Speaker 1: Welcome to Harder Soft, the show where we ask the hard questions about men's sexual health, relationships and wellness, and sometimes the answers are a little soft. Hey, we're all about balance. I'm Tahoe, coming to you from the heart of Bedstoine Brooklyn, where the conversations are raw, the vibes are real, and the only thing harder than the question is well you'll have to find out soon. Each week we've got two contestants, one man, one woman, going head to head in a series of games that'll make you laugh, think, and maybe even blush. Who will take home the prize and what they'll have to say to earn it? Stick around. It's about to get real in here. Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking handcuffs though I got PTSD. Welcome the Hardest Soft, where men speak so hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky? What what do you mean by freaky? All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: If I do this, you're not gonna tell your friends, right. Today's contestants, of course, those who you already know loom ak throwing up peace sons.
Speaker 3: Doctor, if you got a fucking problem, I don't care, all right, I'm throwing up double peace sons, all right.
Speaker 1: And I don't look mean. We know you don't look mean, all right, you just be trying to look mean. Can I introduce the contestants? Sorry, and miss Olive Oil over my body, Bacon Grease.
Speaker 4: Courtney shout Hey, y'all, I'm ready to get into the games.
Speaker 1: Well we're not really start the game. Shot.
Speaker 4: Oh we haven't.
Speaker 1: No, Why are you so horny? I don't relax, all right, They're not even like horny games. Why you horny? Why this is a horny as show? It is a horny as show? Well it can be. Y'all be trying to damp for the horny y'all mad at my jerk off pillow.
Speaker 4: I still want to touch the jerk off pillow.
Speaker 1: Why it's just a pillow. It's not like I jerk onto the pillow, like shooting.
Speaker 4: Says jerk off pillow. I'm thinking you shooting into the pillow. That's what it made it sound like.
Speaker 3: Bro, It's the fact he bought it. It's for the sole purpose of jerking all he doesn't do anything with that other than watch porn on it. So I'm assuming you move the pillow after you're done right with sperm.
Speaker 1: After I cleaned my hands, You don't know. I don't clean your hands.
Speaker 4: You already told us in previous episodes that you've not clean.
Speaker 1: That's that I said. I don't don't go wash my hands, so you don't clean them. If you don't wash them, I wipe it off with the towel. That's not what so you're thinking about it. You're really thinking about your residue, like literally part of this. So then don't touch nothing nowhere, go to this. Don't touch nothing nowhere you go because somebody jerked off and just wipe their hands and grab the door to wherever you walk in, I don't touch it after with gins on my wis do you use a towel like after you go to the bathroom, do you use a towel to open the door to leave? No, somebody took a ship and didn't took a piss, didn't wash their hands, and just walked out.
Speaker 4: You know what I use. I take a paper towel and I with the door handles exactly. That's what I don't trust it alone.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about when you're at work in public, if you use the bathroom. So normally I go, I wash my hands. I grabbed a towel, and then I use that same towel to open the door and walk out. Because most people, especially if you go to places where white people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't wash their hands.
Speaker 1: They just go that's you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know, I thought I had an ex who was kind of he was black, but he was very white adjacent like, he didn't wash his legs? What do you mean like he you know how he just let the soap run down.
Speaker 1: On his life. I don't think washed his legs. Definitely. I washed every part of my body. Yeah, so how do you wash your toes? What's the process of washing your toes? Bro? You take the soap?
Speaker 3: You saw what your leg you get down to put soap in your hand and scrubbing between your toes. I put one finger between each.
Speaker 1: Toe, all right.
Speaker 4: Adjacent to one day he was like, oh, I was like, did you wash your hands? Have to use the bathroom because it didn't seem like they were wet. He was like, well, I just took a piss, would you, bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, honestly, I have argued on this show before that washing your hands before you take a piss is more important than washing the Masterwards agreed, but they're both important.
Speaker 3: But yeah, because I think you know, as a girl, I don't know if they would think about it like that.
Speaker 1: Do you think about this? Okay, say your man goes to the bathroom, he's out working, he's out doing whatever, he has to go to the bathroom. He runs to the bathroom with whatever he was doing with work.
Speaker 3: Later on he comes home and put that shit in your mouth and you like this, You got whatever he touched in the day on that dick.
Speaker 1: Now you got a mass showing your delight on your lip. What is this?
Speaker 4: See, women don't think about that way because we don't touch anything. When we use the bathroom, we just squat. We pull out our pants and we squat.
Speaker 1: We gotta grab it. So washing your hands before you grab your man's and then you just put it away. So whatever's on there is just sitting there until you take a shower later. Whatever you've touched throughout the day is just on your ship. You understand what I'm saying. And after so I don't mind, I do wash after, right, because particles do whatever. Whatever. Yeah, but let's think about it. What's really more important before before or after?
Speaker 4: Before?
Speaker 1: Why? Because women's selfish. She's only thinking about what's going to her mouth.
Speaker 5: Don't care about yeap, yeap'll care tell.
Speaker 1: You whatout selfish? Yep, I'm gonna tell you what else is selfish? She y'all know, Christmas past I wanted to buy my fiance a kitten. She wanted a kitten. I know she's in this chat right now. She's like, oh my god, I tell y'all what's going on. I went to get a Bengal. She wants a little Bengal cat. You're so cute. But the one that I wanted to get. The dude said it's not going to be ready till mid January. Has not ready to because to get shot. And he's like, yo, when I come back mid January, let me know you want to get it. Whatever, whatever, I'm gonna bring another one back. I showed her the cat. She's like, no, I don't want that. I want something else. So she's still trying to figure out which one she wants. All the shit, I've been asking which one you want? She got me a bunch of stuff. I said, I'm not opening these gifts until I give you yours. So he's sitting by the bed gifts since no, hold on every other day, did you did you look? Oh yeah, I'm a fine. No this one, No, I want to get it. It's just a whole bunch of shit every other day. Meanwhile, my gifts are just sitting there. Maybe twice said she's gonna lie. No, you don't know, you don't she's gonna lie. She's in this chat. Shout out to the Discord. If you want to join the Discord and be here with us while we record, go to patreon dot com backslash a hard or soft show. You can watch us live and listen to Tonay lie her ass off about what she did to me. Y'all know what I do for a living. Everybody makes fun of me.
Speaker 4: I'm a garbageman who made fun of you for that?
Speaker 1: Because you just said, I got my damn teleprompt out the Irish.
Speaker 4: I don't laugh.
Speaker 3: Nobody makes it's funny for being a garbage man. To make fun of the things you do while at work.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it's literally garbage man ship. In any case, there has been a nor reaser of cold. I don't know what to call it. An Atlantic cold.
Speaker 4: Front, Arctic blast, Arctic blast.
Speaker 1: Over the entire Eastern seaboard for the last week has been ten degrees seven degrees. Snowing in Texas is fucking snowing in Louisiana. It's like snow. They got more snow down there than we do up here on snow. It is the middle. It's the end of January that these gifts have been sitting there last week, this weekend, maybe Saturday Monday. I said, yeah, I just got these warming gloves, the electric warming gloves. You've been talking about this for a while. I got the warming gloves. I'm on the phone with her. She goes quiet, Oh did she? Oh? I'm like, what's wrong with you? While you are? You not talking? She's like nothing, where'd you get the gloves? Amazon? Amazon? I'm like, what's you mad? I went to Amazon. She's like no. I'm like, what's this about? But you know what this is about.
Speaker 4: I know, I know what happened.
Speaker 1: We all know what happened. Did you get me warming gloves? Yeah? She's like, I told you to open the gifts.
Speaker 3: If you would have picked the cat by now, how to open the gifts. If we wouldn't have had this problem.
Speaker 1: It's more than that. Why didn't you just say open this gift. You know you need to open this gift. I know you're going to work and below freezing weather for.
Speaker 2: The next couple of days.
Speaker 1: We don't have time to wait for the cat. The cat. No, you can't. You can't do that. Why you can't do that? There's that way. Yesterday I go, I open it. I go to the crib. Last night, she gives me the gifts. You gotta open these gifts now this right, you're gonna I'm like, you can never gave me the gifts. You're like, are you gonna open the gifts in the Body'm like no, it was no big deal.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no big deal.
Speaker 1: They're just dare We'll wait till you open them. We're doing this together. We're gonna wait till I'm waiting till you get your gift. We're gonna do this together. Yesterday she's like, no, just open them, open them. She that my nigga. She got me warming socks, the warming outfit, warming gloves, sh out of pocket.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you had a whole ensemble the warm and sunfu wardrobe here and you have had me outside six hooties because.
Speaker 1: You take hoodies. I wear too. You know what I'm saying, You just waited. Why would you allow me to go through this torch? And they talk about I went to work up day. She was like, just warm. That would have killed me. That would I would have me? I would remember? How am I supposed to do that? How am I supposed to do that? I'm like, Yo, there's some things that you just can't just let pass by, Like, okay, you don't want to open them. You don't want to open them.
Speaker 2: It's seven degrees outside? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Actually? With my Christmas gift too, that's tough. My Christmas gift. You know, I had my my apartment eats things of mine like it just disappears, and I'm like, where the fuck did it go?
Speaker 1: My forks are going?
Speaker 4: So I was texting. I was texting Bay and I was like, yeah, I'm just going to primary to get some like cheap slippers. I need something in the house. And then he when we finally change your guests, he says, no, you got to open these gifts. You have to open this gift right now.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 4: And it was a pair of ug slippers. And I was like, ah, Okay, I see why you told me to like to this.
Speaker 2: That's what I see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Hey, you watching discord complaining in the chat right now. This is how you give people gifts they need to have. If she was going somewhere and I knew I had something to accentuate the trip, I'm not gonna wait till afterwards because some shit I said before her. Listen, Yo, you need to open this one here. Take this. Don't worry about the rest right now. Right now, you still think that she was out of pot. No, I'm on his side too. Okay, on the side. Well, we have a whole new runner show today. Yeah, new producer, an old friend. She came here from Freaking T say the Bay, Yes, rest of Pace mac dre I was doing for the bag. She was working with us. She reached out to us and she came and was assistant producer. She rose in the ranks here and then went off to work with all types of other great shows and has become a force in podcasting. Freaky T. I think that's really what's her name. At one point freaking t Whanna, I'm weak that I just thought I made that up. Tianna is back. She is producing our new shows. We're going to be testing these shows. We see how it goes. She has all of these great ideas for us back.
Speaker 4: Again, and I love every single one of the ideas.
Speaker 1: The best idea that Courtney likes is the fact that the show's is going to be a little bit shorter. But okay, here we are. We are about to get into a series of games. I believe, I'm ready got it. Come on, all right, so just smack yourself.
Speaker 4: You have to prepare himself.
Speaker 1: Listen, we got a whole new format today. I'm right. Today, we're gonna start playing these games Tianna brought to us right now. It's the same. We're still going to have the discussions. In between the discussions, we will have games that we will play and then we will have questions where we will talk about them. You know. So it's it's not too much of a big change. A little bit more structure, but things. Listen, we're moving forward. It's a new year. It's a year, you know what I'm saying. And we we have gotten to a place where we're so comfortable working with each other. Let's add some spice to it. Tiana has come to add, that's kind of old. I can get a new one. In fact, in fact, it's a great jerk off pillow. I need like a red one, something with some like if.
Speaker 3: You get a red pillow, I'm never stepping forward because I have to work in his.
Speaker 4: Quorded on my chili pepper pillow.
Speaker 1: Before you know what, I'm saying, that's fire, not sour crowd.
Speaker 4: Wow, so crowd.
Speaker 1: Yo? What kind of cough?
Speaker 2: That yo? Way down in a joke?
Speaker 1: Should have some vibration on it? God damn. So some new ship. Also, by today I will be the main host. These are my two contestants, right, but going forward, all of us are going to be hosting, and we were gonna have guests on the show to you know, asking the questions, go against each other, give prizes, and also somebody's gotta be the loser stick around, because that's going to be a whole different thing. I don't even think they know what that's about. You want to be the loser? No? All right, So to start off, we got to break the ice and expose our inner freak with our first game two hards and a soft. You guys are gonna come up with two things that turn you on your hearts and one thing that turns you off. Of course that would be your soul, that would surprise other people. Each opponent will guess the others. Whoever wins gets the first point on the board to start the game. Each player will have ten seconds to guess the other's answers. Yeah, understand this, Yeah, yeah, Are you excited? She's excited. She's saying, all right, so we're gonna do two hards and a soft. Are y'all ready? Are you ready this call that y'all excited? Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. This is fun because we're so used to just talking.
Speaker 4: For I know, we're not really structured. I saying, thank you easy.
Speaker 3: No structures got us pretty far, bro, This oneuctus pretty far.
Speaker 1: This is what she does. So and I had had that conversation when she first started, or maybe a couple of months after. I was like, oh, this is what you do for a living, This is how your life really is, all the time and running all these other people. You can't come in here and just it's probably killing her. She's like okay, so courton, yep, we have two hards and a soft. In other words, these are two truths in a lie, right, yep, you're going to state them all and loon has to figure out which ones are the truths and which one is the lie, right right, It's.
Speaker 4: On you, all right. My favorite thing to do to while a man up is to rub on his gooch while having sex. When a man I like what a man says, you're my bitch, mhm, I like to give head to the point where my nose is running and my eyes are watering.
Speaker 1: Ship, I don't even want to know which one is a lie.
Speaker 3: So we got wound up the ye you're my bitch and sucking dick till you see Jesus, I know you're a dick sucker, So that one's definitely true.
Speaker 1: Yo yo yo, It says all damn tongue. It says allum. But you call somebody in dick sucker, that's not sexy. You can't call somebody that's process of elimination. That's how I take tests.
Speaker 3: It's always see I'm gonna say, because I know you, we're gonna say, rub it on the gooch is not your thing.
Speaker 1: That's the lie.
Speaker 4: That is the lie.
Speaker 1: That's the lie.
Speaker 4: That's the lie. Why don't you it's not I don't like it. It's not my fad.
Speaker 3: So here's my thing because I know my fellow oral filatio distributor, I know she loves to do that, right, And she's also said you'reing dirty talk. She likes things like you're my bitch, slut, good girl.
Speaker 1: So I know that's her ship.
Speaker 3: She never want said nothing about no gooch, so maybe it might not not a dislike.
Speaker 1: For her, but no, it's not. It's not like in a bag for it. Right.
Speaker 4: The keyword here was favorite. It's not my favorite thing to do the wild of man up, but it's I'll do it if you want it, but it's not my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: Pay attention? Do you? Is it a go So it's not a go to you go to for you? I have to tell you rub my gooch because no guy's going to say that.
Speaker 4: I have to ask you beforehand, like do you like play?
Speaker 1: Do you ask her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I asked that. I always ask.
Speaker 1: You know, most men is gonna say no.
Speaker 4: I mean I listen, I tell him listen. I've gone past the gouch. So nothing you do is gonna surprise me?
Speaker 1: Grown Why are you rubbing on a gouch? Go past that ship? What are we doing? That ship? Is like? That's like you know why you're being real because you be faked. I'm going to tell your lady go past the guch. Bro, I'm gonna keep it on hundred. We at the poem we do Gucca. I'm just like, yo, you ready to like do this for real? And what what? What are you an adult? What are you asking to do? Get in that ass? I'm gonna keep it on a hundred. I don't.
Speaker 3: I always say I don't like fingering chicks. If I could eat some box because I feel like if I'm a finger I m as.
Speaker 1: Well eat it. But they like fingering and eating, all right, if I'm doing I'll do both. But I'm not just gonna do one. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing one, like if we're in a movie or something like, no rule to that, bro, you got you y be an adult?
Speaker 1: Be an adult, bro. I feel like you could finger while you doing something else. Say, if you're sucking on nipples, you can finger while you're sucking on nipples. Okay, fine, you could use this different place. You don't always have to because you when we say these on these shows, right, we say things on the show. There are people out there that are trying to learn. So when you make these statements like this is the only way to do it, they might go and do that. Niggas, don't be one what to do. You can't make those type of statements, is what I'm trying to say. Is this right?
Speaker 3: I hate using finger grin as a primary source of engagement if there's other things I can do beyond that as well. So like my whole thing is I like to pussy pussy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I mean, bro, people say it just happens the way I was farting last week, trying to get them out in the middle of people say let's just go. I was talking last week. I was there, You're disgusting.
Speaker 3: I had to leave saying ICEO plus as Nigga Plusmples is in the chat.
Speaker 1: She knows when you say random things, it just recall a moment history for me and I just have to say it. Pussy pussy popping on lyrics. Yeah all right, So lou sir, you have the first point on the board. It's time for Courtney to play the game. Are you ready? I'm ready to truth to hearts and a lie and a soft and.
Speaker 3: A soft okay, like getting my ass ate or eating ass ass play in general, I like to get freaky with toes. I like to get freaky with toes and kissing on ear lobes.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, kissingbes it's crazy, or ear drum getting freaky on the toes yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yeah, like inside you're talking about inside.
Speaker 1: The air you ain't putting yo, So notine somebody with that long ass tongue putting that in your ear, So you need to stop tongue gaging.
Speaker 4: To stop tongue gaging, you know what I'm debating. I'm debating between the toes and the tongue because I know you like feet, you like pretty feet, and the tongue thing sounds kind of outrageous. So, especially in the in the air drum, I'm gonna say the tongue in the ear drum.
Speaker 1: It's in correct and knows the answer. I don't, you know. I hate feet, hate my own feet. I don't like feet at all, pretty feet. I like pretty feet.
Speaker 3: But so when I the reason why I said, I asked eat and getting my ass because I'm like yo, going both ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 3: I would never like it. I would never want I would never let no girl touch my feet.
Speaker 4: I thought you meant like I thought you was when you said the statement. I thought you were saying you were doing stuff to her feet.
Speaker 1: Now she was doing it too. I don't really like playing with her feet. If you don't like your feet, most times, you're not gonna want to focus somebody. My thing is yo. So I personally would love her sucking. But you know what, You're right, I want my toes stuck to Yeah, that's what I'm saying. She won't do it. Yeah, I had to get That's a break I had. I got to get past that. But I hated feet for matt long and then I just have to get learn how to get past that. And now I want it done to me. I want done her. Does she want to like kissy toes? No, she hates it. She will never do it. Never, She's like no, until you get them gray toes and their fungus out of there, it's not happening. I don't blame her, bro and you got the foot fungus, that's where I'd be kissed. And she comes she came in the room with one eyelash on last night. I had it on the whole night one you know, the baddy eyelash, and the other one was off.
Speaker 2: I still had the kiss.
Speaker 1: Why you can't kiss my toes?
Speaker 4: First of all, an eyelash and to toes two different things, very different, very different things.
Speaker 1: I just feel like men hate.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the first game, right, we got many more to go, right, So this.
Speaker 1: Is what we're doing. This is our first test episode. Right. We're gonna play with this and move forward after this. We will get better at it. We will bring people in. I think we have a guest next week, right, We have a guest next week, and we're going to actually do it next week. So this is all a little test show prototype. Okay, I really want to get into the whole dating app thing again now a lot of people. First of all, we are open and honest community. We are very I don't want to say fluid, but we're with different types of lifestyles. We're opening a different genders, sexuality, all of that. You're not really able to find that on most apps, right, especially dating apps or apps with it. You know, you're linking up with people you're looking at their profiles and stuff like that, and you're not going to find things that are too much out of the norm when it comes to dating. But you have an app like Field. Field is designed around basically the lifestyle community where you have how many different types of sexualities and what you say twenty one twenty one They said you actually have options, maybe more than you think. With twenty plus sexuality and gender identities to choose from, you have the freedom to explore who you are and what you like in ways you haven't imagined. What are the things that you would say, like if you was on Field, Like, what do you think that you would say in your profile about you?
Speaker 4: Damn, I've never been on a dating app, so I would have to really sit and think about this, But Fields sounds like a cool dating app for people who are in the lifestyle and I really, I really like that for them.
Speaker 1: I only know what you would say? What do you think that you would say about you on your data app profile? And feel like petting the other ones that you know these are people that are open to whatever.
Speaker 3: What would you say if I had to pick something to put in my bio that would really speak volume for me? I probably would write something like I don't know, you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: So shy, I don't freaking know. But this is this is why I feel is actually good because it really is about transparency. We're all we're always like trying to set our ways to fit what the regular society is, and hopefully you'll be able to find somebody that's into you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, This is what I have to put on my profile because this is what's going to give me the most attraction here on Field is more like this is who I am. Yes, you're either gonna take me or leave me alone. And I love that.
Speaker 1: And I like, you know, maybe putting your different gender or to putting your different expression and putting your different sexuality, putting the things that you might want out of a connection. These are the things that you're openly able to put on Field, and it's actually very much appreciated and accepted when you do, so, you know what I'm saying. So I really love that about feel the fact that the lifestyle community actually has its own space space and even if you aren't too big into life style, aren't too big into any of those extra things, this is a place where community is welcome. You know what I'm saying. So I employed anybody out there that is dating right now has all of these different interests, has all of these different things that they may want to try. Go over the field and see what they have. Like you can like anybody at anytime, You can unlike anybody at any time. You can change anything about yourself, about your wants, needs, desires, anytime you want on field. There's no extra cost. You just go back and say, not into this anymore, not into this person anymore. And there is no algorithm. They're not trying to figure out. You set your own algorithm for what you want, what you like to see, what you like to experience everything on field?
Speaker 4: Can you spell that for the ladies and gentlemens and everything in between.
Speaker 3: Kings and queens and those in between. I like what you're saying. See where you're going now?
Speaker 4: How we spell on the field at F E L D.
Speaker 1: Go on to your iPhone app store, Google Play Store, anywhere. Field is available all right, download Field on any of this, set up your profile, set up your likes, set up your preferences, and let Field work for you. You did you have to? Did you have to? Did you have to? You.
Speaker 3: I was feeling you have to let's get back you ever thought you was like really doing some lit ship.
Speaker 4: And it's not really that lit.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't really happen.
Speaker 3: It's probably having more so for niggas, like you thought you're doing some lit ship, can happen for girls. So you're like yeah, later you're like, yo, it wasn't really that lit. So maybe like a couple, maybe like a little bit after Christmas, me and I shot you, you go out bowling, right, So, so her gas thing was kind of low. I'm like, yo, let me just stop at the gas station and gas you up real quick.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I go to the to the joint to the pump. She goes, no, take my car, Like nah, it's cool, you feel me. And she's like no, it's cool, Like take my car. I'm like, yo' yo, I'm telling you just use my card. I'm like, all right, so I much put in. She's like, put in I think fifty whatever? We putting in fifty whatever?
Speaker 1: Gay?
Speaker 3: How about your Wow, she don't want me to spend my bread like you. That's so fire like fuck with you a fuck with you? Right, So I can't keep say whatever. So that was last that was December. So now today we talk and it's down the third blah blah blah, and she's like, damn, I gotta I hate having to get gas. It was like getting gassed at night on the morning is inconvenienced. And you see, if he was beefing this week to see if you wasn't acting ass, I would have gassed you up. She goes, you, No, many want you a little funky ass tween I was worth of gas. I was like, fuck you me like, I'm like, wait, oh, that's why you ain't want me to use my car. You ain't gonna pulling enough bread. I was like, oh, she goes, I tell you a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: She started laughing. A you only put twenty hours thirty, like thirty, so you didn't feel a tank up? It was only half? Did you feel her went to full? Went to full?
Speaker 4: Well, you said she put fifty in, so she so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she put I mean you know it depends on what gas. Say she go to. I feel like I'm trying to figure out this play right now. Somebody's lying. So long story short, she was just on some ship.
Speaker 3: Was like yo, like and in reality, Nigga put more gas you think you're doing a cute thner, let me just gass you up.
Speaker 1: But it's like, nigga, you're not putting.
Speaker 4: If you want to gast somebody else, you gotta put their ship on full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yo, women, y'all yo, y'all yo, yo always something yo. Always do that. Here y'all go, because when y'all gassing our ship up. Ever, it's just like, yo, y'all want everything, son, everything, you got to gass me all the way up?
Speaker 4: I mean I would I would if I'm saying I'm gonna pay for your guys, I would think that I'm just doing what I would expect for someone to expect me to do. Like if I'm saying I'm gassing you up, I'm putting your ship all the way to full. You say I can't, I can't ask for that.
Speaker 1: I feel like a bad bitch. Was like, no, because because are you gonna if your ship is like on E are you gonna put in the whole fifty on her card if she gives you a car for your car? No? You know what I'm saying, You're gonna do a little twenty.
Speaker 4: Move and then I'm gonna be like, why did you do that, and then.
Speaker 1: She'll be like, no, fill it up, fill it up, but only the real ones this one. Yeah, yeah, she did, like thanks.
Speaker 3: The real real like no, no, don't stop till the ship pop.
Speaker 1: Women are so damn funny. All right, So in the first round, Loan obviously won Courtney, you were the loser. I don't think you're loser, but you didn't get a point on the board, right, But it's fine that happened. Let's get into our first discussion of the show. Society often has all of these views about what's masculine, what's feminine, what men should do, what men shouldn't do. How do y'all think that those stereotypes actually affect the way men show up in relationships, where men show up in the bedroom, you know, how how they actually identify based off of these so called expectations of them, And how can we go to break free of those stereotypes in ways that will help improve men's sexual health and relationships and in the way they view themselves. You know, And a lot of times you do things yourself that people make view you shouldn't do that's feminine, like say, wearing your hair in the man but or dancing you can't be too good a dancing. I was reading on Twitter the other day. Women were like, I don't like women dance. I don't like men being too good of a dancing. You can't I can't dance. I can't like rock with you. I can't like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: I'm imagine you go to the bathroom, right this is going, and you you tell you I'm going to the bathroom, coming right back, and you come back from the bathroom, and it's a big assiring the.
Speaker 4: Club and my nigga going off, and.
Speaker 1: He like, ro yo, I think you that right.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna see his name with a mutual friend of our date somebody, right, I would get in trouble.
Speaker 1: He don't matter. It was Dan's girl, he would say, yo, bro.
Speaker 3: The one thing I used to piss me off about her is that I will step away from a second and I come back and she used to be in the club flexing, and shit, she really be in the club, like Safari.
Speaker 1: You gotta be talking about Stormy p No, I'm gonna tell you off here, but yeah, again, these are things men do right, or ways that men present and whatever ways that make them feel comfortable and society may be like, that's not maskling.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, y'all have that running list on Twitter? What did you call the sassy list?
Speaker 3: That should been running for like ten years. It's like two thousands men can't do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like two thousand things you can't do.
Speaker 3: You really can't love your mom too much. You gotta be born and die, yeah, nothing in between.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't think that's fair. Also, I think one way to combat this is stop touch some grass and don't listen to social media.
Speaker 1: I mean, but social media, with social these expectations were for social media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like, row, we're getting a little bit more ridiculous down that social media is out. Like niggas can't have umbrellas. That's too sad.
Speaker 1: I never use umbrellas. What you're seeing from social media is people actually saying real stigmas that we've lived with our whole lives. I've never used an umbrella.
Speaker 4: What is this beef?
Speaker 1: My girl has an umbrella and she's trying to put me under the umbrella. I'm like, nah, nigga, just get wet.
Speaker 4: But I but okay, fine, that you got that one. But what about the most ridiculous shit that's on that list.
Speaker 1: Those things all are things. Yo.
Speaker 4: Actually some of them are very ridiculous. I don't think they're based off of anything. I think they're based off of just should that people come out of their heads.
Speaker 1: I agree. But these these are the stigmas that people look at masculine versus feminists.
Speaker 4: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: Like a dude that loves his mom too much, they'd be like, Yo, your MoMA's boy, Like, that's that's an ick. You do you too much? You're with your mom if I call you too many times, and when you're with your mom, it's an ick. It's what they're saying, you know what I'm saying. So these are things that actually shape the way men behave loom, Am I right wrong? Not you because you love your mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love my mom, But you'd be with me looking at loom like you with your mom again. God damn, that's here like twice a year. But yeah, definitely definitely is something that I feel is a true thing. Also, it even goes beyond the social media. These are things because it's we're conditioned so much that like it's not even just a rhetoric from this guy's as also women as well, So like it's kind of hard few to dodge bullet when's coming from both directions. I ain't need I can't stop bullets, nigga. And so it goes from you got to start that shit from like young. So you know what so far was taking somebody. You know why they call conditioning conditioning? You have a condition your hair? Well, I know you don't watch like that when you condition your hair?
Speaker 2: What yo, but why don't wash my hair?
Speaker 1: I got nothing but mad in my shower because you don't know waves. I don't put on do ram. Oh sorry my fault wave shame. See no, no that's not that's not mad, not just bad hair. Ship.
Speaker 3: But now what I was saying was though, so like when you when when you condition your hair, you literally use the condition to like construct the texture, like the pattern of your hair. Same thing with like social not social constructions, the same thing with like social conditioning. It's like when you started from like such an early age, you just rooted in that ship, you know, so you grow up thinking, Yo, Damn, as a nigga, I really can't walk under an umbrella or as a nigga, Damn, I really can't cry if I fall off my bike and that ship hurt. You can't really do the easy. I can't express how I'm feeling all that type of ship. I can't fucking be too freaky be gay?
Speaker 4: So how does that stop?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 4: Guys? You have children? Have you have you? Have you installed in numbers? Just like, no, we're not going by these social norms social norms.
Speaker 1: Or I just think that men being more expressive of how they feel is one thing. I don't think that nobody asks most men how they feel? Are you okay? How does that make you feel? And it's uncomfortable even if you go to therapy and they ask you that. A lot of times you don't even know how to answer that question. It's something that you've never been asked before, never had to tap into that. How did this behavior make you feel? How does that affect you? That shit is so uncomfortable your hands starts sweating, your ass starts sweating. Because it's like, am I supposed to even know how to answer this question? Or like what if I say I was hurt? Niggas don't talk like that. You know what I'm saying. Niggas don't talk So yeah, from young, I definitely ask my kids how they feel, you know, how do they think this behavior is gonna make them react later on or how it made them react on And it's different with me. Of course, my son's are autistic, so speaking of them in that way. But at the same time, I do like the fact that sometimes you like, yo, that hurt my feelings. Shit, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm gonna keep it, honey.
Speaker 3: You kind of even gotta go a step further, Like you kind of gotta be like a Martin Luther King or a Malcolm x Dare I say you want like a Jesus you kind of gotta put yourself out there and like, Yo, look listen, I know niggas is not jacking this right now, but Yo, this is what I'm doing. And if I gotta get sacrificed, you know, you're gonna get shamed and get made fun of. But if I got to be the sacrificial lamb for people to understand, like, you know what, shit he did it? When you are behind this, niggas, I kind of feel the same.
Speaker 1: Way I think we do the other time here. Yeah, but we do it, but we need to get other guys to also do that.
Speaker 3: We are doing getting other guys. That's that's kind of how you stop that rhetoric, right, I got to be a sacrificial lamb.
Speaker 4: There is a positive influence in the show that you know, you don't see because you're in the thick of it, But when you really talk to people, you're like, oh shit, you really learned that from this show, or you you took advice. I was just talking to be talking. I mean some real ship, but I would just be talking to be talking. I didn't know this actually influenced you. And that's why you gotta be kind of careful when you have shows and podcasts and you just spewing rhetoric that doesn't that's just bullshit. You know, those those podcasts, those shows where it's like women versus men and yah yah yah, and like, oh, men should be like this, women should be like that, the red pill, like that, you influence people.
Speaker 1: People who don't know themselves are looking for ways to find a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people don't know find themselves.
Speaker 1: People don't know them, and you idolize people on social media. You idolize people that have followers, or that get women, or that have cars and have jewry to have money, and then when they say things you sometimes that seed is planted in you to you know, because maybe that's the way that I can be looked at like him. And I think that it's very What is the road let's travel? Now, that's a book going into that. But you need to be comfortable being the outsider, especially as a man, because all of the things that they pack us into as men is shit that's probably not good for you. So you need to be comfortable being outside of that pack and saying, Yo, nobody else defind me but me. And I was saying this on social media the other day. I said, Yo, y'all follow so many rules set by other niggas, and y'all act like y'all that nigga. No nigga is following everybody else's rule exactly. No, man, It's like, yo, this is what every other man do. I make my own rules. I break everybody else's rules. And those are the ways that you become that nigga because you don't follow nobody else's playbook. So why is it that in everything that you do every day you're worried about what other people think? That's not that niggas shit. I can answer that for you to be honest.
Speaker 3: It's gonna sound crazy, but I don't want to say it comes from lack of father figures, but it comes from lack of superior male influence. You know what I'm saying because I say this all the time. Bro, you can have the best mom.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 3: Your mom is on a scale of one to ten, one hundred percent good mom. She's still only doing fifty percent of the job as like a parent because you got a whole paternal bubble that needs to be filled. And if your pop's not there, you're gonna fk out. Somebody else is gonna feel a relative like it or not. I'm gonna keep a hundred. When I was young, I was listening to Cameron keep it a hundred. I'm keeping it up, yo.
Speaker 1: No, here's a thing. You're taking a game, bro. I listened no what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when he says, you know, when he said ship like she she I picked up a bat like maguire backsmack.
Speaker 1: That was bad at up. Me and my mom really used to have problem.
Speaker 3: I used to really like be violating my mom as a kid because I used to hear that shit in music, and that's the kind of influence.
Speaker 1: I was going off. I'm keeping it a hundred.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is like YO, when you so when you say nobody some other rule, It's like, YO, they're gonna somebody's gonna seep.
Speaker 1: Into that bubble. You really got to be careful. You let get in there facts. But can ca Why let you let him get this off? I can't believe y'all. I just want diplomatic community. Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm very curious about how Cameron got in the mix.
Speaker 1: That's all we're going through your mind talking about this is this is, this has come home?
Speaker 3: Come home with me, Cam, You feel me like two thousand and one, I will never get I bought that.
Speaker 1: Buleg I played that ship down. It walked my mind. I can't even lie. I thought about stealing the mone out the collection plate. I kid you not. This is why they said that man that's so homo social like you really, I was getting that nigga, you ain't know your dad figure all right?
Speaker 2: I was eight.
Speaker 1: We got a new game, right, it is what it is. That was a great combo.
Speaker 4: It was you don't be getting that deep that too much on the show.
Speaker 1: I mean, we try, loon, were trying to get fake deep.
Speaker 3: Every Yeah, y'all just very surface we surface level, surface level, Okay, well I can have called me.
Speaker 1: Shallow before, you don't say all right, So this next game is called hard to Please, when we dive deep into the male psyche and uncover what really gets men going and groaning in your bedroom. Plus, we'll tackle a dating scene and see if love is truly dead or just in a deep sleep nap. This is the final game of the episode, so it'll be like the money Maker. You'll be able to rack up points and things going court, and you've got a time to recover and actually win. Our producers have come up with some trivia style questions surrounding men's sexual health and wellness, to which you both will answer to the best of your abilities.
Speaker 4: I whoever thinks that.
Speaker 1: They know the answer must press the button. We're gonna pull out a button for your all. The press not the bell, not this. We have to actually have a button. Tiana bought us a button from there. You have three seconds to answer correctly. Whoever does earns the point. Okay, the contestant with the most points wins the entire game. The prize you get to cream pie. The other guest.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait, wait. When we say.
Speaker 2: Got to be by.
Speaker 1: All the time we had a break, you better you better answer. Well, okay, she claim your prize. Ready?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Ready? This is fun. I like it as we as we get You know, this is our first time reading it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean we'll get better at it as we go.
Speaker 1: So and it all right? Oh god, I've been sleep. The young want me to swallow my young. I ain't gonna lie. It's a lot easier for me, y'all be having to travel. I'll be like, yo, y'all get out, y'all get out. I push everything off the bed, and I'd be going. I'd be waiting for yesterday to leave. He can't wait today. He never heard him this quiet?
Speaker 4: He trust me. I want to go.
Speaker 1: I have never heard him this. Look at how quiet he is today. Nigga's barely here. You all right, bro?
Speaker 4: He said, the schools kicking his ass the first day.
Speaker 1: Yo. I always say people that choose to be around kids, especially when they don't have kids. That's y'all are a different breed of person. Bro. Lune you doing it yesterday, you're doing it. Listen to somebody that I pay the bills. Man, them kids kids paying the bills. Yo, do what you want, bro, I don't that's what you were saying in school, Yeah, don't hit her and in front of the discord. So what what you do? What you're doing right now in school? So you're a substitute teacher, Okay, what was your first day like being a substitute teacher? Last week? Monday or Tuesday? It was fire? Bro.
Speaker 3: I had a kid that so I get like the challenge, the real challenging kids. So I got a kid that was like knowing to be very challenging, pulled up, looked at me up and down, looking him up and down. This high school, no, this was elementary school.
Speaker 4: Elementary that was?
Speaker 3: That was very great yea. And yeah, we had a really good day. He didn't give any trouble. We was vibing with chilling, laughing a joke and he got his work done. And you know, you say, he ain't say me like yo, you know, I like you mister? What I was like, Yeah, you told me your last name. No, I told my first name my last that's fire, you feel me? So was that was actually kind of tough. And then I went to this other school now it's the school I've been at for the last couple of days. Today I got a really really challenging kid, like he got to be like one of the most challenging kids, and he was while on the whole day. And then I sat, I took him outside. We got a little talk and came back in the classroom and he was listening, chilling, doing his work, vib and laughing, reading, participating, and it was cool, bro, ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It was that that's cool.
Speaker 4: I think kids need to see people that look like you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like, there's people people that look like them, black people.
Speaker 4: Not just not black people, black men.
Speaker 1: It's not like black men in education.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot of black men in education.
Speaker 1: It's almost the same as being in the house. You need that male figure. And when I was in junior high school, it was in the cameon too, there was a black came the Luther vandros the drop by talking about something. Let's do another age joke hair.
Speaker 2: And now.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, what I was saying is what I remember most out of all of my years in school is the one black male teacher that I had to this day. I know his name everything. I don't remember nobody else's name, none of my other teacher's name. I remember that one teacher and again he we went by his first name. Yep, it wasn't mister this it was. His name was Woody paulse All right, are you all ready? We brought the button out has an X on it. I love that. I love the fact that it has this X on it. Right, Courtney, are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm gonna try to wrack up some points here, loon, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Good? It is cream pie time with the game hard to please. I have a bunch of questions here. You hit the button, you win, or whoever hits the button first you have three seconds to answer the question to rack up points to win. Whoever loses gets cream pie. Its kind of freaking, that's crazy, Like I want to see what this cream pie is about.
Speaker 4: I'm about to figure out because cream pie can be many things, and.
Speaker 1: Already, yeah, mama is only one thing. All right, here we go, True orful, Black men are more likely to die from prostate cancer than men of others.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lefties, are y'all good? Break up.
Speaker 4: My hands, but I got that point.
Speaker 1: I won that round and says that's true. Answer true. This highlights a disparity that needs to be addressed in the healthcare system, right that first point. That first point goes to Courtney. Ready for the next question? True or false? Why are your hand raised? Though y'are good? We can't be like preposition. It was like a preposition. Circumcised men are less sensitive than uncircumcis.
Speaker 7: What's up man? Loan just smacked the buzz. Goddamn brofunction.
Speaker 2: He didn't even ship man.
Speaker 1: Yo, You've got to relax, bro. You got question true? True? The fun and that is the false. Research is inconclusive and sensitivity is subjective. Okay. Loon does not get a point. Courtney is still up one zero one one. Are you ready for the next question? True or false? More men put your hand down more men than women. Women report feeling lonely Loan? Yo, Yo, what's the answer? Truly to Loon? Answer is true? He actually gets that point. Loon is up to.
Speaker 4: To be fair, he's close to the buzz.
Speaker 1: Even between the next question, what is the most common cause of male infertility? Yo?
Speaker 2: It's literally you know I'm hitting the bell.
Speaker 1: What do you want me to do. Y'all out of pocket today? Pocket? Yeah, I can't even what's going on. I haven't even heard the buzzer yet. It just keeps slapping. Oh, y'all good Now, I had multiple choice, but you you hit the bell. That didn't let me finish, So go ahead. I literally can't answer. So why did you hit the bell?
Speaker 2: I thought it was true first.
Speaker 1: Now loan, you're saying that you don't have an answer. You didn't give no answers. You hit the bell. So now the bell it ain't buzz No, I cannot go Fortney, I will finish the answer and finish answers. You have a chance to answer. To answer the question, all right, let's go and large scrotum vein, chronic masturbation, rectile dysfunction. What is the most common cause of two times? See to late? You ain't answering three seconds? Don't be cheated. You said three seconds style dysfunction. That is not the answer. What answer point? You don't? Neither one of you get a point? Answer? Is something called a variocily biro something like that?
Speaker 4: Is that a the enlarged.
Speaker 1: Veins in this scroll them main cause of male infertility? Are you ready? Next? Question is, can y'all please not batter the bell? We just got it. On average, how many times a day do men think about sex?
Speaker 4: There's multiple answers. Weren't they multiple choice?
Speaker 1: There's multiple choice? A, oh, matter of fact, you hit the bell three three? That is not there. On average? How many times a day do men think about sex? A? One hundred and sixty four, B seventy eight C nineteen.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I'm gonna go as one.
Speaker 1: You said, Ah, that is also not true. What do you think we are sixty four? I even think one hundred sixty four times a day? What you think we think about sex one hundreds and sixty four times that day? It's definitely nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 4: It can't be nineteen the answer.
Speaker 1: Research suggests it's around nineteen times a day. Interesting, loon is still up to to one. Okay, we have a bunch of more questions. What percentage of men experience at rectile dysfunction? This is a multiple choice. I want to finish. Wht me finished?
Speaker 4: Should have?
Speaker 1: Just what percent of men experience at rectile dysfunction at some point in their lives? A thirty percent, B fifty two percent, C eighteen percent. It's not fair. I'm going it's really not fair.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say fifty b fifty fifty two percent, fifty two percent.
Speaker 1: Luin is up three to one. The answer is fifty two percent, Courtney. How you doing over there? Losing? Courty's like, I get cream piet all the time. It doesn't matter, but I do like cream pieing. She's like, I do want a cream pie man. So she's tried before. She had a little difficulty.
Speaker 4: I ain't getting no cream out, ass I have.
Speaker 1: I've done this before. Free oh asses be creaming creaming, to be creaming yesterday? What you're looking like that for cream? I got it. I ain't never seen a creamy assess. I don't worry about.
Speaker 5: That's peace, all right, You got com in a discord.
Speaker 1: Shout out to if you know you know I'm seeing self lou True or false. The average man produces enough sperm in a day to repopulate the entire plant Courtney one, that y'all are killing this bell. We got have to invest the more, though. I'll just let you know, Courtney three. False answer is false false m the average man cannot. I think we we eight billion.
Speaker 4: Sperms billions, eight billion sperms.
Speaker 1: No, that's like how many? How many? Eight billion is having people? Eight thousand million? You really think we make that much sperm in today? Wait? Huh, well a thousand million, eight number.
Speaker 4: One, eight thousand million, eight thousand.
Speaker 1: Million, eight billion is eight thousand million?
Speaker 4: Who actually said I'm.
Speaker 1: Just trying to break it down. Since you understand how absurd that is. You're supposed to be my family Thanksgiving? It's not sometimes understand why he goes against me so much. He doesn't Thanksgiving? True or false? Men can orgasm from anal sex. Courtney wins on the side.
Speaker 2: The side.
Speaker 1: Is on there.
Speaker 4: Yes, true, men can orgasm through anal sex.
Speaker 3: Answer is true and it's fine.
Speaker 1: Answer true through prostate simulation.
Speaker 4: Three three baby three three.
Speaker 1: Wow. I was not expecting this to catch up so fast, son, You're winning? What is under you?
Speaker 4: It was like this, pky, can we can we record?
Speaker 1: Where's David? Was really good? Yo? You can't play spade with you. You know he's making up. You have to hit the top of the bell. That's the rule that is there. You don't have to hit the top of the bell because you is tight. You honestly, I will cheat for Courtney against you because you watched me get beat up in a wrestling match. Just put your feet up on the couch. You watched me get almost choked out, and you're sitting here getting mad over a buzzer that you beat the fun the hell so yes, I will cheat for Courtney. I have to compt I don't care.
Speaker 2: He literally jumped me. He ain't saying and man over.
Speaker 1: The fucking buzzer with the record. You didn't tag me.
Speaker 4: And the hardy boys over here, you gotta tag me.
Speaker 1: In What percentage of men have admitted to watching porn at work? A seventy percent, b twenty percent. You see down the cheat you'll be talking about.
Speaker 4: But look, how look how about handed I have?
Speaker 1: Your hand is dead ass right right.
Speaker 2: Is right here?
Speaker 1: I gotta see forty.
Speaker 4: Percent mabbit.
Speaker 1: Is it's really it's really bad.
Speaker 2: His face, horrible face, he looks hord.
Speaker 1: His cheese is crazy seventy percent and a twenty eighteen study fast.
Speaker 4: Twenty yeah of men admitted to watching his line at work.
Speaker 1: How many twin the niggas lions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly the lions.
Speaker 1: I told you that that it would have been way more than was she supposed to have to answer.
Speaker 4: That no, go wrong.
Speaker 1: She gets the point. She's up four to three. I don't know because I will have more.
Speaker 2: She doesn't get the point.
Speaker 4: Nobody gets the point.
Speaker 1: Really, you really are cheating ass bitch? You see that? What's wrong with you? Points that I would have been three four? You're gonna not give me my point to give her her what? It's actually disgusting. I'm not even gonna myself some niggas you.
Speaker 5: Just got make up? This is yes, trying to make up rules. That's crazy, you say, bro, no drink was wrong. I'm not have to sue you in Joey.
Speaker 1: First of all, can you turn back into your you.
Speaker 3: Know, because it's my left hand, you're literally I'm not. I'm not left handed.
Speaker 1: I'm not. You're facing the bell. I can't like this closer to the middle. I'm gonna have to come like this is this not discussion.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like losing, disgusting going it's nash. What's the bell? What's the price? The score? No? What's the score? We got a couple more? What's the score? With three? Three times discussed? Yes, yes, reiterating who will get the loser gets cream pie? How many more? Oh we have? This is the last question. Mm hm, oh my god, hand already. You ain't gonna say nothing. I literally just said, I'll be talking about stops to steal.
Speaker 3: This is ship Drake was rapping about for real. The labels out to get me. I'm about to see harder so the labels they fucking play with my name, bro, This is how got that track?
Speaker 1: I understand fighting exactly as embarrassing. I understand. I understand fighting. I understand. I've never seen lou beltdown.
Speaker 4: I've never seen the satelloon either.
Speaker 1: This is a complex before cream pie time. It's cool.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it. Yo, it's three three. I'm not talking to talking to oh bro? True or false? Damn? What what I do? Looking at me? For regular exercise can improve my hand? Was all the way over there. Nothing We got him. We got him to do what record? I should be sitting here? We're equal, got my right hand all the way over here? What type of ship is that? True? It was about to get me, all right, It was about to get regular exercise can improve function. It was to get me. It was out to get me. Cheated. They cheated. Guess what everybody? It is cream pie time? Yeah? How do we cream pie? A guy on here? What is going on? Oh? I haven't right. It is creepy.
Speaker 4: That's what you meant by cream pieh so good?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for this? Are you ready to get cream pie? It's your first time? You're not excited for your first time. We've we've done a lot of first time this podcast pie. It looks like it tastes good. Move the button out of the way. Yes, it is time for Lon loom. Hey, I'm getting your niggas first cream pie, my brother. I love this for you. You think I love this for you? Do you think you think I'm not doing it? She's doing it. I'm talking about what you just said. I'm getting you your first grand Oh you've been cream pie before. I'm not breaking your your cream pie virginity. This is crazy. Let's go. Let's see it. Little why I want to see this. I'm gonna get you back. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: It's funny because it was one thing about from the tables exadass turn. I'm excited, you know that, right, Let's go?
Speaker 1: All right whenever you're ready?
Speaker 2: Yo, all wait a minute, what the fund one thing to play this game? Well? Hey, why are you trying to break my nose?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's a song. That is a song.
Speaker 2: Wait, I doesn't kick?
Speaker 1: Was so?
Speaker 2: Why did you go so hard? I was trying.
Speaker 1: I was on your side, my dad, my bad. Yeah, Yo, what's wrong with you? Bro? I'm gonna keep it a hunter? Right? Wow?
Speaker 3: I was with not getting creepy today and I wanted it to be him.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 6: That was wow crazy like she's trying to break my nose.
Speaker 1: Yo. For so, here's my thing? Where did the cake go?
Speaker 4: It's it's on the floor, it's on the floor.
Speaker 1: It's heart, nigga.
Speaker 3: I was Jamaican macaroni and cheese.
Speaker 4: This is hard.
Speaker 1: That was a you so what thought?
Speaker 2: It was a soft hate in my bad?
Speaker 4: You went for the fields.
Speaker 1: You know, you're really not a good person. I was bound.
Speaker 4: Sorry, look your hair. I'll join you. I'll join you for doing that. I'll do I'm gonna lie, I'll join you. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Look look now we're twins.
Speaker 4: Now were twins?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Name of the father son Ash Wednesday. Bro. That is kind of good. All right, let's move forward. Oh please, don't get that on my carpet.
Speaker 4: It's not on your carpet.
Speaker 1: Definitely on my pain.
Speaker 4: It's on your painting crazy that I'm sorry about.
Speaker 1: It's not nuts, Yes, yes, that's not nuts out of pocket? Did y'all keep oh week? The cameras recorded all that, right, I want you to see how hard she tried to hit me with that cake.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie I was a haymaker broker.
Speaker 1: No, that was a punch.
Speaker 7: No, we gotta investigate that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: That was worse than Loon. That punch was worse than Loon's anticsty entire on fucking show, just trying to break my ship? All right? Yeah, the painting that transgender got.
Speaker 4: I come on, amazing, amazing.
Speaker 1: Something we hear women often complain about is how bad men are at pleasing women sexually on average? Are men disproportionately performing worse in the bedroom over women? Do women deserve some of the smoke? Like? Do y'all? Is it some of y'all fault? We're gonna drop a poll on our Instagram right now and we'll announce the vote at the end of the episode.
Speaker 3: All right, yo, Yeah, just like heard some ship and just thought it was law with already looking into it.
Speaker 1: What thought it was law? Law? Yeah? Like, oh, that's a fact. That's a fact. Definitely. I've heard. I've thought, I've heard some ship.
Speaker 3: What about you like this hurts you a girl? You be looking at this ship? You give, you give, you give human resources.
Speaker 4: I look into ship, I google ship.
Speaker 1: The fact that Courtney applied the white ship to her face and now sitting there, I'm eating the ship off my you're a fucking serial killer. But I say that to say Courtney almost wanted to lose. She wanted to white on her face. I mean, it's first time getting cream piped, all right.
Speaker 3: But what I will say is I feel like it's men whenever when it comes to certain battles we have with women, sometimes we just take a knee, like we just be fucking it is what it is. One of one of those battles is men are notoriously worse in the bedroom than women. There's more guys in the world that are bad at.
Speaker 1: Sex than women. I think women are more intentional about pleasing their partner. You don't think mental, No, I think men are more concerned about pleasing themselves.
Speaker 4: I think some men are now getting to the point where they're like, okay, no, I got to please my women before I get my shit off. But think about how many years you've had of just getting my shit off versus how many years you have of let me just please my woman. It's going to be a various like it's not even a competition.
Speaker 1: I want to play defensive, so I want to say I thank you too. A right.
Speaker 3: I feel like from the beginning of the time, women's purpose in sex was to yo, let me please my partner, So their intentions the goal is I want to please you, But that doesn't mean the meth or the route is the best, you know what I'm saying. So your intention could be to please me, but that don't mean that you're better at sex than me, you know what I'm saying. So now that we look at it from that objective, I want you to think, like, Okay, yes, maybe men can be more selfish in the bedroom, women are more selfless in the bedroom. But does that mean that the final verdict is women are better at sex than men? Is that the stando bills that where we jumping off.
Speaker 1: If we're going with that, then I would say there's an equal I think it's fifty to fifty. Just because you're the giver, right, say we got the pipe we putting it in a hole. That doesn't mean that you're doing it adequately. It just means you're working harder. Yes, doesn't mean you're working smarter or working more selfless. You're just working harder. Does that mean that you're better at it than the person receiving? You know what I'm saying, because as you was talking, I'm thinking the person with the whole can't unless everyone top and the man is in a submissive position, she can't really do much from receiving. But working together, knowing each other's bodies, knowing what each other like, I think that's the play overall. I don't know if they could be a better sex thing. What do you'll think? What do y'all think?
Speaker 4: I think that I do agree with you about saying, like, the better sex comes when two people are really into each other and really trying to please the other person and really trying to understand what the likes and dislikes are in the bedroom. I don't like this question. I'm not gonna lie. I hate it because it's like it could be both sides. It could be there are women that are just not good in the bed. There's men that are just not good in the bed and it's just like to say, who's better.
Speaker 3: That's easy, yeah, because you just looking at so you see when it comes to like sex, the way I look at it, it's kind of like two scales. You know, it's the quality of the actual vagina and then it's the quality of the acts. You know what I'm saying. So you can have the best box in the world. We know not how to throw that thing back. It's the sex really good. Ye're your box as well. You want how to ride dick frill and hold my shoulders up so I can't move. It's a shit really good. We're not really talking to me. You're not saying enough, You're not engaged. That shit really good. We're not holding my balls while you sucking my dick. Is that shit really good? I don't know why I'm looking at you, but I'm just saying I'm looking.
Speaker 1: You crazy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I say that to say like it's I feel like a lot of women just feel again. They feel it's because their goal might be different than now. Is that they taking a better route than we are. And I don't necessarily for that's always the case. If I was to play devil's advocate. That would be the we was in court, that would be my defense, like, Okay, yeah, you didn't intend to kill me, but you stabbed me anyway, So does that really change?
Speaker 1: Does that really matter? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Manslaughter yeap or attempted murder?
Speaker 1: Oh J did it? So I just wanted to say it. I had to say that. Sorry, go a coordning. Did he not? R? I? P o J.
Speaker 3: Simpson shout out, shout out the camera. But I just want to know, ladies and gentlemen, if.
Speaker 1: You personally, I'm gonna go with my first answers. I think that women been giving head longer. Women been doing things for their partner longer, regardless of whether they throw it back or whatever it is. They've been more open to please their partner for a longer time than men have even been open to having a conversation. You try to have a conversation where men women, they'd be like, oh, it worked for the last partner. You haven't had no.
Speaker 4: Complaints, right, it's gonna work for you.
Speaker 1: Two men have not been open and doing that. And like say a woman pushing you back or being like you know, we'll say shit like no, take this dick or whatever, like not realizing she's in pain, like we're literally So if I'm going on just what I think about this question, I would think if you're not listening, not paying attention, doing whatever you want to do, that makes you worse than a person who isn't doing much else.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like you getting to your orgasm is way worse than me kind of just laying there right right.
Speaker 1: You didn't explain that you're getting to your orgasms, So.
Speaker 4: Like a man getting to his orgasm, I think is worse than a woman. Like if we're saying, if we're comparing apples and apples, like you guys say that a woman just laying there is just absolutely worse, like bad. But I think a man who's trying to be sure orgasm is worse than a woman just laying there no matter what, because you're still going to get to your orgasm. Him, right, she's still giving it up to you. She's not doing anything, but she's still giving it up to you. You still got your orgasm. But for the woman, it's just like Okay, I'm sitting here.
Speaker 1: And not please and not please and not please, no matter how hard you're pumping, and Yo, women have not orgasm for like right now, I would think women on orgasm no ever before.
Speaker 4: I haven't got my first orgasm until I.
Speaker 1: Was like, maybe you understand he's old. He talking up from back in the seventies. I't even know women now.
Speaker 4: I even go to Tahoe. I did not go there. I did not go there Tahoe. I literally was just going to say I didn't get my first orgasm until like my late twenties. I was I was gonna say, that's all I was going to say.
Speaker 1: That was that was necessary. I didn't mean that was necessary. That's not and that's crazy took for you. I was opening. It's an opening, that's crazy. Yeah, I am saying that shock value twenty twenty five, twenty twenty five, twenty twenty four. Women are orgasming more than ever before in history. Not to sound like Trump, not during pre Black history moment, but I think that history. Yo, for a long time, women were not even we didn't even know that they could orgasm. It was a mistake. Like if they did come, it was like what was that We didn't know it was a thing that happened. Yeah, Yeah, she was shaking the ship don't do that again. Let's go. So men have always know, we've always been able to get our ship off, and women have always knocked. Yes, that would make us bad, bro, It makes us bad. No matter what tricks we was doing, they wasn't getting off for all this time.
Speaker 4: You could do the helicopter in the pussy and I'm still like you in the.
Speaker 3: Spot that at the point in time, back in the day, I still be doing it with your mouth.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm saying you could do the helicopter the pussy and she probably still won't have a orgasm.
Speaker 3: What I what I would say is this, I would shout out to pretty.
Speaker 1: I will end this.
Speaker 3: I will end this thought by saying I agree with you guys, but for different reasons. I think women hit me with that kick that that was kind of time. I think women are better at sex by design for the simple fact that I think it requires more work, more intelligence, and more like efficiency and like finesse to like get a woman the way she gotta do than like niggas. Niggas are kind of easy for the most part. Smack my shirt ship is over, you know. So by designer, we're talking about like what makes sex good. You know you orgasm orgasm, we orgasm together. By design is a lot easier for me to do this than for you to do this. And because for them, I'm only really focused about me. Like you said, I would go by design and say like, yeah, notoriously over the if I have to take one, for sure.
Speaker 1: I got a ride with the ladies on this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. At one point for us.
Speaker 1: Real quick, we got thirty seconds. What should men do if that's the case, if we are notoriously worse at sex? What should we do?
Speaker 4: Your part?
Speaker 1: Chat GPT, no, everything else.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna help you with that. And it's actually that that violates there, It violates there. No, they're what is it the code chat GBT. Yeah, you can't tell horny on there. They kick your ass right out. Oh this is violating. I was asking about on chat GPT. I was asking about something. It wasn't even that sexual, and it was like, oh, this may violate our our are what a service? It was some ship and I was like, what, I just google it.
Speaker 1: It's trying to figure it out. Improving your sexual performance and confidence as a man involves focusing on several aspects of your physical, emotional and mental well being. Here are some key tips to help you be better in bed. Focus on communication. Number one. Talk openly with your partner about desires, boundaries, and preferences. Listen actively and ask what they enjoy. Consent and mutual comfort are essential for a satisfying experience. Two Build emotional intimacy. Sexual connection improves with emotional intimacy. Spend quality time together and nurture your bond outside the bedroom. Number three prioritize foreplay for play is key to sexual satisfaction for many people. Take your time exploring your partner's body and learning what they enjoy. Experiment with kissing, touching, oral sex, and other forms of non penetrative stimulation. Four. Stay physically healthy. Exercise it's regularly to improve blood flow, endurance, and stamina. Activities like cardio and strength training help a lot hey. Eat a balanced diet and rich and fruits. Vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins. Foods like nuts, spinach, and dark chocolate can boost lit libido. Limit alcohol and avoid smoking as they can affect sexual performance. I'm not gonna go and they got a bunch more. Manage stress and mental health. Practice pelvic floor exercises.
Speaker 4: For women.
Speaker 1: No, No, I did that in the gym, in the gym for the first time last week. That should make it. I told you doing dick ups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this one's a little more than dick ups. The ship is like someone's like a waist training almost that ships on your ship like this, you.
Speaker 1: Go down and come up and you get off that ship. You like damn dick problems?
Speaker 3: What problem is fucking the gym now, nigga? You know all wearing no underwear on the Marsham. I should just be dick on shorts and ship.
Speaker 1: You don't be waring.
Speaker 3: No, when you do certain work up my ass and I got on the throng in the gym. No, I'm free ball I'm free balling. Then I'll be in a song of fucking boxes, all soggy and sweaty. I watched that sh like man blue gatorade. You know I'm good for a blue Gatorade. You know what time I draw up my white joes?
Speaker 1: Have you like? When I looked at it was the baby blue. Let's get into some soft life lessons. This is our vice segment of the show, where we take questions from you, the viewers. To end the show. You can send in your questions to Hard the Hard or Soft Show at gmail dot com. That's the Hard or Soft Show at gmail dot com. Do not forget to let us know if you would like to remain anonymous. Let's get into it. My friend, right, Hods is basic. We have our first listen question. Yo, that shit fucking her up? Nah? That ain't his name? Hey, somebody else want to uh? All right? Fuck it?
Speaker 3: Hey, heart a soft show. I love you guys. My name is Haesus. I'm thirty.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm not calling him Jesus. I can't. I'm Catholic, all right. His name is My name is jess What what's his name? All right? My name is Jesus. Dammit.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty two years old and I teach high school math in the Bronx. I've been with my girl for three years. She also works at the same school. Everything is good for the most part. We have our shit like any other couple. But that's my baby. But I am hitting a wall in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 3: My girl is all about trying new things, but sometimes I can't keep up, if you know what I mean. It's like one minute I'm ready to go, the next minute I'm not one nut and I'm out for the count.
Speaker 1: I know that feeling second.
Speaker 3: These days, it oh, these days, it seems like women aren't sexually satisfied. They want to pee on you, peg you, and walk you like a dog. I'm not all that new ship. He can fucking Courtney, but I want to please my girl. All of this is starting to mess with my confidence. Any advice on how to handle this without killing the mood? Shout out to my boy Jesus Christ is there?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a way if you're not into being walked.
Speaker 4: Into being walked No, but he didn't say that she wants to walk him like a dog. She said they want to be pee on you, peg on you, But it doesn't necessarily exclusively say that she wants to do that to him. She just wants to try new things. And he's like, well, I try this new thing one night and I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I would say, just to that postpone, how long you before you penetrate? You don't like there's a whole bunch of shit that you can do before penetration that's equally And I've said this on the show before sex For me, it is a big. It's very much tied to my ego. How much I can please her, how much I could like freaker out, how much I could take of the place that she hasn't gone before. Your dick can only do but so much, especially if she's into all of these different types of experiences. So there are ways to have this type of sex without you having to be super submissive. I think that's the thing men have a problem with being submissive and asking the things she likes actually things that you that you can do to her. Take her there before you even put your shit in, and you ain't even got to be in there that long because her ass is already up. She's already letted two three times, and that shit works every time.
Speaker 4: But what if I'm gonna play a little devil advocate here? What if he doesn't want to try new things like putting a cockering on his on his ship, so he's gonna specify and what these new things are, so I can't gauge what to say to him.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Well, one he's from He's he's from the Bronx, So I could gauge a little bit teach in the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Ain't no nigga not from the Bronx teaching in the Bronx that shit is a danger zone. So he sees my age, right, so he kind of he kind of he kind of reminds me of where I was maybe like five six years ago, right. And what I would say is, like Tao said, you got to kind of think outside the box. Remember was talking about courting your lady and shit like that. Guys always think, Yo, the more expensive the gift, the better, when the reality is like, yo, bro, you could really be stereotypical and be more expensive, or you could get creative and do something that really means something. I would say, take babies up, start with some toys.
Speaker 1: One. I don't know if they're using toys, but if you aren't using toys, start with toys. Two.
Speaker 3: You don't have to get tied up a walk like a dog. But you know, how about like what Courtney said or what you said, Yo, I want to focus on you. So how about im AA tall your ass up and blindfold you and I just want to lick this box until you got to call out of work the next day, you know, like I want you to reach for your look to do that for I'm not going to answer that. You can say I'm selling this.
Speaker 1: Like you said, or like you said, you know, talk to her, you know what I mean? Like, Yo, okay, well.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to meet you up here, but how can we maybe meet in the middle and also explain to her like Yo, look, listen, I ain't I ain't as freaky as you, but I want to take this journey with you. How can you accompany me or help me get to where you are?
Speaker 1: And how open are you really to try in some new ship that doesn't involve your dick? Like that's the real question?
Speaker 3: Is a lesbian, if you ever want to have if you ever want to really if you ever want to really please your shorty without fucking, I think.
Speaker 1: Like a lesbian, Think like a lesbian? Can that be the t was title?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 1: Remember for me?
Speaker 3: Remember we used to make fun of lesbian Oh my god, they just be laying down kissing the reb and pussies, thinking like a less A big deal.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's a huge deal. Whenever I have.
Speaker 3: The best sex, like before sex, it's always when I'm thinking like a lesbian, I'm playing with titties and eat them by some finger and kissing earloads and licking toes. My digg is, My dig is in another room, real real ship.
Speaker 1: Looking to I've licked toes before. I just don't like to do it. She likes it. I don't like it. Yesterday, did you peep that did not?
Speaker 3: You don't even did not say I would look because she liked it. But she can't touch min I said that she just can't touch. You didn't say that I did. You literally said no, I don't like it. Was recorded. I say, yo, I do it because she likes it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna come out and pull it run it back. We all know the toes need to be licked. Whether you're lying or not, what you're saying is true. Man, Okay, she did the pole. Listen, let me vote, Let me vote, Let me votefore you do this. Let me go on my vote.
Speaker 4: Man, my phone, my phone, I have too much cream on my hands.
Speaker 1: My vote matters, a nigga. Hold on, we was on your page of the.
Speaker 4: Podcast, the hard page.
Speaker 1: All right, wow, hold on, don't you dare? Don't you dead? And it's not gonna matter? Why not, because it's already it's already even your one vote won't matter. Women right now have o to ten votes. Oh shit, coming out to forty five percent. That was close. Men twelve votes, Oh wow, fifty five percent Men are worse in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: That's a close pull so far, that's a close press. So far. We have twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's fifty to fifty more people are saying. But then again I have it's not fair because we have I have more women followers than men male followers. I want to add one thing.
Speaker 3: I do still agree that women are probably better at sex, but I feel women are less likely to know they.
Speaker 1: Bad at sex.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, will know less.
Speaker 3: Women will never add like a girl that's bad ass sex don't know? She none out of ten women who are bad as sex don't know?
Speaker 4: They sure for sure because men are not going to say anything. I will say that men are not going to say anything.
Speaker 1: Will men actually know a women's sex and what to say? Like? What would you expect her to do? What do you mean to be better sex? People ask me what how pussy's trash and all? It's kind of hard for me to actually describe describe it more.
Speaker 3: I should feel like hot garbage. No, I forgot you.
Speaker 1: Purposebage you guys, thanks for tuning in to the hardest So, first of all, thank you all for being my contestants, our first contestants. We will have more episodes coming up focusing on men, sexual health and wellness. This is just the beginning, just beginning. We've got a whole lineup of episodes coming up you with different guests, wild challenges, and more last than you can handle. Make sure you subscribe and hit that notification bell so you don't miss a single beat. Tune in next week to see who's gonna bring the heat.
Speaker 2: Tune in.
Speaker 1: Next week to see who's going to bring the heat. I did it bad, Like that's horrible. It wasn't that bad. It was bad. Tune in next week to see who's gonna Wait, are we keeping all three of these? Might as well four? Tune in next week to see who's going to bring the heat and who's gonna fold under pressure.
Speaker 3: Also February twenty second Red Light District, March third eight. You know that's why I did it did. Make sure you're on point for twenty first Red Light District March third, ATL.
Speaker 1: March Knife, March second, Age.
Speaker 3: March second, ATL March Knife Tennankee, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: What I be fucking up? What sex, love, relationships and accountability and so this has been the hard or sol show. I want to thank you Keanna for coming out, for helping us with this. This is our listen. We're gonna get better at this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna get better at this, So stay tuned.