Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing really good because I'm by you now.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: You're talking to me dirty already, this is my language. So you said that we met previously before in Texas a little bar. I did not remember. You're such a beautiful lady, So talk to us about this first experience. I want to know from your side, what were you doing in this bar in Texas? So did I inspire you to get into the business. You, I mean, you came in, you did a lot of great things and a short amount of time, people you know, say your name still to this day, you took a little hiatus. Now you're back in the game. So I want to know all about it.
Speaker 2: So whenever I met you, I was eighteen and I was in college. I was wrestling at a Baptist university, but I wasn't like competing, so I would travel back home to Dallas and work at a club.
Speaker 3: And there was this convention.
Speaker 2: It was, uh, what is it ex r CEO Okay where they do miss Exotica Okay, Exotica Convention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, I was that the first year I did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got like there was all kind of lashback about it.
Speaker 3: So many protests tests.
Speaker 4: You know, everything's bigger in Texas, but they you know, can make a lot of noise, and yes, unfortunate reasons. Sometimes that's whame is Texas had to take this Texas booty elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: That that convention, I actually ended up winning Miss Exotica, and I was put into the finals round as like a joke by like some of the girls. I didn't even do the whole thing and I was not in industry, and I just did it and I was like, oh, I can totally do it, and they're like, oh, you think you can do it? Okay, well come on. And then I crowd served and then I won. And then afterwards we were hosting the party and that's where I met you, and like you were in a section. There was a lot of people there, like Ron Jeremy was there. There was like that girl with black hair super long. I can't remember her name, but I was like, oh my god, look at how sexy and cool they are.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's how long after that and that and those encounters, do you want to Miss Exotica? So you kind of were familiar with the adult industry, did you immediately after that decide like where can I fit in? Do you start doing content? Did you reach out to companies?
Speaker 3: Well, there was this.
Speaker 2: Guy who had introduced me to this guy that owns FTV girls, and at first, like I was like, no, I don't want to do anything. And then I was like, Okay, if it's just by myself, you know, I'll do it. And then I went and shot with him and he pays, like I think he pays more than a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Who pay, so like I was like, oh wow, like this is gonna be lit right.
Speaker 2: So eventually I left my college dorm room, I left my car, and I just went to California and I like never came back.
Speaker 1: So is it still there? Where's your car?
Speaker 4: Where's my family?
Speaker 2: Ended up driving back to my college and like towing it because I was like letting my roommate use it and she like wasn't changing the oil or anything. So she said, like one day it just like started smoking and just like didn't work. So I think it was like a water pump or something. Okay, but they got it for me.
Speaker 4: So basically you're like fuck all this other shit, I'm leaving it behind and we're not looking back.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very much so, and then like I was just doing solos and then I did a few girl girls, and then I did the boy girls and then I did the gang Bang and then it was like, Okay, maybe I should chill out and like take a break because I think I was doing a lot of stuff at once because like the agency I was with at the time, uh, he would just book you every day, you know, like there wasn't really time to like check in with yourself like mentally, Like I wasn't doing that at eighteen, and I didn't have like support to do that. So I think it kind of just like weighed on me too much. So like whenever I got into the situation I was in, I was just like I gotta go back home. So I went back to Texas.
Speaker 1: When you say a.
Speaker 4: Situation that you got in, it is it just because you you know, everything happened so fast fast and you felt like you couldn't control what was going on, or did something actually happen to make you be like, right, me take a step back.
Speaker 1: Let me do this, because you know a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Don't understand that, you know, even though you know you're you're eighteen, you don't know. And I always used to say I got I joined when I was twenty one, But I feel like even then you you kind of have your head on your shoulders to a point, but not really you're checking it. But eighteen is very young. You're just coming out of high school. My first A visions or you know, sometimes you don't know what's right.
Speaker 2: First Avian, I think was what really probably started shaking my like trajectory of where it was going, because like I had got into it with a couple of the girls because like I felt like nurturing. I was trying to protect them, but it got took and as like controlling, like I flushed some people's stuff because I.
Speaker 3: Was afraid like that they would be like drugs. Yeah okay, And.
Speaker 2: My agent didn't really like protect me in that situation, so like everybody was like just pushed me aside. And then I got involved with an adult performer who kind of like manipulated me and like really did abuse me. He like went to jail for one hundred and eighty six days because he got me pretty good. But after that situation happened, I kind of got scared, Like I was scared to like do anything in the industry. Like I was like shooting for Penthouse. I was going to have a Penthouse pet. And I was actually in the middle of like my last set of photos and the assistant told me that he had got out of jail and I had to leave cause I went into a panic, so like it started like affecting my work, you know. And then I was like, Okay, I don't feel good, so let me like do Molly and like all these things. And I just kind of like really like lost myself, like in general, like I was like, who even am I?
Speaker 3: Like I was the girl.
Speaker 2: Who like wouldn't even smoke weed, Like I wouldn't like do anything the Bible says not to do type of thing, you know, Okay, but then it kind of went like from nothing to everything, and I was like, huh.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, I appreciate you for sharing your story. I'm sorry that, you know, things like that happen. I think that again with the whole age thing. I think sometimes people unfortunately there's you know, also predators in our business that take advantage of the young girls as far as the manipulation of you may not know what you're saying, yes too. Yeah, just wanted people please, and sometimes we don't know what that is. But I also commend you for taking yourself out of the situation because a lot of people still just continuously do it, yeah and don't have an outlet. So like taking that break. So within that break time, what did you do to kind of get yourself back on track and gets yourself in a good space that you're you know, making this huge comeback and doing the business again.
Speaker 2: So honestly, it was a long journey, but I think being surrounded by a good group of people is really important because I think I was surrounded by people who just didn't have respect for me, and they didn't have respect for what I was doing, right, So I kind of lost respect for myself and I thought that it was bad type of thing. Like I was even going on like Christian talk show to try and like be like no, look I'm good, like you can let me be. Like, you know, I had to have instances where I got fired from jobs and all of these things because you did porn, yes, okay, yeah, and got treated differently. I would get sexually assaulted like by my employees, employers, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, And it was just really weird. And then when I met my husband.
Speaker 2: He was just kind of like he didn't care about those things, you know, like he he empowers me to do stuff, and he saw like how many fake profiles there were of me, and he was just like, you don't really have to do, you know, like, and I was like, I don't type of thing, you know. So I think just getting new boundaries and seeing like, Okay, this is what I want to do, and I am in control and I don't have an agent anymore.
Speaker 3: So it's like I can set my.
Speaker 2: Schedule and I can choose what roles I want to play and I know what questions to ask now, So that way, I'm not like playing into porn that I don't.
Speaker 3: Really think is conscious for me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that's been really cool because now I feel like happy, Like in the industry, I feel proud of what the work I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing and like who I'm working with, and.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's really important, you know, being a performer myself at you know, coming in and seeing how the businesses and seeing how that all navigates, is that you really have to My biggest thing is like, do what do you feel good about?
Speaker 1: Do what makes for your brand. Nobody needs you know.
Speaker 4: Every individual content creator, performer, We all are in our own lane. We have you know, all these different you know platforms now from OnlyFans, porn, have all these other things that you don't have to be like someone else. You don't have to mimic you know, my career doesn't look like yours. Yours doesn't look like mine, But that doesn't mean that it's bad. I find your own lane and make what that makes.
Speaker 3: Is for you. I absolutely agree with that.
Speaker 4: So what kind of scenes are you doing now now that you're you know, in full control, you took your narrative back. Are you doing Are you working with everybody every company? Are you only doing stuff for your only fans?
Speaker 3: So I'm actually I'm down to do mainstream.
Speaker 2: I'm just working with like companies that I'm familiar with or directors that I've worked with before. I mean, I think I'd be interested to work with new companies as well as long as I see like the content they're.
Speaker 3: Making is like what I'm in line with?
Speaker 4: So what explain us to that? What is what are you in line with? Are you just doing like typical boy girl?
Speaker 1: Are you not or did you do.
Speaker 4: Like rougher scenes?
Speaker 3: Like what is?
Speaker 1: What is works for you?
Speaker 2: So I'm doing Girl Girl. I have some pov boy Girl on my only fans, but that's just with my husband. But other than that, it's just Girl Girl and solo. But I also do like a lot of fetish, so I like bondage and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I can do that.
Speaker 1: But do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 3: What is fetisher? See, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I think my fetishes are probably just like trying all of them, okay, Like I don't know much, Like I didn't really know much about fetishes until I got into industry. And I think, like when I'm on set, like doing some of the solo stuff, that's when I'm like, I think I might actually like like this. Maybe I should try this in an intimate setting because it's different when you're on set for sure, you know what I mean. So I think i'd love to be I think I like the being like constrained down, okay, to where I can't move, Okay, so you gotta be tied up. You want to like tied up compression. Like I even like that latex sheet thing that I saw.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is, but I'm curious about it.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it. Latex sheet.
Speaker 3: So I saw like this girl like lay on the ground.
Speaker 2: I'm freezing here and something about that. But the sheet's like flat, right, and it stucks the ground and then the girl gets under and they lift it like this and it completely kind of like vacuum seals you down to the ground.
Speaker 3: I would freak out in panic. I feel like it would feel so good.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had a body wrap?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I couldn't stand in there for very long.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't like not being in control. That's one of my sea I don't.
Speaker 2: But I think if it was somebody that I trusted, I think I might.
Speaker 3: And that like that feeling for sure.
Speaker 4: I think the safety space, especially when you're doing fetish type work, I feel like it's really important to not be educated on what you're doing, because nobody can just put a latex shoot and you not know what they're doing right, you can die and suffocate.
Speaker 1: I think those I'm like, do we really?
Speaker 4: I got a lot of ass I don't know if the latex is really going to cover sh up what is going on here? I'm gonna suffocate myself in latex? Not really? I like that, So what or what you said? You shot a lot of content here, you're not here in AVN. You're not shooting or signing for a company, but you're doing your own content. What kind of what girls have you worked with? And who are you looking to work for?
Speaker 2: I have worked with so many phenomenal girls since I've been back. A couple I've been like Kylie Rockett, Nicole Doshi, yes please, slim thick Vic and I've worked with Gianna Dior.
Speaker 3: Since I've been back, and who else? I think that's about it.
Speaker 2: Since oh no, I did my only fans stuff that was the mainstream some for my only fans.
Speaker 3: I've worked with kin.
Speaker 2: Love in Nina North and I also have a three way with me Kinzy and Nina on there two nice and so I've just been dabbling in I don't think I've only done like eight scenes back, but a lot of solo bondage I've been doing for e FN concepts.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see the bondage route is kind of like what feels comfortable for you? Yeah, you say that and you kind of light up about it. So I feel like for me again, it's you know, being a performer is I've always been a highly sexual person. I think sex is amazing. Obviously I got made a great career out of it. But if you don't enjoy it, you can tell when you light up about certain things from fetishes to just scenes or even doing your only fans what you can see that you really care and have passion behind it. And I think that that's what the great stuff for your fans to kind of see who you really are, and especially how you're saying that you may not have done the scenes that you would have agreed to before, but now you're doing stuff.
Speaker 1: That you love, and I think that's really cool.
Speaker 2: And not to say that I didn't enjoy the stuff that I did, but there was only a few scenes. Like I don't really get into like the sibling and the parent thing just because like I've had stuff in my life happen, but I wouldn't like every everything that that would be cool. But I don't think I could even do like the stepmom thing anymore.
Speaker 3: Like I just feel like I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to play and do or I played a stepmom, You look way too young?
Speaker 3: No, I played it. I always play the daughters.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I always pay daughter I'm not getting in the correlations.
Speaker 2: But like whenever I was in Maine, like at the beginning, I just feel like I always got played. I always had to be like super little, and it just made me feel weird, Like I was just like I'm not really into this, Like I want to feel sexy, like I want to be like a goddess, Like I don't want to be wearing these things.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Thank you? So are you?
Speaker 2: But now working with like Blessica House.
Speaker 3: Have you ever worked with them?
Speaker 4: I have not, but I've heard about them. I know that they're very female like driven.
Speaker 2: You know Jackie Saint James, she kind of like Leeds.
Speaker 3: You do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: You get to lead your own scene. They don't cut, they don't do anything. They just the first time you see your partner.
Speaker 3: Is right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: That's kind of how I directed myself. It was like for me being a performer, you kind of see that you don't like it, honestly, where there are to be in a sexual act, tell me what we need and let me like make the magic happen, because I feel like chemistry is a lot of things. I feel it's because we're doing sex work. It doesn't mean that I want to date this person, but in that forty five minutes to an hour, you're gonna think that that's my man.
Speaker 3: And the chemistry has to be.
Speaker 2: Real because if you get overdirected, Oh I hate that.
Speaker 4: I'm literally sure you have somewhat of the control thing with you too.
Speaker 3: You're like, I don't like to be told about to do. Absolutely not. I think I had super strict parents, did you.
Speaker 1: I did not have a super their military family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they have like their own rules about certain things.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like I can't say super strict.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: The structure just sometimes is lacking of So it could be both ways that you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine was very confusing because my dad was like super strict sometimes, but then we'll let me do like crazy shit like drink with my friends or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and I'd be like, oh, wait, what for sure? Describe something that's exciting in your life right now?
Speaker 3: Exciting my life right now?
Speaker 2: I have two daughters, so I am like just living up being a mom and a wife.
Speaker 3: I just got married in September.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: My personal life, I am really just enjoying that. But business wise, I am having so much fun, just like continuing to create ideas and scenarios of scenes like I shot with Nicol Doshi and another girl DEENI and we had like this basically did like a cuckhold, like I was the girlfriend tied up, and like you know, thinking of fun ideas like that and getting to do those is really fun. That's the most fun because now it's like I kind of have like a budget to play with, so I can actually build sets and do things that I've wanted to do but I necessarily didn't have like the ability to because I wasn't knowledgeable in it.
Speaker 4: You know, for sure, have you ever had I know that you know you how many scenes did you actually.
Speaker 1: Do while you were like ninety eight?
Speaker 4: Okay, so in that time did you have any crazy fan interaction? You know, we are at an Avian event sometimes, like you said, your first av and sometimes it'd be crazy. You have long lines, people are trying to follow you doing this. Have you ever had something crazy happen with you and a fan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So totally. Actually it's crazy because Texas, like.
Speaker 4: Well yesterday and I was kidding.
Speaker 2: Dude, Texas is a place that's not really cool for sex workers. Like, they don't really protect you. But I had a really bad incident actually, so let's.
Speaker 3: Just start the story.
Speaker 2: It was three incidents before the main incident. I had saw this guy working in the apartment complex on air conditioners, so I assuming, you know, working for the apartments.
Speaker 3: And then the next time he came knock on my door, is there a leak?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, there's no leak, and he left. Right next time I seen him, like at the I was swimming with my daughter in the pool and.
Speaker 3: He's at the gate looking.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the fuck, you know, the immediate weird vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, immediate weird vibes.
Speaker 2: A few days later, my husband goes to the gym and like two minutes later, knocking, there's a leak in the bathroom upstairs.
Speaker 3: I need to come in check that. And it was the same guy.
Speaker 2: So like I was like, oh, okay, yeah, come in right because I had seen a few times, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh it's freaky.
Speaker 2: Anyways, he went into the bathroom, he's like just making a couple of noises, comes out like thirty seconds later and he's like you're so sexy, you know, and it's like leaning against the door and I was like, I was laying on my bed at the time, and I was like what, you know, like hell no, like does this really happen? I was like, is everything okay in the bathroom and he's like yeah, And he started like walking towards a thing and my daughter was right there on her bed, and.
Speaker 3: He goes, she's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, you can go now, you know, like trying to usher him to the door, and he backs up against the door, like not to open it, but like leans his back against it, and he's like, take my number down, and I was like, I'm not taking your number, Like if I.
Speaker 3: Need anything, I'll call.
Speaker 2: And I read his shirt back to him because he was wearing his work shirt right, and he looked down and you could see that he was like, oh shit, like I just humped up yeah, and he left and I immediately called my husband.
Speaker 3: I was like, babe, like you need to get back here.
Speaker 2: We called the police all this stuff, right, We end.
Speaker 3: Up going to court.
Speaker 2: Can't criminally prosecute him because I didn't report it two times before, so it wasn't considered stalking in the state of Texas.
Speaker 3: But within the discovery.
Speaker 2: We found out that the maintenance guys that do regular maintenance at my apartment had stolen picture off my refrigerator and he saw it and he was like, oh, who is that? And the guys were caught in text message exchange saying, Oh, that's Leah Gatti and she'll have sex with you for fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: And so this guy, right, they had been sending links to my porn back and forth.
Speaker 3: To each other, just like talking, you know.
Speaker 2: So this guy came to my house with intent that that was gonna happen, right, So I was just like flabberg acid. In court, it was like a COVID thing, So it was all live streamed on YouTube, and the judge was like a younger lady, and it was in Dallas and it's actually in McKinney, so Colin County, and she wouldn't let me question him, like my questions that I was asking. She was like, you can't say that on YouTube. Like I was like, did you watch my porn before coming to my house?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And she's like you can't talk like that. And I was like, I feel like that's relevant, yeah, like did you yeah, you're there?
Speaker 2: Right? I was like, were you going to ask me to have sex, Like I was trying to ask those questions and she was like cutting me out every single time.
Speaker 3: Basically, he just got off with a.
Speaker 2: Piece of paper saying like, oh, you can't come close to her, right, And that was it.
Speaker 3: But I literally had.
Speaker 2: Him move out of my apartment and like I couldn't sleep in like a whole bunch of crazy things. And yeah, that was the craziest stalking event that I've ever had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's a doozy.
Speaker 4: You know, I asked this question, like girls a lot and sometimes not extense, but that's you know, it's definitely not okay to you any situation, even if you're a sex worker or not right, just a female, especially with your child there, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like who knows what could happen.
Speaker 4: But in the state of Texas, you can't own a gun, and I in a gun and I am not afraid to use it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was trying to find it, but I don't know where it was like in those situation, that situation You're like I just wanted to leave, yes, yes, And that's crazy and that that just blows my mind because there was like two girls, you know that just almost got kidnapped at Avian No, yeah, we're getting kidnapped at a well there. Yeah, Well they didn't succeed.
Speaker 4: But was it like a sex trafficking type thing like, but it was like an uber driver who like canceled the ride and like started driving really fast in the car. Yeah, how did they get out of the situation.
Speaker 2: I don't really know how they got out, but one of those girls actually ended up getting bit by a dog like after that whole thing, by someone's service animal.
Speaker 3: So it was like a pretty big This is.
Speaker 4: A very extreme I mean, I've been up at four o'clock every morning, but I've never had any of these situations.
Speaker 3: I know, and it's like, that's what makes me scared. That's why I have to move like super carefully. I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 4: But I think it's also again awareness which you put your the people that you know, we started earlier about the people before that you were friends with weren't really your friends, and who you look out for like your surroundings. At the end of the day, we know this is a convention and it is we want our f to have fun, but is also we our safety is the first priority, Yes, but you know why I travel with security. I have, you know, people in place or people around me. You need a good inner circle, people that aren't going to put you in situations where you feel that way. And it's not that you put yourself in the situation. Sometimes they just happen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you have to do that.
Speaker 2: I think's be aware, dude, it's really you feel like sometimes you get hyper aware or paranoid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like we're scared to go somewhere.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 4: For me is I don't I think fear is something that we have ourselves. I think that, you know, I don't think that it's real. I feel like for me, it's like that which that issue is is what you got to deal with that is to make that not I won't let someone take my power away from me. I don't like the situation, but I'm going to get out of it and I'm a survivor and I will figure out the right way that works for me to be safe.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But again, it comes with age, it comes to technowledge, it comes with experience, it comes with a lot.
Speaker 1: Of those things. But being aware of you come first.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't matter if someone thinks that it's crazy that you have security, you only travel with your husband or whatever. That's what works for you. If they don't like it, fuck them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, you know you do holding fans. You're working for these companies. You give your body and your sex to those people as a content creator and enjoy it, you know. So let's flip the search. That was a little heavy, little dark. It's all right. What about the most happiest experience that's happened fan wise? You went to your first experience at AVN, Like, what excitement does that feel? Having the fact that you have all these people wanting to come and get your autograph the picture with you.
Speaker 2: It's definitely crazy because I was talking about that to Nicole Doshi and I was saying, how you it's like everyone's cup being filled, And a fan asked me, like, is it draining like to deal with us?
Speaker 3: And I was like, honestly, it's not.
Speaker 2: Like y'all are all coming like with the best energy, Like y'all are all coming to give me compliments, Like what is there.
Speaker 3: To feel bad about?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like that has been such a refreshing thing. It's like so many people like like you just because of like what you're doing, like you're feeling good making the content. You're also like giving people pleasure with your pleasure, and like, to me, that's like the best compliment.
Speaker 3: I love that that makes. I like the feeling of that to me is like you for you a little bit.
Speaker 2: I get you, you know, like I get excited, like I'm smitten.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, thank you. You know what I mean. Tell me more please?
Speaker 4: Who is your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: My first celebrity crush was Carmen Electra in that movie Electra.
Speaker 3: It was a girl.
Speaker 2: My first guy movie crush didn't happen until I was older, and that was Aquaman.
Speaker 3: Aquaman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I like that, like the long hair, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like a little.
Speaker 1: I can see that for you.
Speaker 4: If you could instantly obtain three skills right now, what would those be? It could be anything from flying, hearing the people say within their mind. It could be like being visible.
Speaker 3: I would do.
Speaker 2: I think I would do accounting, Like I would be like really good at math, okay, where I could like, you're a math genius, just math genius, got it. I think I would like to be able to have the ability to heal people, like if someone was hurt, be like you know, right, And then maybe the ability to read people's minds.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, sure you want that one, and that could be a dangerous I.
Speaker 3: Think I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm the type of person who just wants to know because my mind kills me with like the wandering.
Speaker 3: Like do what do they really think about me?
Speaker 2: I was just like wanted to from so I can just not worry about that. I will just already know if if it's bad, I'll.
Speaker 1: Smoke your way to the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are the top three rules that you abide by?
Speaker 3: Top three rules?
Speaker 1: What is your code?
Speaker 3: My code? I don't think I've ever thought of that, but I think if I.
Speaker 2: Thought about it, probably be like respecting appointment, you know, keeping everybody in people's time, respecting people's time, respecting like just people's things in general, like when you go to someone's home, Like that's really important to me.
Speaker 3: Truthfulness, like even if it's gonna fuck me up, just tell me the truth type of thing. Okay. And I think my other thing.
Speaker 2: Is never stop, Like that's it just never stopping, Like I'm not ever gonna stop, like kid ever see me broke, Like I'm never gonna be broke, you know what I mean, like always gonna do something. I'm always gonna be building to be better than what I'm in right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not no complacency like that. What about you. It's not that time yet, girl.
Speaker 4: I know about this Texas, Yeah, but you know.
Speaker 3: It's like no question for me, baby.
Speaker 4: So you went through this hard journey of you, You're going to this place where you stop doing porn. You got yourself in this place where you have a good personal life. Going back, what are some daily rituals that you kind of do.
Speaker 1: Do you meditate?
Speaker 4: Do you have something that you kind of abide by as well to kind of get you in that place where you're so happy and powerful and you know, owning your shit.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of the times I just kind of like just do it right. But recently I've been like trying to incorporate a lot more like mindfulness into my life and like trying to be present in what I have and not trying to worry about what's next.
Speaker 3: But has and has this thing where he says.
Speaker 2: Like, worry about the first quarter of the race, And that's kind of like what I'm doing like I'm just worrying about what's happening right now, like and only what I can handle, So like telling myself, like, all right, this is the only thing I can do for this.
Speaker 3: In this moment. What the hell is there distressed about?
Speaker 4: On that?
Speaker 2: And then also like doing some activity like something like movement, maybe like a little jog or like some light yoga or something.
Speaker 3: But doing something every day, Okay, you know I did. I got in a.
Speaker 2: Little thing where like I was just like not do something, but like whenever I do some activity, it always makes me feel like just really ready to go.
Speaker 1: It's super clear mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: What would you give advice to some girls getting strained that business?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Don't get an agent, don't use an OnlyFans manager, because you can figure out how to do it by yourself.
Speaker 3: It just takes a little bit of time.
Speaker 2: And like set your boundaries with your fans so that way they don't have this expectation of you to be available twenty four to seven. You're not like giving them false ideas of relationships because that's dangerous in my opinion. So I mean, I guess just finding what you're comfortable with and like you said, doing exactly how you want to do it. And I think that there's a lot of power in being selective with who you work with.
Speaker 3: So being strategic with the.
Speaker 2: Brands and the companies that you attach yourself to is really important. I think, don't do anything for a rate that isn't going to benefit you, Like I feel like there's no reason to go do a scene for a couple thousand dollars if you're you can shoot that same thing for your only fans on your phone and make a couple thousand dollars or more, you know what I mean, because you have the potential to put it on a clip site. You could do multiple things with that video, and then you won't be so spread out, like everyone will have to come to your stuff to find you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That good advice.
Speaker 4: Have you ever taken home a souvenir from a partner, like if you had sex, maybe it was a one night stand and the pas or maybe somebody took something of yours.
Speaker 3: Did you see something was missing? No?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Oh no, my husband took my shirt like when we first started dating. Yeah, he said it smelled like me and he likes sent me a picture wearing it. I was like, what, He's like, this still smells like you. And I was like, oh, and he likes to smell things. It's like a smeller is a smeller. Yeah, you smell your hair.
Speaker 3: He smells everything.
Speaker 1: What's the weirdest thing he smells?
Speaker 2: Probably like the sweat in between my.
Speaker 3: Crack of my pussy and my leg.
Speaker 4: Like he'll like do that because he's like demand it and he's like camera, No, he'll just do it over sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes he'll just randomly do it.
Speaker 4: Be like, so, what kind of is there? Like, how do you know it's good?
Speaker 3: I think I'm always good. Okay.
Speaker 1: I like that you're always ready to be smelled great, I think so.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's just sit in the sauna that I might need a refresh.
Speaker 4: But peromone's gonna be sexy too, you know, yeah, he might like it actually when he has your high.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone through your partner's phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah. All the time. I find shit.
Speaker 2: I'm detective, and if I find it, I'm gonna ask you something to see if you're gonna lie about it. And then I'll be like, oh yeah, but I don't find stuff anymore. I'm married thankfully. Hopefully he stays like that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, those are all those fun questions. But now we're gonna play truth with Texas. I know you got excited before. Are you still just as exciting.
Speaker 3: I'm still just as excited, probably more now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. I warmed you up. I got you ready for this Texas's game.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of sweating at first. I was cold, but I told you.
Speaker 4: You started talking about smells and all these things. I got you excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking about my husband sniffing me.
Speaker 1: Maybe really have sex after this? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Ooh, yes, yes, all right, So.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do truth with Texas. There's four types of questions. Kinky, romantic, naughty, and spicy.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go as spicy. I feel like you're a spicy little mama.
Speaker 2: Spicy.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 4: Something that you would not do sexually.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't peg my man.
Speaker 4: Okay, no pegging for you, no pegging for me. What is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you sexually? Maybe to you or your partner.
Speaker 2: That's I don't okay, I don't think it is embarrassing now. But like my pussy queifing, I think I think it's kind of embarrassing in the moment you kind of like.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, you know you just like giggle on the accent act like you don't hear it, which.
Speaker 2: Every time it happens, I think I say sorry, like in my head.
Speaker 4: But it's I mean, it's natural for me. I just keep you know, if you don't know what you shouldn't be fucking me. What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: No, it's only really when it happens on cam.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh shit, they're gonna think I've parted.
Speaker 1: For real, Like, oh, it's just a que I think buy it anyway?
Speaker 3: You yeah, yeah, yeah, they still like it.
Speaker 4: What is your worst hookup story?
Speaker 3: My worst hookup story?
Speaker 2: Can I hookup story like in person life? I think the worst probably have to be.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm, it could be we can change it to maybe your worst time on set.
Speaker 2: No. I was trying to think because like I think probably like the worst is like when you have to stop, right, Like, like.
Speaker 4: What do you mean when you have to stop? What are you stopping for? That's what it's gonna be the problem. Are we stopping because it's not hard? Are we stopping because he came too fast? Are we stopping because he's drunk and he can't get it up? No?
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's like the problem is like if if like, yeah to me, give it to Melia. I know it's in there, it's private song. Yeah, let's just say it.
Speaker 2: Like the worst experience is like when you're like super horny and then like you have you're like really into it and you're having sex and then yeah, your partner stops.
Speaker 3: I feel like that is.
Speaker 4: The So basically you're getting blue lips. You're like, yeah, I was about to come, but he comes first. He's selfish and you shouldn't do that because if I don't come at least five times, there's a fucking.
Speaker 2: Problem, right, And then like my problem would be like I get an attitude.
Speaker 3: When it happens. I'm not super understanding to have blue lips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like kind of mean, it's like what the lows?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a real thing. You get sexually frustrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that comes with good Like communication can fix that.
Speaker 4: You just like go over to your drawer and like get your hatachi or your dildo.
Speaker 3: No, make them do it.
Speaker 4: Oh, so you're gonna make them still punished for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that ly like, come on, babe, finish me off.
Speaker 1: Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: If it's good? I think I don't know. I I have. I laugh a lot. So what would be an example of your dirty talk? My dirty talk is like just telling me how good my shit is. Like, but it needs to be real.
Speaker 4: So talk dirty to Miss Texas? Like if I was fucking you, Yes, if you're fucking me, my big booty's in your face? What would you do to Miss Texas? What dirty things.
Speaker 1: You were gonna say? And they're gonna go back to that club in Dallas?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 4: What were you gonna tell me that night?
Speaker 3: I would just be like telling you to like bear your ass on me.
Speaker 1: I would becated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like grab your hips, I like sap, feel like this shit tastes so good any seconds?
Speaker 3: So you think it could last all night? Oh?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: You might get a straw like they do in bondage.
Speaker 2: You put that nose thing and I got some air, baby, create it. I'd be like give it all to me, like I don't want to breathe.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking, come all over my face right.
Speaker 1: Now, that's good.
Speaker 3: I like that squirt in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm a squirter, who knows.
Speaker 4: Maybe have you ever broken up with somebody because they were bad and bad?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I would never do that.
Speaker 2: I don't think if if I'm in a relationship with somebody, so.
Speaker 4: You're gonna train them to fuck good or you're just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like even I'm married.
Speaker 2: I'm married, I think like still you still have to learn how to have sex with your partners, like all the time, Like it's all about communicating, like oh, I'm not really into this anymore, or I might want to try.
Speaker 1: This, Okay, agreed.
Speaker 2: I don't really think like any relationship has perfect sex. Definitely in my relationship and this is the my my husband is the first relationship that I ever vocalized my displeasure in sex.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's because of your background out of being in porn and like actually knowing because that's for me, it's like the it's being important as me and me identify how what it felt like to be a woman in like my sexual sence, like what felt good? What didn't difference dick size being this size?
Speaker 2: I said, I wasn't ever gonna like be in a relationship where I didn't come again, and I wasn't ever going to.
Speaker 1: Be a relation like that. I'm sorry for you. That's horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think like I just didn't think that I cared, I counted. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. It's like a weird thing, like I don't think I ever had cane like in regular sex. And then whenever I got with my husband, I was like, I'm not going to be in a relationship because I was single at the time.
Speaker 1: Did you come during porn?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay?
Speaker 2: And so I told I told myself like, okay, I was in the relationship with my husband and like things weren't going the way that I wanted, but I wasn't speaking up for myself.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, one day, I just fucking blew a gasket and did it mean that was a problem. But I had to learn from that.
Speaker 2: But ever since then, like it's been like clear communication between both of us, and I feel like our sex is so fucking great, Like I don't have to use toys half the time. Like I just come from penetration, which I didn't ever think was possible so I think like also, I think what was a problem was I detached myself a lot in porn.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, it's emotional as well, like, so I need a.
Speaker 2: Lot of stimulation, like mentally, physically, all areas of me. So if I feel like he's not looking at me like or like connecting with me, I get in my head and I'm like thinking about the fuck itself right now or like you know, or if I feel like he's not trying to like just like give me something like passionate, then I'll feel like that. But that's what teaching yourself, like to be more open to your partners once too. I feel like I was a selfish lover a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, he just wanted to.
Speaker 3: Get yours, just getting mine. But same thing as guys.
Speaker 2: So I feel like when you like are trying to get it with the one person, you just have to really work to learn how to do it together at the same time.
Speaker 3: I like to come at the same time.
Speaker 4: I think at the same time as the best thing. I feel like it's very intimate connection. I think it coming is like an emotion thing as well, if you want it to be, and if you're already in those types of relationship. I feel like in heightened things as well. Yeah, literally is important. I think that, like you said, knowing what feels good what doesn't. I think that a lot of people do sometimes watch porn and they think like, oh, it's just it's always everybody, which it feels great, and yeah, I can get that, But I think there's levels to the time of the intimacy of allowing those things to unlock, Like what's next for you?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Exactly? All right? Romantic questions? Are you a romantic? I am hopeless.
Speaker 4: What's the most romantic thing you've done for your husband?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think a lot of things, but the most romantic thing reason, Like, we'll let me think about it. The most romantic thing recently I think would be like for Christmas and his birthday, I've got him the trips that he's been talking about. He's really into like hiking and cross country he wants to learn how cross country.
Speaker 3: Skiing and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I think, what my most romantic thing that I'm constantly checking in on his passions and trying to help him pursue those, That's what I feel like my most I think it's not a thing and thing like it's like a trait I'm doing, like I'm practicing to care about those things.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's super romantic.
Speaker 4: Favorite part on the opposite sex body.
Speaker 3: I like the back of the ankle.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, okay, fit tone it all together together? What about a female, she said? I see you said I did content with slim thick. I know you like curl, which you're from Texas.
Speaker 3: Look I do. I love that dinner date or movie date Alamo.
Speaker 2: Draft house or like you know, like where you can eat in watch movie.
Speaker 1: I like it double dip cut or uncut cut.
Speaker 2: Well, actually my husband's cut, but if I had a son, I wouldn't give him a circumcissime, okay, because I don't want to hurt him, and I think it is unnecessary.
Speaker 4: Romantic sex or kinky sex. King, no romantic sex on the first date. No, what are some of your turn ons?
Speaker 2: I like my hips being like you know, grabbed okay, just like pulled in, just grabbed me up.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I like.
Speaker 2: Just fucking me up, not like punching me or something, but you know, just like taking.
Speaker 1: Me someone in charge, someone just kind.
Speaker 3: Of like, yeah, I'm super like aggressive. I think in normal life.
Speaker 1: So you want to be I want to be chased.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to be like.
Speaker 1: You want to know that, you know it's real.
Speaker 3: You want me so fucking bad.
Speaker 4: What about with females is it the same wall? Are you more alpha with females more like you want to be take charge?
Speaker 2: I just want to touch, touch them and be pretty with them and like some more soft, delicate, delicate, But I can be really nasty, like if they don't get like spinning my face.
Speaker 3: If they take it there, I'll take it there.
Speaker 2: Like you know, we can slap each other, tie each other up, like I can do any of that stuff.
Speaker 3: But I think I prefer to be really pretty.
Speaker 4: Okay, glamour Yeah, lights on or lights off?
Speaker 3: Off?
Speaker 1: Giving or receiving.
Speaker 3: Giving?
Speaker 4: If you needed a fun safe word, what would yours be?
Speaker 3: M pop tart?
Speaker 1: Pop tart?
Speaker 3: Do you like?
Speaker 1: What kind of flavor pop tarts you like?
Speaker 3: I like the maple pop tarts?
Speaker 4: So it is a maple pop art or just pop tart? Is it what you're safe word?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, no oh, I would just eat the maple pop tarts.
Speaker 3: That would be too hard to say pop tart just pop tart, all right, kinky questions.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in an orgy? Yes, describe it to us.
Speaker 2: So the first time I was ever in an orgy, I didn't even participate. I didn't even know what was happening. It was actually the same week that I met.
Speaker 1: You, a fun week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just a going along to all these parties. And we're at this party and I'm like looking around and I start noticing, like everybody in here's fucking but they have clothes on still, but like they're all like touching each other and like dancing on a stripper powl and like all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So You're like, I'm in I want to touch people.
Speaker 2: Well, first I got scared and I started crying, and I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 4: You're crying at the cloud people touching each other.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 2: Talking to the girl that brought me there. She's like, you don't have to do anything. Everybody's come by the back.
Speaker 4: I'll give you out.
Speaker 3: I literally no, that's what they were doing. They gave me, they gave me weed, they gave me a drink.
Speaker 2: I was chilling on the patio like while everybody was doing their thing, and then like I went back inside and then everyone was naked. I was like going back outside and then I saw some people's cars getting broken into. I was like, they're breaking into your car and everyone stopped, like go assist the situation.
Speaker 3: Left and got waterburger.
Speaker 1: But yeah, was like a great night.
Speaker 3: It's I laugh at that now. It's just like, damn, why was I so scared of that?
Speaker 4: But like, I don't know, what is this sex skill that you are most proud of.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can like deep throat really good, So I think that's good.
Speaker 1: A deep throat queen. Yeah, choking gagging following.
Speaker 3: I'll throw up and keep going type of thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've thrown up on people having sex?
Speaker 2: My husband, Yeah, but I swallowed it, so he didn't know like that good.
Speaker 1: It happened, No, no matter, but I told him.
Speaker 3: I told him after I was like I kind of threw up a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's like, didn't find that attractive?
Speaker 3: No, he's concerned.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: Are you okay? Have you what's your favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 1: Are you all day, all day, anytime.
Speaker 3: Or anytime every second?
Speaker 2: I would like to do it if there is possible.
Speaker 4: What is the most number of times then that you've had sex one day.
Speaker 2: I think I would like to have sex probably like just three or four times.
Speaker 4: Okay, but what is the most your number currently? Like have you elred had a time?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we were in the house for a long time. Babies, yeah, dude, fucking yeah, fucking one time. Me and my husband like we fucked probably like.
Speaker 2: Ten or twelve times, like from because we were like partying all weekend and we did it a lot. But I would don't think I would do that again because my pussy got sore. He broke for a while and I was like, damn, bitch, what you do to yourself?
Speaker 1: Said ice?
Speaker 3: You know, we get in two to three days. Somebody was like, you can put an aspirin in your pussy.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't think i'd do that.
Speaker 3: That seems a little scary.
Speaker 1: It's very strange.
Speaker 3: Who please don't, please don't do that. But I didn't do that. Don't worry. What's the weirdest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Me and my husband did it driving down the highway. He was like driving and I just like climbed across. Did it like that?
Speaker 1: Did he maintain the same speed?
Speaker 3: It was nighttime too, that sounds dangerous.
Speaker 2: It was on.
Speaker 3: Highway seventy five in Texas. Did he come, Yes, he did.
Speaker 4: Did you obviously you made it safe, so that's.
Speaker 1: That's that's good.
Speaker 2: He had you know, he had control on okay, and he just kind of like and Plus the Bronco has like lnousst so if you keep your hands on the wheel, it kind of just drives for you.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I learned things every day. So if you want to have road sex, get a Bronco. You can sponsor private talk as well. Let's talk, all right, naughty questions? Last couple questions. Handcuffs or blindfold?
Speaker 3: Blindfold? Choked or spinked? Choked?
Speaker 1: M lub er spit.
Speaker 3: Spit in the moment, spit. I don't want to reach into a drawer and like.
Speaker 4: Let me get some lub No, just stem me spit on it. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 3: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What sounds like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, loot that hair, girl, let's get it it. Texas wants to hear that.
Speaker 3: Oh,