Speaker 1: Drama Darling, Drama Darling Drama Darling.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey guys, it's Drama Darling. Amy Phillips. Joining me is Deanna Chang and today we are talking about the valley, also what the publicist texted the court, right, and then we're going to get into a little little just a swipe through of next Gen because it is, you know, it's out there, it's airing. I know there's a lot going on. Happy twentieth to Bravo Housewives, but like there's so much happening and yet x GEN is just you know, simmering on the back burner. So we want to acknowledge Deanna welcome, welcome in.
Speaker 3: Thank you, great to be here, Great to be here on this day. Hot off of you know, the Brittany reveal.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow. She did an interview and this was on People that I saw this morning, and she read the text from her former publicist Lorie admitting to the relationship with Jax Taylor. Welcome.
Speaker 3: That was the text, Joe welcome in the text I did.
Speaker 2: And she sent this to Brittany like the morning that the pictures of them in the jacuzzie, the pool wherever, some sort of body of water and inlet I don't know they were going to surface and be public, and that's why she chose to, you know, send it to her as a warning, which is just isn't that just the most disingenuous thing. It's like, Oh, now you're going to be outed in public, so now you're going to send her this long text, which I do appreciate her acknowledging timeline because she did jump on that. She was like, I know we're gonna ask about timeline, which I kind of lol to myself because that's all we talked about, right we ever do?
Speaker 3: I mean, she knows us, you know's what we need, she knows what we get stuck on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. We just came out of the Manda Weest thing so like, and it's still happening, like we're still questioning things here and there. But I mean, she is pretty emphatic in this text that it only started within the last couple of months. And listen, this is just such a gut punch to poor Brittany. She did not need this after everything she's been with with Jack's been through with Jack's and Laurie, this gal who knows through and through what Brittany has been through has now chosen this.
Speaker 3: In the text, she acknowledges you know, yes, this is it's not there's no confusion.
Speaker 2: No, she's fully saying, I'm aware and I am choosing this, and this may be confus using, it may be confusing, but I'm choosing. You know.
Speaker 3: That's basically she's a and you know what she's gonna lose.
Speaker 2: She's losing.
Speaker 3: Yeah what wait wait, wait wait, I'm having a flashback to Golden Bachelor when you said choosing.
Speaker 2: Okay, what what were they doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, those ladies, those.
Speaker 3: Galops they were doing when you said I'm choosing, it was it was like that they were like the three of them. They were like, we're living and we're doing. I don't know what they said, but you're right. We oh no, we should have got for a while.
Speaker 2: It should be in my office on a plaque, you know. And that was a good one. But we'll circle back. Oh, good old sus. I mean that's where gorgeous California started.
Speaker 3: Absolutely that we've held.
Speaker 2: How could we not beautiful? Yeah? Truly truly, And so it's just sad. You know, Brittany reading this text out loud to us, I'm glad she gave it to the whole thing to us, and apparently they might be a good match. They might be a match made in hell. Who knows?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, first of all, I will say this, I like seeing our gal marching herself over to people.
Speaker 2: I can say I like it too, and sitting down, sitting pretty, pulling up that phone.
Speaker 4: I got Mahala said, I got my tik ready to talk NYO.
Speaker 2: Because she has not broken her silence until like we were all wondering what Britt has to say about this, and we knew she was disgusted. She probably had to take a good pause before she could address this with all of us.
Speaker 3: Because you think to yourself, have you ever been in a situation where you have like, yeah, I mean for this girl to be like he put you through Helen back, I'm paraphrasing, but I know he was horrific to you. She's like saying in the text, And to still choose that is so confusing, And are you different? What do you think is going to change with him now? Unless they are just suited in there like she I will say, I don't look at her as a typical type for Jacks. She's like a little older than I would picture him with a little less flashy. So there may be something that they connect on in their dementia that works in their dementia.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think it might be hurting Brittany. I mean I think that he's using I think Jackson is absolutely using Lori for strategic planning for his own personal PR. And you know, it's like, what would be better than to have someone who really knows PR and really knows you than to be in your bed so that they can do everything night and day to work on your persona to try to get back into the spotlight. I mean, he's just barely trying to bounce back from that ad, that SmartWater ad. So it's like, Okay, did she not realize smart Water would never reach out to Jack's.
Speaker 3: By the way, I took a little swing through the public's website, this is not a Galfron on all cylinders. Okay, she is not like you don't go to her site and go like, Okay, I'm in safe hands. She's a professional, you know, Brittany is the website essentially wow wow.
Speaker 2: And they were still working together at this time, Like I don't even think that she was let go so at this point, when she found out about this relationship, she was still representing Britney Crazy, Yeah, crazy taking ten percent? What a pos yeah pospr.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, good lord, Bravo really doesn't doesn't let you feel safe with the people around you, does it? Like you're just like one after another.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think that the PR agent, the PR agent was not affiliated with Bravo. It wasn't a Bravo like all.
Speaker 3: These shows like in this in this universe.
Speaker 2: In this in this era, in this world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just like, damn, you're nearest and dearest.
Speaker 2: I know, it's so bad. It's so bad. I mean, it's not the scandal that we're used to, but it's certainly a bunch of ballogna.
Speaker 3: It's certainly something. Ye Now, poor Bridge, she's shelling out money for this one, for that another pos you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's cz okay, let's talk about reunions.
Speaker 3: Talk about that ten jzis.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I am very impressed that Brittany even admitted that to all of us. Her honesty and her commitment to just telling us even though she is embarrassed, is respectable because you know that she's like that makes you trust her. You know, she doesn't want to tell us. That's not going to make her look good.
Speaker 3: No, Laala almost like levitated out of her seat. You're like, what you know this guy? We saw him? He couldn't bring her talk about, couldn't couldn't bring her smart water after her surgery.
Speaker 2: He couldn't even order her up. He couldn't order a task rabbit to pick up her meds Like, I mean, bro, yeah no, that was so bad.
Speaker 3: When Andy was like, so do you think your pickers off? And she yeah, no about it?
Speaker 4: Bye bad? If I wasn't as sure as an it's like I am sure about by it, thank God about it?
Speaker 3: Doubt it.
Speaker 4: If I choose it, I'll lose it about pack your e's off?
Speaker 2: Okay? So yeah, poor gal, poor gal it is? I don't know. We look, she shed jacks and this PR agent you know, took him on. Where is she gonna land? Is she trying to? Mmm? Now, let me ask you this. I know we are all right, you're up. Okay, I'm taking it off the back burner, I'm putting it right o the front and I'm turning up the high heat. And I'm gonna say, is this PR agent Lourie angling for a spot on the Valley by way of Jack's and by way of helping Jax to get back on the Valley so that he has a storyline now and she's involved. Wow, what a great pr agent. She's willing to risk her entire life and reputation and health to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Now, just to thought Andy allow that? Would they do that to Brittany? I think they would.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Andy. Andy is not an executive producer on the Valley. So if it's Lisa vander Pump, absolutely please welcome in the water is warm in the Valley of course.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's the executive producer of the show.
Speaker 2: It's one of them.
Speaker 3: Yes, Wow, look at her. Go now. Listen, Amy, listen to me.
Speaker 2: Look I do.
Speaker 3: Look at her go now. I want to say this about Andy on this program. He is I want to just drop into his relaxation levels. Yes, yes, okay, this guy. I felt like, you know when when they do a reunion in the clubhouse, it means fungal, you didn't bring the ratings. You don't care if.
Speaker 2: You're not watching this. Dianna is fully like flipping her the tops of her fingers under her chin and outward, you know, like looks the China.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you're in there, it's like that's he doesn't have to He can do or not do whatever he pleases. But when you're when you're the host of a reunion and you've got a Porsche, you you're managing, or you're sitting down and you've got Kyle, You've got uh Kathy coming in, You've got Erica Jane over to the side. You gotta look alert, you gotta listen to what's coming on the ear.
Speaker 2: Be ready.
Speaker 3: You're managing.
Speaker 2: You're flipping through these cards fast.
Speaker 3: You know, you're you're staying abrust and catching every little thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the valley, I didn't see him flip one card over I.
Speaker 3: Had not did he not only not flip a card? He I was like the energy that Andy's giving right now is we are all at an after hours bar, thank you, and he's just sort of like in between two groups of people, Yeah, kind of keeping conversation going.
Speaker 2: He's mosying from high top to high top and he's like, yes, what's up with you guys? Hey, what's up with you guys? Over here?
Speaker 3: He's buy and rounds, you know, he's he's involved, but it's laid.
Speaker 2: Back and I love it. It's what it deserves. Yes, yes, yes, it's what it deserves. And you know what, I want to step aside from Brittany right now and Jack's yeah, and I really want to get into what I felt was a good, meaty portion of this first reunion of the Valley. Sena and Laala we heard about it, and we heard you know, I think we kind of heard a little bit about this before that. Lala kind of let the cat out of the bag about Brock's affair before it could be dropped in Sheena's book. I mean a lot was writing on this right for Gina. I mean Gina, I mean Sheena, A lot was writing on it for her because you know.
Speaker 3: No, you took her out at the knees, you took her out at the Danna. You don't even have it at the ready. You went to Gina, No, you don't have it at the ready. That's how long it's been. It's hard. This she takes nothing but flows. It's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just I don't know what happened there. I thought it was I was gonna say this, Jenna Mills person, and then and then Sheena, and then it became Sena, Yeah, anyway, it's what is you know? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I know that Lala meant well by trying to protect Sheena. And of course the game of telephone, you know, you can't let a secret like that go ever, even when you have the person's best interests at heart. And then this Gal goes and tells Zach and then I think Lala was like, well, it's all over because if he knows, I mean, he's gonna head on over to who knows what I mean. I don't know if he would have done that or not, but I think she needed to get ahead of it in case he did that, right, and of course she didn't.
Speaker 3: He's going to have a few, and he's going to do that. It's too good.
Speaker 2: It is too good. And of course if Jenna was going to say something to him, who knows who else she would have told. So there you have it. She had to go and talk to Sena about it. Sena could not bounce back from this, which is her. It's just horrible because they were so tight and their kids were so tight, and I was really happy to see how broken Lala was about it, because it's like, we don't hear about it. She didn't say any about it, and you kind of wonder, We're like, well, what was that all about? Care? Yeah, but it really sounds like the ball is in Sheena's court. And I know that Lala messed up, but still, if this was your friend, you got to come back around, like you have to.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, shit, this is dark, it's dark. It's it's listen. She didn't get Dancing with the Stars. The book reveal was spoiled. She has not been asked back to the valley. She's she's not been. There is no vander pomperoles for her. It's the way you just Gina look it off.
Speaker 2: Everything for me, Oh my god, I didn't expect that.
Speaker 3: I don't see Cabaret is not calling for her, okay, And so it's been tough.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, listen. We love Sheena, we love her, we want what's best for her. And at the end of the day, Brack is the piece of shit, period period, period dot okay. And the fact that Laala was even willing to protect Sheena for as long as she did and hang out with that pos for as long as she did meant that she actually did care about Sheena still does, and Sheena can't get out of this situation anyway. They've had a child, she shouldn't and she can't. But for this guy to come over here, leave his kids behind, get on a reality show, marry this gal, and while she's pregnant, cheat on her. You're done. You disgusting, You're disgusting. And I wish the best for Sena and I want her out of that situation. But why if she's making it work and it's best for her and her child, I support that one hundred percent. Now.
Speaker 3: I felt very strongly at the time that based on what my eyes were landing on that rock and rock hel had a little something go down. And I know those rumors. I think that's true.
Speaker 2: I believe you allegedly. I believe it's true, allegedly.
Speaker 3: As you were talking about Brock And like, I don't want to bring this up because it's not nice, or it's it's not nice for Gina at this time, But like, do we care when we do the math, when we carry the one, when we start to get our abacus out and start flipping these little do we care that she broke up a marriage between Brandy and Brandy and Leanne Rhyme's husband, husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah's husband?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do we care?
Speaker 2: Do we care? Interesting? Well, it may be a little bit of karma maybe, but I think that, I mean, oh my god, I can't I can't stop. I don't know, I don't know what it is. I may still have remnants of the flu. I'm sorry. That's the only thing I can say.
Speaker 3: What an outcome from the flu.
Speaker 2: She it's one of the.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 2: It lingers with the cough. You you you end up calling Shena Gina. I think that Sheena was very young, very impressionable, very naive, and so I really don't think that she deliberately broke up a marriage, and so I tend to give her a buy on that. But I also am kind of like it's sort of like the Teresa clause where she was conveniently looking the other way?
Speaker 3: Was she looking the other way?
Speaker 2: I don't know how you're making me think.
Speaker 3: I don't think she was looking at the other with love. I don't think she was looking the other way. I think she was in Hollywood. She had stars in her eyes, and she was going to bang her way to the top or the middle or the you know, or to the.
Speaker 2: Eddie Cibrian level. Got it.
Speaker 3: I had to google it because I don't mind it. It's been a while. It's been a really long time. I can since we've had to say, like Eddie Cibrian.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time laughing right now because it makes me cough, as you've seen now through this episode, and you are killing me right now, like I'm dying. So I am really holding on by a string and I'm loving it. I'm loving every second. So let's leave the the Sheena Gina situation here and let's move on. Okay, let's go to back to Brittany and Jackson say they've reached a custody agreement. She couldn't talk about it, but everybody said she has primary custody. They had a court date July twenty first. I'm not sure what happened there, but his name will be off of the deed of the house, which is great. She will still be paying for his his one point two million dollar debt, which she is paying for the loan to pay those taxes. And you know this, frickin' Frank Dremmon now has over on Reddit, which everybody believes Jack's like he is manic man like to create and now a false Reddit and to be slamming everyone on the Valley because he's not on it, and then drags Schwartz's girlfriend. Yikes, I didn't see this just goes to show he has zero boundaries when it comes to who he will hurt and he will try to destroy if he's coming for Schwartz's his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: And I even more so now now that we're like, yeah, he's he's not on the show and the energy is spent creating Reddit profiles and like going off, and I do even more so agree with you that this connection with the pr is just another way to destroy Brittany and try to destroy Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's accurate.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow. And then of course when he had reached out to Danny, and then Brittany's.
Speaker 4: Like, well, that's really funny because he said he'd wanted to just kick you Ry. It's a tikey diate. He killed biking. It gave you the word a ray, and so I don't know what they kill about it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like yeah, and me and Danny being like ha, but deep down they're like son of a gun. I'm like you thought for a second he'd be cool.
Speaker 3: A hot second. No, guys, they're looking for any port in the storm.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, they are. They're not. They're not gonna stick around. I don't think they're gonna stick around for this. Do you think they will next season? I guess time will tell.
Speaker 3: With these reunions, I think they may for the money. I do think, yeah, they do need it. Yeah, I think they do need it. I I love a short king. In my time, I've dated short and not tall. I don't think of him as tall, but like we're the same size. But like i've dated shorter that's significantly shorter than me. I have no problem with the short king. I think it's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're just throwing around. It's nothing, and it's a.
Speaker 3: Nice one, you know, because it's you know, when you're short and you can you can like hold your own as a dude and like have a taller gal. I like that energy. I think it's good.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what. It was a little bit more blatant to me in this reunion because of the way, Yeah, it was like something else. I was like, he needs a booster.
Speaker 3: Because like he was diminutive on that couch and her dress did not help.
Speaker 2: She decided to go for an architectural sweep that went upwards with her her line. Yeah, I mean of the dress and the hair man anyway, carry on.
Speaker 3: Overwhelmed, Yeah, sometimes you need to bury. Is your dress going to overwhelm you? She has to worry about is my dress going to overwhelm my partner?
Speaker 2: Because he he looked he was sunking in that couch.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was on a you know, a middle part where he was already sinking, no matter.
Speaker 2: What, he was on a crack.
Speaker 3: He might have been on a crack and that was taking him down a few But say with.
Speaker 2: Janet, Janet was sinking in between Jason and Brittany. I was like, where are you going?
Speaker 1: She is?
Speaker 2: She is just slendering away into the couch as well she can.
Speaker 3: And all bodies are good bodies. She looks beautiful, Okay, she I can see in her you know, it's like she is loving being skinny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the vie. That's what I don't like about it. So skinny like it is like when she walks, it's like I can I'm a wafer, I'm waving in I'm waiting up like this. This this whatsuit's like enveloping me in a way that I like can barely feel it because I'm so slendering. It's that's what it is. That is the.
Speaker 3: Vibe is and and Honey, where I get annoyed is like, Babe, you are Dave and Busters. You are not Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 2: You know you're not Kate Moss. You're not Kate Moss. Sorry, but there's the vibe it yes, yes, so, and that to me isn't healthy. That's not the healthy bod that we want, you know. So I'm glad it be fat.
Speaker 3: But it's just that she's so pleased, just punch with how she's dragging her little bones around. You know, It's just.
Speaker 2: She just is Oh god, AnyWho, all right, let's talk about let's talk about Michelle and Jesse and Lacy Darlings. I have a nine year old daughter, baby daughter, you know, and I swear one of my full time jobs is teaching her about money. Suddenly she's asking can I buy this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can you put this in the cart? And how much does that cost? Well, I'm realizing these little conversations are actually a really big deal, and I want her to understand the value of saving, making smart choices, and that money doesn't magically appear every time mom pulls out a card. That's why I thought this was such an interesting idea from cash app. Cash app now offers managed accounts for kids ages six to twelve that grow with them all the way to adulthood, all with no subscription fees because building money habits shouldn't cost extra. The account runs through you, so you're not just watching from the sidelines, You're actually in it with them. That's what makes it a real teaching tool. Every time money comes in or goes out, it's a chance to talk about it together. You set space, and you can lock or unlock their cash app visa card anytime from your own app, automate their allowance and track the flow of money in and out together. Kids can start building real saving habits early by earning interest on savings, so when you're explaining the difference between spending now versus saving for later, they can actually see their money grow, whether it's birthday money from Grandma, allowance for finally cleaning up their room or feeding the cat, or saving up for something they really really want. You see it all and help guide the decisions along the way. Their savings, habits, and history carry forward every step of the way. From a parent managed to count at six, to a teen account at thirteen, Oh my gosh, teen to a full account at eighteen. I'm not ready for that yet. It's structured independence. I know we need to do this. You guys, you know they get real life practice with money and you're right there with them through every stage as a parent. I love anything that helps turn those everyday money converse into real life lessons the easy way, and this is so easy. For limited time new cash App customers who are parents can use my exclusive referral code Family ten to earn ten dollars. Download cash App, enter the referral code in your profile, send five dollars to a friend within fourteen days and you'll receive ten dollars. Terms apply. Cash app is a financial services platform, not a bank. Banking services provided by cash apps bank partner prepaid debit cards issued by Sutton Bank Member FDIC, Cash App Visa debit flex cards issued by Sutton Bank member FDIC and the Bank Corp Bank NA pursue it to a license from Visa USA, Inc. See Terms and conditions for the Sutton prepaid card, Sutton Debit flex Card and Bank Corp Card and Bank Court Debit flex Card. Savings and offers provided by cash App, a block Inc. Brand. Parents and legal guardians can open a managed account for kids six to twelve. Visit cash Dot App Slash Legal Slash podcast for full disclosures. This was pretty hot to trot. Now, I here's what I want to say about Lacey. You know, she mentioned she wanted to be on the Real House Size of Orange County or like the rumor was she tried bit should get that job. Oh yeah, I think she could ride real well as a housewife. I actually think she would be better as a housewife than on this show. I think she brings housewife energy. I think she has the assertiveness of a housewife. Some areas of delusion, some areas of where you trust her you don't, You believe in her you don't, And and she is in charge of that relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she is.
Speaker 2: The bread winner there, she is running circles around him. And I think that it the vibe being on this show. Like, I'm sure they'll make it work. It's interesting, but like it would definitely work on housewives. What are your thoughts Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean she definitely ran the room and was able to. Now I listen, when anyone is doling out cease and desists, I do.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, it's like I've managed to make it this far without hitting anyone with one, so when you're papering the town with them, I didn't quite understand. To me, I feel like I would have liked Michelle to have drilled down on that, like what exactly was it that you felt compelled? Because she was just coming from a defensive place, which is like, you have all the money in the world and you're gonna let me know you know what you can do. But I just would want to know more.
Speaker 2: About the facts.
Speaker 3: What did I do that that would have warranted a seas and desist from you? Yes, like speak on that a little more.
Speaker 2: Because does the seas and desist still exist? So she can't talk about it? Is that why we were skirting around it? But here's the thing I have. I have the tendency to completely believe Michelle over Lacey. Me too, Okay, But then there are tiny little moments when I do believe that Michelle is stating things that when if you were to read them on a piece of paper. They would be good, but they're getting lost in the sauce of this emotional argument. And Lacey's not being emotional. She is being like she's lawyering. It's annoying. Yes, So that's what's annoying for Michelle, and that's got to be sparking her fire, which makes her even more upset. Like that's what you know when Lacey says things like I co parent with another person and so I wish I wish our situation to be the better of the two, you know, like when she says these things, it does make sense. But then it's like, yeah, but you're saying I've got all the money in the world and the cease and desist, and then you're you're now you're telling me that I'm being irrational. And she even brought up how she brought her daughter around these boyfriends. She brought that up in the reunion. She slid that right in there, you know, as you did. Michelle is softer and more emotional, and you can feel her heart and her spirit. I'm like knocking on lazy and I'm here in an echo. It's like hello, hello, Hello, I don't know what's there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's there either, you know, and I have I lean back on the fact that she's with Jesse, who is a dear John and is a scammer. And I will say it before and I'll say it again. He's he's not well, like he's we need his finances. So why are you with this dude, girl, Miss butter Yellow? Why are you with him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Make me understand that because you have not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, none of us understand it. Window, none of us do.
Speaker 3: Why you're with this guy? So i'd like that's where drilled down on that, Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you sauntered out here and you're here now. So like, is it because you did want to be on television because we did hear that you wanted to be on Orange County? Interesting that you were lawyering up with yourself.
Speaker 3: I'll take myself to the bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, by sending out those papers, you know when when they were talking about you, because probably you were so mad that you weren't getting screen time. Is it that because you've wanted it so bad? So like they both have ulterior motives for each other that I think that we're trying that we are sorting out and that's why they like each other because they're like, this is great. I'm getting what I want. You're getting what you want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right. For Jesse, it's working out great. Mm hmmm, you know, even uh yeah, there's so many questions around him, so many questions. And for Michelle, I think, like, uh, yeah, it's going to be messy a couple months after a divorce with a little child. Yeah, you know, it's going to be brutal. And so give she gets to not be ready to like co parent with a stranger and connect with a stranger honestly about her daughter.
Speaker 2: Lady's out here. Expectations for Michelle are absolutely absurd, absurd. And she can talk all she wants about how she's co parenting and she doesn't like it and it's hard, and she this is difficult and Michelle shouldn't have said those mean things about her. She can say that all she wants, but at the end of the day, she's got no heart behind it.
Speaker 3: She's just talking empty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And and here we see Michelle's heart bleeding. We've seen her cry at the toast of their divorce, like we know that she actually appreciated their marriage and she loves her daughter, and and you know, she is ready to admit, which I appreciate. I think she did say something about it in this reunion, which is that I was so loved. There was such a love deficit for so long that once she got a taste of it, she ran after it. And like, you know, she couldn't see the forest or the trees, and that happens to so many people. And unfortunately, you know, her daughter took an out. Yeah, and that's awful, and I don't love at all that. Jesse pulls out these crocodile tears right here on this couch in this little blue suit, saying how much that he is so saddened by having to explain to his daughter about his first her first heartbreak by young man. I was like, oh, fuck yourself, Okay, you know what. You are shamed. You're you're shaming you're the mother of your child right now in front of the again, we all get it. Don't tell us how how your daughter was like under a blanket. We do feel bad when you say that, but stop crying, your little dumb dumb.
Speaker 3: Now when Michelle I've three rounded, I had to I laughed so hard that subtlety when he started with the with the triangle and she goes like she just goes, oh god, you know, so low as she sees him ramping up.
Speaker 2: My god, that was you know, gold, That was gold.
Speaker 3: My favorite part of the reunion truly Michelle's oh god.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: And then what he produced for that performance was so like General Hospital, One Life to Live. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And you know what I love too is that Andy had to pass the Kleenex down and everyone's like, what, oh a Kleenex, Oh a Kleenex, Oh a Kleenex, Oh a cleenx guy. Yeah, And it threw him off in his technique work, you know, in his acting techniques. Yes, because he saw it coming down. He's like, oh, I have a proper coming and he wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then he took it.
Speaker 2: He was like, there's nothing left. Yeah, she's poking it into the dabbing it in the tiniest little way and like, Candae, you are not but nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't know how to work or crying go buddy.
Speaker 2: Doctor dre happy to hear that it's on.
Speaker 3: And I guess I acknowledged it. No, I know, Look, is he he's gotta he's got a checkered past, so absolutely, I don't know what I feel, except for the fact that I know it bugs him so much.
Speaker 2: And I know it bothers him that we like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think it bugs Lacey because she felt compelled to be like, you're getting what you want, you know, all the money and the things that you want now, and it was like that, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so Yeah, She's just, oh my god, nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty. There's one thing I do want to mention before we move on, which is the Nia and Britney thing about Nia not texting Brittany during after her surgery. Yeah, and I was very team Nia on this because she had just had a baby and and look, I know she's swiping through Instagram and she commented she didn't text Brittany outright, and it looks as if her meal planning was performative and Brittany was hurt. But I don't agree. I'm glad that Nia said I you know, I hate to say it, but like I was six weeks postpartum, like I had a lot going on bingo, and when Jasmine's jaw dropped when she said that, it made my blood boil. When La LA's jaw dropped. It made me so angry because I thought, you know, you guys, you just don't understand and you don't know what's going on with hermonally. And if she has some sort of postpartum depression or postpartum anxiety or any kind of version of postpartum mental effects of that, she is not going to talk about it on this show. I can guarantee it because we know her and she's not going to talk about that. So you have no idea what's going on with her, no clue, and I wonder if Kristin does, and that's why she's kind of protecting her or like they bond on that in that way. The way hormones work are absolutely bonkers, and when you have FOURMDR four, that's insanity. She's on this reality show. It's just, you know, to not send a text to somebody who just had surgery, like I'm sorry, I just can't get behind it. I know that it was a faux pas. I totally get it. I'd be like that was weird, But there's also things outside of you you kind of have to start to look at when it's gone this far, and maybe someday Nia can share maybe the real reason why she didn't say anything or or who knows why, But I just I'm glad that that was talked about, even for just a snippet, and I hope they can kind of like move on and like let it be. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of felt like Brittany just needed to get it off her trash. She clearly was really hurt. But to your point, I think I agree with you. I felt like sometimes we all for like drop the ball and she just had a baby. Yeah, you know, so even without the postpartum, like you know, even if she wasn't struggling, even without struggling, and she was just in it with them, that thickness, right swiping is like mindless minds, wherewith.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly it, thank you. There is a difference. We all should understand that on some level. Maybe not to that level, but like I think it's relatable.
Speaker 3: It is I and I get that Brittany was, Like I think she just needed to hear it. I really do, because once you hear it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah you might you might hear it and like sit with you and then you can kind of wrap your head around it.
Speaker 3: You know, because she was she was hurt this way, that way. Brittany was hurt all over the place by everyone, you know, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And you can't blame Brittany for feeling hurt. She's been abandoned, shamed for years, left alone. I mean, she's been through hell and back. So I get it, Like, I get her side completely, and she just wants to feel love and be loved and feel supported and like and and Nia let her down, and so I get that too. I really do question.
Speaker 3: And I know we're moving on, but I just have to ask this when Zach see I give Zach certain people like Caamra. You know, Zach gets one hundred percent right off from me, and I don't want to tack him to the wall on anything. It's weird but dead. When when he was like, you know about Brittany not having his bath hm hmm, not sticking up for him, do we know what he's talking about? Like, do you have examples in your head of when Brittany hasn't stood up for him or not had his back?
Speaker 2: No? I okay, Well where Britney hasn't stood up for Zack? Yeah, yeah, I don't know what she I don't know what he was talking about Okay, they're off the top, okay, and then and I do understand that it would be hurtful for for Britney that Zach was like I believe Kristin in that moment. Oh oh my god, I'm so glad she stopped and said, wait a second. Can we talk about how Kristen denied saying this? And she completely did. And Kristen's like, oh yeah, I did. The whoops. That was nuts. And I would have thought that Zach could have been like, yeah, I'm really sorry about that, you know, in that because she fully he fully did not believe Brittany, and I would have been like, I need my apology, and he kind of didn't. So that's that's a bummer for her. And I worry that this type of relationship that they're having right now, these wrongs are going to continue to layer up and they're gonna happy friends. And I'm kind of scared about that.
Speaker 3: I know, it seems like that's what's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, all right, let's get out of the Viiley, get out over to New York City and just talkabaya. The next Jid ed Wesley.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, oh, thank you, you're welcome. Arianna Huts and Hudson breaking up. Okay, the big headline there. I guess I'm not really surprised. I totally love Ariana, but I think that it's been comfortable. And then once they got this show, it's just like she's like, Okay, I'm seeing that I don't really need him and I need some space and this I didn't really want to be with him, And now that I can survive on my own, I've got this support and I've got some fame. I'm sorry to say that I love her, but I'm just calling out what it is. These are reality TV children. Okay, they're not perfect. They're gonna have a foundation and they're gonna have the genetics of what they've lived through and they're going to make decisions accordingly. And so now you know, she broke up with him, she's on her own, she got a new place, and now she's with Charlie and you know, kicking around, I'm sorry, did I say Charlie? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Liam?
Speaker 2: Sorry? And now is that she's hooked up with you? Okay, right? Sorry? So now she's with us, and now we've got this murmur about Charlie. Okay, So here we are she's living her her best life, and she should. She's young, she's in the city, and and so I'm interested to see where this is going to go. But also on the flip side, I would not want to be with somebody who's posting things like his Ferrari or like his watches and stuff like that, all those gross posts.
Speaker 3: Ye feel like, listen, this is I don't know that I've ever been up close and personal to a kid in this. This is like he's a cautionary tale.
Speaker 2: This Hudson.
Speaker 3: You know that it was talking about like rich kids, you know, with extraordinary wealth that don't have purpose. It is like terrifying because you can see, wo he doesn't have the build for this, He doesn't have the brains to have all this money. And he is a walking target, like a literal walking target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlie's got him immediately.
Speaker 3: He's gonna grab that cash. Yes, but it's not even Charlie. It's like anyone any wants to feel powerful.
Speaker 2: His assistant sitting next to him in the car, I was like, oh, this is you know, it's just you are painting the perfect picture, Dana. I'm so glad that you're bringing this up. I couldn't put words to it. You're doing a fantastic job, because like that's exactly what it is. That is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's free.
Speaker 2: I hope that he, in doing this show, will discover a different side of who he is and be able and by having this breakup, you know, like I think that this maybe let's hope for the best that he can get on another foot and like because well because it might be too late, you know, because I.
Speaker 3: Do think she was keeping him, Like, I don't think he was posting that kind of stuff. I could be wrong. I'm not following Hudson's No, he wasn't.
Speaker 2: I think that's what they were saying. I think that's what they were. He wasn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, So with his girlfriend, that's stability. She's very normal, She's exceeded, you know, she was keeping him rounded. Yeah. I don't think she's a gold digger at all. Not that she didn't see, not that there weren't benefits she was calculating by right with this guy. But I just don't see her as a gold digger. I just don't. I don't, I don't, I really don't.
Speaker 2: I think there are shades of that that that are underlying that she doesn't even realize.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry because I love her, but I just feel like.
Speaker 3: It maybe we're not maybe we're not gold digger or you're like she missed.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're like, do you really want to marry the term gold digger with Ariana? No? I don't, but in the back of opportunitists might be a better way, like a comfortable this this can work well for me. There's a ton of people who she could have been with her whole life. Okay, this really stuff, right.
Speaker 3: Like kids, you know, so I don't know. Listen, she also is from trauma. You know, she deals with a gambling addicted person and she's from so I think there's this.
Speaker 2: Stability in the money. Okay, let's go, let's go. We just figured it out now you're talking. Yeah, that makes sense. And now that she's on, now that she's getting her independence, she's like, I don't feel like I need that security blanket that I've needed my whole life because I didn't have it. Okay, Yes, I am taking back what I said.
Speaker 3: No, but we needed to hear it to get we had to get you.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, I like this. He did it. Wow, Deana who knew we to get button Listen.
Speaker 3: More will be revealed because I think you know this Liam, I'm like, would he be rolling out the red carpet for her, buying the sneakers, doing this big show in Vegas if her boyfriend was not a bajillionaire? You know, her ax was not so interesting. Yeah, he seems like a lover this Liam, you know he does.
Speaker 2: He's like, there's a little Steve Buscemi. By the way, doesn't he remind you.
Speaker 3: Of That's cute? Yeah, he does. He's very cute. They both have great personalities.
Speaker 2: I love the new people on this show this season. I love Liam, I love his story, I love his background. Yeah, and I can't believe we rowan who is Brookshield's daughter, and we got to see Brooks Shields. I mean, this is exciting stuff. I think that this is an amazing cast. I'm so glad Charlie is back amid the crypto scandals and like no one everyone's keeping his distance and he's like, what did I do? And Georgia just slamming him under the bus. Body slamming him under the bus so hard with Emira because that last episode was tough and I thought, Wow, you're really out for blood Georgia, because you just threw her under the bus hard too with it, and I thought that was very savage.
Speaker 3: Actually it was savage. Yeah, Georgia is so fascinating to watch. And last season when we met her, everyone was very into her, you know, they were like because she through the parties. She was that girl. I think she had her relationships all kind of in at a distance, but she could make shit happen and you wanted to be on her game list. This season, I feel like there's not a single person on the cast who's like, I love Georgia, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's kind of singling, she's kind of singled herself out, and Charlie's being you know, shootout. So I'm like, Georgia, you better get back with Charlie because you guys are like the black sheeps of this family here.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, she's she is. You know, she looks half dead half the time with this makeup she's putting on.
Speaker 2: Is she's so, I will say the lip filler, Her lip filler looks good. She has a huge There's like a big difference between last season lips and this season. And I think the lip filler did whoever did it, did a great job. There's so even and they look very they look good. I mean I think they look like they should look.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just I you know, she's just got an eerie presence, you know, the very surely it's eerie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look at your like you got the chills. But yeah, I hear you. It's ghostly Riley. Lastly before we kind of wrap up here, but Riley was just a hot mess at that like get together, and there's gotta be something else, like you know, percolating in there that we don't quite know between her and Georgia, between she and Georgia, but like, she was definitely drunk, and I just wonder. I don't think that they did her wrong at that get together, because I do think that they were trying to like de escalate the situation in a like a pretty chill way. But she did seem to think that she felt like she wasn't protected and that her friends like back home, would have never allowed it to get to that point. Do you think that they didn't have her back?
Speaker 3: Look, I don't think they didn't have her back, but but she was way too drunk to be on camera. I agree, yeah, so, and she's really young. So I what I've been focused on is this recovery. She was off the show for like a full episode after that, you know, like she really was gone, baby gone. I know Candy scooped her up.
Speaker 2: You know you aware.
Speaker 3: Can't and Candy, like everything that has occurred since that fall apart Night Girls Night, Candy is behind. Candy said, you're getting off the show right now. Come home, we're gonna st We're gonna talk about it. She's put her in a boardroom. She sat her ass down. She's like, Penny Cote, do we are going to recover this in a twelve step program not twelve in a two three step programs.
Speaker 2: Reality reality rehab.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Step one, you're gonna go back. You look fresh, you're gonna be alert, and you're gonna dole out a couple of apologies. Then you're gonna recreate the night. We're gonna take back the night. We're gonna create a two point.
Speaker 2: Zero immediately fly above.
Speaker 3: Yes, why was that not playing in the background. You you are going to immediately go to this Georgia and you're going to wrap your arms around her. I would appreciate it if you did not comment on her cleanliness, but it seems that you can't not so help it, and who can't? I mean that is that? On that? And then we are going to have you after your two point zero successful girls night. You're going to march your happy ass into the clubhouse. You're gonna look amazing, You're gonna sit down, you're gonna take full accountability, and you are going to take some hits, and then we are going.
Speaker 2: To move forward, move forward, reset, we recalibrated, and now we rebuild. Yes, you are so right. And I think Mama Joyce was sitting by just you know, yeah, saying yes, yes, yes, so yeah, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Well we're going to stop there. We'll pick up more about next gen another time. I'm sure there's more to discuss. But Dianna, where can the Darlins find you and all your great things?
Speaker 3: You know what, Darlins, I'm just going to send you to the Montage Queen dot com. If you have anything very important coming up, if you're looking to celebrate someone in an extraordinary way, join me over at the Montage Queen and hit me up when you you know, reach out in the contact form mention Drama Darlin Sama, Darlin any the Amy's Best whatever, anything like that, I'll know, I'll know you are, and you'll get five percent off any of the packages. So that's where I'd love you to find me.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, isn't that great? Thanks so much, Dana. Thanks Darlin's. If you can find it in your heart and in your fingers, give us a five star rating and a great review. I'd love a Darlin review. And also if you want ad free and video, you can head on over to patreon dot com. Slash Drama Darling Dropping on Friday is a recap with your bish therapist. She and I Melissa Reich and I talk about the Lindsey Clancy trial, but our focus is on postpartum psychosis, and both of us share very personal stories, whether it's about that or mental health. It is a very I think, a very educational episode and I have a lot of trigger warnings for you, so and just so you know, we do focus more on the mental health stuff rather than the details of the case, although there are certain things we do need to point out in order to discuss the situation. With that said, that's going to be up tomorrow on Friday, and then of course Orange County is coming as well. Thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Bye Drama, Darling Drama, Darling Drama, Darling
Speaker 3: H