Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen? What?
Speaker 2: How do you folks? Your host J J. Vance here back for another Fridays host of Operations GCD and perhaps more notably not the Vice President, back from our Fridays with my co host Nick from the Cult Rejects. Nick, Hey, doing, sir?
Speaker 3: What is going on? So I'm doing well and.
Speaker 2: Doing doing fantastic? What's going on with the Occult Rejects this week? Anything you're working on, anything you've done this week that's a fun and or exciting.
Speaker 3: I was actually recording today finally the audio for Jacob Bomb Shaw I'm doing on Jacob Bomb. So that should Yeah, that should hopefully be done this weekend. Probably won't be out for like a month and a half. But next week I do have the first of many solo shows coming out on Robert Flood. I did that on my own that will be coming out next week.
Speaker 2: And can you remind me here Jacob Bowman is besides the sixteenth century occultiest fellow.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, I mean that's really all. I'm covering him on his his experience in the books that he wrote, he did get like kind of like excommunicated from the town that he was in because they they were extremely religious, and they end up coming into, like I guess, a copy of one of his books and they were like, Yo, this shit's crazy. You gotta go.
Speaker 2: It's heretical, right, and he had he cover his major influence right on.
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, it's definitely interesting. It will be a you know a lot of these solo shows I'm doing too, they'll be like, fully, uh, you know, there'll be images on the whole thing, So I mean to watch it. You need not kind to get stuck looking at my face the whole time. It's actually images some of them, the books, engravings. But yeah, definitely check it out. Something new that I'm trying to do like once a month at least, not twice.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, that's good stuff. Now, who is this uh George Floyd Fells who was the other guy?
Speaker 3: Oh, Robert Flood.
Speaker 2: George Floyd Robert rob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I covered him. He was really Uh he's another one from like the early I think sixteen hundreds. Fuck, I forgot already. I was real big on him.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: He was into alchemy. But this guy had books back then where he was like drawing pictures of the eyes and the brains, and he was talking about it amongst occultism. So I wanted to like show that, like, you know, you have somebody from back then even drawing eyes and brains in their books going on about matching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's I think that's a very fascinating aspect you've identified there with all this knowledge of especially deep knowledge of the anatomy and biology of stuff, you know, with these within these occult circles at a time when you know, you wonder where they got that from.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, that's what I'm getting at. It's like back then, it's like unless there was some sort of technology that we don't know of now that's real simple or something advanced that's just been hidden from us. But like, how were they? I mean, listen, you can you could be honest, you can cut somebody open and look at it. But I mean certain things this guy was drawing detailed stuff of the eyeballs that like we're just showing now with microscopes. How did you do that?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Weird dude?
Speaker 3: Crystals glass, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: We got I just want to say, what's up there to land and how you doing they're good, sir. We uh we've had landing on our recent fridays. I'm always uh interested in his you know, I'm always excited about his interest in some of these older topics from a younger generation, specifically some some stuff we're gonna get into tonight with tonight's guests, you know, regarding some uh parapolitics and I ran concert style activities, so and how that kind of relates to them. But before we get quite there, what what else you're working on? And aicle rejects. We did a couple of shows this week, and I know you dropped the Little one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to Greg Little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely Grecmand folks. Check out that one about if you're interested in mounds, go listen to that one with with Greg Little.
Speaker 3: You know, it was funny. I normally don't ever get like bad comments, and actually got one today people saying that, like, our science is actually bullshit on that stuff.
Speaker 2: Well tell him, I'm not a scientist.
Speaker 3: First and foremost it's like, well, I don't know, would you rather have a fantastical story instead of like, I don't know whatever, But uh yeah, no banger of an episode. I highly suggested I do just know tomorrow we will be going live with right a lead talking about uh, Virginia Guffrey, So that should be interesting. Yeah, we got h next.
Speaker 2: Week's done a good deep dive into that, right, the whole issue on Virginia guy, not just her death, but you know, her life basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then we next weekend we have a Cassis and the Tridactyl episode coming out. That was definitely an experience.
Speaker 2: That's an exciting one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Unfortunately I did I did, I did edit out his crying, and so I mean that's probably good.
Speaker 2: That's probably good. I enjoyed that one and Rider Lee. I always enjoyed conversations with Rider, the host of Raised by Giants, who's we'll be on here again here in the few, well on Fridays. But uh the uh oh ancient alien cargo colts dude, He's definitely enjoy that conversation with a man for sure, and again he does a lot of other great work. But the uh uh what was that all on? The occult rejects anything else up coming next week?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, next week, a lot of the stuff I have, I don't know if you were there, but next week we do have the uh that weird and Paranormal is Britney BARBERII. I'm sorry, I can't remember everybody that's been on the shows that I do. I can't remember if you I think you were on that one actually.
Speaker 2: Too right, Yeah, great conversation folks told check out hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well yeah, that is another thing. I mean. We did have Greg Carwood on recently the Highest Slight Chats this Monday, so if you haven't heard that, I would definitely go back and check that out. It was an awesome episode. It was pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, not to I appreciate, appreciate the comments there. You have anything else for us? Their nick?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's it. I just I see Lando saying something about just hit trend for some of you boys. Trying to master Ron was always my favorite.
Speaker 2: You know, Land is a character I like good stuff. But now so you know, before we get to our guests, you're not to belabor the point. I appreciate your your plugs there. I got to operation GCD Live Sundays, my new Patreon show coming up on this Sunday, eight pm Eastern time and every subsequent Sunday at eight pm Eastern time. But I'm taking some deeper dives into some of the true crime and high weirdness incidents that I've experienced in my life, and that interests me most notably one I've told I've you know, told this story a little bit on numerous occult rejects, and it's the only thing you can do is really try to make humor out of a situation if you feel like you've been cursed by handall for twelve plus years. But Robert the doll, that's coming up on Sunday, So I'm gonna go into some of the history behind that doll and my interactions with him, and who else he's cursed in this damn world. But and then we saw my old stalker friend turned seemingly mind control assassiny Buffalo Jared Veza there on our you know, as our normal intro. That'll be that'll be the subsequent Sunday following Sunday, the legend of Buffalo Jared Visa. So the fellow who demanded to be my pr rep and would not take no for an answer and then later went on a trans apocalypse multi state murder spree and today his court cases. As we've gone over on previous Fridays or seemingly not in public purview of the court systems, and allegedly he sits today in the Bridgewater Mental Hospital in Massachusetts awaiting letting it charges from murder to attempted murders again multi state. But it's weird because the Bridgewater Mental Hospital sits in the middle of the bridge, the infamous Spooky Bridge. Not spooky, but you know, high weirdness or you know spooky. I know I use spooky for other terms, but you know, mystical Bridgewater Triangle if any if folks are familiar with that, So to any further, and I do apologize for flavoring the points thus far. And I appreciate you waiting for us that, Sir Austin way Pacard, welcome to Welcome to Fridays man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you guys for having me on, honestly, and by the way, just I think it's it's very interesting as far as it's kind of hilarious, how much. First of all, just the Virginia Guffrey aspect. I'm excited to hear what you guys have to say tomorrow for that interview, because I'm very much skeptical at this moment, just as far as some of the more recent information that's coming forward and kind of like like victims advocates who have come forward from Australia who have made some very interesting statements claiming that that essentially Virginia was under this UH she she had been beaten and hospitalized and was under this protective order and had like had her her children taken from her right at a certain point after a share after she was essentially beaten and hospitalized, which is just a crazy story. But this guy that she met, I'm very interested to learn a little bit more about him because he as like a background of being like a I think he was what a martial arts trainer I think as and she met him when she was sent from I believe it was when Galaine and Jeffrey sent her to UH to actually pick up a I think it was in Thailand where she was picking up a prostitute, and basically that is where she she effectively met her husband, who saved her from the network allegedly, which I don't know. I'm starting to question a lot of this that that surrounded because what I'm realizing is that it seems like in these networks, a lot of the victims age out and based on based on the statistic proclivities of the network and the enterprise at play, and seemingly they are effectively pursuing all these various aspects of what they can provide. Being like in terms of the Dutroux case, there was an example of I believe it was a Nico Lucas, isn't that her name? I believe the victim who yeah, yes, yes, So she essentially said that she was about to age out at eleven years old and had been effectively written off to be ritualistically murdered in a snuff film that would then be distributed through the enterprise. And so this is just again an aspect of how these networks are facilitated and operate, and they utilize these victims to procure other children. But there are very interesting aspects of like I think essentially her her the way she described it was that someone one of the one of the predators within the network seemed to take a liking to her and so effectively attempted to protect her and set her up with here's how here are the stage as you take to survive and get out of this network alive basically, and so she was then prostituted and uh and went to even claim to have gone to a mind control facility where she an institution where she she was potentially they utilized mind control techniques on her. So I just found all of that very interesting, as far as her very first interview when she came forward and went public, that was all of her claims, and she seemed very credible. And many of these victims, like they obviously as far as victim witnesses, they struggle to readapt and I mean many of them don't. Yeah, and it's it's very tragic to witness. But to see any of these people actually make something out of their lives and then attempt to come forward in some sort of coherent fashion and and make a case with with some at least what seemed to be credible allegations, right, that are somewhat cooperated, then you have to, you know, take pause and and really just reflect on a lot of the details that because obviously you guys are already under the impression that the vast majority of these official narratives surrounding the scandals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just saw bullshit, right, It's all bullshit.
Speaker 1: Deliberate deception.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's part of the show to the public public, you know, uh, discourse to discuss these things. We're limited to what you know. Often times we're limited to these subjects with Epstein, like oh, where's the client list? And I'm asking things like what was he doing competing against Peter Deal and funding different AI projects? Of what's that about? You know what I mean? No one's asking that question, right, So you know, I appreciate, I appreciate your spot on. I couldn't agree with you more on your assessment there. That's why I was excited to have you on here this evening. They're also to discuss some of these matters, so I certainly enjoy your opinion, and you're getting some accolades from the chat here. Zax Salvatore said, you know, you're you know, Watergate is going to Stephen Recklear Snyder levels and they're pumped. So I'm gonna have to put you, Zach, Zach's common put that to the test here because reckless, good, good dude of mine, and uh, We've had a lot of conversations on Watergate and all sorts of these matters, you know, over various pots of coffee and various positive.
Speaker 1: You think John Dean ordered the second break in to to essentially find out if uh you know his wife Maureen moe Bi Nardine, who was personal friends with Heidie Reichen, who ran the Columbia Plaza, a prostitution operation that was set up the pipeline that was set up to the d n C Watergate complex. Apparently, uh that there was basically through this very interesting uh Phil mack and Bailey was an attorney who was working like local vice essentially in a way where he was just all his clients were prostitutes in d C. Right, and and he had his uh he had his essentially he had his law law offices raided and and by the Feds, and his client list and his his address book was revealed.
Speaker 2: Sounds like the DC Madamins. And it's very cricularly some are similar, inn't it.
Speaker 1: And John Deane one of the uh you know key he's like a twenty twenty six, twenty eight year old uh you know, white White House advisor for the president and an attorney who had basically made his name by by targeting and prioritizing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: These these dissenting anti war advocates at the time, right, who were are dissenting against an opposition to to the Vietnam War, which is also insane because there's there's an interesting story about Carl Schoffler, who was the arresting officer at the Watergate that night, who was just waiting outside at two am, just happened to be waiting there, had all. Yeah, he had dual loyalty to military intelligence, and he had a criminal and mormant that he was utilizing named Robert Merritt, I believe was his name, And he later on tried to write a book and went public with a lot of these claims saying that he was actually that he was actually tasked by the intelligence community who were utilizing Carl Schoffler, who had dual loyalty to military intelligence, that they were going to prioritize and target Douglas Caddy, who was personal friends with Howard hunt Right Burglars and worked for Mullan in Company. I may interject, well the Office of Security as well with with Richard Helms, but I think that he was.
Speaker 2: On paper what he did he work for that was he was a calling sure was the Mullen Company and Robert Mullan, by the way, very strange.
Speaker 1: His story tied in with the Mormon Church which we've.
Speaker 2: Covered a little bit of this on Cult Rejects Mormon Mafia series of Do you know how he loved Yeah, yeah, I do. Actually yeah, I'm a former Mormon also, so was high. But you know, maybe we'll have to convene on some of these matters because he he's got a great understanding of these things as well. So Bob Bennett was, you know, the fellow that was his father was the US sender at the time, and he was the one running that Mullen company and was told you know, I'm sure you know, but for the folks of the interwebs, the Watergate Commission told young Mormon Bob Bennett. You know, this is before he was the US endor for decades. I think this would disqualify him. You know, they told him, they said they found out that Mullen and Company was a CIA Mormon front company and that and that they told him to shut it down. They said that was a result of probably one of the few results of the Watergate Commission was shut it down. Now another one that often gets bandied about as a win in the conspiracy culture community out of that same thing, and kind of relative to some of the topics i'd liket to dive into tonight is uh the opera Operation Midnight Climax and how that kind of came about during the Rockefeller hearings, you know, distant relations. But there was an Inspector General of the CIA named John kay Vance. He was the quote unquote whistleblower. Now, you know, we only know about one small little you know, operation in one in one you know row House and the hate and Ashbury. But you know that's allegedly the tale. That's what I'm saying, like, are you really a whistleblower? You know, we don't really understand the depth of what really went on within these kind of experiments like that, within the it started within the Summer of Love out there in sixty seven, which is where the process comes in the night. Where I would like to, you know, kind of start off on some of that, like I said, and get into some of these how it affects us today with these military intelligence operations and these seemingly Operation Gladio come Home type situations. But before getting further, I wanted to make sure I gave you an opportunity to introduce yourself podcasts. Right now, You're good the gates. Make sure we get we get that out of the way. That's because folks, may you know, I don't know you've been a guest on next show before either, so you know there may be some folks are off to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, appreciate you man. So yeah, I'm very bad about doing any real plugs. I did forget that. But uh again, it's just who I kind of am. We call the fans Schitzo Bros. Basically it's essentially our collection of like minded individuals who show up in the chat. But but yeah, basically I'm Austin Piccard. I run the Underclass podcast. Right I started it, It's still very much seems new to me. It's all very seemingly in its infancy as well at this time, I feel like, because I only started this in April of twenty twenty three, right, so it's still very new at this at this moment for me. But at the same time, I feel like I was just kind of overexposed for so long to such an extent with a lot of my consumption of alternative media and then also just leading me down different rabbit rabbit holes where I would where I would effectively well, really, I was drawn to create the Class podcast because I became entirely disillusioned and disenfranchised by by the current structured system, and I'm philosophically opposed to the state in general. That's just kind of how I feel personally. In every facet, I tried to opt out as much as possible. I think we've all been very much conditioned to embrace, uh, you know, to fall in line with the permanent establishment at every level. And I think that, yeah, that I'm very grateful that I have this tendency and inherent instinct to to reject authority, which just led me down kind of a a path where I endured a few consequences at the beginning of right when just uh, let's say, in my youth. More as far as I've kind I kind of had to learn through just some people have to learn the hard way, yeah, exactly. And and and for me, I always push the boundary. I tried to see what what I could and could not get away with. And also I had a definite.
Speaker 2: There awsoin I mean, how else do you know your own limitations?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Yeah, and uh yeah, put me into I definitely backed myself into a few different corners that but again, that's how you learn. I feel and grow, and so I'm I'm I'm definitely I appreciate the fact that that I was able to reflect on my decisions that and what the bad decisions I had made and kind of readjust my path and my philosophy on life, and and that led me into kind of, yeah, trying to restructure and reflect on what my true ideological framework was and the core principles and values that I wanted to uphold.
Speaker 2: And so then I was kind of awesome. Man, if I might ask Alston, how old are you? Thirty thirty two, I'm thirty three? Yeah, thirty three old? Damn it. I was pretty close. You're but yeah, you're dude, You're far wiser than most of your peers.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I you know, I think I think the way you're just describing how you he got into your podcast, I'm not sure, you know. I'm just my assessment of conversations with Nick how he and I both you're sharing how he and I both got into a podcasting, you know, more so offline, but having these discussions. But it sounds, you know, it sounds very similar to what you're describing. That's certainly how I feel about how I kind of got into the podcasting here certainly wasn't it wasn't anything but necessarily really playing to other than I need to get some of these ideas out of my brain hole. I got too many ideas I'd.
Speaker 1: Like to, you know, you try to share some of these ideas with folks.
Speaker 2: In your life that you know already family or friends from other coworkers are like, what's wrong with you? Now, I'm not talking about Nazis. Want to talk about Nazis and Satanism. No, it's a process, dude, it's not. They're both Nazis and Satanism. Like, oh, here we go, now we're doing Nazis and Satanists. You're exactly Yeah, that's way too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh worse than that, you start to question or you know, throw out potential realities of Hitler being a mind controlled gay prostitute in Vienna in nineteen oh seventh, nineteen fourteen, which is just so funny.
Speaker 2: It's the molder. Then he goes into military intelligence, you know, I mean, against the same kind of old we're describing here in large part when when at least when I reference things like the process, I mean, I kind of what you're describing kind of fits the mold is what I'm thinking how I describe those things, and that is more or less the pros I mean literally the process in which to do hood rat shit military intelligence style. Right, So you build a framework up or satanism or something like that, which is the later iteration I suppose, But who knows what their framework was back in the Hitler Hooker days, right, But nonetheless it seems to be that's you build a framework, you do hood rat shit underneath this guy's of military intelligence operations of anyone asked, but no, I need military intelligence. Them were Satanists, right or not?
Speaker 1: It seemed like the tool society utilizing these the you know, it's like areosophy was was a part of the occult ideology that they were apparently utilizing, which a lot of it, uh stemmed back to Helena Blovatsky, right, And.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so I'm glad you said that. So And in reference to Tomorrow's conversation with Ryder Lee, I didn't want to spoil alert on his work, but he he kind of looks the way you were describing that. He kind of. I was on the show last week. We briefly discussed it. He kind of viewsed this Virginia Goofray situation or giufray and she never really left that system that you were describing. She was born into and this her husband was a handler. So he's done a lot of on that theory. He's done a lot of work there. So I don't want to you know, I want to blow up, blow up a spot. But he's again, he's done some great stuff. And I'll be on the Occult Rejects tomorrow. But you know, in regards to theosophy, he and I do a lot of One of my favorite topics on Operation GCD is ancient alien cargo cults, and turns out all these Satans organizations are also as a result of being Theelamites seemed to fall in that category. You know, the process had their their watchers right as Timothy while he described him these disembodied you know, spirits, that rexternal to earth type of deal. So different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think like Lavatsky people like and Thelamites or ot. Yeah, just from my my opinion, just from you know, looking at Crowley stuff as much as he you studied it, I think, by opinion, I do think a lot of that UFO bullshit is is is done by occultists especially Oh, that's.
Speaker 2: Just John is a great example of that to exhibit that point here in modern times.
Speaker 3: That's another one, and that's an A. Peter Lavenda works with him, and he's in the O T O there you go. I mean, there's videos of him actually in rituals, so I'm not even making that he's the one who came up with the term U A P.
Speaker 2: You know, he's the one who's behind the tow the Stars Academy with Tom DeLong and Peter Lavenda. He's been running the d n C since they offer what's his name, Vince Falster back in ninety four or whatever. He sees power in the White House Legal Council Office at that point and he's been running it ever since. So you know, he's clearly the cultist. And you can even find him on ancient aliens. So you know, these things are what we're describing, is you know, it seems pretty apparent when you look at all the details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and I think that, you know, knowing Alan Dulls and the psychological operation aspect of what they attempted to achieve within the framework of the UAP phenomena, the well Ufo phenomena. But essentially to me, there was mk ultraw was a huge aspect of introducing this kind of new age doctrine, esoteric ideology into the into the framework of where I think that I don't know what you're what you're understanding are kind of like belief is as far as like the what seems to be there seems to be this strange ocult framework where they're attempting to usher in the aon of Horace or the age of Aquarius. So they have all these various names for you know, this this rebirth, this occult rebirth that's attempting to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that seems to be the kind of the overarching project. They are all all these various seemingly disparate groups are collectively working on together. And I like to joke around, since they're ancient only your cargo cults, they're gonna one day come together like Voltron and hopefully blast off of this planet because I'm sick and tired of these books for these folks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no doubt man, and uh kool aid, and.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Uh the way that I kind of came across the process.
Speaker 2: Was it was so I'm glad you read them on.
Speaker 1: It was an interesting kind of slow burn that led me into that direction, which which began with really jonestown, I think, uh more than than anything, because that's what kind of made me question, uh, the the Warren Commission, as far as like the the uh these this alleged false discloses, sure that which basically seemed to take place in my mind as far.
Speaker 2: As wmitted to hang out kind of disclosure right exactly.
Speaker 1: We're intended to believe that that this was a government accountability and and and that they effectively ended and uh and obviously ended these programs in Cleindestine programs afterward. But clearly, right in my mind, that actually transpired, right and.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's that's a great point. It's and I was just gonna say, it's kind of like the the propagame and narrative from every book published about about the process, every documentary made about the process. The process Church, you know, disbanded in nineteen seventy four exactly when you know, you know just as well as I do from looking at the actual details, that's a false narrative. First of all, they still have the same corporate entity today that they started when they incorporated in America in nineteen sixty eight, which we can get into that, into that narrative. I think there's a lot to be said about that stuff with that incorporation. But yeah, I know you're you're, you're spot on with it the way these things are are sold, even in conspiracy culture. So it was one of the things I was excited to have this conversation about because you know, you know, ten fifteen years ago, the only person talking about and he he hates me so, but I'm still gonna give him credit. The only person talking about the process was Ed Opperman, Right, Yeah, the last time I brought his name on here, I got to the email. Hey, I gave you nothing, but I commended your work. I don't know, I talk about you, but so I don't know what's going on there. But nonetheless I still enjoy his you know, the fact that he's got to you know, he has these old shows.
Speaker 3: That's the same way I found of the process too. That's you. I heard that and then and then I you know, years later I got into podcasting, really didn't remember it. And honestly, if it wasn't like for you and Dan, I wouldn't have known jack shit about the Process church again because like you were saying before, nobody's really talking about it.
Speaker 2: Now, it's talking about.
Speaker 3: It or not in depth. You'll hear about it, but nothing like what you guys do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and did some great interviews with like some folks that were there, like Gim detective Jim Rawls, Like the folks will definitely go check those out again. I committed them last time, so I hope I don't get a nice email for committing him this time. But the again, I like it. I don't you know, I don't know, so you know, the rejects like folks to check out Jim Ralstein for sure. This is the dude who is the he invented being a vice cop. He's at the he's kind of at the epicenter of all the activity that leads up to what we know is the son of Sam Era of the these coult activities, right, but he's he was onto it beforehand. So and Ralstein ain't the only one on there that he does interviews with, So definitely check out the historical record there. I enjoyed your you did a process show last year, maybe I checked it out recently you went. You did a great summary and a lot of the Ed Sanders work I saw in there from the family, which is a big fan of his work, so it's good.
Speaker 1: Connection to Charles Manson was just like the extraordinary stuff, you know, yeah, especially that you have these these members of of the Process that are going in actually meeting with with Manson and then coming out on the other end with an issue for Process magazine right called the death issue. And and then what they they met with what's his name that that wrote that ridiculous book? And then uh uh and then Tom O'Neill had a run in with him. Ah what was the name? Uh uh. It's escaping me right now.
Speaker 2: But anyway, still he he, Well, I think that's what you rering up some good points with Tom O'Neil, and this kind of narrative of how these things are still not being described properly. So to that point, I you know, folks, wuch I got historical stuff. I highly recommend at Opperman's work on his Opperman Report. But like I said, if you want to, you know, an updated stuff, I think you did a great job. I know Dana, I know folks are familiar with Dana and Dodo All Rodney Jewels.
Speaker 1: She does.
Speaker 2: You know, her her team do some spectacular work on documenting a lot of these things. So like, you know, she's done a great job of finding a lot of the the piecing together a lot of these things. But to the point of aren't being discussed right. You know, you have Tom O'Neill. He publishes a book that takes him twenty years on Charles Manson, he does not include the process. Are you kidding me? Also, well, it took years, three years he couldn't find the process in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that that honestly, we we know what a limited hangout looks like. And h in my mind, it's it's it just seems, yeah, Dana's she. I do believe she's effectively the gold standard on the process right now in the alternative media landscape because she's really, at the very least she's she's prioritizing it and effectively spotlighting it in the best way. And I appreciate that much. And and but I always like, I just consistently seem to rediscover the process, and every when when I'm really just going, yeah, researching what I thought to be unrelated cases, and then all of a sudden there's this this very credible threat of evidence proving that there's a local chapter of the process that is a fel he did with the case in a in a very real, tangible level, and and you it's undeniab.
Speaker 2: This is this the is this the doctor the Jeffer McDonald case referring to it sounds absolutely.
Speaker 1: Doctor Jeffery McDonald was the first one that well beyond David Berkwitz obviously was doctor Jeffer McDonald. The Fort Bragg murders just was an extraordinary case that I stumbled upon. And and by the way, yeah, ed Ed Opperman, he he interviewed Jeffery McDonald's current wife, right, who Yeah, who who?
Speaker 2: Based? Yeah, I think that's great. I'm actually gonna send clips of this that ab and just just you know, I'm committing I'm still again. I hope I'll get a nasty message in return. But everybody don't want anyone else to send him me commending him. I wanted at least me to send it to him, but no, he does. That's what I'm saying. Even today, he's doing interviews with with current cases where Jeffery McDonald's rotting away in prison, still today over these matters before we get dive in further there, if I may interject terror Jackson here with like your description of what is the process, they're also a process. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So obviously you have to consider the fact that who founded the process was Robert de Grimston and Mary M. MacLean, who are very much affiliated with scientology, and so I think just knowing the fact that they were personal friends with obviously with l Ron Hubbard, who I believe is definitely affiliated with intelligence, if not a direct intelligence operative.
Speaker 2: And uh, and I think I like to say it kind of comes out of O and I network when we're talking about these warring factions of intelligence agencies. You know, he's got that kind of and I background, right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, yeah, Office of Naval Intelligence. It's typical more than within the context of a lot of these cases. And by the way, that just came up recently in terms of Waco, which blew my mind. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: I didn't off your description. I do apologize, but yeah, I think that is a it's an important factor when we're considering these feuding I call them lack of intelligence satancies. But you know, I think that it plays into because they do operate into this these could you know spheres like you're describing me. That's the origin of you know, what's going on here. But yeah, apologize to continue.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're good. I just I do think that the philosophy of the process is very interesting because again it's like you you consider the fact that you have like these three different these these three separate gods that are represented, and also you you have these uh subgroups like the Jehovah's uh, you have the Luciferians, you know, and and you have which are It's very interesting the difference within the context of what they represented, right, because the Jehovahs were more of the Puritans of the sect according to Moritary, which that you know, dropped.
Speaker 2: In their ordinances to like life and you know everything. They're not like the the freaky Satanists, right exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And the Luciferians in contrast us where they they were basically a lot more involved with sex magic and and sex rituals, and so they they viewed they advocated sensuality and tranquility and and uh like druggle and do storagies is essentially what they were embracing, a free use of narcotics. And so then you have the Satanists who clearly you know they they were attempting devil worship in every way, ritualistic sacrifice, animal sacrifice and uh. And so I think that that alone, when you look you view it the kind of the philosophy of the processes and how they could move up and down this ladder and embrace which subset of the ideology that they that they u uh really just they had a kind of this internal proclivity to to to it was more appealing to them. They but also consider that this is more of like a doomsday cult as far as the way that they would imbue this philosophy into the the acolytes, because they were talking.
Speaker 2: About the acolytes being their actual term right for some of their members.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And the gray forces of moderation was a very interesting aspect of something that they would that they would discuss, but it was it was strange to me because obviously you have these different branches that would would effectively converge for the final judgment which would mark the end of the world, and so that that was the doomsday come together like Voltron right, Yeah, which again it's like, uh, you know, with the Order of the Solar Temple is very interesting to me because they they had this philosophy of a final transit to the star Sirius, and they had these.
Speaker 2: These always serious man, it's always serious every freaking time.
Speaker 3: That so serious, but.
Speaker 1: It is it's fascinating stuff because they would have these ascended elders that that would come down in the ots and a parent only they were utilizing. They actually had like a Hollywood special effects producer who was who was who was one of the right hand men of Joseph de Maambro and was behind the scenes behind a curtain like producing these special effects. So the members who had just taken uh some form of of LSD or or something of Yeah, so they were and then and then actually witness uh like a hologram. It was like Tupacs hologram, but in the eighties it was yeah, yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was definitely uh magic like even the magician pulling the rabbit out of the hat stuff.
Speaker 1: Going on exactly. Yeah, and and uh, you know, even Princess Grace Kelly was effectively tied in with the ots and I didn't realize that she had been like initiated through a sex ritual where they like used these what's it called where where the the uh where they put the needles in the points in uh culture, Yeah, acupuncture. So basically they specifically use these actually acupuncture needles to place in these meridian points on the body. And she was induced into having like a relentless orgasm, right, and yeah, it was very interesting, but this was the theory process. And basically what had happened was Joseph de Maambro had had attempted to kind of, you know, very much he was he was kind of trying to swindle money from most of the members of the OTS at the time, but he was a little sloppy in his presentation in terms of Grace Kelly and kept trying to you know, kind of leech more and more of her financial funds that that that he was attempting to get hurt to. It was kind of again he crossed some boundaries. And and by the way, I think that the fact that you have the Prince of Monarch right who who's definitely tied in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for folks, you don't know who Grace Kelly is. She's an American actress who married the Prince of Monaco. That little weird, little weird country.
Speaker 1: And he's tied directly into essentially the Ross Kruscian order in in in Monaco and was had effectively, uh apparently helped incorporate the OTS at that time in in uh in Monaco. And so it makes a lot of sense that he would be that Princess Grace would be affiliated, and apparently she was.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of royals in these cults, right, it's not even wanted. This is not the only there's not one off situation. There's a lot of next nexium the process. You know, everyone likes to have their little royal situation in these things. And again I would actually argue next to him as the Albany chapter of the process would have evolved into. But we can get into that a little bit later, right, So, No, I appreciate, I appreciate we're going with this solar temple stuff too. So what I'm what I'm hearing, what you're what you're saying, is like, this is kind of an all even though they're not openly calling themselves the process, this is kind of an offshoot. And that's kind of what I'm what I how I viewed the process as well as this so they have these three gods and they really incorporate four or later when they incorporate Jesus under the Foundation Faith Movements, et cetera. Right, So they do that because they can then incorporate anyone else's religion kind of like they can they can fold up any other cult kind of right. So I view it as the process was the process for like maybe m I six and you know, possibly oh and I or CIA or both, the process in which they're going to do these hood ratchet operations right underneath this cult business where they can and then incorporate any other cult within the Lucifer, Jehovah, Satan, Christ you know, circumstances, right exactly. Yeah, And I find it, and that's kind of what I was taking there.
Speaker 1: Right, And I think that, uh, when they they kind of absconde to Mexico after they leave the UK, it's very interesting to me because you have the Metamorals cult in the hand of Death cult that, yeah, it seems like there was. So I was reading about how potentially there were auctions being held in Metamorials for abducted children, and that essentially when the finders were caught in tallahassee in eighty seven that they were on their way to auction these children in Metamorals in Mexico, and that they had tied back to a Jesuit institution. And so it made a lot of sense to me because you had so many Georgetown affiliates who were tied in to the Finder's Cult. And you know, in my opinion, the Finder's Cult, I believe Ted Gunderson, I think that the Finder's Cult was definitely a CIA cut out to abduct an auction children. And more than that, I mean they were effectively they It's very interesting because they have this crazy connection to this sort of like this. They were training CIA operatives on computer systems at the time, which is very crazy to me that this was even a part of the entire narrative in regard to the Finder's Cult. But you know, consider the fact, by the way that I discovered most of this through Jonestown, and like I had said, right, Congressman Leo Ryan's aid William Holsinger, who basically claims that William Holsinger right. Basically, you have a UC Berkeley professor who wrote up this crazy document called the Penal Colony, this paper that detailed how the CIA's mind control programs were effectively driven underground and stopped allegedly stopped in seventy three, but they had not. They were driven underground for plausible deniability, and that was all effectively exposed through this penal Colony paper. And so that was in nineteen eighty I believe when whole Singer even claimed that Richter Dwyer was at Jonestown who was a CIA operative who tied in directly to handling, you know, Jim Jones and and so again, for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, that's a great point. If I may my piggyback on that real quick, I want to put a note back there in you know, before we got you know before well, let's start with Jones down there, because you made some great points there. So Jonestown I think is interesting in the way in that regards your saying I didn't know that's how you found the process. That's also interesting. But it's definitely it's definitely in the same same, uh, same conversation. Right. So he's a Christian component, right, So maybe he's part of that Christian kind of faction of this whole network. So he he's deeply integrated in to politics there in San Francisco and in fact, in large part as a result of the fall out of Jonestown, we can thank the political career with the fall out of Jonestown for Diane Feinstein. So Jontown is part of the disaster of Jonestown is actually Diane Finstein. So you're familiar with the infamous Twinkie assassination right there, and.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it's it's it's so ridiculous, honest. But you know, by the way, we have a Kamala connection as well, right essentially because of Brown exactly.
Speaker 2: For folks not familiar with, one of the clean up crews in the Jonestown situation was the fellow by the name of Dan White, a former SF San Francisco p D officer turned h you know, councilman and h he walked into the office of the mayor with Harvey Milk. And remember the Sean Penn film Milk. I'm sure you know they you know that cause is son idol in the the Q community. I called it Q like lgbt Q, all of the above q Q community. So he he walks in there and murders him and then he does like two years in the mental institution because he said that he ate a twinkie and then that sugar rush had had caused him to lose his mind. And they're like, yeah, that makes sense, that seems reasonable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, man, I'm telling that.
Speaker 2: And as a result of that, Diane Feinstein became instead of a lieutenant mayor or deputy mayor, she then became the mayor as a result of this assassination. And uh, you know this is at the same time she hired that Chinese spy as or driver. It turns out back there around nineteen eighty again. And also you know, she was so looney tunes that even the folks of San Francisco would not elect her, speaking of Kamala right, see, she serves that same attribute. Even the folks out there would not elect her. She so damn looney tunes Zion fine stand ran for mayor numerous times, she was appointed deputy mayor and then again seized power and then ran for Senate and never looked back. But it all, it was all very interesting amongst these whole this whole network of these same how these major parapolitical assassinations are connected.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, and by the way, and.
Speaker 2: I want to the other pen was the Metamorro so but yeah, please go please go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just uh, there was another assassination of a diplomat in in DC. Was it through a car bomb? I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh that spot actually DuPont Circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So connections with Colonia Digna dead and this Nazi safe haven through these Cleindestine rat lines that had been set up post World War two, and basically Colonia Dignidad was where they essentially were carrying out war crimes in Chile. Yeah, don't drink the kool aid, man, but it was flavor Aid. But it really upset that if you call it kool aid in the nerdy Jonestown community because it was technically flavor Aid, it was the off brand. These are Marxists, right, we got to remember these communists. I just thought it was so funny because you listen to the death tape, right, and he's pleading. And by the way, obviously like the racial dynamic in Jonestown, it's very strange, right. You have this interesting inner circle of Jim Jones that are all that are all white guys, and then you have that the members of the Red Brigade essentially as well, and then you have the vast majority of the members of the People's Temple just being African American. And it is strange though, because listening to the death tape, uh, he's he's like, there's this one woman who's basically just kind of pushing back on like why do we have to kill ourselves? Like didn't you say we had an out to like go go to Russia and uh and be staved like.
Speaker 2: Evan's Gate right there. I thought we were going to catch a Lea's coming exactly.
Speaker 1: And uh. And he pleads to them by saying, you know, don't you all want to die? Uh? You know, good God believing, so.
Speaker 2: You want to be right with the Lord, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And it's it's very interesting, but you have all the rest of them already in kind of a frenzy shouting her down, shut up, like it's good. It's crazy how they actually are speaking to her. And and yet you still kind of like, listening to the whole tape, you you hear him say, get Dwyer out of here, right, Jim Jones, because obviously Richard Dwyer was the CIA asset who had who was fundamentally you know, had already gone down to the Port Coyuma airstrip where Congressman le O Ryan had been assassinated, and yeah, and then had made it back to the temple and in time for for or the you know, the for the mass exodus, right, the mass suicide rellegively, but yeah, it's wasn't wasn't the State Department fellow that wasn't It later turned out he was.
Speaker 2: He was a CI operative as well, the one that was on the airstrip and survived exactly.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I think the entire right, and when you look into the family that was involved, because it's very interesting in terms of Jonestown specifically because if you get into the the details of Larry Layton and his father who technically was in charge of of he was basically in charge of psychological operations and and MK ultra at a certain level basically because he was running yeah, this advanced medical so basically where was this out of this is uh uh, let me pull up Larry Layton because it's in my notes.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting when when you're saying stuff like that again and back to this next the situation again, I'll go into it later when we get the go backs processed. Situation. We'll get there eventually, but to that chronologically speaking, but just while we're on the subject. So next to hum it was often undescribed. Again, these things that go undescribed, even though these topics are you know, everyone knows the word nexium, but most folks don't know. Next to him was literally doing mk ultr experiments on their their membership out of a hospital in Albany and a facility in Monterey, Mexico. That the neurologist who was a member of the cult, he got heat. You can, folks can look up his uh, his commission hearing there the licensing commission in the state of New York. He lost his doctor's license over these matters. And they cite they don't say it was mk ultr experiments, but they cite that he was doing forcing like you know, like having folks to a chair, strapping their eyes open and force them to watch snuff films. Because we've already touched on that, that's a big part of this stuff. So one of the investigatory documents I read said they had identified seven or eight women that seem to be actual murder victims and these snuff films. Apparently there's one reference to that an all fainted reference in our mind, and they don't say it was New York or Mexico, because I wonder because again when we're talking Mata Moros again, this is that's in the state of Monterey. It's not far from the city of Monterey. So you make you wonder how long has this stuff been going on? Because Nick and I did a couple episodes on these subjects with Matta Morros and the vampire cult, right Nick, which is all out of that same region. They're all doing narco drug trafficking. They're all doing it under this guise of kind of Satanism stuff, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it all gets really fucking weird, it out of control.
Speaker 2: And it seems like the victims, as always are not targeted, right I mean, I'm sorry, not random. You have a Dea agent son right in the Matta Morros victim list. He's the one who spawned the investigation. Really, And it turns out that that old Adolpho Costanzo was reporting directly to the head of Intrepol in Mexico and he was apparently running off. He was helping Costanzo infiltrate into these different drug uh cartels, right, which he'd already done two before Matta Morris. He infiltrates the cartel, takes out the leader, and then moves on to the next one by becoming their spiritual leader. Right, So he had a whole mo with that, and I'm sure probably he was a prostitute male process. This is probably weird suck stuff too, but absolutely, you know what I mean. So there there is a whole narrative there that that operates around these cults that you know, as many times as Matda Morris gets described, you know, I don't you know, I'm gonna have to obviously provide myself and Nick and Juliet over Cosmic Peach and Heidi and Jen who have all participated in these conversations as well. And I think right from Codex of Codex's Kodega of conspiracies there who sent us down this track, right Nick? But we, uh, you know, we were starting to compare all these things, you know, and uh, these there's so much comparison to you know, all the stuff we're talking about here with the process cults, with all that stuff there in Mexico, and a nexium was operating out of there, and Adolpho Gristanza may as well be named Charles Manson in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, seriously man, and uh, yeah, it was Larry Layton's dad. I found this very interesting because he was basically the So he was the biochemist in charge of the US Army's chemical warfare program at its Doug Waye Building ground in Utah, in Utah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's kind of doing a Frank Zappa's dad situation, but he's not an Edgewood Arsenal's isn't right.
Speaker 1: And and it's very interesting because all the large amounts of psychoactive mind controlled drugs found on the site of Jhonestown, Uh, sodium pentathal, diazepam, thora zine, Larry Layton exactly. And Larry Layton, the lieutenant who became the only person charged in any of the killings, also a key member of the airstrip hit team obviously, and somehow survived the Jonestown masker. He's later described as sinking and uh as sinking into a post hypnotic trance as he sunk ever deeper under Jones spell Layton's own father, who was running this, this biochemist as far as the running the US Army chemical warfare program. He even said that he called him a robot. Larry Layton, his own son, the only one ever charged. And so that to me I found very interesting because it was it was George Philip Blakey, who was Larry Layton's brother in law. Now, this man is the man who arranged the lease on Jonestown with the Guyanese government on Jim Jones' behalf and was reportedly a mercenary for the CIA back to United Rebels in Angola, which we know for a fact now that Operation Shalom, I think is what it was called with with Colton Westbrook, Colston Westbrook, that's.
Speaker 2: And uh and basically go ahead, go ahead, no, go ahead, No, you're good, buddy, I know I was going to Can you please describe who that is? Yeah? Please go right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he essentially was was a part of Project Phoenix or the Phoenix operation right and what and and basically was uh what was tasked with training and goal and rebels on this black site which then became Jonestown, the People's Temple of Jonestown and the remote jungles of Guyana right on the the uh right on the border of Venezuela believes what what borders which is very interesting as far as the geopolitical context of of that playing out at the time, especially considering the British Black Watch who were in the area when the mass suicide took place, who just so happened to be in the area. And then you have uh, Colonel bo Gritz, who was the hot who was the negotiator who went down to Ruby Ridge and was trying to talk to Randy Weaver. And because Randy Weaver was a former Green Beret, So right, green Bray, I'm glad you brought that.
Speaker 2: Up because I do want to get into Idaho and that's obviously a very similar event in recent history. And I to have regarding all these.
Speaker 1: Matters, definitely, and I won't forget to just to explain Colston Westbrook a little bit, but it's still interesting as far as the fact that you have Colonel bow Gritz claiming as a as a former Special Forces Green Berray commander that he was he was told by Green Berey, you know, special Forces operatives that were called to the site of the People's Temple agricultural project in Jonestown, and that he was told that this was a clean up crew for MK Ultra and that this was an m k Ultra operation gone wrong. They were effectively all right, we have to essentially, you know, the ops been overexposed. Let's lure down Congressman and Leo O. Ryan because he had been a thorn in the side of the intelligence apparatus and definitely the agency at the time. He had been just showing up at Langley, uh, saying, all right, show me the files, what have you guys been up to?
Speaker 2: And he's like.
Speaker 1: Man and one of one of the most radical congressmen I've ever read about. I can't even imagine a congressman doing something like this in modern day. He was going in covertly into uh the prison complex in in California, and he was, uh, he was attempting to go in as a prisoner to to effectively understand how the the you know, they were treating prisoners at the time, and so he's he's going under cover and like uh uh into these uh maximum facilities which which were just like it is very interesting to me. But again he claimed that Patty Hurst was obviously a a product of m k Ultra and that the s l A, the Symbionese Army was was effectively a construct of the intelligence apparatus through mk ultra's clandestine operation utilizing uh the institution Vacaville, where basically Charles Manson had attended in the early fifties, which ties directly into his mind control training and conditioning. And knowing what they did at Vaucaville, it's very interesting because they had this policy of first of all, understanding the California prison complex is so compromised, and it's it was really just you know, being utilized by the intelligence apparatus at the time to perform these COVID operations. And so what they utilized this institution for they were just like letting prisoners go after they received their conditioning and they would show up right in random locations all around the domestic us causing chaos. It seemed like chaos dio. Right.
Speaker 2: So that's the end of the day, and that's that's kind of where my way, that's where the problem. We can circle back to the Pross. Your explanation is great. I love how you're connecting all of these things because I do view them as all connected to these military spook operation networks as you're describing. You know, we we're sold different story narratives publicly that you know, this is a you know, you may as well just call it the swamp gas theory, if you will, but sold publicly Disneyland narrators around these subjects that may have some truth that rooted in them, but they ultimately they're spinning away from the idea of that narrative is to spin away from whatever's really going on, right So, and that is obviously what's going on with Jonestown, you know, even the we even talk about what they drink improperly. Right. So, and again all these we find out later, all those spook spooks around there, and we find that what I'm getting at, here's we find out with every kind of process thing. So with the RFK assassination, so when they came they came to America basically in sixty eight there and immediately got to business with some stuff. And with the RFK situation, we find out there's just process and CIA folks everywhere around them. But we don't find that out till years later. Right, So between Thane, Eugene Caesar and uh a fellow by the name of Alard Lowenstein who just happened to be best friends with Donald Rumsfeld totally, you know, he comes out he's a congressman at the time. He comes out later find out after he gets murdered in his office in nineteen eighty by a mind control assassin. Somebody just walks in their mind control, a wise silence, just them, you know, like like Dan White, did you don't know Alur loans.
Speaker 1: Know of this story? Man?
Speaker 2: No, no, dude, I was when when you were describing. So I was downloading a lot of pictures to show you so from my phone here. So Alur Loansing was a congressman. He was a congressman with him and Rummy as he called him, they were a junior congressman together, and then he was a Democrat. Rummy was a Republican. This is the sick.
Speaker 3: Losing Grandmain's got you right.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect window and to how they coexist, right, to manufacture that kind of illusion, the two party delusion right there you here in bag.
Speaker 2: By my back. As I said, here, I got cut out, filled with my WiFi situation there, so help me bring up Lowan. See. So you know, like I said, he's tied with rum Spell and whatnot. But we find out after he's murdered in nineteen eighty that he was a CIA agent the entire time. He's a congressman, and no one, no one bats and eye at these things. And I'll and I'll make a point here in a moment, how that's still relevant today. But Sollen Lowenstein's literally at I don't know that he's at the dinner in Malibu the night before the Ambassador Hotel American of RFK, but I know from his staffer, you know, from some folks that you know, worked for him. I spent six years in DC and I don't do politics, and I've only voted once under duress. And that's a long story. Yeah it was. I was I was on active duty and he's facing jail, and is you know, you got to vote, and again it's it sounds ridiculous, and it really is ridiculous. But it's a different story altogether. The nonetheless, I don't play politics, but nonetheless I got you know, I knew a lot of political folks and I heard some stories. So Lowenstein was allegedly at the Ambassador Hotel with this came from a staffer who worked for him at the time. It was an old person, you know, by the time I'd met this person. Uh, I managed the budget for military place for the Air Force. So I would have interactions with with you know, folks in Congress always trying to get the ear marks and pork stuff and whatever other weird political name they want to add to these things in the budgets. So you know, you need, like you know, somebody within their military to be like, yeah, we need that shit. And I would just tell people we don't need that ship. In fact, come back to my office again. And that found me quickly in the crosshairs of the Podesta brothers because they ran K Street. They were the kings of K Street and the lobbyists. They ran all the lobbyists there. And if you found out quick if you tell a lobbyists to go fuck themselves, that you're going to find yourself in a weird and weird circumstance as an environment in that town. But nonetheless, the uh, my point being is Lowenstein by by incredible source. Lowestein was at the Ambassador Hotel in the kitchen and was one of the individuals holding Rfk's dead body. My god, man, that's where that's our Lowenstein. Now, his son was deep up in the Clinton State Department is very prominent. We noted within the Podesta emails.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so that is insane. I know.
Speaker 2: Uh well, the Thleen mc favor was the University of Yale University's librarian asking John Podesta for a one on one meeting with Barack Obama. That was the thelemic favor.
Speaker 3: Wow your library?
Speaker 2: What Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Weird? Right? That is so much like dentists do. I think the librarians are just fucking as sad like Assassin's waiting in the wings. Right. You're also you've probably seen a lot of this weird dentist activity around a lot of these uh these cult networks right specifically around Madson and you know, hypnotists, dentists, there's a lot of creepy, little weird professionals. I think, like that's a dangerous person.
Speaker 1: But Tim McVay as well, Yeah, yeah, I found something very interesting on on McVay recently. But I'll pull that here in a moment because it was very interesting to see that one of the one of the mk ulture facilit these that was being utilized for the modern operation was basically he was he was working security there after he came back from the alleged goal for and and then had his his yeah run in with the Special Forces and dropped out of the training allegedly even though he told his sister that obviously he and a select few their social security numbers were called out when they were in formation one day after they took these these various tests and psychological tests, and he had scored a very very high on this test. And so basically he had been recruited into covert clendestdyn domestic operations. And this was the moment that occurred. But it's very strange because it seems like he had told individuals who in like I think it was David Paul Hammer or Paul David Hammer. I always mixed that name up. But one of the inmates on death Row who he served time with, he told him that he essentially, no, he.
Speaker 2: Would not die.
Speaker 1: He had in the large molar I think is where it was in his tooth. He had basically been micro chip, he claimed essentially through through this process and that he would effectively be rescued by his uh you know, basically, they would give him a counteracting dose that would uh basically counteract his his h end of life moment when he was executed, and then he would be ushered off, which obviously if you if you know the details of kind of how they misdirected the public to the hearst and and uh and everything that happened with his body, let's get into some of that.
Speaker 2: It's very mysterious, you know, if folks like to think it's cut and dry, and it's not.
Speaker 1: As it's fascinating stuff. But the whole reason I even brought it up was because I found out about this insane there's this insane series of photos uh that that were in uh basically in Time magazine in in this it's very strange because it seems like, uh, this has a direc tie into Sirhan Sirhan basically being so Henry loose ran Time whenever this this these pictures were taken where they were in apparently they were in Grand Central Park, right, and they were basically they were basically it was for this skate issue where all these like it was strange. They were all brown people and they were like Sirhan Sirhan was one of them, seemingly with the individual bus boy who was basically the first to be on rfk's body in the pantry of the Ambassador that night, and so he was also in that same picture years before, just a few years prior to the I believe it was in sixty three or sixty four when the pictures took place. But it's fascinating stuff, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, has got a lot of interesting connections done, even sides Rosicrucianism and whatnot and everything else in that nineteen seventy four s report placing him So I want to just ask your opinion less placing him at the scene of the Tate Polanski him doing sex magic rituals with an English quote unquote English satanic cult. That's the process. So that would be May, that would be circum late May or early presumably late May of nineteen sixty eighty corn to that report. But you know, the process, That's what I'm saying, This journey into America, back to the process. They don't you know, it's always mired in a mystery and typically false facts. So you know, one of the things I know, Dana Dude all turned up was them calling themselves the process far earlier. You know, I believe it was a corporate document dating back to sixty six, I believe in the UK. Now, the corporation's name wasn't the Process, but the opening sentence of the corporate documents say this is for a group that calls itself the Process.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, that's amazing, especially considering how you know, if you think about John Markham, I found this very interesting. Yeah, he has direct connections to satanic murder and right, which is is very strange, the Laruge trials and and all that's connected in with that. It's very interesting because it seems like, you know, clearly, first of all, he's incorporating the San Francisco chapter of the process, and and he's directly involved with Jeffery McDonald's defense, which is very interesting.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, May Austin, So John John Markham, he did incorporate them in New York before that he incorporated them I'm sorry San Francisco, but years prior to that he incorporated them in New York. I believe it was seventy two when they moved a pound Ridge. So he's working for them for over twelve years. Then, like you're saying, he leaves office, goes to the US Attorney's office, is hired by Tuesday, Weld's cousin. That's a different story altogether, Bill Weld Tuesday, and then and then he starts prosecuting. I know LaRouche is clearly involved in Iran contra. I'd love to get your pend in here. But to me, he's clearly involved in Iran contract but he seems to be the only one actually blowing any whistles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I charged with.
Speaker 2: Fraud, right and they and they send the Process attorney after him, and he's publishing in This is a weird dynamic the folks, so I think really need understand. This is the very same time the Roosh is publishing in his publications. How John Markham is an attorney for the same Satanic military intelligence spook operation that he's trying to out exactly. It's you know, he's like, is anyone not paying attention to this? So you know, obviously he's friends with Oliver North. I mean, there's a lot of probably negative shit you say about Parus, but he wasn't wrong. This Anglo American influences is perpetrated through the Process, but it's also perpetrated through other mechanisms like the Secret Society that created America, the Society of the Cincinnati which is also represented in the Process, and Dana Dude all Night and Rotting Jewels there. You know, and we did. Folks can check it out on an earlier episode of Operation GCD. We did. She was a guest and we did. The Society of the Cincinnati meets the Process. So that's some genealogy. You know, these things are you know, they're rooted in the folks that run that run this place. It's not just you know, some low level ship. This is some of the upper upper Reschlan ship we're talking about here. So when we're talking about how these narratives are skewed and you know, these timelines are kind of funky and they don't really see it makes sense given the name in facts, you know, I think we're you know, we can kind of understand that why that is when we understand who where, it's kind of where it's kind of coming from right soon, man.
Speaker 1: And I had no real understanding as far as the Yeah, we know, obviously the RFK assassination is perfectly implicated in terms of the process involvement. But I had no realization of the JFK assassination. Uh basically was was uh it blew my mind, honestly, that bler Yeah, dude, And and well.
Speaker 2: If we may close out on Bill well here and uh, you know, at least put a paw on there. Bill Weld Society, Cincinnati Family. I'm not saying he's a member, but the Welds basically run the Massachusetts chapter. They started Harvard, et cetera right there. Their home was on a mound world manor it was that was that was the chapter that was kind of the the Wars of seventeen seventy six. That was the headquarters kind of in Massachusetts was the Weld home. So very powerful family. And again he hires Markham the Eternity to prosecute the sky La rouge. But Markham will come back to him in a second because he's got a lot of other interesting things going on in there with Yeah, the well I would finish up with markoum. I suppose you. Yeah, that's good. What are your thoughts on hims involved? So you mentioned Gunderson, right, So Gunderson, Ted Gunderson, famed FBI agent. He retires in I think seventy nine after they wouldn't appoint him the new FBI director because before he ran co intel Pro, he was, you know, the the subversive actions of all these kind of nefarious hood rat ship we're talking about. Coin Telpro is the FBI's kind of version. You know, he's uh, you know, he's doing the I think he was the assistant to Jagar Hoover. Then he'd ran Cointelpro and then he by his own admission, he thought he was gonna be the next director at some point. But then he leaves and gets involved in fighting satanic panic. Oh at that point in time where he started's like I'm gonna go I'm gonna go help this Jeffer McDonald, guy Fort Bragg, and then just seems like he brings in Alan Dershowitz and John Markham as attorneys right to help Jeffrey McDonald who is screaming since day one that a hippie satanic cole murdered his family in the Middenite Manson style, right exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy to me because you just consider the fact that, you know, obviously these are the usual suspects involved with the vast majority of what seems to be I think this really implicates this wider clandestine intelligence international network that was that was essentially kind of implemented post World War two, very whack and huts, the same thing in my you see.
Speaker 2: A guy that is allegedly a member of the Process on his board, so you know, obviously they're not the process you had at this point in time with permandex. But in you know, in the early sixties when Jim Garrison's investigating, specifically in charges board member klay shawl right and famed Garrison Investigation and Jaff Kay assassination. Klay Shaw's associate besides mafia boss Joseph Bonano was on that board was Roy Cone, who David as a member of the process.
Speaker 1: Hold on, say say that one more time, because David Burkewitz, you already know, was claiming that Roy Cohne was running human compromise operations in his home in Massachusetts with these various parties that he was having and that the Process was providing young children for those very for those very parties of sexual first sexual blackmail.
Speaker 2: But in David Burkeowitz signed a memorandum in ninety six witnessed by multiple parties including Mary Terry, saying that he witnessed Roy Cone ben to roy Cone's house and apparently roy Cone was the inn at Studio fifty four. Folks often won, well, how did David burke Whitz get into Studio fifty four, as he claims, well, it seems that that was Roy Cones official office, so he had kind of taken over ownership and more or less ownership of that. The owners of Studio fifty four were in debt to Roy and his law partner to the tune of a lot of money, and that law partner left the Mayor's office. Mayor had a Beam's office to go, you know, do Roy hood red stuff. So do you see this connection?
Speaker 1: Not only you know Ham his bo you're saying that was said.
Speaker 2: Burke, was said a Beam's son, and multiple staffers were part of the part of there, and I was, yeah, I would have served. One of those staffers was Roy Cones law partner who was also represented the Studio fifty four owners and numerous hood rat shit. So you know a lot of me said there with those weird dynamics, right for sure, we're definitely definitely Roy interesting character. Yeah, he's on the he's on the board of permandecks and you know we're gonna talk CHFK. Then I'll make the point that Jim Garrison, I think, was the the man who brought those charges against the perman Deexs board member Clay Shaw and was investigating folks like Tommy Jude Bomber's crew. There the attorney that incorporates the process, who has worked out of Guy Banister's office. Jim Garrison knew all of these characters on before then Banister, you know, all Bomber, all these guys, you know, he knew there were shady bunch. She knew. He knew David Ferry back from for twenty plus years when David Ferry was Lee Harvey Oswald's Civil Air Patrol leader, right, yes, was the general in charge of those numerous civil Air Patrol units. So he was the FBI agent, and in Idaho he's the FBI agent. And I think him when Guy Banister and Freddy Christman are running UFO operations in July forty seven out of Puget Sound, right, so that Garrison what the fuck was going on with these people? And then and then he starts, he starts that he charges Clay shawl in sixty seven there, right, And then the process show up in New Orleans. I don't think that's by any stretch coincidental. And then they hire an attorney that's he's already been investigating for numerous years right out of an office that he's already been investigating for numerous years. These things are not all on them, right if you look at the you know, no one really talks about this, but if you look at the grand jury statements, he was looking at mainly around a fellow by name of Damn just blue Blue dribbiling uh not Lee Harvey Oswald. That's ridiculous, Lee Harp.
Speaker 4: Lee Harvey Oswald's double Kerry thorn Yes, dude, I was about to bring him up because that is the direct connection of the process with the death assassination in my mind, And and.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely is. I think Discordianism his little religion. I don't buy their bullshit narrative of how it started. I view it as a offshoot of the process within this whole military spook apparatuson. You know, I think Garrison did too. So Garrison would follomy throughout his life. He would follow Thornley to Atlanta, you know, Atlanta circa nineteen seventy nine. Why is Jim Garrison visiting Atlanta in seventy nine other than to Harassedmentry Thornley at the time of the Atlanta child killings.
Speaker 1: That's exactly my god, Man, you're you're you're blowing my mind because of course that is exactly where I'm at personally in this moment. I'm investigating the Atlanta child murders. That's going to be my next upcoming episode, because I just couldn't even believe that. Of course, allegedly the process the way it was explained, but I think it's far more complicated than this. But I did see it in many different ways explained as if they uprooted from upstate New York and then all of a sudden they resurfaced in Atlanta just around the time that the Atlanta child murders are taking place, and you have this very strike it's a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more complex than Now York. That is an accurate description.
Speaker 1: That's an abscription, right, And I think that as far as the honestly, I think that the way that Detective Jim Rosstein was kind of viewing that all at the time as well, was kind of he was trying to figure it out as he went, and so he the way that he viewed it was that there was a specific cell that he was investigating that I think maybe had potentially fled the area after he was investigating the the Undermeyer Park connections to the Devil's Cave and all these these mass death or or these mass graves of Alsatian German shepherd dogs and things of that nature, you know. And by the way, another strange fastball, just.
Speaker 2: One note, if I may, if I may, their Austin, so I know folks often get tripped up on this, the uh, interchangeable usage of Alsatian and German shepherds. It's the same breed. They just during the World War Two the British were like, we can't call these things Germans anymores, We'll call them Alsatians.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. But yeah, that and there's directly yeah, exactly, and and there's the same uh, there's a tie in directly to kind of the Nazi occultism aspect of of a lot of the philosophy playing out as far as the loyalty tests with the Alsatian dogs, which I found very interesting because of course they would have members of the s S. They would give them, gif them puppies, and these these German shepherd puppies, and then they would raise them and have to execute them at a certain point. And this was a loyalty test to some extent, and of course another aspect of kind of I think it was far more than that, because I think that animal sacrifices is and blood rituals are are actually far more of a part of kind of the approach of the occult, of the occultist mindset and philosophical Uh. You know, in my mind, they were exercising this occultism within the the inner circle of the s s and that that was very obvious.
Speaker 2: I mean you have if you don't mind, will you impact that though a little bit? Because Nick and I keep looking at all these various animal sacrifice set for the dog stuff, and yeah, we prebly communicate offline conversations like trying to bounce ninety is like, what is really the rout of all this animal sacrifice stuff?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Why are they so focused on German shepherds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very strange and and uh and by the way, remember that story of Rudolph hes like apparently uh, putting on the rope that had all these ancient ruins all over it and he's having these like uh magical bars with Aleister Crowley at the time, allegedly and that he yeah, he like decides that he's going to board uh. Uh Cessna essentially and fly into the UK and he gets shot down over the UK airspace and it was put instantly into prison. But it was very strange.
Speaker 2: He was going to meet with the British royals then, right, because there was the British Royals who were supporters. Right, that was the story, right, Yeah, that's the slot King Charles Uncle, right exactly.
Speaker 1: And but again it's like with these the strange stories, and in terms of these Alsatian dogs, it does seem like it was one it was far easier to of course, you know, get access to these these animals that would wouldn't have any sort of real uh tie to anyone looking out for their well being or concerned about the you know, the ultimate consequence of what might happen to the dogs once they were actually you know, taken in by the organization and utilized for the blood ritual sacrifice. So I think that's one aspect of it. It's it's easier to get a hold of animals, and but specifically the German shepherd dogs. I think that is where you have the the strange Nazi occult tie in. And and again this is I haven't gotten any sort of like straight answer as to the reason why this specific breed other than they believe that it is the most human like because they're very intelligent and they have essentially this is the best that they can do is get closest to a human sacrifice is through the Alsatian dog. So that was interesting to me and again.
Speaker 2: Interesting I think the mad scientist of the occult rejects here Lisa Is, proposed a similar hypothesis regarding these are some of them there were some level of something blood with how they get connected to folks, but there were some some function with dogs at their high they had higher concentration of some chemical release in the bonding. I think she she she had a very I'm doing a horrible job. She had a very scientific explanation for these things. So sounds very I think. I think that is. I think what you're saying is kind of in that line with that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. And uh, I remember that Mary Terry brought up the Stanley Baker, right, the cannibal who who? That always blew me away because this was all in kind of context. The context was describing these these further underground chapters that of the process and spin off groups that were kind of using other names at the time, but were being well established and in all throughout California very basically and and and they were finding basically, these are authorities began to find all of these mutilated and decapitated or exsanguinated dogs is what was being discovered, and so.
Speaker 2: Al you know, I always challenged folks who question these things. I'm like, just go on, look at newspaper searches specifically for Putnam in Westchester County in the seventies. You're gonna find an inordinate, just a wild amount of you know, forty dead German shepherds found at one time. I think it is one newspaper article, right, one, like, you know, the remains of forty dead German shepherds, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. And that's what really was so crazy about Detective Rothstein being tipped off by his CI, by his criminal informant at the time, because he shows up in Untermeyer and he just discovers this mass grave of German shepherd dogs and instantly I believe there was a there was a building that was affiliated with the process, the local chapter, that was very near that area where he discovered that mass grave of German shepherds that were near the area of the Devil's Cave, which made a lot of sense, especially because out of the car household, it did seem like there was some sort of intelligence operation being conducted through through the car household that that were connected to you know, John Carr and and they were all connected into the Magical Child Book Bookshop or whatever it was called that that John Markham was a part of. I think at a certain level if I remember, he was actually a part of that business that was being ran through that bookshop, which I thought was interesting.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because Burka Witz identify as Herman Slater or the owner of that bookshop, as a member of the process and the children offshoot of the process. And you know, Maury Terry would famously go on TV, you know, debating Herman Slator numbers. You know, Mary Poevitch kind of shows their in early nineties. You know, Herman Slator was like, oh, it's all satanic panic. Well, now you can see why he's saying it's all satanic panic. And I wonder, if you know, I wonder at what point in time Maury was like, what the fuck? I knew that asshole was a member of the cult. But you know, before we got back to Mark kam here in the eighties and the McDonald case and Gunderson. While we're on the Atlanta child killing stuff, you know, uh well, and also on the on the cars, you know, Dana uh Rodning Jules has done his great job at documenting the scientology connections, not just Michael with the cars and asking, you know, bringing up some legitimate questions around some of those some of those activities there with the the the Answering Service, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Book. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And in regards to Atlanta, are you familiar this is actually from her way back machine files. She's got less than our link tree. Have you familiar with this report from the Kelly Private Detective Company. I'll make it bigger in regards to the Atlanta and the comparisons of the Atlanta child killings and the Son of Sam murders, since we were talking about both.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've seen this blung this up.
Speaker 2: It's called that, isn't it. It's called the U. Let me see I get a bigger Here we go the g. Kelly and this is the cover letter for the report. We'll go over some of the details. This is the March of nineteen eighty two. So this is like right at the end of the Atlanta child killings, right, what was the what was the dates?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that is exactly the dates. I mean, honestly, if you as far as it was seventy nine to eighty one. So yeah, that's that's perfect timing, you know what I mean. So apparently this g Kellan Associates. It is a big kind of a corporate kind of PI firm situation. I used to run a PI firm, but it was just makes it's nothing comparatively speaking, but in close please find an addendum to our original report on the Atlanta child murders. Our office is constantly receiving and developing new information relating to all aspects of this case, including videotapes which will be of interest to you.
Speaker 2: So apparently they were hired to, you know, to investigate the Alan child mergers. And again this is a firm out of Kingston, New York, so you got in again. They were in their report they compare the it's on the same end Atlanta child mergers. I'm sure Mary Terry was connected with these folks contemporary to this time. But I'm just saying, like it's new information for many people, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, no doubt. And when you consider the fact that you have that the Satanic cult connection to the process came up with Shirley McGill, that was the the interesting tie in vehicle. Shirley McGill, she's a Miami drug informant, criminal informant. She is the one who basically claims that there is this through Parnell Trey him is essentially she had a boyfriend who was tied into not only was he abducting children and kidnapping children for the local chapter of the Process and tied into the Wayne Williams network, which all of this.
Speaker 2: Which is really just Michael theevis right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, which is really just Don David Norman's Odyssey Foundation in many ways as well, because that was a huge facet of kind of I think that's a massive tie in to the pedophile underworld kind of linking John Wayne Gacy pill Phil Paski, who very much yeah, who knew.
Speaker 2: As Brown Jim Rawstein's source that took him to enter Meyer Park.
Speaker 1: Brother Paul Banassi from the Franklin Scandal claims that John Wayne Gacy and Phil Paski were entirely implicated in the abduction of Johnny Gosh, which ties in obviously Jacob Wetterling all these paper boy the paper boy fetish that was apparently this was so the paper boy fetish I forgot.
Speaker 2: That would not surprise me. If the network of these folks is really that small, people are like, oh, those are household serial killer names. There's no way they're all involved. But yeah, but that's why their household serial killer names. You can sell all the actual narratives to what's going on here right there next next to former magician there, he would think would agree with Probably that's all part of the magic show right now on this false narrative, right, real details, real people, false narrative surrounding it to packaging improperly so you'll never understand.
Speaker 3: That's what I think. Besides the legal stuff that the Process Church is doing, I think the occult side of that is also helping sell a different image to the public of what's really going on for that love magicians do.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I've seen many different claims. Now, I do believe that there's obviously, uh you know, a major at least there is definitely a group of individuals involved and faffiliated with the cult networks that that obviously believe this ideology and practice this philosophy and truly genuinely authentically or are pursuing, you know, these principles, but these occult principles. But I also definitely believe that there's an aspect of this that is that is provided for deliberate deception that is attempted to kind of throw the average individual and the public the the you know, the just as far as the uh, the mass public is concerned. The general public, you know, they will view this miss it at face value because it seems so extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, I think they're so good at it now that they make money off of the bullshit story that they're even selling to the public.
Speaker 2: For sure. Oh yeah, Nix's done a good job at tracking. That's he's on the something of that for sure. And it makes sense because that is, that is my opinion how the process functions economically speaking, And you know, I don't want to I don't want to go on a weird economic tangent here for everyone else's it's fucking boring. But listen to my esso terrapor of the film and Hair Advice, and I describe how the film and hair advice is describing the process and the economic ass I love.
Speaker 1: Inherent avice actually like the Paul Thomas Anderson is one of my favorite directors of all time. Now I'm not at all, you know, kind of like giving a character analysis of who I think he might potentially be as an individual, But I do think that his art work, like.
Speaker 2: I need my approach is that in way like I like to watch Tom Cruise play. It's all man who knows how to fight on right. He's often.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh dude, Magnolia. That's one of my favorite all time roles of Tom Cruise. He's just giving seminars on how to be the most the drimp piece of ship mail that you can possibly attempt to be combat to the point where they make this.
Speaker 2: A utilitarian literal you know, literal term of the process is utilitarian speaking, and they don't. There's not a portion of the hog that's not unused. They use all of the hog. That's how That's how I say it. So Yeah, for example, with the phone and mar advice, you see them. The same cult that's bringing that has infiltrated the political and law enforcement aspects of Los Angeles has now also imported. All this heroin has now instituted the whole system in which you'll get hooked on the drugs, you'll go to the rehab, will fix your teeth once all the calcium you know, gets you know, sucked out like a vampire from the heroin, right, and then they'll repeat the whole process again, the literal process, right, And that is the goal that they described. So Paul Thomas Anderson wrote that Thomas Penner filmed director screenplay. Thomas Pinchin wrote it, pardon me, not contemporary to the Manson Family murders, but he lived in Los Angeles at that time during the Mainson Family murders and subsequent trials. So and if you notice in there, he embeds so much Manson lore and other things in there, and they're always referencing the Manson family various times. So what I think again is the esotary understanding of that is he's describing the process to folks and how it really works. That's the mob, it's the cops, it's the politicians, right, you know what I mean. And it's the economic he's describing the economy aspects of it, right, right.
Speaker 1: Dude, That sequence of Martin short as the dentist as the dentist and he goes into the then they get pulled over by the cops. It's one of the funniest scenes honestly that I can remember.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that movie is so brilliant. I'm so glad. I'm still glad to know you've seen that you enjoy it, because I've only ever met one other person and that's right, the person you got compared to at the beginning of this here at tonight's show alsin Recluse, mister steven Snyder. He also shares an affinity of this film and that, in fact, that's who I've done the review with.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, that's amazing. I didn't even realize, but yeah, it's it's a fascinating film, and I for some reason I was it was very appealing to me from the first moment I ever even but without any real context, it was blowing my mind. And just that I had a very high appreciation for the comedic value of it as well, because honestly, it is very funny.
Speaker 2: But it's one of it's literally my I mean, what you're saying is it's just it's music, myers. It's literally the same thing I think about the film, and a lot of people ship on the film like it's it's my favorite, it's positively my favorite movie. You really exactly from I guess. I was a former After I retired from the Air Force, I ran a private textive agency for for four years. And you know, I, you know so a very like I said, at a very like molecular level of my DNA, like you know, a pot smoking p I detectively like, of course I'm gonna enjoy that film. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right exactly? The fog, the fog sequence with On Wilson, and it's like.
Speaker 2: The whole Yeah, it's a brilliant movie. Dude made movie. So what you're as we're on the subject. So you see Wilson in this kind of co intel pro situation, right, he's a Laurel Canyon musician who faked his death. And you know he was a surf sax player, but he was still a Oral Canyon musician who fakes his death. And he's he's infiltrating the scene through four to at least I think they show you three in the film and four in the book, four different identities working for the cops, working for the Colt, working for Hill, working working for everybody. Right, he's got a different idea, you know. And then the only person really knows the inside track is just this weird, you know, random girl. Right, you wouldn't think about having your knowledge, right, But she has the whole picture. You know. That's the main character's girlfriend, right, And she's of clearly they don't describe it, but she's with her name, she's clearly of some sort of wealthy family. Right, she's blue blood Leney is with her name. Right. So there's a lot of stuff really embedded in that in that film. But if you say, if you see him as the Cohen Telpro guy, right, which is how you know that's what's going on with Wilson, Then you look at Doxportello, Right, he's a private detective operating out of a free clinic. Right, it's Los Angeles, but operating of a free clinic where he has his office.
Speaker 1: Right, So he's he's clearly Operation Chaos with the CIA.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, yeah. And then Josh Brolin's character as well, which is just.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite I'm a big Brolin fans and scoonies, but that's one of my bro Let's I mean, he absolutely kills it. Not seeing this film at all, I mean, it's ah, it is. It is obviously not designed actually to be a comedy, but was also point out it's it's quite. It's quite comedic very much.
Speaker 1: So it's it is. And it also provides a window into how clandestine operations work domestically and how they kind of utilize these assets put them into position, you know, once again, kind of the deliberate deception you see Owen Wilson's character showing up these politically televised events and causing this this right as if he's the face of political dissent in this in this very fashion, and it's obviously an entirely staged event, and and he himself is absolutely uh you know, compromised and in a part of of the performance, and and that in itself. I would like to ask you guys, because I think you're both probably very much kind of like attuned to this level of of just the way we should kind of engage with with reality itself, which is, what are your thoughts on this sort of intersection that I always seem to find myself at, where where it's like the intersection of culture creation, social engineering, COVID intelligence, clandestine clandestine occult ideologies that are clearly attempting to stay below the surface of public you know, awareness, and then this strange like you have the intelligence operations kind of utilizing this esoteric occult doctrine and these ideologies again essentially subconsciously initiating people using various methods of deception. And that is where YEA, whenever you even.
Speaker 2: See like that's a great question, I know that's something that can I certainly discussion. I apologize to go ahead of saying we definitely talk about these subjects for sure.
Speaker 3: Right whenever you see like institutions play is that unknown for like you know, putting shit out there, there's always like an occultists like involved. There's always like a government, you know, a person attached to it. And then and then like the thing is, you know, some some things I do wonder about, Like I even wonder with like especially with like the process, I do wonder like it's like some of these like a lot of times you also see like these things that they're doing on the side that's like making money illegally, Like are these like things that you're even doing to fund what you're doing even though like I'm sure the government is a CIA is someone's ready fucking funding it, you know. I just I just find that weird that you always find these offshoots of like them somehow making illegal money too. It's very weird.
Speaker 2: That's a great point that it's kind of down as money laundering Iran contra operations to go with these matters, and what I would again assert is kind of going on with the Idaho contrace situations. But you know, when I say we talked about these things offline, I mean like literally like an hour, like two hours before the show started. Nick and I have a conversation literally talking about how there's always these occult magicians involved in all these spook operas. They're the ones that are selling you the magician's distraction and packaging things in the way that the folks will never truly understand what really occurred there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, man, and and uh.
Speaker 2: Listen to that conversation. Also, is that why you asked that question? Literally like right now, literally like we talked it may not even two hours, maybe been an hour like that's literally.
Speaker 1: No, It's nice.
Speaker 2: It's nice to hear other folks reaching that kind of same conclusion. With things because so really, you know, I mean obviously, you know, even with the conspiracy culture, I don't think I think a lot of folks will chase the shiny objects, you know.
Speaker 1: And that is very yeah, I think that. Yeah, I know, it's it's kind of it's something that's very refreshing to be able to have a conversation like this man, Like, I appreciate you guys very much, because this is why I started to talk to Yeah, I was so desperate to have worthwhile conversations that are passionately and objectively pursuing the truth, you know, like that's the ultimate objective. I just want to conceptually outline these things for myself to where at a fundamental level where I can kind of like engage with reality in a way where I feel like it's it's it's it makes as far as just I feel like it actually applies, you know. And and that's and it's not a part of the manufactured delusion, right, I want to opt out of that, and so that deception alone, you know, at every level I want to reject, you know. And so it's it's it's just again something that breeds new life into me every chance that I have to to have these conversations because it's like, man, I was spinning off the planet just alone, like trying to workshop these ideas and vomiting while vomiting the ideas onto my wife while I'm pacing in the front room. I like that. Basically that was my silent.
Speaker 2: I mean, what you're describing also is precisely why Nick and I even started this Friday show. Was you know again, because we don't have any really agenda or plans. We just see whatever the guests of whatever podcast host or content creator we're having on that week, whatever they're interested in, is usually where we kind of start off. But I mean we ventured into weird territories and we're saying, you know, largely where we were planning on the night because again, this is all very much within the same sphere of what we're talking about. That's a process term. If you read their incorporation documents, the spheres of those are that's their regions. But now it's great stuff. I mean, I appreciate That's why again, that's why I started a podcast as well. Back Actually, I just surpassed nine years despite you know, I had an intermission for like two years where I was only doing kind of guest appearances on shows like you mentioned William Ramsey. I've been a big fan of his work for many years and was a frequent contributor on there for many years. In fact, he's recently posted some of his old episodes where that two year hiatus, we did a whole series on sci fi and how that came from al Ron Hubbard's little crew, where they were all members of the Agape lot, the Parsons and Hubbard, and then they were all early scientologists. Yeah, I did, strangely enough. I don't know Walliam heard my show last two weeks ago in Operation GCD, but I I did a continuation of that kind of conversation I started off with him a number of years back. But regarding the his DC and Marvel comics, the mcfan fiction and it all comes from the same science fiction club that presented all these ideas of space too. But they were all they were all Theelamites, and then they were all early scientologists folks, and seemingly a lot of them all kid diddlers, strangely enough, which again I think goes back to these kind of Crowley concepts, of which I'm not saying it's all ritual magic. I'm saying, you know, there is a bit of that within their you know, their their thought process, that's part of their religion or I think you know.
Speaker 1: No doubt and and modern Babylon is how I see it in many ways, And you know, man, it's it's very disturbing once you kind of like realize the level of of sadism involved with a lot of this underground occultist Sure it's not even just the occultist framework. I kind of think once again, it's like you look at a Michael Lokino and the Mind War and the Psychology of Victory, and you're like, is it's is the Temple of Set just an intelligence cut out that to some extent.
Speaker 2: And parcel look go ahead, No, I was just saying, it's part and parcel. Right, it's the same, That's what I'm saying. I think a lot of times we get too wrapped up on these names when they say they're the Temple of Set, and like, well, I saw I look at things fundamentally speaking, like you know, garbage GCDs a garbage can dude. But you know, I also like to say it's the greatest common denominator because that's how I kind of look at all crime in general, but parapolitics, and you know, they're doing the same ship. It's the same. It's we're just now we're just you know, we're quabbling over terms that they're doing the same activities and that's the same business, right, And you can kind of demonstrate that more with a keyno and his his daughter and his son in law and they're you know, big in the at least the son in law seems to be big in the Neo A Process movement with his associations of Boyd Rice and veneration of Charles Manson. I know Dana over Rodney Jewels went deep on Nicholas s. Trek the other day. I didn't I didn't even get to finish all of it, but what what the parts that I did listen to and watched it was some fantastic stuff. And again, this is that's what I'm saying. You know, that's a good example. This is part and parcel of the same business. Because he's he was he was Church of Satan and he was Temple said, and now he's like, I'm just doing my own thing and whatever.
Speaker 3: From my experience in the ot O, I think that there's a possibility that that CIA is some agency's involved in that.
Speaker 2: At this point, it's all the same stuff. So when we're and look at a keyno, so we're on a keno. You know, Nick, you've done a lot of work on Lansdale on your sh that was kind of the predecessor, right, and yeah it was.
Speaker 3: A keynote before ken Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that dude had people speaking of the magic. Right. Can you describe some of the Lansdale magic we're talking about with deceiving people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, well there's a few of them. One they were I don't know if it was helicopters of planes, they were flying those over like these uh these villagers' houses and they're like, you know, playing like all these like ghosts, sounds and all these like weird noises and basically telling them like if you kept on uh I think housing I don't know if they're called the Husks or something. There were these group of people that they were considered like communists, but a lot of people say they were just regular farmers money in their business, right yeah that uh yeah, yeah, yeah, that if they kept on housing them and protecting them, they were gonna get like haunted and then this and that all this fucked up ship was gonna happen. And then they hung like a few people like up in the jungle like upside down and bled them out and started like started a rumor saying that vampires did it because they were they were, like, you know, helping the people. They were painting stuff on people's houses and stuff. Yeah, that's fascin they're scared of the ship out of these people. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what it was. They used their own folklore against them, saying that like basically their own spiritual weird beliefs, like you know, we have all those like small little things like in certain towns and stuff. Uh, they're using that like against them to like make them feel bad for what they're doing. Of course it was fah.
Speaker 2: Idea, you did that, right, and added his whatever his weird Satanism stuff on top of that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But then technically those guys learned from a fellow by the name of Paul line Barger. So during World War Two there's a guy who named Captain Paul line Barger. He wrote the US Army Manual on Psychological Warfare called the US Army Manual on psychological warfare, not a fancy title. He was college roommates with l Ron Hubbard. He was also labor later part of that same science fiction writers club under the name Cordwin or Smith. Right, so we're talking these matters of syops and hypnosis because the keynote loved hypnosis. They were talking about antiops. So we're talking about the same kind of things as far as these matters of deception, right.
Speaker 1: They here's of deception, my friend. That is all that I consistently witnessed as far as I'm concerned, knowing the fact that all of the flying Saucer mythology comes from essentially the the Agape Lodge in many ways, like it very much does. And that's fascinating me. Jack Parsons, cal Tech rocket pioneer, high priest of the OTO you know at the time and obviously until he had the falling out allegedly with Alistair Crowley, which how many of these falling outs are we intended to believe? Yeah, you know, it's like, yeah, I don't know. I'm very much in question of this.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought that up. And and again, well I not. I don't hate to keep plugging my show. But I unpacked some of those false narratives around that whole agape Lodge, the interactions and dates around Hubbard and all these things last week on the show Operation GCD lot of the DC Marvel Comics, the Limit fan fiction, because you know, there's a lot of me said there wen't We don't still understand. Are you familiar with the name Frank Molina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I am right.
Speaker 2: So then there's Parson's number two and that's Lane Maxwell's sister in law's father in law.
Speaker 1: Right, dude, it's never ending. And this is another reason why, like you looked at im Ran Contra, Iran Contra is really just kind of like a branch of this network.
Speaker 2: Like it truly.
Speaker 1: Is the window in network. It's fascinating exactly. Glayne Maxwell's sister.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure, let's let's put a pin in a keynot and four, Brad, because we're going to circle back there through Idaho Contrary here, So please, yeah, continue on that. I'm not trying to thought that this is. I know that I ran Contras and off shoot with the same activities because we see a focus of Mary Terry's Ultimate Evil Book as a fellow by the name of cocaine. Bob Evans not mine. I'm just wishes of the dead cocaine. Bob is Coollly a major figure in the process in Los Angeles right his business partner for the cocaine trafficking surrounding the murder of royd Raydon and known as the Cotton Club murders, was known as Laney Laney Jacobs, but her real name was Karen Greenberger. She was the wife of the Meddi he and cartels number one dude in America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you kill him, you man, You're not familiar with this narrative, So I'm aware of so many of the other details, like like Bill Menzer Manson two being obviously is the hit man for Roy Raiden and and and very important factor.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm working for what Larry Fink or not Larry.
Speaker 2: Fink, Larry Flint, Larry Flynn. Yeah yeah, I unpack all these details. Folks can understand that the storyline that also is describing in the film Dragnet, the nineteen eighty seven comedy masterpiece Dragnant during dan Akroyd and Tom Hanks, these these details they literally have essentially Bill Menzer in the film, He's uh played by Jacko Hallerhan, Dude, that is so crazy.
Speaker 1: You know that uh Arles Perry right, the Arlest Perry murder that happened on on Berkeley campus, right in in the uh uh uc Berkeley's chapel, right where she's ritual basically murdered. There's like a candle inserted into a vagina and like the an ice pick on the back, I believe, And then she she was spread out in a specific way where she was basically a symbol and a cult. It was wasn't a neo pagan symbol like the Delphi murders, but it was very similar. And uh and and knowing the security guard right who did the rounds, Stephen Crawford, he seems to be a somewhat indicated or implicated as far as being at the very least he had Mary Terry's book opened up on his on a desk when when the authorities came what thirty years later to attempt to follow up with him as a key suspect, and when they're at his door, which to me seems like very much a convenient manufactured mythological tool to facilitate the cover up, because I kind of feel like.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't talk too is exactly an area that did not want that fellow talking exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I view as that is the potential reality there. But you look even further into right, Bruce Perry was Arles Perry's husband at the time. She's nineteen, right, I think she's very young and uh, and he's very young as well. He's covered in blood. When the authorities find him, he claims he had a nose bleed, and it turns out Bruce Perry later on, Yeah, that's William Menser, right.
Speaker 2: I luck finding photographs of him, not from the newspaper and not from his one mug shop from two thousand they don't have. You can find his name in the prison system, him and Greenberger both, but they they ain't got no photos of either. It's been erased. You know what's crazy though, with the way he said poof, we don't need any more Bill Menser, we don't need you don't need to learn about these things.
Speaker 1: By the way he was he was tied into what it was either Magic Island or the Wonderland Club.
Speaker 2: I think it was the Magic Gastle I believe, or no, you're right now, magic Magic Onland. I think it was the Magic Island, the New Sport Place, right, Yeah, in Newport Beach.
Speaker 1: This was a network where they were they they were facilitating snuff films. Roy Raiden apparently he ordered uh specifically the Stacey Moskowitz I think was the one that of the Son and Son of Sam David Burkewitz murders. That was ordered by Roy Rayden for snuff film purposes. Which was why the van was stationed outside of the murder scene because they had a tripod in there and they were actually filming it for the enterprise. And that's another facet of this that again snuff films and urban myth, right were intended to believe that this is which is obviously at this point we all know that these these exist. And and beyond that, Man North Fox Island proved the Francis Sheldon network that you know, and and and John David Norman and the Odyssey Foundation they were running, you know, the advertising the Delta Project, which was just another name for the Odyssey Foundation, John David Norman's network of a abducting children and trafficking them for sexual abuse and ritualistic snuff murder and all of these various uh, more than that even you think about potentially organ harvesting, which is something that I think people need to understand. You know.
Speaker 2: There you go there, Oh hag aren't they exactly the whole concept?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And and so I think.
Speaker 2: You're spot on there. But if i'm if I may also, if I may just redirect you back to Los Angeles and the cocaine, the trafficking of cocaine around Bob Cocaine Evans and Karen Greenberger, who now Bob. Bob pleads the fifth and the grand jury testimony despite being the first witness called by the prosecution and under advisement of Robert Spirou. That is this murder of what rating occurs in eighty three, right, the trial. They don't get they don't get popped until eighty eight. Now, this this happens six months after somebody killed Karen Greenberger's husband, Larry Greenberger on their front on their portion ate cocachobe. Right, And that death occurs six months after Larry Greenberger is identified and the federal court case against Carlos Later, the co founder with you know of the Median cartel with Pablo Escobar. Carlos Later is the focus of the film Blow with Johnny Depp right now.
Speaker 1: He tiled that into Barry Seal and.
Speaker 2: The absolutely all ties in but absolutely so Bob's doing but cocaine. Bob is doing process activity in Los Angeles. You know the murder wore reading right for this dude. Bill Metzer is the hit man, right and in prison the day right, Bob walks he pleased the fifth and he you know, he walked on cocaine trafficking, walks on murder stuff. All of his co you know, indicted conspirators, they all are when went to prison for life. Right. So this is a year after the release of Dragnets. So in the film Dragnet, that's Bill Metzer. Then you have Jacko Haller in here, right. They got him made up strikingly similar to Bill Metzer. Jacko Hallahan's character is the driver in Bodyguard for a Pornographer. Bill Mitzer was the driver in Bodyguard for a Pornographer.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ry Flint, Larry Flint.
Speaker 2: That is so crazy and it is alternated because when you were talking about Wayne Williams, his boss Michael thieves and whatnot, and fell a by the name of Mitch Warbell who kind of floats around that circle out there.
Speaker 1: He's everywhere else.
Speaker 2: Mitch Warbell's murdered in Los Angeles six months before Roy Raydon, apparently poisoned by Larry Flint's brother in law.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man like this, this is a network that, yes, it is far smaller in scope than I think people realize so far as the usual. And that is why you can kind of tie a direct line into all these various scandalous cases that occurred around a similar time in American history which very much seemed to spur a lot of the Satanic panic, alleged mass hysteria which was apparently unfounded, which obviously, in my mind was just a natural reaction to true instances and examples of ritual occult murder and satanic ritual abuse. You know that that has been proven to have existed, even looking at a at a Finder's cult connection. What the sacrifice of Henrietta and Igor, the goats that they were, that they sacrificed and had the children apparently one of the children cut out baby goats out of it, out of the live goat's womb.
Speaker 2: That's some trauma right there, right, that'll do some drama.
Speaker 3: I think that's all part of it has to be.
Speaker 2: You got you gotta have that trigger to induce the trauma, right. It happens in varying ways and capacities. Yeah, like I said, next to him's forcing folks to watch snuff films that induces the trauma there, So you need that triggering device. But you know, I like what we were saying. Also, I just want to see if I can go back here to I want to. I want I just want to hammer him that point that you you're already hitting on. I want to hear more of your thoughts on with this. I ran counter stuff because cocaine Bob's doing business with a median cartel around the Roy Raiden murder. But that does not really get that recognized, right. Karen Greenberger is the wife of the median cartel's number one dude. He's found out in later's court case he gets pop six months later. She's now the number one suspect in that murder. Why she wasn't then, I don't know. But she's questioned by police six months after that murder. She thinks that they're talking to her about her husband's murder, right when she's not thinking they're talking about Roy Radn's murder that occurred five years prior, right, Yeah, and all of these things are being prosecuted by a fellow by the name of damn it. I just forgot his name. Charles Manson's friend who solicited Charles Manson to get on the defense team back in the seventy two trial of the Manson family. He later became the District Attorney of Los Angeles. Not Boles No he worked, he know, he was not. He wasn't in the office there during Booblios's time. He was a defense attorney in the Manson trial. He was friends with Manson and asked Manson, sa hey give me on as one of the girl's defense attorneys. I think he was defending instead of me guessing. Let me just look it up. It's I get his name mixed up with that one serial killer from Philadelphia? Is it Ira Einhorn, Is it Ira Aker or something? Is Ira Reiner from rally District Attorney Ira Ryner. So he was one of Manson's personal friends. For you know, Manton had a litany of weird friends, right, I guess. But he was the Los Angeles City attorney from eighty one to eighty four in the district you gotta Electric District attorney from eighty four to ninety two. So let's let's play a trivia game here this late in the show. Here, Austin, keep everybody on our feet, including yourself. Can you name the weird, parapolitical and or satanic crimes that occurred in Los Angeles between the years of nineteen eighty four in nineteen eighty two? Man, I don't have to name them all, but let's just say, you know, take a couple of stabs. I bet you can any good.
Speaker 1: One finders Franklin McMartin.
Speaker 2: Right, No, specific yeah, specifically in Los Angeles County.
Speaker 1: So you got m martins in Los Angeles, Okay, McMartin.
Speaker 2: So yeah, under under under Charles Manson's friends. Uh, you know jurisdiction as the district attorney, right, you got mc martins. It gets prosecuted or does it? Right? Because you know.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That was a big satanic panic. HBO made a movie. James Woods played in it. I think Oliver Stone directed it. They were like, hey, this is that that helped fuel the satanic panic.
Speaker 1: Now this big video was turn down. McMartin wasn't bullshit, was it though?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Yeah, and I think that even having the obviously we had the seismic survey in the underground uh you know survey of the tunnels that were clearly filled in with with foreign dirt, you know, which which obviously they had had built in tunnels to the what what was described as the neighboring properties, where they would then utilize as far as like, yes, they had like a cult rituals underground, but for the vast majority of what they used the tunnels for was to take the children in in uh in real time, in in you know, daylight, right when they're supposed to be at the at the actual preschools. They would then kind of traffick them through the underground tunnels. They would pop up in a let's say, uh a near neighbor neighboring private residents. They would prop apparently there was a tunnel access to one of the garages where they would then be effectively trafficked through the the neighboring community. And that is essentially what had happened to a lot of the individual children witnesses who claimed that they had had definitely been trafficked at that time through neighboring garages, that that they had been apparently utilizing the tunnel system for so that makes sense, especially considering what was the name of the Manhattan Beach investigator, Paul Binham, I think was his name, And he basically went up there and to the men or to the yeah, Manhattan Beach mc martin preschool property and discovered all of these dead rabbit carcasses and dead turtles shells and all the y oh that had been essentially sacrificed, and and so he was just kind of corroborating a lot of that evidence. And then it turns out just before he's set to testify, he allegedly shoots himself or it commits suicide, and apparently his entire family and everyone close to him says that he had everything to live for, there was no reason for him to have done this. He just had a newborn baby. He was in every way, you know, attempting to become a father and very excited about this this prospect. And and Paul Bynum, it turns out that you know what was on the the the initial and and uh direct perpetrator's desk whenever they apprehended him and found his raided his residence. On his desk where the actual investigative files of a Paul Bynum who had been executed but obviously allegedly committed suicide, but was the key investigator who was going to testify and corroborate a lot of these child victims witnesses accounts. And so again he had claimed that he had had actually gone to the property, found the there were tunnel systems that had been filled in just recently, and that he had discovered actual carcasses of ritualistically murdered uh, you know, rabbits and turtles. And again he's discovered dead and uh and and there are many other deaths that are connected into McMartin that happened at that very time.
Speaker 2: So great, that was a great explanation. You know, you know where I learned about that McMartin stuff you just described. When I first learned about that stuff was on the Oppermen report about those tunnels and reports and everything else. So once again, not the report and the history of what Ed's brought to the table. So yeah, that's a you know, so like you're saying, a lot of that stuff is was we had the Montner's demonstible evidence produced some weird deaths, and yet you know, you had Hbos tell everybody, well, no, that's a that's a fake news, that's a change. What's everybody, Oliver Stones to everybody that didn't happen. Yeah, it was old satanic panic.
Speaker 1: Which Oliver Stone is such a strange suspect as far as like why you know, I understand like he doesn't seem like he's operating in good faith at every instance in my mind. And then just like researching about what he had said to Howard Hunt when he was talking to him about doing the Uh, I think it wasn't the the Nixon movie. I don't think it was. I think it was the JFK movie, but it might have been the next movie when he had Howard Hunt that he brought in personally and asked him how much would would I have to pay you for you to just tell me the whole story? You know? And and uh still I think that even even uh what's his name who played Jim Garrison and JFK? Kevin Uh, Kevin cos Yeah, Kevin Costner. I heard by John Saint John Hunt, Who's who's Howard Hunt's son? I heard him say. Now, of course this is very much in my mind. Obviously it's a bias information that as far as how it's coming towards. But again, how would you approach the son of Howard Hunt. I don't know. I mean you would think you would would be at least somewhat respectful that if you're attempting to you know, kind of like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want a legitimate response, better be diplomatic about.
Speaker 1: It, exactly. And it seems like Kevin Costner was very much in his ego and also kind of like belittling Saint John Hunt and kind of like putting Howard Hunt in a really difficult position. So they kind of backed out of of of offering you know, kind of more of the details that they would have provided otherwise, which I found.
Speaker 2: But still he played He does play some weird roles, doesn't He does play some weird roles.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Steer us back to this. I ran contra business for brother Michael Loko coming out of there the McDonald murders. Right, we were talking about with the you know, the processing and seemingly processing Gunderson, you know, Alan Dershowitz and uh, you know, of course the process attorney himself, John Markham helping cover this on Tuesday. Weld's cousin Bill Will, the US attorney being involved in that mix, all these folks helping cover up that into this this kind of narrative, it seems right. Oh yeah, as Jeffrey McDonald's still sets alive and well green Beret doctor who again his professor's innocence from day one, gets prosecuted I think what seven years after the fact right down there Fort Bragg.
Speaker 1: And you know that was really a fertility death ritual in a way as well, right, It wasn't only their prioritizing and targeting him because he was willing to start. Basically he was described as a golden boy where he which is interesting by by even the military brass at the time, right, who were working at Fort Bragg, And it seems that he was he was moonlighting and working at another hospital. I forget how far away it was from Fort Bragg at the time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was hard charging man. He had a lot of good things to said. The folks said about him, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And and I mean there were two heroin addicts who who brought in an individual who overdosed and to to that hospital, very hospital he was moonlighting at. And he had he had, you know, just kind of a status quo policy in place where if this, if this occurred, they would they would notify the authorities, the local authorities. And so this was a huge problem because the individuals who brought in this this guy who had overdosed were affiliated with the local narcotics distribution aspect of the covert operation being conducted Court brag at the time, which were connected to what was called the cadaver connection. And this was very interesting to me because I didn't realize until I had stumbled across Prince Beasley, this retired Fayetteville, North Carolina police detective officer who had a criminal informant by the name of Helena Stokely, and she was his informant, I believe, from like sixty eight to seventy two, and she tells him that basically the drugs, mainly heroin, were being smuggled into the US and the body cavities of these dead soldiers from Vietnam, these drugs were being brought into the country and US Army planes and UH and basically that there there was a way that they would uh the tags that were on these these coffins was how the you know, the the individuals would actually who were the assets that were operating this, you know, helping facilitate this this domestic drug smuggling operation. They would meet the coffins and and effectively they would know which one were actually holding the heroin that were coming out of what the Golden Triangle, but also Thailand I think at the time as well.
Speaker 2: And so you and I, if I may interject there, Alston, these these allegations around these same style of operations you're describing have been alleged around Minor Air Force Base and John Carr and that on the same situation, yep.
Speaker 1: Exact same thing. They said that, By the way, that's a crazy story because uh, I discovered that what's what's her name, Donna Laurier and Jody Valenti, uh the the the Bronx victims who were so one of the possible motives for for the argument, yeah, nice. One of the possible motives for the targeting of Donna Lauria and Jody validity in the Bronx and in seventy six was basically because Lauria was an ambulance technician who might have become aware of a drug ring involving the newgan Han Bank that imported Golden Triangle Heroin into the US.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? I swear to God so that I did not know that. I did not know that termination right and there and there we are back to Idaho, more drug trafficking, these processed satanic crimes right and around all of these, and then we're back to Ida. Had a newgan Hand Bank, aren't we? Because John Michael Hand green Beret, used to work for Lansdale and the was that the military assistance or whatever you component over there you're doing those operations Nick that you described. John Michael Hann was a major figure in those Lansdale operations you described, and then he would go.
Speaker 1: On to.
Speaker 2: What did you do? Started a bank, the newgan Hand Bank, isn't that right?
Speaker 1: Awesome? Yeah? Yeah, and uh and if you realize what was.
Speaker 2: What was the new Hand Bank and what happened to it?
Speaker 1: This is crazy. So in seventy three, Frank Nougan and this Australian lawyer and Michael Hand, who was a former CIA contract operative, they established the newgan Hand Bank. And this is just fascinating to me because the newgan Han Bank was involved in helping the CIA in covert arms deals, with contracts and contacts with Angola which again keep in mind Jonestown, Right, Dan Golan Rebels trained at the Jonestown site, which was a black site to begin with, to train up Thean Golan Rebels operations line. It's just ridiculous to me. And and so again we just have another perfect example of how Iran Contra was just a branch that the you know, kind of like a it just evolved. You know, it was already a playbook very much, you know, being utilized, and it effect actively evolved over time and became a Ran contra of course, but that was only a window into one of the scandals that it really was.
Speaker 2: Where you go, yeah, that we see it a rup to the surface and we call it an Iran conc where we think we understand it. But what a you're describing is we own a fucking clue because it's still going on today, right we were just so they element are describing Fort Bragg Special Forces money laundering, large scale drug trafficking, right, probably some gun trafficking, maybe some human stuff there in the mix. All of these things are surrounding these Idaho for murders that occurred on November thirteenth, twenty twenty two. Right, Wow, they're all fraternity and sorority students, and there's the Greek cultures up there are long steeped in the large scale drug trafficking network. I would allege they were possibly laundering their money at a FTX owned a small rural bank where I got where they were washing the money cash for crypto, right, so he's San Bankmin Freed partnered up with a so San Bankman Free files bankruptcy on November eleventh.
Speaker 1: You mean did he sellmate?
Speaker 2: Well, you're sir, you're about to give me. You're about to get his loss in it. I will, I will go for another hour on these connections with Diddy. Sam Bankers created the same attorneys, you know, you know, the one of the lawyers prosecuting the case that used to work for the now University of Idaho president for this weird firm that was doing the merger between Bidan's and FTX that fell out on November ninth, And then on November eleventh, FTX files bankruptcy, emergency bankruptcy. The whole world finds out that they bought the small mural bank. Everyone loses their ship, you know, in any regulatory position. The bank sees six weeks later for money laundering. You know, his partner in that bank is a creepy French fella out of the Bahamas and a different bank. He's got direct connections back to b CCI and the Iran country. There you go, that's not the only Iran contra scandal connects to Idaho, though. I'll give you another one a second. So that creepy French fella also invented the cartoon inspector gadget.
Speaker 3: Wow, I keep I still think that. I still think that, Uh that's a that that inspected gadget might possibly be Uh who was that that MK ultra scientist got Leab?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh really I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Gottlieb had a door named Penny anything, they called.
Speaker 1: Him what the Black Sorcerer or something. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The thing is he he was making gadgets before he started making those cocktails that was like supposedly gonna kill someone because they smoked a cigar or got fucking jabbed in the ass with Yeah, Like he was making all like these like there was basically almost like ship from uh that double seven? What was mission impossible? With all these fucking crazy gadget shits. That's what that guy was doing. And he and he had I'm pretty sure he had a door named Penny, but like inspect the gadget, I think that's his niece.
Speaker 2: Something that's interesting. So I've actually said, like I've actually wondered, what did this creepy French fella see or witness to develop this cartoon. And you're saying money and be based on City City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was times. I remember it was a year or two ago when we brought up on the Occult Rejects. There was a couple of other things that tied to it because I did go down like a small rabbit hole when I caught like a one or two commonalities and I was like, I think there's something here. I think I was when I was did at dam k Elcha series with Thrash. There is like one or two other things that doesn't make it like really like that might be is it's.
Speaker 2: It is interesting. I have to unpack that in the future show here.
Speaker 3: Nick, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do like.
Speaker 2: This idea around this creepy French game. Soon oh they're involved in money lunery that stuffsman season. No one's really gone to jail though, So then you have the University of Idaho president. He was no for no reason to they hire this guy properly, like he has no background to be there other than being a graduates. He was. He was a business fellow, largely in banking. He was running the second largest corporate law firm. They're largely involved in regulatory things within the US government surrounding crypto. So he leaves that company in twenty nineteen takes the University of Idaho president job. I think eighteen or twenty nineteen. It's the same time that Sam bankin Freed and the creepy French fellow are paying off the state regulators in Washington State to change he's a law so that a crypto in banking can be under the same roof mind you, mind you. That's still against a FDIC regulations. But that didn't stop right in the larger outlook, it seems like a like a operation was unfolding this dude movement in that position, et cetera, because it's that law firm that's managing the merger between Binance and FDx that falls out on November ninth for the emergency bankruptcy. So they play an important role. Even though that the president had left the firm already. Now he gets to the University of Idaho and has the bright decision I'm gonna go procure the University of Phoenix, saying you're from here. With the University of Phoenix, there's not really any infrastructure. It's basically just an idea and a lot of presumably probably money laundering. But you know, I'm a Phoenix proud I have my undergrad and grad from the University of Phoenix because it was on every air for military installation and that's you know, they kind of you know, it's right available to you, and you know you don't pay anything, you know what I mean, So you know, it's it's very much push through that regard. That's what I'm saying. Like they're getting a lot of federal money. I am the wonder there's some sort of like money launtering mechanism there. But he solicits and you're you're going to recognize this name from my Ran Contra and and probably Jeffrey Epstein, Leon Black and is Apollo Global Management firm to finance this deal. He goes to the business Black.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I didn't realize this. Now I knew he had a connection directly to the Cia through like his his kind of molding process where he was like basically brought under the wing of during his his schooling and when whenever.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Sam Banker Freed, yes, PF Yeah, yeah, yeah, you are Leon Black the real quick He's no, Yeah, I'm familiar. Yeah, absolutely, He's directly involved in Iran contra and is deeply involved at least two hundred million dollars in avoiding charges thus far. But yeah, SPF, SPF is actually works for that, so you're familiar with some of his background. He's got a weird background.
Speaker 1: Right, the Stanford parents and very strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's actually working at a small Wall Street firm where he he's on record for losing the most amount of money in that firm's history, along with one of the with one of the major figures in the Zizzy and get thecalypse Vegan Silicon Valley based rationalists.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I gotta look at that. Oh yeah, yeah, I haven't yet. And all I keep hearing is about the Zizzy and.
Speaker 3: I'm not even I'm not even trying to break. You gotta listen to the one that we know.
Speaker 2: I'm you got to listen to the shows we've done, ye switch deeper than what you'll find a regular YouTuber, even making the Mad Scientists went deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those those kids. It's another one to get it. Not to get too much with the true crime stuff, but it's just another one with why is NASA popping.
Speaker 2: The funk up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, why is NASA keep popping up with all these weird true crime tales? Now there's always like someone associated with NASA showing up.
Speaker 2: The jeopardpol was was as far as like there you go from the from the onset with this, the le were right with part.
Speaker 1: Of the magic exactly. I think what was it? Jack Parsons was affiliated with this JPL property in in Florida in the Everglades, and that came up on Python Cowboy went on Joe Rogan and I discovered this like a while back, a couple of years ago, because it sounded very interesting to me. And I don't usually even listen to Rogan anymore, but occasionally I would catch an episode and I caught this one, and I discovered that he was out there as a conservationist attempting to wrangle these pythons and was basically granted access onto an old government black site, and so this was effectively a JPL a jet proportion laboratory property that was that was in this area of the Florida Everglades where he was hunting these pythons with a couple of his buddies on his team, and they go into this area and they just they discovered this property that seemed to have been abandoned, but very much so. Obviously there were people who were actively apparently uh at least gathering at this area for some sort of occult reason. And this is interesting to me because he finds, like to begin with, he finds this strange uh baby doll uh and and there's like this what looks like blood that's kind of like in symbols and also like leading to a direction into the complex of the property itself. And he discovers this this baby doll that has one eye missing.
Speaker 2: I think it was the left eye. Where was this this? Yeah, do you recall, like, did you have a name? Maybe let me pull.
Speaker 1: Up, because again it's like a black site with Florida Everglades.
Speaker 2: When they're starting to talk black slits in everylades, you're starting to sound like a lot like Wayne Williams stories and Patrick Imming you, Lucas.
Speaker 1: Who's who's saying that, Lucas, Yeah, he's he's saying that we were trained in the art of kidnapping and and ritualistic murder and and how to properly abduct children and and and that was all at black sites in in Mississippi and Indiana where basically they were they were they were granted actually they apparently they were all tipped off whenever military flyovers would happen as well, and and so they would effectively be able to cover their tracks from from any aerial viewpoint whatsoever to to consistently utilize the black site, which that makes sense in terms of how the uh, you know, David Ferry and the you know, the Louisiana CAP, right, the Civil Air Patrol were operating at the time, because even those children, he was using sophisticated mind control techniques on those children in the in the cap hypnosis. He was hypnotizing them and then people as well, which I didn't realize, but.
Speaker 2: That goes at in handle done that every time I feel like, right, it's always some weird sexual deal and stuff. So if folks want to write off hypnosis, and I was telling I was telling Nick this story earlier about hypnosis and uh, the actor Danny Trejo folksing you on YouTube, all, uh pull up a link and put it in the show notes. Danny Treo was describing the time that he ran he met Charles Manson in the La County lock up and that they were all strung out and needed some dope. Weeral dope eds and Manson is like, man, it's like, oh it's cool, take carry all, hypnotize you and you don't feel like you were on dope. And it worked.
Speaker 1: He said, Man, what did he say about Manson? He said, if if in another life, right, like he should become a professional hypnotist because he missed his calling. Like that was basically what he said about Charles Manson, because he was, like I.
Speaker 2: Was describing as like a five tool athlete. These there are prospects go. He did all the ocult stuff. He's doing the hypnotist stuff. You know what I mean. He's a charismatic fellow despite being a little fella. You know what I mean, he's you know, he got a lot done, all right, Manson.
Speaker 1: I found this story that that this Python cowboy told because it's it's fascinating. It's this abandoned aerow jet rocket test facility that he had discovered. Apparently he came across this one night in April of twenty nineteen, and this is deep within the Uh this he's chase.
Speaker 2: He's chasing these yes, yeah, we'll put on the screen here. Let folks check that out.
Speaker 1: He's chasing these basive python species. Yeah, exactly, And so this is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 1: First of all, this is what he stumbles upon and who knows, you know, the upside down crosses and red right. But so he basically says that he finds this abandoned arrow jet rocket test facility, and then essentially he discovers that an interesting snake still alive that is on this this baby doll. I need a picture of the baby doll because it's super creepy, man. But basically what he finds is this pile, you know, in a small scarlet snake wrapped around the neck of a baby doll, and it's bleeding from its anus and still alive, which he had never discovered once in his life, which in my mind seems like the scarlet snake that came up in the Mark de Troux affair where the in the context of the ex dossier. Oh jeez, chill out. In the context this.
Speaker 2: Is this was a part. This was a JPL property though at one point, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And had direct ties to Jack Parsons committing a cult rituals at the time, apparently whenever he was affiliated with this property. So I found that interesting because it clearly had direct uh you know, occult connotations to prior youths.
Speaker 2: Right, that's fact. That's super interesting. And you know, I'll push for folks the interwebs. I'll put a link in the show notes here, I'll get it from Austin here. But no, this is this is what I'm talking about. Man, there's so many more of these sites that were clearly being utilized. This is as larger as we're we're clearly laying out for folks. This is a much larger network than even some folks that cannspiracy cultures. I think you're willing to recognize. And if I may bring us, did you have any more points on this on this site?
Speaker 1: No, honestly, it's it's probably too long of a story to even cover, but it's very.
Speaker 2: I'd love to have you back on here in the future and operation the GC I don't want to speak for Nick, but maybe even the cult reachis.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was alreadything. Yeah, for sure, there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Fu We can unpack some more of these ideas, but I'd like to try to close out some of the ones we've discussed tonight, if you don't mind bringing us in for a close. So when we're talking about these similarities between the the Atlanta Child, I'm sorry, Well, when we're talking about this realt home, one second, we're talking about Fort Bragg, drug trafficking, money laundering, the continuation, as you're saying, of Iran Contra, and is this is kind of a one component of it. And I was describing the drug trafficking, the money laundering that seemingly may have triggered those murders that happened within forty eight hours of everyone finding out about this money laundering bank and whatnot, and President's connections, the Iran Contra connections. Well, on top of that, you have the Moscow ped Moscow, Idaho. They said, you know what, this is the biggest crime in state's history, certainly the town's history most certainly, but the state as well. And you know what's uh, let's get the best man on the job. So they find the rookie cop and put him as the lead detective. So, and you may ask yourself, what what's his qualifications? Well, I'll tell you what his qualifications is. He was stationed at Fort Bragg as the paratrooper and then then went into the US Army Military Police and became an officer, where he exists today as a seemingly holding us up. I mean, I don't I don't have his documents, but from my understanding for my time in the military, if you're an officer in the MPs, you have even in the Air Force, you have a top secret. So he seemingly they have gotten because I had that seek that clearance.
Speaker 1: Right, Do you mind if I run, go take a piss real quick and come back so I can form the rest of my thoughts in a coherent way without having to think about having to piss really bad.
Speaker 2: No, please, please do one. We'll bring it in for landing here when you when you.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm dude, it's it's it's you know, I like to see some other you know, some other folks, you know what I mean, coming to these Uh, you know, well developed and uh you know, thought out conclusions as he has around some of these subjects and the dynamics that the clearly in play. But you know, it seems because it just seems so obvious to me at this point looking at a lot of these factors that you know, like Austin saying that you know, I ran contrated in end and it's really just a component of what we're we're seeing here surrounding elements of the Idaho situation.
Speaker 3: Something that I've thought before with like the Masons. Just from seeing like different things popping up, stuff that I haven't even covered. Uh that I I'm starting to like maybe I guess entertain more like especially with the process and a few other I guess supposed occult organizations. Uh. I think it's almost like they're used as like they're so diverse to where it's like they have the street thugs to do, like the streets ship all the way all the way all the way up to the director of the narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're you're given your background, you probably familiar with the operation. You're where you came from in life. Then you know, being around Long Island and we're a large concentration of what cos and extra folks are from, right, Like you're probably familiar. That's how they operate, right, the what you're describing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of the ways to get away with stuff is because well, I mean, you could just be a good manipulator, but I mean a lot of times it's like being out and plane, being out in plain sight, hitting in plain sight. There's a lot of that. But I and I do think that comes even from like you know, occultist in a sense, but no, I feel like, you know, looking at like the processed Church, Freemason's uh and a few other organizations again, especially cults, I feel like you do have, like you will have all the way to the top of the person who's helping design the bullshit story, all the way down to like the dudes that are doing like the street you know, a legal crap move and this and that.
Speaker 2: You know, low level for sure.
Speaker 3: And then I think the reason why why those things are so great too is because you may not have any tie to this person except for that lodge of that organization.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to do it, right.
Speaker 3: Like, like how is that person even coming up in your life?
Speaker 2: Diffuse liability right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I totally agree with you. I think that is you know, that's how they operate. We're talking about kind of the you know, the general function of some of this stuff, comparatively speaking to like the mafia, right, they see these this cult network, you know, it's you know, I think we apply a lot of descriptions and name things, but we're really just talking about the same stuff. But I'm also I definitely appreciate your time here this evening. I'm appreciately joined us here, but I like, as we're bringing this in for Landy, I want to make sure I went back to here and get your next thoughts both on some of this comparative nature of this report from this private detective agency from York that did a comparative analysis of the Atlanta shallow killings and the son of same murders. Right, So I'll put I'll put a link in the show notes, but it says here Michael Carr and some other associates of Berkowitz and corporated a Buddha figure in their ceremonies in the same manner. According to Shirley, as you mentioned before, the witness down there that it was used the Atlanta ceremonies.
Speaker 1: God, that is fascinating. Man, I already knew of obviously, of of her direct connection into this, this kind of Parnell Trey Haim culled. You know, what she was basically claiming was her boyfriend was directly tied into this this Uh what really ultimately, you know, fundamentally it becomes this criminal syndicate enterprise which plays very much into not only what I view government as in the first place, is just the highest level of organized crime. And so so that's truly how I feel, And I think that's it's you're not wrong, I mean, it's it's honestly, it's it's obvious at this point that they very much utilize the same playbook and they kind of reinforce each other's existence, and it's it's, uh, it was seemingly you see so often that there are these warring factions, but it's typically below the surface of public accountability. There's no no real acknowledgment of the general public understanding how how power truly functions in the first place. But but yeah, you talk about how there's this undeniable, occult connection to a local chapter of the process affiliated with Parnell Treham in the Atlanta child murders were knowingly abducting children in Atlanta for the network to then you know, be taken by let's say, Wayne Williams, who's who's at least presenting himself as a talent spotter for young children who who can I forget what the name of his group was called that he was bringing them into, but even that, the name of the group was kind of a if I remember correctly, it was a kind of an occult ac connotation in general as well, which was strange. But this was a group that he claimed he would be able to of course set these children on a path to start them, uh with their musical talents and that uh and and inevitably he would take them to Michael Thavis's uh a local production studio where they would then perform in child pornography and uh and that was inevitably what Michael Thievis was was a child pornographer, a king pen at the time in Atlanta, And.
Speaker 2: So he was kind of a big time you know overall. On at one point in time when Larry Flint paid Mitch Warbell a mayon dollar check to off his uh, his you know, his uh, you know, his competition not on that list, Michael not on list. Not listed was Michael Thabas. It was Guccioni, Hugh Hefner, and somebody else. But Michael Thievis wasn't on the hit list, strangely enough, and he definitely knew Mitch Warbell because they were both out of Atlanta. Right, So Michael thiabs major figure he would later sells him to. I believe it was Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown when he went to prison in one of his stints. You know, the relative to modern era folks like uh, comedian Joey Diaz has joked around on his own podcast about being a cocaine mule for the Houston Bobby Brown, flying them cocaine at various seties and whatnot.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that, he claimed that.
Speaker 2: I knew he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's crazy stuff right there. Wow right, yeah, oh my god, I know that. You know, just as far as the there kind of the modern day like tie into the BCCI Iran contrast and still effectively taking place this very moment. I think my favorite example of this is is really Omar Matine in the Pulse Nightclub network in very many ways. I think Draws in wacken Hut, which, like perm Index was, was you know, obviously a pousible deniability construct in the private sector.
Speaker 2: And and if you.
Speaker 1: Consider the arlist Perry murder that we were just discussing earlier, her husband, Bruce Perry. Now I didn't realize this. He happens to be the psychiatrist in charge of treating the children at Waco. And it was even crazier than that. If you look into this guy's background, it turns out that apparently Bruce Perry was also he served as an expert witness in in all of these insane scandals involving these traumatized children, including Columbine High School massacre, Oklahoma City bombing, Waco, the yf the ranch custody cases, and uh and.
Speaker 2: All the Mormon fundamentalists. Let's not the Jeffs, Let's not you know, sleep on that situation. That's a fucking strange one right now. It's weird. He's involved in all these things, right, it's very rd bizarre. It is, especially given where he came from, with the exactly he's there at the very murder, right he you know, you should have been considered a suspect. He wasn't, right, wasn't.
Speaker 1: They had just had a fight as well, which is very strange. But you know, range, Yeah, you look at the execution of Roy Raiden, happened on Friday the thirteenth, right, thirteen bullets in the back of the head, a Bible left near his body, open to a passage from the Book of Isaiah, chapter twenty two, which reads, in part, let us eat and drink for tomorrow we shall die.
Speaker 2: And it gets sold here there's like there's some Christian stuff mashed in there, identifying right within that ritual human sacrifice. And then we got a report here saying they're doing, you know, mashing together Buddhi stuff in the mix. Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, that they do say they're in the ot O. There's still say there you will eat a feast for death.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So this this kind of works within the framework of your understanding, within the lima of this incorporation of boots. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also think them ripped off Catholicism the Bible anyways.
Speaker 1: Interesting, interesting, Okay, ideological deception at every level. Right, It's like that I feel like they attempt to infiltrate presiding ideologies and whether they were manufactured to begin with or not. I don't know which one, you know, obviously sure, but but it's what.
Speaker 2: Game first, go Bill Clinton or the Blue dress?
Speaker 1: Right, exactly right, But I mean, you know, and even then the Royal Institute of International Affairs and the Committee of three hundred in the Club of Rome, and how how basically Bill Clinton was chosen as just like Jimmy Carter was, right, Jimmy Carter allegedly just a dip ship. I don't know, it's very very he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Allegedly he was exactly I think he was the Lodge of Georgia or whatever. They're the you know whatever they call their top freemason. They're in the Green Lodge of the state.
Speaker 1: And that's what that's what always consistently, right, you know, raises its ugly head. Is this sort of just direct connection to these these powerful uh you know, let's say they're they're just very much there there powerful organizations as far as just their their influence on on the global infrastructure that really just like the path of what is because sure, yeah, yeah, in my mind you look at even the OTO like I was realizing that it was. It was founded in eighteen ninety five and in.
Speaker 2: Uh by the russ right yeah, yeah, and Carl Reunited the Illuminati, rightty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are the dudes from the there was like it was actually like aligned with Freemasonry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the The very interesting point that that I discovered as well was that it seems to be not only affiliated with of course this kind of like psychological operation being conducted by the Six at the time, which I think that that that is why Aleister Crowley effectively fell into that that position, because I think that he was kind of being utilized as the asset, you know, within the terms of British intelligence. But this chapter of the I mean you just there then these are like what I believe the end of it duals themselves. We're kind of like coming out of these really what inevitably have have fundamentally turned into these neo pagan ideologies that are being resurrected in modern day And I didn't realize this until I discovered a Now, obviously I'd mentioned Wacken Hunt being orchestrating essentially the Omar Mateen Puls night club shootings. We can get into those details at a later data if you like that.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a great way to put a pen and put a pin in that, and put a pin in this picture right here, So no one could ever explain why Cocaine Bob evans He or mister Process Hollywood was so good friends with Henry Kissinger. And then then you see Kissinger's Kissinger's right hand man who was the VP of Kissinger and Associates, who was his deputy national security advisor, who was a national security advisor for I believe from Ford and Reagan, and that was retired Air Force General Brent Scowcroft. And then his assistant starts a neo process col JJ Bryan in Victorianism. So if folks wonder why no one hears about these things and really doesn't understand, it's because I, in my opinion, they're being sam national security, Like I ran Concora with same national security and like I believe Idaho four right now, the Idaho concience being state national security around these matters. And this is my favorite picture to demonstrate an old shirt was Cocaine Bob and is huching on this, Henry, but it is it's dark right knowing whatever these fellas now. But I think that's what we're talking about with this wacken Hut promise software stuff Michael kna Shudo. Oh right, so that that applies the ultimate evil there, right, because Ricona Shudo and Gunderson are providing information to more Retarrian at Sanders over the years. Because apparently Riccona Shudo was in the Tate Nashbury working Contel Pro four gunners.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and I really can't stand that. That now, I understand why people would be skeptical of a kind of shooto because he has such a strange background. He's obviously involved in covert operations. He was, he was clearly an asset for the intelligence community. But he was hung out to dry. And I think so many of them are effectively hung out to dry because and when and when they are framed for domestically trafficking heroin, right, like like a Ricana Schutto who's like, yeah, I was doing it for the CIA, right, and then right yeah, when he.
Speaker 2: Gets underwater LSD Labs dude, I mean, this dude's new rookie.
Speaker 1: He's the one working at the Cabson Indian Reservation providing the back door for the promised software scandal. And I mean he claims that's where it was done, which we know at this point they the CIA was actively flying in Mexican nationals to cook math amphetamines on the on the cabs On Indian Reservation, and the they were utilizing these Indian reservations for Clindestine black operations within the domestic context. It's really what they were doing. And I mean we're talking esoteric weapons being you know, uh at least uh being you know, effectively pursued and at least tested at the Cabazon Indian Reservation. And then, by the way, BCCI ties directly back into not only what was being conducted through Iran Contra at Cabazon, but Paul Wilcher and the Wilcher Report that was sent to Janet Reno, Attorney General at the time of Waco. And through this connection, it seemingly it looks like this individual named Gunter Carl Russbacher, who was allegedly a CIA covert domestic black operative. He apparently was the individual now Paul Wilcher, by the way, who was what presented to the task force who were investigating the October Surprise during Iran Contra, where right, the hostages and all of this is being the negotiations are taking place. He claims that he was the CIA covert operative who flew George Bussr And a lot of different individuals apparently into Paris for the alleged meeting right where he flew them across the Atlantic to that story. Yeah, and he says that William Casey was on the plane, Donald Greg Robert Gates. All these individuals we have, like, let's see who else, who's.
Speaker 2: Who have scumbaggery? If you asked me an Iran concerce scandal, and I'm glad you brought that up because if I may just put a quick note here on the Iran concer in Idaho, John Michael Hand of Nougahan Bank would be found living under a presumed identity in Idaho Falls, Idaho in twenty fifteen, thirty five years after his constituent was Michael or something Newgan commits suicide. He walks on like Epstein, like Cocaine Bob, like Leon Black, like a lot of these folks. They all just happened to walk on major charges of money laundering, cocaine trafficking, and murderer. I'm ex give me one say I'd be right back falls.
Speaker 1: How are you good, buddy man, I'm just saying like as far as Waco specifically, though I couldn't even believe that. Through this Wilter report, I discovered that allegedly Koresh and six others in the Branch Davidians that were a part of his inner circle. According to this Paul Wilter report, they were deep cover CIA operatives who had refused in order to activate against an unknown target, and that they were actually developing an explosive device at the Branch Davidian complex and this was a part of their MK Ultra conditioning, And that apparently a lot of the green Berets had been conditioned in MK Ultra as well as far as these sophisticated techniques, and that that they were then waking up from their prior programming at certain levels, which was very interesting to me that even even uh ruby Ridge, right, Randy Weaver, even Randy Yeah, even he was mentioned as potentially being h basically conditioned in these mind control techniques. And then that due to his wife Vicky, he was waking up to these prior conditioning techniques that and his prior programming, and therefore she became the priority target whenever they went up to Ruby Ridge. Was because he was effectively rejecting his programming of apparently committing some sort of domestic terror operation which they could drive to kind of exploit in terms of pat con, which was just kind of the right wing co intel program that was being ran at the time, kind of staging OKAC, which obviously, you know, led to kind of the what was the initial legislation that became the precursor to the Patriot Act obviously, but within the context.
Speaker 2: Ninety five legislation by Joe Biden exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And it turns out there.
Speaker 2: Right, and if I made on one note, made you just I mean, you're you're you're blowing up my brain all here, Austin, and we're still almost three hours and you're still successfully doing that. So when you're considering because I, you know, I I as much as I've thought about Idaho contraum and all these other weird activities around the situation, you know, I just I just right now, when you're talking, I just considered John Michael Han former Green Berey. We were former Green Beray. They're both in Idaho. Like you're gonna tell me, these these folks aren't communicating or somehow interacting with one another.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah, it's hard to imagine that they wouldn't be. And and especially how again, this is a subset, This is a very small portion that people don't realize, is uh. You know, it's an exclusive community of individuals, right, who are very well trained and and I think, uh understanding. Yeah, And Tim McVay said the same thing as far as his the Green Berey training, that most of the Special Forces operative operatives within the context of this, uh, this elite group of Green Berets were definitely forced to go through this mind control sophisticated programming techniques.
Speaker 2: And that was was requirement as part of their training.
Speaker 1: Exactly, That's what they said. And so it makes a lot of sense to me, and and and for again this Wilchair report, which came in three separate parts, that claims that David Koresh was a sleeper who had been subjected to extensive CIA mind control training and programming, and that apparently Waco was a major center for such CIA mind control experimentation and programming, with much of this activity occurring at the CIA's Leadership Management Institute in Waco. The l M I and I have.
Speaker 2: To ask you to cease some assystem blowing up a brand. Hold the minister, because you were one of the few, if not the only, one that wants to bring up weapons trafficking around the Waco situation. Because that's what I've looked at what those Branch Davidians were doing. They were selling a lot of guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, there's all of my fucking gun shows, weren't they.
Speaker 2: You can tell the price of all day long and say, you know, the government ever reached these people either were in bed with the government trafficking weapons in around this Iran contra stuff and or what were solid a witness it. And I say that to make this point. The main weapons small arms weapons Depot and Iran concert was being run out of a place called Camp Bullis. It's an Air Force training installation in the outskirts of San Antonio, Texas. YEP. That is not that far south from Waco. If you want to go to and from the border, perfect.
Speaker 1: Pit stop exactly. And also you know what else was named within the context of this Not only the CIA was utilizing the LMI in Waco, but they named in this report Salt Lake City, Utah, Provo Utah, Logan, Utah, and Boise, Idaho.
Speaker 2: Get out of Town dude, I swear on now, dude, you just identify and Nick Nicks Nick let up because we've talked about all these locations relative to the Idaho contrace stuff. So that's what I'm saying. You just hit on a lot of targets there. Man, I'm gonna have to have to ask you for a copy of this report.
Speaker 1: I'll send it to This.
Speaker 2: Is fucking amazing. Man, that's great stuff right there. I'm gonna have to dive into some more land so if I can bring this again again. I appreciate all all these details and the conversation. Man, it's great stuff. And I'm gonna I'm gonna say I'm looking. I'm gonna go ahead and look look forward to our next conversation. I'm gonna say I'm not gonna let you leave after the show. I'm not gonna let you leave until we booked something for the next conversation.
Speaker 1: Sounds being held.
Speaker 2: Hostage until then, because I'm sure you feel the same way. It looks like by the reaction he is just saying. So No, I definitely appreciate all this time. I mean, the chat season be very loving. All your your details are dropping a lot of details. I love details and the details oriented individually. Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you're blowing my mind as well, because I feel like whenever we have a meeting of the minds like this, uh, you know, it's each individually goes down different paths of research and investigation. And so we have so much I feel like fill in various holes that that we might have realized, you know. And and you seem to fill in quite quite a few different holes and within the context of the puzzle pieces that I'm considering in this wider network that seems to be well established and very much connected. Right so, ill.
Speaker 2: So when you're talking Timothy mcveig, we're talking Iran cons we're talking about the use of flying drugs in this country. His Now, folks may not realize this, his sister did it this year, remember with this document his sister's deposition regarding these matters. Yep, Jennifer Vay, would you like to describe this for the folks of the interwebs are also.
Speaker 1: Reading through the really the original New York Times article as well that that came through that that proved kind of Tim mcvay's just he was essentially having like an emotional breakdown. He really like it had to do with his his uh, what his grandpa as well, right, which which was very interesting as far as the connection there to to him essentially, you know, really just having to tell someone about this cleandestine life that he was living, right and and uh and at the very least he seemed to have needed to get something off of his chest, which I found fascinating, right that he kept telling uh, at least attempted to tell some some people, even his mom and sister right after the fact, claimed that they were being surveiled very heavily, right within the context of of of the federal agents who were obviously affiliated with with attempting to keep this all undercover, facilitate the cover up, right in many different ways. And so yeah, I think that it's very strange to see that he was actually claiming that he was he was flying in drugs and basically you know, running a round contra right as.
Speaker 2: Right, here's Quota saying it's crazy. Right, So if you mean on the way we're sold these narratives, it seems to be lamity tunes, right, Nick, Is that what you're gonna say? What you have to say?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, it was actually just sitting up to uh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so you know it says he says number one, he would we would be helping with the the c I A fly drugs into the US to fund many covert operations. I ran contrasts. So I think that's very fascinating. You have a guy who's been apparently sheep dip through Army special Forces. You know what I mean? Again speaking to how these kind of matters work, and uh and again, Austin, I don't wanna. I don't wanna shorten this conversation where I have to, but I do have I have to go. I have another show, I have other I have other uh uh things I need attend to here over my speaking of Idaho stuff, I like to recommend you don't folks going to check out Kneb's The Purge. I was over there earlier today providing my Idaho for weekly dissertations and going back over here this evening. But I would like to put the pin in this subject right here for our next conversation, if you will, sir, before we have some closing remarks and whatnot. But have you heard the name Edward Wayne Edwards.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have honestly, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: He's perhaps the most prolific serial killer you've never heard of, and apparently many people may never hear of because the private detector or the former homicide detective who wrote that book and had that website there, Cold Case Cameron, Apparently the websites now down, but here on the webar archives, I'll eave a link you will find he's done a whole study on the serial killer's background. Now he alleges he's involved in all these murderers, including the Zodiac, and you know, we'll get into that too. There's, you know, some great evidence of that. You know that that at least.
Speaker 1: About Bill Metzer being the Zodiac. Have you heard that? Just people like claiming that he was potentially ind with some of the Zodiac killings, which I found very strange, but it's intriguing.
Speaker 2: But so if you're familiar with the Lake Berry, Esa guy, the details he gives the victim are all details of Edward Wayne Edwards's life. He broke out of Red Lodge prison in Montana. There was a prison guard murdered, he stole a car, he drove to Mexico. That's August of nineteen sixty nine, when in reality, that's when this guy in the hooded mass tells the victim the victims of Lake Berry, so once survives, right, right, that was in my opinion, that was a snuff film. The folks on the boat in nearby that never helped the victims they were filming. So the reason why during the daylight you have a giant knife and a mask because you want to obscure the man's identity and you need to be able to see the weapon from a distance.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating, man, And now I know that Detective James Rothstein claims that not only Jeffrey Dahmer, but but the Zodiac was directly tied into the obviously the Son of Sam killings, which he claimed the process was, you know, the coalescing organization that drew them all together. Which that's perfect in my mind, it makes a lot of sense. But what do you think about the Zodiac just being like many of these cases, kind of not responsible for as many of the deaths that they claim. And obviously it was some sort of potentially targeted assassination fustian ritual snuff murders as well. But but you know, obviously.
Speaker 2: You know, you just identified it man. It's also it's the same, it's the same, Emma. Right, We've been discussing. It's it's the whole hog approach. It's a it's a team of killers, it's not one killer. I would argue the man in the mask was was Edward when Edwards because again he gave the details he gave were actual details, but they were from ten years prior Edwards did those things. In fifty nine, he was the number one suspect on the FBI's most Wanted list at the age of twenty two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's he.
Speaker 2: Later inserts him. And he grew up with Charles Manson at the at the Chilicothee Boys Reformatory.
Speaker 4: No go to boys Town, right, they both made the Boystown infect.
Speaker 1: What the hell, dude, you're killing me? That is fascinating.
Speaker 2: During the Atlanta child killings, and this is I give John Cameron the you know, he takes a lot of flak. He did a Paramount plus series with Edward when Edwards's grandson, and you know, and again he's he may have ever accept some of his his theories with you know, John Binney Ramsey and everything else that he accuses Edwards evolved but I think he nails it because Edwards is like a general in that hand of death cult you were referring to, right, So I look at him as a general, right, and I'm happy that's what I'm saying. Let's put a pen in some of this stuff, but I want to leave it here. He invades the Atlanta Child Killing Task Force as a marryat a police sergeant.
Speaker 1: What is full name? Right now?
Speaker 2: I need to know Edward Wayne Edwards, and I'll send you link to all this stuff, and I'll even send you link to the time where he uh got himself on the TV show the game show Who's I'll find it? Him and Alan Alda Alan Guess people on the Yeah. While I'm while I'm meandering about my thoughts here, I'll find that clip real quick. But this is him with the Atlanta police captain, right. So he had a relationship with him because when he was the number one FBI most wanted dude. This is who busted him in Atlanta, I think in sixty two, So he he's back there later. This is during the child killings. He's taking a photograph with this dude, right. This dude's protege is running the task force. Edwards infiltrates that task force wearing a Mariada police sergeant's uniform. That police sergeant's uniform is found in an arson back in Pennsylvania in eighty three when they're investigating the arson. He didn't he didn't do a good at ed wasn't as good as he thought he was doing good job. The uniform was still in the closet. They then find him. The FBI finds him and arrests him not at this dude's house, but at a Marietta police sergeant's house in Marietta, Georgia in nineteen eighty three. So that's what I want to I want to put a pen in that stuff, because again, this is the man here on the left who gave the details of Lake Berryessa accurately to this description. He is the wrong time, wrong time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, truth is far a stranger than fiction, right man.
Speaker 2: So if I if I can ask again, I appreciate your time, Austin. I look forward to the next conversation. But uh, this conversation was fantastic, and Nick, as always, I appreciate your insights and time and you know these, uh, these ideas of managing together something the Coult practices were, you know, or seemingly strange to me. But you know, I think, you know, Nick, Nick has a much better understanding, and I think on along these lines of Fleema to understand that that may maybe more practical than some of their boundaries as far as incorporating the Buddhism and the Christians. Oh yeah, for sure, great insight. The if I can offer some closing sagency they're also and I'll look for that. Ever, Whin Edwards, Cliff, why while you're doing that.
Speaker 1: Awesome yeah, and i'll uh, I'll send you those those uh, at least a few of the sources that I was utilizing earlier that that you had asked for. Because again, it's like anytime we can kind of you know, bridge the gaps and and attempt to to at least coalesce and bring these these thoughts together and and fill in these these various holes and and the puzzle pieces necessary to to understand in a better and more conceptive concept actual way I.
Speaker 2: Could have said it better myself. That's that's an excellent way to phrase.
Speaker 1: That's the goal, right, and and that's that's all I can hope to accomplish. And and again you guys, man, thank you so much. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you guys for just giving me the opportunity to come on the show and have a platform to have a conversation that's worthwhile. Again, because this is all I I I really hope to achieve at this moment, because I'm under no real delusion that that I'm going to personally have some sort of like, uh, you know, a profound impact on the way society is heading. You know, it's like, you know, I'm not at all, but I do have an objective in mind, and that is just to spend my time, you know, pursuing these these avenues of interest that will hopefully provide more of a conceptual understanding of of in a far more plausible alternative version of history and reality as we face it today in modern terms. And I think that much of this has been through the occult lens utilized to deliberately deceive us into to falling into traps ideologically and and facilitating the very system as it is currently structured. And so anytime we can kind of like pierce through that veil and and provide a window into the right that this sort of psychological uh, you know, covert, it's it's a psyop, but cultural engineering as well, like social engineering and cultural creation.
Speaker 2: The process, right, social turbulence, the paper written by Eric Eric trist Ra Allan trist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one was the dad who worked with who came over to who was from the Tavistock founder, who wrote the Social Turbulence paper, which seems to be what the purpose of the process is. And then he just happened to come to America at the same time as the process and go to USLA and work with Lewis Jellon of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which by the way, he has a files on the Waco incident as well, and it turned out as SECUR potentially being involved in treating David Koresh at a certain point. So I'm not sure. I still haven't found like direct corroboration as far as the evidence is concerned to prove that out, but I know that when they rated his files at UCLA, the Waco children were a huge, huge part of one of those files. And even in the finders, right, what do they find peer to peer communication network in a computer system set up private computer nodes set up in nineteen eighty seven, This is unprecedented in many ways, YEP set up in communication with an asset in the Chinese embassy to procure yes from the Chinese.
Speaker 2: It's it's a dark consideration to see to consider where that may have evolved to since it goes un checked, right, But I totally, I totally agree with you on the concepts of you know, working in interchangeable ideas and working with folks. And I greatly you know. I hope you'll join us again again on future conversations here on Fridays the Operation GC Live and you know, of course Nick will have both of us maybe over there in the occult Rejects we can have some occult rejects assaults on these on these topics. I'm obviously being facetious Nick. Again, thank you both. I appreciate you both.
Speaker 1: And it's nice to officially meet you guys. And and again this sort of very very easy conversation, you know, I feel like it flowed very well and to be you guys are are easy to talk to and and I can't thank you enough again, Man, appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you for coming on. Man, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: So I'll have your links in the show notes. Do you have any any plugs here for for we department on Nick and obviously I mean obviously before Nick and I make some staves. But yeah, do you have any any last plugs? Are awesome?
Speaker 1: Really all I all, Uh, the best place to find me is the Underclass Podcast. I think the best place to support me if if anything I've ever said has resonated with you enough and you have the means available to to to send anything my way, then of course Patreon dot com slash the Underclass Podcast the best place. I at least have some sort of incentive in place as well for any sort of supporters that they want to you know, uh, at least kind of like I think it's interesting. Well, first of all, I have a Paywalt show called whatever This Is with Brad Binkley and Sam Sam Tripley, and and that has been like an extreme, extraordinary blessing because again they're both people that I admire and I think are willing to have objective and uh, you know, open minded conversations and and consider our new ideas and and again, you know, anytime that you have the ability to pursue this in in that fashion, then I feel like that is the divine path of some kind.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure exactly how to explain it, but that's how it feels like, I.
Speaker 2: Like, I like the way you like your stylers or what do you think?
Speaker 1: Thank you brother? But yeah again, thank you guys so much. And that's basically my plugs and and I appreciate you guys. So I'm eager to have another conversation. So we'll get that schedule for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure, Nick Greats. I always appreciate our Fridays. I always have a good time looking forward to these things. I learned new things every week. This week perhaps I learned expected so much. I appreciate as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, me too.
Speaker 2: Any any closing comments or plugs you got there, Nick.
Speaker 3: No, just anything. Tomorrow we're going live with rd A Lee and I think twelve or something around there. I don't know. You'll see when I make the live to talk about Virginia Guffrey. And then Sunday we've got a bunch of us going on. Donald Ferguson is a fan of listeners coming on to blow our minds with some stuff. I think people will really really enjoy it. I think I'm gonna have Ricardo there and Lisa, so I'm gonna have those two brains as well joining Donald, so it should be pretty mind melting. So definitely check this out Sunday. And that's about it. Thank you both, man, Austin, thank you so much. That was like fucking a lot of a lot of information. You remember about as much as j Pretty fucking crazy. What's that I said? You remember them but just as much as JJ does. That's pretty fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Details. And I appreciate both your gents time and conversation and folks of interwebs as well. And I I just have a quick parting words and uh that is check out Operation GCD Sundays this Sunday at eight pm Eastern time. That's next Sunday, this Sunday at a pm Eastern time my Patreon on links in the show notes here the Curse of Robert the Doll. I mean, I guess all this the Curse of Buffalo Jared Riviza, but this is far more targeted and far less mystical, but equally scary. So and and where we'll pick up on the next one there Austin is Edward Wayne Edwards. And let me just show you this brief clip. Let's see it of is it into nineteen seventy two on the game show to Tell the Truth? Right? That's kind of a US Army.
Speaker 1: Number one. What is your name please? My name is ed Edwards.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 1: My name is Ed Edwards. Number three.
Speaker 2: My name is Ed Edwards and would the real Ed Edwards please stand up? So we'll definitely have to dive into that. I've been fascinated with everyone Edwards for years now, so that's something I enjoy and certainly happy to share it with the rest of the conspiracy culture when we're not you know, when he hit so many of these different categories amongst so many of these things, and somehow still goes largely undetected but awesome conversation and folks in webs want to check out somebody to have four stuff Tonight, I'm heading over to cane Be's the Purge and Austin. If you feel like getting into some of my ran contray to have type conversations, you're welcome to join us over there. I want to invite you on the host part gain By be happy to because he would love the conversation if you join us. And Nick I was always I hope to sit there I'll try all right, And on that note, thank you both for your time. Thanks folks to the interwebs.