Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: This is the Jesse Kelly Show, and I am Jamie Allman, pleased in privilege to be filling in for you. I hope you all had a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to the brand new year, and football was well. I have to tell you that I'm a little disappointed in you, America, because it looks like one of my Black Friday traditions came to a complete and abrupt end today. So normally what happens on a Black Friday is I wake up, I might finish that half glass of red wine that my sister in law left on a table that I still hadn't cleaned yet, and then I'll pell mell directly to the Internet, where I will search and watch trampling videos, shoppers running all over each other over TVs and talking elmos and things like that. And I'm telling you, I looked and looked and looked because I was that desperate to find some segment of sadness in our society. Still, I looked all over for it, and I couldn't find one video, one trampling video. Normally, you go there and to the internet, you could find video after video. It's usually like the top story on the Drudge Reporter some nonsense like that, but not one. And I can't figure out whether or not just people are just happy like I am. I mean, I really kind of wanted to be sad because there's something depleting about watching trampling videos. But I'm gonna have to go back to just celebrating and being elated about the Trump election. I was just I was so happy for the past couple of weeks, and I was finding some reason to be sad, and I couldn't find it. So I'm very disappointing. As normally I can find something like somebody causing trouble at a Walmart and that one. I'm trying to think, well, maybe it's because people are peaceful now. Maybe they're happy now. Maybe there isn't anything to be desperate about, unless, of course you're Rob Reiner and CNN, MSNBC and maybe Kamala Harris. But I'm trying to figure out, like what it is. Maybe it's the Maybe it's the Amazon phenomena. Maybe people all just like shop on Amazon now or or order it, you know, to go to the Target website and order something for pickup or whatever. Maybe people are just done with that, but I'm not done with it. I want to see waffle house style fights, just just on a Black Friday. But I didn't see it. So it's either Amazon or people are really super happy, or maybe they were just still watching with mouths agape. The Kamala Harris and her husband Thanksgiving greeting. Now normally it's kind of like, well, I get it that people might be still thinking about you, but I'm wondering why you thought maybe it was still relevant for you to give a Thanksgiving greeting. Now again, I'm not opposed to Thanksgiving greetings. I think they're sweet and nice. Everybody should. I Thanksgiving greeted people on my Facebook page, so I can't blame them. But I'm just wondering whether there's this assumption somehow that Kamala Harris remains relevant, which she doesn't because she got clobbered. Oh no, she did win states where you didn't have to show an ID, so that was promising for her. But other than that, I'm just trying to figure it out. And so she goes on with her husband. I kind of feel bad a little bit for them. They're in this dreary room, these weird curtains that look like a rug and they do have the American flag, which I have to give him props for that. And Kamala Harris is wearing her pants suit that she wore the other day in the same video where she was obviously inebriated and talking to donors and talking to the grassroots, so to speak. Either that or the other day, Kamala Harris shot the Thanksgiving video just to get it all out of the way while the camera was in the whatever that is, and just did it all at once. So she's wearing the same clothes she wore in the I'm Joan Crawford Reincarnated and ineborated video, as she's wearing with her husband as they read a Thanksgiving greeting all thanks.
Speaker 3: Everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Today we come together to reflect on what we are thankful for and to share our appreciation for one another. Surrounded by family, friends, and those we cherish. We cook our favorite recipes, we share family stories, serve those in need.
Speaker 2: Try that that sounds so excited, I mean seriously, and again, here I am cracking on somebody's Thanksgiving video. Maybe that is the darkness that I was looking for, since I didn't find anybody trampling each other at Walmart. Now I just have to crack on somebody's nice, beautifully intended Thanksgiving message.
Speaker 5: But I'm like that and give thanks for our blessings on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: We also express our gratitude as a nation for our service members and their families.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Sacrifice so much to protect our nation and our most sacred value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking too. And because again I wasn't distracted by the trampling videos, I was able to sit and analyze this video and the timing of it all, and her grassroots thing and everything else, and thinking, Okay, so when did she start drinking? Was it? Did she drink? She didn't drink before this, because she looked rather well put together at this juncture in whatever evening or day that was. But then I think maybe after they recorded the video, then she started to like pound it.
Speaker 6: You know, I just have to remind you, don't you ever let anybody take your power from you?
Speaker 2: And this reminded me by the way, Kamela of you know, you've ever been to those parties, you know where you just wander innocently into the kitchen and you're just gonna grab a beer, from the fridge and in walks this chick drinking a glass of wine and her teeth are stained, and she's got that little pile up of whatever that red stuff is in the creases of her mouth on each side, and she's talking to you and not letting you get a word in edgewise, but she's wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: I just inssson, you don't you ever let anybody take your power from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta go over here. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: You have the same power I know that you did before November fifth, right, and you have the same purpose that you did, okay, and you have the.
Speaker 8: Same ability to engage and inspire noted.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. It's so good to see you again. I haven't seen you in a long time. And so I've got to go because I need to bring this beer that I just grabbed again another one out of there as an excuse. I got to bring this beer over to Bob, so I'll see you.
Speaker 7: So don't ever let anybody or in any circumstances take your power from me.
Speaker 2: I promise. That's a great color on you. And I've got to go, by the way. Speaking of color, so Kamala and I feel like I'm kind of beating a dead horse, although I don't really want to do that. So whatever that brown is, by the way, is maybe it's like a Thanksgiving brown, but it's really not a Thanksgiving brown. It's more like a I just mixed water colors and I put the brown with the black, and then I added some blue and created a color that actually doesn't exist anywhere. And I defy you to find a pants suit or a sweater or a shirt that has that same brown color on it. Well, that's enough beating up on Kalala. I will tell you though. At Merri Lago, it was a completely different story. And Elon Musk was there and it was a party extraordinaire and guess what it made CNN and the legacy media so mad that they decided they were going to go right after Elon Musk. And it is something you've got to hear for yourself. But it was a party and they were dancing in their chairs to YMCA. So a tale of different attitudes here in the United States of America. So yeah, it was a fun, fun Thanksgiving in America. I'll tell you that this is the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Jamie Allman, pleased and privileged to be with you.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: This is the Jesse Kelly Show, and I am Jamie Allman, pleased in privilege to be filling in for you. I hope you all had a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to the brand new year. And football was well. I have to tell you, though, I'm a little disappointed in you, America, because it looks like like one of my Black Friday traditions came to a complete and abrupt end today. So normally what happens on a Black Friday is I'll wake up, I might finish that half glass of red wine that my sister in law left on a table that I still hadn't cleaned yet, and then I'll pellmell directly to the Internet, where I will search and watch trampling videos, shoppers running all over each other over TVs and talking elmos and things like that. And I'm telling you, I looked and looked and looked because I was that desperate to find some segment of sadness in our society. Still, I looked all over for it, and I couldn't find one video, one trampling video. Normally, you go there and to the Internet, you can find video after video. It's usually like the top story on the Drudge Reporter some nonsense like that, but not one. And I can't figure out whether or not just people are just happy like I am. I mean, I really kind of wanted to be sad because there's something depleting about watching trampling videos. But I'm gonna have to go back to just celebrating and being elated about the Trump election. I was just I was so happy for the past couple of weeks, and I was finding some reason to be sad and I couldn't find it. So I'm very disappointing. As normally I can find something like somebody causing trouble at a Walmart and that one. I'm trying to think, well, maybe it's because people are peaceful now, Maybe they're happy now. Maybe there isn't anything to be desperate about, unless, of course you're Rob Reiner and CNN, MSNBC and maybe Kamala Harris. But I'm trying to figure out, like what it is. Maybe it's the maybe it's the Amazon phenomena. Maybe people all just like shop on Amazon now or or order it, you know, to go to the target website and order something for pickup or whatever. Maybe people are just done with that, but I'm not done with it. I want to see waffle house style fights, just just on a Black Friday. But I didn't see it. So it's either Amazon or people are really super happy, or maybe they were just still watching with mouths agape. The Kamala Harris and her husband Thanksgiving greeting. Now, normally it's kind of like, well, I get it that people might be still thinking about you, but I'm wondering why you thought maybe it was still relevant for you to give a Thanksgiving greeting. Now again, I'm not opposed to Thanksgiving greetings. I think they're sweet and nice. Everybody should. I Thanksgiving greeted people on my Facebook page, so I can't blame them. But I'm just wondering whether there's this assumption somehow that Kamala Harris remains relevant, which she doesn't because she got clobbered. Oh no, she did win states where you didn't have to show an ID, so that was that was promising for her. But other than that, I'm just trying to figure it out. And so she goes on with her husband. I kind of feel bad a little bit for them. They're in this dreary room, these weird curtains that look like a rug, and they do have the American flag, which I have to give him props for that. And Kamala Harris is wearing her pants suit that she wore the other day in the same video where she was obviously inebriated and talk heated donors and talking to the grassroots, so to speak. Either that or the other day, Kamala Harris shot the Thanksgiving video just to get it all out of the way while the camera was in the whatever that is, and just did it all at once. So's she's wearing the same clothes she wore in the I'm Joan Crawford reincarnated and ineberated video as she's wearing with her husband as they read a Thanksgiving greeting to you all.
Speaker 3: Both everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving Today.
Speaker 4: We come together to reflect on what we are thankful for and to share our appreciation for one another. Surrounded by family, friends, and those we cherish, We cook our favorite recipes, we share family stories, serve those in need.
Speaker 2: Try that that sounds so excited, I mean seriously, and again here I am cracking on somebody's Thanksgiving video. Maybe that is the darkness that I was looking for, since I didn't find anybody trampling each other at Walmart. Now I just have to crack on somebody's nice, beautifully intended Thanksgiving message.
Speaker 5: But I'm like that and give thanks for our blessings on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: We also express our gratitude as a nation for our service members and their families.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Sacrifice so much to protect our nation and our most sacred value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm thinking too. And because again I wasn't distracted by the trampling videos, I was able to sit and analyze this video and the timing of it all and her grassroots thing and everything else, and thinking, Okay, so when did she start drinking? Was it? Did she drink? She didn't drink before this, because she looked rather well put together at this juncture in whatever evening or day that was. But then I think maybe after they recorded the video, then she started to like pound it.
Speaker 6: You know, I just have to remind you, don't you ever letting by take your power from you?
Speaker 2: And this reminded me by the way, Kamela of you know, you've ever been to those parties you know where. You just wander innocently into the kitchen and you're just gonna grab a beer from the fridge, And in walks this chick drinking the glass of wine, and her teeth are stained, and she's got that little pile up of whatever that red stuff is in the creases of her mouth on each side, and she's talking to you and not letting you get a word in edgewise. But she's what's to talk to you. I just Insson.
Speaker 6: Don't you ever let any by take your power from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta go over here. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: You have the same power I know that you did before November fifth, right, and you have the same purpose that you did, okay, and you have the.
Speaker 8: Same ability to engage and inspire noted.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. It's so good to see you again. I haven't seen you in a long time. And so I've got to go because I need to bring this beer that I just grabbed again another one out of there is an excuse. I got to bring this beer over to Bob, so I'll see you.
Speaker 6: So don't ever let anybody or any circumstance take your power from me.
Speaker 2: I promise. That's a great color on you. And I've got to go, by the way, speaking of color, so kamala and I feel like I'm kind of beating a dead horse, although I don't really want to do that. So whatever that brown is, by the way, is maybe it's like a Thanksgiving brown, but it's really not a Thanksgiving brown. It's more like a uh. I just mixed watercolors and I put the brown with the black, and then they added some blue and created a color that actually doesn't exist anywhere. And I defy you to find a pantsuit or a sweater or a shirt that has that same brown color on it. Well, that's enough beating up on Colar, I will tell you though. At merri Lago, it was a completely different story, and Elon Musk was there and it was a party extraordinaire. And guess what it made CNN and the legacy media so mad that they decided they were going to go right after Elon Musk. And it is something you've got to hear for yourself. But it was a party and they were dancing in their chairs to YMCA. So a tail of different attitudes here in the States of America. So yeah, it was a fun, fun Thanksgiving in America. I'll tell you that this is the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Jamie Almon, pleased and privileged to be with you. Happy post Thanksgiving, Black Friday, everyone, This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Jamie Almon really honored to be fillyan for my buddy Jesse. And I gotta tell you, I feel really nitpicky, and I feel like this isn't the time to be that way. But it's not my fault. I mean, things are happening and they're just walking right into my spider web. I'm trying to be positive. I should be just taking gummies and I should be mortgaging my house for crypto and all that kind of stuff, But instead I'm watching these videos. So I'm watching the Kamala Harris Thanksgiving message and deconstructing it like she's I'm like, like, why is she wearing that? Was this before she was drunk? Or was this after she was drunk. I'm like, I should be busying myself with more positive kinds of activities and so, but but I can't help it because it's not my fault. I mean, these people are doing things and I'm thinking, are you really doing that? Are you really saying that, and I'm thinking, well, I have to react to it, because this is impossible to believe that you're doing this. And so yeah, oh really, you're going to start to deconstruct the Christmas the White House Christmas tree presentation. Well, yeah, because it's not my fault that this happened.
Speaker 1: This beautiful Fraser fur was grown at the Cartner's Christmas Tree Farm, where the Carter family has been growing trees for more than sixty years, and their farm is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, a region that was recently devastated by Hurricane Helene. The family lost thousands of trees in the storm, but this one remains standing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that tree that currently is in a wagon, cut down and basically on its way to death after it's decorated, was one of the last trees standing on the farm after Hurricane Helene. And you cut it down. Now hopefully you didn't name it, and.
Speaker 1: They named it tremendous.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, so you named it before then you killed it and cut it down. And I'm thinking to myself, Okay, the White House Christmas tree normally is like a happy thing. It should be a happy thing unless it's Malani is a White House Christmas tree, then they're seeing Nazi symbols in ornaments. But other than that, I'm thinking, wait a minute, So you you had in your grass the last Christmas tree. Like if I am them, like I would be a it's so tone deaf it's not even funny. So if i'm them, I would be decorating the Of course they hate North Carolina is now because they voted for Donald Trump, but I'm not quite sure Jill and Joe are all that mad about that, to tell you the truth. That's another story for another day. But so if I'm you and I'm doing a great thing, I'm going to decorate. So if I were like the Comms director of the Biden administration, I'd be doing this. Here's what you should do. It's a last remaining tree in North Carolina on this farm. And if I'm you, I'm decorating that tree and calling that the White House Christmas tree. I'm decorating in North Carolina as a sign of my magnanimity and love of North Carolina and love of this country. Instead what they do, it's the last tree standing or one of them, and they cut it down. But not before naming it. And I'm thinking to myself, all right, So I've always wondered, when I'm not wondering about a thousand other things every day, I've always wondered, Like they talk about aliens and spaceships and things like that, It's like, if they were aliens in spaceships, why don't they ever land? Like why don't they ever come? I know there's stories about people being abducted and kidnapped, but there's never really any proof of that. So I'm trying to figure out, like, well, i know what's happening here. Aliens are like circling the earth and they're seeing things like this, and they're also seeing like pictures of people. Every once in a while. They're on a boat dock, you know, and it's a giant squid and they're boasting that this squid is seven hundred years old. It's the largest squid that we've ever seen in history, and we have it now on a hook. And I'm thinking, if I'm an alien, I'm thinking, I'm not gonna land here because I know what you're gonna do to me. You're gonna put me on a hook or whatever, you're gonna cut me, kill me or enslave me, and I'm not stopping here. So now you know, I think I think you know through this the answer as to why aliens have never landed here because they know because they could see and they could pick up on what people like Jill Biden others are throwing down. They're like, I don't know, I wouldn't land there. If I were you, they might you know, they might kill you or put you on a hook and take pictures with you. And they're like, no, we're not gonna do that, you know. So what happens here is that people don't even understand when they see this, like what, how do you not know what you're saying? Like, I love Christmas trees. I saw a bunch of people today, you know, with the Christmas trees on the top of their cars, and it's like, oh, it's you know, Friday after Thanksgiving, our traditional day of picking up the tree. I get it. You cut them down, you grow them to cut them down. I get that. But especially since they're also environmentalists, right, they also argue so green, they're so into the green, and yet a tree that survives a hurricane is cut down for Christmas and it's a tree. I thought you guys love trees. I thought, actually, we used to call you tree huggers or whatever else it is. But then we realize you're not really tree huggers when it comes to your carbon offsets. You decide to plant trees, like in Africa, but you plant them in places where they should be growing corn and food for people, but you're planting trees instead out of your guilt and whatever else it is. So again you're probably thinking, man, you're really overthinking things today. Man, You're like, really, but this is significant and maybe it's not as significant to you, but I understand that, I get it. But still this was so egregious and to have this poor tree, the last who survived it survived the the hurricane, and you decided, well, I'm gonna cut it down and put in my living room, That's what I'm gonna do, and we're going to decorate it whatever. And that was the thing that was so.
Speaker 1: For the extraordinary hope that it represents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how do you say hope like when you don't understand that the significance of the tree survived the hurricane actually is an emblem of hope. And you cut it down. It's like, I don't even I can't even get my arms around that one.
Speaker 1: It's an honor to be here today with Congresswoman Virginia Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever and so, and then not to mention the fact that it would be an homage to the survival of the North Carolinians and the moxie of the North Carolinians who survived just like the tree. Some of them are living intents, but FEMA is ignoring them. And some of them had Trump supporter signs and FEMA ignored them too, So I guess it kind of follows with the whole trajectory of their view of things and their view of life. That yeah, crazy. So now, by the way, I'm seeing on the internet as well, the fact that after Trump's inauguration, six planets are going to be aligned in the sky. And I'm thinking to myself, Okay, well, don't take that too far, because you know why the planets are aligned to the sky, right, And as much as I love Donald Trump, I got news for them. The planets are aligned in the sky because of God and not Trump. Let's not think it too far. Like I'm having the time of my life enjoying this election and Trump's Grover Cleveland pull off. But I would just I would just keep quiet about the whole if Trump was elected, and therefore the planets are aligned to the sky. It's like that was planned a long time ago by the one and only all Right. In Canada, they are crazy people in Ontario. One town it gets fined for not flying the LGBTQ flag, and I'll have that for you straight ahead of here. This is Jesse Kelly Show and I'm Jamie Allmen. Yeah, one Scotch, one whiskey beer. I know it's not the song, but the same guy. And I think I had all that on Thanksgiving. It was fantastic. I hope you guys had a great one too. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Jamie Allman, really happy to be with you today. So this is crazy Canada, you know, is I don't know. I know a lot of Canadians. I don't know a lot of them, but I but Canadians are actually pretty cool people generally when you meet them. But for whatever reason, collectively, Canadians are crazy. And Trudeau's a nut. And every time I mentioned Trudeau's name, they're like, you know, he looks just like Castro he's Castro's son. If you shave the beard off, he looks, and I go, I know, but I can't think about that. I'm not gonna look up Castro without a beard and Trudeau because I'm busy looking up videos of tramplings on Black Friday that I didn't see, and so my time was really occupied on the internet. I couldn't really do that. But anyway, Canada is nuts, and you know during COVID they went crazy arresting ministers and people who kept their churches open. And Trudeau's a total piglet. And although he did respond a little bit to Trump's tariff threat, which I think was a good one and I love the tariff idea, and that he called him like right away. Well, no, it turns out like ninety seven percent of the people arrested for terror related charges as illegals are coming through Canada, not Mexico. Anyway, this small world Canadian township of Emo. And this is coming to my from my friends at Breitbart, And it's funny how that it's the town is called Emo, which if you have kids, or younger kids or teenage kids, you know what Emo is. It's like kind of like these empathetic, you know, emo nosering type of black fingernail type of kids. You know, I get it. But it's funny how this town of Emo is very very much unlike any stereotype you would think of an EMO. Anyway, they're being ordered by the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal to pay damages for failing to proclaim Pride Month, and they were instructed to back in twenty twenty. So this group called Borderland Pride. Now, by the way, so I also know a lot of gay people and love a lot of gay people, and I guarantee you this isn't gay like, this isn't what gay people do. Gay people as a majority in terms of who they are, they don't want to sue people who don't make cakes for their solemnities. They don't want to do that. They're nice people, they oftentimes have a lot of money for whatever reason, and they're productive citizens and they don't want to mess with people on a near constant basis. So it's only really the activist weirdos that want to harass people and force them to do things that they want them to do. So this group, Borderland Pride, told Emo, Hey, here's what you need to do. You need to declare June as Pride month, and you have to fly this LGBTQ two rainbow flag for a week of your choosing. I am not kidding you. This happened. They also wanted the talent of Emo to email us a copy of your proclamation or resolution once adopted and signed. This is crazy. So the Emo township said, hey, you know what, you guys can pound sand as far as we're concerned. And so then there was this big arbitration process in the Canadian courts and everything else, and then ultimately the tribunal ruled against the township and they ruled that borderland pride. They gave him fifteen grand and ten thousand dollars coming from the township itself, and then five thousand dollars coming from the mayor of Emo, like out of his own pocket. This is this is unbelievable. And so this is also crazy because the town doesn't have a flagpole. So it's it's this poor town. It's a town of one thousand, three hundred and thirty three people and it does does that have a flagpole, which I would encourage it to get to fly the American flag whatever. But this court ruled that they are in violation of the dictum from this borderline they sued and everything else. And then on top of that, you have these people have to go and participate the EMO, like city council and the mayor have to go and participate in the Human Rights Code re education camp. So you have to like do this course to give you some kind of primmer on human rights. And I'm thinking to myself, well, there are no human rights apparently among the individuals in EMO, the government people who are like, well, we don't really have a flagpole, I don't know what you want us to do, Like, we can't really do this, so I don't know why you're making us do this. But it's all because of Trudeau and his pushing of this LGBTQ two agenda. And I'm here to tell you that the reality is most people even transgendered. You know that they told that lying story about Trump kicking fifteen thousand transgendered military members out of the military. It was a complete and total lie told by a British publication and it absolutely is untrue. And there are fifty if there are fifteen thousand transgender people in the military. Thank you for your service. You're amazing. I think it's awesome that you're doing that, and I applaud your service to our country. But Trump never intended to kick them out. The reality is, these activists are causing so many problems that I think even the LGBTQ two community would never really engage in real life. But the activists are always the crazy ones, and so that's how we kind of get to that. All right, coming up one of my absolute favorite Trump appointments. You might not have heard about it yet, but I'll tell you about it. This is Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Jamie Allman.