Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Everything went wrong this week yep, probably probably still will a little bit today, but at least it's Friday. At least we have that. Yeah, that makes it a little better. Or the JV Show. By the way, I'm Selena, and thank you so much for hanging out with us. Let's kick it off the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Hey, JV shows catching up on the podcast, and I just couldn't resist the opportunity. Graham called Selena door dash Karen. But don't shouldn't we call her like door dash Carolyn?
Speaker 2: You had jokes today.
Speaker 1: I we would call you that because use door dash a lot, but also because you'll come plain.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I don't think I complain that much, and I complain when it's warranted. I'm not making up complaints.
Speaker 1: The answer to my question was that your real name is Carolyn. But if you want to go into how you've been Karen lately, by all.
Speaker 2: Means that's I think all my complaints are warned. Otherwise it wouldn't it be it wouldn't be an option to complain for those things. I'm not just like making up things that are wrong with my order.
Speaker 1: I think there's two types of people in this world. People that look, if I ordered something food for delivery, and yeah, they forgot to put the pickles off the burger or whatever it is, I just eat the thing. I just don't care, you know, like, I just eat it. It gets eaten, I'm not going to take the time to file a complaint. And then the other type of people in the world are in your camp. And look a lot of people are this way. When something does the order gets messed up and they forgot to include the extra sides of ranch. You're on the app complaining. I just you know what, I just move on. I just think.
Speaker 2: That order for you to forget items completely running or if I take the time to put in like hey this is how I want this add these ingredients and it's not there, or hey take the cheese off the cheeseburger, or I can't eat it and you don't do that, I want my money back.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I'm not with you. You lost me there. If an entire thing is missing, like oh, I ordered the tacos my kids that they didn't arrive. That of course that stuff like that happens. Then you called and say, hey, you didn't even include one of the entire meals. Yes that I'm with you, but the oh you forgot to take the mayo off that I just don't care. I don't you know, just move on.
Speaker 2: So we do a second talk back, Yes we should, Hey.
Speaker 1: JV show, it's not from San Diego.
Speaker 4: So just following up on the bond that got dropped on me with the alects results there kind of me had you said, I'm just sad since the passion of our buddy JV. My wife was really concerned about me yesterday and she's like, well, cheer you up. She think you need a boy's weekend. I was like, well, my best friend Graham and did invite me up to Herbert camp, So I'm bringing the White Claws, buddy, let's go woo.
Speaker 1: That was right? He left us to talk back? Was that yesterday? We played her the day before, I can't remember. He said he had had a birthday and a bomb got dropped on his birthday and we were wondering what that was, and he just said, right there, it was the election results. And I, okay, that makes sense, yes, and uh yeah, I didn't get invited to her camp this year, and.
Speaker 2: And what a good wife to be like, what's wrong? Do you need a weekend with your boys?
Speaker 1: I know I.
Speaker 2: Suggest my wife has ever said that except for her.
Speaker 1: Good for you. You got to let your man have one weekend with his boys a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't suggest it. I'm not the one that brings it up, but.
Speaker 1: We know that it just maybe it'd be nice if you did, Like, hey, you encourage us because some of the guys are probably scared to ask because you know they're gonna get shot down.
Speaker 2: Sorry, don't be scared.
Speaker 1: And then when it's like, oh my god, I want a girl's weekend, we're like, we don't care, go for.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, but we're the ones bringing it up. We're taking initiative of our own.
Speaker 1: Uh understand a lot of a lot of guys, and I'm a guy. You guys can't You ladies can't understand this. But when a guy floats the idea for a boy's weekend out there, it's it's received a lot more negatively. Yeah, it's it's you guys are not happy about it. Now when girls' weekend comes up, we don't receive it with that same negativity.
Speaker 2: Don't you guys care?
Speaker 1: Because we just don't you think a boys, we can we're gonna be out cheating on you guys and knowing stuff. No, we just want to go smash a bunch of beers and act like idiots with our buddies, and you guys assume that we're out doing something bad.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even like the cheating. It's it's just like at some point grow up, you know your husband and a doubt you know who. I'm just saying that maybe.
Speaker 1: That's how a lot of wives feel, but it's very important for guys to have that.
Speaker 2: Decompressed. They need a break too.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're getting we're stressed out. We need to shotgun a couple of beers and then try to we can do that, hit a golf ball off a tea that's out of her gun, one of our buddiess butt cracks and seen that on Instagram.
Speaker 2: No, you don't do that.
Speaker 5: You get the weird You have the weirdest Instagram feed.
Speaker 1: Just let us have our fun, is all I'm saying. Just let us have our fun. More supportive. We'll try the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Before we get to what this doctor pulled out of a woman's ear it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day. Wow.
Speaker 2: So Daniel Lurie Leurie, Leury, Luriy Lurie. That's okay, That's what I said the first time. He's one of the heirs to the Levi Jean's company fortune. He's going to be the new mayor of San Francisco. He used eight point six million dollars of his own camp money for his campaign and beat out fourteen other candidates, including current Mayor London Breed, who called him yesterday and conceded, must be nice to be able to spend eight million bucks of your own money. Yeah, I think I'd like to become to be a mayor.
Speaker 1: I think I'd like to become mayor. Niners fans rejoice. Christian McCaffrey is expected to make his season debut this Sunday against the Buccaneers. Coach Shanahan said he has looked great at practice the last two days and there have been no setbacks as he has continued to rehab from bilateral Achilles tendonitis that has kept him on the injured reserve list since September fourteenth. Then Iers have gone four and four without in this season and look to get above five hundred on Sunday in Tampa. Kickoff is ten am our time.
Speaker 5: It'll be nice today and through the weekend with highs in the mid seventies. Enjoy it because there is rain in the forecast for Monday, so go buy an umbrella if you don't have one.
Speaker 6: But it should be really nice this weekend.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it, but rain, I'm not ready for that.
Speaker 2: Hey, Aquarius is y aquera, aquaria aquaria.
Speaker 1: Anyway, your day today is going to be an eight. Your influence is rising. Make sure you're spending a little extra time taking care of your appearance. Dress for success, and you'll advance to the next level.
Speaker 2: Yes, lovely, all right, Yeah that's your cutest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kickover.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: But you said it like really like suspenseful. You're about to say something right after that, and then you didn't. This woman said she went to the ear, nose and throat doctor because she was having a bit of trouble hearing out of one of her ears. She's like, I'm losing hearing in this one ear. So guy took a look in there, and you know, yeah, you got a lot of wax building up in this ear and so he removed it, and she said it was disgusting, gross big ball of wax that he said had started to become, you know, stuck across her ear drum and of course that'll impact your hearing yep. And she said it felt better. It was painful as he pulled that out, but felt a lot better. Then he went over to what she considered to be her good ear. She wasn't coming to a visit about this one. And he looked in there and he's like, oh, geez, there's a lot going on in here, and again started with a good amount of wax removal. Now what was behind a lot of that wax? This is where it gets weird.
Speaker 2: What, Oh my god, It was a.
Speaker 1: Big ball of dog hare, he said. He said, there was a big clumpback there of dog hair that almost looked as if somebody had stuffed it down in there into the ear canal and then packed it down with some wax. And so he was almost shocked that she was able to hear as well as she was out of that ear, and it was her other ear that was bugging her because this big clump of dog hair came out. I don't really know how it got in there, unless maybe somebody was stuffing in there at night. But this got made it thinking because I sleep with the dog in the bed, and my dog sheds more than any dog on the face of the planet. It's a Golden Retriever hambone, and there's just hair everywhere in my life. I wake up with it and it is stuck to my face and my beard, which means it's right there next to my ear. And now I'm terrified that there's gonna be a big clump of dog here. Mash we go down into my ear canal and just mix with a bunch of wax and stuff. So maybe this is a warning to people that let the dogs sleep in the bed. Selena, I can't remember. Where does little Bentley boy sleep?
Speaker 2: Wherever he wants? Just not the bed?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Why not? Little There's tons of room in.
Speaker 1: There for you? Which bed?
Speaker 2: Do you have a California king?
Speaker 1: Obviously a California king and you're four foot nine and you can't fit a fourteen inch dog in the bed with you.
Speaker 2: I'm five ft tall, okay feet, and I mean I'm not saying there's no room for him. There obviously is.
Speaker 1: But my kidd he snuggles down in there.
Speaker 2: But we know, we we never let him on like couches and beds and stuff like that because when we had him, we also had like a little baby. And although Frenchies do have short hair like they do shed, you know, and and he would leave that places and then the baby. Yeah I know, but I just didn't want the babies up on there with a bunch of like dog hair rolling around and stuff. So okay, well they're not babies are now he could, but now it's like, why why do that?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: You know he likes sleeping on the stairs or wherever else he's sleeps.
Speaker 1: You make him.
Speaker 2: Sleep on the stairs his favorite napping spot.
Speaker 1: Only because he's to sleep anywhere comfortable. Make him sleep on the stairs, him sleep there, or he likes to curl up something like middle step is he just like where at the like.
Speaker 2: If we're downstairs, he like curls up at the bottom like I don't know he.
Speaker 6: Does he at least have a blanket, bet and he.
Speaker 2: Like doesn't use I don't hate pets. I just don't want him in my bed.
Speaker 1: Why she's so cute and he just doesn't do you have a California king for just the two of you. How do you find each other in there? My wife and I sleep in a queen size bed and we have a sixty five pound golden retriever in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you do that.
Speaker 1: I sleep like a pencil. Yeah, yeah, I know. I sleep like a pencil, no joke, And I don't. And my wife and I are both very still silent sleepers. There's not a lot of rolling around and moving. I swear I wake up in the exact same position I went to sleep in. I'm just and I'm right on the edge of the bed, just right on you. Because well there's I probably don't move around a lot night because I can't. If I moved, I'd fall out of the bed. I'm right there on the edge. Life is on the edge.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, I get one time.
Speaker 1: Let him snuggle in there, just to see. I bet he'd be so happy, just so he knows that he can. And then he probably just put it up down at the foot of the bed, which for you is like a mile away because you're five feet tall.
Speaker 2: I would to be opposed to it. We just never did it.
Speaker 1: But there's still time.
Speaker 2: He's still time.
Speaker 1: Great years left. How many years years old? Dog? Years is here human years or.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight in dog years? Whoa so three years four?
Speaker 1: Oh, he would love to climb in there, just especially as he gets cold.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even like big comfy beds. Who knows, you've never given him the chest. He probably doesn't even like beds.
Speaker 1: God, he's perfectly happy. He's sleeping on the third stairs. His favorite stair wash stairs away from your stairs are probably hardwood carpeted. Okay, good that dog was sleeping on wood stairs. I would call peta myself. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on Friday Friday. It's been a rough week, but we needed to Friday. I'm Selena and I'm jotting. So much for hanging out with us. All right, Graham, So what's the situation here. You're going on a trip this weekend?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this weekend is my family's annual well we call cousins weekend because I have a lot of cousins that were all around the same age, and so everybody, along with their spouse's significant others, whatever, we all try to pick one destination. We all go there every year.
Speaker 2: We might we love that by the way that I think that's so important. A lot of people don't get around to doing that.
Speaker 1: We might have skipped last year. I can't remember the year before we went to Nashville. Before we've done Tahoe, we've done Austin. We do like I don't know. It's spounced around a lot of different a lot of different locations. This year, it's gonna be we're not going far. We're going like passer Robulls, like central Coast area. I can't I haven't really been too active on the email chain. I forget where it is. We're going somewhere there. It's somewhere there. But there's like twenty there's either twenty or twenty two of us going or something. It's a big group. There's a lot of us. It's really fun. It's a really fun group, you know, like when you look around your family, like I don't really want to hang out with all of them. There's that weird one and that guy's annoying, and then I hate who they married. We don't have that. Everybody's cool, like legit, everybody is cool. It's like the most fun group and everybody gets along and everybody's cool, including spouses and significant others. Everybody, all cool people, married cool people. It's a very rare group anyway. So I'm looking forward to the trip. But as I was catching up a bit on the email chain, which I'm not very part active or participating on, this house run a one big Airbnb and it says, yes, it's a big place, and it says it sleeps everybody. It says it will sleep that many people. Then you start diving into the room arrangement.
Speaker 2: Are there kids?
Speaker 1: No? No kids?
Speaker 2: Are hey? Were wondering? Okay, no kids?
Speaker 1: You almost scared me. There, don't marry, don't ruin our fun. No kids, No kids allowed on this trip. So you start diving into the sleeping arrangements for you're like, wow, this house really can sleep that many people. And then you start looking at it and it's like, well this this room has one king sized bed, and then this room has one queen size bed. And then you get to the other rooms and it's like, well this room has two bunk beds, and then one pull out bed and then one futon and you're like, wait, how many people we're all gonna be sleeping in? So then it comes down to the who gets what room and all that sort of scenario. Well, somewhere along the email chain, somebody said, and it might have been my wife, was like, well, we'll share a room, but we want to pay half because that seems fair, right, you don't get your own room a on a weekend getaway. I'm not paying the same as somebody not sleeping in a room just enjoying their case.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, absolutely, you guys should not have to pay as much.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I haven't. There's like a zillion emails you know me, and emails I don't respond. So I'm now down to the bottom of chain and appears I'm signed up to be sharing, to be sharing a room. You guys, wait, but there has been no definitive confirmation that I'm paying less.
Speaker 2: Do you know with who you're going to be in this room with? Yeah, do you get to pick.
Speaker 1: I think it's my sister and her husband.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be sleeping with her husband?
Speaker 1: Whoa way not like that?
Speaker 2: Like, no, I know you guys are gonna be in the same bed either, but you're gonna be in the same room as your sister husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not ideal, you guys, This is not good.
Speaker 2: That's going to be really really awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're telling me in there.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like all guys do when they sleep, and like you're going to be right there.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you implo? What are you implying with that little sound effect. That's a natural part of it.
Speaker 2: But it's going to be in the same room as you. Yeah, you have to breathe the same air and that thing, that.
Speaker 1: Thing doesn't breathe, doesn't.
Speaker 2: The other thing guys do. All they do is part when they sleep, and then you're going to be in the same room. Is that guys?
Speaker 1: Well, if you've never you guys, have never slept in a room with somebody else before.
Speaker 5: That like wasn't your Yeah, but I don't think another couple, not that I you know, if I do, it's like my sisters or my mom or.
Speaker 6: Like friends like your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever like taken a Vegas trip and like a bunch of people shared a hotel room or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not couples. It's been all like like a girl's friends.
Speaker 1: And I just left in a probably a hotel room, worry about look like a bunch of I'm okay, that's true. You guys don't, but you just don't worry about the because I know that you stop it.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you ladies drop some lethal ones. You guys are because are back from the club, like, oh my god, my feet heard. So I'm so glad we got those street dogs. And then you guys eat those hot dogs and then I know what happens after that. They are lethal.
Speaker 2: Don't deflect here, Graham. You're gonna be in the same room as your as your sister's husbands. That's not weird to you.
Speaker 1: Look. Would I prefer to have my own room on this weekend away, of course, but I just need a lot. I just need to know that I'm paying less. I'm not paying the same as other people that get their own room.
Speaker 2: I feel like the people that get their own room they should pay. Maybe you bring it up this way. I feel like you should pay more, so you're paying for your.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but people, when you book a room, you kind of book it and just divide it by However, many people are staying there no matter where you're going to be.
Speaker 1: That's never they would end up paying more though, right if I'm paying you can't do that. You have to pick up the.
Speaker 2: Slack when we went to Miami. I mean we had this, We had the same thing. There was one bedroom that everybody wanted, so we like basically did like a lottery, Like we had put all our names and you drew names, and those are the people that get their own rooms.
Speaker 1: There should be a draft order and you make your selection, just like fantasy football. I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about that. Or you just throw names into a hat that's the.
Speaker 1: Same essentially the same thing, and then it's just a draft an.
Speaker 2: Option that way, like everyone has a chance.
Speaker 5: Then what you're saying is no matter what name gets picked, then it's fair and everybody's paying the same exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, ooh, but then.
Speaker 5: What if you do get stuck paying then that's.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 2: But at least you had a chance. In those areas, people booking it and picking their rooms.
Speaker 1: Airbnb rooms for these places that sleep a lot of people, because we've run into this situations kind of before. There's always some rooms that are meant to sleep multiple people, but they're probably in an ideal world for kids, you know what I mean. We don't have kids, so like, yeah, I probably won't even be sleeping next to my own wife I'll be top bunk, of course, and she'll be botty bunk, you know, like we won't even be sleeping in the same bed. I'm bringing an air mattress just in.
Speaker 2: Case, Just in case, that would be smart.
Speaker 1: I think the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine the Hottest Things shrending.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: And trending is sponsored by Mancy needs to visit Mansie sleep World for their Black Friday sale or visit SeaWorld dot com.
Speaker 2: So police have been unable to identify the guy who was involved in that viral incident with Jason Kelsey. This happened at Penn State, as you know, and cops is still trying to figure out who this guy was. So I guess one of the officers who was there on campus he witnessed the incident go down. So we did file a report, but there's not much you can do if you don't know all the parties involved. A spokesperson for the university Police Department said that they don't know who this guy is yet. No one's come forward to really come to give them any information or to make a formal complaint other than that officer who filed a report. Some people thought that maybe he played for their hockey team because he was wearing a Penn State hockey sweatshirt, but the team says that he is not a part of the team. That hockey team wasn't even in town that weekend, So we are back to square one. Who is this guy? Nobody seems to know and he must have a close circle of some really loyal friends because no one is nitching or saying anything.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Somebody there knows who it is, right unless it's somebody that traveled there and doesn't go there and is in disguise. That'd be smart.
Speaker 5: And obviously in most of the videos you can't see his face right, No many Internet.
Speaker 2: Finds out right away. I thought, what's taken so long? Come on Internet?
Speaker 1: And so many people around there was so busy out there, so there's tons and tons of witnesses.
Speaker 2: What if what if this is the first guy to like get away after a viral video and no one ever finds out who he is.
Speaker 1: There's been a couple but if they really want to try to figure it out.
Speaker 2: They will, We'll get on that. Lamar Odam might have just ordered a Chloe Kardashian look alike adult doll.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: He was in Vegas for his birthday and there's this company called Real Doll where they make like really lifelike silicone you know, dolls for adult use. Okay, and his manager saw like like a news story about this company. So he's like, so she was like, you know what, Lamar, I think you need one of these. They went to the factory and they took a tour where Lamar was like playing with everything and he was like squeezing certain body parts.
Speaker 6: So we got one of the more popular ones.
Speaker 1: I guess what more can you ask for? Obviously ask for her front. Yeah, I could look, she's a shape like a woman. I can see her.
Speaker 2: Thought, imagine how much you've loved shopping for her, Lamar.
Speaker 1: This make me probably get in a woman's fashion too. Y.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm a little this is weird. I have a little weird that. Yeah. So, according to reports, he actually bought one then and there during his tour. The money changed hands.
Speaker 1: This is probably really expensive. Did you say, hey? How much?
Speaker 2: They range between eight and twenty thousand dollars and they sell like prepackaged ones. But Lamar went for our custom one with like a big part there is and reportedly he wanted the face to be based from Kimp. I'm sorry, Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Now that is ultra creepy. That is very creepy.
Speaker 5: If you're Chloe, you're filing a restraining order because of it on behalf of your.
Speaker 1: Doll The dolls lawyers would like to file a restraining order. He's like, no, I just bought this.
Speaker 2: It's fine, Oh Graham, what do you have.
Speaker 1: The first piece of artwork ever created by a humanoid robot? Just sell it. Sold it auction for one million, eighty four thousand, eight hundred dollars was a portrait of Alan turn. It was a the painting. The artist her name is a Ida Ida, who's the first world's first ultra realistic robot artist. I don't know if you guys have seen pictures of her, but she looks very very Speaking of dolls that look life like Selena, this is one, except it's a robot in there and it has a human face, and she's got brown hair, and you know she's got a wig at everything, and.
Speaker 2: She likes Can we change her face out to look like Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 1: You could, because Lamar's in You could slap any face you want on her. But apparently she likes to paint. I guess This painting was expected to fetch around one hundred and eighty thousand dollars, but clearly a blue wayway past that as it went over the one million mark. Southby's, the auction house that sold it, said, quote, it marks a moment in the history of modern contemporary art, reflects the growing intersection between AI technology and the global art market. Do you guys want something painted by a robot?
Speaker 2: No? No, not really.
Speaker 1: I don't even want something painted by a human. Well saw pire to dress because just like the paint you're kidding just over there, catch you trying?
Speaker 2: You like, Wow, that person's really talented. A robot you can just like program whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's got a funny haircut. I don't like her haircut. It's kind of was that a bob but like a bar like the seventies, Like Edna from The Incredibles.
Speaker 1: She does. If she had a long, flowing hair, a haircut that you liked, would you be more likely to buy one of her pieces because they can swap a different wig on her in second.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm just not into that.
Speaker 6: I just feel like this is cheating.
Speaker 2: Like, hello, I'm over here trying to perfect my art. Yeah, and you're a robot, But.
Speaker 1: Don't you guys understand we want If we want AI and robots to do all these other things for us, why not make the art too. I don't need you.
Speaker 2: I don't know creative you know things.
Speaker 1: Oh, chat GBT can write scripts for TV shows.
Speaker 2: Same thing is like going on Amazon and you're buying like factory prints. You know what I mean, You're buying a painting off Amazon. It's just don't.
Speaker 1: Judge nearly every person ever. We kick commission an artist to create a piece for your man tole.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing. That's not like a human. I mean, I guess somebody painted it at some point originally, but it's not like buying something from an artiste. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You have but somebody the piece of art that you bought reprinted was created by a human. They painted it originally, and then somebody xerox one hundred thousand copies of it. You know what I mean, I just you do. But originally it was this thing's painted by a robot. I don't know how I feel about this. I definitely don't think it's worth a million dollars. Maybe because that is insane, maybe because it's the first I don't know, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I am so jealous of everyone checking out Suprina Carpenter tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I know, Oh my gosh, that's gonna be such a good show.
Speaker 2: Fun if you're going, oh my god, it's gonna be such an amazing time. All Right, it's a JV show here on a Friday. I'm Selena, and I'm just small to me for nine to Base number one hit music station. At this time, we kick off What the bleep is your chance to win a JV show chug mug. All you gotta do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guests on the talkback mic on the iHeart Rate app. You guys ready for today's clip. I know this is weird, but have you ever wondered what the inside of your coworkers looks like?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, you haven't. That's disgusting. Yeah, I wonder like, think it's out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes wonder where it smells like to Yeah, think about what if that word could be. Remember, this is a family show. You sickos, so it's probably not your first guest. A lot of sickos listen to this show and it's a family show. Why do they do that? Why are they trying to leave us your guests on that talk about?
Speaker 2: It's a good point, Yeah, a good point.
Speaker 1: Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You have to be the first correct cance of the morning to win that JV show, Chuggy Monkey. And one more reminder, it is a family show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine for plaining what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Hopefully someone is going to win this JV show, chug mug You just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word, as always, leave your guest is on the talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio app. In case you missed today's clip, here it is again. I know this is weird, but have you ever wondered with the inside of your coworkers looks like, I know I'm not the only one.
Speaker 1: Would you You've wondered about it. But if they're like, hey, take a look at it, would you look at it?
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 1: Plug my nose first.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he remember this is a family.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is this here from Teleandro and my guess for the bleep out word is house.
Speaker 1: Not right there, just wiped out like so many people's guests. Guys, that was far and away the most popular.
Speaker 2: Not house, although I do wonder that. Yeah, what does the inside of your house look like? A lot of.
Speaker 6: Toys laying around, I'm assuming for you guys.
Speaker 1: For me, yep, yeah, our house is I'd be embarrassed to have anyone over right now. Our house is a mess. Happy Friday JV show. This is Brian Dominic and Nico from Conquered and we think the bleeped out word is car. Thank you have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Car.
Speaker 1: That just wiped out so many people's guys, very popular guests. This morning's not that Think Again Morning Show.
Speaker 3: This is Jason and Addie from Bleo and Hark.
Speaker 2: For the word today is refrigerator. Thanks guys, have a great day.
Speaker 1: That's another good that just wiped out there those field guests.
Speaker 2: Is right there, co fridge, house or car?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Think again and leave those guesses now. We'll play more coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Thanks for hanging out with us. We're playing what the bleep? Where somebody bet every win in this JV show, Chuck Mug, All you gotta do is guest today is bleeped out word and you do that by leaving your guess is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Now in case she miss today's clip, here it is one last time. I know this is weird, but have you ever wondered what the inside of your coworkers looks like?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, remember this is a family all the time. All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 8: Hi, this is Megan from Oakland, and I think the word is bath through bathroom.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guess. That's something we all want to see, right, That's one of the first things in somebody's house.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't think I've ever wondered about like your guys' bathroom, like just opening the door and seeing what it looks like. I wonder more about like the toilet looks like. Yeah, things like that.
Speaker 1: You can clean a lot of information about that.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Kylie.
Speaker 8: I am from Modesto and my guess is stomach.
Speaker 3: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: You ever wondered about what's going on in somebody's stomach? Did you eat the last donuts? Prove it?
Speaker 2: Let me see. I don't wonder that.
Speaker 5: Oh Hi, this is Amber from Pittsburgh, and I think compleet count word.
Speaker 1: Closet climb.
Speaker 2: That I wonder. I just imagine it being a mess.
Speaker 1: Wow, most people's closets and jes is yours neat and orderly?
Speaker 6: No, I have way too many clothes in there.
Speaker 1: There's something that feels great, you know, when you're closet it is neat and organized. But like that ain't gonna last. It's just not getting stuff back on hangers is my least favorite thing of all time. I just chuck it in there and hope it hooks on something.
Speaker 8: Shows room from Tracy and.
Speaker 1: My guess is purse per No, that's not it. That's a very that was a very very popular I guess this morning, not purse.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Did nobody get the word today? Are you getting there?
Speaker 1: They have been stumped?
Speaker 2: Listen to today's clip here it is unbleeped. I know this is weird. But have you ever wondered what the inside of your coworkers nightstand looks like? I am shocked nobody gets nightstand Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's one of the things. If you were to be snooping around in somebody's house, does that check a night's That's probably the first drawer you open for top snooping?
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, what do you guys have in yours? My grandmay are you smiling like that?
Speaker 1: Because I almost think that that should be a thing. We each take a picture and in the top drawer of our night stands, just to share what's in there, because mine is just like it's become almost a junk drawer. Like there's just there's no telling what's in there. It's just so much random junk. It's all kinds of stuff. There's like casino chips and like old credit cards and you know, past cell phones that don't work anymore, and like there was a belt in there that I found the other day that I've been looking for and just like random stuff.
Speaker 6: Big is your drawer.
Speaker 1: It's a decent sized drawer. It's like it holds a lot of stuff. And I bet you I need none of it. I bet you I think it's all garbage. Yeah, I have what's in yours.
Speaker 2: I keep my kids tablets. I have a couple of books. I have a lot of candy, like the.
Speaker 1: Weird that's so sad, really, the night Time Nibbler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just what is your The new drawer nightstand is like, it is really weird because it's doesn't it's not like your typical drawer set up. So it's just one of those little glass table things from Amazon that hass.
Speaker 1: Just like a side tables. You didn't even have a drawer.
Speaker 5: No, And it has like a charging charging port on there, because you know, easier to charge your phone when you're laying down. So I kind of just have a bunch of cables in there and maybe some press on nails.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do you think we should post a.
Speaker 2: Picture of our Yeah, we should of what's going on.
Speaker 1: In comical again? Okay, nobody came with the crrect answer this morning. We got a lot of a lot of guesses. Thank you to everybody that played. I Will says, there's no one to shout out. I like to shout out some of the other noteworthy guesses that came in. So a couple of people said, ear, would you like to see the inside of your cars?
Speaker 2: I do not want to do that.
Speaker 1: Cubicle or desk or desk drawers, those were very popular guesses. I think I'd like to take a peek inside some dusk drawers. Maybe that's a good spot to snoop. A lot of people said trunk. We eliminated the car as a guess, but yeah, you want to see the inside of somebody's trunk.
Speaker 6: There's always random stuff in there.
Speaker 1: That's always a disaster. And there A couple of people said paycheck, pay stub. You want to see inside that? Yes, I would love it, because that's not a more popular guest. And then head and brain we're other two popular guests.
Speaker 5: I don't want to just see what's going on inside stupid.
Speaker 2: Let me that brain.
Speaker 1: Wow. I was gonna say our coworkers, how how smart they are, but you instantly to stupid. Okay, you wow the judgment.
Speaker 2: But not you guys either. I think other people might be thinking that about their coworkers.
Speaker 1: No, I was thinking stupid. Also the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Pappy Friday, It's Waldey for nine, the base number one hit music station. We are the JV Show Commercial Free. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Let's go to the phones Waldy for nine.
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: This is Lynn from San Jose. Hi, Lynn, And you have somebody else in the car with you? I do?
Speaker 3: I have my daughter Addison?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Addison back there? All right, So you guys are gonna be playing the JV Show up Nope game and it's for your chance to win tickets for Becky G. Are you guys Becky G fans? No, but we are excited just to win because every morning not the answer I was expecting.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: That's totally fine, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: We hope you guys still win win these tickets. So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you for tribute questions. Just gonna get three correct, and these tickets are yours. You win the game. Okay, okay, all right? Here's question number one? What US city has the nickname the Windy City? Yeah? There you go? Was that Addison in the back there? That good job?
Speaker 1: That's an easy one, kidding, all right? Question number two, A deca gone is a shape that has how many sides are full? Real smarty pants?
Speaker 2: I know all right. Question number three, Edge Escape Bronco. They're all different car models made by what company?
Speaker 1: Sports? Yeah, that's it. I mean you've already won the game. This last question jes for funsies. Question number four, what country's currency is called yen?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you did it. You did it. That's it. You have our show. You want the game to take it off.
Speaker 1: Just I just wonder because, like you know, sometimes we play this game and I have to progressively make the questions easier because people are like, what's the closest you know, star to Earth, the North Star?
Speaker 2: No, it's the Sun, Like, hey, borders California, California, Texas, and you.
Speaker 1: Don't know that make the questions easier. And then we get somebody you know that knows a thing or two and they just breeze through the questions a bunch of layups, Like I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: I think, just keep doing what you're doing. Great, and you guys won your tickets. Congratulation. You get to check out Becky. You're really great. You'll like her. While we have you on the phone, do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend.
Speaker 6: It's Addison's homecoming this weekend and she's on the tear spot, so she's.
Speaker 2: Getting ready for that today. Nice, well have do you want to shout out your school.
Speaker 1: Shout out? Dame Jose You have a lot of fun. Just don't trip and fall when you're on stage. Why are you Max? That's a general reminder, because that's how it could go wrong.
Speaker 2: You're going to have a great time you guys. Hang on for that wedning and have fun this week in Addison. Thanks guys, no problem, hang on there. We have a lot of shout outs. Let's start with the talkbacks. Good morning.
Speaker 7: This is Raina from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: I want alsha happy birthday to my niece Gigi and my brother in law Hugo. It's their birthday this weekend.
Speaker 1: Who gets apart? That's a good point, good point, Happy birthday. Hello JV Show. This is Gerardo, originally from San Diego but now in Pittsburgh. I want to wish my brother David a happy birthday. Happy bird who gives a part, Happy birthday, David Bovie Show number one, San Diego. I just checked. I got a lot of moms and my DMS go and says, hey Graham, can I please shout out my son's birthday on Friday. He's going to be turning ten years old. His name is Sebastian. He's the funniest, kindest, silliest, smartest and creative kid. We'd love him so much. Hope he has an amazing tenth birthday. Love Mom, Dad and Aiden. Bar's good point. Another one, Hey Graham, just another mom and your dms. Could you please do a birthday shout out for my son will the thrill. Happy twelfth birthday, buddy. We hope you have the best day. Love Mom, dad and Sissy. And that's from Mom. Sydney. Happy birthday, I got one, says Hey, fellow napkin, that's not what we call ourselves from NAPA, but that's okay. Can you please wish my daughter Camila a happy birthday? She's turning twelve today. We always listen to the show on our way to school along with their little brother Matthew. So Sigma, she says, I'm probably not using that right, but it'll make my daughter cringe. Happy Friday and cheers. That's from Marlene and Hugo. So happy birthday, Kamilli birday. Hope you have a very sigma birthday. Go and says hey, Graham, first time requested a birthday shout out for my son Noah. He's turning seven today. We listen to you guys every single day. Loves it. His favorites are the birthdays because of the whole who gives a fart sound bite? So there you go. Happy birthday, no And that's from Mom, Dad, Brandon, and Ezra. Another one morning, jav Cru Can you please wish my son Ethan a happy birthdays? Turning to left, then have a great day school. We're looking forward to celebrate your birthday all week long. Love Mom, Dad and Adrian. He loves cats, they say, so far birthday. Another one, hay Grad will you guys every more of the way to school? Can you please shout out my daughter Rayana, She's turning fourteen today. Would mean so much to her and it would make her day. That's from her mother Patricia from San Jose. Thank you and God blessed you Graham and he did you guys ye. Another one if you give birthday shout it to my dark Kaylee. She's turning fourteen on Monday, but there's no school, so they want to shout her out. Now. We love you and happy early Birthday. That's from mom and Uncle Tony. Another one, Hey Graham, Mom, here sliding your DMS. I want to wish my beautiful, smart and kind hearted daughter Penelope the best birthday ever. I want her to know that I love her so so so so so so so much. Happy birthday to my pooky Bear. That's from Mommy Monica. So happy birthday, Pooky Bear. I think that's it. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, please please.
Speaker 2: Please well for nine the base of her Weddit.
Speaker 1: Music station, Jay spent when You're a little sucker and the Wild West you're spinning some Tobacca.
Speaker 2: Know how to do that?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 2: E Just discuss where the JV show I'm Selena.
Speaker 7: Oh God, it's all the stuff you need to know, what music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 5: Trending sponsored by Mensie Needs. Visit mensinc World for their Black Friday sale or.
Speaker 2: Visite world dot com.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So three people have been charged in connection with Liam Payne's death. So I told you earlier this week. Authorities went back and they rated the hotel where Liam Payne fell to his death. They rated it for a second time, they combed through more than eight hundred hours of surveillance video since that first raid, and I don't know, maybe they were able to find more evidence after this last time, because yesterday they officially charged three people. Now, one person is a housekeeper at the hotel who they believe delivered drugs to in that dove soapbox that was found in his room. By the way, only housekeeping staff has access to the hotel's soap supply, so that was very telling. The other suspect is described as a friend who was in Liam's room with him earlier that day but left at some point before he fell from the balcony. They've been charged with abandonment of a person before death. And the third person is the alleged drug dealer who made two deliveries to Liam two days before his death. WHOA, isn't this interesting?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that second one just because he left, he's being charged I guess because he didn't report the situation or why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I'm assuming that person knew that Liam had been taking, you know, whatever substances, saw that he could be a danger to himself or to others. Maybe he was already acting erratically, but still decided to leave him that way. So I'm assuming like they probably feel like that person could have intervened and possibly saved his life.
Speaker 5: That's interesting, crazy, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The soapbox, nobody he has access to the soap other than hotel staff. They keep they keep the soap locked in a safe so nobody can get to the soop.
Speaker 2: Nobody has cleaning supplies, and you know, the bathroom supplies except for staff members.
Speaker 1: But let's just say not say nobody couldn't get that.
Speaker 6: I mean, you can take your own soap with.
Speaker 1: You, That's what I mean. In a quarter loss, somebody could rip that pretty quickly. Whatever do they sell this brand and others? You know, can they get this? You know, is there a Walgreens?
Speaker 2: Neil? But you got that all right? So nobody wants to buy Ditty's Beverly Hills mansion and went up for sale two months ago. So far, there have been only a few potential buyers who went to go even look at the property, and none of them after that showed any interest in actually buying it. There's one married couple who want to go check it out, and that woman was like super creeped out, and she says she couldn't wait to get out of there. One real estate source, excuse me, says that there's definitely just like an ick factor over the entire thing because of all the allegations that have been made against Ditty, like nobody wants to live where these horrific crimes may have been committed. They also say it is ridiculously overpriced. Diddy is asking for sixty one point five million dollars of people in the biz say that it's nowhere near worth that much. WHOA, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Overpriced and bad history, yeah, tied to it. That's gonna be It's gonna be a hard to say tough sell. I mean, really really high priced real estate always takes time to sell. You know, someone doesn't throw the house. Some house on the market for several million dollars buy it was super quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But imagine one where Diddy was slathering baby oil and everybody That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: In that house, I was not past the smell test. It probably it's probably a lingering.
Speaker 2: Probably literally doesn't pass the smelt.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what I'm saying. It does not. Plus that closet full of baby oil, People like, can they can they sell remove that. Do I have to negotiate that in or does it stay with the property. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Let's check in on Brownie James that's going on with that.
Speaker 1: I did want to ask you, guys if because I've asked you guys before about real estate listings where somebody had died in the house where some horrific crime, like a murder had taken place in the house, and you guys like, no, never, I could never live in there, and the ghost is there? What if it's the ghost of like? What about ditty house? Like put yourself in shoes. Let's say you could afford a didty property, could you live in that house? Or would be like no, the history in here.
Speaker 2: I don't want that bad energy around me. I prefer a ghost house.
Speaker 1: You would take a house where somebody had been murdered over a ditty house.
Speaker 2: I'd rather live in the Menenda's house. Are you you have a didty house?
Speaker 3: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I don't want. Okay, well you have to pick one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a diddy house ten thousand times before you took me.
Speaker 2: Maybe because the Menanda would happened a lot longer. Maybe maybe it like.
Speaker 1: Ghosts have no concept of time. They've got all the time in the world.
Speaker 2: But the ghost of Diddy, that's a whole other level.
Speaker 1: But at least nobody like. But there's not a chalk out.
Speaker 2: There was a body of bad energy in there. I don't want that, Okay, So you can have that. You guys can have the ditty.
Speaker 5: House, just saying I just don't want the Menenda's house. I'll be on the streets, okay, hard take a moment A buyes to Browny Ronnie. The Lakers announced, yes, say that h Lebron will no longer be playing alongside his son on the NBA court because they're sending him down to the G League G League Why he, guys knows the NBA's developmental league used to be called the D League. He can spend some time working on his game there, although there is a bit of a catch.
Speaker 1: They say he's going to be South Bay. That's the Lakers G League squad South Bay for home games, and then when South Bay is traveling on the road, he'll be available to play on the Lakers roster. Will he actually log significant minutes there and get called up that often? I don't know. That remains to be seen, but I'm sure my dad was trying to help keep him up at the NBA level with all he could.
Speaker 2: But does that usually happen? Like will they send someone down to the G League but then still say, hey, you can still play in our team though too.
Speaker 1: Well, when you take down the league, you're you know, it's like the minor league. You're you're in baseball, the same thing. You're waiting to be called up to the majors at any moment. So yeah, it's a good place to work on your game, and yes, you are ready to join the NBA squad at any time. That's the goal, right, Okay, yeah, get or at your game now, you're NBA ready, come on up. I just don't know. I guess we don't know. Brownie has been logging very limited minutes in the actual NBA with the Lakers. He scored his first basket, you guys. He had two points the other night and their teams lost to Cleveland. That was his first NBA basket. He also had two assistem one steal in that game, but he only played for five minutes. He's only appeared in four games in total with the Lakers, and his average just one point and three minutes per game, so he hasn't really gotten off the bench. As heartwarming as that moment was when him and Dad checked in MB season opener.
Speaker 2: But his heart because I would have just quit from embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Don't. If it's your dream to play in the NBA, you don't quit from embarrassment just because Dad drafted you.
Speaker 2: And sent me down to the G League because I wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: But he made his first basket, You guys, That's why I don't.
Speaker 2: If it was me, I would have never started this because everyone is gonna do nothing. You don't have to. All they're gonna do is compare you to Dad, and you will never measure up.
Speaker 1: But what if you're what if you love basketball? Also, he signed a four year, seven point nine million dollar contract.
Speaker 6: I'm in that.
Speaker 1: Dude's getty for her four years is getting seven point nine million dollars. Now that's what makes me mad, because I think I could get in there and get one steal and make one basket through four games like you probably could one shot. I could make it the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine coffee.
Speaker 2: Finally, I'm all out says, that's a saddn. That's the point, Graham, hot coffee up.
Speaker 1: By now it would have cooled down a little bit. I poured that coffee two hours ago.
Speaker 2: That was says as Saturdur and wild to be for nine to the base number one hit music station, Happy Friday. Thank you so much for hanging out with a JV show. I'm Selena and I'm just sor right. We do have your chance to win some crazy cash that's on standby. That's one thousand dollars. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Before that, Sabrina Carpenter, she's going to be in town her trust tomorrow. It is tomorrow Chachess Center.
Speaker 6: Have fun.
Speaker 2: If you got your tickets to go, it's gonna be a really really good show, as you know. But let's talk about this curse, jes Can you explain yes.
Speaker 5: So it's basically the theory that anytime she wears a jersey or something having to do with a team, that team.
Speaker 2: Goes on to lose.
Speaker 5: So this has affected the Phillies, the Dallas Cowboys, England in the EuroCup euro Cup Final Toronto, Maple Leaves, like a lot of teams have been affected by this already.
Speaker 2: Now that leads us to tomorrow. Yes, do we think she's gonna wear any Bay Area sports team?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say on stage, And I have a theory though, Yeah, oh hey, grand let's hear your theory, because.
Speaker 1: Obviously the biggest worry is if she comes out in a Niner, in some Niner gear. Yes, I'm alrety rethinking my claim, because yeah, she looks good in red. She does.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 1: I would think at Chase Center it's Curry related it's gonna be a Warriors Curry jersey or something like that, if she was gonna pop a jersey on. But dang, she does look good and red.
Speaker 2: I feel like she really likes red.
Speaker 1: That could be a problem. That could definitely be.
Speaker 2: Feel like she is going to wear something from the Niners. Don't do that manifesting that. But that's just that's what my guy is telling me. And then the Niners play who on Sunday.
Speaker 1: The Buccaneers in Tampa Bay Sunday morning, ten am, Let's go, and that's.
Speaker 2: Slam dunk or was unless no, it was not. I'm just making it up on a I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Almost beat the Chiefs. The other day, and you know, we lost to the Chiefs. They could have beaten the Chiefs had they gone for two at the very end of the game, but they didn't because they totally wooked out.
Speaker 2: So if she comes out wearing a Niners jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh please don't be a McCaffrey jersey. Please don't be a McCaffrey j.
Speaker 6: First.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine after his first game and the season is this Sunday? Don't do that to me, Guys, don't do that to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So are we manifesting Warriors?
Speaker 1: If anything, curse the Warriors this season and the India regular season is curse. The Sharks are already cursed, the seasoning that season ain't going anywhere sports the.
Speaker 2: Sharks jersey because who cares?
Speaker 1: But the Warriors seed the NBA regular season is so long and so meaningless. Curse the Warriors. Now, fine, they'll get over it and they'll be and they're playing good right now, but like they'll have plenty of time to straighten.
Speaker 2: Thing exactly, playing so good that if the curse, you know, was having to do with the Warriors, I don't even feel like it would affect them. They're too powerful right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying they'll have plenty of time to rebound from the curse. The NFL season is so short you can't be losing games that you need to be winning. And this is a game the looking ahead on the schedule. The Niners need to win this one.
Speaker 2: So everyone keep your eyes peeled just you know, for a Sabrina Carpenter tomorrow to find out what she wears. You wanted to talk about another upcoming event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean two of them, namely our own show having a watch party for this sort of event, the Tyson Jake Paul fight. We're having a watch party at the David Busters and Milpitis next Friday. I can't believe this fight is almost here. It's gonna be a really fun event. We're gonna let you know how to win your way in next week.
Speaker 2: Right yep, Monday morning. We'll have will have details because you have to win your way in to be there with us at Damon Buster.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a lot of fun. Now let's get down to the details of the fight. Jav Jess starts with a jay. I'm like, what name is this, Jess? I need you get the JV show prediction journal out. It's out because it's time for us to weigh in with some fight predictions Tyson Versusaul. Now, look, I'm gonna let you know where Vegas is aligning on this. They have Jake Paul as a heavy heavy favorite. Last I checked he and again. Jake Paul thirty one years younger than Mike Tyson. Just a quick reminder, the people that think Tyson is so ferocious, Vegas is not scared of him. They have Jake Paul minus two point eighty in this fight, and if you're not a gambler, that's a pretty strong favorite, meaning you have to bet two hundred and eighty dollars to win just one hundred. So if you think Jake Paul's gonna win, you have to bet. You have to risk way more money than you're gonna win. He's minus too eighty Tyson plus two fifteen, meaning if you've bet one hundred dollars on Mike Tyson he wins, you get back two hundred and fifteen dollars, So it's a good return. A better return there if Tyson wants to win the fight. Let's go around the room. Who wins the fight?
Speaker 2: Slena, Jake Paul, not because I too, not because I want him to. That's just I just know he's gonna win.
Speaker 1: How will the fight be decided? Do you think Jake Paul will knock Mike Tyson out? Vegas has the over under on the number of rounds. This fight goes at five and a half, so they think it's not going the distance, which means somebody is getting knocked out.
Speaker 2: I think it's going all the way.
Speaker 1: How many rounds did there, I don't know, maybe eight or something. I can't remember what they agreed to. They kept going back and forth on them.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna go all the rounds, no.
Speaker 1: Knockout, and it's gonna be a decision. And in the decision, Jake Paul is your winner. All right, write that Downess, just what is your prediction.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna manifests all of us. I'm gonna say Tyson, and I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're not gonna make it all round So how many rounds? I'm gonna say rounds?
Speaker 1: So you think Tyson knocks out Paul in five rounds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to manifest over here.
Speaker 1: I know I want to manifest. I'm leaning to manifesting, while in my heart of hearts, I'm not quite sure what's about to happen. I'm very skeptical about boxing sy integrity as a whole, particularly when it comes to these big stunt fights like this. I'm going Tyson four rounds. He has to he has to beat him early. Dude, he's old. He's gonna get tired. He got it, he has to be. He's got a land one. I'm saying Tyson lands one upper cut or something Early takes him out. That's the only otherwise otherwise, sorry, the outlook's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, predictions are a lot in and again that watch party that we are hosting next Friday's Kenmily, the fight's already almost here. If that next Friday, we're going to be a David Buster's Milpitas. Make sure you hear Monday morning for details on how you can wait win your weight in.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get to not exactly chug Wiel today, but a certain of it, we're gonna call it a chug shot wheel. You were just talking about the Sabrina Carpenter curse. If you don't know she is in town tomorrow a plane at Chase Center, and apparently whatever sports team like jersey or whatever she wears on stage.
Speaker 1: They lose.
Speaker 8: Hey, Davy show, This is regarding the Sabrina curse. Why do I feel like Taylor Swift is in on this curse? Y'all know that Sabrina and Taylor are super close, and y'all know who Taylor is dating. And if Taylor is aware of the Sabrina curse, I know she's probably gonna tell her, Hey, you have that San Francisco show coming up, you better wear a Niners jersey.
Speaker 2: Oh that actually makes a lot of sense. What do you guys think about that? That does make sense?
Speaker 6: What if she just, like you know, quick little text could change her mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, do you think she's that diabolical?
Speaker 2: Yes? I don't think for her, man, I would say so. Actually, before we get to the JV show shot chug Wheel, what did we say we're calling it today? Anyway? The working title that that in a second?
Speaker 5: First, just okay cue the green Bean Castroles song You guys.
Speaker 2: Cash So just in time for slap a Bora has reintroduced.
Speaker 1: Country. I've always wanted to go to.
Speaker 2: The water ill it on the Kardashians one time.
Speaker 1: That is vacation, never afford it.
Speaker 5: But god, but I mean if you do go on vacation, you can drink one of these while you're beach side.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Abora has reintroduced their green bean castrole sparkling Water flavor.
Speaker 1: EW.
Speaker 2: That's so for the being sparkling water, being cassroine sparkling water.
Speaker 1: Here for it.
Speaker 2: That's so disgusting? Is it out right?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: I feel like we should try it out.
Speaker 5: It's available for a purchase online and I will be making an order today.
Speaker 2: Let's order it. We'll add that to the chug Wheel. Surprisingly, the reviews are pretty good. Serious you are saying it has that's amazing flavor. Somebody said it tastes like spring.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, it tastes like the bottom of a boot.
Speaker 2: Let's order that. We'll add it to the chug Wheel. So here's what's going on for today. We just didn't feel right doing a full on Chug Wheel game how we normally do every Friday at this time. If it's been a crazy week, if you missed it, our company went through some major changes and Cheaty is no longer with the show, and that's why you haven't been hearing her here on the JV Show. We have not been taking it very lightly like we are just you know, still dealing with how to move forward with Cheaty not here. So today, in solidarity, we are each going to be spinning the chug wheel and taking a chug wheel shot of whatever it lands.
Speaker 1: So it's the shot wheel. So one by one we're gonna step up, spin the wheel again and Cheeti's honor and take a shot of whatever it.
Speaker 2: Yes, And we're streaming this live, so go to JV Morning Show. We're not going to be actually taking the shots on the air, so if you want to check it out, go to JV Morning Show, follow us. We are live right now. Graham, do you want to spin it first?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: I am so nervous.
Speaker 1: Okay, look on the wheel. This morning we got pickle juice fish sauce, which in practice and practice spin I got. I landed on fish sauce, So I feel like statistically it's impossible for me to get it again. Some feeling it's confident. Right now, we have a Pumpkinsider tonic water hot sauce, the soup djuur which is cream of celery. I checked with the chef. We have old backwash red wine because we needed something on the board today. And you have this bottle of red wine that I chugged out of a fumes back well a couple months back, and.
Speaker 2: It's been sitting here ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not good and pickle juice on the wheel. So I'm gonna spin this wheel in honor of our fallen calm right here. Oh my god, come on wheel spinning, get away from that statistical HiT's a say. We'll step on up, smarty pants and let's see what you got. All I gotta say is thank god it is only a shot, because that's only two weeks of my daily sodium intake in one shot. All right. Selena is stepping up to the wheel. She looks incredibly nervous. It's just kind of a slow spin, weak wrist. But let's see what it lands on. Pumpkinsider. Now it's still pumpkin cider. Selena got pumpkin cider. That's the best space on the entire wheel. Well done, good for you, good for you. All right. Jess is up for her spin on the wheel. She says she's doing it for getings. She's given a spin. Let's see what it lands on the wheel? Is wa hot sauce? All right, Jess will be taking a shot of hot sauce.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have that fierya all weekend.
Speaker 1: Discouraged by that when we were when we were in that last song, Selena said she did not want it to land on fish sauce because she did not want to get the grout. And I had a reminder that it is called gout. Whatever say that I will probably get now from drinking the fish shaw you get at home? Deepot o your tiles. Why the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The base number one hit music station.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I'm tasting right now, sauce.
Speaker 2: Your wife could never kiss you again.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't if I was her, if not, if you could taste what the inside of my mouth tastes like right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's horrible if you missed it. Instead of doing our regular chug wheel game, it just didn't feel right doing it, at least not this week, because Cheety is no longer with the JV Show. We talked about this a couple days ago. Our company went through some major changes. We are still like so saddened by this, and so in solidarity with her, we each took a chug wheel shot. I got pumpkinsider. It was the most delicious thing I have ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tasted like a little ice. Smell this fall in a cup.
Speaker 2: Yes, you had a hot sauce which was taco sauce.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's no spice in there.
Speaker 2: I wish there was some food to a and Graham.
Speaker 1: You got fish sauce and it was awful. It was worse than I thought. I thought it would be like really really salty, soy sauce or something, and I'm like, that's not that bad. No, there's a fish in there.
Speaker 2: I just smelled it. It was the most it was. It smelled like a fish taste.
Speaker 1: It's horrible. It's not the tea. The aftertaste is not leaving my mouth. That's the thing that's bugging me. Like normally a shot whatever, I can take shots and then it's over with, right, you chase it or whatever. This is lingering. That's what's bugging me. Let me ask a question. Are these items that we just took shots of are they getting removed from the chug wheel going forward and we're adding new items or is fish sauce still in play? I want to know asking for a friend?
Speaker 2: I think we need to because we've already tried it. We know it's know what it's like. I think they need to be replaced.
Speaker 1: No, I would like, what are you guys have to drink this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, I like it.
Speaker 2: I will quit the show removed? Are you okay?
Speaker 4: Graham?
Speaker 1: Seriously, if the taste just doesn't leave, it's lingering telling you and it taste is not good. You smell that it tastes exactly like what you smelled, and it's stuck to my teeth or something.
Speaker 6: I know for you, but I feel better for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here you guys all right?
Speaker 2: So there is a couple that is getting married in February, Danielle Bona Donna and Jacob Bartlebaugh. Danielle Bonadonna and Jacob bartle.
Speaker 1: Baugh Ole Bas And Look, they both.
Speaker 2: Love their last name so much that they don't want to like give either of their last names up once they get married. So what they're considering is hyphenating their name. But then their last name would be Bonadonna Bartleblas. Oh god, and I didn't misspeak earlier I said that they're letting social media vote on whether or not they should hyphenate. That was a mistake. They're letting their wedding guests vote if they should hyphenate or not. So they're gonna decide at their wedding what their last name will be. But social media is having a field day with the thought of this couple's last name being Bonna Donna bartle Ba, that people have been making songs about it on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Did you know that once apana time is to banda bah and this Bonnadanna where about to wa anna get married and they are gonna and imagine that once they're married, what an extraordinary name they will carry will be wonderfully startled hoorah by bah. Remember that song that was from something that was from some nursery rhyme or something, some tongue twister in Europe, right, and we play that it was something like that, but it works perfect.
Speaker 2: The Bonna Donna barble Bla whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever, the Banna Donna Bartlebas, the bad bardo Bas invite you, cordially invite you to attend their wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Graham, you have something kind of wedding related.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was kind of a crazy love story. I saw this in People magazine. You guys, it was an exclusive. Do you guys still subscribe? Of course, yeah, I get it delivered weekly. Of course, I don't know. Anyways, it was a pretty funny story. This woman broke up with her boyfriend and then he had no memory of her ever breaking up with him, and why because he suffered a concussion in a skiing accident. So she breaks up with him. He's devastated. He goes skiing with some buddies, attempts to do a flip. Don't try to, guy, and flips. It's pretty awesome when you land on. My brother used to be able to land backflips on a snowboard and I was always like, dude, you're a legend. And then he got concussed one time and had to get airlifted about the thing. And when they strapped him into the paramedic thing, they dropped him again and he hit his head again. It was actually pretty scary anyway, But side note, he same thing, got concussed pretty badly and he then had note when he woke up in the hospital later, he had no memory of being broken up with and so when he was finally getting discharged from the hospital, he keeps texting his what he thought was his girlfriend to pick him up, and she's like, why is this guy texting me we broke up? Like why why am I the person I'm not response for you anymore? And she said that he since he had she didn't know that he had no memory of this, and so he continued to be really a really sweet boyfriend to her and you know, doing nice things for her, and eventually she rethought, you know, maybe I should give this guy another chance, so she agrees to meet up with him, at which point she finally puts two and two together that he has no idea that they're not still together because in his mind they've been together this whole time, and so she takes him back. Well, he had never been not back because he in his mind they were together, and they now.
Speaker 2: Became okay with it, like, okay, fine, I guess we'll just be back together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think she reevaluated and he was a really sweet guy. And since then they have gotten married and it's all work and happy and they've they're living happily ever after.
Speaker 5: Okay, question, sure, I don't know if you said this already, I'm sorry. I'm still like processing the fish sauce. Yeah, yeah, but so did he.
Speaker 6: I know she found out what was going on, But did he find out that he had gotten broken up with?
Speaker 1: Well, eventually, yeah, once they finally got together and met, they put two and two together. There the yes. So now now they're on the same page. He still has no memory of ever being dumped by her. I love that, and they're now married and happily ever after. Could you, guys, ever do that? Say you broke up with the guy and then he's in an accident. You don't know that, but he does has no memory of ever getting broken up with and you changed your mind about it. Would you even tell him or just someday just take him back and just not even let him know.
Speaker 5: I feel like you have to tell him if every day you dumped him, If other people know, he'll find out eventually.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody knows except for him, said yeah, that's true, Graham. If you could deal with the fish sauce taste in your and get through some shout out I do.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of important shout outs to squeeze in here. I got one and says, hey, guys, I wonder if you can give a birthday shout out to my daughter Kaylee. She's turning fourteen on Monday. I don't know is this the right one. Let me just you know, let me just hang on first, less shout out our buddy Janelle got one. It says, good morning, Graham and Selena and Jess. It's my birthday. Hoping for a shout out from my favorite people in radio. Love y'all, Thank you guys, so happy happy birthday, Jael fart. That's Janelle and san Leandre. We love her. And let me just double check this one, because you know, like I want to make sure I'm getting it right, and I am getting right and says, hey, I was wondering if you guys can shut out Kaylee even though you might not give a fart. But she's turning fourteen on Monday. She's gonna be listening today from eight fifteen to nine. I think I accidentally did this one early, but I want to make sure she's hearing it's happy birthday, Kaylee. And but obviously, more importantly, that is a good point, Gonest.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot. In music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Does bad Baby have cancer? That's what everybody wants to know. Yesterday she hops on Instagram and she posted, I'm sorry my cancer medicine made me loose weight. I'm slowly gaining it back, so stop running with the worst narratives. Look. I don't know what narratives she's referring to, but apparently people have been speaking on her weight or lack of online and since she posted that, people have been sending her a lot of messages of support. But it's still a little confusing because she didn't really give any other details. People are accusing her of saying that for attention. Other people, you know, feel for her and are just wishing for the best. But we don't have any other details at the moments.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you? Are you?
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 1: She didn't say what it was, she didn't say anything, just.
Speaker 2: That she's been taking cancer medicine. So that's all we have as of right now. We'll keep you updated.
Speaker 1: How about that bizarre thing to come out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, j Loo's former colleague says there is there's no way Jaylo knew about Ditty's Dark Side. So there's a woman who worked at Jaylo on made in Manhattan. It's a movie, you know, from the early two thousands. And she said she believes Jaylo didn't know anything about the bad things that Diddy is being accused of doing. She said, quote, if you knew Jennifer Lopez, if you ever worked with her like I did, or if you were close with people who are like family to her like I am, you would know she did not have any idea about Diddy. She barely drinks, She's not a partier, she isn't a good time girl. She's a workaholic who uplifts women and who was charmed by him for a brief time in her life. That's it.
Speaker 1: How long were they together? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: A couple of years?
Speaker 1: I think they were engaged, right because Jaylo gets engaged to everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were engaged, but they were together a couple of years at least.
Speaker 1: And do you buy this explanation like she barely drinks, how would she know she wouldn't go to anything like this because I'm not. It doesn't just pass mel test for me.
Speaker 2: Melt Ta. Look, there's no like hard evidence that Jaylo was there during like freak co Ops or anything. We know that, you know, one of the nights when did he was accused of assaulting a thirteen year old. We know that Jlo was with him earlier that night. But it's hard for me to believe that you're dating somebody and you don't know about these parties. Like that's one of the reasons I think she's been silent this entire time. It's because you know something and you're afraid to speak up.
Speaker 1: I just it's one of those things that I guess you could buy, like maybe she never personally saw any of this stuff. You could say that because you know somebody could keep you know, Diddy could have kept this that part from her. But with so many people around both of them, you know, they got their entourages, and then there's a lot of people and a lot of friends, right you, I wouldn't buy for a minute that you never caught wind of anything. Now that exactly you are dating someone and no one is willing to speak about what was happening at the parties after you left, you would be very suspicious of your man, right. You want answers like what were you guys doing until five o'clock in the morning while I went back to the hotel or whatever. I just I don't there's too many. It sounds like there's too many instances like just you heard something, you knew something, and I would believe that you also saw some stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not saying she participated, but there's no way you didn't know you were around exactly, Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have in trending which makes you guilty? Really scary and sad situation still ongoing in southern California, with mainly the Mountain Fire that's the one that's currently raging out of control in the moor Park came Rio ERAa of Ventura County. As of this morning, the fire has already burned twenty five hundred ninety six acres with just seven percent containment. The winds, they say, are finally starting to ease up a bit down there. It was the crazy winds. I mean, we were red flag fire warning up here, but they have the sant Ana winds down there, and there were wind gusts as high as sixty five miles an hour and that was what was causing this fire to just explode in size. They say it was spreading embers miles ahead of the fire and sparking off other fires. The crazy thing is, if you've seen any of the news footage or any clips on social media, they say already they can confirm one hundred and thirty two homes have been destroyed by these claims another eighty eight damage. They say that number is likely going to go up as they fully assess the destruction of it so far, but also because it's only seven percent contained, this fire is still spreading. My sister lives right in that moor Park Thousand Oaks area. Sometimes her had comes back this thousand Oaks. Sometimes you type into Google and it says it's in more Parks. So she's right there on the border of those two towns. I asked her how close it was to her. She says't not too close right now. But they've been without power now for a couple of days. I think they were part of it when the power shutoffs, and then their powers remained off. Obviously, because this fire is going just and those are not fine bonkers down there, and it's a lot of dry fuel. But again it's the winds that just whipped this thing up. So hopefully the weather starts to turn a little bit in firefighter's favor, because that's really said. One hundred and thirty two houses already, Thank you, Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine