Speaker 1: Hey there.
Speaker 2: This is Annie and I play Emma in the Swipewright series of episodes here on Roxy's Erotic Whispers. I just wanted to let you know that Roxy has all of the Swipewright stories now available in a deluxe e book. You can find it on Amazon at Roxy dot show slash swipe Wright All one word. If you enjoyed the swipe Right episodes, you'll love reading ebook.
Speaker 3: Hello, my love lies. I'm Roxy Callahan and welcome to my celebration of women's sexuality and desire. A couple of weeks ago, my friend Alice wrote a holiday story for Mother's Day, and this week we have a story that I wrote for Memorial Day. I have a bunch of stories about women embracing their desire during a holiday, and I can't wait to share them with you. You can read more about how I put these together and other behind the scenes things in my Weekly Whispers on my Patreon. When I think about Memorial Day, I think about the public pool that my family would go to for a picnic in a swim every year. In my teen years, I desperately lusted after one of the lifeguards, and I would often masturbate about him. Fucking me against his lifeguard stand in the pool on a towel. Well, you get the idea. When I wrote this story, I wondered what it would be like to actually date him, and how it could take my desperately horny teenage thoughts and turn them into something romantic. If you want to hear more about my lifeguard crush, by the way, I'll share a particularly juicy tidbit in my Weekly Whisper this week. This week's narrator will be familiar to you, as she played Sarah in episode three. As before, she wishes to remain anonymous, and our lifeguard is another erotic Whispers veteran Hugo, who had an unbuilt part in episode four but is now.
Speaker 1: Getting top billing.
Speaker 3: Way to go, Hugo, and please note this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 4: I pick out a particularly revealing yellow one piece for my date with Jim. It sends all the right messages or should I say needed messages, because truth be told, I'm ready to pull the plug on dating him. We'd been on four dates so far, and sure, he's an amazing guy. We share so many interests and have the best conversations. He makes me laugh and he's really hot, I mean, like, excuse me while I cross my legs hot.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Outside of a really amazing kiss after our last date and a few makeout sessions before that.
Speaker 1: He hasn't made a single move.
Speaker 4: To say I'm ready for the sex would be a colossal understatement. Sure, I've had relationships where we waited a while before having sex, but that was back before I had a better idea as than what I wanted.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, why wait, this will be fun.
Speaker 4: To make matters worse, he's a swimmer and has the weather has warmed up the past two weeks, and he's worn lighter clothing. I can see his body better, and oh my god, do I want to see more. My fears that he's got some kind of guilt thing or other hang up about sex. I mean, we're both twenty six, and this isn't exactly the nineteen fifties. I even tried to send a message by running my hand up his leg and cressing his inner thigh.
Speaker 1: That didn't work, and.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking that the only thing that will is me pretty much slipping my hand into his pants. The thought that he might be suppressing gay feelings has also crossed my mind. So here I am looking at myself in the mirror. I have a nice body. I'm in my yellow swimsuit that makes my mom mad. It's normal dry, but gets really see through when it's wet. I've actually been kicked out of pools for wearing it. Anyway, I figured this is a good way to get Jim's attention. He's invited me to a Memorial Day picnic at the country club pool. He's on duty as a lifeguard, but the whole thing shuts down at around ten pm. So I'm to show up at five o'clock and we'll have hot dogs and potatoes adoring his break. Then I'll swim and we'll talk, and then afterward we're going to go off and see a really late movie or something. He was kind of unclear about that. I show up and Jim is there in red swim trunks. He's not wearing speedos, but I don't much care, as what I'm seeing is enough. His body is hotter than august concrete, chiseled abs, broad shoulders, and lean muscle all over that shows off his strength, but doesn't look like it was inflated with air.
Speaker 1: I think I might be drolling as.
Speaker 5: He walks up, Hey Tiff.
Speaker 1: His smile just tops everything off. I love his dimples.
Speaker 4: I start to rethink my strategy of cutting him loose if we don't have sex soon, even though all I want to do at this moment is have sex with him. I get the sense that my swimsuit choice was a good idea as well. He is trying to be respectful and look me in the eyes. He can't stop from sneaking, looks up and down my body. Yes, this can be yours.
Speaker 5: Save anyone, Yet not yet.
Speaker 4: His enthusiasm is another thing I like. He's one of the most positive guys I've ever dated. He doesn't hesitate and walks up and gives me a tight hug.
Speaker 1: I don't want to let go.
Speaker 4: As he rubs his hands up and down my back and I do the same, feeling his muscles ripple under my fingertips. We walk over and have our little picnic. It is as wonderful as our dates. Jim makes me laugh, He listens sympathetically to my stupid complaints, and he encourages me when I talk about my projects. He takes my finished plate and stands up.
Speaker 5: I have to get back to work.
Speaker 6: Feel free to swim if you want, or you can sunbathe, just make sure you sunbathe near me.
Speaker 4: His gaze moves up and down my body with an intensity I don't think he realizes is so obvious, and for the first time I get a sense that he has turned on by looking at me. Okay, then I'm disappointed that the lifeguard stand is raised and we won't be able to talk. I'll have to basically sit around for four hours while waiting for the pool to shut down. I decide to spend the time with a combination of relaxing and teasing Jim. The first thing I do is jump in the pool and swim. I make a point of lifting myself out of the pool right in front of the lifeguard stand, where I hope that now see through swimsuit and the water running down my curves is a turn on. My sunbathed on my towel, switching between reading and checking my phone. My friend Alice is demanding updates, which is fun until it gets annoying, saying for the third time He's in his chair and I'm sunbathing. A few times, Jim climbs down to stretch its legs and we chat. It is like our previous conversation over hot dogs never ended, and we fall right back into a natural chat. Every time he leaves go back up to sit in a lifeguard chair, I feel disappointed. The sun goes down and people start to file out. The pool is in a remote corner of the club so that the noise doesn't disturb the tennis players or golfers. It's also surrounded by thick shrubs, so by the time ten o'clock hits, I'm shocked at how quiet and empty everything is. Chim comes down and touches my shoulder, hold tight. Without waiting for a reply, he heads out. I watch as he locks the gates and tidies up. He heads inside a small attached house, and a short time later, all the lights go out. The light's under the water of the pool remain on. However, I love the glittering of the tops of the small waves in the pool from the light underneath. I'm staring at the beautiful, quiet scene. When I feel arms around me, I jump it's me. His voice is next to my ear, and I immediately relax, enjoying his strong arms wrapped around me. His hands are linked up my stomach and I can feel his skin against my back. I lean my head back against his chest and he kisses me on the cheek. It's really beautiful.
Speaker 5: Ready for a swim.
Speaker 4: He's still holding me and I don't want that to end. Wait do I feel him getting hard against my ass? I sigh, No, that's just his muscles. God, I love his muscles. I need to get myself under control. We're at a public pool, after all. Yes, I've been waiting to swim with you all day. I go to turn, but he holds me tight. This is going to be a special swim just for us. I look at the darkness above the water and smile. I love the idea that we have the whole pull to ourselves. It's romantic. Jim lets me go. As I turn, his smile is a mile wide.
Speaker 6: You'll love how the pool lights reflect off our naked bodies underwater.
Speaker 4: Wait what, and without even asking me if I want to go skinny dipping, he slides his hands under his waistband and lowers his trunks to his ankles. I stare at his cock, which is just direct enough to tease me into wanting more. I look up his body and then down to his cock again. It's uncut, and I've never fucked a guy with an uncut cock before.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering what it will feel like in my mouth.
Speaker 4: When I realize Jim is standing there staring at me, I must look like an idiot just standing there. I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting this. Jim looks worried.
Speaker 5: Is this too fast?
Speaker 6: I wanted our first time to be special, and I thought nothing would be better than wet and naked under the soft lights of the pool.
Speaker 4: He's so hot and so romantic. I want to fuck him right then and there.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I quickly slip out of my swimsuit. I am so ready for this. You have no idea. I kicked the swimsuit form my feet, and for the first time in a long time, I feel a little self conscious being nude in front of a guy. It's not that I'm modest, It's just that Jim made this so special that it seems more than other first times. And in a really odd way, I realize I like the nervousness.
Speaker 1: You are so hot. Jim takes a step forward.
Speaker 4: I'm staring at his cock again as he says it, and he pauses.
Speaker 6: You don't mind my being shaved, do you It's a habit from when I was a competitive swimmer.
Speaker 5: I read that some girls think it's creepy.
Speaker 1: I can't help but laugh.
Speaker 4: I was so enthralled with his uncut cock I didn't even notice he was shaved. No, in fact, I want a closer look. I toss my tale at Jim's feet, take a step closer, and get down on my knees. I look up at him as I rub my hands up and down his thighs. We're not going to get caught, are we. He shakes his head. Well, that's a shame. I like to show off. As I say the words, he stiffens. I lean forward and kiss the tip. I then leave a trail of kisses down the shaft as I grab it with my hand. I pause at the bottom and lick his balls while I give him a few strokes. He gets really hard, really fast. I love how fun his uncut cock is. I hold tight and as I stroke, the head of his cock pushes out and in. I wrap my lips around the head of his cock, and it's the hottest thing.
Speaker 1: I hold his cock.
Speaker 4: In my hand, sliding it up and down while I suck on the head and have just lost in this amazing new feeling of skin moving under my tongue. I lean back and with his cock in my hand, I lick and kiss all around his cock and balls everywhere there would be pubic hair. I kiss and lick. I look up at him. I love how smooth this feels. There isn't any stubble at all. I lick his balls and I wasn't lying. He's a very smooth. It's an incredible turn on. Feeling all this soft skin against my lips and tongue. I shaved before I came. His earnestness is incredibly cute. I run my tongue up his shaft and kiss the tip again. I look up and he's staring into my eyes. Jim, I don't know what you're saying. You haven't come yet. I wrap my lips around the head and give it a small suck.
Speaker 5: Oh God, that feels good.
Speaker 4: His feeling good is a total turn on, and I push my head forward, sliding his cock deeper into my mouth. I suck and stroke him, occasionally looking up to see his face lost in pleasure. I lower my left hand between my legs and start to stroke my clit and slid my fingers inside my pussy. I'm in a good rhythm of sucking Jim's cock and stroking my clit when he pulls back.
Speaker 5: Fuck, Tiffany, you need to stop or I'll come.
Speaker 1: I stand up and we kiss deeply.
Speaker 4: Our hands are no longer limited to our backs, and I run my fingers through Jim's hair and slide my palm down to Cres's ass. He does the same to me as he grabs my ass and pulls my pussy up against his hard cock. A thrill of electricity shoots through me. You know I'm no longer in the mood to.
Speaker 5: Swim me neither.
Speaker 1: I really want you to fuck me.
Speaker 5: That's good, because I really want to fuck you.
Speaker 4: I kiss him hard on the mouth, and I feel his tongue against my lips. I open my mouth and our soft, wet tongues flick against each other and ants that feel so amazing. He pulls back and looks in my eyes with the intensity of an animal.
Speaker 5: Get on your knees again.
Speaker 1: I kiss his.
Speaker 4: Lips, his chin, and then leave a trail of kisses down his muscular chest and abs ending with me kissing and sucking his cock some more. Jim steps back, however, and then walks over to his bag on the chair. The lights flicker on his body and his cock is standing up, hard and erect. He grabs a towel and something else from the bag and walks back over. He walks past him behind me, and as I look back over my shoulder, he tosses the towel between my legs. I suddenly realize he's going to fuck me doggy style, and the heat between my legs increases tenfold. All I want is to feel him inside me, and the idea of him clutching my hips and fucking me hard from behind makes me even more wet than I already am. I feel his knees against the side of my calves, but nothing else. Are you teasing me? Do you need me to beg because I am begging you? Please fuck me?
Speaker 5: Sorry condom?
Speaker 4: And at that moment I want him even more. A guide it not only will wear a condom, but volunteers one. I didn't think they existed. Before I can think of anything else, I feel his cock slide up along my inner thigh while he grabs in my hips with his hands. I'm confused as I'm waiting for his hand to guide him in, but he just moves his hips forward. I feel his cockslide up along my pussy to my ass. I've dealt with this before, cute but clueless guys that just assume things naturally fit together. I'm wet, but not so wet that I think he can slip along my body and slide inside me without some kind of guidance. So I reach down between my legs and take his cock in my hand. I use it like a dildo and rub it up and down on my clit between my pussy lips. It feels so good that I don't stop and stroke myself some more.
Speaker 1: I position his.
Speaker 4: Cock and push back with my hips and let out a gasp as he enters mee. He thrusts firmly but gently and slides deep inside me. He holds his cock in that position, not moving. Fuck, you are so hot. He slides out the head of his cock resting between my pussy lips. He pushes forward just a little and then pulls back. The feeling is amazing. As his cock teases my lips. I reach down between my legs and start to stroke my clit. He thrust forward with sudden force, and I gasp. Oh, it is so hard and so unexpected.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Holding his cock inside me, I can feel his balls against my fingertips as I stroke myself. Holy shit, I'd never fucked a guy whose balls were so big and loose as he fucked me. The thought of his ball slapping against my pussy as he fucks me doggy style builds the heat even more. While I'm not close yet, I know that I'm going to come easily with Jim. Oh my god, fuck me now, fuck me hard. I'm gonna feel your ball slap my hand and pussy. Jim clutches his hands tight on my hips, and I feel him slide out and in, over and over. Each thrust is a little faster and a little harder than the one before. The heat builds, and I'm going to come soon. I stroke faster, and the feeling of his ball slapping my fingers and pussy while he fucks me hard is amazing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm going to come.
Speaker 4: I stroke my clit a little faster. I am so close. Fuck me, don't you dare stop fucking me harder? I yell out, and Jim is thrusting so hard that you can hear his thighs slapping the back of my legs, echoing across the pool.
Speaker 5: I can't hold it anymore. Oh fuck, yes, of coming.
Speaker 4: The fact that I'm so hot that he cannot stop himself from coming inside me makes my own orgasm crash through. Jim is moaning and I'm moaning. Jim is panting with deep breaths, or is that me? I don't know who is doing what, because all I know is that all my muscles tense. Is I come home? I feel Jim's cock pressed deep inside me. My muscles are throbbing around it while it is throbbing inside me. The pleasuring is too much, and I stop touching myself, trying to just let my body recover. As waves of pleasure wash over me, I reach back and put my hand over Jim's which is still clutching my hip. He leans forward and kisses the small of my back, his cock still inside me. I trop my hand to the ground and lean forward as I take deep breaths. Jim stands up, takes care of the condom, and then comes back a few seconds later. I pull myself up to a kneeling position and sit on my ankles. Jim lowers himself, sits on the other towel, and leans down and kisses me as our lips part.
Speaker 1: I look at his face.
Speaker 4: The light and shadow accentuate his jawline and chapbone, but more than anything, his beautiful gray eyes glitter in the reflected light. I could not have picked a better first time. It was wild, daring and incredibly romantic.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can move.
Speaker 4: I laugh as Jim jumps to his feet, leans down, and scoops me in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, but he did it so effortlessly that I doubt he needed to help.
Speaker 5: Time for a swim.
Speaker 4: No, but it's too late. He walks me over and tosses me into the water. It's the deep end and I'm treading water. When I get an idea, I can't swim. I need a lifeguard. I do a poor job of acting like I'm going underwater, but it doesn't matter. Jim dives in and is next to me. In moments. He's holding me and I'm laughing, and I don't want the night to end.
Speaker 5: Are you okay? Miss?
Speaker 1: I think I need mouth to mouth.
Speaker 5: I think you need mouth to everything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I really do.
Speaker 4: We laugh and swim, and before Memorial Day is over, Jim saves my life by using his mouth on every part of my body.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio