Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself. You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 2: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 2: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 2: Go to glamfam dot com. Look you look so cute today.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Eric is Laura Kane after Dark.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Laura Kane and this is my fabulous co host who's super nice. Hi tonight.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I'm always a delight mm hm.
Speaker 1: Eric Rimmer over here and we have producer Brian behind the mund. Okay, we have various things to cover tonight, we do. Okay, we have my big mistake.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we have a photograph.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, good well do okay. We have our podcast Pumpkin Patch date that we went on on Saturday. We have an update on that.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about next Monday, because that's Brian is going to be pulling his Halloween stunt whatever. That is something in my house and it's something sinister Double D News. I know it's smells so bad of dog pee right here, doesn't it. I've cleaned around the couch. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: It just starts smelling a minute.
Speaker 1: You go, darn it. It's anyway. I know it's terrible. I know. I don't know what to do. Could just ignore it? Just plug your nose. And we have the Double D News and the name game. And I wanted to start off with something that happened to me. That's kind of weird. I don't know if this has ever happened to you, and I'm kind of nervous about it. But I woke up this morning and usually I see my roommate Marie. We have breakfast together and then she goes off to work, and then I'll go off to work or whatever I'm doing that day. My other roommate, Antonio, he goes to work at four point thirty in the morning or five, so I don't ever see him until he comes home. So, m I got up this morning, like eight thirty, and Marie had already left, and so I had the house to myself, So I don't know what I did. I just muddled around. I played with the dogs, I had some food, I put up some decorations, and then it was like about eleven thirty and I hear from Antonio's room, Hey I'm here. I'm like, wait, what You've been here the whole time? I didn't even know you were like sleeping. I didn't know you'd not gone to work today. What on God's green earth did I do or say? Did I say anything like I'm worried?
Speaker 2: Like did I have like a freaky talking to yourself?
Speaker 1: Totally? Like how god crazy? What kind of things did he possibly hear me do? What do I do when I'm not thinking that anybody's listening to me? I'm sure I talked to myself.
Speaker 2: Did you have any elect where any electronic devices involved.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no. I didn't do anything. I didn't make any like crazy phone calls. I didn't talk to anybody on the phone.
Speaker 2: That's not what I was referring to.
Speaker 1: I know what you're referred to. And no, that didn't happen. Okay, I wasn't walking around naked. H I just really he's the type of person though, that won't tell me anything, Like if he heard something or if I did something really weird, he would not bring it up.
Speaker 2: He's probably so used to it happening on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wait, you can't just like pop up out of nowhere and say, oh, by the way, I'm here, because this door is always kind of cracked open a little bit. Oh my god, Oh my god. I think I talked to myself. And I definitely talked to Elvis like he's of my child, so you do. But anyway, that's nothing new. Okay, So let's talk about my face for a minute and something my big mistake.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to preface it by saying I found a picture that speaks a thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, let me just if nobody has noticed yet, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to just show everybody this picture and then everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, show show YouTube too, so well, like, of course, thank you very much, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: The eyebrows are very similar.
Speaker 1: Now here's the big mistake that I made. And I should know at this age and this time of my life, I should know better, right, But I decided to cheap out. I wanted to get my eyebrows not tattooed. But it's like this Ombrey powder thing. It's kind of like it it's permanent for like two years or whatever, but not as permanent as the tattoo is. Anyway, I found a group on and there was like a big fifty percent off sale on Groupon. So I bought this eyebrow ombre technique thing for half off. And I didn't know the store, I didn't know the person whatever it was. I'm like, oh my god, I got such a great deal on this. So I got it a while ago, and then I decided I'm gonna go do that eyebrow thing this week. So I made an appointment. I went in. It was down the street. Not gonna say any names or anything. I don't even remember the name of the place, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: It's probably a good idea.
Speaker 1: And she's doing my eyebrows and I she's shaving them, but I thought she was just shaving off some of the like the errant hairs that are around my eyes. But what she was doing was she was shaving them thin so she could see this like little scar that's like on the tip of my eyebrow that she needed to really get into. And then she gives me the mirror when she's all done with this technique that took three hours, and I look and I go, is the are you done? Like?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: Is this? Is? This? Is this it? Because they're really thin? Like I feel like I just got out of prison, Like I just took up a sharpie and drew like two lines on my face.
Speaker 2: Can I draw? Can I draw a tear and drop on the corner of your ears?
Speaker 1: Sharpie?
Speaker 2: Sure? Okay? Would you let me?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, it'll fit them.
Speaker 2: It fits the bills, Brian, Will this come off?
Speaker 1: It'll come No, I'll get it off with Yeah, I'll get off alcohol. I don't know, Okay, Yeah, it looks like I drew these on with like I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's perfect.
Speaker 1: Does that mean I killed somebody. Oh my god, Oh my god. Anyway, I did not leave the house all day Friday. I did a bunch of stuff inside, but I could not go outside. It was horrified.
Speaker 2: I can't stop looking, I know.
Speaker 1: And so today at work.
Speaker 2: My boss, oh, I forgot about your work.
Speaker 1: Yes, I forgot that. I forgot about the eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should have rethought that to your drop.
Speaker 1: I forgot about my eyebrows because it happened on Thursday. So I went to work today, didn't even really think about it. And then my boss says to me, oh, did you do something to your eyebrows? And I'm like, yes, I unfortunately did, and yes it looks horrific, and yes I might be a prisoner for Halloween because it fits. It fits the look. And she said, well, I'm just a real eyebrow person. So I just noticed they were pretty thin. I'm like, I know this like the nineties. Remember when the nineties and then you barely you have like tiny, tiny eyebrows. Yes, that's not in style anymore. So look, don't cheap out on something that's permanent, like eyebrow tattooing process or maybe this tear drop that you just put on my.
Speaker 2: Well you should. I mean, you did buy a pregnancy test at the Taller Tree.
Speaker 1: I did? I did. I actually did do that. I did many things like that at the Dollar Tree.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so that's my big mistake. I haven't eaten anything since like nine o'clock this morning. By the way, Wow, I'm hungry since my.
Speaker 2: Asture even functioning lucid right now.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Okay, so on Saturday, play the fun Halloween music. We had our Hello you just turned me out?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: We had our our podcast Pumpkin Patch Day up at California farm Life in Ramona, and it was so fun. And I gotta say.
Speaker 2: It was really fun.
Speaker 1: Now we Brian, You're I don't know, did you grow up in like a country environment or in a city environment?
Speaker 2: Country?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I've always been city, city, city city. I grew up in the city, grew up in Los Angeles, born in Hollywood. When never lived in the country ever have I ever? So driving up there and pulling up into the little dirt lot, I like, I felt like I could breathe for the first time in like months, and breathing clean, fresh air. It was so peaceful. It's really great. Being in the country like that really fun. And it's just like in San Diego's just what it was like a half hour away up in Ramona on Rangeland Road. Anyway, it was really great. And she the owner. They're the Dowel family and they've owned this this farm since the seventies and they are the provider of pretty much all the pumpkins that you see at all the like pop up pumpkin patches around down parking lots and stuff. They grow a million pounds worth of pumpkins. There were so many pumpkins and she said that it was kind of empty.
Speaker 2: Did you see the photograph of it when it's full. Yes, it was like insane.
Speaker 1: They had pink pumpkins and black pumpkins, and striped pumpkins, and pumpkins that look like the Cinderella carriage. I loved that pumpkin. And then little boy Eric got to go on a tractor ride I did. That was really fun.
Speaker 2: You got to play with cows, oh.
Speaker 1: I know, the Highland cows, Outlander Highland cows. Alisa brought her little babies and they had these little flower headdresses on their like teacup cows, and they're so lovable and cute and you guess what. They love to eat pumpkins they do. I know they're strong, they're really really strong. And they have horns too. They're really very cute.
Speaker 2: The same thing your fingernails are made of.
Speaker 1: I wish my fingernails were that strong. Wow, I know, did they fall do horns?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Those are antlers. Antlers fall off anyway. Thank you so much to California farm Life and Alisa from Outlander Highland Cattle for she is really great. She's really great. And it was Oh and I got to pick my own flowers. You did, and I saw a bunch of people picking their own. They also have you pick flowers. There's tons of sunflowers and azaleas and all these beautiful like flowers. And you cut stems yourself with however many you want, big bundles of them, and they they charge you per stem and it's like really affordable, and it's just a really cool experience to have with a date or partner or a family member or like your kids would love it because there's pumpkin smashing. There's a oh the palette maze that we went through that was really fun anyway, So it was fun it was great and thank you Brian for.
Speaker 2: And the apple bread was all so good.
Speaker 1: And the pumpkin fudge, which I'm not a fan of punkin it was very good. And it was made from the pumpkins that are the scariest looking pumpkins that they grow like the ones that are all wardy and stuff, I guess are the tastiest. Somebody on Instagram when I posted our little like recap video said, I'm surprised Brian showed up.
Speaker 2: He shows up for everything.
Speaker 1: Why because it's But did you have a good time? You brought your camera, You took some great photos.
Speaker 2: You did, you took some real Yeah, it was a good time, but a.
Speaker 1: Weird, deep sort of way. I felt bad that he was there, Like I felt bad that I had made him come. I don't know why, Like I like what, I don't know why. Your girlfriend's probably working and what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you have.
Speaker 1: We were having an awesome time, Like I can this is my own insecurity. I can never tell if Brian's like happy, sad, irritated, or like doesn't want.
Speaker 2: To be Wow, you are happy. You are not in sync with him. I know when he's happy or bad or sad he's.
Speaker 1: Just so even keel, He's like solid.
Speaker 3: I'll give you. I was a little stressed out that day because I had a ton of homework. You, Oh, it was fine.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: He was as cool as a cucumber as usual.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what I sensed.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: They have really great Spidey senses that you have.
Speaker 1: Yes, speaking of Spidey, notice all my all my decor, or most of it.
Speaker 2: I was not a fan of that web.
Speaker 1: I know. There's this big giant web, this rope web you can buy on Amazon, won't be huge, and it's like kind of like a triangle and you hook it to the top of your roof and it's supposed to like come down, and then it comes with this giant, fuzzy spider. So I just put it like in the walkway just to try to scare you. But this spider, this spider, none of these spiders are like scaring you at all. I don't like it. I don't like that you're not like unhappy about this. I thought you were gonna be at least scared or say something. Didn't said any about the spiders above your head.
Speaker 2: All of the spiders I did too, last week when I was lucid and not starving, I was like, oh, spiders.
Speaker 1: Are you starving right now too?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm like, great, this is gonna be awesome show. Okay, we also have uh brun Oh I already talked about that the Double D News.
Speaker 2: Yes, did you not want to hear about what happened to me this weekend?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that you had a story. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I love to just throw a wrench into things.
Speaker 1: I love it when you do that. Please talk.
Speaker 2: So after we did the pumpkin patch, yes, I had an event to go to on a boat, oh downtown, And I thought.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, joyful, thank you for buying a badge, Thank you, joyful, awesome person. Okay, are we talking a yacht? Are we talking a boat? Are we talking?
Speaker 2: And now I wasn't sure a motor boat? Like the invite just said be at the dock the boat you know, YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: Was it like the market Narrow area? Was it down near downtown Sport Village? Oh okay, okay, I know exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well in that area. So as I'm as we're going down there, I'm like, I don't think this is a private event. And my anxiety started to kick into full you know how I do not like crowds, like big, pressed together crowds. The lines. So it was at the I'm like, where what boat? Is it? The hornblower?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 1: Was this invite from like somebody from a friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, who was a vendor? Okay, yes, so very very cool person.
Speaker 1: And you thought this was probably their event, their.
Speaker 2: Private Okay, that might be clients and stuff like that got so little did I know it was not? And there there were hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people there.
Speaker 1: It was like a booze cruise or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it was some were dressed up, some were not in the costumes. Yeah, it was about i'd say sixty forty. I was not dressed up. I don't, well we weren't, you know.
Speaker 1: Did the invitation say to dress up?
Speaker 2: It did not say that you had to, but there was to It said there was going to be a costume contest. And I was like, well, I do not care if I don't with that, because who cares? So I get on the boat and the music is so loud, you know when it's just so loud that you can't even concentrate or you can't talk no, because it's just so and it was so loud that it was it was kind of disorienting almost, and it you couldn't really hear the lyrics to the songs that they were playing because it was so so Your.
Speaker 1: Vendor pretty much invited you to a thing that was like a public event, yes.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and got tables at it. So we couldn't find the tables. So we're going up down. We finally find the tables and it was downstairs. I'm like, well, this area isn't so bad. And as you're going, you know on the home hornblow or how you go up those stairs to get to the top, and then there were a step in repeats on every.
Speaker 1: Level, what are okay? What is that say?
Speaker 2: So it was like a free to call out thing, or that the whole thing was Day of the Dead, like.
Speaker 1: A backdrop you stand in front.
Speaker 2: Of and everybody's taking selfies, so that stairwells were so clogged with people and I was all, oh, God, get me off this, get me off this fucking boat.
Speaker 1: Like what was the age range of the people there? Oh?
Speaker 2: I Grandpa was easily.
Speaker 1: I know what.
Speaker 2: Daya day less mort morts. That's not Halloween. It well, and I thought, well, this will be fun because some of the people watching, some of the women should be ashamed, like.
Speaker 1: The sexy outfits. Well, what's the craziest outfit you saw? Costume?
Speaker 2: Okay, there was a woman that had easily triple f jugs. I don't even know how that top stayed on. Okay, it was like fishnets and a leopard print bikini. I don't know what she was.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be ail our ears or anything.
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't even remember because I couldn't take my eyes off those huge boobs, the boobs and the.
Speaker 1: Button that I bet she was popular.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know what set of round orbs were bigger?
Speaker 1: Were people drunk? Did people see anybody make out?
Speaker 2: We're hammered, and so we're we finally find the tables and I'm like, oh, it's not so bad down here. We'll just stay down here. And all of a sudden, the DJ kicks up the music there and I'm all and the tables.
Speaker 1: That were and a sad thing is you cannot.
Speaker 2: Leave no, And that was the thing. It went from eight to twelve, oh, no. I was like, oh, that's long. And I was like, we got to get off this boat. We got to get off because exactly I was like, I'll do a swan dive right into the water. I don't.
Speaker 1: Why did you occupy yourself without many hours?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I left Wait what I left right before the boat left. As I'm leaving, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, if it were that wasted already, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, as it as if it wasn't crowded enough. As we're getting off the boat, like hundreds of more people are getting on, and I'm all, uh uh, and my boss is texting me and she's like where are you When I'm all I had to get off. She's like what do you mean? And I go I had a full blown panic attack on the I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't plus be the oldest one there.
Speaker 3: Oh it was not fun.
Speaker 2: I thought everybody's gonna be like, where are you supposed to be at the mall? Like a grandpa?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. You know, those are horrible. Are super fun when you go take it in the day and you go look at the Navy base and you look at the submarines and the seals and everything, that's like really cool. Booze cruises or like that kind of party thing. And sometimes I've never been as cold as I was on a dinner cruise one time. Oh yeah, because you're upstairs, you're outside, and you think, you know it was a warm day, it's so nice at night, you don't really or remember how cool it gets at the water And then they sell blankets for like twenty bucks and you're so desperate you buy one.
Speaker 2: And this is the other thing we were all. I think we were all kind of under the assumption because I had said, so, should we eat before we go? Oh you know, and it was like no, Well you could get booze on the thing. You could also get food, but it was so unbelievably expensive that I was like, are you kidding me? Like for nachos, it was like twenty four bucks for nachos. Wow, And I'm like for nacho, Well.
Speaker 1: That's they're smart though, because people are drinking and they're gonna want to eat, they'll pay anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like the blanket thing. But it was I mean for the short time I was there.
Speaker 1: How long were you there total?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe you booked it, maybe between twenty and thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Like thank god you got off when you did midnight.
Speaker 2: That thing would have taken off with me on it. I would have told the you.
Speaker 1: Know, you would have jumped off. You would have put on a life vest or whatever. Maybe they have those little boat they have those little like safety boats or whatever, or even have told one of your friends it has a motor boat.
Speaker 2: Come come and get me, give me I'm gonna jump off and jump onto your boat on this boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that does not sound fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god at all.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. All right, cue the double D music. It's time for Double D boy. There's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Got hire everybody, I know. Hey, all right, very sad news. Liam Payne died over the weekend. Was it was this week? Last week? Yeah, the toxiccology reports came back. He had a pharmacy in him. It was really sad. He had pink cocaine, which I've never even heard of.
Speaker 3: Is that like a breaking bad thing like blue meth?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was reading a story and I was trying to figure out what the pink. I think it's it's mixed with like a benzo or something. That's what makes it pink. It's mixed with something. It's it's cocaine mixed with something, so.
Speaker 2: That's why it's pink.
Speaker 1: I don't really, I don't know if it was clear what it was, but it doesn't sound there was.
Speaker 2: A lot pink cocaine, crack, ketamine, an ecstasy along with in his system in his system along with just like prescription drugs. And then did you see the pictures of the.
Speaker 1: Room and alcohol, Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: He had broken like his laptop, the TV. There were there was drug paraphernalia everywhere.
Speaker 1: There was somebody in the hotel apparently that was very worried about him. They saw him previously. He was just out of his mind and they even mentioned there's a balcony in his room, like they even kind of like they they saw it happening. Like I don't know if he maybe said something and he's stupor do they They don't know if it's they don't. I don't think they'll ever know if he fell or if he'd jumped, Yeah, if he was hallucinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who knows. But oh man, it's.
Speaker 1: So sad because you know what, when he was with one direction, One direction was the biggest thing in the world in my house. It was when Evan was like eleven one direction was huge. I saw him at the Rose Bowl and I saw them I think at Petcos two huge and it was ACKed. It was sold out, the Rose Bowl especially, and they were all these girls and the pitch, the screw dreaming. I will never forget that sound. I've never heard the higher pitch in my entire life. They were to.
Speaker 2: Show you pictures of holes. O, God, don't even go there, don't go there, we go.
Speaker 1: But they were so good and they put on such a good show and they were so beloved. And then to have like that kind of go away. And then Harry Styles went off on his own and became, you know, his own solos, famous artist, and then Nile Horn kind of did the same thing, and the sort of Zane Liam. I mean, he just probably he probably had so many demons he was battling, obviously, I mean, you don't drown yourself in that many substances without something really bothering you. And did he did his girlfriend say anything? She notably, she.
Speaker 2: Just released a statement. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Because she left before it happened, right, yeah, because he was so out of control and there was like some nine to one one call, but like and then they said that the body they knew immediately like when there was no way. This is like so gruesome and everything, but they just said without saying that his body was in such a shape that they knew on site that there was no way of resuscitation because of his head injuries and the way his body was. Oh my god, it feels so sad. It's just so sad because and that damn Kennemine him and Matthew Perry and there's some Lahoya doctor that's like in big ass trouble because he was the one that was giving him like tons of Kennymine and then calling him a dumb shit and charging him a ton of money for it because he knew he could because he.
Speaker 2: Was a front star for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh god, and now pink cocaine, what next?
Speaker 2: Geez, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sad. That's just sad. It's sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, super sad.
Speaker 2: Did you see that Britney Spears married herself in this weird Instagram post?
Speaker 1: No? Oh no, she.
Speaker 2: Has on like a veil and like a really bizarre wedding dress and she's like, I married myself. I should have done this a long time ago, and she just got married to herself.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to think of something to say to stick up for her. But whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what though, here's the thing about Brady. She's been performing her entire life. She doesn't know how not.
Speaker 2: To buy I know, so she I'm still I totally buy that. I'm still riding the same same still. Okay, straight, guys, this is this is your segment World series Dodgers versus Yankees. The tickets have skyrocketed.
Speaker 1: A great series.
Speaker 2: It's like one thousand dollars for the cheer the great.
Speaker 1: Um but like two like of the most I guess notable teams in society.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I know the Potteries. It would have been amazing if the Potteries were in it. But the Dodgers and the Yankees West Coast, East Coast.
Speaker 2: Baby, who knows? Who cares?
Speaker 1: Who Evan's gonna I always say, vote. I wonder who ever's gonna vote for? Root for not vote Yankee.
Speaker 3: So someone beats a snot out of the Dodgers. Please.
Speaker 1: I can't go there with the dog like look. I talked about this, I think before I grew up going to Dodger games with my friend Colleen and her mom.
Speaker 3: It's not too late to renounce that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying I grew up in the dog with with uh uh Steve Garvey days and it was just awesome. So I have a little bit A piece of my heart is a tiny bit attached to the Dodgers, but the majority of my heart is attached to the Potteries. So overall I will vote. I will vote for the Dodgers to it this series.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: A former American Idol contestant, Benjamin Glaze, was arrested for possession of child pornography. He was the guy that Katy Perry kissed on the lips after he said he'd never kissed a girl, you know, and she sang that song.
Speaker 3: Yes, shocked me. That's sad though, I hate that.
Speaker 2: He was nineteen and Katy Perry called him to the table and made him kiss her on the cheek, and then she made him do it again the second time. She turned her head and kissed him right on the lips.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: No, he has been arrested. They found more than seven hundred images and videos that were on his phone. He was arrested on Friday, Bye bye, I don't get this hat on in jail rotten hell creep for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh he's gonna he'll be shank in jail in.
Speaker 2: Two seconds for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you because I know what prison is like that and with that tear drop.
Speaker 2: So I watched. I just subscribed to shut Her today.
Speaker 1: What is Shutter?
Speaker 2: It's an entire channel devoted to horror movies.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, christ too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Four dollars and a couple of cents.
Speaker 1: Do they have like the most current ones they're still in sometimes. Yeah, but they have like anyone you can think of anything. I want to see Rosemary's Baby, It'll be on there.
Speaker 3: Their bread and butter is like eighties and nineties and seventies feat horror b movies.
Speaker 2: So they don't have a butter does its own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, like there's one that they did called Infested, which is really good and it's about an invasion of spiders. It's good.
Speaker 3: You won't find as many big name titles there. You'll find a lot of the niche stuff. But if you're looking for cult classics, then yeah, Shutter's got probably all of them.
Speaker 2: So you watched I watched Infested Late Night? What is it?
Speaker 3: Late Night with the Late Night with the Devil?
Speaker 2: Late Night with the Devil?
Speaker 1: How do you say? Devil? Is that good?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who is in that?
Speaker 3: I forget his name?
Speaker 1: Somebody that I would recognize?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would. I can't believe I can't remember his name?
Speaker 1: Is this new Ish?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah? Newish?
Speaker 1: And it's really good? It's Should I watch it? Would I like it?
Speaker 2: I think you'd like it? It's yeah, it's they do an exorcism really good, like a late a failing late Night, like almost like a Johnny Carson like the Tonight Show.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, David dast mal dast Malchium Malchin. I don't know how pronounce his name, but you'll recognize this.
Speaker 2: I watched over the weekend a couple movies. They were all on Netflix. I watched Maxine, which is that it's the it's.
Speaker 3: The conclusion to the ex trilogy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so ex Pearl and now Maxine.
Speaker 1: I don't know any of these.
Speaker 2: I would like him, Yeah, you'd like them.
Speaker 3: They're like slasher movies.
Speaker 1: Who directs or produces these?
Speaker 2: High West?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of his. It might be his magnum opis.
Speaker 1: We'll see and did you enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought it was really good.
Speaker 1: Was it scary?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it wasn't super scary.
Speaker 3: The story kind of sucks, but it's a beautiful movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it psychological?
Speaker 3: Is it okay? It's not deep. It's a scary surface level and it kind of falls apart in the end, but like it is filmed beautifully. Yeah, it is amazingly filmed movie.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Really good Woman at the Hour the new.
Speaker 1: That Yes, wasn't that good. I saw it too. It was really good on one of the nights. It's about a woman who is like a struggling actress in the seventies and she lands a spot as the bachelorette on the dating game and one of the contestants is a serial killer. And this is real story, this is true. It's really rival.
Speaker 2: The beginning freaked me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, it's it's hard to watch a little bit because a lot of women get attacked and stuff. But that guy was creepy. He was super creepy, but in a good way, I guess.
Speaker 2: And then I watch one that nobody needs to watch ever. It was called The Outside. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 3: It was stupid.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the show? Unreal. No, I have not Okay, this is I can't decide if I like it or if I'm if I'm into it, or if I'm not into it. It's basically it's a show like a scripted series like episodic, and it's mirrors The Bachelor, but it's behind the scenes, and it's like the people who are producing it and the runners and stuff, and they're making the contestants say this and say that, and then they're making they make decisions who's going to be the bully, who's going to be the old maid, who's going to be the one that goes first? And how reality TV is all not even real one iota of it is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Oh, you two will be so proud of Grandpa. Yes, what I did today?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. You drank a beer, you went running, you paid all your bills. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I canceled my cable.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Eric, I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I can't believe people still have cable because this.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna like not having cable. I know this with all of my heart and soul. You're not gonna be able to survive.
Speaker 2: I never watch anything on you you watch all the housewives. Yeah, but I got Peacock so now I can watch it on Peacock like you can.
Speaker 1: Only they don't. It doesn't drop till the day after he doesn't drop that night.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a very busy bitch.
Speaker 3: Cable I think is one of the worst things you can pay for now. Oh for sure, so expensive too, it really is.
Speaker 2: I saved myself one hundred and seventy three.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, it's so many asks.
Speaker 1: Incredible. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing that I and you guys.
Speaker 1: You're gonna miss it.
Speaker 2: You guys were making fun of me because I dvrd it and that was the only thing that I dvrred.
Speaker 1: Will you be honest with me when the time comes when you're like, oh, man, I I kind of wish I hadn't canceled cable. Will you be honest when that comes to you yet?
Speaker 2: Will I have never watched anything on cable since everything I got a streaming?
Speaker 3: Wait, do you have like a landline? Like you're still like a physical phone land line? Okay? Like, well, because the people who like have the landlines and have like internet, it's like three hundred bucks a bundle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even even with even with my when I had cable, I would DVR this stuff, so I wouldn't even literally watch it till the next day.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was just.
Speaker 1: Like, I think you're gonna miss it. I'm just saying, I don't know. I know, like there are times I kind of liked watching TV when I knew other people were watching the same thing as me at the same time. I know that's like old thinking, but I kind of miss also just being able to click on the TV and not having to search for like local news. I just kind of wanted the local news to be on in the background.
Speaker 3: That's what I kind of The only thing that cable still has is sports and the news channel, But other than that, who cares.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, I couldn't watch the Pods game.
Speaker 2: Oh I was so mad.
Speaker 1: Unless I paid forty bucks for MLB or whatever the heck it was, I don't do that. No way.
Speaker 2: My new TV is so amazing.
Speaker 1: He claims he has a TV that's like twice or three times the size of my big ass TV that's hanging.
Speaker 2: On the wall.
Speaker 3: This lames no.
Speaker 1: He and he has an apartment like it.
Speaker 3: Must be it must sell TVs three times this size.
Speaker 1: It might must be overwhelming. You have a picture of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's how big? What size is that? I mean inches?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: That is big. It's so flat.
Speaker 2: I know it's so flat a credit card.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so flat.
Speaker 3: What size is it now?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Eighty five inches?
Speaker 3: Holy shit, that's a big TV.
Speaker 1: That's like, no wonder you're watching movies all day all night.
Speaker 2: I want one to be Do you like the new console that I yess? That's really cool, really pretty.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very very masculine.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want one of the lg o led like eighty five inches, but those are like six thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so mine? Is the Samsung Crystal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Those are good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you want to say how much it was? Was it? Well?
Speaker 2: No, I actually got a really good price on it. Best By was having like an end of summer sale.
Speaker 1: What would it what would it have been?
Speaker 2: I think it would have been twenty two hundred and I got it for eighty nine?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that what is it is? What is all the bells and whistles?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it? What is it? Big? It's big?
Speaker 2: But is it like the picture is insane?
Speaker 3: Is it just it's four K? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's four K.
Speaker 3: Yeah, awesome, Like if you don't most TVs are four K this day, if like, if your TV isn't four K, it was probably like one hundred bucks, Like they're dirt cheap if they'm not four K.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think my is definitely not four K. No, it's very old.
Speaker 3: Looks heavt sin, but I know it's.
Speaker 1: Very very old.
Speaker 2: It's my TV is probably the the depth of it is probably our iPhones. It's so thin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're really thin. It's sad. I have a fifty five inch sitting in my closets and I have space for it because when I had my own apartment, I had space space for it. So I got a nice big TV.
Speaker 1: Now I don't you spend a bunch of money on it.
Speaker 3: I probably like five hundred and it's four K. Yeah. It was a stamps I got. I always get one thing at Black Friday, and I think two years ago I got myself. I got a big old TV.
Speaker 1: Are you going to keep it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, it's in my closet.
Speaker 1: I'm a seld No, okay, darn keeping it.
Speaker 3: I kind of want I'll sell to you for six hundred.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: This looks like fifty five inch.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I it looks big to me. I mean it's big for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if this is room, it literally is like the size of a tanning bed.
Speaker 1: You could like, all right, the people on the screen are bigger than you are, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: I will say. I recently got an Apple TV and they've been around for a while. They're not TVs. They're just the little boxes with like remotes, and those things are so great. Wait, what an Apple TV? You ever seen them? No, it's like a you know, have you seen the streaming sticks You plug in your TV and they come with the remote you can.
Speaker 1: Add yes, fire stick yeah, fire sticky.
Speaker 3: So it's like that, but it's an Apple TV. It does like really high definition four K and everything, and it is incredible even.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you don't have a four K TV, well no, you can't even get you can't even do.
Speaker 3: I mean you can still, it'll still work, it just won't be in four K. But like it's like having a TV that works as well as your phone does. It's really nice.
Speaker 1: They is that expensive.
Speaker 3: I think it's like one hundred and fifty two hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the fire stick is like thirty nine dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so firestick quality school rough though fire Stick.
Speaker 1: My old ones are like really takes a while to upload sometimes. But that box I got the firebox or whatever, that one is good, the Amazon one. Anyway, Well, I we're gonna we're gonna play the same time, the same say name the same thing at the same time game. But we're not gonna do that because we ran out of time. But I'm gonna tell you what's happening at my house on Friday. I'm gonna tell you we're gonna play this game, and we're also gonna play a round of what Your Price? We haven't bringing that back. So all this coming up on the show on Thursday. But thank you guys so much for watching this one, and uh we really appreciate it. Go to California farm Life, goes to these seen the bunk back please super fun. You have a couple couple weeks left. Next week is gonna be next Monday's our Halloween show, So get ready to dress up. Mister, do you have your costume? If you don't, I have something, no, oh, my gosh, I'm gonna have to dress you too. I have food for you, and I'm gonna have to dress you. No, I never signed that writer of yours. By the way, I don't know why I'm abiding by it.
Speaker 2: You signed it mentally.
Speaker 1: I did not know. Okay, anyway, Thank you to Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center for being our sponsor and love your podcast. Thank you guys for watching on Instagram, I on YouTube too.
Speaker 2: I love you even though you look like you just got out of prison.
Speaker 1: It's okay. You'd love me if I was.
Speaker 2: In prison, I totally would.
Speaker 1: I would bring me bury a body. Would you help me bury? About?
Speaker 2: Sure? Also, I would tell you, guys, i'd bring you a lasagna with a file in it too.
Speaker 3: You would would return you in.
Speaker 1: I know, Brian, I know that I I that's fine. I know, and I respect that I actually do. But just say I'm murdered. Okay, you're out of Here's what I do. You're the picture I was.
Speaker 3: I would turn you in by give you a five minute head start before I call nam on one. That's that's the most secondary for you. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Just okay.
Speaker 1: Wait, you and I have a deep rooted history we do. Now, I accidentally I go on a blind date. We end up at his house. I accidentally kill him somehow, I don't know by accident, and I'm freaking out and I call you Eric. This guy he's dead, Please come help me.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Is it accident as in your fault? Like you accidentally smashed him.
Speaker 1: In the head with like I accidentally, I'm you're so funny, And I maybe pushed him and he fell back and hit his head on that like at the corner of a table and like boom dot.
Speaker 3: You should just turn yourself in.
Speaker 1: Well, I pound panicking right because I cause I didn't mean to. I didn't want to kill him. But he's dead.
Speaker 2: There's a dead man, and you're calling me.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm Eric, Eric. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: What did I do?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you so much trouble? Help me? Come?
Speaker 3: Who's this tell it number again?
Speaker 1: I would help you. Caught up a body, I bury it if you were in that instant's good about friend? I would help you. No, you actually, I don't think you. I'm thinking now that you might not think I'd be like, I'm sorry, I got something on my calendar. I've had something on my calendar for weeks.
Speaker 3: I can't. Right now, I'm out with my best friend.
Speaker 2: I Oh gosh, I can't.
Speaker 1: We're just in the middle of dinner. We just ordered dinner.
Speaker 3: A real best friend would tell you should turn yourself in because you're gonna get caught, and you won't. If it's an accident, you won't get that much time.
Speaker 1: I don't want any time. I didn't mean to.
Speaker 3: Well, then you play, I don't. I mean, I don't even know if i'd be manslaughter, negligent homicide, whatever you call it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, any of those things are horrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if there.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be a hit and run person like I would stop that for sure. I would never do. But this, this actually murdering somebody like I think I'd panic. I think i'd call you before nine one.
Speaker 3: One call me. I'll tell you to call him one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll help you.
Speaker 1: I need somebody with a level head.
Speaker 2: I would tell Marla, Hey, listen, I got to run. Laura just killed somebody.
Speaker 3: Can you call?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know I would help you. Yeah, I'd be your alibi.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I mean I would help you.
Speaker 3: Guys, so fast.
Speaker 1: I know, I know me totally.
Speaker 2: They would know they because none of her hair is real.
Speaker 1: So because he's an accomplice, well now he's jill to.
Speaker 2: Oh no, then I can't have I would not do well in prison. Yeah, no, horrible and orange.
Speaker 1: You'd be richishds.
Speaker 2: I would be ripped, literally ripped.
Speaker 1: Be someone. You'd be of many people's bitch.
Speaker 2: I would. And I could not clean the clean the toilets with They made me clean the toilets with my toothbrush, for sure, you would.
Speaker 1: And using the body in the.
Speaker 2: Cell where everybody can watch me.
Speaker 3: No, you guys could not get away with murder.
Speaker 1: Oh I do that, okay, So take your gut, take the tears, and.
Speaker 2: Can you do that? Because it's making me very nervous.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I don't before leave your house. You need to take that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, watch her forget I i'mready yell.
Speaker 1: At you because I'm going to be like cornered in the parking lot of When they.
Speaker 2: Put up my TV, I had some things that I just had to put my storage in it, and I I went to get a bin and I call Laura and I'm all, hey, I'm going somewhere that you frequent all the time, and I can't believe I'm going there, and I think it took you what four or five guesses I do?
Speaker 1: I was like ross Jack in the box. I don't freaquent. I thought you because you frequent food for less. Right anyway, mister snobby over here, uh huh, went to get one bin one one at something that I have been deemed.
Speaker 2: The queen of.
Speaker 1: Yes, Walmart. Mm hmm, I love me some Walmart, not me. Yes you do because you love the price of that bin. Tell me you didn't love the price of that bin.
Speaker 2: It was fine, Yeah, but you get what you're paid.
Speaker 1: For, you know what. No, and he's lying right now. If you go the five excited, if you.
Speaker 3: Go the five dolar movie bin at Walmart, you get standard definition DVDs. You don't get blue rays and they're not worth it.
Speaker 1: Who who? Even that's dumb?
Speaker 3: No, it's not. If you're still buying regular DVDs and not blue rays, then ostracized from society.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna buy a plastic bin a thick but they have all sorts of them and they're way cheaper than anywhere else.
Speaker 3: No, Amazon, Stupid, No, oh.
Speaker 1: God, no, you know what, during the break, we're gonna do test.
Speaker 3: I'll take your word for it, but I would pay extra money to not go to the Walmart.
Speaker 2: God, guys, I was a nervous record.
Speaker 1: It does when you walk in, it kind of has a faint smell of pool crime.
Speaker 3: Oh I smell that. I was like his Laura here.
Speaker 2: I thought, maybe you were there with the dog.
Speaker 1: You're so mean.
Speaker 3: Rough. It's not the worst, but I just some days it's.
Speaker 1: Worse than others. Some days it's great. But again, I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: Minute we walked in there, I saw something I never needed to see again.
Speaker 1: You know what I saw on a real quick a video of a guy who put like a fake poop stain on his like white shorts, and he went into Walmart and was bending over and like looking at things, and he.
Speaker 2: Was getting the reaction of people.
Speaker 1: Now we're looking like somebody else was like filming it.
Speaker 2: That was probably not a thing.
Speaker 1: It was no even the people in Walmart.
Speaker 2: It must have been in a really classy area because I don't think anybody else.
Speaker 1: Would care anyway. All right, lock out, okay, I love you, my sweet babies, Love you. Guys, bye bye bye. Oh my god, you're so