Speaker 1: Yeah, hi again, this sand is a daily rant.
Speaker 2: Well well, well, First up, devolution in Glasgow. The devolution of Glasgow is a significant step forward, empowering the city to make more decisions locally and driving economic growth. Scottish Government's new legislation will enable the establishment of illegal entity for the Glasgow City Region, providing the foundation for a devolution deal and further funding and powers to allow for local decision making. Its move will give the region increase flexibility and the ability to borrow and invest a line in it with comparable regions in England and Europe. Paths we used to create jobs, build housing, improve public transport, with a focus on looking and locking the Clyde Calder's major development, say city leaders, including Susan Ake and Glazas City Council leader, advocating for devolution deal tailor to Glasgow's specific challenges and opportunities, insurance that the city can leverage its resources effectively. Well, I think as a country, you know, devolution in Scotland is struggling personally because it's a bit like basically, yeah, running back to Mummy and Daddy Lake. Mummy being Rachel Reeves at the moment and Daddy being sick stama running back to them when you know your money runs out and oh we've got it wrong.
Speaker 1: Were we ain't got enough money? Can you help us out?
Speaker 2: That's what this devolution would mean, Glasgow would be constantly running I think back to the Scottish government. Hey, however, I'm just just a commentata. Don't forget to like, share and comment and hit the bell notifications, subscribe on YouTube and if you want to email me, there's me email address. Yeah it's probably a good idea, but will it work? Probably not. Now, back on the Scottish subject. In Glasgow in particular, nearly one in free children in Glasgow doesn't speak English as the first language. Figures feel growing concerns about capacity of Buttons asylum capital to cope with influx from new arrivals. Maybe that's why they want devolution, because they want to spend more money on the migrants and not the Glaswegians.
Speaker 1: M I don't know.
Speaker 2: Almost one in three peoples in Glasgow does not speak English as the main language, which is very shocking really because because if you compare it to other languages in Scotland, basically Polish was the most commonly spoken language in Scotland. After English, Scots and Gaelic, fifty four thousand people about one point one percent of Scottish population said they spoke Polish at home. There's fair enough small number. You know, the Polish has done nothing wrong. They've come to our country properly, legally, they've got their papers. They have not arrived in small boat. So in Scotland there's fifty four thousand at the last count, there's twenty seven thousand speaking Chinese. Well that's a lot of takeaways, twenty three thousand Urdu, twenty three thousand Punjabi. So we've got a big obviously Asian population in Glasgow in Scotland, So Scotland I mean. And fourteen thousand French. Don't see many restaurants in Scotland.
Speaker 1: That's French. Yeah, well what do you think to that? Then? Amazing what will happen? And of course.
Speaker 2: I'm just seeing what this was. It's got a little message for someone Frank Snopa. Yeah, your streams are seriously so good. I'm a big fan. That's just what they chose support. Yeah, well done mate. If you can like and subscribe to share, that'd be fantastic. Yeah. I just I just bring it from from the heart, mate, And that's all you can do, really, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And well, on top of all that, you know which, we just do this little EVNT in one go and it said they're making it a subject the Prime minister, it's a kamma, we must work with China even if it threatens national security.
Speaker 1: Well I think that's a bit bunkers, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so akis Arma appears to have laid the groundwork for major concession to China. It's about using the keynote speech to say Beijing poses a natural security threat to Britain. Yeah, they're going to give him the embassy and all that stuff, So you can use a China policy that reckon I is this reality instead of for years we're blown hot and cold the Golden age, which then flip to a nice age. We rejrect that binary choice so US once will not be driven by fear nor south and by illusion. It will be grounding, strep cloudy and sober realism. Well I don't know mate, if that's going to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, you've just got to give these politicians a chance. I suppose, Okay, then nice to talk to you again. Don't forget the live stream at six o'clock on the channel for that viewer. Now that's listening as a FOO viewers now listening. Actually, yeah, we've got a live stream coming on. We'll not kind of a live stream, it's more a pre recorded sniper ruga. Yeah, wait till six pm in the next fifty minutes. There's another one in two or three hours time after that as well. Yeah, brilliant. Take care of a share if you can, it would be perfect. Subscribe if you can, cush. Nothing for the best, and I'll see you again next time. Take care