Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade Prime. It's Monday, and we got a brand new show on TLC to talk about. To Match Me Abroad, Season two, Episode one, Let the Flames begin. I'm here with Keisha. We're gonna do Yep, We're gonna do.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I am here in my little office at the beach, which is about to move, and I got my caffeine energy pills here, which reminds me Kisha. So you guys, if you're on this level, then you may have heard Keisha. Well, no, it was on the where it was it was the Virgins, So it was on the free feet. Was it on the free fee when I stroked out?
Speaker 2: Or was it the valley? Ooh you know what it was the valley? Yeah, you're right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So a listener wrote me in the like here in the last couple of days and said that when all of a sudden I couldn't see it out on my left eye. She said, you definitely were having a migraine with auras, and then that's why you got nauseas and it lasted a week.
Speaker 2: Because but I will tell you that.
Speaker 1: A couple of days ago I'd had no caffeine all day because I had this back injection blah blah blah blah. I just never had any coffee and I did have one of the viter energy caffeine and I was totally fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the two coasts of coffee and then you sit that thirty minutes later.
Speaker 2: I sure did, sure did too much.
Speaker 1: So for anybody who had to hear that, I'm fine, but I literally the nausea is just now getting better.
Speaker 2: And it's been over a week. That is so crazy. I know.
Speaker 1: It was nuts, and so I was glad the listener wrote me to say, like, you were definitely having a my going with an aura because it was those like circles on the left side where I couldn't I had like turned so I could see out of my right.
Speaker 2: It was wild. I don't forget it, never forget.
Speaker 3: I was like, this bitch is trying to go blind right out in the middle of a show. What am I supposed to do other than keep talking.
Speaker 1: Nine one line Alexandria Virginia.
Speaker 3: But until y'all get here, we're just still gonna keep doing this show.
Speaker 2: We got to keep recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh my god. Well let's talk about this new show. Initial thoughts, Uh, I like so far.
Speaker 2: Now this is just the first episode. Yes, I like.
Speaker 3: The three people that they have better than the group they had last season.
Speaker 1: And I like that it's just three people because last year we had four or five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and let's sty're gonna bring them in on a different episode.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but all the pictures we've seen have been these. There might be one more girl from New York that's coming in.
Speaker 2: But I do like this group better. I do.
Speaker 1: I don't feel that it's quite as maybe fake as it was with that other group.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't know yet. I don't, Okay, Okay, Okay, Well we'll see. I wish we'd I wish we had like an update for what happened to all those other singles. I hooked up with someone or you know, I followed Natalie on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Can remind me which one she is because that's been a real Oh, the beautiful Indian girl who went to.
Speaker 3: It was a Spanish country, and I kept saying that her one true love was the guy who was driving her around.
Speaker 1: Okay, I interviewed her and she told me she would she had she had applied for ninety day fiance. That's how Initially TLC found her because she applied for ninety day Fiance, but that she and her fiance broke up. Okay, Natalie, she was yes, yes, yes, yes, she was a very restrictive family. Yeah, and she totally was not like that. So her Instagram, I had not.
Speaker 3: Seen her with anyone else, Okay, I take that back. She was dating someone, okay, but I don't think they're still together.
Speaker 1: And then who was the girl that was from Jackson, Mississippi.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: Her name, I'm not gonna say it right, it literally was a word that looked like stank, but it wasn't stank.
Speaker 3: Sh Shanika, it was shit, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But it looks like it looked like stank, but it wasn't stank.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nika. And I can't remember her name.
Speaker 1: She had the guy that was like from Turkey or each of not was like the mother guy. And then she said that he was coming to visit her in Jackson. So I don't know if I mean I followed her for a while. Maybe I still don't, Okay.
Speaker 3: She used to be very very vocal on the groups. Uh huh uh huh, like anytime someone made a comment there she was.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my gosh, do you work? Like how are you always one here making comments? She's weird, remember, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: You're telling us everything except like are you and this guy still together or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well she's trying to build up her social media following. And then okay, Kesha, before I completely forget. This has nothing to do with this show. This is a sidebar, as we do. Dallas Cowboys chair leader started. Have you started watching it?
Speaker 2: Uh? Huh? Did you start watching it? Yeah? You did? Okay, you were like, I'm not done.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you were like, yeah, I'm on like episode two. I'm on episode three. Did you see an episode? Is episode two when they do the makeovers? No, I haven't gotten there yet, so it must be three, okay, because there's a whole section about it.
Speaker 2: Or maybe I didn't finish episode two.
Speaker 3: Igot about an episode and a half in there, so you may be great, that may be the makeover one.
Speaker 1: So when they go to do the makeovers, So there's the one black girl who's like the team leader who's been there for a long time. Her name is like Amari maybe Amara Carmani Rmani Rmani. She she has full alopecia, like she's Philly bald, and all her stuff is wigs. Yeah, and they and they show the whole process, and I'm like wow. And then there's another girl on there that's like a rookie that's they're spending so much time on her, which I have to assume she makes the team, but I don't know. And she has always had all these tracks in her hair and stuff because they have to flip their hair.
Speaker 2: Around so much.
Speaker 1: Right, and the wig lady comes in and like cuts all the tracks and everything out of her and shows her how to wear a wig, and she's so happy and she loves it. I was fascinated because they have a person now that specifically is for these black women and their hair so that they don't have to like go to the white lady salon and they don't nobody knows how to deal with their hair, and then take her on stage this like sowing the wigs and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome that they finally, ye are doing that, because whenever they I used to watch the TV series, right, and I would always hate it on like this poor black girl, it's not gonna have any hair. She's got this person who knows nothing about textured hair, you know what I mean, like from that, and sometimes the girls would come in and leave out looking the same exact way because the person just did not know how to do their hair and they just.
Speaker 2: Basically washed it, washed it. So yes, I am very glad that they're doing that.
Speaker 3: And also I was surprised to see that during the season when it was Alopecia Awareness Month, she performed without her wig.
Speaker 2: She did, she did, She's so pretty.
Speaker 1: She tells the story on this episode about when it started and she got it from her dad and now her dad, you know, has all the guilt for giving her the gene. It was really, it was really, it was very I was so interested in the lady that was the wig maker that was there on staff. It was literally getting hair and a wig cap and going to a sewing machine.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, yeah, I've had wigs made for me where they had they did the same thing. I mean, here's the hair that I want, can you make me a wig. I've had like a couple of wigs made like that.
Speaker 2: Uh. But yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was incredible and I'm really they spend a huge amount of time on it.
Speaker 2: So I liked it a lot. I liked it a lot.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you about it, and then my question for you is, with all the hair fielding they have to do, how do they make it so it doesn't fly off? Because you know, I never won a wig, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Right, so, I don't know if they're doing the tape, which is like to a double sided tape that it's taped on here and then taped on to the.
Speaker 2: Wig, which a lot of drag coins do that.
Speaker 1: It's like a headband they put on and then they put the wig bandits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they can either do it that way or unless I don't know how they would do it, but they could use the wig glue, but they will also have to use it in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I'll have to see, like you know, which way they're doing it, but there's ways to do it.
Speaker 2: If you want hair in your head, you can get some hair in your head and it not moved. Well, I guess.
Speaker 1: I think about all those drag queens and they're like rolling on the floor even more than this.
Speaker 3: Turning flips and this this, and that. They primarily use the tape. I'm just glad that they have finally taken notes from what people have been saying all these years about, you know, their process, the makeovers and because they all want them to be so cookie cutter and they're not, you know what I mean, So kudos for them. Kelly did not get any work done. I say, I apologize to Kelly. I thought after she saw herself last season she was gonna have work done, but she did not, And good for her.
Speaker 2: She shouldn't have to Kelly.
Speaker 1: He's done as her neck on her neck yeaheah, that's.
Speaker 3: It feels so pretty, very very very pretty lame. So yeah, it's money she makes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting now going into three or four whatever episode I'm on, because I was watching it last night and finally I was just like, I have to turn this off. I got to go to bed. Is when they're starting, they're about to the people that have been selected for the team. Some of the ogs are like, we need to do a contract crenegotiation. I mean, some of these girls have three and four jobs in addition to and you see them and all the work they're doing, You're like, this is a full time job, and you also work all day at a plastic surgery center, and then you come home and do roll calls for like an insurance company, geez.
Speaker 2: And then we know.
Speaker 3: How much money the Cowboys as an institution make and it's so ridiculous amount of money and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of they said they.
Speaker 1: I was just listening to Kate Casey and christ Rosa as we were starting this. They have an episode about the first episode, and they were saying that seventeen million more people came last year to these games to see the cheerleaders they pulled, and they were there to see the cheerleader or nothing because the team's not that great, believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, And I tell you what, some of the most die hard fans are Dallas Cowboys fans. No matter how many times they lose, They're like, wa, damn boys, Way damn boys. I mean, they are like committed to it. They don't care. They like cry for them, they cry with them, but they're like, that is America's team. I'm just like, well is losing because if that's the team, they are constantly losing, so well.
Speaker 1: You you truers have never been spoken about the state of country. But we digress, all right, y'all. It's summer and in the summer, all I do is wear linen, and I have gone to Quins to get my linen for the last two years and oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: You guys, they have the cutest stuff. I just bought.
Speaker 1: They're one hundred European linen wide lead pant. And then I also bought this Maxi dress and it's called like a popover dress.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I've gotten so many compliments. It's my new travel dress because it comes down to the ankle, so it's like good on the airplane, but then when you get off the airplane, you're not sweating because it's linen. Oh, I love it so much. And their dresses start at thirty dollars. They also have some new amazing swimwear, these adorable Italian leather platform sales just so much more. And as you guys know, everything with Quints is half the cost of similar brands. I've told you about the little chart you look at at the bottom of every single item and it will compare this item that you're looking at with other brands and what it would cost. And it's the same thing. They work directly with top artisans and they cut out the middleman, and that is how Quints gives you luxury without the markup, and they only work with factories that use safe, ethical and responsible manufacturing practices and premium fabrics and finishes. So I love Quints. You should to go put everything in your cart and get it because sometimes.
Speaker 2: They sell out. Usually it comes back, but sometimes it sells out. You guys, you got to go get.
Speaker 1: This linen, get those white wide linen pants.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so good.
Speaker 1: Give your summer closet an upgrade with Quint. Go to quints dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qu i n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quint dot com slash pink shade. All right, let's talk about these people, all right. So we're gonna start speaking to Texas. So we're gonna start with Amber from Fort Worth, Texas. Okay, Yes, I love Amber.
Speaker 2: Does she bug you? Do you? Or do you like her? I like her?
Speaker 3: She would she reminds me of one of my friends, especially that laugh.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I'm like, oh my gosh. She reminds me so much of Missy. But when I saw her on the date, she bugged.
Speaker 1: Me, Oh okay, because she was like, oh, like too into it, like that.
Speaker 3: She what's the girl from versions? I fall in love with the first kiss. I feel like Amber's gonna kind of be like.
Speaker 2: That as well.
Speaker 1: That's a great point. That's a great point. Yes, yeah, and that's what bugs me.
Speaker 2: I was true.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm obsessed with teeth if you're new here, and I was, well, she showed you all five hundred of hers. I was really chin to say something if she had braces or in visil line or something, because it seems very shiny, and sometimes when you see through really shiny, that means you have in visil line. So it's just trying to figure out she had adult bra because I had to watch it on my computer because we were watching this early guys, so I haven't seen it on my screen yet. If I have it on my screen, I'll be able to tell she's got adult braces.
Speaker 2: Yes, but she shows all of her teeth when she smiles. Laughs.
Speaker 1: She's a makeup artist, It's Sam. She's a makeup artist. We never find out when we get to Monica. We never find out what her job is unless I just missed it. But we'll get to her. Okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Amber. So.
Speaker 1: Amber is thirty eight. She's from Fort Worth, Texas. She's a makeup artist. She's using Katerina as the matchmaker. We met Katerina last season with Harold.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think she is a great matchmaker because she keeps it real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, you know, she just that.
Speaker 3: Other girl that we had last season, did not know what she was doing. She was because she was also a comedian, a boss.
Speaker 2: A stand up. Yeah. I say your need to concentrate on this part right here. But yeah, Katerina. I was glad to see her back.
Speaker 1: So Amber tells us she loves meeting new people. She has the gift of gab. She's been dating for three decades, has not met the one. She has experienced a lot of letdowns. She says, American men want instant gratification. They don't think of the future. She says, I want a man who will fight for me, not just get mad at me and then discard me, you know, and times get tough. So she's going to Ireland. You know what that means, terrible Irish accents coming from me.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, I just cannot wait.
Speaker 1: So she's using Katerina Harold's matchmaker who is now?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Says, I'm actually a European matchmaker. I do.
Speaker 1: And I was like, did you do all of Europe before or was it just after this show you moved on from Prague.
Speaker 3: I think she leveled up a little because I thought she was just in the Czech Republic last season.
Speaker 2: Now she's all of Europe. She's European. Good for her and good for her.
Speaker 1: She says she travels constantly for her job, and she speaks five languages.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Abra says she hasn't traveled much and so they said, oh, you haven't traveled a lot out of the United States, and she goes, well, really to Europe.
Speaker 2: So I think she was.
Speaker 1: Probably like the bitch, I've been to Mexico and now come on, now, that's what.
Speaker 3: I took it as, like I've been to like the place is like a little bit closer to the States, like yes, yeah, with the Bahamas, Canada.
Speaker 2: Perhaps I don't know, she's never traveled that far.
Speaker 1: And she says, this is just my right, this is my note. Does she have braces? I think she's really pretty. So she says she was told somewhere along the way that she had Irish. Now this is a black girl, Okay. She said she was told somewhere along the way she had Irish descent. And she goes, and we know how it got there.
Speaker 2: She says, when she said it, that was funny.
Speaker 1: And she says, I've always wanted to come and experience what Ireland is like, I've dated outside of my race a lot. And she says, people are people, and she goes, I love an Irish man. They are family men, and they have an accent. And then she goes into Colin Firth, and to which I say, I applaud you.
Speaker 2: I that's correct. He's a good looking guy. He a little bit crazy.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, but he is no not for years. He hasn't been crazy for years because he's sober.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes the difference. And he also has a special needt son as well.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. That makes him hotter, you know, So I agree. I agree, my friend Mary, Gma. Mary is the most obsessed person with Colin Firth on the planet. Like if I see Colin birth in a side role where he's wearing a prosegonos. You can't even tell it to him. She's like, oh, I've seen that movie six times. Like she is obsessed with Colin Firth, obsessed.
Speaker 3: So I would love to know what she thought about his performance on The Penguin, which he was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Can we write that down? Just so good the Penguin. He won something for that.
Speaker 2: He should have won everything for that. It was perfection. Okay.
Speaker 1: I think the reason I didn't watch The Penguin because I thought it was about the Batman franchise.
Speaker 3: Well, it is, but it tells the story of just the Penguin. We don't get into Batman at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm right it was about the Batman franchise.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's just the penguin story from his childhood to his rise and how he became the Penguin. It's excellent. I tell everyone you should watch it. He does phenomenal. You forget that it's even here, even him.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've heard that, But now my question is do I have to know anything about the Batman franchise?
Speaker 2: And I don't like superhero type I don't think so. I don't think so. No, you really don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's something that actually maybe my husband life to watch and I could watch.
Speaker 2: It with I think he would love to watch that.
Speaker 1: Okay, this season she does. Anyway, Colin for Earth, everybody loves him. I mean, I think universally everybody can agree he's pretty pomp.
Speaker 2: So she says, she's.
Speaker 1: Been engaged three times prostitution hot No, sorry, that's nineteen times. She's been engaged three times, but nobody she ever wanted to get married to, Like, it just never worked out, she says. And maybe that was out of convenience, or maybe it was out of low self esteem, she says. But now I'm open to love at first sight and I want to take it slow and I know and I know what I deserve. So she meets Katerina in the airport and they walk out and she's like, oh, it's cold, and then she tells Katerina she was engaged three times because something about well, that doesn't make any sense anyway. I took these notes and then I like took a two day break and then I started taking the notes again. So here's where, here's where, here's here's where the demarcation line is. She got engaged three times, but then she got her health under control and she sees life differently. There's probably something in between the here that I missed. So now she says, we find out about her health. But she says all her exes were experts at love bombing. So she said it was just so much at the beginning, and then she realized, like I don't want to marry them.
Speaker 2: And she said, but I hate love bombing. You live love.
Speaker 1: Bombing every single fucking day. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Your life is and I hate it.
Speaker 1: Well, you live with the number one love. It's a long term love bomb.
Speaker 3: It's a long term yeah, And I have learned to just ignore it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He posted on something yesterday. He posted something yesterday about smelling your clothes, and I almost got in my car and drove to Texas and said, take this.
Speaker 2: Like if I like, if I go and hug him right now, he will take it all in. And he's like, your smell is on my beard. I'm like, okay, you know what this is?
Speaker 3: Uh, this is I don't know what level of creepy it is, but is it is a level of creepy.
Speaker 1: He goes don't make me maybe all day, don't make me sorry I hugged you.
Speaker 2: Well, here's here's my big part about it. Why do you have to post it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: That's right? Yes? Why did you post that silly rabbit? Like? Yeah, but that's him, that's him. Yeah, he used to be a George, so let's always remember that.
Speaker 1: Well for my husband, now, yeah, he's the whole thing is like he'll try to hug me and then he tries to like cop a feel like, don't make me sorry that I came and hugged you. Try to grab something y trying to hug you, to be nice grabbing. No, now it's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, I agree.
Speaker 1: God Dave doesn't know how to post anything, Okay, so I'm gone.
Speaker 2: You have don't have James teach him. This is how you do it, y'all.
Speaker 1: As ladies of a certain age, we're always searching for products to help our face, but sometimes we ignore our neck.
Speaker 2: Not me.
Speaker 1: I never ignore my neck, and I never ignore the back of my hands, because these are places that really show age. The skin on your neck is thinner and more delicate, which means it requires specialized care. You guys know, I've been using Go Pure on my neck for a few months now, and I'm telling you it works. I'm touching my neck all the time.
Speaker 2: Like wow.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you that recently I ran out. I was waiting for my subscribe order to come, and for a couple of days I kind of panicked. I was like, oh, my gosh, my neck is not feeling as soft as I want it to.
Speaker 2: Go Pure.
Speaker 1: But it came and now everything's back to the way it should be. Go Pure is proprietary firming complex is designed to visibly firm and smooth the skin on your neck and chest and as little as four to eight weeks. Yeah, put it from your chin all the way down to right there between your boobs and it's just smoothing all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so good.
Speaker 1: And in consumer study, one hundred percent of users said their skin looked more supple and ninety seven percent noticed a firm appearance. With over one million jars sold, I mean I've bought at least ten, this beauty secret is no longer a secret, and Go Pure isn't just about transforming the skin on your neck. They have a full line of science based skin and body care to tighten, lift, and smooth. I just bought their shower scrub, their sculpt and tone, arm cream, and their butt and thigh ferm and cream. You guys, I'm all in with Go Pure Titan Lift and restore elasticity in your neck because your skincare routine shouldn't stop at your jawline. For a limited time, our listeners get twenty five percent off Go Pure.
Speaker 2: With code Pink Shade at checkout.
Speaker 1: Just had to go Pure Beauty and use code pink Shade and you're all set. And after you buy, do us a favor, they'll say where did you hear about Go Pure? And say it was from Pink Shade.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So in twenty eighteen, she had a cough that would not go away. She found out she had congestive heart failure failure, and her heart was working at twenty percent. They said she would have waited like another day, she would have died.
Speaker 2: That is so scary, so scary.
Speaker 1: She was thirty one at the time I did the math on that, so her heart was only working at twenty percent. So every year since then has been a blessing. It's a second, uh, you know, chance at life. And she wants to flame her pot of gold. Okay, Oh, that's just scary.
Speaker 2: That freaks me.
Speaker 3: You know how easily we get freaked out whenever you hear about someone who has something and didn't know they have it.
Speaker 2: Has it? Like what's the girl's name from the on the Valley? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, stuff like that freaks like, how do you not She had to have had that cough, she had to have had other symptoms that she just probably thought it was something else.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know I had a character wouldn't go away. Scary Jesus.
Speaker 1: So she's getting ready, she's going to a mixer today. She looks great and she's.
Speaker 2: So they get there. Look, sorry, gods, it is in the morning. It's early.
Speaker 3: It is it is way too early for us to be up talking moving dress.
Speaker 2: I hated her with my alarm clock. I know, I hated myself, so she says. She says.
Speaker 1: As she walks around the mixer, she goes, I'm seeing guys in nice suits and at home, if it was something like.
Speaker 2: This, they would be in Gee's.
Speaker 1: She was like, I like it. Everybody's like dress nice. And so she's chatting with some of the guys. They're like, oh, what's this food and stuff? And she seems very like easy breezy to talk to. Shed it all, and so Katerina kind of explains what the mixer is.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. It's it it's.
Speaker 1: Sort of like that tantra thing that we saw in Virgins where it's like touching but not supposed to be talking. But like, huh, like.
Speaker 3: If I can't talk, I don't want to be involved in it, like I need to talking at my personality, it's what gets me in there, holding someone's chest to see if their pattern of their heartbeat it's the same as mine. Is kind of weird, Like I agree, are we supposed to be donorous for one another?
Speaker 2: Like that? Just I don't know. I didn't understand it, but you know, go on.
Speaker 1: Wasn't explained and I rewound it one time. I was like, forget it. I don't have enough time to rewind it three times. So the women are to sit in the outside circle on the floor, And why are they making them sit on the floor and most of them are in dresses.
Speaker 2: I don't get.
Speaker 3: To me, someone would have had to have helped me get up like this they have on track.
Speaker 2: I didn't get why couldn't they sit in a chair. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then they're gonna do some She's with a guy named Ross and they're supposed to do some yin and yang kind of a dance and and I guess they're not supposed to talk. And she says, as they were dancing, Ross ended up making her lead. And she goes, so that's a no. I'm tired of these guys. She's like, even, like, where do you want to go for dinner? You decide I'm tired. I want a man to lead. I'm tired of always being the one to lead. So I thought that would he just say no, how to dance? Well that's true too. So now a guy come comes up and his name is Kevin, and this exercise even Kevin. It's Kevin, Oh, I said Kevin, as if there were yes k E A V A N.
Speaker 2: Keevan.
Speaker 1: He's Keevan. He's Irish. There we go, Sorry, you guys, you don't have to get into it. By the one story that the Irish story I have, oh eating your arm, So you guys, sorry that my friends was breastfeeding and her Irish cousin came in and goes, what's you doing?
Speaker 2: You feeding?
Speaker 1: A baby eating your arm. So it's just so just thank you for laughing. It's so bad. So Kevin comes up, and this exercise is about circling the heart energy. So they put like the left hand on their heart and the right hand on that heart. Do you think this is symbolic because of her broken ticker?
Speaker 2: No, because they made everybody else do it.
Speaker 1: I know, but I just thought about that because we just got a whole thing about her having the heart and the broken heart and then the congestive heart failure.
Speaker 2: I was just went, huh.
Speaker 3: I think Katerina was making suit up and said like, Okay, I think this will be really cute.
Speaker 2: You know, everything is it's that whole.
Speaker 3: Do we breathe together? Do we do this together? You know, being safe together? Can I not just talk to this person? It is literally my first time meeting them. I want to know what their favorite color is?
Speaker 2: Can we start there? Like too much touchy Philly? I agree with all that.
Speaker 1: So Kevian comes up circle the heart energy. They put their hands on their hearts and they breathe together, and they stare at each other and then they're told like to close their eyes and synchronize their breathing, and I just said, this is too close for just meeting somebody.
Speaker 2: It is. Even though he was really hot, he was very cute.
Speaker 1: And then so they're on each other, you know, with their hands like this, and then she goes they're allowed to open their eyes. She's like, you have beautiful eyes as Oh, you've got me flustered. You've got me flustered. She's I hope she has good breath. She is in his face.
Speaker 2: She is already naming their first one son.
Speaker 3: At this point, she is head over heels and she's probably gonna freak this guy out before the end of this little thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the talking dad, Katerina says, I feel the energy between Keevan and Amber, and uh, excuse me, irishmen usually take things slow, and she can't fall in love so quickly and scare him away.
Speaker 2: Well, she's fallen in love. She bet to hurry up.
Speaker 3: And put her fucking hand on the carpet or something like that, because she is this is my man.
Speaker 2: I don't need to meet anyone else my man.
Speaker 3: And you can tell towards the end of it, he's kind of like backing up, just like slightly, which I don't blame him like she was all up in his grill.
Speaker 2: I'm like, girl, give him some space.
Speaker 3: Like Imaginea's like watching her like like it's.
Speaker 2: Not how we did it. Yep.
Speaker 1: Imagine if Russia from Virgins was on this mm. Wow, don't let her go to that tantra thing because she'll be fucking somebody in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: You guys are covering the show on the free feet and.
Speaker 1: It's wid Yeah, all right, Monica, Monica, whoa, whoa Monica?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look energy O God.
Speaker 1: Sorry, probably that was just blue out the microphone, but I okay. She Monica is forty one. She's from Newport Beach, California. I need to ask Kate Casey if she knows her for real. So, Monica, we don't find out what her job is, but she clearly has some fucking money to live where she does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. She's really cute too.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's so cute, but she's full on crazy, Okay, because we open up and she is crazy. She's talking to her animals, and so I you know, you and I both have heard each other times we talked to our animals, but i'd like their humans. And yeah, but I don't do their voices back to me. She was talking in all three voices. She was doing herself, the dog and the cat. It's like, good morning, do you want to go outside and go potty? Oh? You did have a good night sleep a mom, I didn't sleep very well because I was in my crate.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. She was doing all the voices. Oh okay, yeah, that's too much. I was trying to check myself, like, wait a minute, like.
Speaker 3: I'll do a voice for the animals if they're talking to someone else.
Speaker 2: Is that crazy? No, it's not crazy. It's not crazy. But she's like it was a.
Speaker 1: Full conversation back and forth, and she was doing three different voices.
Speaker 2: That was concerning. It was concerning.
Speaker 1: But she says, I have a dog named Blue and a cat named Creamy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I like the name Creamy. I don't either, especially when it's a cat named Creamy. That's kind of But she says, Oh, they keep me so busy. I'm so busy with my animals. She I'm energetic. I run marathons, I run half marathons. And she's in there going.
Speaker 1: Boo, doing all the voices, and we hear somebody she needs a hobby does not run only yeah. So we hear her daughter, Alyssa, and she's like, mom the cat they don't understand and she's like, they do interested me, Yes, they do understand her, and we meet Alyssa. Alissa is twenty one. She is a D one basketball player. She is the light of her life. Monica is eighteen when she got pregnant with Alissa, and she was divorced by the time Melissa was eighteen months old, and dad's not in the picture. She's had full custody the whole time, so it's just been the two of them. Alissa is visiting for two months where she goes back to school. It's called summer. You just say it's summer.
Speaker 2: I know. I love how they said that. I'm like, okay, can you not say summer break.
Speaker 1: She's on vacation for two months, so she and Alyssa go and play basketball and she's telling her, you know, about dating and stuff. She goes, oh my god, I get ghosted or the guys I meet don't only want to date one person, even if they're like in their fifties or sixties. They want to date all around, and like they're always looking for the new hottest thing and.
Speaker 2: Twice. Now, yeah, what's this? Amber alluded to this?
Speaker 1: I think it's true, Mary Pain. I guess they have too many choices now with apps and.
Speaker 3: Stuff from what I've heard from like my single friends.
Speaker 2: But then my single friends who are females.
Speaker 3: Are crazy, so I think just the guys like I picked up on the crazy.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So Lisa says, so, Mom, why did you choose to go to Brazil? So now we find out she's going to Brazil, and she says, well, you know, I'm very into my faith, and Brazil has one of the highest populations of Catholics, and so's she could just swing a dead cat and not creamy though, and hit a Catholic. So being Catholic is one of her prerequisites. So Brazilianan are hot? I mean duh. And we see lots of pictures of like oiled up Brazilian in laying on beaches. I was like, this is not the kind of man you need, not at.
Speaker 3: All, Like here we go. He's got to look a certain kind of way. Yeah, he needs to have a certain kind to be like this is what she is picturing in her mind as her soulmate.
Speaker 1: These are like men from a model. Yeah yeah, yeah, So Alyssa is sweet and it's like, Mom, you need to do this for yourself, you need to do it for me. And we hear this now over and over that apparently mom is a stage five clinger with her daughter because Alyssa can't get a fucking break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, especially she's not really had a boyfriend in all these years, like her world revolved around this child who is no longer really a child.
Speaker 2: Is kind of like, God, please find someone from a mos sole.
Speaker 3: She'll leave me the fuck alone and I don't have to spend every single summer break with.
Speaker 1: Her, right because she's like, I'm twenty one. I'd really like to be in my college town getting drunk with my friends, you know. Yeah, so she says you got to do it. So Monica cries, is like, I know, I know, I need to do it. So the tucking head Alssa goes. My mom needs a true companion, and I always feel the pressure to come home and fill that void and make you're happy. But wow, it's just very sweet, and so Monica has found Louisa. Louisa is a Brazilian matchmaker.
Speaker 2: Do do do do do do do?
Speaker 1: We get some Brasilian Bazilian music. We meet Louisa. She's a relationship coach and a matchmaker. She teaches clients to ask deeper questions before the kissing and the going to bed. Okay okay, And Louisa says Monica has not ever put herself in first place. She's always just tabbed with her daughter. And I'm hoping I can help her.
Speaker 2: We hope you do too. We hope you do. She needs it.
Speaker 1: So in the talking Head Monica's Monica says, maybe I've used my daughter like as an excuse not to date because it's just so scary, and it is it is, but I mean I can't Her daughter's twenty one and she's like, never been out with anybody.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll say this because I was a single mom before James, and it is scary to date when you have a small child.
Speaker 2: Especially a little girl.
Speaker 3: You just because people are crazy and sometimes they you know, pray on this single mom.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. It was scary.
Speaker 3: I I have to think about it. I'm like, do I really want to day? Do I want to bring this person around my kid? Do I want my kid and around this person. Can I trust this person around my kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He is quite scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's a good that's a good point of view. So she says, hopefully, I'm gonna do this trip and I'm going to learn to love myself. I'm gonna do something for myself. I know it's going to be good for me, and that will be good.
Speaker 2: For her good.
Speaker 1: So she's going to Brazil in the morning. So she does this zoom with Louisa and Alyssa, her daughter, and Patty, her mom, who I was like, Wow, what's going on with Patty?
Speaker 2: Which part her face lift? Maybe I see she was trying to look more like Monica. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe, But then that's not fair to say because Secret Lives of Mormon.
Speaker 2: Remember when Taylor's mom got the face lift.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, and everyone's like, why are you trying so hard to look like your daughter? She's like, excuse me, I think my daughter looks like me if he tried.
Speaker 2: It, which I guess this is the case. I mean, you just look like a.
Speaker 1: Younger version of yourself. Well it was shocking at first. It was shocking at first, but then I got used to it. Okay, And so they say, uh, because Louisa is like, what do you think you know Monica needs, and like she's the man that's athletic and someone that they can you know that we can all trust and ultimately will make her happy. Yes, And then talking to hed outside, Patty and Alyssa are like, Monica needs to open her heart and Alica goes, yeah, and then maybe I could feel the weight off of me if my mom can find someone.
Speaker 3: I was like, poor Alisa, she is feeling like extra pressure by her mom. I think her mom's way cleaner, cleanier than what we've seen and when.
Speaker 2: We've seen this in real clinging. Yeah. Yeah, So Louisa says, well, I have a surprise. I have a video of Bruno.
Speaker 1: And they're like, like, I can't do it because the microphone will blow out. But the three of them act like she's just said and each of you are getting a million dollars. She was, Yes, the three of them just scream and high five and hug each other, and so Bruno was very cute. The video is very cute. He's cute, and Monica screams that I just can't do it. She was like, he says, he likes energetic and loving to me.
Speaker 2: She's screamed.
Speaker 1: I mean, Monica might need to.
Speaker 2: He didn't say he loved loud, which she's also that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe just take a breath in, take a breath out, and don't scream all your thoughts. So and the talk of head, Monica says, I trust Louisa. I'm risking it all, but there's no stopping me.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right. So now that's the end of them. And of course, once again I have messed up my notes. So I'm just gonna I'm gonna fix it. I'm gonna fix it. Okay, We're gonna fix it. Okay, let's see. Maybe it goes here, let's see. Hold on, Okay, yeah, I did, Okay, I just put that in the wrong spot.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Harold Harold guys forty three from Irving, Texas.
Speaker 2: And what did Harold teach this last season?
Speaker 3: Harold told us, no matter what the sentence is, at the end of every sentence, you smile.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that. I forgot about that, you guys. Harold is cute, he was on last season. He is obviously very high functioning autistic. He's very talented at painting and art and stuff. I remember last year when he went to PROG he took his little notebook and inventions because he like didn't want to by define it and steal it. He's probably he probably does have the patent of something like something really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably does. Yeah, I bet money on that.
Speaker 1: So he's with Maria, his grandma, and he's doing drawings and he's painting, and he says he is a senior radiation protection technician. He goes from power plant to power plant, and he has three months on and three months off.
Speaker 2: So he's lived all over because when.
Speaker 1: We met him last time, he was in New Mexico, but now he's living in urban Texas with his ninety year old grandma.
Speaker 2: She's doing great for ninety. She looks Hella good. I was like, wow, it seems more like seventy five. Yeah. Yeah. She's ready for Harold to get up. But of there she can get her freak on.
Speaker 1: She said, I'd like to go out with my friends. I'd like not to be babysitting you. So he says he's very eager to get onto the next part of his life. He wants to find a future wife, and he says, lately on the dating apps. He found the most success in Singapore because they see him as tall cute, because maybe people see we are shorter. I don't know, because he's not.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking is because they probably see him and think he's freaking you know Lebron James.
Speaker 2: As far as hike goes so okay, okay.
Speaker 1: He says, the women in Singapore are beautiful and sexy, and a lot of them love anime and it's seen, it seen. It's very nerdy in the States, but over there it's very normal, so it doesn't seem quite so nerdy. So he's packing and he says, I have stickers of my art and I have my water shoes.
Speaker 2: You can't travel without your water shoes. I thought the stickers was pretty cool. Actually his artwork.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the water shows, I didn't are Are they even going to be swimming?
Speaker 2: Are you going to a waterfall? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's one of those people that wears them in the shower in a hotel.
Speaker 1: But then, how do the top of your feet get clean? How did all your feet get clean? You got stick go to the back him. So his uber arrives. He's like, okay, here is my uber, Goodbye Grandma. I mean, he's just so cute.
Speaker 2: He's so cute, He's so harold.
Speaker 1: So he reminds us about going to Prague and meeting Katerina, and he met Mikayla. Michaela really got him. She understood him, she understood him being on the spectrum. And he says, you know, there's a lot of social cues I don't pick up on, but Mikayla and I both spoke the universal language of nerd.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: Once we got back to America, they drifted apart and broke up. And he doesn't say anything about like her cancer that she.
Speaker 2: Had, no not.
Speaker 1: Okay. Maybe Michaela was like, don't talk about me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was I don't know, but I found that to be very odd that he didn't mention that at all.
Speaker 1: She had like very aggressive breast cancer. Right, yeah, yeah, I think she's okay now, but we followed her for a while because that was worrisome. So he arrives in Singapore, has introduced him to his new matchmaker. Her name is Dolly. So Dolly has been waiting for this moment her whole life, because he wants up here in the airport and she's like yes. She does a dramatic turn. Yep, Dolly has been a matchmaker for ten years. And by the way, the b roll they were given us a Singapore I was like, whoa do I need to go to Singapore?
Speaker 2: It is so pretty damn nice. It's when they said it was sticky and hot.
Speaker 1: Well right while I'm at the beach. So I'm used to it. But Dolly says she's been a matchmaker for ten years. She says, this is interesting. In the late eighties they had Singapore had a very low birth rate, so the government encouraged matchmaking to encourage single people to get married and have kids. So she has loved matchmaking. She's doing it for ten years. And she said, you know, Katerina has told me about Harold and his lack of self confidence, and we're going to like fix him up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Harold tells her, I'm looking for tips so I can find love. Like, I want you to give me all your tips, and she goes, okay, here's what you need to do. You need to up your manliness and your confidence. And he's like okay, and she goes, I love that you're quirky, that's great, but if you're trying to charm a girl, don't be yourself. And he goes, who do you think I should be?
Speaker 2: She does? I kind of have the same question, like, well, who is he supposed to be?
Speaker 1: He goes, she goes, be Harold version two, a charming and manly guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't, Well, Harold's not going to be manly. And I felt kind of weird, weird that she said that.
Speaker 1: If I didn't like that, I agree, I was.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I think the whole point is, here's some tips.
Speaker 2: You know, don't do this.
Speaker 1: Maybe right away, but you can't just say don't be yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so if then you're being fake, you're being someone that you're not, and you're not. When you meet someone, eventually, your true self is gonna come out and that person may not like that.
Speaker 2: So just be yourself.
Speaker 1: And he's already on the spectrum trying to navigate how I picked up on so she again, yeah, and how to talk to people, so now he's got to pretend to be he's not an actor. I mean, you know, I didn't like that she said that I was like a certain kind of way I was gonna say, maybe it was like a translation thing about her English is perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's better than mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then he makes a corny did it hurt? And she goes what he goes, when you fell from heaven? And she goes, okay, don't you oh God, Harold, come.
Speaker 2: On, now, that's what he needs help with. That's what he needs help with. Yeah, that's what he needs help with. Yes.
Speaker 1: So she says, I'm going to coach you. Everything's going to be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay. Harold says, you know, I've been.
Speaker 1: Waiting a long time to find the person to get married with. Now, please help me with this. He says, my grandfather had my father at seventy one. Okay, so his grandfather cannot be the one that was married to grandma because she's ninety.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, I need somebody with a math brain to come in and do the math on this. I need somebody to help me because it couldn't be well rand.
Speaker 2: First, we don't know how old his dad is. No, we don't know how old his dad is.
Speaker 1: But Harold's forty three, so dad's got to be at least in his sixties, so Grandpa would be long gone unless unless Grandma was literally like a twenty five year old and then married a seventy one year old and then had Harold's dad. I need somebody to figure it out. I'm not it's too early. I've had half a cup of coffee. My brain is not gonna know. The brain is fried from the Karen Reid trial. So I gotta I can't. I can't. Okay, I just wrote what somebody helped me figure this out?
Speaker 2: Like I said, I thought, I was like to say, what now, howld.
Speaker 1: Kelsey Grammar's about to have his eighth child and he's like seventy.
Speaker 2: What I saw that, I'm like, that is a big hell no to me.
Speaker 1: And then he said in his press release, my wife being pregnant at age forty six with our fourth child is really created a spark in our marriage, and you need to put that in a press release, like that's real weird.
Speaker 3: I think he's like, I'm too fucking old for this, but a better act like I'm happy or my wife is going.
Speaker 2: To make hell for me at home.
Speaker 1: And he's had like six wives, so yeah, Harold is flirting with Dolly as she's like looking through her. No, he goes, so, Dolly, you're going to come up to my room and she's like, I'm not. We're not matching. I'm helping you. You're right trying to date me. So he says, you know, if I can learn to be more suave, if Dolly can help me, this is gonna help my dating life. So Dolly goes, okay, Harold, let's go through. Let's look at your clothes. So he shows her is cashmere sweater and he goes, this is my most special item. He was so proud. You got a Cashuer sweater.
Speaker 2: Lovely. Maybe he got it from Quince and she pulls it. They do have great cash beer and.
Speaker 1: It pulls it out and he goes and I think this will be you know, my nice him. She goes, okay, well number one probably not going to be reflattering. And then number two, cashmere is not the best in this weather. When I met you, you were already sweating.
Speaker 3: I think she should have just set that part and left the whole flattering part out. She's very direct, very because to me, she was saying, not on your side, it's not gonna it's not gonna look good.
Speaker 1: Stretch across your belly, That's what she's saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yeah, y'all, y'all send it to pink shade po do not liberation because sometimes, y'all, sometimes the audience is gangster with us, but then our audience will go a little bit soft on it, so.
Speaker 2: Like, oh shit, like it. He goes up and down. We never know how far we can go.
Speaker 1: He does have a big belly. I mean, this is like anybody with eyes can see it.
Speaker 2: This is his shape.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he shows her all his suspenders, okay, and he goes and here are my favorite ones, my measuring tape suspenders that I've been told to throw away but yet more. And he has them all, you know, in his little plastic bags. And she goes, are you actually measuring things with this? What's happening here? And he goes, no, these are just my favorite suspenders. And so she goes, Harold, you need to blend in. And I think this is a good point. I think this is a good point. You need to blend in because you stand out too much with your suspenders and your look, so we need to blend you in. So she finds one shirt in those two suitcases and says, Okay, this one will work. This is a good shirt for you. You can for your date. You can wear your best to tire, no suspenders. So they're going to give him. Told he got one last season. He's got those new clothes from Prague. He hasn't read that white on his shirt and those khaki bands, and he looked was good, like he.
Speaker 3: Got a whole makeover last season and did nothing with them once he got back to the States.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: He had all these new clothes he could have brought him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bless him. I don't know why he didn't. So anyway, that's it.
Speaker 1: And we don't get screeners because guys, we don't get previews. Rather because we watched this on the screener they gave us so we could have it to you to be ready when it came out.
Speaker 2: So maybe for next week they'll give us a preview. But we don't have previews.
Speaker 1: But that's why I think there's one other lady that's from New York City that is going to be on t they'll have four people total, because I remember seeing her and she's in New York, but I can't remember where she's going. And I wonder if they're going to all different places or if two of them will end up in the same place like last time.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I do like whenever they go to a different place, they do music according to that country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it helps me where I'm like, oh, yeah, that's where they're at. That's where they're at.
Speaker 1: Stanika is her name, Sanka.
Speaker 2: Because I can call her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you. I said it has something to do with stank. That's well, okay, yeah, Sineka. And she went to Morocco. I think I said Turkey, that's right.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: How did that just come to me after forty seven minutes of talking.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just you know, I know how it is. Yes, you are spot on. That is her name, and that is the country where they were at.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I will never remember that guy's name. But I didn't get the feeling they liked each other. But I think he was coming to visit her in the States. I liked him, but oh I liked him, but I just don't think they were a match. M hm, Sanka, where are you? Let's let's look her up between now and next week, right, all right, everybody, that's match me Abroad and it will be here on the ten dollars level of Pink Shade Prime. Every week there'll probably be six episodes. I think they're going to get six episodes of Virgins. I think when they do these short runs they're about six in Kisha, I gotta tell you a real conundrum that I'm fighting with at this moment. Okay, here it is, so ninety Day UK is coming back. They sent the screeners for the first three episodes and then they drop them week by week on Discovery. Okay, here's the problem I'm doing. Match Me Abroad, Virgins, ninety Day Fiance, soon to be Love After Lock Up, Bravo, Hunt for Love, and Platville, and we know Love Is Blind is coming back.
Speaker 2: So I actually.
Speaker 1: Think I'm going to have to not do ninety Day UK.
Speaker 2: How How would I do it? How would I do it?
Speaker 3: Okay, say, do all the shows again so I can count Okay, Okay, Virgins okay, match Me Abroad okay?
Speaker 2: And virgins who were only on season two I mean if so two? Right? Yes? Fortygee episode three?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So Virgins, match Me Abroad, ninety Day Fiance at some point, Love After Lock Up, everything, on Bravo. That's the show Hunt for Love, Welcome to Platville, The Valley.
Speaker 2: Well, how many shows? He's about eight? Okay?
Speaker 1: Now The Valley is not about to be over. I found out there's eighteen episodes, Keisha, you're kidding me? No, I just asked Ryan Bailey. He said, there's eighteen episodes of the Valley, which means it's a reunion, which means it'll end August twenty sixth. Fifteen episodes plus the three reunions. Three. That's what Ryan Bailey told me.
Speaker 2: Is he sure? I mean he's in the No, he's in there. No, he wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: Actually he wasn't sure, but he said his understanding was will be eighteen episodes total, fifteen episodes and three reunions, and we are on episode ten. He said he thinks they're two episodes in Maui and then three when they come back, and then maybe two reunions.
Speaker 2: Either way, it's feel a long way to go. Eight to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how many? So how many shows did you just count? I'm covering eight?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So do you think I can add in ninety? Tight uk and and Love is wines you kay?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The answer is no, because also somewhere along the way, they're going to give a seeking sister wife, and I have to cover that.
Speaker 2: Which one is seeking sister wives?
Speaker 1: That is when the one like Garrick Maryfield and that he keeps going to Brazil to find these women because God told him in the garage that he had to marry somebody else.
Speaker 2: I've never watched an episode of that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's that other couple of the Davis is the in Colorado and anyway, I have to.
Speaker 2: Cover that because I love it so much.
Speaker 1: So I think for ninety day UK, I'm just gonna have to say everybody go listen to Matt and Jake because they're not covering Platfell and they're just telling people to come listen to me. So I think that's what I'm gonna have to do. I don't think I'm going to be able to do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it stays within the same little podcast and community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I really I talked to Matt on the phone last night about this and he sent me the screeners and goes, here's the person to contact blah blah blah. But I think they're not going to give us more than three I think you know, And I go, huh, and I said, Matt, I just don't know. When I and I asked Katie and Kimberly and they're both like, yeah, we'll do it with you. I was like, I still don't even know if that helps, because I don't think I have the time of the day.
Speaker 3: Well, what about if Katie and Kimberly covered it themselves for Pink Shade.
Speaker 1: No, they have their own podcast day with Dayline. They could cover it over there if they want.
Speaker 2: They don't want to, oh you met cover it on their own shows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I meant like they would come on okay, yeah, Katie and Kimberly. I was like, they could come on and like switch off, like each do an episode a week if they didn't want to commit.
Speaker 2: But then I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just I really my mind was so blown last night when I was talking to Matt, I go, I think I'm going to have to make a decision here and it's going to have to be not to do it, and it kills me because I've watched every season. I was like, maybe you guys will have.
Speaker 2: People expexpect it.
Speaker 3: That's but then because I think some mom was like, are you guys going to be covering Dallas Cowboys Cheerli.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I ain't saying nothing. I'll let her answer that one so she can tell them, No, it's because people just because we covered it before. I've heard it.
Speaker 3: But we covered that one in a day. Well yeah, we just said one episode of the whole season. But yeah, it's like people come to expect for you to cover certain shows, and then I mean, you've got a ship tone of shows to cover right now, though I.
Speaker 1: Know, And so when I was looking at the list, I was like, well, this one ends here, but then this was another one's and a slide in. So even if like Virgins ends, we still got love after lock Up, And even if match Me or broad ends, I think we're gonna get seeking sister wife, you know what I mean. So when something ends or platform is gonna jump in. Even if something ends that it's still eight shows. I gotta get replaced by something, by something that I'm gonna that I'm gonna cover. And so ninety to eight UK because it's a Discovery Plus show, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Well, I'm just one person.
Speaker 2: You'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: You always do because love is blind, UK, I can't not cover that because that is just gold.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is that the very first season of.
Speaker 3: That was just so freaking good, and I pray to God they don't let us down with the second season of it.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good point, yes, stress, Okay, figured out, you always do, you figure it out. I know, but I'm I'm oh my god, all right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's.
Speaker 1: The conundrum of the day everybody, now, guys, So Keisha and I just no rewind take that back, Jake and I just did the episode about Hunch for Love, and that was on the five dollars level. And listen to the very end because at the end, Ingred does like a beep like a station break sound and puts in this whole section of once again John coming into my office and he is bitching about being on the golf course and they had to hand pick up all the balls off the golf course because they weren't allowed to run that machine. There's like a golf cart that has like a scooper on it that scoops up.
Speaker 2: All the balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it had been it was too wet, or had been lightning or something. So they had to go out on the course and hand pick up all the balls, and.
Speaker 2: He came in pretty pissed off too.
Speaker 1: He came into my office and he's like, this is a fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: I may twelve dollars an hour. John wants to be on the show.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm going to get on this show if it kills me. I want to be on the show. I want to be Dann pissed off too, and I would have had to share that with someone.
Speaker 1: He was so and then I go, do you want to meet my friend Jake.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, Jke, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I always make an appearance on the show every now and then they will.
Speaker 1: And for those of you that heard the part of the Virgins that was supposed to be cut out by Ingrid, I do believe she has now gone into the Virgins and cut that out because I send as you were, I go, girl, you forgot to cut this whole section out. She's like, oh my god, we had so many edits to that show that she just missed one.
Speaker 2: And you know, God.
Speaker 1: Bless he's working hard, so anyway, that should be fixed by now. I haven't gone back to check it, but I was like, okay, at least it was the other one where he was saying terrible things.
Speaker 2: So I always forget that we can hear what's going on.
Speaker 3: I think he forgets that the person you're on to kind of here, what's going on to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's funny.
Speaker 1: I know, I know somebody wrote me because I love all the bro. I was like, yeah, everything's bro. Yeah, I've already got a text him in this morning.
Speaker 2: Bro, I gotta tell you does not text you with bro. Yeah he does.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes texting back. I go, girl, listen, yeah, our group text, our family group test is nothing about girl and bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It doesn't matter your gender, your girl or your bro.
Speaker 1: In our house. Everything is like girl stop bro. By the way, I rewatched the end of Virgins with Russia's date with that guy where he was it was worse than what I remembered with him going uhhamas thing or something like that's bad.
Speaker 2: It was bad. It was It was bad. And I don't know if you have watched the new show what is it? Gin NYC a little bit, not much Mary Kayne.
Speaker 3: It's so I didn't think I would be interesting, like I'm not watching this ship.
Speaker 2: Emisode.
Speaker 1: I watched the first episode and then some of the second episode.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: But they also like mentioned something like that where there was a guy who who was trying to imitate Raleigh Candy Birds's daughter.
Speaker 2: And it was totally like that, and she's like, I don't talk like that.
Speaker 3: She goes, it's the fact that you you group together all black women and say that's how we all sound.
Speaker 2: We all do this.
Speaker 3: Well I don't do so it was a big thing, like and I was glad that the conversation came out because that's exactly what that guy did.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't like that at all. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: And when I watched it the second time, I was like, oh, this is because I just said that he was like girl, but.
Speaker 2: No, it was worse. It was way I'm like, what the hell, Like, why did you feel the knee? That doesn't make you relatable?
Speaker 1: No, And I think maybe he hopefully immediately regretted it. Anyway, guys, that's on Virgins. If you're not watching that, there was a guy who acted kind of inappropriate. Anyway, Rosia just needs to go to a BDSM camp and get it over with.
Speaker 2: I think that's next week.
Speaker 1: Shabari wrote, Yes, something new we've just learned about just recently and now he's seen it on two shows. Yes, all right, everybody, follow Keisha over at the liber Lounge of Keisha, you can get her podcast wherever you get podcasts, and me too at Peak see pod on Instagram, and follow Keisha at the Libra Lounge with Keisha and we'll be back next week to talk about Match Me Abroad Episodes two.
Speaker 2: Goodbye Bye