Speaker 1: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday haul. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 2: Service fees in terms apply.
Speaker 3: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes plus, enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service and terms.
Speaker 4: Apply, andeny cancit so high ecstasy can not Sorry, Andy, what's up? Positive bitches? How are we doing today? Or should I say howdy partner? If you're watching on YouTube, I'm giving country today that is neither here nor there. I just thought I would mention it. As you know, if you're hearing this episode, then you are meant to be here. All that Bitch is Positive podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, Baby, we may cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That is Babe in true connection with herself. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. Today. I've been sent to tell you, remind you, and empower you to access an ability you seem to have forgotten to use. Yeah, you have this ability that's innate within you that you've not been utilizing, and if you would, it would make your life oh so much better. Today. It is finally time that you remember not only that you have this power within you, but how to harness it. This episode was inspired by our recent eleven eleven portal, I've decided to make some changes. I was sitting outside of the usual coffee shop that I do a lot of my work in my courses. I create there my workbooks. On this eleven eleven portal, I had in my mind a channel's message that I got a couple of days before, and that message was one right action is more powerful than a hundred wrong thoughts. You can also say one positive action is more powerful than one hundred negative thoughts. The channel message shows us that action is more powerful than just a thought form because action is thought reinforced. You can think, oh, I'm not going to go back to that X, but actively not only thinking it, deciding it, and then using your body to create proximity from them and not going back to them. That action is thought empowered, thought reinforced. It's more powerful than any thought you can have. And I just saw one one one. Knowing that I recently had this channeled message that my actions are more powerful than my thoughts, knowing that it's the eleven to eleven portal, I knew that any action I took on this day was going to have this empowered effect on my life. And I've recently been feeling like I just was and having enjoyment on the dating app anymore. I had to, so I decided to delete one of them. And then I was thinking to myself, I kind of just want to get rid of everything. So I went ahead and I deleted the last dating app that I had. I've only ever had two, and I deleted the second one, and I immediately felt so free. And that's how you know you make the right decision. Sometimes you don't know you made a right decision until after the fact you have to do it, and then the emotional response you get from your body afterwards, you're like, oh, okay, I know I made the right decision now. It was too hard to tell prior. But now that I've actually went ahead and decided and took an actionable step, I feel relief. And that's what I felt. I felt relief, and I realized I don't want to feel like I'm in on demand service that all of these people at any time could just swipe right on me and then have access to me. I work so hard on my energy and my mindset and my body. I don't want anyone at any time to be able to just gain access to me, and yeah, I have to accept them back, but the fact that they can even swipe on me just started to feel wrong in my body. Even if they don't have direct access, well they think they do, and that just doesn't sit right with me anymore at this point in my journey. Could I change my mind one day, maybe, but right now I'm so strong in this feeling. So I'm in the car, I delete the app. I feel relief, and I literally said to God, this is my ultimate act of surrender. I trust God more than anything on this planet, more than I just trust God more than anything. And I said to God, I'm putting my love life in your hands. I'm not going to try to pursue not that I was doing that anyway, but I'm not even going to have this opening on this app where anyone can gain access to me. I'm putting all of this onto you. And there is a specific code that you can use to activate a timeline where you're in a surrendered state. And basically what you would say is I cast the burden of my dating life upon the Christ within. I'm gonna let Divinity take care of it for me. I'm casting the burden of my dating life upon the Christ within, and I'm letting Divinity take care of it for me. So I said a little surrender statement in the car. I said, I'm not going to use these apps. I'm gonna trust you God that at the right time, in the right moment, in the right season, at the right place, nothing will be able to stop the right person You're sending me nothing. And I don't need to have this app as almost a back entrance just in case, because I now realize my energy towards the app was just in case God doesn't know how to figure it out out there. I'll have this app so they can find me. I don't need to have the freaking app so they can find me. I trust that God will do the damn thing. It was fun while I had it, and I love this season I had with it, and my last long term relationship the seven years, was from a dating app. So that's all fine and dandy, but just for me in this season, I know it's not in alignment with me anymore. And I swear to you. After I said God, I'm putting this into your hands, I walk out of my car and this man is screaming. I didn't know he was screaming at me. At first, he rolls down his window and he's screaming, skin, skin, skin, you have beautiful skin. And I turn around because I'm who's this person screaming at I have to look, and he points to me. He goes you, you have beautiful skin. You have beautiful skin. You have beautiful skin. And I was like, oh, oh my God, thank you so much. You're so kind or so nice. And I just started laughing because already I just deleted the app. I just said a surrender statement, and already God is showing me the men already showing me. Look, this is just a little trailer, a little tastes, a little appetizer, but look what I'm gonna do in your life. And then I swear to you. I go into the coffee shop that I always go into, which by the way, is usually me and ninety seven year old women. That's all. That's why I love this coffee shop because it's just the cutest place on planet Earth. And it's a magical, mystical portal. It's there's a garden there. Okay, don't mess with this coffee shop. It is magic. Never are there any really men there that are even close to my age. Two attractive men happen to be in the coffee shop that day, both near my age, and I'm I'm hearing God speak to me. Look look look ha ha ha ha ha. It was like he was laughing, like he has a sense of humor. He was like, hey, ha ha, look, I'm just showing you a taste of what I'm gonna do in your life now that you actually fully surrendered to me. Cc you were saying you were surrendered, and you were. If someone wanted to leave your life, you let them. If someone came in, you would see what they were all about. But you had this app as a little backdoor entrance because you didn't fully put your trust in me. And now you do, and look at what I'm gonna do in your life. I'm sharing this story because maybe you need to hear this surrender your love life to God. And I'm so I have such a heart opening right now because I am so excited to be your experiment. We're gonna see what happens because maybe you don't believe in God or divinity or anything. Well, we're gonna watch my life unfold and we're gonna see what the hell happens. We're effing around and we're about to find out. That's what we're doing. So if you're not ready to surrender, that's okay. You can watch that's my experience, and go get your popcorn and you can get your tea and we're going to see what happens. But I wanted to give you an update on where my mind is at and what I'm thinking about and what I'm doing in my life, because you know I'm taking you with me.
Speaker 1: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday haul. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders, service fees in terms supply.
Speaker 3: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma Secret, pecan pie recipe. And now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 4: And I want God to use me as an instrument, Use me as an example of what you can do in people's life when they surrender to you and when they rely on you seriously. The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing, Psalm twenty three. The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing. At the right time and the right place, all will be given to me. Now this doesn't mean you should delete your dating apps, but if you've been thinking about this, maybe this is your confirmation. Sit with it. Okay, we didn't even get into what I want to talk about in this episode yet. That was just a little intro. Before we do get into it, I have to show you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: They say the perfect stack doesn't exist until you see this. Look how beautiful these beads are. I have Tiger's Eye, I have Clear Courts, and I have garn It. I recently have started to work with this company. We're doing a little collab and they're called Otter Spirit. They have the most beautiful beads and I put these on. I don't know if you know this, but sometimes when you go to a gem or crystal store, the gems feel light and fake. These are authentic beads and you can feel how abundant they are. The way they feel is just so magical. And I've tried on so many different brands. Otter Spirit is doing magic in my life right now. I picked these three mini beads because this is Capricorn supporting, and I'm a Capricorn Sun and Capricorn's sons are really supported by Garnic because that's our birth stone, Tiger's Eye, which is very grounding for the Earth. And then this Clear Court. And what I love about this company is not only does some of the proceeds go to helping baby Otters and Otters in general. But also they give you a little affirmation card that goes along with your gem bracelet, or you can get earrings, whatever you want, a necklace. So I really love how it's just so thought out. And not only do I feel an amazing energy from these bracelets, but I feel like the packaging and the affirmation card is just so thoughtful, and I really only want to connect with thoughtful, thoughtful brands. They're a family owned business. If you're looking to get any sort of crystals or gems jewelry that you want to help you heal or support your current journey, maybe in love, or to be in alignment with your sign, definitely check out Otter Spirit. And I even have a special discoat out code for you. I'm going to put a link in the bio that will allow you to just go to the website. But if you want to get twenty percent off, you can use CC twenty CICII twenty and you will get a twenty percent discount for each purchase. I'm telling you you don't want to sleep on this brand. It feels amazing. I feel so grounded just knowing I have this on me and it feels abundant. Like I said, if you're not yet following me on Instagram at vibein with CC, be sure to follow me there because I share daily tips and tricks on magnetic energy and channeled message and source codes that you can use to activate your most magnetic timeline. I am telling you, if you've not yet joined one of my courses, you're waiting for magic to unfolds in your life. When you can activate that magic to unfold by taking one of my courses, I have the Art of Alchemy. If you want to learn how to turn your trauma into your power, your pain into your power, your pain into getting hotter, healthy, and wealthier, this course will be for you. There are activations, meditations, journal prompts, dynamic video lessons. I will hold your hand throughout the process of transmuting these difficult life circumstances into power to get the life that you want, because why get mad when you can get everything? And another one of my courses that I recently released is the Shadow Alchemy. If you're noticing you're not attracting the best people, you're gonna want to take a step back, alchemize, integrate your shadow so you can attract better people for you. Also, if you want to feel more empowered, you want to place all of yourself on the pedestal, not just the parts of you that you like, then the Shadow Alchemy course is definitely for you. I also have a twenty one day Breakup Glow Up Challenge. If you're going through a breakup, you'll have so many tools there, and a Pedestal Path course which is all about placing yourself on the pedestal. Without further ado, let's get into today's episode. Let's get back to that secret power that I was referencing at the top of this podcast, the one that you have forgotten to harness, integrate, and use properly. There is a silent influence that is at work in your life. It attracts certain things towards you and repels other things away from you. This silent influence, it's your energy. Your energy is your power. But here's the thing that we rarely talk about. Your energy is your power. Okay, fine, but your awareness dictates your energy, which dictates your power. So really, if we break this down, your awareness is your greatest weapon. It is your greatest weapon. What you pay attention to that is your power. What you are consciously focusing on that is your power. You are perceiving, that is your power. You are this channel and based on what you're perceiving, what you're aware of, what you're focusing on, that creates your energy, which then repels and attracts. We need to go to the root of your energy, which is your awareness, what you're focusing on, what you're giving your attention to. For me, with the dating apps, I felt like it was taking so much of my awareness and my attention off of me and what I'm trying to build and putting it into people that I'm never actually going to meet or connect with. It was low level conversations that were boring to me. It wasn't about ancient Egypt. It wasn't I would bring up ancient Egypt and almost every one of my conversations anyway, but they had nothing to say back. It wasn't about being conscious or energy. And yeah, of course there were really nice people that I've aligned with. I don't want to shun that experience, and it was fun, but at this point in my life, I realize, you know, what I actually need more and this isn't sustaining me. It's giving crumbs and I'm really ready for more of a loaf. My awareness is my power, and if I keep giving it to conversations to other people, whether it's I'm teaching them energetic law I don't even know them, or I'm having to explain why I'm really interested in something or explain a concept, well, I'm taking that energy away from what I'm trying to build, my podcast, my content, my work books, my courses, books that I want to write. In general, my awareness was being tainted, and therefore my energy was being depleted and my power was diminishing. I was misusing my awareness, which caused my energy to be depleted, which caused a distortion in my power. I wasn't using my awareness in a way that was uplifting me. I think that it's important that we take a look at the astrological weather if we can for a second. Right now, Venus is transiting through Capricorn, and this will affect everyone, regardless of what houses in what you know. I'm not a huge astrology girally, but I do pay attention to certain transits because they do affect us. As above sull below the law of correspondence Venus and Capricorn. What's going on right now can bring a more practical and responsible approach to love, beauty, and values. People might focus on building stronger, longer term relationships, and they might also prioritize commitment and stability. Without me even realizing that Venus was transitting through Capricorn, I was already feeling this. I was feeling, you know what, I want to focus on what I can really build that's going to lead to stability, that's going to lead to a great foundation. And the connections I'm making through this app aren't leading to that really, and the people who want that from me I don't want it with. So therefore, what can I build stability with? What can I have commitment to? I can recommit to what I'm building in my own life. I can recommit to myself and I can value that I'm going to take care of me in the best way possible. It's a great time to reevaluate what we value in relationships and work on creating a sense of security and trust. I want you to become reaware, recognisant of what you actually value in a relationship. I value intelligence. Someone who cares about their health, has a relationship to God and is interested in the unseen world. What do you value and what do you want? Someone who's fun is just not enough for me. Someone who's dilly dilling is not enough for me. Someone who does not understand commitment and they're like in their thirties. I don't know what they came here to experience. So I can't hate on that they're on their own soul journey, but I just know, oh, that's not for me. I'm going to create proximity from that situation. In terms of beauty and creativity, Venus in Capricorn can inspire a more elegant and refined approach. Yes, that is why I'm pulling back my energy from this app and all of these people. I want a more elegant and refined approach on how I'm even using my energy in my day to day life. No, not everyone can feed on me. Sorry not sorry. Overall, Venus and Capricorn can help us cultivate a sense of maturity, discipline, and responsibility in our relationships and creative pursuits. I want to take this time to energetically invite you to get focused on building stability in your life. Maybe this is a time that we're asking ourselves what needs my focus. Where do I need to be more disciplined? Is it my relationships? Is it my career? Is it my creative endeavor? Isn't my home life? Where do I need more attention? What wants to build in my life? Or what do I want to build in my life? And the only way I can build it is if I feed it my energy. Whatever you feed with your energy is what is going to grow. If you're feeding relationships that are not going anywhere, you're watering dead flowers. You want to feed what you want to grow, but you also want to feed what's receptive to your energy. It's twofold. It's not just about what do I want to grow? It's also well, where am I getting a return on investment? If the brads and the childs of the world don't want to commit to you, stop feeding them your energy. Take it back, say I lovingly and peacefully call all of my power back to me now, and refocus on what you can build and sustain in your own life. Refocus on you, surrender everything else. Refocus on the controllables, Control the controllables, and surrender everything else. I want to remind you that the Divine is always with you and always watching you and always supporting you. You are being cradled by the divine. You are being held by the divine, and you're not alone in this process. You are a co creator, not the sole creator. So even if you're going into a business venture by yourself, or doing a creative hobby that no one really understands, or taking a break from dating when all your friends are getting married, you're not doing that alone. In fact, you may just be doing it with me. Hello, how are you? How you doing? I understand that feeling while all of my friends and cousins and everyone are getting engaged. I broke off a seven year relationship that was going towards engagement. You're not alone. You do have to surrender, and you have to ask yourself is this worth me giving my attention to anymore? That relationship was not worth me giving my attention to it anymore. The people that I was connecting to on the apps were fun, fine, dandy, whatever, But I deleted it because the apps are not worth my attention anymore. And you know what, it's not just about me and it's not just about you. I know in my body that I signed on to create certain things during this lifetime and those ideas and those books and those courses want to be birthed through me. So I actually owe it to God and I owe it to my incarnation to focus on the things that are meant to come through me and only me. And so do you. You signed on to create and birth out certain projects or circumstances that only you can create. You owe it to your soul, contract to God, to your spirit team who is cheering you on. You owe it to yourself, to your younger child, to get that shit done, to do the damn thing. Yes, yes, ma'am, Okay, you owe it to yourself to do it. You gotta and in order to do it, pedal to the metal, you got to actually give your attention to it. Your attention, your awareness, your focus, your perception. That is truly your power. It's such a simple thing. We don't think about it as our power, but it's our greatest source of power because it is a vessel in which we create. We need to focus on something in order to create it. It can't come through us if we don't give our attention to it.
Speaker 3: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma Secret, pecan pie, recipe, and now you can also share a cart with instacrt's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 1: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, CBS and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your.
Speaker 2: First three orders. Service fees and terms supply.
Speaker 4: The less you feel you need out there, the more you're going to attract. The second I deleted that app and I thought to myself, you know what I'm done. I have a beautiful life. I have so much I'm so thankful for. I have God, I have family, I have friends. I walk out of my car, someone screaming at me that I have beautiful skin, walk into the coffee shop. There's men that know this place exist thought only Goddess has walked into this portal. The second that I deleted it, and I know I heard God say, this is just a taste of just like showing you as a little joky joke, so so hysterical. God, haa, my best stay up there.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 4: My point is, the less you feel you need, the more you're going to attract. Because in the needing you cause resistance, you cause worry. Worrying is worshiping your problems. Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but baby, it gets you in nowhere. It's a waste of your time. It's a waste of your time. Stop worrying about things in your life, because you're just cursing yourself. No, no one's evil eyeing you. Okay, you're just focused on the wrong things. Your power is your attention, your focus, your awareness. It's important that we think about this because the second you walk into a room, before you speak, before you talk to anyone, before they even can understand what you're wearing, your energy is speaking for you. The second you walk into a room. You know this. When someone walks into a room, you can tell their energy. You know what's up. You can tell something's going on with that person. Oh they seem sad. Oh they seem really confident, you know, just by looking at them. I recently was at an energy cloud and I volunteered to be the volunteer, and the instructor, Anton was telling us how he was going to show us how energy affects and influences other people on this plane. So he said he intended to push his energy towards me, and we were just going to see what was going to happen. He was not touching me. He was about five to ten feet away from me. He intended, okay, intended. How do we do anything? He had to intend to do something first in order to do it. How do you move your arm? You have to intend to do it. How do you apply for a job, You have to intend to do it. He intended to infiltrate my force field, my work field, and he did this just by pushing his energy with his hands and intending to do so. And lo and behold. I started to fall backwards. Then he went to the right side of me, and it starts intending to send his energy, and I start to fall towards the left. And then he went behind me, starts intending to and his energy, and I start falling forward. Not only did I feel his energy pushing me in certain directions, I started to sweat. I got so red I had to take off my sweater mid mid example, because I was sweating. I felt all his energy. And the whole entire point of that was we are energetically influencing people all the time. You are a natural influencer, so am I, because all of our subtle energy bodies are influencing one another all of the time. You ever notice when you're on a dat or out to dinner, you take a sip of water, then they take a sip of water. You cross your legs, and then they cross their legs. You put your head on your hand and then they put their head on their hands. You are naturally influencing people all the time. Watch where your awareness goes. What are you intending for? What are you focusing on? I want you to just play with the energetic universe this week and intend to naturally influence people. Intend I'm gonna take a sip of their water, and then they're going to too. I'm gonna tilt my head and then they're going to too. I'm going to take a bite of my food and then they are going to too. Intend. Watch how powerful your conscious awareness and intention is, because that is your real power, and you need to wake up to it. You are thinking, oh, I have to force matter with matter. No, it is frequency over forced. You think I have to be on the apps, I have to dress like this, I have to do this, I have to do that, I have to follow all these rules. No, no, bitch, that's not what it's about. It's actually just about being authentic, staying on your own pedestal and intending, being aware, being conscious, focusing on yourself, giving to yourself. You're already naturally influencing, But what are you influencing people to do? Are you influencing people to be repelled from you because you give them all of your focus and all of your energy. Or are you influencing people to come closer to you because you're focused on yourself. You have hobbies, activities, you have things that you're doing in your life. Either way, you are influencing people in your life to act. But how are you influencing them? In order to place yourself on the pedestal, you have to first take other people off your pedestal. And we're going to go into show up as her, and we're going to go to page one, p. Forty and we're quickly just gonna go over some ways to take people off your pedestal. The first way is to normalize the bare minimum. Your potential partner texting you back. That is normal. That's not grand that's not dandy. That's not something to be ecstatic over. It's a text my grandma can text you. Is that a big deal? Absolutely? Not them liking your story, them commenting on your Instagram, them even calling you once a week. None of that is crazy. That is a bare minimum. That's really nothing. And I don't find that even interesting. Most people are nonchalant, and therefore it's not interesting And it's not special and it's not safe. It's not no okay. If they can play video games with MPCs non player characters on their PS five, they can definitely take all five seconds to text you. If they are a masculine leading individual, they should pay for your dinner. You're paying for your hair or your nails, your facials, your makeup, and so much more. The least they can do is pick up the tab. Bare minimum not interesting. It's what they should do, and I don't care what anyone says. It's what a man should do or the masculine leading individual in the dynamic. They should initiate plans with you. They should try to make you feel safe. They should try to meet your needs. This should not be glamorized. It is a bare minimum. If they cannot seem to do the bare minimum, that is a turn off. It's not a moment for you to try to prove your work. It's a moment for you to see them in all of their truth. We gotta walk in the light of the truth. When we feel they are pulling away, our first instinct is to try to give more, but this only repels them. For if giving them some of your energy wasn't appreciated. Giving more of your energy won't be appreciated either. Just pull your energy back. This brings me to my next point, stop overfeeding them. Allowing people to not treat you with the utmost respect and love is a symptom of you placing them on your pedestal. What would help is putting them on an energetic diet. This means no more sending them endless amounts of your energy for nothing in return, because you are not a bowling ball. If you have been overfeeding them with your energy, you're simultaneously starving yourself. Shift your focus and your energy will follow. When we are chasing them, it's because we are chasing a feeling. There are two questions that will help you shift your focus and get the feeling you want. What do you feel when they are around you? And how can you get this feeling outside of them and give it to yourself. We don't want anything because of what it is. We want it because of how it's going to make us feel. You like how they make you feel, and therefore you want them around. But how can you give that feeling to yourself If they allow you to feel love and validated and joyful how can you allow yourself to feel love, validated and joyful? Flip the script, ask yourself, what can I do for me? How can I make myself feel this way? I just have trained myself because yeah, I used to be codependent, anxious attachment and try to prove myself worthy and now I'm just so turned off. If you're nonchalant, if you don't text me, if you don't call me, if you don't reach out to me, I simply forget you exist. I think you're a low level, low energy person and I'm a high level, high level energy person, and we're just not in alignment. You know when someone is giving you more than the bare minimum. You know how because you feel safe with them, you're not questioning five thousand times what are we? You actually know their intentions, You understand their motives. They're asking to see you consistently. There you're going from texting to calling, to seeing you more often, to spending more time with you. They ask you how are you? They really are not just attracted to you. They don't just want to use your body as a whole. They actually want to get to know you as an individual. They're going to study you. They're going to acknowledge you. They're going to if they don't know how to meet your needs, try to learn you. That's more than the bare minimum. That would then to me, I would think, Okay, this person actually deserves my energy. But my energy does a lot for me, so I'm not just going to give it to anyone. My energy is what makes me money. Your energy is what makes you money. My energy is what allows me to create my perception and my awareness. Your energy is what allows you to create. My energy is what allows me to feed myself with my own energy, so I don't feel depleted. Yours does the same for you. Your energy is the most expensive, priceless thing that you have. You have to spend it in the right places. Okay. Another way to deep pedestal them is to stop ghosting your own needs. How we treat ourselves mentally, physically, and energetically will teach other people how to treat us too. If they see you do not value yourself, they are not going to value you either. That is also another reason the other day, when people were asking me to hang out, I said this last episode, I just said no to everyone because frankly I did not want to. But secondly, I needed time with just myself in the divine.
Speaker 3: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma's secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with insta Cart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 1: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall, get decorations from the home depots, CBS and more through Instacart, and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 2: Service fees and terms supply.
Speaker 4: I give to myself. I buy myself nice things. I take myself to nice places. I take time to do the hair masks, to do the face mask. I treat myself well. I treat my body well. I'm very conscientious and cognizant and aware of how I treat myself. If someone's not treating me that way, I don't need them, and not needing that is actually what attracts so many more people towards me. Another way to deep pedal stole them is to have non negotiables. I think this is really important, especially if you've dealt with anxious attachment and codependency. You need to have things that you do regardless of who comes in and out of your life. Regardless of who comes in and out of my life. I need time with the divine. I need to go to yoga. I need to create my tiktoks. I need to do my podcasts. I need to have my clients. I need time to create workbooks and courses and books. I have things that I like to do regardless of what's going on around me with men that I'm dating. And I think this is really important. So you have something you're building outside of just building a relationship that makes you more magnetic. It makes you feel more confident, and you're going to feel like a more fulfilled human being. It also will not allow you to be available at any given moment. When someone asked me to hang out, well, actually no, I can't go out till twelve am tonight because I have yoga tomorrow. Well, actually I can't because I have a client. Well, I need to write this book. I need to spend time with the divine. I am not available to just anyone, nor will I ever be, and you shouldn't neither. Lastly, what I want to bring to you is something I channeled the other day, which is that whatever you project, you promote. Whatever image you project in your own mind movie is what you're promoting in your external world. I want you to promote image of yourself as someone who is confident, someone who is capable, someone who is a divine portal to other dimensions because you are someone who is beautiful, someone who takes care of themselves. Start projecting this image. This mind movie in your own third eye, in your own little brain. Bring that into your awareness, feed that with your energy, feed that with your focus every single day. Because what you project in here is what you promote out there. People will start to see you differently. When you start to see yourself differently, people will treat you better when you treat yourself better. Thought is the first step, and then action can come later. But start just by projecting it. Whatever you project, you promote. Say it to yourself. What I project, I promote. If I project an image of myself internally that is positive, healthy, wealthy, hot, smart, confident, and intellectual, all these things. If I project that here, I'm going to start to act in accordance to that. I keep scratching my microphone like a little kiddy cat. Anyway, project that which you want to promote. I love you so much. Join the art of alchemy. If you want to learn how to transmute your pain into power. You want to get hotter, healthier, and wealthier from your hurt, Join shadow alchemy if you want to learn to put all of yourself on the pedestal, also another way to magnetize your energy and put yourself first and get disciplined is join one of these courses and place your energy where it needs to be on yourself. The amount of courses I have done, instilled do to this day, limitless, always learning AHWA is cultivating the next version of myself while enjoying where I'm at. The sparkle in me honors the sparkle in you. All the links, whether you want to get some gems, Oh they're so beautiful, I'm obsessed, or you want to join a course, get the workbook, maybe you want to try a magic mind, all of these will all these links will be in the show notes. I love you so much and I'll see you in the next one.
Speaker 3: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Insta carts family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the yams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments, Download the instacart app and get to live in as fast as thirty minutes, plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 1: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 2: Service fees and terms apply.