Speaker 1: Easily nice roll gonna want to me you feel I don't repres camp all made one.
Speaker 2: Is the burn on good go over game.
Speaker 1: JA conson your late time when Jay Hudson lives here and he's got the songs and laugh us be special games, a story to He'll keep you up today.
Speaker 3: With bas new.
Speaker 1: He's gonna say, don't play, don't play game, bringing joy and.
Speaker 4: Lead Ordy, you don't need to wander room.
Speaker 1: The Jaggs Late nine Shore feels just like the real.
Speaker 3: J with Jay cuts and listening.
Speaker 4: Lasts and stories too.
Speaker 1: He'll keep you up today with buds, news support, nothing Glenn. This late night moment it's hard to beat from music to headlines and fun in between. Jake huts the shows, the place to beat late night.
Speaker 5: With Jay Cutson Larsen and he's got the songs, the last uspe special girls and stories too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jay Hutton's bringing it out of you late.
Speaker 3: But Jay cuts on with Jay cuts on, but it is off.
Speaker 6: One on.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: But what is all? God's how is everybody doing today? I gotta do a little bit of what is up y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying saved is that I would have we had someone's we were having someone about how about no ms ven nation? How about no?
Speaker 7: How about no? How about how about how about no? How about how you red me the other day? Why would I sedu a leak? You lose her?
Speaker 4: How about no this Vett? How about no? How about you go? You go through something else instead of bothered the shit out of me? Leave me alone? How about no? Hey, what's up, teddy? How you doing? Lazy? Gentlely? Here's the under what so?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: I so remember when we did the stream with me?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: You and Tiki came on and uh yeah. After that I did another stream and guess he went on that Steve Steve Grillo no ship from the Howard Show.
Speaker 2: How long were you on with him?
Speaker 4: I think it was like fifty minutes?
Speaker 2: Damn? Was he cool?
Speaker 4: It was well, he was cool. We answered some questions and people people kept talking about even dude, my show. My show is actually featured on an episode of Who Are These Part? Uh? Parl even played a little bit of it.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just want to say hello everybody. How's everybody doing today?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: By the way, I would have known the stream today, I would have not. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I would have done on the stream, uh my, but we had some listening at the house, but he decided to go home.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go the visitors go home. Finally the.
Speaker 4: But you know what the thing is? It was uh and then and I'll tell you something off air. I don't want to tell it on air. There's something that something that I really don't want to talk about it on air, but but I'll have you. But I just want to say that if anybody, by the way, the Super Tip League is it? Is it a Penn comment? If you guys, do you wanna tip the stream? Tip the stream? We do. We're also boy me a coffee. I actually do. Because my roommate's birthday is coming up, her forty is is coming up. I will do something special for her nice because she's a very awesome person.
Speaker 2: And does she want to Jake Hudson shirt.
Speaker 4: No, she doesn't want to take on the dirt my, but she but she's been she she moved back, she moved back to places she hated just because of me.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That takes a really good person to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somewhere that that she hated. She came back just for me. I'm very appreciated.
Speaker 6: That for sure. Oh.
Speaker 4: By the way, hold I go to a Tiplings Fuller. You can find the Jake Hutson shirts at another Brain's shirt under her Brain. I think it's this one right here, right. Uh you beg Cartel Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: If you just go to under even brain dot com and click on merch, you'll see the shirt right there by the Way shirt.
Speaker 4: Brother, we need to buy the Way shirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I've been dragging my ass on that one.
Speaker 8: I keep saying I'm not even gonna say I'm gonna do it now because I haven't.
Speaker 2: But it will just pop up when it pops up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've done making promises that I can't fulfill.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And also it's just a I can show you what desires all the shirt hold of.
Speaker 2: Live advertisement.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 8: And anybody that buys the shirt, I'll send you some stickers and magnets and a CD as well.
Speaker 2: You'll get hooked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll. You'll So a lot of people don't know this. He does a lot of his old stuff. But uh, by the way, I put a bunch of videos out on Rouble today, included I song nice the song is actually is telling him to bring back around the Horde?
Speaker 2: Is it as good as f the woke? Uh, that's my favorite one. I'm just saying that's my favorite one.
Speaker 4: By the way, I would so here's the thing I could have been on and I could have.
Speaker 9: Been on Land today. I never got a lank for leby Land. Oh ship, I never gotta leave you.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing when uh hold on, I'm getting like By the way, Uh, I got a featured today on a on a channel. By the way, Johnny F. Carr said, would you need to get him him affil him a thousand sobs? You know what I just said?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: Tony F. Carson's been a good supporter of the channel.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I'm watching hockey. You ever watch hockey?
Speaker 4: Y Hey? Can I tell you something one day on on sports on one of the sports shows that I watch on YouTube. Instead of saying Boston, I typed bastard.
Speaker 2: The bastard Bruins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, ESP got rid of good shows employee because they're paying that clown Stephen A. Smith. Yeah, tell me about it. Stephen A. Smith is a clown? Did you watch this show before the wrestle Media ESPN your wrestlemedia. No, stephen A. Smith got uh Dan Hallison and he says, stephen A. Smith, you are cast? Hey, whose team? Who's my team? My team? I have to say I am. I'm more of a I gotta I'm not a good hockey fan, but I gotta say I gotta go with Tampa Tampa Bay. What's Tampa Bay's team? Yeah, I'm doing good, Terry. By the way, did did uh? Did James Hank fix his technology? He was having technology problems the other day. He was having issues. That's the reason why we don't let James touch technology, James Hank. Who's the Oh Monday I did? I did Harrison Young's podcast?
Speaker 6: Wait, who's Paris?
Speaker 4: And you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You mentioned that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I here. Here's what he calls me Monday morning. He's like, I need a guest. I need a guest. His guests canceled on him. I guess. So we had a Zoombia. But and I got to meet Joe Joel the producer. I got to meet Joel.
Speaker 2: You're like, look, no further, You've got your guest. I'm always ready, right, You're like a backup quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 4: You're always ready, call me, call me, uh, call me Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: That's right, he was ready.
Speaker 4: He was ready, by the way.
Speaker 2: Ever gave that job up once he got it either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless his wife wanted to get divorced. Yeah, we won't go.
Speaker 2: There with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I have a I have a sense of humor where it's like if you you know, I'm I'm always ready to do stuff, you know, and I've done shows before while I'm happy. I got woken up to a phone call where someone fucked up. They needed a guest, so I went on half asleep. Yeah, but you know what, that's that's what you gotta do. Keep people happy, That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: They call on you as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's see who's on this. Let's see who's on the Lena wore today.
Speaker 2: Scip Perry Caravella pay.
Speaker 4: Caravella is number one. Guess he's number two? Surely network no birth Oh wow, she's number three.
Speaker 2: I said him five bucks last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, I did a voice chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I want to I want to say this. I feel like that people.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: It's been one of it's been one of those weeks. By the way, I did buy Gorilla's book. Uh Wednesday night, Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: It will be here Sunday right on. I bought it. Uh, Papa sent me one hundred dollars, sent me a hundred. Yeah, I will, I will read. I have been promoting it. And I also bought that uh that zero calorisota that I was telling you about that about it about.
Speaker 6: Is that good?
Speaker 8: I've been seeing that all around and I see zero sugary soda.
Speaker 2: I cut out sugar so I could drink that.
Speaker 4: But but but I heard one of Mercedes, my one of my lead moderators, says that the Jero sugar still has sugar add it. But is the one The one that I have on my wish list is the apple. The one that I'm getting is the cherry Cola. So here's the thing. But I am. I ordered it, and I also ordered do you remember the caramel coconut cookies that the Girl Scouts sell? Some more or I ordered some of those. I ordered through emizod.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And I also ordered some more stickers from the stick an Or and I ordered some more stuff and I even ordered I ordered a strawberry wafers and chocolate wafers. Will be here to borrow actually be here, be here in the morning.
Speaker 6: But I love I love.
Speaker 2: Some sweet male days.
Speaker 6: I love the mail.
Speaker 4: Actually you want to hear so funny if people want to if people do want to say something throat thing, it's actually a surprise thing where people can't get stuff off my that are not on my wist lists. Gorilla Billy west On, Yeah, Gorilla, here's the thing. Me and Gorilla talked. It wasn't an interview. It was more of a conversation because hello, yeah, I'm here. It was more of a conversation because we talked. It wasn't me asking questions. With us talking, nobody was watching.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but they went back and listened, likeater On, Yeah, what what did Carl say about it?
Speaker 2: Off to check that out.
Speaker 4: Uh, he said some things about how I Uh. One of the questions was one of the people chatted was like, did Tim Sabian have anything to do with you? Coming back to the dabble.
Speaker 2: Verse, Tim, Yeah, he was like the director serious some ship. He was one of the bosses.
Speaker 4: Who was the who was the director?
Speaker 2: Oh no, he was a k rock my bad, he was a.
Speaker 4: Tim Sabian was serious. The other guy.
Speaker 10: Okay, Tom, Yeah, yeah, Okay, that was the guy that contendering John gave hell to Yeah, okay, yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: I used to be a huge Howard Stern fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know what's so funny is like the late night shows are usually my best shows. And then Bobby stole it from me.
Speaker 2: What do you mean stole it from you?
Speaker 4: He did, I'll usually do late nights with Jake Hudson. Yeah, then he went did Late Night with Bobby Dick.
Speaker 8: Well, hey, David Letterman and Jay Lennell had a show on at the same time. You gotta pick which one's best. You just do a better show than him.
Speaker 4: But by the way, uh. And also I stole it from U NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallen, Late Night with U what's his name? Seth Myers Myers, and also Late Night with David Letterman because David Letterman was late Nice Spots.
Speaker 2: And Last Call with Carson Daily.
Speaker 4: Don't mind me about fucking Carson Daily. That guy. Uh he he stopped posting t r L And they had the people from that fucking show.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I hated like, well because you know what, because they canted with.
Speaker 8: Wol I didn't like that show either, wilding out bothered the fun enemy's funny.
Speaker 2: There were some funny people on it.
Speaker 4: But there I got a little bit of news for guess what, Info Wars has kicked the bucket?
Speaker 2: Oh ship, I didn't even know they were alive, Ladies.
Speaker 4: And gentlemen from the laying down on.
Speaker 6: The now an under?
Speaker 2: Where am I to Australia?
Speaker 4: Oh ship?
Speaker 6: Did I go too far? I drove too far?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he drove across the motion.
Speaker 6: Was in Canada.
Speaker 5: Fucking hell, dude, I drove all the way to fun. I drove all away Canada today. Well, I was kind of already up there, but I go all the way up there, oh, to pick up some salt, and you not, you cannot make this ship up as so as I made my last right hand turn to get to the shipper. As soon as I saw the place, my dispatcher caused me. He's like, uh, they canceled the load, and I was like.
Speaker 4: You gotta pick so you're you're you're over the border.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I turned around and came back down and we went back into uh uh wait.
Speaker 4: Uh, someone's asking is he taking bleach? No?
Speaker 6: That's a yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Was that from a cartoon met Apocalypse?
Speaker 6: And on that show. That show is the ship.
Speaker 4: By the way, the sick you know over brain brain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's it going?
Speaker 6: Man? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Come, I'll let you ry quick man. We're gonna be joining Caldy here soon, all right.
Speaker 4: By the way, by the way, hey, by the way, what do you think about Uncle Jack? Oh?
Speaker 6: I love the rabbit.
Speaker 4: You know. You know he had on his show a few times he have said, he said the inward.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I give him a pass.
Speaker 4: He's a he's a little nuts by the way, he's a little Oh.
Speaker 6: He's fine. He's a character. I've had some.
Speaker 5: I've had some straight talking jack Man. He's a level headed gun. When he gets going, he gets going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, hey, sick, can I tell you something? I think that I think that a lot of people. I don't know. You know what I say. I.
Speaker 7: By the way, we used to landa When I said land down under, he said what wait jolting for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my friend's sick doesn't ship. By the way. I by the way, I've been watching there's a guy, the sheriff of Liberty County, Florida, does a real every time he does a drug bust or break some drug house. You know it really is right, No, A video on on Facebook.
Speaker 6: Oh a real? Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: By the way, I d I ordered a book. Will be here, sir day.
Speaker 6: I am going to let you know when I do this uh stream, because I want you to.
Speaker 5: I want you to be there. We may have found a guy that's worse than mister DeWitt. I think this guy is worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might have. I've also yes the thing I've been like, you know what, I goout busy. I watch a lot of stuff on Facebook. You know ron ron Charlotte, Ronald Davy, Shirley form blizzardlet Toad. It has a YouTube.
Speaker 6: Channel now that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 4: And they said that they forgave the person who killed their son.
Speaker 6: Hm hmm, well how did that happen? What drunk driving?
Speaker 4: No? I think they got.
Speaker 6: Oh I don't.
Speaker 4: That's allegedly because I don't know.
Speaker 2: By are they on Super Tip? What are they on Super Tip?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. I don't really watch that show.
Speaker 4: It's not been on anymore.
Speaker 6: It's okay, then, what I never really watched that show. Me. I care for them.
Speaker 5: If I had to choose between them and South Beach too, I'd watched The Lizard like the South Beach is just it's just.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't try.
Speaker 4: By the way, Bernie wasn't her real name.
Speaker 6: They don't even try that black chick on that she drove me up. Oh that's who that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to give her a name that that think berneas you think it's a stereotypical name for.
Speaker 6: There was.
Speaker 5: There was a freaking episode where she alligedly fell up what it was like the second level of a parking garage or something, got hit by the car.
Speaker 4: And I was like, come on, started, she was starting, she was walking, She tried to care, she had issues. Her Obamacare didn't started.
Speaker 6: She wasn't able to keep a doctor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Trump didn't work either.
Speaker 6: That it's all screwed up. I just got some kind of healthcare through my employer or not. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Joey Kalana was gonna fix it.
Speaker 4: Joey Joey Colno is stupid. He's a civid guy that thinks he's gonna run the version of it.
Speaker 6: But by the way, oh he's running.
Speaker 4: Have you ever have you ever washed around the hoard?
Speaker 6: I used to, but I.
Speaker 5: I turned my back on that show furiously because uh, Sarah Spain the show really showed his true colors because he just like it doesn't matter what Sarah Spain says.
Speaker 6: He's just always boom boom.
Speaker 5: Letting her like win win win, win win, And Sir Spain has said some of the dumbest.
Speaker 6: Crap in sports history.
Speaker 5: We had a Twitter war for a little bit and she finally blocked me, like bitch.
Speaker 6: I kept calling her out on her shakes used to be used to be. I deleted Twitter. I just got tired of Twitter. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. By the way, uh, I had a phone conversation with Bob with with the legendary Barbara.
Speaker 2: That's the name drop he writes for Bastard Celtics.
Speaker 6: Jac dropped some names many for real.
Speaker 2: Ja knows everyone.
Speaker 4: He said, the show the well the show started, it was just it was just four white guy, white older guys talking about sports.
Speaker 6: And it wasn't even really the issue with Sarah Spain on there.
Speaker 5: It was her on There's a show I used to listen to religiously, the Dan Libertat Show with what I used to I used to listen to them religiously. It was just such a great show, funny everything. But then when ESPN got bought by Disney. You could hear the change. They started getting more political, more whoke, more this, and like Dan did Dan, everybody else kind of stayed the same, and it felt awkward. Stu Gott stayed the same, and I think they I think they fell apart because Stu Gots was just trying to have fun and Dan would just keep going on his social justice warranting, bringing up race all the time. It was like, dude, we're talking about the basketball game from last night, and you said about social identity, politics and all this crap, like how many points did they scored last night?
Speaker 6: How many rebounds were? What was a funny moment in a getting you know, the only reason they do these things.
Speaker 5: You know, it's sad for the for for a person that color black man, like shut up your Puerto Rican, shut the hell up, I'm.
Speaker 6: Talking about Jesus Christ. It just got annoying. I couldn't listen.
Speaker 4: You know, here's the thing. A lot of shows, you can you know, when when Tony Reality left, when Tony Reality Fetish Rail the hoard, you can see that he was getting tired of the stuff. He was doing shows with people he like even come down my show before he done my show.
Speaker 2: It was around ther He's like, I want to do another show, Jake, all right, I'll do your show. You gotta get away from fucking Woody page.
Speaker 5: Man would have Dan would have Sarah on like like once a week or once every two weeks, and she just said the dumbest it like when I don't put her on my pedestal like this, Oh, it's a woman, we gotta stand up for this is like.
Speaker 6: Doing that me too. Crap Also though, so that might have had a partner, right fan mm hmm. Watching SPN anymore?
Speaker 4: I watched Fox Sports, by the way, I want the only reason Here's the thing I was wasn't watching P T I or or A t H. I was watching Highly Questionable with Dad and with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I liked Hardly Questionable.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: So I just can't watch you Spin anymore after that whole acquisition.
Speaker 4: I would I would rather watch Here's the thing. I cannot watch like that show because of they They gave da W thirty five million to go for a peacock to ESPN. Mm hmm, Sorry.
Speaker 2: I missed the ww net work.
Speaker 4: Don't for move about that net work.
Speaker 8: That's the only good thing they ever had. As soon as they went to Peacock, they fucking ruined everything.
Speaker 2: And that's a fact.
Speaker 6: That good old attitude there, man, that's just the writing is just gotten so much worse on it.
Speaker 2: Used they used to have a wrestler on TV every week. His name was Prince Albert.
Speaker 4: Albert or the guy.
Speaker 2: Vince Russo came up with that one. Prince Albert. Bro, We're gonna call you Prince Albert. You know what the Prince Albert is?
Speaker 5: Do you remember when Velvenus was being held by the Japanese.
Speaker 6: Legitimate chumped up man a little Samara.
Speaker 2: Because he was sleeping with the dude's life.
Speaker 5: You can't get that.
Speaker 2: They had him tied up naked, fucking samurai sword out and ship.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the days, man, those are the days.
Speaker 4: Have you paid for Have you paid for Vince Patriots?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 6: I have not?
Speaker 5: Oh I got a video I got I got the video of h Vince McMahon's uh duy stuff.
Speaker 6: Everybody has to share that on my next dream. Everybody has good old that good old privileged got him out of it. I get the hell out of here, man.
Speaker 2: It was the skunk characut that he has.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm looking for Oh.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, hey, Jake, Tampa Bay's in the playoffs right now? Game seven, the Lightning, Tampa Tampa. But oh, that's Jake's team, that the Lightning.
Speaker 6: Oh, good Lightning. Who's all in the playoffs. I have not been keeping up with hockey.
Speaker 2: I'm following my team, the Mammoth.
Speaker 6: Well, my team was the Golden Knights.
Speaker 2: Well, they're up four, they're up three to two on them right now.
Speaker 8: This is Game six and they're up by a goal, so they're trying to close it out Vegas. Is I'm hoping that Mammoth can pull it out force a Game seven.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: They got to strike with me. They're on thin ice. They did that whole Gay Pride month thing. I had to look more into it and it was like, oh, they're wearing rainbow colored jersey.
Speaker 6: It was like, what the hell? Apparently it was just doing the warm up. They didn't wear them during the game. You're still threading on thin ice when they start following.
Speaker 2: Is that the league though making them do that or is it the team that decides where.
Speaker 5: I really don't know. I think that was a team decision because every team didn't do it. And it's like one of those kind of things where they they don't shun you, but they kind of look at you differently. And the cool you don't care a bit to get right to play hockey and slam people in the glass right, slap slap pucks at people at one hundred miles an hour. Everybody knows about it. I don't need any more awareness. Everyone knows how much more awareness can you get. It's like the NFL wearing pink during October. It was like, we know this exists. How much awareness do you need? And get that crap out of the end zone? And racism now, shut ups.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There were some people that were really racist.
Speaker 8: When their team scored a touchdown they read that, They're like, you know what, I'm turning to the other cheek now.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just want to I just wanted to give a shout out a Civic cupany called Laura. Laura is a streaming platform that was made. Uh it's a it's a new company. If you guys want to take out Laura, there's the link in the chat.
Speaker 5: Oh is that the one with Detroit? But Laura the guy you had on before It was a start I want to you're talking about the Detroit.
Speaker 4: Was it wasn't the Lora wasn't wasn't Detroit?
Speaker 6: Okay, somebody else that was on? What was that a paid ad? Jake? No, they need to pay for those.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop, you gotta stop giving these guys free ads.
Speaker 5: No, we like I was on with him when he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it wasn't. No, you're you're thinking of another person. You're thinking of this this person. So Laura is a streaming platform light with Twitch. Jeez, oh what deal?
Speaker 6: I was hello, Hello, Hello, who who you want?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: You should remember this?
Speaker 4: My darn? You think of the Detroit. But it wasn't about all about Detroit. When I say about who's the guy Detroit?
Speaker 6: Isn't it what I just said?
Speaker 4: I'm slappy, Jake, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I am going to enact in active violence. Oh man, I want to take tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I can't ship.
Speaker 2: I want to take forever off.
Speaker 6: So it's HiT's lottery bybe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's all it takes.
Speaker 6: Oh on, I gotta go do some co hosting. Did he walk away?
Speaker 2: Someone's at the door.
Speaker 6: His DoorDash beer delivery shooting.
Speaker 2: Now the girl Scout cookies in the no capisode.
Speaker 6: Man, I think that's so awesome. You can uber eat a doordas beer. Oh. I use uber reads though. It's just like, yeah, I'm beer quite I could have someone bring me beer awesome? How much? Wow? Ah? Fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the time is right. You don't feel like leaving? Pay for the convenience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what That's what Chrissy does when she where she gets her where does she gets those stream soldiers? She orders through door dash? Has it delivered to her office?
Speaker 6: I use it. I prefer uber East. I used to door Dash. I don't know if my account is still active or not. I just did that like on the side and sorry, motherfucker's pissing.
Speaker 4: I gotta go.
Speaker 6: I gotta go do some co hosting, so please don't don't leave. Sorry, Oh, I gotta go do some co hosting.
Speaker 4: All right? Hey, hey, sick, got a question for you before you leave? What was it? Who who was better? Barboni Jones or Steven A. Smith?
Speaker 5: Uh? I gotta go with the money Jones. I enjoyed listening to him more than Steven A Smiff.
Speaker 6: Stephen A. Smith is a blow hard, loud mouth over eccentric for no damn reason. He's kind of gotten better, but he doesn't talk.
Speaker 5: The last time I heard him, he wasn't like really talking politics and race and all that stuff, not like Dan the Laboratory does. But then Jones, but but money Jones always got to the point, Uh talk facts talk number has talked real stuff.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed listening to him more yea, and he had a regular segment.
Speaker 5: I think it was like every Tuesday with Dan Libertard when I was listening to his show, So I got the I listened to him.
Speaker 4: At an answer for money was actually co host of how Question.
Speaker 6: But I gotta go.
Speaker 4: All right, Lonnie brother.
Speaker 8: Letter see it man, Yeah, Boboni Jones has to be blocked on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, Rochie's got a channel, wrote you know our friend Rochie.
Speaker 6: I don't love him.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's got his own chant.
Speaker 2: Is this a paid advertisement?
Speaker 4: No. He used to do the show with Fucking the Pineapple, but he decided to leave doest go his own way.
Speaker 2: He's flying solo.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't spell.
Speaker 2: Oh, Hey, Jake Shiska, Bob Hazelwood has a question for you with the chat. I'm not reading that well, I'll ask you.
Speaker 8: He says, are you on Team Rocco or Team giggle Pickles? No comment, Okay, I don't even know what the giggle Pickles is.
Speaker 2: Do I dare ask?
Speaker 4: Don't?
Speaker 6: Okay, I hate.
Speaker 4: I got something. I want to talk to you a backstage.
Speaker 6: Oh you're good.
Speaker 2: Were wrapping up here.
Speaker 4: We're wrapping up. Talk and talk to you all right, guys.
Speaker 6: By peace, h