Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan Jacob and today we have back the Man, the Myth, the Legend Engine, It's anti slave question everything bo. How is your day.
Speaker 2: Going, sir?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's going good. Guys. How are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Man? Dude, we are so freaking stoked for this episode.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be talking a little bit about Isaac Cappy and all of the Hollywood bullshit that has gone on behind closed doors with that whole thing, yes, namely Tom Hanks. But before we do, we just want to tell everybody, if you are ever interested in watching the actual video footage of any of these shows interviews that we have, please go sign up for Rockfinn dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. You'll be able to see all the video footage that we have there. You won't be limited to just your ears being pleasured. It will also be your eyes. Because my god, are we two beautiful bearded men. I would like to think that we're also entertained to watch right. I also talk a lot with my hands. I'm also always kind of doing some shit on camera.
Speaker 2: We're a little quirky.
Speaker 4: And for the Rock Finn listener, excuse me, Rock Fin viewers watching us right now? Yes, we understand there's no candles. We're aware we're dealing with some shit on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, So if you are just listening but watching with that third eye, please, if you want to watch them actual video of us, go to Rockfinn dot com slash culture Conspiracy. It's ten bucks a month. But guess what you get to see literally everybody on there. Sam Tripley's on there, You'll be able to see Eddie Bravo on there, amongst many many others, Rogue Ways, all the good shit everybody goes there, Crow Triple Seven's on there, all that.
Speaker 2: So go check it out.
Speaker 1: Ten bucks a month and you get access to all the shit that YouTube.
Speaker 2: Kicked us off for. Yes, indeed.
Speaker 4: Anyhow, moving forward, so bo my boy, let me so all the listeners, this may be their first or second time listening to the show. Maybe they're a longtime listener of both of ours. Who knows, give us the brief backstory that's like. All right, let's say, for instance, I've never heard the name Isaac Cappy. All right, give me the basic background gist of who Homeboy is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So Isaac Cappy, first of all, rest in peace to that dude. Indeed, I rip to that dude because he was doing.
Speaker 2: I believe God's work. I'm being honest exactly.
Speaker 3: I was gonna I was gonna say that. I was gonna say that, but I was like stumbling on my like I was thinking he was. He was like, literally, yeah, he was doing God's work.
Speaker 4: And if WHI is not religious, fine, fine, fine, okay, let's just say he was out for literally the betterment of mankind.
Speaker 2: Put that to whatever flavor you want, all right.
Speaker 1: And QAnon, I believe, got a little mix into this Isaac Cappy stuff too, right, or at least they talked about a lot of the same shit.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I saw a couple of things about that, and I saw that Isaac CAPPI was quoting QAnon on a few different things, and like he has a lot of streams, right, and they're long, and I watched through them. Yeah, so there was one of them that was like an hour, and then there was another one that was an hour and twenty minutes, and then there was some other miscellaneous ones that I could find that were just like thirty thirty minutes forty five minutes in between, and he had mentioned Q a couple of times. However, I think that the wrap up with Q kind of became a talking point of kind of just wrapping Isaac up as like a far right conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 2: And that's not fair, dude, because he wasn't.
Speaker 1: All he was doing was just calling out literally everything that we're calling out.
Speaker 4: All you say, was speaking truth. He wasn't making some kind of hair brained decisions or some sort of I think it's it, No, boy, was literally just presenting what he found.
Speaker 2: And the thing.
Speaker 1: The thing about Isaac Cappy, dude, is that, yeah, QAnon, believe what you want about Q and on.
Speaker 2: We're all over the place with that.
Speaker 1: Of course, that there are some things that was said within the q andon uh you know, all of the four chans or eight chans or whatever you know q Andon was posting on. But there was a lot of things that did come out to be true. And it just so happens that the things that actually were being talked about on the Q and on page with four Chan was a lot of the same exact shit that Isaac Cappy was calling about. He kept, dude, he was calling everything out as far as pedophilia, especially in Hollywood and politics.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm so excited that I have a guest coming on here soon. I actually have it on a pretty reasonable source that Q started with some guys that I may actually know, like legitimately know them as my boys.
Speaker 2: What what was there?
Speaker 1: I don't have any governmental clearance to be able to know any these secrets because there was some things they came out to be true in it, and it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: I will say that from about twenty sixteen those Q drops, I may actually know Q. Okay, And we have a guess that's coming on here in the next week or so. Maybe actually realistically it might be like two or three weeks for that episode drops, Okay, but that guy may be able to shed a little light on that one that just got dropped on my lap.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't want to go too far into this because we are going to be having that person on, But just out of curiosity, is this person who you may or may not.
Speaker 4: No, he's not he's not cute. The guy that's coming on the show for that my boy is not cute.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the person who is said to be Q, are they super conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 4: If it is who I think it is, No, they're literally what I would call whistleblower. They're guys that found things and decided to report in the best way that they could find. That's if it is. Now again, this is super I'm not sure yet. The facts are not all lined up completely yet. Yes, I am working that machine. However, if it is, if Q is who I think it is, or the group of people that I think it is, no, dude, they're not out there trying to stir the pot. They're literally just trying to fucking send up some warnings.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Brooke is probably gonna kick us both in the nuts if she's not on that show.
Speaker 4: I just found this information out a couple of days ago, and I can't wait for that phone call.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, well you'll see at a later time. I just want to go over that car. I don't know a lot. So is a Cappy dog, Isaac Cappy? Where does it all begin?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: July twenty second of twenty eighteen, Isaac Cappy tweeted his first tweet, and he was accusing Seth Green of being a pedophile.
Speaker 2: Which has been confirmed.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, I has it, dude, I wouldn't fucking deny or I wouldn't doubt that, dude. Like I was looking at pictures of him today and just like literally looking at pictures because in these cappy interviews he was like saying, look in their fucking eyes, just looking their fucking eyes, and I'm like zooming in on this guy's eyes. And I was like looking at pictures of him from like the gold Member days or the Austin Power days now, and I'm like, I'm like, okay, there's Seth Green adults, sim adults, Satannic pedophile. Okay, there say Tannic pedophile there that you can see the transformation. And he's just like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You look at him back Disney movies when he was in bro.
Speaker 4: What was that like rollerblading movie that Jack Black was in in like the early nineties, some Disney Channel movie, right, Jack Black one? Yes, Jack Black was in it. Fucking Seth Green was like the long haired stoner cousin.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It's a I'm gonna do some research on that one for any of our cult members who maybe.
Speaker 1: Can't be a Disney movie yeahably like MTV no shit incorrect.
Speaker 4: It was a Disney Blaze roller Blade. It wouldn't brink okay, a roller blading movie. These dudes had to like race down like Devil's back Hill or some ship, and it was like so crazy.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna do some research anyway.
Speaker 4: My point is, though you look at him back then, when he was arguably in his teenage years, maybe early twenties, Sure, you look at that all the way to current right now, as he's like the voice of Crystal right on Family Guys.
Speaker 2: Right, he hasn't aged. There's not a wrinkle out of place, there's no new fucking freckles.
Speaker 1: Adrena chrome, right, this.
Speaker 4: Isn't even like you're right, but his skin is paler. Well, he's a ginger, that's to be expected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen ginger ginger.
Speaker 2: No, they got they got lobster.
Speaker 1: There's no tangent, but how could you get past or That's I think that's the point that he's trying to make vampire. So yeah, I mean vampires adrena chrome usually bloodsucking, usually not going out in the sun, usually pretty fucking pale, if I'm if I'm right.
Speaker 2: But aside far.
Speaker 3: Fan Jesus, you know.
Speaker 4: But aside from all the crazy adrena from side of things, right, you look at Seth Green and there were some serious pedophilia allegations brought.
Speaker 2: Up against him, and they were apparently quietly hushed.
Speaker 1: Right, Isaac Cappy was like boys with Seth Green. Seth Green invited him to go over to his fucking house, bro, and that's where it all started. Sorry, I don't want to be telling the story. Go ahead with the timeline here, okay.
Speaker 3: Cool. So he first did that, He first did the tweet in July twenty second of twenty eighteen, right, and then he gets on a livestream the next day and continues to talk about Seth Green. And this is about around the time where you know, because he This is another point I'd like to make too about Isaac is that I believe that he started out as a whistleblower but then turned conspiracy theorist because he wasn't his like his presence online and shit wasn't like so out there, you know, until that stuff had happened with Seth Green. And it was like a betrayal type thing, you know, because like you stated, they were friends, you know, and so a lot of this, a lot of this timeline has it. It's a lot of the social media stuff. But so there's this other thing, this lift the Veil. They mentioned Isaac Cappy and they're kind of it's an internet show and they're talking about him. They mentioned him and then later mentioned him and say that he are the ones that say he's a far right conspiracy theorist. Right, Okay, And this was July twenty fourth of twenty eighteen, so directly after, you know, directly after he makes the accusations onto Seth Green. So that's kind of suspicious, right, They're a little suspicious. They're just like, oh shit, one of our owner getting fucking attack. Bam, counterattack.
Speaker 1: Right, anytime you Hollywood, you're instantly far right conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 4: Well also depends, man, look at the whole Me Too movement, right, that was Hollywood attacking Hollywood and the beautiful thing. Indeed, and I'm very much here for the Me Too movement. That was bullshit. However, I do think that I want to know what they were doing.
Speaker 2: I do want to say that it.
Speaker 1: Was fucked up, and that was probably some sort of sigh op as far as me Too, because if you think about it, dude. All right, this is gonna sound fucked up.
Speaker 2: Well, here we go.
Speaker 1: It was hashtag me too, right, what was a hashtag called before it was called a hashtag pound sign, pound me two. And so if instead of hashtag me too, it's pound me too. I think that it's all some sort of fucking op just to I don't know, maybe throw some of these fucking Hollywood and eat under the buck.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: At the same time, I think those women and great, yes, it was horrible that they were exploited in the ways that they were to further their careers and that was the only way to get their foot door. I get all that same time, they're a grown adult who knew exactly what they were doing and exactly what they would get in return. So I'm kind of on the fence about that. Like, you know, you could have said no, I'm not doing this, and you could have gone on with your life. You know, with morals, we all whares at the end of the day, there's no judgment. We'll do just about anything that the money's right, don't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I get it. I'm here for.
Speaker 1: This, yes, and and that we know that that kind of shit has been going on in Hollywood with all the directors for decades and decades, and everybody was known that, like, you sleep with this director, maybe he'll give you a little cameo in a movie.
Speaker 4: Dude, you heard about that shit about Weinstein, how his dick was like gang greeness. Yeah, dude, dude, if you've seen pictures.
Speaker 1: Of this, I hope I never do.
Speaker 4: They were forced to show it in the courtroom talking about money too.
Speaker 2: Oh dog, I wish this was a joke.
Speaker 4: Listen, y'all could google searches right now for all our listeners. I will say, if you have a strong stomach, googled this. Apparently, Harvey Weinstein the whole Me Too Movement's big push, the whole the villain right Satan himself had has legitimately gain green on his dick to the point where it's rotting off his body. He had to have his personal assistant come and inject his penis with liquid to even get hard.
Speaker 2: Enough to do these things to these women. Good fuck him.
Speaker 4: He was literally so psychotic that he went through all of these measures to make sure he had this on these actresses.
Speaker 2: Dude, It's fucking wild. Dude.
Speaker 4: Wow, And then in the middle of the courtroom they forced that his medical records, along with physical photo evidence be shown to prove the story that's being told.
Speaker 2: He deserved that humiliation, fuck him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tarma's a bitch, dud, Karma's a bitchy.
Speaker 3: Check it out though, bro, that could be a humiliation ritual though, there's.
Speaker 2: Maybe that was a form of sacrifice, right.
Speaker 3: That could be that could literally be like these these motherfuckers do shit in really weird ways.
Speaker 2: And sacrificing your pride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Like what what is what is that? What's really gonna happen to that guy? Is he gonna get thrown in prison for anything? No, he's he's got the fucking money to get out of the shit. But his fucking little, nasty, fucking pecker was on display for the whole world to see, you know, and fucking that's kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 2: In the air. It never forgets sir.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, that's right. You know, there's gonna be that shit up on there somewhere. I need to take back a statement the about the media guys, right, So the lift the Veil dudes, initially they're not the ones that labeled him as a far right con conspiracy theory. Later it was Media Matters they did that. But Lift the Veil initially mentions Isaac Cappy and says that he's high as a kite and doesn't really take him seriously. But then after that, like six days later, Isaac Cappy does appear on that show Lift the Veil August first, twenty eighteen, as it goes on Alex Jones infowards and talks about Seth Green and Claire Grant who and then Seth Green and Claire Grant And I believe Claire Grant is Seth Green's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Where would I know her from? I'm drawing a name of blank name.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's an actor. She might just be somebody that's with Claire Grant.
Speaker 3: He's an actress, modeling producer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's she's she's an actress modeling pretty okay. But so he went on there and talked about them.
Speaker 2: Too, okay, And.
Speaker 3: Here, let me open this all the way. I got so many times open, dude, Like I've been diving so fucking deep on this.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what we.
Speaker 2: May be so ridiculous, got balls.
Speaker 1: Deep, and we want to open up. That third eye is like as large as humanly possible. We don't want eyelids on the third eye. We don't want it to blink. It needs to be approached in a way to where it's like a security camera with endless power all day long. Okay, that's just how we need to roll on this show. So I'm super happy. This is why we love having you on BOW because every time you come on the show, dude, you're always extremely prepared.
Speaker 2: Oh is that her? Dude, Claire, There's no way in hell, Seth green landed Claire Grant. I'm sorry, there's the picture of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe not shit. I don't know if it is, if it is his girlfriend or not.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I believe it, but not no, no way in hell that your boys on some demonic.
Speaker 1: Could have been a confidant who knows.
Speaker 2: Who knows this girl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was on August first, when that happened, when they when he went on to Isaac, or when Isaac went on to Alex Jones, right, okay, and then and then the dude directly the day after August second is one. Media Matters publishes the list of the right wing amplifiers of the Q Andon conspiracy. That's the tie in right there. Uh A hit list which includes LTV and Alex Jones number one of the lists, among many others, most of which revolved around the Q phenomenon. In addition, it also mentions Pecha Pizza Gate, which lifts the veil did cover Q at times it was clear that he thought Q was fake, yet Media Matters still labeled him as an alt right influencer. Okay, that's where I got the little mix up there, because they're talking about so many different fucking outlets and shit. But so yeah, so so Media Matters is the ones that was coming after them, bro, And so Isaac became connected with Vegan Miikey around this time. I'm not really too sure who that is. Deep State Kate Schreider became acquaintance with Isaac in early August. At this time, Isaac was couch crashing, staying with some friends he had in Hollywood. Michelle introduced herself to Isaac via Twitter in August and offered a place for him to stay. Isaac moved his stuff to her house in Apple Valley and that was late August early September. Okay, there's there's lots of names on this man. There's a ship ton of names.
Speaker 4: So he wasn't just going after Seth Green, right, He was named a bunch of names.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was. He was during these times when he was going on these streams too, bro, Like he was. He was naming everybody from Seth Green to Oprah to fucking he named Tom Hanks Tom Hanks. Yeah, and and like Obama, he named Obama and a lot of a lot of these people. And now when you look on fucking Tom Hanks Twitter, what's he doing. He's running around with Biden. Bro. Running around with bi.
Speaker 1: By the way, Bro, whenever all this shit was going down, I need to mention this, Yeah, whenever all this Isaac Cappy shit was going down. Every single time Tom Hanks posted on Instagram, somebody was always going in the fucking comments section under all the pictures and saying, you're a pedophile.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you do this.
Speaker 1: You you you should be uh, you know, hung in front of the world to see and shit like that so so bad to the point where Tom Hanks does not allow He turned off comments on every picture from literally back in the past to current day now too, so that like it was obviously bringing a lot of attention to Tom Hanks obviously, Like you know, it was catching fire, dude, that whole fucking thing with with Isaac Cappy calling out Tom Hanks for all that shit.
Speaker 2: So many people were.
Speaker 1: Following Isaac Cappy, Dude, so many eyes were on this guy, dude whenever you started calling out, because this was mixing right and right along with the qan on stuff.
Speaker 4: And even if you don't believe any of Isaac Cappy's quote unquote rhetoric, right, let's say you're he's a he's full of shit. If anybody was to hit any celebrity with, oh, you're a pedophile, what would they do? They would delete the comment, right, not block everyone's ability to fucking comment on their posts and dude, because they don't want seeing it all and on on to.
Speaker 2: Where people will dig deeper.
Speaker 1: Isaac Cappy was a lot like John McAfee, Yes, the same stance as was saying yo, like he would do all the time he was doing these live videos. I can't what were they on Facebook or Instagram or what were they on he was.
Speaker 3: I believe he was doing some of it on Twitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, that would make sense.
Speaker 3: Wait, actually I'm not sure. Oh he had both a Patreon and YouTube account.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this is back for YouTube. YouTube really started censoring people.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think I think he was up on that. And then he was also doing stuff on Instagram Live and.
Speaker 4: Nature makes sense though, because that's uncensored if people righteous right right right right Instagram Live because they can't stop it once it's live unless of my flags it right.
Speaker 1: So what was going on is is that he was he was fucking posting these live videos saying, look, I will not kill myself. If you see me that I wound up dead, it is not because I killed myself. He kept on saying that almost every fucking video.
Speaker 4: Dude, if I'm not mistake, what wasn't that the inspiration for John McAfee's tattoos? What's Thatn't that wasn't this whole situation the reason why John McAfee even got the tattoos on him, like I did not kill myself.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's a very.
Speaker 1: Well known, common unknown thing that whenever you start speaking out against Hollywood or anything politically, if you're higher up to where you got a lot of eyes on you, you know to watch your back because it's something It's like a fucking snap of the fingers and one may step away. These elites do they plan it out. And not only do they just say, oh, let's go whack this motherfucker, they say, no, we're gonna do it on this day because this is a sacrificial number day. And you know, they're just really ritualistic about this.
Speaker 4: And if you think anybody is safe from this, look at Joan Rivers, right, Hollywood Golden era celebrity.
Speaker 2: Called pig Micah.
Speaker 4: Dude, the chick pretty much like I guarantee she slept with Dick Van Dyke at one point. We're talking old school Hollywood. She made one comment, dude, in one interview. Next thing, you know, two weeks later, she's dead.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that she's a tranny.
Speaker 2: Right, So she said, well, we know that Obama's gay, that Michelle is a tranny. We know that.
Speaker 4: It's like that was one set that she was and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, not that long after that, Dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know that she was not bullshitting you, because whenever she said everybody knows that she's a tranny, and the guy was like.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what was that? She repeated everybody knows this, Why are you asking me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like, I'm sorry, not training transvestite yo or something.
Speaker 2: She corrected herself to be more correct.
Speaker 1: Dude, like I'm sorry, you don't just make a mistake and then do it again.
Speaker 2: And then she dies, bro.
Speaker 4: And that was an untouchable level of Hollywood's stardom that legit, everybody knows.
Speaker 2: Jon Rivers, she's not to be fucked with. She's a national treasure. Boom dead.
Speaker 1: So we say all of that just to say, look like, no one's untouched. Anytime somebody seems crazy in Hollywood, it's only because the people that are getting the shit talked about them are the ones that they're they're being targeted.
Speaker 2: And I hate to sound like I'm pro Kanye on this one. Yeah, I'm all the way of pro Kanye.
Speaker 4: I understand that your boy is Kanye legit like, okay, I get that his brain is wired in a different way than mine.
Speaker 2: You get me, okay.
Speaker 4: And some people see that as a negative, some people see as a positive.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: But the way that he's able to do what he does and the ability to do what he does is because they have no dirt on him. He has been so open and honest about everything. I've gotta get props or props are.
Speaker 2: Dud, dude.
Speaker 1: But the reason he's like that is because they kept on fucking sedating him.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Think about all the fucker hills that they were They were keeping them on the whole time he was with Kim.
Speaker 2: Dude. Oh yeah, the entire marriage was a complete Hollywood shit show.
Speaker 1: And dude, everybody knows that fucking Kim was Kanye's handler.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, the same thing with the old fucking boy. Now whatever his name is.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a whole it was his name. Oh, everybody thinks he's funny, but he's actually really not.
Speaker 1: Peter Davidson Davidson. Yeah, he's a heroin at Oh my dude, like.
Speaker 2: He's he's trash. Everybody keeps saying, oh, he's this, he's he sucks.
Speaker 1: No, he's terrible. But anyway, sorry, Bo, we go on these tangents, but I feel like they need to be said, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree, it's all good. No, it's all good, bro. August. So around this time August fourth, in twenty eighteen, Lift the Veil interviews Michael Walling about his experience with Voodoo Donuts owners involved in child six trafficking. I don't know if you guys ever heard anything about that, but it's crazy. The initial video has since been removed from YouTube, and then August fifth of twenty eighteen, Alex Jones Info Wars completely gets deep platform from Apple, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, everywhere. So that that's kind of sus right right.
Speaker 4: At the same time, Alex Jones always pushing limits and always pushing buttons.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right? He really is? He really is.
Speaker 1: That's great, as Sam Tripley will say. Okay, but he's still batting nine hundred, right, that's.
Speaker 2: The thing what I'm saying. Oh, he's crazy, but has he been wrong yet? Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Then?
Speaker 3: August eight, twenty eighteen, Media Matters. Media Matters publishes an article about Donutgate and names Isaac Capi, Lift the Veil and Michael Wallen. August tenth, twenty eighteen, Lift the Veil as a second interview with Michael Wallen regarding Voodoo Donuts. So the shit pot is really getting stirred right now when it's coming to this child sex trafficking.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's what the Voodoo Donuts? Have you heard about that place? I did, But it's been a hot minute. Give you a quick git man, dude.
Speaker 1: It was on some satanic level shit literally, so bo do you have a maybe you can describe it a little bit better. I just know that it was extremely fucked up. It was very pediphile like.
Speaker 3: So I've read I've read a little bit onto it, but I've since kind of I don't know, it just blocked it out or what, but it's kind of it's kind of skipping my mind with the whole I know. I think that the owners what was going on is that they were just involved in some weird shit with some elites and they were helping pedal kids. I don't know if it was kids from Portland or whatnot. I know that there's an extremely high homeless issue in Portland, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were taking kids off the fucking streets and selling them to elites.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember it was like donuts or cookies or something like that. The way they were dressing them too, was like they were fucking painting them to be like body organs and like just real like halloween like but not in a Halloween sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the I mean, that's the that's the style of the whole place of Voodoo Donuts. When you go in there, you know, it's like all their.
Speaker 4: Which really sucks because I love zombie esque places. One of my favorite coffee shops in New Orleans and the Mill of Cemetery everything zombies.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I love it, right, And if you think about it, bro, if you think about it, you go in, like you think about how many kids go inside of that Voodoo Donuts place, Like they have a fucking donut in there, and it's like cock and balls.
Speaker 4: Bro, that's the difference and place I'm talking about it. It's all like it's zombies. There's nothing inappropriate. I could definitely bring my children in there right now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's there's and they would gladly hand it cocking balls donuts to a child. I'm sure you know some weird ship you know.
Speaker 2: Because sexual early, bro, why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Literally, Portland is so fucking crazy and liberal that they'd probably just be like, yeah, they would cheer that on. They'd be like, if you're doing bucking, you're doing a good thing.
Speaker 2: You're teach them young, by the way. To teach them young, by the way.
Speaker 1: If you're a cult member in the Portland area, reach out to us. We want to hear what that's all about.
Speaker 4: I would love to have I have friends that are out that area and they tell me how bad the tensity is, how bad the hobos are. Had a friend of mine's car get broken into. She just went out for like a drink. She wasn't in like a bad area. Yeah, I'm just saying, if you're in Portland, if you're even in la as well, okay, hit us up. We would love to have some first hand knowledge of what it's like to live in these cities. We hear so much shit.
Speaker 1: About yes, yes, anyhow, bo continue my good man?
Speaker 3: All right, man, so all right, So after the donutgate thing gets published by media matters, lift the veil has okay. I already said that part, okay. So then after that, after the interview, the second interview regarding Voodoo Donuts, Cam Hoffman aka Exploring Reality it reappears on YouTube with a video titled Isaac Cappy and Nathan Shill or Real Pizzagate question Mark, in which she attacks Isaac Cappy and Lift the Veil of Shills and possibly Satanists. August fit teen, twenty eighteen. Cam Hoffin Hoffman uploads videotite and titled began Mikey Michael Connley, Is he a con? Illuminati disinfo agent? Tom Hanks a pedo question mark? August twenty fourth, twenty twenty, Defango introduced Isaac to e Lahai Priest midstream on his channel. Okay, like I said, there's a lot of there's a lot of names on here, and like I apologize for that. Yeah, I don't have all the information on all these people. I'd have a bajillion fucking tabs open. But it's a good idea to get a generalized idea.
Speaker 4: But what I got from that is that all right, So he was brought to public that like, Okay, this guy's got some shit going on. And then the counter argument was, no, you're a Satanist literally literally, That's what I got from that, Like homeboys, like, look they're doing this, he's a pedophile. They're doing this kind of shit. And he's like, no you are, yeah, yeah exactly. He went public with that. That was his argument.
Speaker 2: Witch yep, good job, buddy, Oh.
Speaker 3: Shit, check this out. August twenty eighth, twenty eighteen, first mentioned of voodoo Donuts on an Open by an Open Secret, which is an account. I wasn't. I was like thinking that was an app, but no, that's an account on the Twitter citing a police report obtained by the Orgonian slash organ Life and about it's about fucking Voodoo Donuts, bro, citing a police report that's crazy, rapid fire series tweets of an open secret to crane the whole thing as nothing more than a hoax designed to scam money. Oh shit, dude, See that's It's a whole thing about this fucking story too. Is that it's just like, no, you It's like that Spider Man fucking meme. Yeah, yes, bro, and they just keep having It's like this whole thing was just it's hard to follow and.
Speaker 4: Shit, but here's nothing that if Isaac cap It was actually out here to swindle money, right, and start a conspiracy and push that thing through and make some money. Seth Green, That's who you went after, nut, Not some sort of a list celebrity.
Speaker 2: You went after the guy.
Speaker 4: Who's only known for voiceover working the last decade or being Scotty Scotty giving Austin Powers.
Speaker 2: That was the guy you targeted.
Speaker 1: For your your quote unquote extortion right, right, Really you would go after somebody much higher. But but the fact is is that you know a lot of what Scott Evil uh fucking you know, your boy well, I mean he was so involved in a lot of the Cartoon Network shit too.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: And that's where a lot of this weird, sketchy shit comes from, is because you know, Cartoon Network call it adult swim whenever you whenever you decide to watch it, right, Like, that's whenever all of the young minds are really being molded at a certain point. We know that it's cartoons, but it all plays to the subconscious and how your brain is wired and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're constantly.
Speaker 1: Implementing, like, uh, some kind of weird sexual fucking innuendos and these things like that will shape a thirteen year old's.
Speaker 2: Mind in a heartbeat. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: And so not only was you know, not only was Seth Green doing all of the weird shit, as far as everything else that he was doing, it's that he was poisoning the minds in a sick way too. That these people they go above and beyond. They're not just like, oh, oh, we'll drow a little dike in this cartoon picture. No, dude, there's a lot of thought that goes into this.
Speaker 4: You're making a lot of points here, bro, because Seth Green isn't just the voice actor, Because now I think about it, I feel like I misspoke.
Speaker 2: He's actually a writer for a lot of these shows. He's a producer for a lot of these shows. Right, very integral to all of you, right, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Right. And so then I'm gonna skip forward like a month because the next month is literally just a bunch of back and forth of people doing media shit. Right, So basically we can we can just say that the ship pot got stirred and then people were talking about it and around in October. Around that time, you know, Isaac goes to Australia, Okay, and he stays initially with Fiona there, a lady named Fiona, and then he travels through different cities in Australia and the first week of November, Isaac stays in Sydney. Isaac claims he caught Illuminati spying on him in Sydney on November two. He told Eli about it. They weren't friends at this point, and Eli told him they were private label. Okay, this this this part kind of tripped me out. He told him and they have this all bolted out private label United Nations agents. What yeah, illuminati is what Isaac Happy says. But then this dude describes him as private labeled United Nations agents. So like, think about that, guys, like the tie in with the u N and all of this shit like our daughter Bill has the fucking all seeing eye on it, dog Like, Yes, it's everywhere, bro Like, once you start seeing the ship and it's fucking everywhere.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, what year was.
Speaker 3: That that he was that he went And this was in twenty eighteen when he was in Australia.
Speaker 4: So whenever he said you in all of that situation was in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, this was in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, that checks out.
Speaker 4: That checks out what the UN was doing at that time, because I'm not mistaken that was around the same time. It was within a year or two, it might have been. It was before twenty twenty where they had actual UN outposts being manned on US soil as well. Okay, and now we have like fifty I think, why does the UN need fucking stations in the United States.
Speaker 2: We don't need that. The the reason the UN exists not the other way around.
Speaker 1: We just went over a few episodes ago about how China's already doing it.
Speaker 2: Correct, you know, correct.
Speaker 1: These are fucking they're approaching our soil.
Speaker 2: They're getting in closer and closer. They're finding alternate ways. Dude, Yeah, dude, which is why when they come knocking, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yes any of the time anyhow.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then after that, Cappy's just kind of out out in Australia around those parts, you know, jumping around in between a couple of different friend's houses out there, and he comes back to La December thirteenth and December fifteenth, he gets like a warning thing that says that that Eli guy all right, works for Deep State, same folks who set up George Papa, the Lois Papa, I can't Papadopolis. Yeah, all his intel is fake. He is used to entrap whistleblowers like me and Isaac. Cappy report him to authorities for possessing enriched uranium, which he bragged about on his site.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, wasn't that actually too? I don't know, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I heard about this when it happened, and with the digging that I did actually proved that was correct, and they made mentioned. You see Hollywood make jokes about this shit from time to time.
Speaker 2: You ever seen not the jerk?
Speaker 4: What was it with Steve Martin And he was like lying to Eddie Murphy about making a movie where he.
Speaker 2: Was the star.
Speaker 1: But it was all a fake, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You know the movie I'm talking about now.
Speaker 4: Anyway, long story short, there's a scene where he's like, give me the uranium and this guy was like, hey, that uranium is for religious purposes only, and he's like, wait, you actually have uranium. Hollywood drops little things from time to time. That was in the early nineties.
Speaker 3: That that was, Yeah, that's crazy, dude. They do They fucking do.
Speaker 2: All the time, dude. They gotta let everybody know about it.
Speaker 4: They made fun of scientology in that movie because that was the guy's religion. They called it mind head and it was a whole little cult you had to be a part of, you had to have money to get to the top.
Speaker 1: But it was a great They're very karmic about They're very karmic. Their their awareness of how karma actually works is that of people who have been practicing this kind of shit for a long time. Call it's Luciferianism, Satanism, fucking pabolistic, whatever you want to call it. Like, these people have been practicing this kind of shit to where Okay, well, the only way that we can karmically get away with this so that it doesn't come back to bite us right in the ass, is that we're gonna fucking put it out there, even if it's as a joke.
Speaker 2: Man, We're gonna put it out there.
Speaker 1: And that way, hey, we ain't got to worry about the devil at our back.
Speaker 2: I never thought about this.
Speaker 4: That's how they get away with it, is that they're kind of hiding the plain sight. Fine if you want to call it that, but basically it's not bad because we told you about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so whenever Johnny Depp is talking about and fucking fear and loathing in Las Vegas about that's bureau drenochrome.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes. Why do you think they put.
Speaker 1: This information out there? It's nothing more than just to relieve their fucking it's a way to Yeah, they're.
Speaker 4: Out exactly, but they're also, like you said, showing point blaw like what they're doing. You may laugh at it because of the context they put it in. But it doesn't matter. They just showed you what they're doing. Dude, that's all cuties.
Speaker 1: That's all Cuties was on Netflix, Yeah, to see if they could just reel you in.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm still like my heart hurts that that actually was a thing that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's on Netflix too.
Speaker 3: I don't want to fucking quit Netflix.
Speaker 4: Bro, nine year olds twerk and you're making a movie about it, Like, I'm sorry, are you out of your absolute fucking mind?
Speaker 1: And here's the crazy part. It's not a children's show. They put that out to the adults.
Speaker 2: What's the thing rated for? Is it tvm A?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but I never watched it. I just saw the clips that people posted on Instagram and shit of it, and but yeah, I mean this is all comically induced shit that's going out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Not only that, but like we so we know how many times, like Spotify will tell you this is your favorite song that you listen to this many times, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. If people think that they ain't got a profile on literally every single thing that they do, and these motherfuckers aren't picking people. You know what I'm saying. Oh, oh, I see that you watched qtis three hundred and sixty four times and fucking you know yeh oh, and you have your your your toes dipped in politics. Well guess what, you know, you're the next runner up for this, this, this or this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you think old Joe Biden got in office? Bro?
Speaker 1: He literally did so much fucking bad shit that the government knew that they had each and every single one of their fucking claws on their fucking eagle talons, bro stuck in there, stuck into his back and say, hey, motherfucker, this is what we want to pass. And if you fuck up, guess what. Remember all those little videos of you just smelling those little kids. We're gonna show the videos of you actually fucking them little kids.
Speaker 4: Or was it that they knew they had basically one step above a vegetable that they could pretty much put them in the chair to say the words and read the screen, Joe and all that, and they could actually do one.
Speaker 2: Maybe both of them. I mean, yeah, he was. I mean we know that like these.
Speaker 1: That politics like they're they're elected. I'm sorry, they're selected, not elected facts, and so I mean, why the resume that you got to build to be able to go up to vice president or governor or president or fucking you know, speak of the House, whatever the levels that you gotta go in order for the government to even be able to give you that push. I mean, it's it's it's downright disgusting the ship that they got to do. And you know about that, like, you know what you gotta do in order to get up to these high places. Every single one of these politicians are tainted in one way or another, and it just makes you want to fucking puke all over yourself.
Speaker 4: And and it's the worst thing too, because some of these people, all right, like legitimately, if you decided that you were so moved by what's going on that you wanted to run for local politics right right, there's probably something on your record right now that will make you out to be a fucking legitimate nazi, oh yeah, or something horrible if it was ever brought to light, right.
Speaker 1: Dude, all they gotta do is just pull up your tweets, even if you deleted your Twitter account. Bro, they have access to all the all that shit that they got. The way I don't know, dude.
Speaker 4: See, it used to be simple as like, okay, if he gotta if you got a duy, oh yeah, you can never have politics.
Speaker 2: Nobody would trust you because you have a record.
Speaker 4: Now it's not even a record, dude, it's a fucking Internet footprint.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: You don't even need to show proof of your fucking birth certificate anymore to be a president.
Speaker 2: No, I think about how crazy that is.
Speaker 4: And that really fucking happened for eight years and no one questioned the fact that he wasn't an American citizen.
Speaker 2: But okay, right, all right, sidestep it. It's all very skewed.
Speaker 1: Yes, whenever we've we go out and vote, you know, we feel good about ourselves. Yeah, we're cheering for these uh you know, the good guys as from our perspective. But really, whenever you boil it all down, dude, these are not voting places. They are polling places. They're trying to see exactly, okay, this many people are voting for him. You know, it would probably seem a bit unrealistic if the other person won. And that's why so many people were up in arms, because whenever you go against what the polls are, the polls, something that doesn't really count whenever you go against what the polls are.
Speaker 2: The people know, bro, the people know, and.
Speaker 1: It's it's becoming to the point where they're becoming blatant and obvious that they don't give a fuck what they're getting away with.
Speaker 2: No, because they've gotten away right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're literally just fucking right in front of everybody. We watch and shit, they're like, oh, we just can't nothing's working.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Bro, we watched it in twenty sixteen when the Democratic Party ate Hillary alive or I'm sorry eight Bernie alive to push Hillary yep, right, Yeah, we washed it again in twenty twenty when Biden quote unquote beat Trump for the election.
Speaker 2: With all his little fucking tea parties.
Speaker 4: The right right, even though obviously that's not what happened, even though the Democratic Party obviously fucked over Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 2: We've watched it happen so many times they're not even hiding.
Speaker 1: It, which, honestly, thank god that happened.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, granted, because honestly, I think Bernie would have given Trump a decent run for his money. Instead of the massive red wave with like three red blue states we had or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Anyway, anyhow, let's get back to it. I want to hear more Isaac cappy shit. I know we went down the super deep rabbit hole, and we're gonna be here all night until you lay the whole story.
Speaker 3: Bout right on. Man. Okay, I'll just power through the rest of this little timeline here. So December sixteenth, he says to one of his buddies, you know he's not gonna go back home for this is funny. I like this. He says, he's not gonna go home for Christmas because my parents are n p season. I don't want to deal with it. He also says, I can't I believe I shared DNA with them. They are so dumb. December sixteenth, he also tells his buddy Australia bummed me out. December eighteenth, Isaac confides in a friend about his friendship with Tyler Shields. And this is the guy. This, Tyler Shields is one of the dudes that is compromised that his father was a CIA spook operator. Tyler made it out like he was mk Ultrad and that Seth Green hit him up to run ops on Isaac. Okay, so this is how deep. It's going boys, Like literally, these these are friends of Isaac that have been friends for long times, and like Seth Green's like, oh fuck, this guy's getting to drop on me. Let me employ another agent of chaos that you know, completely seemingly completely not connected, right, But their ties run so fucking deep that when you're a person that is in this fucking shit and you're and you're in this celebrity lifestyle, it's like, oh, holy shit, everywhere I look suddenly, oh my parents, Oh shit, okay these dude, Oh this fucking completely surrounded right, Oh dude, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean these are secret societies, bro. These people run in these secret societies. I'm not saying they're all Illuminati, they're all Freemasons, but they're all running together in some former fashions. And how they know how to run this shit without getting because they take every single precautionary measure. All right, Well, you want to get to the highest point in our secret society that we're gonna watch you do some really fucked up shit. You're gonna go fuck that goat. We have some leverage, and so they know, okay, well all of us have done this, so we all got each other's back because we all have blackmail on each other.
Speaker 4: It's the same as any fraternity you ever try to join in college, right, or some sorority or whatever else. Yeah, you have to do something crazy to where they have something over to you, where you'll keep their secrets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course that's all it is. Yes, Yes, blood bug blood brothers in a.
Speaker 2: Sense, right, And it's the same anyway you go.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about Mason's, you want to talk about Illuminati, you want to talk about the Bildebergs or Bohemian Grove, Easy and Grove, whatever your clique. Yes, they have to have some dirt on you, and that's what these things are for.
Speaker 1: And they're all worshiping some sort of very dark force, whether it be the Molock, the Owl.
Speaker 4: I put it like this, I've never heard of a force of light needing some sort of leverage over you to continue living in the way of the light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that fuck out very.
Speaker 2: I hate to say blackmail extortion.
Speaker 1: What's then, Nick, what's the first part of the Bible called the Old Testament? The Old It's very old Testimony. I gotta say there was a lot of sacrifice that was going on in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't for leverage.
Speaker 4: That was because it was like, god, pretty, we could get on that talking another day.
Speaker 2: That wasn't for leverage.
Speaker 1: Okay, but anyway, all right, anyhow continue.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then around you'll like this one Jacob. December twenty third, Isaac claims that Q loves him and that he was on eight Chen last night talking to Q.
Speaker 2: No shit, yeah.
Speaker 3: December twenty ninth, Isaac claims I dropped some info on a pedal ring in San Diego last night. The same week, he starts talking to Ace Freeley's kiss guitarist wife. January first, Isaac techs a friend been living like a hunted outlaw for over two years now. January third, Isaac tells a friend I made a very good bet on goal. January seventh, Craig Sawyer accuses Isaac family Isaac's family of being pedophiles. Okay, so check that that's.
Speaker 2: Here we go. That's another you are.
Speaker 3: And then another thing I want to note too is like the reaction from his parents, right, they were like, oh, yeah, well Isaac was a troubled boy kind of shit. AnyWho. January twenty third. Four Chan makes a thread on Isaac. February fifth, Fiona deletes her Twitter. February ninth, Isaac, okay, and this is now going into twenty nineteen. I'm sorry because December twenty third, you know, that was that was the last little bit of twenty eighteen. Now we're in twenty nineteen when he was saying he was living like a hunted outlaw for over two years. So January twenty third of twenty nineteen, four Chan makes a thread on Isaac and that's a really big thing that blew up right before his death, and then she deletes her Twitter. I said that. February ninth, Isaac Texas friend Eli Eli, I think, I fuck. It's like Eli High or something is a fucking dork. I guarantee you know when we'll ever pay attention except for Iso. He trumped Wigi leaks. It's like he read a tutorial book on how to make the most insecure social media posts ever. March first, Isaac Texas friend Eli is fucked, but doesn't explain further. I think I kind of know why he's saying this, but I'll explain that in a little bit. April seventh, Isaac gets Hoffman Hoffman's number and message him saying that he's doing a sloppy job. Hoffman responds not to contact him at that number again. May fifth, Isaac likes an Instagram post of Seth Green. He explains to his friend that he wants them that he still loves and cares for Seth Green. Right and May twelfth, spoke to a friend on the phone, said called his parents and said all is well, told them he loved them. Isaac never mentioned during this conversation that he planned to take that night to go see them. They spoke of Mikey. He said nothing bad about him, and he was relieved that the dude found a place to live. He also said he wanted to make a public statement. And then when they asked if he needed help, he declined. And that was on May twelfth of twenty nineteen, and then the next day he was dead.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: There was no indication that like he was in trouble or something.
Speaker 3: No, no, And actually he did he did a stream. He did a stream that was right before all this happened. Where because he went had he had went to a hotel room. Right, he was in a hotel room. Reportedly, his car was found abandoned at the hotel room with a blown out tire right and some damage to the front of it. And Kapy evidently had walked from the hotel room and was going to walk over and cross this bridge and then he had jumped from the bridge. Huh okay, jumped from the bridge.
Speaker 1: There's not really a reason for him to be killing himself. I know that there was a video of him of all this shit, like just a few days kind of before his death, to where he was saying that like they were really onto him, they're really coming after him hard, and if they get their hands on him, that he knows that he's going to be fucked Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like the you gotta watch the videos. The videos are so a man, they really paint a picture of everything that was really going on here. So I know that we kind of just have excerpts and everything. But for the people that want to know more about all this Isaac Cappy shit, I definitely encourage you to go check out a lot of it on YouTube, rock fin wherever.
Speaker 2: But it's not a hard Google search to go down.
Speaker 1: Right, and so, but he was calling out fucking Tom Hanks the most, and I really want to go down that because Tom Hanks, if anybody follows him on Instagram. He is the weirdest ever Instagram account. He literally just have like he'll have God bless you, sir, but he'll literally have like I'm.
Speaker 2: Not on them, so I'm gonna take your word.
Speaker 1: He is obsessed with like lost shoes or some weird like he just takes. Yes, he's he's always taken a picture of like a shoe that's on the like one random shoots on side of the road, and but he puts a little story on them. He's so fucking weird, dude.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure that Hollywood's like, well, that's because he's an artiste, right, artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let's not forget dude, this is the same guy when we're talking about uh, Tom Hanks, this is the same guy that was Woody. Yeah, and a fucking Disney movie, literally Woody. He's also gipeto Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's also I mean the movie Big was crazy about all this kind of ship dude.
Speaker 2: Oh what was that he was at a party where like a bunch of wild ship went down. What was that movie? Oh, Tom Hanks? Yeah, it was back when he was young.
Speaker 4: I'm talking like it was around the time that Big was was made.
Speaker 1: Ah, I can't remember. I do know that there was some weird like his first movie ever. It was like he was it was something. It wasn't a porno, but it was something weird like that Bosom Buddies.
Speaker 2: That's what it was called, Bosom Buddies.
Speaker 1: That was like Tom Hanks is one of his first movies and bum Buddy.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a porno.
Speaker 1: It does a little bit. But anyway, but what else you got there? Good sir?
Speaker 3: So if I could just share my screen here for a moment, right right ahead, So check this out, guys. This is the this is the post that Tom Hanks did, uh after Isaac Cappy or I think this was actually a little bit before April fourth, twenty nineteen, So April then May May thirteenth, Okay, so this April April fourth, So yeah, that again bad with numbers, but before before before he died, right, he says historic Root sixty six roadkill, I hope not Hanks right with the single glove just in the fucking dirt, like just dirt with the shadow all. It's like, it's not it's not a good photo. If it were to try to be some sort of weird type of art or something like some weird type of statement. He's got this fucking shadow in it. It's not a good picture, Like, there's no excuse for this fucking picture. But here we are with this fucking picture that says this shit where Kapy killed himself right.
Speaker 1: Historic Root sixty six roadkill, I hope not the same fucking place that Isaac Kapi went.
Speaker 4: Down, Which that's a weird thing to put anyway, You're right if he was trying to put some sort of artistic spin on it, if he was trying to put any kind of forethought into this picture, it would have been taken at least put a little foe thought into, like maybe shift my angle a little bit to take this picture with you right on top of it, a glove in the desert road kill?
Speaker 2: Hope?
Speaker 3: Not what exactly exactly he and the.
Speaker 1: Very uh what was it? Was it Christopher Lloyd that was in uh who framed Roger Rabbit? He was the bad guy, I think. So Okay, dude, if you go back to that picture with the shadow and you can see him wearing the glasses and shit, he looks like you could you could paint a picture that it looks just like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: I could see it for sure, like the glasses like like it's like, I don't care. Nobody's gonna catch on to this.
Speaker 3: Nobody's gonna catch literally, yeah, literally, this is him rubbing shit in the faces of all these people. Bro and and and then so how I mentioned earlier too, right, how this was posted May nineteenth of twenty twenty, so a year later and a year and some odd days later. You look at the nine the card, right, the ninth letter in the alphabet is I. Yeah, okay, so for Isaac, right, and then you have the cup or the cap or whatever broken on the road. Oh oh, another thing?
Speaker 2: Is that a stretch?
Speaker 4: No, I honestly it is. But I also want to point out this the nine of Clubs. I feel like that has a lot to do with it as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when you.
Speaker 4: Deal with playing cards, dog, you got to keep in mind and you'll get a kick out of this. Okay, Your basic playing card deck is actually based off of a terror deck, right, And they talk about this in smoking aces.
Speaker 2: And actually, if you look it up, it's actually true.
Speaker 4: Right, there's four seasons in a year, there's four suits, right, Each individual card is supposed to correlate to an exact week.
Speaker 2: There's fifty two cards in a deck. There's fifty two weeks in a month. You excuse me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, so when you really and then you want to talk about the face cards and all the shit that goes into that. So I personally would like to do a little digging on that one on a later date and see what the nine of clubs is supposed to represent, especially with the broken cap on the side of it. Bro, I feel like that is very, very, very very symbolic. I think it goes deeper than what we're even getting at.
Speaker 1: Dude, But I can Isaac Cappy, Oh yeah, I there's also levels.
Speaker 2: To that shit.
Speaker 3: And well then and then two the description says, look, I hit a king, a king and deduce twenty one hanks, king and a deuce. Okay, twenty one times two is forty two, the age that Isaac Cappy died.
Speaker 2: I hit a king and a deuce, king.
Speaker 3: And a deuce. And then if you say deuce twenty one.
Speaker 4: That's king is a fucking cap and a nine o' clubs. That has nothing to do with anything at one point? Is that a symbolic man? Oh to dig deeper. All of our cult members. When you see ship like this, you have to dig deeper.
Speaker 1: These people are They're masters of playing with numbers. They speak in code that goes back to that karmic thing, yes, goes right back to.
Speaker 3: It, right. And and another thing too, is so we can say that this is a lid, a cap okay, the top of a cup. But what kind of cup is this? A solo traveler, solo traveler on the road. What was Isaac Cappy at the time when he died? He was a solo traveler man, He was olodola walking down the fucking road. You know. I dig it one man alone, and I was just kind of thinking about that, and I was stoned, and I was like, solo traveler.
Speaker 2: Cut right, But.
Speaker 4: Little league, you put it like a coffee cup at a seven eleven, dude, right, So.
Speaker 3: It's just weird. And and then like the same the same month a year later, you know, and let me just scroll through this. You see Hanks has got all sorts of weird shit handkerchief on the side of the road, you know. And then there there was one that was just right right before Isaac Cappy got killed, which was this red handkerchief. May thirteenth, the day that he did boys, May thirteenth, the day that he did a red handkerchief posted on his Instagram.
Speaker 4: And it's not just a regular red handkerchief, that's Tom Hanks's actual collection, that's his name brand on.
Speaker 1: What's the significance of it being red? Is there any significance there?
Speaker 3: I mean dead, I mean blood, I don't.
Speaker 4: The blood's and the crips dog Tom Hanks is letting you know he puts it on that.
Speaker 3: Bang represent but so yeah, dude, the day of May thirteen, twenty nineteen, red handkerchief, I don't. I don't fucking know. I don't know boys, wowow dude.
Speaker 2: And we were just looking at the instagram. Dude.
Speaker 1: Literally, there's no comments on any of those.
Speaker 3: No comments. You can't talk, you can't say shit on any of them.
Speaker 1: Bro, No, nope, you can't send him a private message. You can't do any of that shit, dude. There is no way of getting in contact or or even saying any words to this guy.
Speaker 2: He's untouchable.
Speaker 1: And let's not forget dude, Tom Hanks was giving the fucking was it like a purple heart or some shit by by Obama.
Speaker 2: Oh uh uh not a purple heart.
Speaker 4: No, he along with like Ellen DeGeneres yep, and a bunch of people got like basically the American Medal of Courage, Metal of Freedom something along those lines. Is basically like the civilian equivalent of the Medal of Honor for doing so much good shit for America.
Speaker 2: What the actual fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, And it's weird, dude, because why else would Barack Obama, which we know his whole story. You know how many times he's got to call his wife Mike beyond me.
Speaker 4: And that kills me, actually right, it kills at a personal level that these people were awarded that medal because I actually long story short, if you don't know who the Momford Point Marines are, long story shore was the first black Marines that were ever actually allowed to be in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 2: They were trained in a whole separate base.
Speaker 4: They were treated like absolute shit, uses, cannon fodder, all this shit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Finally, after eighty some odd years, Obama actually approved that every single month Ford Point Marine would be awarded that specific medal. We had a ceremony when I was stationed in DC, like five hundred names and if they weren't there their families except the award for him, it is an actual, legitimate award, and he's given it out the fucking Ellen degenerous and Tom Hanks for what.
Speaker 2: Just keeps swimming.
Speaker 1: That's why, right, that's all.
Speaker 4: That's the shit that kills me. You completely diminished everything was supposed to meet. But anyway, movie.
Speaker 1: But you know why, dude, because whenever fucking Tom Hanks is standing up there with Joe Biden, He's standing up there with Obama these dude, why was Tom Hanks right beside Joe Biden the night of his inauguration right hand man?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Since when is Tom Hanks a political activist? He's a fucking actor. He's woody, dude, I I love you or whatever the.
Speaker 2: Fuck it was.
Speaker 1: Here's my thing. Some of these actors, if not most of them, they are They're not just freelance actors like the A list guys. They are government contractors used to push a fucking narrative. If you like him in this movie, well guess what. Oh he seems like a really nice guy. I'm gonna listen to everything he politically says, and I'm gonna vote that way too. Right, Remember whenever fucking whenever it was Hillary versus Trump back in twenty sixteen. All all that's whenever the like the first Avengers came out and the Avengers were getting real popular and everything, and dude, that's whenever fucking Robert Downey Junior, Chris Evan, Scarlett, Johansson, uh, fucking the Hulk whatever his name is, they were all coming out and saying.
Speaker 2: Please, please don't vote for him.
Speaker 1: He's such an evil guy, all the Avengers, all of the fucking Meanwhile, why.
Speaker 4: What happened with Brendan Fraser? He was in every fucking movie and then out of nowhere dropped off.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to play ball. That's what it is, is that he didn't want to play ball.
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Is that he they he was, They were dipping his fucking toes in the water, giving him the taste of the ship. And then now and now now what now? When you look at Brendan Fraser on the internet, what is it? This guy's fat, fucking fat, eating burgers.
Speaker 4: Like him like bron over here fat. He knows nothing wrong, you know what I'm saying. He was a finish. You never hear about some kind of crazy. He's a controversy. He never got a drunk driver. You never hear about a bad divorce. He's just been doing his thing and they blast him for it and for what, his career down the toilet, for what because he didn't want to fucking play ball when the time came for his number to be punched.
Speaker 1: It's same thing, same thing as old Boy from National Lampoons like uh oh, Chevy Chase, No, the other dude, the weird ocal or some shit, the shitter's full guy I can't remember, but yeah, but that guy, he was like the funny guy in all those movies, right, Well, dude, him and his wife decided to move out of country. They want nothing to do with anything Hollywood like, because I believe his wife was an actor as well. They completely moved out and they and they've been calling it all out and now they're seen as the fucking crazies, right And so anytime that anybody speaks against the narrative, they are constantly called crazies. And that's why I do not understand people that are shitting all over Kanye Bro. We're seeing it time and time again that anytime somebody speaks out there either dragged through the mud, one or I don't know, Paul Rudd, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, these people, Anthony Bourdain, the people that are calling out the Hollywood pedophilia, and yeah, they just you know, they're they're They're not around to talk about it anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm being honest with you, dude, I think that that's all. That's the point.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You look at Kanye though, and and I give him all of the credit because he is the rarest of cases. He actually his brain is operating on a wavelength that we don't understand. That makes him an easy target for ridicule. Right, It's like making fun of the autisticating class. You shouldn't, but he's an easy fucking target for ridicule amongst kids, full on con ultra right exactly. But at the same time, Kanye is kind of a genius in a certain regard. But a side note to that is it makes him an easy target for ridicule, especially when he don't want to play ball, especially when they have no dirt on him. So he has no problem saying, this person's doing this and this and this, and they're trying to blast and make him look like he's out of his mind. He's like Okay, so I'm out of my mind. Doesn't change the fucking truth of what I just said.
Speaker 1: And some people bow down to that power they do, you know, Snoop Dogg being a big one of them.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it. I hate that Snoopy's sold out.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's been sold out, And so it's unfortunate. Like we we we grow to love these actors and people that have good movies and good TV shows and we think that they're really good people. We grow to love these fucking people, dude, and it's just so sad whenever you realize the higher they get, you know, the more fucked up ship they that they had to do it in order to get to that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very rare that you'll find somebody starting to fantishoot from the grassroots on up, became the celebrity they are and didn't do no dirt A long way person. They are out there. Yeah, sure, it's very rare. Yeah, I'll say that's that's a fucking unicorn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're probably out there, but you probably won't never see one.
Speaker 1: And it's and it breaks some people's hearts just hearing, Like whenever I heard about Tom Hanks dude, that fucked me up.
Speaker 2: I killed I was sad that that was a massive part of my childhood.
Speaker 4: But did you even look further bro talking about Woody right toy story, Sam Allen isn't even the voice of buzz light Year and the new shit that just happened.
Speaker 2: That's why you know you can believe him, Bro, he is the fucking he is buzz light Year's voice. Nobody can second tier that. Yeah, you can't. You can't replace this, and they.
Speaker 4: Did because they didn't like him because he's a likable conservative, which is a very dangerous thing in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: They ever come out with a fucking like a solo Woody movie, you think they're gonna be replacing Tom Hanks.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, absolutely, that won't even be a discussion.
Speaker 1: And so it's very dude, This this rabbit hole goes very deep. I want you to keep on going on with this ise of Cappy story, bro.
Speaker 3: Right, dude. So I want to mention too that Hollywood indefinitely has Tom Hanks's back because right around this time when all of this shit was coming out that Tom Hanks was was doing bad peto shit. What was fucking released, bro? That movie with Tom Hanks and that fucking wagon, and he's protecting that little boy the whole fucking way, right, the protector of the child. That is an That's a fucking very good example.
Speaker 2: Of I can't remember what that movie was.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what it is either, but it's it's a it's a good example of fucking Hollywood brainwash broke, because they're they're like a bit of a let's just make let's just make this fucking movie up. Let's just make this fucking movie up. Pump it out real quick, give it to these fucking mindless people, and they'll be like Tom Hanks, protect kid on Wagon. Tom Hanks, don't fuck kid protect kid on wagon.
Speaker 1: You know YEA for the TV is known for manipulating the mind. That's why, literally, that's why it was created. Bro They knew it was the easiest way to m mass mk ult us, call it mass formation, whatever you want to call it, Project mocking Bird. You got government involved in all of these things. We I mean, we just talked about what a couple episodes ago about somebody who was uh what was it. There was a certain movie that came out that they had government contracts and all that shit. Yeah, remember and so and and think about the movies even beyond you know, Toy Story and Geppetto and all that shit, Like, think about it, dude, wasn't he in Saving Private Ryan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was ultimate character, which ultimately probably got a lot of people fucking psyched to sign up for the military generally.
Speaker 4: That's why I joined. I was three years old and saw Saving Private Ryan. I'm like, yep, that that's what I wanted to.
Speaker 3: So those guys are fucking heroes all throughout that movie. It's just like, you know what I'm saying. You look up to that and it's just like a fucking very strong And that's That's one thing that is really weird with this whole because what we used to have is strong masculine men that we would look up to, right, and then now the rules have sweeched, flipped and reversed and and it's everything. You know, when I could go off on a tangent female more.
Speaker 4: Or less making not female man, excuse me, more feminine ment, we're trying to soften the edges to make a more likable, agreeable man. Meanwhile, China is pumping their military with testosterone as we speak.
Speaker 3: For sure, yeah, I mean, look at Kevin Gates. Bro, look at how Kevin Gates was. He was a fucking g he was a thug, he was pushing cocaine, and now he has ear rings.
Speaker 2: And a man.
Speaker 4: But and then the one that was talking about drinking his woman's piss was a thing for him. Kevin Gates went off the deep end for a little while. I don't know if he came back get or if he's still off that ship. I don't know he's talking about.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking Kevin Hard he said.
Speaker 2: Kevin Gates. No, No, I'm talking about I don't get tired. Yeah, I'm talking about Luca Brossei. Yeah, dude, Kevin.
Speaker 1: Kevin Gates was on a fucking like a Facebook live or something like that not that long ago, and he was getting fucking interviewed by somebody, and Kevin Gates had his two little kids on there.
Speaker 2: Which is sick.
Speaker 1: I like that, okay, And then the little kids started fucking basically saying, oh, yeah, we do magic, and and Kevin Gates was like, shut the fuck up, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Kevin Gates is into that.
Speaker 3: Fucking I wish I had a stamp, so I could just look clubpromise. Every time I seen some ship.
Speaker 2: That bothers me.
Speaker 4: I like YouTubers that like their kids would come on while they're in the middle of the show and it's like, Okay, they're a family man, and I get that that makes me feel some type of way.
Speaker 2: That ship there just completely negated all of that.
Speaker 1: It's designed it make you feel that way. They go in with the intention of making you feel that way. And then the kids slip up because their kids, and they start talking about things that they shouldn't be talking about, shouldn't be talking about. They're being they're not briefed beforehand. No, right, you don't think that your kid's gonna go on there and saying, hey, daddy, remember that time we sacrificed mommy, bron say everything.
Speaker 2: Bill Cosby had a whole show saying kids say, the door is things. Yes, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the whole thing. It's a whole mult thing. Man, So sorry, go ahead, no, no, go ahead, all right, bro? AnyWho, So there was a dead man switch, right, there's a dead man switch. Isaac Happy had a dead Man's switch. Okay, and I I have I can if it's okay, I can share my screen show to show you this video that I have here that has some he mentions it In the first he mentions, Uh, okay, let me just show it to y'all.
Speaker 1: And the dead man switched the same thing that John McAfee supposedly had.
Speaker 2: Yep, right, So what I'm saying it happened to be in.
Speaker 1: That fucking hotel building that ended up, you know, getting being.
Speaker 2: Destroyed out of nowhere for no reason.
Speaker 4: This building was set for demolition while there's people still living in it that got no notice.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 1: Now, bo Bo, you're supposed flat Earth? Why do you have a moon on your backscreen?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Whoah? Oh yeah? Uh got oh how the turntables?
Speaker 3: Uh? I like it. I think it's tight. I don't really know, so I don't know if I actually even am a flatterer. Man. I just like I don't believe what the government tries to tell me. And also I kind of look at how this fucking thing looks, Dude, I kind of entertained the idea that maybe the moon is actually just a megastructure and it's like a giant thing that was put here because of an alien force, you know, so just looking at it, like, imagine it, dude, it could be a fucking giant base Bro, for all.
Speaker 4: We know, that could be a death star that got exploded. It's been dead and out there for a while. It's just happened to be out there, all the fun out exactly.
Speaker 3: I haven't walked across it, so the fuck you know, I ain't gonna trust no government trying to tell me some ship from.
Speaker 4: My angle, sure it could be a dust ball, how to funk? I know it ain't got motors and ship running it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you haven't walked across it, but neither has fucking buzz Aldrin.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, bro still laugh.
Speaker 4: In fact, he will full on right hand hook somebody who says that to him.
Speaker 2: He's done that multiple times.
Speaker 1: He totally Well he's a nut job, first of all.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 4: But he's also a marine and that's a whole thing that we I get it. He's crazy. It's a it's a fucking stereotype, that's real. All right, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: So what are you gonna go on about? Sharon?
Speaker 3: Here? All right, here it is here, it is, this is This is a TikTok that I found.
Speaker 5: That had.
Speaker 3: An you guys hear this, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Okay, So Kathy was in a band as well. I I stated earlier when I was just kind of reading off of the whole thing. But he did this whole thing where he had this stream and he was like singing along to it, and he exposed Epstein's island. But he also says something on here about how they snuck devices into the temple.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, what people devices into the temples.
Speaker 6: That's why that's why.
Speaker 3: We have not not very not very long. Right before he he was was killed, you know, this was May first, twenty nineteen. So the what he is mentioning about the temple, right, the dead Man switch, which I don't have. I don't have the video. I saw. It's a fifteen second clip, right, I saw it and it broke my fucking heart. But it's a video and it's like a doorway and somebody obviously like has a phone and they're trying to take a quick video of shit, you know, and it's not something that is like it's not explicit, but it's not right, you know. It's it's like a it's like a big marble room that has like an altar or a podium in the middle of it, and then there's like six girls, little girls that are walking up and like pouring water on or oil or something, I don't know. They're pouring something onto the podium and they're all dressed in like little matching outfits, and it's like, obviously this isn't right, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some some fucker is a foot here.
Speaker 3: Some fuckery is a foot and it's it's not it's not like like I said, it's not explicit, but you can see one of the little girls walks up and she's just like staring at has like this blank stare on her face, like wow, it's it's it's it was like and like and it really shook me, bro when I saw this video because I'm like, holy fuck, these they're the same age as my daughter. Bro, Like, they're literally this same age as my daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get him at a young age, they get him out of young age, dude.
Speaker 2: That's what Disney's all about.
Speaker 1: That's what you know, all of the weird uh sex trafficking that goes on and other like Asian countries and shit, like it's fucked up, dude. But they they they mk altra, these little girls, they drug them, they become sex slaves, they become just slaves in general. And you know, you do as your master says.
Speaker 3: That was right, right. And also Jonathan two, I have a compressed version basically of one of the streams. Okay, I could It's like four minutes. I could play that if you want. If that's okay, go ahead, cool cool. So this is so I I yeah, I picked through it, and I was like, these are the ones that you know, kind of kind of gets the point across. And then also too, because there was a lot of banter back and forth between him and the other people that were well there wasn't there was people typing into the live, you know, So I cut out all of the dead space and kind of made a no, I'm not even.
Speaker 6: Gonna talk about Spielberg. By the way, Steven Spielberg is a pedal.
Speaker 5: Yeah. See how easy.
Speaker 3: You guys get that. You guys get that. Yeah. So, so Corey Feldman, you see how how he was doing what he was doing? Yeah, yeah, man. And at any point I can pause this and we can fucking discuss what he's saying.
Speaker 1: But I love what Corey was trying to do, dude, But I hate that he tried to monetize it.
Speaker 3: Right, but like I hate that he tried to monetize it. But in the same breath, if you're a broke celebrity, right and you need to let's say higher military contractors to come protect you after you start blowing the whistle on this type of ship, like what do you know? How are you going to do it? You know he's not right, Uh yeah, yeah, Corey is still alive. And right before Aaron Carter's death, right, he got up on lives begging people for money because he needed to go out to a disclosed location. Like there are videos of him begging people for money, saying, I need seventy five thousand dollars because my family is coming after me and I need to fucking get to a disclosed location.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna do a whole episode on Aaron Carter.
Speaker 1: There's so much that goes into that, dude, so much, so much. It's very along the lines of this at Isaac Cappy shit it is.
Speaker 3: It really is. Oh yeah, I'll stret my mouth about it, but there's there. Yeah, dude, it just then that I kind of fucking was going down all that too, But yeah, it it's very much so all interconnected and so I so I get it, like, yeah, don't try to monetize off of it. But like in the same breath, bro, the dude needs to be fucking protected, you know. And and it's so I'll just continue on this.
Speaker 5: When you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Like really elite levels, the name of the game is blackmail. So they want something on you that they can hold over your head, so they can basically own you, can tell you what to do. Oh, I'm not going to talk about Tom Hanks either, who is also a pedophile. Tom Hanks, Folks is a pedophile. At the top levels of wealth of power, the very top levels, these people are just sick and psycho.
Speaker 5: Look into the Rothschild family a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I like how we mentioned the Rothschilds. You know, uh there they are all very very very very very very very very interconnected with this as well. A lot of these banking titans are because the fact of the matter, I'm sorry, the fact of the matter is is that once you have trumped everything right and you have all the money, all the resources in the world, what like, they have to have some sort of form of fucking currency, you know. And it's people fortunately, you know, kind of so born into this.
Speaker 5: They grow up in it, they are abused, and through.
Speaker 6: The abuse, especially as a child, you can break someone's subconscious mind if.
Speaker 5: You're not aware of any of this stuff.
Speaker 6: Looking to mk Ultra, Jimmy Saville raped and murdered hundreds of kids over the course of three decades or longer. No one ever looked into it, and he hung out with the royal family, he was knighted.
Speaker 5: Elsagates.
Speaker 6: Please please please, I want you guys to research and look about elsagate. Elsagate is one of the most evil things I've ever encountered in my life. It's making videos on YouTube with traumatic triggers that actually rewire people's or not.
Speaker 5: People like little babies.
Speaker 6: It rewires their subconscious to be more receptive and open to being abused.
Speaker 5: It is absolutely sick.
Speaker 6: I posted something on at Twitter yesterday, but that hashtag is so suppressed. It's it's it's nuts. You know, we're around the media, you're told who to trust.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I want to mention too about elsagate. Is it's one. It's another one of those big things that kind of ties into how these elites literally feed off of the general population US, you know, the middle class. Uh, we're like a bunch of fucking test rats and a thing, you know what I'm saying. Like, they just and they have tools.
Speaker 1: The US is called the Great Experiment for a reason.
Speaker 2: Bro, Absolutely, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. And that's all they're doing. They're just experimenting on us. It's sick for sure.
Speaker 6: Who to like and the people who are telling you who like are compromised. The people, the actors, the musicians, and everybody. Those people are compromised at the top levels. Aren't you concerned for my life?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, But more importantly, I'm concerned for I'm concerned for everybody because this shit has been going on forever. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it. And also this is good. This is what makes me think that Michael Jackson was probably innocent because the media destroyed him, the medical industry destroyed him. He was just fucking destroyed by these pieces of shit that just want to, you know, keep it going. They keep it going. It's been going on along. Yeah, Sarah is very brave. Oh yeah, Tom Hanks, Tom fucking Hanks, guys pedophile called out no response. Look, guys, it's music, it's it's a film, it's art. Looking to Marina Abramovich.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're just yeah, dude, literally that then, and this is why I thought this was so important, because there's so many name drops and yeah, god dude.
Speaker 2: There's so much shit that he's saying.
Speaker 1: Bro, if you if you really look into all the Kanye shit, Kanye saying the same exact fucking thing, yes.
Speaker 3: And dude in this in this exact stream, and fucking I wish I would have kept it in, but I couldn't. It was like there was I went through half of it right, and then I was like, wow, there's a whole other fucking that's a lot. So in this stream though, to all the cult members that want to go and find out more about this, he says, in this stream, I wish people he says. He says he doesn't have that big of a voice, and he said somebody like Kanye would have a voice. I hope Kanye does something and tries to come and speak out against He literally fucking says that in twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen, because this would be uh, this is around No, no, this is actually one of the first ones, so this is around in twenty eighteen when he was doing it, and then the last stream in twenty nineteen, which I don't have any footage from, but all stuff finish.
Speaker 6: Look into Marina Abramovich, do some research and this make no mistake.
Speaker 5: This is a cult.
Speaker 6: There is a widespread cult that is worldwide and it's fucking bad.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 6: And Seth Seth turned to me and opened up this secret bookshelf and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, this is where we keep the children.
Speaker 5: Seth said, we now need to have a talk about chicken.
Speaker 6: And I was like, oh god, and then he basically basically admitted it. Dan Schneider, Oh my god, Yes, Dan Schneider is. Of course, if you don't know who John Podesta is, do some research.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 6: Absolutely disgusting, Absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: There's this girl, Sarah Ruth Ashcraft on Twitter who has been accusing Tom Hanks of raping her when she was thirteen. Her dad sold her to Tom Hanks. She's been accusing him for months and months and months.
Speaker 5: And months and months. He's never addressed it. Her dad, you know, her dad.
Speaker 6: I think I saw a picture with her dad in Obama that she posted today.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow, Oh.
Speaker 2: Man, dude.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing that there's so much Isaac happy footage that it's impossible to watch all of it. There's so much of it, like all the things that people have saved throughout all of their videos that they have saved of him, because a lot of it has been wiped off the Internet and.
Speaker 3: He's currently still being like the ones like the song Dog, the song. I can't find that original video that was just That's why I had to pull the TikTok. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, because a lot of that shit was posted to Twitter, and Twitter was very obviously government run still is. And if they don't want any of this shit getting out about fucking pedophilias within within the higher up elites, I mean, fuck, they're on the elites fucking team, dude, they are the elien, and so they don't one that none of that shit getting out at all. And so yeah, dude, it's hard to find this kind of information. But man, I mean to be able to go down this rabbit hole, it's a deep one.
Speaker 3: For sure, dude.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It's fucking it's deep, it's intense, it's heart wrenching, you know, it's bad shit man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, he's really just kind of start realizing that this shit is everywhere. And if you want to go into a little talk, talk, talk a little bit about the police report. The police report basically just states that there were two dudes that approached Isaac or were driving the way that he was that he was going, or that he was walking right and they saw him kind of stumble on the bridge and then said that they saw him jump. And so there those were the two eyewitnesses to the whole situation. And well, actually I'm sorry there were three eyewitnesses because there was one more person that wasn't necessarily an eyewitness to the suicide. But there was dash can footage where you can see Isaac up on the bridge, but it doesn't it just shows him up on the bridge. It doesn't show you know, I mean, anything could have been happening. He could have walked out of his hotel room, been like, oh fuck, my car's fuck looking, turn around his back, walking fastly across the bridge. You know. Homeboys come by in the car, push him off the fucking bridge. Call the police, Hey we got something to report, you know.
Speaker 1: And how convenient is it that it's two police that are saying that. You know, I believe them just about as much as I believe the fucking bodyguards that weren't there whenever Epstein hung himself right right, get the fuck out of here with that.
Speaker 3: I want to mention too that Isaac in one of his streams somewhere also kind of pointed some fingers at the who this guy also possibly I don't know, I don't know how true this is, but I've seen it floating on the internet that the guy that created Rick and Morty, right justin roy Lan, Yeah, was a it is a pedophile dude.
Speaker 1: And you know why though, The whole reason why fucking Rick and Morty got canceled there for a little bit was because the fucking meeting or the people or somebody found out what he was doing before he made that show. So he he was, uh the producer or whatever, the fucking writer or whatever of Rick and Morty. He fucking made a show before, and it's really sick, and it got caught like out in the open. It wasn't for like CBS or anything like that. It was like for some like uh black uh not black. Uh what's it called?
Speaker 2: The dark web?
Speaker 1: It's like that kind of shit right where Yeah, it was basically like it was like a he was there was like a teacher or a coach or some shit that was falling home this little kid from practice or whatever it was, fuck and would wait until the dad went to sleep, and then he would come in there. He would come into the house and fucking like fantasize over fucking this little kid.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: And this was all like a cartoon or something. And that's what the dude from Rick and Morty created. What got out into the public. Why Rick and Morty was canceled in the first place, Well, that's why. Fuck and so this dude whenever somebody says that that kind of person is a pedophile, yeah, I'll believe that all day long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all day And have you guys seen this is still up on YouTube. But have you seen basically what the pilot to Rick and Morty was. It's called Doc and Marty. No, okay, you've seen that.
Speaker 1: You've seen that. I remember the reference that you know. It's basically they're trying to spin off a fucking back to the future.
Speaker 3: Right, They're trying to spin off to the back of the future. But it's a very crude animation, obviously, you can you can tell. It starts off says this is by Justin Royland, you know, and then it says Doc and Marty, and then the whole premise of the episode is it's like an eight minute episode. It's Doc Rick and Marty Morty, you know, and there it's exactly the same style, just a crude version of it, you know. And they keep getting in situations and they need to open the portal, but the only way to charge the portal gun is if Morty sucks fucking Rick off sucks as balls, right, And the whole thing is like Rick being like, oh yeah, Marty, oh you have suck on my bass, Marty, oh yeah, and then Marty's like sucking his nuts, right, and it's like it's like you're watching it and you're like, this is awkward, Like this is fucking awkward. And it's literally just eight minutes of Morty sucking Rick's balls, Like dirckt.
Speaker 2: Me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Isn't Rick and Morty a fucking adult swim thing?
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. And that's what I was trying and that's why I was I start trying to food. They all ties in together boom, like mine's blown. Bro. And notice this, so you you see that this Doc and Marty shit is up there on the internet, right, Okay, this guy's doing some weird shit on the dark web. Right. Everybody knows that the montherfucking NSA has got profiles. Profiles. Okay. They see this show and they're like, okay, this guy's have this show, you know, and it's a little internet show, Doc and Marty. This little kid sucking off a grandpa. Okay, red flag right there, red flag. Okay, let's present him with a deal. Let's get him into the black room. Let's see what he does. Obviously, he fucking played the ball. He played ball, right, and now what he would Rick and Murty's fucking everywhere, bro, you can't escape. It's in Walmart, Target, game, stop everywhere.
Speaker 2: I hate the fact that it's one of my favorite shows. Same dude, I love it.
Speaker 3: It was me too, but it's like and then I fuck, dude, I just keep diving into shit. I'm like, well, thanks for ruining for me. Fucking satanic pedophiles, right, I know that.
Speaker 1: Same way as if somebody were to tell me that the fucking writer or producer like what if they were they were the writer a producer of Black Mirror.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that would break my heart. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Even go back to old school Nickelodeon, right, Yeah, their emblem was the big orange Nickelodeon foot, remember that. Yes, And in every show they had some sort of weird thing where these kids are doing shit with their feet, like it'd be a random little thing. Amanda bind tod be sticking her foot in a pine then licking at clean on camera.
Speaker 2: She'd be so silly fetter.
Speaker 4: He had a children's pedophilic foot fetish. Ye, and that got confirmed later on. It's like, you know, looking back, there were signs, but we just didn't understand it at the time, and we.
Speaker 1: Wonder why Amanda Binds fucked?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it makes sense why she's the way she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, all those child actors man, all of them.
Speaker 2: You know, look at the Olsen twins.
Speaker 3: M Oh my god, they're all fucked. Billy Eilish, dude, look at Billy Eilish. How she started off right, you know? And then now you see that last like, did you guys see what her fucking costume was for Halloween? I did not know ruh, her boyfriend who is like thirty, right, and Billy Eilish, who just turned like twenty. Yeah, so he was dressed up like straight up like an old man, like fucking jackass, you know how they did the thing with the old man. And then Billy Eilish was dressed up like a toddler and yeah, literally dressed up like a toddler and they were like and and like full on wrinkles everything. And she's in a toddler thing with a banking and a diaper.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, it's holly weird.
Speaker 3: Reason it's literally obviously right in the face. It's a fucking Halloween party. They're throwing the ship and it's and it's and it's like it's like a fucking it's like a chaos and like like abuse ritual on her because like, let's think about what her initial message would like, what was she doing running around in uh, super oversized stuff so she couldn't be sexualized, right because yeah, and she didn't want to be sexualized, right and then and then now and then we see the ship, the pictures of her with the white eyes like ship looking like the fucking demon from bro I was like Matt bitch. Compromised. She compromised, compromise, She's compromised now, babe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell, I'm looking at these pictures, dude, of her at this Halloween Get to get what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude? And same night, same night, fucking they're throwing a Halloween party at my daughter's school, right and I'm there fucking and there's children running around everywhere, and guess what they're playing Billion Billy fucking Eilish.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: All these children are running around fucking going crazy, and I'm like sitting there kind of like like starting to get the fucking satanic pedophile vibes going.
Speaker 2: You know, dude, there's an actually, honestly believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's an actual video out there of Justin Bieber crying, bro, because he was like fucking friends with Billie Eilish or is. And there's a video of Justin Bieber crying on camera, bro and there, and he's like, oh my god, dude, they're getting fucking Billy just like they got me.
Speaker 2: Yep. And you know it, dude, you know it.
Speaker 1: That's why you know the ship that some of these fucking actors, singers, some of the shit they do, they do it because it's almost like a fucking cry out for help. Whenever they're doing some weird shit where it looks like something's a little sketchy, it is a literal fucking s ohs, motherfucker, come help me, dude, some weird shit is going on. That's why my mind is the way that it is. That's why I don't really blame it on them.
Speaker 2: But then to a point, I do.
Speaker 4: To an extent, you have to to like look the actors and singers and things like that that are being used. I don't blame them because either a they may have signed the data line without actually reading the fine print on what they were selling. I either souls right, or B they are the tool being used by the demon, you know what I'm saying, And I don't blame the tool for having a bad tool user. However, I also believe that once they get to a certain level of that they've been used for so long, they become a cog in the fucking machine.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna victim blame here, don't don't misinterpret. But at the same time, at a certain level, after so many years, you finally have to take ownership for your part.
Speaker 2: In letting it happen.
Speaker 1: You can't just be like that that person that has a fucking stick with a string, hang in with a fucking carrot right in front of your face. You eventually you gotta wake up and say, what the fuck? Why am I chasing this thing?
Speaker 4: It's the same thing of like the abused wife that stays in that situation, dog right, and like, Okay, I understand for this reason and that reason and the kids and yeah, yeah I get that. But after so long, when the kids move out, when you're find like, yo, you gotta take ownership of your own shit and be like I'm allowing myself to stay here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You can't constantly be a victim of your own reality. I'm not trying to victim blame.
Speaker 4: But at a certain time, in a certain place and a certain point, you gotta own your shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And that's that's really what fucking Cappy was talking all about.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: He wanted to bring up all these points, talk about fucking all the pedophilia within all these higher up organizations. They don't give two fucks. They feel like they're untouchable. You know why because the people that are in power are the ones who they are fucking loyal to.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And they know that as long as the as long as the fucking elites have their back, they are untouchable. May as well get a get away with fucking kid or doing some crazy shit running up It's untouchable there, and that a part of me wants to believe that that's why they do it. Yeah, they're trying to push that to the limit.
Speaker 4: That's I was gonna say, Yes, some of it's for a satanic ritchel, but I also think some of it's for the shock and all factor of like, really, you're like, get away with this?
Speaker 2: How far could I push this? Motherfucker? Like I've I've done everything that I want to do.
Speaker 1: Money can't buy the things that I want to do now, So you know what I'm gonna Really, it's like it's like that fucking kleptomaniac bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That starts off.
Speaker 4: It starts off with some sunglasses at Walmart, Right, a hat, you tear the sticker off of, Ooh, you feel a rush. Next thing you know, you're getting caught with thousands of dollars of merchandise one day and you're like, oh, I guess it really did get the better of.
Speaker 2: Me, didn't it. If you ever come to that realization.
Speaker 4: Right, if you do, getting caught half the time is part of the thrill for these fucks.
Speaker 2: Yes, not the kleptos. I'm talking about the pedos.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, for sure anyway, but yeah, man, so bo fuck dude, I know that we can go down so much farther here.
Speaker 2: But and maybe we'll make a part two of this. I'm not opposed to it. I'm open to it.
Speaker 1: So and the reason why we want to keep on talking about this is that we don't want people. Yes, QAnon is probably a shill. Yes, you know, all of these fucking truth movements, a lot of them are you know, kind of being guided in a certain direction for a certain reason that you know, I'm not really down with. We want to talk about this ship because a lot of that ship, how they get your attention is by giving you a little bit of the truth along with the crazy. It's basically what I'm trying to say. And so save the children, you know, fuck, you know, get shining light on some of the pedophiles and all the uh you know, the the fucking satanic pedophile rings that are running rampant throughout our country and also probably throughout the entire world. You know, hey, dude, don't forget about this ship. You can't be forget about it. Fuck who the governor is gonna be. Don't worry about none of that. That's that's bullshit for the side.
Speaker 2: This is just divided. Man. This doesn't change the pedophiles at the top. It doesn't matter what.
Speaker 1: Side of the party, Iran, bro, you are part of Save the children. And that's just how it is. It's a beautiful thing when we come together. Unfortunately, you know, it's kind of like getting together after a hurricane.
Speaker 2: We all come together after a hurricane.
Speaker 4: After something bad happens and when people's best nature really does come out.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sucks that it takes something bad to get there, but unfortunately that's what gets there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so, And I mean, to your conclusion, do you believe bo that Isaac Cappy was completely innocent of all this, that he wasn't crazy, that he was telling the truth, and that he was sacrificed so to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it. I believe it. I believe it and I stand with his message because of the fact that, like I honestly see, uh, when I look at Isaac Cappy, bro, I see fucking I see bits of all of us, Isaac Cappy Bro. Like you know what I'm saying, Like if Jonathan just happened to be at a fucking seth party, you know whatever, and they fucking what would you do? What would you do? What would I do? You know? We we like the type of people that we are, you know, and he was, and so like it hits home because like I feel for him, and it's like it's just crazy, bro, It's just crazy. He's like just his personality, like after watching all those videos and shit, like he had a very connected with their personality. Yeah yeah, I was just like, dude, this this guy's fucking chill.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'd smoke weed with this guy, no doubt, and you know for real, Like, so yeah, no, I believe I believe he was innocent. I believe the Isaac Cappy uh possibly had parents that were compromised based on how I feel. The response was kind of uh, you know, the like the lack there of the compassion. There's no compassion really seemingly but so yeah, man, I I I think that the fucking rivers and the ties run so super deep, and I think that he was innocent. He was telling the truth, and he got snuffed out because of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I agree, man.
Speaker 1: So that's where you're at too, you fully, fully unbelieve everything.
Speaker 2: I think that honestly, when you.
Speaker 4: The expression you live by the sword, you die by the sword, right, Yes, Okay.
Speaker 2: That kind of plays a role here.
Speaker 4: When you start pissing in everybody's cheerios, don't get mad when somebody stands up and slaps you for it. So he saw some fucker of foot, he started calling it out, and he got dealt with because of it.
Speaker 2: Yep, makes perfect sense to me. And that's the thing too.
Speaker 4: It wasn't It wasn't like he was just a random car crash victim, you know. It wasn't that he was dealing with depression for years and years and years and years and then finally he offered himself and everyony like, yeah, well, we kind of saw it coming.
Speaker 2: He was going on record publicly.
Speaker 4: Calling out the celebrities that are part of the pedophile ring, and all of a sudden, out of where he commits suicide after he literally said, Hey, by the way, if you see me commit suicide, it's not real.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, obviously they got to him.
Speaker 1: Dead Man Switch, dead Man, which, by the way, have you have you looked into the dead Man Switch?
Speaker 2: Is there anything that ever came of that?
Speaker 3: Uh? Not really speculation speculation of people thinking like, hey, was this Epstein's Island that they were showing this from. I did see when I on like my on my traveling through all these this rabbit hole I was going down, I did see a fucking and I lost it. Bro I thought I saved it, but I lost it. But I saw this ad, right. It was a picture of this ad with Tom Hanks standing with this fucking thing like oh, and it was for this hotel, right, and the back room just it had a similar looking marble fucking uh pattern going on to the one that was in the dead Man's Switch video. So yeah, So I don't know. I don't know if it was like an actual temple, if this hotel is considered a temple, if it was a place like what it was where it was, I think that there probably was more to the video. But I think that the fifteen second Scott released and then the rest of it is is somewhere, and I honestly do to believe that. Like these people that are in power, man know that they have the most of the masses fooled. Like if you if you mentioned this shit to just any Joe Schmo walking down the road, he's gonna be like, you're fucking crazy. Yeah, And that's you know, Pizzagate. A lot of people discredit it. Glenn Beck, Like, I love Glenn Beck. Listen to Glenn Beck, but he fucking is like that that Pizzagate. That right, You know, I can get. I can get with whatever. I like to listen to everybody's point of view, whether that be it is a far far republican type Delio. I can listen to his points of views. I listen to everyone's points of views. But he's totally like, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's interesting.
Speaker 4: I think it's you said there was a temple involved, and it was Epstein's island, a temple, so to speak. If you look at the types of buildings that were built, right, you look at the aesthetic of it, you look at the style of it. It is very Mediterranean, very mosque looking, very Moroccan looking the dome, the big bright blue dome on top of the building. Bro, that is very very Islamic looking. Yeah, I'm not trying to say the Muslim religion, du da da. Don't fucking torch me for that shit. I am just pointing out a spade is a fucking spade, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean you can get a very clear vision of what Epstein Island looks like just by looking at the set of fucking Ellen bro exactly. I mean, it's all there, It's all there, and that's how this is all connected. These people run in the fucking same circles. Is Tom Hanks a fucking pedophile?
Speaker 4: Does Ellen DeGeneres keep her interns chained up in the back for no reason other than it gives her joy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Confirmed.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of sketchy shit that goes on and it needs called out one way or another.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in a coincidence.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in two coincidences, and I sure as fuck don't believe in one hundred of them facts. So there's too many things that are fucking involved with this thing. The case needs to be cracked. I'm sure that there's so much more to learn, and we will hit on this subject again because I love going down this rabbit hole. People need to hear about it, especially especially all of our cult members out there that are trying to bust open that third eye fects. Okay, so Bo, thank you so much for coming on the show. We're gonna do a part too. Let the people know where they can find you and uh how to get a hold of you.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, it's always a pleasure, boys. I you can find okay, so check it out. I'm also on Apple Podcasts now where I finally got that figured out. So you can find me at Apple Podcasts. You can find me at Spotify. You can find me at bitshoot, which I haven't really been getting on too much because my videos are too long and they're like brober about it. But as I'm also on Rumble, so anywhere you search up anti slave que pretty much you'll be able to find me. And uh yeah, and then I got like a I got an email Anti slave qweat outlook dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, awesome, awesome.
Speaker 3: Any anything you know? Anybody needs to hit me up for anything?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We go down these rabbit holes all the time, baby, and these are our favorite topics to talk about because it's something that everybody has at least probably heard of within uh you know, all the pedophilia and the sex trafficking rings and all that shit.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, b this was awesome.
Speaker 1: You guys go check out I'm sorry, I say you guys.
Speaker 2: Y'all there we go.
Speaker 1: Damn y'all go check out Anti Slave QB podcast on Apple, on Spotify, anywhere you get your podcasts. Anyway, Jacob, any party words are you saying?
Speaker 4: No, man, And just like you said, we don't believe in coincidences here, one or two things is you know, that's one thing. Okay, when you see this many red flags, this many eyebrow raisers, it bears further investigation. And I promise you when you see this many things line up, it's not gonna do something pretty so yep, this was a solid episode.
Speaker 1: Too many strings on, too many pins on, too many notes and pictures that are tagged on the wall. You can't disregard it, can't ignore it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: My boy mentioned fucking John Podesta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean literally, dude, these are things.
Speaker 1: These are things that are known, bro, These are not These are things that are understood.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They can try to hide it, yeah, they can try. And you know erase us off the Internet. But guess what, there's fucking too many of us out here now that are calling for truth all day.
Speaker 2: I love that this has happening under Obama too, my fellow Americans. What what we need to do? Okay, modern problems require modern solutions. That motherfucker there and he wasn't even an American citizen.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. We're out of here. This was an awesome show. Thank you so much both for coming on the show. Go check out Anty Slave QWI podcast. Anyhow, until next time. This was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vital thing that we need you to do, or at least get on track to doing. Open up that third Ey