Speaker 1: Go cutting into Great America. Let's continue and never stop. We never hesitate, We simply continue. As you may know, NewsBusters dot Org is a site put together by Brent Bozell and some others to identify media bias by objective proof, not hyperbole. I'm not Jeff Bezos, and sometimes I wish I was Jeff Bezos, who owns a Washington Post, who says the media cannot be believed anymore.
Speaker 2: He's the media.
Speaker 1: He says we're not impartial and that we have to get back our reputation. About nineteen percent of the American people consider PBS, NBC, ABCCBS to be objective. I don't know about that nineteen percent. They're not paying attention, but nonetheless joining you and I now, as Curtis Holk is one of the editors of NewsBusters dot org.
Speaker 2: And Curtis, first of.
Speaker 1: All, you put up a finding a few days ago, and what your group does is record everything on PBS, NBCABC and CBS, and then you determine whether it's pro or anti Harris, pro or anti Trump. So, first of all, tell the American people the formula you use and the results of your study.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So Bill I'll always pleasure to be with you what we do when we look at these studies, these percentage positive and negative studies. Folks need to always keep in mind that what we're doing is most often the network evening newscast of the ABCCBS NBC that typically air at six thirty pm Eastern, give or take to an hour, depending on what time zone you're in, and.
Speaker 4: We simply strip out.
Speaker 3: All sound bites from the candidates themselves, whichever candidate we're talking about, supporters of theirs in an elected capacity, or campaign advisors, and so we solely look at what are the anchors and what are the correspondents telling us, what are they saying, And we take each sentence, each statement, and evaluate it positive or negative. And that's how we get to the formula that we have now with our latest study finding that since Joe Biden dropped out of the presidential race and was replaced by Kamala Harris, Trump coverage has been eighty five percent negative and Kamala Harris covered seventy eight percent positive. Now, I will tell you that the numbers are far higher or lower depending on which network you're talking about. I can tell from a fact that ABC is well into the nineties in terms of Harris's positive ratings. So with the other two networks, you can tell that they're kind of about their CBS or NBC, I can't remember which is right about there, and the others a little bit lower than seventy eight percent positive, So hems how we get that kind of number in the middle. But the most important takeaway from all of this is that is a greater coverage disparity than what we saw the previous two presidential elections when we were doing the study. The difference between the two candidates is greater than what we saw in twenty sixteen with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, as well as twenty twenty with Joe Biden and Donald Trump as well. And this goes to show the media feel that they need to put their thumb on the scale to help Amila Harris because by all, for all intents and purposes, she has no policy. She is a willing empty suit. Whereas Joe Biden, based on his lack of mental faculties, didn't know where he was, so he was similarly an empty suit. But Kamala Harris is a willing empty suit.
Speaker 1: Well, deal with the garbage comment of Joe Biden at the end the White House during the Eclipse Ellips get Together by Kamala Harris. But going back in time, I can vaguely recall that in twenty sixteen, it was roughly sixty forty sixty percent positive for Hillary and it was forty percent positive for Trump. Went back and forth because he was a relatively new figure on the political scene.
Speaker 2: But since that time, in the last gosh eight.
Speaker 1: Years, the ABC NBCCBS has gone completely left wing. There's no pretense of objectivity. And my source for that is not just you at NewsBusters, but also Jeff Bezos, who runs the most dominant paper in the East Coast, which is the Washington Post. He himself has said at Washington Post, we're not objective, We're not fair. And this has got to stop causing some sort of revolt. And so if someone like a Tony Bender, who might live in Green Township, say, you know what, I work all day. I got dirt under my fingernails, I take a lunch pail to work. My wife's dealing with the kids, going to PTA meetings. She works.
Speaker 5: Also.
Speaker 1: We get a home at six o'clock, we want to pop in front of the TV set and have a Boloney sandwich, hopefully a fried Boloney sandwich, would toast and maybe some cream cheese, which I love.
Speaker 2: But I regress a little bit.
Speaker 1: And he says, why don't we check in with ABC, NBC or CBS to see, all right, what happened in the world when I was doing my jobs. And they sit down and they watch either David muirr they watch Lester Holt, they watch CBS, and then they get a glimpse of what's happening in the country. And I saw a result, maybe it was on Gallop that if you mainly get your news from NBC, CBS and ABC the night news mainly, that's your source and maybe read a big city newspaper. Of those people, sixty five percent are going to vote for Kamala Harris because they're worldview is that's what's happening in the world and they think it's objective. Is that the real harm caused by this left wing bias of CBS, NBC and AB because it has real life consequences that the hard work and schmuck's out there. The simply do their job, raise their kids, go to church, and the volunteer and they coach the girls soccer team, they coach their boys of baseball, and they live their life and they sit down hoping you an impartial and they don't get that.
Speaker 2: Is that the problem?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would definitely say that, especially because we're dealing with an election that is so close or you know, by all intensive purposes, by all the polling that we've seen, it sure intends to be one of the closest elections, if not the closest in American history. It very well could be. And so that's why we think while fewer and fewer people watch the network evening newscasts than they used to when it used to be tens and tens and tens of millions of Americans that would tune in every night to watch Walker, Chronkiter, Peter Jennings back in the day, the newscast still pull in more viewers than any show on cable. So while the web chatter may be about something stupid on CNN or lefties melting down about a Jesse Waters monologue, more people are still watching David Muir. Sometimes on big news nights, they can get close to ten million viewers on World News Tonight, which unfortunately is the most watched newscast of the three and.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you too.
Speaker 3: One other finding from our study is since the debate three, in their ninety eight minutes have been spent on Donald Trump versus two hundred and thirty minutes on Kamala Harrison. The reason for that is they the media have decided, if we flood the zone with Donald Trump, we drive up Trump's negatives, and so we create a scenario where the American people, voters on the fence, or people who at least may not be comfortable with Trump personally, will feel they have no choice but to vote for Kamala Harris, regardless of the fact that they spend very little time talking about her actual policies. And so that's kind of mean. He's thinking, if they flowed the zone with Trump and they try to scare people with Trump, and they try to scare their base, this will result in a Kamala landslide. Hence what we saw with the January sixth speech last night with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: It was for one group of people of fluent white.
Speaker 1: Liberals, and what happened. I like these numbers. A lot of people deal with the poetry. I deal with facts. So since the debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. There was three hundred and ninety eight minutes of the nightly news about Trump. Of that number, at least eighty five percent was negative, and two hundred and thirty minutes on Kamala Harris, and that was seventy eight percent positive. And so you can't come away with the idea that, okay, Donald Trump is anything other than a fascist, a racist, a homophob and misogynist, and a Nazi, and the Kamala Harris is simply from the middle class doing a great job trying to work out kitchen table issues. If you don't read, if you don't understand, if you don't go to a podcast, you know, you're not online, you don't listen to talk radio, those are your impressions. Now let's get on to Garbage Saturday night, Madison Square Garden. The event took place over eight hours, and in those and ours there was at least nineteen speakers, And there was a comedian whose name eludes me, who made a reference to Puerto Rico being garbage. There's a pile of garbage in the ocean that's called Puerto Rico. John Stewart, not exactly one of my favorite people. On Comedy Central, John Stewart said, that's fine with him. He supports his name Hitchcliffe or something like that. That's fine. It's comedy. Used to have Eddie Murphy and others. Chris Rock would do college tours and crap on every ethnic minority imaginable, including we Irish Americans, and you kind of sit back and laughing, snicker e a Don Rickles thing. But that was one comment, one joke, five hours before Trump even appeared at Madison Square Garden. And for three or four days thereafter, every newscast led with Donald Trump trying to recover from the comments at one of his rallies. But last night, while the Ellipse speech is going on, there's the president. People may not be aware of this, but we have a president.
Speaker 2: His name is Joe Biden, who's doing a Spanish language broadcast, and let's face it, Joe Biden can't speak the English language, much less the Spanish language. Nonetheless, he called Trump supporters garbage, as as Kamala Harris was talking about unity, getting everybody back together, and here's the president one thousand feet away from the Ellipse in the White House calling Trump supporters garbage. I'm watching clean up on Aisle seven.
Speaker 1: I'm watching this morning of Mika, Zeka Brazinski and others ignoring it completely, and of course Fox News is playing it. Isn't it amazing that when a comedian in a joke refers to Puerto Ricans as garbage, it leads the national news for three or four days. However, when when the President of the United States in real time calls Americans garbage, that's no big deal. That's no big deal. Can you smell when I'm cocon Curtis out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, my friend Scott Jennings has correctly pointed out that, first of all, regardless of what Joe Biden said, why in the world was he on a zoom call with a major Democratic advocacy group while Kamala Harris was giving a speech literally in his backyard?
Speaker 5: Literally? What is what are you doing?
Speaker 3: What do you if you're not undermining her? I have some serious questions about your basic, your team's basic competency. So you make that clear first, and and then you move on to his comments. The fact that we're debating the use of an apostrophe that Andrew baits crazy Andrew Bates came up with in the White House Spin Room that KJP came up with means you're losing if you're having to say, well, he didn't mean, there's an apostrophe or he has a stutter. Oh my gosh, but you have a couple of strategies here. Number one, ABC's Good Morning America on Wednesday morning decided to spend more time engaging in what aboutism with this comedian who, by the way, again we're making it seem like the a random comedian who had a flop of a routine is somehow more powerful than the outgoing president of United States. Yes, he's an outgoing president, but he's still the president. They spent a minute and h well over a minute, almost two minutes, one minute and fifty nine seconds engaging in what about ism with this comedian, but only one minute in four seconds on Biden's actual comments. And of course they're using the word cees bill. Of course, we you know Republicans are.
Speaker 4: Using on this thing.
Speaker 3: But insad he didn't mean it.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, what show.
Speaker 7: You why?
Speaker 3: That's the thing about the Post, the Washington Post.
Speaker 4: Real quick, I should.
Speaker 3: Say that they lost seventy seven million dollars last year. Okay, because people don't listen to them. This is the same thing happening these news divisions of these corporate behemis Comcast, NBC, CBS is just being sold to a new company, and ABC with Disney. They are not moneymakers and that for a reason.
Speaker 1: Well, I can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot what the media coverage would be. Also, you have a posting of this afternoon NewsBusters dot org that talks about literally iconic moment on the Ellipse Kamala Harris's Elise speech compared to I Have a Dream and possibly Lincoln's second inaugural address, and I'm thinking that might be a little bit excessive. I watched some of it in between the World Series game. I love the fact that the Yankees are winning because apollo'neil. That's a different story. But nonetheless, the gushing on MSNBC about the oratorical skills of Kamala Harris, shall we say, might be a bit over the top.
Speaker 3: Maybe a smith right, My friend, my friend, my friend Larry O'Connor hosted WML here in the DC area, host for town Hall, has a line that lacks This week, he said, Kamala Harris is literally acting like she's the president of the drama club, the high school drama club. Like she's the kind of person who seems like she's rehearsing these lines in the mirror, you know, like after she brushes her teeth. I mean, although she can't even answer what's on her nightstand. Someone asked her that last week, and she like just cackled her way through it because she got it.
Speaker 4: She had no idea what that you know, what that even me?
Speaker 3: So And you could tell when she was asked before getting on Air Force two to go campaign about Biden's comments she was she again resorted back to a bunch of canned answers. She only knows three, four, maybe five different speeches, and she just pulls out one of them, depending on what you're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Lastly, between September third and October twenty fifth, you analyzed MRC analyzed one hundred and thirty six. This has got to be painful to watch this stuff. One hundred and thirty six episodes that Comedy Central, The Daily Show, Jimmy Kimbol Live, The Late Show, Stephen Colbert, The Tonight Show, and Late Night with Seth Myers. As far as the objects of jokes and ridicule. One percentage of the.
Speaker 2: Late night comics deal in a negative way with Donald Trump. Just give me a round number.
Speaker 1: What percent of those shows dump on Donald Trump every every night.
Speaker 4: Night?
Speaker 2: I'm surprised is that ninety eight?
Speaker 3: Well, you say the number of jokes one thousand, four hundred and twenty eight jokes about Trump, only thirty five about Kamala Harris?
Speaker 5: Who watch?
Speaker 8: Do you sit there and watch one thousand, four hundred and twenty eight to thirty five?
Speaker 2: Who watches?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean unlike I, unfortunately have the burden of watching Kaarine Jean Pierre every no, the rest. No, you don't have to. We have a guy Alex Christy that is his job to watch all of the comedy shows. Our other guy, Nick Fondacara, watches the View, so you don't have to. So we all have birden duty that we carry for you.
Speaker 1: Well, one might ask done, how in the world can Trump be real liketed? How's it possible? If you in the main, how is it possible? The occasional five percent of the American voter who's not yet made up his or her or one of the other one hundred and four gender's minds. Hiss heard them us and we how many of fat five percent? How could you possibly watch the evening news or late night and think Donald Trump is anything but the horn Lucifer, He truly is.
Speaker 2: How could you watch it?
Speaker 4: He can't win.
Speaker 3: There's no other way. It's fairly divisive rhetoric. And of course they would say no, no, no, Donald Trump's the one who's insulting.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: That was the spin on Wednesday CBS Mornings. John Dickerson came on and said, you know, this is this body and garnishing doesn't really matter. The Republicans should shut up about this because then you get into an insult comparing contest and Donald Trump would win that. So you don't really want to go there, because the real issue is January and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: They're so mad.
Speaker 3: They are so mad at Joe Boden Bill. I cannot imagine what their company, Slack Channels, were like last night. Well, they are so frustrated.
Speaker 1: The documentary film producer Nancy Pelosi's daughter on video. There it is in the car at the Capitol of January sixth. There's Nancy Pelosi saying, I am responsible for this. I should have done more. Nancy Pelosi said that does the media ever deal with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I know a shot. I know a shot.
Speaker 3: I know, I know a shot show.
Speaker 1: I know, Nancy Pelosi, I am responsible for this. I should have done more, all right, Curtis howk it's all of their NewsBusters dot org good stuff. Someone has to watch one thousand, four hundred and twenty eight jokes about Donald Trump in a negative fashion, thirty five positively. It's a it's a ratio of sixteen to one against Donald Trump. Curtis, how thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham show. God bless you keep doing your work because the true will set us all free.
Speaker 2: Curtis, thank you very much. Yeah, for sure, I thank you. Let's continue with more. How about that? Oh my god? That those are the facts.
Speaker 1: That's why many people think the way they think about Donald Trump and we evil Republicans who are according to the President Joe Biden garbage Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW by Billy cunning in the Great American Bangles at it again on Sunday at home against the Raiders. Joe Burrows more or less promised to win seven of the next nine. It's now time to start this Sunday, and then a week from Thursday is Baltimore in the home of the Ravens. Win those two games, they're back on track. But until then, when you hear that Curtis HOWK and other media groups actually record every NBC, ABC and CBS evening newscast and then determine what is not presented to the American people, you see why in some quarters it appears that Kamala Harris may win the election underlining the word may because in real clear politics for the first time ever, as Donald Trump up on average and all the so called seven battle ground states, he's up in Pennsylvania, up in Michigan, up in Wisconsin, up in North Carolina, up in Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona, and so that's not happened before normally as well behind, which is probably a good sign. But who knows, because there is some writing and I've read some of the stuff online that there's this secret Kamala Harris vote that is being underestimated. Well, hasn't happened before. She's never run nationally on her own before. But we'll see what happens down the road. It's up to you and as someone who observes the mainstream media, it's almost impossible to come away watching evening newscasts with an objective viewpoint is determined to be by Jeff Bezos, who owns The Washington Post. He said, the mainstream media is not objective, They're not fair. They have about a nineteen percent approval rating, which means about eighty percent of the American people think. I don't get the facts from ABC, NBC and CBS. I get their version of the facts, which may or may not be accurate. I would note that the garbage comment which happened on Saturday, I'm sorry Sunday and Madison Square Garden has dominated the news for the last three or four days. I never heard of that comedian. Maybe you have, I haven't, But he's an insult comedian that pokes fun or tries to have humor in every ethnic group's peccadillos of one type or another. It's what he does, kind of like Don Rickles of the twenty first century. I don't know the guy, Donald Trump said. I never met the guy. He was there five hours before I arrived. Didn't hear what he said. But that's that's no restraint from the mainstream media to blame Donald Trump for one of eighteen speakers over a five hour period on Sunday in Madison Square Garden. And of course the media what about is them ran around asking other Republicans, will you condemn this?
Speaker 2: Will you condemn that?
Speaker 1: You will never have democrats being by the mainstream med you condemned the comments of Joe Biden. And for those who didn't hear it, Liam, if you're ready, this is about a twenty second clip and it sets the stage properly if you've been in and around the White House. The Ellipse is a large backyard that the Truman Balcony looks over on the south side of the White House. It's a huge expanse, maybe fifteen or twenty twenty five acres, is where the presidential helicopter lands, et cetera. And according to media accounts, there was fifty to one hundred thousand people watching Kamala Harris give a speech inside the White House. About one thousand feet away was Joe Biden himself. I think he's the president. I'm not sure, but he pretends to be the president doing some sort of a podcast in Spanish. Now, Joe Biden cannot speak of the English much less to the Spanish, but nonetheless, at some point he referenced Trump supporters being garbage and Liam, if you're ready hit it or.
Speaker 10: Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware, they're good, decent, and honorable people. The only garbage I see floating out there is his supporters. His demonizational scene is unconscionable and it's not American.
Speaker 1: The only garbage I see out there are his supporters. Now that was set at the time that Kamala Harris was talking about unity coming together as one. I'll be the president for all the people. I've been a prosecutor. I didn't ask if you're a Republican or Democrats, that just are you?
Speaker 2: Okay? So he steps all over her message once again.
Speaker 1: So I'm watching this morning to watch ABCNBC and CBS, thinking, Okay, how'd the media deal with it? Well, the answer is they didn't deal with it. They ignored it or excused it away. So on one hand, you have a little known insult comedian insulting Puerto Ricans, calling them, I guess, garbage, And on the other hand, you have the president of the United States calling Americans garbage. Which one is more injurious if you have thin skin. Of course, the president calling you garbage, not a comedian on a dais five hours before Trump saying there's a floating bag of garbage in the ocean. It's called Puerto Rico, which wasn't very funny. So how is one hand? Donald Trump is tagged for three or four days and on CNN this morning it happened again, still trying to recover from the comments of this Heathcliff character, and he's not trying to recover.
Speaker 2: It's not important.
Speaker 8: But if the media thought it was important for a little known comic on a dais with Trump five hours before he arrived, if that's a major story, how much more of a major story is the fact you just heard the President of the United States call seventy five million Americans garbage and the media will explain it away as no big deal.
Speaker 2: But it's consistent.
Speaker 1: Listening to Curtis Halk, what's the numbers about eighty five percent of the coverage of Trumps negative, eighty five percent of the coverageja Kamala Harry positive. On top of that, this is a story that doesn't fit the mainstream media diatribe so it's not going to get a whole lot of coverage.
Speaker 2: Ala Akbar.
Speaker 1: A vile, violent attack in Chicago, largely ignored by the national media. Guy Benson is a writer for Townhall dot Com. Guy is also on the Fox News quite a bit. On Friday night of last week, a Jewish man was walking to a synagogue and a section of Chicago wearing a yamica and he was viciously attacked, beaten, and shot by a man who's twenty two years old. His name is said I Mohammad Abdullah. He's a Muslim gunman accused of shooting a Jewish man and the first responders while shouting Ala Akbar, Ala Akbar. He was wound attachan to a hospital. Now the mainstream media NBCCBS, ABC completely ignored the story, right be it doesn't fit the bias. You have a sanctuary city and a sanctuary state Chicago, Chicago, Illinois hosting an illegal immigrant from Northwest Africa. I think Mauritania, Northwest Africa who's snuck into the country illegally a year and a half ago and is living on the high on the hog on your money. By the way, who wanted to kill a Jew? That he hunted down and killed. I'm sorry that Jew remains alive. He was shot four times, but he lives. We hope he does well in recovery. But the idea of a sanctuary city and a sanctuary state with a illegal Muslim alien from Northwest Africa with a gun yelling a la akbar, shooting a Jew going to synagogue, none of those elements fit the mainstream media and what they want to promote at this point critical. I don't know how it's possible, but h five percent of us are unsure who to vote for, so called persuadables that Barack Hussein Obama said cling to their guns and their bibles dow. Hillary Clinton said that there's a basket of deplorables, racist sexists, Trump supporting homophobes that are irredeemable. And now we have President Joe Biden calling a Trump supporter's garbage. This is the President calling you garbage, as opposed to a comedian referring to a Puerto Rican as garbage. Both are wrong, but the one about the President walking all over the kind remarks of Kamala Harris must be pointed out by every great American that simply cannot stand but see if you have an illegal Muslim immigrant illegally with a gun in a sanctuary city shooting a Jew yielding a lah acbar, that's not going to be broadcasted to you as an American. They can't trust you without any information. It may twist and turn the election slightly toward Donald Trump. And of course the mainstream media cannot have that whatsoever. And I would also point out that footage has emerged of a twenty two year old illegal Muslim extremist here and the Muslim gunman accused of shooting a Jewish man, and he hung around, came back and shot the first responders. He wanted to kill them to make sure a la akbar. He was yelling that the jew was what was killed the gunman. The Chicago media, by the way, did not reference the fact when they reported the story just in Chicago, that he was here illegally, that he had a gun illegally, that he was a Muslim from Northwest Africa here illegally, and that he shouted a la akbar, a la akbar. The media generally in Chicago didn't report that because none of that fit Chicago being a sanctuary city, a sanctuary state, welcoming and open to all, So the media, of course would ignore that completely downplayed and actual anti Semitic, vile hate speech and hate attacks. These are hate crimes. One can only imagine if there was a Trump white supporter with a mega hat who would shoot a black person with the same circumstances, some illegal, a white guy from somewhere in America here illegally shouting Trump slogans and shot somebody black. The media would melt down in righteous outrage. But when it doesn't fit the agenda of killing a Jew or trying to kill a Jew and a sanctuary city buy an legal immigrant from Northwest Africa snuck into the country a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Guess what, No big deal, No big deal.
Speaker 1: There's one business in America protected by the United States Constitution. That is the freedom of the press shall not be abridged. Freedom of the press, which could not be conceived in seventeen eighty seven to include talk radio, cannot be conceived to involve television news. But as my last guest said, it's impossible to watch the evening news at six point thirty and come away with the thought different than Jeff Bezos, the owner of the Washington Post, who said in a column Sunday in The Washington Post that the mainstream media is.
Speaker 2: Is not objective.
Speaker 1: We don't have the trust of the American people because we don't report facts correctly and accurately. If there's ten things going on in the country, the media will pick up the one or two things that make Trump look bad and they will go with that, ignore the eight or nine things that make him look good. It's simply it's disgusting, and it's the way things are. Let's continue. We'll set up the rest of today's big show. After one o'clock today we'll be Brian Hamrick of the Power five and an incredible story about Trudy Fields from Robertson County, which I don't fully understand how this is possible, but with Halloween coming up tomorrow, I thought this story was incredible and Brian Hammrick will be with us. He's the top street reporter. You take Brian Hamrick and John London throwing Karen Johnson, can't get much better than that, and this story otherwise would go unknown. He takes his job seriously, as I do too. In fact, I was going to reference this yesterday sometime after two o'clock. I think I'm gonna do it today. Also, I like to talk to the American people and hear from you, because without you, without you listening, without you buying the products of our great advertisers, I could not have done this for the past forty one years. And I can't believe time flies when you're having so much enjoyment. And of the one hundred and one hundred and two years of the existence of seven hundred WLW, I've been here for forty one of the one hundred and two in the last forty one. And this caller, who was an older gentleman, might have been from Sydney, Ohio, not sure. And he said, he called any kind of thank this radio station for being what we are and what we do, and hold a couple of us to task for putting out false information. I pray I'm not one of them. And he thanked us for the years and years, in fact, decades of enjoyment listening, especially yours.
Speaker 2: Surely.
Speaker 1: And I thought I was lying in bed last night. I have a hell of a time sleeping at night. I keep thinking about puts that I've missed. I kept thinking about the long puts that Mike lane, my buddy have made I keep thinking about things I'm going to do the next day and get ready for the previous day. But I said, you know, one thing that call warmed my heart. I said, you know what, I come in here and do a little studio in Kenwood.
Speaker 2: I look around.
Speaker 1: There's all kinds of monitors up, but I'm alone with this little piece of metal in front of me called a microphone. And I have no idea who is listening. In the area between Indianapolis, Columbus, Lexington and Louisville, Cincinnati being the middle. Our reach easily is in those areas any states about seven times at night, and on the podcast a lot more, and then at night it goes to thirty eight States or Gary, Jeff Walker whatever. We have a great reach, and one thing we try to do is maintain a level of good humor and competency and objectivity to some extent or another. And I thanked him. Maybe I don't do it sufficiently to thank you for being with me for forty one years. And I think I might have another gallon or two left in the tank, and I want it. I told the Trumpster that if you get reelected, I'll be with you to help defend you when you're right and mildly criticize you when you're wrong. And if Kamala Harris gets elected, which is a fifty to fifty at this point, I need to be here to give the other side of the story. I don't know if I have four more years left in me. Forty five years is a long time. Just talk to Marty Brenneman. I think he's spent forty six years doing the Reds games. But this call, and every now and then in your life you get a call that kind of stops change your track and say yeah. And this guy was thankful that for a long part of his life he could get entertainment and information that you don't hear anywhere else. And most of the one hundred miles around Cincinnati there are no other radio stations. Now because of the kind of business that we're in, radio stations are closing and it's more difficult. TV news very difficult, the print media very difficult. The inquir used to have hundreds of thousands of readers. Now it is down to tens of thousands. And over the years we've been able to keep up our listenership. Unlike other RAM stations and also the information and entertainment part of this and a great part of what we do. The Bengals and the Reds and UC and Xavier and FC and all the other affiliate stations though ours. But we are the mothership. We're we're the head of what happens. And I'm thankful that there are literally hundreds of thousands of Americans and one hundred miles circle around Cincinnati that every day at some point check in seven hundred WLW and say thank you for being there. And we thank you because without you, I could not have had the life that I've led, and without you, I could not have had the enjoyment, the trips that I've made, the people that I've met. And when my time is up, which is closer to the end to the beginning, I thought it might be wise to do a little bit of a lap around the tri state area and maybe get a high school gym or something, maybe make five or six trips outside of the city of Cincinnati and meet individuals who for decades have listened and made my professional life possible. I don't say it enough, but I'll say it now. Thank you, thank you, thank you for listening well let's continue with more, and I think you're going to find information O'Brian Hamrick coming up in about ten minutes about the doings in Robertson County, which is completely appropriate with Halloween tomorrow night. There is evil, there is darkness in the world. It's everywhere. I would never allow what's wrong on this earth to obscure my good eyes to everything that's right. To walk toward the light and out toward the darkness. I think in Robertson County there's been some walking toward the darkness. So we'll get onto that and more. But once again, thank you, and I think after two o'clock today, with your permission, I'm gonna open up the lines again after two o'clock and speak with you about these issues and many more. Let's continue. Whenever stopp we simply continue. That's Truman, the Bengals, and the Reds, and the Bearcats and the Muskies and FC that is News Radio seven hundred WULWU, Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Hey, they're American voter. Uncle Sam says it's time for an election. It's time for an election. Jump and bye gully. He's right.
Speaker 7: Federal, state and local candidates, issues, amendments, levees and other votable junk like that.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, your thumbs up before jout? Isn't that cool?
Speaker 7: For heaven's sakes, make sure you know who and what you're voting for.
Speaker 5: Don't vote well stupid, fill your.
Speaker 7: Patriotic nug and with the latest election using info on seven hundred, well do.
Speaker 9: You attention small business owners? Your local chamber can help you save money. Small business owners saved big with the SOCCA benefit plan administered by Anthon Blue crossing Blue Sheep on the.
Speaker 2: Day I was falling. It's really fun again the Great America.
Speaker 1: Welcome this glorious Wednesday afternoon in the Tri State A Bengals kicking off on Sunday. According to Joey Burrow, all they got to do is win seven on the next nine, which should be quite easy to do when you think about it. And of course it begins this Sunday, then Raven's on next Thursday, then a little bit of a break, but until then. Brian Hamrick of the Power of Five, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian, first of all, you were doing a story a couple of nights ago about Robertson County. I guess named after Oscar Robertson. I'm not sure and which this family his engage in behavior including dismembering grandma and various other things which is disgusting. However, the judge would not issue a protective order. Can you get the party straight? You're reporting in Robertson County? What is happening with that family? They're very close to Tony Bender's home. It things you might know some of the family members, hopefully not dismembering anyone. But what is happening in Robertson County, which is somewhere south of here.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks again, mister Cunningham. It is a bizarre situation down there. To say, the leak and freaky that it all happened, I mean, it literally has a whole Halloween kind of feel. If somebody made a movie about this, this is when it would be set because it is so creepy and there's talk about witches and occults and dragons for people turning into dragons and all this kind of I mean, unreal kind of things. But it comes in a very real and bizarre crime that is unbelievably disturbing. So a woman who lives down in Robertson County out on this rural farm named Trudy Fields. Apparently, her daughter is now charged with murdering her. Not only killing her, she shot her, stabbed her, dismembered her, removed her limbs, her head, and then parts of the body were found boiling or cooking in an oven. When police got there, they tried to get this daughter of hers under control. They needed guds to do it. She's screaming at them that she's capting spells on them and that she's a witch. Well, they finally get her arrested and she's now being charged with the murder of her mother. Now, what happened in the meantime is the suspect sister, another daughter of this victim, is saying that they have a brother that is also very dangerous, and in fact, they were in court yesterday wanting a protection order from this brother. They don't want him to be able to go to the funeral. They wanted to stay away from family members. They say he's he's displayed issues that are threatening. They said that even before this happened, within recent years and going back over years, he had threatened the family, threatened to kill the mom, threatened to kill this sister that was asking for the tgo. There was another brother who said he had overheard these same things, that he had witnessed other bizarre activities and a lot of it related to the occult. Oh so yeah, it's a very strange situation.
Speaker 1: And I think the highlight of this you're reporting Brian Hemri, because the judge did not issue a temporary protective order against the guy with a dragon tattoo on his back who thinks you can morph into a dragon by putting a tattoo on his back of a dragon. So this guy is there's no TPO, so he's free to go to Thanksgiving dinner with the family.
Speaker 4: Sounds like she's free to come in and go as he please. However, however, his content was that he is in California and he's been there ever since, and he was at this hearing as well. They were all on there by zoom, you know, so there were these different boxes on one big screen, and you know, when you kind of looked at it was the right mind you have over the Brady bunch, but it was totally another kind of scenario because they're all this whole families looking at each other on these boxes on his screen. But it was a It was a very bizarre bunch of allegations that were made, that's for sure. Anyway, his contention is he didn't he didn't have anything to do with the mom's murder. He didn't get this woman, his sister, to do it, and that he has no idea he was trying to get her help. He says he was working with the mom. Apparently the judge believed that because she did not. Apparently a protection order had been issued and they wanted to extend that, and the judge didn't extended, which I thought was unusual, And she didn't ask him, hey do you do you plan to come back to the funeral? Are you going to be in town? Is there any reason I shouldn't just extend this order? So none of that was asked, although a lot of other questions were asked, but she did not keep this protection order extended. So, uh, he can he can come and go as he pleases.
Speaker 1: This is a sad Halloween story. I mean, I can't think of this family dinner what I might look like. But is the is are they Satanists? Do they worship the the darkness? Is there a light? I mean, this family looks like they have some a little bit of problems going on here, a little bit difficulty.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm told that the mother was about christian The victim, Chris, was very disciplined in her Christianity there you go, but very very far you know, dug into that. Uh. And some of the other family members, the family members as well.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: But that the kid, at least some of them may have, you know, rebelled against that. And so the the daughter who's charged and this brother who the PTEO is against, we're living in California, apparently involved in these sort of dark religious activities of some sort. And the daughter even thought she was a witch or was casting spells. And you know, we're told that the that this brother was also into that sort of thing. At some point, a woman that is charged in this the daughter who is charged, had a motorcycle accident was apparently some pretty severe brain injury. And it was after that accident that she returned. The brother said she didn't even he didn't even know she had left California, But all of a sudden, she's back in Robertson County now and acting out. And we've heard from people who who have some inside information saying he may have been acting out and the mother may have been trying to help her get her kind.
Speaker 2: Of back under control.
Speaker 1: Well so, so the mother is a Christian, so maybe the family went the opposite direction and wanted to rebel.
Speaker 2: That's why mom was dismembered.
Speaker 4: You know whatever. My guess is that whatever happened yet, maybe it had something to do with with that. But you know, there's such a level of of of I don't know, disconnection with reality when something like this happened that it's hard to you know, say, was there some you know, did this closet or was it some kind of mental illness? Was it something from the motorcycle crash? Because as bizarre as you know, people would look at you know, kind of different kinds of religions and sort of things. You know, there's a lot of people that think they're witches that never do anything and they say we dood you know. But so this would be very you know, an opposite direction. But other people would say this is exactly what the dark side it contends that they're gonna do. This is what happened. So I don't know how far into that police will even get. They'll probably say, like, look, did you do it? Did you know what she was doing? Here are the charges and you know they will be looking at Was there some influence from this brother? Was there any reason some of the testimony yesterday, one of the other brothers said that this brother was out in California, felt like this was his birthright, the land, this farm was his birthright, and that they had been told apparently over the years, all the whole family been told there was gold buried out there somewhere, or that there was gold on the land. At one point he even went back and admitted digging for this gold. And you know, Robertson count which I'm not sure you know if it's a vein of gold that they thought raised through there, or it was married by a pirate, or how it got there confederate.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, so the brother of Trudy, Trudy Feels is the defendant who allegilate dismembered her mother. And the brother has a large dragon tattoo on his back from California. Does that guy think he's like a fire breathing dragon.
Speaker 4: Well, at one point the one brother so so Trudy is the victim and uh uh, and the daughter is accused in the in the crime. Uh Torolina is the daughter accused in the crime. The other daughter. They all got teen names, but uh Kelby is the daughter trying to get a protection order against Truant. And Truant is the one who is out in California. He's the one two. And then another brother named Titus, says Truant. He talked to him on the phone out in California. I gets according to his story told in court yesterday, he was trying to talk him down because he had this tattoo on his back of a dragon. He thought it was turning him into a dragon, and that he wanted to kill people when he became the dragon.
Speaker 1: The dragon's killing people. Yeah, the dragon is killing people, not me as the dragon on my back. Right, Okay, I got, Well, yeah, you covered you know, in thirty five years, you cover a lot of stories. I mean, war in the hell does this one rank reminds me of John John Fryman and Butler County who UH killed I think the name was Veronica Lemon and buried her legs in their rumkey dump. And I'm thinking, boy, uh, this is this is to a whole new level. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It is it is a bizarre that circumstances I mean to I mean you you just run out of adjective range. Bizarre, unusual, creepy, disturbing, I mean, they all go in and so this ranked up in there with some of the more unusual cases I've covered. The fortunate thing is, you know this would be you know, when it has already gotten national attention. But fortunately, you know this state, you know within you know the family. It wasn't something where they decided to go out and start praying on people like a Zodiac killer or you know some you know others call yes manson these sort of things. So you know, fortunately he caught it as soon as this happened. But would anything else have happened, Who knows, But I know there are an awful lot of people that are in Robertson County who are very afraid of this brother. They even brought up stories yesterday about how when he was young, I mean, this was testified in court under oath that they had said, you know, he was hanging he would hanging dead animals on fence posts and things like this, and whether he did it for effect or because there was some you know, he had some issues to deal with that. Nobody got into that, but it certainly all came out in this family court protection order hearing yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what this is somewhat peculiar, but I wanted to highlight it because Halloween is tomorrow night and I want to see what the hell's going on. But if I was you, Brian Hamrick, I'd stay out of Robertson County for a while.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Got dragons, you got witches, got boiling and remember, and it's not good, not a good place to be.
Speaker 4: I don't think no, well, you know, I mean, like I said, it all happened so strangely, and you know, these these court appearances where you're very aware because of the you know, Halloween, you know, part time of the season, and you know, we drove past all these decorations that are up or witches and you know, means of death and all that, and it's we take it all, you know, it's it's sort of a joke or our way to look at, you know, the inevitable in a lighter way, you know. But when something like this actually happens and people have bought into some of these darker theories of religion or darker theories of of how to live your life. It really gets your attention to you know that some people get sucked down a rabbit hole somehow and and then start living this.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to stay away from Robertson County for a while. And when's the next hearing on this thing? I guess you got the murder case?
Speaker 6: You know you got that second.
Speaker 4: I think it's the second Tuesday in November. I can't remember the day. Don't want to say it's a twelfth. Uh. She's gonna be your rain, that's Tordlina. It's going to be a rain for the murder. There have been two hearings so far as she hadn't appeared in either one of them, so hopefully she'll appear in this one.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't she appear? Didn't she charge the murder?
Speaker 4: Well yet, she charged with murder, but it was filed in distrect court. And then when they got it the first hearing, she had just been served with the murder. They happened with tampering with evidence, and then they charged with murder later and the day of the hearing was earlier. That morning they had charged, they indicted her on the murder charges. The prosecutor said, look, she's just been indicted. I don't want to have her appear because she hasn't had it. She hasn't been served yet with two charges. Why they didn't just invite her on the other ones, I don't know anyway, that's the way they did it. And then for the second hearing, she didn't appear because they were taking the charges out of district court and putting them in circuit court. So it was just to clear the old charges, officer the discreet court and go on. So hopefully here in the next two weeks or so, we're gonna we're gonna she gonna appear in court.
Speaker 1: Well, normally when you charge with murder you kind of have to be there, but this is Robertson County. Will see what happens. But Halloween is a real thing and we'll see what occurs. But Brian Hamrick, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Brian, you're a great American.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Brian Hamrick of the Power five Ghost Goblins. You have witches and dragons and more in Robertson County. I know Tony Bender and his family like to trick her treat down there. I suggest maybe this year they'll go. Might be boy might have an arm boiling in an oven somewhere. Not good, Bill Cunningham, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, in the entented forest, Eddie and Rocky head to a river for a rafting trip.
Speaker 2: Nope, we decided to call it off.
Speaker 5: But why you were both so excited to go?
Speaker 11: We were until we ran into this weirdo playing the banjo.
Speaker 7: But there are benjo players throughout being chented forest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this one said, we had Purdy Maule.
Speaker 5: Oh that guy. I guess he's out of jail.
Speaker 11: We figured it was better to get back to the station to do our show.
Speaker 12: Good call Eddie and rock this afternoon to three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: McKinley Mortgage approved several loans last week and the customers were told by other lenders and banks they couldn't get it done. Paul Luck at McKinley Mortgage, along with Doug Spentley, got it done. McKinley took the time to help them get their loans approved and also improve their own credit rating. How about that call to consolidate all your credit card and car loans right now and other high interest credit card debt customers like you are saving about two thousand dollars a month off total debt. And if you close your refinanced by November the twenty sixth, skip payments in December and January. First payment not due until February of next year. Call McKinley now to get pre approved to purchase a brand new home. Also ask about the first time buyer down payment help program. They have five percent down payment grants available for first time home buyers and others, and do not fall behind your payments. Call McKinley Mortgage before you get behind. I've dealt with McKinley Mortgage friends and family for more than twenty years with great success. And when you close your loan will you will receive a one hundred gift certificate the Eli Sports Bar and Grill. It all begins with a simple telephone call five one three, seven nine one twenty seven hundred or best low Rates dot com. Zeros carpet cleaning. It doesn't just clean spots. They remove dirt from living spaces where you're and your loved one spend time. Don't miss these zeros fall sale. Three rooms are carpet clean only one twenty nine when you mentioned me, Bill Cunningham easily schedule online zero sincy dot com.
Speaker 2: The easiest way to shot for an engagement ring is right here.
Speaker 10: And since honorable people, the only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters, his his his demonizational team is unconscionable.
Speaker 5: And it's on America.
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting, So they're the.
Speaker 2: Ticket, your supporting claim segment. You're garbage. By the way, who was that?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 8: I think it was the guy pretending to be the president. I'm not sure. Oh are you sure?
Speaker 10: The thing?
Speaker 2: We have a president or we don't have one yet.
Speaker 8: He's in the White House, a thousand feet from the ellipse where you've been many times in which Kamala Harris is making quote her closing argument. A thousand feet away, there's Joe Biden in the White House calling Trump supporters garbage. Now to give you the they called him, they did, did he called didn't?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, let me set the record in your mind's not operating corrects. There was a comedian on Sunday right I saw said that Puerto Rico is garbage. Right five hours before the Trump's are showed up, so a comedian, not Trump, called Puerto Rico garbage.
Speaker 2: Now, but who gets the blade?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: Trump? Of course.
Speaker 8: Three days later, the President directly refers to Americans as garbage, and the media says that's no but no, no, no, no, no, don't worry about that. Do you want saying what I'm Can you grasp what I'm saying or not? I just you know what, in six days, it's over.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 8: Can't take it any Trump'ster's gonna get in. And that's why you said good good dimes are head.
Speaker 2: Who's more likely to win? Richard K. Jones or Donald J. Trump?
Speaker 1: You made to pick one. I'd say Trump because Jones has some good opponents.
Speaker 2: I'm told he didn't have anybody. He didn't who's gonna run for butler riding candidates?
Speaker 8: Candidates? You know, because you were off. I have no idea what I'm doing. You're you're the state rep job and you turned it down, didn't you? Didn't you believe me? I wouldn't pass out in the McDonald's dry through, that's for sure, with a bag of goodies on your lap Bengo and a gun.
Speaker 1: You were offered the opportunity to serve the people in Middletown. You we have your cuts, did not about you and a pot checking every pot. I would have had to leave you, and I know how you are. I like you to hold my hand now and then.
Speaker 2: Will he the Stuode reporters of pro service.
Speaker 8: Every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers tame star quality you can feel in beautiful Milford. Right down the street from one Main gallery is Baker Heating at five one three eight, three one fifty one twenty four.
Speaker 1: Gotta Get It Done segment Gotta Get It Done. How about the fact Rocky.
Speaker 2: Way Roxy Roxy's tapping out on us Anthony Roxy, Rock Roxy is tapping.
Speaker 8: It's the quarterback of the Colts. It's not Richardony Richardson.
Speaker 1: That guy is supported by Rocky who says if you can't play, you can't play. He said, you two don't know anything about playing NFL football, and if you can't play, he was very surprising smart to tap.
Speaker 13: That was a lot of runner up there that I did, and I don't think I was gonna be able to do that next place. So I just uh, you know, I just told saying I didn't need a break right.
Speaker 2: There, SEG do you need a break right now? Are you okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I'm tapping out here in the stoots, you know, okay. But Rocky said, that's okay, very surprising. I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed because the cults are benching Big Anthony and turning to Joe Flacco.
Speaker 2: And this is not going to be like this week or next week. This is it.
Speaker 8: Anthony is on the B E, N C H and he's watching every Sunday from now on thirty four millions starting to be starting to be at Rose Pro. You know what, Act like you've been there before?
Speaker 2: Who said that? Paul Brown to Trumpy? Thank you Trumpy.
Speaker 1: At one point, when he scored a touchdown, the Great Number eighty four was doing an end zone dancing the twist in the end zone. Paul Brown called him over and said, Trumpster, act like you've been there before. Can you see Bob Trumpy doing the twist back then?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah he did, and Paul Brown called him out.
Speaker 8: Bengals Update Willie brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town. Your thirteen locations in northern Kentucky your tailgate destination. Bengals back at work today, getting ready for those Raiders on Sunday at Pei Course Stadium. Arvin Lewis is here, returns to town.
Speaker 2: Did he meet with Mike Brown and Troy Blackburn?
Speaker 8: Former former UC standout quarterback Desmond Ridder and receiver Trey Tucker also return to the Cone City.
Speaker 1: What if Desmond Ridder takes the helm? I mean if Gardner Minshew goes down in Juginson, here comes Ritter Ridder starts ripping him apart with and all of a sudden, Marvin Lewis shows up, tears the head, set off the head coach and I got it from here. And Marvin Lewis calls the plays that causes Desmond Rhdder to beat the Bengals on Sunday.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: Then they're in trouble? Then they have to win out well. Joe Burrow Hope, he said we're gonna win seven of nine.
Speaker 5: Yay.
Speaker 8: The Yankees top the Dodgers last night Willie eleven four. Of course, Anthony Volpi with that grand slam early on, Dodgers are up three to one game five to night at eight.
Speaker 2: Paul O'Neal's happy.
Speaker 8: Well, he kind of did. He threw out the first pitch last night. I apparently it didn't go too good. Really, Plus, wait a minute, you're saying Paul O'Neill throughout the first pitch in Game four, the ceremonial first pitch, and apparently I don't think it went too well.
Speaker 1: My buddy Mike Lane told me he threw a fastball eighty seven miles an hour on the inside.
Speaker 8: Maybe that maybe that was the case. I saw another tape. What was the tape? Showed me the tape. I thought O'Neil still had some athleticism. What about those two clown fans at Yankee taking a ball deected from Game four after they pried a foul ball out of the glove of Dodgers right fielder Mookie Betts, who was hanging on the wall by his wrist.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 8: He leaped into foul territory, getting to pop up in the first inning, and a fan in the front row h a a Yankees season ticket holder, by the way, Austin Capo Bianco, say that again. Austin Capo Bianco BET's glove with both hands and pulled the ball out his friend John Peter, then grabbed Bets's non glove hand and calling someone, and the umpire said, that's it. I'm calling someone right now. I'm calling a certain Yankee Reds player as we speak, and wisely he may not pick.
Speaker 2: Up, which yeh see, that's what I figured.
Speaker 8: Let's see copy of O'Neill's unavailable capo Bianco. He's a season ticket holder, knew he was in trouble, but chose to grab and open BET's glove. Nonetheless, what happened, he told ESPN, and he and his friend John Peter often discussed the exact scenario, how that happen. If a ball, foul ball comes their way, they're going to do whatever they can to help their team.
Speaker 1: Well, that one kid, that one home run hit by uh Jeter on the right field, Remember that kid that reached over and grabbed it?
Speaker 2: Or what about Bartman?
Speaker 1: That's another issue, hezu Salu about this. Paul Brown chastised Bob Trumpy for a touchdown dance. That's what we said, That's all I got. I got the report right here. And Trumpy was said by Paul Brown, act like you've been Can you see Trumpy doing an end zone dance?
Speaker 2: Like the twist.
Speaker 8: It was probably like one of his first t d's or something in National Football League out of Illinois.
Speaker 1: But Paul O'Neill is not taking calls from the American people after the first pitch was it? Was it worse than Mark Mallory? No, No, that's the worst of all time. US Women's national soccer team. Will he in action tonight in beautiful Louisville, the Derby City, the Argentina International friendly match tonight, And of course Rose Lavelle is on that us SO women's team Mountain.
Speaker 2: Her name's finest. FC Cincinnati's Luca Orlando said it again, Luca or a lot, it's like a women's tennis player. Has won the twenty twenty four AT and T MLS Goal of the Year Award for a stunning long wage long range free kick goal against CF Montreal on August thirty.
Speaker 1: First wh I won O'Neil take my telephone call segment. He's probably busy getting ready for tonight's game.
Speaker 2: I'm warming up a little bit. Do a better job on the first pitch?
Speaker 1: Did you see my How about you and I in the first pitch of the Great American Ballpark when the Cubs are in town.
Speaker 2: Do you recall that it was right down the middle. It was the express I had.
Speaker 1: Karen Kraft, I said, put on the gun right, I bet Marty I could throw it above seventy miles an hour and you did seventy one right right?
Speaker 8: And where was it? Segment frame right down Broadway? As you know, who would say.
Speaker 1: So, O'Neil's not in very good shape. It doesn't work out very much. Let his body go to hell. That's the problem with Paul O'Neil right now. It doesn't look like me. You know, it looked like me.
Speaker 2: What else you got? What do you mean by that? I'd remark, well, what else?
Speaker 8: The Trumpster is now talking in garbage, Carolina, not garbage? Is that the key word now till the RV election? The garbage beach your garbage? What I mean? If he's not, if he they're blaming him by the way, media just took him off. Yeah, Trump didn't say it, right. Comedians said, right, I'm saying, and here the President said it about Americans, right, and they're CNN.
Speaker 2: Who's getting to blame for the guy? Always Trump?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: And right now CNN just flipped off and said, a hell with it? Alais.
Speaker 8: Fox News still has the Trumps drew up speaking to the American People segment.
Speaker 2: And he said, the fate of our nation is in your hand.
Speaker 1: That's the truth right there. You gotta believe that bro is the Richard K. Jones actually going to vote for Donald Trump or not? He told me, He told me he was wavering. He started to be persuaded. He said he got more attracted to Kamala Hana.
Speaker 2: What He's going to come down here and take you back to Butler counting a miss and he was Billy an orange suit. Paul O'Neill still hasn't called me. Segment.
Speaker 1: Well, he's afraid because I'm gonna tell him what you said about him, which is the first pitch was like Mark Mallory.
Speaker 2: Well look it up.
Speaker 1: Let me see her, Paul O'Neill, first pitch, Liam, and see if you can look it up. I mean, I gotta get that.
Speaker 8: I didn't see the video, but I just saw a clip. How bad I just saw it? How bad?
Speaker 2: Was it pretty bad? I don't know, I didn't see the whole thing. Well, Neil's getting old anyway, he's getting old.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, he should have kicked it. Could do a better job. He was pretty good kicking it. Throw it the first kicking it with Ken on Fox nineteen, he embarrassed himself. I'll like kicking it with Ken. That guy's funny. I know he is funny.
Speaker 2: He's funny. To get him in on the stooge one day, kicking it with Ken. Let's get him in here. I know when can we get him in here? I don't know. I'll call Tricia mackie, he's in charge. Bring him.
Speaker 8: Get kicking it with Ken in here a stooge.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can call Trician McKey. I think if O'Neil won't take my call, I think Tricia mackey would take my call.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. Keep calling people. They never am. You know they're afraid too. They don't have to touch right you see now in our past, don't even mention that dude. Due dude, Trisher McKey, we're in the hell is. Jeez, I can't many numbers you got in there.
Speaker 1: I got fourteen hundred numbers, but hell, I don't know. Well anyway, I'll get a hurt hold of her at some point. Let's get let's get kicking it with Ken. That guy's funny.
Speaker 2: I see, you got to get him in here as a stooge. There she is. Hold on, let's see what we can do right here. Let's see if we can get her.
Speaker 1: I'll tell us she's on the air first, would you agree be advised to be wise? Yeah, or she's not picking up either. Hang there, Trisha Mackey, you're on the air, so watch your language. We have a question for you. Okay, yeah, segment ask Trisia Mackey the big question, Tricia, Tricia.
Speaker 8: As a fellow NKU grad fellow. We want to see, we want to check out and see. We want to get kicking it with Ken.
Speaker 1: We want to stooge one when Ken and here is the stooge report, the third stooge work on that. Can you set up Ken kicking it with Ken? To come in with the stooge report?
Speaker 5: You tell me what day, what time?
Speaker 2: Ken would love to kick it with you guys. That well, let's give him time right now, seg what do you say? Whatever? How about you set it up?
Speaker 14: You set it up.
Speaker 2: Got to give me the day, give me the time.
Speaker 1: How about one thirty either Thursday or Friday. Let's let's quit the tink and start the walking tomorrow or Friday. Kicking it with Ken at one right here, Yeah, let's do.
Speaker 5: Let's do Friday one thirty.
Speaker 2: I won't make it happen because Ken. He's awesome. He's hilarious too. I love that guy. He's great. You come in with me. If you got the guts, you come in too. Bring everybody in here. What I got the guts? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, come on in Friday. What the key person here is Ken? I want to kick it with Ken. We'll do go Norshi, thank you? One third Friday, don't forget see yah, Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: There we go. See. We got something done, got got it done. Kicking it with Ken's hilarious. It is funny.
Speaker 1: Segment is added in Sports Always at two thirty five. Rocky's going to be here to defend his position that Anthony Richardson it should be the starting quarterback for the Colts team that has the Super Bowl ring on his finger from a guy named Peyton Manning.
Speaker 8: You might be very is very surprising about what Rocky said. He said he should have stopped. If you can't play, you can't play. So many times I tapped out a notre dame. He told me, I just I just felt tired. I just didn't want to play. I'm thinking, well, those are different times, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And segment.
Speaker 1: If we get Ken in here on Friday, that would be all be funny, be great.
Speaker 2: Kicking it with Ken, kicking it with Ken Man all right. Segment.
Speaker 1: By the way, after two o'clock today, the lines are open. I'm going to talk to the American people again.
Speaker 2: Tapping out, now, hold on again? What is that?
Speaker 5: So far?
Speaker 1: The voting is seventy one for Trump and four for Kamala Harrison, which is kind of in most of my buddies, that's kind of where it is every now and then of Richard K. Jones or you waiver and start talking about Kamala and Tim Waltz. Look at the Trump. She's doing it like dancing. Our country is suffering. Look at if people are going.
Speaker 2: Nuts best and there's Trump addresses Biden's garbage comment.
Speaker 1: The axious people are pissed off. Sag get me out of the Student's Report, Please, will you another of a beautiful day here in the tri State.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 12: Should undocumented immigrants arrested by local police be turned over to immigration officials.
Speaker 5: No, there you go.
Speaker 1: Chaos, nothing but chaos. But Americans are garbage. But if you hear illegally, here's your prize. But if you're an American segment that support Trump, you're garbage. Do you feel like stinking garbage segment? Yeah, that's what I thought. Let's continue. Your calls are next on news radio seven hundred olw.
Speaker 5: Us did my budd trigger treating?
Speaker 4: And when I got back in, Daddy took my stinker's, Mom took the kid cats, Grandpa took the quicks.
Speaker 5: Grandma to the easy cups. Smella, this candy corn and candy corn just sucks.
Speaker 15: Handles, take your hands off of your candy. We're the ones who went Dora door to get this stuff and the last thing we want is there be left with that sticking second candy car.
Speaker 7: A holiday reminder from seven hundred WL.
Speaker 5: Candy cornious sucks.
Speaker 16: What's the best place to reach new customers for your business wherever they are?
Speaker 5: And that's exactly where you can be with iHeartMedia. We talked to our listeners.
Speaker 1: All right, Billy Cunningham, and I like to hear from you, the American people that I have loved so well and served so long. First up will be Johnny and then Frank. We have four lines open seven four nine seven thousand or pounds seven hundred. Quick comment before I go to the calls, lay them my line up the call. I want to get your reaction to this question. You're voting for Trump or Kamala and why? So far it's seventy one to four when I've done this the last couple three weeks, seventy one to four on the Trumpster side, so it's not that close, but who knows. Like many are hoping, there's a quiet Kamala Harris vote out there that won't be manifest to election day, and seven four nine seven thousand, quickly I would add this little fact toy before I go to you, and that is this. The Washington Post was purchased by Jeff Bezos for one hundred million dollars about ten years ago. To save the Post, depended an editorial on the front pages on Sunday saying we've lost our way that the media in this country is not objective, it is not fair, it is one sided, and in fact, I'm not going to endorse anyone this time to confirm the idea that media is one sided. I head on in the first hour. This show is Afternoon Curtis Howe media research center that tapes everything an, NBC, ABC and CBS, and it's ninety percent positive for Kamala Harris, ninety percent negative for Donald Trump, and the latent not comics have ninety eight percent attacks on Donald Trump. So I'll take a with a tongue firmly planeted in my cheek, the idea that Jeff Bezos is suddenly going to be reasonable. You might recall that The Washington Post won a Pulitzer Prize for a string of articles that linked Donald Trump with Russians they were in cahoots in order to fix the twenty sixteen election, and that Democrats thereafter kept referring to Donald Trump as illegitimate because he wasn't legitimately elected. They ran those stories. The Posts also had criticisms of the theory that COVID nineteen leaked from the Chinese laboratory in Wuhan. You might recall that my friend and yours, Congressman Winstrip, did copious amounts of research that clearly indicated it was a Chinese lead and from some bat cave nine hundred miles south of Beijing. But the Post never corrected in any of those stories. And you also might recall that the fact checkers of the Post could not determine yeay or nay if the Hunter Biden laptop was real? H was that Chinese disinformation? And they never corrected those stories when the truth came out. In fact, the Washington Post has a long history of acting like vicious attack pit bulls when they investigated Republican and their sheep and little cats when they investigate Democrats on their scandals. There are no scandals of Democrats worth pursuing, such as the mental inabilities of Joe Biden. Sitting right there a couple miles from the headquarters of the Washington Post. The last four years, Joe Biden's been mentally corrupted, and he's also a crook, but that's a different matter, and the Washington Post runs no stories on that. But suddenly they're getting religion. I don't buy it. Let's go to the American people. I've talked enough, I've said all that I have to say. We'll go first with Frank in Cincinnati, then Carl and Jeremy and Michelle and Rex and Jim and Barbera and thousands of others and Frank and Cincinnati. Welcome to the Bill Counting GiB show. Frank, turn off the radio in the background and give me your vote. Trump or Kamala timeahow In, we gotta get.
Speaker 5: Rid of him.
Speaker 2: Let's go to carl In Interson Township. I'm sorry, is that earl?
Speaker 5: Earl?
Speaker 2: And Inerson Township?
Speaker 5: Earl?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Harris, let me write that down. Okay, Now, why is that?
Speaker 6: I'm just tired of Trump.
Speaker 2: He's been out of office for four years. Are you tired of Harris? She's been in office for four years now.
Speaker 16: The problem being, Trump had four years with the Congress and the Democrats.
Speaker 6: Nothing.
Speaker 16: I don't think nothing got done. I'm just so tired of listen to Trump.
Speaker 2: But change. Well, he only had the Congress for the first two years and the last two years was all about Nancy Pelosi, etc. So Kamala Harris is saying that the last four years of all the failures that we know about, seventy five percent of a say that Americans say that we're on the wrong track, and you blame Trump for that, for the policies of Biden and.
Speaker 16: I don't Bill, I blame all the presidents that have been because they have done a damn not a damn thing for the working people.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get all a bunch of liars.
Speaker 1: All Right, I gave you a vote. It's now seventy one to five, and I thank you for calling. Your voice. Your voice is important and it must be heard. Thanks for calling. Let's go to Jeremy and then Rex. Jeremy, who you're going to vote for?
Speaker 16: And why Bill, I'm gonna vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna write that down. Why I'm gonna give you two votes for that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 17: First and foremost?
Speaker 6: I prefer a secure border.
Speaker 2: Number one number? That's would you agree? Of all the issues? It's like being on the Titanic and saying, well, other than that little iceberg, how was the music? How was the food? The mainish thank you in this election is a southern border and twenty million illegals being here found all over the country, and that the big issue that's going to defeat Kamala Harris in your opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it should be that should be first and foremost.
Speaker 6: I mean, our country is just being invaded.
Speaker 16: It it's not necessarily a war, but we're being invaded.
Speaker 1: How about how about four to eight more years of the same policies. What happens, tough.
Speaker 16: I hate to see what our country becomes if that happens.
Speaker 1: Bill, all right, I'm going to give you three votes. That guy made a lot of sense, so I'm going to give him three votes. I sound like a Democrat. Now let's go to Rex and then Madden, Dayton and Rex give me a full report.
Speaker 2: Who are you voting for?
Speaker 6: And why Donald Trump? Dam and because you know, look at where our country's at in the last four years. I went on a vacation Willie right at the beginning of the pandemic and out west, and I bought gasoline in the state to Wyoming, in a very small town where they can control their own gasoline prices. I pay the buck fifty a gallon, right, okay? And I guarantee you if I did that today, it wouldn't even be closed. But you know, when these people talk bad about Trump around me, I say, listen, man and woman, you've got the right to vote who you want to vote for, but you don't have you know, when they say I don't like Trump, I get tired of his mouth. I get tired of his mouth. Sure, but the thing is, you don't have to go to bed with him, you don't have to go to a movie, you don't have to have supper. You got to go with what's best for this country. And man, I'm telling you, if we get her in there, Katie bar the door, we're in big trouble. You know, right to trade all of us for a dog and then shoot the dog. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, Rex, I speak every now and then. I speak a lot during the week, so I don't like to speak a lot of nothing. But I said a night at a little get together that of conservatives moren't necessary Trump support. You know, there's a split on conservatism and Trump. There's a little bit of split there. I said, well, look, I'm not voting for Donald Trump. Heads perked up and they so, I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for a secure border. I'm voting for legal micration. I'm voting for the police to be respected again. I'm voting for I'm voting for it no more forever wars. I'm voting for not a revolving door where criminals are put out in the streets before the cops complete the paperwork.
Speaker 2: I'm voting for.
Speaker 6: Voting, You're voting for this country, you know. And and how many times have you heard the the running mate of her after the debate with Vance, he's do on existence.
Speaker 1: Tim Waalts, well, if if you were the handlers for Kamala Harris, you won, Tim Waltz and Joe Biden to be a far away from your campaign as as possible. Last night, here's the crowning moment.
Speaker 2: CNN.
Speaker 1: MSNBC This Morning said it was similar to Martin Luther King's I have a dam speech. That's how good Kamala Harris was, according to MSNBC. And while that was going on, one thousand feet away, Joe Biden was on some sort of Spanish podcast.
Speaker 2: Saying we can't speak English, can't English Spanish? Forget about it.
Speaker 1: But he said Trump's supporters are garbage, and the media actions said, well that's no good. Well, you had a comedian, not said by Trump, said the Puerto Rico is garbage. You have the sitting president said half the country is garbage, and which one got most of the media coverage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right in that way. Ever since Trump's been in office, they tried to impeach him. The first time before he even took.
Speaker 2: The out right didn't.
Speaker 6: Oh, you know, it's it's bad. We just got to pray to God that he's got the power to put the right person in there.
Speaker 1: I'm holding a story. I'm going to go in my list here. It's by Axios. Here's the story headline, Top Democrats will not commit to certifying a Trump victory. Top congressional demoks told Axios dot com on Thursday they would not commit to certifying the twenty twenty four election if Donald Trump wins the presidency. The fair to commit to certifying the election would prove many members to be hypocrites, including Jamie Raskin, who told Axios he's unsure if he's going to certify a Trump win or he will not attend the inaugural in any so, we had thirty six or more Democratic lawmakers in twenty seventeen that refused to go to the inaugural because they said Trump's not legitimate, and so the media did not cover that, but they will cover any comments about Trump legitimately losing the twenty twenty election. I go on to say that another ranking member, Jim McGovern who's a Democrat in Massachusetts, said we assume everything's going to be straight in there, but we don't know because we have to see how things turn out. I'm not sure I will support the election of Donald Trump by voting for him in the electoral College. And I'm thinking, wait a minute, how's that possible? And the answer is, it's not about or legitimate elections. It's about partisan politics and how we can take advantage. And I'll ask you one last question, Rex, assuming Trump wins, which appears at this point to be likely, how would the media react in the week after that?
Speaker 6: I know, I know the media has not been fair all this long, Willie. I got to go love your show man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Rex.
Speaker 1: Let's let's move to Madden Dayton, jem City, and then Joe and Jim and thousands of others and Allen and Lynchburg, the home of Reverend Bousman in the arms of God. Let's go to Madden Dayton. Matt, give me a full report. Here are your voting for.
Speaker 16: And why I'm voting for Donald Trump, Sir. I was raised.
Speaker 18: In Springfield, Ohio, born there and raised. It's a total disaster there. There's thirty thousand Haitians there. Don't let them my t you on the news and CNN thirty thousand Haitians. They're having two three car wrecks every day from them. They cannot drive. I have a video of one butchering a dog right now on my phone. I can send it to anybody, you know. I posted it on my Facebook page and Facebook totally deleted my page. That's spending me wiping me outside and posting on TikTok over in China, but it hardly gets any views. Donald Trump has to be in the White House, and I almost want to say something, Willie, I've been really upset about WLW.
Speaker 6: You got Scots Scott Sloan on.
Speaker 18: There all day long saying he ain't voted for Trump, and he's bashing Trump.
Speaker 5: He's bashing Trump.
Speaker 2: You got Mike McConnell on.
Speaker 18: There kind of bashing Trump too. And then every time there's a news report that the people giving the news reports, their voices get real high, like Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump said this, Donald Trump.
Speaker 18: Said that it really makes me want to turn w W w W off. It miss making me mad.
Speaker 5: They're doing that. They're part of the problem. Matt.
Speaker 1: I'll say this that it's going to be a title action. You know, my feelings. They haven't changed. And half the American people are close feel differently than you and I feel. And I have great respect for Mike and for Sloaning, and they have a different viewpoint than I have on many issues. And I can say that we represent the American people because about half of us feel one way, half of us feel the other, and you and I feel the other. And I'm damn proud of that. But thank you. Let's move on to Joe and then Jim and then Alan. Joe calling from the Dayton area. Joe, give me a full report.
Speaker 16: Hey Bill, how you doing, buddy.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the best I can under difficult circumstances.
Speaker 17: Well, your best is usually good enough.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 17: I was wondering if we could pivot or va back to the peller you had on earlier talking about the bias and the news the studies that he ran to showing ABC as negative and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, it was a good segment.
Speaker 17: But I do a fair amount with data analysis and a lot of different algorithms and artificial intelligence, and I think the one thing that was left out there is that when you run a sentiment analyosy, it doesn't necessarily it Actually, it doesn't know what you're actually talking about. It only looks for certain keywords that lets it know that this is something negative.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 17: So the reason, the reason that that the Trump coverage this is there could be right, could be, is that they're reporting on the rhetoric from his rallies and things like that when he says something inflammatory, which again obviously and obviously that would come back through a sentiment sentiment analysis as being negative.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good, that's well, Joe, I understand what you're saying, and I get it. The mainstream media. You can't look at it objectively and say the mainstream media is fair and objective, because they're not. And my source for that is Jeff Bezos, who runs the Washington Post.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 1: And I would say this, Mike McConnell, as of April of next year, is going to complete fifty years in radio. I think about forty of the fifty have been here. Mike McConnell and then Scott Sloane's been in radio about twenty five years, and about twenty of them right here. And they're my friends, they're my buddies. They have different viewpoints and some issues that I have and let all let the viewpoints be heard, and the you is a individual American to decide among all the viewpoints which to hold, which to accept, and which to reject. And radio stations today that do well tend to have a multitude of opinions upon which large numbers of people listen. That's called a broadcast instead of a narrow cast. And so the fact that we often feel differently. I think Eddie Fingers feels differently than the rock and I think I feel differently than Sloaney and Mike somewhere is in the middle. But I'm proud to be with my brothers and sisters and talk radio. When we have different viewpoints, can disagree, disagree without becoming disagreeable to twenty four Helme your Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: Mean wild in the injected forest, Eddie and Rocky plucked by a ferocious forest monster. Oh no, is this the end of Eddie and Rocky? Will we ever laugh along with him on the radio again?
Speaker 12: The announcered guy. Relax, Yeah, it's just a cheap radio sound bag. I see, So you two were never in peril, not for a second. So now I look like a giant d bag. Thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Eddie and Rocky this afternoon at.
Speaker 1: Three on seven hundred WLW Belly cunning in the Great American for Joseph Chevrolet and Coran Avenue leader in new and used cars, also leased products. The top dealership in town for more than a half a century has been Joseph Chevrolet. With these deals, have about leasing a loaded DV Blazer, a loaded EV Equinox only two eighty nine a month, two eighty nine a month, or take up to ten thousand dollars off a new twenty twenty four Chevrolet Silverado. The most honored pickup truck in America is the Silverado ten thousand dollars off the MSRP. Joseph Chevrolet is the top name in the Tri State with the relationships with customers from Maine to uh California, from Alaska to Florida. All over the country, Americans buy from Joseph Chevrolet. Together, let's drive. Ask your friends, neighbors and family they all bought like me from Joseph Chevrolet on Coleraine and Joseph Chevrolet dot com.
Speaker 5: What's the best place to reach Nucleraal people?
Speaker 10: The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters, his his his demonizational scene as I'm constable and it's not America.
Speaker 2: Hello buyet and I'm broadcasting Rocky. You're back from your duties.
Speaker 1: Many issues Number one, we got a lot of text back and forth with Paul O'Neil throughout the first pitch last night.
Speaker 2: I he says, I saw you, called Willie. What's going on?
Speaker 1: I say, golf Plus Seg said your pitch last night was like mayor Mark Mallory. Never is that true, he said? Seg said what? Then Seg said, Paul should have kicked it, and then he says, totally slipped on the mound, launched it, almost fell, but it was good luck.
Speaker 11: By the way, is that the first time you've contacted him since like ninety five? I see him the first time decade, said, hey, you blew the first pitch, So his mistake.
Speaker 5: And I've talked to people like you're.
Speaker 2: In the monument section.
Speaker 11: You're not like Mark Mallory, know, but his mistake. And I've talked to people throw out first pitches, don't throw from the mound. Even him as a baseball player, it's not like he does it every day. Certainly, an average person should never throw from the rubber. You move out a little bit so you're on level ground, so you don't do that. Six foot four, two hundred and twenty five pounds.
Speaker 2: He should have kicked it.
Speaker 1: But I was embarrassed for him in the family when I saw that he hit the backstop.
Speaker 2: I mean, and he said he slipped.
Speaker 5: It was Mallory esque.
Speaker 8: Mallory Mallory hit the it's a left handed batter's box.
Speaker 2: Now let's move on to something else.
Speaker 1: Anthony Richard said, the segment related that you played the game, you posted something online.
Speaker 2: Sometimes happened out in this section.
Speaker 1: Hold on tap out seg but you defended him as someone has scrambled twice ahead of time. He was tired, He's twenty two years old, only makes thirty four million dollars, so you have to you know, he tapped out, and now all of a sudden he's done. Dunn your comments do he's still supporting. I've never seen a quarterback ever do that. I mean, first of all, let's set the stage.
Speaker 11: It wasn't like this was in early September game in the hundred degree heat outside, and it was like the hundredth play of the game. They're playing at Houston, right, which has a roof on it, so it's kind of climbed controlled.
Speaker 5: It's indoors.
Speaker 11: I mean, how do you defend his offensive lineman get hit the face seventy five times a game, just over and over and over, getting pounded in the face, and you can't on a critical third down to take control of the division. The other thing, too, is how about just lie right my knee hurt? Man, you're back, And I can't understand that. When you're tell your boss you can't come in for work, you'll say, Man, I just don't feel like you say, my kid's sick and he's got to go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Dude, lie come up with something.
Speaker 11: Absolutely don't tell the whole world and your entire team.
Speaker 5: I was just a little bit tired.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't man on the offensive line getting beat up twenty five.
Speaker 11: You see how it worked out for him right not long after that.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of runner up there, But I.
Speaker 13: Did, and I don't think I was gonna be able to go that next place. So I just, uh, you know, I just told saying, how you need a brick right there?
Speaker 11: You can't tell me that some scout in that organization isn't sitting there like, yeah I missed, Yeah, we we missed. And I could see him saying and doing something like that, Well, he.
Speaker 8: Better take the entire team to Saint Elmos, downtown Indianapic somewhere, some shrimp. He also said on voting for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: That's another I don't think he said that.
Speaker 11: Nick Bosa said something of the opposite of that. By the way, when is Trump gonna be? I want him in the Tri State. I want him on a rumpky truck right now. If Trump rode around in a rumky garbagehip right now, a million votes.
Speaker 2: Well, he used to be important. Now we're irrelevant.
Speaker 11: What's that one comment from the guy? Uh, I like you, but you're not a serious person. You're not a serious person. I love you dearly, but you're you're not a serious person. John that's Johnny kraft Craft Electric. You're not a serious Here here's the next question. So Biden's garbage supporters comment. Was that a slip of the mind of an elderly person or was it intentional?
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't know what he's doing. You're no fake. You're a genuine idiot.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact the matter is right now, he's making important decisions about our lives. Warren who he is military, and he's got no and is not a scandal?
Speaker 2: Am I am? I wrong?
Speaker 11: But it does beg the question like who is actually running the country?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Staff talk, would you.
Speaker 14: Have done something differently than President Biden during the past four years?
Speaker 19: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been believable. And what is her incentive to not throw by? I mean, right now, I gotta throw a hell marriage. You got to say, Look, here's the deal. I was trapped behind a guy who is mentally impaired. There's a million things I wanted to do.
Speaker 11: I wanted in his office every single morning and said, when you do this on the border, we know this, on the economy, we knew this about gas prices, and he never did.
Speaker 5: Any of it.
Speaker 2: No, not her, she can't but her mind doesn't operate.
Speaker 5: But why wouldn't you do that? What do you have to lose that?
Speaker 8: You're stupid? You're stupid, Seger? Are you stupid? Are you tapping interw You can't.
Speaker 5: Even get the interviews that are layups? Right? She can't get her thoughts coached properly to say the right thing.
Speaker 11: She's she's still given the I grew up in a middle class family. I think she was just ridiculed for that. She still does it because she just can't be the programmed.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? You can win the president? Hospital play the game?
Speaker 8: Well, they had the microphones around her when she was drinking beer with the Michigan governor and she said, well, I've had it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lose. I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got microphone here. And then then she dropped the F bomb a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't see that one.
Speaker 1: I got to excheck that out really sitting up. You know, women use the F bomb now more than men. Have you noticed this? Women have a foul mouth. Foul mouth, you know what I'm saying. Yes, women just men to save the country.
Speaker 2: That's right. We need men.
Speaker 1: We need harry as men is what we need, Lots of them and more. Counselors would sayt X segment.
Speaker 5: Please just talk about that.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Will he the stood reporters of Proud Service Ever, your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western hills called Durbin Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eighty four forty nine or go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com. Baseball Tonight, Willy Game five of the World Series. This is it Dodgers up three games to one over the Yanks' who do you like?
Speaker 2: Tonight?
Speaker 11: Rock I about the Yankees fan prying the ball out of the glove of Who's that a movie?
Speaker 1: At that spooky right fielder, and he kind of justified it, saying, we knew it was gonna happen. Tell that story segment. He gave interviews on this, and he said, we planned for this.
Speaker 5: This is my wall. I patrol this wall.
Speaker 8: Well, it were they were going to let him into the game, and then Major League Baseball got a hold of them. These two clowns are now banned from the night and they're probably banned for life as Yankees.
Speaker 1: The worst part was prying open the glove of Mookie Bets to get the ball.
Speaker 8: Fan in the front row was Austin capu Bianco. He's supporting Kamala Harris by the way he grabbed Bets's glove with both hands and pulled the ball out. His friend John Peter then grabbed Bets his non glove hand. So Bets is like hanging off the off the off the outfield wall and uh the big big Austin said he knew he was in trouble, but he chose to grab and get the ball out of Bets's glove. Nonetheless, he says that he and his friend John Peter often discuss this exact scenario.
Speaker 5: They've been waiting on this.
Speaker 8: If a foul ball comes their way, they're gonna do whatever they can to help their team.
Speaker 11: I mean, it was it was a perfect like in a football term, like when the first defender wraps the guy up and the second guy comes in the ball loose. That's exactly what it looked like, right the.
Speaker 5: Thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I like Steve Bartman, or how about the teenage boy that reached over the fence and gave Derek g To a home run in the in the in the World Series of twenty oh three. And that kid's a hero right now because he reached over and they gave the home run when they shouldn't have done it. So I don't know, I think they're all Kamala Harris support and seg related to me, he sees how somebody could vote for Tim Walltz. That's your kind of guy, right, It's like.
Speaker 5: You're ready your mind and I'm a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 8: Thank you at times when Orlando Brown and t Higgins oh Man practicing.
Speaker 20: Today coach soccer FC Cincinnati's Luca Orlano, who has won the MLS Goal of the Year for his stunning long range free kick goal of seventy eight yards that went over the goalkeepers ahead and against c F Montreal in.
Speaker 2: August like a Paul O'Neal first pitch, just zero.
Speaker 5: Office on Are you kidding me? Look over?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 13: Looks up?
Speaker 5: That strikes the ball.
Speaker 2: That's how far was it? Seventy eight yards? The yards? And they get you know what they got to get this guy for instead of money Mac ten for eighteen rock playing well. Either money Max says he's killing you blame Do you blame the front office or do you blame Zach Taylor? So I could argue that.
Speaker 11: Zach Taylor's job to assemble the ingredients to cook the meal.
Speaker 1: Yeah he doesn't, but you want money Mac. Before he started missing all these field goals, he was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Would you agree?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: And then yes? See I said something for Fred before he's started missing these field goals.
Speaker 6: Mon, he was.
Speaker 5: So he is, let me get so.
Speaker 11: When he was making his field goals, he was good. Right now he's not making his field goals.
Speaker 5: He's not good.
Speaker 2: Good. Point that down, write that down. Maybe he needs counseling in Saint X. I'm not supposed to talk about that. You've been instructed to not talk about that. Can't help myself better tap out. I got her picture recently. I can't help myself.
Speaker 11: So anyway, did you see the poly market? Trump up sixty seven to thirty three?
Speaker 2: Are you betting?
Speaker 4: Rock?
Speaker 2: Can you legally bet that? I can draft gangs?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 2: Is that them?
Speaker 5: I don't know if you can do it there, but I know you can.
Speaker 2: How do you bet it? Polly?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you can do some of those terms. Polyamorous, I'm not sure. Not that kind of assist gender. What's the cist gender? I'm knowing this is that? Are you a cist gender? Are you polyamorous? I have no idea. Let me look, let me look Sega's assists. You're a sissy, names said you're a sissy segasist. Alright, Rocks, the Bowers sent your back, miss talk about finding four hundred murderers, cold case all that stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, when she's got the experience, you can come on and talk about it. We got Julie Balki a four o'clock and you're coming on at five o'clock.
Speaker 1: I'll be done with golf, me and Tony Tolusi it. I'm gonna play nine hole for twenty dollars winner take all. Is the first lady back into trice ysh She came back, picked her up at the airport. Well, that's why I'm dressed so nice and my eating habits.
Speaker 2: Or does she know that?
Speaker 8: Well, last night Denise and I went and had a frish as baked boy Joy.
Speaker 2: On Route four.
Speaker 5: Better get it in while you can, should buy it.
Speaker 2: They closed, They closed four or five more today.
Speaker 1: Talk to Jillie Balki about the frishes on Plainfield Road, my favorite.
Speaker 2: I think you went done.
Speaker 1: Got a text her from Tricia McKie kicking it with Ken Man. She's it's confirmed, Ken, We'll be kicking it with you and seg on the student's report Friday. Yeah, so kicking it with Ken from Fox nineteen will be here. Maybe Trician McKie will come too. But at least kicking it with Ken. Guy's hilarious. That's funny. It's a funny man. He's a funny man. With Ken, is Trician McKie coming, I don't know, check it out. I'll call her up. I did call her.
Speaker 2: Anyway. What's what else? That's it.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: But we're done.
Speaker 1: Du in and But according to Joe Burrow, seven of the next nine or if the Bengals can win Sunday, then beat Baltimore a week from Thursday, then take a break. Yeah, I'll make a bet. How about a hot fudge cake from Frishes and Blue Ash. I'm gonna tell Paul Look to get there soon to bring in the super Big Boy like you can't beat Tomorrow but Friday?
Speaker 8: Are they gonna put the statue of the Big Boy in the American Signed Museum down there as a as a reminder.
Speaker 11: Of an iconic restaurant.
Speaker 5: I saved it.
Speaker 8: You know, there was somebody in this room years ago, rock that saved the Big Boy, just saying could he and would.
Speaker 2: He do it again? No? I've had it up to here with the restaurant business right up to it's passed my eyebrow.
Speaker 5: You have the experience.
Speaker 11: I could big on your magic man, Justice Joe, just as Joe.
Speaker 1: And uh John Megan Shanahan, get him all in here. The guy from Sintoss, John Barrett's got all the money, did John? You and John Barrett buy them all and get him frishes.
Speaker 8: Big boy, get them all greatness, Tony Rose Yellow, what do you get to get rid of Cooper's hawk?
Speaker 1: Get him out of there? Get up fishes? Would not they closed in Green Township? To imagine, I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's one opening up Cooper's talking ashes.
Speaker 8: I'm not anything more better than a super big boy well done onion rings and.
Speaker 2: Then throwing a hot fodge what I had last night exactly, I may have to eat it today in celebration of my years.
Speaker 8: You're gonna take the first lady there like you did in nineteen seventy five, the speaker at the main liner in fairfaxt You kidding me?
Speaker 2: Didn't get better than that.
Speaker 1: Skating around, you know, delivering your big boy, And I said, honey, I got my own big boy.
Speaker 8: What happened after the meal than the onion rings. Can't say, can't say, y wellis is on the Big Show today?
Speaker 2: You have no idea?
Speaker 1: That's Julie balk about investing. I'm gonna call John Barrett and the farmers Scott Farmer about investing in Big Boy.
Speaker 2: What about that? Yeah? Yeah, save for the good of the Try State. Yes, it was a hundred million dollars years, so much deal? All right, rocky, thank you.
Speaker 5: WNA loses millions of dollars every year.
Speaker 2: They're still how about this?
Speaker 8: Forbes said, after this great season they had, the WNBA lost forty million.
Speaker 5: Dollars and the players are going to strike.
Speaker 2: They need more money.
Speaker 11: Have you ever heard of player striking after a failed season? Usually it's like, okay, hey, we we brought you a lot of money. Where did we deserve to be? They lost money and they're going to strike.
Speaker 1: The last ten years, that's possible, the NBA has lost a half a billion dollars on the w NBA. It's not like money, five hundred real money. And now the players say we need more. Huh, get me out.
Speaker 2: Walk the walk, the strikers line or the picket line.
Speaker 1: I think she may be playing in Europe segment. Get me out of the Stage report, please as we about about all the issues, including your support of Anthony Richards and yours and your opposition.
Speaker 11: Without recognizing the beatdown and Notre Dame put on Navy is a role to the college football playoff.
Speaker 5: Yes, I said it.
Speaker 2: You might be right after losing to Northern Illinois the Huskies.
Speaker 11: Right, that was in the past. We're focused on the future. Got Florida State this week. We're terrible. Sounds like Kamala the Army.
Speaker 5: In two or three weeks they may.
Speaker 8: Score one hundred points against Florida State as they stink Florida State.
Speaker 1: So you got a new new path forward, is what you're saying. New Pantheramala Harris, Yes, segment, give me out the Stooge.
Speaker 8: Report, Willy and honn of a beautiful day here in the Tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 14: When we invest in clean energy and electric vehicles and population, more of our children can breathe clean air and drink clean water.
Speaker 1: Eight years of this eight years and work hard, work hard on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: I love waking up because it means I get to listen to Mike McConnell McConnell.
Speaker 5: Coffee and toast. That's my perfect morning. I'm more a waffle and bacon guy. You all need to try kippers. They're yummy. Who cares as long as you've got McConnell.
Speaker 7: I feel good when you feel good, and you'll feel good when you start.
Speaker 2: Your day the right way. Getting the morning essentials from me, Mike mcconald, Mike is mister morning.
Speaker 5: Come and feel the goodness. I feel it, Mike, I feel it.
Speaker 7: Be a morning lover with Mike McConnell Tomorrow morning at Fine on seven hundred l dow wil
Speaker 2: You want to be debt free by January, get rid of all that high interest debt and consolidate everything into one lower payment