Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this? Hi, Blake? How are you?
Speaker 1: Eks?
Speaker 2: Allan? How are you?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: Ron? Awesome?
Speaker 1: Good to have you back on the game. Chilli says, it's been a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a little while. Wow dude, well.
Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, hands off your little blaky welcome back.
Speaker 2: Block A.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see who you're playing. Who was called you were ten eleven?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 2: Oh, Slow Fast Andrew? Good morning, what's going on on?
Speaker 1: He's got that unique ability to be fast, but he's like slow, but he seems to.
Speaker 2: Get in before the other guy. That means the other guys are slower than him.
Speaker 1: Slow Fast Andrew, you were not in the tournament.
Speaker 2: But you did play last year, right yeaes sir, I believe it was around June.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, geez, good to have you guys back gone. All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I got Monster GM tickets on the chopping block, all right, I know. So Slow Fast Andrew's got a whole army of people he could bring to this thing. It's a four pack with pit passes. February First Energy Stadium. Ticketmaster has your tickets. Slow, Fast, Andrew and Blake. After a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Playing the game, good to have you back. All right, Tessa.
Speaker 1: Testa said an email. I think Saturday. She said, Oh, here's some questions.
Speaker 3: So if they're bad, then we can She doesn't you get to defend herself.
Speaker 2: So is this kind of like a tribute to Testa?
Speaker 1: Like this is the last these are the last awful Testa questions.
Speaker 3: In honor like that?
Speaker 2: Like Blake's calling he is like, Oh, thank god, I'm going to call in.
Speaker 1: I'm going to finally play no test the questions you're getting tested questions.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she left these behind, Blake Andrew, Alex, you're the only one that's listening.
Speaker 3: Please, Oh I'm ready, buddy.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 1: You're shouting out your name when you think you know the answer. What bubbly beverage do people use for their New Year's Eve?
Speaker 2: Toast? And Slow Slow Andrew Blake got through first, Blake champagne. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: We also accept the chimpagne.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think most people are probably using prosecco.
Speaker 2: But okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the same thing. It's some more bubbles.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like it's faux champagne.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Blake's on the board. Wow, after a couple of years, doesn't sound rusty at all. You forgot the fast part of your name, Andrew. You were just slow Andrew?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two, where did the Astros play before.
Speaker 2: Blake's don't fine?
Speaker 1: Oh Tessa? Okay, Tessa slow fast Andrew. Where did the Astros played before it got renamed to dyke in park? Oh?
Speaker 2: Minute made park. Yes, that's the correct answer. Oh my god, I know she's not up.
Speaker 1: She's a question, but she maybe is just like has a little smile on her face while she's sleeping.
Speaker 3: Now, somebody will send her that can hear cackling?
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, Blake, got me on that one. That's why I told.
Speaker 1: You I'm using Tessa questions here. All right, here we go for the win. What do dogs have litters of?
Speaker 2: Andrew puppies? All right, Blake, you can think Tessa for that.
Speaker 1: Speeding on the first game of the year was a good first game. Though, it was a good first game that wasn't Monday, Eve, Andrew, you want to play tomorrow? Of course.
Speaker 2: All right, you're bringing the family out to what now?
Speaker 1: You're bringing the f I'm telling you, you're bringing the family out to mastro gam now, okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, and today is Armenian Christmas, so this is a great Armenian Christmas gif.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, it's Kingsday too.
Speaker 1: I'm planning on eating some kincake later today.
Speaker 2: So all right, brother, good to have you back. Hang out. We got to get a victory speech out of you.