Speaker 1: Are live. Hello guys, welcome back on this wonderful Thursday evening. We're excited to be joined by our good friend Frank Rogala, who has just released an amazing book that really encapsulates everything great Awakening Disclosure related. It's pretty profound and I can't wait to dive into that. Before we get into all that, Frank is also hosting a conference in Michigan, Macinaw, Michigan in a month, in a few weeks? How many How far away are we from the conference? Frank?
Speaker 2: Just like three weeks away. It's gonna be right end of the month.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow. Okay, So let me share my screen here and we'll share this flyer really quick and then we'll talk about that just for a second before we dive into everything and then oops, where we go? Okay, So Disclosure in Macinaw August thirty first through September two in Macinaw Mill Creek, a Macinaw City, Michigan, and it has a great lineup of speakers. Scott Walter, Emery Smith, JP, Trevor Grassie, Trevor Hawk, Aaron is going to be presenting there. Drego, red Isa, Frank himself, Mark Russell, our friend Nicki and the Jones, Anthony mikel And it looks amazing. It's from what I understand, it's a beautiful property. Is going to be camping, bonfires, SkyWatch, a number of things. So if you are interested, go to mortalsof earth dot com and you can purchase a ticket there if you're in the area. I feel like you, if you feel like you want to make the trip out there to mckinaw at the end of the month, I would highly recommend that. And if you can't make it in person, they do have virtual passes live stream passes available on the website as well mortalsof earth dot com, So definitely go and check that out if you are in the area or if you feel like in a livestream past, I highly recommend that.
Speaker 2: And uh yeh yep. I went to mention that a couple couple of the uh I haven't even talked to Aaron yet about what what he's bringing bed like I got all my all these guys are bringing like stuff that has not come out yet. Scott Walter's got new stuff in this handwriting of Jesus that uh he's been working on. And as he leaves here, he's going to another. I don't know if I could talk about that, but he's getting more information on this. They spent like a bunch of these dudes who locked themselves in the hotel room because all their stuff is encoded, right, and they had to decode it. And you know it's basically, yes, you were talking about how he's half human and half not human hybrid.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, that's incredible.
Speaker 2: And then he's also recovering other templar documents talking about non humans, so uh so he's bringing that and then uh we're going to be bringing a bunch of stuff. We had the dig that you're run with us. I went back two more times and some because my dowsing rods were going, you know, and there's like in a okay, I like to talk about the Michael Hadge's skull, you know, eighteen ninety they find it. They see a hole and there's something shiny and they send a little girl down there with the snakes and the scorpions and this lighters to go pull this thing out. And it's been famous. It goes all over the world. Tyler. We just saw it in Sedona. You know, it's been traveling all over and we found five crystal skulls in there, and then none of them look human. You know, either the eyes are big or they're like this big and they're like eighty pounds. You know. One has a cracked on the middle. It is full of amethysts inside of it. There's two things there that one's a vase with a skull on it in the back of it. Has I thought, oh, it's cracked, No, it's got They picked this because they had an amethyst growing out of the crack of it, and the oddest assortment of things. And energetically, I'm a big dowser pendulum guy, right, and it looks to me like they were making little batteries of energy because these skulls were you could feel like there was one that Yas has got custody of. She says, she's sharing it with me. She's very sweet. Has a cone head and it's a rose quartz. It's this beautiful kind of rose color. And you're in this thing like this, like Trevor Grassy is like a he can get way in there. So we sent Trevor and you know, and yea, because they're tiny and as they're pulling this out, they're really heavy, right, because they're full on crystal. They're pulling it out. Everybody's like a fireman bucket brigade pulling this out. And I was the guy getting them in the sunlight for the first time. And how many thousand years every single person that got that when it was like it was like a baby. It was like, oh right. And then there was another one there. There's probably the most valuable skull. It was like a jade or jade height and it was because that's almost as hard as a diamond. I didn't realize it's super ridiculously hard to carve. And my penduluma no no, no. But and there was two calm twins skulls that were really long, like long like this, they're coming to Macana. They were next to each other. Behind them was the one with a cone head, and then on the side was this green jadaite one. And I think it was like a battery of energy. It was a way. And I think I've seen more than one person that they get the wrong artifact and they lose their freaking mind, you know, they just get I think that you've got to be really careful with these. I just had a person I have a remote viewer that works with Tony Rodriguez. It's in Australia, Vicky, and she's just deadly, like, okay, you Aaron, you know that the first cave where the head was coming out of the wall that you know they're not human, the not animal head. Okay, there's a tree there. And so so the one thing I didn't understand about remote viewers is I would just give me an alpha numeric code. And I was sitting with Sean Bond and Issa and I think Trevor, and I said, okay, I will I need some help. So I just wrote four digits or five digits down and a couple letters. I said, okay, just this, imprint this with this location, and then I sent it to her. Right, I get back these drawings. She drives like the complete outline of the cave and at the tree with the there's a vine on the tree, the only tree there. And I had a vine because I had to move to put the camera on it. Right, and then she's going, okay, and there's an alien body over here, which we hadn't gotten to yet because it was so much digging. But anyway, so this woman had said, like people that have been mk ultrad, you know where there's seventy percent an amazing person, there's thirty percent that they don't know what they can be controlled on. She said, it's really dangerous to get them around. Some of these are to facts, and I've been really careful to like a lot of the ones from Tula. You find them in Tula. I get in a plane fly two hours north and I get to I will call it antaste And you get up to a whales o ahles like I never can't say it, you know, white gringo here and go out with my dowsing rods in the middle of the hot sun, you know, and go, yeah, this really picky bush with the big thorns on it. It says it's underneath here, and so we dig it and sure enough, right, I think there are millions of these out there. And and I always say, like, you know, Aaron, we had like we had people with us, and we had people taking care of us. But I would not just go there. When I got up to AHOs oh Je what you say it, there was dudes wearing body armor with machine guns on four wheelers going around and like so I was hiding the back of the locals vehicles because yeah.
Speaker 1: Well Frank before we keep going on this, because you just jumped in with almost zero context. Nobody really knows what you're talking about here, so sorry, Yes, sir, Yeah, I'd like to primarily focus on the book. Those artifacts are interesting. I have questions about the validity of them, even though they do they are being dug up. We have to ask questions, and I definitely think there's something to it. But I want to move on to your book and some of the amazing stuff that you've covered, and the I retitled I was calling this episode Cracking Open Reality right before, originally named after your book, and then I changed it to Architects of Illusion based on one of the chapters of your book, the Unseen Script, And I think that is that really built that paints the entire picture of what's happening right now, the Architects of Illusions. So maybe you could rewind a little bit and kind of introduce yourself and let our audience know even who you are and how you found your way into this material that led you to write the book, and then we can get into kind of the meat of the book and what you wrote there, because it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yes, and thank you, and I do need being I need need to be disciplined. I'm keeping a task. So when I was ten years old, my brother and I were out in a remote area and in broad daylight, this is nineteen sixty seven, long time ago, a ship just appeared in broad daylight, only about one hundred feet away, and it was the size of a football field. No sound, no light, no, and it was brighter than the sun. And I'm I'm not wearing glasses to be cool. I'm light, I'm extremely sensitive. But it didn't bother my eyes. And since then I've learned that that's a characteristic of plasma light. Anyway, And then it vanished and there was no it didn't go anywhere. It was like almost somebody turned us off and then turned us back on. Pretty Much from that moment on, I kind of knew that the world, I mean a ten year old kid, I just knew that the world wasn't what it was we were being told. So if you were my teacher, my priest, my president, and you weren't telling me what this was, I didn't trust you. So from that age on, I was just looking at everything from a lens of like what's really going on? And it didn't it was only in the last five or six years I started traveling to these megalithic sites. And it started with Nasim Harmine, who I had no idea who he was. I sat down next to him on a plane and he turned to me and said, you know, who are you? And or you know whatever? I have to who are you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And then we kind of like started downloading each other and I somehow I was with a group of people that would have murdered me for that seat. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: Uh, I was going to say, it's quite the individual that just randomly sit next to you on a plane.
Speaker 2: There's like about there's a bunch of these synchronous kind of things that have happened. One I'll probably get into later I had to do with when we got to paidris Negris with Trevor when we were looking for a hall of records. Something that happened there about the sonote that was weird. There's just been some really strange things like this. Anyway, So he was giving his when you go, when you hang with him, you got it sign like a bulletproof NDA. It's like, you know, it almost as bad as like the military, right and He basically was like downloading physics and it was not the physics that I had learned, right, but it all made really sense. It's made sense to me. And then when I saw the math of calculations and in his work, and I realized just because he hadn't gone to school and had letters behind his name, he was completely ignored. And this is a guy who on his own figured out the mass of a protein was a proton was wrong, he got the correct one, and then a year later it was confirmed by science still today not taken seriously. Because of that, I was like, okay, what's up with this? And that got me into this whole branch of like autodidacts. You know, people that like they're the big disruptors and civilization. They're the ones that haven't been into the system, but they've got their own interest, in their own their own uh passion to find out what's really going on. And pretty much every big breakthrough has been an autodidact. I mean, occasionally you get somebody that's in the structure, but it's almost like once they get into the academic structure, they're so busy memorizing and it is a hypnotism or something.
Speaker 4: That happens you're doctrinated, and yeah, you're you're almost trapped, and you're almost completely trapped at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then if you don't stick to this, this fragile narrative, it's threatening to the system. And then I started learning about some of the ways that you're penalized. And as the further back I went, you know, you get all the way back to the beginning of civilization and it goes back to there. And it made sense because you know, if you're a warlord or a king or a pope or whatever, it makes people a lot more easy to deal with if they're thinking along this straight line, right, And it has gotten us to where we're at today, which you know, it's starting to break down. We've had enough repression of enough scientists, physicist inventions, energy devices that we're at a breaking point.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: It was again, I hit it often, this seem so I ended up with him on another trip a couple of years later in Greece, and I was standing next to him, and I think, like the lightning bolt that was supposed to hit him hit me, because I was like, immediately I saw this new knowledge structure, and I thought was this a good idea? Is this just so I see? What do you think? And I started describing to him what I saw in my mind, and he just turned me and went, oh, that's a good idea, which I which for him is a big you know, he doesn't do that right, right, And then yeah. So then on the way home, William Brown, the biophysicist that works with him, the guy's almost like too smart to talk human, you know, And he had a bunch of papers he had written that were I thought were foundational and incredible that nobody's talking about. And part of it was he okay, okay, he had written he had discovered something that was so threatening to the entire system that if he had published it, it probably would have been the end of everything for him, right, and so, but he's so brilliant. These five other papers were amazing too. So I went and I said, look, I'm gonna explain your five papers the way I would explain it to a seventh grader, and I want you to tell me, you know, if I'm wrong or not. And then in the course of the conversation, I again explained this knowledge structure because I got really upset with the amount of money that's gone into dark matter, that's gone into string theory. It's it's being taught. There's papers written. The head of MIT has written books and papers on dark matter. There is literally no basis are proof for either one. Even the experts on string theory get lost explaining it. It becomes over the complicated. And I will tell you I, okay, got NBA is in place. Okay, okay, I can tell you that I have seen it. Seems next two papers. One just came out and the next one. He it's beautiful when you see the way that things is supposed to be put together. Let's just say it goes back to Plato and platonic solids and the way the universe assembles. Everything's accounted for from the very fundamental product particle. You can calculate the entire mass of the universe. Right now, we're missing ninety four percent of the entire universe, and we're thinking we're gonna find something that's gonna fill it in like spackle, like you know, like measure. You walk in the door and you're three quarters, like ninety four percent of your floor is gone. You got a big basement there, and you're gonna fill it with spackle. That's what dark matter is.
Speaker 3: Right, right, Oh, this is dark matter. Let's just label it. And that's explained.
Speaker 2: We got no basis for it. We never found anything. We don't know what it is. And so that's basically and that's on purpose. That's because if we really understood the basis of what physics really is, we would have gravity control, we would have over unity energy. I mean, I okay, I have to think once in a while, what I can say. So Emory Smith was working in the lab with the seam and he was the person who actually developed the initial over unity device. They went and demonstrated it and that it worked. On the way home, Emery gets in a head on car crash. Oh my, and luckily he survives that the device survived, but they like murder his dog and then they let him know that, like you either forget this or that's that's it, right, this.
Speaker 3: Is remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is like none of it. I mean, I don't have to explain this to you guys, right, but people people watching this don't understand that this goes all the way back to the beginning of civilization. And when I realized that it started tracing it through which in the book I do because I get into I wouldn't have had to write this book. But ancient languages made our brains work in the way that I'm patching with this knowledge structure. Right. They literally burn people at the stake to get rid of, you know, Celtic, the Celtics, it would take eighteen years to be able to really understand and articulate it. And those guys can hold the Romans off. Nobody could hold the Romans off, you know, the Romans were afraid of them. And Sanskrit, Ancient Arameic, Greek, Mayan. I mean, I don't want to just be giving you a list, but all of these languages had components to them that are nothing like modern modern languages are flat, and they were encoded. There was nu miracle values to them, and there was somatics to them that we have little bits of them. And when we've got some somebody that could speak a bit of it, like a Mayan elder, and they put them up on a brain scanning, their brain lights up totally different than it does speaking normal language. And it's because it involves you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Even know, it seems like well, it activates the neuropathways, and probably even at a genetic level, your body's processing information differently. So you know, obviously our language is spell casting, and it was essentially dumbed down along with our genetics years ago, which is you know, I'm sure you could speak on that as well. But I do think that language also is it's more than just a language. It's very activating and I think that's how some of these ancient gateways are stargates for lack of a better term, were even activated through through these language because it's more than just words. They understood energy. Like you said, there's set the sacred geometry within the frequency itself that is being spoken. So that is fascinating. And you mentioned in the book, and if you have more to tell, please go ahead, But you called them the gatekeepers of consensus, and I'm just curious. I would love to have you elaborate on what you mean by that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do want to come in and what you just said before this though, please please, Yeah, because you brought up a excuse me, a really important point about spell spelling spells right, and in the inversion of language, and I do have a bit of information on how language is inverted and even politically, we're really used to it, you know, like the Patriot Act. You know, if you're against it, you're not a patriot, right, take away all your rights, you know. But there's and what you were just saying is that's a really elevated view to understand that it's not just actually it's not just the way the brain flows and the information. But right before I went to press, I had to stop everything because they had come up with some new research on you. In the book, I talk about the Petrie dish where they put neurons in it. And neurons are basically like the wires that go between nodes of information. They're just they're wires, they're not processors, right, And you know, you could go online and see a video of these neurons that have somehow learned to play Pong, you know that old video game. Right, very simple game. They play better than I did. And the thing that was crazy, that was crazy enough because without a processor, some somehow in the field, these had learned to play this game. Okay, So the crazy thing was, right before I went depressed, they had taught it. It had learned I didn't teach anything. It had learned to play doom.
Speaker 3: Okay, I remember reading that in the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so doom. Imagine the level of complexity between pong pop, pop pop and doom where you're a through person shooter and you're calculating distances things are coming out. I mean, and it's just wires and neurons. So what Tyler just said about, Okay, imagine those neurons are in our head and I've got later on we could talk about the genetic antenna that there's so much proof of in mummies and things like that, but imagine that it's not just the knowledge in the head, it's the knowledge out there that it's pulling in. Right. And then somehow by flattening this language, you're losing access to these libraries, right, And we you know, we've got names like Akashic Records, and it always seemed like, you know, woo woo, you know, my hippie mom's crystals and the Acacak records and whatever. But the Nazis took it really seriously. I mean they were they were contacting, downloading and actually working with Okay, can I talk about this all right? Okay, So there are autistic non verbal humans, right, and they have abilities that are very controversial. I cover that in the book too, because it is there is so much disinformation on that it's just like literally attacked and they put it. The way that it works nowadays is they get so much garbage around it, like the fleepo beyond these scans, you know, like friend of mine working with him on his computers. That stuff works. I have other proofs of it, but if you look it up, there's so much garbage around it that it feeds into this, you know, even if it's not scientific. The way that AI and ranking stuff goes it, they know how to how to snuff things down right. So on a lot of these I'm not going to jump into too far, but the same we have a lost language, right. Vita Austin is working on a method where she's you know, freezing the water to get the language of this acostic or for this universal library of information. She's getting the alphabet for it, right. And it's similar to these nonverbal autistic kids that you know the telepathy tapes is talking about, where they communicate on a different level and they can pull things in and so working on getting some help from a few of them that are very enthusiastic about helping us with decoding some stuff. So anyway, all that now, let's get back to the other thing. So the gatekeeping. You think of some guy with a mustache behind there and he's plotting, right, and he's keeping everything you know under control and tamp down. But the way the systems have been put in place and the way that they they they are structured, they don't really have to do anything, you know, it keeps just even like we were talking about academia. By the time you go through the system, it's a self correcting system. Now later in the book, I get into actual proofs of consciousness changing reality. Right, this is a thing that you know, we have the book the secret that you know on a personal level, which I think is almost disinformation because it's that's not where Okay, you as a person and the way you think is really important, you know, and your field is important. But the problem is is we all have field and the mass field is being controlled by you know, Oh, we have to have a war. Oh we have to you know, climate change is human cost. Oh we don't have enough resources. Oh, and these ideas in the field will manifest in reality. And I have I didn't put this in the book because it was just a little bit over the edge, because I'm trying to, like we were talking about before we started this, that you were I considered a huge compliment, saying the book was like a big red pill. I didn't want to push it over the edge for the minormy friends that I love. Right, But Nasim again told me a method for changing the past. And I had lost a ring in the Nile and I thought, well, this is harm less. Let me just work on this, right, So I did his method, and then I kind of let it go, and I was literally with him again in Greece. I get a text message from a friend who's in Hollywood, where I had not been. He sends me a picture of my ring. He goes, this looks like something you would wear. Did you lose this at my house? I said, no, I lost that in the Nile River. Let me explain later. It's the long story, right. Somebody had slept on his couch, made a bed, got up, put it away, and then a friend was sitting there playing guitar, got up to get a glass water and we came back, or he was sitting in my ring was sitting there and anyway, so what I'm saying is that was my own little peron. When I speak about these things, I generally know more than I say. That's why I have such confidence, you know, And this is one of the things I thought, Okay, consciousness effects reality and it's not attached to time, and that's just me. That's just my field doing that for something very personal. So imagine, you know, when you get into the it seems boring, but the placebo effect is freaking amazing when you look at it. It literally changes compounds and things in the body to have somebody think they're taking something that's you know, that's a sugar pill, right. The Maharishi effect, which is you know, that's kind of unexplainable. You get a thousand people meditating at a high crime rate and is ancdotal, yes, but it's repeatable, right, which is another part of the book I going to like how science has been completely corrupted by the current system. The replication crisis, which I think you guys are hip to, is like basically, everybody's writing a paper to get published. So if something's already been published and they can do a tweak on it, or they can say, well that was wrong, and they then they could get published, and nobody ever goes back and like redoes it. Right, So we end up with all this garbage science, and we're ignoring anything that's innovative or doesn't fit in there or is fresh and new.
Speaker 3: You've got a religion.
Speaker 4: It's become a religion that's gate kept and it's a closed loop. And if you don't subscribe to that religion exactly how and exactly the outcomes they want and what they already believe, you're you're done. And that's not it's the exact opposite of what the definition of science is the definition of religion. It fits perfectly because that's what it is. It's a religion that calls itself science.
Speaker 2: Right. I thought science was Anthony Fauci, that's what he said.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also Anthony Fauchi. Yeah, it's also yeah, you know, just fit over one hundred times.
Speaker 2: So so what ends up happening is is like I was just like, this is just completely suspicious. None of this is for the good of mankind. The thing happens when you travel a lot is that I mean there's a lot of really really really poor places, and over and over again, I'm in a place where somebody's got like just their last piece of I mean, there's a woman in Egypt. Go to her house and she's like sleeping on this faded out war threadbare hammock and there's chickens running on the floor, and you know, and she's giving us our last piece of bread and treating us like we're her family, right, And this is the same thing the world. Humans are amazing, they're beautiful. I mean, like you put rats, rats in a box, you put them under stress and whatever you can make them, you know, do terrible things to each other, which is basically what has been happening to us and this planet of abundance, right, And so you your mind kind of travels beyond, like what is the motivation, what is the story? Why is this? Who is this benefiting? And it becomes very dark, you know, when you when you and again I'm I'm not going to have to I'm preaching to the choir here because you guys have seen behind the scenes of what goes on. And uh, when we talk about basically we're living in a control system that is multi layered, and but it's it's it's wearing at the seams. And I think with COVID just was they all played their hand right, it's just becoming I mean I still see posts online from because I did music and film the TV for a lot of years and just some super hypnotize. I mean, I think they leave the TV on too much or whatever they're going. They're just being so mean to Anthony Fauci, you know, and I'm like, you know, I can't think of a bigger team.
Speaker 4: And you know, they repeat the talking points the media tells them like word for word. You can even see like it's a word for word. People will repeat the same phrases that they're told. So it's just a program being installed. And this is what so many people their whole their whole personality, and like policism is like one big installed program.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it's your story, Aaron. Is what intrigues me because you are one of the people that started questioning because you were you know everybody I was.
Speaker 3: I got out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well how do you know what? You know? You know? And very few people ask that you asked that question. You know, where does this come from? Am I just following a pattern? Am I just doing what everybody else is doing? Am I just accepting something because I've been told and you started looking for your own you know, your your own answers and your own uh yeah, and it's led to you down this path of seeking truth, right. It was my big My biggest problem was when my first draft of the book, I had said the word truth two hundred and eighty seven times. I was like, Okay, I have to go because I.
Speaker 1: Have to go make it three hundred. Yeah, I got it up into three.
Speaker 2: My first editor was was a JPL scientist. He said, you know, truth is empirical. He's just like, you know, there's truth is not necessarily something you can measure, you know. I was like, Oka, yeah, you're right, I got I gotta fix this, you know.
Speaker 1: So so, I mean there's so much Like when I was writing notes for this episode today, I was like, Okay, how do we I was trying to figure out how we can encapsulate and over six hundred page book into one interview. You know, there's this so much, and so we can't. But one of the things that you do emphasize is by the end of the book, you'll know you won't be asking who they are. You'll be able to point at them. And I guess This is the biggest thing for a lot of people who are raking up and they're new to this every you know, we're just so used to talking about them and they But you seem to have been able to pinpoint and identify who you think these players are. And I would love to hear you break that down for not just us, but the audience and help everyone identify these players and who they are.
Speaker 2: Well. I've been greatly aided by the Epstein files, I will tell you that, because if you look at it in with open eyes and see what it really tells you about what happens and who's pulling strings, what goes on, it gets deeper and deeper. Ultimately, I didn't really go there as far as talk about the non human element that is affecting everything. And I will right now with you guys, because I'm in front of the company. But so I'm gonna go in a couple weeks and talk to David Ike about this, because that dude was one of the first people to call it out, and he's taken like these guys that come out, and he survived, you know, and he's still he still lives there and he's still putting up with it, But there's okay, the very first part of the book talks about how little we see around us. And I just had a family reunion and I had a presentation. I'm trying to wake my family up, right, and so I'm showing them electro make thatic spectrum. And you can't draw a line small enough. I mean, I can draw a thing across the room, and you can't draw a line small enough to show how little of what we perceive around us. So I had I was I've got a lot of metaphors of the book, because when you put these numbers up, like point zero zero three, seven point, you just can't. It goes right over. But basically, if you have a beach and it goes on for as far as you can see at a big sandy beach and you know it's a clear day, you take one grain of sand off that that's what we're perceiving of the world around us. And Okay, I was charitable. I said, basically, we have the senses we need to survive. But I also have evidence in the book we are the only creature on this earth that so far they're still testing them. Right, Every plant, frog, fish, dog, bird, whatever, might have six to twelve, genetic defects six to twelve. Okay, nobody seems to pay attention to the fact that humans have six thousand, and they keep finding more that is not that is not natural in any way we were purposely messed with along with I've got the proof that we were genetically modified, and that was something that I had to be very careful about because I know the scientists that actually found I mean, he has the spot. It's a splice, it's an actual splice. But the Max Planck Institute actually has fund the amino acid that goes along with it. And again a metaphor, the chances of that happening, it doubled our neural capacity, right, The chances of that happening naturally are you know, as if a jet engine blows up, falls to the ground, reassembles and runs better than it did in the first place, that would be you know, it's virtually impossible, right.
Speaker 1: And I assume these are these non human players that you're talking about at the top of the food chain here.
Speaker 2: So this kind of ties back also to these artifacts we're finding that we're finding a lot of proofs in these not just carbonating, not just thermaluminescence, not just ceramic magnetity, because all of those things are gonna have problems. But now we have a fourth way that's just emerged that we're if you drill into them, there's a plant based catalyst that made them there because many, many, many of them are a polymer. They look like stone, but they're not. They're a polymer aluminum silicate. And what I was, I sit up and I will argue with Ai sometimes this is my I'm kind of lonely, you know, so I justind of argue with it. And I said, Okay, I know there's a cataclysm coming, and I want to make sure that we don't have to start from scratch. What stone would be the best stone if I wanted to leave human information on it for the you know, to be recovered whenever it takes us to come back out of this, right, or would it be better if I used aluminum silicate, which is what this polymer seems to be made of, which is like sand like silica, and aluminum which has to be fired at four thy five hundred degrees by the way, in a very exact way. And AI went, oh, aluminum silicate, you know, because it's impervious to heat or cold. It doesn't allow moisture intrusion. You could raw a fine lines in it, and lichens can't grow on it. And and I think this is why there's a lot of problems with people when they see these things and they're shiny and looked like they were made yesterday, and they're beautiful and they hold there's finish. It's because it's kind of impervious to everything, and and there is like so many tiny little things, you know, written into them. So maybe the reason I mentioned that is because I've now seen quite a few thousand of these, and very few things on them look human. And there's not like they're all alien big heads. I mean, there's like ethereal beings. There's insect looking ones, there's avian looking ones, there's things that look like they're you know, there's all kinds of shapes of heads, right, and and there are commonalities between some of those. But I think prior to younger dryest, this was a very different place. And I think that there's a reason why we are not supposed to know this. Like, for instance, there was a tape that just went public a few days ago that I'd heard about for years about Herrara and Teamakers had given a private little conference for a couple of people. And let's just say it's not public. It came out of a server. It was leaked, right, and there's a lot of problems. The Egyptian government put a national security hold on this information. And when you see it, you're going why right, and there is you know, as we know, there's a material in there that's not known of the earth. I mean, this is a this technology is used by the British military and it's a material. It's an alloy that's not of this earth. And it's huge. It's like the size of the short end of a football field in an omega shape. Along with there are two ships in there that are full size operational ships. One is upside down. They're like over one hundred feet long. And you can see when you look at these scans that there was, uh, there was a lake. I mean you go there today, it's dry and there's a canal going through with the waters way down low, and there was a lake there. And that's one of three pyramids I've been in where the you go ouside on the water table is way down low and you go in the pyramid. It's like right up there. And Tim Akers says that he thinks that they used the pyramids as a way to bring the water up, and they would fill canals to get between seas, right, and this had this had ships around it. Something so dramatically cataclysmic happened that it just sealed it. And so not only can you see it from his scans, but some of my really talented remote viewer friends have looked at it and they said, they're not going to let you in there, like when they start seeing what's in there. It's basically been just completely sealed over. It's got everything in there from you know, the statues, the there's gold, there's and not you know, ancient advanced technology, which we also know that there's a ship, a ship the CIA is Richard Dodey talked about it, but I've got other people that know that have been under the Egypt Plateau. There's a ship there. They seem to be able to phase in underneath the ground. There's that there doesn't have to be a hole or something. This is something that JP has talked about too, is that there are these enormous arcs and they're not just he's he's pretty much named about seven locations on Earth, but he's also said there in the Moon and Mars and other places as well, and they're very, very ancient, and a lot of what he sees inside look like hieroglyphics, and he's not an expert in hieroglyphics. So it's not like I can say, you know what period and what whatever. But you know, it's just I mean, he's just a soldier dude, you know, And so you get get out of him what his impressions are. So what I'm saying is there is behind everything this advanced. Okay, let me go back even let me be even more complete of an answer. So Marco Vogado is very you guys know what I'm talking about. He's a researcher. I went to Patris Negus with him and Trevor Grossi, and he will not let me talk about the artifacts, these artifacts. He does not want to hear about it, right, which is great because he's completely entire inside the academic system, and if we need to get a permit or dig someplace like, that's the dude that can make it happen, you know. And he's but he wrote a book called The Stages of Atlantis, which I hadn't thought of. This is something that the Egyptian priest told Plato's great uncle Solon that he goes, oh, you guys know about one cataclysm. There was a whole bunch of cataclysms, right, and so he has got enough records. He's talking about these stages of Atlantis and what happened and so like after the first cataclysm, they kind of got smart and you know started I think these are their methods of encoding information. Uh, you know, between cataclysms, and he actually talks about there was a breakoff, society became very dark. They were doing genetic experiments with like humans and animals for like creepy sexual reasons, along with really dark ritual stuff, right. And on a lot of these artifacts you'll see like double helixes and DNA. I got four or five myself. There's one sitting right here. Actually, this is one of the first ones that Scott Walter and I had both wanted to get custody oven I won anyway, the my in my humble opinion, in the last cataclysm, uh that the bad guys won. The good guys are still here, are our friend Nikiyana I think she encountered one of these dimensional bubbles where some of the survivors that were the good guys are kind of held up. You know. It's kind of like, uh, I don't like using movie references because I don't watch a lot of movies, but the the recent one where you know, there's like a dimensional bubble and the society is inside of it and I can't remember it, but but it's a similar thing. And this is like way in a very remote area, she had to follow guys in loincloths, you know, through the jungle. For she didn't know she was up. She was in the middle of before she knew that was going to happen. Right, So, the the a parasite doesn't kill its host, you know, they keep enough of it alive that they can feed on it and they can reproduce and whatever. I think. What's what's coming to light now is, boy, I have to stop. I'm editing myself and I'm talking to you guys, and I realized I don't have to do that because these these non human and things, they we see so much of the electromatic spectrum I've had. Actually, NICKI just talked about this. Let me let me mention this, So Amy es Gridge is one of these scientists that disappeared. Do you know this story about what NICKI just had happened on the plane? Yeah, okay, okay, so that within twenty four hours of her telling me that story. Okay, but maybe actually we should tell the story real quickly. She was, you know, she's a flight tenant, was sleeping and she was cleaning up and she saw this woman. She said, this looks like somebody who is this woman saw her looking at her, and she in front of NICKI changed into a it's the brown cut hair. Her hair was tied into a blond hair and a bowl on the top. Right, like just shifted like this. Right. Twenty four hours before that, I had another person come and see me tell me a similar story that was much more personal and much more traumatic. Right. So these things are here. There is with the population, they're in the royal families. They're running things, and uh, they're they're feeding off of us. Not all of them are corporeal. Some of them are able to to use humans like a host. Right. The thing that and none of this isn't in my book. It's just because I'm taking you to the edge of this right. But what is in my book is that we are extremely powerful. They don't want us to know that because if they if we figure that out, they are just toast. The only the only thing that they have on us is our ignorance. The minute that we start understanding that we're directly connected to that divine spark and we manifest reality with our consciousness, they're They're done. Yeah. So I mean that goes beyond beyond the message of my book. But my book is even for I'm really happy when people that have been immersed in this kind of truth, in this information for as long as you guys have, we'll get things out of it. Because I was thinking that, oh, you know, Aaron knows this. You know, it's like, okay, I'll put it in just you know, I'll put the Mandela effect in. You know, I'll put in as a man. Think it's so you know, it is with him and all of this stuff that you know, our community and people know. I'm really heartened to like Sean Bond is going to do a show with me on Friday or Saturday, and he loved the book. And I was completely shocked because you know, I'm thinking, I'm not I'm not giving anything new, but I think maybe it was because it took me a long time to figure out how to assemble and build the case right, and then because I was building towards this trital knowledge structure, which is now patent pending. You know, I've got a ten months to make it a real thing, and so I think, and there's a lot of ways I can do it, but I think the first thing going to do is make it an augmented reality where you can kind of walk in to this knowledge structure and then you can pick your and I can make it very simple. At first. It just have to show that it works, but ultimately it will work on any topic, so that it's not necessarily a truth machine. But what you'll see is what makes sense and what doesn't make sense. You can put something in there like COVID or September eleventh and like and see the connections and what makes sense, and it will, Yeah, it'll self organize and instead of being squeezed on this line and this is true, this is false, this is been debunked, this is real. You're going to see it all because everything stays up there. Because even things that we know, we all know things we were told that we're true that we now know are false and vice versa. And even in physics, the things that they call constants, like the speed of light or when water boils, those dynamically change under certain conditions. So the universe doesn't go along a straight line, you know, it's dynamic. It change is and that's the way that any model that reflects it should be. So ultimately, what this is doing is emulating the way that the human brain used to work before. Like we can't really recover those those languages, and maybe we will through people that are reading these records, you know, the the nonverbal autistic people, or maybe via Austin's research, you know, bringing it in, maybe we'll recover that. Right, Yeah, you can all.
Speaker 4: Still in the it's still in the field, So we just have to tap in. That's what they're doing. It sounds like they're tapping into the field and then pulling it in. And I do think that's going to happen more and more until we regain this information and start utilizing it again on a mask in a mass way.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, look look at what's like we're talking about, Like JP, was it JP or Scott Walter one of those. I mean, they're both talking about the same thing about how No, Scott Walter was talking about the procession, you know, and how and how we're moving through these you know, these energy feels like everything is energy, money is energy, everything is energy. And so as we move into these different fields, it's almost like, I don't want to be lazy about it, but I mean, we almost don't have to do anything because it's going to reveal itself, right, But I'm gonna hurry, So let's let's let's jack it up a little bit and make it happen a little faster. You know, we don't need any more wars, We don't need any more fighting. You know, people are freaking beautiful and uh you know, we live in a beautiful place. That the thing that I I one of my editors, the JPL dude right, completely materialist physicist because I've been studying space a lot. And plus you know, when you know people like like David Adair and you and U JP and like they have JP like he's my height, but he's big guy. Like he gave me the first time he gave me a hug, I was like, whoa, He's like twice my size and he's my height, right, he's a big guy, but he's got some physical problems. And all these guys are going these programs and do go into space and stuff. They develop serious stuff like you know, circulation and heart and all kinds of stuff. David a dare too, And so.
Speaker 1: I asked him, Andrewshago saying, I mean, yeah, the list goes on and on side to cut you off, but yeah, it's very true to the temporal side effects. You know, you you become disoriented, and it has long term damage, does long term damage, and you know time travel hurts, as they.
Speaker 3: Say, going through stargates and portals and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was telling Emory, I said, I think you were going through a portal every day when you went to work, because he was describing this hallway he went down. And because these guys, they they end up very they they're in their gut, you know, they like like JP. A lot of times they'll knock him out that they'll give HM a shot, or they'll be in a room and something will happen. He'll wake up and he has to figure out where he's at and he kind of does it from his well. So my my friend, my first editor, who is just gonna you know, he wasn't gonna go there. He knows about quantum physics, but you know, like the entanglement thing just freaks him out right. Because I was talking to se him harming about this. I said, you know, it doesn't really make sense that you can have something like billions of light wears away and it's entangled. And I wiggled this and that wiggles there. I said, I think everything's in the same place, and I think distance is the illusion and that you know, and that's that's the only way it makes sense. I mean, he just went he just smiled. He didn't say anything. He just smiled at me, which that's him, you know. But so I've got finally got to I mean, I've known him for fifteen years and you know, he edited my book, and he was hard. I wanted to. I wanted to face that kind of scrutiny before the Bilk book was out. I wanted to have a materialist physicist, you know. I mean, this is the guy when I came back from Mexico and I found a bunch of artifacts and he goes, well, how do you find these? You know, people I said with my dowsing rods, and he like just laughed out loud in my face, right, And I'm like, Okay, I forgive you because number one, you're a little autistic. But the number two, you know, I'm sure it seems ridiculous to you as a materialist physicist, right, But I mean I would think, like, okay, what is going on? Well, how could this happen? I mean, he'd go every time he goes, he finds a bunch of things in the middle of nowhere. Right. But I said, okay, so he's an expert on not only travel to Mars, but also Mars itself, and he's the one explained to me how it's kind of impossible to go to Mars the way that Elon Musk is talking about it. And he's he calculated out like the fuel and the this and the that and all the stuff, and not only the radiation and all that stuff. Right. But I said, Okay, your heart is pumping blood all the time, and that's moving through your system, but you have a lot of other fluids, like you know, your lymph lymphatic system and other things that move because your body is moving and because of a specific gravity. So I said, okay, the very first this is the very first question. I set him down and I got it on tape, but I haven't put it out yet. I said, okay, so Elon Musk is right, we get to Mars. Let's just pretend and we've got to live there. So then slowly, over the next year, we slowly and painfully die and hey, way yes, And I was like, okay, right, because until we have at least gravity control, gravity is only one component of it. Because you were actually mentioned Tyler, you know, we're talking about like residence vibration, you know, like the sun, you know, the Shulman residences and yeah, and I know that from talking to Emory and some of the other guys that have recovered these ships. When they get the if there's a body there, sometimes it'll be completely like it won't decay or whatever. Like if the ship is intact or they if they take it away the being away from it, if it's not conscious or it's it's injured or whatever, it will degrade really quickly. They've got some kind of feel that keeps it in a statious from wherever it's from or whatever. So I think we have a lot to learn. If we're going to get off this rock if we don't want to do it, you know, slowly and painful.
Speaker 3: But then, well, I think I think we're already there in a secret way. Yeah, that's the thing. I think we're I think we've.
Speaker 4: Been there for a while, the Moon and Mars and other places. But it's been kept from the masses, and it's it's so it's so deep black that you know, no one else, no one acknowledges it other than we get these like few whistleblowers or a few experiencers that somehow so through the cracks, right, and many of them even get killed afterwards.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So I think we already have all this technology to do all this stuff, which is why it's even more insane that you have Beyon Musk or all these other people saying.
Speaker 2: We're going to do it.
Speaker 3: Rockets and we're going to do it. It's like, no, we were decades ago. We're already there.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just been compartmentalizing, kept from the masses. And then all this advanced tech has been used in that way, and it's been weaponized against humanity rather than being used for the benefit of me. Well, where we're going if we're if we're going in the ascension timeline and the Awakening timeline, at some point the technology has to come out to benefit humanity and be used for the good of all. And then like, hey, guys, we already have this free energy tech. We already have the ability to live on Mars and other planets in a way that we're not going to die and you know, we're not going to have to like, oh, we got to figure it out now.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, we already have it.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of this tech came from ets, you know, whether it was crashed et crafts or gifted in a way in ways or channeled or tesla or others that invented it, and then it was you know, squashed and hidden away.
Speaker 2: All all of it are traded for human food or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right right, t Town's and Brown, I mean, you name it. Go down the list of like people that were silenced and then they're like, oh, yeah, they they were just kind of a quack or their stuff didn't go anywhere, and then secretly they're still developing it all into you know, and this has been going on for probably over one hundred years now.
Speaker 2: So I'm smiling because because my next sentence was going to be like I'm thinking, like, Okay, I realized what I'm talking to here, because like, I've also got my friends that have told me there's more people that speak German in space than there is on Earth, right, so so they obviously have had a way to do this and do it in a way that was healthy for the human animal. It's just that right now, talking the way we are, like you said, you know, it's to say, hey, we're going to take a rocket and we're going to live on Mars. You know.
Speaker 4: But when like, okay, but me saying that to you guys, you're like, oh yeah, But if I say this to somebody like you said, Norman, who knows nothing about any of this, they think I'm crazy or they think I'm reading crazy conspiracy theories on the Internet, and that's all I'm basing. And it's like, no, this stuff is real, and and you can you can follow the trails and look at the evidence and look at the whistleblowers and look at all the stuff that builds the case that this is real.
Speaker 3: We've had this stuff for a long time.
Speaker 4: We're in ET's already here, We're already in contact with them. We already have advanced tech. We don't need to pay to live on the planet we're born on. We can live abundantly and freely. But they're like you mentioned the control system, which I use that term too, because that's what just everyone understands what that means. It's still in place and it's still keeping this stuff from us, but that has to go away so that we can, you know, command can have all this stuff. But right now, I think we're in this transition process to figure out well, number one, they're holding on for dear life, you know, hanging on by a thread, but they're still fighting tooth nails that are in. And then number two has to come out in a safe way and the right way has things have to be done the right way. And I think we're in that phase right now, which is why it's so exciting the times we're in right now, because things are happening and we're moving along and we're we're all a part of this right. So I love your book because your book is so powerful to like wake people up to what's what's going on, to get them to join in this right and be like, WHOA, there's this whole greater thing going on. Then I've been led to believe here.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, so I so that's the first time I really love Red Phil think of but okay, so doctor doctor Phil. Right, we got doctor Phil. Okay, this is like it's so Donald Trump. It's like because like I because some of my friends talk with him, right, and they are consulting on making this happen and talking about how the normies can handle it and what's going to happen with you know, the this has been going on since, you know, the early days. They've they've had thought think tanks going what's going to happen to people? What are they going to say? Everything's been based on you know, they're so. I was actually just talking with Corono Malanga Italian. Are you guys familiar with him? He's not really well known in this country. When I went to the Sphinx, the press conference, the second Sphinx, and I'm in that room with a thousand people, they were there for Coroatea Malanga and nobody here knows who he is. And he did. He does that on purpose. He doesn't translate any of his books into English. He says, I don't want to be murdered, right, and just today his people sent me he has a test on what your origin where you've been messed with. It's a and I haven't even I haven't had a chance to look at it. It's the first time it's been translated into English. I got the first copy sitting right over here because I printed it out because I've got to just kind of study it, because it's the procedure you go through. These these Italians go there with it, you know, and there completely like way ahead of us as far as the control system. Who they are, what, they're parasitic. They don't give a crap about us. Like I had a really traumatic, like after that experience that I told you about at the beginning about why the book was written, I basically had it was very physically damaged by an abduction thing. And it's taken twelve surgeries until like the last couple of years for me to kind of be normal because of what happened. And this I was talking with them about it. They said, yeah, they don't care. They're psychopathic, you know.
Speaker 4: They want you to stay like that impact. Yeah, they don't want to heal you, right, that's the systems based on that. So keep you on the hamster wheel of feeding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and so there is we're kind of we we're not kind of we are all over the place right now. So yeah, there's no real direction to this episode. So I want to try and get this, you know, kind of get this back on course so we can wrap this up on a high note where we're at it over an hour already. You you know, we I asked you a while back, you know, how you're going to explain in the book how you can point out who they are? And we never really got there, so maybe we can, Yeah, we touched on it, but maybe we can go back and just just kind of hone in on like how how people can identify. Like I know you talked about the ancient world, but that's not what I was actually asking. I want to know, like right now, when people walk out their front door, how they can identify who they are and how they what can they do about that?
Speaker 2: So just to keep it really simple, if you if they're a politician, if you know their name, if you're if your god has a name, if if they're a celebrity, that's at a certain level, they don't get there unless they're in this they are they right, and they may not be making the decisions, but they are controlled by it and uh and it's and there's several ways that that it happens. One is like they physically become uh you know in ethereal being is controlling. But there's also other control methods. And there's also like overnight, like a podcaster like uh came out and said, yeah, I sold my soul, he said, he did the ceremony. The next day, there was two million dollars in his bank account. His views went up. I mean, there are so many dull boy just look at your world, right, dull boy podcasters out there with huge audiences, right, and they have beautiful studios and they bring on amazing guests because they've got big budgets, you know, and you're going, these guys are like a dumb ass. You know, it's like, what where does this come from? And I don't even have to name names. You've got probably in your head going tick tick tick tick. Right. Yeah, that's it's just the evolution of where we like you can go back thousands of years. Who's ever in the front, whoever is taking the attention, who is ever the person to follow that everything that's taking you away from you understanding that it's all about you connecting with the divine source. It's that's they okay, And and I'm talking like even sports, like my next book. I don't really want to know doing a book, but like sports is such a spell. It goes back, you go to the back, to the mayand of their ball courts are huge parts of their I mean you've got a huge, massive people, they're all involved. Their consciousness is on it. It has nothing to do with them personally sitting in that chair, but it's a way of training their consciousness to go outside of themselves. I mean, you've got massive riots that happen in cities after these these big sporting events and everything is focused on it. You've got you know, you're marketing alcohol and products, and that's one that's one angle of it, right, Anything that's that that's projecting your human consciousness outside of connecting yourself to the divine and divine spark is part of that system. So they is is a it's a very broad but it's everywhere you look, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and real quick, I want I want to say that it it's it's a hierarchy like how it works because a lot of people. There's people that only see, like you said, the surface layer of like if you know their name, they're they're way down the pyramid, right, they're the lowest level of the pyramid. And they're just a puppet. They're just a controlled puppet. They're not they're not really the ones in control at all. They're just the pawd.
Speaker 1: They're the ones just keeping line. Like they're they're keeping us in line, and.
Speaker 4: Their job is to so we we look at them and then oh they're the enemy, are They're great either way, you're still feeding into the system, right. They don't care whether you're super against them or super for if you're feeding your energy out like you outside of yourself, you're feeding.
Speaker 3: But above them, Eventually.
Speaker 4: You get to I mean you can say reptilians or negativite's, but I would say anything that's physical. You got to go above them, and then you get to the non physical entities, demons, arcons, whatever term you want to use.
Speaker 3: It all works.
Speaker 4: It describes a non physical, negatively oriented entity that is a parasite. And that's what's really at the top of the pyramid of all of that, right, and that's making sure that the rest of the pyramid stays in place and keeps manipulating and doing its job, keeps that keep the wheel running that machine, so that the masses who are actually powering everything, we're the ones powering it. Like you said before, the second we wake up, we stop powering it. It's game over, right, And that's what is and.
Speaker 1: That's what does those either astral parasites, well they are astral parasites and physical parasites and arcans whatever they aren't. Actually what they're primarily doing is working through people. So and then so those people do become the controllers, but it's something working through them through you because it's been you know, hijacked at a very young age. But anyway, uh, Frank, what are your thoughts on on that what Eron just said.
Speaker 2: I think that's that is the root level of everything, anything that's directing you outside of Like at the end of the book, I give some really simple, I wanted to keep it really direct exercises for kind of regaining your own, you know, sense of alignment and guidance and to to stop looking outside for should I do this? Should you know? And start to feel that that's the one thing you don't see this with Emory Smith until you hang out with him, because on TV he's sitting there, you know, being the host or whatever. But when you hang out with him and actually JP as well, they're completely in their gut, you know. And to me, that's a really good model for all of us, right, is to to to set to feel that sense. And and and they will tell me, like Jape will say, hey, I'm nothing. You should see my life man, you know. And and then Emory calls called Starling, you know, the dragonista, right. I mean, these the women in their lives are very powerful too, and kind of the protectors and kind of the you know, uh, the you know, watching the field around them. And this is what I notice about people that have had one to one contact with you know, other beings, other races, other entities that they're they're they're very very positive, even people that do negative crap. I mean, they they will not focus on the negative stuff. And you know, it's kind of like this is I'm looking at them for my teachable the teachable moments for me to watch how they deal with the we all. You know, you stub your toe, you've got somebody's being difficult, You've got somebody being nasty to you online, and uh, their way of dealing with it is you know you don't you don't feed it like like JP, because you don't throw more wood on the fire just gets bigger. Right. And then in the consciousness level, a really elevated way to think of this is like, Okay, you're creating this field. And so if you this person is being giving you problems like we would have, we would not be a piece of that divine spark out learning about itself and creating and becoming and enriching and making a beautiful experience, if everything was just boring and smooth. Right. So basically that this goes back thousands of years. It's like you you thank that person you for you forgive them, you tell them you love them, and you tell them you're sorry for making them in your consciousness. So yeah, yeah, it's like a four step thing. I think it is, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's like I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if that's the correct order, but those.
Speaker 2: Are the four yes. So if he was just talking and I was like, that is that and I said, you just gave a really elevated ancient way of handling, which is is acknowledging your own power and your own consciousness rather than putting this is the thing. It's like we've all been taught that everything is separated and it's disconnected from us, and so part of us gaining our agency back is understanding how connected we are and that we don't need that other person to tell us what we don't need to watch that we don't know. I mean, it comes down to even the whole materialism. There are deserts in Chile covered with designer clothing because they can't dump them all and they have to have the new spring line come out. You know. I was in the Gypsy Museum with Mohammed Ibrahim and I said, okay, we just walked through about seven, you know, thousands of years, and the clothing and the makeup and everything is the same through that whole period. I said, Yet we got a new color this spring, and then we got a new style next fall, and then we got a new you know, and it it's a the whole materialistic kind of outside of our self thing. Cases. Well, the clothing was structural, it worked, it kept the flies off the body, it did this and some of that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and there was a geometry to some of it, like those headdresses and things like that, that things that we probably don't understand yet. You know, we're we're wearing plastic, like I'm wearing plastic right now, you know. And we've got things that we are finding out that actually bleed into our systems and effect or endrocon systems. And we have disconnected ourselves so much from from our own vibration and the earth that our floors are our insulators, Our shoes are insulators, our sidewalks are insulators. You can make a sidewalk that hash you know, quarts in it, that is connected, that is grounded, Yet our concrete.
Speaker 3: Is like there, you know, there's us from the earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The unconscious architecture really, I mean, if there was any consciousness, if there was any elevating consciousness at all, their thought was put into the thought process of the engineering, then there would be something like what you just explained, quarts in the concrete. It makes sense, right, but it's all unconscious sarcing.
Speaker 4: You can almost see the consciousness level of an entire civilization just by looking looking at the structure of the look looking at how all the buildings are built. Looking at how everything's made and built, it's all dead, it's all lifeless, it's all toxic.
Speaker 1: Look at how their house is decorated. Even they founded the individual. You can see just you know.
Speaker 4: Right, cookie cutter, everything looks the same. Go down the list, right, yeah, just like this, you know, very.
Speaker 3: Low level of consciousness.
Speaker 2: So let me just mentioned in the book I go into this actually because this is a really important subject right here. One thing I noticed and all the ancient places was there was not. I mean you look at the Parthenon and you think, oh, it's like this building like this. It's not. It's yeah, pyramid. If you follow the lines that it goes like this. There are not straight lines unless they're making a standing wave like in the King's Chamber and making a resonant cavity to make a standing wave specifically, but basically, you know, you go into the valley temple, you know you got a stone that turns a corner four inches right. And it was John Anthony West. He's lived in Woodstock and there was speaker makers there, and he said that these master speaker makers would carve the wood on an angle. They wouldn't put two pieces of wood like this in the corner. They would carve it on an angle to keep for the frequencies of the sound to be more resonant and coherent. Right, So if you take and look at like anything that's mildly intact from the ancient world, it's it's curved. I was in darren Cooy, you deep under the earth, and there was a little passage in Muhammed people commure because he, like you, knows I'm a singer, right, and whenever he gets a resident thing he makes. He drags me in there and there was two footprints like carved out where your feet would go. And then so I stood there and I, oh, I know what this is. And it's completely dark. You can't see anything, but it was like a U shape and if you just went ah, you didn't feel anything. But in the other room it just rattled them. Right. So, having grown up in like since nineteen eighty, I got my first recording studio. And either you've got a dead space where it's very everything it's almost muffled, you know, kind of sounding right, or they have no parallel surfaces and so you don't have any waves building up. And it's not just sound waves that are other waves, other frequencies that build up as well. Everything in our civilization is square walls, right, and so you've had the experience of being in a small room in a kitchen and just a couple of people talking and you can't even hear each other talk because it's just it gets to be. You know, it's too it's building up, it's reflecting, and it's not just the energy of the sound, it's other energies as well. This house had to be completely rebuilt. It was like Ye's Montgomery Wardhouse from one hundred years ago, and it was like in really bad shape, and it was all facing the highway because it was a motel and they wanted to see the business. Well, the lake is there. I want to see the lake. So I had a change where everything went. And plus it was kind of falling down. And so my walls they look fine like the pictures hang and everything, but that wall is actually curved like this, just a tiny bit. And then and that wall is curved a tiny bit. Now the other two walls are straight. And so I could have this house. I've got surrounds sound. I could put the lasers on the music, the subwiffer's going and have it full of people and you can hear the person talking next to you, and the music sounds great because it's not building up. And it didn't cost any more money. All it took was because I talked to my My, god, we have wood shops at the campground. You know, we've got carpenters and everything else. And I originally thought, you know, I don't build art. I'm not an architect, right, So when I was doing my recording studio, I wanted to be like the really great studios I've been in, and a lot of those are really wacky. You know. He sees all these surfaces like this, and so I drew this picture of this like really odd thing. And so one of the guys, he was an old coast guard guy, he went away and he like thought about it. He like looked up some stuff and he went, you know, you don't have to it could be square. But on the inside, we just kicked this wall out and then this will kick this wall a little bit, and then your ceiling's already like a shed roof. And he did that out there and it was amazing. I loved the studio, right, so when I had to do this house, I did the same thing and you feel it. It's not just it. Yeah, it's not just the audio. And so I imagine every freaking building in civilization has those square walls. But you go back to the ancient world and they knew better, you know.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like you can see, how did they know this? Thousands of years ago? They knew all this stuff. They knew everyone was like made sacred geometry, and geometry is like that, Like it's like clearly they they already knew all this stuff. And now it's like we're rediscovering it really, you know, it's just we're remembering it really. But now it's like clearly it was lost. And you know, like you said, there was a cat It seemed to be a cataclysm or something. Something happened where we had all this knowledge. We had a very advanced civilization that was in harmony with nature, thriving in that way, and then it was lost somehow. And then it was like some kind of control system took advantage of that came in and one it needed us to keep now dumbed down, you know, And that's I think that's these entities, you know, And but now we're coming back, we're remembering we're breaking out of that. But they are scrambling and they're desperate to staying control. But there's at the same time, in my opinion, there's nothing they can do to stop it. Nothing and stuff what's coming, right, But that doesn't mean they're going to stop trying and they're not going to stop creating.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys are If you guys have started this, like if there was podcaster you get started this ten years before you, they would't have survived, you know, right.
Speaker 4: I mean it's like timing, even like divine timing. I think everything happens at the right divine divine timing for a reason. Yeah, and then the way it needs to happen and the awakening is no different, like you see, I mean, COVID is the last big thing that everyone can point to. But like in the last ten years, look how many people have woken up that Before that, you know, our audience would have been way smaller. Like you're talking to you're it's like you're scream to the wind almost right. So we're on that trajectory. But there's one more thing I wanted to talk about. The exciting stuff like the Egypt scans and the exciting stuff coming coming up in Egypt. I don't know if we I know that's the topic of itself, but if you want to just touch on that.
Speaker 2: All I can tell you is all that stuff is real. Okay, it's the flipbo BEYONDI is one of the top six people on earth to understand it. And what the problem has been is people go look it up. They're the keyboard researchers, right, And when you have something that's new and it's a completely groundbreaking protocol, you're not going to find it in a Google search, right, So they look up they go, well, saar, it can only penetrate to seven meters. True, that's not what he's doing. What he's doing, he's penetrated to seven meters, but he's reading seismic changes. So he uses filters to look at on a pixel level, like vibrations at a tiny tiny vibrations, and he can calibrate and he's been able to remove noise and do it unknown structures. It's so exact that there was a building and it had a parking structure, and they did it a year apart, and they compared it and they were able to see that one part had moved a quarter of an inch in the parking structure. Right, This is very exact. The thing is is they see these blurry pictures and they don't understand that there are slice and that there are literally thousands of these slices and then they're interpolated between them, you know, like meshing them right to get at the rest of the drawing. And it shows you when you if you look online and look at the people that have been debunking or calling it's an idiot, it shows you who are the idiots. Right. It's like people listen to these people, you know, they have thousands of followers, These are influencers, right, and it's like the information is there if you just that first press conference they did after on the cofre Pyramid, it took a month to translate everything. So when these second Sphinx scans came out, Trevor and I went over and went, Okay, we're going to do this immediately. We're going to translate it immediately. Did not know we were getting into There was like three hundred slides they were all in Italian that we had to do that, and then it represented Crodo Malanga's lifetime work, right, So everything we translated, we couldn't just do with ai or the normal thing because like the word sakara doesn't translate, you know when you put it through. So we and his team was very particular about getting everything done. So it took us two weeks, about two weeks to do a really good job of it, and I promised Filipo I would do it in Spanish too. I wish we're still doing because that's it's a whole nother job. But you know, you've got the plateau itself literally has an underground city underneath it, and they they that's.
Speaker 4: What these scans revealed basically, just so for anyone that doesn't know what we're talking about. So so years ago these scans happened that revealed this whole underground city, massive massive city basically underneath the Great Pyramids of Egypt. And then they were debunked by the mainstream and they tried to but it's but when you actually do, it's very real.
Speaker 3: And that's what Frank's talking about here.
Speaker 2: So what's happening now is that they've stopped work, well kind of they stopped working because in Egypt, you do it's it took years of computing, like Filipo's got two computers in his garage, just cranking away on his own time, doing his own you know, taking time from his family. And it's a trillion dollar protocol. I mean, he could be out looking for treasure, he could be out looking for minerals, and he's doing this because he's a friend of Crodo Maonga and Krodo is like, you know, wanting to expose this story, and Filipo is just for philanthropic reasons doing this. So the cure is that there are other places on the earth that are not as difficult to do this with, right, anything, like in Mexico, Guatemala, and there's amazing stuff there, Like for instance, Trevor and Marco Vagado, I got to tag along to go to Piedris Negris, which is in the middle of the jungle, and you had to take a boat and the crocodiles and there's drug gangs and it's like poisonous everything, right, and you dowsing rods. I know where it is, like I found it, like I did like seventy readings. They all pointed to the same thing, right, and I did the same thing. Like in Egypt, you cannot get a dowsing rude out they will they consider it witchcraft. I mean you can get arrested.
Speaker 3: And yeah, or meditate or do it almost anything like.
Speaker 1: That tone like sing you can if you have enough money, because that's how we do it, right, you give the guards of money.
Speaker 2: And there that was it. It was like I had to get like I got caught. I was in the anti chamber into the King's chamber and my dowsing rods were just going and and Trevor came and he thought it was hilarious. I said, do not put this on the internet, because that number one, that guard who's being a real dick that wants money now, will get fired or get in trouble. And I don't really want to do that, you know. And the other thing is is like I want to be able to come back, you know again. But I went all the way around the sphinx, like kind of the sphinx, you know. I got down inside and kept away from the guards, and like everything pointed to Bill Brown's horse stable, like I'm going, where's the hollow records hold records boom boom boom everything there right so, and we know that they've drilled holes. You could see the plugs. There was a red Bull event and they had but a tent over it, and then you know, and but you can see what's left because they know that there's a tunnel going to there, and there's a pyramid that goes underground. It's like a Nubian pyramid. It's underground pyramid and it's right under his stable, and it's we think it's okay. So in Mexico when we're digging for these artifacts, there are some people like the on the next expedition after we went with you, that could not go in the cave. They would start reacting and coughing and things. There's like there's resonant energetic things going on there. And in the ancient world they would do things to protect stuff, and it's the same thing there. Hopefully it's an anti zihawas you know filter. But right, that guy, but I mean he again talk about somebody who's a poppet in place to.
Speaker 1: Talk about Yeah, example, talk about beating a dead horse man. That's that's it's hard to even listen to his results.
Speaker 3: Well he's been doing it for a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean someday maybe he would read his own book, because he seems to think everything's in there. That's that's not but okay, so but he is he was, he was put through school by the Edgar Casey Institute and all he does is crap all over them now right. And they're the ones that talk about the Hall of Records being on the Sphinx. And that's also what Trevor was following as far as patris Negras. And there's a sonote there that this is this is the synchronous the thing I was talking about when I sat next to the seeing Harriman the other one. So the son there is like Grant. It's huge. It's terrifying to look at it. It's so big as this hole it goes straight down right, and it's the jungle, so stuff's growing out of it, so you can't just climb down because it's it's almost impervious, but it's not. Trevor's Lawry got figured out who's going to get us down there? So we'll see. I mean, because when I go there, I'm barefoot because I'm dowsing, you know, for stuff, and man army ants, the red ants, the poisonous snakes, the scorpions, the whatever, and I'm just having to like make peace with the jungle, like, please, just because you can't get metavact out of there. There's no way to get you out. They can't land anything. And I didn't want to screw up the whole thing, you know, the whole expedition. Marco Vogado has a film coming out about it. Anyway, let me get back to cut to the chase. So I return home. I'm at Lax. I get it in an uber on the way home. Talk to the uber driver and uh, oh you been. Oh I was just in the middle of the jungle. Oh where pedris Negress. Oh I grew up there. I'm like, what how did how could you like what? I didn't see any humans anywhere, right, We're in the middle of nothing. And he goes and I told him about the Sinote. He goes, oh, yeah, I've been down the bottom of it. You know, like boys, you know, they'll do crazy shit, right, So he said, there's mammoth bones at the bottom of the snote. I it was like the Lost World. And so I mean talk about crazy. I mean on the way home from patris Negris to get into an uber driven by a guy who grew up there, who's been in the bottom of the sonote that when Trevor sees a hole like that, he's thinking Egypt and the underground. The underground stuff in Egypt is not just in geeze It it goes under a lot of the whole country. And so the problem is is that like Felipo's technology works as good there as it does in Guatemala or Australia or other places. So what probably will happen over the next couple of years is doing other places where we can actually go and show that it's working so that it embarrasses the Egyptians enough so that they you know, you can.
Speaker 4: Prove it in other places, whereas like they won't let you get obviously in Egypt, right, but it'll prove that, Hey, if it's proven these other places, that means the Egypt stuff was real as well.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like a national security ban on the scans that Team Akers did for ten years. Right. He's dead now. But luckily we have that that tape that just leaked a couple of days ago. And if you see it, go halfway through, because it switches from like an SLR and the audio was not as good, and then about halfway through switches to an iPhone six and it's it's closer and anyway, it's the same thing. It's just it's twice in a row from both cameras and you can see he's he's got the projector up and he's pointing things out to it. And again his technology is also slices. And it's good to have the guy there explaining because both of the people he's explaining it to we're you know, we're an engineers, and so they're going, what's that black spot? Or what does that mean? Or what is this? And you know, he could and he was very very paradechnical, and you can yeah, yeah, yeah, but he has a British accent and along with the first camera, the microphone was very close and uh so it was hard to hear. But on the second one, you know, it's been uh improved. And if you pay attention to that, there's so many mysteries to do with that place, you know, because number one, it's sealed in number two that that pyramids covered with mud bricks, right, and it was written about as being completely carved with amazing stuff. And I've been there and seen fragments, and the fragments you see are beautiful, like like not crudely carved, like old, old, old stuff, and it's like something really it's like Elephantine Island looks like something blue up, you know, and the little pieces you find are just stunning and amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So so anyway, Tyler, you let us get completely off the subject.
Speaker 1: You're not really I mean, he asked you about the Pyramids, are scans.
Speaker 4: On all that, because that's I mean, that's I don't think a lot of people realize how huge that is, right, And then I was just teasing.
Speaker 2: I was just teasing, Tyler. You were doing a good job. I'm a i'm a i'm a I'm a tough cat to ham in because I go.
Speaker 3: Off, you just go which is amazing.
Speaker 1: But well, yeah, I mean I was in Egypt a couple of years ago or no, not a couple of years ago, last year, last year. Yeah, yeah, last year. It seems like a couple of years ago. Anyway, the the scans that those scans that showed the columns were going literally went viral the day we got to Egypt, like it was the craziest thing. And the entire the entire internet exploded about Egypt right like you couldn't open your phone and not see these on x, Instagram, Facebook, it didn't matter YouTube. And so we're there in Egypt, We're going to the Pyramids and crickets. Not a soul even knows about it there. Nobody was talking about it. We asked our guide, he asked the people he knew, not a clue what we were talking about. And when he did finally get to somebody who might know, they said, oh, that's nonsense. You know, that's been debunked or whatever. Anyway, So the whole world the Internet. It was so interesting to see because I would have just assumed, if I was at home looking at this stuff online, that there's this whole dig site, this expedition, everybody's in Egypt trying to figure this out. But literally it was crickets. In fact, there was no one in the Giza plateau. I felt like I just walked anywhere. It was just really interesting. And to see that dichotomy of how the Internet, how something can go viral and then virtually on the site, absolutely nothing is happening and nobody even believes in it or talks about it. So that shows you the power the Internet and the power of how something could go viral and share information that would otherwise never be known, you know, but I just found that fascinating. I'm like, really like you couldn't even find somebody that knew about it. Like it's almost like they didn't have the Internet.
Speaker 2: So this is this is, this is in my book. And this is a really good example, Tyler, because you're I was on Easter Island when this happened, at which the Internet there's like a more of an idea than it is a reality, right, And so so I'm seeing like, Okay, before this, like years before this, the first time I met Trevor Grossi, we're in the he's showing me a video. I mean, he's showing me William Brown's scans GPR skins ground Penetring Raider scans that nobody knew about that because he had been hired by Zahi to lower the water table. He's a civil engineer on the Giza Plateau so they could get down on the Osiris shaft and so he's got GPR there and he's kind of just using it some places, right, and so he had some scans that nobody had seen. And then they not many people know this, but before the coffee scans came out, they had scans of the Great Pyramid and you can see them and it shows all of these chambers inside the Great Pyramid that still have not been one of them that they found since they've opened up since this I'm not gonna say found, because they know it's there. Well, the scan Pyramid thing has been going on for ten years, the Muon thing, right, nothing came out. Then when the BEYONDI scans came out, they finally released it and they show you this blurry thing over the Grand Gallery beyond. He's got it like mapped perfectly. Right. This is when Christopher Dunn season goes, this is exactly what I predicted. You need to have a waveguide if it was a microwave generating you know machine. Anyway, So I got Trevor had Filipo's scan and he had William brown scans. William Brown's had been done ten or fifteen years earlier. Neither man had seen each other's work, right, Filipo's scans showed the same underground chambers that William brownd that no one had seen either, right, And he puts them over top of each other and they line up. So this is twenty twenty two. Like I already knew Felipo's stuff was for real, because here we what better scientific proof do you have two different methods, two different people that don't know each other, on the same site. So now I'm on Easter Island at this point, I'm I'm in the whole world of this of this technology and stuff, and I see them just getting shit on by everybody, it's like, and just being nasty about it too. Right, Oh, this is bullshit, you know, it's flint Dibble right, and God, and then Zahi's on there. Oh. I took to my experts in this no no, no, da da, and I was I was so infuriated. You know this actually, really, I think is probably what made this book happen, because just so much of this stuff and me seeing it in front of my eyes, just the way you guys are talking about Uh, you're there, you're you're seeing it, and you're going, what's going on? Nobody's talking about this, nobody's investigating it, nobody's looking any further. And if and when you look into even if you did nothing other than look at the credentials of Filipo BEYONDI, you would like go, WHOA, this guy knows what he's talking about, right, So it's a it's a uh one of those things that I know more than I say kind of a thing because at the time, Trevor was putting William Brown in touch with Filippo BEYONDI to let him know it was a proof of their stuff, and it wasn't He wasn't being public about it. The Coffrey scans hadn't come out yet, and uh so I end up, you know, I made a coloring book for Matt Beale because you know he he uh flies Felipo BEYONDI all the way over, does a show with him, politely interviews him, and then afterwards, for no reason like like okay, let's say you we do the show and the tomorrow you guys make a statement about you know, some kind of shitty thing you say about me, right well, you could have sent to my face right now, right basically, he said, you know, well, I'm not going to be funding you know that, right Well, he funds Zahi's you know scan pyramids that took ten years and nobody saw until Beyondes came out, and then we see a blurry chamber, right, and so then he has Zahi over, he does a nice polite interview with Zahi, who's a criminal. He like it's been busted for selling antiquities. We know he's a liar, he says this, and then he says that it's all there. Yeah, a lot of Egyptians are really embarrassed of him, you know. And and and yet he shits all over you know, Felipo BEYONDI, who's like the dude's like Christ, you know, when you get to know him. Like Okay, So I had a private call between Trevor and I and Filipo because we're working on getting him more computing power, because that's the throttling thing right now. There's so much in the world that we can use this technology on. But it was he's got computers in his garage that he paid for it, right, And so I know from music, you know, I I by the best, most massive beast computer and I'm still in two minutes, I'm out of power, right, And so I know that it's your software, the way your software is written and how it uses you know, the threads and the memory and all that stuff support. And I said, okay, I need to know what are you using for software? And I'll sign NDAs or whatever. So I got to find out what he was using and I was like, oh, it's this old lab software that you know, it was written how many years ago. It's using like one core. You could have it in like a hyper threading multi core system and it's going to use one core. Right. So when I saw him in Italy a couple of months ago for this second Sphinx, they had written rewritten everything from the ground up at C plus plus and now something that would take months could be done in a couple of hours, you know, because it's making it taking advantage of that. But so it's gonna it's non invasive, it's not gonna hurt anything. And uh, like, I will tell you there's a second Sphinx, you know, and all the drawings and all the message, all this stuff is up there. That's what it looks like. I was really excited because I thought that the Dynastics might not have gotten to it, and I wanted to see the differences. But I was like, oh, it a human head looks like it. The male head had the same Fibonacci kind of geometry as the Mona Lisa's face, which is interesting because the Italians, you know, they were like into that. They were like, oh like Michelangelo, right, and but it looks like beefy compared to the current speak sphinxes like anorexia, you know, because very it's worn and been recarved and everything. But it had the headdress and everything. But I think that the Dynastics were able to get to it, so they might have recarved it, but it still had the It still was very solid. It didn't look like it had been carved down, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well, Frank, this has been very incredibly interesting. I mean, we covered a lot and I just want to remind everybody to go and check out your book, Saving Civilization, Cracking Open Reality Beyond the Mainstream Veil. It's available on Amazon. In fact, I did not, and I apologize. I believe I forgot to put that link into description, but I will definitely add it.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get that in there right away. And yeah, thank you so much for coming on and joining us today. Yes, is there any final words anything you'd like to leave us with before we wrap this up or let people know how they can follow you.
Speaker 2: Well, you can find me in Mortals of Earth. But I really want to mention this conference that we've got coming up in macanaw. There are so many first happening where and I went to a lot of trouble to bring a lot of these artifacts from Mexico. And I've got the scientist Trevor Hawk is going to give me some some private everybody's giving really amazing good stuff at this conference, and I feel so blessed that they're not just giving their their normal presentation, you know, and they're all looking at this as being something very special, and we're we have a place for a SkyWatch that it's one of the darkest skies I've ever seen. Is like being in the middle of the desert. And we did it the other night. It was like the whole sky was like undulating with like plasma. It was crazy. So I mean, when I get you know, JP and Emery and and and people there, I'm really looking forward to that. But you know, yes, she was handwriting, Jesus handwriting. You know we're going to be seeing that. Knowing the story the Knights Templar documents about talking about extraterrestrials. This a lot of this conversation comes back to like who's running things what's going on. And this is going back to ancient documents talking about I mean actually every ancient religion, every ancient writing is talking about these beings. But you know, we think this their stories and bables. But this is one of the most important things that we can do right now, is awakened the fact that we are. We are a product of them. We've been controlled by then, we're fed on by them, but we also have our own agency, and it's time for us to take it back. So Mortals of Earth Disclosure in Macinaw. You can just search for Disclosure in Macinac. Come see me or come see it online. It's the dates.
Speaker 1: Say the dates again.
Speaker 2: August thirty, first, September first and second. It's just a couple weeks away.
Speaker 1: I'll be speaking thereon Aaron will be speaking there as well. Mortals of Earth dot com. We'll have all that information in the description. And yeah, thank you so much, Frank. This is a wealth of information. The book's incredible. Thank you so much for coming on and sharing everything that you have today.
Speaker 4: The book is amazing. Everyone get his book. It's so good. Seriously, I can't say enough good about it.
Speaker 1: I read the title, but it really should just be called the Book of Everything or the red pill Book of Everything.
Speaker 4: It's it's any book was one massive red pill in a book. It's your book. And like I say that, I mean that like it. It is the perfect red pill book in my opinion. But it covers it simultaneously covers like everything, but does it in a way that's not overwhelming, and then engages you the whole time, and its super powerful the whole time. There was like I would expect a book that big to have like long stretches of like dry boring, you know, and it is not none of that. It's like so engaging the whole time and so powerful. Yeah, so well done, man, Like it's it's so good and everyone it.
Speaker 1: Seems if if somebody is waking up and they are a reader, there would be a book to give them. And I just you know, it's not like you said, it's not overwhelming, but when you it really does showcase how overwhelming because the control and suppression has been right.
Speaker 4: But how amazing reality really is right exactly and how you know much is really going on and how connected it all is, you know, how everything is to each other.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, go to Amazon, grab his book, Saving Civilization, Cracking open Reality, Beyond the Mainstream, Veil Frank Rogala and go check out mortals off earth dot com, grab a ticket to Disclosure and macanaw coming up here in a few weeks, and uh yeah, Aaron, we'll be speaking there hopefully we see you guys out there. I won't be there, but go out and check it out if you're in the area, and we'll go ahead and wrap this up. Thank you so much Frank for joining us this evening. Thank you guys for all for being here in the chat. We love you and we could not do this without you. We truly appreciate your support every week, and until next time, have a great evening, good night, good guys,