Speaker 1: And welcome to Cindy Stumpo Toughest Nails on w b Z News Radio. And I'm in the studio with who Samantha and Who's in the studio coming through on whatever this is called all this technology crap? Nelson, do you have a last name? Okay?
Speaker 2: You know your name?
Speaker 3: Sounds like a car.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a car.
Speaker 2: What kind of car? It can only it can only be three options though, so Rose Royce, the Lamborghinis, the belly which one well.
Speaker 1: You don't get either.
Speaker 2: It can be like.
Speaker 1: Sounds it sounds like a car out of Nigeria, right, you know.
Speaker 2: What it kind of does, right, like a Pega.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming out of Nigeria. Okay, listen, what are we talking about right now?
Speaker 4: We're talking about chatter. We're talking about chatter social?
Speaker 1: What is chatter social? You know there's a whole country out there that does not understand social audio. You do understand that. I think there's a plane that flies around Texas and maybe in Florida. Otherwise Boston and many other states don't even know what social audio is. So you're here to educate them.
Speaker 2: So one hund percent social audio, Well, we're we're creating we're creating a platform that that we call social Audio visual right, real time experiences with both audio and visual, and essentially using that as a way to.
Speaker 4: Make social networking more social.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean you think about like your experiences on Instagram or Twitter. You know, you're liking pictures or you're retweeting tweets. You're not necessarily getting to connect with people. You're not necessarily getting to know people understand people.
Speaker 1: So I can kind of break it down a little bit, so when I want to debate somebody in politics or whatever, we can go live together on a screen and actually look at each other in the eyes and go at it instead of looking like trolls going at it on a Twitter feed or an Instagram right, Like, I get to look you in the eyes. You get to look me in the eyes, which is I think personally that's the fun part. But before we get more into social audio, explain to the listeners who you are, how this started, who's the CEO, who's the founder? Bring us to light here?
Speaker 2: Well, you know Nelson and Pega. I'm twenty eight years old, started off as a real estate investor about eight years ago. What I was twenty I think or.
Speaker 1: Your baby, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I can't even. Matthew four years ago called Clubhouse, and this was a platform that essentially pushed the rise of social audio. And on this platform, I ended up just falling in love with the concept of using your voice to connect with people, using your voice to market your product, right, using your voice to be more social. Right.
Speaker 1: And you know, a few months in I couldn't well, you couldn't through COVID right because everybody was stranded. So that was a perfect launch, perfect time for them, because I don't know. I worked every day. We're essential, you worked every day. But I still see social audio for me. For me, if I don't want to run out, or I can't sleep at midnight, let's say and raise sound asleep to do. He's off in neving. I can always jump into a room and hang out with a bunch of people. I might like them, I might not like them, I might debate them. It might be a great conversation. It could be six women in a room together and we have the most awesome conversation. It could be three hundred people in a room together. It could be a thousand people. It doesn't matter. It's like you're never alone. If that makes any sense, Like if you don't want to be alone, you don't have to be loane. You can be with your kids, your husband, your wife, blah blah blah, and sometimes you just need a break. And I just find it's another way of Sometimes I always say this, it's easier to talk to strangers than talk to people that you know in your everyday life, which is very weird.
Speaker 3: That's how therapists make money.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then.
Speaker 2: She's absolutely correct though. It's like again, it's something new, it's something fresh, and majority of people on a planet don't know about it, right. I mean, just imagine how many people are listening to us right now in their cars, right on a radio station. Well, think of you being able to do that and being able to pause, raise your hand and join this conversation in real time as opposed to just listen. Right. Think about watching your favorite podcast like we all do on YouTube, or watching our favorite streamers or just gamers or whatever, and being able to again in real time interact with both your voice and the option of going on camera. Right. It takes social experiences to the next level and allows for true connection. Right, Like you think about like the friends of my life, right, now all my best friends I met from social audio, Jonathan, Cindy Stoppo. I mean, the list goes on and on and on. Social audio, right, because again, we're able to use the most authentic part of our selfish human beings, our voices, to really get to know one another. Right, and yeah, I mean it's unlike anything I've ever seen in the world. Right, and chatter is building on top of that framework and adding it to the various elements of social media that we're currently used to today, right, podcasting, gaming, short form videos, Right, just all those various elements that were already used to Okay, so just throwing that social audio compona.
Speaker 1: I still want to bring you back twenty eight years old. You decided, I think I know how it went. The other app we'll call it. We don't have to give them any advertising the other app. Right, It's like when I'm on I can't hold up this because I'm giving them a free advertising. Anyways, with that being said, you learned how to be a great, great moderator. Right. No one can moderate the way you can. And I've been in a ton of rooms. No one can liven up a crowd. You can dismantle people you bring them up, You're throwing them all over the place like rag dolls, right, But that's what makes it fun. So all of a sudden, everybody's followers got removed. That was the start of it, and you were like, We're like, well, what's going on here. Everybody built up fifty sixty seventy thousand followers, boom, all taken away. They changed their whole concept, and you said, I'm going to go out, I'm going to do this, I'm going to do this better than them. And that's how it actually started.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely, so absolutely.
Speaker 1: As a guy that's just not getting into the tech world, the difference is you're a guy that's actually been using this app close to five years now. You see everything. You see what people like, you see what people don't like. You have learned actually from the outside in instead of learning from the inside out. Right, So that's what makes you good at what you're building here, because you know what people want and you know what people don't want. Weird, Absolutely, he guys don't understand. They don't understand what the people looking for you do. And I think that's going to be the game changer here that you went from the outside in and not the inside out as forming this company.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know I can say the same thing for everyone on our team as well, right, all of us, all of us.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 2: Our CTO Herraine, I mean, he's been a million Marathon community member for years, right, he was among one.
Speaker 4: Of the first private beta testers on Chatter.
Speaker 2: Right. You look at Kim Green at our marketing director, She's been a million Marathon member for a long time, even through to when we migrated over to Twitter.
Speaker 4: You look at the whole team.
Speaker 2: You're talking about a team of individuals that are power social audio users and have identified all the various flaws in regards to how everyone one else has done it. And we're coming at this from that user perspective, right, that perspective of individuals that use an application every single day and know everything there is to know about it, right, And it's the first time it's ever been done right, users coming together to build out a product the right way for the masses. And Yeah, I think I think, I think the history books are.
Speaker 1: Gonna all that thought, all that thought were gonna go to break. Okay, you listened to Cindy stumpbo Toughest Nails on WBZ. We'll be right back and welcome back to Cindy Stumbo Toughest Nails on WBZ. And I'm in the studio to night with Samantha and Nelson.
Speaker 3: Your actual child and your adopted child.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, come on, man, I got sat Kid, I got Freddy. I don't know. Listen all I know, I'm the psychiatrist over there, but I personally in the last close it will be four years November. I've made a lot of great friends on there. I really have like women that I talk to, guys I talked to as friends. But there's Yvonne on there, There's ann on there. I can I mean, there's so many I can keep naming. Danielle oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, No like that. I'll call and talk to them as women, right that I would never have known Jonathan Daphney. I mean, we've all got together in Florida, We've all socialized. I mean it's a different experience, and the demographics of us all age differently, and we just all grove together. This is the crazy part. Right, You're twenty eight, you're younger than Chad So, but you're hanging out with forty year olds fifty year olds and sixty year olds, right, So it's just a different It's nothing like I've ever seen before. I never thought that would exist. I never thought I'm gonna go meet people in Florida that I don't know. But I but they're on my Instagram or they're on my you know, Twitter, or they're on my LinkedIn. Right, Well, LinkedIn's little different because it's.
Speaker 3: But I've heard you say, time and time again, how much you want to.
Speaker 1: Go into your microel you hear about your mic I have to.
Speaker 3: See myself and do this. I've heard you save time and time again. How much you learn from this app?
Speaker 1: Thousand percent? You learn human nature. That's what I've learned, Right, I'm not going to learn a lot about my business, let's say, with real estate guys, right, but I learned such more important things. I learn human nature. I learned how to work around multiple personalities in a room. Nelson, you're running rooms with thousands of people a million marathon me. You know, now you're going to learn how to groove with people. And here's the big one. If you don't know how to groove with people on social audio, how are you going to do it in the real world? So it's a great it's a great learning experience to come on, especially for the younger your generation that's a little shy or whatever. If you can come on there and start to talk to people, and whether it's debating or whether it's a casual conversation, it starts to break you out of your show, because if you can't do it on there, you can't do it in real life. That's my feeling. So I think it's a really good stepping stone, a stepping stone for younger people to get more comfortable with public speaking.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: I think it makes pep people speak.
Speaker 1: You got a peepe, you gotta do people's gotta do pep. I think, Okay, what are we three?
Speaker 3: Naturally vulnerable and want to be vulnerable, whereas most people in the real world don't like to be vulnerable like that.
Speaker 1: So you think the app makes people a little bit more vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like how many times you said, like I've had a bad day when I come on the app and talk about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, So it gives me my moment after work in an eighteen hour a day, come home, have dinner with Ray, spend some time with Ray, and you know, my time is like nine nine thirty to come on, right, But.
Speaker 3: It only takes you to say that for everybody else that if they're feeling that, to say that.
Speaker 1: Too correct, So they're not alone, right, So everybody. Look, that's how I see social audio is it's all walks of life, right. We all come from different countries that come on there, we all have different background of religion, race, and you're going to end up with your own like minded people. You're not going to you know, you have a thing called an algorithm, and you're in beta testing right now. So take that from there. Let's talk about the beta testing and the algorithm and explain to people like if there's certain rooms you don't want to see, you will not be seeing those rooms.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, I mean it just every everything Cindy said is just factual, right, And I mean.
Speaker 1: You usually think.
Speaker 2: You think about like the rise of the Internet, right before before the Internet, where are you going to network with people? Where are you going to meet people?
Speaker 4: Right? It's I mean you don't have the Internet.
Speaker 5: Right, so you're limited to your immediate ecosystem. I think someone's got to echo You're you're limited to your immediate network of people that you meet on a day to day or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: The Internet broadens that horizon, right, chatter, social audio, visual, I mean expands it significantly.
Speaker 4: And now it's like, you know, going to the bar to talk to.
Speaker 2: Twenty people, but it's like now you're talking to twenty people in different parts of the world, right, who have similar likes and interest with you. You're a finance guy, is a finance person. I'm in Boston, this one's in La that one's in Dubai, blah blah blah. And these people meet, they meet in real life, they do business with each other. I mean, I was just looking on Donovan's Instagram the other day. Him and Adam Lisa are now boyfriend girlfriend. He lives in DC, she lives in Toronto. They met on chatter. Now he was in Toronto last weekend, right, Like this stuff is crazy again. Real time authentic connections on the Internet can only be done on social audio twenty blank period. Right. You cannot connect with anybody by liking their photos. Those two would not be boyfriend girlfriend by liking their photos commenting Oh you look hot.
Speaker 4: But it just doesn't work like that, you know, so it's no.
Speaker 1: We think it's some creepy dude, that's saying you look cut right, So I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Right on, Well, on chatter, if the person's creepy, first of all, they're gonna say out creepy. Second of well, they can go on camera and then.
Speaker 1: They're gonna look creepy, and then we'll figure out you're creepy, and then you need to get a camera because you're too creepy for us.
Speaker 2: Right, like beta, So we started we started beta what June first, we had about thirty days of private beta with about one thousand users. We started public beta July eleventh, So it's about twelve weeks right now, and we're over thirty two thousand users already, right, and you know again and again.
Speaker 1: How many okay, but how many waiting to get in on the app right now? Well, we have thirty two thousand active users, and how many are we holding back from letting in right now that you're holding back?
Speaker 2: So thirty two thousand total users, okay, about sixteen thousand in the app with invites and the rest of them.
Speaker 4: Are waiting to get an invite to get into the app.
Speaker 1: And that's what's your reason for holding them back? Sorry, what's the reason for not just letting the floodgates open and let everybody in, because right now it's all by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, because like we're startup, right, and we're growing much faster than the average startup.
Speaker 4: Right, you need to have funding and you need to have.
Speaker 2: A large team in order to be able to manage all of these things and all these users. I mean you look at Facebook and Instagram. These guys have like thousands of people on their development team. Right. We need to be able to scale to that point, and we need to be able to control our growth so we can focus on making a platform faster, making a platform feel better, less bugs, less glitches, and then when we get to a point where we feel comfortable with the performance of the platform, then we open it up to everybody else. As we raise funding, then we speed it up and market and just you know, blow this thing up and really bring bring bring it to the world's attention.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 1: Now if I remember, right, we we I don't mean me, but we'll talk about we because you're in the studio right now. You we're going to wait till AFID January to launch it and then you on it. And you were just playing with grant cardon a few people, and he said to you, listen, what are you hid this from the world for? Bring it out? So you brought out earlier than planned. And I got to be honest for how fast you brought this out from from the time you started this the time that you exposed it to us in beta testing? You were how many months into this?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Maybe nine months?
Speaker 1: That's fast. That was fast.
Speaker 2: Sorry, twelve month October.
Speaker 1: Is where do you go?
Speaker 2: Where do you go?
Speaker 1: Nelson?
Speaker 4: You're there right here.
Speaker 1: You disappeared. But we're in a studio where I get a lot of finger movements, Like I'm supposed to understand all the finger movements. Andrew again, when you do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, hilarious.
Speaker 2: I think, Andrew, gim me out with it.
Speaker 1: But what go ahead? You're good to go?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, man, It's it's just it's just crazy. You know, this thing started off as a joke, you know, literally start off as a joke. And A and A and a in a room on another app.
Speaker 4: Right, and people on a stage.
Speaker 2: I mean there was probably like, I don't know, a thousand people in that room, and a bunch of people from the community were like Nelson, Why don't you just go build a platform, Why don't you just go build a platform? And we were all just laughing it off, and you know that night I couldn't go to sleep, So thank.
Speaker 1: You, No you go, I'm sorry, I have one thousands because you'll run my clock real fast and I can go back to break. Here's my So we're on Instagram live right now. So Andrew's got everything going. I want people on Instagram to understand they're on live right now, but they could be on social. They could be in chat of social and be literally talking right So when we're live on Satday nights in the studio and we're not pre taping, they can join the conversation. I can leave the studio and come right on and speak to them on chatter and carry on my conversation.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I mean, right now, there's like I don't know sixty some people in a chatter room that could literally un meet their mic right now and join this.
Speaker 1: And I want them to do that. We're gonna do that. So we're gonna go for a break, and I'm on that two seconds. Give me, give me a second to get out. You're listening to Cindy Stumpo Samantha Stumpo on What Sammy.
Speaker 3: WBZ News Radio ten thirty and.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back and welcome to Cindy Stumpo Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio. And I'm in here. I'm in the studio with your daughter and her name is Sammy and we're talking to Nelson. Nelson, let's go and asked and asked us a question? Asked? Asked? Asked, I said, ask for a minute, I don't say act. Okay, let's get that straight, I say, asked, Oh, no, ends of the day. Okay. I've been hanging out with them for too long, okay, And asked a question. Funniest story between you and I in the last four years.
Speaker 2: Wow, funny story. It had to be sometime that you cussed me out to be it has.
Speaker 3: To be when you text her on a Sunday saying, who you cussing out today? Because it's not me?
Speaker 1: No, no tuning up, that's always says, he says, what gets up your ass on a Sunday morning?
Speaker 3: Can't say that word?
Speaker 1: Yes I can, and that you just tune up everybody like, why are you coming after me? And what do I say absolutly.
Speaker 2: She's just like Sundays are the days where I have the most time because I'm busy during the week, so Sundays that's when I can think of process and.
Speaker 4: Cuts you out.
Speaker 2: That's what she says. Ridiculous. I don't get it, like it just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: You know, you're not her child, and I deal with that my whole life thirty seven years.
Speaker 1: So they all get it. So if you get it really bad, then I kind of go easier with Samantha and Chad. If they get it bad, I go easier with you. Then I throw shar in the mix and she gets it. Imagine going out the night before and then waking up to that because I do it because I love you guys, and I just want you all to realize you're young and that you don't know as much as me, and I just want you to be really good human beings. That's what really comes down to cool. Absolutely care about raising good human beings, and Nelson falls in that category. Okay, now that we're pass that, and yes that's our Sunday mornings more often than less, So go ahead, keep going with you what you're talking about. So what is your future for this company. And I know I've asked you hold on. I know I've asked you, come on, Elson, if it's worth a couple of billion, never gonna sell, And you keep telling me, no, I will, I will not sell. No, not, Well, then you're not IoT.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not gonna say like I'll let go of some stock. Of course, you know, bring in some cash, but no, I'm not gonna I'm not going to sell like this is this is truly my passion. Like I can work on anything chatter related for hours and hours on end without going to bed. I mean, you've been on some calls and be like two two three to boarding.
Speaker 1: One morning, you want to get on calls. My phone start and then I'll be in a room. Right, let's say, go start a room or go do this, So go do this And he's like, Mama, get out of that room now, I need to talk to you, dude. I'm in the room. I'm not leaving the room. Get so by the time of get other room. Now it's one three in the morning and he wants to have a three hour conversation because he's going to stay up to talk to London.
Speaker 3: Where do you think he learned that from.
Speaker 2: By me the good question.
Speaker 1: I like that, Sammy, what do we say money doesn't sleep?
Speaker 2: No, but no, but seriously, I don't see myself selling this company, and I truly believe in it.
Speaker 1: Never say never, No, I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: I truly believe. I truly believe this will be This will be the next evolution of social media, point blank period. Connecting with people with your voice of course, having all the video components that everyone's used to, and bridging both of those things together. I think I think that will that will change social media, point blank period. And there's definitely a space for it, and we will be the front runners of that space.
Speaker 1: And please let everybody know that you've been self funding this from day one, and this is very expensive to sell. Fun you can OVC guys behind you right now. You have no investors behind you right now, zero zero checks. So you're twenty years old. It's a lot of mental stress. You're working around the clock. Just had a baby, right is there?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: And the greatest thing about Nelson is I say it all the time, he's got a heart And in life, that's all you need, buddy, is a heart. Right. I know when you get sense of I know, look at competitor's gonna come at you. People are gonna hate on you. Welcome to the real world of success. Period. But you know what, what people don't understand and they'll never understand the hard work, tenacity, the nights that you go to sleep alone in your own head and you're thinking, you're thinking you might have a wife next to you to talk to, but you're still alone in your own brain. And then one day you're gonna wake up and everything I've told you, and for the last four years, it'll resonate little by little by little, Right, So just stay with this saying that my father said to me when I was twenty years old exactly your age. Actually, come to think of it, Cindy, when they stopped talking about you, you're a nobody. So until then you're a somebody. So you got to learn to take those hits, and we got to learn to brush it off.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Sometimes our personality is really hard. As you saw me on a group text with that guy going after his jugular and you came in and you were like, hey, hey, hey, what's going on here? Right? It's usually any that comes in right behind me, right, So he handled it really well and I didn't handle it well at all. So but that's just what it is. People that care about your app, people that care about you are going to stay supportive. People that jealous of you and unkind and let the algorithm drop them down to it. They need to be dropped down, superiod. That's what's going to happen. Good content, good content providers. People that are rocking it, they're going to build their rooms, and people that aren't are not going to build. So just touch upon that. But I just want you to know you're twenty years old, and sometimes it's hard to take the hit and sell there twenty eight.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely absolutely, And you know, I mean this isn't something that I've been used to like my whole life, you know. I mean earlier, when I was a kid, I mean I was an introvert. I didn't become an extrovert till you know, I become a content creator. I didn't know, Yeah, on the other platform, I truly was. I was an introvert, you know, and you know, get into my extrovert phase and creating all this content with thousands and thousands of people, and then and then you started getting the hits right, you know, people saying things about you, people coming after you.
Speaker 4: People discrediting you.
Speaker 2: You start seeing that side of things which I never thought about before. And it's it's just a learning process for me. Right, every time I go through something like that, it it makes me tougher and the next time I go through something similar, just you know, not as effective as I was initially.
Speaker 1: But you know, if I had to give, I'll give you a one to ten. From you being a ten ultrasensive, you're now a seven. We're going to get you to a three. That's the god.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I'll stay I was ten maybe two years ago, I was a ten.
Speaker 4: Now I'm like a seven. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to get it down to the two. But you know, we brought you up the other day because we were talking about things parents say to their kids. Yeah, to make them be hungry, you know, and have a burning desire to be successful.
Speaker 3: A little bit scary, right, And what is it, Sam, to scare your kid a little bit?
Speaker 1: Scare your kid a little bit, you know, not not beat them up. But so I asked it yesterday. So Sam said to a friend of Oz, what made you do this. He said, he's thirty and he's opening up his eighth company right now is franchise. Sam said, what made you be this successful at thirty years old? Blah blah blah. He said, I don't know. My father's are telling me he's going to break my fingers and run me over. But the point was why did I have.
Speaker 3: To break my fingers first and then run me over?
Speaker 1: Well, he just run me over? Was he going to break my fingers for? And then we said, well, we have a friend that his parents used to tell him, if you don't get an education Nigeria, you're gonna go work at McDonald's, right and seem right. And I used to tell Sammy, I'm dropping you off from Broadway Review and you're gonna get a job at CVS. Okay, and it really not such a great area, right.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna get you a job there, leave you there, and.
Speaker 1: You figure out how to get home, Yeah, exactly, okay, how to get back home to you know, pretty Newton, Massachusetts over there?
Speaker 3: Chesnut hindsight, I don't know why I believed her because she didn't even let me like take the toe your drive a car without talking to her.
Speaker 1: Every which way, but you do believe so in your brain, you're like, in Nigeria, I'm gonna get out here again education and I'm not ever gonna work for McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That was just that everybody's got a scary thought. We should all put those things into our kids. We're gonna do I don't know, we're gonna send you what was your And then I asked, I asked, Nelson, what are you gonna tell your kids one day.
Speaker 3: Because I'm bring them to Nigeria.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 4: They're gonna go see their great grandma? She's still there by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Yeah grandma, Oh no, you're great grandmother? Right, Okay, but your parents go back there and you say, what send them to that j area? They have no ac what else?
Speaker 2: Listen, it's it's it's it's it's it's a harder life.
Speaker 4: And I feel like it makes you tougher, right, having that experience.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Where I'm going with this is that young kids, not kids kids, but you have an area for younger kids. But when you stop bringing on eighteen nineteen year olds. Christina is great, right, She's only now. She's been on social media for four years. She's learned so much, so much on there and she had a great mentor. But we need younger people to come in and listen to the older people to grab those values. That's what you did, Nelson, in the last four or five years. You've been hanging out with people older and wiser and listening. There in lies the difference of most people. When you start on the the app, we won't use the word you are only twenty four years old. Period. Oh wow, you're twenty four. But we're going to break holl that thought. I'm Sidy stumping you. Listen Toughest Nails on WBZ News and we'll be right back and welcome back to Cindy Stumpo Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio. And I'm Cindy, and I'm Samantha and I'm Nelson Peger. Okay, take it from there. I got a fan that's outside that they can let them and tell them to let her tell let her in for a picture. Please.
Speaker 4: You have a fan outside your studio right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's related to somebody in the studio. Yeah, this happens a lot. What do you want to tell you about?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 1: But she's a young girl. So Andrew let her in to grab a picture. While you guys are talking, I'm multitask here. Okay, go ahead. Do you want me asking now the question or you want to take it from here, Nelson, because every time you're in my studio, you feel like it was the guy that walked by with blonde here Andrew was a guy went that way. He's got a girl. They wants to bring it. Go ahead, I'm doing three things that once. Dude, I know men can't do this, but women can. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Is this the last scene?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in the last scene of your movie. Yeah, we're in the last episode. Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, guys, very simply listen man, Chatter Social, I mean everything that we've talked about, right, and if it's if there's anything that interests you, go check it out right, go to the app store, go to the play store.
Speaker 1: Let's explain that to people. Some people don't understand that. How do they get in?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're gonna need an invite, Okay, but fear not. All you need to do download Chatter Social from the app or the play store and just message us on Twitter or Instagram if you need an invite, and you don't have one, I'm gonna give Cindy a bunch of invites to give out.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm in thirty Okay, I'm in thirty two states, right, you understand that can't be a thing in there called Cindy.
Speaker 4: Called Ross Ross Ross Fross will hook come up?
Speaker 1: Oh that producers, I don't know two hundred chows out of here. This is gonna be easier, Like I'm friends with Cindy, heard you on the radio. Bah bah bah, there's gonna be something. And by the way, you need to know where your people coming in from. Did you come from Google? Did you come from this? Did you come from that? Did you come from Twitter? You should actually know we're new people coming in from so you need to set that up somehow.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, but yeah, guys, Yeah, you can download it any of the stores and to get an invite.
Speaker 4: If you don't know anyone that's in the app, just messages.
Speaker 2: On Instagram and Google at chatter underscore us and somebody will be able to get you an invite.
Speaker 4: But if you want to jump on there now.
Speaker 2: And have conversations with me and a bunch of other people like Cindy on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nightly.
Speaker 1: I'm nightly. I'm not doing.
Speaker 4: Nightly, that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm too busy running three hundred guys during the day. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: But then it depends, right, because you know you have that room that you like to visit every night. You know that debate the news, you know, Jonathan bang and stuff.
Speaker 1: So I have my favorite rooms. We all have our favorite rooms.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I like to debate Jonathan because I like to like really go at him high and he goes like like. But again, at the end of the day, we are friends. And then I like my Freddie room and I like my Porscha Bell's room. I like my rooms. There certain rooms I go to. I love chat. So there's rooms that I will go to that I know I'm comfortable and I like the people in them. And again that's figuring out where you have like minded people with you, right, So when you have that like Ramona's room, I used to love her on the other app, Right, I don't see Ramona doing as much, so she's like in the middle of like transferring over from the other app to this app. But yeah, when you're with like minded people that you like, I know your generation calls it mindset what's those two words? I really hate manifest Oh yeah, let me. I'm manifesting right now. I'm twenty two years old again, I'm younger than Nelson. It happened.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like what my networking does, but you've done it on a larger scale, right, So you all genuinely care about each other and want to help each other.
Speaker 1: Definitely, there's a lot of us that actually really do care about each other. Like yesterday, I'm telling Sammy you need to send five hundred dollars to Reel. She's oh, I tried, okay, And then Ian's texting me her information and sam can't find it. And Ian is in the whole Harry Kine nightmare over there, right, so she needs donations. But that's what happens. You get to know people on there and you want to help them. She's stuck, she's stranded, she's trying to get out. Ian's sending me the information. Sammy's yelling a scream and I can't find this person. Well, what do you want me to do? She goes by Reel real what I don't know.
Speaker 3: Screen recorded, I typed it every which way, and.
Speaker 1: Then Ian's sending me messages Okay, Samila's gonna shoot both of us, right, Like, you can't make this stuff up. But the bottom line is, Nelson, how many people on the other app do you think you, all of us throughout the years gave away in money to help people. Everybody gets that, By the way, God, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I could talk about the biggest one. The biggest one we ever did.
Speaker 2: This was a lady, Shanquilla Robinson, I believe, a young lady. She got killed in Mexico. And we all happen to be in a room where we're running our daily, our nightly show, and I think somebody came up on a stage and brought it up or something, and in that room live. I mean, we literally all contributed to the GoFundMe and I think at thirty minutes we raised.
Speaker 4: Over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And I think that was the day that Cindy came in. I made you put in like what eight thousand.
Speaker 1: And I got the phone call in Florida, Hey need you get in this room. I'm like, I'm get in this room. Okay, jump in the room. Cost me eight thousand dollars to jump into a room, right, can make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like, I mean that that right there, that night, that night showed me the power of.
Speaker 4: This space, right, I mean, just imagine that thou people the world, that was all over the world.
Speaker 2: But that was the biggest together.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that might have been the biggest and one sum lump sum. But how many seven nights before Christmas? Twelve nights before Christmas we gave away money this that I mean, it's been hundreds of thousand dollars and no one even recognized that. No one even took on the other app said hey, thank you. The families did, but the people that own that app, they never once thank you for that, which to me is insane. Okay. Most people that raise one hundred and fifty thousand for something they want public you know, oh the newspapers to pick it up. We just did it. To do it. No, you got like little credit for that, but you did it. You weren't even looking for the credit. Most people that donate they want the limelight after they donate or do something like that. And again, we've helped a lot of people after we could confirm that they need the help. We did this. There was years Nelson doing this. I think you're why can't I remember better than you? That's a problem.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of come on, it's a lot of nights, yeah, and it's a lot of memories.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of last minute gofunding accounts, a lot. Ask Jonathan, he'll remember he can remember everything absolutely, absolutely. Again, the power of social audio the power because if we didn't hear Reel's voice and real time and she'd just be another whatever. But then real time talking face to face, you get to know people. Now, you've got that empathy to want to help people, right, and everybody falls on some type of hard times, and there'll always be the givers out there, and they'll always be the takers. You're never gonna stop. And there are people that even people if you remember that night, they were giving five dollars, ten dollars right because they could give what they could afford to give. Period. Doesn't make my eight thousand any different than somebody gives ten dollars. They're giving what they can give, and that's what makes it great. Had some really great communities, by the way.
Speaker 2: Again, it's fostering authentic connections, right.
Speaker 4: And the only way you could do that is with the most.
Speaker 2: Authentic tool each of us as human beings possess our voices.
Speaker 4: Right, that's literally the most authentic tool we have, you know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, just so many amazing things have happened, and so many more amazing things will happen in the future as we continue to grow this platform, Chatter Social, so many many many more memories will be made, will be created, and so many more friendships, so many more relationships, right, and yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: And absolutely I heard like a couple weeks ago, I think I heard it from Freddy. He said Sammy came into an astrology room with something and she woke it up, like she was like, did you enjoy that room, Sammy? Of course, because you like astrology? Right Chat, he should be absolutely doing golf room on Chatter. Absolutely on thousand percent kid's amateur pro. There's no one on there doing anything with golf. And Sammy Hr likes her, you know, real estate obviously that she does, but her hobby is astrology, so people love that, you know. And she's like, I go to sleep at nine o'clock, I got to wake up. I gotta be at hot yoga at four o'clock in the morning. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, she's so set in the ways.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's why she doesn't join us at night. She goes to sleep at nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Because if I, if I missed my will to fall asleep, then my heart's racing and I'm like, it's like another exercise for me, and then I can't sleep.
Speaker 1: Because she runs her life off that loop. Whoop, whoop, there it goes, whoop, there it goes. Anything else you want to tell us in twenty seconds before you go for break that you love the.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, download chatter social app store place doors.
Speaker 1: Were supposed to save that for the last fifty seconds.
Speaker 2: I thought you said it was fifty seconds. What is it fifty seconds?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, now you just go Now, you just ate your time. I'm not gonna go for break. We'll be back. You listening to City Stumpo.
Speaker 3: And Samantha Stempo.
Speaker 1: On WBZ News. We'll be right back, and it's a Cindy Stumpo toughest nails. I like to thank Nelson Pega for coming on the show. Nelson, you got forty seconds and leave me five seconds to get out. No, yes, go ahead, that's what.
Speaker 2: First of all, that song was my pick. And I'm sure you guys know it's a banger.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's a banger. Banging to it.
Speaker 2: Go to the app song, go ahead, Yallo. Chatter social afap, get an invite either, tag me Cindy Chatter messages on Instagram and Twitter. We'll be able to get you an invite. Yeah, jump jump on chatter, especially if you're going to meet and connect and hang out with people like us.
Speaker 4: On a daily, nightly, weekly, whatever basis.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a brand new experience and yeah, I'm pretty sure you guys will be amazed with what you find.
Speaker 1: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too, my Sam.
Speaker 1: May I know everybody have a great, safe weekend and we'll see you next week. This is Cindy Stumpo Toughest Nails on WBZ News ten thirty