Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by GENESISGOLDIRA dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. I'm excited of visa right now with art from A one preferred and we're going to talk about filters because you guys do air duct cleaning, but one of the things that's really important is changing out that furnace filter. And I know, you know, winter is upon us. It's kind of chilly out there right now, and this would be a really good time if they haven't already done it, to change their filter. But you've got advice on what kind of filter, right That is correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, typically, depending on the type of filter, how old your home is, it is highly recommended to at least every two months. You know, there are some they say they will last three or six months, but in all reality, most furnace filters don't last you that long. Some they say change it every thirty days. But also depending on you know, if you're in a dusty area, maybe perhaps, but on average two months is a good practice. Now you don't want to buy There are a couple of different scenarios. So one is, for instance, if you buy the cheapest of the cheapest filter, one of those that you can see through when you put against the lid. You know, they typically have like a blue material. Those are literally trash. You might as well don't even have one in your furnace. Yeah, they don't really hold anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you can read the newspaper through your filter, it's probably not doing anything correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And then there are also some situations where you can get a really big filter that contains a lot of the dust. But what we experience and even some h back companies have experienced that too, sometimes they put a lot of restriction on the earth and the return side of the furnace and it kind of chokes the furnace, and sometimes it doesn't let it operate properly. So bottom line is somewhere in between. It's a good practice to have a good filter. Like I said, you don't want to get the cheapest of the cheapest. Depending on your furnace, maybe sometimes it would create some sort of an airflow restriction. So somewhere in the middle. It's definitely the best way to go with it.
Speaker 1: I like that. Now if I have you come out and do my air duck cleaning and maybe clean the chimney while you're there, and clean my dryer vent while you're there. Do you guys also supply filters or is that not really something you do in ocasion?
Speaker 2: We do. Obviously, we would have to have a trailer behind us because there are so many different sizes of filters. But in ocation, if the customer calls and says, hey, I got an exercise of filter, can you bring one with you and swap it when we clean, we can certainly do that.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, you know, as far as after the cleaning of the air ducks, if they decide to do a sanitizing udorizing treatment, we can do that as well.
Speaker 1: I love that. And again, we talked a couple of weeks ago about indoor air quality testing. That is something that you guys do. We don't talk about that nearly enough, but that is really important, especially if somebody listening maybe has a family member that struggles with allergies or they struggle with, you know, some breathing issues. It might be from the vents in their home, the literally the air ducts in their home that could be part of the problem, couldn't it.
Speaker 2: That is correct, Yes, And when we do our samples, we collect the particles. It doesn't just collect more meal, dow, small head hair. It also collects maybe you have chemicals in the home that are affecting you that most people don't even think about it. If you have allergies, b reading problems, that type of stuff. Uh, the lab will I analyze it and they send a huge or on what they find so they can have a better understanding on maybe perhaps something as simple as getting rid of something that would improve the indoor air quality. So there are numerous ways that we can go about to help people breathe better.
Speaker 1: If somebody listening is saying, hey, I would like help either having an indoor air quality test on or maybe learning what kind of filters I should be using, or if they want to have air ducts cleaned, or dryer events cleaned, or their chimney cleaned or all of those things, what is the best way for them to connect with you at a one preferred.
Speaker 2: They can give us a caller office here at six oh five thirty six nine forty.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight again art from A one Preferred. You can find them online at A one preferred dot com and again their phone number six oh five three six eight four zero eight eighty. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis Gold IR dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis goold r a dot com