Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to Raised Bye Giant's good to see everyone in the chat. Welcome everyone, any moderators and channel members out there. To anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. Also, if you're listening on the audio only on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Hello and welcome, thanks for listening. Check all of the links in the description for all of my social media and my documentary links on Amazon and to Be as well as my guest links. Just hit the more button underneath the title of this video and it'll bring you down to the dropdown so you can get all of the links to my guest information and all of my information and our guest today speaking of Gusts, is the host of The Secret Teachings, author, researcher, veteran radio host, good friend of mine, Ryan Gable. Welcome back to the show, my friend.
Speaker 2: Hey Ryder, Thanks for having me back. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Well, we're talking planes, trains and automobiles here today, Ryan, because it is getting really strange, really weird. Did you see this the navy? The Mexican Navy ship last week?
Speaker 3: Yes, I did too.
Speaker 1: Dead after ship strikes the Brooklyn Bridge. Snappy mass and injuring crew members. And this was a Mexican n Evil sailing ship, which that just you know, hit me because I'm like, did this did we not have almost the identical thing just happened like last year, which was the Baltimore Bridge whenever the ship supposedly lost power, and well the CNN is reporting the lost power twice before the crash and then it collapsed the Baltimore Bridge. Like, what's the deal with these ships and these vessels? And if you take it back even further, okay, if you go back to around the beginning of twenty twenty in the Evergreen, do you remember the Evergreen ship that was stuck in the canal for like over a month, the cargo ship.
Speaker 2: I recall that to a very small degree that that particular story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was a really big deal whenever it happened, because nobody could figure out how the ship got stuck in the canal and it was a huge cargo ship. And this was like around the time that you know, during twenty twenty when all of the cargo ships were just lined up in Long Beach in California because they said that there wasn't enough people to process all of the food. I don't know if you remember any of this, but I remember it because I went to the beach in Long Beach during this period of time and there was like thirty cargo ships that was just placed out there for like a month. They didn't move, just like right off the coast there in southern California. And then this Evergreen ship. It's just so weird. And then you have the the submarine explosion going down to see the Titanic, and we haven't even got into the train deralments and the plane crashes and the helicopter crashes. Yet it's just so strange. It seems like that they're trying to hit every mode of transportation here, Ryan, And I'm interested to get your thoughts on it, because I know that you've covered a lot of this, that you've been doing this for a really long time, and you normally cover these types of events, but whenever you kind of line them all up, it seems like since twenty twenty, we've had more accidents, more helicopter crashes, more plane crashes, more boat accidents. Then it seems like that we've ever had before. Now, maybe someone could say, oh, well, they just it's always been happening like this, they just haven't reported it. I don't know what's your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Well, I like to look at all of the different angles. So certainly that's the most common story, is that it's all sort of random and that there's no conspiracy, and that there's no pattern. It's just happening and that's how things are. Then there's the opposite extreme, which is that there's some shadowy cabal that is orchestrating all of this. Even when we're talking about very small planes, private jets that might crash. We're talking about small boats as well as big boats and big planes, and trains as well, and automobiles and everything else. That's the opposite extreme, that there's some giant conspiracy. I don't really buy either. And I don't really like this theme or this motif on social media where you see the I think it's a hashtag even that says they don't want us to fly or they don't want us to travel, and how that has something to do with plane crashes and train derailments and whatnot. It's one of those things for me anyway, It's one of those things that I feel like is a kind of rhetoric. It's a form of Frankly, I think it's a form of propaganda, and I think the algorithm drives that. And I think when you believe either one of those extremes, not that there might not be something suspicious going on in one case of one case or another, but when you believe one of those two extremes, you don't ask questions or consider additional evidence. And I'll give you an example of what I mean. There's no doubt that the Baltimore Bridge incident or the Francis Scott Key Bridge incident was not just a big incident because of the size of the boat and the bridge and the complexity of rebuilding something like that, but also because of the timing of it, and because of the relationship that that incident had with what occurred a couple of days later, and that was the partial eclipse. I'm sure you remember the partial solar eclipse, so that took place within the same what ten day window, and some that seems unrelated, but is I think a part of what could be considered a cult or Charles fourteen pattern here is that the eclipse involved NASA performing what was openly admitted to be a scientific ritual where they fired rockets with sensors and other components into the eclipse, essentially into the eclipse, into that direction of the sky during the eclipse to gather data, and they called it a pep, and a pep in the mythology, was a serpent that encompasses, that coils around the barge or the boat of raw the sun god in the sky, and pep is the serpent that consumes the sun that's what causes the eclipse. It's a story that represents a natural phenomena. Of course, it's not literally a serpent, and that to me is a very occult underlying themes that you have this bridge collapse, you have this material the bridge wrapped around this barge, and then a couple of days later you have the apep ritual, the science experiment by NASA, And in the mythology it is a pep that wraps himself around the barge. So to me, that's an interesting story and to me that is a perhaps occult pattern. But I will also say that if we're going to look at the statistical data from twenty and twenty two, twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four, not so much for twenty twenty five, but both in the United States and then also internationally, plane incidents are actually statistically down. In twenty twenty three it was point eighty per one point two six million flights, which was an all around approvement from one point thirty out of one point two six million flights, So overall there have actually been less plane crashes. The fatality risk when there is a plane crash has also improved substantially from point eleven out of the same number of crashes to point zero three out of the same number one point twenty six million, So you have less crashes internationally that includes the US, it's global, and you have less fatalities when there is an incident. Of course, you have different definitions between crashes, accidents, incidents, etc. There's different definitions of these things. But overall, the global airline rates of crash, the rates of people being injured or dying, and even departure accident rates have plummeted. Departure accident rates have plummeted from two point nine for per million in twenty nineteen to one point eight seven as of twenty twenty three, So everything is technically statistically stafer, less prone to disaster, less prone to people dying less prone to there being accidents that might not destroy a plane or kill people, but you know, maybe cripples an airline.
Speaker 3: Or delays flights.
Speaker 2: These things are actually statistically happening less often. Now, with that being said, that's global, and if you looked in the United States, you look at the statistical data here, it's about the same. It's not really anymore or any less. However, you can create the image by focusing the cameras and the pins and the radios on those crashes or those plane incidents or aviation incidents, or the train derailments or the boat incidents. And you can do that intentionally or it becomes a byproduct of the algorithm. If you go to social media, as you and your whole audience knows. If you're listening here on YouTube right now, and you type something in video games, maybe look up GTA six and you watch a couple of videos. Obviously, the next time you get on YouTube, it's going to recommend other game videos. And when you start to see a boat incident here, you see a plane crash there, what do you think the algorithm is going to show you. It's going to show you more boat incidents, more plane crashes, things that you might not otherwise see. If there wasn't that naval ship that hit the bridge, or if there wasn't a plane that crashed into San Diego killing the music executive I think his name was Dave Shapiro, if there wasn't these high profile cases that just might kind of fall into the news cycle. And if you're offered five news stories and one of them is about plane crashes, one of them is about dogs, and one of them's about something else, and people watch and listen and click on and comment and whatnot on the plane crash, Well, that's what the outlets are going to recognize as that's popular. That's what people want to see and hear, and so they're going to report more about that. And in fact, I mean I went to film school and we had a whole class on how we had I think we had a thirty five millimeter class, which was more so filmed, but we had a film class specifically for radio and TV, more so for TV, but production like production in a studio, and we went through the professional you know, daily steps of how they sit together in a room and they get the hand out from the main office and they give a list of things that they want to cover, sometimes based on advertisers, sometimes based on what the I guess the head corporate boss is telling them to cover, and then they just distribute that out to all of the different outlets. So you might sit down one day and they give you a paper that says, today's the big issue is playing crashes. Tomorrow, the big issue is the ditty scandal tomorrow. The day after that rather is going to be you know, Epstein, The day after that's going to be you know, cute puppy dogs. And so at some level, you can obviously artificially create a narrative. In other ways it's just about revenue and profit, and in other ways it's just people that I think are quite frankly delusional to think that there's nothing ever suspicious, and then to think that everything is so suspicious that there's some grand conspiracy. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle, and I think it's important to take these things on a case by case basis. Again, there's last thing, but there's no doubt that the plane crash with the helicopter was suspicious, and in fact, I don't think that that was an accident. But that doesn't mean that I think everything else is also intentional or not an accident, or is an accident or does it Just because I believe one thing doesn't mean that I have to believe all the other things. We should be taking things on a case by case basis and looking at the statistical data. And I should add one more thing. I think you'll appreciate this writer. You know, I've there's a couple of people on x big accounts who have posted things like this. They don't want you to fly, this is what's happening. And then I'll post the federal statistics about plane crashes, and these people will block me or they'll attack me and say that you don't want the truth, and I'm sitting there looking at it's like, no, no, this is the statistical It shows the plane crashes, statistical clear down. What this person is doing is profiting in the same way that the mainstream news is profiting by pushing those stories. And the mainstream news has no there's no underlying conspiracy. It's just a horrible plane crash, and that gets attention. People want to watch that and click on it. It's morbid. And then the people like say concerned citizen for example, an X a person and I do not get along because every time they post some nonsense like there's fog everywhere and it's killing people, it's all over the world, and then I like, I'm in the place where they say the fog is and there's no fog, and then I say that to the person, and then that they have an issue with it. It's like they're just profiteers. So I think we need to be a little more.
Speaker 1: I almost forgot about the fog. Dude. There was like three of them, Like there was back to back to back. It was the solar eclipse is going to turn everyone into zombies. The emergency broadcast signal was going to turn everybody into zombies. The fog was then getting everybody's It was like three things like that all happened in a very short amount of time, and like none of them ended up happening. And that's what I was, you know, kind of thinking, I'm like, Okay, well, it's probably not that these things are happening more, just like what you mentioned, they're not happening more. They're just being reported on more, like they're getting more attention, they're being put out there more. Is kind of like that. I think it was Marilyn Manson that said one time that you know, violence and hate has always been there, it's just being more televised now. And that makes a lot of sense when when you take it into consideration, like all of these different things, it's being pushed out more, it's being propagandized more. And but I don't know what the reason is for that. It's not like there isn't enough things going on, but we do have like a twenty four hour type of news cycle. So I guess there's only so many stories that you can do on puppy dogs and the war and Iran and the war in Iran, sorry, and Ukraine and the war in Israel. There's only so much you can do on that kind of stuff, so you got to kind of throw some other things in there. But the one that happened last week was really interesting. I just the San Diego fire, San Diego plane crash, Who died, who was injured, everything we know so far. This is a plane that this was a small passenger plane that just crashed in a residential neighborhood. Okay, it is really interesting. I mean, I don't even think that this video that we're watching right now even shows like the devastation that happened to this neighborhood. But there were six people on it. It was a small little plane and they all died. So local and federal officials continue to probe a fatal May twenty second plane crash and the military housing neighborhood in San Diego also it was in a military housing neighborhood.
Speaker 2: And one of the people on board, if we're talking about the same crash, his name was Dave Shapiro. He was a big time music executive for Sound Talent Group. I think it was the co founder of Sound Talent Group. Yes, that I mean when there's a big name involved, that is ripe for conspiracy because maybe the guy was going to unveil something about child trafficking in Hollywood, and so they took the plane down. And it's much easier to just create that narrative and to sell that than it is to recognize that plane crashes happen all the time and that people die all the time, and that unless we know who the person is, unless they're running some big company, normally we don't care, you know, kind of like with the United Healthcare CEO. People get shot in Chicago and New York and Los Angeles and Baltimore every single freaking day.
Speaker 1: Oh, Chicago has the highest crime rate, in the highest rate of fatalities in shootings that are going unreported than anywhere in the United States.
Speaker 2: A lot of shootings, but one person. In fact, I think I don't necessarily agree with the philosophy that anarchists philosophy. But there's a really great line in the movie. I think it was the second you know, it was the second Batman movie from Christopher Nolan with The Joker, with Heath Ledger, and he said, nobody panics when things go according to plan. If I say that tomorrow a truck full of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics because that's all part of the plan. But if I say that one mayor will die, then everybody loses their minds. And that's exactly what we're talking about. One person United Healthcare shooter. Healthcare shooter has become a hero because he killed somebody. We've turned them into a cultural hero, a political hero, an economic hero. And the same thing with these plane crashes or with the train derailments. There are people that take these and they and they profit off of it. And I don't that, but again that doesn't mean that I don't think that there couldn't be something suspicious in some cases, like the med jet that crashed in Philadelphia, that was really suspicious because reportedly there was somebody on board. It was a medical plane. Somebody on board. I think it was a little girl and she was her family was a drug cartel, and they think that the drug cartel took the plane down, or rival drug cartel. I had read that. I don't know if that's completely accurate or confirmed, but I mean that's that's a conspiracy. If you want a conspiracy, that's a conspiracy conspiring to take a plane down and kill a child to get back at some somebody in the drug cartel industry. I mean, that's that's a pretty big conspiracy. In the same way that you know what happened with the Francis Scott key Bridge and the Eclipse and the NASA pet program that all went together really well. But again, there are things like this that happen all the time, and that doesn't mean that there's some grand conspiracy to them. We have to look at these things on a case by case basis and be a little bit more realistic about conspiracies and about stuff that just happens naturally.
Speaker 1: I think that it was a UFO that took that plane down in Philadelphia Row.
Speaker 2: That's what makes you a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: The is the five point fifty slammed in the San Diego Murphy's Canyon neighborhood early Wednesday morning of the twenty second May twenty second, sparking more than a dozen in nearby car and house fires, sending plumes of smoke skyward. According to the information from the Federal Aviation Administration, National Transportation Safety Board and San Diego Police and officials, emergency personnel immediately responded to the scene, extinguishing multiple fires and assisting residents with evacusations. Police set According to the FAA, six people who were on board the the private jet at the time of the incident, and they're trying to say that the reason that it crashed because it was super folgy. Now, if you remember, that's the same thing that they said with the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash that happened in what was that January of twenty twenty From Business Insider, this timeline shows everything we know and what we don't about the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and eight other people. I'm pretty sure that they blamed the helicopter crash accident that killed all those people and killed Kobe Bryant on the fog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there were strange things about the Kobe Bryant crash because of the commercial that he was in with the helicopter that explodes because of the bomb.
Speaker 1: Is crashed into a hillside after flying in heavy fog conditions at about nine forty five am local time. It's the fog. It's the creepy frog. We were just talking about the fog that makes everybody sick.
Speaker 3: It's the killer fog.
Speaker 2: Bro it crashes planes. I mean that that kind of stuff does happen. As a matter of fact, I wanted to mention one other thing about Kobe Bryant. The cartoon that showed the plane the helicopter crash in him with the trophies seemed to kind of predict his death along with that other commercial. But if we're talking about fog, I don't know if you recall this. You're from West Virginia. I'm from Florida, and I I remember as a kid learning about the Sunshine Skyway Bridge collapse back in the eighties. Have you ever heard about that incident, this massive bridge that collapsed.
Speaker 1: Was that in Washington? No?
Speaker 2: No, it was in Florida. No, I hadn't heard, so I think it's where's the Sunshine Skyway southern Saint Pete. It's south of Saint Pete Beach. So if you look on a map or if you type into the computer, Sunshine Skyway Bridge collapse. The story was when I was a kid, and it was terrified people that there were. It was early morning and there were people on the bridge and it was really foggy, and there were buses of children going to school, or at least one bus of kids going to school, and cars, and this big boat takes out the support column and the fog. Some said the person was drunk, others said something different, and the cars plummeted into the water. Bus plummeted into the water. I mean, I grew up hearing that story and how scary it was. And there's a lot of bridges in Florida, especially if you lived in Saint Pete, which is a peninsula, and then we lived on near the beach, so the beach is like artifice. Some of its artificial land built into the water. So it's like a peninsula on a peninsula. On Florida itself. As a peninsula, there's a lot of bridges everywhere you go down there. It was always scary to me because we heard these stories of the bridge, the Big Bridge collapsed in the eighties. The thing is, though, when that bridge collapsed in the eighties, in fact, kind of like your big story in West Virginia, the Silver Bridge of Offman story. And they blame that on a what was it a bolt or a supporting component malfunction. Yeah, thirty two or thirty three I think was the number of it that malfunctioned. Same kind of a thing with this bridge. In this case, we had a boat that strikes it in the fog and these cars collapse, and they say that was the main reason. And when they rebuilt the bridge, they rebuilt it, i think in the late eighties with much better support, supporting structure, or much better engineering and hopefully to even be able to withstand an accident like that. So even though it's a horrible thing that happens, and it happened because of fog and maybe the person was drunk, I don't know the whole story, for sure, I've heard every angle of it, having lived in Florida most of my life. But regardless of what happened, the results can actually be positive because they built a better bridge and it's able to withstand, you know, those kinds of accidents at least to some degree, in the same way that when there's massive earthquakes here in Japan. Japan's probably the most in Tokyo specifically, it's the most prepared city for earthquakes in the world. They have the most advanced earthquake warning systems and preparation for those kinds of things to happen. So like something positive can come out of something very negative. That's I think a side note, but I think it's important to look at the story because this.
Speaker 3: Was in the eighties.
Speaker 2: There was fog and the boat hit the bridge, and guess what didn't happen in the eighties. There weren't a bunch of people on their phones sharing memes and videos and pictures and audio things that are made up, things that are not made up, and spreading conspiracies about how the Illuminati took out the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. There just wasn't the platform for that, and today everything that happens is that kind of a story. And I think that that contrast between the eighties and how the Sunshine Skyway incident, I mean, it scared people, but how it was handled as opposed to how things are handled today is a massive contrast difference. Back then, you didn't really have the kind of media you have today. Today we have too much media, and back then people didn't really think that everything was a conspiracy in the same way that they do today. So I just think that there needs to be balance, and I think that there needs to be more objectivity about this stuff.
Speaker 1: Writer, Okay, so this article is really confusing. It says up here at the top, six people died. Well, I guess it doesn't say six people died. Somewhere. I thought that this six people died. Did I not read that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read that.
Speaker 2: I have an AP article like I just sent you over in the private chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, yeah, these headlines are saying that six people died, and then down here it's saying that only two people died.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe maybe it's two people that the two people survived the crash and then die later, or is it just say.
Speaker 1: Thart officials have confirmed at least two fatalities in the crash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the article I have says six.
Speaker 2: That's another problem is that these places like the USA Today or AP or whatever it is, they want to report asap, they want to report first, and so they just report whatever, and then these stories end up changing because they don't have accurate information, kind of like that prison break in Louisiana, that prison break in New Orleans. I heard ten, I heard eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the same thing. I've seen that as I was doing the show, As I was talking about it with one the other day, I was like, it says ten, and then other ones say eleven, Like, which is it? Why can they not get there? Why can they not be accurate in their reporting? It makes zero sense all especially ten people escaped, eleven people escape? Which is it? How many people died in this? Was it six people died in the prane crash? Or was it two people that died in the plane crash? But some talent group music agency co founded by Dave Shapiro, confirmed the death of the forty two year old talent agent in the statement of the USA Today. Shapiro self identified. So I guess they're saying that Shapiro was piloting the plane and he's self identified as an airport helicopter pilot, so he wasn't even a registered helicopter an air like a plane pilot. What are they trying to say in this article? That doesn't make any sense. Oh well yeah, as long as I identify as a helicopter an airplane pilot, then that makes me an airplane pilot.
Speaker 3: Makes zero sense on his Instagram page.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's open up the Instagram page. Just take a little gander at this bad boy airplane helicopter pilot. So he's a music agent and he doubles as an airplane helicopter.
Speaker 3: Pilot, self identifying, self identifying. That's what you want.
Speaker 2: You want a pilot who does don't have any credentials, but they identify as a pilot.
Speaker 1: Two other Sound Talent employees were also killed in the crash, including Daniel Williams thirty nine. You played drums for the Devil Wars product for the band from two thousand and five inception until twenty and sixteen. I like the Devil Wars product.
Speaker 2: Did any of them any of them live in Laurel Canyon?
Speaker 1: No, they were all from Ohio. People magazine reported that Williams had posted images of the plane in his cockpit before the crash. The Metalcore band played pay tribute to Williams and Shapiro in an emotional May twenty second post shared on social media. Okay, how many people were on board? At least six people, including Shapiro and Williams, were on board the plane when it went down. FAA official side. As of May twenty third, the identities of the other passengers were not immediately known. Officials had not released the who the plane.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's why they said two people died. They haven't confirmed the identities of the others.
Speaker 1: Well, they're also saying that there was a recording it like a black box. Okay, the jet all and I guess not. The jet was not equipped with a flight data recorder, he said. Investigators are working to determine whether the craft had a cockpit voice recorder or whether it's engine had a flight recording ability.
Speaker 2: It's kind of ironic that you have recording executates on a plane that doesn't have recorder.
Speaker 1: Coincidence, coincidence. Okay, let's look at this MSN article that you just said.
Speaker 3: This one says six at the top for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go over here. Where's the MSN? It has brought it over. I guess I gotta get rid of the screen share in order to be able to share. This thing is wacky. Okay, present chot screen what we know about the San Diego plane crash and the sixth on board who died? Okay? This shows a little bit more of the devastation there. Okay, killing six people on board and including groundbreaking alternative music executive Dave Shapiro. Is he related to Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 2: He's related to the star of David I would assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The crash stunned the heavy metal and rock scene as it grew out of the punk movement. The music agency, the Shapiro co founded Sound Talent Group represented groups like Pierceville, Parkway Drive, Some forty one and also venturing into more pop acts, which is Vanessa Carlton That's wanted to Drive too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if anybody in the plane lived in Laurel Canyon.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. A lot of the metalcore bands all came out of like Ohio, A large percentage of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm talking about the music executives.
Speaker 1: Though, oh yeah, probably, Yeah, this is a lot of devastation. Bro, looks like this whole neighborhood was just wrecked.
Speaker 2: It set fire to I think it set fifteen homes, sixteen homes, I'd read, although who knows fifteen twelve, eleven, one hundred, who knows. There's always a counting problem when these stories happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't even get their reporting accurate. It's crazy. The Federal Aviation Administration posted that an official notice that the airport's runway lights were out. A pilot did not discuss that with the controller, but did say that you knew it's whether alert systems were not working. Doesn't sound great, but we'll give it a go. Okay, Yeah, let's just you know, take this plane up without any of the runway lights on and without our weather control systems operating properly.
Speaker 3: Let's see that's going to go.
Speaker 2: If the guy just self identified as a pilot and there were conditions like that, then it makes sense that the plane probably didn't have a good chance of making it back down. If you don't have someone who's experience and knows what they're doing, if you don't have runway lights and if you're not necessarily sure how to I guess work the machine even when there are appropriate conditions and there's a pretty good chance you're gonna crash or something bad's going to happen. I don't think that that's part of a grander conspiracy.
Speaker 1: And here it is. The fog was so thick around the time of the crash you could barely see in front of you. That was the assistant San Diego Fire Department chief that made that comment. But this brings up another one that says the dudleiest US had its dudleiest plane crashing more than twenty three years in January, when the American Airlines passenger jet in an army helicopter collided in Washington in all sixty seven people aboard the two aircraft. That was a pretty weird one.
Speaker 3: That one I don't always extend.
Speaker 1: YEP. Last month, the sightseeing helicopter broke apart and crashed into the Hudson River. That was another really strange one. In early February, a small commuter plane crash in western Alaska, killing ten people aboard. Okay, but then here's the Philadelphia one that you were just mentioning. It's kind of weird. Dude, it's weird. I mean again, we know we just went over that. You know, crashes are down, there's nice, there's just as many crashes as there's always been in less fatalities. But it's like.
Speaker 2: Reporting, directionalizing of the public's attention to something like that. And it could be done for the same reason that the ultra extremist conspiracy theorists believe it's being done for. They believe that these planes or trains or whatever the case is are being intentionally crashed and people are being intentionally killed in order to convince the public not to fly or not to take modes of transportation. But you can do that by just exploiting accidents which are normal and are actually statistically down stuff that happens all the time. You can exploit that and create a narrative around it. Maybe that's what's happening, created a narrative to convince you that things are really, really bad when they're not really that bad. That's the problem with everything in the media. It's the same thing with I'll give you an example. I did a show Friday Night about the Real ID, which has been in the work since too on thousand and five, and it finally has been implemented at airports as of May seventh, and it's supposed to be your only identification. If you don't have it, then you have to have a passport or tribal ID to get through security at the airport. And they tell people that you're not going to be able to fly you have to have it. That's what the media says. But if you listen to what Christy Noam, the DHS Secretary says, or if you read the press release from the TSA, they actually say that you'll still be able to fly even if you don't have a real ID. You'll just maybe be subject to additional screening, maybe have to get in the second line, but you'll still be able to fly. But the narrative that the media created around the real ID is totally contrary to that. It's the same thing with masks, even if the governor's ordered during the pandemic said you don't actually have to wear it, or if you call the Health Department and say can they enforce this and the Health Department says no, no, no, no, it's on a law. You can't inform, you can't force people to do that. It's all voluntary. It's a recommendation. Try arguing with Walmart reader, Try arguing with your manager at work. It's the same kind of a thing with these plane crashes. Even if you can try to explain what's happening and it's logical and makes sense, try explaining that to someone who's hell bent on selling a narrative, whether it's that nothing's happening or that everything's happening and the illuminatis involved. I think people have just lost their collective damn minds across the board. I think that the public has been so brainwashed by propaganda and so misled by this and misinformation that nobody knows what to think, nobody knows how to think, and so they just choose whatever fantasy world is appealing to them, and that's where they choose to invest their energy. I mean, that's, frankly, just my opinion on the whole matter.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. It's confusion. If you put out enough nonsense, garbage and confuse people on it what exactly that they're supposed to believe, then it doesn't matter exactly what's going on because you have everyone so confus use that they they're just their brains are every which direction. They no longer know what to believe because there's so much nonsense garbage out there. Part of the problem is definitely a huge issue with that. But they love that, right, The government loves conspiracies. They're all on board with conspiracies now. They love it because guess what it does. It gives them the cover that they need to continue to do the real shit that they're doing.
Speaker 2: Just like in the sixties, seventies and eighties with UFOs, the military industrial complex benefited immensely from promulgating the UFO mythos because it was able to run a kind of cover story for their secret Cold War plane programs and Cold War experiments. Not that there isn't something act happening, but if you convince the public it's all just space aliens, well then you can fly things right over their head, do it in public, and the public is just going to think that it's an alien invasion and not ask any questions, or they're not going to think anything of it because they've been told that that kind of thing doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: It's really weird.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the I'll give you another example, I think is something that's relevant. The executive order that the White House just approved about pharmaceutical drugs, and CNN says new executive order is going to cut pharmaceutical drug costs by eighty percent. But that's not what it does. If you read it, it doesn't matter if you support it or don't support it. But if you read it, it actually says it's going to strip all of well, there's actually two of them. There's an executive order on pharmaceutical drug prices and then there's an executive order from the White House more but directive about pharmaceutical manufacturing in the US, and both of them together they don't cut drug prices. And that drug companies suppose hate these executive orders, but they really benefit from them. If you actually read the order, as opposed to what someone might say online on either side of the aisle, it actually strips all the regulations from the pharmaceutical manufacturers. It strips the manufacturing and the construction of new facilities, all the regulations for that, and then it cuts out the pharmacies, and it cuts out the insurance companies as the middle men and women between the company that sells the drug and the American consumer. In other words, it allows for the company to sell drugs directly to the American people with no doctor's, no insurance, no pharmacy, just direct buisor to you, to your front door. And of course Pfiser loves that. Why are they telling people the drug companies don't like that. It's not going to lower drug prices. It's going to give the drug companies an even bigger monopoly. It's just like everything that we're told. And if you try to explain that to somebody, like I had an argument with somebody where I screenshotted the actual executive order and showed it to them, and they tell me I'm a libtard. It's like you can't. You cannot converse with people about almost anything anymore.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what side of the political aisle or the UFO aisle.
Speaker 3: People are just.
Speaker 2: Hell bent on believing what they believe, and they don't give a damn about the truth or about critical thinking. It doesn't matter what the subject is. It's really demoralizing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I really don't care about any of that because I'm never going to take another pharmaceutical drug ever again. And people are arguing about, oh, well, this is going to raise the prices this is going to lower the prices. Who cares? It's poison. It's all poison your body, Like, what are you talking about? Who cares how much it is or how little it is. You shouldn't be on it in the first place.
Speaker 3: That's a great point.
Speaker 2: I did a whole show and that as a matter of fact, and that's exactly the underlying issue is that regardless of what something like that would do in terms at the price or in terms of selling directly to the public. I mean, okay, so there's a main lot it doesn't matter what the story is. But in that particular case, so you have the White House's opinion and their statement, which is that it's supposed to lower drug costs. The media covers that and says, okay, it's supposed to lower drug costs. But people need their drugs, so we got to make sure people get their drugs. And they just sell you what the company tells them to sell you. They pay for those advertisements that are considered news articles. And then you have people that look at it and say, well, whether it's a good thing or not, I need to have my drugs or I'm going to have problems. And then there are people like you and I who sit off to the side and say exactly what you just said, It doesn't matter. It's poison, and we spend the most money in the world. No country spends as much as the US does on drugs and healthcare, and yet we are the sickest in the world, and that also contributes. When you have a high demand, also contributes to high drug costs because it's a high demand for those drugs. Of course they're not going to be selling those drugs as much in countries like where I'm living now in Japan, because the population here is like four percent obese and relatively probably one of the healthiest in the world. So of course drugs aren't going to cost here. It costs more here. That's just basic economics, supply and demand. And sure there's exploitation of the American public in the American system, but again, like you just said, it's still poison and we shouldn't be arguing about how much the poison costs. That idea you can apply to any subject. It doesn't really matter if the plane crash was natural or if the Illuminati brought the plane down. What matters is the optics of the story. The truth does not matter. As many have said before, it's a post truth world, a post fact world, at least in the US. And what matters is the emotional response and how the optics can be trained to trick your perception into believing whatever it is that somebody wants to sell you, whether they're selling you aliens, or they're selling you drugs, or they're selling you the New World Order or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to put a caveat on that as well, like I'm personally not going to take any pharmaceutical drugs, but if pharmaceutical drugs help other people, then continue to do it. If you feel like that it is making a difference in your life, because sometimes I think I get it. I speak like other people shouldn't do it, Like that's your personal prerogative. Like if if you're on medications that helps you, you believe that it helps you, then continue to take it. I'm not telling anybody what to do, but for me, personally, I am not going to take any pharmaceutical drug ever again unless it's unless I really need it. Unless I really need it, like I'm deathly sick or something. Then I may possibly get in antibiotic. Who knows. There's always a aviat going on there. But when you're talking about these pharmaceutical companies and this stuff. I just made this post on Facebook here recently, and this is a chart which is a comparison of mental health prevalence and psychiatric treatment. Okay, so down here in nineteen fifty was the lowest that it's ever been. And as we go on throughout the years, more treatments become available for psychiatric care for mental health, more pharmaceuticals become available for psychiatric care and mental health, but yet we get more mentally unwell people every single year since the year of nineteen fifty. Now, make that chart make sense? Obviously, that work, Ryan. How do we have more care facilities for mental health? How do we have more treatments, more psychiatrists, more not parapsychiatrists, psychotherapists, more therapy centers, But yet we have been on a dramatic increase of mentally unwell people.
Speaker 2: I mean, the obvious answer to that rhetorical question is that it's a business. So the more that you can take natural behaviors and emotions and classify them as some sort of disease or some kind of ailment or some kind of illness. The more that you can create, manufacture, and market and sell drugs and other forms of quote treatments for people. That's why you'll never see those numbers go down, because if they go down, then the psychiatrists, the psychotherapists, the psychologists, etc. They lose just like cancer industry or just like any other industry, vaccine industries.
Speaker 3: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: They lose their cash cow. That's what it is. I mean, I'm telling you. If you look at the statistical data kind of like what you're shown on the screen, if you look at the statistical data likewise, you could probably compare You could probably add a third line and compare that to violent crime. Because in the United States, eighty percent of violent crime is not kind of linked to it is directly linked to drug use, and not just illicit drug use, but drug use in general. So everything from your pharmaceuticals that you get legally to the drugs that you might buy on the street. Eighty percent of America's crime problem is directly linked to drug use of one form or another. That's a major driving factor in crime. It's also a major driving factor in until illness. As a matter of act, you could look at the history of what is considered to be mental illness back before the nineteen fifties, maybe going back two three hundred years, and most culture's, most societies going back even further than that, saw that when people were acting strange or bizarre, maybe they attributed that to alcohol, they were possessed by the spirit the gin for example, or maybe they were crazy, they were mentally ill, they had like a legitimate problem, whatever that problem was, well, they would still say that person was possessed by a spirit. They were acting in a way that required an exorcism. And today we do something very similar with exorcisms. We exercised people with drugs and exercise people with vaccines, except we're not basing it on one or two people in society that are acting kind of strange. We're creating the conditions so that everybody has this need for an exorcist like product. Everybody is potent. Like with add what's add Your kid likes to climb like shiny things and it has a lot of energy. You just take natural human behaviors of children and adults. Are you happy? Are you sleepy? Do you have to go to the bathroom? Kind of like if you ever saw the Simpsons and the cat flu episode. You know, symptoms of the cat flu include mild hunger, being thirsty, being tired, just normal human experiences that they can label as a disease and then sell you a drug for it. So we have a lot of problems. One of the problems is the usage of the drugs. Another one of the problems is the labeling of natural behaviors as mental or physical illnesses that require drugs. I know that you're one of the few people that I'm either friends with or who I consider a colleague who is willing to even discuss the fact that, like with the pharmaceutical drugs, it's just generally poison And I think it should be obviously noted that some people, yes, it quote helps, but we have to consider that in America, we take more drugs than anybody else and we are the sickest. So overall, clearly the drugs are not helping us. They're making us sicker. They're driving that chart that's on the screen. They're making us more unhealthy in body and mind. And that can be statistically and even objectively verified by going to pretty much any other part of the world that does not use and abuse drugs like that. And I'm not talking just about Japan, although Japan's a great example because of how great the health is here. In general, it's cultural, it's familial, it's community based, it's common sense based, it's portion controlled. And when you have the total opposite of that in drugs and food and alcohol and everything else, you get a population of very sick, mentally ill, brain dead people. And frankly, that's what the United States is. I'm an American citizen. I am ashamed of America. Not because of wars necessarily, or because of Trump or some stupid crap like that. I'm ashamed because my country is a nation of drug addicts. It's a nation of people that are sick and diseased and proud of it. And what I was getting at by saying that, you're one of the very few people that I know as a friend or colleague who will talk about things like this, like the drugs. We still argue over things like viruses and bacteria. Yeah, like a bacteria can make you sick. But most of the time, what's making us sick. It's our diets, it's our lifestyles. It's the staring at plane crashes and thinking I know the Illuminati did this because there's two wings on the plane, and two is one of the numbers the Illuminati likes. It's just like crazy mentally ill stuff, and it's it may It makes me feel just uncomfortable to watch it or to even talk about it anymore. I don't know what it's even become. It's it's it's mental illness across the board, but it's it's artificial. It's been manufactured because if you look at the rest of the world, the rest of the world doesn't live and doesn't act like this, and those facts can be correlated directly with drug use, with diets, and with other similar things, including access to media and social media.
Speaker 1: If I was a tenfoil hat conspiracy theorist, I would say that they are intentionally creating mentally ill people by reclassifying the parameters of what a mentally ill person is, just like they try to reclassify everything else whenever it comes to their benefit. Okay, and we see that with the adderall and the Riddlin that's given the children, which came directly out of the MK Ultra programs THO that was tested it on MK Ultra subjects before it was ever given to the public amphetamine. Okay, they were using that on MK ultra test subjects before they ever gave it to the public. And then what did they do. They immediately roll it out to your kids. They get the kids hooked on it first. And that's what Uri Buzman off his main thing, the KGB defector. I know, I keep bringing them up, but it's so freaking important, and I've been ramming it into the ground, but it's really important because that is exactly that's the whole basis of everything that he said, is that if we control the school system, if we control the kids, if we control the information of what the kids are getting, then in two decades we are going to have control of everything because those people grow up and the things that they are indoctrinated with, the things that they have normalized, is going to become the new thing to do. And that is exactly what they've done. They pumped it communist ideas into young kids in school. Now those kids went to college, they propagated those ideas, and now those people that were in college in the eighties are now running the United States. They are in positions of power. And that's just the example that he gave communist Marxist Leninism ideas being pumped into the school systems.
Speaker 2: I think there's a very real piece of information in what you said in relation to the plane crashes, because yes, plane crashes are down, and yes people dying are statistically down. But where there are incidents like with this guy in San Diego who I guess identified as a pilot and then crashed and didn't really know what he was doing. That kind of ignorance, that kind of arrogance and ego, that kind of just stupidity, quite frankly, that drives almost everything that we see, everything that we touch, everything that we hear. That's what social media is, that's what the mainstream media is. That's what politics are, at least in the United States. It's just a constant bombardment of the stupidest, dumbest, most absurd crap that humanity can produce. It's just mostly gage garbage in and garbage out, and so you have largely a population of people who, I mean, this is all really scary. I think I mentioned this the last time I come on. In the United States, seventy roughly seventy nine percent of the country is literate. That means twenty one percent of Americans, and sure a large portion of that are people that have come to the country from places that don't have even moderate education systems. That's part of it, but that's not the entirety of it. That means twenty one percent or not literate. And then of the seventy nine percent who are literate, up to fifty percent of the seventy nine percent can't read above a sixth grade level. And then the United States above every other nation depending on the drug we're talking about, the US is like first place in the usage and the distribution of like amphetamines, opioids, marijuana, and the list just goes on on. The only country that comes close is like Germany and Australia for certain kinds of drugs. But when you look at Eastern Asia, like could be China, Japan, Taiwan, the usage of these kinds of substances or the distribution of them is like virtually nothing. It's like less than one percent. I think the highest I saw in one Asian country was four percent, and we're talking about the whole population. In the US, opioids are given out. I think it's fifty out of I can't remember the exact time, it's like fifty percent of the United States of citizens are on opioids. That's like, that's double the amount in any other country in the world. And that absolutely has something to do with what happened in Afghanistan with the poppy, the opium fields, and the Taliban and the US military. Without a doubt, it's double the amount of that. I think it's depending on the country you compare it to. If you compare it to most Asian countries, it's like double or triple the amount of anthetamines. It's like double or triple the amount of marijuana. It's like double or triple the amount of virtually everything, again with the exception of some European countries or maybe Australia that are relatively comparable, but still not that comparable. So what I'm getting at here is if you have a country that has been sabotaged, you have people that can't read at all, or people that on average choose not to read and can't read above a certain level, people that on average. The US spends so much money on healthcare, and we are leading the world in categories, we don't want to lead the world in infant mortality, mother mortality, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, We're like the sickest and dumbest people on planet Earth. And it's no wonder why some people dislike Americans, because as the sickest, dumbest people on planet Earth, we run around telling everybody we're the healthiest and we're the most intelligent and American number one fu It's not that I hate America. It's just that Americans need to realize that these problems are not universal. These problems are very centralized and a part of that centralized problem.
Speaker 3: Just like with UFOs.
Speaker 2: Yes there's UFOs in Russia, Yes there's UFOs in China, Japan and all over the world. But like as you know, writer, a lot of the UFO community makes the UFO issue a American issue, and outside of the borders of America, it unless you're like a UFO historian, it like virtually does doesn't exist. Maybe Randallsham gets a mention, but it really just doesn't exist outside the borders of the country. I think that is a problem that has result that is a result of media. It's a result of politics, not just with of course you have fos, but a result of you know, the drug use, the unhealthy lifestyles and diets, the corporate interest in government, all of these things contribute to these facts. There is a huge problem, and that problem is it might sound completely unrelated to the plane crash problem, but I think it's directly related because if you have a population that can't read, can't debate, doesn't have a diet or a lifestyle that is contributing to overall mental clarity and physical health. I mean, all of that eventually leads to somebody that you can show them the physical proof and they don't like they physically, I don't think mentally have the capacity to understand it. And I don't I don't mean that in a bad way, but man, there are some people that are like mega people that I've shown physical that's not true the executive order, I show it to the my screenshot at highlighted You're just a libtard. And these are people I've known for a long time. And I'm thinking, not just some random person. I'm just thinking, like I thought you were like an intelligent individual.
Speaker 1: Is it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's stupidity or I started thinking maybe they just don't even have the capacity to read it. Or to understand it. They would prefer to be in a cult. They would prefer to listen to whatever they're told and just believe it, like the libtrds do. Again, this is not a problem outside of the US and a lot of countries. It's a problem that we need to fix, and the only way we're going to fix it is by bringing back real conversations like this and by using critical thinking skills. And also I think we need to stop using the bite sized bits of information that are out of context. We need to bring back long form discussions and actually have debates where we can agree and disagree, and stop making everything about tribal warfare, and that includes the plane crash stuff too.
Speaker 1: Well. That's the problem now, is that today's generation of people can't sit down because they don't have the attention span to even watch this hour long video. So in order for me to get the attention of people, I have to cut these discussions down into one minute clip in order in hopes, in hopes Ryan, that they will click the link to the full video and listen to the entire thing, which your majority of them don't. Okay, but that's that is a major problem. And then I get a lot of flak for the things that are not in the one minute clip, and I'm like, you realize this is just a minute clip of like almost two hour long conversation.
Speaker 2: Than the one minute clip, because you cut it so that means that you're covering it up that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: That's what they say, that's what they say. I've gotten so many of those comments, like you didn't mention blah blah blah blah blah blah, you didn't say that that this person was involved in that thing. And I'm like, bro, this is a one minute clip of a very long conversation that I had about this. If you would just click on the link that is attached to this clip, or if you take five seconds to go to the description or go to the link that's in the profile and go to my channel or listen to it on the podcast, you'll probably hear what you're trying to correct me on. I try and cover a lot all my basis when I'm talking about something, but no, there it's just at you, at you, at you. But it's interesting that you bring up Germany and how Germany is probably one of the other countries that is on a lot of pharmaceutical medications because Germany is where a lot of these medications originated.
Speaker 3: From Oral to Germany.
Speaker 1: A lot of them came from there, and they were tested on the Nazi soldiers of that time, and a lot of the pain medication that Hitler was on came from a doctor that he had, and then whenever they all got transferred through Project paper Clip in nineteen I think that was in nineteen forty five or nineteen forty seven around in that area, they then took that chemical compound. It was called something completely different, and then they took that chemical compound and then they made morphine in the United States based off of the concoction from Nazi Germany. Might be getting some of the story wrong there, but it was also like oxy codone, so they turned like that stuff in the oxy codone and then they sold it to the public. But Nazi Germany they were doing all kinds of crazy stuff with drugs. They had one drug that was like it was like a freaking speedball dude that had like in fe to mean inn in cocaine in the equivalent of like what we call oxy codon now, all like wrapped up into one. I think they called it like DXI or something like that. It's hard to remember off the top of my head, but they were doing it. Then we got those scientists, and then we started doing it here.
Speaker 2: I've always I don't know if you want me to comment on that, because I think I have a lot to say, But I've always wondered how I understand what you're saying. And it's certainly true much of this comes out of the drug companies Ig Farbin, bay Er, etc. Ig Farbin was even selected to be protected from Allied bombing during the final days of the war. They made sure that the drug company was protected from the bombing raids. That's nice and convenient kill the civilians, but let's make sure the drug company's protected. But I've always thought that there was something like that happening in the twenties, and I was always one wondering if in the thirties that hasn't been exaggerated in order to cover up what was happening in the twenties, And because the Nazis initially were highly opposed to all those kinds of things, they were trying to help the country recover from the devastation of the drugs and the prostitution. The pornography of the nineteen twenties, and then all we hear about is the horrible, you know, drugs that Hitler did, which he ended up being like a drug addict to some extent, to some degree, and they were certainly putting soldiers on those kinds of drugs on the front line. But I wonder if that's not kind of like the kamikazi story in Japan, where people think that the Japanese were just inherently kamikazi pilots, but what actually happened was that the Japanese resorted to kamikazi actions in limited cases toward the end of the war because they were out of resources, and they saw it at well some I'm sure there were some pilots that didn't agree with it or ran away, but most of them saw it as an national duty and an honorable thing to do that, to to continue to defend Japan. It wasn't a national policy from the beginning. It was something that happened in the last in the last days when the war was over. And I assume that that's probably what happened with the Germans too, that during the last days when it was pretty much over, that's when they really started pumping the tank operators and others full of these drugs. But then again, also I also thought, well, hold in a second, we say that to kind of like vilify the Nazis, but then like the United States government, the Chinese government even to this day, my god, look at the stuff China's doing. Man, China's putting m R and A vaccines and soldiers. They're openly creating super soldiers in China. That's all over international news. They break about it.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 1: They can they time travel, though.
Speaker 2: We'll have to ask Corey good. I'm not sure that that'll come out of the next disclosure project. But I mean, look, look at the United States.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: In fact, I think there's an episode of The X Files based on the sleep deprivation and the super soldier program in Vietnam.
Speaker 3: It's like we did.
Speaker 2: We did the same exact thing. Anyway, that's there's a whole show. There's a whole show there. But I just think that in the twenties there was a major drug problem in Germany and the US and China.
Speaker 3: Look at the stuff the Russians.
Speaker 2: My god, the Russians are cutting dogs heads off and pumping it full of machines and tubes and then keeping the dogs head alive. I just the whole stuff with the Nazis and drugs. I just think it needs to be the door needs to be open there so we can see.
Speaker 3: That's it's the whole.
Speaker 2: It's like every government, every country, and we still do it today. What the Japanese did with a unit set was at unit seventy three one the biological experiments, which is crazy stuff that every country has done. And yeah, a lot of it is. Yeah, definitely, since is centered in Germany in the same way that a lot of companies still are today, and a lot of companies are centered in the US, and that's probably why the US and Germany have some of the highest uses. As you were saying, so the highest uses of these substances that we have, we have like no regulation of the industry. We have regulators that regulate the law as opposed to regulating the companies that they're supposed to regulate.
Speaker 3: That that's a different story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't like necessarily mean that nobody else was doing it. I just meant that like Germany like created a lot of these drugs. I don't believe that methanphetamine was a thing before World War Two and before they were given and there definitely wasn't these other types of painkiller compounds. They didn't come out until like later. I don't know, I have to do more looking into it, but I believe. And that doesn't mean that the entire population of Germany was on drugs either. I mean they could have just been, you know, feeding it directly to their soldiers. But let's go over this before I let you go. Let's do these trained you and stuff real quick, because there was the We've covered the boats, we covered the planes, we covered the helicopters. The first train derailment that I could remember. I don't know if you remember this one, but this was also This was in twenty twenty two where a former sam Pedro train engineer was sentenced to three years in prisident for derailing a locomotive near the US Navy hospital ship.
Speaker 2: What was the reasoning given? Do you remember?
Speaker 1: This was all around q Andon. This was a QE guy that he was trying to bring attention to the Mercy ship that was there for the stuff, and he believed that they that there was children being rescued from the underground. The underground bases, and he wanted to bring attention to what was going on, so he tried to derail the train and crash it into the Mercy Ship.
Speaker 3: Wow, I actually did.
Speaker 2: I kind of remember hearing that in passing, but I don't remember anything about this story. That's that's that's the story though. What you just said that he was a cute person and he believed that he could help, I guess, free the children by derailing this train and crashing it.
Speaker 1: That was what was told to me by his best friend that I met in California during this time that he was He thought that he was going to get charges put against him as well for this.
Speaker 2: It's you know what that reminds me of. That reminds me of back in the nineties when the FBI set up the First World Trade Center terrorist The FBI used to and they still do. Most of the terrorist plots that are foiled or set up by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, they always, essentially always have been it's like eighty ninety percent or something. It's a crazy percentage. Most of them three quarters of the base minimum. And I was talking about that on my show Friday as well, and in hearing what you just said about the QAnon thing. If that's actually true and that's actually accurate, then it looks like it's a new form of FBI and trapment, if you will, because instead of going and creating these terrorists and these lone gunmen and these lone bombers, et cetera, and training them and giving them weapons and telling them or telling them that's a test and then the bomb actually goes off, you know, whatever the case might be. I think that we've kind of evolved from that to being able to create people like this on the Internet and being able to, like with Paul Benowitz, feed people information through their emails or through their social media, or through their even maybe even phone calls, but using something like QAnon to create individuals like this, like that crazy guy that went to the Planet Ping Pong Bing Bong pizza restaurant with a rifle and was going to help free the kids that Hillary Clinton was eating in the basement. Remember that guy. It's a very similar thing to this, if that story is true, of what you said, similar to this train de relment. It's like going back to the planes and the question of whether or not something suspicious is happening. Well, that is a suspicious thing. If the FBI or the CIA, or the NSA or some other group or the Pentagon is behind creating these kinds of low nuts based on these whacked out conspiracies of QAnon, then they're creating chaos. They're sabotaging airlines or trains. They're just not doing it in the traditional ways of how we might think they're doing it. They're doing it through proxies like the FBI has with terrorists. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 1: Makes sense? And I believe that guy whenever he told me, because he was in fear of being prosecuted as well, because apparently he was the one that got this guy into the q stuff. So he thought that the FBI was going to come after him because they were going to trace all of his information and his text messages and look at his computer and his social media and see where he got a lot of this information to be able to derail the train to hit the Mercy ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably not easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I have one believed him, And I remember I had heard a few few other people talking about it after it had happened, But this one was kind of brushed under the rug. It didn't make national news. It was kind of only in California that this kind of hit the news. And then it was gone, like within a week, it was gone. No one talked about it anymore. But I thought that that was an important one to bring up.
Speaker 3: What was the guy, Let's see if we can find him.
Speaker 1: Here, Eldronto Moriano. I don't know what are you probably pronounced Moriano?
Speaker 2: I I was just wondering what his name was. I looked up the other guy, Edgar Madison Welsh, the guy that took the rifle to the pizza place.
Speaker 1: He calls almost a million dollars in damages, seven hundred and fifty five thousand dollars in damages. Yeah, that's a big one. And then the of course the Ohio train de RealMed here why is this not showing up a here in the seconds East Palestine? And uh train derailment which happened in twenty twenty three, So I think we're I think it's about time for another train accident. What do you think.
Speaker 3: Maybe a couple of years.
Speaker 2: You know, what's a really kind of fun thing to do, writer, I would encourage all of your listeners to do this, encourage you to do it.
Speaker 3: I do it too.
Speaker 2: Look up plane crashes, trained derailments, even boat accidents. Just look them up for random parts of the world. So like you could type in plane crash, train train derailment except in Russia, or do the same thing in Australia, or the same thing in like I don't know, the Philippines, and see how many stories you can find from different parts of the world that have no American media coverage or like maybe very limited coverage. Just one story that is published and it disappears it's like an ap wire or something. But look up those with those keywords and find and I'm sure you can find a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Uh In.
Speaker 2: I know you can't because I've done it, and how they're not being reported, and how if you did report them, it would make the if there was a conspiracy, would make the conspiracy a lot more solid. But I think that because it's not being reported, it shows you an example of how in the US we cover these things so heavily to create narratives and optics. But listen, there's wildfires in South Korea. There's how there's wildfires in Japan right now, there's like no news coverage of it. They handle it and it's done. There were some of the biggest wildfires South Korea ever had the last couple of months in terms of acres burned. There was South Korean media coverage, a couple stories here in Japan, but for the most there was like no coverage of that in the US. And that's a favorite of ours writer, I know, because of the directed in weapons. When there's a fire in Colorado or California, it's dew's. When there's a fire in South Korea, it's nobody cares. And I just think we need to consider these things, like there are trained toralments in Russia, there are trained derailments in Asia, there are trained erailments in other parts of the world, and plane crashes, and it's funny how in those parts of any other part of the world it's just an accident, or maybe it's suspicious sometimes, but most of the time it's an accident or an act of God an active nature. But in the US, every fire is a dw every plane crashes the Illuminati, every trained derailment is because of Q andons. It just seems weird to me when you contrast that with the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: It is really strange and there's no other explanation other than the government loves conspiracies. They've let it get off so far out of hand that there's no putting a lid back on it, and they just got a roll the freaking punches, just like there's no putting a lid back on extraterrestrial life because they've let it gets so far ridiculously out of hands, spreading so many rumors, misinformation and disinformation that they can't go back on it now, So they kind of have to just roll with the punches and sort of double down on it, just like people view with their own beliefs on the internet, posing what they believe, they doubled down even harder on their regular position.
Speaker 2: Yes, what do you think ultimately about the plane crashes and the trains and the boats. What do you personally think?
Speaker 1: I think that it's there. I think that they're doing something with making it a popular thing to like to report on. Now, Now what that reason why they would be doing then is a whole other narrative. I don't know why they would be doing that, But it's kind of strange that all of a sudden, like these helicopter crashes, these plane crashes, these trained derailments are very popular things to report on and they last a long time in the news cycle. Besides the one that I just brought up, it was like a week and it was like completely gone. But the real ID thing is completely ridiculous. They've been talking about the real ID for a really long time. That's been going on for like ten years now. I've had a real ID for around seven years because California required you to have a real idea. You couldn't get a different kind of ID. You can only get the real ID, and California was one of the first people to implement that policy, so I already knew that that's where it was going. So the whole thing that they don't want you to travel, they don't want you to fly, they don't want you to do all that is bogus. If they're relating that to the real ID stuff that has been in the making and in the works for a really long time, that was just going to be the way that it is. There's no getting around that. But I do think that it's just a tad strange that they're all of a sudden propping up and making these accidents on all accounts. Besides a few of them that's more interesting than just an accident. They're making these really big, like national stories and national wide stories, and it's just interesting to me. And fear obviously cells. I mean, there's nothing butt fear on the news. That's the way that it's been since the twenty four New twenty four hour news cycle. It has just been nothing butt fear. Hit people with fear, get them scared, get them confused, misreport a bunch of things. We just looked at the article where I said that six people were killed and later I said two people were killed. The article from the people that were escaping from the jail was ten people. Other people said that it was eleven people. The Virginia Giffrey case had several speeds that the bus was going whenever it hit her vehicle. Some was reporting eighty miles per hour, some sixty miles per hour, someone was forty miles per hour. The driver of the bus said that it was going like thirty miles per hour. Everyone had a different story when it comes to this stuff. So it's like it's it's fear and as propaganda as what I think is going on, And for some reason, these types of stories of major incidents are being widely reported nationally now when there was probably the same amount of them that was happening before, but nobody cared because it wasn't reported.
Speaker 2: On I think that we're relatively on this mostly on the same page. That's I think that they're creating a narrative or up, they're creating optics around it to make it seem that way. I mean, look at this story just sent you. There's an incident in Russia of a train crash. Here is another one of a train crash. I just typed in train crash, Russia train crash, in Australia train crash. You can find them all over the world, whether this year, last year, the year before. Like how many people knew about the Russian train crash that happened last year. I didn't even know that until I just looked it up. Just there's always more context to this stuff, and we need to understand that context matters, and that we need to be a little less trigger happy on the extremist conspiracy stuff because that plays right into the hands of the intelligence agencies and plays right into the hands of the media.
Speaker 3: The people that profit off of those types.
Speaker 1: Of but they also have us in a double. They can hit us with a double double with that too, though, Ryan, they can. The time that we that everyone collectively decides that it's not a conspiracy is going to be when it's a real conspiracy. Right, it's a it's a flip flopping thing. They can go whichever direction they want to go with it because they have everyone exactly where they want them. So everything that people are seeing that is conspiracies, probably there's there's another explanation to it. But then as soon as everyone says this isn't real, this isn't fake, I mean, this isn't going, then it's the opposite because they can do that because they know what people. It's like if we were to release a like, everybody wants the proof of extraterrestrials, right Ryan, they want the smoking gun, they want the video the Aliens landing in the in the UFO landing in the Aliens getting out. Okay, let's say someone had a real video of that. There was legit, no CGI, thing wasn't blurred, all real, no special effects, and they posted that online. How do you think people are going.
Speaker 2: To react same way they react with anything else. It's fake, that's right? Well, I mean There's a great example of that, I think in the very very very famous calviing UFO photo. I don't know if you know about the Calvin UFO photo. I can send you a link to it. This is considered one of the most credible UFO photos ever taken.
Speaker 1: It was just and someone found it in their dolls Gray.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a desk or a box. I forget exactly where it was found, but it's It was a British journalist, David Clark who found it, and he was he'd worked as a curator for the National Archives in Britain and found this photo. Again it was re released. It's basically it shows an unidentified flying object and there's a military craft near it. It's not The thing about photos like this, and I sent you a link in your private chat, is that there's no like big movement around it, like Louis Ella Zondo's fucking irrigation circle, and there's no big movement to discredit it. But it's just there. And these are the kinds of things that I think are probably a lot more accurate and true, but nobody really tries to prove it or discredit it. It just kind of sits there out in the open. Nobody recognizes I guess the value of it.
Speaker 1: That's because when something is real, literally nobody cares about it. I mean, that's the exact same way that I felt about the UFO or the strange thing that I seen in my back yard with the military grade night vision goggles that look like a boomerang that have showed on the show several times that I seen it. It's not a doctored video. I seen it with my own eyes, captured it on military grade night vision goggles. But no one gives a shit about that.
Speaker 2: George Noy doesn't want to have you on Coast to coast to talk about that photo.
Speaker 1: Come on, he should. Everyone should be all over it. I don't know what it is. It's a freaking boomerang flying through the sky.
Speaker 2: That's fine, it's because I don't want to use on your show name specific names. But you know, you have to struggle to get access to go to a UFO conference when you have something like that. But people that make crap up get first class, first rate tickets and access.
Speaker 3: It's just so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous. And that's the thing is that whenever something real happens. People are not good. They don't know the difference because there's so much fake nonsense garbage out there and this idea that everything is fake and everything is staged and everything is a play and not taking things like like you mentioned in earlier in this episode, you know, everything should be analyzed and scrutinized on a case by case basis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you all, you of course don't want to get do it, to do that kind of thing to the extent that you lose all touch with the possibility of something extraordinary. You always have to try to maintain that middle ground when you're doing that. You saw, I know, you saw that picture of Louis Elisondo's UFO and he even admitted that he didn't vet the guy. He admitted that he didn't have any evidence the photo was real. He just shared it and then doubled down on the photo. And it's like clearly an irrigation circle. And somebody even on the internet even went to Google maps and found it and then took it and compared it to his photo, which had been blown out and the contrast and whatnot had been changed on it. To me, it look like it was an actual shadow of a Craft like so fake that even some of the UFO people that support Louis Alazonda were like, man, what are you doing? This picture is so it's just like faker than CG. It's horrible, And that kind of thing is what gets attention.
Speaker 3: I call it.
Speaker 2: You call it conspiracy capitalism. In a way, it's just profiteering off of people's willingness or unwillingness to believe something, which is why I think that ultimately, deep down, the people that want disclosure, just as an example, people want disclosure. People who want disclosure the least I think are the people that are pushing for disclosure because if you get quote disclosure, suddenly Jeremy Corbel isn't walking through conferences with five camera angles on it. He's not as popular because he's not the focal point of getting disclosure. Once you get it, he's just another name. Once you get it, he's not important anymore. Same with Stephen Greer. If you get disclosure, well then everybody knows about the aliens. Now you don't need to buy a five thousand dollars laser to talk to the aliens and the government and do it.
Speaker 3: Everybody can do it.
Speaker 2: That's the problem, is that nobody ultimately wants within those fields or communities there to be some revelation of the truth. I think it's the same thing with the trains and planes. You can show people the statistical data, but people are profiting off of the conspiracy, whether it's financial or it's energetic. I think more so in the case of government and agencies.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that very heavily. I think that that is exactly what's going on. I mean, if you take away the boogeyman, if you take away the mystical aspect and the belief, and then everybody has access to it. I mean that goes back to like the church right used to be the priest and bishops and cardinals and these people were the only ones that had access to God. Okay, you didn't have access to God, so you got to pay me money so I can communicate with God on your behalf. Hey, when the Bible says something completely different than that, and the Bible says that we can all communicate with God, but nobody thought that they could, so then they just kept giving their money to these bishops and priests and stuff so that they can communicate with God. It's the exact same type of way with what's going on within the community. Like these certain people are the ones that has all the information. They're the only ones that has the right information, and if you don't listen to them, then you're a part of the problem.
Speaker 2: Then you find out some of those people that are on social media that are the big accounts, the people that could be right wing as much as the left wing. Turns out they're being paid by soda companies or they're being paid by foreign countries. Like my god Pool met with Benjamin and Yahoo.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: These are influencers. These are commentators meeting with world leaders, being paid by soda companies to promote soda and not have it stripped from the Snap program. It's just a giant joke. I know how much you struggle. You put in so much time and effort making you know your clips, are making videos, and I see that. Yes, sometimes you'll have a couple thousand things here or there, but these people don't have to do anything. They could post a picture of their toe and they'd have fifty thousand people that liked it, and they'd get a million dollars in donations because there's something cryptic about the toenail. It's just so stupid. It's so stupid. It's scripted, it's all paid for, it's organized. None of these people are real, including the big conspiracy people. They're not real, and if they ever were real, the narrative is shifted, changed, goalposts have been.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that. I would agree with that. Yeah, I think that you hit the nail on the head. I'm gonna be posting toe photos from now on, Ryan, I'm gonna give me some nice old toe photos.
Speaker 2: That's how Marina Sarenn makes her money. She's a foot princess on OnlyFans, but.
Speaker 1: Princess the UFO cash baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's where the money is. But hey, again, all those things relate back to the train and the plane and the boats because those stories are handled in the same way that the UFO stories are handled. They're handled in the same way that any other conspiracy is handled.
Speaker 3: I mean, my god.
Speaker 2: I just one other example is it's like it's like the Joe Biden stuff. Suddenly now there's books being written. He had he had an illness, he wasn't all there in the head during his presidency, and they were building fake sets for him so that he could take the COVID shot. We knew that anyway. They were building fake sets so that he could have town halls that nobody showed up to. And like, that's just mainstream news now. But if I said that six months ago, band censored, kicked off, demonetized, et cetera. But now it's on CNN and now. But what gets me about it is that the general there's like no rebellion from the general public. The people that denied that was happening just kind of ignore the fact that now they're being told that it was real. He was sick the whole time. They used the auto pen. They had a fake White House set, they had a fake town hall set, like a Hollywood set. It was all a joke.
Speaker 1: Do you remember before the election, whenever the White House officials came out and said that Biden was sharp as attack, that he's sharper than he's ever been before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never, this is this is this is prime Biden.
Speaker 1: Prime Biden prime. Whenever he fumbled through the freaking the twenty twenty debates. If you didn't realize that something was wrong with him in the twenty twenty debates, him and then he was president.
Speaker 2: Anyway, It's amazing you sit and you say those things to people because you're watching reality, and they just refuse to believe it. And then after all these years, none of those people come back and say, well, you were right. It's classic misdirection across the board and every issue, every subject, and again even something like UFOs. Look at that Calvin photo. How many people have ever seen that compared to the nonsense that Louis Alizondo has put on the internet in the last.
Speaker 1: Month or then mins or the tik tank.
Speaker 3: Yeah there's another thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hear those stories over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I mean, my god, how much stuff does that and how long ago were those were those videos actually taken a long time ago, more than a decade ago, I think, And at least the Tiktac case, what about literally thousands of available, not to mention probably hundreds of thousands that you could dig for or have Foyer requests for, of documents after documents after documents Like I'm not saying I believe everything he wrote, but read a book by Timothy Good read his book Top Secret. He pulled records from like military archives all over the world going back to the freaking thirties. It's every country has massive records of this stuff that you can get access to that he prints in the book. It's not a new book either, there's an older book and there's the files just right there. And it's like, I remember when the twenty seventeen thing happened with a tip and I had read just one of many books I've read on UFOs, but I read Timothy Goods book and I'm sitting there literally writer, I'm reading the article and I was thinking, wait a minute, And I got the Timothy Goode bok and I'm holding it in my hand, and I'm like, there are hundreds of documents just in this book alone. And then there's this a tip article and suddenly everybody's talking about UFOs. I bought this book for nine dollars at a used bookstore, and it's all like official records from the US and South America, et cetera, and Russia. Like what I got this article from the New York Times or I've got the actual records and they're telling us in the New York Times. It's like one program and then there's like some tic TACs or something, but here's all the records, So like the camera's on this, but the records are over here, and they keep telling people about the tic TACs. It's like there's so much more stuff that it's just it's totally available. You can get access to it everywhere. It's the same thing with healthcare. You can't sell sleep more, drink more water, and eat basic even if they're conventional to standard, basic, simple foods. You can't sell that. There's not a broccoli lobby, there's a tobacco lobby. There's not an asparagus lobby. But there's a cigarette and an alcohol and a sugar and a meat and this and of that lobby. That's it's just wholly corrupt to the core, it is.
Speaker 1: And don't know how we're gonna get out of it, but I hope that we do. I got our fingers my fingers crossed. Everyone should have their fingers cross and we all should be just doing better individually. We should be trying to better ourselves and better our health individually, and then hopefully that rubs off onto more people and then we get a healthier population to where we're not constantly bombarded by all of the nonsense garbage and off of the medications as much as we possibly can, and I think that we would see things start to heal up. But Ryan, thanks so much for coming on bro O. They're really appreciate. You can a lot of people know where to find you online. Yep.
Speaker 2: My website is TST radio dot info that has the full archive. It is totally free. There are links to listen on different apps if you prefer that as opposed to the website. There are ads in the show, so if you'd like to get the ad free version that's also on the website, you'll get access to a lot more than just the show though. If you subscribe, access to my books as well. Again, it's TST radio dot info. The email is ourdgabl e at yahoo dot com and as well the YouTube, the X and the Facebook links are on the website. When you look at them and you see X has like a thousand followers or something, people have asked me, why don't you have more followers You've done this fifteen years. Well, it's because I've been kicked off of Twitter like multiple times, and I've been kicked off YouTube, so I don't really have much of a social media presence. Because of that, and I don't like investing a lot of time in something that can just be stripped away so easily. But if you want to find the show, the links are there on the website TST radio dot info.
Speaker 3: Rarah.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on. I hope that the conversation went well for you and the audience enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I only have like eight one hundred and seventy five followers on accent. I've had it for five years, and I don't even haven't even broke a thousand friends on Facebook. I've also had it for five years.
Speaker 2: So maybe you should share irrigation circles that you took pictures of. Actually that irrigation circles in Colorado. Maybe you could check it out the next time you visit Colorado.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'll go there get some pictures of that underground base that's really a sewage drainage pipe. All right, brother, thanks so much for coming on. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button I help the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the ball icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye