Speaker 1: I was literally raised on a property in the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation area of New York and Pennsylvania, Erie County, and my father was full blooded Lakota Sue and my mother was Cherokee and Shawnee. And my mother at the time, I didn't realize that she was dabbling into the Native American end of the dark arts when I was a child, and so I got involved in a lot of the paranormal stuff in the ceremonies, the dark art ceremonies. As far as being Native American goes from my mother's side and all of her teachers. My father was traditional Lakota Sioue, but he was a truck driver. He was hardly around growing up. But being back in those days, you didn't have the internet, didn't have computers or cell phones or anything, so you tend to stay outside a lot. Okay, and this is back in the sixties and seventies. And I tend to love being out in nature. When I was a kid, and I used to constantly go out ride nerve bikes and stuff in the woods and go hiking on trails, go hunting by myself and all that. And the first time I actually was told about the forest people. My father and I were sitting at the kitchen table, and it was about midnight. He had just gotten home from Long Hall to the West Coast, and he had told me because I told him I had heard some like roars and some howls and stuff coming from the woods that didn't sound like a coyote or you know, or any animal or an owl or anything that I've been used to hearing, you know. I mean, I've heard all of them. I've heard mountain lion, bobcat, you down, from buffalo to elk to big horn sheep, you name it. I've heard it all, and I've pretty much hunted it all my life until I got cancer. But I basically learned from my father that the forest people made certain calls, and I kind of got into it that way. As a child. I got fascinated with it. I first I started from my dad's descriptions and what I was hearing, because I wasn't seeing things right away, because they won't show themselves to you right away unless they're used to seeing you a lot. That's the thing. At least this group did that, okay, And basically it took about a year or so as a kid, and I would be playing out in the backyard and stuff, you know, doing what little kids do when you're five and six years old, you know, with cars and the dirt and stuff. And you know, then I started noticing them from the shadows coming around, you know, big dark figures moving around tree to tree, you know. And I remembered my father telling me that there was four different types. And as I was growing up, I interacted with two different types. I interacted with the more human looking ones with the face, and then the more aggressive type of ones that looked more like an ape than they did a human. Okay, so I and my father always told me there was four distinctive types. You know. You had the small ones that came up from South America, which are in the swamps and stuff in the Everglades and the Arkansas, Louisiana, you know, all that area, Mississippi, Alabama that get like seven to eight feet tall. Okay, sometimes they get to be nine ft tall, but there's no reports really that I've heard of that made them any bigger. Net and then you have what Native people called the gugway, which is and growing up, another you know, traditional legend we had was my family. My father and all my uncles told me that we called him the bear man because his snout wasn't really it wasn't a wolf snout, and it wasn't a you know, an eight snout looking type of thing. It was kind of in between which would be like the bear. And this thing stood anywhere from nine to ten feet tall, and it was very aggressive, very territorial. It would chase off the human looking ones. Okay, it was very aggressive, okay, but they were more up around the Canadian Great Lakes area or other parts of like the Yukon and stuff like that, up into Alaska. Then you had the big ones coming down from Alaska into the Pacific Northwest, northern California, Oregon, Washington State, Montana, Idaho, even parts of Utah, even you know, as far as into the Ozark Mountains, you know, and they got anywheres from and what my dad said, they could be nine feet tall fully grown, or they could be up to fifteen sixteen feet tall fully grown. And then the human looking ones, which were the ones along the Appalachian Mountain chain and the Smoky Mountains, were family oriented. They got about nine feet tall. They could be anywheres from eight hundred nine hundred pounds. But they were protective of the family, but yet they weren't as brutally aggressive as a lot of the other ones were. And the way my father described it to me was he basically looked at it as well, if you had to live in a swamp and fight for food every day with alligators and cotton mouths and you know all these other things bobcats, you know, cougars, you know, you'd be aggressive too, you'd have an attitude too. And you know, I kind of took that to heart, and I started first off drawing pictures of them as a kid. And you know, as a kid, you hear the descriptions being half human and half eight you know, So I was drawn half human and half ape literally, you know, right down the center, you know, half human half epe, you know, as a kid, but you know, you didn't know. And I was out riding my dirt bike one time with my buddies, and we talked about this at one of your events and and on the podcast too, I remember, and we were riding in this field and along to the outer edge of the field there was this big forested area that we came through. Okay, it was like a three foot wide path that the motorcycle path came through through the woodline into this field. Now, this field in the center, i'd say probably four feet to six feet maybe at the most, and with around the outer edge of the field was like a path that we used to run down our dirt bikes with. And what I mean dirt bikes, I mean motorcycles, I don't mean bicycles. And so we padded this field down pretty good, you know, from driving the motorcycles around it. And I had a little Kawasaki, you know, one twenty five and kzy one and at the time, and I was going around the field and I came around the third time, and i started hearing stuff off into the woods, and I'm thinking, well, it's got to be a deer, you know, you hear things crashing around and stuff. It's hard to hear things over top of a two stroke when it's popping and cracking a lot. So but I stopped the motorcycle and as I got off the motorcycle, I leaned down to shut the fuel line off. And as I did that, I looked down the path that we entered the woodline at and there was this the only way to describe it. And this was probably the first actual physical sighting I could say, other than maybe taking glances out and going from tree to tree and not really figuring out what it was, you know. But this thing stood there and as I look back at it, it literally turns and looks at me, and then it looks back up to the tree and it was reaching its arms up into tree like this, and I'm thinking, well, what is it doing, you know, and it was it was springtime, so I mean, they'll leaves around a tree and stuff. And just down the path from there is a wild grape growth, you know, where wild grapes are growing, and we used to go there and literally pick grapes right next to these things, you know, and there I go call them them a thing again when I should call them forest people. But at the time, you know, being Native American and you're you're taught to you have to teach that, you know, treat everything with respect. You know. I have a respect and walk with reverence for everything, you know, respect for everything, including the forest people. Okay. And you know, growing up, we wouldn't think twice about going and picking wild grapes, you know, or or chestnuts for that matter, which is a whole nother story, because they eat chestnuts too, and we had all kinds of chestnut trees around there too. We had a rancher that had all kinds of chestnut trees growing in his field. We had apple orchards and stuff too, So I mean the food around there was plentiful, especially you know in the in the warm summer months and into you know the late spring where the berries are starting to ripen, you know. So it was, it was, it was phenomenal. We had all kinds of game, wild game. But as I looked down and it looked at me, I remember what my dad said. My dad said, you know, don't stare them in the eye. Don't look them in the eye, be respectful. Look down. Okay, So I looked down. But you know, when you're like twelve years old riding a dirt bike with your buddies, and your buddies are standing there and their jaws are open, you want to look up, you know. So I did what any twelve year old kid would do. I looked up and I observed this thing and he reached up. I don't know if it was a he or she because the distance I had even though it was a straight open shot, and looking at it, I tend to think it was a young female, okay, And it was every bit if it wasn't eight and a half feet tall, it was every bit of nine feet tall, okay, So it was it was. It was probably a young female. But as it reached up, it grabbed what it looked like looked like a little black bear, but it was. It was obviously a smaller one, and I would hazard to say it was probably an infant, right, okay. So it took it in its arms like this, and it turned and as it turned to walk away, it looked down at me again, and I'm staring at it now, I mean, I'm looking at dead in the eyes, you know. And the eyes were I don't even know how to describe them. At that distance, they looked dark, okay, but you could see the white in the eyes too that okay, it wasn't all like dark like demonic, you know. But it turned and it walked off into the woods. Didn't even care that I was looking at it, didn't even care that we were there, didn't have a care in the world. And that was my first physical encounter with this, you know, this type of thing.
Speaker 2: It sounded like, if you don't mind saying it sounded like it knew you didn't mean no harm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thought about that too, And as you know, when you're that age, you don't you don't really tend to rationalize things very well, you know, especially when you're you're growing up in the country, because you tended to you know, I mean, you're talking to a twelve year old boy that you know, used to jump off of his dad's you know, ham radio tower with a garbage bag for God's safe as a parachute. I mean, we did all kinds of crazy shit, you know, and you know, it was it was something. It was. It was a very very breath taking away your breath type of a of a first time sighting like that. And as I think back to it, and then as I thought about it later that evening with my buddies, I said, did you see that? And they're like, yeah, what the hell was that? And you know, they were, you know, a year or two older than me, so you know, they were just as curious as I was. And I said, well, from what my dad and my uncles tell me, that we just saw bigfoot, you know, And they're like no way. And I'm like, yeah, we did well. Sure enough. A week later, at a different location, across what they called Walnut Creek, Okay, there's a there was a gravel pit, and me and another buddy were driving riding our dirt bikes and stuff in this gravel pit. And this gravel pit went into the woodline along the edge of the cliff where the creek was, and back out again like a square, you know, back out into the gravel pit. So you'd go around the gravel pit, go up and down some hills and back in the woods and throw it and back out again, you know, over and over again. And I didn't think anything of having another encounter with them, But sure enough, I should have brought those things out that David made for me, David and Melissa, because they made those little three D molds. Oh yeah, yea of what my sightings were. And I mean, it's actually to a te Maybe I'll bring them out a little bit later. But as I came around a third time, he went into the woodline and made my left and went down the trail, this branch was come out of nowhere and it hit my front tire and my spokes and I you know, I'm only doing like twenty miles an hour because it was muddy and it was a trail you don't want to kill yourself. But I did an end though, and I got to burn on my calf muscle from it, and the motorcycle landed on me. And as I went to push the motorcycle off of me, I looked up and they're not even twenty feet away from me. Was standing. This was this big foot. The only way and I described it to David as best as I could, The only way I could describe it was it was like looking at the incredible Hulk with hair. I mean, it was massive. It was every bit of the alpha predator that you would imagine, you know, a monster would be, you know, and it just kind of looked at me, and it was curious. It looked like it was curious with what I was doing, but it also looked angry with me, and it went it went you know, like that, you know, like disgusted, you know, like your dad would get, you know, if he'd do something wrong, he got disgusted with you or said something stupid. You know. He kind of did that to me, but then he had a smirk on his face. And I'm thinking to myself, he's some of them, you know. I mean, here I am. We got a motorcycle, you know, laying on top of me, and whatever you are, you're smirking at me, and it's it's a human emotion. And the more I looked at it, the more his face actually didn't look apish. It looked more human. But it had hair, you know, full beard, you know, mustache, you know, the jaw was really pronounced okay, but it's head. There was no neck. It was solid muscle. I mean, it was like muscle, shoulders, you know what I mean. It was massive. Okay. So anyways, I look around and I got the motorcycle off. I mean I look around and there was a smaller one off to the side over you know, about probably twenty thirty yards away, and there was a dough laying down. Well, the dough must have been scared. Either that or they had some way of immobilizing the dough so they could grab it. And every now and then we've heard reports of like deers being found with their heads ripped on, you know, and you wouldn't you wouldn't think, you know, we'd chalk it up to poachers. You know, but why would a poacher just take the head and leave the body there. And you could find these bodies actually up in a crook of a tree, hanging upside down, so the blood would drain out of them. It was like something with intelligence was putting these deer up in the tree, you know, and we'd find them every every spring.
Speaker 3: And you know, the strangest thing or what I find odd.
Speaker 2: On three different occasions in my main research area, I have seen the carcasses or the remains, the full skeletal remains of a deer on the front of their skull there the snout on the moat you will be ripped off. I found that on three different occasions. Yeah, someone told me there could be mountain lion doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, it could be, but mountain lion. And this is from from from my my interactions with mountain lions. And I've had that too, because I've done the mountain lion hunts. They tend to go and attack you from behind, and they go for the back of your head and your neck. They don't go for your face. Bigger cats, the mountain lions probably would like an African lion or something along that lines. But as far as I've ever heard mountain lions are always either they either go for your your they go for your first off, they're going to attack you from above or behind. That's the only time they're going to attack you. They're not going to take you on head on. Lists they're protecting their their you know, their kits. You know, they're they're young, and it's a mother mountain lion. So that's when they're gonna come at you from the front to scarey you off. But yeah, seeing that, you know over the years, you know, from hunting and stuff, just kind of you know, gave you an uneasy feeling, you know that something was doing that, you know, looking to do to a human, you know. And anyways, to finish that story up, I got on the motorcycle and it just stood there watching me. And I mean it was literally I could have it probably if it wanted to, it could have grabbed me off that motorcycle and carried me off without a problem. But it didn't. Okay, And looking at its eyes and just the human emotion in its face from the reactions of seeing this dumb ass kid, you know, basically do an end though I mean to him, it was it was humorous, you know, but he was also pissed off because I realized I interrupted his hunting. He was hunting the dough and my loud ass dirt bike going through the trails probably screwed everything up. There was probably even more year there than just the one, so I probably screwed everything up for him, And that's why he threw the branch at me. I see only bad situation I've ever had with them growing up, Okay, and I mean it. Let me pick my motorcycle up, it, let me start my motorcycle back up and let me get out of there. Didn't try to harm me whatsoever, you know, And and that was it for a while.
Speaker 3: Real quick, What what state did this take place in?
Speaker 1: Him? This was in New York? In New York? Yeah, this was around Genesee River, because the Genesee River Regatta was a big thing up in New York. Cattaraugus area of New York, Jamestown, New York area. Erie County bordered it in Pennsylvania, and the majority of my encounters were in Erie County, Pennsylvania, And you know, it just snowballed from there. And I just I got such a fascination from those first two encounters that I just I got into it and I couldn't get enough of it. You know. I was already in love with being out in the wilderness, you know, and camping and hunting and stuff, so why not look for a monster, you know? You know, and the more I talked to my uncles and my dad, you know, about these things, I learned about other things. And you know, there's more than just bigfoot out there. You know, there's more than just the four types of bigfoot out there, is what I was told there is, and you know, I've been I'm actually an ordained minister for the Native American Church. So I grew up doing the ceremonies and stuff along with the dark magic and all that too that my mother was teaching me as a child, all the way until I was like fourteen years old, and so I know a lot about the supernatural aspect of things, you know, the paranormal aspect of things, through ceremonies, through incantations, you name it, even even manifestation through prayers. Those are just all part of the culture, you know, when you're growing up. And when I got out of of the dark arts of it, when my mother got religion and I used the air quotes because it didn't last very long because she went back to their old ways. But you know, you learn a lot, you know. And recently with what I've been battling with the cancers and stuff and having the near death experience and all that I've I've come to realize that everything is connected. You know, when when when Native American people talk about the web of life and how every connected and what we do to the web, we do to ourselves, you know, which is a cheap seattle saying, you know, it's it's it's like the teachings of the medicine wheel. You know. We have this medicine wheel that we we we use for you know, some of us use it for vision quests. Uh. Some of us use it for personal protections. You know. Certain designs represent protection to Native Americans. The medicine wheel basically is is a cross inside a hoop, and its representation represents the four directions of the wind, the north to southeast to west. It represents the the spring which basically starts out as the seed in the in the top right corner of it, and then the bottom quarter section of it is the young tree, the sapling, the next tree over is the adult tree, and then the top left section, the quarter of the medicine wheel represents the age of tree, which drops the seed and the cycle repeats itself. Okay, Well, when you're young, elders tend to give you a starting position on this medicine. Wheell start your journey. North would be abundance. The white buffalo would be the medicine animal representing it. It's different for every native culture, but some of them tend to be the same. You know, different colors are associated with it. With white as north, black as west, red would be south, yellow would be east because of the sunrise, you know. So I mean they give you a starting point and in your spiritual path, the danae we'll call it a walk in beauty, okay. We call it the red road, okay. And it's where you're supposed to seek your medicines, your your spiritual medicine, okay. And I remember I was out one time doing a humbla sha, which is a vision quest, and one of my elders was with me, not with my uncle, a very good friend. He was an elder of mine. And this is right after I got out of the military, and I did a vision quest down by the creek, and after I did my three days out there, because you you go out in the middle of nowhere, you sit within a circle within the medicine wheel, and the only thing you have is a jug of water with sage in it. Sage water is all you're allowed to drink. And I used to my family in particular, where we would put twigs in between our fingers and in between our toes to kind of make us suffer a little bit for the vision. Okay, And the whole time you're there, you go without eating. Okay, you don't eat any food. And when I had my vision and stuff, it was a vision of a red tailed hawk coming over and it was dropping feathers down to me. And as I had this vision on my third day, I was told to stand up and walk into the water. And my elder was standing there watching me, and he basically he was curious to see what I was doing. So he said he was just standing there watching and he heard some movement within the woodline and the woods. I mean, it's just like you know here, with the darkness of the trees, you can't really see inside it, but you can actually see if something was darker standing there, you would see it. You know what I'm talking about, Darker than the dark. Okay, well, he basically described this tall, at least nine foot tall, being standing within the shadows of the tree line. And I went out into the water and something told me look down at your feet. And I looked down at my feet and there was I'm not long for this world anyways, I guess I could show you. This is my medicine bag. I usually word around my neck, but here lately it tends to choke me because of the cancer. But we tend to take things out of our medicine bags and smudge them with sweet grass and sage and cedar or juniper, you know, whatever we can find. But I'm gonna show you what was what was at my feet in between my feet, and I'll end up, you know, saging this and purifying it again in ceremony. There it is, that was at my feet. Wow, Yeah, that's pretty cool. Yeah, and it is. It is not a narrowhead. It is literally a spearhead. And like I said, I'll clean that up and I gotta smudge all this anyways with sweet grass and sedar. Have even't got my coyote claws and stuff and from coyote hunts. But all this stuff gets gets taken out every now and then and gets gets purified with sueet harassens and cedar, and so I'll be doing that tonight. But yeah, that that was between my feet after doing the Humble Asia division cuest and you know, to find something like that is is just amazing, you know. And I looked over into the tree line where my where my elder was telling me to look, and sure enough, there he was standing there, the big guy, the one that actually threw the branch at me and smirked at me. He was standing there watching me.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So you know, it was like it was one of those it was like an Aha moment, you know, like you know, see, you you know, you respected us enough to leave the area, and you know, you interacted with us, and you gifted us so much over the years that you know you you're gonna get gifted back. And that's what he did. He literally decided to give me back, you know. And that's what they do, you know. And there's you know, there's a there's a majority of people out there that will will tell you that interactions with them have been terrible you know, have been horrific, you know, very fearful. But then again, the majority of the encounters that I hear that are are aggressive in nature are only because it's coming from hunters, or it's coming from somebody that's in the woods doing something they shouldn't be doing, you know, moonshining, gen seng hunters. You know, they're they're stumbling upon their living room, they're stumbling upon their their hunting grounds, and they are very protective of family, so that's why they're aggressive, and they bluff charge it. You know, I've never been bluff charged. They've They've always accepted me, okay. But over the years, you know, I've had different interactions with different ones, and I've always had a connection with that that one, you know, that one that always smirked at me. I've always known him to be around me. And the way my father described it to me was when you stare at them in their eyes, they make that bond, that supernatural bond with you, that's sup that spiritual bond with you, and they imprint on you that you're their family. If you didn't harm them or offend them anyway, well I didn't. I was a kid, you know, I didn't know any better, so well, I did not to stare at him. But you know, I broke my dad's rule. But every every every now and then. I don't know how long they live. I don't know if they have the life duration of a human or if they live longer. But I interacted with him for the first thirty some years of my life growing up. I'm sixty years old, you know, and you know that was a big part of my life.
Speaker 3: You know, you're talking about their lifespan in a way me the way I like to look at it and think about it.
Speaker 2: If you would almost want to think that they will live just as long or as not longer than us, for the very fact that they're not exposed to all the process chemicals that we are.
Speaker 3: We have in our foods today.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, They're all natural. Here's the thing, too, Dan. The one thing that and I say this all the time on podcasts, that the one thing that we told all the foreign people, all the immigrants coming here when this was our lands, was we warned them about these things. We warned them about the supernatural things that we're here, this spiritual things that we're here, the wicked things that we're here. They didn't believe us. Now all of a sudden, everybody's seeing them, everybody's interacting with them. And it's not just the big Foot. It's you hear reports of dog man, you hear reports of goat man. You hear reports of this, that and the other thing. You know, lizard man, you know, all over the place. Now I have a theory about that, and it's kind of a while kicking in the butt kind of a theory. But you know what, with what I've been through in my life interacting with everything and the dark arts, I've come to realize that there is a supernatural connection to them. Okay, my father and my uncle's called them forced people for a reason, kay or or lost tribes for a reason, because because they were intelligent enough to probably have their own medicine. People they had they had they had to have had somebody that was in charge of overseeing the burial of their dead or or the birthing of their children, you know that kind of a thing, you know, the overseeing of their young, giving them, you know, a a focal point to focus on when growing up as a young you know, as a young big Foot. And the reason I say that is in our own cultures, Native American cultures. Medicinemen me being of achashu Wa Khan. You know, we would go out in the middle of nowhere for durations of time with just to close on our back and maybe a knife, you know, and we would live off the land and do that, do that for an indefinite period of time. I mean, there's been accounts of medicine people being out there for three, four, five, sixty year and coming back to their tribes looking like wild men, you know, So why wouldn't they have somebody like that. I've always been a big believer in that. A lot of the stick structures that that you see, they learned that from us. Okay, but I actually realized over my sixty years of interacting with this type of a being that there's more to it than just the physical flesh and blood and the stick structures those have meaning. Okay, the bigger the teepee structure, the bigger the family unit. Okay, the smaller teepee structures if they're not made by human which you'll be able to tell with difference because humans aren't as smart as animals on the planet. Okay, when you're dealing with them. You're going to see a lot of interwoven stuff.
Speaker 3: Mm hm oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I have come across that with different species of trees and limbs combined and twisted.
Speaker 1: Eggs exactly exactly. So you're gonna see that happen unless somebody does their research about how they're doing it and does it exactly that way. That's the only way you won't be able to tell it was the human do it unless it was a tree that was too big for a human to move, and I've seen them too big for a human to move. I've actually seen in Montana, I've seen trees shoved in the ground upside down with the root ball up top. Okay, they have sightings of those all over Alaska, all over the Oregon Washington civic areas. So you know, you would think that if it was a lumber processing piece of equipment, it would strip the bark off a bit off the tree bark was still on it. So the things that grip the trees and pull them out of the ground and stuff and pick them up, that strip the bark off of them. It wasn't equipment used. They were shoved in the ground upside down for a reason. And the only thing I could tell was it was marking territory, big output, the bigger the tree, the bigger the outline, plain and simple. Okay, get away from me. Another thing that I learned, getting back to the supernatural aspect of it, we had we have stories and legends of them coming out of the smoke, out of our fires during ceremony, during hunts. They would just appear. You know. I always thought that that wasn't a flesh and blood big foot. It was more of a there's a certain fraction of bigfoot rock stacking. We've talked to about it before, I believe, But I've gotten a little bit more in depth into studying that and researching that, and I'm under the belief that it's not only done for a reason, Like we used to mark our trails, our hunting trails with that, and we turn a certain rock a certain direction and that would be the way that we would go, so the rest of our hunting party would know which way we went, while the other rocks would be facing a different direction. But come to find out that it's not even really that per se that they're probably doing it. I don't think it's the flesh and blood bigfoot that are doing it. I think it is more of a This is going to sound crazy, okay, but you got to understand, coming from a Native American, it's not because we deal with the spiritual and the physical, okay, both of them. You can't have in a world that's based off of duality. You can't have negative without a positive, right, Okay. You can't have black with white, you know. You can't have dark without light. You know. It's a duality world. The same thing with wildlife, okay, And they're just as much a part of the wildlife and and people on this planet as we are, and as the deer are, and as the pack of wolves are. Okay, when you're dealing with a pack of wolves, you're gonna find the alpha way in the back. He's not going to be out front. What's going to be out front are are the elders, because they're the wise ones. They're the ones that know the path, They're the ones that know where the game is. They're the ones that know where we're not to go, you know. And then in the center of the pack, you're going to have the young wolves, the ones that are learning, and they're learning from the elders. Okay, it's the same thing with wildlife all around all around us. You can you can you can hear it. With the birds, you know, you'll see Robin's teaching you're young how to hunt for worms, you know, and how to get bugs. You know. You'll see young woodpeckers being told by Mama woodpecker, go to that tree and start knocking on it, you know, get the ants off the bar, and they do it. You know, the young always learn from the elders, the same with Native Americans, So why wouldn't it be the same with bigfoot. Okay, whenever you have an encounter with Bigfoot families, you're going to deal with an elder first, then you're gonna deal with the young, and then in the back of the pack is going to be that alpha overseeing his family unit, making sure they're safe. And if they're not safe, he's going to rip you a new one. Same same set up with the wolves, same set up with deer, same set up with elk Elka. The same way. You know a mama bear, same set up with Mama bear when it comes to her cubs. Cubs are going to learn from mama the elder. That's the way it is, and that's the that's the way this world is supposed to work, Okay, just as much as our kids are supposed to learn from us, okay as the elders. But to take that one one step further, when you're dealing with the spirituality of of of the Bigfoot phenomena with Native Americans, you're dealing with something that is above and beyond plush and blood. Okay. A good majority of US traditionalists, we we we put them in a category of spiritual okay, that they have gifts that they have gotten from living in the environment for so long. You know, the first medicine person from my people was considered to be the bear, bear man, Bigfoot okay, gugway maybe you know, you never know, but being bear we we we we realized that bear was the first medicine men for our people because it would stand on two legs, and it would know what bark to eat for its ailments, what what pine cones to eat, or plants and berries to eat that weren't going to poison it. You know, it knew what to heal itself with. It would it would lean up against a tree if its middle of its back was itching, and and you know, and the old tree rub. I mean, we've all you know, you've had to have seen bear rubs, you know, all over the place, so you know it's it's just it's the way things are. It's the way this world was designed with them especially, Okay, So getting back to the spiritual aspect of it, when you see a rock stack, I'll take a left here first. When you're dealing with a bigfoot or any cryptid encounter that has red glowing eyes and I'm talking to self illuminated eyeshine, okay, like reports of moth man, okay, that are are seeing around West Virginia and Chicago and all the other San Francisco it's been spotted on the on the Bay Bridge. When you're dealing with that kind of eye shine, you're dealing with something supernatural that's not internal illumination, because it literally takes a flash bulb for humans to have a red shine to their eyes and pictures, it'd be the same thing with them. Okay, I think it's more of a supernatural being. I don't think what we're looking at when we see red eye shine is flesh and blood. I think we're seeing supernatural. And I'll take that one step further, these rock stacks that you everybody's seeing and everybody's reporting seeing. I believe and this is this is from my own research and my own interact Okay, over the years, sixty plus years of doing research and investigating these on these people, these poorest people, Okay, and not just them, every other cryptos out there. I believe that their representations of the tower are babel and I believe that some of these sightings with the red glowing eyes are a representation of the Nephilam spirit, the original giants of this land that we're supposedly drowned off and killed off by the flood, the flood, you know, the Noah flood. And I do believe that the red eyes are windows to their soul, showing that it's not the actual Bigfoot, but it's a Bigfoot's body that might have been taken over by Nephelim spirit, like the possession, like a paranormal possession, like when somebody gets demonically possessed. You know, I think it's the same thing. Why else are you going to have encounters of red glowing eyes that are vicious? I mean, if you think about it, it kind of makes sense when when you're dealing with water, and you're dealing with even muscle. Muscle has memory, water has energy, water collects energy. Water, water has vibration, water has frequency and energy. Okay, it remembers when you when you get a bottle of water, just get a bottle of spring water, and an old Native American trick that my parents and my uncle's all taught me. Talk to the water in a positive way. Don't get water that's treated from a treatment plant. Get a bottle of spring water that's not treated. Talk to it in a positive way. Put that positive vibe into the water, and that water is going to be doing more healing and good for your body than that sink water or that bottled water from Nessley is ever going to do. And it works, It literally works, you know. I think, I think that there is more of a supernatural connection to some of these sightings than there is just flesh and blood. I think we need to separate the two completely, and I've been I've been talking about that a lot, and I I'm a firm believer in it. I believe that we have our flesh and blood, which are your normal sightings where you know, yeah, they'll bluff charge it. They scary off or you know, they'll throw things at you, like twigs and stones and rocks and boulders and shit, you know. But then you have your sightings at the nighttime where they have red blowing eyes. And some people will say, oh, it's because they live in caves and they're nocturnal and they have the eyes shine different enough. I don't believe that. But what I will tell you, though, is that they bury their dead in caves, and they also bury their dead and water because water is life and if they're smart enough to know that, we should be smart enough to know that. And that's why I said that about water talking to water positively. They know that they know that water is a collective source of energy. It's not only refreshing, but it's rejuvenating. Okay, it will retain memory. Okay, when you have thunderstorms and during a paranormal investigation, what happens. Energy level spikes, equipment goes hey wire, you get EVPs and all kinds of interaction. When it rains and it thunderstorms, it even multiplies even more. Running water, they say, you can get the best ghost hunts or paranormals encounters next to like river flows or you know, stuff like that, underground streams, artesian wells, underneath homes and stuff and buildings. You know, the best, the best activity is around water. Why because water is a collective source of energy. It's a vibrational force. It's a force that constantly is is is changing and adapting. And it's also the most vital source of resource to have in this world because without it, nothing survives. And the reason I make that connection with the Nephelim spirit, with the red eyes and the rock stacking is because it's usually around water. They're just it's it's memory. It's not their memory, but it's a distant memory, you know what I mean. It's like muscle memory. Okay, they're putting these rock stacks together because it means something to them. They don't quite know yet, because they're the offspring of you know whatever back in the day. Okay, I'm not saying that they're Nephelin, but they have a part of them that might be. There have been reports of six finger giants two rows of teeth throughout history. There was Native American tribal nation. In fact, the Rockefellers bought the island that they lived on and turned the turned a home where one of the sacrificial altars were that. This race of Native American giants was seven to eight feet tall. They were said to have two rows of teeth. They were said to have six fingers. Why couldn't that be Nephylon, or at least an off branch of Nephilum from the giants the days of the Giants in the Bible. So you know, maybe, just maybe somewhere genealsitally wise, not all the Bigfoot may be, but some portion of them may be. And maybe the ones with the red eyes are the ones that have that Nephilm spirit. Maybe that's the supernatural connection. I've been studying it a long time. But we have to remember, though, we have to keep our flesh and blood separate from the spiritual. We have to Mathman's not a flesh and blood creature. Math Man is is a supernatural entity. Okay, it can if it's anything. You know, there's been reports that could be interdimensional and all that. That's fine, But I'm a firm believer that the Way Old Text, the Anonazi text, the uh the Mahabatras, the Copper scrolls, the Emerald tablets. I've read them all every the eighty eight Messing Books of the Bible. I mean I've I've read them all, I've studied them all, and every one of them describes a different type of of of a biblical history, okay, more of a a conglomerated of the spiritual, supernatural and the flesh and blood. And again it goes back to that whole duality thing. I don't think you could have one without the other. I really don't. If if you could have one without the other, then a lot of these ghost hunters would would be out of out of a hobby, you know, because then ghosts don't aren't real, you know.
Speaker 2: Now talking about the the spiritual sense and and you also brought up and mentioned it energy it. It's making me think about an experience that uh, we had at our last camp out. Me and David both witnessed it. David spotted at first we were during one of our night heights, actually headed back towards the camp. And now I'll back up a little bit. Uh, what I'm gonna be talking about or asking about, is lights in the woods, strange odd lights. Now with some of the way I described some of these to others that said, oh, it looks like you saw orbs.
Speaker 3: Now, these lights, first set of lights I ever saw, appeared to.
Speaker 2: Be like flashing stars in a cluster, you know, blue, a couple of yellows, maybe s a a couple of beds.
Speaker 3: Well, and then this. Those were up in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: But a few months after that and another state state forest up there in a Pennsylvania I seen what appeared to be four different dim looking, round, bluish looking lights.
Speaker 3: They were stationary, they weren't moving, but they were spread apart.
Speaker 2: Recently here in Virginia, which I never thought I would ever see anything in Virginia because I've always heard weird stuff in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Well, we see lights all the time in the sky here, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is in the forest. So David pointed out, He's like.
Speaker 2: Dangle, there's a light right here in the woods. And I step over, and there it is. It's probably a good thirty forty yards or so out the big, round, whitish looking light. It did not illuminate nothing around it, It did not project a beam like a flashlight.
Speaker 3: We seen it there for you know, good two to three.
Speaker 2: Seconds, and then off of it dimmed out what kind of fast, and we pulled out our fermals.
Speaker 3: We me and David both got real good fermals.
Speaker 2: Finking, Okay, if with somebody with some type of light, we would have seen it. We did not pick up no heat signatures of nothing over in that area.
Speaker 3: And it was just just the strangest thing. But it was cool. It was it was exciting.
Speaker 1: I liken that onto the story of the Brown Mountain lights.
Speaker 2: I came across that joined from researcher on lights and you know, and I need to read more into that, but it sounds briefly what I looked think to sound and similar to what we saw.
Speaker 1: That's that's not unusual. There have been reports of of of sasquatch being seen with glowing orbs. I've always been under the impression that we're not looking at something that is aliens. I mean, that's how they I guess that's the connection that they tend to make with with bigfoot UFOs, and that very well could be in certain parts of the country. I mean, who knows. You know, I have my old theory on that too, and I'll get into that. But as far as the orbs go that are seen with bigfoot, I've always been under the impression that we each have this energy feel around us. Some people call them nora. The Chinese call it chi. Okay, it's an energy. Our bodies are made up of. How much water? Seventy again water that connection, okay, So we have this energy field. We can manipulate that energy field. I've talked about it on a couple podcasts, you know, with the hand motions and the concentration of stuff, and how you can literally take your hands and you can feel that between your hands, a warm ball literally forming in your hands. That's your energy, that's your your your self allumining energy from your human body. Okay. Like I said, the Chinese call it chi. It's it's has to do with the duality, the yin and the yang. Okay. Again, you can't have one without the other, Okay. So I believe that instead of carrying all that energy with them, that they can manifest that energy into an orb okay, and that that energy that we're seeing in that orb next with whether a bigfoot's carrying it under the arm or whether it's floating next to a bigfoot or in the vicinity of a bigfoot. You know, I fully believe that that might be their their energy. They're cheap you know, it's it's just like the Brown Mountain lights they talked about how it was. You know, it's the Native American spirits looking for their ancestors that are that we're missing, you know. And you know we have reports of that all the time. I mean, people are seeing orbs in graveyards and cemeteries. You know, there have been reports of dog men digging up graves in cemeteries. There's been reports of bigfoot in cemeteries and graveyards. I mean, what's the odds on that? Because they're attracted to the energy, they can feel the vibration, they can feel that energy from the graveyard, from all those bodies being buried there, you know, some tragic and some not tragic. You know, some naturally dead and some tragic death. But the Inuit people of Alaska, they have a belief that when it's their time that Bigfoot will come to their lodge to escort them to the spirit or why would they have that legend, I mean, think about it. Why would they mark a bigfoot as a spiritual guide after you die? Energy. They are attracted to energy. Okay, they are attracted to water because water is energy and water is basically the elixir of life for everything. If you think about it, if you actually step back and you look at the whole spectrum of things and encounters, you'll find what will look like incidental similarities. Okay, but when you add it up, and it's not just Bigfoot that are doing it. You know, we have human beings going in cemeteries and doing EVP sessions and ghost honting. Why is the human spirit so interested in the spirit for why is bigfoot so interested in energy? You know it just you know? And why is water the the amplifier for energy for the paranormal. It's all connected. And when you look at it, when you stand back and you look at the whole scope of things, all the weird stuff that's happening in the world today, and you can literally separate if you have a mindset to where you can literally separate. Figure out the flesh and blood. Okay, there's a bigfoot over there. It's got red, long hair, it's about nine feet tall. It's not aggressive, you know, it's keeping to itself. It may bluff charge me, but yet it doesn't have red glowing eyes. Then that's a flesh and blood. Then you got one sighting over here, it's it's a ten foot tall, you know, hairy beast that looks like a wolf. You know, it's got red glowing eyes. And it's got to either be a werewolf or a dog man. Why does it have to be either? Or why does it have to be flesh and blood? Why can't it be a demonic spirit or a netilm spirit? If you if you think back to ancient Egypt and you look at the hieroglyphics on the walls, what's Anubis?
Speaker 3: Your dog came dog man? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's there are ancient maps. I've got them, well, I've got them on my phone actually that you can find them, and they show a big ape like Bigfoot and a dog man the same mountaintop. Okay, they don't show it with y glowing eyes. There is a difference. And the sooner we realize as investigators and researchers that you know, there's a definite, definitive difference between these things. You know, a lot of these encounters, that the aggressive encounters, especially with y glowing eyes. I don't believe they're a real bigfoot. You know, we have in our culture, we have shape shifters. That's one of the ceremonies I did when I was younger, you know, with the dark arts, shape shifting ceremonies. My own mother taught me. Okay, I watched three sisters change into wolves in front of my eyes as a kid. And I'm not talking the wolves on four legs. I'm talking on two legs, wow, Okay. And I'm talking bright yellow, glowing eyes, self illuminated eyes. Because there is the evil possessing the bodies that makes the change in the ceremony. Okay, it happens when we do shape shifting ceremonies. As native creeple, we we have to give something, Okay. We have to either give our blood, our sacrifice of something, our flesh offerings, doesn't matter. It has to be something very very sacred, very very special. Okay. It has to be a part of us or a part of somebody we love them, okay or care about. Okay. That's what makes that that that evil, that darkness connection, okay, to to make us transform, to give us that that supernatural ability. What's to say there's not that going on with the supernatural, a realm with with them, you know. What's to say that that that there is such a thing as you know, we call demonic possession. I tend to look at it as Nephilm possession because the Nephilem were giants. They were the original giants. And if you listen to my my songs and stuff that I just did, I have the one Titan songs, Yeah, Titans Rise. Listen to the lyrics of that, I mean really listen to the lyrics of it, and you'll see that I specifically put within that song that Titans Rise Titans Fall. And there's a section where it says that they devour apes, okay, And I got that from from from the Bible because the Book of Enoch and several in the Book of Giants talks about how the nephilum ate humans. Well, I believe that in Biblical times we weren't that different from like the planet of the apes. We might have been, you know, the Bigfoot, you know, a different species, a smaller species, you know, the seven foot tall species. And these Nephilim giants were eating humans at the time. That's why the Creator flooded the world, you know, and and got rid of them. But I believe that some of them survived and that they have reproduced over the years, and God knows how long they live. I mean, they could be immortal for all we know. You know, we don't know, okay. And if that's the case, I also believe that the way the supernatural realm is set up that it's layers, it's layers upon layers, okay. And even the Bible talks about the different levels of heaven. Okay, why would we have a saying called seventh heaven m you know, or Cloud nine? Where did those sayings come from? I mean it's little things like that that make you actually want to think further outside the box of what you normally would Okay, because that's our purpose here, That's that's what we need to do. We need to make these dots can act. We need to not only find out, you know, the real get the real evidence on the flesh and blood bigfoot sasquatch, dog man, goat man, lizard man, whatever you want to call them. If they're flesh and blood, we need to get that. But I think at the same time, we need to realize that there is a supernatural connection to it too, which is totally different. And some people say it's inter dimensional beings or shape shifter beings, you know, that can take the shape of a big foot. You know, there's a there's a thing going around about the Reptilians being shape shifters and being in our own government for that matter, and governments around the world. I've done. There was actually a couple of sightings of Reptilian people in Newmarket, Virginia. Really yeah, up in the mountains going towards lou Ray, and I was, I was, I was actually doing the investigation on it. And I can tell you right now they weren't normal. They weren't normal people. Okay, they certainly did not act normal. They they had the eyes, the slit eyes like a snake wood or a lizard would. They had a way of moving their tongue in their mouth that just wasn't normal. You know, little quirks like that, twitches, you know, a little little like twitches and stuff that they would do. And you would know that unless they were seriously inbred. I mean that, you know, exactly exactly anything as possible in Virginia, that's right, But you know, we have to realize that there possibly could be that connection. You know, I'm I'm I'm open minded enough being Native American that and dealing with what I've dealt with them my whole life, with the ceremonies and stuff and the dark arts that I've experienced things that normal people wouldn't experience, So I have more of an adaptation to understanding those things and to put those things in perspective. And you know, like with the rock stacking, it would make sense to me if if the teepee structures and the dome structures are our structures, that they're mimicking of sweat lodges and teepees. Okay, look what a sweat lodge looks like, and take the buffalo robes off the top of it and or the canvas starps off of it. In modern day, it's just interlocking willow interlocking and made into a frame. And that's what you see in a lot of the dome structures is interlocking branches into a main domal frame. Or you see the teepee structures. It would make sense that the rock stacking would be a memory thing too, of a distant past. Why else would they do it other than marking a trail showing somebody in their family unit a way that they went like we did, you know, we would take and put branches in the ground and take a branch and just you know, tweak it a little bit and it would point the direction that we went in. We do the same thing with stones, you know, stacking stones. We would tweak the stone a certain way and it would point the direction that we went. So you know, why wouldn't they do the same thing. Okay, And when you're dealing with the supernatural aspect of it, I think that the rock structures could very well just be like muscle memory. I really do, because they're remembering something in their past. They're trying to connect something that they that they had been taught by their elders, just like our elders would teach us. You know, it makes sense to me. I mean, yeah, it's a stretch, but it's a stretch that we need to look at because when you're looking at it just from one angle. You know the reason Native Americans sit in a circle, and you say, I put I put that pen in a circle of of of thirty people. Every people looking at every everyone's sitting in that circle around that pen are going to see that pen from a different angle. Okay, it's the same principle. They're gonna some of them are gonna see it with with you know, this side on it. Some of them We're going to see it from the end, some of them are going to see it from this end or this side. You know, it's the same principle. The reason Native Americans sit around in a circle is because, first off, no one is greater than the other, from chief to child. Everybody's opinion matters. Because it was pretty good of the people. Okay. Secondly, it's perspective. How to how to see things from a different perspective. We need to do that. We need to be open minded enough to open up that perspectiveness and look at things completely, not the one sided, not with blinders are Okay. I'm not saying, you know, everything's WU, you know the WU factor and everything. But I'm just saying that we have our flesh and blood cryptids and we have our supernatural connections that okay, And I think we need to know the difference. I really do. And I think right now, currently the way things are going, it's getting intermixed. It's getting confusing for people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see that, and.
Speaker 1: I see it a lot online too, because I hear people talking about it all the time, you know, on podcasts. You know, it had red glowing eyes. It was gonna kill me, and da da da da duh, and it charged me and it was throwing rocks at me. You know, Okay, did you die, didn't die?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: You're telling a story, right, That's what I don't understand. People are are. They're a crazy creature, they really are. And I'm one to talk because you know of my past. But you know, if there's one thing I've learned is we really need this, this step back and realize the difference in everything.