Speaker 1: I'll polish remover, Yes I do.
Speaker 2: Hello, Welcome to Laura Caine after Dark.
Speaker 1: I'm Laura Kane. This is Eric Rimmer.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: It's being very naughty right now, very naughty in a bad way.
Speaker 3: Never always never.
Speaker 1: We have producer Bryan right over here. What it's up?
Speaker 4: Bright?
Speaker 1: All right, right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Before I tell you what's coming up on the show, I have a question for you because this just it occurred to me and I'm like, wait, what should you never cheap out on plastic.
Speaker 1: Surgery, hair extenches.
Speaker 3: I've learned one hundred percent dental work.
Speaker 1: Well, I cheaked out on that. They turned out great? Yes what?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Never.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants the finger in the buttthole.
Speaker 2: I am fortunately went cheap this time on the toilet paper roll and I bought a bunch right. Oh god, it is the worst toilet I don't know what brand it is, because I think I took the ball out because I make a little pyramid or whatever. But the paper is so like you can see through it. You have to use a lot of it to crumple it up to even make it like you know, moisture wicking. It's like the worst. And I'm like, I will never cheap out on toilet somebody, I.
Speaker 3: Guess the secret sound. I would have said, you wiping your boat with that, you're cheap ass toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Totally, that would have been very correct.
Speaker 2: But you're so right. Oh my god. I just I'm never going to do that again ever.
Speaker 1: Ever. Coming up, we have random news.
Speaker 2: We also have a list of which celebrity and maybe you'll have one of your own. Do you think it's just a little suspicious or fake or there's something going on behind all the hullabaloo and maybe if we have time again, aim to prove how well we know each other.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, let's do that first.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna do that last, because because that's what I say, that's what I say, I'm gonna win. Okay, yeah, right, Well, first we're going to talk about our sponsors, scadat All coming up on September seventh, it's your time to sign up at Laura Kane after Dark dot com. You'll see the little sign up link there and it's September seventh. It is a five k walk run for research for SCAD, which.
Speaker 3: Is what spontaneous coordinary artery dissection is a little known and poorly understood cause of a heart attack. Most patients are young, healthy and active women who do not have the typical risk factors of heart disease. Although less common, it can affect men to SCAD, can reoccur, and can be fatal. Research is needed to identify the causes and the best treatment options. SCAD is the number one cause of heart attacks and women under the age of fifty, pregnant women, and new moms.
Speaker 2: So that's what the money goes for. For the walk, it's really fun. It's a beautiful walk. It's in Crown Point Park and we walk around the bay and I'm not running, I'm walking, And it's afterwards there's refreshments and little vendors and stuff. It's a really pretty fun morning. So you think it would be great if you'd sign up. Laura Kane after dark dot com. And we also have our fabulous wonderful so grateful to them always and forever. La joya cosmetic surgery center for faxes and forma. The Hooya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself.
Speaker 1: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 3: La Hooya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 2: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 3: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you.
Speaker 2: We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 1: Go to glamfam dot com anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's start unless you have something, you have something you want to talk about this episode. No, okay, so here's a list. It was a thread online somebody threw out the question which celebrity do you find suspicious? And I love the answers to this because it's so true.
Speaker 3: Remind me, I do have a story for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, after this, we'll do your story.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, just remind me it's this is why I don't wear underwear. So just remind.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is why you do not wear underwear. Okay, even though you should one hundred percent, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So there are talking about what good celebrities seem suspect in for whatever reason. And here's some of the responses. Rachel Ray because some say she seems fake. There's something about the shtick that's a little.
Speaker 5: That's not suspicious, a little bit celebrity.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like she might be a real terrible person, kind.
Speaker 5: Of fake celebrity.
Speaker 1: Ryan Seacrest absolutely.
Speaker 2: Someone said he has a well lit basement and the artful of bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, like there's something he's not telling us, like, just.
Speaker 5: Tell us he's too famous for not doing much.
Speaker 1: It's really he produces a lot of things. I think.
Speaker 5: I don't know, he's just he shouldn't be as well known for being mostly behind the scenes worker. Besides just an ace. You know.
Speaker 2: Well he's a morning radio guy too. I mean, well I don't know he anyway. So yeah, he was on the list. So was Michael Buble. Some say that he's not as cool and calm as he lets on.
Speaker 5: I don't know, seems pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Do you think Gwyneth Peltro was a little suspicious.
Speaker 5: Oh, but I think she's up difficult person.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she I think she's a capable actress.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: With that being said, she always always, always acts annoyed. Like whenever she was on talk shows or whatever and somebody would ask her a question, she'd be like, what do you mean? Like she really Yeah, she always acted annoy Let's.
Speaker 5: Not forget she sold a candle scented with her vagina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a powerful person right there, that's able.
Speaker 3: To do that. I don't I don't ever want to be near one, let alone smell candle that smells like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I wonder if you can still buy it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got by, you would probably smell like a bag of pennies.
Speaker 5: Actually, in seven, because I feel like in seven is the only time where she's not acting like a terrible person.
Speaker 3: That's because her head was cut off.
Speaker 5: Before that, though, she seems like, like, I can believe you're actually a good person in this movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jack Nicholson, No, he's just cool.
Speaker 2: His image was has softened o her time, but there are people who still are creeped out by his scan in the seventies what were those? What scandals he have in the seven Tunes? Well, no, I did not pee my pants. It could be elders La. I saw some pea in here yesterday and like so, I don't know what he's acting out.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to have a talk with him.
Speaker 1: I cleaned up this. I don't know unless he peed again, but was yet? No ship? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: No, that's not it?
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, Adam Levine, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's an asshole. Yeah yeah, Actually I saw him once at Universal Studio as well.
Speaker 1: I was there And did you talk to him at all? Or you saw him?
Speaker 5: It was on the backlot tour. They drove right past our thing and waved.
Speaker 1: WITHSS with Blake shelldon oh oh really.
Speaker 5: It's the only celebrity I've actually seen in person. Oh my god, Am and Blake Shelton. They were filming the Voice.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Adam Levin came into the studios when we were at Star one and point seven, like right when they started their career at Maroon five, and I sat in a bean bag chair with him.
Speaker 1: He was, I thought, But some say he may.
Speaker 2: Have sold his soul to the devil to get fame, but he's sure he's very talented. Don't you think what about Chip and Joanna Game? Do you think that there's something fake about them? They seem almost culty a little bit like they've created their own cult. Which I watched a show called on HBO Max about a movement. Oh yes, Synanon, Yes, and they're saying that it became a cult.
Speaker 1: It was like a.
Speaker 2: Movement like it was in the sixties and seventies. It called Synanon.
Speaker 5: About Q No Synanon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look it up, okay, And there's a like a four part documentary on it. And it was really interesting what this one guy was able to convince all these people do. But like, what they created in the beginning was beautiful, and then it turned into like him wanting more and more power and like having his people do like weirder and weirder things, and that's when it became a cult.
Speaker 1: Boil boy, Now, what do you think about Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 3: I love Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's something weird about him? Like he's something?
Speaker 5: I think Jimmy Fallon is great. I think Jimmy Kimmel is awful.
Speaker 3: Oh no, both of them like better.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jimmy Fallon, I know, I love his little skits and stuff.
Speaker 5: He comes across as like a nice like a nice guy for like actually being nice, and Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel comes across as an asshole who is trying to be nice. But you can really tell that he's kind of an asshole. I don't know, Like sometimes his mask slips, slips. I'm like, Oh, I bet you're a huge dick. Maybe not, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wonder what he's like to his fans. I don't know. Jonah Hill hmm.
Speaker 2: Some people say that he the way he interacts with people makes them uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Whatever that means.
Speaker 5: He's kind of dick. He's funnier that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not a big fan.
Speaker 1: Of You're not. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Super Bad was one of my favorite movies that was hysterical.
Speaker 1: His box of dicks or whatever. Oh my god, I loved it. Why you know, sorry, Will Smith.
Speaker 5: We know, we know he's got we know he's he's got a problem, which is his.
Speaker 2: Wife, Jada Pinkett. I know exactly about her, Yes, more.
Speaker 5: So, she's insane.
Speaker 1: She's got to be mister beast.
Speaker 5: I have no idea who that is.
Speaker 2: No one seems to have anything specific to say, but they just say he's suspicious.
Speaker 1: In general.
Speaker 5: He is a YouTuber who he's the most subscribed to yout YouTuber right now, and he makes these insane challenge videos that costs like molt like millions of dollars each to make, like they're like the most outlandish things you've ever seen, where they bring on people and they can win prizes and money and stuff on YouTube on YouTube. Yeah, he does a lot of philanthropy work too. I think people are suspicious of him just because he seems like too nice, like he's too much of a what's the word for it. He seems kind of pure like and like he has no ulterior motives, Like his businesses is a five to one C three. I believe it's like nonprofit, so I don't know. It seems pretty cool though, makes cool videos.
Speaker 2: And then finally weird Al Yankovic. No, that guy's awesome, they say, but not because he's mean or anything, but just because he's suspicious, that he's more normal than he lets on.
Speaker 5: Oh, I guarantee that you know who gives me? I raised my eyebrows. That is Tom Hanks. He seems too nice.
Speaker 2: Well, you've seen the videos of Tom Hanks recently, or that one video where he goes off on one of the.
Speaker 1: Fans who accidentally like wish she pushed her.
Speaker 2: I think so anyway, And now a dose of random news cute, any kind of music. I don't even care what it is. I know, I know we took the random music off. It's not cold, it's there's the wedding music.
Speaker 1: Put on that. Well, actually put on the music that's good for.
Speaker 5: Give us some us, do you think?
Speaker 1: I know? All we have is the one.
Speaker 2: Give me something, give me the done done.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, this is awful. Shut up, it's your like wild card.
Speaker 3: Music, the beginning of an Ariana Grande song.
Speaker 1: You know it's hard to find songs that aren't copyrighted.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, Jesus, all right, So everybody loves a bargain, right, do you love a bargain? Sure, there's a new survey out on everyday expense. Is it found that people get an actual buzz when they get a bargain. You do, I do, and that the buzz lasts exactly three hours and twenty six minutes.
Speaker 3: Not for you.
Speaker 1: For me, it lasts all day maybe already.
Speaker 3: No, she gets that buzz and then as soon as she gets homes, she gets home, it gets thrown into a pile and then she forgets about it.
Speaker 1: No, no, not well lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably I know you so well, Oh my god. So yeah, a lot of people. Okay, now this is this creepy or kind of fun when you this is before Yeah, it was in the nineties, so it was before time.
Speaker 1: Did you remember tamagat cheese.
Speaker 5: I know what Tama got Okay, but you didn't have one, Actually I think I did because.
Speaker 1: They were in the weren't they in the nineties. Yeah, they were. They were virtual pets, you remember, Like they were like little key.
Speaker 2: Chain They were like little ant like little guys and like you could feed them, you feed them, you water on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They were like in a little box and they could like hang it from your backpack.
Speaker 5: It was a tiny like yeah, like little portable like little like almost Nintendo style like pixelated thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, No, Toama got chiese. Well, anyway, this is the new version about tamagotchi. People are saying, and I think it's creepy. It is an AI companion called Friend, and it's all over social media, or was last week.
Speaker 1: It's a pendant you wear around your neck and.
Speaker 2: It listens to everything you hear or you say, and it tosses out comments via text messages on your phone and it'll like comment on the things that you've talked about or give like their opinion. You can ninety nine dollars if you want to order a Friend, but they don't ship until early next year.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's great. I do not you know what he's doing right now?
Speaker 2: This is how into the random. No, you're not, you're He's racing emails right now, he's racing emails.
Speaker 3: Hold on, dude, looking up?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to erase the emails.
Speaker 2: Tomasha, I love this like you Just do you think we're like out to dinner or something right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is no? Don't you?
Speaker 3: And Gavana, I've never seen these things ever?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Exactly?
Speaker 5: He's old when they came out.
Speaker 3: Never seen them before ever?
Speaker 2: Well, how did I had one? I had one? You had one and I was in my twenties.
Speaker 5: Why did you have one?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Because they were cute and fun?
Speaker 3: How do you feed a kid.
Speaker 2: You see the little buttons down there, like one of them is for water, one of them's for food.
Speaker 5: It's like a video game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just really cute and fun to have, like a little little pet.
Speaker 1: Never how much are they now? How much pey can you buy them for?
Speaker 3: They start at about eight forty nine and they go up to like twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: So they still sell the same tomb.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, twenty five bucks.
Speaker 2: Amazon okay, okay, dot Chingobana is selling a new perfume for dogs.
Speaker 3: Called thefe Oh my god, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 2: It's named after the co founder Dominico Dulce's dogs, Stupid Buffe. It's one hundred dollars, it's been approved by vets.
Speaker 1: It lasts all day.
Speaker 2: Dogs seem to like it, and it smells like woody notes ying yang yang elong I'm sorry, yang yang yang yang and then a clean, enveloping touch of musk.
Speaker 3: That is stupid.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: Let me mention on that because there was recently my birthday and I received Tom Ford's ebone hume shut that is up, I swear to God, one of the best smelling sense I have ever had. And also it lasts all days. Swear to god, it does not fade whatsoever.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is all tom Ford stuff is, but it is incredibly.
Speaker 1: I've tried fabulous. I didn't like it. I like tried wild cherry. It didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I have better peach, and I didn't like it.
Speaker 5: I didn't like. No, but I smells good. A few may smells incredible. But it's like three hundred fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: What do it smell like.
Speaker 5: It's woody and kind of smoky, but it is a little bit sweet too.
Speaker 3: It's really nice.
Speaker 5: It is I do not Oh my gosh, there are no CENTI likes for it. You can only get it from tom Ford.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I have a little tip about where to get if you want just like a little tiny like travel spray. No, it's a website called micro Perfumes. Oh yes, And you can order any kind of perfume, any tom Ford, any doultigobana, any kind of perfume in.
Speaker 1: A little like travels. You can do. You can either do a little vial.
Speaker 2: You can do it's a little bit more expensive, but the most expense someone I've ever seen is like forty nine dollars for like a spray it's like this tall, maybe like three inches, and twist it and you get you know, you get a good amount instead of having to buy the whole bottle. Which do you ever go through a whole bottle?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever been through a whole bottle of perfume my whole life.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: I just get it, just like I get sick of it and then I don't go through the whole bottle and then it gets old. But anyway, so this micro perfumes that website is awesome. They always have deals.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the average.
Speaker 2: American, according to new Pole, needs five lazy days a month to.
Speaker 1: Feel rested and relaxed. I oh my god, I would.
Speaker 5: I won't want to the weekends we get well, some.
Speaker 1: People don't have a luxury. People work on the weekends. People work on the weekends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, work on the weekends. Sometimes. When Laura and stopped texting me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh god forbid, I said a text on the weekends.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, demand you're infringing on my five days.
Speaker 2: No, so the people what is the lazy day? Here's how the poll shaped it. Three hours of doing nothing, absolutely nothing. God, so but they have three hours of watching TV.
Speaker 5: That sounds like my normal day at night.
Speaker 1: Doing nothing, like absolutely nothing. You're doing something.
Speaker 5: So I can't watch TV.
Speaker 2: That's not because one of them is doing this, is doing absolutely nothing there and there's three hours of watching movies and TV.
Speaker 5: I've never had a lazy day then, So what do you just sit there?
Speaker 3: Read?
Speaker 1: No reading?
Speaker 2: There's one with read one hour reading? We need three hours just sitting and enjoying your living space.
Speaker 5: Well, who just sits there like I.
Speaker 3: Isn't that doing nothing?
Speaker 5: I know it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Two hours of napping, two hours of scrolling on your phone, one hour of eating, one hour for listening to an audiobook, grow podcast. Make it two hours in case you want to get into all the lour Kane after dark every.
Speaker 5: Week, or three hours of Laura listening to vibration noises.
Speaker 2: Oh god, don't bring up. I'll tell you about something I looked up on YouTube before you out me.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: One hour of dreading the next day.
Speaker 3: Oh I got an awful long time to do that now.
Speaker 1: Well, shoot, I just lost my train of thought.
Speaker 3: You were talking about your deldo.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, oh dude, what okay? What did you just say? And what did I just say?
Speaker 5: YouTube search history?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know what put me in this mood or why, because usually I'm looking up manifesting videos and manifesting wealth or positivity videos or something nice to listen to when you fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I can already see.
Speaker 2: That I searched this, and then I'm like, great, Now Brian is going to bring this to the table, So I'm adding myself. First, I looked up a video two Girls, one Cup.
Speaker 1: Oh it's even sadder than that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think I literally typed in these words how to be a better person.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, why.
Speaker 1: Was I doing that that night?
Speaker 3: Why did you think you were so awful?
Speaker 5: That's so random, God, make you feel better. I have never went and looked through your your history, and I barely glance at your recommended except for that one time. Right, I brought it up, right, Okay, now I want to look but now I am going to well, we can look at it later.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh my god, I probably I'm sure you could.
Speaker 3: Do you like my shoes?
Speaker 2: No, I actually don't, And I'm if you wanted my true opinion, honestly, gut reaction No, Why what a kind are they? They're they're actually awful. They're all bumpy and weird.
Speaker 5: Why are they comfortable? What are they? Are?
Speaker 3: Adidas and they're the guy that does Victor so fancy from Louis Vuitton.
Speaker 1: Al where'd you.
Speaker 2: Get them, oh, darling? Did you spend a lot of money on that, oh darling? Or did you get them at an outlet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I did not get them at an outlet.
Speaker 1: You spent some money on those, darling, darling?
Speaker 5: Jeez?
Speaker 2: Somebody who I designed something for Adidas? And finally, what would you never say no to? Is there something that you would Yeah? I paid day off is what? And was one and then money was another one.
Speaker 5: I would take anything unique or rare. Love collectible. I love collecting stuff.
Speaker 2: A Napazon here, a breath mint or gum being offered pizza? Have you ever said no to pizza?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Never will?
Speaker 1: I don't think I know? Flowers yeah, ice cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, cute pets no. Someone asking for a ride would say no. Way an invitation to go shopping? It depends, like I would say no to that?
Speaker 5: Sometimes depends on that you asked me to go.
Speaker 3: It would a know?
Speaker 1: I know? Same? Same? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good uh an invitation to have a beer a hug, and the other one.
Speaker 3: I would say, well, it depends on who wants a hug. There might be a no in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hard, No, do we have what?
Speaker 5: What time? Hard? No? Hard?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what did you want.
Speaker 3: To talk about? Did you talk about it?
Speaker 2: Tell tell us what what happened. We'll end with that and we'll play the game next time.
Speaker 3: So last week, I the pants that I was wearing. I was like, well, I'm gonna need to wear underwear.
Speaker 2: With these Why did you think these particular pants needed underwear?
Speaker 3: They were a little well, they were dressed pants, and they were a little on.
Speaker 1: The thin side. Okay, okay, So the fabric was what like, I don't know, polyester. No, I don't I don't know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: I got linen, but I like, very there might be a problem.
Speaker 1: Okay. So anyway, all right, So.
Speaker 3: I decided to strap everything in. Okay, and about two hours into my morning, I'm all, I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 1: I underwear.
Speaker 3: They were fine, but they were just binding. So I went into the bathroom to remove them, and I realized that they.
Speaker 5: Were on backwards.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, you cannot be that comfortable.
Speaker 5: Backwards. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wore my underwear backwards the other day to my accident.
Speaker 5: Yes, like wait, so you're like, wow, my butts really well?
Speaker 2: Well because I were like it wasn't like a it wasn't like a tiny like G string, but it was like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: So you had total like camel toe. Oh my god, do not. It's just like a good idea on each side. You're like, oh, wow.
Speaker 1: You're so. I don't.
Speaker 2: Stop talking about period, period, and don't talk about me.
Speaker 1: Not having a period.
Speaker 3: There's so much to talk about in that sentence. I mean you imagine have you.
Speaker 1: Talked about it too? But the secret sound it's not funny.
Speaker 3: It is funny you with a thong on hilarious.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. I was uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It's like a flag wrapped around a flagpole, fillowing in the wind.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 5: I didn't make sense?
Speaker 1: You think I like horse lips? Your kids were, they were sections.
Speaker 5: That's right, your spirits.
Speaker 3: So everything's probably still tight down.
Speaker 1: It's fine, my god.
Speaker 3: Dusty, but otherwise conditions and cobwebby but otherwise fine.
Speaker 2: True pretty much, oh minimal, minimal.
Speaker 3: I love making you left.
Speaker 1: That was so funny.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well we're ending the show. I'll we'll do the game next ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Time, just like just like five minutes.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't help it. See how boss she is.
Speaker 5: I'm from the boss bitch to bitch boss.
Speaker 2: All right, comes with a buzzer. I don't know how we're going to work the buzzer into it. Okay, we'll put it right there.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Okay, now, oh, this is a new game. This is a new game.
Speaker 2: I know I haven't even taken out of the box yet, so I'm gonna there are questions, right and uh so I guess Brian, if you know this before, Eric knows this, if I when I when I asked the question, you just go. If you say it, can you just play the game? Pretend you're a buzzer that come on? Okay, ready, what is my most embarrassing memory?
Speaker 1: Eric?
Speaker 3: When I ship my pants on my way Tolong beat?
Speaker 5: No mine, when you put your underwear on backwards? It was when you went to rehab.
Speaker 1: No, it was embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Well, it was.
Speaker 1: You're not allowing to make fun of that. I remember, like, people say, that's not cool.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm all right, whatever, it's funny, okay.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I know, but I mean it's at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready, but it is my most favorite sport to watch.
Speaker 3: Gymnastics me, well, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's not a sport I know, but like I don't watch.
Speaker 5: I want to contest that answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, and please see I you can't and you can't just scream that you have to.
Speaker 1: Do the buzzer.
Speaker 5: I don't have a buzzer, Laura, use your mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, Okay, all right, all right, have I ever been fired from a job?
Speaker 5: Eric? How can you tell? Because cricket noises?
Speaker 3: I was making the bester for Brian. Oh you what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just gonna say, yes, well what job have you been firing?
Speaker 1: I'm asking about me.
Speaker 2: These are questions about me, and he's not getting it. I'm asking, like you, this is a question about me. Have I ever been fired from a job? And then you do you know?
Speaker 3: Oh this is what?
Speaker 1: So you've got it. So either Brian knows or you know this about me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm buzz away.
Speaker 5: Yes, you've been fired from a job?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, A couple now, I know what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, And and then I'll pass them to you and then you can read them about you, and then.
Speaker 3: We'll let's just start over.
Speaker 1: Because I was, okay, what is my least favorite food?
Speaker 3: Fruit?
Speaker 5: Bingo, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I'll do one more and then I'll pass to you. When am I at my most productive?
Speaker 5: When you've had a red working? I said, both of.
Speaker 2: Those are correct, and both of those are at the same time. But my thought was at night. Oh okay, I feel true. Sometimes I get a second wind and then I get I stay up super late, so.
Speaker 5: That's when I get through the most.
Speaker 3: Wait, I said, that's usually when you're at work. So boo, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Know it's true. It's true. It's true. It's true. Who was my least favorite teacher?
Speaker 3: Missus Smith?
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't know that.
Speaker 5: This is Wormwood.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember having a least favorite. Who was my favorite teacher? Boo, stupid Wormwood? Who What is my biggest insecurity?
Speaker 5: Your face?
Speaker 3: It used to be your boobs?
Speaker 5: Your hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Eric, and yes Brian about my hair, not my face.
Speaker 1: Geez, you're gonna get it. You're gonna get it this episode. I feel it. Oh boy, I feel the come in. I feel it.
Speaker 5: Come, you're singing. You should be incubut that.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do I prefer to give or receive gifts?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, you like to receive that, but you are very good at giving gifts.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Is that a bad thing that I like to get things?
Speaker 5: It's fun? Is it fun to receive gifts? Yeah? That's fun? No?
Speaker 1: But like, is it bad that I am that I'd rather get a gift than give a gift?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, that is kind of no.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Okay, I'll do one more than I'm passing them to. You care about you? Should I rather? Would I rather donate or sell?
Speaker 5: Sell?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys got it?
Speaker 3: You want all right it? Brian?
Speaker 5: Yeah, telepathically just tell me whatever?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 3: Am I afraid of flying?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 3: Okay? What was I scared of as a child?
Speaker 5: Spiders?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you still are?
Speaker 3: Yes? What is my favorite TV?
Speaker 5: Girls?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wow, Lauria, it's that one?
Speaker 4: Yay?
Speaker 3: Which app on my phone? Do I use the most?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? No, if your nugget in there?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? That I.
Speaker 1: Know for real? For real?
Speaker 5: Hilarious?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 1: Or Facebook? Actould see Facebook?
Speaker 5: Where did you guys see the joke? I think it was during like the Republican National Convention. Not to get political, but they the people's brinds are accounts were blowing up when if they were nearby the Republican Convention.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was fully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: What is my favorite candle?
Speaker 1: Scent us?
Speaker 5: Uh? Ex genitals, cedar?
Speaker 3: Neither one? Oh well close tobacco?
Speaker 1: Oh okayol.
Speaker 3: What am I most proud of the.
Speaker 1: Relationship you had with your mom?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that is the first thing that came to my mind because that's a I mean, that's really great. Okay, I already saw the I saw the question what time do I wake up for work? Seven thirty? Is?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I can't. I don't expect to hear fromim until then.
Speaker 3: Am I an introvert or an extrovert?
Speaker 1: He's an introverted extrovert? Does that make any sense? Yes, you get.
Speaker 3: That, yes, because sometimes I don't like to be around people.
Speaker 1: No, it was like a little bit of ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to give you both out. Okay, what toppings do I like on my pizza?
Speaker 2: Pepperoni sausage, just pepper Yeah, just pepperoni.
Speaker 3: I thought it all depends on a sausage.
Speaker 1: Well, he's getting frisky if it's got veins in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, why are you going to take a.
Speaker 1: Deep dark hole?
Speaker 5: We all make an implication and he's just.
Speaker 3: Do I prefer walking or running?
Speaker 5: Walking? Walking?
Speaker 3: Yes, I only run as someone's chasing patch. Do I prefer chocolate or vanilla?
Speaker 1: Vanilla? Or shake or chocolate shakes?
Speaker 5: The world?
Speaker 1: Oh do I don't even know you?
Speaker 5: Are we talking about sausage?
Speaker 1: Actually I don't actually have.
Speaker 5: Screwed up, probably van screwed up.
Speaker 1: You like chocolate chocolate shake? I knew this. I know this.
Speaker 5: Chocolate shakes are really I know this.
Speaker 3: I don't want one right now.
Speaker 1: I know you have on the other day. You can't have another one.
Speaker 3: Do I like to read?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god, it's his favorit thing in the world.
Speaker 5: He writes like coffee books.
Speaker 1: No, he reads autobiography. Oh yes, he loves those.
Speaker 3: I just got Leslie effing Jones.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What is my favorite movie?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh boy, oh boy boy.
Speaker 3: No, oh geez, you both know this.
Speaker 1: Oh Chu not Chucky Chucky? No Halloween, No, that's his?
Speaker 5: Who is it yours?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Yours?
Speaker 1: Is uh? The Indiana Jones were, Okay, I'm like Freddy. No, I'm going to extorcist. Oh yeah, God, thank God, save myself.
Speaker 5: We haven't talked about that in a long time. That's why.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I was so not going to sleep with you tonight.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: Laura's heartbroken.
Speaker 3: Last one. Okay, what is my favorite animal?
Speaker 1: Dog or no? Owl?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good I love owls, some of my my mama those als. All right, Brian, either come up here or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got it. I can't look at that.
Speaker 1: No you can't. He he has to look at the questions and then there we go. Okay, so we here.
Speaker 2: Now we can use the buzzer because whoever gets it first, hold hold over here.
Speaker 1: See if we know Brian at all, probably I don't know. Who do you think?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: How do I feel about roller coasters?
Speaker 3: You love them?
Speaker 5: I do love roller coasters?
Speaker 1: Present like that, I think?
Speaker 5: Okay, would I rather take a vacation or a staycation vacation? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I knew that too. You just blurted it out first.
Speaker 5: Have I ever been arrested?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Been pulled over, No way, I have never been pulled over.
Speaker 1: He just turned our boy. Happy birthday by the way, Oh my god, yes, thank you, my god. Your birthday was like last week Friday. Oh my god, twenty four years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after reminded you, no, how do you you know that?
Speaker 5: Because you respond we're in the same group chat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wow.
Speaker 1: I thought I privately messaged you.
Speaker 5: Anyways. Do I have any side hustles.
Speaker 1: Besides what you normally do every day?
Speaker 5: That's that's my nine to five. Yeah, this film kind of Actually I do some videography work sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and the show and this yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: What is my guiltiest pleasure.
Speaker 3: Tarantino films?
Speaker 4: That's not guilty ice cream, you know, or shakes or something. Candy, cinnamon, candy, cinnamon bo cocky dude, I okay, I love cinnamon candy.
Speaker 1: What the hell, my greatest man are you guys from?
Speaker 5: Disappointment in life? Is that they discontinue discontinued fire jolly ranch.
Speaker 3: No, oh my god, the worst ever?
Speaker 5: All right, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: That is horrifying?
Speaker 3: Go lock yourself in there for the rest of the show. If I ever find those, Brian, I'm getting those for us. They're probably ten years old, though so.
Speaker 1: Good one of the ninety nine cents stories.
Speaker 5: I have them. There, they stop, they stopped making them. What do I like to do to relax?
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, movies is good. Okay. Do I like pumpkin flavored things?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, I do not.
Speaker 5: I do like the smell of them, though, I got it, but he didn't push the buzzer.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all right, Okay, I'll let you have it. Since I just smoke and who you are?
Speaker 1: You're totally smoking me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Do I prefer Marvel or DC Comics?
Speaker 3: Marvel DC?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I might as well take.
Speaker 5: I'm a big fan of Batman, especially the Matt Reeves movie. But okay, who's my celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna go a miss? Oh jeez. Oh, you've mentioned this before.
Speaker 5: He's mentioned there's two answers. I'll take. One of them is alive. One of them is not Audrey Hepburn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, oh, the other one is Fisher.
Speaker 5: But that is a good answer.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: The other one's on our mossh Oh but yeah, Audrey Hepburn. Good, pull though, thank you, thank you, thank your God.
Speaker 1: Pull that out of my butt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, prettiest woman ever. All right, Do I believe in ghosts?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: You are hopeful, you're hopeful that you see a ghost.
Speaker 5: I don't think. I don't believe they're really real.
Speaker 1: You don't think that you ever will?
Speaker 5: I think if I do, it'll be through hallucination or something like that. Okay, would I ever go skydiving? Yes, yes, I already have.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Never when it is my birthday. That's a funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Ninth What is the top of my bucket list?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh? Getting married to Brazil? How did Eric?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just kidding. I'm getting married. I wouldn't say that it's on my bucket list, but that is on my list.
Speaker 1: On your list, but it's not like at the top of your what what would you say? What came to your mind first?
Speaker 5: I don't know what's on top of my bucket list.
Speaker 2: We should make a bucket list next week, let's do or we should come with our bucket list.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys have homework.
Speaker 3: Great, I know you're gonna do it like you very busy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you have.
Speaker 2: Your precious schedule with you tonight you're precious calendar.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guess what I'm seeing on Friday?
Speaker 1: A movie?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 5: Brian, No, on Friday. I think I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I haven't checked the Alien Romulus.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, you gotta tell me if that's good. Yeah, because they haven't released a good one since Aliens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they said this is right up there with Who's Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I liked I liked the Alien Covenant, but yeah, who's directing it? The guy who did Yeah, the guy did the Evil Dead remake and Don't Breathe. Yeah, okay, cool, all right, Last question, Laura, Yes, that's gonna it's gonna be so good. Okay, last question. What is my middle name?
Speaker 1: Oh, ed Arles.
Speaker 5: Edward?
Speaker 3: No, don't go.
Speaker 1: What's the name of my son?
Speaker 5: His name is Charlie.
Speaker 2: It is Charlie, but his real name is Charles grandfather's name.
Speaker 5: Thomas. No, but you're somehow oddly close, Jonathan. No, Thomas isn't close, linguistically, but there is a connection.
Speaker 1: Anthony, Brian Anthony shown.
Speaker 5: Scott Scott Stot Brian Scott Jones's try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're one more guys, then then we suck. We suck. But we don't know this. Do you know ours?
Speaker 5: Uh? Well, isn't your middle name your maiden name?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't hyphen eight?
Speaker 5: Is it Diane?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Grace?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, that would be a great one. I wish or may. No, that's a anti calls me.
Speaker 5: What is your middle name? And oh that's why I knew that.
Speaker 1: That was the name of my grandmother.
Speaker 5: Way, Eric, do you have a Milli name?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: Is it Edward? That's good? Okay, So what is is Daniel?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I would have never got that in a million years.
Speaker 1: Dana's close to what he said.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's the funny thing. And this is why I say because I knew you wouldn't be any Thomas. No, it's because my middle name is my dad's first name, and my first name is my grandfather's middle name, and his first name is Thomas.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Okay, so my grandfather's name is is Thomas. Bryan the you're Brian Thomas? No, I'm Brian Daniel, I mean Brian.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I'm going to go, wow, what you lost me a gramp?
Speaker 5: Wow? WA's she said?
Speaker 3: Night night here night.
Speaker 5: Just say love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on all right. I'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Love your podcast, good night, good night.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Laura on the phone the other day and I said I called her mommy, and she goes, that's that was the most strangely provocative way that you.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: So then I just decided to say mommy to her in all different Eric.
Speaker 5: Just oozes sex.
Speaker 3: I really really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I don't know what's up. Something's up like pheromones are popping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: And you're not working out for two weeks. By the way, you're not.
Speaker 3: We'll see. I won't do yoga.
Speaker 1: You don't do that anyway.
Speaker 5: This should be easy for him, so I've been doing a lot of downward dog.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, please just log out.
Speaker 2: Log out before we go any farther far enough this episode.
Speaker 1: Just log out, please please. You are a dirty bird tonight.
Speaker 3: You are a brats.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love you, my sweet babies. Oh my god, I'm so sorry.