Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America. Of course, he's going to be a major announcement tomorrow made about my future here in my time stop. But that's a different issue because we've got to upgrade the morning show from Jim Scott and Mike McConnell. I'm giving us some serious stopper. That's the matter for tomorrow. But until then, Red's Baseball kicks off about five point forty tonight. The Rangers are in town. Keep hope alive. Some have lost trust in faith completely. They're one and two. It's not time to panic yet. Joining you and I now from Butler Counties. Of course, the home of illegal aliens and also trailer parks are thrown apart last night, and Richard K. Jones, of course it's a sheriff. Sheriff, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Do you have faith in hoping the Reds yet? Or have you given up hope? After three games? I say, keep hope alive? What do you say?
Speaker 2: Keep hope alive? But it kind of looks the same as it's always been. We never start out looking good and then we model through the whole season. A lot of people are disappointed early because it's the same old thing. Man.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's it's sort of like the Bengals. They always start out losing that for six games in the beginning that maybe.
Speaker 1: They well you know, I had on Mo Hagger is wonderful of this on the Red opening day on Thursday, and he had a rather important fact tooy dead. In the last eleven seasons, the Reds have had a winning record on May first one time out of eleven, so ten of eleven they're scratching their claw and they're going up the hill like Joe Burrow the Bengal. They lose the first two or three games. Yeah, it's getting closed. Then they win, then they lose. At the end, they got to win, then they lose. If they win, they lose. If they lose, they win. I don't know what's going on about Cincinnati sports teams, but once again the Reds are off to a little bit of a shaky start. We have a new jockey, but it's the same horse. So we'll see. If my friend, let's talk about Butler County before we talk about allegal aliens who were working in the jail. Now they're in the jail. How much damage did Butler County suffered last night. I know those who have the least suffer the most, But what happened in Butler County with these terrible storms. Tony's concerned about Boone County. I'm concerned about America. What happened in Butler County.
Speaker 2: Hey, we had the signs going off last night quite a bit. Really, kin have an aery feeling when the sirns are going off. It's late at night, the lightnings hitting. Then it's real calm, and you know something bad is about to happen. Aunt Williamsdale, it's just out close to seven mile New Miami. Hit a trailer park, pretty good lick. There five trailers I believe were pushed off their foundation. None were tipped over in the trailer park. Some roofs were damaged, the skirting was torn around, some trees down, and there's no place for people that live in trailers to go. We can't go to a basement. You can ride them out, or go to someone else's home, or go to a shelter. No one was injured. He was pretty fortunate. Couches the camper place, he had two or three campers that were tipped over. But he's one of those kind of guys that always helps when these disasters bits. He supplies restrooms and trailers if we need him, like for COVID. So a small community and it's the people that had the least to get hit the hardest.
Speaker 1: No question, and I have empathy for him. And there were some tornadoes that hit down one or two, but it doesn't appear to have any loss of life or serious physical injury at this point.
Speaker 2: Right. We were pretty fortunate. We had our emergency response teams activated before the storm hit it. They had their command center sent up in the back and were waiting and responded very rapidly, and they travel all over the country in this and here we're pretty lucky the damage that was done, unless you're the person with that damage.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about what happened last week. There was a big story. The newsroom had a story about you, Butler County had illegal immigrants in the jail. And when some of the newsroom first heard that, they thought there were deputy sheriffs in the jail that were illegal aliens. And I told our newsroom I wouldn't run with that story because you better confirm that. I can't imagine that Richard k. Jones would hire deputy sheriffs who were llegal aliens, and it didn't turn out to be quite accurate. So we held that story back till we confirmed it. So tell my producer Tony Bender, what happened last week when two illegal aliens were inside the Hamley County jail doing services for the jail. But they weren't employees of the Sheriff's department.
Speaker 2: Butler County Jail. You had the wrong jail. But that's okay, Butler. Listen, it had been been okay if they were in Hamilon County. They don't have any problem. That's the sanctuary city. Hey, and the sheriff there's my friend. Yeah, sure she wouldn't have probably done anything, but anyway, and she's my friend. But anyway, here's what we got. We got a construction site getting a jail renovation in the back in our infirmary area. And the vendors have to supply documents for anybody that comes into the facility. Well, they supply us to documents, but they were fake documents. They were good faiths Now, these people drove past our sign that said illegal aliens here, a giant, big sign orange that almost flashing they supply these illegal documents, and they go back in my jail through the front door, through our jail and think it's okay. Well, while they're back there working, an ICE agent works as in our jail, we had almost two hundred ICE ICE prisoners. So he comes up, takes a look at him, runs them through his computer system, and they're both they're all fake, fake solid security numbers, state documents. One of them is the father and son. The father been deported three times, great wonderful guy, right three times. He went through the system, and his son was here working. Also. Both could have been and Mace still be charged with falsifying documents, having fake documents federal documents. But we're gonna let Ice have them and get him on what we call that deportion deportation train of all places to go in the entire country. I've been on this issue for twenty years. It's either they made a terrible mistake or they're stupid, and I'm believing that they're stupid and illegal alien signed they went right past it. Well, they are now incarcerated, twenty yards from where they were working. Somebody said, well, why don't you get him back there working? They can work for whatever you pay him in the jail, a Snickers bar or something. But they're on the fast train to be deported. Yes, what the one, the one that came back three times? It won't be so easy for him. Now that border is as tight as a mouse's ear. There ain't nobody coming across that border, and they'll never ever be allowed legally to come back into this country. Never. And these are people that committed crimes coming across the border, and the President's going to get to those people. They're going to be deported.
Speaker 1: Also, do you what country are they being deported into? Do you know whether they're Mexicans.
Speaker 2: And durad These are from Honduras, Hoduras and they're going to go back where they come from and they will never be able to come back across that border. It's so tight now, like I said, tight as a mouse's ear, and Bill, that's pretty damn tight.
Speaker 1: Would you agree, Well, right right now, I would call a mouse's butt that's how tight it is. But on the issue of employers that hire illegal employees, is that another You have ice agents dozens inside your jail. Illegal aliens walk by this big sign that unless you're a hold of NBC News didn't like at all. Illegal aliens here. They walk by the sign is have to say up yours and they have false documents. Is there a sense going after the employee or who hired illegal aliens?
Speaker 2: ICE is looking into all those things. These fakes were so good. But let me tell you to those people that hire these illegals in Butler County, anywhere in the country, we get calls daily of where these people are working. Documents are being forced by the employer. They've got people that are working for them. They think they're safe when they do these e verifies they get in this program. They fifty of them may have the same Social Security number, the same day to birth, the same address. It's what goes in and we know who who they are. Sodas Ice And to the people that have these restaurants and they're hiding them back in the back in the kitchen, you should listen to Missnome on TV. She said, you should self deport immediately. They know who you are and they are going to be coming for you. If you're here illegally. You came into this country. That's a crime. They will deport you and they will come and get you. My employees ten of them are getting certified where we can make a rest on the street. Ten deputies within a couple of weeks. I have one hundred and eighty ICE in my jail. I can hold up to probably four hundred and four weeks ago I had zero. So what's that tell you? My jail personnel. They're getting trained up. We got the wheels on the bus greased up so we can get them to the airport. They're getting out here pretty quick, Bill, and there is workplace enforcement coming. It's coming, and it's coming fast. Now.
Speaker 1: I have a story this morning out of Fox News that a TikTok user and I saw the vid which is TikTok. I'm not sure if the sheriff of Butler County is a great TikTok user, but this famous TikTok user posted a disturbing video in which a popular social media website calling on people to quote shoot at the ICE agents on site, kill them on site. That's right. If ICE agents are trying to take you or a loved one, shoot them on site. Now when this surface, Christy nom who's head of this situation HHS, said, you know what, We're going to track down this guy and charge him criminally, and this TikTok abuser said, you know what, if you're about to be arrested or deported, shoot the police that are trying to deport you. That's where we are, Sheriff. Can you imagine that?
Speaker 2: No, I can't imagine that. But right now, the agents that are on the border in these communities are out there risking their lives. Every single day. There's going to be some people get hurt. And I pray every night that it's not the the ICE agents or the border patrol. The drug cartel is very nasty and vicious, and these people are coming across a vicious the ones that are here illegally with the drugs and the drug cartel, and the people that are coming here taking jobs, these jobs in my jail bill, they're they're uh not minimum waves jobs, they're they're the way you call the scale that you have to employer has to uh the prevailing scale, and these people but people prefer to hire these people and they come in. But that's getting ready to change here very soon. And in Butler County, we know who you are that are hiring these people illegally. And if you're doing that kind of crap online help, we will come and arrest you all that.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to give you some little insight of what's happening this morning, which is particularly ugly here it is. That's right.
Speaker 3: If ICE agents are trying to take you or a loved one, shoot.
Speaker 1: Them on site.
Speaker 3: The way they're pulling up with masks on, with unmarked vehicles, no badge, no nothing. It could be anybody. It can be GAG members. You have every right to shoot at them. This would be the best self defense case. You're just in fear for your life. You don't know who's behind that unmarked vehicle or who's behind that mask. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: What is our country coming to? Why would you.
Speaker 3: Want to be an ICE agent anyway?
Speaker 1: Do you like separating kids from their parents?
Speaker 3: Do you like deporting students that are studying. I can understand importing a gang member or criminals, but innocent people.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: The way these ICE agents are pulling up with masks on unmarked vehicles. They are pulling up like gang members. They are pulling up like the mafia. You might as well shoot them on site and have your day in court.
Speaker 1: Sheriff, how would you react to this video? Which is over several million views, especially in the immigrant rights community. To shoot them on site, I.
Speaker 2: Can tell you it's all faith. They show up, they have badges on their shirts, they have police on their vest, great big giant letters, and they identify themselves. It's all crap. And if you are gonna that's what we do with the police. We go into unmark cars. Right we pull up. We're plainly identified with their vest, just like ICE agents are in the front of your vest, the back of the vest. They show their badges. They come in, they have guns. And you try to shoot one of these guys, I doubt that you're gonna make it out a lie. We'll be shot several times.
Speaker 1: Sheriff. This is sad because you have the Tesler dealerships over the weekend that were vanalyzed. I drove by the one on Blue Ash Road in Hamilton County, the only Teslor dealership. There are about one hundred out in front, yelling and screaming and cursing. There were dozens of arrests for arsons. People are blowing up and keing Tesla vehicles, which are mainly made in this country. I'm not must have an ev kind of a buyer. I'm kind of a Chevy Blazer kind of a guy, but nonetheless, and then there was the GOP headquarters in Lacruse's New Mexico on Saturday was firebombed, the violence from the left, and now they're advocating the killing of police officers. And I'm glad we have the leadership we have locally and the leadership we have in Washington to stop this. But this is what's going around the country, and it's illegal to come into the country illegally, no matter what else you do. And I would assume these two guys in your jail did not commit did they committed legal acts, criminal acts inside of America or just the felonies for entering the country illegally more than once.
Speaker 2: Well, their documents will get him felony charges if they're charged with those. Those are local charges we can put on them. But their crimes were coming into America and that is a crime, and you will be deported for it and you will be arrested by ice. These two committed to take documents, and those are all charges felling the charges when you forge federal documents. But we're not going to charge.
Speaker 1: Them with that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let them go ahead and go. But listen, when you do. These Tesla vehicles and these fat people in their mom's pajamas and got a little key in their hand and got their little fanny packs on, think nobody's season. They will not do well in jail. I promise you. I had a guy come up to my jail with his Tesla. Things costs over one hundred thousand dollars. If somebody would scratch his car or damage it and he sees them, the person that's doing the scratching the vehicle will call the police to get this guy off of them. And listen, you can do whatever you want in America. It's the greatest country in the world to live. And all these little people living in their mom's basements, and I've had proached. I had a guy up at my jail with a little side iron, had a big long ponytail, like we really care. He Musk is a great guy. Is at one of my heroes.
Speaker 1: I love the way he talks and.
Speaker 2: The saves or astronauts saves the country money. Hey, you can't do These people are going crazy. They come from other states and they show up. I'm not much of an electric vehicle myself, guy, but I will protect anybody in this county that has one of those vehicles. We will rescue and you'll get arrested in your mom's pajamas. And if you weigh three hundred and fifty pounds, sorry, and you got your house shoes on and your little fanny peck and you will go to jail and you won't like it there.
Speaker 1: I promise now one place, one place not to go if you're an I legal alien doing work on a construction cruise inside the Butler County jail. But Sheriff, we got a run. I'm glad you're there for the American people, and good luck for those who suffered damage last night. Richard K. Jones, Butler can on to Sheriff, thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Sheriff, Hey, thank you, my friend. God bless America. Let's continue with more news. Is next? In your comments five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham News Radio, seven hundred WULW