Speaker 1: Bully Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this glorious Monday afternoon. The Tri State Reds baseball kicks off. They played the State of Missouri over the next seven games, which is of course, you got the Cardinals. Then Kansas City Royals are in town and see how the Reds do. There's a heartbeat, not much of one. Get the paddles ready. They did win yesterday for the first time in nine weeks. They won on a Sunday. The last time they won a Sunday game was June the second, and the sheriff, Richard K. Jones, knows that they've had the last nine series with the Milwaukee Brewers. There's zero and nine as far as winning the series. But they are competitive. They do compete. The relentless pursuit of mediocrity has been reached and we continue to hope. Maybe along the next against hope, over the next six weeks they may make a run for this thing. But until then, Richard K. Jones, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Before we talk about what's happening with your good friend Kamala Harris, I got many photos Tony Bender sent me several about you at the Voice of America. You were doing a line dance. I've never seen you dancing in cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, and I didn't know you had such skills. And when the Big Green Tractor song came on with Jason Aldean, you were going crazy. Was that a AI generated sheriff or was that real? Because you were having one hell of a time with the Voice of America.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was having one hell of the time and I was sober, never had a drink, drink, drank soft drinks. I'm not going to say which one I drank because time I've done that. When I was live down there with you, the sponsors for the Reds was the opposite one. I said, So I don't say what I drank anymore because you kicked my butt. Yeah, but listen. More people at that event, the biggest event, and I was very fortunate I got to be with the introduction of Jason Aldean. And there's thirty forty thousand people there in one spot, and it was so organized and it was so lawful and there was no craziness. Hey, the police, the law enforcement, the live squad, fire people, squat teams all Hey, everything went perfect. People came in. They were very orderly. Listen, I can dance, and it's not pretty when I'm sober. It's ugly, man, it's ugly. But listen. I had my nice boots on, my snake skin boots where snakes should be on my boots, and I had my nicest hat on, my blue jeans and dancing, dancing, having fun. And when I got on stage, the guy said, do you want to go down the runway? I said, well, hell, yeah, I want to go down the runway. Hey, I said, I'll probably never get up here again. Forty thousand people, and down the runway I went. And my job was to get the craft fired up, and that was my job. And I'd done my job. And then I got off the stage and never mentioned politics one time. Up there. People were there to have fun and not hear bunch of political people get up and talk, and I've done my part. Well.
Speaker 1: Tony Bender tells me that, of course he was there, and he tells me there were many women there that were displaying certain body parts he found quite quite attractive. I'm sure you weren't looking at the butts and the boobs, but as Bender was doing. But did you ever have to issue citations for indecent exposure or decent exposure, give them a benefit anything of that character.
Speaker 2: No, there was no citation. But I did see a lot of cowboy boots, I bet, and very short shorts, yes, and cowboy hats listen, and most of them, like Sheriff Jones's been the most amazing thing. I shook so many hands and had so many pictures that I have a bruise on my hands. You sent me a picture.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm not going to of that thing. I almost went. I got close to going, but I just couldn't pull myself. I just don't like people that much. I don't like loud music, and I think that a lot of those two things were there.
Speaker 2: Well listen, when you have heart of hearing like me, it's not that loud. And so it worked well. It wasn't loud enough. But listen to this. People in our county and in the country, they watched TV all the time, and they see chaos and they see disaster, and they see everybody hating everybody. This was not that people were there to have fun, and it was. It started and it never ended, and it started on Friday night ended yesterday. Every night thirty to forty thousand people. Now, the guy Tyler that puts this on and his organization, he's what you call it tier one. Now he can go anywhere in the country and put these festivals on. And there is no better person more organized than this dude. What he does and what they do on stage. And when you pull in the back lot where the stage passes are, were all the vans and the buses for these bands. It's like they put a portable highway back there in case it rains. It's plastic. They drive on it. There's big, million dollar buses. Most amazing organization that I have ever seen. The restrooms were air conditioned, they were out restrooms, and they were air conditioned, had hand cleaner. Hey, I'm hey, listen. And it was packed, but the music was unbelievable. But hey, you're right. I was on stage on the runway with my clothes on, going down the runway and I did dance on stage, got the crowd fired up. And to be there be able to tell who the person's coming on with adjacent Is it bad for a little old sheriff's guy.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you bring up some of that because you've dealt with a Secret Service in Butler County every now and then. I had the impression that the Secret Service was a button down organization that were extremely competent, working their tail off, unlike many CEOs or maybe a police officer that has a shift. If you're in the Secret Service guarding the president or a protect d, you don't have a shift. It's twenty four to seven. Two things have raisen. Number One, the shooting, the assassination attempt on Donald Trump has shown that the Secret Service is not buttoned down as they once were, for god knows the reason. And secondly this other stories come out about the Secret Service literally breaking into a beauty salon, taping up the cameras, and taking over a building against the wishes of the owner. And they've apologized yesterday and this morning, Monday morning, they apologize to the owner and want to pay the damages. Do you have a sense that the Secret Service, which is the last agency I think I would say this about, has lost their way.
Speaker 2: I listen the people on the ground. No, the people that jump in front of bullets, that's a bad job. The ones that jumped on top of Donald Trump. They jumped on top of him to take bullets. You know that that's their job. And they did that very well. They dove on top of him. They it was what led up to that. And then when they took him offstage, they've lost their way. And when you go to outside and you hire people and you bring people in because they're woke, they're politically correct. You pass over people that have military experience and that are in the Green Beret or Special Forces, and you pass over them to go get young people right out of college right that hey, And that's what they're doing. When you're protecting somebody like Donald Trump, the people around him should be pretty close to be in his height if that's your job. Not real short people. And I'm not knocking short down. And when you put when you put your hand up over his head as you're escort andy mouth, that does not stop bullets. Uh, And it doesn't work. And the biggest breakdown the person they put back, the acting director. Hell, he was probably the guy that made all that happen. Uh, he's the guy that ran it all. And listen, it's totally out of control, can't be fixed overnight. I worry about everybody they're protecting at this time, everybody, and they've hired all these young people and they've and they have a history, but they forgot the history when John Kennedy was assassinated from outside the jurisdiction and to this day, and this guy had a drone up he was on the roof. The police were trying to get up there and get him.
Speaker 1: Before he shot.
Speaker 2: And the Sea Service, whoever planned that at the top is the one they need. They need to gut the place. The people and that are down there protecting people. Could people work their butts off, but the people at the top, it's sort of like the people at the top in d C. The FBI, the CIA, I did we even had a CIA? I don't know, Uh, they don't. They don't. All these other times we have to go to the Israelis for out right, we don't have anything. Everything's been gutted, woked. And the only thing I know about woke is you know I woke up today, Well.
Speaker 1: You go woke, you get broken. One thing that offended me, Butler County, Pennsylvania, is not Butler County, Ohio. When I'm watching on Friday and Saturday, they've released the camera, the best cameras, all these deputies and they're they're angry at the Secret Service who told them they had the top of that building covered and they were in the inside of the building to back up. And then the Secret Service said, on Friday or Saturday, know, the Butler County was supposed to handle that. Butler County, pennsylvani and the two agencies are pointing fingers at each other. But I blame the Secret Service leadership and the lead detectives there in charge of the Secret Service, and I'm not making sure there was somebody on top of the building. And the Secret Service said, well, Butler County didn't want to go up there because it was too hot. It was like ninety four degrees. It was a flat roof. They didn't want to go up there. It was a ten roof. I'm sure it was hot. And the Butler County, the sheriff of Butler County said, that's a bunch of bs. We'll walk into a fire if that's our duty. And so they pointed the fingers of Butler County and saying it was too hot. It was a ten roof, it was ninety five degrees, and they said wait a minute. And so the two agencies are fighting with each other was as indicative of the lack of leadership of the Secret Service, which is said, when you break into a beauty salon and take over a beauty salon, tape up the cameras so agents and others can go to the bathroom, then you destroy parts of inside of the salon and then say you're sorry, that doesn't work. Sheriff, I can't imagine Butler County sheriff, so I break in into a beauty salon and taking it over.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. Look, I know the Butler County Sheriff from Pennsylvania. I know him personally. I've known him for years. What a great guy and will believe me when he tells you something. He's telling you the truth. He gets hired and fired every four years. The people love him there in his county. But I do know him personally, great guy, not lying, not telling you anything. But when you look at the top leadership and the recruitment that they do and the Secret Service, we're in for a long haul. My friend and I worry about everybody they're protecting right now. And you can't fix it overnight. You cannot fix that overnight. And it starts at the top, starts with the president of the United States, starts with a Kamala Harris the vice president. They appoint all these people, and this is what you get. Listen, Russia's watching China, I ran, They're all watching, and we look like fools, We look like weak but foons. And if this election doesn't go with Trump and Kamala Harris get in there and this other guy who's even worse than that as vice president, it'll be eight years, eight years. You won't be able to have any money. Hey, eight years right in a row. And if you're okay with where you are right now financially and getting a three or four percent raise and inflation is like ten percent, you're going down in the hole, both of these guys. That's what you're going to get. And we will not. The wars will be never ending. We won't have a road, we won't have any infrastructure. Everything. It's just I was down on the Ohio River yesterday and I was watching all the coal going down the river or up the river. But listen, you know where all that coal was going, China, because they build steel plants every week, they bring them on. We're fools. Then when Russia comes into the ports, right in Cuba and they thumb their nose at us. Whole world's on fire, France is on fire, Europe's on fire, Iran, Israel all on fire, and we're looking at electing coach Kamala Harrison. I can't even hardly say it without throwing up in my mouth. Doesn't like the police, no, no, hey, doesn't like doesn't like anybody. And how she got to her position, We'll leave that alone and listen, she is an embarrassment to this country. She won't talk to the media, and she's going to do exactly what Biden done and won. Stay in the basement. And that's where she's going to stay. And remember he won that way, and she's going to use the same strategy.
Speaker 1: That's the template. Hopefully, hopefully American people figure it out. I don't know, because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, hopefully Trump's people are running the GOP nationally. They got to get out early. They got to have an organization that has to be second to none, because these Democrats just prove what they can do. They ran Biden all yeah, putting back in the basement, and now they're looking at taking the Senate and taking the House, and that the Republicans don't get their acts together, it's their fault and we all get shafted in the end.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, sheriff. If you have a position of eliminating private health insurance, that's her position. If you believe in reparations based upon skin color, if you want to defund the police, if you want a wide open southern border that brings in twenty forty fifty sixty million illegals. And she said, the first thing we have to do is give them the right to vote legally. I'm sure they vote right now illegally to the tune of thousands of people. We can't recover from that. We can't recover from eight years. And if you go from twenty eight to twenty thirty two, that's approximately twenty four years. And you're going to have twenty or twenty four years of Barack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz. The country can't survive. And the kids voting for her believe lies that she's going to forgive all the student debt, which is illegal. And every time I turn around, all I see is chaos and confusion everywhere, and there's little or no leadership. And uh, you know, I often say we get the government we deserve, and that concerns me greatly. But Sheriff, we've got to go. We got the dates of next year's festival. There's a chance I may come next year and maybe do boots, scoot and willie with you, me a little bit of line dancing and up there with whoever they got up there. It's going to be a fabulous.
Speaker 2: Time, fabulous and you and I will get on the stage and you wear your real tight shorts and I wear my boots in long pants and we'll get up on the stage.
Speaker 1: Drive the ladies.
Speaker 2: Next year, year, next year, when this event comes out there. To the Voice of America, it'll be bigger and better. I said, Tyler that runs that, the boss of it. Yeah, he is one bad dude. Man. He can go anywhere in the country and put these on unbelievable and he is the best you've ever seen. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: It's like a flash country as they coming. I like to go out there right now to see what it looks like. I bet it's cleaned up by Wednesday. Richard K. Jones, the Great American, Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. May God bless you and God bless the deputies of Butler County.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend, Good luck, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more your comments next five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. It's the Reds against the State of Missouri all week on news radio seven hundred WLW