Speaker 1: Not may.
Speaker 2: Heavens a love I have. It's been a very long time since someone called me a not mayor. No, no, no, it's me. I'm here, baby, I'm here because well, you've been calling for me every night. You just sit there while you're dreaming, and I have to watch you as you talk and turn and sit there writhing in that bed, calling out my name. But not in a way that I would like you to be calling out my name, mind you. But yeah, So I decided that to night was the night I had to make myself known, baby, my love, my island. I need for you to do one thing for me. There, you can go move some of that hair out of your face. Now, don't just lay there what Oh yeah, you might be finding it rather difficult to move. Before I shook you awake, I injected you with the paralysis agent. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: It's what s S.
Speaker 2: I know it's really difficult for you to talk right now. Yeah, I've been creeping in through your window over there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The second lock was really difficult to get off.
Speaker 1: Kudo's on that one.
Speaker 2: But you didn't exactly arm your security every night when it mattered, I went ahead and made a ghost phone so that I can always disable it if I have to it. You got out of that habit rather quickly. You're not really good whenever your routines are changed. So all I have to do to make my job easier is make it to where I'm calling some stuff at your job and make it to where they're going to keep you late.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I found out who's your who's your employer's biggest plan? Oh yep, exactly. And I found some people that worked there and became friends. And I've made some very lucrative suggestions for them and told them exactly who should be handling that account, which means I've been kind of shadow puppeting your life last couple of months. Oh that look, baby, I know what that look means.
Speaker 1: I know what that look means. I know what that look means.
Speaker 4: I don't want to have another fight I love I don't want to have another fight that.
Speaker 1: I am tired tired of you.
Speaker 2: Not understanding exactly how much I love you. And Baby, I love you. I love you. I love you so much. I'm the only one who's ever loved you.
Speaker 5: I'm the only one who overwhelmed one of the girls putting in this kind of part to make sure you know exactly how important you watch to them.
Speaker 2: So just calm down. Instead of me just watching you sleep every night, instead of me just being your keeper, how about I'm we do something else, you know, how about we do something really really good.
Speaker 6: And neglecting this side of your face, haven't I no, I know, baby, and she said, the other side of the one side of the bed, but I can. I'm just crawling underneath the sheets and just sit here and cuddle you. Make you feel safe again. You haven't felt safe in a very long time.
Speaker 1: That's why you've been.
Speaker 2: Having those not marrors thinking about me, and I know you're thinking about the last time that we were together.
Speaker 1: You know, we have that really big fight.
Speaker 2: I lost control. I'm telling you that these last couple of months, I've been doing a really good job of getting back in control. In fact, by being able to know what you're doing at work, by having people there, and by getting access to all the cameras that you put up around the house, I always know what you're doing, and I feel great. I'm not as paranoid as I used to be. Ever since I put the GPS tracker on your car, and I have that GPS tracker on your phone because again ghost phone, I can download and I can see all the message. Just come in and I can listen into every call. I'm there with you every moment, every moment. And when I learned your sleep patterns, I could come inside and watch you sleep and just kind of nap while you're napping, and then when you start stirring, comfort you back to sleep. Because I know what I did to you last time.
Speaker 6: I was so scary.
Speaker 2: I know that it replays in your mind. It's a memory that your brain can't get out of.
Speaker 6: But it's all right.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't have any knives, I don't have any rope. There's no chains. The only thing that's you know, I had to use it so we can have this discussion, so you could hear my side, so you could baby, so you could understand. I'm just stand my side, baby you. I never ever want to be without him. I never ever want to have you feel alone, have you feel well without me, cause you're everything to me. Maybe you're absolutely everything to me. You alone make my heart beat without you, those those couple of days without you when.
Speaker 1: I was in at jail, cell you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess I should tell you about that too. I did escape, and it's okay. Like I got one of the guards to believe that I wasn't who I said I was, and he felt so bad. He's really big on false imprisonment. And I was able to just sit there and play on that for a few days until I was able to get the slip. And they haven't been able to find me because already resourceful the things I've done, And honestly, they didn't give me a step big of a threat then, because I was able to hide all of the well what they called weapons. I was not going to use these weapons. I wasn't gonna use them to hurt you, but to help control the situation. They were instruments.
Speaker 1: Of control, non weapons.
Speaker 2: Maybe I want us to work. For us to work, you're gonna have to understand that I have the best interest for you at heart. You're so sweet, You're so nice. You forgive people you shouldn't be forgiving.
Speaker 1: You don't like confrontation.
Speaker 2: I've got you.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 2: I will confront whoever. I will absolutely make anyone who thinks that they can talk to you any kind of way ruth a day and then I can have that nice offf touch it now, make sure you're on. But that also means I have to keep you away from all of those girls, all of those girls who you don't even see it.
Speaker 7: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: You don't even see it, that they're staring at you.
Speaker 1: You don't understand that.
Speaker 4: These girls they want you, they want to be around you, if they want to touch it, they want to love you. They want what I have, and quite frankly, they can't have it because your mind.
Speaker 2: You're sorry, I'm told to you I don't and it's true. I'm still working. I'm still working on I'm still working on managing my emotions and making sure that control. I have to remember control of something. It's important, but it's something I've got to get a better handle on.
Speaker 1: I've gotta.
Speaker 2: And you've always been so not controlling impact.
Speaker 6: You like it.
Speaker 2: You told me you like it. You want someone in your life who understands, who understands you, understands that you really like your video games. I love your video games too. I love playing them with you. I love Poppin' Zombie Hens, I love FPS games. Hunting down someone. It really gets my primal track and it makes me feel a little fairal you love your manga Hunted too. Manga's so much fun, so much fun. I love reading Torough It with you. I love watching anime with you so much. I love your choice and music I love I love playing Magic the Gathering.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love our comic book nights, whenever we go out and we said to play D and D.
Speaker 2: I love all the nerdy, deplicious things that you're into and love them because I'm into to. You're the perfect person for me. You're into all the things that I absolutely love and endure it.
Speaker 3: And that is where I have to protect you.
Speaker 5: I have to keep you close.
Speaker 2: I have to keep it by me. I have to know what you're doing. And I'm just saying the two of us could take over the world. You're so smart, so incredibly smart, your brain, your creativity, just everything, their hopes and your dreams.
Speaker 1: I can help you make them some truth.
Speaker 2: But you have got to understand as a process. You know, I have to feel secure because if there's so many people who've left you, you don't want to leave to you, you don't want to leave. No, you can't, babe, Okay, I'm sorry. I'm getting I'm getting all work deaf just because you can't talk to me. What means you get you're mumbling where you can, You're trying.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: Look, you even put that kind of effort into our relationship, baby, you see you're you want to be here, you know what. Look, just to move your lips twice, just twitch them if you if you want, you still want me right? You still want me right you it's because no, it's because it's the anesthetic. You can't It's because I had anesthetistic slightly. It's because it's because you're having a hard time movie and you're not. You can't concentrate me.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make me angry.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make me angry, it doesn't make me.
Speaker 4: Want to Oh oh baby, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean.
Speaker 3: It's got so mad.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I know it was your shoulder. I'm meant to hit the pillow, but your shoulder was right there. It's hard to see it not. I just.
Speaker 1: It's hard to see it not.
Speaker 2: And I love you, and I just get really worked up, especially when you can't answer back. But I knew that if I just woke you up, you'd start screaming and then the cops would you called and we couldn't talk this through. I know you want you know what, I'm gonna You're not going into work tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna message it.
Speaker 2: We'll just wait. We'll just sit here and like beside you, and we'll wait until anesthesia begins to wear off.
Speaker 3: And then are you gonna just you know, be here, just sit here and rep you and love on you until you can start talking again.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at? Oh? That's one of my other needles, just in case, you know, you get a lancy and I'll just help cam you now here. How about I put on so yeah, what should we put on? You know what? It's been a really long time since we watched Tell of a Bus together. We watched a couple of episodes. We'll see how you feel the darling.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, seen Alexander here inspiration for this audio. I've never hit a partner intentionally. There was a time when I was actually in a scuffle with a girl and.
Speaker 1: At the time boyfriend. But now x went and grabbed me from behind. I didn't know who it was, and I just swung great big time apologized for that. Not okay whatsoever with you.
Speaker 2: Know that kind of those kinds of actions, but there was.
Speaker 1: I do not do this anymore. I am not proud of this. I do not condone this behavior.
Speaker 2: But there was a point in my life when I absolutely went to an ex that we'd broken up with.
Speaker 7: And went in through his winter and he sat there watching me and woke up, crawled in bed with him when he woke up, us beside him, and we actually talked through quite a few things. And I know that sounds really creepy without knowing more of our dynamic.
Speaker 1: If you knew our dynamic, you'd understand why he never even called the cops. But the relationship was completely over, but I was unable to let go, and I'm very happy now that.
Speaker 6: I was med.
Speaker 1: I did have that conversation, and actually he will tell you the same thing too.
Speaker 2: In fact, before I recorded this audio, I did actually call him.
Speaker 1: And get his permission, and he said the same thing too. While he would have he wasn't answering his phone. He wasn't. I showed up knocked a couple of times. He wasn't answering. He agreed that the conversation.
Speaker 2: Needed to happen, but that doesn't excuse my behavior of forcing it to happen in the way that it did happen. Yeah, that was the reasonhy I didn't call the cops because he wasn't any danger and a lot of the emotions I felt I was channeled through this character. And then when I saw this imagery, because I use AI generations based off on my own face and SIMS render, this was based off of a SIMS render that I did, I was like, Okay, this is perfect, Like this actually benefits one of the stories I've been thinking aboulitarying for a while. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been signing up a Patreon this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Thank you for all of the support.
Speaker 2: I will be doing some Patreon only streams on the server coming.
Speaker 1: Up in the next month. This past month has just been a.
Speaker 2: Lot of personal stuff that happened, and also really working and getting the book.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have been asking about the book. It is not dead in the water.
Speaker 2: I am still having some formatting issues, but we are going to get it out.
Speaker 1: I know it seems like service at this point. At this point, it's like, just.
Speaker 2: Drop the damn book, Sena, and I'm this close.
Speaker 1: And I will also be dropping.
Speaker 2: It on Patreon and digital form for everyone who are silver aimed above. You will be getting a copy on digital form. You don't have to poke it on Amazon, but I don't know. I'm thank you, guys. It means a lot that people are asking about it because sometimes you guys are excited about it, and I know you're not trying to put more pressure on me. You're just excited about my work, and that's the way I'm taking it.
Speaker 1: You're excited about my work. It is a huge, sweet thing that you guys are doing.
Speaker 2: And I also want to formally announce because this is actually getting more traction and I actually understand better how to get it out than this book. I'm starting making visual novels based off of my character. So super excited about that. I talked about it in a premiere in for another video, but now I'm.
Speaker 1: Officially willing to announce it. I will start live streaming the creation of its see too.
Speaker 2: I'm super stoked about that, and people who want to donate towards getting some original art done for it.
Speaker 1: Because Steam has a with AI.
Speaker 2: I believe you can use AI images, but like they're moving away from it. I don't know, but either way, I do want to start supporting artists because I have been using a lot of AI and I'm in a position where I can now. So I'll have some different incentives. If you guys want to name characters and you help me get the money to be able to create the or if you donate rather if you donate to you shouldn't get the money zena, you know English. If you would like to donate towards the creation of the visual novel and help me get the original art done by an artist, then awesome.
Speaker 1: That makes me really happy. I'll make sure to.
Speaker 2: Let you guys name the mobs of other incentives as well. I'm really considering putting up a Kickstarter for this, so this will be exciting. I love you, guys, and I will see you in the next video work.