Speaker 1: Oh, by, hey, what's up from here?
Speaker 2: What's up? Justin? I was on Chad Show today. I was on Chad Show today. Chad invited me to come on his show. Oh hey, justin a quick thing that Amazon wistless that we have on the website. Can you take it all? I don't have that Amazon wistless anymore?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Hey, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me suddenly to uh you've fat back?
Speaker 4: No h I love that.
Speaker 2: But what's up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 6: What is the.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: H I said chatting by the way, h Li sucle by the way. Uh, I heard Ethan Ralph got herrested. Ethan Ralph got arrested. Yay, etherial, I heard Ethan Ralph arrested. But I was on Chad.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, let's see who's on the leader board today. By the way, Hey, uh hey, uh I thought you, Hey, Justin, I thought you said you're getting me two dollars today. Um hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: By the way, anybody, uh uh uh you're not You're not allowed here any more. Green bastard having enough day get to see yes, suit you hold on h m hm, hold on, have got it yet? I haven't take a bill today. Hold on let's see. I uh, it said we'll be here. It says we'll be here the seventeens. M No, I'm thinking, what's up, ronie boy?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm having to do coming yeah, But what's up? How is everybody doing? You will be here to be here to seventeen Hey, by the way, I do the buddy right now, I do buy yah mm hmm.
Speaker 7: I scrolled a nine.
Speaker 8: The glow burns my eyes. Another cliff, another way line they take one lines, just sit out of shade, out turn and fleeting throng into eternal hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 6: I was bump.
Speaker 8: They never made me.
Speaker 7: Saw the quiet moment swimming.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of these trash fire running my.
Speaker 7: Name because I said something they didn't life. They don't know me, really know my online presidents limps, no human mess, and so.
Speaker 6: Please please.
Speaker 5: Leave me alone.
Speaker 9: I takes for clicks.
Speaker 5: I reached food to feet. They build their throne on the air that I breathed.
Speaker 8: That I once saying, the slide served the.
Speaker 7: Coat and row round on thousand strangers, screaming.
Speaker 2: Cancels and more laugh.
Speaker 5: I heard a long off from the hide. But yeah, Coochie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 7: They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired.
Speaker 5: I never saw the parts of me.
Speaker 8: I'm never whyer.
Speaker 7: I'm tired of these trash patcha running my name through a grinder because I said something they didn't life.
Speaker 9: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 7: They only know my own line present shut out on screen, no real RESI and so please.
Speaker 9: Please please please leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 5: I'm the worst thing I ever type.
Speaker 7: You to a more in the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing out in garbage stains. I'm apologies and growing things you don't get on me from bend your microphone. See, I'm tired of these trash patches running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 5: Change to fire me. You don't know me in real life. I hear it, So.
Speaker 2: Please Hey, I'm here, And by the way, thank you for the donation.
Speaker 5: Unrven brain.
Speaker 2: I love your brother. You're an amazing person or nerve and brain. Hey, Ronnie Bone, I talk to you. How you doing? And actually here's the thing burning through the grounder means actually they they want to act like they they own Bobby naking them dumbasses over there dip ships. You know, it's it's it's so funny that they can have an opinion about something. But when when when you're telling them that they don't know what they're talking about, they think they're idiots. Give me one bit of guys. No, they always want to act like something's going on back missus devil.
Speaker 10: M hmm, yeah, give me one minute, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just dealing with some health issues. I'm okay. But if anybody that does wanna help, by.
Speaker 11: The way, by the way, if anybody that does wanna help, Yeah, dude, I had a guitib on Chad Show today.
Speaker 2: I had. I had a good time on Chad Show because Chad is a good person. Let's chick.
Speaker 5: The pity of the big bog with the board.
Speaker 2: Help me, yo, I hope everyone is there in safe Yeah, let me u. Let's see the old Yeah yeah, but what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? Everyone stays, see, yeah, what's so alright? Love you brother, You're an amazing person. No, I'm here, goes, I'm still here.
Speaker 12: M hmm, yeah, yo, M yeah, I hold all right, I'll do a S three like like for you.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to pop out to.
Speaker 5: Do a three.
Speaker 4: Mm hm mm.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to do a stream today. I just wanted to do what woh was wit wit?
Speaker 4: But what.
Speaker 5: Mhm oh melody put a round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, Mercy. Hey, by the way, I'm okay, I'm just having allergy issues. I have allergy issues. Can you guys hear me? Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 13: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Can you guys hear me? Now, guys, I have allergy issues. Sorry, I have some allergy issues. But I'm okay. What's up? Oh, Mercedes? You can banded people now, Mercedes, you can ban people, you can time out, you could do more stuff in the discord. I deal I dealt with that problem we had yesterday. You got you gotta new responsibilities. You can deal with it now. I'm sorry that that that more on. That moron came here and try to mess with your mess with you. I did ban him. He's banned from the channel. He's banned, he been blocked on the on the on the Patreon, he got Patreon patroon. The guy that was messing with you is green bastard Piccolo.
Speaker 5: The more the.
Speaker 2: Told me a trainer. Why don't you don't mess with the people that are are here helping me for free, the guy, the people that were here open me, do not mess with them. Yeah, if anybody that does wanna mess with my friends, he wants to act like something's happened. Let me tell you something. Who gives you Who gives a shit about what Dixie Cuddles and her band borons. Dude, it's like, let me just tell you something. Dixie Cuddles doesn't have any money. This is the problem. She won't even do I'm over here working my butt off on other stuff just to do. No, you're not Dixie Koddles. Mercedes, you're not. Let me tell something. But here's the thing. And and I am proud to say this. By the way, I heard, Hey, Mercedes, I heard that you were on your first panel. By the way, I heard that you were on your first panel. Yeah, that's not here's the thing. He he's an idiot. The guy's an idiot. By the way, Ethan Ralph got arrested, Yes, this morning, Ethan Ralph. The more the uh kill Street guy got arrested, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: He's a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't jerk me for how I live, for how I feel about something, how I feel about someone, if.
Speaker 5: Y see who or this look.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, uh, by the way, I just want to say this. By the way, I just want to say I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. You know, we're doing good shows. We're doing better shows now because it's who we are as people. Yeah, but I hope a lot of you is staying safe. That's let's do.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I hope that people. By the way, so another brain has a new song coming out tomorrow. I see you said tomorrow, right, another brain under the brain has got another by the way, go to anerver brain, got another brain dot com, go to.
Speaker 4: Yo yo.
Speaker 2: If if I if I have done back, if Yo beave it about the bad.
Speaker 5: It would.
Speaker 2: Hood guys.
Speaker 13: One. Yeah, alright, baby, you know.
Speaker 2: H m hm, dude, it's a it's a joke. It's people people going after using my name to go after Dusty Caddles and all that bull crab. Yeah it's not. It's it's they need to stop, like they need to stop these these morons. A mod I got it. Yeah, Yeah, I don't know if he's in the discord.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Hm. No, here's what they they need to stop. People need to stop coming over. They need to stop he's in my name with Dixie. They need to stop that because you're you're, you're, you're making her mad at me for stuff that I don't even didn't even do. People need to stop putting me in her Listen, let her live her life. Let her live her life for God's sake. Let her live her life. Let Natalie live her life.
Speaker 5: Leave it.
Speaker 2: Let me live my life without bullet any bullshit. Sorry, I am a little tired of it because nobody this cuttups is not in the discord. Disey cuddles is none of the discord, none of the people. Listen. I just want to live my life without drama. I don't want people talking about the drama. I don't like hearing about the drama. Please stop. Let Dixie live her life. Let Dixie live her life, because I am sick. It's flipping tired of every day having to deal with her. She was, she was a good person, she's a good person. But I'm me or her head of phoning out. But leave, let us leave it alone. Please let her live her life because I'm tired of this bullshit to deal with. Listen, let her live her life. And it's something that you know, here's the thing. When I log off every day, I don't when I log off of YouTube, when I in Districtiven log off of YouTube, I'm doing other stuff in my life. I don't need this bullshit. Sorry, it's I just get tired of this bull crap. Yeah, I get, I'm sorry, I get I get aggravated when you uh, when you say things, please leave me alone. And if anybody talks about it's all about it band. I just get tired of it, having to relive it, having to relive what happened every time because somebody did something to Nat d to Natalie and Dixie. I wished him well. I wished them well, both well because they're good people. I wished them well. And I just wanna say that I do appreciate you know, they're you know, it's it's funny that people have yeah, Okay, thank you, Mercedes. I just want to say thank you, and I apologize for how I'm act and it's just get so aggravated with these people that you know, they'll use mine, they'll here's the thing. Stuff I said years ago. It's getting brought to brought that because somebody got there, got hurt. Yeah, and I'm a little tired, so, you know, not getting you know, havingto I love what I do every day. I love streaming, and you know, it's part of the reason why I want to I do all this stuff and not like stream but it's hard for me not to stream anymore. I was on his show Detroit. I was on his show Detroit. I was on his show Brother Did you know that?
Speaker 5: Did you know?
Speaker 2: I was on his show? But it's like fifteen to twenty minutes of his show. Yeah, thank you so much, verses. I just I just feel like a lot of this stuff that's happened is you know, I think that people are I think that people need to stop. People need to go live real life. I think that these I have to really I have to go do real life stuff that I don't want to do.
Speaker 6: Because it.
Speaker 2: I want to say this probably. Oh and by the way, somebody bought me eight boxes of oatmeal cream pies off my worst list. I got him today, somebody says, he said anonymous. Yeah, by the way, to the discord of now, Yeah, thank you so much. M Yeah. So I want to say thank you guys. I want to say.
Speaker 6: If yeh, yuh David.
Speaker 2: Alright, y'all, alright, y'all. I'm gonna get out of here, guys. I love you guys. I hope you guys enjoying the rest of your day. Uh, let's see if Ben love you guys.
Speaker 6: Fine,