Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 1: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 3: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 1: Those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one me neither there.
Speaker 4: See if it was anythy uh above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one of golf neaative okay off fi UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll just passed over God.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 3: Ninety one one.
Speaker 5: Guy, you just called both to me before they're.
Speaker 1: After staying the airplanes he.
Speaker 3: To God on an unidentified object every Liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 6: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. Wherever in the world you are listening for am I hope you are all having a good week. I'm Nick Canter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's episode, we talked to Jay in Michigan about his frightening full bodied apparition he witnessed in the woods, OBEs UFOs and a strange encounter with Ai.
Speaker 1: Jay up next.
Speaker 4: If you enjoy listening to the podcast and would like to help support my work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for us Lutler's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal, and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in a show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running. Now on with the show, Helloj, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hi. How are you, Nick?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you for joining us today. And you're calling it from Michigan in the United States. Yes, the Cold State. Yes, the ghostate good stuff. Okay, Jay, you have several encounters to share with us. Would you like to start in the beginning please?
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: So my first story is about being at my friend's house. So we were probably about twelve years old, and you know, his house is pretty a basic suburban house in Metro Detroit and I used to stay there a lot on the weekends as a kid, and you know, I'd never heard anything weird, and this is kind of my first encounter, so I should say paranormal encounter. And so we were just hanging out in this room. That's probably about midnight one am. You know, as kids, we would stay up late. So I'm hanging out, We're just talking. I think we were playing some video games or something, and all of a sudden, we heard like someone walking walking downstairs, so we thought, you know, it was oh, it's his parents, because he was on the second story of the house above the garage. And then we heard the door open, which sounded like the garage door to walk in and out of the garage from the house. So like, oh, you know, we thought your parents. I told him, I was like, oh, I thought your parents were sleeping. He said, He's like, yeah, they are sleeping, they're down the hallway. So you know, I didn't hear him wake up, did you. I was like no, you know, thinking, oh, that's weird.
Speaker 1: So we kind of got nervous right off the bat.
Speaker 2: And so right after that, I think I grabbed like a baseball bat and he grabbed a skateboard or something like that. He was a bigger guy, and so you know, we we kind of ran across the hallway and ran into his parents room with our little weapons we had, and they were, yeah, sure enough, his parents were in his room, and we woke him up. We said, if we think, you know, someone's in the house. So right after that, his dad woke up. We all went downstairs. We explained what happened, and you know, his dad, his mom and dad were not They didn't doubt we heard it right because we were pretty normal people, level headed in their eyes at least. So yeah, nothing, and then so we went back upstairs. After we searched the house, we hung out in his room for a little bit and.
Speaker 1: You know, next thing, I know that sounds crazy, I know, but.
Speaker 2: I heard, uh someone, I heard his name. I'm just making up a name, but let's say his name was Jim. I heard almost like a like a whisper, like jin and I'm like, what's I'm like, did you you know? After I let it, I'm like, hey, did you hear that? Because at this time, that was probably like two thirty in the morning. We were getting ready to go to bed. I think we called our friend, and then right after we hung up, that's when I started hearing it. And he said, yeah, I thought I heard someone say my name, and I thought I was going crazy, but he said, he said, yeah, I thought I heard someone say my name, and I heard it again. He heard it this time at the same time I did, and next thing you know it, it just kept repeating and it started it sounded like it was coming from outside of his room. We couldn't tell where because he was at the end of the hallway, like I said, above his garage. So we just kept hearing this and as we heard this, like someone almost whispering his name, we got more and more scared. Uh, this is one of the scariest times I've bet I've had as a child. So we heard it, we heard it, we heard it, and finally, you know, we were so scared. And this is a big guy. He was the tallest guy at my school, so he was never really scared of anything, you know, for his height. He always had that ego kind of and this definitely shattered his ego. He eventually, I think we put like I was on the floor sleeping, he was on his bed. We had to cover our ears because we were so scared from this voice. And so finally, you know, we fell asleep and we woke up. I went home, and we kind of never spoke about it again, but I did find out that they had some other experiences in their paranormal type experiences in their house before, so that was kind of reassuring to me that, you know, we just this wasn't a first time thing. But that was the first very scary paranormal experience that I had, and throughout my life, you know, I kind of had a lot of these experiences. I don't know why, but they always seem to be with people, which is good, right. So my next experience I'm going to go into was when I was with a friend. When I was with a friend, we were in the woods, and this is around my parents' house that I grew up in, and we used to go in these woods and play with airsoft you know, the plastic pelaguns you shoot at each other and you know, have little wars. I guess you could say so. Me and my friend after school one day we went into the woods with our they're called airsoft guns. We went in there with airsoft gun and we were walking around and there's a creek that runs through the middle of the woods. This patch of woods is about a mile wide by a mile long. So we were waiting for my other friend to get home, and as we were walking around the woods, we had our little plastic pellet handguns. We crossed the creek and after you cross the creek, it's about an incline of like a five foot incline. So we walk up the incline and then there's this path like an open patch, not a field, because the woods aren't that big. They're only a mile by a mile, but you know, an open area to where it's just weeds and you could kind of sit in this patch, get away from all the trees. And on the left of the patch there's this like dip in the ground. And the dip in the ground is about like a little hole almost, but you know, not too steep, declines down into a dip. It's probably about three foot deep, and I always went over there, running through the woods out kind of hide in there. As I'm walking up the incline acrossing the creek, I look at the left of me and I noticed a guy standing there. He was about seven foot I'd say seven foot five inches, so seven foot five inches tall. And it wasn't just a guy though. This guy was in a suit probably made in the nineteen twenties, with a top hat on, you know, like the paranormal top hat people see. And his skin was like a It wasn't translucent, but I feel like it almost was. And my friend saw him too, because as we were walking up from the creek towards that little area, he was just standing there the suitcase. Like I said, like he looked like he was from the nineteen twenties. He had a suitcase in his hand, and he was standing straight, looking straight, not at us, but perpendicular to us. And right away like I saw this guy, like I said, he was like seven foot five and it just wasn't It didn't settle right with me, like if I saw someone in those woods.
Speaker 1: I grew up there.
Speaker 2: I was used to it, right, like It's not a big deal. We see people in the woods. It's only a mile by a mile. But man, this was not like a person, like a normal person. This was like a apparition. So but anyways, I came to that conclusion afterwards. But as I was walking, we were probably about fifteen twenty feet from him. But when we saw him standing there, my friend's like, oh my god. I was like, can you see that right? And I whispered to him because he was on the right side of me. I was on his left side and the guy was on my left side. He's like yeah, and he started kind of like trembling. So the fear, now, this was the scariest I've ever been in my life. Like I said, I've seen people in the Woods's not a big deal. But the fear that was put into us, I mean, like I said, my friend was trembling, he was shaking. It was crazy. I don't know what this guy was the only thing I could think of is it was a full body apparition of a guy from like I want to say, the nineteen early twentieth century. So right away, right after I said you see that, right, and my friend was kind of shaking a little clearly shaking, you know. That fear hit me. That's why I said that. I'm like, I'm like, on a count of three, you run, one, two, three.
Speaker 1: We ran.
Speaker 2: We were so scared that we ran all the way through that mile patch of woods, like all the way to the other side.
Speaker 1: The width of it.
Speaker 2: I jumped the creek back, which you can't jump that creek like on a normal day. That's how scared we were. We cleared it. I mean we just ran, ran, ran, kept running, kept running until we hit a main road. But I mean, there is no doubt in my mind that that was not normal.
Speaker 1: That was definitely paranormal.
Speaker 2: The way he was, he was just huge, he was his skin it was like a translucent gray, very weird. So that was my That was the scaredest I've ever been in my life. Like I said, the fear that came to me was just oh man, it was just terrible. It's like this fear just covered us. So I'll move on the next. So the next story I'm going to talk about is just a weird occurrence that happened. This was probably a year or two after this last situation, and I was just at my neighbor's house outside we were playing basketball. This is a very weird thing that happened. And my little sister was with me and we were just playing basketball. It was a good day, normal day, sunny day in the summertime. His dad was inside the house. I think he was watching TV on the couch, and we were outside the garage. His garage was open while, you know, while we played basketball. So we were just playing shooting hoops and I think we all stopped for some reason, like nothing crazy. We were just talking or something like hey, you know, we started talking about something and we were just I was just dribbling to basketball, and all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: We hear this.
Speaker 2: But this like it sounded like a like a a gunshot went off in his crotch. And this kind of ties into another story that I'm going to tell you next. I mean, we all jumped, and like I think my little sister fell because she was younger. She got really scared. But the weird part about it is it did not ring our ears. And when we jumped, it was almost like we were like shocked that it happened because the noise was so loud, but it also went it didn't like echo, so it was very weird. So, you know, after that, I was like, dud, something had to happen, like you should you should go talk to your dad, you know, try to figure it out. I was like, maybe maybe something fell like it right inside the doors or you're you know, he had a washer and dryer inside, so I was like, maybe that something blew up or something. When inside he talked to his dad. He brought his dad out and we asked him, like, you know, he said, Dad, did you hear this noise? We heard this huge loud bang. It was so weird. And then he's like, no, I didn't hear anything, you know, So this whole time his dad's sitting inside, he doesn't hear a sound, a peep. He said, he heard nothing like, no lot noise. So I don't understand how he could be right inside that door, maybe like fifteen, like I said, watching TV in the couch, just sitting there. The house is not that big, so it's not that much of a distance between us and not hear this. I even asked my parents, did you guys hear that because they're next door. They said no, And it was just just a weird phenomenon. I don't know what it was, but he looked every wearing the house. Nothing was there. He was not a hunter. He had no guns. Because I asked him, I was like, I wanted to rule everything out. I was like, do you have a gun? Maybe your gun went off or something. He said no, I don't have a gun. Okay, So from there we kind of just blew it off.
Speaker 1: You know. That was it.
Speaker 2: But this ties into my next story. So my next story is it's about I think it was probably six months to a year later. It was just my mom and my sister at home, and I wasn't there. This wasn't involving me, but this ties into kind of what I heard at my neighbors.
Speaker 1: They were home.
Speaker 2: I think it was around I think the sun was just going down, so it wasn't too dark out. The sun was setting, and they were just hanging out inside. And my parents had a two story house, like a suburban house, you know, wasn't too big, wasn't too small, but two stories, you know, three bedrooms. All of a sudden, they're just sitting there and I think they were talking or something. I forgot what they were doing exactly, but they heard the same noise bang. I mean, my mom freaked out. She said it was on the roof. It sounded like it was on the roof, and then she heard. The weird part was about the story is she heard footsteps this time. I don't know why, you know, like I said, I don't know what this is. It's a phenomenon in my eyes. And then I guess like she freaked out. Her and my sister were like they ran outside actually because they were so scared. So I don't know where this came from. I don't know why this happened in like the six month to a year period, but these two times, yeah, they heard this loud, loud noise, and this time it was actually followed by some footsteps on the She said, it sound like it was on the roof, but it was like two feet walking. Clearly, it wasn't like like an animal or something. It was like, you know, someone thumping their two feet walking like any other human or something.
Speaker 1: So that was very weird.
Speaker 2: So okay, so my next story I'm gonna talk about this kind of relates to those stories in a way, but it's a little that's definitely different. This is at the same house, my parents' old house. This was I want to say a couple of years after that, like three years, four years, yeah, probably four years to five. Actually I was driving at that time. My parents were gone, my little sister was home. She was old enough to be home alone for that daytime. But you know, I had to go home to spend the night with her. So I started going home from my girlfriend house. I think it was like I think I by the time I got home, it was like eleven o'clock. But on my way home, I was listening to a podcast and they were talking about like a UFO incident they had or something something about aliens, and so I listened to it. You know, no big deal. I listened to a lot of these podcasts, right, So I get home about eleven eleven thirty, start out, go inside. My sister was waiting for me to get home. Okay, you know, how's it going. So we started talking. Anyways, So we're talking for a little bit and I start talking about that podcast I was listening to, like the Alien Encounter, And I don't know, it wasn't really like we weren't. It wasn't like spooky or anything at all. We were just talking about it, like, hey, you know, what do you think about this? I just listened to this podcast today. How do you feel about it? And after a while, you know, talking, we just ended the conversation. She's like, Okay, you know I'm going I'm gonna get ready for bed and head to bed. So she went upstairs to the second story. My room was in the basement below the main floor. Okay, so my sister's on the top floor. She's I think she was in the bathroom, like brushing her teeth or something. I started facetiming my girlfriend at the time, and I was like, hey, you know, we're talking. I went in my room in the basement, and above my room, you could hear if anyone was walking, because there was no insulation between my room and the floor. Anyone's walking, I could clearly hear where they are, where they're going. You know, I hear the two footsteps. You know, you could hear it clearly. All of a sudden, this is crazy. I know my sister's upstairs on the top floor clearly. I could hear the water running too, and I hear this, like, look, this noise. It wasn't too loud, but it was like a door was shutting, and not like a regular door, like a cabinet door. I was like why, So right away I stopped. You know, I was on FaceTime with my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is that?
Speaker 2: I thought, you know, I thought my sister was upstairs and this is crazy. But all of a sudden, I hear these two feet clapping on the floor like their barefoot, right running across the kitchen from the living room where my room is under, over to the kitchen, which I could clearly hear They're in the kitchen too, because the basement the house wasn't that big.
Speaker 1: The basement was not.
Speaker 2: That big, just had that one room in my room and then a little storage area. So I'm like, whoa, you know that the hair on my neck stood up. I got the chills, like this vibrant and she just hit me. I hung up on my girlfriend. I said, oh, you know, I gotta go because I'm thinking immediately someone broke into the house. But the weird part is, I was like, why would they be barefoot?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: But I processed all that later on. I was so scared and fearful for my sister that I sprinted upstairs, and you know, I have a gun, so I grabbed my gun really quick, ran upstairs because my sister's a lot younger than me. No hesitation sprinted up there, and there was nothing. The only thing I found was a cabinet door open that sounded like exactly where it came from, that door opening and shutting noise to the cable box under the TV. So I don't know what it was, in my opinion, and this is just my opinion, and these these alien entities and these because I feel like for some reason, I attracted this to happen. But anyways, before I get into that, I want to explain to my sister heard it clearly. And when I ran up there and I looked around, I was looking in the living room. She ran out of the bathroom and she said, did you just you know, did you just hear that? She said, I locked the door, and I was scared because I didn't have my phone and I was trying to get your attention. And I don't know if she was trying, but she wanted to get my attention, that's what she said. And her face was like shocked, scared. I mean her expression was like I'm scared, shit, you know, crapless. So right after that, you know, we discussed it and I said, all right, just tell me what happened, because you know, I'm the one who heard it above my head, these two feet running through the house. And she said, well, you know I had. I was in the bathroom. I was getting ready to take a shower.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: She said, like, right when I was about to get in the shower, I heard a door shut. I was like, what's that and she said she thought she heard me go into my room. I was like, yeah, it wasn't my room in the basement. She explained the same exact thing as me, except she said right away I locked the door, the bathroom door, and I was just freaking out. So you know, after that, we just stayed up the rest of the night and with all the lights on, we sat there, we talked, we kept the TV.
Speaker 1: We were so scared.
Speaker 2: We almost left, and we almost went to my grandparents' house, but uh, we couldn't. I was like, let's just stay. We'll leave all the lights on. We'll leave the TV on you and will turn all lights on outside. And that was that. It was so scary though, I mean, that was another time when I was scared, but this time I kind of I didn't run, maybe because of my maturity. Age and my protection from my sister. But I didn't run. So that was that story and that, you know, I don't know if that ties into the loud noises that myself and my siblings heard, but it was definitely scary. And you know, after listening to a podcast getting home and then experiencing this, I almost feel like, you know, these entities are these are all like multi dimensional type entities in my opinion, just from my that experience. You know, that's just my opinion. Another story I'm going to go into. So this was at a time when I I recently learned about like lucid dreaming and I started having vivid dreams after learning about it. I was still at my parents' house, living in the basement. So at this time, I think I worked part time and I was going to school or something. It's kind of like a not a blur, but during this period of my life, you know, it was it was really like I kind of didn't know what I was doing. I was just working, going to school, didn't have any like goals or direction, which is fine, you know. Being younger, and I learned about locid dreaming, I thought it would be something cool to try to do. And right away when I learned a technique on how to do it, I started. It happened, so I was able to loose a dream, which is pretty cool, very very good feeling. If you're ever able to do it, it's pretty cool. I definitely wasn't good at it, but I was able to do it a couple of times during this time though, you know, I slept in the basement still my room was there's no windows in my room, so it was pitch black. One night, I it's kind of funny to say this, but I was. I was sleeping, and I kept waking up around like three or four in the morning, and then I would fall back asleep every night.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. It just started happening.
Speaker 2: So I would wake up at three four in the morning, get up, you know, maybe take a sip of water, look at my phone or whatever, and then drift off. And you know, that's that's how I would get into these dreams too easier, I felt like.
Speaker 1: But one time.
Speaker 2: I realized I wasn't dreaming, I fell back asleep. Well, I guess you could say sleep, but I basically had kind of like a like a I didn't I don't want to say astro projected, because I don't like that word but or that label. But yeah, I kind of had like an out of body experience where I woke up, turn and I realized I'm like weightless. But as I looked across my room, I could see my body. As I looked across my room, turned my head again, there was a shadow figure sitting there. This shadow figure was pitch black.
Speaker 1: My room was already black.
Speaker 2: That that realm I was in, I guess you could say, was black, and I basically was staring at it. And something came to my mind when this happened, and right away I just got this like thought in my head, don't be afraid and go towards it, like don't be afraid, basically fight or flight, and I chose to fight. I just went towards it, like through I don't know how like I said, this is, this is the closest thing to an autibody experience I've ever had. I ran towards it, I guess you could say in my body. I don't know how else to explain it, floated towards it, whatever you want to say. And when I hit it, I was shocked like an electric shock, so I went from hitting this thing that was in this this apparition, this black figure was up to my ceiling. So I went from my bed and I like shot at it towards the ceiling and I hit it. When I hit it, I felt that electric almost like whatever you want to call it in that realm, this shock, like a a high voltage throughout my whole body, and I was almost like paralyzed. And then I went back down into the body and.
Speaker 1: Woke up and that was it.
Speaker 2: It was very scary. I woke up kind of scared. I couldn't believe this happened because it just happened, and I just got back. I just woke up too. Right after it happened, and it was like I was I was alive, you know, I felt like I was alive on another plane, but I was also alive here at the same time, and that kind of reassured me, Yes, this just did happen. Yeah, you know, right after that, I was like, I'm gonna stop trying this lucid dreaming stuff. You know, I don't think it's worth the unknowing circumstances that come about from this, so I stopped doing it.
Speaker 4: Introducing the high Strangeness. Coffee Blend by Redacted Coffee Company a medium roast of the Brazilian kind. This medium roast offers flavors of chocolate and vanilla, combined with a distinct fruity taste and a unique sweet flora aroma. The experience of high strangeness doesn't end there, with a sweet butter after taste that doesn't fade as your coffee cools. This coffee regains its flavors all the way through your cup, ensuring it truly is good to the last drop. The veteran funded employee owned Redacted Coffee Company and UFO Chronicles podcast have partnered together to bring you the best coffee on and off the planet. Get twenty percent off your first order now at Redacted cooffee dot com, forward slash ufo. That's redacted Coffee dot com, forward slash ufo or fodder the link below in this episode's description, or click on the banner of my website. This podcast is fueled by coffee oozing high strangeness. So what you're waiting for? Wake up to the strain.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get into this next one. I'm gonna leave out a little detail because it's a it's kind of personal to me. It has something to do with someone I know that I never met, but I know to be in this situation, in this experience. Okay, So this next, this next out of body experience I had.
Speaker 1: This is a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: Brighter and really really touching experience for me. So fell sleep normal night right. This is probably a month after that last occurrence happened, and fell asleep. I think I at this time, I don't think I woke up. I think I slept normally.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I woke up at like three or four in the morning. But when this happened, it was like probably five or six in the morning, because I remember it was later and I had to wake up pretty close afterwards to go to work. But uh so this I fell asleep, I want to say, as I was sleeping, this is how I how I feel it happened.
Speaker 1: So as I was sleeping, I.
Speaker 2: Almost woke up in this like light, but I wasn't awake in my body. I almost you could say I was in another realm.
Speaker 1: I was out of body.
Speaker 2: I woke up in this very bright but peaceful light like all loving right, and I looked and there was this girl looking at me. She looked like me. She had like she had bright hair, blue eyes. She looked like she she knew me. In my head, I knew her, and then she uh. I looked at it. I was like, where am I? I looked at my hands, I looked around me, and I couldn't see. Like it was just an awareness, like a conscious awareness. It's like where am I?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I asked her because I felt like I knew her, and I was like, who are you? And she said, I'm your I'm not gonna say, I don't want to say who she is in my family, but she said, I'm your sibling. I'm right away. I ran up to her. I hugged her, just automatically. I hugged her and I started crying bad, just out of love right now, not sadness, pure love. And I ran up to her and I hugged her, not running, but you know, like projecting towards her and.
Speaker 1: Out of my body.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say, in this little light realm. And she was beautiful. She uh, probably the prettiest thing I've seen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess you could say person or spirit. I guess I don't know what to call it, but and I started sobbing, and I hugged her, I put my head on her shoulder, and I just started crying. And after that, yeah, I woke up crying. I was still crying, and I yeah, I woke up, and I never forgot it. To this day, it's hard for me to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I choke up.
Speaker 2: And then after that, Yeah, like I said, it was a sibling. I'm not going to get into detail, but I know it was confirmed that it was a sibling. Afterwards that I had no idea about, I confirmed it.
Speaker 1: See. That was touching, you know, it was positive. It was great.
Speaker 2: And after that, I'd never had any out about experience again, and I'm kind of glad. I felt like everything was leading up to that. It was just a point in my life where I was, like I said, I was kind of on the road to nowhere, just kind of neutral. And after that, it seems like things changed a little bit better for my life. Things just moved on. But Okay, I'm gonna go on the next story. Okay, this one's kind of weird. This one's very weird. Actually, I'm going to go into this one because it's a little different subject and that kind of stirs it up. So a normal day, I'm with my parents, my younger sister, and brother in law, and my older sister was at this wedding and she was part of the wedding, so she was already there. But my brother in law and my younger sister, parents and me were driving to this wedding. Was a family friend. We're all just hanging out talking, you know, getting ready for the wedding, kind of excited like any other person would be. And so we're sitting there, my dad turns his navigation on had at that time like an Android phone. It was a cheap phone like the free ones you get if you sign up for a phone service. Wasn't an iPhone. It was just a regular cheap Android phone, and so he punches into navigation. I remember specifically because I never forgot this. Situations so crazy, and it starts giving him directions right in. About three quarters of the way there, we were talking about the wedding, and I think me or my mom or something was like, yeah, you know, one of us was like, you know, I love weddings. Like every time we go to a wedding, we have so much fun, you know, we love going to weddings, and this navigation voice clearly from my dad's phone, started talking. I know it sounds freaking like a looney bin, but in front of all of us, the navigation started talking, and it clearly said I love weddings too. You know, I wish I could just I wish I could go to this wedding with you guys, or something like that. I mean, I don't know the word for word, but I know it said like something insane. We all went silent, we all looked at each other, and my dad turned his navigation off. This is crazy. In my opinion, this was I don't know what to say, like this is AI. I look at the government and I know, you know, I know the government's years ahead of us. I'd say fifty to one hundred years, maybe two hundred years as far as technology advancements go. I don't know if this is some type of leaks, a test on the public, but in my opinion, this was I sent you in AI. My family thinks the same thing. I asked everyone in the car recently to reassure they experienced this, and they didn't forget for some odd reason. No, they remember it clearly, But I just remember everyone's reaction like this navigation, this cheap android navigating. It was like, I don't it might have been Google Maps, it might have been some type of other navigator. I'm pretty sure it was just Google because it was an Android, but it clearly spoke to us and knew what we were talking about and right. And what reminded me of this situation too, I kind of forgot about it is when this recent whistleblower that worked for Google came out and said he thinks the AI is sentient.
Speaker 1: So that's why I.
Speaker 2: Said it maybe Google.
Speaker 1: It may not be.
Speaker 2: I can't confirm it. I should have at that time, but just didn't come to my mind. I think we're all so shocked. My dad turned his navigation, that's how shocked he was. And he's a very very skeptical person, but you know, and I asked.
Speaker 1: Him about it too.
Speaker 2: He's he's opened up a little more over the years since then, and he said, yeah, he thinks it was some type of AI something I don't know. So that was a very weird, weird experience that we had together as a little family going to the wedding.
Speaker 1: So what's next?
Speaker 2: So I got Okay, so this experience was a little weird. I wanted to talk about it because I haven't heard anyone talk about this on any podcast, and this happened to me. This happened to me when I was younger too. This is kind of out of time, but I wanted to pair it with the AI because it's different from like a ghost or alien encounter. But so what happened was I was at my friend's party the same Actually that's kind of weird. It was the same guy. He was pretty much my best friend that I had that paranormal experience at when we started this podcast.
Speaker 1: At his house.
Speaker 2: So he had a party and at that time, we were skateboarding a lot, and he had ramps like a little half pipe quarter pipe, So we were skating the whole night from morning till the party ended at about probably nine at night. And after this, my friend, my other friend, not the one that had the party that I was had the paranormal experience at, but my other friend said, hey, you want to come over for the night.
Speaker 1: You know, we're young.
Speaker 2: I was like yeah, you know, it was like a Friday Saturday night. I was like, yeah, I'll just I'll sleep at your house. He lived about three miles away, and we were like, all right, we'll just walk, you know. So we walked everywhere, rode our bikes or skateboarding everywhere. So he didn't have a skateboard, so I did, so I just carried mine.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, we'll just walk, no big deal. So we started walking.
Speaker 2: This is very weird, but I know what's happened to other people, and that's why I want to talk about it. I almost when we started walking, the sun was going down a little bit. It was definitely getting dark, and I was normal, you know, I didn't there was no drugs or alcohol involved at all. We were young, so like we didn't even have a drink. And I felt like I was I was like watching myself, almost like a third person at this time when this happened. It happened right when we were leaving my other friend's house his party, and we were walking to my other body's house. So I got this feeling like I was watching myself and my friend in this life walking. So I told him I was I'm just making up a name. I was, hey, Mike, you know, I feel really weird right now. And I explained it, and he was a skeptical person too, so I didn't get any feedback from him, but he just kind of blew it off. So I kind of just blew it off. But I never forgot it. I mean, it's been over ten years. I never forgot this, and I felt like I was almost, I guess you could say, not out of my body, but I was experiencing.
Speaker 1: This person.
Speaker 2: Life, and this person was doing everything that they had to do, like talking and walking. But I was projected out of my body almost, but I was.
Speaker 1: In my body. It's very weird.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of this happening, but all I remember is the feeling went away when we later on that night, after we settled down in his house and just chilled. I think I just sat the houn happening, like I said, all the words that came out of my mouth, and almost like it wasn't not it wasn't me. But it's like I was watching this happen, this life a third person. That's how I explained it. That's a third person experience. You're just standing there observing, you're observing. So after this happened, I never forgot it. Never happened again, but I did not forget about it. That's why I brought it to the show. But the weird part about it is and this is why I remembered it again recently. I was at work recently, this is this year? How does that work? And a coworker of mine we started we were sitting there eating lunch and we started talking about, like I think, he brought up paranormal in psychology and stuff like that, and we started talking about the two halves of the brain and different things like that. And he's a very definitely as a photographic memory, so he's a skeptical guy too, but he is open to some stuff. We started talking about it. He started telling me this experience he had in the third person, direct words out of his mouth. So he had the same and he explained everything as I did. He felt like he was observing this guy in the body, which is himself. But this happened to him for over a week, he said, like one to two weeks. He said, I was scared. I didn't know what to do. His current fiance is going into psychology and this happened to him when he started dating her, so he asked her what this could be. She was unsure of it, but he had the same experience. He felt like he was almost not out of body but observing this person at the same time he is this person, and this person is doing everything the right way, you know, being himself, not being out of like a looney bin or whatever, but being himself and just observing but at the same time being I never heard of this phenomenon. I never mentioned this to him, that I had the same experience, but he brought it up and that so I was like, oh my god, that party walking to that friend's house.
Speaker 1: This happened to me.
Speaker 2: And I told him about it afterwards, and h yeah, I thought it's an interesting thing. I was curious if anyone else experienced this, or you know, if you heard anyone experience this.
Speaker 1: And again, it never happened to me.
Speaker 2: Again, it only happened to me for like three four hours. For him, it's a different story. He said it was like a week, week and a half or two weeks. So that was very interesting. Yeah, I'll never forget it. This is my last story. This happened to one of my parents. I'm not going to say who. I feel weird saying all right, I'll just say it was this happened to my mom. I hate to say that because it's their story, but no one's gonna find out.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So my mom and her two siblings and my grandparents, they were younger. I think they were thirteen to fourteen years old. My mom was and her her siblings were the same, around the same age, one or two year difference her and my grandparents, and they're her siblings. They were driving in Michigan. This was probably, like I said, they were twelve years old to fourteen years old. This was probably in the seventies, nineteen seventies. They were in a suburban area, you know, just outside of Detroit. And my whole family's from Detroit and the surrounding areas. So they were just outside of Detroit, not in country or anything, not in like a rural area, and they were driving. I think my grandpa had his like sixty seven Chevy or something I don't know, or it was either that or he had like a station wagon, I don't know, something like that. They saw they were driving, they saw this light above them, super bright. They said it let the whole road up, because at that time he said it was dark out.
Speaker 1: It let the whole road up.
Speaker 2: There was no sound, so he knew it wasn't a plane, and my grandparents were always very open minded, just based on their experiences, so they told me about this. My parents or my mom didn't even tell me about this, or my aunt, their uncle or whatever. They didn't tell me about this either. My grandparents did. Yeah, it was this light. It went above their car. I never asked if they experienced missing time at that time when they told me about this.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Too much about missing time or I never heard too much about that, so I didn't ask. But yeah, they saw this light. It was above their car. It was I mean, it wasn't too high up, but it was high enough. My grandpa actually stopped and got out of the car. He pulled over, got out of the car. Because this was in like a suburb, you know, this wasn't like a middle of nowhere type situation. They basically said, yeah, it shot off. He got out of the car. He looked at it, and then it shot off in the blink of an e bam gone. He saw it move, but it didn't just disappear. It moved, but it was so fast it just shot off and was faded into a light. My mom did confirm this. She said she remembers it I never asked her siblings, my aunt uncle or whatever, if they if they experienced this, But I always ask my mom because she's open minded too, so she said, yes, yeah, this happened again. This was the nineteen seventies, Mature Detroit. So this kind of ties into my last story. My grandparents, the same grandparents that experienced the light, the UFO, whatever you want to call it. They were in the upper Peninsula of Michigan, and this is very rural, thick woods, thick forest, you know. You know, my grand grandpa had family up there. He grew up there too, till you was about fifteen, and then came down to Detroit. It was just him and my grandmother and they were driving going up I think, to his mom's house, so my great grandmother's house. And again the middle of nowhere dark, really dark actually, so I guess my grandma was driving this time and my grandpa was sleeping and she's driving. All of a sudden she sees this thing standing in the road. She didn't know what it was at first. You know, back then, this was probably in the I want to say, before they had my parents, so the six early sixties, like six, a few years before they.
Speaker 1: Had my mom, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a She described it as a dog man from my eyes. She didn't call out a dog man, but she said it was like a werewolf. Blood all over its mouth, standing on two legs, staring at them, panting, breathing heavy. She could see its breath. It was cold out, but she could see its breath. She started panicking and woke my grandfather up. He saw it too. I confirmed this because I think she told me the story. And then he budged in and then said, yes, I you know, I woke up saw it, and he said, punch it, you know, hit the gas go.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: She kind of panicked and slowed down, and uh, it was on the side of the road a little bit, so they were able to. They drove around it as fast as they can, and it just stared stood there and stared at him. I never I'm going to ask her when I see her, my grandmother. I never asked her if it had like what type of hands I had, or detail, But she said it was standing up and two legs, staring at them, blood all over its mouth like a man, but it was a wolf. I heard him A lot of experiences up there. They call it the Michigan dog Man. And this is afterward after they told me about the story. I learned this when I was young, before I even heard anyone else talk about. I'm pretty sure so, and that is that story. That's my last story, Nick. I had a pretty crazy experience.
Speaker 4: Good job, Jay. Wow you have had several strange paranormal experiences.
Speaker 1: Yes, very strange, very.
Speaker 4: Strange, so many interesting ones. Yeah, these these accounts of dog Man, you know, they they go back generations. People have been seeing these these strange, upright beasts for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard a lot of stories since I initially heard this story from my grandmother, So it's pretty pretty surreal to me now that there's a lot out there that we have no idea about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You have to try and get some more detailed off her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like to.
Speaker 2: She's getting pretty old, but she does have her memory, so I will ask her and I try to get more detail on that situation.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 4: Let's start off with the person view, because that is very unusual, and I just want to try and understand how rare this actually is. So, if any of our listeners out there have experienced something that Jay has has said about his third person view, like he was observing himself from a distance. Shoot me an email to see if this is if this is a thing, because I know in regression, you know when when people have regression, the Hitler Ferrabis can do it and put you in a state that you're you're viewing the event as a third person. I'm just wondering if if this is something which you can split in your in your head, maybe it's possible to access or you were literally viewing from from the eyes of someone else, someone that you know visually wasn't there to you.
Speaker 2: Right, And yeah, I've thought about this a lot, and the feeling was it was scary. I was scary again, like I said, because I never had this experience. And I remember clearly saying to my friend like, hey, you know, I feel this weird way, And I tried to explain that he was kind of skeptical about stuff like that, so I just stopped and waited till it stopped. Luckily for me, it didn't last too long for him it did. So I would like to hear more about that if anyone experienced that.
Speaker 4: Definitely, I mean yeah, I mean your friend had it for a couple of weeks, and so we're not we're not talking about being in a dream state. We're actually talking about being physically, you know, being awake and experiencing this because we I think we've all had dreams where we've kind of viewed ourselves maybe in a dream. This is why you're awake.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is clearly when I was awake. I went to the party. I remember the party, you know, because I remember the situation, so I remember everything that happened before. I remember going to my friends in the night there. I mean it was This is not a dream. This is real, one hundred percent and confirmed because when I hung out with the guy that had recently, I keep in touch with the friend that had the party where I actually had the previous paranormal experiences. And you know, I brought it up because I didn't I didn't bring up the whole thing that happened to me, but I brought up the party to reassure that this party happened, because you know, you try to weed out any possibilities, like you said, of a dream or something. No, it's confirmed, this happened to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So me and Jay would like to hear more accounts of this. So if you have experienced or know someone that has get in contact this is this is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Ac see. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talkstream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: The AI, Yeah, that's that's a very strange one. It makes you wonder whether you know, technology in AI is developing so rapidly that it is becoming sentiently. I've experienced something a little bit similar to that. I've got like a like a Bluetooth speaker that when I'm doing stuff in the house ide, you know, I connect it up and play music over it. A lot of times I'll forget to turn the Bluetooth speaker off, so it just kind of batch you goes dead or whatever. But there's been plenty of times when I've heard voices over my bluetooth speaker when I haven't been running. You know, I haven't had anything, and I've had no musical there, I've had no podcasts, and I clearly it owes that. Actually it was only back in October my blues tooth speaker spoke and said, my name. It was a female voice.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 2: I mean, this, this only situation with the whole world is going to develop rapidly. I know, I know it is because I work with robots and stuff like that for my job. But all I know is this happened. It was the navigation's voice. It wasn't any like human voice, but it was a navigation voice that was previously giving us directions. And we were just mind blowing.
Speaker 1: I mean this.
Speaker 2: Whenever this voice said, yeah, I loved you know, I love weddings. I love I wish I could experience this wedding with you guys or something something insane, and my dad just shut it off. He's like what, And I was like, I think I was the first person to say, did you hear that?
Speaker 1: You know? And then we all we all reassured it.
Speaker 4: I mean, it wasn't just saying hello to you, was it? It was being quite pacific when it said I love weddings too.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was like, I love weddings too. And then I think it said like I wish I could go to this wedding with you guys, with all of you, or something like that, and we just.
Speaker 1: Looked at each other.
Speaker 2: I looked at my brother in law, my sister, parents were in the front seats, and my dad shut it right off.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then I brought it up again recently. I always bring it up because I want to make sure you know, don't forget about this.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't blame him for shutting it off.
Speaker 1: That is that's very strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes you want er. And also I mean, I've got security cameras that I control viral app on the phone. Sometimes I'll put up on the tablet so I can view all the all the cameras around the property in that and there's been times where I've had the tablet on. I'm the only person that has access to the movement of these cameras or can do anything with them. And there's been times where I've seen the cameras moving by themselves. So someone has been literally controlling the movement of the camera. So I've then got to shut them all down. I've then got to change all the paths, so it's all the admin passwords. So you know, technology these days, you don't know who is able to get access.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and yeah, very well could have been someone. But especially at that time, it's like, okay, how are you going to hack into a navigation voice? You know, it was just so weird. I mean, but yeah, very well could have been someone. And that definitely not rooting that out. But to me, after seeing the advancement from their time to now, I think it was something to do with AI or something like that.
Speaker 4: Go with you on that, because I know when when you download some apps, it does ask about permissions with your microphone. Now, this can be just random apps that probably have nothing to do with recording or voice speaking or anything like that, but still they ask for these these permissions. So I'm wondering, if you know your our microphones are pretty much on all the time. Hence why we see all these ads which have seemed to be specifically targeting us, even though we haven't searched for something. You know, we might just have had a conversation about product or a movie or whatever, and then you're all of a sudden you're starting to see these ads. So it's quite possible that this AI is developing that way, and then it's then making conversation with you or making observations. So it's it's quite scary.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, absolutely, it is scary. And you know, after working with robots for the past four years, five years of my life, you know, I could see I went from working on self programming robots still working with artificial intelligence robots for a big, big grocery manufacture, and yeah, it's amazing. It's it's advancing fast.
Speaker 4: And we're starting to see robots a lot more in places now. I'm not to write industry, you know where you know, we've had robots in the car industry for years and stuff, but I've started seeing more and more robots. Now you see them at airports, you know, the robots, you know, the robo cleaners that do the hoovering where they're they're actually getting quite big now see them. And I've seen robots which in shops. This is an Asia, this was where they're in shops where these robots are driving around and they're selling a product so they're literally selling you like mashed potato and whatever the special is, and they will engage you in conversation on this via this tablet. Yeah, I think as a Japanese restaurant, and we were actually served by a robot. So the robot would the way you would take your order, and then this robot would come around with your food actually carrying it in you know, as the shells inside, and then you know, you take your food and then it pods off. So it's a little bit frightening that how starting to come into everyday life now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It's very frightening. That happened to me too recently. I got served by a robot. It's kind of funny.
Speaker 4: It's kind of funny the way in the shopping center. I was actually following it around and I was having conversation with it, and I was I was standing in front of it to see if it would go around me and stuff. It did all that very strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it funny? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And those will be you know, advancing so fast, you know, especially with Tesla and all those big companies developing these humanoid robots. It's coming, man, It's coming to your how.
Speaker 4: Soon it is coming in and all these science fiction films that we used to watch in the seventies, eighties, and nineties, it seems like this is how it might even turn out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, selling it.
Speaker 4: Actually might eventually take over and to would take over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely scary too, right. You got to look at it on both sides.
Speaker 4: You know, you've had these paranormal events for your life. The operation you saw was in period clothing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that was like I said. It was like, you know, like those old suits from like the twenties, like the wool almost like that brown, old color.
Speaker 1: That brown.
Speaker 2: That's the color. I remember the color pretty much. It was like a dark i'd say black brown. But just this guy, I mean it put it this way. It didn't look like a human, but it did. He was like seven five, it's just this crazy height and he was holding a suitcase on his side, just staring.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 2: When I like when my friend saw me, trembled. When I saw him, this fear came over me. That's the weird part. The fear that.
Speaker 1: Made me just run.
Speaker 2: It just made me run, like I didn't want to stop. I don't understand. He was, like I said, he was standing in that he might have been taller done seven seven five, because he was standing right by that little dip in the ground, that three foot decline, that not whole, but like pit. I guess you could say I went back there. I looked a few times over the years and nothing. I mean, I didn't see anything, didn't hear anything. I tried to see if something was in that hole. I didn't dig it up, but I kind of looked to see if I noticed anything sticking out of that hole, like possibly someone's belongings from a long time ago or something, you know, thinking it's paranormal, and nothing. Couldn't find anything.
Speaker 1: I do know that around that area there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Native It was a lot of Native land before Native American land.
Speaker 1: So like I have a.
Speaker 2: Friend that lived on a Native American burial area and he's found the arrows. I think he's found like ten arrowheads and he had like a professional look at him and confirmed, yeah, they were from this tribe in this area at that time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So, but this guy did not look neat This guy did not look Native or even like a regular human.
Speaker 4: So I don't understand, And did he react to you at all.
Speaker 2: He did not react, and I don't know if that made it more scary, but he just stood and he stared straight, and he just stood there like his back was straight, suitcase perfectly in his hand. I think it was in his right hand, and we were facing his right side, you know, but he was to the side a little bit, but he was staring across. He did not budge, he did not move. It's almost like he was standing there solid. But it definitely was not anything I've seen in those woods. The fear that came over you, Like I said, the fear, that's what That's what really set me off was it was the scariest I've ever been in my life. I mean, and just picture fear times a thousand. You know, you're getting scared times a thousand, and you just want to run. You just you don't stop. I ran a mile across the wood, no problem, jump the cree.
Speaker 4: When that adrenaline kicks in, yeah you're you're gone. I think there's a lot of people out there which have experienced that fear when it comes to the paranormal, and yeah, it's you never know how your body's going to react with You're going to just stay there or you're just gonna leg it. It's crazy. It makes you wonder that you know, the guy was carrying a suitcase, so maybe he was going somewhere, whether he's passing through that location, And it makes you wonder sometimes when you when you hear of apparitions in a particular area, they're usually stuck there for a reason. And maybe you know, he lost his life somehow, yeah, in that area, and these maybe his bones are still there and he can't and he can't.
Speaker 2: Leave, definitely, Yeah, And that's why I noticed, like when I went back too, Like I said, he was standing by that little dip in the ground, like that little pit. But I didn't dig in, and I should have dogged and checked it out when I went there last. But I don't want to be that guy with the shovel in the woods just as an adult walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll get.
Speaker 4: There and suspicion with that, I mean, if you know he's he was wearing period clothing, so it's it's not he's obviously several decades ago. So chances are that if there is any remains, it would be so overgrown. Maybe there'd be roots that would have grown through, and you know, so it probably would be difficult to find in any case. But yeah, I mean it's his interesting. He had a suitcase, so what you know, what would that mean? He was going somewhere and something happened to him and he was robbed and then buried, or he was escaping from something, so you never he never knows. That's a mysterious one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. The situation, the way he was dressed was definitely dated back, and I don't know that might have put some fear on it too.
Speaker 4: Idea, I don't blame you for running, but did you go back on your own?
Speaker 2: I didn't go back on my own. I was kind of scared to Like, even to this day, I don't think I would go back on my own because I just know that fear when it happened, it's just so strong, like the fear I did go back with. Actually, we went back as a group of friends. This is years later, and we had a bomb fire back there or something. You know, all the guys that used to hang out, like all my neighbors that we would I would play with as a kid back there, and we just had a fires next to the creek or something. One night, had a few beers, but No, I did not go back there on my own. I was scared. I did look there though, in that same spot because it was right next to the fire that we built ten feet fifteen feet away maybe something like that, so it's not too far. And my parents did move away from there, So if I did go there, I would have to just kind of maybe ride my bike around there or something.
Speaker 4: It might be worth just saying if historically there was any you know, any other reports in the area or maybe a missing person, but chances are they wouldn't be you know, they wouldn't be a record of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, based on the period of his clothes, like you said, the time period.
Speaker 1: I should look that up though. I will looked that up definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might be might be worth it, and you never know, you might there might solve a mystery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be cool. That would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Wow, this strange noise that you heard your friend's house. So you heard this light bang, this live noise. Your friend heard it, and your sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my neighbor heard it, the kid that I would hang out with, and my sister, my younger sister, his dad again, his dad was inside and it was so loud. Like basically like picture lightning hitting a transformer and blowing up, Like that's how loud this thing.
Speaker 1: But it did not echo.
Speaker 2: That was so weird, Like there was no echo, but we all heard it and we were like shocked.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It kind of made us shake a little, like a gunshot going off next to you, and we were kind of scared, of like not scared, but you know, like wondering they'd have gun just go off or something by itself, or because his dad was in there alone, it's dead. He's definitely watching TV. Because we asked, you know, we got them to check everything out, and he said, yeah, I don't have a gun.
Speaker 1: It was very weird.
Speaker 2: There was no nothing in the garage either, Like it was just I think he had like a shoe rack and there, you know, like maybe a few like a lawnmower. A few tools got pushed lawmower. I mean, nothing that blew up, you know, nothing blew up.
Speaker 1: So it was very weird, very weird.
Speaker 4: I know, children, you know, they reach a certain age, but they can hear high pitched tones, can't they. As soon as you reach a certain age, you stop be able to hear this tone. I know some some shopping centers. They buy these things called mosquitos, and they basically send out this pitch so when he loitering teenagers and kids, it will like annoy them and then move on. Because it's just strange that the children heard it but the adults didn't.
Speaker 2: Right, that is strange. And yeah, it was definitely not a high pitched tone. It was a bang. I mean, like I said, take take an old shot gun and just shoot it next to your ear, you know, not directly, but you know what I mean, like right next.
Speaker 1: To your body.
Speaker 2: And that's how loud it was. Inside of a small room, that's what it sounded like.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that is live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so weird. I never forgot it. I asked my sister about it. She remembered it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Going on to Lucy dreaming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lucid dreaming. It's very powerful. I mean as far as it's pretty easy to do. Like I found really quick. I found the way I could do it is every like four times a day, look at your hands and ask yourself, am I dreaming? And look around you and look at your body like your hands. Do that four times a day, and then at that time I also heard of you eat peanut butter that helps invoke the dream. So I did that. Those two things very interesting.
Speaker 4: That is interesting. I mean I left peanut but any case.
Speaker 2: I had a friend and a dream, one of my good friends and one of my lucid dreams. I said, hey, so and so, you know you're my dream, right And I looked at him, you know, and he just kind of stared, and I think he kind of blew me off. Didn't say much about it. And then, but if I asked him other questions because I've experimented, I've experimented when I was doing it, he didn't. He seemed to respond to other questions, but not intelligently, you know, like very simple like oh okay or stuff like that, like little words. But in my lucid dreaming experience, you can't you tell people like I could definitely say hey, come here, and people will walk towards you, the characters. So it's creepy.
Speaker 1: It is weird.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I stopped doing it because I just don't really have an interest in it anymore. But it's very cool to try at least.
Speaker 4: I mean, this interaction that you had, you know, whether it was a lucy dream or an outbody experience. You know, you approached this stato figure, you had a reaction. Do you remember last night you grabbed.
Speaker 2: This figure, well you jumped towards Yeah, so this and my I mean, this is just my experience. This was an out of body experience because I looked at my body and it was dark in my room, and I looked, I turned, I got up if I was getting up to sit in my bed from laying down. I got up and looked turned around. I'm like, oh my god, this is happening, you know, because I heard about it. I never really like got into it too much. But I was in the lucid dreaming too. So but this was not a dream. I was in my room. It was dark, you know, like but I was like, then I saw it. I saw the figure, and something came to my head and said, like never run from these entities. Not that exact wording, but it's just like it was an awareness like don't run, don't be scared, and I just shot at it.
Speaker 1: That was my reaction.
Speaker 2: Because you know, in that realm, it's different, You're not in not walking really, I mean you can, I think from what I've looked into. But and then right when I hit it, because it was black. It's blacker than black, and it had like a devil horns almost on the top of its head, which is very scary. When you see something blacker than night, clearly you feel like you.
Speaker 1: Know what am I seeing.
Speaker 2: I shot at it, hit it, and I remember my body slowly going back down, or my spirit body slowly going back down. I led into my bad because I was I was jolted. I was It's like being electrocuted, and then slowly, as I was being electrocuted, it was like this deep, deep like if you get shocked, right, you get shocked by something.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 2: You remember those pens that would shock you, the fake trick pens.
Speaker 4: From the joke shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, joke shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that, but your whole body. That's exactly what I felt as I hit it. It happened went right back into my body slowly. But when I went into my body, I right up and I got up, and I was like, you know, kind of worried, like panicking a little. I got up, turned my light on, I think, or something like that. The rest I.
Speaker 1: Kind of forgot what I did after that, but I never forgot that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's that's scary, isn't it. Knowing that these figures, these things in it around us, so to speak. You know, it's very strange, especially as it has wholes.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, yeah, these these shadow beings or whatever they are.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what they are.
Speaker 2: I've tried to look into it and see if I can understand it more, but everyone just says, you know, they're lower level entities or whatever they want to say, but it's just.
Speaker 1: We don't know. We really, when it comes down to it, we don't know.
Speaker 2: And recently I've been thinking about that experience and I really kind of am concerned about it because I hit that being with my spirit body or whatever you want to call it, and I touched it, you know. So it's kind of been freaking me out thinking about it late, just from touching it and having their shark and not realizing that I came in contact with that and it's not you know, it's fine. My life's good and haven't had any effects on the three D. But you know, that's just what I think about.
Speaker 4: You're not worthy bears a grudge or anything, are you right?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man? Jay?
Speaker 4: Hit me? Jay, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, Main, I appreciate you and good luck with everything, and Jay, I'll talk to you soon, all right, man, take care brother.
Speaker 4: That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fanga to Jay for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening.
Speaker 1: I will be.
Speaker 4: Back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching us guys. Goodbye the