Speaker 1: Sure, what's up, beautiful people.
Speaker 2: There's your baby mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate, Chip and Zip The modern day female perspective. Draam Son back at it again, y'all. I want to jump right into it because I have some things to discuss and I really would love to get y'all perspectives on some of these topics.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the first one.
Speaker 2: I feel like, depending on where you are in the country and the world, everyone has their own views on tipping. You know, you go all to a restaurant, you get exceptional service, you tip or not right.
Speaker 1: It becomes even more.
Speaker 2: Peculiar when you happen to be on a date and you know it's time to tip.
Speaker 1: So quick question how much are you tipping?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Do it all before you answer a quick question? How much are you tipping?
Speaker 2: So, if you're outside at an establishment, it's only two parties there, you and someone else. Your waitress is talking to someone else for a solid fifteen minutes before she even comes to say hi. Oh, but fuck me, then what am I chop liver?
Speaker 1: Okay? That's the first thing.
Speaker 2: Second thing, you have to get someone else at the establishment to get your waitress to come over and serve you.
Speaker 1: Girl. You want this money and not right. So after she comes over.
Speaker 2: She's very pleasant, very nice, very sweet. Okay, she makes sure you have everything she need. She does a quick table check every once in a while. Now the advertiser was trash okay, and you had to send some fries back when you me and Andrey ky. But that's on the kitchen. That really ain't got nothing to do with this. Right now, it's time for the bill. How much are you tipping?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I know someone you're going to say, well, why is this even a question. I don't get it. Some people feel like the first fifteen minutes affect the whole experience. Right, So quick question shot based on all that, how much are you tipping?
Speaker 1: The regular? Twenty percent?
Speaker 3: Live?
Speaker 2: How much are we tipping? James Colorway says twenty percent? Marlbyllion says, I'm lated to the show. Big Black seventy six says twenty five percent. Oh he got my knee hold on wait, let me go back up. Workman nine zero one zero says the regular. Someone else says twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the person you're with, right, I've had enough seven please. Okay, So I feel like what say?
Speaker 2: Zoo seven says fifteen percent not exceptional? And Stan we Trust says why chefs don't get no tip? No diddy please please stand up? Tray says I'm late, but fifteen percent okay? Meech free mind.
Speaker 1: Says fifteen percent. All right, y'all. So I'm gonna be real with you. The check came.
Speaker 2: The guy on whipays and he tips zero dollars. He tips zero percent zero zero zero zero.
Speaker 1: Hello is this thing on zero?
Speaker 2: That's how many nights seven thinking of you?
Speaker 1: Zero zero? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Few things right, First, my girl shared a few laughs with us before we left, Right, that's the first thing. Second thing is she also happened to be the manager. Right.
Speaker 1: Does that affect how much y'all tipping? Yes or no? Now? Okay, So here's the thing that really like threw me for a loop.
Speaker 2: If I'm with somebody and they're tipping zero percent or zero dollars, in my mind, the night is over. We have to get the fuck out of there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: If I'm tipping zero percent, zero dollars, I'm writing that on that check and I'm getting the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: It's no laughs it's no jokes nothing. This man is.
Speaker 2: Laughing and joking with this lady as if he tipped there like thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: This nigga's a psychoad, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, y'all. I said, Wow, he's crazy. He's really like throw it off like that's wild. But yeah, let me know how much would you tip? And Stan Schoff said at this jive turkey, no, no workman nine zero one zero says him. In summer half thighs in common him and summer half things in common, no class. The official said, why didn't you tip? I ain't handle cash on me. I really would have, but you know, ever since I stopped stripping, I don't really be having no dollar bills.
Speaker 1: No, no, all drunks aside, no, all junks aside.
Speaker 2: Though if I did have cash on me, I really would have tipped, but I didn't have any cash, so like I just was like.
Speaker 3: Going, fuck, I'm just out, Okay, you not have a tip on the overseat.
Speaker 1: She didn't look at it until we were out the door.
Speaker 2: But like when we're leaving, he like joking with her and like back and forth like no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: So he didn't give her a tip because she just took long to come to your table.
Speaker 1: And that's what I asked.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm confused because the rest of the service was pretty chill, like she don't got no control over the kitchen, and like we was laughing and joking a bit, and he was like, no, like that's just not it. That's not how you move. And I'm like, because she took fifteen minutes to come to you. He was like, yeah, she's the manager. She should know better. And I was like, okay, okay. J Kellaway says, no, he was just cheap. Cl Jones five hundred says, baby, I will tip for you. I'm not gonna lie, y'all. I really am good with that, Like even when I go with my girlfriends, Like if I'm want out with anybody, it don't matter if they're not tipping enough and I have cash, I definitely will add.
Speaker 3: It on, especially like being a service worker, like that shit that she carries people a long way, and especially since she gave service. I'm only thinking because her being a manager, the blowfightly ain't so bad. The fact that like just a simple fact that they do rely on these tips, like was a real thing. Yeah, fifteen minutes, you don't even know what happened. And you know, I think, what if she actually had an issue?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so I forgot to say that in the beginning.
Speaker 2: So it was only two other tables in this establishment, and it was us in this other table. She spent that fifteen minutes talking to the other table, so it wasn't like she was busy. So that's one thing, right, And I know some of my overseas spoke y'all not really gonna get it.
Speaker 1: It's like an American thing.
Speaker 2: Like tipping is big over here, like big tips, no Diddy, right, So a lot of people really some people shut up. So some people really do make like their livelihood off of that, you know what I mean? And I think in my own personal opinion, I might be a little bit more biased, only because you know, I was working at Hooters for like two and a half years, so I understand.
Speaker 1: The way, trust you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I understand. I agree. I feel like they would crying, yes, especially when the ass young girls and rains walls with dishes. Ugh, and then they came out looking crazy looking right for you? And then also YouTube and five dollars yes, crazy, and like, first roll, twenty percent is the bare minimum. Usually usually I like give them whatever it is and round up, like twenty percent is the bare minimum because it used to be fifteen right, yeah it was a thing. Yeah it was fifteen percent. Now it was like twenty percent because of the time, So twenty percent is bare minimum. It's like, okay, well you did as dirty, so here you go.
Speaker 2: Comedian black Rin said he justified. J Coloway said, loo at big Broke Energy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think that.
Speaker 2: I also think people who have worked in the service industry tend to tip more because they understand the struggle. So I was trying not to be biased about it, but I'm just curious, like what would you tip?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but to be out here just not giving nobody nothing and to be laughing.
Speaker 1: With him, that's what I'm saying. To give her Nathan and be laughing at her face. This man's a psycho, maw.
Speaker 3: It's uncomfortable when somebody's just randomly rude. Yeah, they're just rude to the staff or something like that, and you get down uncomfortable. Damn. I'm with this nigga. I'm with this girl, Like why are you so mean, it's that awkwardness, but it's like lighter, it's like different, it's just a different form of it, but the same, it feels the same life. I don't know how it feels about you.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking, like, okay, well, say, you know, he didn't really have like a good like service or he felt like the twenty percent wasn't due, Like what would I be okay with?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But I feel like when you.
Speaker 2: Go outside, regardless of what's going on, you shouldn't tip less than five dollars. I feel like that's that's like common, like don't tip less than five dollars. But like for me, I'm not gonna hold you because if you give me two dollars, like suck my dick, why are you please don't give me that?
Speaker 1: You keep that? Just give me a zero. If you're gonna give me two dollars, just give me the zero. I don't know to get.
Speaker 3: It's just a threshold like that, that's a crazy ass threshold to have, like you just went from one thing to like she at zero zero zero.
Speaker 2: I've never even been someplace in tipsy. I don't think I have ever tip zero, Like I.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't know how that even happened, Like, nobody's ever been that crazy to me. And then I just switched traders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, switch tables, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Switch waders somebody, Yo, can I know the waiter and then I'll just tip them big like that's how it works. So then I never get something off my bills. Hmmm.
Speaker 1: So uh. J. Collaway says, it depends on what you bought. We only had like.
Speaker 2: Little food and like some drinks, Like I think it came up to like sixty dollars, like sixty dollars.
Speaker 3: Sixty dollars would have been twelve dollars, nigga.
Speaker 1: The bill was only like sixty dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would have been a twenty spot for regular service. And that's crazy sixty dollars.
Speaker 1: And so I see people saying, like, yo, now he'm wrong. I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I understand that if the service sucked, you get what you get. But to me, I don't think the service sucked. I think it had a slow start. But you know, Shorty bulleted together was not in regular I feel like we were so into our conversation and laughing and joking, she didn't really need to come over and check much like Hey, you guys cool, Do I need something?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like she was ignoring us, but she wasn't all on our face because we were talking and laughing and joking. So, yeah, he's a sociopath, you know, But so am I.
Speaker 3: So here we are.
Speaker 1: Moving along. And things that I learned this week. Apparently you can just tip zero dollars.
Speaker 2: Another thing that I learned, Couples who don't always post on social media are more happy than those who do.
Speaker 1: Hm, who knew?
Speaker 3: Who do?
Speaker 2: Couples who always post on social media are more happy than those who don't who always Oh sorry I read they're wrong, couples always.
Speaker 1: Fuck y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Couples who always post on social media are less happy than those who do.
Speaker 1: But I said it wrong again.
Speaker 2: Couples who always post on social media are less happy than couples who don't.
Speaker 3: That's not what I read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do y'all believe.
Speaker 3: That everybody in your business? Yeah?
Speaker 1: M m m.
Speaker 3: You see a whole bunch of couples on the internet. Niggas is fake. They don't, they don't, they don't. It don't ever be that. Now, if you post on vacations like usually all the long term relationships, all the girls that have a long term relationship with me, they post vacation, birthday, yeah, nigga, usually like a last slide, like thinking so around, but normally it's more like still around. There's not no extra.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: You're doing a couple uh skits.
Speaker 2: Uh and stand what Stress says Couples that don't post are definitely on cheating. Puda the God says they trying to prove their happiness. Navy Alpha nineteen oh six says true. Gordon age twenty two, border badge, thank you so much in stan Which trust say is not posting equals they single? Which one is it? Give me a chance, let me say it again. Okay, Couples who always post on social media are less happy than those who don't. So according to Puberty, the University of Kansas conducted a study with three hundred people. I feel like three hundred people is not enough to like make this like general statement, but you know whatever, According to Puberty, the University of Kansas conducted a study with three hundred people, and in that study, they found couples who posts more frequently are more likely to compare. And honestly, I think we all know, comparison is.
Speaker 1: The thief of joy.
Speaker 2: Like, I can see that being an actual fact, Like if I'm always posting my man on social media, it's like, oh, you know what's tough. Holidays are tough. Oh yeah, man only did that for Valentine's dan and Day. Oh Valentine's damn day. Oh yeah, man only did that for Valentine's Day. Oh he only got you what for Christmas? Like, I can see that. I can see you comparing yourself to other like couples, and especially if they're influencers, Like I can see you tearing yourself down and causing problems that don't even really exist, Like you mad because your man didn't buy you a burken bag since you don't even wear bags. You don't care about that, you just wanted because somebody else had it, Like, I can definitely see that being a thing. It also found that couples who post less often report feeling less pressure to have the perfect relationship.
Speaker 1: And I like that.
Speaker 2: Couples who post less often report feeling less pressure to have the perfect relationship.
Speaker 3: Baby, just being on social media period, it makes you feel like you gotta do extra, Yeah you can I can only imagine me being with my girl on social media all the time and perusing and seeing this nigga doing all this extra shit that I feel like I gotta do now, or listening to all these relationship podcasts about well, if you're not doing this in your relationship, you're zesty or something like that.
Speaker 2: First of all, I just want to say, uh, comedian Black Rhyme said, she said Valentine's Yes, I said Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, real nigga over here, thank you?
Speaker 2: I mean me, And personally, I feel like, to each your own right. If you don't want to post your partner, don't post your partner. If you do want to push your partner, post to each your own right. But I feel like there's a difference between keeping your relationship private and hiding your relationship. Like, don't cut my head off, lady playing me, stop playing me, stop playing me, stop playing me.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like your nigga is a whole and now what happens you ever? You don't pictures? Don't girls cutting a nigga head off?
Speaker 4: Oh like weird, like okay, okay, okay, my head off, or like it's a nigga ho he don't funk all these bitches and with them, but show his face.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, that's also like that while you're doing that, But that's weird. Yeah, in your life, head off on some weird ship, Like that's weird.
Speaker 2: A few things about that, right, Like I said, I think it's a difference between letting like keeping your relationship private and then just hiding a relationship period. People should know that you're in a relationship, but they don't have to know who you're in a relationship with.
Speaker 1: Now, am I saying it's.
Speaker 2: Okay for people to be walking around putting the moojis on their partner's face and using the blur so that you can't see it looks like you're hanging out with the invisible man because he ain't got no head. That's a little much. It's a little much for me with two plates. Yeah, like to eat your tol you want you want to you want to.
Speaker 3: Let nigga shadow be in the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to.
Speaker 3: Keep it light, that's cool, but don't I'm six foot four. How How what did you do to crop that picture out? How much of that background you lost?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like instead of doing all that, just just post you'll shadow holding hands.
Speaker 1: Let somebody know with somebody there, or you know, post yourself in the car that you know, oh my god. Okay, and men post yourself undern eastign ultimate.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no problem. You meant God look at me like that you look at your chat.
Speaker 2: Uh A says I don't post much anyways. I'm not going on my way to post her and stan Way trusses. It's wizard Kelly. People shouldn't think you date Wizard Kelly.
Speaker 3: That's weird, yo, like head cut off, so many diggs and tattoos and polos with the Jim Jones pants on with the TI dive pants or whatever, like, I don't know, I just they can't be on TV because of the cops.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit easier for I don't want to say easier, but it's a little bit more common for women because they'll post the two plates or they can, like you know, like you said, post somebody in the car or like another car or something like or maybe but I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just it's a difference between stating that you're in a relationship and just hiding your relationship to me, like I feel like men y'all can do like cute soft launch type stuff, like on a regular basis, you know, to let people know, Hey, you got.
Speaker 3: A girl, I'll post me and my girl when we just regular mm hmm. Like if I'm in my stories, I'll post me like smacking a butt, I'll be it. Yeah, Like I ain't gonna have a camera up on her face. You don't need to know what work whatever. Yeah, you don't need all the specifics. I agree, I'm taking and if you come up you have my inbox I'm taking, so like, I don't like it's gonna be there. It's gonna be what it is. But like, just understand it. I'm taking as long as you can get the picture that I'm taking. It's by a girl, and I'm cool too much.
Speaker 2: You're like, I personally don't need my man to post my whole body on his page. I just need you to post my torso with your hand on one of my tickets. Let people know I'm here, let me let him know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me just yeah, let me just check that all right, Just make sure.
Speaker 2: You're post post post a plate of food I cooked for you with this spatty in the background. So they know you've got two plates. Okay, let them know. All right, you don't go as me, but baby, you gotta let him know.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Uh instance, we trying to say Negro is better than me. I'm jumping in the pics. Don't be like that guy.
Speaker 1: I'm here too.
Speaker 3: What we're not gonna do is you're gonna be on vacation and on some like crazy ship and be like, yeah, I got this all myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's tripping.
Speaker 3: But we're not gonna be posting yeah, and that's what I'm saying. All these songs like a nigga got me type ship, like.
Speaker 1: Those are just songs.
Speaker 3: That's not what you gonna be.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: And here's another thing.
Speaker 3: If your Instagram is given that, we're gonna have a problem. Why I don't understand the money.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why it's a problem when women ben let me tell you, let me tell you, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you, Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why it's a problem when I don't understand why guys don't like when.
Speaker 1: Their girls be uploading videos. And I'm saying I ain't got no nigga and a nigga ain't got me Like, I don't understand why y'all don't like that.
Speaker 3: Well, back in the day, you know, when Instagram and social media started, everybody's supposed to being real, like, that's that was the lore. Let me finish. I'll let you finish. That was the lure of social media, everybody being real. So when you're looking at a girl, because you know, most niggas and I'm pretty sure most of the check and degree we stalk our victims before we actually shoot our shot, before we shoot them, you know what I mean. So now we're looking and we we already okay, all right, cool? And then.
Speaker 1: Where come from the reason why, the reason you're doing that?
Speaker 3: And then on top of that, you broke you're not getting paid. Oh my god, you're not doing none of that. Why you now you trash?
Speaker 2: The reason why, the reason why I don't understand why y'all don't like it is because when y'all be saying about busting traps and shooting niggas, I know you.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, but I don't come for y'all.
Speaker 3: What that kind to do?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: What to do?
Speaker 1: What's the difference we're both lying? That's that's the difference.
Speaker 3: We're lying about my girl, though I'm lying about busting traps.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, now what if you putting us in danger because niggas think you really moving weight when you ain't got it?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but like dick, like oh my god, we're both putting each other in danger like that, we're both danger.
Speaker 3: In our d M. We don't get first time, we don't get bidgets on number, we don't do all that.
Speaker 1: We're both putting each other in getting dangerous.
Speaker 3: You could even.
Speaker 2: All right, well, so speaking of laughing and lying, right, I feel like, you know, a lot of y'all don't be telling the truth on the internet, and I don't be saying nothing. But it really is this whole propaganda of like women don't take men out on dates.
Speaker 1: So you know me, I had to get down to the source.
Speaker 2: So I go on the Outgore's Internet and I asked, fellas, when is the last time a woman took you out or.
Speaker 1: Paid for a date?
Speaker 2: I actually all on the internet, and some of the answers I got were freaking ridiculous, fucking ridiculous. Okay, so I'm gonna get a chat a few moments tapping. Let me know when it is the last time that a woman took you out and paid for a date. I'm saying like, I'll say took you out or paid because technically, since might have set up a nice little picnic for you, that counts. Okay, she might' you know, got your car washed or something. I feel like that counts, Like, let's not take you out, but it's something for you. So when's the last time a woman took you out or paid for a date? Hum and stand we trust says they and their soft girl princess Era Jordan h said never. I would feel mad uncomfortable if that happened. Mister sniff says they do, but it's rare chosen nineteen eighty three says, ain't gonna lie older women be treating. Side grind says mad, I can't hear. I'm at a DJ battle. Get that money. Comedian Black Ryan says I got taken out, but I'm funny, half famous and my dick good. Please Jesus Christ, Oh my god, I plead the Fifth. I know right, I pleaded the fifth says we went to the movies and saw a dead pull and Wolverine.
Speaker 1: That's dope.
Speaker 2: Like that. I like that, does it have to be a love interest or just a woman? This is brings me to my point?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this brings me to my points. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was really laughing because a lot of the responses my boo keep trying to hang out, y'all.
Speaker 1: My bad. It's it's nothing to fix.
Speaker 2: It's no support. I thought it was, but it's not. Okay, so fuck it, shut up.
Speaker 1: It's not about the hooters. It's about do you try and come out this? Goddamn the whole pause, Come on, let me finish this.
Speaker 2: So the first thing I caught my attention is that a lot of y'all were saying things like do it counter feels my auntie?
Speaker 1: Or it counter feels my mama?
Speaker 2: And them?
Speaker 1: Do that count?
Speaker 2: Like and I'm like, no, that don't count. It does not count. If it was not a love interest, it does not count. I don't care your homegirl from third grade took you out to celebrate your promotion. I don't give a fuck about that. That's not what we're talking about, Okay. I'm talking about love.
Speaker 1: The interests, right, So I wanted to read you to you guys.
Speaker 2: Some of my favorite answers that I got, y'all. I just don't understand why y'all be putting this stuff y'all put on the internet, But I wanted to read to you guys some of my favorite answers that I got. First one about four years ago on my first Father's Day. Baby Jesus, it's been more Father's Day since then. Like what did they do for that? Like? After that, you had to go to taking yourself out? Like what was the shift there?
Speaker 1: What happened? How do you take me out for the first Father's Day?
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: That's it? Well, that's it.
Speaker 2: Seven, Get your ass back, Get back because you about to knock that light over.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next one, I asked, fellas, when was the last time a lady took you out slash paid for a date? Someone said twenty thirteen, after I've replaced two tires off her car.
Speaker 1: Y'all, I don't think you heard what I said. I don't think you heard what I said.
Speaker 2: This man said, twenty thirteen after replacing two tires off her car. God damn, those two tires cost more than whatever the date probably was.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next one, When I was sixteen, my mom took me to see globetrotters, real talk. I like how you added real talk on at the end, like we didn't believe you. Like, no, my mom really took me there. Dog, she really took me there. We gotta do better, we gotta do we gotta do better. Uh. Yes, I think I am realizing that women might be trash. I think, okay, next one, you're asking the wrong generation because we're closer to our parents than than most generations are, so like, we didn't grow up with women taking us out.
Speaker 3: So the thing is is that my girl taking me out once or twice a month, or even once or twice a year probably mean more. Those one dates probably will stack up like fifty days to y'all, So the fifty days are one. But you're a girl, so like, we don't that's not something for me to Here's.
Speaker 1: Why I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that because I feel like most men would agree that the older woman gets the more like financially stable and secure she gets in herself. So you'll hear married women and older women saying like, yeah, I'll show my man I appreciate him, So that cuts out like the older generation, right, And then I feel like the younger generation grew up with equality and feminists and stuff like that, so they believe in showing your man that you appreciate him too. So it's like, if all the generations are included, why are we all trash.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's talk about it. Because I don't think that's a reason.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that was our culture. Like, I just don't think that our culture that for women to take us out. Now, granted, you know these answers was like, okay, like me, like me thirty, Like you had thirty birthdays.
Speaker 1: Like thirty birthdays is greaty, Like that's you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean. But it's like we had a lot of things for you to be taken out, for her to be proud of you something. So I mean, I'm like nobody in life like so that that's a little crazy. Yeah, because the answers, you got a little crazy.
Speaker 2: So the next answer two years ago, for the first time of my life, I still fumbled. This brings me to my next point. Okay, I feel like if you are of a certain age and a woman still has not taken you out, Because that was the next answer, it was never, never, never, never women do that. Never never never never who where they be at never never never never never. If you're reaching a point where women aren't taking you out, brother, I hate to say this, but you got bad.
Speaker 1: Taste to women, that's the first thing.
Speaker 2: Or you ain't shit and the women don't feel like reciprocating good energy because you're not giving her the good energy. I know, I know, I know it sucks to say it, but honestly, I feel like if you're past a certain age, it kind of gotta be one of the two things if women aren't taking you out now I know, to eat your own like. We can also acknowledge that some women may be trash. Yes, yes, we can do that.
Speaker 1: We can do that.
Speaker 2: We can acknowledge that some women may be trash. But honestly, most women, if they're feeling you, they gonna try to take you out. Whether it be on a date or a sniper, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: She's gonna try to take you out. If she like you, she gonna claim it. Okay, So I feel.
Speaker 2: Exactly, I like shit and I want you like I don't know, just something to think about.
Speaker 1: But I say all this to say, ladies, take your man out, please. They're gonna internet crying.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, ladies.
Speaker 1: Come on, we gotta do better. We gotta do better.
Speaker 2: Speaking of doing better, you know, I do my part to constantly make sure I'm being fair. And I think one of my best and worst qualities about myself is that I'm very self aware. Right, So there are situations where I can realize that hindsight is twenty twenty, and I'll look back on a situation and be like, yo, maybe I'm stripping, Maybe this person deserves another chance, maybe this needs to revisit. And you know, every once in a while, I like to go to my block list, see who's eligible for a little furlough, you know, let him get out for a little bit and see what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah do, yeah do? Yeah, I do?
Speaker 2: And I don't care. Every once in a while, I like to go to my block list and see who's eligible for a little furlough parole.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes I do. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Right, every girl spends the block.
Speaker 2: If you don't know what that means, not necessarily spend the block the same thing, not spend a block, Not spend the block, because just because I take you off the block list doesn't mean I'm gonna initiate or even have conversation with you. I can just take you off because I feel like you need to see me doing some hot ship right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to see it.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think that you will take a nigga off the block list unless you knew.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that's not true. It's not true. I'm gonna tell you what. I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 2: For me, it's different because I can take you off the block list and you don't have to follow me, but I know I'm gonna pop up on your Explore page.
Speaker 3: I'm saying something.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no. You can say something to me. That don't mean I'm gonna say something to you back. You just need to see me. It's it's the principality Smoky.
Speaker 3: First of all, like I said, at just hated about nothing but vengeance.
Speaker 2: I just want to start by saying I'm very self aware, and I'm not saying it's right. I'm not saying it's not childish or not petty. I'm just telling you all what the fuck I do. Damn, I thought this was a safe space. Gosh, yeah, listen, I never said I was perfect. God's still working on me, Okay, we're still working some things out. I say all this to say, like I said, I unblocked this person, and you know, of course I pop up on his Explore page. I know he sees me on his Explore page because I see him on my Explore page. So I'm like, yeah, right. So Unfortunately, like Chad said, he reached.
Speaker 1: Out to me.
Speaker 2: So I got very tickled at his initial thought, you know, like how we gonna make this shit shake? So it reaches out to me. He was like, yeah, when you on block me and popped up on my Explore page, I was like, ah, I was hoping you got fat or something.
Speaker 3: What the fuck you responded?
Speaker 1: I did not. I did not. I read it, but I did not you lefting on scene?
Speaker 3: Read it?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, fuck yeah, you're gonna see I saw it, and I didn't respond.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I was perfect, y'all.
Speaker 3: Stay tune next week, y'all. Y'all know that nigga I said I didn't respond to, Well, guess what he did on the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, this nigga left one hundred oh Mike.
Speaker 3: You know, if y'all took me to a ship club blah blah blah, classic.
Speaker 1: If y'all gonna act like this, I'm gonna stop sharing.
Speaker 3: I was right about everything so far.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop sharing. I'm gonna stop sharing.
Speaker 3: I thought for me to say how I thought too.
Speaker 2: J Kellowaves says, l O L And I was hoping you got fat? Right, because why would you say that about me? Like you know how I am on my fitness journey, Like, why would you say you hoped I got fat? Like to me, that was that was that was some hurtful ship to say, like to anyone else will probably be regular, But.
Speaker 1: That bothered me. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Because you didn't say, like, oh, I was hoping you got pregnant and got fat. You just said fat like you just wanted me to let myself go.
Speaker 1: You you you wanted to hurt me.
Speaker 3: You don't think he was.
Speaker 2: No, I really I really think he hoped I got fat. I really do, because that would make him feel better about himself. I really do. I believe that I'm.
Speaker 3: Not to dive into this person now, Okay, well, psychological, why are you on block this specific person?
Speaker 2: Comedian Black Mind says she hates that cousins right because he always fucking thinks he's right and he's not dark Man seventeen.
Speaker 1: He says, they better stop hating and you got muscles?
Speaker 3: I know right, you see it crazy. I'm trying like, yo, my body goals is my body goales? Was like whiskey leaf between now now now. They brought Lesbie, they brought us. She got the b whatever buffalo.
Speaker 1: Making me high stop. Come on, I'm trying to get through this. I beleeve.
Speaker 2: The Fifth says, but you blocked him to make yourself feel better. I blocked him to let myself know that I was correct in setting a boundary up. Play with somebody to else, right, And I feel like him reaching out to me solidified. Yeah, play with somebody to else because I'm really that bitch.
Speaker 1: Then I feel like sometimes what what this is?
Speaker 3: What y'all do? This is why you all that?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you're sitting here telling me, did you divide?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I trapped him trapped and.
Speaker 3: You feel justified for something to trap.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody asked to be said a trap that's foolish, duh. Why do y'all want me to be somebody? I'm fucking not.
Speaker 2: I'm human, okay, And sometimes you gotta pop out and show niggas and sometimes you gotta unblock and.
Speaker 1: Show niggas nigga bomb.
Speaker 3: You you need to do better in life.
Speaker 2: Well, here, here's the thing, right, I feel like to pretend that someone is completely healed is a falsehood. It's no such thing as being completely healed healing, and your fucking mental journey is your mental Like, I feel like, there's no destination, it's a journey.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I can sit here and be like, yeah, I did block him because I wanted him to not see me, and then they pop up and then him know he no longer has X, says to me, right, And then I also can see here, say, two years ago, I would have popped that nigga tires and punched his mom in the fucking face. So when I sit here and say, yes, I am blocked him and I feel good about it, let me fucking feel good about it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, all.
Speaker 2: Right, growth, Okay, Oh my god, these are jokes, guys, These are jokes, jokes, jokes, satire, satire, satire, satire, satire, pop it on the screen, satire, satire, satire. Okay, okay, so now let's talk about stuff that I do. Like, the name of the pie is laughing and lying, y'all. I was lying about that stuff.
Speaker 3: I was lying.
Speaker 1: We're still laughing and lying. So it doesn't matter to me. So yeah, let's talk about stuff. I do like what y'all like. I like stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not for everybody, and we're gonna talk in a circle a little bit and it's gonna make sense. But it's not gonna make sense right. But me personally, I just feel like it's something about a man asking if I want to do something with him, not like a date, not like a date, not like a date.
Speaker 1: Like it's something.
Speaker 2: About a man asking me to do something with him, like oh, you want to go with me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes I do? Yeah, Like oh do you want to go with me to Yes, yes I do. Thank you so much. It doesn't matter what it is. I don't care.
Speaker 2: If it's getting your car wash to the laundry mat okay, a root canal, I don't care. Yes I do, Yes, I do, And I'm gonna tell you why because it's like, oh, you're still putting me in your schedule and thinking of me, like mmm, that make my coochie do the boom boom thing Like I like this.
Speaker 1: I like this, this A's cool you be thinking.
Speaker 2: Of me, Like, okay, Now, I do want to say there's also something about a person that comes with their own motion. So I'm not saying every time you go out to get drinks or every time you go on adventure, I have to come with you, but make time for me in your schedule. But I'm not asking you to drag me along to all your outings and things like that, like you gonna go hang with your friends, baby, I don't need to come.
Speaker 1: I don't want to come.
Speaker 3: That's that you had your way of things, you had your way of life, and then you took a second to like hold on.
Speaker 2: Let me include exactly exactly, like having the thirty seconds to be like, okay, well, I know that my schedule is packed for this, this, this, this, this, you know? Do you my well, do you want to come with me to do X, Y and Z right now? Like that's dope. Like and I'm not saying that I want to be up under you and smell your farts or carry your gym bag when you go run ball with your friends.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't need to do all that, but just make time for me, like think of me consider me, and it's so disgusting because when you say it out loud, it's very bare minimum. But I still like it. I still like it and I still want it. I don't know what y'all want me to say, like it it makes sense to me, like I don't need to be all up under you unless hmmm, I don't know that's situational, so I won't say that. I'll say it's just like I said earlier. It's nothing like a person who comes with their own motion, like I don't want your world to revolve around me unless we're talking about, you know, finishing Netflix series, like you know this was our thing.
Speaker 1: Don't play with me. This is us. We're locked in.
Speaker 2: But as far as you considering me, what's your time? Like that stooped to me.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: Make time for me, yes, but don't make me feel like you're waiting on me.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It should just be a sceneless transition. Yeah, I shouldn't have to, Like, it's not like I had to make all these arrangements.
Speaker 1: Kai n y C says, By you want to go catch this liquid me?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, like Bey, you want to come pick this puppy up with me? I do I do you get in a pit?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My guy like, yes, I do? Let me give my blanket?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so let's let's recap what do we learn today? I'll be laughing and lying that's the first thing. Second thing, how much do you tip? And when is it okay to tip? Z? I'm not gonna lie. I feel like never, fucking never. Honestly, couples who always post on social media are less happy than couples who don't. Apparently men aren't being taken out for dates, but it's for one or two reasons. Every once in a while, I'd like to visit my block less and see who's eligible for furlough whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Every time somebody calls me toxic, all I hear is exotic okay, And yeah it's something about when a man asked me to go run errands with him. I like that. I like that a lot, especially if I ain't doing shit but sitting around with fuzzy socks one. So yeah, my message is always gonna be the same, following me under Graham asty p p E a ed chocolate chip and sip And if you don't remember anything else, Please remember satire, satire toxic. This shit satire, satire, satire. I love you guys that I see next week.
Speaker 1: Peace,