Speaker 1: Yeah, man, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Man?
Speaker 3: So? What's up?
Speaker 1: We're coming from work?
Speaker 3: Nah, I was home. I was home. I was doing some study, studying and you know, writing notes, you know, and science and paperwork with some That's some personal stuff I'm doing. And yeah, has I've been doing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: One second?
Speaker 1: Mm hm, So all right, but bae, bet, I'm everybody with Johnny Vega.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I saw him last night and I saw a few times before. That was for lp W, so I thought, should him on the show. And here we are, and I'm still getting a block with questions and comments from listeners, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 3: Let's come.
Speaker 1: That's your questions, come up real quick? Roll seit today? My bad bet? So how you feeling, man.
Speaker 3: Man, that's feeling good. I'm a little sick, so it throws. If I sound a little weird, I apologize. I've been having this since last night, but I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you taking time out your schedule to come be with me. Of course, immediately after, by way to a plug real quick, I got my boy Lenny Cash coming on immediately after this interview. He's supposed to come on earlier, but he was working. So yeah, so that's gonna happen right now, I mean that's gonna happen, all.
Speaker 1: Right, cool cool cool. So for those for those of us who don't know, tell us about yourself. All right.
Speaker 3: For those who don't know me, my name is Johnny Vega. I'm a former iw Tag Team Champions and unfortunately I lost the boats. But I work for iw A Intense Wrestling Alliance in New Jersey, and I currently wrestle in LPW. If you don't know, it's Legacy Pro Wrestling in Queens, New York and Mazurra.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and that's that's the only place that you wrestled for.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Hey, so so like, so you rus those promotions right? Are you like a free agent or you stook tied down to them?
Speaker 3: I'm a free agent, so I usually do LPW slash iw A on two separate occasions. Most of my time has been an Intense Wresting Alliance Madrid of time. Sometimes they usually go to Legacy for wrestling, but majority is I w A.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So do you have like so like, do you have like independent bookings outside of those two.
Speaker 3: Only bookings that I have, which is like booking bookings, which is I w A other than that as you get booked from you know, Legacy Pro. But yeah, it's about it really, Okay, we.
Speaker 2: Have anything coming up, like anything you should be the lookout for, like any matches or something like that.
Speaker 3: January eighteenth, I might I might show up an LPW. I'm not sure yet, having having wrestled in Legacy Pro since last June, which is the last opponent with those who know for those who don't know, is doctor Hilly p Wisdom that I beat, I might make my return and Legacy Pro. I'm not sure yet. I do have another booking in that same day, which is i w A, which is another promotion. Of course I plan. I'm not even shirts, so I might conflict whether the two that I might choose. But I mean, who knows. I might return to Legacy Pro or just go to Iway.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us about tell us about your career. That's fun.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been training for three years. I started training in twenty twenty one in House to Glory. I had my first booking last April of the thirteenth of this year, so I've been training for three years and wrestling for six months or so, and man, Bro, it's a long journey. Bro, I could even remember like it was yesterday, Like we had this open house in twenty twenty one. It's like maybe like sixty people you know coming in, coming in, you know, wanted to be wrestlers and stuff. And out of those sixty, we was like thirty. Out of those thirty was twenty five. It's a small class now, very small, and I kind of I kind of could say to me that I'm proud where I've been, but just one of those people where it's like who's scared of their own shout? Is Like when I started training, I was so scared of a lot of things, taking bombs, skinning, concussions, broken bones or whatever. I was. I was very scared, like a scared cat. From that time forward, I started training more, started like seeing myself progress, and from now to then, I can finally feel comfortable on my own skin, meaning that I could do and say things that I feel comfortable, whether it's in wrestling, whether it's in promos, I could do that thing like it's like it's cake. Man, it's been it's been a long journey. I can say a lot of things about what I've been through, But from the post of the cons that I've been I could say, like, man, I could make to me. I feel like I made it in a way, you know, I feel like I made it feel like I've I've done the things that I wanted to do. I felt like the things that I wanted to accomplish is starting to build up in that kind of way.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: So you said that you joined like you said, joined the House of Glory slash LPW in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yes, what about I w A like I'll start with them. Uh, well, funny story. I wanted to go with my friend. I don't know if you know Corey.
Speaker 4: Mack hi right, I just came as came in before the problem. I just came from here, like with my kids do homework and stuff at library.
Speaker 3: Oh. So, the funny thing is that when I did i w A, it wasn't I wasn't booked, Okay, I was. I wasn't booked. I was only there to support Corey Mack. I was there to support my fellow friend O Sea though I don't know if you know who he is, the culture bear and the promoter asked me, did I wrestle? I said, yeah, Russell, I just wanted to help bring crew whatever the case. Maybe I wanted to help at least get my name out to networks and networks and network And he was like, okay, you want to wrestle? Sure, yeah, I mean why not? So it was it was it was fast, like it gave me a chance, you know. He was like, you want to wrestle, why not come on as a booking I'm not gonna decline of booking and stuff I was putting in the sixth Way. I didn't have I didn't know who anybody was in the locker room. The only person I knew that was very, very familiar with was t J. Marconi. Oh yeah, big guy, big guy. I was like, whoa like seem in person? Was it was like seeing Andre and Giant almost.
Speaker 2: Like see people in person, right, like not seeing them through like TV something like that. They're much bigger in real life.
Speaker 3: Real yeah, very very down to earth the guy. And you know, I was what is it? Third match in the sixth Way. It was me and some other guys kind of kind of messed up a little on the Sixth Way. I lost. I lost my debut, but's all right, that's all right. This one was this This was April thirteenth, twenty twenty four, this year. Yeah, this was in uh I think this was in El Nacho, New Jersey. It's a restaurant slash wrestling, gotcha, gotch Yeah? Yeah, very very very good people, very good crowd that family friendly of course, family friendly. And then I think the promoter fell in love what I did in the ring. I had a character as Johnny Suave, you know, I'm here for the Mama Sithas and the and the Mommy's right there. He loved it. All the dancing, the charismatic stuff that I'd done in the ring. He loved it. And then from that time point I just did I did. I did idem way throughout.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So, like I said, like I first saw you, the first time I saw you, it was that June was June twenty knife lpw assension against Hillary P. Wisdom, Right, and tell me about what do you remember about that night.
Speaker 3: That Knight felt It felt very different from me. It felt very very different, not because I was facing Hilly, but the fact that I don't know that Knight felt very very different, like the atmosphere, the energy felt it felt good. I'm gonna say that it felt it felt very good in a way because it's like man from twenty twenty two from I don't know if you was there in twenty twenty two for RPS at the time, Oh no way, people who do know who I was watching? If you do know RPS, that was my first ever match was in a triple threat. It was me Hillary and Corey Mack and that night on twenty twenty two and RPS, I turned my back on Corey Mack by low blowing him and joining forces with Doctor Hilly P. Wisdom. So for that moment came full circle on that night of twenty twenty four in June. That night solidify everything from from the bad to the good. From the good part. He took me under his wing, and that night solidified that I was no more being his number two guy as a student for doctor Hillary Pee Wisdom. Such a bad dude, right, such a bad dude.
Speaker 2: I've seen him.
Speaker 1: I should get all the show. He's never responsored me. Man, he's a meani.
Speaker 3: Point in my ear, like and that night, you know what's crazy? That night he usually called it my mother, my mother. I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 3: But he got what he deserved that night. He got whatever he deserved that night.
Speaker 2: Real quick, before I before I get more into this Hillary stuff, right quick? So why did you turn on I forgot his name, just said this on Quartermack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, que mac.
Speaker 3: Man. You know it's crazy. You're not the first person that asked me why. A lot of people ask me why that turned on Corey Mack. Well you want the answer, I got you. So it's the first time here. The reason why I turned on Corey Mack that night is because I felt like he was holding me back throughout the years.
Speaker 1: I felt like.
Speaker 3: He was trying to put me as is Batman, Robin his psydechic almost and Hilly never saw me as a psydekic. Hilly saw me as an equal. Okay, right, I did what most people who should have done, turning your friends, and that's exactly what I did because I felt like that night on April twenty twenty two, that Hillary saw me as an equal. Whatever we talked behind closed doors, I'm not gonna say here, but he told me something very valuable that night. He told me that to be your own equal, you have to get rid of the dead weight anyway. So I get rid of the dead weight, and I joined Hillary. That's who became the Philosophy Club. And now I'm my own man. Now I'm a man.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I'm a little bit shocked to hair love this because like, look at you, You're you're clearly a baby face. You was saying, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: Most people have told me that I have a babyface mannerism and a baby face as a as a person. I never I don't give off this bad guy healish way because they always tell me, oh, you should grow facial hair. I don't. I don't do I don't do facial So when you always say, oh, you do so good as being a bad guy, I'm a baby face like this, what you give on when I give up? Yeah? Nothing, nothing that gives bad guy just straight like charming, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm breaking mother's heart. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, okay, cool, cool, back by so bad. So back to our initial conversation point. So that that that night, right that match you had right.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I pulled up here while you were talking, because where I do I do press?
Speaker 2: I do, like you know, a blog for my website, my platforms radio. So I'm on Esperial dot com. It's the blog page and I typed in l p W and I found the Ascension.
Speaker 1: My Ascension review. M Yeah, Johnny Vega defeated doctor.
Speaker 2: He'll repeat with them three and three quarter stars out of five thumbs up.
Speaker 1: All I have here is good storytelling.
Speaker 2: I didn't write.
Speaker 1: I didn't write like a paragraph. I have great storytelling.
Speaker 2: That's that's all I have. A magicals but yeah, I'll take it. Yeah, okay, cool, cool cool. And then I believe I believe we were also in the Battle Royal on this past Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like that's all You're coming out by mister saying like wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So funny thing is that same night I was in i W A. That's when I defended my i W Tag team titles against four of the guys in a fatal four way tag match. I lost. I came up with a little short so we took me was me, Corey and Osito. We took the drive. He's like, you know it's gonna b W. I mean, why not? So we had an idea. What was talking on the road. He's like, you know what what's main event? I was like, oh, it's it's a Battle Royal, it's a bat Royal. We were going to Battle roy We go to battle. So we went, we went, and then later that night I went to the back and I asked the promoter. I said, hey, can I can I do Battle Royal? I just came back from Jersey. He's like, you just came back from Jersey. I'm like, yeah, I just came back. I want to wrestle more. Do you want to do Bartrol? Of course I want to do battle personally. I've never done any bad roys in my career. So that's my first ever Battle Royal I've ever done first one.
Speaker 1: The winner of that boy, we will see that.
Speaker 2: It was my boy. Let's close raim with that right now. Putting the wrong order, I think, wait, oh no, that's the that's the wrong that's the wrong event. Si. I'm still fencing good uncomfromised.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The Battle Royal. The Battle Royal is going down, going down top shelf. No diamond barago, nochie roach. When you king, I you go the lp w uncomp my Battle Royal. Yep, huh, I don't remember why if I gave it three in a quarter star. Yes, that is right, I give it three in a quarter stars.
Speaker 1: I thought I read wrong. I thought three quarterback. If three and a quarter.
Speaker 2: Stars, thumbs up, let's wi role here. General manager Corey Lee came out to present the Legacy Cup the m v P This match with J with J J Pete, who will eliminate I believe four guys the most of anybody in this match, but gotlimated by Frankie Forms ultimately one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That man, that man is something.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: He gives me off next gen John Moxley, Frankie Forums, Yeah, he gives me He's a death match guy. Man, He's a He's trying to be a death match. He's going to be a death match. That's the way I've seen him.
Speaker 2: I don't know about him, like not not only did he eliminate my my close friend Jordan Pearce, right, but he did by cheating.
Speaker 1: He was a freaking was the little rake thing?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: Skewers? Yeahs man, But he's something, you know. I got my eyes on him. I feel like we could do something in the near future. I got my eyes on him. He's like he's like a next gen or I can kind of see like a young cz W job most you know, and that's the way I've seen Frankie forums. But I got something that guy's very something.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, cool cool cool home plus this thing press the play by mistake before, but okaya.
Speaker 1: Before, let's.
Speaker 2: Before I move on to another. Before I move on, right, what did that match right victory mean for you? The one I'm talking talking about your match we had with Hillary P Wisdom doctor apologize But then that match meant to me it was very very dramatic, very very Yeah, this very dramatic, very very what you call it?
Speaker 1: Uh, just told this. Yeah, I was very captivating as far as story wise.
Speaker 3: But to me, it felt it felt like the end. I felt like the end of most things. It felt like two years of leadership, two years of learning, and two years of abuse. It felt like the end in a good way because I felt like defeating Hillary Pea Wisom was was a bittersweet moment because he told me a lot of things that nobody has ever taught me. He told me things that Corey Corey mag never taught me. He told me things that nobody in LPW has ever taught me. And come into full circle after like the emotional abuse, I don't know if you've seen like the earpool, you know, humiliating me in front of me and my mom, and you know, I kind of had enough that last straw, I don't know. It was the last show prior to Ascension where he smacked me in front of people. I don't know what pay per view was at. I forgot what it was, but that was that was it. He smacked me that night. I don't know which paper view was it. And I had enough. I had enough to smack him and then he low blowed me. And that's when it came my own. And that night when I defeated Hillary, it felt it felt good. It felt like all this weight off my shoulders and I felt like it was a new chapter, a new chapter for Johnny Vega, a new chapter. What's next for LPW, what's next for me going forward?
Speaker 2: And we'll get to that more. You want, get to that, get this.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right. It just felt something. It just felt like I'm relieve, you know, it just felt like the weight off my shoulders, felt everything took everything out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean you already.
Speaker 2: Gave insight as to like no back then, right, tell real quick, tell and I s we're gonna move on after this one last question, right, tell us about the relationship.
Speaker 1: With He'll repeaple with them now like now when we for nothing.
Speaker 3: I have nothing. I have nothing to talk about regarding to him. I think we have no connection whatsoever. I think I'm done with him. He's done with me. I'm more done with him. I'm more done with him.
Speaker 1: Cool, cool, Cool, I have hair. Just tell me about your and your mother.
Speaker 3: I love my mom. I mean, who doesn't love their mother?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I love my mom. You know, she's always been there for me. She's always supported me. What I wanted to do, whether it was to be a wrestler, was to be like a football player, baseball player, whatever the case.
Speaker 1: The football. Mhmm, you're planking the football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I was younger, Okay, yeah, when I was young I wanted to do something. So she's always supportive, very love and very caring. Of course. I mean, no, I have to.
Speaker 1: Tell me about that.
Speaker 3: Thatking about your your football career, however long it was. I only did football, like in middle school. I only did in middle school. Like I got hurt once and then like I just stopped. Yeah, the guy you know ran like shoulder boulder whatever it's called in football, and then took my one. Now I was like, yeah, football's not for me.
Speaker 2: Football is not for me.
Speaker 3: I only did it once just for fun.
Speaker 1: You get hurt.
Speaker 3: I was definitely hurt. I was definitely hurt. I had a bloody nose. But I only did it for fun. I never was in like an official school team, like.
Speaker 2: Like during recess, like after school, right with friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I only did one tryout for football. One tryout. I never got it. I never got the gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, in my life was like no recess with my middle school, my friends and we used to hand both of actual football.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: But to me when when I when I was when I did the tryout, the coach at the time was like, kid, you're not very athletic. I'm like, you're right, he wasn't lie. I was there very athletic. I was always to myself. I'm very introvertic. I've always told my you know, I like my things the way I see that I like to do, whether it's wrestling, whether it's you know, watching TV. I was always to myself. I was very, very, very athletic at the time. M hm, do you watch sports. Uh. The only sport I've watched was Major League Baseball. Mhm, that's the only thing. Not basketball. I used to watch basketball like a couple of years back, but only only players I originally liked, and the NBA was Lebron uh, Derrick Rose and Kamelo Anthony at the time.
Speaker 2: But that's more than me. I never I never followed sports, you know. Yeah, I know it's weird, but I never followed sports. Never into like basketball, football, baseball night that I will never really the.
Speaker 3: Sports interesting disdressing, right, yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Wrestling, I don't know, because you know it's uh, I don't know, like pretermined, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get that and use the florid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, cool, cool, cool, Okay your your expoke on dance Uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick.
Speaker 2: Describer experience with lp W, you know, like no like no dealing with you know, your contemporaries and the managements just being their overall like describer experience being being lp W.
Speaker 3: L p W is different. I think it's different from any other promotion out in you. I think it's very, very die diverse. L p W has given me a lot of opportunities, not just for me, but everyone in the roster. LPW has given so much that I can't even talk about. It's given me. Hope, is given me, the courage, is giving me my confidence. I could say that for me. I don't know about anybody else in the LPW roster, but LPW is very, very different to me. It's like NXT in a way. LPR is like like NXT. You see, we got House to Glories like the main roster. LPW is like the NXT of LPW. That's the way I've seen it. You know. Of course, there are many opponents I want to face in LPW. Right, it's just different, bro. That's all I can say about LPW for right now. It is is different. People who say it's lp W is a stepping stone, it's not. It's not to me. It's it's to me. I think it's a it's a second promotion second, which is LPW first one h og main roster. That's the way I've seen it, That's the way I visualize it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I appreciate that because the first one to say that I've had I had Jordan Pearce.
Speaker 1: I had what's his name? The champion, uh, the champion right now, what's his name King.
Speaker 2: Had they said they had similar they had similar sentiments, that's what you're saying right now. You know, it's like it's like there, it's like it's like it's their thing that that they are part of, that they built together. And I'm saying, you know, kind of like an NXT. You know, I'm saying, like hashtag we are lp W. What I'm saying they should should do the thing one day? Right, like have they team lp W first Teamhouse of Glory something that I don't know, you know.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know, I'm saying I got ideas.
Speaker 2: You know, listen for those who don't know, right, I'm like, I'm currently on the writing team for one division pro right here.
Speaker 3: In New York or really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got ideas too, you know.
Speaker 2: I I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not tied down so I can know you old Ryan Staff, I got you the thing I got.
Speaker 3: I you know what's crazy and you know what's funny? One Division. Uh, that's one of the promotions I currently want to work for one division. It's it's one division and also it's another promotion. I don't know. I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 1: Every day, yes, I know that I did not know that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I don't want to, but I don't want to do I want to commit what we call it contract tampering. So let me stop talking, right, Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to get that season assistment. I don't want to get that. But one division is on my it is on my radar. And also we Are Wrestling is on my radar. I don't know anything about we Are. You should go to the uh.
Speaker 2: A lot members.
Speaker 1: That's a similar.
Speaker 3: Those who are my radar. Those two are on my radar.
Speaker 5: Cool cool cool, okay, okay, So about about the management, right about what about the people like your contemporary, your fellow wrestlers in the locker room, Like, how is it like being being amongst them, being with them, working with them, cohabitating with them.
Speaker 3: It's good, very encouraging, very encouraging. But some people not really I was I would say I don't want to give names, and I don't want to give names. I don't want to get uh you know, anything that's in troubling. But I will say some people have their ways of talking things as into politics, you know, getting getting things that they want things to fast way instead of the hard way, like hard working or putting the effort or paying your dues. You know, there's a lot of things in the back that you know, things are said closed doors. There's a lot of positives. There's a lot of butt kissing. You know, there's a lot of things. But I'm not gonna say names. Those are some, But for majority in the LPW roster, I think the way I've seen things as a positive. I think it's very encouraging. I think it's uplifting. I think it's it's a it's a brotherhood and sisterhood. You know, that's the way I've seen uh in the roster. But like I said, there's some negatives behind closed door. Again, I'm not gonna say names, but there's a lot of things that goes around the LPW roster which is politics, butt kissing, and there's a lot of things that I just don't like.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, okay, okay. It's interesting to hear.
Speaker 2: Tell me about Tell me about I w A like working there and you being treated there and know by management, by by your fellow wrestlers.
Speaker 1: There about that, about that culture, that environment, that locker room, that management.
Speaker 3: The proper grammer a w A is different because I've never seen a locker room leader like TJ Marconi. Oh yeah, he's I could say a lot of good things about TJ. But man, he's he's really good at what he does. He's very He's one of those things where he's like they call him the ring General and iw A. He's very very like. He's very he's very respectful. He's very respectful in the ways where it's like he lift things in the butt fast instead of getting things too out of hand. You know. TJ is one of those guys where he's like, if you ever need help or advice, you always go to him. And me personally, I always ask for advice or anything that's helpful, I always usually go to TJ. Whether it's my fellow friends or colleagues, I go to them last, but majority I usually go to TJ. Because his his psychology wise and rusting is is good. He's been rustling for years and TJ is one of those guys were he knows where to help things and nitpick, you know, pick your brains. You know, that's where he does in the w A roster in the locker room. He's a great guy, very very good. But when I see him. He's a ring general throughout the roster. He's a ring general in the ring. When it comes to action, he's very good. And the promoter herself is very you know, very good, very good as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, all right, cool cool cool.
Speaker 2: So so just you just said that he also mentioned people with some earlier and also you know, mentioned your mom earlier. Who else do you attributor who else do you attribute on your success to.
Speaker 3: My cousin, my cousin destiny. I attribute everything that I do Sally. She passed away on January ninth, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, what's older cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's my older cousin.
Speaker 1: Right, somebody died, right, and you like gave a trip to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you want to tell me about tell me more about that, help you and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And you know, she alped me through a lot, man, And it sucks to see them. She's not here with us no more. It kind of sucks. I can't remember, like it was yesterday. You know, I just sat down, you know, I was watching TV. I get a call that you know, she passed away. I felt like it was a dream, you know, I just felt like everything was a pause. The whole world around me was at pause. And everything I do, everything I've do in the ring, everything I say in the ring, everything I do which is promos, whether I you know, do a suicide dive, I do everything because of her. Everything I come out to, which is like a wrist tape with her name on it, I do it for her.
Speaker 2: This just for how does she influence you?
Speaker 3: A lot of ways?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Just to be different? She was very different. Whether you're goofy, whether you're funny, whether you know you surrounding your stuff with you know, creative people. She was very different. Man. And the music you liked, which was Blink two, I think that's one of the coolest bands I've heard. You know, she was very different. She was not like the rest of everybody else. She wasn't you know, an angry because she was always happy. Man. She was always a loving person. Okay, all my time, I just say thank you for everything, you know, and it just sucks that there will happen. I don't want to say too much because it kind of hurts me a little bit, but I will say she was sure right now. I think she would be very proud of what I've done.
Speaker 2: Okay, I felt that.
Speaker 1: I felt that.
Speaker 2: I felt I felt that.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, cool cool, But tell me about your tag team partner.
Speaker 3: Kodos Oh, Man, that's the man. That's the that's the man right there, that real quick. So my first ever tag match was in I think May that was This was in Nutley, New Jersey. I w A. We went. He was a mystery partner of mine because I had to face Leather Jacket Mafia, which is Franko Costanzo and Fitz Michaels. At the time, I did not know who he was. I did not know who Quotasong was. I don't know who he was. When I found out he was a Lutra door, I was like, WHOA, that's pretty cool. So we talked things out. We had came up his ideas and the first time I ever met him, it was like it was a click. It was a great bond. When I first met him, it was it was very cool meeting him. Man. He has like a lot of similarities that I like. He had a lot of interest that I'll have, such as like you know anime TV shows, you know, different wrestlers that we look up to, and we just clicked. We just had like that, that bond like brotherhood. Like I first met him, it was it was like bro. It was like a click, you know. And since that day forward, he was in my tag team. He was by my side ever since.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Like Batman and Robin in a way like Batman and Robin.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, almost there, listener questions, I got too much points.
Speaker 3: That I want to want to dress, bringing out, bringing out.
Speaker 1: So what's next for you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So moving on?
Speaker 1: So what's next?
Speaker 2: And you have your site to set on what's next for you? We have your site set on.
Speaker 3: What's next for me? Well, what's next for me? I want that LPW World Champion from Annie King. That's what I want and ship. However, it's not gonna be easy and it's definitely gonna be hard. I think Annie King is one of the a stronger competitor I have my eyes on because I really really do want that LPW. But if I can't get it, that's okay, because I have my eyes on bigger things, larger than things than LPW then LPW World Championship. I do want to travel the world. I do want to go to Japan. I do want to go around the world that I do want to wrestle in different places I'd never been before. Whether it's one Division, whether it's we Are, whether it's Progress, whether it's you know, New Japan, whatever it is. Those are my sites. Those are my goals I want to get to. But most importantly what's next is I'm going to keep putting the work. I'm going to keep training, I'm gonna keep wrestling. And my eyes are still on the lp W World Champion.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, it's put on my place. Uh oh, here you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, is there anybody like on your radar, like anybody that anybody in particular that you that you want to target.
Speaker 1: The air that strong your eyere?
Speaker 3: I got five. I'm gonna I have like ten, but I'm gonna name five.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I got Noah Katano Okay, I got Mantequiya, Okay, I got Robbie Eagles, I have Raheem Royal okay. And the fifth one I think I wanted to happen, but I'm not sure it's Brian Excell.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And okay, So for for for sporting reasons or for personal reasons both okay, both? And when I say personal like I mean like no like like like personal to you because you want it, or like bad blood.
Speaker 3: Wise I want to say bad blood just yet I would say because I want it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it cool, cool, cool, Now it is that time, all right, for insurance purposes, I have to warn you ahead of time.
Speaker 1: But now it's time for listener questions. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now these people have truly have no filter, no chills. So even after I filter them out, you might you might just pete the paper that's up to you, let me.
Speaker 1: Know you're ready.
Speaker 6: Bringing on man brings, all right, of course anybody, of course, those who don't know, right you use hashtag STP radio or use the hot line nine one seven, two eight three, nine five six twenty four seven hour, twenty four hour, twenty four seven right to leave your text.
Speaker 2: Messages, to leave your voicemails, or just to call in live in the show to give your comments.
Speaker 1: Comes to questions to myself and my guests.
Speaker 2: So that's what people have been here social media, to the hotline, and I comprise a list of questions and comments to read to you that you want to respond to.
Speaker 1: All right, here you go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm kind I kind of want to say this first one because they're gonna edit, make it to a drop and play as.
Speaker 1: A parody, and I quote, you're cute? How old are you?
Speaker 3: How old I am that? This person? How old do you think I am? Let's let's get that first. How old do you think I am? Me?
Speaker 1: Personally, I'm looking at you right now, remembering you, seeing you, I would say, you see you starting? Say you started twenty twenty one, right, I would. I'm not gonna lie. You look twenty two like a baby.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, bingo, right, twenty two. You look young?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, so we answer that question. Okay, I have money, cash coming on in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This person asks anything to say to any cash?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay. I think he's on his own thing. You know, I got nothing, nothing but respect, no beef on each other side along. He's staying in his lane. I stay in my lane.
Speaker 1: How This next person asks, how did you become a Rustling fan?
Speaker 3: How'd you become a Rustling fan?
Speaker 1: How did you become a Rustling fan? I got you into it?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it was December two thousand and ten, December twenty fifth, okay, December twenty fifth ten, Christmas. I was flickering channels. I think it was like six or seven o'clock at night and flicking channels, you know, looking for cartoons. Then I spot like a blue logos to SmackDown. Okay, oh what SmackDown? So I just stood there and the first restler I've ever caught my eyes on was raymas Stereo. I kild notot it was Raymisterio. It was raymss Stereo versus oh Man a Jack Swagger. I think it was Jack Swagger or the undertake at the time m hm oh. He had his colorful pants with his mask. I was truly amazed. I was amazed. I was like, whoa, what's what's this? And all these acrobatic stuff he was doing, like the six one nine and the frog spot. I was like, whoa, that's pretty cool. And then the next Russ came in. I think who it was. I think it was oh Man, John Cena, Yeah, it was. It was definitely John Scene At the time. The music, I was like this song at the time, it was very cheesy, very very cheesy song at the time I went out with like the orange shirt and everything. He came up with this. I was like, whoa, running down the ring. That was cool. I think at the time, in that time well really made me a fan was Ray Mysteria. At the time, it was just Ray Mysterio. If it wasn't for Ray or John Cena, I would never have been a resting fan at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what hold on?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: This person asks, are you worried? Are you worried that if Corazone will ever turn on you?
Speaker 3: No? Unlikely, unlikely. I don't. I don't think so. I think me courtA Zone are very very like clicked together. I would never think like that, like him turning on me or me turning him. Never.
Speaker 2: The same person also asked, who would win your Corazone? He's trying to start some ship.
Speaker 7: But okay, okay, mere Courtoison. I think neither neither. I think the only way we could win it's about.
Speaker 3: Hugging it out. That's it. Hugging it out. What are they trying to do? Trying to split us already? Come on, I don't know who this person is, but they're trying. I don't know, they're trying to start something, just trying to start something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Because there's one last third question, who would win? You are cash Grab? I guess, I guess you're I guess I guess you and court Zone us cash.
Speaker 1: Grab because they're a team.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. That's an interesting tag match. I'm not gonna lie to me. Personally. The world may never know. We'll have to see when it happens. But whoever ask that question, very good because I think that match will will be very good. You know, Colna Swabi versus cash Grab. I don't see why not. I don't see why not, but the world may never know until it happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, and the last question I have here, well, not with a question, more for request. Tell me about your life and interest outside of wrestling.
Speaker 3: It's very simple, man, it's very simple. I'm not I'm a very simple person. I like small things, but outside wrestling stuff I like. I like to travel, I like to I like to go to the stores. I like to look around. I like to watch anime. I like to watch movies. I'm very simple. I'm not very like uh. I guess you could say a boring person the way I'm very boring in the way. What do you what do you watch?
Speaker 1: Watch anime?
Speaker 2: Moved?
Speaker 3: What do you watch. Yeah, I watched like I watched Tiger Mask V. That's like a arresting anime of Tiger Mask. I like watching Hunter x Hunter, I like watching Soul Leader. Like those, those three animes are my favorite. I like watching them. Besides, like micro Academia yards, so I feel like those to me personally, and who was gonna hate me? I think they're overrated. I think they're overrated for that. But those animes I just mentioned, I think those are the cool animates to watch. They're very cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, best best, real quick plugs, no anything else? You know?
Speaker 2: Do you take independent book to you plug that out of context bookings, real quick plugs.
Speaker 3: Sir, So you want to contact me? I have an Instagram, I have no Twitter, I have no YouTube. For my Instagram. It's Johnny x Vega own word or yep, the one we have right now, Johnny x Vega, Johnny with two ends and a Y Yes, sir, but the x v E A Vega. I'm taking bookings, whether it's Jersey, whether it's Japan, whether it's Korea, whether it's England. Baby, I'm available whenever you need I'm available if you need me. I got you I'm available. I bring my partner courtA Zone. Let's make some Let's make some money, man, Let's make things happen. Let's wrestle Real Quick Plug Cortzone, Real Quick Quota Zone is Quodo Zone. It's at Cordo Zone. Wrestler on Instagram. Righty, yes, all right?
Speaker 1: Sorry boy? So I COEO R A z O N wrestler w R E S T L E R all one word right, yes, sir? Okay?
Speaker 3: Bet? Bet?
Speaker 1: Bet?
Speaker 3: What else? That's everything we have?
Speaker 2: Like I set up another guest coming on immediately after you alwaso if anything? Last thing worth to say? It's been a pleasure having you. You're welcome any Tom. We're gonna run back. You'read No, I'm gonna ask you. We're gonna runs running back.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: You know I'm ready whenever you ready. You know I'll be in New Jersey b N L p W. You know you need me.
Speaker 2: I got you, bet, bet, bet so bet, I'm at you.
Speaker 1: Quick question? What do you what do you hear your podcast on?
Speaker 3: I listen to my podcast on YouTube, Spotify or Apple Music.
Speaker 2: All right, bet one, when I'm done finalizing the eland you on the link on Spotify, right.
Speaker 3: Fire Bro, appreciate you. Thank you so much for having me. It was a pleasure and it was an honor. Thank you, everybody.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, Stay tuned. Wait, what time is it right now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We got people stuff all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm about to cut the website stream, but yo, I'm muta be lowed on YouTube in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have money cash on for that, alright, I'm going nowhere, alright, bet all right, cool h