Speaker 1: This is gain of function research. That's what they are involved in. This is what they're proud of doing it. And you know when they get caught, they just either lie or get issued a pardon or both and it's all good. And you're like, Rex, shut up, you're twenty three, you're bald, you're retarded. You don't know what you're talking about. Bill Gates must be a scientist or a PhD. He must like run a college or something. Oh oh no, he dropped out of college. He's got DARPA connections, Intel connections, all of it. He brags about wanting to reduce the population of entire continents and wanting to shoot missiles of dust into the sun to block our atmosphere. He's just like some random supervillain type guy. And people hear that and they don't want to believe it because it's too fantastical. But I can tell you right now, I think it's one of, if not the leading cause of polio in Africa is this little gremlins vaccines. Here's the thing. You want to say, Black lives matter. You want to care about like minorities and people just around the world that oppressed. This guy might as well be the grim Reaper. If you're a little black boy or a little black girl in Africa, this guy might just be like Freddy Krueger to you because he comes to your town. Oh, it's with the un It's all good. They're gonna give you free medicine. They're gonna put this thing up your nose, and it's gonna keep you from getting really sick, keep you from getting paralyzed. And then their life is over there done, they die or they're a cripple, they never walk again. Isn't that liberal and loving to the black people. Black lives really matter there now, don't they? And you know what you might say, that's a cruel thing for you to say. How dare you say that? My great grandmother, who I knew well, my Gigi, she received polio from the vaccine from the I think the nasal thing that they gave him back them and it's still a vaccine. My great grandmother, That's what happened to her. She spent her entire life. She lived into her late eighties, early nineties. I believe late eighties she died. She spent her entire life from her late teens early twenties up to being like a very elder senior citizen in a wheelchair because of the poison in the vaccine at that time. And if it happened back then and they lied about it, it's happening right now and they're lying about it. In my opinion, so it's not liberal and loving just because he got a fluffy sweater, just because he got different color socks, just because he might call you racist and say you're not liberal enough because you don't support his genocidal policy. You know, he's actually the problem. He's actually the person trying to do these things because he thinks he has the right to do them. I had another thing got lost here here it is look at this is in this liberal just in for the first time, AI has designed complete viral genomes, producing sixteen functional viruses that infect bacteria impose no threat to people. Okay, well, do we believe that? Do we believe that they cause no threat to people? Do we believe they don't make people sick just because they say so? Oh, the computer say it's okay, the computer say it's all right, the computer says we're going to die. But that's liberal, and I just I don't understand how people can believe it let's go ahead and go into clip number fifteen. Steven A doesn't believe it anymore, but he should.
Speaker 2: Be embarrassed for the self adulation that he engaged in. You damn right, I do, because some of the things that he was telling us to do was inconsistent with science. But he was telling us it was science that lets him making the decisions.
Speaker 3: That he made.
Speaker 4: Masking six feet distancing the closing of his businesses coursing business is to.
Speaker 2: Push those mandates upon people like me and others because I took the vaccine, and I took.
Speaker 4: A booster, and I wore a mask, and we were told, hey, you ain't gonna get COVID if you do that, and I got COVID, and damn it, it almost killed me. Going into twenty twenty two, women in the hospital ninety minutes before the ball is about to drop, and the doctor says, we've been.
Speaker 2: At this for three plus weeks. You got doubled them on you. You look really bad if this antibiotic and this steroid does not work, mister Smith, I'm sorry, we're gonna have to call your family. Looks that bad, but we should know in three hours and through the grace of God. Three hours later, I felt better after they gave me that steroid and that antibiotic. But those were the longest three hours of my life because I thought it was over, and I remember I had I had done exactly what doctor Anthony Fauci was imploring us all to do.
Speaker 1: It's actually really powerful stuff right there. And what he's talking about with the steroid and antibiotic. I watched that heal my grandparents of the delta variate combined with ivermectin because that's what the doctor gave them. Right, the doctors that weren't listening to doctor Anthony Fauci and the lies coming out of our CDC and ANH Right, the people actually cared about their patient, people that are willing to treat them. During that time, it was really it was a completely different era.
Speaker 3: You think back.
Speaker 1: He was really hellish conditions we were under. We're under the boot of these people, under the boot of big Pharma. And you know, my co host Tim Tompkins in the Gray Area. Go ahead and pull up Gray Area on YouTube, guys, if you could please follow us there. I'm live every Thursday every Sunday, also doing morning show New American Journal, but Gray area. Tim is from New York and that's what woke Tim up as he realized they were lying about COVID. They were lying to them, and Tim took the vaccine. And he's aware now he's awake. Now he's seen the truth about what the monsters like doctor Anthony Fouci and others have done. And he's mad that he wasn't given inform consent, that he was lied to about COVID, right, because he was told, you know, you're gonna kill Graham off, you know, take this, And ultimately he couldn't go to school unless he took it. Now you can say, oh, you should have known him better, whatever, Well you're not him. You know, he wanted to be an engineer. I want to go to a greade school. He had the opportunity, but he gotta take the shot. And taking the shot is libro. Taking this show. God is liberal. It protects Grandma. You're a good person if you take it. Tons of people fell for it. Look at stephen A. Look how angry stephen A is. And here's the thing this is going to be. It already is the mainstream opinion, right, but this is going to be like incontrovertible this is just gonna be fact. Within five years, people will demand justice for this because more people will continue to die. That is the reality. And steven A, it sounded like to me, sounded like he got it, like the vaccine didn't protect him. It sounds like it didn't work out so well for him. Sounds like doctor Anthony Fauci lied from the very start about every single piece of this, from the origin of the virus, to the origin of the vaccine, to the effect of the vaccine. And ultimately millions of Americans like steven A, because of this issue, they're aware now of government corruption to the extent of they'll kill American citizens to make profit. That's literally what all this is. They wanted to sell you a cure to something, and they wanted to make you sicker in order to just it. That's why I sent sick people to the nursing homes. That's why I told you, don't go outside, don't get vitamin D, don't be healthy, don't interact, stay inside. Think about people that lost money gambling. Everything horrible. It happened in that time period, especially around twenty twenty to twenty twenty three, Right, that's not fair to do to people. That's not loving, that's not a free society. You don't get to treat people like slaves. And people are realizing now that they were treated like slaves. And people don't like being treated like slaves, especially not when it comes to their body. You know, you know, my body, my choice. You know, the pro choice slogan, the classic you know, and I pro life. I disavow that one hundred percent, but you know, my body, my choice. Well, how about that for the vaccine? How about that for the vaccine? Hold on a minute, Hold on a minute. Can we apply that principle equally because all these people they say that all the time, all the liberal loving people that push these death jabs on us, right, they say at twenty four to seven, you know they can they I agree with that, my body, my choice, with the with the mask, oh no, they put the mask on. They pointed at people in grocery stores, don't put your mask on, putting your mask on. I had some fat Mexican lady tell me to put a mask on in like twenty twenty two, and I was at the it was either the Walgreens or the CBS on South Lamar and I just laughed at her I said, you have diabetes, and I made she did, she'd know what to say. She's got kind of people go like smokes start shooting out of their ears, and like the clerk or the class like you go to put a man like I'm shopping, Like what are you gonna make me put a mask on? You're gonna call the police? No, but mind your own business. Then I'm doing my work. I'm here to get whatever. So you just had to be free, and you really had to live in a place like here where it wasn't truly draconian. It just everyone was empty where you had to exercise that that self actualization as a citizen to be like I'm not putting up with this, I'm not tolerating this. But in a lot of places, especially in the North, a lot of people didn't have that opportunity. And I think a lot of us that were lucky enough to live in the South and live in places that were more conservative, more red and were free, I think a lot of us. You know, sometimes we denigrate people that have received the shot, and I'm really against that because you have to understand this is just one of dozens, hundreds, thousands of societal programs that get run on us, to propagandize us, to control us, to confuse us, to make us sicker, to make us die more. Because the goal, ultimately, as Michael John said, is depopulation, and that's what all this is about. People are expensive. We'll have data centers and robots who won't have any of these problems. You know, maybe we have COVID twenty five and maybe it wipes everyone out except for the elites. Maybe it's a wonderful liberal thing. You know, if they can convince you that it's liberal and loving for Bill Gates to give black people polio in Africa and be like one of the leading causes of it. They can convince you of that hashtag black Lives matter, hashtag Bill Gates, he really truly believes that gives them polio, Then they can convince you to believe in Uh oh, well, I'll take another vaccine that'll give me a cancer. I'll take another injection that'll put chemicals from big farm in my body. They'll keep doing this to you. They'll keep doing it to you over and over and over again. I don't think the American people are going to put up with it much longer. I want to go ahead and play clip number seventeen, which is just a funny, not true, but funny statement from Trump. As illegal aliens go home, the cost of rent is coming down very fast.
Speaker 5: And as illegal aliens go home, the cost of rent, groceries and other staples is coming down very fast. Our costs of coming way down.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: They talk about affordability. I took over the country the prices with through the roof. In my first day, the press said, what are you going to do about affordability? It was a word they devised, affordability. They never used that word before.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 3: Unk.
Speaker 1: This is one of those things like they can convince you to believe that inflation is good and housing bride this is going up as good. If they can convince you of that, it's pretty it's pretty much game over. No no one buys it, No one believes that. Of course, you could say marginally in some communities, maybe that's true. What about the people that have a H one B visa and they bought homes with thirty year mortgages back in like twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, when it was like two three four percent interest? What about that. Oh no, We're going to bring six hundred thousand Chinese immigrants and that's going to fix the problem. Let's go ahead and play another delusional statement from a GOP leader Clip number thirteen, Mike Johnson.
Speaker 3: Record of success.
Speaker 6: The reason that your taxes are lower than they've ever been, the reason you had more money in your pocket you didn't have to send it to Washington is because you elect.
Speaker 1: Your Republican The reason your gas prices are higher and because the vibilizer cost is higher is because of decisions made by this administration.
Speaker 6: Well, you can say it that way, or you can say that we took the head off the snake and we prevented the largest state sponsor of terrorism from having a nuclear weapon, which they were dangerously close to doing. I think most Americans understand that was an important priority. Now we do need to get that settled down. I think we're in the process of doing that right now. We need gas prices to stay down to Planet Earth, of course, and I think we'll do that. But overall, the conditions were put in place. Scott Vessant, Treasury Sectory, summarized it pretty well. At the end of last year. He said twenty twenty five was like setting the table, said twenty twenty six will be the feast and the banquet in the economy for hard work and Americans. And we did that in our legislation. We put the conditions in place, and the first quarter of the economy was going to take off like a rocket. And then we got into this skirmish with Iran.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 6: A skirmish war, whatever you want to call it, good bits, it's a serious situation. I think we're getting close to resolution as we sit here today. There's big developments.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, all right, So there's been big development since the end of the thirty nine Day War and the period of the MoU Right. And what he's saying there is, oh, things were great. Yeah, you had a good platform, and then the skirmish happened. You can't acknowledge it's to war. Trump has called it excursion, detour. Other terms have been involved, but skirmish now is a new one from Mike Johnson. We spend one hundred billion dollars on a skirmish and they won't give you a wall, they won't give you mass deportations, they won't give you a tax credit to homeschool your kid, you know, wouldn't that bitch is skirmish. It's not a big problem. We could probably do. Like when I hear skirmish, I'm like, okay, Like a skirmish is something they could probably do, like ten of right, Well, if we could just spend a trillion dollars, we'd part that money out. It's way more than a trillion times ten. By the way, it's like one hundred and thirteen billion price tag for the thirty nine day period of the war, and that doesn't take into account basis. Blah blah blah blah. If we could do that, can't we just spend a trillion dollars on the American people? Can't we just do kind of like a little bit of everything they want? Oh no, no, no, no, no, we can't do that because even though we'd still steal most of the money, we can't steal all of it. And the quickest way for us to steal all of it is to get the US to inflate his defense budget even higher, to buy more weapons that won't be ready for a decade and don't even work. Liberal you know, we get the vaccines that cause the real serious problems in the development. Just for everybody. We get the mRNA self replicating technology which destroys your body and self replicates the spike protein myocarditis, all these other things on record, all these people who look at the insurance actuaries, as my dad always says, and that's where the truth really is. You know, that's just one of the things that we got cooking for you. And after that, we got a war for you, and after that we got taxes for you. We can't ever spend that trillion dollars here at home. We got all these things to run against you. They're very expensive, and once you start to look at it from that lens, that perspective, it'll all begin to make a bit of sense, because they spend money on things that are very important to them and their agenda, just not you and yours. And the signaling, the voting, the thing that we got with Trump. I think prior to that, all the elections that i'd seen, which is just Obama Romney that I paid really close attention to. But in that I really saw two men that didn't have real positions. I saw two men's as they just wore the state and one side represented one faction, the other side represent to another. That's what fascinated me so much about twenty sixteen is I didn't get that same energy from Trump. I think he was genuine and real, and that's why I think he lost money. I think that's why the Russia Gate stuff happened. And you can watch it. It's like how you break a horse. You keep it walking over and over and over and over and over again until it doesn't want to throw this saddle and bridle off anymore. That's what happened to him, in my opinion. You could say, as Robert Barnes says, frontal lobe dementia. You could say grandiose narcissism. You could say, just like the delusions of grandeur rockstar syndrome. I think it goes a little deeper than that. I think it has to because someone around him has had to tell him to stop. Look that that's Israel Lobby right there, and you're like, he laid down. He can't fight against Ron. His goose is cooked. He's a lame duck president already almost two years into his first term, or not first term.
Speaker 3: Second term.
Speaker 1: So like that's that's not the position of strength we thought we were going to be in in twenty twenty four, coming into twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight. And it's really unfair to us, the voters, to have that lame duck dead to warst president, which is just Donald Trump at this point, to have that guy tell us that we're bad and we're the problem in the party, that we have to align more with his values.
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 1: I am maga. Maga means whatever I say, it means. Well, if it means whatever you say, it means that's subjective. It means nothing because your values are subjective. One day you say you're the peace president. The next day you're a circle jerking with Mark lement so In doing total war on his behalf on Lindsay Graham's behalf on that Yahu's behalf on just the behalf of the entire Israel lobby, right, And the next day you're saying you're this fierce independent peace president leader that's not really going to fly with the American people much longer. So I don't know, I just think that's where we are. I think it's just very unfortunate that he couldn't realize the reality he had. Yeah, thank you Trump FU two. Yeah, serious. I can't say that word on this show, but I've said on the morning show New American Journal the crew, oh man, all right, you got me good?
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: You threw up the hillbilly image of the caller last time, and y'all just got me with unk. Y'all completely discombobulated me. There. You hit me with the thing they used on the Venezuelans. Let's go ahead and play clip number twelve. President Trump on Iran.
Speaker 3: What makes you think this will be different? Because they tend to never It may be, it may not be. I think that the thread of this, I mean, we were this was more than a threat.
Speaker 5: We were ready to go. And you know in life, they know when you're ready to go and when you're just bluffing.
Speaker 3: Now, we were ready to go, and we are ready to go.
Speaker 1: We have to do this, liar, he's got seven deuce off suit overhead shot. Please Trump, heg Seth clashed at Camp David over iron missile depletion concerns. Listen to this Trump and heg Seth clash at Camp David. The President Potato Donald Trump's frustration over the Iran We're boiled over at Camp David. Where you demanded answers from Hegseth and why it apparently misled Trump on shortages that now threatened to limit military options with Iran. All right, so this just shows that we are in idiocracy already. It's on the record that we're out of defense interception munitions. We still have a little bit of precision strike, but these missiles are gone because we've fought a four year war by proxy with Ukraine on Russia. And what as Zelenski said, Oh, I need hundred a patriot, I need a patriot missile. We only have like, I think seven hundred left. How many do we make? I think it's like eight hundred a year or something like that. We're not going to replenish fully until like twenty twenty eight, twenty thirty one. It's not feasible. It's not rational. They can make thousands of drones, thousands of missiles a week. It's it's not even rational. So I'm gonna keep reading this. The encounter took place on the sidelines of his cabinet meeting, where Trump vinedat Hegseth that he thought munitions issue had been fixed. You can't fix it. You can't pull them out of your ass. It doesn't work that way. Like sere an eighth grader. If you made then the president and you said, we don't have enough missiles to keep bombing these people, what do you want to do? And eighth grader would understand the issue. Had the issue hadn't been fixed. You can't generate more missiles. Trump thinks it's like a video game where you buy gyms or something and you speed up the timer. According to both people familiar with the conversation, the shortages, particularly in long range of guided missiles and air defense interceptors, have been part of the reason Trump has pulled back from launching additional massive strikes against Iran in recent days. They can't do it. They can't sustain it. There's no amount of bombing that they can do that will exceed what they did in the initial thirty nine day period of the war. They can pretend like there is They can pretend like they have some miraculous target. If you look at the range of things like the attack them, if you look at the range of things like the JAZZM, they're not able to hit all the way inside the country very deeply, all right. They have limited options. Anything they do has to really be done by plane, and if it's done by a plane, they're vulnerable to Iranian air defense and they can't get hit by any of it, because they said the Iranians didn't have any. So we've lost over forty air since this war started. We've lost all our critical radar infrastructure in the Gulf, have lost I think at least ten systems in between three hundred and six hundred. I think it's a million dollars close to a billion dollars each one of these things. We've lost our soldiers, lost our troops and bases that Hegsath lied about and said that we're defensible that were never defended. We've basically we've lost the Middle East over this a completely unforced air a war of choice. That's what happens when you blow up the elementary school and kill their equivalent of the pope on day one. It just makes no sense. Why would you do it? The strait was open, Why would you do it? We weren't at war.
Speaker 3: Why would you do it?
Speaker 1: Because they don't care. They don't care about you or me. They think that they can win because our interests aren't the same. But we're Americans, we want this to stop. I have Jose Vega from the time he was sixteen and help organize concerts, youth courses and science programs. Were young people who, in the ages of twelve to eighteen were taught the ideas of Johannes Kepler, Albert Einstein, and Bernard Ryman. Since then, Jose has intervened against a number of political figures your faces really for your man on the street action, as well economists and think tank leaders such as AOC, Mike Pompeo, Kamala Harris, Richie Torres, Hakeem Jeffries, and the editors of the New York Times, Reuters and the Washington Post. Quite the rap sheet you know. Jose ran against Richie Torres in the twenty twenty four election as an independent candidate in New York just fifteen. He is running again to bring it into the two party system in the US, which has brought us nothing but forever wars and financial bailouts. Jose was raised in the South Bronx and believes that true change can come from people realizing the better traditions of the US Republic. Jose, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me, Alex. What a great I'm sorry, Rex.
Speaker 1: Here, here's a thing. Here's a thing. I was hosting the Alex Jones show last week. It is my middle name, right, it is literally my middle name is Alexander. So you didn't even get it wrong technically, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: All right, good, great, no, well, just thank you. It's a great, great introduction. Where'd you get that from?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I think Daria put this together. I think the producer put this together.
Speaker 7: Well as you got, you got one great of a I hope, yeah, yeah, absolutely no, but yeah, no, it's it's yeah, it's it's crazy. What's going on out here in New York, what's going on in the world with the war, how it's impacting people.
Speaker 3: You know, just one quick thing for people to know.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: The the interesting thing about the district that I'm running in, it's actually the poorest congressional district in the whole country. Like there's parts of Mississippi that don't even have plumbing or you know, certain infrastructure that's just basic.
Speaker 3: And somehow this area is poorer than that. Wow.
Speaker 1: So Richie Torres, he's uh, he's got a very lucrative campaign, right, He's had a lot of cash infusions from you know, various entities. Shall we say, what's going on there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's interesting, right because you know, you hear these stories of politicians who get googobs of money, right, and it's like, well, what do you what exactly do you do with all that money apart.
Speaker 3: From running for Congress over and over and over again.
Speaker 7: Well, instead of focusing on that, Politico actually put a hippie on me, and they were coming at me because of the fact that I disclosed at my salary for a year is about twenty seven to twenty six to twenty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: A year, and that's gross pay.
Speaker 7: That's before I pay my taxes which go and kill children in Gaza or are now funding Pete Hegsett's wild fantasies.
Speaker 3: But you know, so Politico puts out this hit piece on.
Speaker 7: Me, saying I might be too poor to run for Congress, and then I shouldn't even be paying myself while I'm running for Congress. Meanwhile, what we've uncovered is that Richie Torres is taking all this blood money from APAC. That was known already, but we actually figured out how the consultant class corruption works. What he is doing is he's giving his money that comes to his campaign, that's APAC money, Wall Street money, blood money, and he's giving it to his financial director, this guy named Jeff Laravi, who then is using that money to pay himself with his own consulting group, and then he's paying his husband through another consulting group that his husband owns, and then they're paying each other because they both code own another consulting group called Ramble Group LLC, where they're both co owners of. So this money is just going into their hands. And not only that, they are billing the Torres campaign, they're billing Equality Pack and they're consulting groups about fifteen thousand dollars a month for rent Okay for a two million dollar home in Washington, DC and they own four homes in Washington.
Speaker 1: I want to get into this because people will say, Rex, you're talking to Jose. Jose's running in District fifteen, Like why are you talking? You're in Texas, right, Richie Torres is one of these swamp creatures, right, This guy is like high on the list. This guy has taking tons of blood money. You've confronted him in person. He's completely like vacant robot, just wants to support genocide and get the check, get into why he's important to know about, just as one of these other, you know, swamp creatures like Mike Pompeo were like a Hakeem Jefferies.
Speaker 3: So this guy is like bought and paid for by Israel.
Speaker 7: And you can say that about most congressmen, but this guy, specifically, before he was in Congress, when he was in the City Council of New York City, Israel was flying him out to Tel Aviv.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a video of me.
Speaker 7: Confronting him, telling him that everybody hates him, but I was confronting him in over the fact that he was getting trips paid to Israel and Tel Aviv, the fact that he was meeting with people like Joav Galant here in the district. By the way, he brought Yoav Galant, one of the worst Israeli war criminals.
Speaker 3: To the Bronx.
Speaker 7: And it's the fact that the people of the Bronx demand that they they want somebody who's actually going to listen to them because again, their this situation is so bad that the majority of the people that are living in the South Bronx are living underneath the poverty line. And this guy, he talks about Israel three hundred percent more times. This is something that a calculation or real calculation that we did. He says the word Israel three hundred percent more times in the Congress than he talks about the Bronx. Then he talks about his own district, and he talks about the United States. And this guy is completely disgusting. Not only that he's the top fundraiser for the Democratic Party right now, the Democratic Party is collapsing, it's got a whole bunch of debt. Richie Torres is one of their saving graces right now. So we go after him, you go after the whole establishment basically, because that's.
Speaker 3: What he represents.
Speaker 1: He's a lynch packs figure exactly.
Speaker 7: He's very pivotal to like he's not just some nobody congressman who just kind of gets by, like he is like moving and shaking things in the Congress, and he is sort of like the go between for all of this dirty money.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: And he's important for the that's a good picture, but for the connection between Israel and the United States.
Speaker 1: And it's bizarre and so that we have this fifty first state, thousands and thousands of miles away, and that's really who he represents. And I think he's pretty open about that too. So I think if more people hear about this and understand we have an American somebody that I've heard you quote the Constitution at great length hose versus somebody that's ultimately spiritually I think he identifies as being from Tel Aviv and representing those people over there.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: You know, he's you know, he's always comes to these pro Israel events. He's always brought in as like, you know, our guy on the inside, right, he's used as a useful idiot basically to continue to propagate war and genocide. In fact, he's not an apologist for war. He's an advocate for war and genocide. In fact, it goes beyond Israel too. It's not just Israel that he supports. He was one of the early people saying we need to give money to neo Nazis in Ukraine. Oh no, yeah, he was saying that we need to start war with over Taiwan, with China, that we need to bomb Ron. He said, no one should shed a tear for the fact that we just killed the Ayatola. You know, and it's kind of wild, right that the people in this district who I speak to don't want war, and yet Richie Torres.
Speaker 3: Is like the number one cheerleader for it.
Speaker 7: You know, this guy is like one of the absolute worst congressman when it comes to foreign policy altogether.
Speaker 1: But he's a great example of that. They all go where the money is, and he's very clearly it's like you say, you're talking about like four houses, talking about various LLCs sounds like to me speculating shell corporations and various things that shouldn't be the intent of getting into politics. I know that you're upset, just as I am, to see our country degraded and destroyed, and that you actually want a better future. So how do you compare contrast your values as to his. Does he have values?
Speaker 7: He has no values. His values are whoever's paying him the most money. You know, we have this funny saying here about Richie Torres, like, Okay, maybe he can't be bought, but he can be rented.
Speaker 3: And the thing about him is that he's going to listen to whoever has the.
Speaker 7: Biggest check, whoever has the biggest pocketbook, whoever has the most money to give to him. That's who he's going to listen to.
Speaker 3: And if you are poor, you.
Speaker 7: Cannot afford his time, you cannot afford his attention. Not only that he detests poverty, He's one of these people that.
Speaker 3: Came from it.
Speaker 7: He grew up in a project in poverty and as a result, though, he's learned to detest it, reject it, and wants nothing to do with anyone who's in it, and that includes the people of his district. As a result, though, what we are doing here in the Bronx compared to this dude, is we are exposing the fact that this guy is making his friends millionaires. You know, this is actually kind of a breaking story that mel had exposed to the fact that he's yeah, well, it's the fact that he's like, you know, making his friends super rich, and the fact that he's got fifteen million dollars in his bank account, which is what are his campaign bank account, which is what he's using to stay in power.
Speaker 3: He's also giving that to.
Speaker 7: Other elected officials, lower level elected officials. So for example, he's giving a couple thousand to the state assemblymen in the area, the city councilmen in the area, to the state senators in the area so that they'll continue to support him and endorse him. And the problem is, here's the problem. None of this is hidden from the public. Like you can go find this. You can go to the FEC website and you can type in who's getting the money. The question is who's going to enforce it, who's actually going to hold up the law right because what I have come to discover, especially in the last decade, is that the law is meaningless unless people are prepared to actually put it into action and uphold justice, you know, because justice isn't going to come from above. You know, the Trump administration right now is completely co opted. So who's actually going to bring that justice? And I'm thinking it has to come from the citizenry. It has to come from ordinary people like ourselves. You know, I don't come from some political dynasty. I don't come from you know, like my mom's not a film director.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's let me get into it.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me, let me, let me boil this down. This is why everyone needs to know, is because when you see somebody like this, it's advocating for taking money for propping up genocide in war crimes and ultimately destroying our country and the interest to a foreign power, you know, prioritizing them instead of us. When you're on the street and you see that person, no violent action ever, We're peaceful people, never advocating anything like that. But you say, hey, why do you support genocide? Why are you killing little kids in Gossa? And when everyone says that to you, when the person you're getting DoorDash says that to you, person that you drop your kids off at school says that to you, you know, like it's people will do that because that's where we're getting. When there's a global depression that's already happening because of all this stuff, it's going to become unacceptable to have these positions, to be somebody that supported war crimes. I mean you're saying he was happy about the Aetola being killed.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah yeah he uh he After the Ayatola was killed, he put out a tweet that was like, no one should shed a tear for the Ayatola. He was this, he was that, he was all kinds of awful things, you know, And of course he has to do that Democrat thing where they have to be anti Trump, right, you know, and he has to pretend to be against the Trump's actions even though he was just celebrating the fact that the Ayahtola died and his Israeli handlers told him to be completely happy and optimistic about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: But yeah, this guy is just completely bought and disgusting. I mean, he's one of U Ben Gavier's cheerleaders.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a big thing. No, no, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: We we cover ben Gavier a lot on the network. My dad calls him like the vampire teeth if that's his nickname for him. Go ahead and read this in the audience, if you wouldn't mind.
Speaker 3: I have two This is Richie Toius.
Speaker 7: I have two sets of thoughts, one regarding the Islamic Republic of Iran, the other regarding war power. First, the Islamic Republican of Iran has been the gravest threat to peace and stability in the Middle East. It is a murderous oppressor of its own people, the world's leading state sponsor of terror, a rogue regime armed with dangerous ballistic missiles, and until recently, a threshold nuclear state.
Speaker 1: Whoa WHOA hold on It sounds like he's talking about Israel. That's what that's what's so outrageous about all this, right is like, there is a nuclear power in the Middle East that is destabilizing and funding terrorism right on record, and they're not a signatory to the MPT. They don't have to deal with nuclear regulation. And the idea that Iran when nineteen intelligence agencies said they're not doing it, and when two CIA independent assessment said they weren't doing it, the idea that the IYA told the guy who banned the bomb, killing him was going to somehow prevent their nuclear program. I view it all as a self fulfilling prophecy. And we got Ben Gavie, I call him Cartman two point zero up there on screen right now. Look at him right there. He literally says, burn all of Lebanon. All of Lebanon must burn. For every one of our mothers that weep, a thousand Lebanese mothers must weep. And I played the clip. I think it's just like some random settler guy or whatever on the last show that I did, where the reporter goes, well, how many of how many Palestinian lives is a Jewish life worth like one hundred thousand? He says no, one million, no ten million, And it's just there's no equivocation. You can't do that stuff. It's monstrous. It's everyone's equal, we're all human, we're all creating the image of God. And to prioritize one group over another just because you have more guns and you have more political capital. I think the world will come to see this really as the new nineteen thirties.
Speaker 7: What do you think, Well, absolutely, I think it's you know, Israel likes to end the United States like to say we're trying to prevent a theocratic nation from having nuclear weapons. There's already a theocratic nation that has nuclear weapons, and it's Israel, right. And then when you ask these neocons, when you ask these warmongers who are in some kind of power, have some authority, or like Ann Applebaum, who have some think tank somewhere, who think they're legitimate, they say, well, Israel's different because there are.
Speaker 3: Ally Oh yeah, really are they really our ally? Whose? Ally? Because they're not my ally? Right?
Speaker 7: You know, I think it's kind of embarrassing actually that all the blackmail material that Israel has over the current Trump administration is allowing them to get away with whatever it is they want and do the fact that we were about to do what section two nineteen or in the Senate Section twelve seventeen, which was going to merge our military intelligence and technology with Israel.
Speaker 1: He wrote it right there. That's the author. He bragged about it in a letter. Literally, that's the King of America.
Speaker 7: I wish more people knew that too, that Nan Yahoo wrote a letter to a congressman like saying, Oh, I want to thank you for a great dinner that we were having where we you know, I said that we should absolutely do this, and you agreed, and now you're putting it in legislation with this section.
Speaker 3: So very good. I approve of this.
Speaker 7: It's like, why do we need BB's a stamp of approval before we do anything.
Speaker 3: In regards to you know, how we vote in the House of Congress.
Speaker 7: Right, It's completely disgusting, And that's why I'm happy that this humiliation ritual of bending the need at Israel it has to come to an end, and I think it will come to an end. That's what makes me optimistic because people are waking up every single day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump is very symptomatic. He's very like as Uncle Sam. For the country. If Trump is like I'm a virus. I'm going inside like he is. It's very obvious, like Lady Liberty, Uncle Sam is sick, right, and America sees it. And I think now that we're more symptomatic and we're going through this pain, I think more people are realizing it now. I just think the reality everyone has a cell phone, right, so everyone has a cell phone. Everyone can look at like literal war crime, like the worst footage ever. It scars everyone that sees it, literally all of us. We should never have seen this, that we're so desensitized, we tolerated. I think people are reaching critical mass as to where they don't want to be morally lectured somebody that supports that.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 7: And I think that right now it's more important than ever that people continue to follow independent media wherever it exists, like you and this show altogether, our friends, like Due Dissidence, Jimmy Door.
Speaker 3: You know, there is a real renaissance.
Speaker 7: I think of real independent media where people are now getting their mainstream news. I'll share with you a funny story. I was in the hospital about a month and a half ago and the doctor treating me, you know, it was a pretty private thing that happened to me. But the doctor treating me, he goes, yeah, all right, mister Vega, you seem to be good. We can discharge you. By the way, I didn't finish listening to your podcast episode on due Dissidence this morning, and he shows me he was listening to me on a program. Now.
Speaker 3: I say that not because of like, oh it's me, No.
Speaker 7: It's because people everyday, people from your doctors to DoorDash drivers like you were saying, are becoming aware, are finding different outlets, alternative outlets around the country now and are saying, you know what, I don't want to fall on the mind control anymore of the mainstream media. I'm tired of being lectured by people like Joe Scarborough and Rachel Maddow.
Speaker 3: I want the truth. And that's what's happening right now.
Speaker 7: There's a real rebellion happening, and so hopefully one of those ways that it can manifest is people helping us out too.
Speaker 1: And that's because the establishment is so concentrated with on the left and the right of funding supporting this war that it exposed is really the two wings of the same bird theory, which is the reality of American politics. And that's why people say, oh, a two party system, the institution, the institution, But how's the institution working out? How's that working out for everybody? I think that's the key question. So Jose, where can people support you? Where can people find you? Go ahead and tell them about your website, more about your campaign and where that will go should they choose to support you.
Speaker 7: So people can go to vote Vega dot NYC. That's my website. People can sign up to do two things. They can either donate or volunteer. Both of those things are extremely critical to any regional campaign. If people donate, what that's going to go towards is mass printing of leaflets, posters, and signs, because we are going to expose the fact that Richie Torres is using campaign funds to illegally make his friends super wealthy, giving them thousands of dollars, and the fact.
Speaker 3: That they are paying their own rent on a.
Speaker 7: Two million dollar house with people's money that they are giving, but also with blood money as well. It's a conflict of interest. It's completely illegal, and in a sane country, Richie Torres would be gone. And if people sign up to volunteer, they'll be helping us distribute this material. They'll be helping us put up the posters. And also if people want to help and be a part of possible future commercials that we want to put out. We want to basically propagate the airwaves here in the Bronx, completely shutting out Richie Torres, completely painting him as the monster that he actually is. And the other thing too, is we want to turn people into inter mention. Is you see me getting dragged out of an event right there? Right?
Speaker 3: We want to do it. We want to turn people into that. We want people to get active.
Speaker 1: You know, right, No, it's it's it's not violent, it's peaceful. You're exercising your first Amendment right, that's your god given right. The state doesn't have any right to control what you say. You're not making a threat, you're not slandering anybody. It's literally the truth. It's not defamation if it's true, Like literally there were criminals on the record bombing a little girls school, and like you need to go to a city council meeting or like a congressional meeting or whatever and tell people that peacefully, politically, non violent.
Speaker 7: Ablutely no, you have you have a responsibility to use your first Amendment right. You have to use it because you'll lose it if you don't use it. And you have to tell the truth. You have to speak up at events where there's a congressman in front of you, where there's some you know it's something that they're missing. You have to be the voice in the room who stands up and says, wait a minute, the emperor has no clothes, Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Trump said that we.
Speaker 7: Weren't going to go into wars when he was reelected, and now look at us. You know we're about to go into another Vietnam era style war. You know, you have to look at these people and call them what they are. You have to call them liars to their face. And you have to record it too, because courage is infectious. Courage gets other people out of the door, out of their beds, and it gives people hope. Is the other thing too, and it shows that we don't just need to sit around and complain. It shows that there is a viable change in the atmosphere that people can feel and says I have to stay on.
Speaker 3: I have to keep fighting for a better future.
Speaker 7: I just need to intervene and do something because anybody can stand up and tell the truth.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I think that's why the broadcasts are so key, because we put out the information for free for people they can choose to support us with that accessibility versus these companies corporations saying like big Pharma, big AG, big military industrial complex that really, you know, in my opinion, is all the same interest owned and heavily fund you know, things like the media. We're putting the stuff out and people can choose to receive that information, and they watch it at work, they watch it, you know, at college, they watch it, you know, just during daily life around the house, whatever. And you just reach a point where you realize, we don't really get to have a world unless we talk about this, exposed it, and ultimately stop it. And the people that have adopted the system, that are in our government or have taken the deal or whatever in the bureaucracy, you name it, in the private sector, hurting the American people like and just for and wherever. They think that it's all going to work out well enough for them to get away from it. They think it's all it's going to be something. As we can get enough distance between us and whatever catastrophe we're going to cause, and it's just gonna hurt the little people. Play out newsplash. We're all little people. Life is very fragile on this planet. And by doing these wars, by doing these genocides, by causing this chaos, you know, we can just wake up one of these days and Moscow launches a new because they're tired of getting long range missiles inside from Ukraine. Right, and what happens then? What's the calculus? What's the decision?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: All the people with the campaign ads, all the people with the promises, all the people with the big smile, where are they going to be? I know where you're going to be. I know you're going to be defending the constitution and not getting us in these situations. That's why you're my friend. That's why I want to have you on the show. I want to get into a few more things. Can you stay for another segment? You do that another five minute at the beginning of the first hour, and then maybe another twenty three Okay, I want to talk about your views on the Iran war and your views on Ukraine. We do have that breaking report of Zelenski freaking out demanding hundreds of Patriot missiles, which is just like asking your parents for a dragon for Christmas. You know it's not going to happen. It's not real. We barely have hundreds of them anymore. So we're going to be covering all of that and more. I want you to go to the Alex Jones Store dot com as well. I want you to check out our Methlene Blue. I want you to check out our Ultimate Life Force. I want you to check out the power Drive Bundle from the Alex Jones score dot com. Those are two products that I created, that's power Plan and methyl Drive. You can think of power Plan as the new and improved superml Vitality. You can think of the methyl Drive as the new and improved version of DNA Force. And the Methylene Blue if you're already taking that, that's also in the stack as well. We have all of that available for you at the Alex Jones Store dot com. These are amazing mitochondrial health dietary supplements. We have the ultra methylene red coke, ten methlated Medical Ball, and B vitamin so much more. That's got the cordyceps, that's got the rudeli erosia, the zinc, the boron, the selenium, everything. If you're deficient, which most people are, to raise testosterone and free testosterone, Jose, I'll send you a care package. I made these two supplements. I'll send you the power plant, the methyl drive