Speaker 1: I love you are about to witness amazing emot has coming Living Money's party of all times. Yes right, bow sock on you, bow down to your master.
Speaker 2: Then you did it. Then you did it.
Speaker 3: Where you did.
Speaker 4: Allowed to play it, allowed to.
Speaker 2: Play, allowed to come to play, to pass the horse. The sun is rising.
Speaker 4: God, don't wake up, Wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 5: We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 6: Jenna Witz horses Glass Station k m mo G Home of the listens.
Speaker 7: It's a family.
Speaker 5: Don't turn until tas.
Speaker 2: Wait and say are you ready? Are you ready to come in time to start to show.
Speaker 4: Classics are cling about, Bristo.
Speaker 2: Wis the Big Man? Marshow Welcome to the working week.
Speaker 5: It's all such a.
Speaker 4: Core kick back, makes up, mess up it.
Speaker 2: And make it hardcore. Hang your whisby and then.
Speaker 7: Mess picked up your soul.
Speaker 5: There line you're on the air now.
Speaker 2: Last good morning. It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five. Listen online the website that rockskmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under b MMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six y nine. Iily coveted Rocklaholma tickets are up for grabs today. We'll do that at seven thirty. Weekend GA tickets. A pair of them could be yours. Be listening to win those. Oklahoma's happening Labor Day weekend over em prior see what gimp wants to talk about. We've got some conspiracy stuff we're gonna hit like malag will join us from the Tulsa Drillers. We got our top liss top five jobs you'd have in prisoned you personally, and uh, the police want to have a talk with us, not the steam version. It would be awesome, though, that would be awesome. So give me your best Comma Sutra kid because he's into kharmas. Yeah, allegedly, I believe he did an interview where he said he orgasm for like forty minutes straight or some crazy thing. Oh god, you meaning to seizure right, flo, You're just like smell vinegar for forty minutes straight?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What show was that? They called it their They called it They never said that there. We said it's your vinegar stroke face?
Speaker 8: Is it the.
Speaker 1: Is it the.
Speaker 2: Fantasy Football TV show? Is that what it was? Where they called it the vinegar stroke face? The league? Yep, the league league.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard of that one because.
Speaker 2: Smell vinegar and that is allegedly what you look like when you're having an O. Right, So you can't do it to yourself because you don't know what you look like. Right, you have to do like have your husband do it or your girl. Can't just set up a camera.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 2: That never looks good. By the way. One of my right now, one of my fun things I like to do is go search for people selling mirrors online. It's wild, so yeah, you can do that, but it doesn't work. He just looks stupid. But you should have your partner get some vinegar, have them smell and then look.
Speaker 5: Oh, I feel like the eyebrows and everything and like the head the uh, your forehead goes up like makes that But the mouth I don't think that does. I don't think that is.
Speaker 2: Listen, you just try it. I'm going and we'll see. And you can not preface it to him and just go, hey, I have an experiment, and then I'll explain the experiment afterwards, and then you can do it to me and we'll see if it's true. It smells like fish and chips in here? Why do you have all this vinegar on? Babe?
Speaker 8: Boy?
Speaker 2: Do I have a night for you? Yeah? Figure out how we got to that spot the commace suture police. Yes, forty minute organism. Yeah, I mean people just say things. I don't know if there's a documentation. People lie. As I'm getting older, I think people are always lying.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't say that a blame, especially if it's on the Internet or on TV or being told to me. And I'm not here to say you're wrong. I'm just saying, as the counter reeves quote goes. As I get older, people tell me two plus two is five, and I just say, good luck with that, all right.
Speaker 7: I had to do my research because I had read somewhere that there's an animal out there that has a thirty forty minute organism, much like.
Speaker 2: Staying in this one had that just one like a medium shelf. Huh yeah, easy reachable. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And apparently, according to the Guinness World Records, the domestic pig has the longest recorded orgasm in mammals, lasting in average of thirty to ninety minutes. Oh my goodness, So George, welcome to science, science career.
Speaker 2: So today we're going to work with pigs. Great love that. Yeah, we're gonna I need you to watch this pig after you do the steps on this sheet. Yeah, and start a stop watch. Right. Step number one, put on rubber glove, double up. Step two, put on suit right bio hazard suit three, turn on pig porn. Right, what do they like to watch? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was hoping they're I could find some more information on other animals, but apparently.
Speaker 2: They said it could go up to ninety minutes. The pair. That's so crazy. What is this saying? Isn't it? The brown and to ginas male engages in marathon mating sessions that last up to fourteen hours straight during their two week reproductive window. Bro, we don't even need to get to the two week thing. Fourteen hours. Let's just say, for easy math, let's just say thirty seconds for each one. That's twenty eight. It's a lot. It's a lot. I'm not even doing that math right. Let's just say each one last thirty minutes. That's twenty eight yeah, so it's way more orgasms than that. Okay, yeah, good for the pig though, Yeah, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'd rather just be done in a couple of seconds, roll over and go to bed, not have to sit there for thirty to ninety minutes.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh God, can we finally be done, already drained? Somebody give me some slop. It's like paint in a room, right, You're like, you're You're like, yeah, this is gonna be great, and then like five minutes and you're like, oh my gosh, can I just pay somebody to do this for me? I'm not done. You're good for one wall barely by the time I get the paint can out, try and get that bitch opened right, because I don't have a church key. I gotta use a screwdriver. Sorry, just been the end. I don't do it right. I don't do it the way the paint can once, and then I gotta find the brushes, and I've got the right brush, so I'm just gonna use this one. It'll be fine.
Speaker 7: Don't forget to stir it up first, because if you don't, and oh my goodness, right, I'm gonna come.
Speaker 2: Out right, You gotta start right. And then you get your paint pan out and you're like, oh, I don't have a paint liner. I'll just use a garbage bag. It was good enough for my dad. Yeah, And then my dad would be like, that's not the right way. And then we get it on the wall and your partner goes, well, that's not its color. That's not what it looked like on the sample. That's not what I was promised. I wanted eggshell. This is clearly it's not the finish I expected. Right, only had a nickel. Yeah, fourteen hours woild for two weeks. I don't even think. Yeah, not just me. I don't think anybody works that long. Nobody puts in fourteen hours for two weeks straight. Maybe the million You could argue military fourteen hours every day for two weeks streeks. That's not weekends, all right, that wouldn't have to include weekends. Yeah, yeah, because I don't think I could be wrong. I don't think the spider checks the count. No, I don't think the spider takes day rest to the one upstairs. Nope, Nope, work work, work, ye, all day long. Spiders don't acknowledge it. Mf or Essay or SU Saturday Sunday. Yeah, Monday through Friday. Sure, So I don't think there's any very if I'm not saying there isn't zero, but damn near zero of people that put in fourteen hours every day for two weeks straight. Nurses not nurse they do, they do, for sure, they do. Some do twenties or twenty fours, but never fourteen days in a row. Yeah, you're probably right.
Speaker 7: It seems like I've seen a couple of them bitch and complain on Facebook that like I'm on my like a Facebook group, right, Well, they just get on there and bitching. I am working fourteen hour days. This is my tenth day straight. I can't wait until my day off because well then they get like three four days off of work or whatever because it works so much.
Speaker 2: But if I work ten days, fourteen days in a row, fourteen hours ten days in a row, I'm getting more than three days off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we're gonna need you to stay late. I get shortages and all that. Yeah, but to do it fourteen days in a row, rare occurrence, no way, man, But the spider every year and all of them, no problem at all. Doesn't even bitch your complain. That's just a spider to lie. Is there some beta that only does thirteen? Probably some little bitch ass spiders, just like you know guys tired? It's good? Yeah, I know enough. I know enough. Means take a break for a little while. What do I need to do? What do I achieve?
Speaker 8: I doing?
Speaker 2: Going fourteen?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Get another layer on the web around one of those webs, web pie, just have a normal everyday web. I don't need all that.
Speaker 5: One layer cost you a mothy.
Speaker 2: It's not the number of days how you use them, that's right. I'm not gonna do fourteen. I do thirtin, I'll do the last day. I'll do twenty eight day, twenty eight hours, right. Work a little extra, yeah, I'll do a little extra every day. We're going to Disney, right, damn it?
Speaker 8: I earned this.
Speaker 2: Pigs Huh? Who would have guessed?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Once?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Getting mud eat trash it? My god, that wasn't even a ninety minutes and you're annoying?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: Now do you imagine being the farmers, the breeders that have to deal with that? Hear it every day?
Speaker 8: Watch it?
Speaker 2: Wait, you think it's a loud Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: No, not every like a pig.
Speaker 2: That's when they're getting hurt. Well that you're not being Yeah, but this is we're we're talking about that. The idea that that happens for ninety minutes. Uh, you don't look forward to that, and afterwards you totally fall asleep. Of course, like days.
Speaker 5: All right, you know, because he's too tired to ask for a sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know the female pigs like, yeah, dramatic. You guys are all dramatic. You're like, you get sick and you're like, oh, I'm dying. You have an orgasm, You're like ninety minutes You're like, ah, settled down, wasn't that great?
Speaker 5: Took you ninety minutes?
Speaker 2: One minute of work and ninety minutes of reveling? Right, no way, I don't know if I believe that. How is your day at work? Honey? Oh biggest discovery. You're not gonna believe this. You know I've been doing the pig thing, right, Oh yeah, Oh, I'm I'm aware. I'm aware. Remember me, by the way, who should make her no shoes?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't discovered the craziest thing. Guess how long a pig has an orgasm. I don't know, babe, I don't know. Tell me about your work a couple minutes maybe at most. Right, every spouse is like two, no, no, no, wrong, guess again.
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: Now keep going. You're not even close high yeah, and you're like, oh god, longer than this. Yeah, right, because you know how partners allegedly you don't really listen, like how was your day? And then you go somewhere else and they're like, oh they're still talking. Oh yeah, sure, totally yeah, what a bitch, Yeah, oh you're boss. You want me go up there or it's all done? And she's like, that's nice, dear. You don't even listen to me anymore. You didn't even hear what I said about the pigs orgasmy huh, you're talking about pigs.
Speaker 5: Pigs have orgasms.
Speaker 2: All right, we got to take a break. We gotta takes to Rocke Homer. We're gonna give away we see what Gimby wants to talk about, and a bunch more. We're gonna take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 9: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gimbean Lindsay with What's going on news Quakies from The Big Man Morning Show In ninety seventy five.
Speaker 3: D.
Speaker 5: Nurse hikes ten miles with trekking pole lodged in his side. Oh yeah, this happens in Montana, where a nurse is recovering after being impaled by his own trekking pole while climbing the state's highest peak. David Sefaldi is his name. He was ascending Granite Peak elevation twelve thousand, seven hundred and ninety nine feet with two friends when he slipped on rocks. He stood up to find a trekking pole piercing his side. Drawing on his medical training, Sephaldi determined the wound was not immediately life threatening, so rather than remove the pole, the group turned back and hiked over ten ailes across rugged terrain to safety. One friend used a satellite communicator to alert search and rescue. After roughly six and a half hours, they reached the trailhead and David was transferred to Inner Mountain Health in Billings, where doctors removed the pole. A couple of inches the other way and the story would have been completely different, He said, Can you imagine six and a half hour hike with that coming out of your side.
Speaker 2: So she said, yeah, and those things aren't exactly small either, what she said.
Speaker 5: No, they're about like one and a half to two inches in diameter.
Speaker 2: Length or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the length is good four feet at.
Speaker 2: Least, she said. Yeah. So did he have like just a couple of inches stuck in him?
Speaker 5: That's what he said, probably a foot I mean whatever I mean. And it was through his entire side, like through the stomach, out the back.
Speaker 2: Now I'm good. I'm good. See any reason that was hiking. I'm just saying, you don't I like going hiking. I don't like taking stuff with me. So I don't want to take a trekking pole, right, you know what I mean. I don't want to go on a hike where I need that. If I need a GPS locator, I don't want to go on that hike. Right. I'm good with little Turkey Mountain hike. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Some place up near a wassa, we can go hike. I'm good with that. I don't need all that other stuff, no sense. And I have to go out and climb mountains. I don't want to do one where a rescue team will have to come find me.
Speaker 5: You hiked at Broken Bow, Yes, I like hiking down there. Okay, so you don't need that type of You don't need a trucking pole, no.
Speaker 2: No, you just need to know how long the trip is, which is what we didn't know, and where you're going. Yeah, plenty of water and not kids and coats. It wasn't Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: Those former US Postal inspector pleads guilty to stealing cash for escorts, cruises, and home renovations. You'd go, boy, yeah, right, as comes out of Boston Basting, where a fifty two year old former postal Federal Postal inspector pleaded guilty to stealing more than three hundred and thirty thousand dollars in cash from packages that were mailed by elderly scam victims. Well, what happened is is he would have suspicious packages flagged by the system, he had have him sent directly to him, and if he felt that there were cash inside, he would go ahead and open said package, they say. Investigators say that he targeted at least seven victims, whose age averages around seventy five years old.
Speaker 2: They say that he used the money to pay for a pool.
Speaker 7: Patio along with an outdoor bar, went on a couple of cruises, and he bought horse. He went ahead and agreed to plead guilty to forty four charges, including fraud, mail theft, and money laundering.
Speaker 8: So is he stealing like.
Speaker 2: He was sitting at the scams or he identified the scam and was just taking the money he identified.
Speaker 7: According at least to what I get from the story, he identified the scam and then just took the money. Probably one of those. Yeah, I mean they they're not gonna miss it. They already sent it to, you know, the Prince of whatever. Right, Why should I go to the Prince of Zimbabwe when I can just take it.
Speaker 2: All right? Teacher must surrender license after stepping on students back. Seppens in Minnesota, where the teachers giving up their license and pay restitution to a student he injured after stepping on his back. Jason I'm the man here, Rogers, who was sentenced this week to two years probation in ninety hours of community service. The grade school instructor pleaded guilty the three gross misdemeanor counts of malicious punishment of a child. He's also ordered to write letters of apology to the boy and two other students he stepped on the same day in February of last year. He also must pay a fine of two two hundred and fifty dollars and complete an anger management assessment. Stood on his back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now, sometimes when my back hurts or I need a good cracking, I'd be like, I need a small Asian woman to come walk.
Speaker 2: On my bank. You know why Asian is that they just have their better skills.
Speaker 7: And nimble and known for massages. I guess, okay, I don't want some Amazon stepping on my back. Maybe you do hurt a little bit, Maybe you do maybe so regardless, is that the situation here with a kid like my bag needs to be popping.
Speaker 2: Let me walk on that for you. No, I don't think teachers apply massages of any kind. No or back crackings or backcracking. I've said this to Lindsay many times. Don't let people crack your back if they get paralyzed. I don't care what they say they know or they think they're good at. What if it's a Cairo pract No, not unless you're paying for the service, whether I agree with that service or not. Make sure you're paying somebody for that. It is a business transaction, not somebody hanging out at the bar.
Speaker 5: This guy, this teacher. First of all, he could have been a health teacher, a physical therapist, not a great schooler. Yeah, exactly. And it's a young child, no matter what grade. He shouldn't be putting his hands or feet on him anyway.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we can just go ahead and say feet for sure, yeah, right, yeah. Hands you may need to escort them somewhere, I don't know, sure, console them, Yeah, it'll.
Speaker 5: Be okay, right, yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yes, and in front of everybody. And now he I think the punishment's weak. Yeah, having to surrender your license and what ne'd like? A five paid restitution and fifty dollars surrendering your license he didn't want to be a teacher anyway, right, right, and complete anger management, ninety hours of community service. That hardly feels like a punishment. I'm just being honest. Does anybody want to go through that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Does everybody have two thousand, two hundred fifty dollars later around?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But that's not a I mean, well, what should he get then? What should he get in your jail Okay. He assaulted a child.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: He whether we're making up a massage or not, he assaulted a child. A person of authority over children assaulted a child and injured them in front of other children. How that's okay? And deems a ninety hour community service punishment and probation is beyond me. What are you looking at here? Jail time a year?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 5: And honestly, he's probably doing the ninety hours of community service so he doesn't have to pay the two thousand dollars, because it's usually if you can.
Speaker 2: It says he must also, okay, this is what the story says.
Speaker 5: At least okay, because normally if you can't pay, they'll make you do the community service.
Speaker 7: It's like all all you got to do all of it, pay your fines, do your community service. Yeah, and you can't teach anymore. I'm surprised there isn't like one of those you can't be around children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what That's what I'm saying. He may have lost his license. He can go to another place and get a license, right, go to another state.
Speaker 5: Yeah, another state.
Speaker 2: He could be a basketball coach, right, he could coach little league. I'm just saying like, it feels pretty weak for a punishment for standing on a child's back in front of other children, because you threw a temper tantrum much like a child. Like a child, if an adult did that, you would go to jail for assault. Yep, right, yeah. If I did that to anybody in this room, I would go to jail. I would get fired. I would go to jail because that is assault. Unless I ask you to do it. No, nope, nope, nope, because you can always change your mind. I asked you to step on my back, he said. She said, right, let's just say it was reversed and you change your mind because I hurt your back and you go. I didn't ask for it. I was just complaining one day and he shoved me down, and I go, did you.
Speaker 8: See what he was wearing?
Speaker 2: All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 5: Good morning. Be listening at eight o'clock this morning. Your first chance to win some gas hash one thousand dollars could be yours. When you hear that keyword this morning. Enter it online at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app. You've got thirteen chances throughout the day to win up until eight o'clock tonight.
Speaker 7: Good luck, Good morning, gimpee, hell, good morning, corban. I want you to come join me tonight for the Drillers as they're taking on the Northwest Arkansas Naturals. I'll be throwing out your first pitch and it is Margaritaville Jersey Giveaway night. So if you show up, be one of the first thousand fans that get yourself a free jersey. Buy and punt your tickets online at Tolsa Drillers dot com.
Speaker 6: Oh, push that button, got it, berown, No world, take my shrow hand, get give train, hom give train, no world, take my troll hand.
Speaker 2: Get a dam train.
Speaker 4: Yeah train.
Speaker 2: That's because you look like the gimp. On't mean you play like the guimp. By god. So, a friend of mine had posted this on their Facebook page, and I thought it was kind of interesting. Here's what it says. Which case do you wish the victim could come back to life and tell the truth about what really happened to him? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 7: So that's the question for you guys, Which case do you wish the victim could come back to life and tell the truth?
Speaker 2: About what really happened.
Speaker 5: The first one that popped into my head was Nicole Brown Simpson.
Speaker 2: I thought about that one as well.
Speaker 7: I mean, we're all further sure that good, but you know, the state says no, it didn't, right, So I'd like to find out from her and who was Ron Goldman or whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, to find out what really what really went down that night.
Speaker 5: But then the first ever case that I was enthralled in was Jean Benet Ramsey.
Speaker 7: That was another pot popular answer, another popular comment on her thread.
Speaker 5: Because she was so so young.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: And still I mean there's was it the mom?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 5: The brother?
Speaker 2: Was it the dad?
Speaker 5: Was the lawn guy right, the carpenter or whoever was doing work on their on their house?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corbyn, what do you think, man?
Speaker 7: What what case would you like the victim to come back to life and tell the truth of what really happened? Maybe Marilyn Monroe that was That was another comment that was on here because we all believed it was overdose, right, I mean we kind of talked about that a couple of weeks ago or whatever, or was it the c I A or whatever mobsters because she was involved with the politics and the what nots.
Speaker 2: So that's a good one as well. Some of the other ones that were posted on here.
Speaker 7: JFK was one that was posted they say, assuming that he knew things beyond the moment.
Speaker 2: He's not telling. The idea is not that they're going to tell you secrets about other things. The ideas they're going to tell you about what happened in their death. Like, uh, Lacy Peterson comes to mind, right, that's the one where she was pregnant in her police police officer. Her husband is that I thought he was in law force and he heaved her over into the bay. Okay, yeah, and went to jail for it.
Speaker 5: They're reopening that case now. He's getting a new trial.
Speaker 2: Why he thinks he's innocent philosophical difference. We're all innocent in here, but like you want to know, hey, what was it? Like?
Speaker 8: Did he was?
Speaker 2: He was his eyes the last eyes you looked into. Uh huh JFK. He's gonna be like, I'm just waving.
Speaker 7: I was right, there was mine in my own business, hair blowing in the wind, and then the next thing you know, it's brains blowing in the wind. Yeah, she had post did on here. Jack the ripper, which I get where she's seeing it. He wasn't a victim, but to hear from the victims of the the prostitutes, you know that that were subject to him, you know who was what happened? I thought the same thing like Ted Bundy's victims. You know, tell us what was going on?
Speaker 2: What were you doing? Or you just you know, walk in one day and help me move this couch into a van. Yeah, I just don't know what context you're gonna get. Yeah, you know what I mean. We we know he did it. I want to know from the ones we don't know what happened.
Speaker 7: Another one, here's here's this person put three of them down, which I kind of have to agree.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson was one of them, but didn't the doctor. The doctor got in trouble for that one, right, Yeah, but he got in trouble for prescribing it and not doing it with the correct training care. Right.
Speaker 5: He over he gave him an overdose of meds.
Speaker 2: He didn't give him an overdose of meds intentionally, right, It was an accidental sort. He was give me more, man, give me more, here's more money, that type of thing. The other ones he put Tupac and Biggie as well. I could.
Speaker 7: I'd like to to find out, at least with Tupac, you know, I mean, like, was it a setup?
Speaker 2: Was Sugar part of it? It was? That's what they tell us, same way with Biggie. Okay? Kaylee Anthony was another one that was posted on there. How old was she?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 2: Three? I don't know if you're gonna get much answers from a three year old.
Speaker 5: Em she could say, Mom, yeah, she spoke and Mom absolutely, I think Mom did it. I think Mom chloroformed her.
Speaker 7: And that's that where duct tactor and stuff during the trunk right, Yeah? Epstein was another comment on that question.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want to believe him, but yeah, is he gonna say somebody came into my cell or is he gonna say I was in barras right right? Are you gonna get the truth from him? And I think that's where this is.
Speaker 7: It's like you just assume, you have to assume that you're going to get the truth about what really happened. So in Epstein's I get what you're saying, though. Uh what was another one one that jumped out to me. Okay, the black Dahlia was another comment. I thought that was kind of interesting because that was the broad that I got sliced open, cut in half and like left in somebody's.
Speaker 2: Yard or whatever. I like to find out what happened there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Alex Murdaw's wife and son. Yeah, was another one that was posted on there. There was one that I had never heard of. And tell me, if you guys are familiar with the Villiska axe murders Vasilica.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean bla, so call of what you want.
Speaker 7: But I'd never heard of this before. I thought that was kind of interesting, so I did some I went down the rabbit hole of it, and apparently this happened back in like early nineteen hundreds, like nineteen twelve or whatever, and there was a family, the mooor family, Josiah the dad, Sarah the mom, and then they had four kids, Herman, Mary, Catherine, Arthur, and Paul.
Speaker 2: So they had this family and.
Speaker 7: They went to this church events or whatever. And the church event ended at nine o'clock. So after the church event, they had two of the neighbor girls come spend the night with them, right because they were friends with the kids or whatever. So they all did and they all go back to the house and that apparently overnight is when they were bludgeoned with an axe. Every last person in the house was bludgeoned with this axe. Now they say here, at least according to this research anyway, that the dad, Josiah, was the only one that had the blade used on him, and the rest of them were used with the were killed with the blunt end of the acts. So they say this all came down because the neighbor Mary saw that the family was not out yet doing their chores at seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: So that caused a bit of a concern. So the neighbor Mary goes over there, knocks on the door. There's no answer.
Speaker 7: So then Mary then gets a hold of Josiah's brother, who then comes over as well, knocks on the door. There's no answer, but he had a key to the house, so he gets in and that's when he went to the guest room and found the neighbor girls that had in bludgeoned with this house. And then they go further in and that's when they find in the master bedroom they find the mom and dad dead.
Speaker 2: Okay, they said that.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: They's like, hey, go ahead, call the law. Oh, Hank.
Speaker 7: Hank is a local peace officer, and then he came down and that's when he saw the entire family and the two girls bludgeoned to death, with the murder weapon being an axe that belonged to Josiah, right the dad.
Speaker 2: It was the dad's axe that they had used or whatever. And they say that this took place between like midnight and five am.
Speaker 7: They say that there were two cigarettes spent cigarettes smoked in the attic or whatever. So their thought is that the the mayordir wearer was hiding in the attic waiting for the family to come home, and when they come home, they went to sleep. That's why when he went downstairs out of the attic, grabbed the axe and then started just whoiling on everybody and killed everybody and then took off. They say that the killer or killers only used the blade of the axe on Josiah, like I said, the rest of them had the blunt end. They say that the the murderer returned back to the master bedroom to take some more damage to the mom and dad of the family all right, and then moved downstairs, and they say that he knocked over the murderers knocked over a shoe that had been filled with blood on the previous attack before he went downstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is a while. This is a wild case, man. This is nineteen twelve. Is when it happened. They say that after he went down and killed the neighbor girls. The murderer went down and killed the neighbor girls.
Speaker 7: They say that a four pound slab of bacon was taken out of the ice box and laid next to the axe, and they also found untouched food and bloody water on the kitchen table. When the investigators were doing their search, they said that they believed that all the victims, except for one of the neighbor girls, Lena, had been asleep when murdered. Now, this is where it gets a little weird. They say that they thought that she was awake and tried to fight back. This is the neighbor girl, right that tried to fight back. She was found lying crosswise on the bed and there was a defensive wound on her arm. They say that she was lying on her stomach with her ass in the air. Posteriors what they say, but her ass up in the air. They say that her body had been moved and her undergarments were removed, and that her leg had been po positioned in such a way way to reveal her Genitalia law enforcement speculation said that the killer or killers sexually molested her or attempted to do so, but the investigation showed no evidence of it at all whatsoever. They say, in another bizarre twist, every mirror in the house was covered with blankets, clothing, or any other means of covering, and that garments were taken from the dressers to cover the mirrors.
Speaker 2: Said nineteen twelve.
Speaker 7: Where in America, Yeah, it's here in States, And this was in Iowa, Viliska, Iowa. And apparently this house it was sold and then renovated, right, and then it was sold again and the people who own it now of course retro fitted everything back to the way it was in nineteen twelve.
Speaker 2: And of course now you can take a tour of said house.
Speaker 5: They tried renting it out, like many times. Could you live that rental unit living.
Speaker 2: In a house that that that some an entire family was killed with an axe? I mean, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Think I could. But apparently.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was extremely haunted. Claims were that one guy that rented it for a short period of time, was in his kitchen doing dishes and he blacked out and when he woke up, he had stabbed himself.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: He woke up with a kitchen knife stuck in his hand and that was it for him.
Speaker 2: He didn't have no reelection in the hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said that he saw a flash of light, he went into a daze, and when he woke up, he had physically had a knife stuck in his hand. And so he packed up his family and they moved out. And then another instance was a woman was staying there, renting the place and she ended up stabbing herself apparently, and was airlifted to a hospital in Omaha, Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, Like, these stories from that era weren't documented well, right. It had to get to the to the newspaper, and then the newspaper would tell the story, and then then they would do this thing to make it get sold, and then somebody would tell somebody and it would just kind of go from there. Also, police work wasn't great right the way, right.
Speaker 7: That's what it says in this in this house or whatever. They did their investigation and then they opened it up to the public, and the public came in and started, you know, rummaging around, completely contaminating the crime scene. They say that even some people took skull fragments from Josiah as souvenirs. That's a little weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they touched the bodies. Yeah, and that's what.
Speaker 7: Makes this question here so awesome. You know, which case do you wish the victim come back to life tell the truth because of poor police work or poor documentation you can finally get the truth. One that I thought of, which is local and relatively recent, would.
Speaker 2: Be the Girl Scout. Yeah, the Girl Scout murders. You know what happened to those girls? If you don't know, there was a couple of girls that got raped and murdered at a Girl Scout sleep away camp here in like May's County is what it is, and their bodies were found on a trail leading towards the bathrooms. But that's never been solved.
Speaker 7: That case has never been solved at all whatsoever as far as I know, So I like, I like to find out from those girls what what happened was it?
Speaker 2: Was it the creepy camp counselor I mean, you would obviously you want to know the answer to those things to the closure. But what if they don't know, what if it was dark, what if there's no information that they can give, right, sure, I'm saying, and so there might not be anything like Carol Baskinsaw has been got text in. That's a good one, yea. Crispin WA's wife, that's an interesting one. We didn't wasn't didn't he go on road yd royd rage? But that's what we think. He didn't tell us that, right of course that is a drawn conclusion. Yeah, the wife isn't saying anything. She well she did, right? Uh what is it?
Speaker 8: dB?
Speaker 2: Wells? Is that right? The the guy on the airplane and jumped out of the airplane. T B. Cooper. Right, that's a great one to kind of know what happened. Somebody texted Jimmy Hoffa. Yeah. Yeah, they still haven't found his body anywhere. Yeah, that would be a really good one. Kurt Cobain, I think would be interesting.
Speaker 7: I don't know, come on, I mean, take your head off with a shotgun, right, and as loaded as he was on the Heroin, I don't know if he could do it himself.
Speaker 2: I think he absolutely could. He did not want to be famous, all right, I get that he tried to make songs no one would like. Yeah, but it's a shotgun. Were you go pull the trigger with your big dough Yes, people have killed themselves with shotguns many times. I don't know a full size shotgun. Yes, I don't know. I don't know. Somebody texted in king tut eh. Okay, yeah, sure, I don't care. I don't know who this Nolan Wells is. But apparently in the news right now, him and a bunch of friends, they were off the they were out like on the weekend, out of the water, and he didn't come back, and he showed up dead, and the implication is what happened to him. Some are saying he was left on an island, and because you know how it is down there to the islands and stuff like that where people take their boats and party, and that he got left. Some are saying he went with a girl. And so there's just some miss some unclear information that's being shared. Okay. There's even speculation that some of the witnesses are giving bad witness statements and saying these people were witnesses and and all that other stuff. Okay, so it's it's a pretty fair it's the current trending true crime story that's happening in real time. Okay, I thought it was a very interesting question, trying to get the truth of murder victims and finding out what happened. World takes my strong hand.
Speaker 7: Get on give train, MoMA, give train around the world.
Speaker 2: Take my my strong hand. Get on the train. That just because you look like the guimpt, mean you play like the guimpt.
Speaker 4: The Big Med Morning Show returns.
Speaker 2: Let's play a game because Oklahoma tickets are up for grabs. Eight three three four six h K M O D is the phone number you should be dialing. The game we're gonna play is U Schip Shampsner. Current record is, well.
Speaker 7: It looks like I'm leading this one with twelve, and behind me is Corbin with eights, and behind him is Lindsay with four. Last week's winnerby me, So corbyin and Lindsay eight three three four six oh KMO.
Speaker 2: D call up, decide who's going to be your clue giver. Whoever gets the most rank, whichever team gets the most right, I should say, is going to be awarded Those tickets to Rocklahoma Weekend GA tickets, A pair of them Labor Day weekend over in prior a bunch of great bands will be playing. Full lineup and link for tickets is at kmod dot com. Let's go to the phones here. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Uh? Try that again. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name?
Speaker 3: Alan?
Speaker 2: Who would you like to give? Clues? Lindsay or Corbyn? Corbyn Alan? Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Are you ready? Yep? Here we go.
Speaker 8: Kah Uh.
Speaker 2: In the ocean, there would be a tidle wave. Correct, a small body of water on farmland. Correct. Sometimes when people don't want you to take medicine, they'll give you a blank remedy. There's a shampoo called blank essence urble. There you go. Uh, this is a soda brand orange. Correct, Uh, leather and blank type of un think of underwear, think of underwear. There you go. Uh, blue gym, red gym. Maybe sounds like sounds like a stripper's name. Spat fire.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: There you go. Uh. This is the gambling machine. You put coins in and pull the handle.
Speaker 3: Slot machine.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the thing Jesus was tied to or nailed to. Yeah, but it's called what yere it is? Yeah, eight is what we got Alan. That's pretty pretty good. We'll see if Lindsay can beat that. Hang on the line. Okay, thanks, good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Jack? Jack? How are you today?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Are you sir? Good? You and Lindsay have to beat eight to try and win those tickets to Rocklaholma.
Speaker 8: Okay, we're gonna do it here we.
Speaker 5: Go, all right, Jack. When there is water in the air, it's.
Speaker 8: What moisture, humidity moisture?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you said it, you said it, but short, short it up. It's really blank outside.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You might send your child to a summer.
Speaker 2: Blank chart camp camp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh huh. This is the biggest estate.
Speaker 3: State, California and Texas.
Speaker 5: No, they don't get a lot of sunlight. It's cold.
Speaker 2: They don't get that.
Speaker 8: They don't get Alaska.
Speaker 5: We have a very nice what it's not a we're not we're not lovers, but we're good blank. They put you in the blank zone.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, what kind of you're it's a good what we have a nice you said friend? What friend?
Speaker 2: What franchhip?
Speaker 5: Yeah, franchise, Yes, yes, I'm so sorry Jack, you did not win.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's all good though.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Congratulations. Alan. You're getting those tickets to bar Oklaholma pair week in Ga tickets. Some indeed hang on the line, buddy, Gimpy's got to get your info. Uh, the one that I ended on, lindsay, you.
Speaker 5: Got them all.
Speaker 2: You got it on the buzzer right at the buzzer. Yeah, and you got yours at the buzzer too. I think humans a hard one because of humidity.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Friendship I think is a hard one too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What would you give for friendship? Gimpy?
Speaker 7: Oh, so girls like to give each other these type of bracelets when they're buddies.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Yeah, we've uh we we've become what since we've known each other, hopefully they say friends. So we've developed a very good relations relationship. Yeah, friendship with Yeah, you didn't get last one. All right?
Speaker 7: The record now, well it keeps being the lead with twelve, but now moves you tonight and keeps Lindsey with the mere four.
Speaker 2: We got another pair of tickets we're gonna give away tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We'll be back as you're listening to the Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 7: See what Gimpie has in his for my forum, Well, Colvina says, here the Fauci invokes the Fifth Amendment. Republican Senator Rand Paul says that he will take action to hold doctor Anthony found Fuci in contempt of Congress after Fauci refused to answer.
Speaker 2: Questions related to the COVID nineteen.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, Fauci appeared in front of a Republican led Senate panel, but in vote of the Fifth Amendment more than a hundred times. He said that it was to avoid Republicans possibly using his testimony to prosecute him for perjury. Former President Biden said he preemptively pardoned Fauci because it possible unjustified, politically motivated prosecutions. Everybody was patting their highlight reel, ah, everybody, because they knew he was.
Speaker 2: Going to do that, right, So they all came up with I think I saw did I see one of them swear and drop the F bomb? Howley? Yeah? Like, who's are you settled down? We've seen we've seen people from both sides use that amendment multiple times. Oh yeah, oh yeah. All they're doing is making their scissor reel to get they want to do things. They're trying to score touchdowns, Like when your team's gonna score touchdown, You're like, yeah, that's all they're doing to you, the listener, the viewer. It was interesting to watch though, just watch the grill get grilled. It was interesting. What else we got here?
Speaker 7: Iran purchases four hundred missile launchers from China.
Speaker 2: Will probably blow up in your hand because the maid in China. Wow, they just were once, all right.
Speaker 7: A new report says that China is sending up the four hundred hand held missile launchers to Iran.
Speaker 2: It says that Iron purchased hundreds.
Speaker 7: Of shoulder fired air defense systems along with Chinese and missiles for about seventy million dollars and is expected to receive the first shipment within weeks. China's Foreign Ministry, however, is calling the report completely groundless, a complete we ground risk, and says that China has consistently played a role in ending Iran's conflict with the US.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have to say that, otherwise they're eighteen. Yeah, and they don't want that. Look, yeah, they don't want that. What else we got here? Navy changes policy after a sailor's death. This is kind of interesting.
Speaker 7: I didn't know this happened, but the US Navy is making policy changes following the mayor dare of a sailor at a naval station Norfolk. Culinary specialist Seamen Angela Resendez disappeared from base in Maylee of last year, and her body was found in a nearby wooded area eight days later. Now Petty Officer Jeremiah Copeland later pleaded guilty to strangling her and was sentenced to forty four years in prison. Now, under the updated policy, commanders who temporarily transfer sailors accused of sexual assault or stalking must move them to shore commands and coordinate those transfers within cis not the TV show and other law enforcement agencies.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that that happened. That's pretty wild. Do you know the movie In the Valley of Law No Tommy Lee Jones, Charlie Starn Tommy Lee Jones plays a former military investigator and Charlie Starren plays the local police. His son in the military goes missing after coming back from Iraq, and then there's this whole inner debate about who's responsible for investigating. The police are saying it's them. The military is saying it's them and he just wants to know what happened to his son. And it's kind of like that type of it sounded very familiar to what you said. It was just a female in this instance, and the person minted it right. It's a really good movie when you see the turmoil in those moments and when they happen, and who's in charge and who's taking the truth and who isn't okay, I have to check it out.
Speaker 5: Do they ever find out what happened to his son?
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's the movie. He's dead. But who done it? That's what we need to figure out.
Speaker 7: Lastly, here enrollment begins for Emsecare in August. When you call nine to one one, you rely on an ambulance to get you there, and even if it's cover, even if you're covered by insurance, and typical writing cost you about one hundred dollars. Now without insurance, you're looking at about sixteen fifty.
Speaker 2: Is what they say. To reduce those expensive Tulsa's residents can enroll in insecure or change membership status beginning August first, which is Saturday. It covers out of pocket expenses for emergency ambulance transport to the er even if you're not insured. The monthly Imscare membership is five dollars and forty five cents, which is added to your water bill. Enrollment ends August thirty first. See this whole time. I always believe that your tax dollars paid for those things, but then you hear stories like this and realize, oh, no, they don't cover the ambulance. And it just feels weird because they show up. Yeah, you call nine one one, boom, there they are. Yeah. And there are even instances that I know of where I have friends that live in communities and they live like just outside the line, even though that they are amongst the houses that are on the other side. So the fire department would come to their house should they need to. But if they show up, they're outside the tax line, so then they would have to pay the fee, and that sucks. And you don't know that when you move into a house, they don't. You just make the assumption that the government, the city, local county are covering those areas, yep, yep, and you don't know until you get a bill in the mail. Yeah, rather than just like you buy the house, like just you know you're buying a house that's outside the fire department tax area. Yeah, so therefore you will have to pay should you need the fire department. Sure that would change a lot of people's minds about moving to that spot. I agree, I agree, bmms. Whatever that is to eight two nine four five? Is that the first time you've ran in a while? Gimpy, have been a long time. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 5: Our first keyword of the morning just played, and if you missed it, it was credit c R E D. I Enter that word online at kmod dot com and it could score you one thousand dollars in gas cash. We're giving you twelve more chances throughout your work day to win again at nine o'clock this morning, all the way up until eight o'clock tonight. So when you hear it, enter it on line at kmod dot com to win a grand good luck.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gimpy, Well, good morning Corbyn. When you're fat and ugly, all you can do is make people laugh, hey, which is exactly what you can fix things too. I'm sure you can know their correct response is no, I said laugh.
Speaker 7: Corbett grave Year, ol Iglesias, funny man going to be at the COVID Side Rivers Spiracin on September nineteenth. You want to go for free, what'll just click on the contest have right there on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: So conspiracy theory Thursday. You might not have heard this, but they have found the They have discovered Panem flight five twenty six A. You're going, what is that? Why would I know that? Because it disappeared seventy four years ago. It is the plane that went missing and crashed that basically created why they do the thing like look at your flight stewardess, as how you do the buckle, the belt, as I do this, as I get seat cushion, that's because of this flight. Okay, So what happened in nineteen fifty two is the plane left San Juan, Puerto Rico, heading for New York and he had sixty four passengers five crew members on it. The plane, after takeoff lost power. The crew turned back towards San Juan, didn't maintain altitude, forced the pilot to ditch into the Atlantic Ocean. Plane hit the water hard, but everyone survived the impact. And then that's when things got bad. The passengers were not told how to use their life jackets. Some couldn't understand the crew's English instructions. The life rafts were difficult to deploy, Passengers panicked, the plane took on water and sank. Seventeen people survived, the other fifty two drowned after escaping the crash, like they lived through the crash, like, oh, can you believe it? We made it? Yeah, oh no, now we're tying again. So, like I said, that is the disaster that led to the passenger safety demonstration that you get on flights now that you really don't pay attention to even though they asked you to. But they are required to do that no matter what. So that little routine speech is basically a reminder that you might die on this if you don't pay attention. But they did find the plane again after seventy four years. The Air Sea Heritage Foundation, which is an organization they began studying the crash around twenty nineteen. They reviewed old Coast Guard reports, witness accounts, maps, ocean current information, and earlier sonar surveys and the to narrow the search area, and they worked with the Deep Sea Vision Discovery Channels Expedition Unknown unit, the team that uses high resolution autonomous sonar vehicle and they relocated the wreck on June second of this year, nearly two thousand feet below the Atlantic. It was broken into two main sections, but was still intact. They did an underwater image search. They found the PanAm winged globe logo the words Clipper Endevor on it, most of the fuselage, wings and engines lying around the main wreckage, and the marketings were enough to confirm that that was the plane. So they're not going to resurrect it. They're not going to pull it up out of the ocean. They're going to leave it as a historic wreck in a gravesite. Okay, makes sense.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 2: The Discovery Channel said there will be an expedition unknown on the Discovery Channel, but they have not posted the exact date, but the rumor is that it's this in the next couple of days. Okay. And the plane crash itself again did not kill most of the people. The lack of passenger preparation and communication and ineffective ability to evacuate is what did. And it changed flying forever, big deal. Right, So I was like, well, good, we got that checked. Now, how many are missing? How many planes are missing? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How many do you think are missing? Lindsey, how many commercial military private aircraft planes do you think are missing.
Speaker 5: Since nineteen seventy four?
Speaker 2: No, like in general, and they don't like overthink it, Like what did you think there was?
Speaker 5: I would say somewhere around one thousand?
Speaker 7: Wow, Okay, Gimpie, I was thinking fifteen hundred. But judging by your reaction to her thousand, let's lower it down to about uh forty five.
Speaker 2: I was expecting like ten. I didn't know there were that many missing Malaysian flight Ryeah Amelia Earhart this one. Yeah, but you know what I'm saying. So like that, I was like, I couldn't think of how many there were that were missing. So the number is really more about one hundred and seventy or so around the world. Half civilians so like commercial personal, yeah, and the other half are military. And then about thirty of them are cargo that just vanished. Yeah, yeah, think of castaway, right, They just kind of don't know where they went. A lot of them end up being an ocean crash. Plane sinks into deep water, breaks apart, current spreads debris all over the place. Remote terrain, mountains, jungle, ice, desert can hide the wreckage pretty quickly. Bad location data. Older planes didn't have good communication on where things were. Now there's repetitive ways that data is transponded to people. Anything from the engine will give data, to the actual airliners data information the plane will give data, So there's a repetitive amount of data that's being sent. Weather and time, erase evidence, snow, vegetation, sediment, corrosion, landslides. Small aircraft searches in quickly. Private planes often have fewer resources devoted to the search than a major airline, so a lot of those where to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry about your luck.
Speaker 2: For military aircraft may have gone down over enemy territory or at sea during wartime. Makes it hard to find secret missions. They withheld information, routes, payloads, things like that, or even that the confirmation that had happened. Poor historical records, especially during World War Two, early Cold War stuff. They just didn't keep track of that stuff, poor historical records. Like I said, recovery was not worth the risk. Officials may have known the rough location but considered retrieval too dangerous or too expensive. That's why these never get discovered.
Speaker 5: Do they include like helicopters in that as.
Speaker 2: Planes the crash. When they crash somewhere enormous, remote, deep, or poorly mapped, searchers usually are looking in the wrong place right right. Malaysian Airlines is a fascinating one because it's in between two pieces of land. You would think the area is pretty small. If they have the information accurate, right, that's the hard part. So I wanted to go back and go well, since, let's eliminate like Amelia Earhart, let's eliminate World War two stuff like how many have gone mission missing since nineteen seventy four eighty one? Wow, still a lot of planes. It's still a lot of planes. Right, if you go farther back eighteen fifty six, the oldest entry is missing. A hot air balloon.
Speaker 7: There used to be a way to get around right right, Probably caught AUGUSTA win Blue off course, now sitting in a tree somewhere.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ten. One of the earliest missing powered airplanes was Cecil Grace's short S twenty seven, lost while flying across the English Channel. The English Channel isn't that long, is it? Yeah? Long enough to be a record? Nineteen twenty four. The ear is missing commercial passenger flight was the KLM Folker F three carrying three people from England to Rotterdam and then nineteen thirty seven million air haart. About eighty planes have disappeared and remained uncovered since nineteen seventy four. Obviously Emilia Earhart is the most famous one. Yeah, I don't know why this hasn't gotten better. So, like even with the Malaysian one, what's changed? What are we doing differently to ensure, hey, we know where this is at. Yeah, you think there'd be something radar pings, better air tag, something the idea of like maybe there is a I mean, Lindsay was joking, but my air tag rarely is wrong.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if ever, are the water proof, yes to a degree, exactly to a degree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that doesn't mean you can't make it better. I'm not flying over the ocean with it, right, It's to find my keys in a pocket of pants that is in the laundry, right, you know what I mean. It's not for a multi billion dollar piece of equipment, but it could be they just invested a little more. We're into it and they've got the black box. Yeah, but that doesn't that doesn't ping where you're at, does it? And that just records the information of the plane. Uh, when it goes down right and as it no, it has a pinging mechanism in it. Okay, but batteries run out, right, I'm trying because there's the black box, and then there's another thing. By the way, black box is not black, it's orange. It's orange. I don't know why they call it black. Maybe maybe it was initially black and they had trouble fine, and I'm like, well, I think they called.
Speaker 7: The white box because when the plane crashes and it starts to burn, you know, given like a land accident or something, then it gets charred and turns black.
Speaker 2: But it's all black. Everything would be black, right right. I I can pinpoint where my wife is pretty easy on my phone. Same with You can do the same for me, Yeah with you know, find my phone? Right, my watch is in another room. I can hit a butt a button. Are my phones in another room? I can button on my watch and it'll tell me where my phone is. Yeah. My headphones, my earbuds do the same thing. You know.
Speaker 7: If I lose one around here somewhere, I can get on the app and be like, okay, it's in this general area.
Speaker 2: Start looking. I know we're dumbing it down a little, but they don't need that type of They can advance the technology dramatically for Yeah, something like that is what I'm implying one hundred percent. And they should. But why aren't they? That's the question. Is it too expensive? Are they doing it just because? And we always talk about, hey, the water's only clean because they tell you. They're only telling us that goes down in rough terrain. Right, they could be given it to.
Speaker 7: Aliens sacrifice, which would explain the Malaysian plight.
Speaker 2: And I know somebody, you're going corpin, that's silly and ridiculous, is it? Because people, I'll just say you all, you all say this is a real thing, right, Why is this so ludicrous that I'm saying that they sacriate? These are where they get their research. The agreement the government's made with the aliens that you all seem to think exists. It's the cost of doing business, right, we just write it off that they go missing, or when they're rewriting the program, they forget about that one plane. I'm like, ah, dang it, nah, we won't do the update right right, right right?
Speaker 7: Some files get deleted, right, you know, and transfer an unnecessary update. Yep, right, it cost you one hundred and fifty seven lives and a plane, which is a drop in the bucket, Yeah, compared to.
Speaker 2: Billions. Maybe that's another reason population control we need to We got too many people on this PA. I don't think one hundred and fifty seven people those population control. You got to start somewhere. That is a That's like Kevin, all that fast food cups and styrofoam containers on the floorboard of your passenger seat and you pick up one, right right, it ain't cleaner. Technically you could say it's cleaner, but it is not cleaner. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 4: You're listening to The Big Mad Morning.
Speaker 2: Show Conspiracy Theory Thursday. You know who Charles Stewart is. Nope, Charles Stewart is the snake of the Bigfoot hunter m.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: It's been made that in twenty twenty four he found the decomposing remains of an eight foot, three hundred pound sasquatch in upstate New York. Now he claims he enlisted Cornell University to conduct DNA test and found the creature is a mixture of a Neanderthal and human. According to his website. After doing a DNA test, we found that he is fifty eight point five percent Neanderthal and the forty one point five remaining that is human. That is what he has told the news, to which I say, huh, right, I thought Neanderthals were human. Yeah, that's what the school led us to believe. Anyway, early early human Homo Neanderthals. Neanderthals are Homo neanderthalonesis sure close sister species to modern Homo sapiens, early humans and Neanderthals intererbread, which is why there are traces of DNA remain in US today. So doesn't feel like a real thing, right. He says they have found a Neanderthal human hybrid and that Neanderthal side that has been evolving over the millennia has remained very aggressive. He said. Dak is what he has named this decomposing corpse that he has analyzed, and there is a photo of him with it. Okay, you want to see it? Yeah, yeah, I I don't know. I don't know if I don't know if I believe it because how long has it been decomposing. It looks in pretty good condition for decomposing, and it had too of stank. And if it's stank, yeah, then it would attract vermitt wild animals. Yeah, come eating it or whatever?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, unless it just died like yesterday, like the day before this picture was taking.
Speaker 5: So AI, what makes you think that it just it almost looks like a painting this picture?
Speaker 2: Why do you say that? What is the factors that are drawing you that conclusion?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 5: It just looks too perfect?
Speaker 2: Well, wouldn't you say that about a picture like an actual picture? Right? The quality of the lens, yeah, has gotten better. Why you got your face covered up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well it's because it's the decomposing body probably does smell and he doesn't want to get in here Neanderthal germs on him.
Speaker 2: I would think a guy like that'd be excited to get Neanderthal on him. For real. That guy looks familiar to the guy in the mask or the guy on the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, the guy in the mask. He looks like that guy that had the Extermination show for a while, who actually would go into your home and get snakes out of it.
Speaker 2: I mean he calls himself snake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: The Cornell analysis claims that the archaic DNA likely came from a highly distinct familial line that dodged the genetic bottlenecks modern humans went through after the Ice Age. According to a copy reviewed by The New York Post, it detailed that there is European and Asian Neanderthal DNA that is mixed in with some Native American ancestry. The uh Bigfoot Hunter told a local news outlet that Dak's teeth were tested. It was determined that its age was somewhere between the late teens and early twenties, and he warned there are likely more Sasquatches hiding remote caves and living scavenger lifestyles through upstate New York. Skeptics, of course, are like especially after he put the body on display at last year's Great New York State Fair, where sixty thousand people came to see the body. Some people believe he's simply trying to build height. Leading to this year, which runs from August twenty sixth to the seventh, he's already started advertising that Dak will be on display through the exhibit and it's free. A sasquatch expert by the name of Matthew Moneymaker. Eh, people will tell you the plain sight man from the Bigfoot Field Research Organization, previously shared his doubts on social media about this claim, claiming him both a hoaxer and a scammer. Oh you don't say hello, pot. Yeah, he doesn't actually have the Bigfoot remains. It's just a cheesy, fake dead Bigfoot, perhaps a little bit better than Tom Biscard's famous fake dead book Bigfoot, the man wrote in a twenty twenty fee post leading up to the fair. But Stewart is shaking this off, saying that he's fine with the doubters. I'm going to get backlash, he said. We're trying to share this with as many people as we can, and he's planned a tour to show off the corpse. Cornell University has not responded to questions about the actual event. So the question is, if he really found Bigfoot, what would be the thing that major news organizations would need to go all in on it for it to be the leading story. I would think finding Sasquatch would be a top five story, obviously depending on the news of that day, but a top five story, you would think, So, what do the news agencies need to like validate this? What would you if you were the person in charge of the news need to validate this to go, we gotta go with this all in this guy's showing bigfoot at the fair. That sentence alone does not land.
Speaker 7: Well, no, right, I would need DNA evidence, like done in a science lab by some guy in a white coat.
Speaker 2: This is what he did, though he says he did this. He got Cornell University to conduct DNA tests. So he's done that part. Okay, yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 5: I mean a zoologist, it'd be cryptolog Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's a zoologist going to do?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And what do you want the zoologist to do to run the story.
Speaker 5: To say, yeah, this isn't completely human or completely animal? I don't know. I don't know someone other than us to say that, Yes, this isn't just a man dressed in a suit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, right, and you said that he had Cornell University got the DNA test, And what did they say about it?
Speaker 2: Again, They're like, I didn't say they said anything. Ah see, Well I ended that with that, with the story. I ended with that that they have not responded to any quests. He claims he enlisted Cornell University to conduct the DNA web test and found the creature is a mixture of Neanderthal and human.
Speaker 7: See, and that's what I would need, like the university or whatever scientist doctor that's on it, to have it on like official letterhead right saying yes, this is definitely not human, it's a hybrid whatever sasquatch.
Speaker 5: No, not even letterhead because that can be made up too. You got to have the doctor himself, whoever tested it, come out and speak.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's run with that, because I've thought of this too. He head of department guy, head of department guy. We found foot. We've done the test. It's this. I don't believe you. Let me run the test, run the test, come back.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, go to the president university. Mister President University, we have discovered bigfoot in our science lab. We've ran the test. I have validated it. It's bigfoot. We can't come forward with that. We'll look like a bunch of idiots. Okay, we'll discredit all the years of research we've ever done as Cornell University. We will immediately be a skeptic. We will reverse all the hard work people before us have done to make us a legitimate research facility. So does this sound like a possibility, Oh.
Speaker 7: One hundred percent. So what you do then is and you enlist other universities, kind of like when you go to the doctor and they're like, ah, we think you got cancer, and you're like, I'm gonna go get a second opinion, maybe even a third or a fourth opinion.
Speaker 2: Then you get other.
Speaker 7: Reputable universities, doctors, scientists, whatever to validate it as well, because you got one crazy guy, maybe a couple of crazy people at Cornell are like, yeah, totally, it's real, you know. But to back it up, you have other doctors, scientists, you know, peers of theirs, from different universities in different places, and they all come together with the same information. Let's say you've got three different universities and they all have the same information. I think then you can validate and be like we're running with it.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 2: For me, he's even got a document from Cornell on his website showing the research. I would need something like, well, can anybody can convince Cornell to do the DNA test?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: How is that legitimate? Also, this report that he's got is not signed. It just says Cornell at the top, and that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see it. Yeah, he's pulling a fast one.
Speaker 2: It does have a name on it of someone I don't know if they are a legitimate person. You could probably definitely do a Google search to see if Misty Peshard, a doctorate of molecular biology and genetics at the Cornell Veterinary Biobank, is a real person. And if they're a real person, why aren't we talking to them? Right? Why aren't they doing interviews with this person? And listen, I know you think I'm not a marketer, but if you're, don't dress up like you're a cross between macho man Randy Savage and someone else. Don't don't make it look don't let us believe. Don't lead us to believe that you're moonlighting as a wrestler while you do this right, because you look unseerious, you're almost fitting the part of this type of person a character. And pick better people on your site to take photos with. I'm not saying they got to be all tens, but don't pick two's right. If you're gonna have somebody in front of it being like tada, maybe make sure they don't look like the cliche of people that believe in this stuff. Also, don't make your logo look like you made it on print shop on your Apple two E a little more professionalisms, sir. It does wreak a little bit of scammy. Yeah, and I would think it would stink too that they have it on display, you know. Yeah, I mean you could preserve it if you have it on display. If you're going to have it on display, you know, you'd have to get a taxidr meat. Yeah, guess you'd have to cut it, get all the organs out of it, right, it probably already stank. You gotta wash it right, and you.
Speaker 7: Gotta peel all that skin off and then put it on foam, because that's how text Jurmy's done, or just soak it in and from aldehyde, you know, like they do with the pig pig fetus and a jar.
Speaker 2: Well they just dunk it in there and it's doesn't come out, just stays in it exactly same thing. I don't know if there's a big enough jar. I mean, we have to build one to your Mason company. Maybe Cornell is the dude that serves the pineapple whip dude. Yeah, all right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back and join us on the line right now is our buddy, Michae Malega with the Tulsa Drillers. Hello, Mike, how are you you been doing great?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Congratulations. I see that, uh. Single game tickets for the postseason are now on sale at Tulsa Drillers dot com.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Man, we're excited. We're excited.
Speaker 10: We've got a really good team this year. This could be hopefully the chance for the Drillers to get back to winning a championship and so the first time since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 8: And if we do it, we're gonna get to do it at home this year.
Speaker 10: So what's exciting about the playoffs is we'll host the deciding games of both the division series and then the championship series if we are lucky enough to advance, so the winner of the Texas League could happen and be crowned in Tulsa.
Speaker 2: Lindsey was out of game the other night and she said that there were a lot of scouts at the games. I mean, we're getting to that point where, especially with the trade deadline for Major League Baseball on Monday, where the Drillers have some great players on the team that are the future stars in Major League baseball.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is always a little bit of a nerve wracking time. You know, the Dodgers are always active, They're always in the hunt. They're going to be vieing for a World Series repeat again. And we've got a lot of talent on the team, like you said, so lots of outfielders. The Dodgers' depth on outfield young outfielders is huge right now. So I'm not sure what they really need at the big league level. That's I think working in our favor that maybe our roster won't get too effective. But if they feel like they need to go get another starting pitcher, which I don't think they do, we certainly have got a lot of depth in the minor leagues and they can make a trade over this weekend. But also at the same time, the Dodgers may make a trade and give up prospects to go get somebody that can help them right now. But at the same time, they usually end up trading another major leaguer and then they restock with some more minor league guys. So the Dodgers just do it so well. They never really leave the cupboard Bayer. They continue to produce championship worthy teams, but they continue to developing a lot of prospects, so we're in good shape.
Speaker 2: By the way. Either way, the guys coming up behind the guys are also great. Dodgers have a great ability to draft guys that are stars and studs, and that's why the Drillers are in the position they are now for the postseason and the games that are going on this week down at One oh Field with Tonight Thursday, Thursday and Margueritaville give Away. You've got Christmas in July on Saturday, we've got fireworks, We've got all the things that people love of about going down to one Oak Field.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly, yes, Actually tomorrow's Christmas in July. We're doing that with fireworks. That'll be kind of a Christmas in July theme Fireworks night. And then Saturdays are back to School Night, so kids that have been signed up for that summer library reading program at the city County libraries, if they complete that program, they get free tickets to come out on Saturday. It's kind of our back to School night. We've got mascot Mainis, so Hornsby's gonna have all of his friends out here. Should be wild, super entertaining. And then we're giving away lunch lunch boxes or lunch bins for the kids to take back to school this year.
Speaker 8: Drillers jersey ones look great.
Speaker 2: They look fantastic. They're kind of trick because you think it's for your water, but it's actually a jersey. It's the slips from the jersey. They're brilliant. You got the laundry basket giveaway on Sunday, which I was telling justin that that is a great classic Major League baseball giveaway.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 10: And then you could take it and you could put it in your kids room and then they can throw all their clothes just right next to it, so it's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, never make it in there. Right, Let's talk about some other baseball stories that are out there, especially with the trade deadline. Uh, we've talked before about the biggest movers, but it looks like right now that the Angels have already started selling, already getting rid of some players, and that they seem to be the most active right now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, why not. You know, they're they're pretty much out of it. They're like the worst record in the American League, and you know, it's kind of nice to see the Rangers kind of getting a little aggressive. They went out and picked up a little backup catcher, you know, off of them. That division where the Rangers are a lot of Rangers fans in Tulsa, a lot of Astros fans up here too. That race is like it's going to come down to the wire between the Rangers, the Astros, and the Mariners. So I think all three of those guys are going to be active on the trade market this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a guy who's super active are at least being talked about to be on the market. Tarik's school ball. School ball, he had a thousand, thousand strikeouts and that's a pretty great accolade when they're talk about getting you know, that guy out there and seeing what they can get. But he's also a state and getting rid of him feels like taking the gas out of the sale.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, the Tigers just kind of stormed back to the top, you know here over the last couple of years, made the playoffs. We're really really competitive. Team school was probably the best pitcher in the big leagues. I think he's won two Cy Young Awards, at least I know he won it last year for sure. So yeah, when when you're looking to deal him, it's probably because you realize you can't resign him. He's going to be a free agent this offseason and there's just going to be richer contracts than the Tigers can offer, So why not. They got to move him and try to restock the pond and get as many as many young, you know, players that can help them in the future. This is this is the opportunity to do that. So it sucks as a Tiger fan. You got to probably say goodbye to the best pitcher in Big League Baseball. But hopefully he's going to lead you to some long term success. We'll see where he goes. I think they're they're talking about the Brewers being a big landing spot, potential landing spot for him. That would make it very interesting between the Brewers and the Dodgers, the two best teams in the National League.
Speaker 2: Another crazy story out there, Salvador Perez Cattri with Kent City Royals became the Royals all time home run leader. He hit number three hundred and eighteen on July twenty fifth, passing George Brett for the most in Kansa City history. The home run tied the game and the Rolls went on to beat Detroit three to two, which is a great way to break that record and just to ads that magic and mystique about it. Salvador Perez thirty six years old, been in the big leagues a long time, still got the rest of the season may push that record even farther. But this is a guy who's been around forever, and everybody thought he was going to be the saving grace of the Royals, and he was to a degree at least for a while. But that's pretty great accolade for him.
Speaker 10: Amazing what a career, you know, and he just as you always talk about how we see the future stars of Major League Baseball at one Oakfield, he played at one Oakfield, so our very very early years back in like twenty ten, twenty eleven. He came through with the Northwest Arkansas Natural so love it. Great player, has meant so much that franchise. Just thrilled for him, and very very deserving guy to be.
Speaker 8: In the record books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's a guy I don't expect him to retire. He may play less games, but he's a guy that the clubhouse loves like. He's a good clubhouse guy. Even though maybe he can't play as well as he did when he was younger.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: He's definitely a leader, there's no doubt. And he's the type of guy. I don't know what his wishes and dreams are, but he's the type of guy that you see resurface as a manager. You know, they love catchers. They're just so cerebral. They understand the game really well. Catchers seem to have a lot of successes as managers, and you know, Perez is one of those guys. I could see him being a manager in the next five years.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, if you want to go see the future stars in Major League Baseball, you need to head up to one Oak Field as they are in action this week. Games seven o'clock all week and then Sunday a noon game day game. Kids run the bases, kids eat free. And those single game tickets for the postseason are on sale now. Mike, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 8: Appreciate it. Corbin, thanks you all, have a good weekend it.
Speaker 2: See you later.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corbyn. Happy thirty six, the birthday to porn star Elizabeth Skuyler. See this late bloomer in Dirty Wives club, force some to fix our family and step mom takes care of blue balls. She started her adult career at the age of thirty three.
Speaker 7: Good morning Gimpie, Well, good morning Corby and just got yourself. Another keyword to score yourself one thousand dollars cash and we give you.
Speaker 2: Cash for gas. That keyword was green. Take it all over to the free iHeartRadio. We plug it in, get yourself some money. Let's go ahead and do this week's top list.
Speaker 6: It's Typerpig Mad Morning Show's top list random topics, randomly drawn with random results.
Speaker 2: Now here's Corbyn, Kimpy and Lindsay with this week's topless. This week's top list are the top five jobs you'd have in prison.
Speaker 5: Lindsay Number five a service dog trainer.
Speaker 2: Is that a prison job?
Speaker 5: Apparently? So you can do that? And I like dogs. I trained dogs in high school. The YMC A what uh huh?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: I trained? I trained them how to sit, stay, normal commands like people.
Speaker 2: The YMCA had a class that you could bring your dog to and then you somebody with no education to do that was paid to do that.
Speaker 5: Yep, huh it wasn't it wasn't a paid job. No, it was a volun in our job.
Speaker 2: No, but the YMCA charged people to come to the YMCA for dog training.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a month's long class. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I did that for.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think I was sixteen. Me and my dad did that. And I had a show dog at the time.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 5: Yeah, My my Pembroke Welsh Corgi was a show dog.
Speaker 2: And how many shows did you ever put him in?
Speaker 5: She did four or five?
Speaker 2: And how did she do?
Speaker 5: She was a blue ribbon winner, which means what first place?
Speaker 2: She went first place once or every.
Speaker 5: Time every time in her in in her breed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was she the only one in her wasn't the only one, okay, but she was.
Speaker 5: She was very good, She was very smart. Yeah, it was. It was fun and that's where I learned how to make the natural dog treats out of the turkey hot dogs when you nuke them and saves you on dog treats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Number four, I would uh choose groundskeeper trimming the hedges, cut the grass because I like to be outside in the sun. I figure you get more outdoor time that way as well. Number three the innate barber slash beautician.
Speaker 2: First one, you said that, I totally agree with Yeah, cutting hair.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm not great at it, but I think with practice you get better better. I think that's with everything exactly. And number two laundry attendant. I do laundry all the time at home anyway, It's pretty much of every day occurrence at my house, so why not do that in prison? And number one food services prepare the meals, wash dishes, any of the kitchen duties. Really, I wouldn't mind that right where you belong, right, make me a sandwich?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay. Tomp list jobs you'd have in prison, GIMPI uh.
Speaker 7: We shared a lot of them, but they're just in different order. Number five laundry Okay, better than being a janitor. I think you know you you might have to worry about some stains, but you probably won't see them, so it's okay. Throw them in the wash, spend your days folding sheets and orange pants. Number three excuse me, Number four for me. Sign makers.
Speaker 2: You know those You see them out there on the side of the road, the highway signs exit.
Speaker 7: Here, blah blah blah. Those are made by inmates. They're screen printed on metal done by inmates. I think that's pretty pretty interesting and easy enough kind of job to have. Another one, kind of along the same lines, I found furniture assembly. Yeah right, you're putting together office chairs or desks or whatever like that. Seems simple enough. I'm pretty handy with a screwdriver. Yeah, okay, let's get it done. I had dog trainer as number two for myself.
Speaker 2: Same thing.
Speaker 7: You know, they they have them out there, and I like dogs and animals and my the hell not. You know, the worst part of that job, I guess would be having to pick up after him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is what it is. And number one for me was groundskeeper. I like mowing lawns. I do, I really do.
Speaker 7: And if you're out there mowing the lawns or picking weeds or picking up trash around the yard, or you know, finding shanks and stuff that people have dropped, okay, seems easy enough. Again, it's not a janitor. That's the number one thing that I do not want is to be a janitor in a prison. You have to clean up.
Speaker 2: Bodily fluids and blood and you know this and that and the other. It's just doesn't sound like a very fun job. At all. Whatsoever. I heard a thing I don't know if it's true, but that prisoners in the state of Oklahoma spend more time outside than students really in the public school system.
Speaker 5: I believe that.
Speaker 2: Okay, not me just sitting here comparing prison schools. I've done it many times. So we're doing our top liss top jobs you'd have in prison. What would your guys be, bmms and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four or five. Number five would be kitchen clerk or line coordinator in the kitchen, right, somebody that helps serve food or works in the kitchen in whatever capacity. Number four library clerk. About that, just putting books away and reading books, checking out books. Yeah, that feels awesome. Number three intake assistant. Okay, you work close with the guards. You have a good relationship with the guards. You help bring people in, like, hey man, just do this, you'll be fine. Right. Number two recade person that helps collect the basketballs whatever outside, like picking up the weights. Yes, whatever that is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, also something that you do in school.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean all these things. Yeah, oh yeah, there's a lot of them. There's a lot of them. And then the number one job that I would have in prison, Come on prison podcast host, radio host, announcement maker that daily announcements. Whatever attention prisoners, something you do in school. First we'll do the Pledge of Allegiance, and then we'll go through the daily chicklist. Today's weather, right, don't forget about the assembly yeah right, and most of all, try not to shake anybody today. Tonight is parents night, I mean visitors.
Speaker 5: Day, right right, keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 2: Uh, stand in line. If you're going to have conjugal visits, please clean up after your no talking. I'll tell you. Asked to go to the bathroom, must use a hall pass. I's been brought to my attention that we need to cut back on prison rape. Please do not rape other prisoners. Somebody text in said license plate stamper. I don't think they do that anymore. I think they're printed. I think license plates are printed with reflective numbers and stuff like that. Now, much like the highway signs I was talking about screen printed on there. Yeah, another person. When I was in prison, I worked on the yard crew, mowing and weed eating, and it was awesome. Heck yeah, I can imagine. Because if you there's no ac anywhere, so if you're gonna have a job. You want to work in a warehouse, you know, sweating, doing launder or whatever, or be out in the yard. I'd be out in the yard getting some sun. Yeah. You either get that vitamin D inside or you get it. I know what I'm saying. There's a TV show called Escape a Danna Borough I think is what it's called, and it has Benicio del Toro in it and a couple other actors that are well known. Patricia Arquette anyway, she is a civilian supervisor, civilian guard supervisor in the sewing job unit. And you have all these tough guys and all they're doing is sewing and making things that wouldn't be a bad job. No, no, not at all, no stress.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you're gonna be the one they go to, like, hey, Spider needs stitches, but we don't want to take them to the infirmary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get them in trouble. Yeah okay, Well why would I say no? Right exactly? I guess the same person's like, hey, man, my back hair needs trimmed. You work out in the yard. Let me get that weed eater real quick. I don't have a I know you can't use your whacker. But can you use this modified toothbrush into a razor blade right or your teeth? Yeah, because you really do. I would want a job that's either air conditioned, which don't exist, or be something that ain't real work for real library I think would be perfect job. You get caught reading, it's okay, yeah, right out in the yard, walking outside, it's okay. Yeah, walked all the way out there, trim or broke, walk all the way back right, Ah, got trimmer working, walked all the way out there, didn't have any string, walked all the way back. You're just looking for ways to burn wild man, crazy world we live in.
Speaker 5: And at least with like yard crew, you're getting some sort of satisfaction, like when you know you're I don't want to say beautifying something, but you are making something look nicer.
Speaker 2: You're completing a job. I think any completion of a job feels achievement wise to me. Being in the library would be just like relax. You're not getting injured right working out in the yard. You get cut from the trimmer, you could drop something on your heat strow. I mean, there's a ton of things that could happen to you. Library. It's like this book's hebby, Oh, I got a paper cut, I got a paper cut? Sports bookie create a death pool for inmates. Mmm. I don't know if that's a real job, but something to pass your time with. I mean, if we're coming up with snarky jobs, then I'm gonna be the the commissary consultant. Right, you don't want those raman you want the truffle mushroom ones. Right, It'll cost you an extra cigarette or two, but it's well worth it. Yeah, I'm gonna steer you right, you're gonna be wasting your money, or I'm gonna put out a weekly newsletter review of toilet wine how to make good Moonshine. Yeah, I like that. This swish is a little tart. I'm just saying, like, you get my stamp of approval, you're gonna be selling a lot of it. So how many how many hosties do you want to switch? Throw my way to give you a five star, a four bar review?
Speaker 7: Right, a spider, did you see Corbyn's Did you read Corbin's latest review on toilet wine?
Speaker 2: Derme's gotta going on, man, he really knows, right, you know, the new guy with with the with the beer, and he came in with the car hard hat. Right. He knows all that weird music we've never heard of. He doesn't listen to anything mainstream. All license plates in Oklahoma are made in how many Oklahoma by Oklahoma correctional industries.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, again, they're not stamped when they're not sitting there with a hammer and a stamp.
Speaker 2: Right, hands, right, We got to take a break. Speaking of prison, We're gonna talk to the cops when we come back.
Speaker 4: More of a Big Men Morning show is next.
Speaker 2: And I've been doing this show a long time and for the first time in the history of me doing this show, I get to interrogate a police officer. Officer mccowban, how about you, sir, thanks for joining us. I hope you don't mind being on the other side of the interrogation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first time for that.
Speaker 2: Sure. Tell everybody what's happening Saturday.
Speaker 3: So we've got our first community fitness event at least since I've been here on the department on Saturday morning. We'll be from nine to noon. It's a free community event for anybody in the community that wants to come out and get a workout in It's gonna be hosted by our Fitness unit, so there's gonna be members of our fitness unit there. We have a couple of our SWAT team guys that are gonna be there working out other officers. So it'd be a good time for the community to come out and visit with some of us and let us get to visit with them and.
Speaker 8: Eat some free food.
Speaker 3: We're gonna provide some launch.
Speaker 2: And who's this really designed for?
Speaker 3: For anybody in the community, anybody around, anybody that's listening. Anybody that wants to come out and come get a workout in with us, is eligible can come out.
Speaker 2: And if nobody's ever been inside the academy there, what are people gonna see? What should they expect? You're not gonna run plates in the parking lot or anything like that. This is one hundred percent of community outreach event, right, Yeah, we're not looking for warrant.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna be running people as they come in, nothing like that. So what they what they can expect is to come in get a look at some of our facilities. They're gonna start off in our gymnasium, which is kind of the spot that all of our recruits and apos that are in the academy where they do where they do their workouts, where we do our workouts, and then we'll kind of proceed throughout the campus of our facility out here, so we'll get to see our helicopter, hangar r K nine shack our range. We'll see a little bit of that as they move throughout the course and do these exercises.
Speaker 2: What do you wish that regular people understood about how Tulsa officers are trained and what that's like.
Speaker 3: Well, just I mean, just to get a perspective of being well rounded, you know, and kind of the constant work that these guys and gals that are putting in to go be effective, you know, when we're out there in the community. So, and it's an opportunity for us to do a little recruiting as well. We're gonna have a recruiting tent set up so people that are interested in law enforcement, interested in joining our team, they can talk to a recruiter. And one of the bits on that too is I mean we require a bachelor's degree, So we're going to have some universities out here as well that we're partnered with that give up to forty five credit hours of school to go through our academy. So we're gonna have them out there, and we have a National Guard booth as well, so they'll be able to talk with all those folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned the recruiters are going to be there. What do you What do you think makes somebody look like they'd make a good police officer? That has nothing to do with being big or athletic.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, it takes all types of ties. So and you know, really a lot of folks don't even realize that they would make good officers, and then they get here, they start doing it, and they're like, wow, I didn't expect that I would, you know, have this much enjoyment out of it, or be this interested in it, or take two investigations as well as they do. So you don't really know until you get out here and try it and start talking to folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a misconception that police officers are always these big type of guys. And though there are officers like that and there is a purpose for them, there's also the other type of officers that are do a different type of task.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, you know, I mean, I mean, being in shape is important. You know, not just to handle yourself in the streets or anything like that. But it's you know, it's import for life. But yeah, I mean that's that's definitely not what it's all about. You've got to be intelligent. Uh, you gotta be able to problem solve I think critically, and there's a lot of folks who aren't. You don't be big and strong to do that obviously.
Speaker 2: Right, and we can anybody can show up. You're not gonna embarrass yourself out there, right, You're not just gonna be watching though either.
Speaker 3: No, So we're gonna be I'm actually gonna be out there. I'm gonna be moving. I'm gonna be doing the exercises as well. And it's for all ability levels, So it doesn't matter how fit you are, how big and strong, how fast you are, it doesn't matter. We can we can tailor the workouts for any for any ability level.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the event happening Saturday nine and UoN ats the Tulsa Police Academy Free launch, free event, and it is a chance to see how Tulsa Police officers train. Uh burpees, are we doing burpees?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's gonna be some burpies involved.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So what if you're a guy like me that's slightly disabled to gout an arm that shaped like a penis, but I can still get things done.
Speaker 2: Does that disqualify me instantly?
Speaker 7: Or do you have to have like all perfect limbs or can we just still come out there and check it out and maybe sign up to be an officer?
Speaker 3: Absolutely does not disqualify, disqualify. You can come out there. We're gonna have We'll have officers at every bit of the course going through the exercises that can help modify, adjust the movements and do whatever we need to do to continue to work. And really, hey, it's all about just getting out there, continuing to move and you know, visit with other members of your community and visit with us at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: What's easier than people think about these workouts or training to be an officer?
Speaker 3: So what's easier than people think? Yeah, I mean I think all of it's easier.
Speaker 8: I think that more.
Speaker 3: I think that more of the anxiety and more of the concern is on the front end before you even start. I think once you just get started, it's smooth sailing.
Speaker 2: I understand that the first step is always the hardest, and just getting out there talking with the officers is going to make a world of difference. You train with these officers every day. What's something you've seen people accomplish that they didn't think they could. You get people that show up and whether they're recruits that have already signed up and they get there and they go, whoa, this is a lot more than I thought, or it's harder than thought. What is something you've seen people accomplished that they didn't think they could.
Speaker 3: That's a good question, you know, just I mean, honestly, I mean the biggest things we see. I mean we see when folks come in for the first time. It's a little bit of a shock lifestyle change. Right when you show up and you're you know, you're in these workouts, you're bettering these workouts every day. You're up here with us, and it's much harder than you think. But once you start to adapt and you start to notice the differences, how affects you mentally and physically and mentally, you know it creates lifestyle change. So I think that's the biggest thing is when you see people totally do one eighties.
Speaker 2: Sure, So there's been a lot of conversations in communities the last couple of years about relationships between police officers and those communities. Is this event about getting people into your gym and the academy and and to help change that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's a kind of a it's a total circumstance, Uh do you like? I mean, yes, it's it's mostly designed as a community event just to get people out to engage with other members of the community, engage with us, talk with us, get to know us. And then at the same time looking at opportunities like for people that are interested in law enforcement that want to come out and apply to ask, to ask the questions that they want to ask, and be able to see the facilities, right because like you've said, like you said earlier, you know, a lot of people have never even they've just seen us from their perspective with where they're at, So at least it changes that perspective. It gets them out here to see what it looks like, see what see what we're like, you know, see what how it relates to our personal lives, and ask whatever questions they need to.
Speaker 2: Got a few more questions for you, sir, And then we'll let you go to the free community fitness event training with Tulsa Police Officers. Now. Registration is limited on this It's happening Saturday, nine am to noon at the Tulsa Police Academy. All ability levels are welcome. You get to see the training facilities, you get to know other members of the community there, chat with TPD and some other people. But you need to reserve your spot. And that's jmc A l P I N at City of Tulsa dot org to sign up. But you got to be eighteen and overs. We should mention that as well. So are you a coffee before workout guy in the morning? You're one of those guys that drinks black coffee and then goes ahead and runs a mile or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do it because I'd be smelling my own breast the whole time. I don't need that coffee breath hanging out while I'm breathing hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What's your favorite piece of equipment to work out on? What kind of a guy do you love to dig into as a workout?
Speaker 3: Well, as long as it's not injuring me. I told my bicep a little while back, but I love sand bag work. Sandbag work is it's great, total functional piece. You can do all kinds of things with it. And you know what's an easy thing that you can develop at home and doing your garage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sandbag works out because it shifts to which is an odd thing to deal with. It isn't like a standard weightlift. Least favorite exercise, Oh burpies. You need to arrest people that think burpies are awesome because it is not.
Speaker 3: They're not people that favorite, yes, absolutely favorite, but I gotta do them right, Yeah, got to do the things that suck the most.
Speaker 2: Push your cardio doing push your cardio? And push ups are burpies?
Speaker 3: About which? What about them?
Speaker 2: Which one would you prefer? Push ups? Push ups are burpies?
Speaker 3: Oh? Push ups all day? Right?
Speaker 2: How what's your record? Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Oh stop, I could probably get I can probably get over one hundred, you know, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: But how many could you do? Lindsay twenty? Okay, gimpie burpys? No push ups? Push ups barely even one. I've got an armless shape, like yeah, right, all right, I think I could do twenty maybe, I don't know. What's the earliest you've ever gotten up? For training four o'clock, four o'clock if civilians had in the morning, and sure, if civilians only tried one exercise, what would you recommend?
Speaker 3: Burpees? Four thrusters. Burpees are thrusters. Those are the two that kind of, you know, get everything moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we call those cannon balls growing up.
Speaker 3: The thusters.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then last thing here for you, sir. If somebody's sitting in traffic right now thinking maybe I should go do this, let's hear your elevator pitch on why they should come out on Saturday from nine to noon to Tulsa Police Academy for the free lunch and free event and get to train next officers.
Speaker 3: Heck, I think that if you've got that kind of kind of bug in there, like man, that kind of sounds fun, kind of interested in it, just don't even think about it anymore. Sign up, email me let me know if you want to come out and try to get into it, because you definitely won't regret it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The email address again is on our Facebook page. If you want to go out there Saturday nine am to noon and is a chance to work out with the tuls Police officers and see their facility out there. They have a great training facility out there, and I appreciate you taking the time to talk to us today.
Speaker 3: Officer macalfln Yeah absolutely, and thank you guys for having me on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, take a break and we'll be back.