Speaker 1: Oh bead of bard that hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night I'm ravingly And we have a little bit of a conversation that needs to be had good cult members. We touched on it last week or possibly the week four two weeks ago. Yeah, time flies when you're having fun, you know what I mean. I hear this, I'll never know what it is. I never know if it's yesterday or tomorrow, but somehow it's never fucking today, and I'm tired of it. But that's neither here nor there. So we need to have a conversation, good cult members. What is going on with the random deaths of scientists that are surrounding very key strategic national defense sectors. And we talked about this a little bit with the general that was over a sizeable portion of the UFO site, right and he just walked off into the desert with nothing but a revolver and he still has not been found. And we're going to talk about General McCaslin here in a bit. But that is only the most recent of a long list. But honestly, I didn't even know how long this was. That has gone down since the end of last year to now. There's a lot more. There's six that people are talking about. There's a lot more as a matter of fact, And what if I was to tell you that there's a precedence for this. In the late eighties and early nineties twenty five to twenty seven opinion on who you ask, scientists surrounding Britain's National Defense Sectors were all murdered or confirmed dead or missing in very strange, mysterious ways, so much so that a book was written about them, and the author of the book sent a foyer request to the British Parliament and they didn't even They outright ignored him, and then he had to reappeal it, and then he was arrested allegedly.
Speaker 3: We're gonna they get Did they just kill him?
Speaker 2: Well, some of the murders were a bit It's like, okay, if you were to look at one individual case, very very similar to the situation that's going on with our scientists right now, if you were to look get one of these as an individual as a write off, okay, I could I could see a world in which something like this has happened.
Speaker 4: Right, People go hiking and go missing all the time.
Speaker 2: Murder suicides do in fact happen, you know, random gangland violence that some person was just in the wrong place, wrong time, got crossing the crossfires.
Speaker 4: This does happen.
Speaker 2: But when you put it all together and you see that there is not this, this is a pattern. This isn't even a oh well, you know, only the conspiracy theorist. No, no, out loud. There is a very clear pattern that's going on here. And then specifically with the type of science that excuse me, the type of scientists that are being unalived for lack of better words, because some of them are just gone missing, some of them are confirmed dead.
Speaker 4: So there's a whole thing here.
Speaker 2: This isn't like, oh this nuclear physicist over here, Oh, this botanical scientist over here, Oh this anthropology scientist over no, no, no, no. They are all directly connected to the American national defense industry, some might say the military industrial complex. So let's go deeper into all of this. Yes, right, Patterson Air Force Base is going to make its appearance, But so were a few labs that people may or may not have ever heard of before. But they got their own crazy backstories and rabbit holes within rabbit holes within rabbit holes to go down.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do a little bit of a deep dive this episode.
Speaker 2: Good cult members, So before we get started, Raven Lee, what what is your take on it?
Speaker 4: Before we get started here.
Speaker 5: So I did want to give a huge shout out to our cult member Alex in I don't want to say like your full name. He actually presented this information to me way back in oh, way back in December. He actually found that in professor with nuclear science and engineering and physics was this was the first one and he said, hey, this seems really fishy and I don't really know what's going on with this, but you know, keep an eye on it. And then as this is progressed, he set me other articles and things, and I'm like, hmm, I think you're really onto something here.
Speaker 3: I think you're keeping a good eye out.
Speaker 5: And so I actually didn't really know a bunch about it besides what the articles I kind of glanced at, you know, read that he gave us some stuff. But I think that there is I didn't know anything about Britain having twenty five to twenty seven people gone missing at one point or killed. I would assume that there is a reason and a connection between all of them and why because it's it's weirdly being talked about, but not not in the mainstream media enough to where it's like still being brought up, like you see it on social media and people are like, hey, so there's another scientist that's going on, and then it's cut quietly, kind of just going off into the wind.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'll don't really know a bunch about it.
Speaker 2: I will say that it's being talked about so much so that now an American congressman is stepping up and saying, hey, what the fuck is up? It actually is Okay, thank god we have one politician and grants it.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm sure if you look at who's funding him, that's a whole thing and the stuff.
Speaker 2: Like, I haven't done a deep dive into the politician himself, but what I will say is I can at least appreciate a specific congressman who has stepped up and said, hey, y'all, maybe we need to be paying attention because there is a clear dark pattern of what's going on here. None of this shit's making sense, and it's like, okay, mister congressman, you now have the floor her I want to hear from you.
Speaker 4: But anyway, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get to all of the good Cult members are gonna start the top and work our way down. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time and for anybody that would like to see these episodes right see the articles in the videos and all the proof that we are bringing to the table as well as our faces. But what you need to do is go to patreon dot com slash Cult, a conspiracy podcast. That is the only place to get the video of these shows, and it's also the only place to get these episodes. Absolutely, commercials suck. Advertisements suck.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 2: Please help us and kick those ads out of here by coming and checking us out of Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast. When you go there, there's a couple of tiers for entry. Like I said, the lowest tier, you will get to see the video evidence of this. You'll get these shows a couple of days in evans, and of course you'll get these shows promotion for this commotions sick. But if you go to that next tier up, that third eye all the way open tier, not only do you get these things, but you'll get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live events. It's always fun, it's always unhinged. It's a rip snort in good time.
Speaker 4: You hear.
Speaker 2: The episodes get posted on Thursdays. Come be a part of the cult collective every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Also, if you go to that tip tier, that mannic tier, not only will you get everything we just listed, but you will be getting exclusive merchandise mailed directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation. No, there's no merch store that will ever hold these T shirts and these stickers. This is only for our manic teer homies that support us to that level, and we appreciate all of you that have already gone and done. So anyway, let's cut to it all right, So let's just start off at the top here. Okay, so this is from American Greatness dot Com. Yes, I know the people are gonna get pissed off about the source, but again, let's look at the information that is being broadcast here rather.
Speaker 4: Than the source itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, have your leanings all you want, that's not the point of the episode here. Something dark is going on. Nine top level scientists die or go missing in the past year. Let's break this down here. So, in the span of nine months, nine top level scientists in the United States have died or vanished without a trace. Seven of them were connected to the Air Force Research Laboratory AFRL, or the institutions indirectly funds or it directly funds. Rather so AFRL develops and transitions the most sensitive aerospace technologies in the United States's defense arsenal. Now, this is a list that's gonna go over them, but then we're gonna break them all down individually to get to the deeper story here. Okay, So starting off right off the rip here, Monica Wascinta Reza, probably mispronouncing that my apologies. She vanished June twenty second of last year while hiking with friends in the Angels National Forest in California. She still has not been found by the way as of time of recording. She was last seen waving to a hiking companion approximately thirty feet behind the group. Despite an extensive search involving helicopters, drones, canine units, only a beanie and lit bomb were recovered and her body has not been found. Rezam, who was sixty, was an aerospace engineer at the technical fellow at Aerojet Rocket Dying, which, yes, that is a real place, Aerojet Rocket Dyne Laboratories for those.
Speaker 4: That may not know.
Speaker 2: They do a lot with jet propulsion, a lot with jet propulsion, and they are a pretty key component to the well, let's just say anything involving missiles rockets, you know, like I said, military defense industrial complex is happening here.
Speaker 4: But moving on.
Speaker 2: Who later moved to NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratories JPL. Yes, we've already talked about JPL, and how that was founded by one of Alistair Crownley's little homeboys.
Speaker 4: Well, I should say Beta Cux, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Jack Parsons was a guy, he made rockets, He did a cult sacrifices anyway, beside the point JPL. That's him moving forward here. And she was a co inventor of Mandelay. Mandalay is a very She literally invented this alloy. So it is a family of nickel based super alloys developed by Aerojet Rocket Dye too. Its stand oxygen rich environments and extreme heat in rocket engines, so basically the metal I know what people are thinking, right, So throwing it out here. We do know that jet fuel does not melt still beams like a nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: I get that rocket propulsion is a little more.
Speaker 2: Intense than a jet fuel fire, right, And the metal components that hold that heat and direct it have to have a different type of metal. It got to be made out of some different stuff. She literally created mandolay, which is the metal that is used for a lot of these super hot, superoxygen rich rocket components. Its unique achievement is balancing high oxygen comi compatibility with structural strength, solving a critical challenge where traditional oxygen resistant alloys are too weak to use in high pressure components like pre burners or turbine rotors. So she was absolutely as at her field. She worked closely with retired Major General William Neil McCaslin, yes direct connection between the missing general and her, who commanded the AFRL from twenty eleven to twenty thirteen and oversaw the government funding for her alloy program. He literally cut this scientist the check to work on the components to do the rocketry. Not to mention, he was over the R and D department at the let's just call it the Alien Site right of right Patterson Air Force Base. But yes, so there was absolutely a connection here. But Caslin disappeared in February. We're going to talk about that more in a bit. But anyway, Dallas Hardwick, Reza's mentor and co inventor of Mandalay, died on January fifth, twenty fourteen, apparently of natural causes. That's not the connection here. Oh yes, apparently quote unquote, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I was like, quot quote yeah, throw that apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, throw the air quotes when you see him, it's like a flag on the play if you see it calling you know what I'm saying. But as far as for the conversation we're having this evening, that was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: That was over twelve years ago, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: These this collection of depths are all really really tightly packed together. And again it doesn't take much of a genius to see the connection between it all. So we're gonna talk about Reza more in a bit, But that's the keynote here, all right. Moving on, Melissa Cassius probably mispronouncing that one as well. Has been missing since June twenty sixth of twenty twenty five. In Taos County, New Mexico, probably mispronouncing Tios Taos.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She was last seen walking alone on Highway five eighteen near Talpa around two fifteen pm, wearing a light colored shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes, with a backpack containing personal items. Cassius was fifty three and was an administrative assistant at the Los Alamos National Laboratory. The amount of rabbit hole and conspiracies to go into with the Los Alamos National Laboratory, y'all, we could do five episodes on them. I'll give you a keynote real quick. That's where they started developing the first atomic bomb. Okay, it spawns from there. It only goes wilder from there. But anyway, a facility known for nuclear weapons research and national security science. Her job at the LANL links her to McCaslin, another direct connection to General McCaslin, who worked closely with LA and L on national security projects at Kirkland Air Force Base. According to the Daily Mail, she vanished just four days after Reza mysteriously disappeared. Y'all this one in and of itself. The things she dropped lunch off to her daughter. She called her husband and then grabs a book sack and takes the fuck off down a highway, never to be seen again.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just the two of those alone is sketchy as shit.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's wild, It's all right.
Speaker 5: No, no, Now we have two we have two women that are close connection to good old General we do now.
Speaker 3: That are four days apart.
Speaker 4: So this one is where things get a little.
Speaker 3: Three four and five yea all together.
Speaker 2: So this is gonna be a little spicy, a little wild, and there is some speculations on a lot of different fronts on this one.
Speaker 4: So today or this one anyway.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, three four and five on this list, Jacob Prichard, Jamie Pritchard, and First Lieutenant Jamie gustisis Gustie TuS Gustiitus.
Speaker 3: It's a weird name, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Gustitis, all right, Gustas. They all died October twenty fifth of last year. Now, this one, this one reads like a soap opera.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: But I mean, yes, they're gonna say they're all sleeping together, and like.
Speaker 4: Someone said, we don't know, we don't know, and.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even matter I care about what they were doing.
Speaker 2: None of it makes sense. I'm gonna read the story and then we have tons of conjecture because we got multiple news articles that are going to talk about when we break them down individually.
Speaker 4: But here's the overarching theme here. Okay.
Speaker 2: Jacob Pritchard was thirty four, and he was the Acquisition project manager at the AFLR Censors Directorate at Right Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, specializing in technologies for air and space reconnaissance and surveillance. Again, direct connection to the General. Right, this guy worked under the General anyway. Jacob's wife, Jamie Pritchett, well, I should say the General used to work there, but you know what I'm saying, there's direct connections as far as the base is concerned. Jacob's wife, Jamie Pritcher, thirty three, was a finance specialist at the Air Force life Cycle Management Center at Right Patterson.
Speaker 4: The couple had three children. Okay.
Speaker 2: Gustidas was twenty five, so there was a little bit of an age gap, but not much. And she was an Air Force Operations Analysis officer who worked in a top secret capacity at the seven hundred and eleventh Human Performance Wing at Right Patterson. Okay, the human performance wing of the top secret Air Force base.
Speaker 4: Now personally, my brain starts going to superhumans.
Speaker 5: That's just jam I was like Eugenics all the way. I'm I'm writing notes. I'm writing down, like the what they did and the connections to each other, because I want to see the pattern.
Speaker 3: But immediately I think of that.
Speaker 4: Start taking down the dates on all of them. Two for sure I did.
Speaker 5: I took down I took down June, June, and October. I didn't write down on the specific dates, but OKA say four days part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all right, these three individuals, here's what happened. Jacob allegedly killed his wife Jamie and placed her body in the trunk of their car, then drove to Sugar Creek Township, broke into Gustidas's apartment and fatally shot her around two am. Then he drove to West Milton Municipal Building, opened the trunk for police to discover Jamie's body, and at around four to twenty three am committed suicide by gunshot in the parking lot. The act was reportedly captured on security cameras.
Speaker 5: That's the most wild shit I've ever heard in my life. Like I said, like there's no way and as of this moment, and we're gonna read more about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that there was some sort of a love triangle situation here.
Speaker 4: I'm not not saying there. I'm out all.
Speaker 5: I don't really care if they have a love triangle. I more or less care what the hell they were working on and how they were connected to this general that got got and why they're all killed in.
Speaker 3: A very weird interesting way of like.
Speaker 4: Hmm, apparently we lost a shit and said, fuck everybody.
Speaker 5: I don't know or you know, we do have we do in fact understand how mind control works, so they.
Speaker 4: Could jump in out here.
Speaker 5: But I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my brain is thinking and i'm a I'm actually what was the what were we?
Speaker 3: She was with human performance? That's what it was. I wanted to look up.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred, seven hundred and eleventh Human Performance Wing at right Patterson Air Force Base. So I just have a weird feeling the seven eleventh first of all, the seven eleven unit. That's fucking hilarious, but okay, because it never close and they're working on human performance booom. But my point is I got a weird feeling that they're working on the bat blood.
Speaker 4: I don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 3: We'll see, but it has to be I mean, the bat blood. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm starting to form a form of theory already because we shall see. But oh I found it, Oh, I found it. Well, actually have a website because we're going to be breaking. Yeah, I'm gonna read this, so all right, go ahead, all.
Speaker 4: Right, let's move on here. Let's move on.
Speaker 2: So before I go, the next one as of this moment, and very very subject to change, y'all, as more information comes out and more things get revealed. Fine, I can't find any evidence to say that these three were sleeping together, that there was a love affair going on or anything like this. By all accounts, they didn't know each other, but they had two of it, and he had to have known where she lived, so like there has to be some sort of a connection. None of that has been made public yet, so and the comments section on this one goes in the wildest direction possible, all over the place. But fine, fine, anyway, we'll get to that one in a minute.
Speaker 4: Next.
Speaker 2: Carl Grimare or grill mayor excuse me, astrophysicists. Yeah, astrophysicist and astronomer at the Caltech Infrared Processing Analysis Center or IPACK, was shot dead on the front porch of his home in Lanno, California, February sixteenth, twenty twenty six. So February of this year, this astrophysicist and astronomer was found on his porch in the middle of essentially bump fuck nowhere, California. Like this and in the big city is what? No gangland violence. His house wasn't broken into. This was He was just shot through the chest sitting on his porch. But we'll get some more. Let's come grill. Maayre was celebrated for his groundbreaking research and astronomy, including the discovery of dozens of stellar streams, which are remnants of ancient galactic collisions, and the first detection of water signatures in the atmospheres of exoplanets. For nearly thirty years at IPAK, he worked on numerous projects, including Neowise Science Data Center, where he validated data pipelines for detecting asteroids and comets that could impact Earth. Grimare's role involved testing new instrumentation and ensuring the NEOs surveyor instruments performed to specifications to identify dark, cold objects against the black of space. So, just so we're all clear here, your boy had somewhere around one hundred and fifty peer reviewed journals that are out right now. He has made dozens of discoveries, dozens of instrumentation that he personally developed. As far as this goes like and from all accounts of what I can find, he was very well liked and well respected in his field. It sounds like nobody had beef with him, and your boy only did. He just did the research. He was just in the mix. And he was found shot dead on his porch.
Speaker 3: Yep, Yeah, that's not weird at all or anything, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then, of course William Neil McCaslin, General, former AFRL commander, former research commander at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, vanished from his home in Albuquerque, New Mexico on February twenty seventh, twenty twenty six. A silver alert was issued after the sixty eight year old disappeared. He reported left his phone, end glasses, but took his wallet, boots, and a thirty eight Revolver. With the FBI now assisting in his search, McCaslin hailed some of the most sensitive positions in the US military, including Director of the Special Program at the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense. That's that's kind of a big one. That's a pretty critical one. This gave him critical knowledge of the nation's most classified programs. He reportedly oversaw four point four billion dollars in classified aerospace research and development, running the lab at Right Patterson and serving as the Executive Secretary of the Special Access Program Oversight Committee, the body with the full purview of every SAP in the Department of Defense. So this dude was the one that basically gave the person the blessing and the certification to say what they could and could not know. You ever see those movies where, you know, you get this guy that goes to the White House and he's dressed like, you know, some vagabond, and they're.
Speaker 4: Like, you don't have the clearance for this.
Speaker 2: He's like, I am the clearance to talk about this, like you always had that an old guy. This is that guy, Like in real life, this is the guy where if he would have walked in the White House with a khakis and a.
Speaker 4: Polo on and so what are you doing here.
Speaker 2: You don't have the authorities, Like bitch, I literally wrote your authority get away from me, Like this is that guy but moving onez. His name appears in Wikileak's emails coordinating a UAP disclosure meeting with the Clinton campaign at the head of the Locky Martin's skunk works. According to the Sentinel Network, Okay.
Speaker 5: Glad that you just said that, because I was looking up the right patterson for Epstein and it came up in two things, and one of them is happens to be from twenty thirteen, and it's like right out of the eight The first thing that talks about is the Clintons, And I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: It has to They just have to make their way into every conversation, don't they.
Speaker 5: But I'm seeing I'm an advisory circular is another one Department of transp Rotation Aviation thing has showed up in his thing and it's it's very long interesting, So.
Speaker 4: Anyway, continue on.
Speaker 2: Mccasson's association with UFO Research and brief professional association with Tom DeLong and the Two of the Stars Academy have drawn significant public and media attention to the case. According to the Sentinel, these mysterious deaths and disappearances do not amount to quote, a loose connect collection of people who happen to work in defense. I agree that's not that. This is not what this is. This one documented system, traceable through patent filings, congressional testimony, DTIC records, and federal contract databases. Res of vanishing in LA Counting or LA County. Rather, grill Mayer was killed in LA County, both in the shadow of JPL Caltech corridor, where America's planetary defense infrastructure is built. McCaslin vanished in Albuquerque, home of Kirkland Air Force Base, and Sandy in Natal Labs. The right Patterson deaths were in Dayton, Ohio. These are not random locations. These are three, or they are three geographic nodes of American Defense Aerospace Research, Southern California, New Mexico, Ohio, the triangle where AFRL lives, and at the every node the same institutional silence. JPL said nothing about Rezum, NASA said nothing, the AIAA said nothing. Caltech's statement about Grillmore said he passed away suddenly, which is very accurate.
Speaker 4: I looked that up.
Speaker 2: Caltech didn't say anything about it, only that he passed away suddenly without using the word shot. Right, Patterson offered counseling services for the three people that died in this crazy way. They offered counseling, which, to be fair, every fucking time we had a suicide when I was in we had to stop and talk about it. We had to have a big death by PowerPoint to remind every people not to kill themselves. In like two weeks later, we had another one do it, and it's like, fucking stop, dude, real shit, and that was that was It's rough, and don't even me wrong, I'm not trying to take it onto that direction. But there was like a six month time span when I was living in DC, when I was stationed there where like it seemed like every three weeks to a month we had another one eat a bullet, and the command's response was to have more death by power points about not killing yourself, and then another one would happen to be like, would you stop fucking talking about it like this, maybe you would help. I don't know, but anyway, so maybe right Patterson offering counseling services at military mindset that stands to reason. But of all the bases, the base with the UFOs and shit, you're gonna offer your airmen counseling, but whatever. Okay. In every case, the institution that lost someone chose the minimum possible disclosure. The silence is its own pattern inside the pattern, which I have to agree with.
Speaker 4: Now, let's go on to this next guy.
Speaker 2: Nunio F Gomez, Lorero Lariro, I don't know how to pronounce. His name, doesn't matter. A prominent Portuguese plasma physicist was fatally shot at his home in Brookline, Massachusetts, on December fifteenth, twenty twenty five, and died from his injuries the following day. Authorities connected to the murder connected his murder to Claudio Manuel Nevez Valente, who had committed a shooting at Brown University two days prior. Both men were classmates at the Instituto Superior Technico in Portugal. I don't speak Portuguese, of my apologies, which we're going to talk about your boy Valente a little bit too. So he fired forty four shots at at Brown University classroom.
Speaker 4: To which he had no connection to.
Speaker 2: It just happened to be the same classroom that he once had class in when he was at Brown, and he basically failed at life, He was top of his class, all these things. He had an amazing academic career, gets to the profession world, sucks at it and just decided.
Speaker 4: To be spurned by everybody.
Speaker 2: And he actually recorded four videos where he admitted to everything and gave his reasons why it was psychobabble like your boy was not okay up top. And again we'll talk about that more in a bit. But yeah, he committed the murders at the at Brown University. He killed a few, injured more, shot a bunch around them, then took off. Two days later, he goes to this guy who they were classmates, but there's no indication that they were rivals by any stretch of the imagination. But this guy had achieved, you know, some serious success in his life, and your boy Valente just really sucked.
Speaker 4: But anyway, anyway, we'll talk about it all more in a bit.
Speaker 2: So Loreo forty four hailed joint appointments as a professor at MIT's Department of Nuclear s Science and Engineering and Department of Physics, Director and director of MIT's Plasma Science and Fusion Center.
Speaker 5: That's so so him and himself alone being killed and everything that he did that the article I dropped in the chat is all about him. That was the original article that Alex sent me, and it breaks down all of this stuff like this dude alone, like changed how everything is for the universe pretty much and how plasma works and all this stuff. So for him to get killed on top of all these other people, yeah, no, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So he joined MIT in twenty sixteen and was known for his work on nonlinear plasma dynamics, including the development of Verato Veriato don't know simulation code, and his research on solar flares and fusion confinement. So your boy was a key player as far as nuclear fission was concerned. He was head of MIT's to or excuse me, He was a professor at MIT's Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering and Department of Physics, as well as director of vimmit's Plasma Science and Fusion Center. Your boy was insane and like you said, he changed the game in so many ways. They're gonna read more about him in a bit, but yeah, he got killed by this guy for with allegedly no connection, with no background to this.
Speaker 4: And I know people are thinking like and I've also heard the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, he's called the scientists of the Jews. That's something that a lot of news articles are saying because allegedly he was Jewish. The guy who killed him was not a Muslim or an Iranian or any of that. He was Portuguese. So the whole him being Jewish thing that people are throwing into this for the fuck of it matters literally zero percent.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even looking at if he was Jewish or not.
Speaker 4: I know, no, No.
Speaker 2: I had to go through and I had to search like thirteen different articles to talk about him, because every other one tried making it well clearly it was because of anti Semitists and Semite hate, because you know the are so hated. Now this person killed him. It's like, so this guy being the critical player to nuclear fission, and you think it was his religion that was the reason for his murder, Like odd people want to hate the Jews. Fine, I don't get down with it, but fine, everybody's in tow to their opinion. Everybody's in tow to be wrong, just like I am. Fine, But like all all the things that we could be talking about right now, like the importance of this.
Speaker 5: Guy, the way we could have been Muslim and I wouldn't have cared like as long we're talking about the work that they're creating.
Speaker 2: So he could have been like a card carrying Wickan or so. It has nothing to do with the groundbreaking research he's done in the nuclear field. But like all these articles are making it about anti Semitism, and it's like, all right, dude, we got we got more important shit to talk about right now. So anyway, anyway, we're gonna get to him more in depth in a bit so last. Jason Thomas, a chemical biologist, was reported missing on December thirteen, twenty twenty five, after leaving his home on the night of December twelfth without his phone, wallet, or identification. He was found dead in Lake Oh God, I'm gonna try to pronounce this word for any of our Massachusetts listeners. You might laugh at the way I pronounced this. Quanta powat. I have no idea in lake Quanta powet in Wakefield, Massachusetts, on March seventeen, twenty twenty six. So Thomas was forty five or just we're clear. He went missing December twelfth. They found him March seventeenth. Oh wow, they just found him. As of time of recording just a few weeks ago. So anyway, moving on, So he was forty five, was the assistant director of Novardies Institute for Biomedical Research, with over forty five hundred citations on chemical biology and Chimo chemo protein Jesus chemo proteomics.
Speaker 4: That sounds made up. I believe them, but that sounds made.
Speaker 3: Up some random mass words thrown together.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, your boy had over forty five hundred citations with his name on it. Okay, he was absolutely a dog when it came to his industry, even if I can't pronounce it. His work reportedly included active contracts with the Department of Defense. Commenting on the string of deaths and disappearances, Representative Tim Burchett, who is a congressman from Tennessee Republican, I my dad told podcaster Benny Johnson last week that something dark is going on. I know these scientists and researchers, they have all testified. We've got to get to the bottom of it. He said, it's just too much. Too much is.
Speaker 4: Going on right now.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I'm not suicidal. A congressman had to say that on a podcast. Let everybody know in case he comes up missing next it wasn't him anyway. So this is the overarching breakdown. We're about to get to the thick of it. Ravenly your thoughts before go any further.
Speaker 5: I think that there is clearly something happening. You know, you have an aerospace engineer, you have a nuclear weapons person that does security science, you have aerospace reconnaissance, a financial person with the Science Institute, top secret human performance wing, an astrophysicist.
Speaker 3: Then you got the general that's linked to all of them above. Then you have how do you say his name? The number seven, number eight? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Portuguese dude, I Anna, we're gonna.
Speaker 5: Do it, did plasma fusion and all of that. And then you have the chemical biologist. So what does that like kind of seem just out loud to everybody because it sounds like they found something or they're attempting to do something with space.
Speaker 2: Sounds, and as all of these things are going on around the time when allegedly because aliens right right, because Epstein list drop happened and we had to get the people to stop talking about that. So clearly we need to tantalize the public with aliens again and clearly we need ice raids to get people off of the whole Epstein thing, and then we need a war, right, we gotta start warring with somebody. You gotta stop talking about Epstein, Jeff, Who that island?
Speaker 4: Where? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Kids?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Pedophile ring? What we talk about?
Speaker 2: Now that aliens in space are getting up to the forefront, all these sciences that may or may not we believe may have had direct knowledge about the things that are about to go down, missing, dead, where about known?
Speaker 5: It's rather interesting, Like I think the ones that are missing, I do believe uh are still missing for a reason. I actually don't think that they're dead. I think that there is something larger happening at play. Now.
Speaker 3: Who is it connected to? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Could it be aliens that are taking them out on strategic maybe?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Probably not, it's probably humans, but you know, for the sake of argument, we could have that talk. But you know, is it somebody Is it China that's taking them out strategically or is it them capturing them or getting information from them and then you know, getting rid of them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Words Americans, you know, keeping them quiet from whatever it is that they saw or they were working on or you know, they they had knowledge in their fields that was so vital that they got got because the government doesn't want anybody knowing about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your guess, is as good as mine, honestly, and I have my idea. We're gonna we're gonna spit ball some ideas more towards the end. But all right, let's get to the thick of it here. Let's break them down one by one. So again we've already talked about the general, but here's the latest update.
Speaker 4: This is from News Nations.
Speaker 2: So the search for the retired Air Force general could end grimly. Ex FBI agent says, all right, again, let's just break it down here. So newly discovered information about the disappearance of retired Air Force Major General William Neil McCaslin does not bode well for the safe return of the sixty eight year old. A former FBI special agent suggests. Audio of the nine one one call from his spouse, Susan Wilkerson, made to emergency dispatchers on February twenty seventh, recently shed light on the circumstances of McCaslin leaving his Albuquerque New Mexico home on foot with a sidearm. I have some indication that he must have planned not to be found, said Wilkerson, his wife, who also cited medical problems her spouse had been experiencing. So she's thinking, or at least alleging, that this was him going off to take his own life essentially, or at least that's the way she's trying to word this.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go on here.
Speaker 3: So seems rather odd.
Speaker 2: You know, especially somebody who I've looked deeper into this. He did not suffer from dementia as far as we know. He doesn't have any kind of cancer that's riddling his body and eating him alive or any of that shit. Yeah, he had some medical problems. He's eighty six years old. That happened.
Speaker 3: He's number seven on the list, right.
Speaker 5: I think after the first two or three, I think maybe indicated to him that something is afoot, and so maybe to spare, maybe to spare her life, he took off. Yeah, you know, maybe maybe he knew people were out to get him and he decided to take him head on.
Speaker 3: I don't know, who knows what could happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's get into it more so Jennifer Coffin Daffer. Wow, what an unfortunate last name? What Jennifer Coffin Daffer bro At that point, choose one goat.
Speaker 3: Go just be Coffin masical, he could be badass Daffer.
Speaker 4: Either one could be a last name.
Speaker 5: But like your name, miss Coffin, I mean the jokes that I would go along?
Speaker 2: Sorry, can you legitimately see her Coffin can seriously? Like in a in a courtroom setting, that's.
Speaker 3: That's like a guy I served with his last name was dick Off.
Speaker 2: Yo, Yeah, I know, it's not even joking. I had a girl in high school. Her name was Dickerhoof, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Dicker hoof, Yes, yeah, dicker Hoof.
Speaker 4: And she was solid. She was one of my homies and all these things.
Speaker 3: But like, could you imagine if dicker Hoof met dick Off.
Speaker 2: It's funnier too because she was a lesbian. So that's that was the jokes throughout themselves.
Speaker 3: The names.
Speaker 5: Who made up these names, by the way, like let's really like just quick side tangent.
Speaker 3: People had to make up these names.
Speaker 2: Those asshole history an island whenever something made.
Speaker 5: These names up, and then they just like went with it. They could have at any point decided, you know what, that's not actually how you pronounce our name. Let's maybe change this into something now we're just gonna keep it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dig off and dick and hoof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's so like I understand the dudes of Staten Island that couldn't pronounce that shit was basically like, you know what, fuck it, this is how we doing it.
Speaker 4: So my my one of.
Speaker 2: My ex wives, her family's name when they got off the boat was Aloisio. So the dude in Staaten Island was like, m Lewis. There we go boom. Yeah, they took Aluisio and turned that into Lewis and so like that's a whole thing, right, all right, And I know that happens to a bunch of people whose names from the old Country didn't make it across. But I'm wondering how many of those assholes were specific in what they put down.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like, yeah, could.
Speaker 5: You imagine just being bored and start making people's last names up, just like absolutely just making up the most ridiculous shit and just be like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: I bet this was like coaufind' hafl sign or something. Like coffin daff or Yeah, there we go. I heard that puff and daff right anyway. Anyway, So excuse us, miss Jennifer, if you're listening to the pod. I don't mean to make fun, but I mean you've heard it before, You've had two of you live in America. Anyway, beside the point, So, Jennifer Coffendaffer News Nation Law and Justice contributor notes that McCaslin reportedly did not take his wallet, his phone, a tracking device, or even his glasses. So and again, I don't know if he needs these glasses to see far away.
Speaker 4: Were they readers? I'm just basic, you know, drugstore magnifiers. I don't know. But again, this would stand to reason that he had no intentions of coming home or being found for sure.
Speaker 5: But if his aliens and he knew, could be like he just knew that they were coming, or they'd been watching him and he just was like, you know what, let's go.
Speaker 2: It could be or could also be bad acting American government. Yeah, it could be the American government. It could be a foreign agent. It could be so many things. There's literally no crazy answers on this because the entire situation is so crazy that at this point, sure, like why the fuck not? It totally fucking could have been new Neptonians, Neptunians.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you would call.
Speaker 2: The ones from Neptune, the Neptune, Like we know what Martians are, but I don't know what them from Neptune is called Neptunians, Nepton's I don't fucking know.
Speaker 4: But it's at the point it could have been one of them that did it. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe they knew him from their time at Right Patterson whenever Area fifty one and the Roswell crash happened, like don't I don't know, But to say that aliens abducted him is honestly not the craziest fucking opportunity or the craziest option on the table.
Speaker 4: That's the wild part. That's not the craziest.
Speaker 5: I just don't think it's like that far fetch, especially with what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So continuing on here from Coffin Daffer, I truly believe he left in this situation not to be found again, which okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, based on the known facts.
Speaker 2: Coffendaffer said she doesn't put much stock in speculation at Macastle was targeted because of his past involvement with secret government programs that may have included UFOs. So she doesn't think that that has anything to do with this whatsoever, And it.
Speaker 3: Should be a big red flag for everybody. Yeah, Like as soon as the media.
Speaker 5: It's like, there has nothing to do with UFOs. Look over there, it's like, wait this okay.
Speaker 2: So clearly this guy was the one that certified people's top secret clearances. He was the one who worked directly under the top dog, who was over the entire department over who got what disclosure within the government.
Speaker 4: Clearly that has nothing to do with his What are we fucking talking about, Coffin Daffer?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Nearly nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 4: Coffin Daffer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're finding ways to say her name.
Speaker 2: Coffin Daffer. I can't do it like I'm trying to. I'm trying to find out Draco malfoy way of doing it. But it doesn't have the same I didn't. It doesn't have the.
Speaker 4: Same like red and it's this PoTA you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But like, so obviously since I mentioned this, we clearly are going to more lean towards the UFO situation, especially since how many of them are dead and missing. Well, you two were missing. A couple of them are dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And again again we don't know his whereabouts. It's very possible that he is dead in a cave somewhere in the desert right now.
Speaker 4: It's very possible.
Speaker 2: But is how probable, right, and how likely is it that, especially this guy that had this level of clearance. This wasn't like some desk jockey, like I mean, he was, but not not in the way that we're thinking.
Speaker 4: Like, he wasn't some data analysts somewhere right.
Speaker 2: He wasn't. Uh, he wasn't working at some small logistics space and maybe knew a thing or two he wasn't supposed to. So he had dudes in you know, black tacked out suits coming and kicking in his door because he knew a thing he shouldn't have. No, your boy had national secrets, like he absolutely knew things that most human beings don't know. And for him to just.
Speaker 5: Go to standard reason them being kidnapped by national by people that are going against America, especially with old Girl, the first one that went missing and her you know rocket foreign rocket propulsion technology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna talk about her next.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So with them, With them two alone, that would stand a reason that they got kidnapped by Russia, China, you name, North Korea, whoever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, now with that also, I have heard it proposed. I don't know how much weight there is to this, but i've heard it proposed that mccaslin's disappearance is actually more in line and connected with the Epstein files, not that he was on them or he's not.
Speaker 5: Actually I checked every name so far in the list, and the only one that came up with a flag was the last one, number nine right, and it was flagged in newspaper clippings that Epstein kept. Ye, and there was an article that was produced every couple months, and Epstein would get these lowdowns and he was a part of this big chain. For those of you that haven't looked into stuff, he was part of this big change that had all the big wigs to the Clintons, the Obama everybody in this email chain, and pretty much it was breaking down foreign foreign policies or foreign issues, national issues, money, you name it. It's this like giant pretty much a sit rep of what's happening in the world. And that his name got flagged in that other than that, all the other ones are completely clean, which for those of everyone that's been looking at scientists, for them to all be clean and be that high in their fields, they had to have been after Epstein or not dealing in the same circles that drew them into Epstein.
Speaker 2: So well.
Speaker 4: So that's the point here.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that mcaslin had had some sort of an island connection, not in the physical sense.
Speaker 4: I have heard it speculated that.
Speaker 2: He would have known who was and wasn't on the list, like the actual factual names, because he was the person that got the clearance for all the things he was Whenever the FBI had to hire five hundred new people specifically to redact how many times Donald Trump's name was mentioned in those files, right, they had to get a bunch of clearances done with a quickness to see that. So it would stand to reason that they would have had to go through somebody that McCaslin knew.
Speaker 4: So I don't.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm not saying that there's a direct line here. I have heard some people speculated.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't personally believe that that's what this is about, either, But I'm just saying if we're gonna talk about all the possibilities, we might as.
Speaker 4: Well bring that one up as well.
Speaker 2: There are some internet forums and some places where you'll find people saying that macass Upland's Epstein connections weren't like I said. They're not a direct line. They're more like tertiary. But beside the point, we're moving forward anyway, based on the known facts. We talked about that. So, the missing Air Force general's wife told nine to one one that he planned not to be found. My husband is missing. It has been about three hours, and I have some indication that he must have planned not to be found. That's what she told the dispatcher in an audio obtained by law on Crime Network.
Speaker 4: I think he's on foot. All of our cars and bicycles are in the.
Speaker 2: Garage, so we don't even know if he's on foot, like we it's possible he got picked up by a car or you know, taken space path spacecraft or levitated. We're right, we don't find him, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wilkerson told the dispatch that she had left for a doctor's appointment and returned about an hour later to find her husband gone. She noted that his phone was turned off and left behind, which she explained seems kind of deliberate because he's always got his phone. So this is the guy William Neil McCaslin. And that's about it as far as that one goes. So let's get into the next one here. We talked about McCastle in a bit on the episode about a week and a half ago, so we might as well just go into the next one here. So nine one one call reveals new information about double murder.
Speaker 4: Suicide in Miami Valley.
Speaker 2: Okay, now this is the soap opera one where I don't know all of the connections, but there's clearly a connection to.
Speaker 4: Be made here. But let's talk about it here.
Speaker 2: Nine one one calls revealed new information about a double murder suicide in Miami Valley over the weekend. For the record, we are not talking about Miami, Florida. We're talking about Miami, Ohio, which didn't know that was a thing until this.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: As news reported on New seven Center New Center seven at six West, Milton, Police Chief Doyle Wright confirmed the couple found early Saturday morning lived in Hubver Heights or Huber Heights, I don't know. However, authorities aren't sure why Jacob Pritchard drove to Miami County near early Saturday, but they do believe he killed his wife, Jamie Pritchard. They also believe he killed twenty five year old Jamie Gustitis in Sugar Creek Township. The news station obtained nine to one one calls that were made in Green County about three hours before Jacob traveled north direct quote here, I peecked my head out the door and there was a guy on their deck and I said hello, and he said, get back in. We have a gun, and he jumped off the deck and ran. So apparently the guy Jacob, after killing his wife and stuffn her in the trunk of the car, drove to the other Jamie's house and was banging on the door with a pistol, and apparently I don't know at what point he was successful in breaking in and shooting her as well, but a neighbor heard the commotion and he said, we have a gun. So again, I don't know if he was out of his mind, but the neighbor says she only saw one guy on the porch, so I don't know. We'll get back and we'll read more into it here. So the panic caller brought Sugar Creek Township police to a condo at the Sugar Point New Point Homes, Sugar Point New Point Homes. Good God, about two am on Saturday. He woke me up out of a dead sleep. He was pounding on.
Speaker 4: The door with something, she told dispatchers.
Speaker 2: Police started their investigation after finding Gustiitis dead, but it widened after West Milton police found a suspicious car in the city's Buildings parking lot. Inside the trunk, officers found thirty three year old Janie Pritcher dead. Her thirty four year old husband, Jacob Pritcher, was found next to the car, dead from an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound. The couple lived in Humor Heights, and the violence shocked the neighbors, which apparently this is like a really quiet suburb. We're all shocked, Like I'm shocked. We're heartbroken and sick to our stomachs about all this, and worried about the kids. One neighbor previous told them so. Apparently they had three kids. Wright said. Police don't believe the children saw or knew what happened. Investigators in Hubert Heights and Sugar Creek Township are now working with the West Milton Police. Officers haven't revealed a motive, but did identify Gustitis as an active duty Air Force member and said both the preachers worked there as civilian employees, so they all worked on right, Patterson, Just we're all on the same page here. Police say they are just at the beginning of the investigation and haven't determined a motive at this time. New Center seven will continue to follow this story. So this is from October twenty seventh, of twenty twenty five. There is still no motive, but let's get into it here. So People magazine believe it or not. We got two articles from People today and man, here's the quote. Here's the title. He murdered his wife, left her in open trunk and then killed himself and the trail of blood didn't stop there sor right, break it down a little bit further here, authorities are investigating the apparent murder of US Air Force lieutenant in Ohio who was fatally shot by a coworker with authorities say went on to kill his wife and then himself. So this is saying that apparently they the wife and him went to kill Jamie, and then he killed his wife and put her in the in the trunk and then drove the car somewhere and killed himself.
Speaker 4: Slightly different time events.
Speaker 5: But okay, okay, but like, why why go out of their way to go and kill her?
Speaker 4: And apparently this is not a small drive like her that way?
Speaker 5: So what connection I mean, even if this was a love triangle situation, what connection did they have between between a financial person in this science place, an aerospace at recon and a human performance wing person. Yeah, that's a really interesting thing. I wonder what they'd Maybe maybe they discovered stuff, maybe they all individually found something, or maybe I mean, they could be it could be a love triangle and it had just gone sour I guess maybe, or it could be something else.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Let's read more. Let's see what's up here.
Speaker 2: So the Air Force First Lieutenant Jamie Gustiitis, twenty five at the Sugar Creek Township, Ohio, was murdered when Jacob Richard at Hebert Heights broken to her apartment at two am on Saturday, October twenty fifth and fatally shot her.
Speaker 4: According to a press release from the police.
Speaker 2: Department, Pritchard had also killed his wife, Jamie Pritchard thirty three place or dead body in the trunk of the car, and at four twenty two am drove to the West Milton Municipal parking lot, where he died by suicide a minute later near the open trunk. Pritchard left the trunk open so officers who found him would also find Jamie in the trunk. According to the sh Arif's Office, who had reviewed surveillance footage of the incident, authorities said they do not know when or where Jamie was killed and are currently investigating the timeline of events. Now, questions are swirling about Pritchard or why Pritchard killed Gustitas, a work acquaintance of the couple, so they're not even sure if they were like friends. They just knew that they worked in the same on the same base. But right, Patterson is not a small base. It's also not like a massive installation either. It's it's a decent.
Speaker 5: Tell me they didn't go through their phone records or their emails or the text messages or anything. I mean, not necessarily, just a random person that they decided, So I don't I don't see that happening so right.
Speaker 2: Patterson Air Force Base, where the three worked, said in a release that Gustiitis and Jacob worked in the Air Force Research Laboratory, so they worked directly or at least semi close together, and Jamie worked in life cycle management center, so it's the wife worked in those So they.
Speaker 5: Set it up to seem like this was the wife found out about the affair, he killed her, then he'd drove all the way over there to kill old girl and then kill himself.
Speaker 4: It didn't It doesn't make sense. None of it does.
Speaker 5: Or they were working on something that involved human performance and aerospace reconnaissance, so being able to put people in space that they're doing recon potentially of some hype and they maybe maybe they discovered something or I don't know, maybe they I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I could see a potential that this was like maybe a love triangle situation. Maybe he had a work wife, younger woman that she's only twenty five, right, she was a first lieutenant, so she had only been out of college for a couple of years.
Speaker 4: This is probably her first.
Speaker 2: Duty station on very real levels, and perhaps this was a love affair that went wrong and he just hated his wife and his three kids and didn't see any way out.
Speaker 4: So he you know, that's that's possible.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm murder suicides happened all the time, love triangles happened, you see what I'm saying That Like, individually, if this was the only thing, okay, it's wild, but sure, crazier shit has happened. It's the combination of all of these individual instances and how the connections are to where it's like, Okay, no, there's way too many red flags on the play for us to side step the entirety. But anyway, all right, so we're gonna talk more about them later on when we get to the speculation side of things. But now let's talk about the rocket scientists with ties to the missing Air Force general associated with UFOs disappearing under early similar circumstances. So we've already talked about General McCaslin disappearing. Let's talk a little bit more about Monica Reza. She went missing on the morning of June twenty second, twenty twenty five, in the Angelus National Forest, where hiking with two experienced companions who were exploring the popular Mount Waterman Trail. According to a Facebook page, dedicad to finding her, so she wasn't alone. She went hiking with two of her friends to a very popular hiking trail, so there's gonna be even if she like slipped and hurt herself and fell down or whatever, there's gonna be someone that's right there that could see her. And the two people that were with her, she was behind them a good bit but they didn't think anything of it, and then she's just gone.
Speaker 4: But okay.
Speaker 2: Volunteers and authorities searched the area for months using helicopters, radars, droves of hikers, and dogs, but it found no trace of Reza, sixty, who was still considered a missing person according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. Reza used the last name Jacinto and her wildly success professional career as a materials scientist at Aerojet Rocket Dye, which was funded for years by NASA and the Air Force Research Laboratory, according to Space News. So this is her in her professional setting, but again in any of her public or as a professional papers, you'll find Wasinta as her last name. But anyway, Reza, who used last name Wassina professionally, is the creator of a super alloy which was funded by an Air Force lab that was headed up by missing retired Air Force General William mccasle, and we talked about that. Her patented nickelbased super alloy Mondeloyd brought her into the orbit of McCaslin, who oversaw the Air Force group that funded research in the early two thousands into advanced materials needed for reusable space vehicles and weapons. McCaslin was Material Wing director of the Air Force Research Laboratory Space Vehicle Directorate and commander of the Phillips Research Site at Kurland Air Force Base from one to four, which would directly pertain to Resl's research, according to his official Air Force biography. Because Mondaloi is a familiar is a family of alloys, I worked with the Air Force to scale up production, look at different processing methods, and get the material ready for insertion into a rocket engine. She told Space News this in twenty seventeen. Aerojet Rocketdyne achieved a major milestone and rocket engine Technologies in twenty sixteen based on Rezl's advancement. According to Air Force press release, an objective of this program is to help eliminate the US's reliance on foreign rocket propulsion technology, Major General Tom Maselo. Yeah, the AFURL commander set at the time, this is key to ensuring our national security, and the people of the Rocket Propulsion Division are making impressive strides in achieving our goal. Aerojet rocketdine was sold in twenty twenty three for a whopping four point seven billion dollars to military defense contractor ELPs three Technologies. Yeah, if you look on their website, Aerojet Rocket nine is owned by L three to this day. Which we already talked about mcaslin. I'm not gonna waste anybody's time talking about him more, but it is worth mentioning. He went missing just six days after Trump announced that he would be releasing files pertaining to UFOs and aliens. McCaslin was a gatekeeper and a participant in the UFO community, a source previously told the Post. So, I feel like we can't we can't understate that so as far as this goes, Actually, no, we're gonna play this quick little news clip talking about it more here. Some of it's going to restate what we already talked about, but it's very interesting to hear it from this perspective. Reza was not a low lying individual as far as this goes. I'm not saying she was necessarily a Tony Stark type figure, but she was absolutely a leader in her field and in her industry.
Speaker 4: So let's watch this together. For at hired.
Speaker 7: Air Force general who vanished in New Mexico. William mccaslan went missing last month. Members of Congress are warning this could be a national security issue. The general was involved with the Pentagon's most advanced aerospace research. He oversaw a classified space weapons program. McCasland was in charge of the Air Force Research Lab at a base in Ohio. It's rumored that base holds extra terrestrial debris from the Roswell crash site. The general was tied in with the UFO community, A source told The New York Post the general was a gatekeeper for anything UFO related in the Air Force. He retired due to mental fog, but investigators say he's still highly intelligent and capable. McCasland was an avid hiker. His wife last saw him leaving with a backpack and a thirty eight revolver, no phone, no glasses. He disappeared six days right after Trump announced he was releasing the UFO files, and he's not the only one. Eight months before the General vanished, a rocket scientists who worked under him years ago also went missing. She was hiking in California with two other people. They saw her smiling and waving thirty feet behind them. When they turned back again, she was gone, vanished in plain sight. They searched for days and couldn't find any trace of her. This is a very very strange situation. And eleven days before the General disappeared, another scientist was shot dead on his porch. Carl Grillmar was known for discovering signs of water on a distant planet, and he was gunned down in California. Freddie Snyder was later charged with his murder. He has a rap sheet, but was led out of jail by a newsome appointed judge weeks before he allegedly killed the scientist. We still don't know his motive, and we don't know if these cases are even connected, but this many top scientists getting killed or going missing and just under a year looks like a major red flag. Chris Schwecker is a former assistant FBI director. Chris the you know the mind goes right to a foreign intelligence service is that where your gut tells you this is going towards Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Is, Jesse.
Speaker 6: I mean, I understand the the UFO angle has a lot of interest and people love to kind of dabble in that area with their theories. But if you look at these two, they were both involved in very very sensitive rocket propulsion programs associated with missiles and space travel. And there was one particular piece of technology, type of certain type of metal that really liberated us from having to rely on Russian Soviet technology back in the day. So it's really sensitive stuff. I'm not a big believer in coincidences. So you know, if I were, if I were heading up the FBI Field Office or the FBI right now, I would have a full team on this one just to make sure. I mean, I'd look at everything, dissect their lives, and just see if there's any connection to some hostile foreign intelligence service. They want that information. They've been working to get it for years and years. You know, India, Pakistan, even some of our friends are trying to get that type of technology from us, and they'd stop at nothing to get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we did hear reports that the UFOs that were recovered are being exploited to I guess, take advantage of whatever technology that's so advanced, and we could apply that to our military, and there's kind of an arms race, you know, who could ramp up this UFO technology the fastest. Would that be a motive and also a financial motive too, well.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, the motivation to get your hands on that technicology cuts both ways, you know, the one they would like to socially engineer their way into it, get it that way, get it through some sort of other methods that they use are getting into our military bases with plants, and in some cases they'll compromise a scientist, and that you know, that can lead to problems, of course, to lead the problems. But he left with a thirty eight caliber weapon and a backpack and no wallet, no phone, So you wonder what he was really up to here. You know, he did he anticipate not coming back, no wallet, no phone, and what was he doing with the thirty eight caliber weapon? You wonder if he was you know, if he had been compromised and he was going to, you know, take the extreme measures to deal with it himself.
Speaker 2: So I gotta say, if these people were all abducted from their homes some sort of or even just abducted. In general, I would say, like in you know, maybe their car was broken into, there was a carjacking gone awry, and we haven't seen them yet, anything like that.
Speaker 4: I would say it was.
Speaker 2: Probably more likely a foreign agency or something along these lines. The way in which two of these three that were just mentioned were taking it doesn't that doesn't read to me like a foreign agency did this. It's possible. Yes, it doesn't sound like it's to me, but they think it does, right, it absolutely does. So now they brought up that third one, the Caltech astrophysicist that was killed at his home, gunned down, they said, and there is a guy that was charged. I don't necessarily believe that he's the one that did it, to be honest with you. And if he was, I also find it interesting that he already had a long rap sheet and was let go by a judge that Newsom appointed, because Gavin Newsom's a piece of shit. But this dude, who was already charged with violent crimes was let go and then right then went to go kill this dude.
Speaker 4: Sounds like somebody And if that guy.
Speaker 2: Was the one that did it, hypothetically, it sounds like somebody might have put him up to a job, right, A little hitman action, little desperado action.
Speaker 4: But anyway, let's read more about it.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine year old man charged with killing renowned Caltech astrophysicists at his Lano home so Lono, California. A twenty nine year old Lono man is in custody charged with killing a Caltech astrophysicist Monday after carjacking his own relative and burglarizing a home. La County Sheriff detectives say sixty seven year old Carl Grillmaller Grill Maayre rather was found shot to death on the porch of his home in rural Lano. Deputies had arrested Freddy Snyder later in the day for carjacking and soon linked him to Grill maayre shooting. They arrested him for a carjacking and then conveniently, Oh, this really renowned scientist just got shot on his porch out of nowhere. Hey, you're a violent criminal. Did you happen to pass by that a gay?
Speaker 4: Sure enough you did?
Speaker 2: Why not? Hey, here you go. So deputies had arrested Freddy Snyder already talked about that. The motive for the shooting has not been released, and detectives don't believe the two men knew each other.
Speaker 5: Again, so just randomly went out of his way in the middle of nowhere just to shoot this man. Clearly, I wonder if there's any you know, I wonder if they actually looked at his house and any of his research was gone.
Speaker 4: Well, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: So Snyder had been arrested in December after trespassing on Grillmayer's property while carrying a rifle.
Speaker 4: So they didn't know each other.
Speaker 2: But he was arrested on his property already, and he had a rifle in his hands.
Speaker 3: That's not weird or anything. So they have no connection.
Speaker 5: Just randomly this man s's with a rifle in his hands on your property, gets arrested, then comes back and kills you.
Speaker 3: Right for what purpose?
Speaker 2: So it sounds like back to what I was saying about him possibly being a hit Man type of thing. And I'm not when I say hit man, Please good cult members do not think that. I mean like the movie hit Man, where these like super top secret, highly trained advanced dudes are just doing all this sexy James Bonch it, no, No, Typically a hit man murder is a lot messier. You know, you find some guy that's got literally nothing left to lose, and you pay.
Speaker 4: Him, you know, you offer him anyway twenty.
Speaker 2: Grand to go take out somebody, and you know, you pay him half now half. After the job's done, he uses a little bit of that money to go buy the weapon of choice. He goes and does the job, and if he gets caught, I don't know, never met the guy. You give him fake names, you give it you know, you do all these things to where he's he's basically seen as like the torpedo. He's the guy that's gonna go in and do the things. And if he gets got that's a hymn problem. If he successfully completes the mission and comes back to you, then like cool, you still might you know, stick him with the bill anyway and kill him afterwards, just to silence any loose ends.
Speaker 4: That's a very you know, known thing.
Speaker 2: But it stands to reason that that seems like what's really going on here, especially whenever these two had never actually met, and Snyder, who had a long rap sheet, it's not like he was really delving into the astrophysicist you know, realms. It's not like this was a former student that was spurned by his professor or anything like that.
Speaker 4: There's no connections to be found here. But okay, let's keep going.
Speaker 2: Grill Maher had worked at Caltech as an astronomer and an astrophysicist for thirty years, twenty six of those years with fellow scientists Sergio Fajardo Acosta, these names, I swear. Okay, you just sent me another article with wich one is this about?
Speaker 5: Oh, this is just a shit ton of missing scientists actually one hundred and sixteen of them that have been murdered and stuff in the last like less than a decade, well the last decade pretty much. And they're all connected to each other. And like I was reading into I found more. There was one that was killed in Greece and they don't understand why she got killed.
Speaker 3: She was found in the we'll.
Speaker 2: Get to that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, take away from what we're doing now.
Speaker 3: That's why I just sent it.
Speaker 5: I was just yeah, yeah, but I was just found all of these scientists that all somehow are connected.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Are they connected to what's going on currently or just other stuff?
Speaker 5: Uh, They're scientists in all different types of fields. To be honest with you, they're they're all over the place. But there's in nuclear engineers, there's people that work in antarctica.
Speaker 3: There's all sorts of stuff, aerospace, sow all right.
Speaker 2: So getting back to Grill Maher, what was unique about Carl in his irreplaceable and he is irreplaceable was the ingenuity and creativity, applying methods that nobody had ever thought of before in very unique detective type methods. For Hara Costo said, he was extremely hard working, extremely creative, and the most generous individual.
Speaker 4: One could imagine.
Speaker 2: Grill Maher was renowned for his studies on the collisions of galaxies and the search for water on planets outside of our solar system. Snyder had charged has been charged with several felonies, including murder, burglary, and carjacking. His bail has been set at two million dollars. So anyway, anyway, it's the connections are there. Let's go ahead and listen to this real quick, and it's going to tell us more about the situation.
Speaker 8: What five, a Caltech scientist is being remembered by colleagues after he was shot and killed right outside his home. The shooting happened in Yano, an area right between Palmdale and Victorville.
Speaker 2: I with as soon as order.
Speaker 8: Rob Hayes Live Pasadena with more on what happened. Rod.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the motive behind this murder has not been released just yet, but we do know that the man suspected of killing that cal Tech scientist was arrested on his property with a rifle just a couple months ago. Caltech, who is Carl Grillmaer's professional home for the past thirty years. Here his life centered on the science of the vast emptiness of space, but it was crime in the vast emptiness of the Analope Valley that took his life. The sixty seven year old astrophysicist was gunned down Monday on the porch of his home in the barren stretches of Yano, the middle of nowhere, which was perfect for his home built observatory.
Speaker 3: You need very dark skies, and that's why he built a nice little oratory up there.
Speaker 9: Sergio Fajardo Acosta worked alongside grill Maare for more than a quarter century, the two studying the collisions of galaxies and searching for water on planets outside our Solar system sheriff's deputy. He's found Grill Mayor shot to death early Monday morning outside his home. A short time later, while working on a carjacking case, they arrested twenty nine year old Freddy Snyder, also of Jano, and linked him to Grillmayer's death. He's been charged with several crimes, including murder, burglary, and carjacking. Investigators don't believe Snyder or Grill Mayor knew each other, but Snyder was arrested in December for trespassing with a rifle on Grill Maayre's property at count Tech. The murderers left the campus reeling the loss of an award winning astrophysicist.
Speaker 2: Well, what's unique about Karl and he is irreplaceable is the ingenuity. Okay, so they're going to kind of talk more about and reiterate what we just talked about in the article. But anyway, all right, so let's get deeper into it here. So this is actually from a substack from Jessica Reed. Krauss shouts out to her, the second scientist shot dead on the front porch of a California home.
Speaker 4: So let's get into it here.
Speaker 2: Asher physicist called Grillmar was shot dead at his home in California desert this week. He was studying comments and asteroids that pose a threat to Earth. Three months ago, Nuno Loreo, probably mispronouncing it, a plasma specialist and professor at MIT suffered the same fate, and we're going to get to him next, so let's talk about it here. So something is up with the Brown shooting. A friend told me weeks ago, flagging it as one of those high interest stories that slipped beneath the national radar within without ever fully surfacing. He was talking about the university slaying that left a renowned physicist dead inside his home. Nuno Felipe Gomez Lorero on't know, was a professor and research director steering serious scientific inquiry. At first glance, it looked to be an isolated act of senseless violence, possibly targeted, but it barely registered beyond a passing headline. Eight weeks later, we have another headline with eerily similar contours, an early morning call at a private residence or another scientists, this time in California's high desert just after six am Monday. Detectives with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department responded to reports of an assault with a deadly weapon in Lanno, or remote stretch of northern Los Angeles County. On his front porch, they found sixty seven year old astrophysicist Carl Grillmer suffering from a gunshot womb. Paramedics attempted life saving measures. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Colleagues were quick to stress that Grillmare was no obscure academic. His work was described as ingenious and foundational. He contributed to the discovery of water on a distant planet, of finding often cited as a telltale sign that conditions there may be hospitable for life. Another collaborator said he would be remembered for identifying galactic streams that reshaped how scientists map and understand the structure of the cosmos. While homicide detectives process the same, deputies from Palmdale Sheriff Station were sped on into a nearby carjacking and arrested twenty nine year old Freddy Snyder. He was later named a person of interest in the killing and formally charged with murder, carjacking, and burglary. We already talked about this. He remains in custody on a two million dollar bail. No motive had been released. Right authorities have said that the men that have not said the men knew each other, nor have they characterized the shooting as targeted. I find that strange whenever we know that he was arrested on that property.
Speaker 4: But whatever.
Speaker 2: Still, those tracking it are rightfully skeptical over the coincidence, the fact that the two respected scientists versus aversed implanetary catastrophes were shot at their homes within weeks of each other, and media just scraped right over it. So let's get into this whole Carl situation. This is home, it's in the middle of nowhere, like it's desert. You have to go out of your way to find this guy. And it's not like this guy was going down his street and popping every single person at these houses for you to pull up in this dude's dry and kill him. And you're telling me that it doesn't seem targeted. That's not ridicuous.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Asina, it's completely asinine. No, he was completely targeted.
Speaker 2: So eight weeks earlier, nearly three thousand miles away, and we're going to read more about this one here in a moment soo. Forty seven year old doctor Nunio Lorero, director of MIT's Plasma Science and Fusion Center and a leading expert in plasma physics, was killed inside his Brookline, Massachusetts home on the morning of December fifteenth. Valente which they didn't bring up that name earlier, but yeah, Valente is the killer, parked a gray Nissan CenTra on Babcock Street and lingered in the neighborhood for hours. Surveillance footage showed him walking along Commonwealth Avenue, stepping into shops, and buying food with cash.
Speaker 4: Nothing about his behavior raised alarms.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Lorero spent the day at MIT, overseeing PhD qualifying exams, moving between research meetings, and signing routine paperwork, the steady rhythm of academic life. By early evening, Valente began what police later described as pre operational surveillance, circling Larrero's neighborhood repeatedly. At eight twenty two PM, a neighbor's rain camera captured him wearing a yellow reflective safety vest and carrying a box marked with a barcode, convincing enough that Lrero's daughter assumed he was a delivery driver.
Speaker 4: When he rang the bell.
Speaker 2: According to reports, Lrero and his wife were making dinner in the kitchen while their daughters played cards in the living room. Around eight thirty pm, one of the girls heard the doorbell. Lorero's twelve year old daughter ran to answer it. She got up to check who it was, which was when her dad followed behind her and told her to come back in the house. She encountered a man in the lobby who appeared to be holding a package. He was not wearing gloves. She went back inside and then heard three or four gunshots.
Speaker 3: Wow oh no.
Speaker 2: When she ran back to entry foyer, she found her father lying on the ground in a pool of blood. Fled with his headlights off, disappearing into the night. Only later did investigators link him to a mass shooting days earlier inside a Brown University building where eleven students were wounded and two were killed. After five days on the run, he died from a self inflicted gunshot wound inside a storage unit in Salem, New Hampshire. Authorities later identified the substack a suspect as Claudio Manuel Nevez Valente, a Portuguese a physics graduate who had attended the same university program as Lorero in Portugal between ninety five and two thousand, nineteen ninety five in New Year two thousand, Who sent him his motive? How long was this planned?
Speaker 4: We know none of this.
Speaker 2: So now let's learn about Nuno Felipe Gomez Lorero. Okay, this is the guy in question, and this is his killer. So apparently they were in the same program. But that's about all we know. It's it's oh, it's a mess. He was a Portuguese plasma physicist. He it was the Herman Feshback professor. Okay, Herman Freeshback, Professor of physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT and the director of the MIT Plasma Science Fusion Center from twenty twenty four until his murder in twenty twenty five. Now let's go a little deeper into this in the whole situation. So, a world renowned Massachusetts Institute Technology professor and fusion engineer shot and killed inside his home earlier this week, an attack that rattled one of the country's most elite scientific communities. We already talked about his credentials. The man was absolutely a leading figure in his field. Nobody questions him on that front. So as of this time, and this is as the article was being written here. No suspect has been identified and the motive for the killing is still unknown. So this was written December eighteenth, twenty twenty five, so this is before they found Valente.
Speaker 4: He was a professor. We talked about that.
Speaker 2: Lorero was rushed to a with a parent gunshot Wins Monday evening and pronounced dead Tuesday morning. According to the Norfolk District Attorney's Office in Massachusetts, the homicide investigation was underway. The shooting occurred two days after the attack of Brown University left two dead and nine injured, come to find out, was actually eleven. While investigators in both cases are at prestigious universities less than fifty miles apart our sharing intelligence, the Special Agent in charge of Boston's FBI office, Ted Docks said at news briefings Tuesday, authorities don't think they're connected.
Speaker 4: So this also ties in right.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense considering what he was working on.
Speaker 2: So when we're talking about the Brown shooting that seemed random and the classroom that Valente shot up, it's like an economics class Now, at one time that building housed like physics and the classroom in question. He actually was once a student in that very classroom, but at this time when the shooting took place, it was an economics class or a statistics or something along these lines. It was nothing to do with physics whatsoever, and so it seemed like a random act of violence.
Speaker 3: Take a precursor to this situation to make it look like it's not.
Speaker 5: A targeted hit exactly exactly pretty much just a you know, oh hey, look over here kind of a thing, right, And.
Speaker 2: So the guy who and we're not going to read the rest of this because, like I said, it's written before, you know, before any of these things. Actually no, we can't read because it talks more about the scientists himself.
Speaker 5: So yeah, because he's his what he was working on, and ties into the other guy because one of the things he's working on is astrophysical phenomenon applied plasma physics principles to understandstand magnetic fields in space and solar flares, which is like super important if you look at what everybody else was working on.
Speaker 3: So that's just one part.
Speaker 5: But he also was working on quantum plasma stimulation and plasma turbulence and magnetic reconnection and plasma and fusion energy. But then if you break down what he said, he pretty much said to completely throw Einstein out and rewrite it in the way of plasma, and like we could do so much with it.
Speaker 3: I was kind of looking.
Speaker 5: Into you because I know that his name throughout the science community is like he is renowned for his work and what he was doing and so, but add in everybody else that was killed and missing, and how much space stuff is connected. Yeah, it's it's clearly all tied.
Speaker 4: Together, all right, So then let's keep reading here.
Speaker 2: So Originally from Portugal, Lorero studied in his home country and in the United Kingdom and in the United States, where he researched topics including phenomenon behind solar flares. He also focused on plasma, a super hot form of matters found in stars, and experimental fusion reactors. Fusion is the process that makes the sunburn and the Railro's work explored how that power could be bottled on Earth and controlled inside those reactors. If fusion ever becomes a real source of cheap, clean electricity, it will rely on the kind of physics he helped explain. So Nuno was not only a brilliant scientist. He was a brilliant person. Dennis White, a fellow MIT professor, said in an obituary posted on by the university. He's shone a bright light as a mentor, a friend, teacher, colleague, and leader, and was universally admired for his articulate, compassionate manner. His loss is immeasurable to our community and the PCFs or psfc NSEE and MIT are around the entire fusion and plasma research world.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Alan Taylor, a Tought's University professor of biomechanical and molecular nutrition who lives in the area, told Fox News Digital outside Lererro's home on Wednesday that the shooting rocked the tight knit community, which is also home to several Brown University students, where another shooting claim two lives of the weekend. I'm concerned because he was a human being, first and secondly because he's a scientist, and I know how much we invest in training people so they can make major contributions to our society, and then when they're murdered, it's a tremendous compromise to our community and the world at large. So Lorrero obtained an undergraduate degree from the Instituto Superior Technico in Lisbon, before being getting a PhD in physics at Imperial College, London. He went on to do post doctoral work at Princeton University in New Jersey and Ukaea Coleman Center for Fusion Energy in the UK, and returned to research in Lisbon before joining MIT's faculty in twenty sixteen. He became a full professor in twenty twenty one and was later named the director of the school's Plasma Science and Fusion Center. So I mean, pretty much start to finish, Your boy had a insane career in academia. His research has earned him half a dozen awards since twenty fifteen, most recently honored with the US Government's Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers, which he received earlier this year. In twenty nineteen and at twenty nineteen interview, le Rairo linked complicated science to an art form. This is a direct quote from him. When we stimulate theoretically inclined minds by framing plasma physics and fusion challenges as beautiful theoretical physics problems, we bring into the game incredibly brilliant students, people who we want to attract to fusion development, he said. In an earlier lecture, he on accepting and Overcoming failure, he urged students to set their goals high and not be afraid of falling short. If you're not failing all the time, you're aiming too low. He said, Wow, I mean sounds like the type professor you would want to have to be honest with you. And so the killing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And this is the one that you sent me.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, that's the one I sent you.
Speaker 5: And it just breaks down more of his his life and all of what he was doing and like the actual like real goes into the fusion vacuum vacuums and stuff, and like where the edges of the universe that he was working in is crazy. And how it all ties into these other people is definitely this. All of these people are connected to space, Like, without a doubt, there's something to do with space that is happening. The only one that's odd is the chemical biologist with his biomedical research. But also it could be in part like playing into that. You don't have to read that since we already read into it more of his stuff. But he was very prominent in his fields and what he was working in, and he was actually making huge progress forward. But remember, China is on is fighting for whoever can get the fusion situation. So China is, you know, heavily fighting against us, and this man was working with us, and so he was actually making strides in and actually getting better at harnessing it.
Speaker 3: So it could be that he was killed by China.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. Let's see, there's some of the stuff we already read about, but yeah, some of it also, yeah, okay. So on other fronts, Larrero worked in astrophysics, helped reveal fundamental mechanisms of the universe. He put forward the first theory of turbulence in pair plasmas, which differ from regular plasmas and maybe abundant in space. The work was driven in part by the unprecedented observations of a binary neutron star Merger.
Speaker 4: In twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: As an assistant professor and then full professor at MIT, he taught course intro to plasma physics.
Speaker 4: He literally was the dude who taught that, and the.
Speaker 2: Course of a theory of fusion systems, for which he was twice recognized by the Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering Outstanding Professor Award. Wow. So, Lorrero's research earned him many prominent awards throughout his prolific career, including the National Science Foundation Career Award and the American Physical Science Thomas H. Styx Award for Outstanding Early career contributions to plasma physics research. He was also an American Physical Associate Society Fellow. Earlier this year, he earned the Presidential Early Career Award for Science and Engineering.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: So, the dude, he was working in all kinds of levels.
Speaker 2: We're not just talking about like granted, we're talking about like nuclear fission and infusion, and the Chinese are after that as well. Multiple countries are trying to work on that, and he was making some very great strides in that regard. But he was also, like you said, observing space, and I don't there's no indication as of this moment that he was one of somebody connected to aliens or UFOs, but there are a lot of people that believe that the UFOs are actor like the orbs that we keep seeing are actually plasm balls. So it's very possible that he might have had some sort of inside knowledge onto that kind of front.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's the magnetic field that he was talking about, and then looking into space and like the fusion vacuum chambers at the edges of the universe and stuff. There's a lot of different and if you see talks about like the plasma behavior including turbulence and stuff, he's when I was reading into it, he was doing a whole bunch of stuff when it came to space, and then implementing certain things that we have here with physics up there, and then vice versa.
Speaker 3: And then if you think about old boy.
Speaker 5: That got got you know, all the way away from him was finding looking for signs of life on other planets.
Speaker 3: And then if you look at.
Speaker 5: The other research about the recon of space and the astrophysicist and the alloy to be able to get to space, that woman like they're all interlinked with something to do with trying to get to space, find life, life in space, harness space energy.
Speaker 3: So you know, maybe it was Musk.
Speaker 5: You know a lot of people give me shit about how much I hate Musk, but like you know, I'm just saying the one man that is like determined to be into space this year that it has like a monopoly on all the science when it comes to space, and apparently he just created something else too.
Speaker 3: I was just looking into it.
Speaker 5: I need to read the whole thing, but apparently it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: So so the connection might be maybe it was Musk.
Speaker 2: These scientists didn't want to work for Musk, and he's basically like, well, if I can't have your tech, nobody can.
Speaker 5: Yep, maybe it was him, Knobs, that's just kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: But is it though, really, because it doesn't sound that crazy to me at this.
Speaker 5: Point, Raven, You know, it very well could be Musk, But I mean it stands the reason that I feel like it's more or less maybe our government, foreign government, or I was sticking with aliens. But there is a lot to say that, you know, Musk is an alien in and of himself.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people believe that that must is government. Yeah, let's not forget that fact. He was the head of an entire department, just just not too terribly long ago.
Speaker 5: So like, ah, maybe they made strides and they need knowledge that he didn't want to get out.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe that's it.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're compromised, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, So another scientists down and so here's what we knew about. Uh, there's another article that was pulled up, but anyway, I wanted to get to the part. Let's see, does it talk about the murderer it's himself.
Speaker 4: No, this doesn't have it anywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, So basically, long story short, the Valente he committed the brown shooting, killed Lorero, drove to a warehouse unit, parked his car, went into the storage unit, and took her a recorder and shot four videos where he admitted to everything. And if you go back and listen to them, they sound like, I don't want to say psychobabble, but the incoherent ramblings of somebody who is clearly not firing on all cylinders. This wasn't This wasn't some sort of a grand plot, or at least at that moment what he was saying. Now, is possible that a mind controlled type of situation happened?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Is it also possible that.
Speaker 2: He was put up to do these things specifically to make it seem like something else?
Speaker 4: Also? Maybe?
Speaker 2: But they sounded more along the lines of somebody who just kind of collectively lost his shit. And when you go back and look at him, he graduated top of his class in physics, and it would appear that he had the world at his fingertips, and he could have had a very successful career if he would have applied himself and gotten in with the right group. Instead, as soon as he graduated, he did everything possible to just say fuck it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he was sitting.
Speaker 2: At home and waiting for the right call to happen, or somebody to knock on his door and offer him a plate full of his opportunity or what. But essentially, he got the education and did nothing with it and then felt jaded that he wasn't living up to his expectations, so decided to shoot up the school that he once went to and then shoot up somebody that there's no indication that they may have known each other. Yes, it's not like they were classmates, they weren't colleagues, they weren't dorm mates or anything like this.
Speaker 4: It's very strange that he would choose Lorero to kill.
Speaker 5: But how do we know that he wasn't actually doing something he so he talked about it in this manifesto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 5: What if he actually was working and what if they were actually in communications with each other? At some point and shared some type of knowledge and could be you know, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: It could be, but as of this moment, and I know there's more information coming out as quickly.
Speaker 4: This can be printed here.
Speaker 2: But as of this moment, we don't think that Valente was working in his field by any means. It seems like he probably never did, or if he did, it was at some sort of an entry level position. And then he felt like he was smarter than the people he was working for, so he like, you know, fuck it, I'm going home because you don't deserve me here. It was very much autistic ranting, honestly, So I mean maybe he felt I mean maybe because he just won the presidential thing, maybe he saw his name and picture and was just like that bastard, I remember you, and maybe you know, like so just.
Speaker 5: In his psychotic break, decided because he was such a renowned scientist, would go after him.
Speaker 2: It's Paul, I, I.
Speaker 5: Personally don't feel like this is a coincidence. So I'm not going to say that I agree with that. I but I could see how without a conspiracy brain that could make sense.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying individually?
Speaker 2: Okay, this if this was a one off and there was no other missing persons and no other murders in the scientific community right now, all dealing with space. Okay, crazier shit has happened. But this is also a bit wild, but not the wildest thing I've ever heard in my life. Coupling this with all the other things you've already talked about and the stuff we're about to talk about, it's way way too.
Speaker 4: Many flags on the play. But anyway, all right, moving on.
Speaker 2: So, now here's what we know about Claudio Nevez Valente, the shooter himself, the shooter in the deadly Brown University ba ba bab. Claudio Valente a forty eight year old Portuguese national. So forty eight. Our boy Lrero was forty one. Okay, so I'm sorry, forty seven. So it is possible that they were classmates.
Speaker 4: But let's read more here.
Speaker 2: So Valente was born in Portugal I can't pronounce He's Nae Torres Novas Santaurum Centaium and was a legal permanent resident of the United States, according to a press release from Rhode Island Attorney General Peter Naranja. Yeah, he arrived in the United States in August of two thousand as an F one student at Brown University and subsequently obtained US lawful permanent residency in April of twenty seventeen. As far as investigators know, Valente did not have any prior criminal record in the United States, so he studied at Brown University. Twenty five years ago. He was enrolled in a doctoral program at Brown, but subsequently withdrew from the university. Brown University president Christina Packson said that he was enrolled for from fall two thousand to the spring two thousand and one, and he took a leave of absence in April twenty two thousand and one and formerly left the university in July two thousand and three. He had no active affiliation with Brown. Paxson said that Valente likely spent a great deal of time at Barston Holly Building, where the mass shooting took place. Valente was enrolled only in physics classes when he was at Brown, and Paxson said that the majority of the physics classes at the university have always been held within that building. According to the ARRESTAFFI, David Valente lived at one two to two Governor Street in Providence when he attended Brown so did he also kill the MIT professor. The attorney for the District of Massachusetts Lee Be fully confirmed December eighteenth that Valente is also believed to be responsible for the murder of new Neo Lrero, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, at his home in Brookline, Massachusetts, and as investigators worked to learn more about Valente and understand what prompted his violent rampage, former classmates and colleagues in Portugal are describing him as a talented but egotistical, failed academic who could have been motivated by professional jealousy. Could have been not guarantee, but could have been. Valente went to college with Lrero. Both studied physics as undergraduate programs in Lisbon, Portugal's top engineering school. As a matter of fact, Valente dropped out of a PhD program at Brown after three semesters, while Lorero went on to International acclaim. I should also mention in Portugal, Valente graduated top of his class in that undergrad program.
Speaker 4: Just so we're all.
Speaker 5: Clear here, Well, they didn't know each other, they did study together, so.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's also possible that he was in his fourth year while Lorero was in his third year. Like, it's not confirmed that they were necessarily, but let's see, let's continue. So Nunio Moraes, who was in the same class, told the Portuguese newspaper that.
Speaker 4: He fell out of touch with Valente.
Speaker 2: He said that among his former classmates, the most common theory is that Valente salirero as a symbol of the academic and professional success.
Speaker 4: That he was unable to achieve. It's possible.
Speaker 2: Felipe Mora, who taught Valente as an undergrad, said that Valente had a confrontational personality and acted like he knew everything in class. Again, I'm not saying autistic, but you can. It's almost like you ever seen Big Bang Theory.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like this show.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I did love the show. But anyway, he got like Shelton vibes. But anyway, last he had heard, Valente returned to Portugal and worked as an IT specialist for Portugal Telegom for a few years. Mora went into more detail in a post on Facebook, explained that he was a teaching assistant for a math analysis three that Valente took in the academic year of ninety six to ninety seven. Valente was obviously one of the best students in class, but had a great need to stand out and show that he was better than the rest.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He recalled that Valente had an unpleasant attitude and was hostile to classmates who he didn't think were as brilliant as him.
Speaker 4: Quote unquote, Morris.
Speaker 2: Said that nonetheless, he stayed in touch with Valente for three years.
Speaker 4: Valente began his.
Speaker 2: PhD at Brown, he maintained the same attitude and got into unnecessary conflict with classmates. Valente seemed to be experiencing culture shock and clearly wasn't enjoying being at Brown. He said that he encouraged Valente not to give up and told him that he would enjoy his PhD more once he started doing research. Instead, Valente dropped out, feeling that the program was a waste of his time and the other students were incompatible or incapable. Excuse me, He said that he hadn't heard from Valente in years. I never expected he would be capable of such a thing, So how long has he been planning these attacks? A custodian at Brown had noticed Valente and found him suspicious before the shooting. The custodian recalled twice seeing a suspicious person with a surgical mask wearing the same clothing shown in released images of the suspect walking with a limp on November twenty eighth and December first. According to the Affidavid, the custodian said that the suspicious person had entered the building on the Hope Street side on one occasion and immediately entered a ground level bathroom across from Room one sixty six. Surveillance footage from Brown's cameras showed an individual match in that description on December first, according to the Affidavid, a Brown faculty member also reached out to the Rhode Island State Police and described an encounter before the shooting. She said that she was driving east on the morning of Thursday, December eleventh, and ended up behind a gray sedan with a Florida license plate that was driving unusually slow in the direction of Thayer Street. The faculty member recalled that the sedan was moving so slowly that it almost came to a complete stop.
Speaker 4: The observation helped lead a.
Speaker 2: To a license plate number, which the affidavit says was caught fourteen times on flock license plate reading cameras. The first of it was December first. So anyway, let's see, uh so how he hit his motives? Well, we only need to about hit his motives here. So his satchel, He had a satchel with him and apparently that helped identify him as the shooter.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so at least like.
Speaker 3: A pretentious dick. Anyways, look at the way he's standing, like.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, sounds yeah, So he thought.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is a random occurrence.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But also if he was somebody who suffled from some sort of a social disorder and could potentially be manipulated and or coerced into doing something that he already had some fury towards the academic community, right, they would.
Speaker 4: Have sent him in any direction.
Speaker 2: Why would he send him in a direction specifically like the one that he went on, Like you see what I'm saying. If it was just to shoot up the Brown University, he didn't go to any other classrooms, He didn't do some sort of mass casualty event it was he fired like forty four rounds and only hit thirteen, and of those thirteen, two were killed.
Speaker 5: I don't it just doesn't seem I don't know, it seems very interesting to me. The timing of things, right, especially with the people that are involved, especially with all the people that have gone missing, especially with what he was working on and how how he was making such strideg especially with the other man being murdered with him also being included. Like it just it's too many coincidences. Now, granted they've been they have definitely worked very hard to paint this very clear picture that this man had had an egotistical mind and that he was an asshole to everybody and he felt he was just so much smarter, and he dropped out and he hated everyone for it, and he worked at this pissing job. And it'say, okay, what if they found the perfect Patsy and they geared it towards this and they wanted to get rid of this man and they wanted to tie up loose ends or whatever it might be, and they utilized somebody that had nothing left. I mean it clearly he didn't seem like he had family, friends, nothing.
Speaker 3: He seems like he completely was alone.
Speaker 2: So right, and that's kind of what I'm thinking, right, especially same with old Snyder, Right, Like, it seems like they found a really good patsy, a real good story just tied up neatly. Oh, you know this guy they never met, but he was found on his property a few months earlier with a rifle.
Speaker 4: He was arrested, but they released him. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: He's out in the back out and then went back to finish the job because you know, he's just a yeah.
Speaker 3: It seems just like really coincidental with everything.
Speaker 2: And then this guy, oh well, you know, they actually were at the same university in the same program at one point, and then you know, he just just spurned because this guy was Portuguese, just like him, and he thought that this guy had the success that was owed to him because he was, oh so brilliant. All that checks out, and it's like, but does it it can? I okay, possibly, but when looked at with all of the other contexts and all the other missing people and the murders, it's starting to sound way more conspiratorial than a random act of aggression.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I agree.
Speaker 2: So now moving on to the next one, let's talk about Melissa Cassius. This on screen is one of the last images we have of her, and this one is going to be one of the She still has not been found for the record. So, and this was September of twenty twenty five when this article is written. Let's talk about it. State police report no breakthroughs in Melissa Cassia's case. As a matter of fact, there's actually a few pictures. So this is her right, outdoorsy chick out there antler hunting. That's her with her daughter. This is her looks like on a hiking trip or something. And this is her husband, right, Okay, So let's break this down. Two months after Melissa Cassius, a fifty three year old Los Alamos National Labs employee, went missing. Her disappearance has left more questions than answers. New Mexico State Police reported no breakthroughs in the investigation. We have no updates in this case. Wilson Silver, public information officer with the state police told Taos Taos Dow.
Speaker 4: That's how you spelled dow.
Speaker 2: Isn't it like the dow Daoism, that's t it's d is that?
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I thought like Daoism is spelled with the T. I could be wrong. I don't be knowing.
Speaker 3: It should be das hand Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, okay, So this is Taos Taos.
Speaker 4: It might be Taos. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, it's spelled both ways. Oh, it's actually spelled both ways. It is. It is actually spelled both ways.
Speaker 5: Interesting because I read it with a D and it says both ways are correct.
Speaker 2: I just looked into Daoism and it was spelled with a T, and I was like, that's weird. But it's like, oh, they're Asian, so it doesn't make sense. It's like when N g y u e n and somehow that's when, like, you know, it doesn't have to make sense.
Speaker 4: It's Asian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because in school it was spelled with a D. So okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So we have no updates in this case, the state police told Taos News in July. Investigators are looking into every angle of the investigation, neither ruling out foul play nor possibly or possibility that she left on her own accord. So Melissa was last seen by her family on June twenty sixth. That morning, at about six fifteen am, Melissa drove her husband to Los Alamos National Laboratory where they work. Okay, both of them worked at the same laboratory, which we're gonna get to that laboratory in a moment she told him that she need to finish work elsewhere on site and left. At about seven forty five am, Melissa's daughter Sierra, heard Melissa enter their home. Melissa told Sierra she had forgot her her serio wow, can't speak, She had forgot her security clearance badge and would work from home. At about twelve to fifty pm, Melissa dropped off a subway sandwich at Sierra's workplace. It was the last time Sierra saw her. She says, she forgot her badge and my dad had just forgotten his badge of the day before, which, for the record, anybody who's ever worked on job site where you have to bring a badge t easy.
Speaker 4: It happens. Personally.
Speaker 2: I used to keep mine in my car to where I would never forget it. But it's a thing. It happens. You forget your badge, and sometimes you got to go back home and you're late, or if you got a job where you could work from home that day, you just do that.
Speaker 4: Whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 2: She just kind of laughed, and I didn't question it. I didn't even know that's how they get into work. Okay, that's a bit ridiculous, but whatever. Surveillance footage from her residence in Talpa shows Melissa's last known whereabouts walking eastbound on New Mexico five eighteen, roughly an hour after she dropped off lunch to her daughter. She wore a backpack, a turquoise shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes, and a maroon hoodie tied around her waist. So she had a car she was driving the day she dropped her husband off at work and.
Speaker 4: Just took off, tacking down the highway.
Speaker 3: She's being tagged and tracked.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm glad you already said that, because wait till I tell you about the cell phone. But anyway, a family friend saw she saw the blue Dodge truck following Melissa at around the same time. Jasmine McMillan, Melissa's niece, told Taos News in July that the state police located a matching vehicle and concluded Melissa didn't climb inside. Sierra returned home from work to find the front door locked and her mother's vehicle parked outside. She found her mother's keys and work cell phone on the kitchen table. Inside Melissa's office was her wallet, personal cell phone, purse, some dollar bills, and a paycheck. Sierra gave her to deposit at the bank Melissa's phone. Both of them were reset to factory settings.
Speaker 4: They were white.
Speaker 3: I didn't even read it. I didn't even read it.
Speaker 5: But I'm just I've just, you know, had a strong, strange feeling that she was being tracked.
Speaker 2: So not only does she do this to her work phone, she did it to her home phone before just heading off on foot down a highway in the middle of New Mexico.
Speaker 3: So another one that went on foot.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So, while Sierra and her father believed Melissa leftvoluntarily due to personal and financial struggles, Melissa's parents, Jose and Joanne Mondragon again with these names Mandragon, Mondragon. I'm gonna just say, mon dragon, this sounds cooler. I'm sure it's a month that I go on. I'm sure, but it's fucking man dragon anyway. And her sister Trudy Nahara disagree. I don't want to go anywhere, Joanne said in July. I tell them because what if she comes and I'm not here, or if she calls on the landline and I'm not here. We can't be gone in case she comes, because maybe this is where she'd come home. Sierra said, there's nothing that can't be fixed. We're both waiting here with big, wide open arms. We promise we'll figure things out and this too shall pass. It sounds like she was very well loved by multiple members of her family, but once again for her to take off, for her to purposely change all of her phones to factory settings, leave everything, wallet, phones, car, everything, grab a backpack full of god knows what, and just take off down the highway on this is it's a little wild.
Speaker 5: So just for those of you that are wondering what she did, she was the nuclear weapons person with the National Security of Science. So this is this is this lady. But I didn't really want to. I wanted to touch on another missing scientist really quick.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, were actually happened?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, this pertains to her because they both worked at the same laboratory. He went missing May fourth, twenty twenty five, Anthony Chavez, and he disappeared while out walking in New Mexico. And Chaved had been associated with one of the United States' most sensitive research environments, were often working in intersector intersects with nuclear science, national security, and classified technologies. With no phone or wallet on him and no confirmed sieting since his case has quietly remained unresolved.
Speaker 4: This was in April of last year.
Speaker 3: This was in May, fourth of la last year.
Speaker 5: So she went missing when she went missing in June of last year. He went missing in May, and before him, or actually in July, after both of them, a National Science a NASA science man was found dead in Los Angeles, and he also worked for the Jet Propulsion Laboratory that worked on advanced space intment into instrumentation and planetary detection systems, which was.
Speaker 3: This was what was his name? That was Frank. His name is Frank Midwald. Frank Midwald.
Speaker 5: So this is another scientist actually, and they all worked in the same fields. So this is two more bodies that I found that have been confirmed that that are actually along with this. So we have one that went missing before her that worked at the exact same place that she did, and one that went missing after the two of the women and was killed and that worked on the same stuff that actually ties into the other ones that.
Speaker 2: Have been murdered.
Speaker 4: So Jesus Christ, I.
Speaker 5: Just wanted to I know that you were We're on this person, but a super maouertains. So I was like, I gotta tell.
Speaker 2: You that absolutely ties in Holy shit. Yeah, So as we're talking about this and we're talking about the workplace. The Lost Alamos National Laboratory, or LA and L for short, is one of sixteen research and development laboratories in the United States Department of Energy, located a short distance northwest of Santa Fe, New Mexico, in the Southwest. Best known for its central role in helping develop the first atomic bomb. LANL is one of the world's largest and most advanced scientific institutions. So as all of this, the conspiracies around this laboratory in and of itself, okay, it was established in nineteen forty three as Project Why, a top secret site for designing nuclear weapons under the Manhattan Project during World War Two.
Speaker 4: It's it is.
Speaker 2: It's brought together some of the world's most famous scientists, among them numerous Nobel Prize winners.
Speaker 4: It's it's a whole thing. We could literally do an.
Speaker 2: Entire episode just on this laboratory itself, so to say should we might as well right to say that two of their scientists went missing, like just left all their shit, wiped their phones, and took off down the road on foot within sixty days of each other.
Speaker 3: MM hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just went went for a walk, left his wallet, left his phone, no sightings, and just disappeared.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: And that other guy, Frank, he was working on identifying signs of life on worlds like Europa and in Celadus Inenciladas.
Speaker 4: I feel like, I don't that, but I don't know it.
Speaker 3: It's eating ce l a d Us.
Speaker 4: Okay, I looked it up.
Speaker 3: But it's the sixth place it it's a sixth son of Saturn.
Speaker 2: So all, yeah, so he was looking into sixth moon of Saturn or sixth Sun.
Speaker 3: Oh it might have been. It might've been Moon.
Speaker 5: I'm not I forgot, honestly, I was reading a whole bunch of different stuff. But yeah, so it he was looking at in space life as well. So I just found that to be rather interesting that they both went missing from the same place, and you know, but no one's talking about either one of those guys.
Speaker 3: I actually had to go.
Speaker 5: I went to page like sixteen on Google to find that they were actually connected and they actually went missing.
Speaker 4: So just so we're all clear here.
Speaker 2: This laboratory, in particular, as of May one, twenty twenty five, has an annual budget of four point nine billion dollars four point nine big boy billions per year for this one laboratory, and they are, like I said, one of sixteen.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to do a whole episode on this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean entered the development for the Department of Energy like that. That's huge, that's that's absolute national security level things. And for them to just take the fuck off, I'm sorry once again, a woman losing her shit and saying, fucking I'm leaving this. Okay, this happens a guy doing the same Okay, fine, not this close together.
Speaker 5: Not a nuclear but a nuclear scientist. She's nuclear weapons. Yeah, person, They both worked in the national security and they both worked on classified technologies. Both of them disappeared the exact same way, right, yet none of the neither one have been found neither. Like that doesn't make that doesn't make any sense. And then these other people are being killed. Yeah, so it's like, wait, what so two jet propulsion people, one missing or wait was does she die?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: She went missing, one missing, and one killed, all within a matter of three months. All four of these people and the men aren't being talked about, yep, which I've had to be really interesting that they're just completely silent about this.
Speaker 4: The media has so many other things to talk about.
Speaker 3: And also, you're correct, there are moons nonsense.
Speaker 4: I'm just making sure I was hold on it calling it.
Speaker 5: I'm sick right now. I'm gonna be honest with you, and my brain is like I'm here, all right.
Speaker 2: So now let's go to this other People magazine article talking about a body that was found in a lake believed to belong to a scientist who disappeared three months ago. Now, three months ago as of March eighteenth of this year, so it's you know, probably like four months ago as of now. But let's get into it here. A body pull from Massachusetts lake is believed to belong to a scientist who has been missing four months. The body was recovered from Lake Quantapowt in Wakefield on the afternoon of Tuesday, March seventeenth, according to a news release from the Middlesex count District Attorney Maryon T. Ryan. Once again, Middlesex, the names that these people just come up with is cracking me up, anyway.
Speaker 4: A detective from the Wakefield Police.
Speaker 2: Department was searching the area around the lake, which had previously frozen over. Around twelve thirty pm, local time when they located what appeared to be a body in the water. Preliminary information, including the victim's clothing, suggests the body was that of a forty five year old Jason Thomas.
Speaker 4: So this is the guy in question. Jason Thomas.
Speaker 2: Thomas, a scientist at Novarties, was reported missing on December thirteenth, twenty twenty five, after he left his home the night before. He has not been seen since. His parents both died before he vanished. According to NBC affiliate Kristen Bartoli, Thomas's wife of a decade, told Dateline that her husband had been struggling with his parents' deaths prior to his disappearance. Thomas's parents reportedly died within an hour of each other. Oh man, he had never lost somebody so close before, and then to lose both of them.
Speaker 3: It was harpreadad.
Speaker 2: So this is an image from him or of him the night he disappeared. I guess it's from like a ring camera footage or something.
Speaker 4: Bartoli said. Everything seemed normal tonight.
Speaker 2: Thomas disappeared as they took care of their dogs after one of their first social outings since the death of his parents. After Thomas left the home, Bartoli allegedly spotted him outside after she heard their mailbox close. She then went to sleep, but realized her husband had not returned. When she woke up a short time later, she learned that Thomas had left his phone and wallet on their bathroom counter and found his Apple Watch in the mailbox, so that's why he stopped the mailbox was to leave the Apple watch. Thomas was later caught on camera while walking near a set of train tracks on North Avenue by Chestnut Street. Wakefield police were expected to search the lake where Thomas would occasionally walk his dog. This spring dayline reported because it was frozen over. The WPD previously said Thomas was the last scene wearing a puffer style jacket that is white and has white and either gray or black coloring, as well as black pants, black sneakers, and white laces, black winter hat and gloves. The District Attorney to announced Tuesday that the police had conducted an extensive search of the area, utilizing resources from the Northeastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council K nine units and drones. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner will determine the identity of the victim and their cause and manner of death. According to the district, no foul play is suspected in connection with the victim's death.
Speaker 4: She added, Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Still it just seems.
Speaker 5: It just seems very interesting how they all are occurring back to back to back to back, and what they're working in, and how they all kind of seem like they're connected in what they're working on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I mean, I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think the tragedy tragedy obviously is something, but it's I don't know, So I don't actually know what I think about this whole thing.
Speaker 2: So now let's hear from the congressman who has raised the alarm over the scientists vanishing because he believes there is way more of a connection here.
Speaker 4: And I gotta tell you, I agree.
Speaker 2: Missing UFO scientists prompt warning from Burchett or burkehett I think it's Burchkett, a congressman raised alarm over scientists vanishing under mysterious circumstances tied to UFO research. Following the deaths and unexplained disappearances of several scientists linked to UFO research, Tennessee Congressman Tim Burchett has sounded the alarm about what he calls a.
Speaker 4: Troubling and dark pattern.
Speaker 2: Burchett pointed specifically to the case of the retired Air Force Major General William McCaslin and his former colleague Monica Reza, both of whom have vanished under unclear circumstances. We already talked about them. Mcaslin has not been seen. There's been tons of search and rescue for him. Nothing been found. His wife has attempted to push back against what she described as misinformation connecting her husband's disappearance to UFOs. Still, authorities say there have been no confirmed sightings or evidence indicating where he might have gone. Reza, we already talked about. This was lasting nine months ago while hiking with a friend. An aerospace engineer reportedly worked under mcaslon on a US government project focused on developing specialized metal for rockets. He says something dark is going on. Burchett has been very vocal about his concerns. Something dark is going on. I know these scientists and research they have testified. We've got to get to the bottom of it, he said in a recent interview. It's just too much. Too much is going on right now, and by the way, I am not suicidal. He added, there have been several others throughout the country that have disappeared under suspicious circumstances, and I think we ought to be paying attention to it. The numbers seem very high in these certain areas of research. I think we better pay attention. I don't think we should trust our government. Coming from a congressman who is a part of the government, I agree with you, Congressman. I fun I agree with you, Tennessee congressman who's blowing the whistle on some shit. Absolutely. Now a history of controversial UFO claims. Now they're going to try to discredit.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Burchett, who sits on the House Oversight Committee investigating UFO reports, has made a number of bowld claims about the topic. Recently, he accused NASO with holding information, saying the agency is lying about his knowledge of UFOs and concealing classified files. When asked why more whistleblowers have not come forward, he suggested fear may be a factor. They're afraid someone will disappear them. He said, once again, I know that whenever he said that, people might have looked at him like he was a whack job. Until we start having scientists go missing, and then it's like, Wow, maybe.
Speaker 4: The congressman is a little more red in than the rest of them. I don't know anyway. I think being.
Speaker 2: Murdered is what they're afraid of, he asked. I think some of them are truly, truly are because of things they've seen. In past statements, Burchett has also accused the government of misleading the public about extraterrestrial activity. In twenty twenty three, he claimed officials were hiding the truth about aliens and UFOs, and he has alleged that the US is reverse engineering alien technology capable of catastrophic destruction. That's a seated congressman that's saying this, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, oh my god, right right, like okay, okay, base sure.
Speaker 2: A little bit more recently, in twenty twenty five, he asserted that the government is aware of underwater alien bases, claiming that entities exist at several deep sea locations around the world.
Speaker 4: Yo, this boy is over here just dropping bomb.
Speaker 3: He's just telling everybody. Yeah, he's gonna get got, he's gonna die.
Speaker 2: He don't give a fuck, and now he does not. I gotta say, I gotta put respect where it's due. Old Republican congressman from Tennessee over here. Get that man a raise, Somebody give that man a check. But anyway, anyway, let's get into it now. So this has a precedence ravenly. It really does, because in the late eighties or the eighties to nineteen ninety the GEC Marconi Scientist deaths conspiracy theory.
Speaker 4: If you've never heard of it, gotta be honest with you, I had kind.
Speaker 2: Of heard rumorings of it, little murmurs throughout the years of me doing some conspiratorial deep dives. If you want to do a Wikipedia search on it, it's here. But there's actually a whole book we're going to talk about here in a second. The GEC Marconi Scientist deaths theory looks at when between nineteen eighty two and nineteen ninety twenty five British based GEC Marconi scientists and engine who worked on the stingray torpedo project in the United States is just strategic defense initiative related projects died under mysterious circumstances. So let me paint a picture for you. Reagan's in office, right, old Ray Gunn himself and the Gipper, which was really he was a d tier actor. Everybody acts like he was a movie star.
Speaker 4: He was. He was like not even the lead role, but whatever, okay.
Speaker 2: Cool. He goes and becomes president and he is all about overfunding the military. He's all about Reagan nomics. He's he's just throwing money at problems. Reminds me of another dude that's currently in charge right now, but neither here nor there.
Speaker 4: And he decides to develop something.
Speaker 2: Called Operations Star Wars where he wants satellites with laser cannons.
Speaker 3: I love that so much.
Speaker 4: He had to get told by the scientists like, mister President, we don't have this, and like he's like, oh, I know, we do.
Speaker 2: I know y'all been lying about some things like no, no, no, mister president. Look, we could start working on that, sure, but like the technology doesn't exist to do what the fuck.
Speaker 4: You're talking about? Like you got to stop.
Speaker 2: But it didn't stop him from spending a few million dollars on before the scientists could like yank him by the collar.
Speaker 4: But what's out the point this? GEC.
Speaker 2: Marconi did develop a stingray torpedo, which, for those that don't know, the stingray torpedo was revolutionary for the timeframe. It basically was a submarine hunting torpedo and it used different levels of technology that had not been previously used before to hunt, track and basically find its target. So this group developed these torpedoes that was bought by the United States. Anyway, The first death to gain widespread attention and be linked to the theory came in eighty six and eighty seven. In just about a year, six scientists died, three of whom had worked for the Marconi Company, a subsidiary of the defense group Geeneral Electric. Right, so most most deaths were ruled suicides or accidents.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 2: One died after driving his car, which had been packed full of gasoline containers, because you know, when you're driving a four door sedan, you just happen to pack like ten empty gas cans in it, or full gas cans obviously clearly because of course, of course, who doesn't do that. Another tied a rope to his neck and to a tree and then drove off in a car. Y'all that on that one does it for me? This dude? You ever you ever see those old movies, and maybe you've done it yourself. Good Coult members where you got a kid that's got a loose tooth and they're afraid to pull it, So you tie a string around the tooth and you tie it to a doorknob and you slam the door and it yanks it out.
Speaker 4: Homeboy decided to do that with his fucking neck and a tree in his car.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 5: That's likely as scientists that shot himself in the back of the head while driving into the lake.
Speaker 2: Somehow, yes, and also should go without you know, we can't sit set the fact that the gas pedal for old Boy had a fucking iron rod stuck into it and wedge underneath the seat. Yeah, so okay, well suspicious. There a third die of carbon monoxide poisoning in his garage.
Speaker 4: No links were found between them.
Speaker 2: At the time, some opposition lawmakers in the British Parliament called for an investigation into their deaths. Proponents of the conspiracy theory linked the deaths to James Bond esque set of assassinations, variably blaming the Soviet spy agency the KGB. This is back in the Cold War. Soviet Russia was absolutely rocking and rolling at that time. American spies or even British spies. Little am I six action here. Proponents of the theory claimed that the deaths were linked because of the scientists working on the same few classified projects, although most of the science I just had not been working on close that closely together and we're working on separate, mostly unclassified projects allegedly. But with that, there is a book that you can go by called Open Verdict, and it is from January of nineteen ninety one when it was first published, Open Verdict by Tony Collins. If anybody's curious an account of twenty five mysterious deaths in the defense industry, it's it's a wild thing. And this dude reached out to the British Parliament for their version of a Foyer request, and it took years for them to even acknowledge him. They saw it, that's on record that they saw the Foyer request. They blatantly ignored him multiple times, and some claim that he was arrested for it. I can't find any evidence of this, but some are saying that he randomly got a no knock rate and all the I don't know. I don't believe that that's actually accurate. But while doing research into this, if you're looking good cult members, you might find that. But beside the point to only Collins put out a FOI request, it was blatantly ignored, so he put out another one, and then finally they released the list. There is not a single thing of this list that seems normal at all. And then when you find out that all of them worked for the same company at the same time, working on very similar classified things, and you start looking at some of them, we're going for the American defense industry around the time when Reagan was trying to make lasers on satellites a thing. It's all very, very highly suspect. So as far as what we're looking at now in America, with all these scientists that have been missing, leaving without any record, random deaths occurring, whatever, we're not crazy to look at this very highly skeptically.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's a word. I just made that up.
Speaker 2: A rolling with it and looking at it with that third aisle all the way open. Because there is historical precedence for scientists in the same field, in the same community waking up dead all over the place, and that at least happened from in the eighties to ninety It's I will also raise.
Speaker 5: You eleven nuclear scientists that were all killed in interesting ways that all happened to be Eleven Indian scientists that were killed in a matter of a four year span, that all worked on the same kind of projects. Yes, that were all murdered in very interesting ways. Seven by suicide, two by industrial fires, one by murder, and one by road accident.
Speaker 3: Well, when you actually look into how they really died though, let's see.
Speaker 5: We have some of them that were hung randomly that don't make any sense, one by drowning at sea, right, and they were all working for this nuclear power corporation that was funded by the Department of Atomic Energy. Two of the bodies were found in their residence. One of the scientists was found in his residence like two years later. Another one was committed suicide by unknown way.
Speaker 3: A chemical lab exploded and killed some people.
Speaker 5: The list goes on and on if you actually like break down, so it talks about like, uh, the two scientists were working on this project together that were killed. They were they were working on bioengineer stuff, they were working on nuclear stuff.
Speaker 3: They were all killed.
Speaker 5: Well, then you fast forward to when was this this was four months ago and two more scientists were killed for the d R D O scientists in India that.
Speaker 3: Work for the government.
Speaker 5: Let me see if I can find it. It says the top tier scientists. So this is so is the government of the agency. It's the Ministry of Defense. And they were also just recently unlive somehow, and they're working on missile missions and they were also just killed.
Speaker 3: So it's a.
Speaker 5: Pattern throughout because in two thousand and nine to twenty twelve is the eleven nuclear scientists, and then you have the British ones, then we have ours, and I'm sure where there's more if.
Speaker 3: We keep looking. The list that I sent you was like one hundred and sixteen of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to look at it, honestly. Oh, so that one it is like recent.
Speaker 3: You'd have to scroll down, will I guess?
Speaker 2: Maybe let's see, I don't know if they're in chronological Yeah, they're in chronological wor so this is we're going back in time here twenty ten? Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what?
Speaker 5: So there was so in twenty nineteen and missing American scientist Susanne Eaton was found dead in abandoned World War two bunker in Greece, which makes absolutely no sense. Nothing of the story makes sense, and the Greece, the Greek people just pretty much said, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: We weren't really sure how this happened.
Speaker 5: She was found seven miles away a bunker from where she was supposed to be giving a speech, and nothing of this story makes any sense.
Speaker 3: And that was a weird one.
Speaker 5: And then another guy was found a missing US government scientist found dead. That was in twenty eighteen, and his body just vanished. He vanished for six weeks and then was found dead. And none of it makes any sense about his story either, and they don't. They just kind of ruled it out, like they just said, there's no suspect, no foul play, and it's whatever. And he was tackling Ebola and Zeka viruses before he died. A virologists.
Speaker 2: Fifth holistic doctor died in Florida, making five dead and five more missing. That was in twenty fifteen. So you had ten holistic doctors, all just they're no longer with us, all within a few months of each other. Holy shit, that was in twenty fifteen. Don't even me wrong, but like, okay, June nineteenth, June twenty first, June twenty ninth, Une third, or July third rather July tenth. These are the ones that we know what happened to them. And there's also five missing on top.
Speaker 6: Of that.
Speaker 5: Then, and this government guy was twenty eighteen, which was working on virology, and yeah, it's it's crazy, Like the whole list is crazy.
Speaker 2: It only goes to twenty fifteen though, dead scientists, and four to twenty fifteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's well I found like the one in twenty twenty, nineteen, twenty eighteen. They're scattered around where they're where they're actually located. But like, no one has confirmed why or how these people have died. They kind of just like, oh they died. It's with enormous sadness and regret.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, they passed away.
Speaker 4: Check this out. Twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Gallera Bags bagger Za Day died January seventeenth when she was shot outside of her She an Iranian molecular scientist, was gunned down in her car as she drove home, believed she was followed by someone who was waiting for She was struck by a single bullet that entered the passenger door window as she talked on her cell phone with her ex boyfriend. She was a molecular genetic technology student at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston and also active in promoting Iranian women's rights.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she was an Iranian woman that had to leave Iran to go anywhere with her life because obviously Iran's not exactly kind of women.
Speaker 4: And in twenty twelve she got got in Houston. Yeah.
Speaker 5: In twenty eleven, there was a plane crash with five Russian scientists, nuclear scientists, all working within the plant.
Speaker 3: All she died.
Speaker 2: A NASA robotics expert died when his single engine plane nose dive shortly after takeoff.
Speaker 4: I was in twenty twenty fifteen.
Speaker 5: March eighteenth, twenty eleven, old boy jumps from the George Bridge. He was a nuclear engineer for thirty years, experience design, construction, startup of nuclear government and nuclear facilities. His expertise was in nuclear safety and regulations, hazard assessment, safety analysis. And yeah, he goes on and tell them about but he jumped to his death. Another one died of unknown things, one died in a car crash, One was assassinated, and that was the remote control bomb inside of his motorcycle near his car detonated. That was that was he is a nuclear physicist at Tyron University.
Speaker 4: Tehran, Iran.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's yeah, he's Iranian.
Speaker 5: Iranian doctor Muhammadi Mohammedi fifty was assassinated January eleventh.
Speaker 3: And twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So some were missing, some were dead.
Speaker 2: There's clearly a line of thought to say that whenever a scientist or a group of scientists working in a certain field all mysteriously vanish, get assassinated, die in weird ways, that we need to do a deeper investigation. I don't think that's a crazy statement to make, right, And there's historical precedents for this. I brought up the situation in England, You brought up the situation in India, and then we had this long list here and I mean just that we got these ten doctors holistic doctors here, three other holistic doctors within two weeks of each other, and it's it's all crazy. So at that time in twenty fifteen, holistic doctors getting got that was kind of a big talking point back in that time too.
Speaker 4: It still is.
Speaker 5: Four neurobiologists were all murdered on February thirteenth, twenty ten. Yeah, exactly, like they're just they're grouping them together, They're they're murdering and assassinating these groups of scientists because that's a big conversation that's always been had to remove, like because the scientists are really the forefront of all human innovation. So if you remove the smartest people of the population, then the rest of the people are going to kind of flounder around. And so it's interesting that there's proof of all these groups of scientists that are being killed and murdered, and this is now the new group of them. But they were clearly all working on science related or space related things.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about that now.
Speaker 2: So with the scientists that have in the recent months all gone missing or been found dead or something along these lines, were murdered, we're assassinated, shot on their front porch, some sort of a weird and I still don't I don't know if that was a love triangle or some sort of an affair gone wrong.
Speaker 4: It very well might have been.
Speaker 2: But and again, each of these individual scientists that we've covered on this episode this evening, right, if it was a single case, even the three people that were murder suicide, that whole thing, it's crazy, but crazier shit has happened, and you've heard of things crazier going down, so like, Okay, it's no big deal.
Speaker 4: I could see it.
Speaker 2: I could see the plot for all of this to be going down in such a short condensed time frame, especially the head of Right Patterson, the scientists that worked on the propulsion components, one of the people that worked at the lab in New Mexico, them just taking off, leaving their cell phones and just dipping this. All these things tied in together like this, All right, ravenly theory time.
Speaker 4: What is your take? Because there's no theory that's any less or more crazy than the others.
Speaker 5: At this point, I don't know why my mind keeps coming back to Stonehenge.
Speaker 2: I know that we did.
Speaker 3: What the fuck keep I keep.
Speaker 5: Going back to what what the proposal of Ai of the machine of stone Hinge? And I keep coming back to this. And because AI, just Grock, just was able to unlock the written language that people have been trying to unlock for a long time. That just happened literally yesterday, day before, and I'm just thinking about all like the technology, how Artemis hit The weird path of Artemist two is on. It's very strange how China and Russia have been talking a bunch about getting to you know, put a nuclear plant on the Moon and doing all that situation, and then us trying to push forward with the AI technology for space, and then Elon consistently talking about putting his spaceship up there and how we need to get to Mars and we need to do this, and like we're gonna have to set up this base and we're going to push forward out into the universe to be able to expand the human consciousness. And then looking at all of these people and you know, astrophysicists and rec on a space and nuclear weapons, natural science, alloy inventors, the alien do that knew and was connected to everybody. I just have a hard time thinking that it doesn't involve something to do with space. And now I don't know, if I don't know, it seems more likely that a foreign actor was probably involved in taking out these people, because if they actually have a or and or kidnapping them or they ran away, I'm not sure. It seems like a foreign actor is a heavy potential, or our own government. But it seems really interesting that the two that worked at the what is this called los Alamos. Yeah, they they both left everything behind within like what forty days of each other, and dipped out the exact same way. Even though she worked in admin and like they didn't, they still were high up, though they still were involved in things. It's just really odd some of the circumstances in which the ones that actually went missing went missing. Because I hike all the time, sure, and for her to be waving and smiling and all this if there was a landslide or if there was some type of she fell or anything like that. But if you would have heard her, you would have heard the rocks, you would have heard her yell. Ye, you would have heard her fall. You would have seen the body. They would have recovered a body, they would have seen evidence of her disappearing.
Speaker 3: She just up and vanished, like literally vanished.
Speaker 5: And then old Boy the general going out like guns, slinging out there with a gun and just like hey, I'm out here at a party. And then the other two pretty much packing bags and dipping out. It's like, okay, so is it.
Speaker 3: Possible that this is not of human origin? I don't know. Is it our government? Is it people?
Speaker 5: I mean, I have literally no idea but I find it really interesting that there's a pattern of scientists being murdered in groups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it has been for decades, And.
Speaker 4: So I'm with you that I think that there's a clear connection between all of it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, everybody that we have talked about this evening has had some sort of a connection to space, nuclear weapons, rocket propulsion, or some sort of a mixture of all the above.
Speaker 4: Right, And even the one guy who was like the biologist.
Speaker 3: That was found the chemical biologists, which keep.
Speaker 2: In mind, whenever we were looking at the whole uh oh shit, what was it called the atlas three or three eye at lists, Right, they were looking at color signatures to see if there was some sort of possible biological life. They were looking at the chemical signatures to see if there was possible biological life, right, And they were going on and on about how they had the right composite mixture to potentially house life on that object. You remember us talking about that. And they could tell that through spectral not grammatic graphy, spectral I forget what it was called, but basically you're taking you're looking at what the chemical particles are giving you through a light spectrograph to see what colors resonate, and you could tell, oh, okay, we know that that's methane, we know that that's oxygen, we know that carbon does that color, and like there's scientific ways that you're able to do this. They were using his title of research to do that chemical biology. So to say that he's not connected, I respectfully disagree. Now, I don't know what project he was working on last, or what his laboratory was specialized in.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What I am saying is that all of these things I feel like are connected. Now the murder suicide, Is it possible it was some sort of a romance gone awry? Yes, do I believe that? I mean maybe maybe, I'm not gonna negate that that's a real thing. The fact that both of them were named Jamie. If that's the case, he obviously has a thing for skinny, white blonde women like Okay, okay, It's very possible there was some sort of shit going on there, very very Tyler Perry movie esque, if you will, I could see it, But I'm not convinced, especially because of where they were all stationed.
Speaker 4: But I'm putting that to the side.
Speaker 2: It's possible, coupled with the multiple experts in leading people walking off in the desert by their lonesome just buy right, coupled with the leader of his field being shot on his front porch by some snyder for no reason, whenever he was already caught on the property once, already with a rifle. As crazy as fuck that they released him but okay, sounds to me like somebody at the top told somebody on the bottom to release that guy, even though it was clear that he was a violent criminal. But okay, release him tells me there was some conspiracy there. You got your Portuguese homie and this guy with his psycho babbling about how excellent and brilliant he was that took him out. Sounds like he was very brilliant mathematically, but probably very feeble on the social.
Speaker 4: Aspect of it.
Speaker 2: And it sounds like he could have been coerced to do some things on behalf of somebody else. Also sounds very conspiratorial to me, just sung it out. I think that it's all connected.
Speaker 4: Now. The big question is the why.
Speaker 2: Right do I believe that it's aliens that is the reason behind it, or the motive or even possibly the vehicle in certain cases, maybe is it just aerospace in general and space exploration.
Speaker 4: I like that you brought up, Musk.
Speaker 2: Is it is there any greater than zero percent chance that Elon has done this and hired some people. And I mean, you got god tier level wealth, So is it possible he hired some former Moussade, former CIA guys to go in and brainwash some people to do.
Speaker 4: Some wild shit.
Speaker 2: There is definitely a greater than zero percent chance of this because he wants to monopolize space. I don't know that for a fact, but I could see the riding on the board if you see what I'm saying here, all of that together. I don't know if it's our government. I don't know if it's a foreign government. I don't know if it's neither of a government, but it's a person himself as in a.
Speaker 4: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, something along these lines. It's also could be aliens.
Speaker 2: Some of these people might be going off in the desert so that they can be taken up by the entities that they have been in contact with.
Speaker 4: For quite some time.
Speaker 2: And I commit Congressman Burchett or Burkitt, I don't know how to pronounce your name, sir, but if you're listening, I will learn. I commend him for speaking out on it and saying that the government is lying to us, even though he is a part of the government.
Speaker 4: Fucking props to the boy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so good.
Speaker 4: Cult members, we want to know what you think.
Speaker 2: What is your take on the wildness of what's going on with these missing people, specifically these scientists in very high up levels of their fields not being with us anymore, whether by missing person or by being murdered. There's a lot to break down here and a lot to go into. We want to hear from you before we sign off. We need to give the distinction also and give the plugs. If you are somebody likes to flavor your food with good, natural, healthy, wholesome ingredients, then go to Flavors of the Forest right now and go check them out with their bigfoot breath. They got a lion's main variety, a spicy garlic variety, a regular, a variety of garlic, horse radish variety. They got ginger. They're coming out with the Cajun line. I'm really about this one. Go check them out. Flavors of Theforest dot com. Use a promo code cult at checkout Cult to get fifteen percent.
Speaker 4: Off your order.
Speaker 2: All orders over thirty dollars are free shipping to your door. I genuinely use this product way more than I should. It's fucking amazing and I love it. If you are somebody that would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to the link of the description below to cecsilver dot com and get your start today. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach back out to you and get you started. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, and asking what they think about investing in the precious metals. I promise they're going to tell you that a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in gold and silver. Best place to get your start once again is ceocsilver dot com link in the description below. But good cult members, we covered a wide variety of tragedy and speculation and curiosity and in my opinion, downrighte conspiracy on this episode. We want to hear from you. What do you think about it? What is your take on the missing people? Do you think it's UFO. Do you think it's foreign, Do you think it's domestic? Do you think these people individually lost their minds and went off into the desert, or do you see what we see? Do you see a connection of red flags, the likes of which look like one of my ex wives. Listen, we need to hear from you good cult members in the best place to let us know would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes comments, leave the post, leave view, and shares that their friends of the family shares that we're here's the deal. The more the activity that our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential CAL members like Chris you finlays a gentlemen, why you're gonna go check out menimistics job that shown get in the same love respect over there at the five sturfis and.
Speaker 4: The positivity in the comments. Come check out the CAJE to night and come join each of us for individual Patreon lives beils every Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: Nine pm Central, listening to those in the description as well, and also go check out the Dark Sanctuary, Raven Lee's own personal patreons, and.
Speaker 4: We thank you for everybody's already gonna have done so.
Speaker 2: And with all of this being said, this was another website of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Now I'm the Cage of Knights and Raven.
Speaker 2: And there's one very important scene. The final piece of information needs you learn just as soon as humanly possible.