Speaker 1: Hello, it's Cooper and I'm coming to you hat in hand that we do not have a new episode for you today. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. But on the bright side, we are working on some fun episodes right now. It's just I know this is going to sound like an excuse. It's just that sometimes those those more fun episodes, more involved episodes take a little bit longer, you know, to edit, just put together. And you know, I was looking to the glendar and today, as we all are listening to this is June fourth, and everybody knows June fourth is National Hug Your Cat Day as well as International Corgi Day, right, so we just thought it would be a pretty good time to reroute and take a trip back in time and listen to the Pets episode hosted by Connor. It was a fun one. It was a while ago, so we don't have video for it, but we like to take a dip into the Bus one vault and release it once again for all you fans. So we'll be coming back with our regular new episodes back next week, so hope you enjoy episode sixty two. Pets.
Speaker 2: Welcome up word Bus one. We're on our way to New York, New York, and we've got some time to kill. Let's play some trivia gamers. Introduce yourselves.
Speaker 3: What is up everyone? My name is in.
Speaker 4: Hello, my name is Cooper.
Speaker 5: And I everyone, it's don't tie.
Speaker 2: All right, nice to meet all of you. Got some rules that.
Speaker 5: Actually I actually wasn't planning on doing Australian and then I said accident, and I was like, now I'm doing Australia.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we're going to keep it rolling. It's it's time for some rules, y'all. No rules, rules, times street rules. There's going to be three levels today with fifteen questions. Level one is going to be five questions with one point per correct answer. Level two is going to be five questions with two points per correct answer, and level three is going to be five questions with three points per correct answer. We'll be using a buzzer today because I get overwhelmed as it is, so I need some order here. Challenge rules.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Once per game, I will give a fake answer to one of the questions. You will have the one opportunity to challenge what I reveal as the correct answer, and if you correctly guess which is the fake answer, you will be awarded three points. If you incorrectly challenge a true answer, you will lose three points. Multiple players may challenge the same question, and I will follow the rule that if you challenge mid game and get it right, then you'll also get the points for that question on top of the challenge points. I love you, Connor, I love you. I love you, guys. I'm super excited to be here, are you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Just want you to know most points wins, most points wins all of my love, so no more love left for the rest of you, and no researching, no outside knowledge allowed on the episode, just straight from the nogin today, not.
Speaker 3: To pod that doesn't really rhyme.
Speaker 2: With the rules out of the way, does anyone have an guesses on the topic? Is it Thanksgiving? It is not?
Speaker 5: Something? Not?
Speaker 3: Is it Frank's It's gotta be jazz?
Speaker 2: Also not Frank's get a real guess.
Speaker 3: We're in New York Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: What no, no, no, no, We're going to New York. It's gotta be.
Speaker 5: We already did Skyscrapers, so it's not that I'm going to say the Mafia repetition.
Speaker 2: Today. We are going to the headquarters of the American Kennel Club in New York, New York, because today's topic is Pets Pets, The secret.
Speaker 6: Life Pets Pets.
Speaker 3: Is secret life?
Speaker 2: Yes, not not directly about the movie franchise and pets.
Speaker 4: Who did we realize this in like Pets Too that we were like.
Speaker 6: I don't know, We're like looking up like an actor in some movie and then the credits for them.
Speaker 3: That's like the Secret Life of Pets too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was does he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was thinking person Ford gets up there and he's like, guys, I just hate being Han Solo.
Speaker 3: Please stop talking to me about Big Hansole.
Speaker 4: Stop talking talk to.
Speaker 6: Me about It's like, how does he distance his career from Star Wars by getting in that?
Speaker 5: You really got a you know, un pigeon hole yourself, So grit, John Harrison.
Speaker 2: Ford's got two things in this life, his water bowl and his dignity.
Speaker 3: Do you think he played a pigeon?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no way, Ford.
Speaker 2: Named anyone who owns hands down.
Speaker 6: Well, it's there in New York, right, like the Secret Life. The pets that have secret lives are in New York.
Speaker 4: I thought there was said the capitalists.
Speaker 6: I bet they interact with the pigeons all the time once they get down on the street.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, you know what. I've heard enough about pigeons. It's time for aroundable, no proud one. This first round contains questions that I found directly on the Wikipedia page titled pet. As an intro to this round, I want to read you a brief excerpt from the beginning of the Wikipedia page. Popular pets are often considered to have attractive slash cute appearances, intelligence, and relatable personalities, but some pets may be taken in on an altruistic basis, such as a stray animal, and accepted by the owner regardless of these characteristics. So shout out to you animal activists taking in your ugly, dumb, unrelatable stray pets. Don't talk about my pets that way. My pet is astray and he's adorable, So I will fight this Wikipedia editor.
Speaker 3: Is there a question?
Speaker 2: He ran away? But yeah, yourself, I'm unrelatable?
Speaker 3: Okay, ye?
Speaker 2: Are you ugly, dumb or unrelatable.
Speaker 3: Regardless of characteristics?
Speaker 2: Okay? Question one? This question is closest answer wins. A nineteen ninety four Canadian study found the most common reasons that someone would choose to not own a pet. What percentage of respondence lack of soul and said they just don't like pets? This one hits close to home.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh did I just say that you lack an You're not the first, so I'm not mad. I understand why people get that. We've got aid and buzzed in.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 6: I was gonna go way lower, but now one of this sample size of four, so that God, it has to be. And for that reason, I will say.
Speaker 2: Dante, you'll be next.
Speaker 5: I was also thinking around ten percent or the low teens, but it's gotta be like a low Wait. Wait, so this is This is the percentage of people that said the reason they didn't get a pet is because they don't like pets. So is it the percentage of all people like is the larger.
Speaker 4: The percentage of all people without pets?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's what amazing?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that changes things. Wait, so that the study is the most common reasons that someone would choose to not own a pet. Cool, and this percentage of people said they just don't like pets. Cool?
Speaker 5: Okay, I am gonna go with. Now that increases, I'm gonna go with. I'm gonna go with twenty five.
Speaker 3: Bag Okay, all right, good Dante. Do you not have a pet?
Speaker 2: No? I all have pet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gotta we gotta do the math here fifty that's exactly.
Speaker 2: I do have a pet.
Speaker 3: Oh for it, common has a pet.
Speaker 2: I have an adorable, freaking cat.
Speaker 4: That actually makes it thirty three. So I'm gonna do twenty nine.
Speaker 2: All right. I believe the closest here is Dante, I should have gone with the answer. The answer is nineteen point six percent.
Speaker 5: Right there, which I will stand crowd with my fellow pet ambivalent.
Speaker 4: If you're considering people who don't have pets, saying why they don't have pets, the obvious.
Speaker 2: Ones, I probably like pologies.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, money, the.
Speaker 2: Building, lack of time was a big one. That experience hates joy.
Speaker 3: Some people don't like them.
Speaker 4: Is a pet person?
Speaker 2: Can't count them out? Best job to Dante. Yep, you've got a point there.
Speaker 3: Dante has all the love right now. I can't handle this.
Speaker 4: Each point count as a pet.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good point. We'll count each point as a pet. Today. Dante has one pet, so far I get to choose what the pet is, oh, for sure, But you have to make all of your pets that you gather just that one pet, just that one an I.
Speaker 4: Was saying, like.
Speaker 2: You want me to.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll talk about that one. No, I like it, I get to choose you like to be. That's gonna get weird fast. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: You're gonna run out of areas well.
Speaker 2: Question scarner. We're going to do a round robin response for this question. Question, but we can still buzz in. Everyone answers and you get the point if you get it right. According to a two thousand and seven study by the University of Bristol, which set of owners are more educated between dog owners and cat owners?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: This is a round robin response for a for a basically true false like everyone's gonna pick dogs or cats. Someone whoever picks the right animal wins, Like yeah, so multiple people can get the points.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what was the question about the owners?
Speaker 2: Which set of owners are more educated between dog owners and cat owners?
Speaker 6: Okay, we're gonna which one like higher percentage, like went to college or like which no more of their respective animal?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, that completely the first one. Can I go after now so I can think about first time I'm gonna say that cats. I'm gonna say cats. I feel like cats are more like widespread over the world, Like I feel like you have a larger sample size.
Speaker 2: I don't know, interesting going cat.
Speaker 5: I feel like people that own cats are evil villains in large black leather chairs and people in libraries. I feel like just own cats, and you know, like people that the dogs.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, Actually, no, I'm still going I can.
Speaker 5: I feel like dogs can be more utilitarian and cats are pretty much like a luxury. Like cats aren't doing anything to help you out. So I feel like it's a socioeconomic thing, Like if you're higher educated, you're more likely to be in higher income recket and you can afford the luxury.
Speaker 2: Cat is very good at ripping the part my belongings nice, scratching my arms. Yeah, so if anything, you're incurring cost.
Speaker 6: Also, cats are maintenance, so like people who are educated may not have a lot of time on their hands, and so they need a little more kind of like animal that can just figure.
Speaker 2: It out, giving Cooper a lot of evidence to work with for his answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the thing is they both said cats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is true. You're going to go with the right answer. You're going to go.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 4: I was already thinking the same lines as Aiden said. Where you know, people who are more invested in their jobs don't need to give cats as much attention. If like, they're more self sufficient and stuff.
Speaker 6: Well, if you think about it, the most really successful people also are like I dropped out at college, so they're not super educated.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: People are less educ Cooper.
Speaker 2: Cooper, you got to make a call.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm a dog person, so I'm just gonna go dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and I'm a smart survey This is true. I'm not gonna argue that the survey found that forty seven point two percent of households with this pet had at least one person educated to degree level, compared to eight point four percent of homes with the other pet. The pets more degreed owners is cats.
Speaker 5: I think every time we get should celebrate with with animal animal victory noises.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, pick your animal noise.
Speaker 3: I'd like to get scratched, like on my chin for that one, if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, like a big, big chin scratch guy.
Speaker 4: It's an easy go to for any.
Speaker 3: A good round. One scratch for real.
Speaker 4: Undre no repeating scratches.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Somebody's gonna get stuck with some awkward stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's all gonna be me that just specify left and right. True.
Speaker 3: This is I want you to use your left hand to scratch my chin.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's all oh yeah, okay, Okay, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna hold it there. So yeah, points for Aiden and Dante, and we're on to question three. This question is closest answer wins. What was the ratio of pets to children in the United States in twenty thirteen? In other words, how many pets to one child? It's like twenty thirteen, So this is a little before. Yeah, people like.
Speaker 3: Millennials being like I can't afford kids.
Speaker 2: Right, Like we're starting with Cooper six six.
Speaker 4: Six six, Why that's seventy pets own like twenty fish Okay.
Speaker 2: No, this is yeah, I don't remember. It's like I remember the pets.
Speaker 5: There's definitely people there's like families of you know, two or three that have like twenty pets.
Speaker 4: It's like a bunch of birds pets than kids. I'm going to say I have a friend who had thirty dogs.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 6: What's the Is it ratio to number of pets to number of children or is it ratio with households with pets to households with children.
Speaker 2: It's ratio of number of pets to number of children.
Speaker 3: Just okay, so that maybe maybe six isn't that bad.
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 2: You get to make a call.
Speaker 6: I do have to make a call. Before I do, I'm going to say a controversial opinion because there's no better platform than a podcast on the internet to say this contra things that are controversial. Okay, I think that fish are more of a displayed piece than a pet.
Speaker 3: I know that sister has and they don't do nothing.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like plants.
Speaker 3: Like plants are alive and you take care of them, but they're not like a pet. Like fish are plants, you're just like looking at them. Fish are plants, not.
Speaker 2: Fish are water plants. I agree, dang.
Speaker 5: People ask me if I had pets, and I say, well, if had fish, but that really doesn't count.
Speaker 3: It is usually, however, like fish in the ocean living their lives, that's not plants. But fish in your house in a bowl that's plants.
Speaker 4: In the ocean are not plants?
Speaker 2: Fish in the hottest takes from Aiden.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'll say it, fish in the ocean are not plants.
Speaker 2: Everyone's thinking it want brave enough.
Speaker 6: To sit And now for my answer, I'm gonna go over Cooper because there's no way Dante will.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, honestly, Aiden, I forgot you hadn't answered yet.
Speaker 6: Takes speak for themselves. Renumber where you guys our plants coming.
Speaker 2: I was about to just give you the points for being right, but we do need to hear from Dante. I'm going to go four to one. Dante gets it on the four pets to one child in the United States.
Speaker 4: If I said fish would have been like, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a decimal one.
Speaker 5: We started this question, but then you get and I was like, well, I'm not going to say that.
Speaker 2: I also thought of like people who have pets their whole lives, but like never have kids, Like they're happy with just their their pets. So it's like I feel like they really rack up the number.
Speaker 3: I feel like they wouldn't be as happy if they do.
Speaker 6: The secret lives their pets were getting into.
Speaker 4: It's a lot easier to have a pet than a child.
Speaker 2: Oh can con I can handle this cat right now?
Speaker 4: How can you handle this child?
Speaker 2: No way, I can barely handle those water plants.
Speaker 3: Swimmers. That sounds like.
Speaker 4: Little swimmers.
Speaker 2: Aiden does not have high hopes for his future on this podcast.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get some serious Our email never gets any email, but now we're gonna get a bunch of hate mail.
Speaker 3: That's my secret.
Speaker 6: Gonna start just all the hot takes are going to be flowing.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna start giving like, really bad takes.
Speaker 3: We toast them on.
Speaker 4: That's the best way to get interactions as we say something really stupid and then somebody's like, actually that's not fair.
Speaker 2: Because somebody on the internet wants to be right exactly.
Speaker 4: We just gotta say that. People be like, you're wrong.
Speaker 2: This is how we bade you in.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Okay, Question question four. This question is last contestant standing. The Wikipedia article lists six health risks associated with owning pets. Name one of these health risks to stay alive. Name something outside of the list and you will be eliminated its order the health regrees with owning pets. That is that what we're saying the health risks of owning pets.
Speaker 3: Aiden allergies list, I'm gonna I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: That's like the only thing I have, allergies. It was in a different indent than the rest of them, so I was confused. Okay, yes, allergies is on there. We're going to cooper.
Speaker 4: Health risks to having pets.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I have nothing else.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm thinking very like allergy related things.
Speaker 2: That can hurt. That's a risk. If you sneeze hard enough, your iis will pop out.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like diseases that they can carry.
Speaker 2: Diseases that they can carry.
Speaker 3: A nice let's go.
Speaker 2: Time for Dante. I'm gonna say death, bind knife, wound. Is that on there?
Speaker 4: Your pet's gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 5: Oh, but I will go like scratches, you know, bites and scratches or should those be separate?
Speaker 2: Bites? Injury, mauling and sometimes death caused by pet bites and attacks.
Speaker 5: Gonna say, pet tiny little knives, they got them, they're ready to use it, kills you in your sleep.
Speaker 2: We're back to you.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, Dante's so my answers. Let me think there are six, and we've gotten three of them.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: We said allergies.
Speaker 2: We said, you said disease, and we said scratches.
Speaker 3: From there, I guess injury and death.
Speaker 6: Here's a really out there one, because honestly, I'm not thinking too hard about this. Like they snuggle up with you in your bed and you suffocate because you sleep. You dog is like dang, I love to snuggle with this guy, and then you can't breathe anymore.
Speaker 4: Name a water, Name a water plant.
Speaker 3: That's because their plants, them, all them all, if you give them the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Never trust the water.
Speaker 6: That's why you don't fill your house with water and let them swim free.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason what that'll get you.
Speaker 3: So no to the smothering in your sleep.
Speaker 2: No to the smothering in your sleep. I think Aiden's gotta be out, Cooper.
Speaker 4: Let's think about this launch, Okay, diseases. Let's forget what Aiden just do thinking about it. Logical allergies, diseases, malling, what things stupids do?
Speaker 2: Mhm, swim? There are more than just water plants to is that I do not think about fish. I would say water plants could probably contribute to like half of these, and that's being generous. If they're big enough.
Speaker 3: Fish allegy fish.
Speaker 4: How big of a fish does it take to get a disease?
Speaker 2: Something I have? There's probably something went out there with a shark that got bit alligator. There's that's an alligator.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, does rabies fall under disease?
Speaker 2: Brabies? Last time I checked? Is a disease? You medical people on the internet can correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe it's just not a disease.
Speaker 3: This is one of our contents.
Speaker 6: Actually we should say Raby's isn't a disease and then have the girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way we get them racking the brain. What if that's what doing?
Speaker 3: Gotta say something.
Speaker 8: Poop oh smothering other wise, said poop Hooper said poos final answer, poop poop is not on the list?
Speaker 3: Said do you mean Dante Wins? Even though we all said.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like I should.
Speaker 5: I feel like I should have to submit my own and then if I don't get it, we can go around again.
Speaker 2: At least that's my take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you also just disvantage of going third. You don't have to find going around again because I have no other answer.
Speaker 2: My guess is tripping over your pets. Yes, that is on the list. Dante that.
Speaker 6: Over a fish onto getting the points.
Speaker 2: Yeah for being the last contestant standing.
Speaker 6: Remember Connor said if if the fish is big enough, we're fine you trip over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could trip over a big enough fish. So on the list. You got allergies, you got falling, you got injury, you got disease. There's also stress caused by the behavior of animals, I mean, depending on how well you do it, and anxiety over who will care for the animals should the owner no longer be able to do so. They count that. Yeah, that's like an indirect situation. That'd be like counting rabies as not a disease. Well it's not so, as we all know, of course, it's not a disease. It's category. People are just week it's not even a.
Speaker 3: Disease, not even a disease.
Speaker 2: Guys, you're really from a little bit of Old Yeller. Really should have just sucked it up. Wait what happens Gold Yellow? We're going to get you never watched Old Yeller? Did I just spoil yellow for you? Which doesn't really tell me anything that's true?
Speaker 4: Gets shot?
Speaker 2: Thanks now, it's spoiled. Now it's spoiled. Wait to.
Speaker 3: Rabies.
Speaker 2: I mean I've only had like, Okay, nice job, y'all. That was good. We went further than we could have gone. So I'm pretty proud of y'all. And now we're ready to move on to question five. This question will be based on my favorite rule set ever devised on Bus one, Charlie Chaplin Rules.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The last section of the Wikipedia article on pets is titled Pets in Art, and it contains a series of paintings featuring pets with no text description, just thumbnails of paintings. Please describe what you think my favorite pet in art painting looks like it. Cooper is going first.
Speaker 4: I think I've seen a lot of these art paints. Okay, so I just got to decide which one I think would be best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have exactly one painting that I can think of, So I hope you don't take the one I know.
Speaker 4: I'm basically just saying which animal we think you like the pain of.
Speaker 2: Paint the picture however you'd like. Cooper get A can just paints paint your own right animal.
Speaker 4: If I say the right animal, but I described the wrong painting, how are you going to describes it perfect?
Speaker 2: I mean, if someone there's no logic, it's gotta be the closest to.
Speaker 4: Liked elephant painting with its trunk. I'm seeing a lot of little little swipes. You know. It's got a paintbrush for a face.
Speaker 2: That's how.
Speaker 3: Face with an elephant's trunk coming out of it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a Dante. Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm gotta go don sitting around a poker table plan poker because I know that does exist.
Speaker 2: That's a classic and it's a good one.
Speaker 4: A paintings done by animals.
Speaker 2: No, describe what you think. My favorite pet art painting looked like that.
Speaker 3: Movie that's doing.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Cooper, I think everyone else had this figured out.
Speaker 6: I feel like, here's mine ready painting somebody's it's Washington crossing the Devil.
Speaker 3: But they're all that's sod.
Speaker 6: They're all cats, okay, or and one of them is a lobster just because it's the I have another guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll allow it.
Speaker 7: Okay, you weren't ready thinking about animals painting instead of pets.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm gonna go for consider the one photo of all the guys like eating lunch on the one skyscraper. I'm guessing it's all.
Speaker 2: That's a fun one that would be that would be pretty cute. I do like a mean pig, I think.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you the description that of that I came up with for my favorite pet and art painting. It is an old timey, old timey looking man with shoulder length hair and a faint mustache who has removed his left left glove I assume to pet the black and white cat sitting on the counter behind him.
Speaker 6: I think, actually, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was pretty I thought it looked fun. I could see myself being that man about to pet a nice cat behind me. Do you know where the do you know where it is? What museum it's in? I know it's on the Wikipedia or I don't know. I wonder research for this episode there was no information about the painting. It was just it's just pictures in rows that were paintings of pets. So I'm going to have to go with Aiden on this one. Since he chose the right a cat. I've a big cat guy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: For those for those listening at home, Connor is just a large feline humanoid right now.
Speaker 2: So he's wearing a cat.
Speaker 6: It's like hermione when she takes Actually, this episode.
Speaker 2: I'm just selling y'all on.
Speaker 4: You're trying trying to tell us that people with cats are smarter, trying to say like cats and art is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Baseline, have a pet. Next level, have a cat a fish. Next level, have my cat, but you can't because he's mine.
Speaker 3: This is a challenge my next level, flood your house and fill it with water. Buy water.
Speaker 2: Well, good, first round, everybody has everybody can keep be keeping track of their points.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Let's hear. Let's hear a point check.
Speaker 3: I got this manny and that many is too for.
Speaker 2: I don't even have I can't see your fingers. Tough. First round, it's okay. The next rounds the points go up so you can really catch Yeah, I got a big quatro. The first round, okay, comes around, come round two. This round of questions is about exotic pets like tiger can. I won't spoil anything?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay?
Speaker 2: Question six. This question is multiple choice. Private zoos are notorious homes for exotic pets, often used as a status symbol to show off levels of success. One infamous private zoo was on the estate of Acienda Napoles owned by which well known drug lord? Was it a opium king? Coon saw B Joaquin Guzman aka El Chapo?
Speaker 6: Was it C.
Speaker 2: Pablo Escobar or D Biselda Blanco aka the Black Widow?
Speaker 6: Starting with aiden I buzzed in like halfway through, So I think it's only fair that I say B because that's the one I stopped on.
Speaker 3: So I think that was Al Chapo, that.
Speaker 2: Was El Chapo. That's not the correct answer. Let me go see Pablo Escobar Bingo. You nailed it again.
Speaker 3: See I had never heard of the other two, but those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tried to be famous ones. Coon saw. There were surprisingly like little drug lords that I had actually heard of. I thought I was going to find a lot more that. I was like, oh yeah, that guy. But yeah, before he gave the multiple choice tend zero. Yeah, nice job to Dante.
Speaker 3: You guys want to see my little lego ball rog.
Speaker 2: What. Wow, that's not a pet. That's not a pet. Okay, could be a pet, I guess, you know whatever floats your boat. But it's not a cat.
Speaker 3: It's not a cat. It's more of like a demon goat.
Speaker 2: Speaking of demon goats, Question seven, This question is multiple choice. What service did Radn the elephant provide to the people of the Andaman Islands. Was it a waterhole excavator, b water taxi, ce tree planter or d rubble remover? Is this a real Is this a fictional thing? Or is this a real thing? This was a real what slash is? I don't know if this elephant is still alive, but real elephant performing real jobs. All of these are real jobs that I found evidence of elephants fulfilled. I believe it. So you just got to pick the right one that helps Cooper.
Speaker 4: You said islands, it's got to be water taxi.
Speaker 2: That's correct. Want a taxi, which I thought would be super fun, Like imagine like crossing like you know, a body of water on an elephant would be so dope. I don't think I could be any happy.
Speaker 3: So tall that he walks and you're fine? Or does he swim?
Speaker 4: Elephants swim?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: No way, They're so talented like.
Speaker 3: In Tarzan, I don't know if they swim.
Speaker 2: You know, they's got lots of like area that could go deep in the water.
Speaker 3: That's like a lot of floatation by.
Speaker 4: Think about the boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the barge of the.
Speaker 4: Animal the water displaced his mask.
Speaker 2: Although I do badass one, the most badass job I thought was rubble remover, like after hurricane. I think I don't remember the details super well. I remember there was like a hurricane where like elephants were like being trained to remove rubble to like rescue people and like recover bodies and things. And that just sounded like like those elephants were off to work.
Speaker 5: Elephants are awesome. It's like that Katie Perry lyric right after lyric elephant Like, Okay, different approaches.
Speaker 2: Elephants. Eventually, all right, nice job, Nice job. Question eight. This question is closest answer or wins. Congo the chimpanzee was living at the London Zoo when it was discovered he could doodle with pencil and paper at the age of two. Amazing. By age he had drawing question. We have arrived at pet's drawing question. Finally, by age four, he had created over four hundred drawings and paintings, displaying a purposeful sense of composition and symmetry. In two thousand and five, three of his paintings were sold at auction. What was the sale price in today's dollars for all three, Yes, for all three. That's my understanding.
Speaker 6: Eighten, Because Connor, when you started this, I was like, he's going to ask how much one of these paintings sold for.
Speaker 3: I was thinking fifteen million dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is a lot big.
Speaker 3: So that's it.
Speaker 2: Let's hear let's hear Hooper's answer. Next.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say seven hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, respectable.
Speaker 4: I think this is the summer of this right right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Three painting. I feel like it's over a million.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's fifteen million, but I think it's at least a million dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll go one and a half million, one and a half million, okay, ten times less than not okay. So I will preface this by saying that there was work by Andy Warhol and Renoir at this same auction that received so little interest that they had to be withdrawn. So consider that holy amazing. But also also the answer was twenty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Whoa so much less twenty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was just like a chump change auction where people couldn't afford Andy Warhol. I mean, maybe it was just for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like lot interested.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, I could have just been like wacky stuff by them.
Speaker 3: It was then this could be the challenge question.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I mean, how much would you paint for a monkey putting stuff on paper?
Speaker 6: Just some because honestly, a monkey painting on paper that's worthless.
Speaker 3: It's all just these rich people who are like, this was.
Speaker 6: Painted by a monkey, and I think they're willing to go way higher than twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: So much about the beginning of human evolution. Start a real conversation, some composition.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, maybe maybe keep it in mind up to you.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go negative, so I'm not going to do it right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, those points belong to eight. No, my apologies, I did not keep track of the numbers that you said.
Speaker 4: Eight billions.
Speaker 2: Nice job, folks. Question nine. This question is multiple choice. One pet chimpanzee was known by those who met her to rip clothes off of house guests, bull people of her, and even stole an infant. The woman left in charge of the chimp after her husband went out in pursuit of a musical career, made the difficult choice to euthanize the chimp after it was injured in a spill and refused to let anyone help her. The husband subsequently divorced his wife. What was the name of this chimp which had ended? Oh Dante? What was the name of the chimp? Is it bubbles? It is not? Oh Aiden buzzed in?
Speaker 3: Is it the super monkey?
Speaker 2: The super monkey? No, it was not.
Speaker 4: Was there more to the question or was much?
Speaker 2: I was not quite done and I hadn't given the multiple choice? Okay, choice, yep, I'll finish the question for you, Cooper. What was the name of this chimp which had ended a total of four marriages? Was it a pp B, poop yeah s or d stinky? These are unreal?
Speaker 4: Did you it's peepook?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Get out here.
Speaker 3: It's so amazing.
Speaker 2: Is there an ell above? Because that was going with poopoo?
Speaker 4: I'm going with poopoo.
Speaker 2: Okay, do we do we do another round? Round? Everybody got it wrong? Yes, there are only three more ands. No, I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 5: Okay, we shouldn't get another yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: No points for this walking in? Oh just for fun? What would you go? I would go for what was the last one? Stinky?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go stinky, stinky Cooper, I think I would have gone stinky.
Speaker 2: Second, Okay, okay, it was peepee sang terrible. It was spelled p e p p p e p e e, So maybe it was like I think, maybe peppy Pepe. I was trying to look up a pronunciation and I found one website that did like automated pronunciations of words, and they did pronounce it pep, so I stuck with it.
Speaker 5: Robot speaking of Pepe, I have to pee real bad.
Speaker 2: We'll be okay, we'll take a break.
Speaker 4: We're just going to send silence until you get back.
Speaker 3: How deep is the deepest point in the I'm back?
Speaker 5: Also, I had my headphone. I got my headphone, so I heard that entire thing while I was urinating.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that you're interested in some good night pets? Now? I am interesting good night pets. Dang.
Speaker 3: We should have been like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Solid stream, my friends, Solid stream.
Speaker 2: Question ten. This question is Charlie Chaplin Rules. The timely release of Tiger King in March of twenty twenty had us all in a choke hold while we waited out our allegedly two week quarantine. This series highlighted the dangers and Horrors of Private Wildlife Ownership, which bill was signed into law in December of twenty twenty after gaining popularity in thanks to the series Tiger King.
Speaker 4: Oh is this multiple choice?
Speaker 2: This is Charlie Chaplin Rules, Baby Rick Man get closest to the vibes? I dare you law was signed in what bill was signed into law? I will correct myself. It was December of twenty twenty two. But Tiger King is yeah, Grt Cooper, Yeah, Cooper.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's probably like the Exotic Animals Act or something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so final answer, yeah, okay, Exotic Animals Act for Cooper Aiden.
Speaker 6: You know, I actually recently read about this in my my studies. It's US Code Section five chabably known as the Carroll Baskin Act, which I believe in Layman's term, states that the owning of pets some might consider exotic, as in tigers, leopards, cheetahs, not just big cats, probably like whales. I don't know where you keep those, but they're more like plants anyway, but those must be strictly licensed by the Secret Life of Pets Administration.
Speaker 2: And also don't hire a bounty hunter to come after me.
Speaker 3: I think that's other laws that say that, but I think that the laws that don't hire.
Speaker 2: Dante. Would you like to take a crack at.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm really struggling here, honestly trying to think of anything. So I'm gonna say, Okay, let's say, uh.
Speaker 2: What what were things?
Speaker 5: Remember from Tiger King? We got tigers, we got other exotic animals, Yes, we got and I remember that one dude had some gnarly hair. I feel like it was probably like a Mullet situation and were a lot of like patterned I think it wore a lot of like patterned clothing. So I'm gonna say, wait, this is this a federal law or like a state law? This is federal law, Frick.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that signed by Joe Biden himself.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm gonna say, Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: What? Okay, we got Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: If there's one thing it was that was signed into law, this could be a civic episode. But the president signs the bills.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden signs the bills.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say Joe Biden was strongly anti mullet and signed sign a bill no, he's got to be well, no, I just Rocke.
Speaker 4: You know, he's party in the back. He's a party, party in the.
Speaker 5: Back, for sure, business up front, you know, absolutely could I'm gonna say the Mullet Protection Act. Yeah, yeah, okay, it's making sure that no one face you know, like criticism or like wrong ful termination just for their hairstylings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's necessary in today's society. Unfortunately, that was not the bill that got signed. All well, Cooper, don't understand. It's okay, we all knew the vibes of this law, and they were extrapolated by Aden and Dante. But you got closest to the answer, which is the Big Cat Safety Act. Oh, Dan, So Exotic Animals Act is like very close to time to keep those tigers out of private hands for breeding. I have a confession that I'd like to make during our ad break.
Speaker 4: Sure this is gonna be our ad break, but I have I have a serious Nelson Mandela effect that I thought Tiger King came out in like twenty eighteen. Really I never saw it, but I thought I remember people talking about it, like while I was in high school.
Speaker 2: Oh no way, interesting.
Speaker 4: I could have sworn I remember it was talking about while I'm in high school, and then like earlier this year, somebody mentioned like, oh, everybody was watching it over COVID, and I was like what I thought it was already out by that time.
Speaker 2: I have very specific memories of like sitting in my quarantine department, like just looking through Netflix, going like, well, I got enough else to do, so here goes to Tiger King.
Speaker 3: They might have done that, like he might have been a thing before.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was very widely known though. Yeah, was released in March of twenty twenty. Yeah, I don't think. I don't think it would have been very big before that.
Speaker 4: Because it's definitely not something like I thought. I remember being with like a group of friends hanging out when I heard about it, which meant something I would have been covid. I wasn't hanging out from very.
Speaker 2: Many friends home by then.
Speaker 4: I was working at Low's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't actually all your Low's co workers talking about their Tiger King watching.
Speaker 3: Playing way too much Minecraft. That was March twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah among us, Does anybody have any other ads they'd like to make today? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Other ads?
Speaker 3: Oh boy do?
Speaker 4: I Thanks makes mounts Mandola for the effect.
Speaker 5: That's that's what we should be thanking him for, no other accomplishments.
Speaker 3: Let's remember him for that effect. Conter, I got an ad for you ready, let's hear it.
Speaker 6: Are you a billionaire looking to spice up your living area, not with water plants like fish, but with art that boy, do we have something for you. This random monkey painted pictures of the Delaware Crossing. But they're all cats and one of them is a lobster. And it's currently on auction right now for fifteen million dollars. Screw your Andy Warhols, throw away those renoirs, because what we got monkey art with cats.
Speaker 2: It's all the race.
Speaker 4: How much like the Dollar Crossing with cats in your mobster? Would it have to look before you're like, no way, a monkey? That's you know, there's there's definitely a gap between I believe a monkey drew this and me knowing that it's the crossing of the Delaware with cats and a lobster. Yeah, And I don't think I don't think they overlap. I think the second I think, oh, this is the Delaware Crossing with cats and a lobster is past the point that I think a monkey did this.
Speaker 2: Do you think if a monkey like had a painting of that to go off of that, they could be trained to copy it.
Speaker 4: Are allowed.
Speaker 3: The canvases?
Speaker 6: Do you think one of them would come out with the Delaware crossing? But they're all cats and there's one lobster.
Speaker 5: Why do we just get I don't know, monkey, we can that. It's too bad, it's way close.
Speaker 4: I would never believe that a monkey the Delaware crossings.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I need a tagline for the end of this.
Speaker 6: Right, this art is so good you'll go banana. So come on down to the local arts auction place.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, before we get into round three, would you guys like to do another score check?
Speaker 3: No, yes, I don't. I didn't get anything that round. I'm still at I'm not doing yo.
Speaker 2: I'm also at six. Petition just got hotter.
Speaker 4: I don't even need to play the game the first round.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, yeah, just bring it back. I don't even call it a comeback. He was just waiting. All right, Well, let's get into it. Round three. This round of questions is about pets running for elected office. You have five questions.
Speaker 3: There's five cases.
Speaker 2: I googled it because I was committed. I knew there was enough that I needed to find them, and I was so happy. It's so fun.
Speaker 4: Every question is just like a dog ran from here? What's his name?
Speaker 3: Doctor Wofles.
Speaker 2: Well, let's put this to the test. Question eleven. This question is closest answer wins. Boston Curtis, a literal brown mule, was elected to a Republican precinct seat in Milton, Washington in nineteen thirty eight. The mules owner said he had done this to demonstrate that many people vote without considering who they are actually voting for. For frame of reference, there were a total fifty one votes in this election. Wow, how many votes did the opposition to the brown mule receive? The opposite? So not the brown mule, the opposition is this closest? Closest answer wins, Starting with aid.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I gotta say this, but I heard that bron mules kind of an ass.
Speaker 2: O connor play the sound effect, play the sound effect.
Speaker 3: But I'm all right that I got that out of the very delayed.
Speaker 2: My apologies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fifty one total votes, that's right. I'm gonna super low ball. I'm gonna say like yeah, like mm hm, you got five. I might say, got ten percent of the bus.
Speaker 5: So the opposition would get math forty nine. You're saying, is that your.
Speaker 3: No, the mule got forty, mule mule got forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's what was. Yeah, I have not yet revealed who won the election.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, no, I.
Speaker 2: Take that back.
Speaker 3: You did say.
Speaker 2: I take that back. I said he was elected. He did win, he did win the elections.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think we allume, yeah, if.
Speaker 6: He ran, this mule ran, but no one voted for the opposition got fifty one votes.
Speaker 2: Who is next? Let's go with Dante.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna say it was. I'm gonna say zero. I say everyone voted for zero.
Speaker 2: Vot Cooper, I just check out.
Speaker 4: I just check out. I don't know. I think I think they were proved wrong and that everybody, uh were informed voters that it was a close race between the Mule and the opposition. So it was a close majority for the Mule the opposition.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone like read up in there to Okay, I know there's a mule running.
Speaker 4: You're like, there's a mule. You know, I'm against some of the oppositions, you know, but the mule went.
Speaker 3: You know, They're like, Oh, I don't think you can say that in this day and age.
Speaker 2: But actually the voters were so pro mule. The opposition did get zero, and really they had no idea there was a mule. This guy was right. Nobody was paying attention.
Speaker 5: If there's one thing, if there's one thing you can count on, it's people not caring enough to read up on local politics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say that's my party. What was the name, Boston Curtis. That's a great name.
Speaker 4: Was not a very good name.
Speaker 2: No, he was very official sounding. I'm gonna name him. He was I might Should I name my Should I name my lobster after this mule, My Boston lobster. He has his name, Curtis the Lobster.
Speaker 4: Boston Curtis the painting.
Speaker 2: Have him run for local office, this little stuffed animals. He should do it. People probably won't know he's a lot.
Speaker 5: Think he needs a monocle and he'll be more stately and very electable.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jamaica, or dress him up in a Revolutionary War uniform.
Speaker 5: It's like, was so confused, Why would like he's from Boston though, Jamaica.
Speaker 2: They're a big or Jamaica Curtis all right, let's keep it moving here. Let's go on to question twelve. A cat named Stubbs was named honorary mayor of Talkeitna, Alaska, in nineteen ninety seven. Following their mayoral fame, Stubbs was later a write in candidate for which office? This is multiple choice?
Speaker 3: Cleared, Coopers, go away.
Speaker 2: I'll read the multiple choice A state representative, B, United States Senate, C, United States President or D Ambassador to the United Nations. Well, that's I wouldn't that's so it is super dope Cooper.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna say president.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean there there are like a million people who wrote.
Speaker 2: This is true. True, this is true. I would write in stubs if I knew about stuff.
Speaker 6: I was going to say president because it's the easy one. But freaking US ambassador is so cool to the U N. I don't think that's elected. I think ambassadors are appointed by the president. So I'm going to go with state representative because it's like a district thing, like they all write it.
Speaker 3: In for their district.
Speaker 2: True. Yeah, yeah, okay, Dante, what was the what's the last one that I don't know? It's not We've got state representative, right, state Representative, United States Senate, United States President, or Ambassador to the UN Senate, United States Senate that wins it. It was the.
Speaker 3: Which I think I'm still saying ambassador is not elected.
Speaker 4: Tell me nobody wrote in stubs for president.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure, but well that I know U you.
Speaker 4: Can you can guarantee that nobody wrote and star.
Speaker 2: I couldn't guarantee it. We could. We could go to the Googles, but that would have to be after the game. I'm gonna write, it's just take ambassador to the U. N Yeah, yeah, well all right, everyone would be twenty six years old. The reason sounds like a no would be guess not the corpse of studies for the next thing. But yeah, I only went with Ambassador to the UN because I needed some international office, just to just to really raise up the level. But I don't think any of those imagine can you imagine if you planned this like opulent meeting with the Ambassador of the United States and then.
Speaker 5: You walk in the room and it's just like a literal cat.
Speaker 2: Guys, we can't do anything about It's a democracy. Yeah, I really couldn't say no. It's will probably say no harder scene. It didn't work. It didn't work, all right, let's keep it going Question thirteen. This question is again multiple choice. Although her candidacy was not accepted, casa Rico, the Rhinoceros of the sou Palo Zoo, received one hundred thousand votes for city council in nineteen fifty eight, amazing. Casareco's fame was so great that she inspired the formation of a political party in which country A Argentina, B Australia, C, France or D Canada.
Speaker 3: What's the where?
Speaker 2: Casareco received one hundred thousand votes for city council in sou Paolo in Brazil. So formation of the political party in another country starting with Cooper.
Speaker 4: I think Brazil. It's gotta be like the Argentina. I think it's something.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's hear from Dante.
Speaker 3: Let to go.
Speaker 2: Australia was doing raizy stuff over there. This is true. This Australians going wild aid.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 6: Canada just always has so many and I don't think it's France has so many what parties? They have a lot of friends there. I'll go Canada just because I don't think it's France, and I want to be different.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know that Canada just was swimming with political parties, but yeah, that's where it happened. Nice man. Yeah, they formed it as like a political satire thing of like, you know, just going against government corruption and all that.
Speaker 6: I think Canada, while they are like fairly two party, I think like most out of a lot of countries have like a significant like minority section.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's where they went, those Canadians Canadian politics because Brian.
Speaker 2: He knows it all and we'll talk about us. But I don't. I don't like, Oh, I want one Canadian election cycle.
Speaker 3: And that was that was enough.
Speaker 2: Y'all better start listening. It could come up more on Yeah, honestly.
Speaker 4: Better learn your Canadian projects exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay. Question fourteen. This question is multiple choice. Uh, this isn't about an inanimate object. For all the pet rock owners out there, a nice Which of the following objects ran for election in British Columbia multiple times between two thousand and four and two thousand and eight, including for a position on the Board of Governors. Coming within six percent of being elected is very close? Oh my gosh, we're being an inanimate object. No sentience about this My pet rock is oh, I need to give you the options.
Speaker 3: Yes, we could just get can we do one round?
Speaker 2: Or we just like, where's the buzzes? Guys, where are you at? Okay? A traffic cone, B, fire hydrant, C, snowplow or d aple tree.
Speaker 4: Town it it's gotta be snow, it's gotta.
Speaker 6: Be okay, Aiden, I don't think it's fire hydrant because how would you take that out of the Wait city council?
Speaker 2: They could just meet around the fire hydrant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was like, is it like a local fire hydrant that they're like, damn, this thing rocks, but you can't move it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm gonna say, fire hydrant? I've talked about something. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of traffic cone. I think that's hilarious. Uh, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't a pushover, but super good push over.
Speaker 5: When I was in high school, we had, uh, we had a traffic cone as the mascot of our cross country team one year because we like stole it from another school and then we put googly eyes on it and then we would bring it to every meet and he was like, our team mascot was a traffic cone.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: It was definitely we did that for uh for marching, we had a Cone marching.
Speaker 2: Band two electric.
Speaker 5: I'm also going to go I'm also going to go snowclown because it has to be.
Speaker 2: It makes so much sense for Canada. But actually it was a to who got it right. Yo talked himself into fire hydrant and a fire hydrant came within six percent being collected.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they were just like the fire hydrant down the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this fire.
Speaker 2: Hydrants us the community. He's one of them.
Speaker 3: He saved my house more times than the other guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about the story, so we'll leave it to your imagination. You can google it. I should have looked into it more.
Speaker 3: Luckily, I would love to.
Speaker 4: Don't take that and you don't know the story. Cooper's I'm challenging right now.
Speaker 6: Cooper's going for a Oh see, I was about to go into the story card fire high.
Speaker 4: That almost got electing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: The whole story. I think that is the whole story. Like that is a sentence long story and that's kind of all you need.
Speaker 3: That's a story. Hey, he locked in.
Speaker 4: I'm going for it.
Speaker 2: It was wild enough that I was like, well, Cooper, I'm sorry to say that it was actually the fire hydrant. Oh my gosh, it was just it was just I saw it on the Wikipedia article.
Speaker 3: I had to.
Speaker 2: I had to make it a question. I couldn't say no to that. This Wikipedia article was about non human candidates for office. Amazing.
Speaker 3: That's pretty I need to look that up.
Speaker 2: It was super fun to read through. Okay, well we've thrown down a gauntlet already. Let's see what we have left. Question fifteen. This question is multiple choice. In the nineteen eighties, the town of Lahitas, Texas, held an election for mayor between human incumbent Tommy Steele, a wooden statue of a Native American, a dog named Buster, in a goat named Clay Henry. Who won? What? Who won? Who? Is the question? That's the question. So it is a multiple choice. It is multiple choice. There were four the incumbent, I'll read one more time, human incumbent, Tommy Steele, a wooden statue of a Native American, a dog named Buster, and a goat named Clay Henry.
Speaker 6: See, while I think, like, honestly, I think the incumbent probably won, Clay Henry got that Boston.
Speaker 2: What's his Boston Curtis name.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Boston Curtis name. So I got hen he got the Boston Curtis vibes.
Speaker 2: This is true, this is true. Let's hear from Dante.
Speaker 4: But Boston Curiston win.
Speaker 3: Zero Boston Curtis.
Speaker 5: I also had that same thought of like if all those like, it's just such a good name, Like I just want to vote for that goat. I mean no, no, no, no, I want it.
Speaker 2: I want it.
Speaker 5: I think it's fine that we both do it because I think it's the right answer. I mean, like I would love, what would love for the statue of the Native American to be like the Victor. But I just realistically, I think historically Texas probably not probably not the most progressive state.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think I think.
Speaker 4: The Native Americans statue or it.
Speaker 2: Was a wooden statue of a Native American.
Speaker 3: Statue, Connor, can I change mine just to spice it up?
Speaker 2: Or no, I'll allow it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go the human I'll be.
Speaker 2: Boring, Okay, I'll take the boring zone.
Speaker 6: So that Dante and if it is not Boston Curtis but Clay Henry, then we're not both right.
Speaker 2: Well, guys. Fortunately, nobody answer was the dog named Buster. He's just coming in all cute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he doesn't have a last name or a first name. That's also a place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is true. But the incumbent wanted to keep the town dry and the residents were so upset about it that they elected Buster out of spite.
Speaker 3: That's Clay Henry would have let the alcohol flow.
Speaker 4: Well, what's what's Buster going to do?
Speaker 5: Make?
Speaker 4: Change? Change it?
Speaker 2: It's just another guy, I guess.
Speaker 4: The incumbent wants to keep the town dry. Is Buster going to pass legislation to make it?
Speaker 3: A little papprint on the bill signing it in the law?
Speaker 2: They just said, enough of us for you. It's delightful.
Speaker 3: What was the names?
Speaker 4: Is a heavy alcohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big booze and dog.
Speaker 6: I think the only one you could convince to switch it would be the human guy, like literally you could like talk to him because the statues not play Henry so good, so good.
Speaker 2: Little do our contestants know that this was the fake answer?
Speaker 5: Looks like they were fooled this time.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we've reached the end of the questions. We still have two challenges left out there.
Speaker 3: Connor, do you want to do the thing.
Speaker 2: Please any other questions, Okay, let's do a speed run here, speed run, don't tell what do you think there's a tough one, Cooper. Which one?
Speaker 5: Did you challenge the fire hydrant? I think I might challenge Stubbs Stubbs the cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't get written in for us.
Speaker 5: I think even though I got that one right, I'm pretty sure. Yeah, Okay, yeah, I think that was your points.
Speaker 2: I still feel like maybe it was a presidential situation.
Speaker 3: Could be I'm gonna challenge the mule.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna challenge Boston Curtis?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna challenge Boston Curtis because you said elected, yes, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he could like get elected.
Speaker 6: I think he either he didn't like actually receive votes or whatever, or like he might have received the votes but he didn't get elected.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, I don't know about the aftermath of the election, like whether they accepted it or not. It could a sneaky reveal.
Speaker 6: They stick to my guns. I don't think he got zero. I don't think fifty one people voted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was actually in the aftermath they revealed it and it was actually just like the two people in the costume of the horse.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're running the town Boston.
Speaker 4: The fame.
Speaker 2: Well you guys ready to hear the answer? Yeah, Boston. Curtis received fifty one votes and the opposition got zero.
Speaker 3: That's a bummer.
Speaker 2: And Dante Stubbs was written in for us name yeah, big big cat on Capitol Hill. The the big answer was the dog named Buster the last tell me Henry that one. Clay freaking Henry won the we do because Tommy Steele was from Houston and was chosen as mayor by some businessmen visiting the town, and Clay Henry's owner had multiple generations of family from the town and decided that if someone from Houston could be mayor, so could his goat. So he had a friend from Henry and eventually won the seat, and goats have been in the office of mayor in Lahitas, Texas ever since.
Speaker 6: Wait hang on now, that's wait, that's so awesome.
Speaker 4: Who's doing like the actual mayor job?
Speaker 2: The goat that's a great question. You need to be mayor to Clay Henry the Thurson. All you need to do, mayor, Monicole Clay hop hat. Then you're set. Then you're set, and Clay Henry's probably got a beard for sure.
Speaker 6: You're probably choose through the ribbons and all those ribbons cutting ceremonies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just choose them. Choose them up, Clay Henry.
Speaker 3: Job, nice job, excellent job, Clay, Clay and Boston.
Speaker 2: Absolute legends, absolute legends. Well, folks, looks like we've rolled into the station. Time to go check out the dog show. Wait, oh wait, that's we didn't decide who won. Oh wait, yeah, let's see who were doing.
Speaker 4: We didn't figure.
Speaker 5: Out these are have ever been competed for? And you were about to let us off the butelie.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can stay on the bus. I think they can stay in the drop off lane for like two minutes. Who what?
Speaker 3: I drop down to five?
Speaker 2: So I think I have eight points?
Speaker 4: I have three?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Dante, looks like you are getting all the pets to this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that will request congrat under requests left we cap I'm going to request behind the ear, just the tip of the nose.
Speaker 2: That was a given. Yeah. Yeah, well we better get off this bus before Cooper Nadan get jealous of all these pets I'm about to give you.
Speaker 6: I know, well, I think that's all that time we have today.
Speaker 2: If you enjoyed your ride on Bus one today, we'd really appreciate it if you told your friends about us. We're on all the social media's at bust one Trivia that is the U. S o n. E. Trivia, or email your topic for question ideas to Bus one Trivia at gmail dot com. Before we go, we'd like to thank Bert for the use of our theme song five nine seven eight, which nine out of ten pets agree is a banger. Not just thanks for writing Bus one. We'll see you next week. Let us know lay is a disease?
Speaker 3: Is it a disease?
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: What's the other hot take?
Speaker 6: You have?
Speaker 3: Just two guys.
Speaker 4: I'm my first name, Basis