Speaker 1: What we're going to get to know you. So how are you doing? There's been some crazy times right now. Thank you for coming and doing all these safety measures to be here with us today.
Speaker 2: COVID test no problem, any time I needed it anyway, it was about time.
Speaker 1: So let private talk. Know what when did you start rapping? Tell us a little bit more about your career. I know you're a native of La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably started making music when I was young, like probably like seventh grade. But like seriously like making music, like as is my profession in like twenty eighteen for twenty seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what is for real? For real?
Speaker 3: Stand for?
Speaker 2: It's the gang, Like be yourself at all times, keep that shig, make sure it's one hundred percent like a lot of nagas be claiming a like a hundred and all of that, and people be claiming women too, like all of that stuff. Like if you for real, for real, like just be yourself all the way to the core, don't don't do none flaw like you know.
Speaker 1: So how long do you think that you've been living that for real real lifestyle? Do you think it's something you've always had inside you think that it's just.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I always been myself for real, but it kind of developed as I got older and then I started like understanding more of the values of life.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like for me, you don't gotta lie, you don't gotta not be yourself. A lot of people will flaw who they are, like who they really are, just to kicky and hang out like I ain't.
Speaker 3: Never really had no problem being myself and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So that's good doing and young, and it means a lot of people take a lot longer to realize those things because you know, I feel like people enjoy life more when you get to that a little bit faster in life.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 1: So who were some of your inspirations growing up?
Speaker 2: Like just period, like musically, physically, like when I was a real kid kid like I used to like Stevie Wonder and like, of course Michael Jackson. I got Michael Jackson tatted on like that's him like and then on his TV toes. Yeah, so Michael Jackson for sure. I liked a lot of Tea Pain when I was young. For show Kanye. I liked a lot of new just a lot of music overall, like Paul wall like everybody had like a little section any time in my life.
Speaker 1: It's a different genres all over the board, all over. So you not musically who inspired you when growing up?
Speaker 2: My grandma that's who I really like, always used to tell me like just be yourself, you know, like she told me like like just be a star. Like my grandma used to watch me like dancing ship like that all day. She would sit up in front of me, watch me all day. It don't matter what I was doing. She would play with me, don't matter what I wanted.
Speaker 3: My dog. Yeah, so my grandma, my mom.
Speaker 1: Lifestyle basically ye spots. So you're from l A. West Coast hip hop is hip hop is really like a specific type of thing. Who are your five top West Coast rappers all time?
Speaker 3: All time?
Speaker 2: Snoop gotta put Snoop in there show, Gotta put like YG in there for show because he had a run. Like when we was young, YG was running like YG was the nigga to listen to all the time. The nigga probably people don't really know about, was one of the big influences on me in l A like PC, Like if y'all ever like go look back up at PC. He was from pushes to a YG like back in the day, PC hard, I throw yeah Top five herd PC probably made hardest.
Speaker 3: Songs I ever listened to as a kid for like uh tie for show.
Speaker 2: And uh top five Greatest all Time, l A on My Top five and NI for Sure, Yeah Yeah I won't live Nick.
Speaker 1: Did you ever work with him?
Speaker 3: No? I never got to.
Speaker 2: He actually d M me the day he died, and I was like, we should we should work like I want you on my album and stuff like that. The day he passed away, he hit me like a hour or something before.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, how you know the world right now is already you know, even with COVID going on, and there's been so many just tragic events happening in the last year and this current year, and you know, how do you feel about what's going on? You know with you know, pop Smoke dying, you know King Vaughan and you know recently the rapper your mo Through is on my show as well, and just say all these sudden, like you know, crazy phenomenal things like how do you how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, you just gotta be careful, stay dangerous at all the times.
Speaker 2: If you you know how you living, if you live in a certain way you're supposed to be living, you know, come with it, come with it. It's the type of stuff that come with it. If you live in a certain way. It's unfortunate when it happened to people, extremely unfortunate. You feel me because it be good people with families and all kinds of shit and outside of all that street ship, they like good people, you know, so it's they got responsibility, they got people rely on them. Like when folks die, like you feel me, it, don't just stop with them just because they did, Like, shit don't stop.
Speaker 3: You gotta feel me, Like when.
Speaker 2: You before you you start getting money and shit, you take on a lot of responsibilities ship that you shouldn't have to and you know a lot of people depend on you and depending on you to do your job so they can eat and shit like that, so they can ask somewhere to be. And if you feel me, when you.
Speaker 3: Die, that shit stops. So what you're gonna do? You know? Sure?
Speaker 1: I feel like you know, people don't kind of cherish those things. Sometimes you don't think about it, you know, you know, it's all it's all impulse and things in. It's tragic that it has to turn up that way and people to see that kind of later on when something traumatic happens. So you you've had also you know you're from LA You've worked with a lot of people, but you've you've also worked with the young talented of Body Rich. You guys did a joint album together. Do is there anything new collaborations coming out with them? Does anybody else that you're collaboring with?
Speaker 3: Is no?
Speaker 2: But uh, you know, I got music with a lot of folks though we've been there's been a lot of work going on.
Speaker 1: So what are you working on right now?
Speaker 3: Currently working on my album?
Speaker 2: It's supposed to drop next year top of the year two for Real two. So we're gonna drop that, put that out there. From here on, I just gonna have scoring on there. It's getting on there and there's some more singles and may be probably another feature or two besides Stunner awesome.
Speaker 1: So how has COVID affected all of that going on? You know, you have something that you have coming up next year, But how has COVID affected your work? Slowed down? Has it personally and work wise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's slow down because we're not doing those shows, so I can't be on the road. It's a lot of you feel me places you know that I know, and then you you know, as an artist, you just make your money, you know, and it's just hard to have those shows and stuff right now because you can't do it because of the pandemic.
Speaker 3: But as far as just.
Speaker 2: Like artistically, it's helped a lot because I got numb but time in my hands. You know, I don't have to do shows. I don't have to be doing all all of this and all of that. I ain't got to be everywhere. So I made a lot of music. I did like over one hundred songs, like just last month.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like you're focusing more now and doing that or you've just always been that way, like always producing, you know, I always.
Speaker 3: Made a lot of music always.
Speaker 2: That's always been a problem for me too, Like I always make so much music.
Speaker 3: I'll be making like six songs every night.
Speaker 1: COVID hasn't slowed you down.
Speaker 3: No, hell no, Actually I mean more because I got more sh to talk about. I've been bored. I'll be having stuff to do. I'll be Yeah, it'll be a lot.
Speaker 1: Going tell us tell private, talk out there were some stories. That's bored? What what have you been bored and been doing? You have to be getting into some kind of trouble if you're bored out there COVID times.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, we'll be doing dumb ship. We'll be bringing a dirt bike cell all the time.
Speaker 1: You want more of the truth. Dirt bikes isn't just something you know, tell us kind of chilling story, Like, what's a high moment that's like one of your like you know, top COVID high moments twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Shit, what happened? What?
Speaker 1: What had happened? Private talk? Don't make me push it again?
Speaker 2: Come on, I really can't thinking that, Like, it's just everything is wild.
Speaker 3: We didn't been through some ship.
Speaker 1: Well private talk hasn't been as wild as you. So let us private talk listeners out there, let us know. We want to know the juice. We want to know the good stuff. Don't don't hold back. You're phar real for real, So don't don't hold.
Speaker 3: Back on this Texas craziest COVID story.
Speaker 1: You're a fan too, you told me so. Now you're gonna give him Texas love, all right?
Speaker 3: For sure. Probably craziest COVID story. One of the homies.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say we remain nameless. Can we give him a fake name?
Speaker 3: Bob?
Speaker 1: Bob? All right, Bob, I have a Bob, but it's not that Bob.
Speaker 3: But we don't call him something. Not the homie. He just he ain't got no name.
Speaker 1: He's just no name, homie.
Speaker 2: No name homie. Okay, name homie lost something and we found it at the airport.
Speaker 1: Where did he lose We can't tell you what that is even telling private talk out there together.
Speaker 2: Look, we lost it in the airport. We lost it at the create and we founded in the airport.
Speaker 1: Clue number one, number two.
Speaker 3: We founded at the airport. If somebody went to.
Speaker 1: Jail, that sounds like a horrible, horrible magic event and I would definitely stand out in my mind for twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: That's probably the worst show. Friend.
Speaker 1: I hope I get to know who you are one day, one day, Monday, one day. Well, that sucks. I hope everything is good and you're out and you know you enjoyed the holidays at the home. Shout out to no name freedom. So that is Yeah, that's a fun COVID story.
Speaker 3: Yeah as wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, another another one, which that's not like what's more like, you know, not that wild, that's like jail wild something. Do you have something about it? Like a seven point five for private shit?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: What about what's the crazy thing that's happened at like one of your events? Like I know that you're you know, you're not staying You're staying COVID safe And you've been everywhere you you said Atlanta because that's like your other your second home to you, your work out there. Do you so how it was like because Atlanta hasn't really shut down, you know, during COVID. So how are the strip clubs out there?
Speaker 3: We go to the strip club like every day?
Speaker 1: Is it different? Is there COVID like restrictions? Are you still is it still like you know, enjoyable?
Speaker 3: Like you've got a real mask, Like.
Speaker 1: You still get a lap dance touching they're touching just with masks. Do they have shields on?
Speaker 2: No, ain't no masks. They check your temperature for real. You ain't even got to wear no mask in Atlanta for real. It's open you going.
Speaker 1: To like it's like going it's like sitting at a you know, a buffet table. It's a really large one with strippers because like you know, when restaurants now actually you know, LA actually got cut shut down, so we can't go on restaurants now. But before we have to wethers, you know, put your mask on and then when you get to the table, it's for all the strip club. It's like as soon as you're into the doors, all yeah. Absolutely, even indulging in these free for all activities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm getting tested for COVID in the regular we're here right now.
Speaker 1: We just tested and got our test back today. That's why we're sitting here in safe private talk. That's the way just to be with you. Season two. I needed it to make it happen because I missed you guys so much. So I appreciate you for even taking the time out of your busy schedule and being COVID tested because I feel like, you know, as long as we're gonna do this, we could do it the safe way.
Speaker 3: But for sure, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like with me in the industry, we had to get tested all the time, and we were testing. They test like every single day. You'd rather know and not be the one who's spreading it, you know, and keep it, keep it staying. So back to these strippers. So you're you're Stripper Buffets, Strippers Studio. Is that why you chose to stay in Atlanta a little bit longer, because not just because it's because it was open.
Speaker 3: Because it spers.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep it roll, all right.
Speaker 3: I like that you told no it was because it was open. It was because it's open. It was, and that was getting a lot of work done.
Speaker 2: So like, like I got family in Atlanta, like our our leveel based out of Atlanta, So not based out of Atlanta because's LA and Atlanta, but like we be there. You know, we got a studio over there, so it's home too.
Speaker 1: So tell us a little bit more about your label.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm signing to First Class Entertainment. Yeah, I'm signing to my brother, like both my brothers. It's pretty cool, you know.
Speaker 1: It's all LA brother. You said, Atlanta, LA and Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of them from one of them from Florida and then the other one from Atlanta, I mean the other one from LA.
Speaker 3: I'm tripping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Strippers Buffets Again, I feel like you were more entertained about that. You have an event tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I do have a strippers event tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Tell us about it? What is what's going to make this event?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you talking about I got it. I got like a little show tomorrow. But I'm talking about my little thing. I'm doing this called Strippers and Brunch. That's gonna be like next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know it's just come get you some good brunch and have fun with the strippers at the little day party. You know, have a good little time. Got tables and bottles. We're gonna have a good old time. We're gonna throw some money on the floor.
Speaker 1: Throw some money on the floor. Absolutely, do you like to throw some money on the floor?
Speaker 3: We go to the strip club.
Speaker 1: I got a problem you should you missed out. I used to, you know, dance and make appearances every month. But yeah, after you know, COVID and everything. This was my last refer all and COVID had to shut that down. Some of Texas is retired.
Speaker 3: You're retired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you can only come and talk to me on private talk couch, which I'm glad that you're here with me.
Speaker 3: Okay, missed up. We gotta have work.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I retired.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could come out of retirement.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan's I'd rather throw the money on the strippers.
Speaker 3: Michael, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm just rather just throw and pay some bills for these other girls, because.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could be Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 1: I am Michael Jordan my own right though.
Speaker 2: Come back from retired for the Wizards. It's all it takes, takes all it takes.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we're gonna take a little bit, a little break and we'll come back and Private Talk. Thank you for watching listening. I hope you like this episode and we'll get back to some more. Kinglen for real, for real. All right, we're back Private Talk and we've got Calan for real ferrall. Are you liking the show? Are you hating it? Are you liking Private Talk? Let us know.
Speaker 3: I'm loving I'm having a great time. I'm high high.
Speaker 1: But are you just liking it because you're high? You like it because you just love the vibe?
Speaker 3: I love the vibe. This couch is so so I.
Speaker 1: Mean that you can't you can't you know, can't knock honesty. You can't knock honesty. So all right, so I want to know a little bit more. Tell us about your football career. You have like aspirations go in the NFL. Tell private, talk a little bit more about like real you like.
Speaker 2: Like I wanted to go to the league, but like you feel me, if it was just one of those things, like if it happened, it happened.
Speaker 3: That really wasn't my like dream.
Speaker 2: For real, Like I kind of fell out of level football like when I was like in high school or like going to college, like you feel me, it was fun, Like I would have loved to play in the NFL.
Speaker 3: I want to see if I could do it.
Speaker 1: Because did you have a scholarship online then you chose not to do it?
Speaker 3: No? No, I took my scholarship to play for wall in college. I played football in college.
Speaker 1: You pay.
Speaker 3: I went to San Diego State, So.
Speaker 1: What did you want to know you did? Why didn't you go to the NFL?
Speaker 3: Because I went to jail, That's why, and go see that.
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't continue playing. I loved school as a junior. Okay, I went to jail, got into some trouble. I can't really talk about it, but I got in trouble and I couldn't go back to school, so I had to like finish like my last semester of school, like my last two semesters of school, and like one summer.
Speaker 3: So I like had a bunch of unis.
Speaker 2: But I graduated on I graduated early, like as a junior, I had like one more year left to play.
Speaker 1: Do you think think that made your decision why you chose to go to music and not pursue football to go to NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't play football no more like there was. They kicked me out of school because I had a felony. Once you get a felony, like you can't get no scholarship or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: Everything, unfortunately, sometimes happens for a reason. So you know you're in the right. You know, Lane, you're doing great things. You know you're coming up and doing like you have any what's the top three producers if you could work with right now? Who would you want to work with?
Speaker 3: H for sure for real? I want to work with for real for real right now. I want to work with Weezy. I feel like that's gonna happen. That'd be yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to work cool easy dream producer for mm hmmm. I might want to do something with like.
Speaker 3: M. I don't work with a lot of people, like I got a lot of unreleased music. I don't worked with like a lot of like some of the people.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us some of these people or you have to wait to release the music or.
Speaker 2: Word I got Hi boy got a bunch of records, like I never worked with a few people.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't work with Mustard. You know that's hard. I don't.
Speaker 2: I never cooked up with Ty, like we never we never been in a session together. We got a few records together, but we never recorded him like. At the same time, I would love to work with Ty like that, Like he had dope artists for me.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Eric Belager was also somebody that I worked with that I have wanted to work with artists.
Speaker 1: So what is one of the biggest like obstacles you've had to overcome before becoming a celebrity and now being a celebrity.
Speaker 3: I don't really feel like I'm a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Why don't you feel like that? But I'd be chilling too, you know what I mean, And you know, but you also you know you're here for a reason. You know people want to know more about your story. You know. It's one of those things that you're you know, you're a talented artist, and more people want to know you know who you are for real? For real?
Speaker 2: I mean just like would people like be a fame not famous, but like people noticing me now, Like it'd be hard to differ, like whether nigga's looking at you, like trying to get up on you, or whether like like it's a fan or something like that. So I'll be in the mall like on team, Like every time I go shopping, I'll be on my ship, like what the fuck this nigga looking at Like little kids be looking and be like what the fuck they're looking at? But then I'll be having to realize, like, oh shit, I'm a rapper, like maybe they might like my music or some shit like that, so it'd be it'd be weird, it'd be awkward. So to you, yeah, no, it's cool. Definitely, Like I appreciate everything because like I don't got to be here. I could be in jail, I could be dead or doing some shit right now, and then people don't have to fuck on my music.
Speaker 3: Like it's so many people that.
Speaker 2: Make music that nobody fucks with their music and they probably so good. But it's like the fact that people actually be fucking with my ship. I appreciate it, like all of this shit is plus it's for me.
Speaker 1: So that just makes like the whole on ten go down because like you know, I mean, it's just you never know, you know. Sometimes it's like you you know, you're you know, from La and you're not really get that.
Speaker 2: From from out here, like so that should be it be tricky, like you know, and then I didn't did shit when I was younger, like fight niggas, beat niggas up, all.
Speaker 3: Kind of shit, like niggas getting robbed, all kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: It's just different, little different little shit. Could anything can happen, you know, anybody. You can see anybody from anywhere. And then especially now with everybody having money, everybody be in the same places, you know, especially since the pandemic and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Who knows, you know.
Speaker 1: Explaining West Coast like culture, then like go more into them as far as what just like the hip hop you know here in like West Coast, like, oh yeah, like.
Speaker 3: This ship, it's smooth.
Speaker 2: Like at first, a lot of niggas didn't fuck with each other because it was like game bang and game banging be so heavy. But like I feel like right now, It's like I feel like right now, it's like a wave of all of us, like be Cool like one take Asy Chike, you feel me all of like Ogzy Shortline Mafia, like all the homies. You feel me like I just you feel me Draco Cool you just met, you feel me him, and he's fucking with everybody. Everybody fucking with everybody, music, ships, all love. Right now, you feel me. Every niggas squashing their beefs and all kinds of shit. So you feel me.
Speaker 3: It's that's great.
Speaker 1: That's a great, you know, thing to hear. It's one of those things. And with everything going on in the world, it's like, why have all these you know, beefs for no reason? And sometimes it's not that it's for no reason. I can't say that, but as far as like, you know, there's too many bigger things issues in the world, you know, going on, people dying for no reason.
Speaker 3: I guess I should say.
Speaker 2: Like theandemic, shit like this happened, but like niggas already was losing homies and shit like that on the regular, Like that's like nothing like that we're got used to here, you know, like people.
Speaker 3: Homies died every day, you feel me. Somebody get killed every day out here, so it's just we get used to it. You know, you're getting themb to it.
Speaker 2: So like the pandemic, shit was like it's a hit because like it's just added on. But that didn't stop nothing, Like, you know, people still out here getting killed.
Speaker 3: In the streets. You know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's just not shined upon because there's so much other stuff going on in the world right now.
Speaker 1: You know. So in a lighter note, tell us about a little bit more about the Lakers versus Trouble Hissers game.
Speaker 3: Shit, that's the first time they played scoring.
Speaker 1: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 3: I was late. I didn't believe it at first. I'm like, hell, no, they never just play that shit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, that's crazy. I was getting a haircut. It was wild, and then I was like I was looking for my phone and then my HOMMI is like my barber was like, it's my homie. He like you just, uh, you was just playing scoring on your phone. I'm like no, I'm like, I wasn't you just playing it that? We're asking around like no, but we watching the game while I'm getting aircut and then I go on my phone finally find it. I go on my phone and see like somebody tagged me in it like they was just playing the song.
Speaker 3: In the game. And then I'll go on Twitter. I'll read it again like they just played scoring in the game.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh shit, I'm like, hey, that was the TV. They like, no, they was TV, just played it. Then they played the replay.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, that's crazy, awesome. Yeah, that was dope. That's probably like one of the craziest moments so far.
Speaker 1: You know, that's awesome. So tell us again where we could find you, let us know, let Private Talk know, or if they could follow you. What do you have like going on where you can get your music?
Speaker 2: Follow me at k A l A N dot fr f R calin for rel for real, on everything. All my social media's uh Instagram, Twitter, follow, my only fans be on there, lick you know what it's going up on there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, just tap in you know foolishable too for Yang So.
Speaker 1: Private talk, he just shocked me. So you have an only fans? What's on your only fans?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, Like everyone has an only fans, only fans.
Speaker 3: You got to go in there and see.
Speaker 1: I have to go on there and see. You can't even tell me. You can't give us a preview. There's no preview for private talk. There has to be like a trailer like something to entice us. Are we going to see your music? Are we going to see you like behind your life?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What kind of only fans are you? Are you getting freaky on there? Are you having orgies on there?
Speaker 2: I'm not having orgies, but only people having orgies only fans?
Speaker 3: Is late. It is so late.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I keep saying orgies, but it is why you feel like I'll be something like that. Maybe it's just a big couch and things can go on over there.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, I mean, why are you sitting over there?
Speaker 1: This is a private talk conversation?
Speaker 3: Man? Okay, I don't know, you have another talk?
Speaker 1: You know. I'm not sure, you know. I just feel like orgy was the word for you. Okay, you've never been in one?
Speaker 3: Orgy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's orgy? Consider how many people?
Speaker 1: I believe it's more than three people? Or four? Let me phone a friend, Sophia, this three or four? It has to be four?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So four? Yeah, my phone a friend I have except her knowledge, so more than four people. No, never, never, would you ever entertain the idea.
Speaker 2: Me and four and three girls? Me and four girls? Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, private talk. So with that being said, we're going to take another little short break and then we're gonna get to my favorite part. You know, you know what it is, Truth with Texas. Are you ready for it?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 1: Are you sure that was like the warm up? I hope that it wasn't too you know, too you know, enticing to like make you shy away and run away by the time we take this break, But I think that you're in for it. Really, let's do it, all right, Private talk. We are back and we are ready for my favorite part, Truth with Texas. But first I have a couple of questions for you in this after dark section of ours. I want to know what would be your sex superpower if you could, if you could have one sex superpower, sex superpower, what would it be? Now you could pick anything in the world. It is this is, you know, Truth with Texas. It's not real. Maybe it could happen. Maybe maybe I'm that magical.
Speaker 3: It'd probably be like shit, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You've never wondered. I'm sure you're a porn fan, like you watch things you like, Oh, superpowers, you don't need any superpowers.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good at sex.
Speaker 1: I think, so you're good with the superpower that you were blessed with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I got one for real. Seriously, are you sure.
Speaker 1: If they subscribe to your only Fans, I'll find out. Just kidding, just kidding, But all right, so only fans are porn Hub your all time favorite porn star.
Speaker 3: Growing up Alexis, Texas.
Speaker 1: You can't just say that because I'm here in the Alexis, Texas are probably or Cherokee d ass. She's a good one.
Speaker 3: I was like one of them is psp ds.
Speaker 1: She was one of my favorites. She was I went honestly real talk I was that was the first time I appreciated big asses because I was like, I was like, this is why people like to put oil on my ass, because this is it was like the most jiggliest, greatest like thing on earth and it was just fun to play with that day, it was definitely I was like an aha moment. I was like, this is why men like this. I can understand why my big booty became popular. Yes, all right, so let's get to Truth with Texas. Are you ready for this game? I know I've probably like the anticipation has been probably not killing you, you know. I'm sure you're pretty mellow. You're pretty like you know, honest, you're pretty like you know. I like the vibe. You're very chill. All right, So kick an ace? Which ace? Is it going to be? All right? To remember? Every symbol means something different? So ace of what spa spade? That's my favorite one here at Truth with Texas. And it's a naughty question. All right, let's see, m hmmm, when's the last time you've had sex with your ex?
Speaker 3: My ex?
Speaker 1: Yes? Are you single? Are you? Are you in a relationship? I don't Actually maybe I should have like backtracked that private talk wants to know.
Speaker 3: Are you single?
Speaker 1: Okay? So the naughty question for Truth with Texas is when it's the last time you've had sex with.
Speaker 3: An X February be worry.
Speaker 1: That's like pre COVID times. So that's kind of like, you know, eternity. Should you get an applause for that? Private talk? See, that's not that bad. It's so can mean not a question, you know, all right, Are you ready for the next one? Hopefully for you that get a little bit more intense.
Speaker 3: I hope, so.
Speaker 1: Right, club kinky, All right, this is a kinky question. We were talking about this, you know, today, and I think that it was definitely a good one. Have you ever tasted breast milk? Would you what?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would like?
Speaker 2: Mama asked the question because I don't have kids or nothing like that, Like that's something like you feel me.
Speaker 3: I'm a wonder like you know, I'm I'm you feel me. I'll do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not no weird though, but like you know, if it's my baby, Mama, like, then my t too.
Speaker 1: It had to be your baby, it has to be it got.
Speaker 3: To be my baby.
Speaker 1: You'll try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take a little.
Speaker 1: It's on your kinky bucket list.
Speaker 2: It's on my bucket list. Looky, I'm like, my weird I thought that was weird of me. Actually I'm a weirdo. I think that's something weird of me.
Speaker 3: But I do.
Speaker 1: Have you tasted your own? Come?
Speaker 3: No? Never?
Speaker 1: What is that weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why is that weird?
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's weird, but I don't think you should do that. I've never done that.
Speaker 1: For me as a woman. I want to know what I taste like I taste myself. That's why the question is, like, I want to make sure I taste good for people. So if you're like coming on people, then don't you think you should know if you're coming on people and it tastes good, I'll ask, ask, then get back to us right into private talk.
Speaker 3: I heard it was okay, you heard it. It's cool.
Speaker 2: I heard it's pretty good. I did a lot of fruit, a lot of fruit juice, so.
Speaker 1: That that whole thing is true for private talk.
Speaker 3: Maybe I hope it is. You know, I've never got to come.
Speaker 1: Say though for sure. The reason why is it's there. It's all what you eat. If you have a healthy diet and anything. As long as you don't eat like salty things and like beer and all that stuff right before you, then you should be.
Speaker 3: Good, pretty pretty healthy.
Speaker 1: You're pretty healthy.
Speaker 2: I don't eat red meat, pork and all that stuff. So a lot of chicken, salad.
Speaker 1: Healthy diet fruit. All right, are you ready for the next question? You seem so weirded out right now. It's funny the breast milk got you, or tasting your own that was that threw me. But I just don't understand why that's so through you, Like, why does that make it bad?
Speaker 2: That's weird? Like a dude should never do that. I'm all in the double standards. I'm for them, for double standards. I don't think that a dude should taste his own cump.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I still want to, you know, but why what explain.
Speaker 3: That's just weird?
Speaker 1: Why is that weird? It's your own bodily fluid.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't for a dude.
Speaker 2: That's not a it's not a thing. Yeah, So like I'm one of those I'm going with, what's the thing? Follow word?
Speaker 1: If that tell you to drink your cums and I'm just saying, taste like the breast milk that you just did that little thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do that. Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I do it to myself.
Speaker 3: Why would a dude do that? That's cool for you?
Speaker 1: I'm not a dude, so I don't know. That's my master as a dude.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to do that. If anybody's doing that, bro, you should stop doing that. Bro, don't do that. Don't never do that again?
Speaker 1: What don't ever do that again?
Speaker 3: Right now? If that's what you're into, you need to get into something else.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true. But next question, what is it? It's a spicy question, all right, You're like, I don't really know if this is going anymore.
Speaker 3: Man, this is it could be anywhere right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's truth with Texas Private Talk. I hope you're liking this episode. I know I'm having a fun time. Hopefully, I guess gets it together and just you know, gets over there because we're getting back in the game. You should get the truth. But again, it's a reasonable question and a debatable question, so everyone has no debate. That's true for yourself, for me, spicy spicy mm hmm. Check Yeah, most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex? Yeah, make me do it. Probably at school at school. We're at school, and like I like the locker room, boys girls, boys, locker room, in the team room.
Speaker 3: Probably that was probably the most uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Was it it was sex or was it oral sex? Was it all the way? Like?
Speaker 3: What were it was? Bo forgot did a little too much at school in high school.
Speaker 1: One day have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, not a big food guy.
Speaker 1: No whip cream.
Speaker 2: Nothing, that's always that's really kinky, that's really like planned out.
Speaker 1: I'm never You're just a spur of the moment type of person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's just you know, all right.
Speaker 1: Last one, the romantic question, hunks, Oh are you a romantic guy?
Speaker 3: I'm kind of in a relationship. I'm very romantic.
Speaker 1: What do you think the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone?
Speaker 3: Uh mm hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like I did a lot of stuff like like the whole flowers and the tub thing, and that was pretty cool to me.
Speaker 3: You know. I used to write notes and stuff like that. Yeah, I was in a relationship for a long talk.
Speaker 1: You write songs for girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: All my songs are like majority, all my songs are real, come from a real situation.
Speaker 3: So but you guys haven't heard any of that stuff yet.
Speaker 1: So, but the newer stuff, but we can next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, top of the year. You're gonna hear it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna learn about I'm excited.
Speaker 3: To hear it.
Speaker 1: Than So, what do you do you think that you would have a sex on the first date type of person or are you more of like you wait a little while, like what kind.
Speaker 2: Of Like No, I want to fuck, don't play like like you feel me like, I ain't gonna lie like I'm not one of them dudes that's gonna be like, No, I can't take you serious because I folks you on the first day.
Speaker 3: No, if you want to fuck you, I wanted to fuck.
Speaker 1: You know, are trying? Are you dating a stripper or would you date a stripper? Like put that in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I would date a stripper. You know she's a person. I agree.
Speaker 1: I used to, you know, strip myself. Most situations you can be like, oh I love going to the strip club, but I would never date somebody. For me, it's like again, you said you're a king of double standards. I don't know what double standards you're like, you know which ones are good and which ones.
Speaker 3: Are definitely date. I don't see nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: So what are your you know other double standard?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Just one, just one one that's like really simple.
Speaker 3: So you got me something I don't really like.
Speaker 1: I don't know all of them because for me, you know, I'm not somebody that's like I don't know like I'm you know, I used to be in the sex industry, so for me, I'm very open about my sexuality and like you know, where I come from and that whole branding things. That's why the truth with Texas is kind of getting to know people and on your own boundary and levels. But it's like, I don't know. That's why I want you in my chair to tell me what your boundaries are. So I don't know what your double standards, which I found out previously are on some things. But I didn't know. If you could just give us one more private talk wants you could leave us with something.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, I feel like a double standard is you know, girls should have to pay on a date.
Speaker 1: So no girl's ever paid for you, No girl has ever paid for you in a date.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm saying that they definitely should take me out on the date.
Speaker 3: They should pay for me.
Speaker 1: I feel like it shouldn't be all the time, but I think that's a woman should definitely.
Speaker 3: I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: Your situation. Is I think I believe in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say that women should, you know, take me out if you want to take me on a date.
Speaker 3: I'll be willing to go on a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, last question, how many times do you master rate a week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, in a week, Oh my god, it's disgusting that's said. I'm until the truth too. It's about seven days in a week.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Last time I.
Speaker 3: A little over seven.
Speaker 1: So once a day probably like that. Once in a day, like once a day, so once a day.
Speaker 3: Like you got to just get it out the way. I'll be busy. I don't be having time feeling normal.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, you can just be lying, don't act like you're donn jack off.
Speaker 1: Like once a day is the remedy for.
Speaker 2: You in the morning, just getting out the way for I get a shower, start my day off good, good, won't be an asshole all day. I'm not uptight. I have a good conversation.
Speaker 1: So you have to like gets.
Speaker 3: Like a morning smoke.
Speaker 2: You know, some people wake up face a blunt.
Speaker 3: I'll be getting it out the way sometimes not every day like you feel.
Speaker 2: Me day seven, but like like there was a streak, there's been a streak where it's been like seven days.
Speaker 1: COVID time made that streak a little bit more enhanced. Yeah, So are you watching porn a lot more or buying subscriptions to only fans?
Speaker 3: I mean I got a couple.
Speaker 1: I really just you have my subscription to the only fans and i'm your you know, tell me more about how you said earlier I was on.
Speaker 3: Your locks because I can watch you for free.
Speaker 1: That's rude. I didn't know that you were still doing like new stuff by myself. I am on my own. I'm gonna go check it out, I like, So tell me more about how I was in your lock screen?
Speaker 3: What picture was on my PSP?
Speaker 1: On your PSP?
Speaker 3: She was my PSP? Actually, you know how I got put on you?
Speaker 1: Let us know.
Speaker 3: My homie were on the bus on the field trip in like sixth grade.
Speaker 2: We're on a field trip in like sixth grade. I think we were going to the La County Fair. I'm pretty sure we were going to a county fair. That's the only place we ever went all the time at that school. So my homie showed me his phone because you know, kids sharing porn sites and shit like that, showed me his phone. I have my PSP with me, showed me his phone, and then you feel me you.
Speaker 3: Was on there, and I was like, who is that? And then you was like turking or something like that.
Speaker 1: I was like or something like that. You know, I was working something like that.
Speaker 3: You did the little one cheek thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, the other one said you too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got me. I've been I've been a sucker ever since.
Speaker 1: Why a sucker? It's a true fan of art, you know.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. It was like, it's very true.
Speaker 1: Kind So what picture? What was your favorite scene?
Speaker 2: It was that picture was like a little screenshot of that the thing that it was there.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: It was my PSP lock screen and then my mom's seen it. I got in trouble no PSP sorry about that. No, but I had all the videos see on the PSPs when it was real freaky.
Speaker 3: You knew you could always download from Reality Kings.
Speaker 2: You could download the videos from Reality Kings on the PSP save them.
Speaker 1: You hear that private talk?
Speaker 3: If you were real me, could you a real PSP nigga? You knew you could download that ship from Reality Kings. You heard it here first.
Speaker 1: I like it? Sure well, thank you for coming on in P