Speaker 1: Hi, everybody.
Speaker 2: Welcome to part two of our Beverly Hills Housewife recap. Why didn't I say it like that? Y'all?
Speaker 3: Y'all if you haven't, if you didn't, go listen to part one. It's kind of delicious. It might be one of our better recaps. I'm not saying it's the best. You've ever heard so many stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked a lot about personal meetings with Lisa vander Pump.
Speaker 4: Stuff that's gone down.
Speaker 3: Plus, if you're a ninety Day the other Way fan, you're just gonna find some magic there, because holy shit.
Speaker 2: Now you told a story about meeting Lisa vander Pump and I haven't told my but I think you reminded me of my Kyle story we talked.
Speaker 3: About last week. We talked about last week on air. Okay, yeah we did, because we both I met Kyle first season and she was really nice and warm and we took a picture. And then Steph had met her first season and she was really nice, and then she met her again when she got a little little fame behind us.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, here's the thing which I just which just the quick little backstory. It's just because it's interesting to me, which is that our daughters, Porsche and my daughter Sadie are the pretty much the exact same age. So it's been so interesting, you know, because Porscha's been in scenes off and on throughout the years and I and when our kids were like, I mean, they must have been eight or nine. I gotta say it was a while ago. Yeah, maybe, oh maybe even yeh maybe maybe seven because so they were so they went to this same little theater program. So this was a couple of years after I met her at yogurt at the yogurt place and chatted with her, and that was after literally season one, and I had a lot of questions about Camille, and she was totally open with me because it was so early. And then at the end of that, I was like, Hey, would you ever want to come on my podcast? And she was like, oh, you have to like go through my publicity for that, and then I tried and I never heard back. But a couple of years later, our kids were in this same theater program and it was really small, and we would hang out in the lobby because you know, she went a few times and then I think she sent a nanny or like her driver. A couple of times. But the couple times that she was there, I did remind her. I was like, hey, I met you and we talked about the show or whatever. And it was weird because our kids were in the same thing, and usually heir the moms will like kind of bond with each other, but she did. She didn't want any part of a friend like she was like, oh cool, And then that was I say it like that, like oh cool, yeah, really cold, yeah yeah, because that was the thing you were referring to when you were like, but you remember you don't like her, and I was like, well, yeah, but I could also understand at that point she was pretty famous, so I could understand you're going to be trapped with this mom and you're Kyle and everybody knows you, and you're like, I don't necessarily want to seem like I'm open to being besties with you just because our kids are in the same theater thing. Then also our kids. You know how some of these theater things, when they're doing a play, they put them in separate casts, right, So my daughter wasn't in the same cast with her daughter, So then I didn't really see her because the rehearsals would be a different time, you know what I'm saying, and like it's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah we can't.
Speaker 3: You know, some people aren't like, oh my god, you know, because she doesn't know who's coming at or because the show she doesn't know. So I understand like trying to keep a little bit of like a little something up, little protection.
Speaker 2: But it's just been interesting to me to watch it because I'm always like, it's so funny because our daughter, like everything her daughter's doing, like my daughter was doing, Like when her daughter was getting her driver's license, like my daughter was getting. You know what I'm saying, It's been kind of fun. Right night when I see her daughter like cooking with her or whatever, I'm like, oh my gosh, like our kids are seventeen mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Anyway, You're like, in many ways, we could just switch lives and no one would ever be Everyone wouldn't like I'm trying to say, it's none, you'd be none the wiser. Yeah, like you could forgive bread. So what you're saying is what you said to her is like would you be willing to take a coin? Hear me out at midnight? Hear me out, take a coin. It's there's a lightning there's not often lightning here, but there's gonna be a lightning storm tonight. Would you be willing to throw a coin into the grove fountain at the same time as me make a wish and then like maybe switch lives?
Speaker 2: So like hear me out, hear me out, Like just at my garage converted? So my house is not as small as it was before? Is it not probably as clean as? Do I have a cleaning person?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't, but I think, you know, I still think you'd be comfortable.
Speaker 4: And you think she's just a real snob.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, I don't really want to do that, And you're like, oh, okay, Kyle, I guess everybody was right about you. All you have to do, here's the coin. I'll even give you the coin. Is that the problem? You just have to say this like witches thing. It's not a bit. Oh my god, Kyle, they're so high maintenance. Just throw.
Speaker 2: Then I come back and do the podcast with you. I'm like, Okay, first of all, you've been so right about Kyle. What a couz you're not.
Speaker 4: Going to do this?
Speaker 3: I mean I was supplying the coin. I don't and it doesn't even always work. I wouldn't even know until we did it if it worked. My god, she's so used to living in like a fifteen thousand square foot house.
Speaker 4: Okay, we get it, you're rich.
Speaker 2: Okay, my house is only twenty four hundred square feet. Fine, it's gonna be a little bit where I don't have a walk in closet, Okay, Kyle, Queen Kyle, That's what I'm mad at. I cannot believe she wouldn't switch lives with me.
Speaker 3: I just think it's really weird and it's not even it's like full bodies and then you're like, did you not see this substance?
Speaker 4: And she's like, I don't even see how that applies here.
Speaker 3: That's like a crazy first off, that's a terrible reference. But it's also like, so you're saying one of us is much aren't we the same age?
Speaker 2: Kyle's like, I'm actually a few years younger than you, and I'm like, oh my god, she'smore.
Speaker 3: You can be, Oh my god, Kyle. Fine, I just feel I just do a total derea.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kyle, I'm not going to follow you around like a puppy dog anymore, bitch. She's like, I don't even Kyle's like, I don't even know you at all.
Speaker 3: But even if I did know you, like I'm not going to agree to substance with you, like it becomes a worth Okay, So dere goes over to Bose's house. Yes, and both and Erica Bose is okay. And I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that she is sprinkling gold dust on her fruit plate. That's the thing that you can get that, But like, who would get it?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say a couple of things here. I do not like to take off your shoes person. I'm just I've never I.
Speaker 4: Don't get it.
Speaker 3: I get why, and I'm maybe after COVID I get it a little bit like, come on, don't make them take they're very nice shoes. I'm sure, like, don't make them take the shoes off.
Speaker 2: Do you like that?
Speaker 4: No? No, I don't like obnoxious.
Speaker 2: Also, also, why and this is going across a couple of franchises and it feels like a couple with the kids. Why are we trying to make everyone's kids happen on the show? I know, well that's the original show.
Speaker 3: Though the original Housewives was a lot about kids, Originally it wasn't super rich people. It was just your average kind of middle to upper class middle people. I mean, people had nice houses, some more than others, but some of them just were just like normal housewives, the real housewives with a lot of kids. So that was that was the original show. Okay, I mean I don't it hasn't been that way for a long time, but you know.
Speaker 2: Right, well, okay, so her son is sitting at the little breakfast the kitchen counter kind of thing, being part of the show.
Speaker 3: He seemed adorable. I missed that completely. You did to talk. I must have fast forward. I was fast forwarding through a commercial, so maybe I went too far.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, because before the before Darit and Era could get there and tough to take off their shoes. Yeah, and she's preparing her like a fruit platter kind of thing, and her and her and she's asking her son questions like do you think they're gonna I don't remember, something to the effect of like, oh, these women are coming over to my house, and kind of giving her her son backstory, and it was it was fine, okay.
Speaker 3: So fine and the house we can say this, and I'm not scared of both because I think she's amazing, and she knows that she listens and she knows I love her. But that house, there's a lot. It's okay, a lot, we'll say it. We'll keep it like that. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 4: Let's just say we're doing a thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, we're like, okay, now I get you a Bose cameo and we now have to like edit that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was interesting because you I'm going to say this, which is just interesting. Why didn't they didn't really show the full exterior of the house. They showed when the people, when the ladies were parking, they kind of show you what's across the street, and it's like a chain link fence that's uh like locked, it's across the street. I felt like, this is a woman who's just like a crazy millionaire, most successful woman. And I was like, how come they're not letting us seat?
Speaker 3: They always show why, you know exactly why I don't want to let tell people. I mean, I'm sure after what happened to Drea and Kyle, Yeah, don't show those houses?
Speaker 2: Don't Why do they show everybody?
Speaker 1: They show?
Speaker 2: They always show Kyle's house. I mean they show Suttons.
Speaker 3: I guess now that because it's already out there, Kyle has been out there. I mean, if I had been Kyle. I love Kyle's house. It is my favorite of all the houses. I love the exterior, I love the whatever cape cod of it.
Speaker 4: I love it. But I would have moved.
Speaker 3: I would have moved and never sat and said, you can't show my I don't want that. That's interesting, Okay. I would have moved to a gated community for sure. Like they got Yeah, that was terrible what happened? Okay, So Dree is explaining to Bo's She's like, what's up, Like, what's going on? She's explaining about Kyle being all mad. Yeah, she's she protects.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting when they have a new person on the show, they have to like tell their whole backstory because Bose is like, yeah, why how come you're not getting along and why and why is Kyle mad at you? And Dree it's like, well, her story keeps changing. Okay, Number and then we find out the different stories we go through it. Number one, being asked about my marriage on camera. She doesn't like being asked about her marriage on camera. So and okay, I support Kyle in this. The girl, the women, the other women. I'm just this is one moment. Okay, forgive me. But they were coming for Kyle last season. Yes they were. They kept asking her straight up about the Morgan thing. They were pushing it. I understand that Kyle was queer baiting a little bit. I get it, but it didn't help that they were constantly sniping at her to camera, asking her questions, what's going on with your marriage, Kyle? It was weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was weird. They're all weird whole a bunch of assholes, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say this. And then number two, they said Durite says when she uh, I, when she said, I think Kathy just wants some support, I'm going to say I thought that was bitchy. I thought it was bitchy. I don't know why these women, Kyle and her sister do not get along. Well, Kathy's horrible. Kathy is racist and she's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's not.
Speaker 2: She's kind of as She's been very mean to Kyle. And when she's mean to Kyle and not speaking to Kyle, they all still make a big show of being friends with Kathy. Because they're all scared of her. Thank you, She's got.
Speaker 3: A lot of money. And there's there was well, there was the huge thing with Mauricio and her husband Rick Hilton.
Speaker 2: Yes, which we're going to get to in this We're going to get to that later. But I'm just saying I don't think that Kyle's completely wrong in the fact that she felt and it came out at the reunion when they're like, well, Kathy just wants support. If I was Kyle, I'd be like, fuck you. You're supposed to be my friend, right and dearit is mad because Kyle hasn't been a good friend. But I don't necessarily think Dured's been the greatest friend of Kyle either. I agree, I totally agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: And then on the flip side, we have that conversation, then we'd go back to Sutton and Kyle.
Speaker 2: But first, but first, Deurite make sure to say that like basically number three is like and now she's bringing up Bravocon, you know about the like oh saying that I'm not number one of the Richard sisters. And then but to make that the big thing, and she's like, and I feel like she's just grasping at straws, which is true. It is true on that note, but I feel like she kind of glossed over those other things. How come she didn't speak on Yeah, I guess I'm good friends with Kathy and I kind of rubbed that in her face.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't see I didn't think that was a problem. So we had talked about that before, and I was like, I don't see why she can't be friends with Kathy. I don't know why she would be I don't I don't get Kathy at all, but like she's allowed, especially if Kyle's kind of.
Speaker 4: Pushing her away and she already kind of became friend.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it's a little shady, but Kyle can't have it both ways. She also can't control everybody else's relationships. But you know what, trusting back to being mad at Kyle, I just I always liked her until this season.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but let's let's just say this, It's interesting when you look back, Lisa Rinna is the only one that fully did not give a fuck about Kathy. Yeah, remember, and she called out her bullshit, yes yes, and outed her for like being shitty.
Speaker 3: I think Lisa did too a little bit, because Lisa is not going to put up with any anti LGBT. Lisa's like a big you know ally, so I don't think she was up Kathy's ass either. She certainly doesn't need her. Lisa has more money than anyone. I mean, it's a it's a toss up by they're all you know, but like I don't. I don't remember her being all in it.
Speaker 2: That whole thing when they went to Where'd they Go? Tahoe?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 2: But I mean he was being really awful to Kyle in that episode, and Lisa Rinna is the one who's stuck up for Kyle. Yes, yes, yes, I was like, No, Kathy sucks and she actively get an asshole right anyway, it does suck, okay, but the rest of them don't stick up for Kyle. That's the thing. So they're not the greatest friend ever. But whatever. Okay, So Bo's is like, but Kyle stormed off, and then Darek says, well, yeah, because she thought she'd do what she always does, which is think I can walk all over Durt.
Speaker 4: But she can't.
Speaker 3: So yeah, dash over to Kyle discussing it was Sutton go ahead and she's saying something that it's true. Kyle says, dereite, you know, lacks self awareness. And I'll give her that. I will give her that. There's a world in which Dark could say like, sorry, Kyle, I shouldn't have mentioned, but I think she does. I think she is kind of a pushover. I think she has sort of apologized and is just tired of like bowing down to Kyle right a little bit. Now here's something I didn't understand. So, Kyle, they're having this conversation back and forth, you can clear this up. And Kyle says to Sutton about durit, like, well, you made your bed, now you lie in it or whatever. What does that mean? What does she even mean by that? She's never as nice as she pretends to be. She's like she's she's manipulative and conniving. She just does it in a like kind of secretive way. I just don't even know what she means by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, what are you gonna do, Kyle? Like, what are you gonna do to her? Fuck her over completely? Especially maybe she means with p K. So Erica is like, then you go back to Erica and she's like, well, I can see both sides, and then she's like, how's PK. She knows how PK is Eric is being all shady, she knows what's going on, right, and then dereit again does the thing where she's like, yeah, I mean, since you know, I don't know if I had mentioned, but he has a very bad drinking problems, Like, we get it. It's kind of his story to tell, really, but okay, yeah, I get it on her end too, because if she's secretly been propping him up all this time and now she feels she's getting fucked over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was interesting though, because now is when we find out she says like, She's like, well, he's working and he's staying in a hotel. And then she says, but in the past, when he was drinking, he would just take off for weeks at a time, But we never knew that. Everything was always like only last season did she start to say that PK doesn't really isn't supporting her in her PTSD. But she never to all that stuff was happening off camera. We heard about his dui, that there was another woman in the car, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean they do a good job, so Bo's, I mean, the shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's so weird. So Bo's is like, so are you waiting to see what will happen before you tell the kids? Like because basically Duret's like, well, they don't notice any difference because he was never there anyway. Yeah, she keeps throwing him under the bus for sure. And then Bo's is like, is there any chance for like, you guys will get back together? She's like, you never know, maybe.
Speaker 3: Right, which we find out might not be true. So then Sutton is doing something, some dumb thing at her house. I just like her assistant that she has been trying to make happen for a long time, which I'm not into him.
Speaker 2: So this part was so dumb because it's like a setup. It's like a far. It's very farcical. She's, yeah, we're gonna do a pizza and Pj's party because Kyle's been down in the dumps. And then I was like, are they doing it at Kathy's? Like what is the deal? But we're going to find out. No, they're going to go surprise Kyle, which nobody's getting surprised on a TV show. We're not do they think we're that dumb.
Speaker 3: They're also doing such like a Laverne and Shirley. Yes, oh they're so silly. Kathy's just still still well, let's get let's do it in order, so Kathy so Erica comes over right, And this is beforehand, is before they keep planning. They're playing yeah for no reason, just to have a scene. And this is when they share that the picture that of Kyle and mo I guess was replaced with mo from the lady that he was hooking up with on Dancing with the Stars, who.
Speaker 2: Was like, that was like a girl. I mean she's so young, yes, and that was all that was like a page six kind of story. And they're hot holding hands with this girl from Dancing with the Stars, and everybody knew Kyle was bummed about it, and now he replaced the picture.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me push back. Okay, I'm gonna push back.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: You know I was thinking that I like, oh, poor Kyle, because she is always she's always the victim, or she says everybody else is the victim. She can't and I'm sorry. She was getting multiple tattoos of Morgan like she and inside jokes about her lover Morgan constantly, and Moe was not loving it, and he was respectful of it. He didn't ever say on camera, so like, what you're like fucking Morgan now, like now this is your thing.
Speaker 4: Not that he hasn't cheated. I do believe he's been cheating for years.
Speaker 2: Oh the story, but he was.
Speaker 3: But she was doing all this and being she was I'm sorry. I just don't think you can have it both ways. She was permanently getting like Morgan related things tattooed on her body over and over, and Moe was just like, uh huh, you're getting different another one okay, Like they were just torturing each other. I guess I just I there's a world in which he'd be like, well, I'm at my you know, we're getting separated. I'm really not happy with her getting all these tattoos of Morgan with Morgan and now I got to sit at this desk and see her picture all the time. No, he shouldn't have put it. But like, I think he was really proud of dancing with the stars, So maybe he's trying to say we weren't together. It was just it's just a fun thing a by dancing with the stars picture. Yeah, it's not great. I'm not defending Mo. It sounds like I am, but I'm just saying, Kyle, you can't have it both ways.
Speaker 4: You really can't.
Speaker 2: What I'm hearing. Mm hmmm, tell me if I'm misreading you here. Okay, not trying to, I promise you I'm not trying to start an argument. But do you have feelings for Mo? Is that now what I'm hearing?
Speaker 3: It's funny, yes, And I when I got the cameo, which, by the way, if you if you listen to part one, you know that Stephanie got me a birthday cameo of Sarper from a ninety day. At first I thought it was MO, and I was like, I hope it. I mean, here's my Now we'll finally have our chance together. So yes, okay, so I'm not crazy. That is what I was picking up on.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to get like super defensive, because no, you do get defensive about MO.
Speaker 3: I mean yet, yes, and then you find out it's a picture of me and Mo, Like when did you meet Mo? We've been doing show for so long, like you guys are really we're just good friends.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to interject one really quick story, because this last night I took my we took our twins out for their seventeenth birthday, and we were having we were reminiscing about the time that for my birthday. I guess it was my birthday that we went. We all went out for sushi, and Mauricio was there with Porsche. Do you remember you remember the story? And I wanted a picture because I was. I texted you and I was like, oh my god, Mauricio just walked in and I Mauricio walked into the restaurant. I look up, I see it's Marie. My brain goes, oh shit, that's Mauricio. And then he comes walking towards us, like right like right past me. We make eye contact and I almost was like Hi. I almost said hi, because it was so it was like, Oh, that's Mauricio. But then I realized in the moment, oh god, that would be so weird. Do not say hi. That's so weird. And then he's They sat at a table directly behind us, which gave me a horrible, horrible anxiety because then everybody was like what mom, what, what's going on? And they were all looking and I was like.
Speaker 4: You were getting, Matt, you told me you were getting.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got really upset. Yeah, I got really upset. It was a thing. Got very upset. I got. I snapped at everybody at the table. I was like, stop, don't look, stop it because I just got I just got really self conscious and anxious. And I also wanted them to take a picture so that I could send it to you a sneaky pick. I got sneaky picks, which they did, and then I sent you the picture and you could clearly see Mauricio sitting right behind me.
Speaker 3: With your new lover and mm hmm, which they mentioned a couple of times. So then speaking of I.
Speaker 2: Mentioned that they that Mauricio had dinner behind me.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: They did get there, like Stephanie of Rose Pricks and for crying out loud and bord a f all the things author comedian Stephanie. That's crazy, I know, they said all they said, I can't believe you missed that. You must have been fast forwarding. Wow, they said it like four times. I should have mentioned that I should screen grab that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So, Kyle, now we're going to disagree on this one, and that's okay. That's that's where we have different perspectives. Okay, I get a little triggered, Like, so Kyle's you know, now her house which was full and like a lot of the daughters have moved out and now Mauricio's gone. I get that, it's it's a big change, but I sometimes have a hard time when she like she calls her daughter and she's like, okay, so you're not going to come home for dinner?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then she's sitting in her like big bed with her twenty five thousand dollars map, you know, sheets or whatever, and she's just like, it's just I just wrote, like is it okay to be alone for five minutes?
Speaker 4: Allone?
Speaker 2: Also, funny enough, she's not alone because Portia's camera CRUI, Corsia's there, Herscha's there, camera crew is there, and her daughter is there, which, yes, if you're a Porsche, aren't you, Like, well, what the fuck am I?
Speaker 4: She keeps dismissing Porsia.
Speaker 2: She's like, Sophie, Sophia, and it's coming home. Why is Sophia out at a movie with her friend? When mom sat and depressed. Porscha's like, dude, I'm here, I'm right here, right here.
Speaker 3: And also just like be okay, like a lot of US binge television alone, like I've I'm not, and I'm it's not that I'm envious of what she had. I mean, I think what she had was amazing, but like just be alone for like a day a year, have take a second. Well, also, like you, I'm.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure that she's still seeing Morgan, So it's like is Morgan on tour?
Speaker 4: I just don't like the Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about that, but I just don't like the narrative of like what am I gonna do now?
Speaker 4: Okay, Scarlet, I don't know a lot of friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's really wealthy, so you can do anything you want, actually, because then it shows her later and she's like, look at my she has Burkins that she's always and like I'm going to you know, Wherever Island, which is great, like awesome.
Speaker 4: I would brag the shit about that stuff. But it's like it's okay to do it by yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you don't need more like just that, and you know, you know me, so that annoys me a little bit to get it. I mean yeah, it's sort of like, yes, it still doesn't make it easy to go through any of what she's going through, but it's probably a little easier than a lot of people have it.
Speaker 2: I also felt personally like this was they were trying to make this a bit like Sex and the City or sex and like like that. The girls from the show are her best friends, like Carrie's right, right, Like Carrie's best friends were, you know whatever, her best friends on the show, and that if they came over or if they missed her birthday or whatever, it was the worst thing. But these are her show friends that because we're going to you know, like that, are going to try to cheer her up. Well I guess it's her sister too, but still okay, so speaking, so that's a good segue because now we see them in the limo and they're doing this like little trickery. We're gonna come over. And I do not understand what Kathy does.
Speaker 3: She think that Amazon is pronounced Amazon because she keeps saying Amazon, and I don't think she's kidding.
Speaker 4: She is insane.
Speaker 2: I think they she doesn't probably ever use Amazon. She's so bizarre and out of touch. She's ridiculus. There's something off.
Speaker 3: I mean, not just like oh, she's insane, and they treat her like she's so funny, like, oh my god, she's John Laney. It's John mullaney over here. It's not John mulaney. Nothing she has said is funny. So now they're like, okay, so when we get to the front gate, I guess she does have a gate, but that's just her gate. Like when we get to the gate, you're gonna say you're the Amazon driver, and she's like, oh, what is the joke.
Speaker 2: No, there is no joke. And this is where I said. They're trying to make this like some kind of like weird farcical thing, like a comedy of errors, like oh oh, Amazon calling, like and then the dog gets out, oh oh, and then oh my god, Kyle's acting for an actual actress. This was so poorly acted. She's like, wait, what Amazon's here? Oh my gosh, I've got to let Amazon in?
Speaker 3: Yes, and is.
Speaker 4: There a doorbell ringing? Says Porsche. Yes.
Speaker 3: As they run for they it's like yeah, because the cameras you notice that they're running towards the door.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the dog got out, Doggie, Doggie.
Speaker 3: Within the gate by the way, dog got out in a gated. They haven't opened the thing for Amazon yet. None of that made sense.
Speaker 2: And then she running back with the dog, but where's the Amazon guy?
Speaker 3: Amazon? Then they do they do the dumb thing. They come in, They're like, okay, we're gonna go to the door, and they're hiding. She's like, oh, I'm nervous, and they open and it's like, oh, it's you guys.
Speaker 2: Why would she open the door? First of all, you've got a ring cam, you've got all the stuff, you've got cameras, but you're so you know they're fucking there. And if you had cameras, I'm just saying, I know this is ridiculous to even talk about, but if there was nobody in front of the door and your doorhead rang and you let somebody in your gate, would you really just open the door? No? R And you have no hampers outside your gate. You know full fucking well that these girls and the camera crews in your house all set up to do this scene for the night.
Speaker 3: So stop.
Speaker 2: This is just didn't work. Whoever planned this scene was so dumb.
Speaker 4: It's so so stupid.
Speaker 3: So now they're all Kathy Sudden Erica whatever, they're all having pizza and they all just think Kathy stuff.
Speaker 4: She's like doing the robot.
Speaker 3: She's like speaking into cups and she makes no sense, and they're all like laughing, like, oh god, we're just little kids again.
Speaker 2: And they're also they're also like, hey, guys, this is really super fun us just being girls, like just normal people having fun. But where is Garcel? I guess Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then there's like, oh, because now we flash to Garcel very excited about doing Black Girl Missing Too.
Speaker 2: Which is is this just going to be the story? Is it just going to be like Garcel's and she's just super successful and she's so so so busy.
Speaker 4: Is that productions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're all like, oh my gosh, Garcel is so incredibly busy. But she will be back soon.
Speaker 3: She is killing it with the Black Girl two productions with Garcel.
Speaker 4: Yay.
Speaker 3: So then Kyle comes back and she's like it's just been a really hard time, and they flash back to ten noses ago when she's twenty three with you know, she's like, we were so young. It's like, yeah, we know, we've been following the journey with you, Kyle. We know you're all twenty three. It's I mean, look I post it all the time about like how young I once was.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: It's not really her fault, but it is really funny to see like, well, okay, here, I will push back a little bit because you know, I mean she is getting divorced, yes, of course, and she didn't post that it's production and show.
Speaker 2: It, so like, you know, and she's her point is too that you know, she's like she's spent her whole life, her whole adult life, has been with this guy that she probably thought she was going to grow old with.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I think for a long time she didn't think that to be true. I think she was trying to make it work. I totally get that. But you know, the he will never emotionally fulfill you, Alison, the medium, like we knew way back ten years ago. I think it was probably out there that it wasn't great.
Speaker 4: Which is okay.
Speaker 3: Not everything's got its issues, doesn't mean they're gonna split. I get your point. Kathy is trying to be a good friend here, a good sister. She's kind of mocking Moe's insta, which is what I would want you to do. You know, she's like making fun of but but Kyle doesn't like that, and I get that too.
Speaker 4: She's trying to stay loyal to Mo. She also wants that money. That money girl, so she doesn't want to know.
Speaker 2: They show they show his Moe's Instagram where he's uh, oh my god. It is high key cringe slifting weights in the mirror. Ah. And then yeah, they're like, he looks old and he's such a douche look at his Instagram stories. And then we find out that it's actually that part of the reason that Kathy does not like Mo, probably hasn't for a long time, is because of how and this is true, and this is as of like last season or whatever. We find out that Moe's been using his feud with Rick Hilton with her husband his Podcaviewers, for his real estate show, for his show. Yes, he saved that whole story so that he could do it. He could tell it on his TV show, which is so much.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's awful. I'm the Kathy And here's the article. Here's what the headline for the article in reality Blurb says, Paris Hilton slams Mauricio Umansky, says family is quote sick of him, and blasts him for using Hilton name to promote lame show after he discussed feud with Rick Hilton in buying Beverly Hill's preview. M hm, So Kathy, Kathy's like, get is so happy about this? She's like, yeah, we're we get to be done with Mauricio.
Speaker 3: Right, and Kyle knows that, but she's like, all right, not on camera because Kyle has to control the narrative all the time. I understand I would be the same way. I don't think I could do the show because I'm so much like that.
Speaker 4: But also I.
Speaker 2: Don't like the fact that Kathy Kathy tells the camera She's like, yeah, I mean, the only advice I can give is move on, right. It's like, Okay, that's your sister. And what if that was for her, What if that was Kathy and Rick Hilton divorced her. I can't imagine if you know, she would be happy if Kyle was like, well, just need to move on.
Speaker 3: There's so much fucking denial in that family though. I mean, I cannot, like time, every time I look at a news story, it's Paris Hilton trying to say that she doesn't have She's never even done botox, go fuck yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so.
Speaker 4: Full of shit.
Speaker 3: And it's it's such as I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I said that, because if on the one percent chance she's telling the truth, but I don't think she is. And it's like telling women, Oh yeah, I mean she was just born like that.
Speaker 4: She just got this.
Speaker 2: She got scene at our house where she's got like crazy machinery hooked up to her face like she does a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Obviously, it's just ridiculous. I hate that shit. I hate that they all kind of do that. At least Kyle is at least this the older woman. You know, Sutton doesn't lie about it. Of course you do Bota of course, yeah, of course, as will I and should have already. So Sutton is trying to give advice. Sutton and Erica are both like, you know, don't trust too much. I trusted my husband too. You know, Sutton's trying to say her a thing again. Eric has said, like, you're not trusted Tom. I don't trusted Tom. She doesn't give a shit about Tom. She had never cared. I don't think she cared. She loved the money, absolutely love the money. But she's she's kind of.
Speaker 2: Catty because yeah, because uh, let's see Sutton Kyle. Sutton's basically like yeah, oh, Kyle says, well, we just have so much respect for each other though, you guys like get this, he sent me flower on Mother's Day, right, And Sudden's like, yeah, I used to get those flowers too. Yeah, she goes, but in the last couple of years, I got nothing. And Erica goes, girl, you got those monthly payments. That's the three hundred and fifty thousand a month, good point. Yeah, And then Erica goes, I get nothing.
Speaker 4: You get money.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was gonna say, is like, yeah, you get to keep the twenty one million dollars that Tom Girardi hid money laundered by putting it into your account and as soon as you guys were and he took all this money that was not his money and he put it in your account and now people can't get it back.
Speaker 4: She seems to be doing just fine. She really does.
Speaker 2: I only live in a house that's like thirty three thousand square feet though, and it's it's only a one bedroom. It's only a one bedroom. The two of the bedrooms are used for a closet Erica shut up, so I love.
Speaker 3: As they're leaving, Sutton keeps trying to say things to upset Kyle. She's not a real friend because and I love that Sutton said that. She's like, oh, I don't trust her, and I like that. I like a little I like a little sneaky Sutton here where she's like, is it hard for you to look at the office?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bay?
Speaker 3: And Kyle's meanwhile, like, I hadn't even thought of that, but yeah, And then she locks the office door weirdly, but also was in there.
Speaker 2: Also, Kyle does this thing which was annoying too, where she's like, I think it's yeah, she says it's to camera, She's like, yeah, Like so many people are used to seeing couples who get divorced, like just fighting with each other, but like, I guess MO and I are a little different. No, you're not. You're you're gonna be fighting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 3: I mean we don't want that for you. I actually really don't, but like, good luck, right luck babe. In the words of the Sweet Chapel Roane, the Sweetheart that is Chapel Rowan, good luck babe, Yeah, good bye, babe. I love that damn song. I do love the Chapel Roan music. I can't lie about that. Now we get to the best part of the show, of course. Best for last end of the show, p K and Doried are going to have dinner and this I have so many things to say, Yeah, sure to you.
Speaker 2: Let's just discuss. First of all, I so normally I'm always annoyed when people are in a restaurant and they always have to show them ordering. But this was the best order I've ever seen on a TV show. P K sits down first. He gets there first, and the waiter comes over and he's like, I would like a non alcoholic beer, shoe string, fries, and bread. Can you bring the bread and then also some fries. He seems like a nightmare to me, if I'm honest, you know, it's weird. At the same time, I was kind of flipping back and forth, you know, watching I have to watch all these screeners for work, and I was watching this movie called A Better Man, which is about Robbie Williams, you know, the British singer who kind of didn't make it here.
Speaker 3: I mean he made it here. We knew his name. He was in like a British you know, boy band that didn't make it here, And so there were a lot of managers portrayed in the movie, like who reminded me so much A pik just kind of old stuffy Brits.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what he was with boy George, right, he was a big deal.
Speaker 3: But there's like a It was funny because I was like, oh my god, I'm watching this being fictionalized in this movie. But that's this is kind of p K. And they're not great. He's not great. No, I don't like him. I really, I have to say that.
Speaker 4: I really.
Speaker 2: Oh he's super shady. He's done so many awful things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean so many and I want to be.
Speaker 2: And he's crazy gambling debts. I mean, he's he has been a really bad alcoholic, like not to be deree.
Speaker 4: But like the.
Speaker 2: Problem is that she's been covering up for it all this time. Well she was a bad alcoholic.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He was going out and getting duys and not be not staying home and going to England for like months at a time and not being a good you know. But here's a guy. I will tell you. I will tell you what I what I heard. I think I told you this at the time. I heard from somebody that worked for p qu qu that that she was pretty much a nightmare.
Speaker 4: I'm really yes, and that's what he's saying in the scene.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying I'm saying that I'm confirming what he's saying in this scene by saying that somebody that worked for them saw it in person, like saw how awful she was to him all the time, and that that's why he was always trying to stay away, and that he did want a divorce, but he didn't want to lose his kids.
Speaker 3: I got confused for a second because I know that Tom schwartz On vander Pomp and what's her face who we loved Katie used to call each other bubba, but didn't they also call each other bubba yeah, ca andy ba ba yep bah yeah. So what did you think about this? So he's newly sober and she's made a big to do about his drinking and then sits down and immediately and I am actually really asking this question, Like she immediately orders like her very specific drink.
Speaker 2: It was really great.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's my question.
Speaker 2: Now I've done that neually sober though he's newly sober. You're married to him, and you're going around to everybody who will listen talking about his alcohol problem. What a bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that was awful. I thought that was so strange. I mean, he seemed to handle it okay, because she says she's like, it's okay, right, you don't mind, but like nobody usually, she doesn't even wait.
Speaker 2: For him to say. She's just like, yeah, I know you don't mind. She's like, do you mind if I were her drink? No, I know you don't mind. First of all, she also sits down. She side eyes his fries because there's a big mountain of fries when she sits down, and she just looks at the fries like and which she's in a few minutes she's going to make a shitty comment about it. She's a bitch, Yeah, she is to this fries. And then she's like, I'll have a kale salad please. And then she's like, yeah, you don't mind if I would her drink?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Of course, you don't mind. Belvidere and soda please. Three lemons squeezed in carcass out like fuck you really obnoxious, really specifically bizarre and almost like a kind of a fuck you a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I've been.
Speaker 3: Around people that are sober or who you know, I've dated guys that are maybe have drinking stuff or and they're not drinking for a while, and I've gotten a drink, So I wonder now I'm like, should I have not done that?
Speaker 2: It just depends on the situation. I think if you're gonna, if you're if you're going through a separation and all you've done is accuse the other person of being an alcoholic, maybe don't drink in front of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's tricky because you know, they have their layers of hell. Whatever they are to eat maybe a nightmare. But PK equally is as well.
Speaker 4: I think they're just terrible. So tehy do you.
Speaker 2: Have to drink? The thing is, you're not going you're not out for the night. You're meeting up to discuss like the state of basically and the kids.
Speaker 3: So why do you need to Why do you need to drink? And maybe it's a little bit of a fuck you. It's not okay, I'm not agreeing with it. I'm just saying maybe that's what she was doing.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. But how do you do that? I mean, how do you do that expect the other person does? Does she expect that he doesn't notice her little fuck you? And then she acts really innocent like what, I'm just trying to repair this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was yeah.
Speaker 3: But then she's partically like kind of trying to flirt with him, and he's gonna shut that down. He's like, you know, if we were if we spoke the way we speak to each other, if we spoke to the weight stuff like that, if we spoke to the weight stuff like that, they throw us out. So we're kind of thinking, well, what is he even talking about? Like, but you're confirming that. She's just says all kinds of terrible things. We see it, and he says that. He's like, you don't like She's like, you wanted me sober, but you've done nothing, basically, like what have you done to get better in your life? And she's like, well, I do things, Piquet. Are you saying I've made no changes or whatever? And so they're having this very interesting This is this is why I like this scene so much because it was very real. And then he's like, listen, you're always going to be, you know, the mother of my children and my friend, and you're always in my life, your family. And she's like, yeah, so we'll talk five times a day, which I totally related to that, and he's like, no, I got to set a boundary here, like, no, we are not going to talk five times a day, right. I felt sad for it was a very conflicting scene. I felt sad for them both a little bit, and I kind of like, I think Durit has a lot of work to do, a lot on herself, but I could understand. I could kind of see her. I mean, that's their dynamic, so it's hard for her to just change that. She should be going to alan on if she's If she's, I mean maybe she is, and she's not talking about it, but like you got a platform talk about it.
Speaker 2: She's very codependent, Like did you notice this part she she you know, she's like, oh, you got new clothes and then he gets up and he models it and he's like yeah, he goes yeah, single, single, pique or whatever, and then Durret tells the camera. She's like, I don't know if PK realizes that saying he's single is.
Speaker 4: As hurtful as it is.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, well, you know I lost weight, and you know what she says, well, you won't keep it off eaten like this, Yeah, like not what right? And then she's gonna be like what I don't understand, like I don't understand why our marriage is in trouble. It's like, well that doesn't help. Nope, making moments like that, and I think that's kind of what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was kind of a wow. That was a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well uh yeah basically. Oh Also though before that, before we even got to that, I thought it was just really interesting that she says, yeah, well, when we get in fights, she's like, you know, we do go hit below the belt. But I think it seems like she hits below the belt. I think that because she says she's like, I will say things like, you know, you're just such a big drunk. I hope you fall off that chair and break your fucking head. Yeah, I hope you wrott in hell, you're always going to be alone. Like why would she say that kind of stuff? And then.
Speaker 3: I thought that was very telling. Yeah, no, it was very telling. She just told it. It wasn't even like a coded message. She just said all the things she says. I think he says shitty things too. She may go a little deeper right now because he's the one who might have a weaker spot that she can hit, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and I don't know. I mean, she's like, we will swear at each other, and we really really try to hurt each other. But that's like, I don't understand how you think that that's healthy. Like I do, I think it's healthy. What if I really thought that.
Speaker 3: I think it's the only way you've got to say all the terrible things, right, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 4: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: And if you do, if you do, you do. I'm not saying you personally, but I'm saying if people do, they do. But then you have to You're not going to just repair your marriage by being like, let's just not be mean, right, Like that's going to require some work, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of work, and not just PK. It's got to be them both, not just counseling. I mean, on your own door, we look at yourself, look at the how you are reflected among your friends, if you're listening.
Speaker 2: And but she's very surprised because The way this ends is she durit tells the camera like, you know, I really thought, like I had it in my head that we were going to be able to work it out. But after hearing PK's frustrations, I don't know where we go from here. Well, you came in hot to this, to just meeting him for a drink. I guess on your part basically said you're going to get fat because you eat too much, and like admitted to constantly hitting below the belt. And you're like, but we're good, right, We're good, right, We're still talk fouve again.
Speaker 3: It's not okay, but it's the dynamic that they've been in for decades, right, So it's hard to break that because she's not drinking right, And it's hard.
Speaker 4: I've been there. I've not been there hitting below the belt.
Speaker 3: I don't do that, but I've been there in codependent relationships for sure.
Speaker 4: And I think I told you.
Speaker 3: Somebody had like somebody had this like something about like you. There are people that are you know, maybe tend to date alcohol like you. It's almost like you don't do it consciously to do it because then you get to be the one that's in control. It's like you're acting something out from your childhood. Right, you're the one going, oh my god, then no one notices if what you're doing right, not necessarily with alcohol, but with something else whatever, you know, So like I totally like that's.
Speaker 4: The kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Not not to get so serious, but that's the kind of shit you do learn in alan On. You know, like, look, it's it's none of your I mean, you're.
Speaker 4: And somebody are.
Speaker 3: Somebody put it so well, and I keep trying to remember this saying. It's something like you you let them lean on you so it props you up. There's some saying that do you know what I'm talking about. It's like a really little saying. I'll find it, I know, I keep sort of hinting to it, but it was. It was for people, and it's just like an honest thing where you go, like you we don't get to stand there and say like, oh my god, you're just you've got so many issues because you drain. It's like, well I do too, because I'm the one dating you for ten years, right, I'm not making any changes then, right, So yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 4: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's a thing all right, everybody serious, you guys, thank you so much, and don't forget to join Patreon because you get a little treat.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna be really fun this week. We've got a good hang over you so much. Sure, I'm just I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I keep looking at it.
Speaker 2: I can't still looking at it. Yep, okay, everybody, we will see you for Patreon, and then we have a little special we're gonna we're gonna release an update on the Hannah Kobayashi crazy situation.
Speaker 4: Which isn't great, so trigger warning on that.
Speaker 2: It's going to have the music from Board AF on it though, because we had it up as if. Yeah, we put it up on Board a F. But you're gonna you're gonna be interested, all right, Hi, Hello pick Picker