Speaker 1: From He's the News podcast show Fundo.
Speaker 2: What you say?
Speaker 3: March let up?
Speaker 4: Welcome everyone to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host, the major player. Don't have to be Superstar Matt Cardona ak the thousand Dollars Bros. Aka the Michael Jordan of Wrestling Figure Collecting.
Speaker 5: I'm your host, the most professional wrestler t NA star, proud member of this system, one half the most handsome tag team champions in the world, main character on AMC. What's up? Wait, wait a.
Speaker 4: Minute, I don't know about bear being handsome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are we talking? He was bleeding all over the floor the other day, just out of every wound.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say, Hey, I'm not saying he's the ugly man, but I wouldn't classify.
Speaker 5: That I'm handsome, so I'll take it. But anyway, well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, compared to it really sounds like a buried bear here.
Speaker 3: But most nonsome ever in a world where Strikeforce existed?
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, Young Stallions, the major Brothers, the major Players.
Speaker 3: Yeah true, Well I'm also to produce of the show smart Mark Fox and this show is brought to you by our good friends, of course, as always, Ringside Collectibles use code major to save ten percent.
Speaker 4: Ringside Collectible's got a lot of cool stuff coming in very very soon. Follow us on x, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, everywhere at major w F pod and subscribe to this podcast where we get your podcasts, and leave us a great review of major review because we want this podcast to spread Like Riki She's but cheeks.
Speaker 5: Was there some major reviews this week? Wor Wilde reviews, Yes, and let's read the winner. Who will be getting a prize?
Speaker 3: Jake Embry at Lumberjake. I think he's a wrestler. Well there is a wrestler name Lumberjake. Anyway, this podcast is worth a listen whether you're a toy fan or a wrestling fan. This is one of those shows that goes by so fast it has never felt like a chore to listen to. Even times I have taken a break or slowed down on collecting, I still listen to this podcast every week to say informed or entertained. Three down to earth guys just talking toys and having great time doing it. But as the title to this review says, which the title is most expensive free podcast. It's a free podcast, but you can't help to want to scratch that figure itch and buy yourself a toy or two. Shout out to their Facebook group, which is one of the best communities of like minded people you could ever be a part of. I am a major Mark four Life.
Speaker 5: Amazing, five star review. But that's got to be the first time ever that Matt Cardona was described as down to earth.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely don to earth DT orbit me and Mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mister card I don't know.
Speaker 4: Bro, I have a baby face, a natural baby face.
Speaker 3: I don't think you know of down the earth means yeah. I think Also, you just scared me when you said I have a baby No, no, no, I got a little nervous.
Speaker 4: Geez pumped the brakes. They giveaway Curtzy Brings side collectibles. All you got to is find the pinpost on x reposts to be eligible. Last week it was Booker T from the Vault who won.
Speaker 5: Booker T.
Speaker 3: Sucker James Kramer, who's a restaurant manager and a champion apparently let's.
Speaker 4: Go very cool and the prize this week Stevie Ray.
Speaker 5: Matching Set Magic Matching Set in the Blue. Alright, guys, we got some follow up Brian what happened at TNA Live we were live in Sacramento, the Auditorium, very cool historic wrestling building. I was in the number one contenders Battle Royal and fotionally that little squirmy fuckhead hometown man tricked me and knocked me out of there. No big deal, Eric, Oh is that YouTube guy in your group? Now? YouTube guy? No? I didn't. That does look like he's matching us though. On BD is definitely in good spot. But your new number one contender is Eric Young actually, so congrats to eat like that. He's obviously a podcast favorite. But then the big story for me, it was the history maker or the history breaker, Leon Slater defending his X Division championship against Cedric Alexander at the System and guess what, he couldn't get it done. Cedric Alexander coming the championship one day shy of Leon Slater breaking the record for being the longest raining Exhibsion champion. So we were super excited. Cedric's been on a freaking tear big so so proud of him, big heat that he stopped. Uh, it's Leon for making history. But we couldn't be more proud of him.
Speaker 4: This makes a lot more sense to me because now you have some more gold in the system. I was wondering why Moose is in Australia for World Series Wrestling wearing the System gear. I guess he wants to be back it.
Speaker 5: I tweeted it. He's my man's in denial. I don't know he's.
Speaker 4: Still wearing that System gear in Australia.
Speaker 5: I appreciate him, you know, wrapping the brand, you know, all the way over there for Adrian. But geez, man, oh my god, I get the net Moose, it's over, you know.
Speaker 4: I am devastated that I'm missing that World Series.
Speaker 5: I was. I was feeling it this week checking social media, missing I'll seeing all those posts.
Speaker 4: That's Pyro now full production.
Speaker 5: Where it's just like the boys greeting each other at the airport, hugging and slow mo and stuff. So I was like that one cut me deep a little bit.
Speaker 4: I've had a couple of boys hit me up privately and saying like, thank you for putting me over to the promoter. I've been making a killing blah. I was missing messaging Adrian.
Speaker 5: We're working on a System of Invasion twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, by the way, was my red eyed right out of Sacramento after twofold Slam days of TNA Wrestling, and I made my return to a c W Wisconsin Water City Wrestling con again the management called me in to steal the show like I always do, swimming and dough at the merch table and representing like I always do, and just.
Speaker 3: Rushing into the hall of fame. Right.
Speaker 5: No, still no hall of fame plackfrom that shady promoter that you know that runs the company. But one day I know I'm gonna be due.
Speaker 3: Well, can you tell me about uh Cannick going in the Battle.
Speaker 5: Royalok, guys, I didn't you have a photo of this? There's footage and a photo Michael Knnock like, oh my goodness, this literally bro.
Speaker 4: First of all, he completely going sleeveless.
Speaker 5: See he's completely chickening out. If you can't tell by this photo.
Speaker 3: The second sho looks so scared.
Speaker 5: It literally like the elimination reminded me of like a kid who was acting up and wouldn't go to bed and the parents are trying to like put him in the bed. That's what it looked like. That's what it reminded me of. But a shoot, technically, Michael Kannick has been in a professional wrestling match, so yeah, something to be proud of.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I love that he's so jacked now he's got to go sleepless.
Speaker 5: He's in shape. Oh my, I look at that. The debut of the Major Championship booster lost a lot of way. It was great to hang with the boys, great to see Tyson Kidd and hang pretty pretty awesome trip. So I'm I'm running on fumes. I had six flights, three matches, haven't had a full night sleep and probably probably since man Thursday.
Speaker 3: But good, well, thanks for doing that. We're recording this podcast on a Sunday night because I'm I'm home for I think fourteen hours total just to pop in here, do the vlog, do the do the podcast, and then head back out.
Speaker 5: So it's what we do. And yeah, the Major Championship is beautiful. That was the debut of it, oldcats, thank you, and we had a great time at the table selling big rubber guys to the people of Oshkosh and they got to take pictures with the belt and hold it. It was pretty cool. It was a big hit. I love that.
Speaker 4: Uh Thursday, it was my birthday, Happy birthday. To me, and I celebrated in Los Angeles, went to Crazy the Mandalorin and Grogu World premiere walk in the Red Carpet with Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Even my mom asked me today, how did Matt get to do that? Said, I don't know. He's a Star Wars guy.
Speaker 4: On my WW Superstar. People ask why do you go back to w for stuff like this walk in the Red carpet? Wow, Well she's she's doing her like resting Bisiness face.
Speaker 3: You know that's a Poudy face.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And she has like a Razor Ramone curl. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, yo, she knows ras is my favorite.
Speaker 3: That's Leya.
Speaker 5: She was trying to do a little Power of the Forest lea And actually I don't think she was, but.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you were doing Darth Vader and she was doing.
Speaker 4: No. My my suit's kind of brown if you look closely, and I'm wearing some Grogu socks, speak of goog Look at that. Taking another pic from WrestleMania to the mand O Grogu World premiere.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing, Bruski. Yeah, you know you don't.
Speaker 5: Even Menelas not smiling.
Speaker 3: That's just what they do.
Speaker 5: Brian. This is what goes on.
Speaker 3: You don't smile. But here's the thing, there's a smile. If I was going to the freaking Mandalorian actual premiere, I would have told you, guys the second I found out, I would have said, guys, I'm going to the You don't even say anything. I just turned on Twitter and you're at the premiere.
Speaker 5: Definitely said it to us. I could have swore I said it last week, not to me. I said it on the pod. Believe on the show. I believe I said it on the show.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you meant the actual What other premiere, I don't know. The premiere in Orlando, the freaking Oh, the AMC Theater premiere of Mandalorian.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I was inches away from Pedro from Sigourney, you know, crazy from Polony. Uh, listen. The movie was a lot of fun. I think you guys are going to enjoy it. If I will say this, if you are a fan of The Clone Wars, the cartoon series, you will appreciate it a lot more. And I am not not that I'm not a fan of the Clone Wars because I've never seen it. So a lot of the things I didn't realize until after the fact, I would have loved it a lot more if I was if I knew who this guy was.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I assume that if I got a big spoiler. I went to Walmart with my daughter the other day. We're looking at toys, said on the bot, I'd literally that. I then I just assumed that he meant he was going to the first screening near his house or some shit. I didn't know he meant he was actually going to the freaking La premiere. But anyway, I saw the toys and I was blown away. I'm seeing all these come like this person's in the movie. This person. I'm like, holy shit, that's a spoiler.
Speaker 4: No, if I think if it's a toy, it's not a spoiler.
Speaker 3: It's the actual movie toy. I'm seeing Sigourney. Okay, I knew that. Yeah, But then there was other There was Clone Wars characters that I was blown away at.
Speaker 4: Did you not like watch the trailers or anything.
Speaker 3: I watched the trailers. I just didn't know that those characters were in it, especially enough have a figure. I didn't know, right, But I'm excited because I think the Clone Wars is my I think it's the best star Wars story ever told.
Speaker 5: I've never seen. I've always wanted to get to it, but like, I'm just not a cartoon guy. You know.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 4: And I do appreciate what Dave Piloni's doing bringing all that stuff into the live action. Sure, he's a true fan and I'm loving that he's in charge now. So it was. It was a fun experience a little stressful because we had a red eye to SmackDown.
Speaker 5: We had to change our flight. Like during the movie, I'm not leaving. I'm oh shit, you know, yeah, leaving, not leaving the movie, not walking out of the premiere. It's route is intense.
Speaker 4: But I took a red eye to uh my to Charlotte, then drove an hour and a half to Columbia believe South Carolina. SmackDown had a match with uh Frasier on Maine. Event This guy is uh he's a fast s ob.
Speaker 5: You said, no, dog, he's a fast Nobody got time for that.
Speaker 4: But uh, you know, he was flipped and flying, but I stopped him with the little rough bridder.
Speaker 5: You won which one two? Three? Hey, listen, come on, come on, always ready, always Ready.
Speaker 3: Needs to be a little bit better.
Speaker 4: Not the best Win Loss Records has ever turned to w W.
Speaker 5: But your face right there is like Chelsea had a movie premiere.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, Also that was that was good to call back. I also, uh, I don't want to put it up ye because I don't think it's public yet. But I I filmed something seeing my entrance to the video game for the first time, So that's pretty cool. So I like that, right, Like I did the mo cap. I saw they chose my debut gear, which I never taken. Still photo wins. I was a little impressed with that.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, interesting.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, but very cool. So I did that.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to check in on mckenan of it Oscar retired. Did she retire? I don't know what. Seemingly I don't know. Seems like Bill's probably like lonely matcha man doc. He's just sitting on the dock looking out into the ocean.
Speaker 3: Seemingly retired.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, Friday Night Big Ring of Honor pay per view Supercard of Honor. My arms still bothering me in.
Speaker 5: The Shane Douglas cast.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well, bad news here, Brian, because for the first time in two hundred and forty six days, I was attacked again. I was attacked and I was I was unfortunately told, well you know, I had to help out a little bit.
Speaker 5: Was on social media and I shoot, lo, oled at, what what's that? I just like when you get bumped.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh oh yes, well, well you know, unfortunately I tore my bicep again.
Speaker 5: That's what I all that mark.
Speaker 4: If I were you and I had a figure coming out in a suit, I would wear that suit every appearance possible. Okay, like Doug Funny, same outfit.
Speaker 5: Your Homer Simpson, you have one outfit.
Speaker 3: I agree, Brosky. The suit is in my back. Okay, it's in my back? How okay? Ye see, you know I couldn't even walk.
Speaker 4: Thrown out of a battle oil here my god, that's another callback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, guys, I couldn't walk on safe working with the rascals. Just a couple of jerks used story against me. But here's the deal, Brosky. That suit is too tight, too tight to take a bump.
Speaker 4: I'll get it and stretch material.
Speaker 3: I tried. I tried to re order the suit. That the material is is no more so it would not be exact. So I have the suit, and I wear it in situations where I am not getting physical, but I cannot. I can barely jump up on the apron with that's Brian knows. Yeah, David Allen pants.
Speaker 5: When I was the head to tap out on David Allen stuff, when I was the commissioner of GCW, and I wore suits and just I got a little physical.
Speaker 4: I was ripping suits left and right.
Speaker 3: Yeah that I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I've seen Moose rip suits at TNA, like every day.
Speaker 3: I got working suits.
Speaker 5: Onetime, his balls came out me to call cut on pre tape out. Yeah, Jo Henry about that. That's a real story.
Speaker 4: All right, little follow up from last week. I said, I got a bunch of retro Star Wars figures to go in my desk star Space Station. There are the figures on the package, and then here is the empty one, and then there's the full one.
Speaker 5: But it looked way better with figures in it, much much more exciting.
Speaker 4: And then as I was building all this, I realized I'm missing one fucking stormtrooper, which of course he's the most expensive one forty bucks. I think got another Stormtrooper coming, but uh, yeah, I just this is something I obviously didn't have as a kid. It didn't come out when I was a kid. But man, like all the things they repurposed or remade, this is something they definitely should have done for the nineties. Pout of the Forest and so much fun. The trash Compact didn't. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: They didn't really didn't do any big.
Speaker 5: There's no big thing, right sets.
Speaker 4: They didn't do the Ewok village, but they did the at eight, the Falcon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the vehicle. There's no big placet.
Speaker 3: They did a couple of those.
Speaker 5: There's no power of the Force big placet, right.
Speaker 4: Well, they did like a couple they did, like the cantina and you could like it's cardboard unfolds and it's actually ginormous, but it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not plastic or anything.
Speaker 3: And then they had these little like diorama sets. Yes, a couple of those, but they were small.
Speaker 4: What about this from cis Whooo no hair, no flare? Check this out, Sea Rat, our boys, Sea Rat. Look at that right, he has the big rubber guy.
Speaker 3: Flair was gifting that to me.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh, with some autograph.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you took that at RKO. Here's a flare of ringworn.
Speaker 4: Trunks autograph ring worn green trunks with the matching big rubber guy that looks pretty damnsing really cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, honored that you chose our figure to be in there. I'm thinking I might have to do that with uh some brosky stuff, some.
Speaker 4: Brosky so out there.
Speaker 5: He is a c rat. Yeah he's here, so uh it's to really get my wheel spinning on some things that I didn't realize. You can like tell them to do stuff like this, bro.
Speaker 4: That's that's the reason I love CS. You could literally get whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Great, Like the way you design your gear you do like a shitty drawing and then TTD like makes it actually good. Do the same thing with cis yep.
Speaker 4: Like there's a bunch of things that I've done, Like I've put like, uh a zach Ryder retro against the death Match King Zombie Sailor and they do it like like I'm facing off, like whatever you want, they can make happen.
Speaker 5: Oh look, that's got a little sneak peak here in the chat on Anderson and Trunks is next. I really really like that. All right, guys, we're talking about this last week, but it finally ended the ram. This was wild.
Speaker 4: The one of one patch card forty two thousand dollars and forty two one hundred dollars sixty three bits.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: First of all, guys, you couldn't do free shipping?
Speaker 5: I guess no, because that's it's like insured. I mean, that's why it's so high obviously, right, it's like a big time.
Speaker 4: Because the free shipping the cellar could just do.
Speaker 5: But you're eating that, and you're already eating costs because he's not getting all that forty.
Speaker 4: If you're getting forty two thousand, you can eat.
Speaker 5: One hundreds taking you know what I mean? You know two g's plus, you know what I mean? Did you see that Karl Anthony Towns of the Knicks was trying to win this card.
Speaker 4: I did see that, and he posted about it.
Speaker 5: I did see that. That's like, like, that's where we're at.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is the second most expensive WWE trading card of all time. I believe the number one ww card is a Roman reigns Panini. And of course, like the Wrestling All Star Hogans are the number ones.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's going to be even more because they're there was a ton of these on people's gear this past mania, so yeah, and.
Speaker 4: And they've been popping up and uh, someone put a one hundred thousand dollars bounty on the John Cena, which is crazy, too.
Speaker 3: Wild, Brian, Speaking of cards, did you see our friend, uh Jay Silva started like a like a card brand. He's building a brand beyond our backs.
Speaker 5: Like social media card stuff. Yeah content, I don't know the silver slabs.
Speaker 3: Silva Slabs, check it out, guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so Randy even tweeted about the carntent you ever bought this card to being titled to the throwback gear or what WrestleMania forty was.
Speaker 5: He's going to gift it to the Winternet. Then that's even more amazing, you know. Yeah, but I mean yeah, you got to like, who wouldn't acknowledge if they had a card? Insane bro pretty cool history making history.
Speaker 3: Making imagine that.
Speaker 5: I want to There's there's the cat.
Speaker 3: Oh and he's going to pay sixty.
Speaker 5: Oh somebody somebody put out one hundred, like a like a breaker or something put out the hundred one. So yeah, Cat's gonna have to dig deep. But yeah, trust me, he's got the funds. He's got the funds.
Speaker 3: You have to assume also that these are just gonna go up in value, right, like as the years go on, Well in twenty years, if somebody's looking back at this WrestleMania as one of their fondest memories as a kid, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's also the legendary careers of John Cena and Randy Orton. That's what you're really banking on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, time will tell people that grew up on them. That's that's more where I would see. I think this is awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I certainly think this is awesome, very very cool. I love that wrestling collectibles are in the main street.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Some other news, some follow up. I'm sorry mavin our good friend Maven. I got to congratulate him. Huffman just surpassed. First of all, this guy when we met him didn't even know how to use a razor cell phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean for real crazy.
Speaker 3: And he well he still doesn't know how to do anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well he's better off obviously, But he just broke two hundred and fifty million views on YouTube. And I don't know if it's to celebrate it or not, but he filmed a vlogsky kNs man and as of this recording has almost two hundred thousand views. So Brian, get over there and steal this idea.
Speaker 5: I have an idea. Not gonna steal the idea, but yeah, we'll see if we'll get some content at k and S because that same thumbnail with your face on it, let's see AI figures everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ken wishes it was that neat in there.
Speaker 5: What a I mean, what an interesting vlog if you will check it out, you know, if you want to inside a kNs wrestle ust which we name dropping here quite a bit.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's not the world's largest wrestling collection.
Speaker 5: Definitely not.
Speaker 3: What a liar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm two hundred thousand views, so.
Speaker 3: I believe Kyle Peterson probably has the world'slarge just wrestling collection.
Speaker 4: He's got a big one, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: He's got a big one.
Speaker 3: Let's change the Kyle Peterson thumbnail to that exact thumbnail, but Brosky's face.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: I literally take the man one and put Broskey's face.
Speaker 5: I have no problem with that. Can you switch the title as well? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What does that say?
Speaker 4: Switch the title to the same title or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Of course I can.
Speaker 4: Let's I mean, let's let's let me let me see that thumb again.
Speaker 3: Let me let me see you just put Brosky right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Flame Black Hood.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't think it's gonna it's gonna save an old video. I think for something new.
Speaker 5: Maybe h Jazz.
Speaker 4: He he was impatient for his Monday and Night Wars too.
Speaker 5: He was ready.
Speaker 4: He bought these from Australia, but he got them the head Bangers the first time.
Speaker 5: I am seeing these in person. Yes, I'm a little excited.
Speaker 6: Yes I'm a mark for myself, and yes I love having action figures with myself.
Speaker 5: So here we go. Look at that.
Speaker 6: That is beautyful. Oh yeah, back, simply amazing. Build a figure. Yeah, of course I'm gonna order more because I'm gonna have to have the entire set and I'm gonna have to build Rick Rude. But yeah, this is fucking awesome. Yeah, this is great. So yeah, so make sure you go get yours and build a figure, build a Rick Rude, you get me, you get Glenn Bryan Adams, you gotta get the Hall coagain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's fucking awesome and I'm excited. I am on the lookover this set as well. It's cool man happy for the head Bangers obviously, you know, and we're in twenty twenty six of the Headbangers getting all this current merch from all these different companies. Pretty cool, very cool.
Speaker 4: Some unfortunate news.
Speaker 5: Barry Blouse, who uh you know if you are a big fan of Beyond the Mat he you know was the man behind that passed away this week. That movie. If you were around for that movie, it it was revolutionary at the time.
Speaker 3: I think I saw it three or four times in theaters.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I like it. I just always have. Yeah, we had a spirit to talk about this in the TNA locker room. Actually, you know, I like, like, I don't know about you guys, but like that was in select theaters. I remember like looking in the newspaper and my dad took me and I saw it Papa Beart Paul to like this little theater in Port Washington. The only thing I ever saw there. And I've watched it. I can't tell you any times I've seen this film.
Speaker 4: So is it streaming anywhere?
Speaker 5: It's not. I had to buy it. It is, but you have to buy it. And I recently like in the past like two months, was thinking I hadn't seen it in a long time, and I watched it, and I don't know if we talk about this, but I got like kind of emotional watching it, even though I had seen it so many times, but I don't think I had seen it as a parent. And the stuff at the end with Mick and the Rock and his family at Rumble like like really got to me. Man. It was like it was crazy to have it like a whole new experience after seeing this movie. I couldn't even tell you how many times I've seen it.
Speaker 4: For those who haven't seen it, it's like unreal before, unreal, tough it up before, tough enough, you know, like it was.
Speaker 5: It was groundbreaking footage behind the scenes of pro wrestling.
Speaker 3: For all walks of life too, like the tippity top w t B stuff, and also indies that I that at the time didn't even know existed.
Speaker 5: Dude, rolling Alexander, you know what? You know what much me and Dango quote Rolling Alexander to this day. You know you're standing away from the Jack in the boxes.
Speaker 3: Mark. Yes, So here's this. Here's an interesting story. I I've mentioned before that I went to grad school for documentary production, and you know, I don't know. I spent three years studying documentaries, you know, theory and also producing them. And Beyond the Mat was always, first of all, maybe the first documentary I ever watched, you know, especially something that wasn't just like a like a planet Earth type thing. So I've always loved it. And when I was in school, I sent Barry blaustein a message I thought that it was on Facebook, just like asking for advice, and he wrote back to me and we had a dialogue and he watched one of my movies and gave me advice about it and gave me notes on it. And I immediately tried to find that message, but I could not find the message, but he But I also remember thinking, like, why is this guy responding to me? I didn't think he was going to do this, but he did. But I thought that was awesome. And he helped me a lot with one of my projects in school. And I wish that I could find that message, but I don't know how to find them.
Speaker 5: Like not to one up you, but like maybe like a decade ago, Dreamer asked me that he said I got to film something I used your school like an interview. I said sure, and I was just rolling over there on an off day to just open it up for him. And I let Tommy in whenever and I was BS and I was the guy was like running errands. I was just leaving as I was walking out, Barry blouste And walked in and he was the guy that Tommy was filling with. So yeah, I got to meet him, like very briefly in creative.
Speaker 3: Bro What was that? What was that project?
Speaker 5: I have no idea. I should ask Tommy. I have no clue what that they did that day. Maybe it never even saw the light of day. I'll follow up, but Dee free to put together some some pictures of some figures that uh To picked it in that movie.
Speaker 4: So if you're watching it on YouTube, you'll see the Jake roberts Mankind Foley, I'm Sorry, Terry Funk Draws, Rock, New Jack j R. Basic Band, James E. Cornett, and then there's also that Charra pro Terry Funk Beyond the.
Speaker 5: Mat, which I have hanging in on card. It's one of my favorite things ever. I wish I got it signed. It's like that's the one thing. It's the coolest. It's it goes up in value too, like every year. You know, that's the Beyond the Mat box set. Believe it was it was only exclusive, it was exclusive to Japan. I have that figure, Lucy, Yeah, but I don't have him wearing that shirt. I don't know. Why don't I have him with the shirt on? What's that shirt? Say? Beyond the Mat? Oh?
Speaker 4: Duh? Now, I gotta find that shirt. I want him wearing that shirt.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: That's an awesome Yeah, that's it looks awesome, man, that looks awesome like that you have that. It's a really unique piece that we don't talk about enough because it's the only it's basically the only Beyond the Matt merch besides like tapes and you know, DVDs and Blu rays and can we post about this on social this figure? Thanks bud Man.
Speaker 4: We should do a a major movie club on Beyond the Mat and have d really deep dive and find.
Speaker 5: Some figures figures that are these these sweating Rumble ninety nine figures figures of that'd be fun.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll talk about it, but rest in peace.
Speaker 5: Barry Modest is ready.
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, I just want to read Deep Freedom's notes here. Oh god, mortgage broker Professional wrestling podcast host Conrad Thopson.
Speaker 5: But yes, Conrad, our buddy, Conrad, Yes, hey, hey, comment Connor the mortgage guy.
Speaker 4: He was selling the e CW entrance sign, the ECW Arena sign, and the w CW US heavyweight title through heritage.
Speaker 5: Bright. I cannot believe you didn't want any of these signs I've been offered, decide. I didn't even know Connor had these, because the the big one, the heavy one, the white and black one I've been offered or it's just like, what like thousands that what are we going to do with this?
Speaker 4: As of now it's eleven thousand, It's still got more time.
Speaker 5: We'll update you next so too.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have the barbed wire, but you could. You could fill it.
Speaker 5: In right right sick in your gym. Bro. No, I can't. But the only the only thing like this that I would entertain is getting the wall from MWC, which I heard recently that somebody bumped into or something and then like fucked up. So I don't know that's true or not. Yeah, I haven't heard the whole story, but God, that I would want because I have a vision that I would put put the mirror of my squat rack and have the bricks around it. But even that would be just so much work and who knows. But it's a dream. But I would entertain, that is all I'm saying. I would entertain that as well. I'd want to in Ah. I think it's just my backyard and like put a trampoline, have it like a like a backyard arena. But this, but again, this, this thing is mass Now, this one is ginormous. Is the.
Speaker 4: Current PID seventeen? Well the twenty three hundred arena?
Speaker 5: Man very cool and it's definitely And then this is nuts because I listened to comment several Conrad podcasts on my travels this weekend. He was plugging this like the dudes that held this and it's that.
Speaker 4: I just love that classic United States.
Speaker 5: I wonder why he's a belt guy. I wonder why he's out current bid one thirty school.
Speaker 2: Whew.
Speaker 5: I heard him say that all the reserves have been met, so everything will sell.
Speaker 4: We'll keep you posted on that, guys. Unbelievable. I love this stuff is selling. Speaking of selling, WrestleMania twenty nine, I believe Hogan boots. No, it's not twenty nine, No, nineteen, I can't read nineteen. Russell in nineteen oh that Rock rematch though they sold for what day? What was the ending?
Speaker 5: Says one hundred and fifty thous that was the current bid of the Screenshow let's see.
Speaker 4: Let's see it because it did end today. Okay, here we go one hundred and eighty three thousand.
Speaker 5: Wow. Now guys, this is a boot is and it's not autographed. Wow, I mean, but still an amazing piece of histy and warn it like two huge matches huge, pretty wild. Speaking of pretty wild, guys, we've been talking about these targeted Walmart shirts for years where it's like they mess up the eras of characters and they they put guys who shouldn't be together.
Speaker 4: But this is the biggest stake of the ma all. It's a World rumble T shirt right where they say it's test but the photo is Titus O'Neill. So like even if when you look at the Undertaker, that's like a wrong the wrong era Undertaker, you know, it's like a modern day.
Speaker 5: Taste that's literally like right now Undertaker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's just not like what he was, like this surprise like throwback, like he's throwing this whole thing.
Speaker 5: Off too, the Hoggy at least he's in it. I know, I understand that, but come on, but it wasn't nineteen eight, man, I tell you that.
Speaker 4: But this is what's strange to me anyway, Like Test does not have not that we know of.
Speaker 5: I thought the same thing. I said, we have no knowledge of Tests being under a Nostalgy agreement anyway.
Speaker 4: So does this mean that he is? But they messed up somehow?
Speaker 5: Also Titus like in a T shirt shot, like what is that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, And the shirt is like off white. It's an ugly looking sure, and it has like the new ww look. It's just these shirts are just a mess.
Speaker 5: Every time I see a fan of these, I'm just like, come on, just do better, everybody. They'll make these and do better in your selections.
Speaker 4: Chelsea would wear, you know, because she doesn't know man. But man, we had to just we had to point that out.
Speaker 3: I'm through under the bus.
Speaker 5: Well you know, well we all know.
Speaker 4: Also, guys on collectmajor dot com we put up not one but two new macho man's now listen, Yes, it's very confusing. So if I were a fan, I would consider these repaints Potchically, they're not repaids because they're a new factory.
Speaker 5: You got them right in hand. He told you that before the show.
Speaker 4: Pal Okay, so there they are. Oh that's the resin prototypes. Okay, so long story short, we had to switch our factories, but we still you know, this figure has been so popular and we wanted to continue it. So we you know, we made a purple one one of a thousand on the purple, guys, one of a thousand on the purple, and then the orange is kind of our new evergreen has the logos on the bandanas really cool. The packaging looks phenomenal. Look at that the cream of the crop sticker. But yes, so yes, these are repaints. But if you really want to get technical, they're not repaids. But yes, they did come from the same three D file, so they're pretty much the same. So if you don't have this is, guys, this is not.
Speaker 5: He's the Macha man. Guys, it's not the gobbly looker like we can right and this is gonna make them.
Speaker 4: This is for the guys who are just finding us, you know what, like or someone who goes down to target finds an l j N. It's like I wish they made Montre Man and they go in the Google machine. Oh big rubber guys makes a Macho man. You know, so listen, if you have the previous MACHOs, I probably wouldn't get these either. To be honest, you know this is if and if you're a macho complete its then great. This is for the new fan. But if you know.
Speaker 5: You had the macho I think it's an updated version, so I think it's for everybody. I mean, they're sweet.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, let's go to the News brought.
Speaker 5: You by Garage Majoristic Figure Podcast. As a new tag team, Push Garage Beat, scratch that Figure Ridge, and scratch that beerage with Garage Beer. Every tag team needs a.
Speaker 4: Name, and here it is Major Garage Beer.
Speaker 5: Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest polity. You can choose between the light Beer or my favorite the line.
Speaker 3: And with only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 5: I'm Brian Myers, the most professional drink, I'm smart.
Speaker 3: Mark Sterling and I love beer flavored.
Speaker 5: Beer and I'm always ready Matt Karadoni and the Major Garage.
Speaker 4: Is always open.
Speaker 3: Last time we partnered with garage Beer, things got a little out of hand. But this time we're doing things more professional, classic, more class.
Speaker 4: These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy them?
Speaker 3: More polished?
Speaker 5: Good idea.
Speaker 3: It's a crisp, refreshing partnership.
Speaker 1: Hilton integrity, team work.
Speaker 3: And focus.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, garage beer major garage beer. Man. I gotta say this, Broski, say it as much as I was burying the management at ACW Wisconsin. You know what they had in the locker room garage beer, A mini fridge full of garage beer, a mini fridge. Of course they did, mini promoter mini fridge.
Speaker 3: Yes, h upset about his his old enemy Turto showing up. It was not discussed, but you didn't even talk to him about it. I mean, source subject.
Speaker 5: Do you think he has to clear it with him? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I probably know if he was, he's a legend.
Speaker 5: I mean, did you see that match. There's not one thing that he did that Swago could have done. Let's just me be an honest guys. Oh boy, it wasn't guy. There's no butt biting and nipple twist and it's all Luca spot.
Speaker 4: Well Swago could drink his sorrows away with some garage beer. I've been just loving life in my pool, my grotto with some garage beer. It's summertime, baby. Drink that major garage beer and use the hashtag major garage beer. If we choose your picture of video, you will win a prize.
Speaker 3: Right there, do adorable.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen the bucket yet.
Speaker 3: Six pack, I don't think so. How about a twenty four pack bucket of beer?
Speaker 5: Bro This is unreal. I kind of just wanted to like use him like my shed for stuff. You know, Chelsea is talking about having a Fourth of July party. I think any some buckets a garage of course, Send me the bucket stacked up, Send the bucket and and you.
Speaker 3: Do like the bucket challenge where you have to stack them all up and stand on top.
Speaker 5: Is that what happens? Is that what the college kids are doing? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, that was that was milk crates, milk create challenge.
Speaker 5: That was dangerous, dangerous nerd closet.
Speaker 4: Who guys, By the way, I'll talk about it later. I'll talk about them now.
Speaker 5: I got my Major Players Week week, so fun man. I was blown away by Max. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so fun. I absolutely love these great some.
Speaker 5: Morning ones in my what Not store of folks. If you're checking, I believe they might still be available. So if you haven't gotten them, get them. If they're not available, then you missed out. Go to Brian's Whatnot and Rocking with Dan might have some too, but check them out the major players.
Speaker 4: But you could have these major players take on the road Warriors in their zubas. Unbelievable, first time ever, very very cool. I will say Peel went back to curtain. We were gonna do something like this. We even approached Zubas cause we wanted like officially licensed with soft Goods, and they kind of like no souldus, like did not give.
Speaker 5: A f Yeah, and they understood what we were what we were throwing down.
Speaker 4: So I mean, these aren't officially Zubas, but I think they're you know what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it gives the flavor. It's great, gives the flavor. I think it's really really cool. You guys probably have zubas right now. I did, yes, but I have Jets and Mets ones that I bust out. Ojo Raley ruined it for me. He did, dude, I love Zubas. Until I met the Mojo and then I was like, God, damn it. He legit like ruined them for me.
Speaker 4: There was a point where I did, I did like love them and they're comfy.
Speaker 5: Bro, there's childhood pictures of me just rocking Zubas like from like ninety one to ninety two every day.
Speaker 4: But Mojo ruined them. Uh, toy Ocean Wrestle fans. Dare I say, maybe should off in my opinion, the best retro figure we've seen.
Speaker 5: Yes, so what this is a new company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they've done like a British Bulldog. They're doing like the Macho Man with the capes, but now they're doing a macho, a standard macho, kind of like the unreleased Green. Like to me, this looks absolutely fucking flawless. Might be the best retro i've now. Listen, I I don't have this in hand, but I have the Bulldog in hand, and it's fantastic. Do you have any of the bulldogs? You might want to pick one up just to research purposes. Yeah, but this Macho, the tan, the physique, the pose, it just looks so has Bro to me.
Speaker 5: It looks like zombie ish, like even nicer, you know. Yeah, and it is at the shine. Oh.
Speaker 4: I absolutely love it. I think it's really really cool.
Speaker 5: Is this up for a pre sale?
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not quite sure about that. Another figure I think I want to get. FC Toys put out a Patriot. Now this is a variant the Patriot they put out I didn't I want to get because it was like a WCW early nineties. But this is like in your house ww F pre attitude of a Patriot.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like that with the flag.
Speaker 5: I might need it. I might need it. He's also done a previous Patriot, so I'm not sure which one. I like.
Speaker 4: This with the flag is cool. I'm not quite sure. I search on that, but looks awesome. Del Wilks the Patriot gif.
Speaker 5: I have a fun one for Metalda get right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really would Patriot like it was so weird because he just comes out of.
Speaker 5: Nowhere, came, came and went.
Speaker 4: In like ninety seven ish, comes out. What is he there for? Like July to November.
Speaker 5: And like a super push and then he just gets hurt and ever comes back and then he gets that slammer the next summer. I know us it was hard to vineber.
Speaker 4: He has his own head, but then blue blazers using the Patriots got it. I was about to mix that up, but awesome stuff from FS Toys.
Speaker 5: Check that out. Speaking of F Toys, they showed off updated photos of this looks. This looks so good. I was jealous the complete and said, all right, we gotta we gotta talk.
Speaker 3: Did you say.
Speaker 5: I'm playing hard to get? I didn't say, no, this looks beautiful, looks great.
Speaker 4: I could have swore I had asked for like marvelous Mark marrow Chest. There so I don't know if see it's kind of there on the the render and.
Speaker 5: The render it looks like it's in the molding. But yeah, so I'm not quite sure, but it looks best for Marvelous Mark merrow Chest. Well you don't talk about right what a quote? Do you know what I'm talking about? I know what you're talking about yet. Yeah, so I love this and there will be maybe it is there. I can't quite tell. My eyes are playing trick sell me. So me it looks like a barton his face he makes all the time.
Speaker 4: And there will be three of these guys, three variants. So I am pumped. I pumped.
Speaker 3: Matt Cardona Complete us anybody.
Speaker 5: There definitely is in the group.
Speaker 4: Me my dample.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually I don't even know if my dad is a complete like I lost track of keeping all upsetting all this stuff with my dad, to be honest. But make sure you pick that up when it is available. Also pro wrestling tease. Finally, Indie Heartwell finally did something. She finally invested herself.
Speaker 5: My heart was swelling with pride. Yeah, me too. Two years too late, but hey, well, better late than never get a a micro bowl. I think it was still making towns like you know, Yeah, I mean she was free agent two years ago. Also true, but yeah a year and a half ago, but better late than ever. Indie Heartwell, I love it. I love a fine little social post with it. She gets it, she's doing it thing, she gets it. So uh make sure you pick it that up? And then do you wind up pop in here for these ballers and explained because I don't quite know.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, hollo hello, we're here to talk about Zoru zero. Previously I think founded in New Zealand, but now they're based out of similar to Playmates based out of Hong Kong or based out of China now, so they probably.
Speaker 5: Hang hang Kang. That's old school.
Speaker 7: So Zuru has been taking over the toy industry for a good while now in all categories, I mean blaster aisle, Oh gosh, so much stuff. But a lot of people might know them for their Blind Box, the presence in the in the blind Box and mystery pack isle that is across your big box stores and wal.
Speaker 5: Mart Target several millions of dollars there with my kids, I love blind Box and these balls and all that stuff.
Speaker 7: So one of their newest brands was the Ballers brands that they attached initially with the National Basketball Association with their NBA and then they also did I think that was two years ago or so when those initially started hitting shelves, hitting retail of them for sure, Yeah, And then then there was the FIFA ones and then there's also World Cup. But now they are diving into World Wrestling entertainment through TKO Group Holdings uh Orlessly Entertainment LLC with Zoobra Ballers WWE Series one and there's sixteen superstars to collect. These are one twenty fourth inch scale, so these are about three inches tall.
Speaker 4: So yeah, a major star.
Speaker 7: Yeah, major stars one eighteen scale for it.
Speaker 5: We really want to pull back the curtain. Mackenzie collects the was collecting the basketball guys. We're like doing it together. It was like a fun thing and the mystery guys, you know, and we were looking for brunts and from the knicks and stuff. But uh, that's where I got the idea for major stars, or at least pit the pitch of it, like I wanted. This item meets a fungo pop you know. So it's kind of.
Speaker 7: Living articolished stylized figure, right, yeah, super deformed with the larger stylized portraits.
Speaker 5: And there's there's articulation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this one doesn't have as much. It looks like based off of the samples that they've shown across their social media, these don't appear to have as much articulation as the NBA and FIFA ones. That doesn't appear that they have any feet articulation. But we'll see, I guess when the arms, yes, arms, I don't think there's certain characters that don't have the flat planes at the.
Speaker 5: Risk for then, like the super rare chases are almost like statues because they're in like these pos.
Speaker 7: So those ones are more post figures. So uh so sixteen superstars to collect starting off with Rum and Raines. This is the standard release, so in each one you get a blind capsule, so it's in that that capsule has a shrink wrap around it with some nice uh spot varnish UV printing on it.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at this now and I thought this when I saw it the first time. No ww logo on that is like, how is that how it's gonna look?
Speaker 7: That's a render for the packaging there. I think they should off.
Speaker 5: I don't think's got to have a massive B logo. It's got to be covered. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I'm I'm sure when these aren't expected to hit until I think, uh, this this summer. I guess technically it's starting in June. So these are currently available for pre right now on dot com. I think these are but if you order online, you don't know what you're getting. So that's the only that's the only thing.
Speaker 4: I guess, Are you in person know what you're getting?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know there's certain companies that do code individually their blind pack figures, but I don't think these ones are. Yeah, so I think that's the.
Speaker 5: Risk talking about.
Speaker 7: But yes, yeah, all right, so Roman Rains this is the core release standard release of Romans. So this one obviously a higher probability of getting this one compared to the rare addition, which is more posed. Uh with his OTC. This is street closed, Roman Rains with his sneakers, he's got his wristwatch on, he's got his hair tied up, eyes closed. So not every character will have rares or or super rare.
Speaker 5: That's how the basketball is too. Not everyone. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 7: And then here is the American nightmurre Cody Roads. It appears to be in his Versum media forty one year or forty I can't remember which. Yeah, it's uh, Cody Roads here, and it is posed but does not have rist articulation, doesn't appear to have foot articulation similar to the ballers, and I think may be lacking.
Speaker 5: They're not getting part reuse like they do with the basketball players. Yes, yes, that also cost cutting.
Speaker 7: Yes, and there is the rare of Cody as well. Whoa good so Sam attire just a different jacket so you got an entrance version. They are removable from the stand. They don't they don't come on the standard. It's not glued on, so that you can't.
Speaker 5: Each with a sticker and it's like little mini trading card.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like a mini poster. And then here is Ray Ripley with her crusading that has.
Speaker 5: They got tattoo stuff on her squad there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, some of the characters do feature tattoos, obviously not full decho uh for for that.
Speaker 5: Kind of you get tempting, then that's it's crazy.
Speaker 7: And then here is her and her entrance gear, same outfit, but entrance gear. This is the rare version as well, but opposed entrance uh version for Rae Ripley. And then there is good there, nice likeness here. I'm good there. I know a lot of some of them. The portraits are more stylized than others. I know, the face Decho can throw it off for a lot of people. It's kind of similar to like the lowest subjects with those with the action vinyls. I believe that these those ones were called to where like the face Decho can throw some collectors off, but obviously these are mostly targeted toward kids.
Speaker 5: Uh, the face are awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then here is Live Morgan as well, So Gunther and Live Morgan do not feature rare additions. And then there's also Logan Paul as well, So Logan Paul has been featured also across wild Stuff's wild Stuff's products as well. For w they had like the thumb Wrestlers, so he's been slotted in on a lot of these particular licensed items.
Speaker 5: Through w's Sick.
Speaker 7: And then Sampunk. This is the rare edition of cmpunk. There is a standard version that has not been pictured in any of the ones, so technically only fifteen of the items have been shown. But I guess, yeah, I forgot to include Ceampunk in those initials.
Speaker 5: Full blown throwback because that's pipe bum.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is twenty eleven, so these are more of the throwback characters going on. So there is Batista from his final match.
Speaker 3: Final match picture.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Briskmenty A thirty five has all his tattoos, at least visible tattoos. I mean, obviously there's gonna be something that are our nixt here and there, but probably has the back tattoo monochrome, all done in one color. And then this is the super rare addition of John Cena, So him and the next character that we're gonna be seeing, they are the super rare figures. So these ones are post similar to the rare figures, but they come with translucent effects on the bases as well as like their logos on the back, so John Cena has says you can't see me emblem on the back. And then they also include I believe the Superrayars at least based off of one of the unboxing videos they the Supers were include a W championship, so I'm not sure what the Undertaker will be including or maybe the Rares potentially also include championships as well, but similar fastening closure system to what is on MATEL w W products. And then there is also Undertaker. This is a throwback version of Undertaker. This is a seven version of Undertaker eight, so it's got like the white the White Phenom logos on the side. And then he is also the Super Rare so he does have the Undertaker insignia on the back as well as the pyro effects on the side and does these ones do have more personalized specialized nameplates on the basis and so there is all of them, and then there is also the standard Johnson as well that is in more of his final farewell gear.
Speaker 5: Sick looks great. I love these for the NBA ones are fun and Mackenzie loves them, so obviously it's a great item for kids and adult collectors. I think it's really really fun. I have the brunts and stuff because I just he's my favorite.
Speaker 7: So currently only available through Target. Potentially these may eventually later down the line show up at a Walmart and potentially other retails like other.
Speaker 5: The MBA ones like Live on Amazon. You can get them and they come in tubes and you get like two two for one. Cool.
Speaker 4: Damn Yeah, that's pretty sick.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: We have some Ringside News Shop Ringside collect Memorial Day Style going on now Coming soon Elite one twenty seven with John Cena, Sammy's Ain My Man, Nate, the Fraiser, brons of JC Matteo and Alexa Bliss, and Survivor Series Elite twenty twenty six featuring Rand Newton, Booker T j Usso and The Undertaker with a build a Michael Cole. And up next is the Ringside Top Ten. This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of WWE Action Takes.
Speaker 5: Go to Wrestlingfigures dot Com and make a purchase, and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent. HiT's the rings.
Speaker 8: Top say you just got twenty face and your.
Speaker 7: Wife This Fatic games rings.
Speaker 2: Saha top Tay, got me gruther, This guy says Page Sevade rings Saha Top Tail.
Speaker 8: We're on the thirty Year's John Bruce to Saint A Trams rings Saha, Saha. Make sure you use cold Maje and pull the diskcount at the Air.
Speaker 4: Number ten, The Motor City Machine Guns Elite one, twenty four, number nine, Ray Phoenix Defining Moments, Ooh, I Like this, Number eight, Chelsea Green Ultimate thirty one, number Go, number seven, Ax and Smash Elite one, twenty three, number six, nWo Wolfpack, Hollywood Holk Cogan from the Vault Series seven, number five, will Ospury Green and Yellow, Number four, Demolition Crush Elite one, twenty five, number three, Javon Evans Elite one, twenty six, number two, Penta Debut twenty twenty six to Finding Moments and number one Stephanie Baquer Elite Won twenty five Man and Up next A Weekly purchases brought to you by Major at Collectmajor dot com.
Speaker 3: They got you my ass, I bring my guys. You have what how's that song?
Speaker 5: And I got Rick playing.
Speaker 9: Whoo he's rodred guy and he's.
Speaker 3: Not glemen ooh yeah.
Speaker 4: And Brian Mile and mat Car Gonna.
Speaker 3: They're so real. Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 8: Rosca Radio Sun.
Speaker 3: Big Rubber guys, they're for real eats sold separately on Major bendis dot com.
Speaker 5: Big Rubber guys.
Speaker 4: Collect them all, alright, guys, collect Major dot Com. Cat your dude, dude, British.
Speaker 5: Bulldog resin prototype sample in my hand.
Speaker 4: Look at that base.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be so freaking cool man.
Speaker 4: Oh he's so jacked.
Speaker 5: This was like the coolest guy in the world to me in nineteen ninety one ninety two.
Speaker 4: He could do that Howard lamp on both sides.
Speaker 5: I'm scared of to put it on because it's Residents, so it's not gonna be the lighter you know, plastic. Oh yeah, done this Cape entrance Cape. Oh bro, that is sick there. That is sick freaking awesome. And then this blew me way when I think it out. Look at Winston, Oh boy, it's like adorable. Actually I love that.
Speaker 4: So you have until the end of the morn and now to get the British Bulldog and Dangerous Danny Davis. There's so much stuff over on collecmajor dot com. There's stuff in stock. There are stuff that's coming very very soon, like these Macho Man Randy Savages. There's a Dan Housen. There's the Joey Janella and Sabo Saboo's Final Match Major Bendy. There's Major Stars. There's so much cool stuff.
Speaker 5: Check out. Oh, there's the Macho King here as well man and the uh the old packaging but it's been since been updated and t T t D dropped the step there and lost it. But there is that beautiful come in soon.
Speaker 4: There's the Demolition Sergeant Slaughter. Just guys, just go to collectmajor dot com. Check it out pre order today. We got some MLB stuff, a lot of stuff shipping within the next two weeks.
Speaker 5: Guys, I love it. I love it all right? What do we got? Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, every single week use a hashtag collect Major for choose your picture or video. You will win a prize.
Speaker 5: Who won?
Speaker 3: Uh? Here we go Major, Collect Major fear the ep the beard at the Beard uh official official ego? Got your b RG from Collect Major. Totally e.
Speaker 4: Cool, guys, I got a big package from hostel to us.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about it. Uh cut city but deept city. But I loved everything. I loved it all, Like right here, nashion Burger is so fun with these accessories and holdings, the rotisserie chicken holding the pizza clip into his hands so they don't like fall out like, ye look like ship like he.
Speaker 4: Has molded chest hair, molded back hair like.
Speaker 5: I love zombies, but this one I love just as much for like different reasons. You know, they're just different figures.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm making a rule that if Zombie and Mitch make the same person that I have to choose. Bro, I'm gonna I'm gonna choose zombies.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, automatically, I'm not making that right on that Well, you're not displaying these, Brian, I'm not. And they're also so different, like and we're going to talk about the Ahmed like, yeah, they're so they're both great.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I don't even open this prior Ferguson.
Speaker 5: Guy, dude, that's bashing Booker when he came in. And the gimmick is too controversial and I have no memory of it, I know, but it's real and it would be a Hasbro in that cut like you know, love that. Yeah, it's really great figure man Mountain rock like blew me away another like deep cut, like this guy's run was basically nothing as this guy awesome and I love that. I love that he didn't make a g guitar thank god. Yes, killer fun figure and again ninety five could have been a has Bro really amed. I freaking love this Ahmed man. It's like so fun and has brought out. Now this is added, This has added value to me. I don't care that he comes to to what I was saying earlier. This is what's gonna make me keep this so I can keep the the zombie and the Mitch. Oh okay, I guess that this Ahmed is unbelievably so good, right look at that face broa so good and the legs and the quads and the pads rule and then obviously you know, being a ECW die Hard. This balls was so fun. The chair is like unreal cool, it's like detailed as ship.
Speaker 4: I love that the chair is dented. I love that you can't fold unfold it because you couldn't. You couldn't have a guy sitting it anyways, who can't some point?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sit. So that's it's it just looks great. Actually, I had a question for you. Yeah, what era Balls? Is this? So? Okay?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 5: So I saw the CC on the army so that if you know anything, that CC is a tribute tat that Balls got when his best friend Chris Candido passed away. Like, this can't be any CW Balls if you're really being a stickler. It can be if you want to close your eyes and pretend, but it's just not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for that reason alone, I am going to cut it. But I still think it's an excellent, excellent figure.
Speaker 5: It's really fun.
Speaker 4: So I also got I know you guys might have gotten this already the Xana class.
Speaker 5: In which I put over a couple of weeks, so it's super unregain cool guy had two matches deep cut. But it's in the Hasbro era, you know world that it could have existed, and it's just fun to have.
Speaker 4: He's been doing great, Mitch. I mean, these figures are awesome.
Speaker 5: Everything has such a has Bro vibe to it. It does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love them all. I got a bunch of Chelsea Green cards. I just want to show off some of them.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: I feel like every week there's like new stuff coming.
Speaker 5: Out because Tops is dropping some awesome stuff. Man, so the cosmic is coming. I'm pumped.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what this is, but it's a fifteen out of twenty five Auto Chelsea Greed.
Speaker 5: And that's from the Big Boys Stuff Royalty. Here's another, uh four out of twenty five Chelsea Green again Royalty Big Way more one out of twenty five Chelsea Green Big Brand.
Speaker 4: Now I'm trying to I'm not getting every like numbered you know, I'm not getting like one on one one or whatever. Every everything that has a different picture I'm gonna try to get. And people have been sliding into my dms trying to give me the one of ones or they're showing me these auctions, and I appreciate it, but like, I'm not trying to get like one of the When if the mat Cordona's come out, you'll you'll have a.
Speaker 5: Seccond story a sudden Chelsea's got at least entertained and see where they'll end at. Right, No, you're not going to miss out on one on one if you don't think it went for the price that it should went for.
Speaker 3: See it and you can still bid.
Speaker 4: That's not people. The ones that have been hit have been hitting me up or either they want a ridiculous price or it's like a buy it now in eBay.
Speaker 5: It's not an auction style. Okay. Yeah, well of course everyone's like got a steal, That's what I'm saying. Not you're not gonna not get.
Speaker 4: It cool stuff with those Chelsea's.
Speaker 3: Hey, so uh, I got the same mixed stuff, but I already put them in my case, so I didn't have them in my hand. But here's the deal. I've been telling you this for a while. I have the the retro shelf, and I was running out a room.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: So with this new shipment of Mitch's, I literally could not fit anymore in right, So I took every single retro out and made cuts. Now, I didn't cut them like gone, I'm going to keep them all in a baggie. Yeah, but here are all the retro cuts I made. I laid them.
Speaker 4: You just got you cut me, you said, of a bitch, Okay.
Speaker 3: I have you regular, right, yeah, and I have you super bloody.
Speaker 5: Yeah. To be fair, Tommie made like, okay, so many versions of that, so.
Speaker 3: I don't need four, Okay, I cut the one godwin because there's no other one, and I have the godwins from Mitch. Wow, okay, I picked the Mitch Bastion.
Speaker 4: Wow okay.
Speaker 5: I mean it's good, it's fun, it's so fund.
Speaker 3: It's really good.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: So Mitch made four jakes. I just kept one with the unique snake.
Speaker 5: I think the one you need. You don't have a heel jake, then now I think you need that. I think you need that blue will either blue or the black to be their heel jake. In my opinion, yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Uh that one was my least favorite diesel. I kept a short hair and a long hair from this day, right. I kept the heel Tatanka with the money, but I just put this one away I didn't need. I mean, the sad booz is just different pants.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there's a soft good sash, but I don't even really necessarily like that.
Speaker 3: So he made the black and white macho with with the entrance gear and not and the gold and black Macho whatever, So I just whatever, I don't need the golden black.
Speaker 5: I'll keep the So you're cutting all the non wrestling ones that you just got what non wrestling Bruce lee An Army of Darkness, and.
Speaker 3: No, not all of them. I kept one of like each character except for those monsters. I have one of that guy.
Speaker 5: Uh in there.
Speaker 3: I kept one of the Bruce Lees, so I have like one of them. I didn't keep those weird ghouls.
Speaker 5: I mean what we should really take away from this whole segment here is that the slicks. Finally, did you end yep? Well, yes, I mean I got three slicks Bro. I kept the slick that goes with the.
Speaker 3: With the tag team.
Speaker 5: I'm really against that. You got rid of heel Andre, but but.
Speaker 3: We have that and Hasbro.
Speaker 5: I guess, and you cut the blue one. You kept the blue. I kept the blue because that's significantly different cutting gladiators rough because that's a totally different character.
Speaker 4: I would have done the same thing. Mark cut that gladiator Mike Gossam and cut that.
Speaker 5: You had both pett and girls. I have had both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have every jump zombie ever.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, now why do you cut those Power and Glory?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Isn't the one with the black Shirts the one that goes with the slick or am I incorrect?
Speaker 4: You might be right, but to me, this is power and Glory. That's like debatable.
Speaker 5: I think that. I think if you really feel like they wore split time bolt outfit, so it's really just a preference or how you remember them kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I just I assembled it with slick in front of them. So that's why I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Yeah, it doesn't really at least you have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's that's what I kept them all on a baggy. But oh I get But here's the problem too. I had all those guys in there, and then somehow when I put it back, I'm I have less room. So I don't know what I did to mess up?
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. If I had like thirty figures and I have, Yeah, we did it wrong or something. And I also this for this time, I like split up the zombies and the mitches completely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mix them up, don't mix them up, that's right.
Speaker 3: I thought more about like, Okay, I put all the ECW guys together, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you should. I try to do that with my zombie stuff on this way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I finally got the big big shots Mac.
Speaker 5: The big boy. So I love this. Tan on a buddy is out of control. I love it.
Speaker 4: So I think I'm the only person who has a Big Shots WW and non W.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 4: So I'm very very proud of that. And they're both Matt Cardona, right, so very very cool. I got that from Big Shots Dark chest hair on there, I says, right. The other one is the death Match King.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: And I do want to thank Michael Sanchez.
Speaker 3: That's a whole other character. Guys, That Match King is not SmackDown Mac.
Speaker 5: That's definitely true.
Speaker 4: Well look at this, guys, C g C nine point six. This is a zach Ryder Boom Studios comic signed by me.
Speaker 5: He gifted this to me. Damn a nine point six.
Speaker 4: I think it's really really cool.
Speaker 5: So this is.
Speaker 4: Just awesome.
Speaker 5: I just love it. So Adam Ritchie's drew this, which is like it looks like it's an elite figure, but you know, I got I got a basic and uh.
Speaker 4: This is cool.
Speaker 5: Has an icy title, the sunglasses. It's like an action.
Speaker 3: Figure comic book.
Speaker 5: It's a great, great too.
Speaker 4: I want to thank uh Michael Sanchez for that.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Heavily discussed last week and all throughout this week. You know, macart on a big hockey guy. Brian Myers, Brian Myers big soccer guy because the system Wow soccer jersey in stock. I got mine. I can't wait to wear it. I think I'm gonna be wearing this at K and S W Russell Festus Fry when they're plugging. So it's pretty guys that all around print had you. Yeah, that's that's our entrance tron. It's all of us walking to the ring. I don't think the talent had a thing to do with this. This was a TNA merch decision. All. It's not just the system, Like everyone has a different stylized soccer jersey to go check it out teenage merch dot com.
Speaker 3: What is what is the hometown man's soccer jers?
Speaker 5: He didn't get one because he threw me about oil and I'm black. I got it black bone them from the merchant department.
Speaker 4: Guys, if you want to get in shape, like connect.
Speaker 5: This week the new always Ready Finally the complete pre workout.
Speaker 4: Look at these Big Boy bottles.
Speaker 5: Two new flavors. We got blue, raspberry and watermelon. The complete pre workout. Check my social media should be up this week. I've been right. I'll take some at the price avon the house.
Speaker 4: Well, I know about that Pal.
Speaker 3: Damn, I quit pre workout a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: You're a quitter now speaking of now, listen, look, I got a call. I'm just gonna cofee right here. There's also weekly purchase. So I was at the Disney's Beach Club. I stayed there a little stay cationed last week, and I'm a big collector of disney Bugs, especially at resorts. But tell me if this is icotic. For some reason, they weren't selling the mug. I don't know if it sold out or they ran out or what. So I went on eBay and bought it.
Speaker 5: Is that weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too small for me?
Speaker 4: Pal too small?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, No, I realized I don't like these big coffee mugs because my coffee goes cold. I like the smaller ones. And I just refiel it myself because then it's on the pots.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I love this Beach club. But I found this on eBay. It's a GCW card that I'm kind of on. It's GCW Take center Stage and I think it's Nick Gage like on the front, but on the back it's me with a fuck cardona sign nice. So I feel like I needed this card. And then the seller who sent me this card also sent me this.
Speaker 5: This is bro.
Speaker 4: This is wild. First of all, I didn't even know there was real tickets to this a l W Star Spangled Slammer. This is when it was Me versus Zigler and the Bash of the Beach.
Speaker 5: I mean, they are real building and they're they're running that again fourth of July. I had to turn it down for, you know, hang with my family.
Speaker 4: But I think I gotta get this PSA grade it bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, weird zero running again and it's must be it's the thirty year anniversary of Hogan's turn in that building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so very very very very cool. And anything else do you guys get?
Speaker 5: I had two more things. I have one more thing, but it's baseball stuff. You might want to go take a peek or something like that. It's pretty cool, Like this is great, Oh crash, it's awesome, very cool.
Speaker 4: I want to thank Mabel Toys. First of all. That vlog is we're almost in eighty thousand views, which is good for which is great for for major pot stuff.
Speaker 3: It's it's in like the all time amounts. I love it, even going back to like the five hundred thousand ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I picked up another IRS mint inbox yellow shirt. So the one that he gave me I wasn't quite minty minty, And like a couple of days there's I got one minute in do you want it?
Speaker 5: So I bought it and I'm gonna let him breathe at least that one's like a one hundred and seventy final haz ord. Not what you've been doing. I'm letting them breathe.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not as white as it could be. But I know it was ment on card.
Speaker 3: There's a little dot in the back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just the way him and Piper just aged like that tough.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, that that that dot thing came right off with my phone part of the box for the box. But yeah, so now I know that this was straight out of a box.
Speaker 5: I always popped with a low key mullet on that figure. Yeah, what a what a great great figure? Uh.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Hasbro, so Bro, I talked about this a couple of months ago, where I have all the mental card Hasbros. I was gonna put him in this room, but it would take up too much real estate. But Chelsea is letting me have a hallway upstairs, so I was measuring out right. Now all mine are in actual crillic cases, not like yours, Brian, so mine will take them a lot more room than yours.
Speaker 5: Believe it. No, yeah, they got it.
Speaker 4: So I was doing the math on this so a with the aucrilla case. It's pretty much like nine by ten that's what a figure is. And there's like one hundred figures. Now some of them are two packs. I think I believe the number is eighty nine. Now that's if you count both Tatanka's, which I would do you count both to Tonka's?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm both hanging up. Ben signed. Now here's here's a question I want to like me. It gets a little whacky with the Shawns and the razors.
Speaker 4: Now do you so you have three Shawns? Okay, so then I have to do that as well. Yeah, Now do you count Brett Pink and Purple Heart? Yes, and they're both they're just what are they just next to each other?
Speaker 5: I didn't want them next to you. I think that looks bad, So I put I put at the end, okay, the set?
Speaker 4: Okay, So then I if you count the bread I believe it's ninety solos and then there's five two packs. So that's so that's one hundred figures. If someone can correct my math, please do I'm not counting you know, the mail aways. Those will not be on display here, So it's going to take me an entire wall. But I need to get someone to professionally come in and get like I need to get these shelves that are I mean, do the math on these things, like right, ten feet long.
Speaker 5: That's gonna look amazing, though it's gonna look insane, yeah at first to do like get those like strips and put them up.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just gonna have to get like and not even full blown shelves, just kind of ledges, you know, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm picturing too. But that's gonna look amazing.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be I think the way I calculate it will be five rows and that's five giant ass.
Speaker 5: Rows, right, But you better run those numbers to perfection, so you don't.
Speaker 4: But you want to hear something that's gonna The problem is it's on the wall opposite my cases.
Speaker 5: What's that? What's the problem?
Speaker 4: So like when they're like drilling in, oh man.
Speaker 5: Looked a couple of leedges won't be crazy, I don't think, at least I don't know.
Speaker 3: From what I saw. Those cases look pretty bad too sturdy, And.
Speaker 4: I'm not worried about the cases some more. It's just a little shape.
Speaker 5: Kids dancing upstairs and they played with them.
Speaker 4: Done, bro, But if I pushed on my cases, loose figures would fall over.
Speaker 5: All right, But one time it's not you know, one time they do it, and.
Speaker 4: But it's gonna look sick, guys, It's gonna look sick.
Speaker 5: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have the guy come and measure, and like, this is something I cannot do myself. I can't test rabbit this either.
Speaker 5: I need like.
Speaker 4: Professional Oh no, I agree, actually, and like I need a mount because these are heavy, you know what I'm saying. So anyway, okay, the last the last thing I got with those costume collections that Caine is really getting me sentimental for that, that Neon Green like Wrestleman in two thousand package. And I was like, what's like if I were to pick one figure, like if I closed my eyes, like, what's one figure that to me symbolizes that, like represents that and also has sentimental value to me. And it's the Titan Tron Live Series three Chris Jericho, which is Christian.
Speaker 5: Looks good, bro, This might be a fucking ten out of ten. It looks great.
Speaker 4: Lucked out also has a Toys r Us sticker on it, which I love. This is going right to see as with the fucking sticker on and uh I got this at w F New York in the shop for my birthday in ninth grade.
Speaker 5: The excitement that little Brie had to get that that was a big deal. It was the ninth grader to look at it. It doesn't even look like Jared all like this is our dog showing these figures, but he was. It was so exciting that he like jumps ship, you know.
Speaker 4: And also all the the pre productions on the back of the box. He is like the Jericho style haircut, you know, but the real figure doesn't have it like the ponytail.
Speaker 3: Actually make it better.
Speaker 4: So tron ready, he's tron ready, but he doesn't work in the tront I think he works in the trash talking stage. Yes, we need to do the history of like fucking dis He's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Up for days if he's got to get that research done, but it makes no sense. I love this package. To me, it speaks like just It.
Speaker 4: Was like a weird time because I was such a big bone cruncher fan, and then these came out.
Speaker 5: I still wanted to collect. I wanted to believe in them.
Speaker 4: The figures were so fucking bad, though I.
Speaker 5: Wanted to believe was my dog is fucking yeah. Go take a peek. I got boring baseball stuff you'ren't gonna care about. Check Out this production sample of the team that just won the Subway series this weekend. New York Mets Matt chow Man, Randy Savage coming soon, as well as Clark and Wally, the next in line for the Mascots. Officially licensed MLB Big Rubber Guy product from Collectmajor dot Com. Ooh yeah, how cool he got Wally? You know what else was in this box of goodies? Ttdcent remark. I want to know you might recognize your friend Adam from Catering. Look at this bad boy Cope in the House final sample TNT title Adam Copeland Big Rubber Guys from our ae W line shopaw dot com.
Speaker 3: You missed the first one that's coming?
Speaker 5: Well no, Well, Series one is coming in within the month and shipping to people. But this will be shortly behind it. And look at that the variant edition right there with the Darby slash sting paint. So collect them all.
Speaker 3: So the first one is from when he was doing the I could be wrong, when he's doing the Open Challenge stuff.
Speaker 5: I think the first one is from the match where I want to say, when Gang Grill accompanies him, he's wearing Brood stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, this is the Brood gear.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm pretty sure. Yeah. And the other one is from the six Man.
Speaker 3: I'm pushed to have him wear the gear that he wore when he wrestled him.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know what, I'm aulco.
Speaker 3: I never thought about it as a.
Speaker 5: Little unboxing here. Okay, like that, Let's check out some decko hits of this bad one. I'm probably gonna mail these to him as a surprise. Don't tell him, guys. I know you guys are in contact with Uncle Adam. Uncle Adam has been a big I mean obviously a big Brian and Matt supporter, but a big supporter of the Big Rebel guys because he's such a fan of him. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: He must have been an LGM guy when.
Speaker 5: He was diehard l Jamkin. I cannot get this out of the blister holy ship, come on, I don't want to break it. Oh my god, whoa that was in there?
Speaker 3: Great likeness?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the likeness is awesome. Some tats similar mullet Entucky waterfall there like I r s on the tights.
Speaker 3: Grocock says he had the text, so go and type out, Hey.
Speaker 5: Gro Cock, don't be a stooge, all right, but definitely support they have big rubber guys because this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Can we get him for Caloun this year?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Imagine yeah, imagine that would be unbelievable. Amagine Christian pot of awesomeness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not not Jay when he holds us up for a trillion dollars. There's the title for those ones. Beautiful, really cool, freaking awesome. Huh. All right, Major Mark Purchases for the week.
Speaker 3: May you like to purchase the week? Let's do it, all right, Major Mark Purchases of the Week. Check this out.
Speaker 5: I think this has.
Speaker 3: Happened one art of time.
Speaker 5: I was very excited about this either way. Mark was clearly bumped about it, so.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, look, Mike McDonald. I attended ACW Water City Con this weekend. I just had to wait, It's not Swagglemania. I mean, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: I just had to get a picture con situation. It's like what what do they call it in the streets? And what do they call it? You know?
Speaker 3: Yes, like Myers mania?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I just had to get a picture with Mark Henry with me wearing the major Pod what Up Dead?
Speaker 5: Shirt?
Speaker 3: Mark did not know that the shirt existed. I got a good chuckle from him. A cool photo for me. I have a pose in my Undertaker display with Undertaker wearing the what Up Dead shirt? Fist bumping Mark Henry.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Mark. It was a great Dame of Marcus. He was in great spirits, super fun.
Speaker 3: Did you did he talk? Did you talk to him about the shirt? Does he understand what the shirt is?
Speaker 5: He to me? But like this is clear, this is during his meet and Green. I'm over there doing my meet and Green nowhere near him. So right, it wasn't like.
Speaker 3: Number two. I want Matt there when he when I bring that up. So let's just do three. Whoa, this is a continuation. I love these continuations. Zach Sarah has that Seinfeld you know eight by ten collection. Took a trip down to Woodbridge Brewing Company in New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Big Yankee signing in New Jersey this this weekend, for sure.
Speaker 3: I had a brewing company in sounds great and got the chance to Yanke Paul O'Neill. And even though I don't think I have ever sat through a full Yankees game, I couldn't pass up the newest edition to the Seinfeld collection. Paul even wrote down something for me on the picture about him being asked to hit two home runs from Kramer. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: That's one of my favorite things that we discussed on the show is this collection because it's so unique.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wall is really Tonyani's big Seinfeld guy. Okay, this is a big Holy Grail Edward John he says, Holy Grail piece for Power Rangers fans. Kanick would love this. I was able to acquire one of Jason David Frank's Tommy's Green Mighty morphin Power Rangers morphers from his personal collection slash Estate. Just as a disclaimer, this is not morph number one. However, JDF had a limited number of morphers made by the original propmaster for required promotional photos, wild appearances, and civilian attire scenes on the show when he wasn't in action sequences. The estate informed me that this specific morpher was used during the ninety three run for on screen civilian attire and promo material. This is based on the inscription on the box, authentic authenticity SERTs and where the items were stored in his collection prior to his passing. More for one was documented and signed with inscription in black sharpie. When this morpho is signed in green paint pen, which I personally prefer, it comes with required authentications along with the respected prop power coins for his green and white Ranger suits that were used on screen.
Speaker 5: JDF expensive as shit, right, Like this is big. This seems like a big boy purchase to me.
Speaker 3: JDF started signing all of his own props just in case he ever did need to sell them down the line. Oh wow. Personally, I think it's funny to see JDF, like Matt Brian or Smart Mark, understanding the value of needing multiples of an item just in case something were to happen, or wanting to keep the original for yourself. It has been documented that JDF kept a lot of his own merchant props to display with his own collection space.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's cool. That is a grail.
Speaker 3: Especially the green Ranger specifically.
Speaker 5: Sounds like Broski's playing with his dogs.
Speaker 3: Okay, Nick Alexander very sentimental Weekly purchased for me this week. I started collecting aw in twenty three and missed the first few waves of figures, realizing how expensive the cody was. He's been my white whale. Luckily a fellow major Mark had one in the flea market. Wow, going on two years.
Speaker 5: Wait, every week has been there. Finally sold. We almost struck up on the price that you know, right, everyone can agree on.
Speaker 3: Oh he says they almost struck but deal thirteen months ago, but sadly his father passed away. Oh Man didn't mean to laugh unexpectedly and had the back out of buying it at that time. Fast forward to April this year. My mother's health looked took a quick dive and she was gone within wake. I'm sorry, but my wife knew I had my eyes on this cody for a while now, and she gave me permission to finish off my aw chases and rates. Pictured are the last four I needed.
Speaker 5: That's awesome and that Cody's like, that is the gray Law chase in my opinion, I mean that's the most soda after one, the most valuable one, the most unique one, like probably illegal to put that Star Wars shirt on him, you know, really sorry, Star Trek.
Speaker 3: And we also they kind of they kind of continue. Some of them are unique, some of them are not.
Speaker 5: Some of them are like, you know, some of the chases were unbelievable, like the Ricky Starks with the COVID bracelets and like like I'm saying the departure that was from the other figure right right, you know, the Darby mass and some of I'm like, that's the chase. They just change like one thing.
Speaker 3: Uh whoa shep Chenko shep Wow. I've been collecting since twenty eighteen and finally decided to purchase a graded figure. As I have not just finished my loose Minty mint haz Bro collection, including the Green Carts, I finally decided to try and purchase through Infamous Purple Try and purchase the Infamous Purple Brett.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, it's not a Malowa.
Speaker 5: I mean it's not how many times we would have if it's not in the bag. It's not a Maloe I mean, no, it's not. It could have been at one point.
Speaker 4: You don't know, but it could not have been.
Speaker 3: Also, no way to prove, he says, well, he thinks it's a male way, the silver vision, right, but there's no I mean there's but it's greated. I mean, did they grade it as a male way?
Speaker 5: You know that they can't tell you. They can't tell you. There's no way of knowing unless it's in the bag, which I get.
Speaker 3: Here's a quick one. Brosky saved this for you because I wanted you see it. I'm sure you've seen this before. But I was pretty as are Dann blitz Way Ghosts two one six figure set. They look so good posed up, they look like the actual people. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I just don't get into these types of figures. I think they're fantastic. It's a doll though, right right, I would. I would kick the tires on getting like one of the four, because like I do.
Speaker 5: Have a hot toys, hot soul, I have a hot toys Martin McFly, I have a hot toys.
Speaker 4: Like uh Rocky bybo, so maybe I do need one of those. Peter Vankman, Hey sent me someone dm me a little Peter Vank and then it fuck. I feel like I want to get like that Storm collectibles, Hogan, those.
Speaker 5: Are so good. Look at this, look great, look great?
Speaker 3: All right, this might be one of the in my opinion, one of the coolest things that we've ever Let me save that for last. Okay, uh, here's this one. Lucas Cacuccio met the real Nacho Libre this weekend headed Saturday.
Speaker 4: I thought there was the assassae Joey Hamilton.
Speaker 3: I was like, what hedy Luca legend. Frey Tormenta For those that don't know, Frey's backstory was the inspiration behind Jack Black's Nacho Libre character. Frey was a Mexican priest who founded and supported an orphanage for many years as a professional wrestler. Although he retired completely from professional wrestling at twenty eleven, he still wears his mask even in his duties as a p east. He was in NYC for Awards for an awards show celebrating an upcoming documentary about this and the signing was added last minute. I picked up a semi pro mask postcard and bootleg luchador figure of Frey to have signed. That's pretty unique, right.
Speaker 5: I didn't really know much about that at all, Merger.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. Okay, this is unbelievable. What Sea Rat. Of course, I was able to recently purchase this original set used Roddy Piper oil painting from a fellow collector who had owned it for many years. This was the picture that hung on the set when Hulk Hogan and Andre were a famous initial confrontation.
Speaker 5: That is fucking cool.
Speaker 4: I might be top ten purchase in pod history.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I had been hoping to buy it for a while and had seen knit up close at the recent Square Circle Expo convention. Was looking to sell it and we were able to make a deal for the painting and some of Roddy's ring used gear, including one of his kit kilts. Wow, I can't hang this on the wall in the mank. Piper's pit is a true part of my childhood and I'm so glad to have this Sea Rat.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna, you know, bully you into spending more money. But but the big rubber Guy Andre prototype is on eBay right now, is about to end, and it matches. It matches this painting. I think you need it.
Speaker 5: This is like goat status. Awesome, Pete like unique cool piece.
Speaker 4: Wow, congratulations Sea Rat, this is nuts bro Billy make that a social clip.
Speaker 5: Wow, it was really cool. And then I guess there's there's like signings and stuff there on that shoulder to MARKO, to you mark. We're all marks. That's another thing. We're all marks. That could be that could be it anyway evergreen.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, here's the display. What what I liked about this is this Sometimes the backgrounds can really make it, you know, the display, you can really jazz eat it something. So he says. Anthony Gaddoni says, my ninety two rumble Hasbro retro in Entry order and Superstars display.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I see what he did here. Right, well, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite rumble Bro yest Stars toy attic. Don't you need a Shane Douglas then no, no, no, no, he's the year before Okay right yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, wow, that's really really cool. Yeah. I liked it.
Speaker 3: We get some really creative things. Yeah, I'm glad we started to do this.
Speaker 5: That I believe.
Speaker 4: I believe he's in there.
Speaker 5: I do. I do.
Speaker 4: If you really want a Nippick though, you need the other taker. He's got a taker up there. Unless he put the jacket on the first taker. I can't quite tell him the photo he needs like red hair taker, not like dark. Yeah, yeah, very very cool though jacket Well I know about that, but I'm just saying maybe I don't know if he put the jacket on the old taker.
Speaker 5: Very cool. All right, guys, let's go to the Q n A.
Speaker 3: Huh you is that Tom again of the show. Just scratch that itch. Ask the boys what you want to know here.
Speaker 9: You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rushmore fingus from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask major Pod and it'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rare. You better be smart, professional and complete. Then maybe the boys will pick you. But the Q w ney this sweet.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, Q and A use the hashtag ask major Pod.
Speaker 5: If we choose your question on air, we will send you a prize. What do we got?
Speaker 3: Well, we all know that man is a car guy. So here's my question. The method at Dale Method. If each of you had a die cast major street ride, what car would you most like to see decked out in your logos.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm like the least car guy that I know. Me too, I can't even remember, Like like I see my parents all the time, I never remember what their car is. Like That's how much I don't like even like think about cars. Like it's embarrassing. Yeah, same, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't even care what my car is.
Speaker 4: My my car currently is my dream car. And this is like as a kid, I always want to a Jeep Grand Cherokee, so I have one. I don't have, like a ninety six a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I don't have like a night you know, I don't have like a ninety six one. I have like a twenty nineteen. But like I don't really take care of my car for instance, like that I know for years. Yeah, it's messy also like because of I don't know if it's because I'm always so sweaty coming out of the gym plus the Florida heat, Like my leather seats have melted.
Speaker 5: Right, And I don't give a Do you ever get your car detailed? Yeah? By team three D No, I'll give it levon detail.
Speaker 4: Yes, they can are you kidding me, they bro, I'm all kidding aside with Team three D come to my house and detailed detailing, not a car wash, it's legit detailing.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I gotta got details on car and it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: How often can do it. My wife doesn't skipped the year.
Speaker 5: I was doing like every year I got it. I can't wait to do it this year because it's.
Speaker 3: So win the winter is bad and you get the salt inside and.
Speaker 5: Bro, they literally like like I do it like right around this time. I actually told Liz, like for Father's dake in my car detailed like it's like.
Speaker 3: That's what I got.
Speaker 5: It's literally close to like drive off the lot. Let's unbelievable what they can do.
Speaker 4: I just had to go to the dealership because I had I ran over like a fucking nail or something, and I had them just do everything they needed to be done. It was like five grand. I was like, you know what, the next time I have to put another five grand to this car. It's time for a new car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm you know what I'm saying. I've been thinking about it more.
Speaker 4: The next but like that's it. I have no problem spending.
Speaker 5: You know, it's also a write off for us because we use it for work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't. I'm not a car I just I'd rather just get like lobster tails for dinner, you know, than don't.
Speaker 5: They don't interest, they don't do it. They don't do it for anything.
Speaker 3: That's the question that Well, that's my thing. I My dream car was a Jeep Wrangler. Okay, so my dad drove a Jeep Wrangling. I thought it was so freaking cool when you could take the top off.
Speaker 4: And the doors off and you ride for me, though you wide.
Speaker 3: Well, they're they're like two, They're not practical, right, What am I gonna put my daughter in the backseat in one of the moost dangerous cars? Ever? They're not practical, and it's for a dad. It's way too expensive for something that I don't actually care about.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what it is, dude.
Speaker 5: I bought like a drop top Camaro convertible like back in the day, and I thought I was like the man and it was like slipping it slide and nom like this sucks. It's not worth it to look cool. If I'm like, I just want something reliable, like I got rid of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need an SUV.
Speaker 5: I do think my next car is going to be like a big, badass escalade because I'm entering like the part of my life where my kids are doing all these activities and I'm basically half an uber driver, you know, And I think that would be the to solve where I still feel cool about it. I like that idea.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 5: I can answer your question. I will say a purple Jeep Grand Cherokee. I honestly don't know even a cool car to.
Speaker 3: I think I would see Brian Myers in a truck.
Speaker 5: I mean driving driven trucks. Besides that convertible, I had trucks based on my whole adult but this is the toy toy with your logo, and again I think they're more practical, Like I love being able to throw giant ship in my flatbed and move things.
Speaker 3: And do you know I see a truck that is Mets colors.
Speaker 5: I would that we're talking.
Speaker 3: You're not driving this, Brian is a toy, all right, Okay? Mine is. I think Smart Showing would have a smart car, one of those little tiny things, okay, with with one logo on it. Okay, alert that's exactly what it is, all right, Uh, here we go. Matt's question AO p W Underscore figure, if you were to show one match of yourself that best represents you, what match.
Speaker 5: Would that be? I thought question.
Speaker 4: I thought a lot about this, So like, depending on the day, in what mood I'm in, if you were to ask, like, what is my favorite match I'm in, it would either be the Icy Title Ladder match or the Death Mention to Gauge. Depending on the day, the answer changes two separate characters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the US title match with Ziggler I also liked, but I feel like that was me fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say I thought long and hard about this. Now, if I were to show someone one match of mine to show them what Matt Cardona is, and I'm gonna include this is kind of cheating. I'm gonna include the build up, It's gonna be me Verus Janella at Harrisideballer.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to say that it's.
Speaker 4: Like my I've never considered it my favorite match until I had to answer this question.
Speaker 5: Like it has everything, has all the elements of your favorite shit.
Speaker 4: You bring all the elements. It has, the story, it has the special entrance. It has like kick ass match blood but that was actually hard way because of Mark. Thanks Mark running City Shenanigans, ball shots, midgets.
Speaker 3: Yep, legends running there, like spitting beer at kids, it at everything.
Speaker 5: It like to me, that was.
Speaker 4: A Matt Cardono and I've I've had very very similar fun matches on the indies, but not like at Haerstide Ballroom. Not that was you know, it wasn't on pay per view, but you know it was like it was talked about.
Speaker 3: I think you get too. I think you in this situation, you have one that represents Zach Ryder and you have one that represents Matt Cardona.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I do, because I wouldn't characters.
Speaker 3: I mean, you would pick the WrestleMania.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't even I wouldn't even always evolve evolving though.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't pick the wrestling. I wouldn't pick the WrestleMania though, like I win it, but like I'm not really like in it. I mean, I guess I I'm in it just as much as anyone else. Yeah, but that match is not about me.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I would do the Zigler thing for Zach Ryder and yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Know I would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that match, you know, starting the years as fucking JABRONI number one and ending it with the title is cool.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And that's I mean, that's the YouTube beer.
Speaker 5: Right. I'm just about to cop out and say I haven't had it yet because I'm never satisfied and I'm always chasing that, you know, the white whale of that kind of thing, you know, I like that answer. Well, there's I think there's two marks.
Speaker 3: There's the lawyer who has not trained to be a pro wrestler and is forced to wrestle, So that's that's just obviously John Moxley match. And then there's the smart Mark Sterling who is a you know, a wrestler.
Speaker 5: So I am an independent warrior.
Speaker 3: Yes, So for that I would pick me versus probably christat Lander at Blitz Creek.
Speaker 5: I was saying, not the baby reveal.
Speaker 3: We had many matches, but the first one at Putz Creek I think was the best.
Speaker 5: Cool, sweet, all right, let's go to some I'm go ahead. Chris carried you through a good one.
Speaker 3: One more question time? Every single time.
Speaker 5: She's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Stevie Breach for Brian at Stevie Breach, how much help did Meyers Wrestling give t and A getting Mustafa booked on Impact.
Speaker 5: This will peel the curtain back here. I helped zero percent. It was all I knew he lived there because Roy Lucier told me. But then a couple of days before dreamers like he's gonna come, and then I think he's pivoted to put him in the battle as a fun surprise, which was awesome. I never met him, It's cool to be around. Obviously, had to put the match together with him and stuff. So cool, fun reaction and I love stuff like that, and I know TNA loves it because unique shit like that does very well on their social media accounts. Yeah, which just did obviously, you know, see those people are and what the heck was nothing from the gangsters? And then you share it, you know, do you let's see that pic? So it served its purpose. Yeah, super super cool, really fun. But yeah, I know Tommy loves stuff like that and I did too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you said that, I thought when you sent that picture of the question, I thought you met.
Speaker 5: It's sixty three years old. I believe it was grab for sixty three. Yeah. Still he does indies in northern California. Like all on the rig apparently.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, well let's do some good housekeeping.
Speaker 5: Land stormhit's with that. I hadn't.
Speaker 4: I worked them in Smoking Mountain in ninety four. All right, YouTube dot com slash at Maje WF pod guys, please check out if you have it, The Hasbro Heaven has like seventy thousand views. Let's go, let's let's keep it going. Mark did a great one where he Mark explained what you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a unique thing for our channel. I went through. I found some crap at my mom's house that really represents my early wrestling career. There's a bunch of stuff. There's backyard wrestling stuff, there's early wrestling stuff, there's pictures. I went all out on the edit because really the video is just me talking. So I went and found pictures. I researched bro. I used the way back machine on the Internet. I love it to find our old backyard wrestling angel Fire website to then rip photos off of that of us from you know, literally wrestling on mattresses. And these are figures I'm pictures I haven't seen in years.
Speaker 4: Does that back work for everything or just select websites?
Speaker 3: Mostly everything? But there are some things that like if the servers don't exist anymore or something like that.
Speaker 5: It depends.
Speaker 3: There are some parts of the website that didn't work. Angel Fire is like is out of business, so that doesn't exist. You can get some of it. It's it's very weird anyway.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like it was literally a vlog. I'm sitting on my couch. I'm showing you this stuff. A lot of them, you know, the real ones, liked it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: I knew it wouldn't get a ton.
Speaker 5: Of views, but man, people just use the Internet for hate because they can. It's like this.
Speaker 3: I would say ninety of the comments are very the K and.
Speaker 5: S comments on the Maving video smokes yeah, but but whatever.
Speaker 3: But so actually, I just finished editing it today. Brian's updated toy room tour.
Speaker 4: I cannot wait to see this.
Speaker 3: I think it's stylized camera not's.
Speaker 4: Big numbers for our YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: I hope hopefully Brian goes through the whole room, some nice close up shots, some great stuff. Brian. Brian has the smallest toy room, but I think makes them out of all three of us. But I think makes the maximizes.
Speaker 5: Is pretty gnarly, guys.
Speaker 3: When you when you see some of the measurements. He talks about the measurements of the Hasbros. And it's it's insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't wait to watch it. Brian's every time, I my Brian's have to go in there and just look.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, Man's so nice, so nice, my happy place. Uh.
Speaker 4: And also so I talked about it off air before SmackDown and Lexington, I will be going to toy Vomit going back to toy Vombit the film a blog, so that will be on the YouTube channel as well, And we have a date us three in June. We're going to bang out three blogs together. So we're working on some things.
Speaker 5: School brother.
Speaker 4: We we got to figure out some other dates to get together and make.
Speaker 5: A point to subscribe to our channel. Maybe you think you are and you're not. Yes, it would really help us out and please share the videos if you enjoyed it too.
Speaker 3: A couple of the shorts were popping off recently.
Speaker 4: Oh Major Marks dot Com, Patriot dot com, Slash Major, w Pod, the family, the community, the subscription service sign up today. Every single week we give away a prize to a new and old subscribers.
Speaker 5: Do you have the new prizes to show off?
Speaker 3: Not handy, they're usually secrets, their secret secret prizes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're going to Mark.
Speaker 3: So they're going to Mark. Yeah to you, you are what are you talking about the problem?
Speaker 5: No, not the Patreon gift the things that I got made.
Speaker 4: Oh oh I don't have.
Speaker 5: Them on me.
Speaker 3: No, but those are secret prices too, I knew what you meant, Brian.
Speaker 5: Oh really not quite secret anyway, people might get people more incentive actually because it's cool.
Speaker 4: Well, people should be getting them any day now, so they'll be able to post about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh so you sent them.
Speaker 5: I sent them out already. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, first time in the line. Ryan Stevenson, Classic Superstar, Jason mcnanny.
Speaker 5: Awesome. So guys, you get this podcast early in ed free access to the Facebook group the Heart Foundation. Up.
Speaker 4: You get the card? Are we behind on the card we owe people?
Speaker 3: That card?
Speaker 4: The May Card?
Speaker 5: It's designed.
Speaker 3: The May Card is being packaged as we speak. Okay, we ran out envelopes.
Speaker 4: Okay, we two bonuses a month, well more than two, but just the the two that we give you. We we did one already it was me Vers the big oh unedited.
Speaker 5: You gotta check that out.
Speaker 3: I think people enjoyed that.
Speaker 5: A lot of some good posts about that, saying the holy shit, this was worthwhile.
Speaker 3: So yeah, a lot of people in the biz texting me on the side, Can I get the Can I get the bread?
Speaker 4: Who texted you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I love that.
Speaker 3: Tony Niece was very excited about it. Also next week.
Speaker 4: Demolition Man.
Speaker 5: I'm excited. I have some time off. I'm gonna say I've started it. I've started it.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen Demolition Man since since the hot box days.
Speaker 5: Guys almost positive I've never seen it, so I.
Speaker 4: Have never seen it. D is going to get the figure and we talk about figure.
Speaker 5: And Brian dug out the DVD of me versus Kevin barbed Wire Massacre next month and then we can get this on the books.
Speaker 3: Well, we gotta we gotta figure something out here because I don't own a DVD player, but.
Speaker 5: I do have top shelf. Troy can do it or something.
Speaker 3: Just oh, he might be able to do it. Yeah, but I have an old I have my old MacBook from twenty eleven that has a DVD drive, so I might be able to crack that open.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, d drive all your napster porn and just have a great time. Ah, Jesus you get that. The assmatt anything, the Bruis of the toys. You guys have a date for bruis of.
Speaker 4: With the toys?
Speaker 5: We do. Actually it's oh my god, is it Thursday? Is it tonight? Tonight?
Speaker 3: Well tonight if you're listening to them.
Speaker 5: It is tonight's first. Guys, join us proof will go out. What happens at booze and stays at boozing. Very very cool.
Speaker 4: Also, guys, you have figured I sected with the freedom let them breathe myself. I just recorded a bunch of them today Silver Lines with smart Mark. Oh baby, he's happy hour and the Pecker Checker Billy Peck is a good, good guess right on the Major five.
Speaker 3: I don't think he yes, but I don't think he announced it yet because they're waiting for something.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't want to stooge yet.
Speaker 3: I did hear it, and I was very excited, and I heard why, and then I got even more excited.
Speaker 5: Well, I love that.
Speaker 4: If you want to advertise your product of service, hit us up Major Podcast at gmail dot com. Pro Wrestling Teas dot Com get your Pro Wrestling Teas Major pod over there.
Speaker 3: By the way, the heat sappy are right. I put up a thing and I said, give me a bunch of suggestions for for top.
Speaker 5: Ever find one we were telling last week. They weren't good.
Speaker 3: This one I loved. They asked me to give Heath the American citizenship test.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I can't talk shit. I'd probably mess that up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course I looked it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like kind of fifty so, which which I don't think I would get myself.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about it. I think you should do outlaw mudshow, wrestling show stuff with.
Speaker 3: Him, just questions from people about him, yeah, or what it's like being on.
Speaker 5: Hornd of Shindy's that he's done in this time in the past five years. He loves it.
Speaker 3: He doesn't think they're Shindy.
Speaker 5: I guess he's the shig Big shows to him. Never mind.
Speaker 4: Major Rewind Every two weeks, J George takes you on a trip down memory lane. You said he interviewed Kyle Peterson for the Major Rewind. He did, Yes, So it's like an off brand but still counts kind of building a brand, building the extra mile. The idea he had was that him as the rewind. What him and Cal Peterson did was took a look back at the aw Jazzbar's line as a whole and sort of talked about it. So that's what the rewind is. It's a very different thing. It's not something I think this could be on our main YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the video yet, so I don't know what it looks like, but the audio, you know, is on our feed. And then last week I did end up putting up from the vault. I went way back. There was a point where you told me specifically not to put these up. These were not for general I don't recall that the general public because of the stories, rather than too hot for TV, as they say, you know what I'm saying. So, way back in the day, we did this series of question and answer episodes where we took questions on different points of your careers. And we started with an entire hour episode of questions from people about your indie career right before the ww YEP. So even though it wasn't like a you know, we started on this time and you were answering questions, you end up by the end hearing the whole story. Yes, right, and then we thought that went so well that we said, okay, let's do Deep South next episode.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Those were fun episodes, right.
Speaker 3: So then then I think we did Deep South, and we're like, there's there's room for a whole another one. So I think there's a part two. But anyway, last week I put up the indie one, so for the next one, I will put up the Deep South.
Speaker 5: Worth signing up for a loan, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't need to sign up for shit.
Speaker 4: It's free on the whole from the vault.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna well, the next bunch of them will be those episodes in a row.
Speaker 5: So cool. I mean, you guys got some plugs. It's a Memorial Day weekend and I'm subrisky. Didn't realize that, but uh yeah, I was gonna be completely awful. We do a boozing tonight and then Friday. I'm back o K and as you better film a blog bro in Bays in part three, guys, And yes, I made this graphic in three minutes with my wife's phone me. It's already posted, guys. Check it out. Myers Wrestling on Whatnot, the whole show, one hundred and one autographed items starting at a dollar, plus other things in the store that I'm gonna slash the price.
Speaker 4: Long this is gonna be.
Speaker 5: We usually go about two hours.
Speaker 4: Now do you are you gonna take photos of the figures?
Speaker 5: It's already done, so wow. I also in this round, I was telling Ken, I'm teaching Ken how to use whatnot. So Ken is also posted his first show. I'm not sure the date on that. I think it's in, Like, wait a minute, can it? Guys? They showed him how to do it? Roll them through it? He ordered to roll. O. Shit's going down? Oh my one hundred and one autograph wrestling figures photos, cool ass shit, unique stuff. Guys. Check out the show pre bid join us. It's always fun. There's always a lot of laughs. Leo Sparrow usually joins, it's gonna be crazy, crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: I am well as of this recording. I'm going to Jacksonville in a couple hours to do some rebund tappings.
Speaker 4: And then there's also a toy store there that you haven't logged.
Speaker 3: I literally get there. I have to go to the building. I am there all night, and then I fly out tomorrow.
Speaker 5: There's not I'll tell you what that kiss asked Colcomana. Was that in Oshkosh this weekend wearing Jacksonville Jaguars gear. I love it? Really, I'm like, who are you brown dosing? Your boss isn't here right now?
Speaker 3: Free ninety nine. That's right, that's pretty that's why.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, Memorial Day guys, I'll be at the Roads on the Pots Kentucket for Wrestling Open Memorial Day special.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, I will be in Lexington formac down.
Speaker 5: You can get my shirt on w W shop, Get the jersey chalk line, get all the mac cart on.
Speaker 4: The merch That's all I got. Big soccer guy, big hockey guy. You see my my ducks on boxing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some people are messing with me. Does he know they got eliminated for the playoffs? Like he definitely does it.
Speaker 3: I'm a big badminton guy, so get that.
Speaker 5: It's coming soon. It's my Mark's doing Badminton shirt. You are now.
Speaker 4: Join the community at Major marks dot com and get access to exclusive content behind the scene and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 5: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 3: Each month, you also get early access to YouTube videos and of course the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates, brand news shows featuring oh Baby.
Speaker 5: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 3: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 4: Become a major mark at joinmajormarks dot com today