Speaker 1: He listened to comentar If We Go Podcast, episode four seventy one. I'm brand I'm here with Rana Day for Christmas. We're gonna teach you that math is not just for blockers.
Speaker 2: Now in our theme Salo, Hey Ryan, we're back forget another whirlwind adventure.
Speaker 3: How you doing good?
Speaker 4: What is going down?
Speaker 1: Whole bunch is going down. I'm wearing a hat because I have not showered in quite a while.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Magic.
Speaker 1: We have a wonderful Christmas deck and lesson to teach everybody out there in the nation. We have some stories to tell, some people to thank. Before we get any of that, we have to thank our official business daddies or business santas, in this case Fusion Gaming Online dot Com their source for all your gaming needs. Also, we have to thank Pile of Bones Brewing, Colada, Regina. They're the second coolest thing to come out of Regina, as well as being the official beer sponsor for c CEO Sidewalks Lam season three coming soon to YouTube.
Speaker 4: Season three Tree like Christmas Tree correct or the number three if you're in Dublin.
Speaker 3: Both bothactly, Okay, hold on a hold on a second.
Speaker 4: Okay, They and I don't. I don't, sorry, I yelled into the micro. They're prettuc sure, Gary blues your holout. I'm not sure what's gonna get left in at the start of the show or not, but they were saying, have some faith in Brandon blah blah blah. I let him decide whether or not he wanted to redo the intro, because you mustn't through.
Speaker 3: I've powered through that hard, I he asked me. He asked me. I asked him.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Do what you want. I'm getting teemed.
Speaker 4: I love my sweater too. Yeah, we are doing the I want to say, fifth annual.
Speaker 3: I think it's the fifth annual Grueling fist Man.
Speaker 4: Uncle Brandles Grueling fist. Miss it's gonna be a gruel you fuckers. Oh man to make that, Joe, you don't know, I don't know, but we've got a deck. It's it's gonna be a ton of fun, little tiny bit of podcasting business. Okay, and I'll keep it as festive as possible.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start with saying thank you to the business, Santas Fusion Gaming and the whole team. CEO. Holiday still in effect, of course, if you want to get a discount on literally anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, games and sleeves and dice and secret layers and cards and boxes and what else is in the store.
Speaker 4: There's lame AT's those giant play mats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's tables and chairs. I don't know if they're for sale, but they're in there for sure.
Speaker 4: But and you've been to Fusion too, they've got their wall of play mats. Like they've wallpapered a wall with play mats. Pretty cool, Yeah, pretty cool, pretty cool. I went to Fusion one time, walked in after driving eleven hours, immediately dumpsterred the toilet. I couldn't even blush. And then some worker I'm just like talking to the managers there, and some workers like walk into the bathroom with plunger with me. Who I hope they're not watching?
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 1: My favorite part of that whole like trip and interaction was I secretly bought that Ultimate Master's Box and then convinced Ryan that I stolen.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, Oh good that was That was a Oh man, that was fun.
Speaker 3: Big props to the cashier guy at Fusion who helped me pull that off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let you put it directly into your backpack with like no receipt.
Speaker 3: It is awesome.
Speaker 4: Some other worker just fricking tackles you. Yeah. No, no, it was a joke and I just.
Speaker 3: Brando stopped stealing our sponsor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you ce Ceo Holiday if you want to steal from them legally.
Speaker 4: Yes, there you go, there you go now, like next up, next up, we have Holiday beer on the table, not from Pile of Bones specifically specifically, but from their partner, Niccomas Brewing.
Speaker 1: I just learned where Nacomas is. It's a town in Saskatchewan. Yes, kind of halfway between here and Regina slash moose.
Speaker 4: Jaw No the other way, the other way on the highway. What yes, okay. People will be familiar with Country Thunder at Craven. It's like the biggest piss up.
Speaker 3: In the province.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the biggest piss ups in the world. It's the biggest country music festival in the world that happens here, just like south of where we live.
Speaker 1: One time got hit by a plow wind it blew the whole stage over.
Speaker 3: That was when it first started. My ants were going all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Nicomas is just north of there, so I bet you on Craven week they got. They have a pretty good week at Nicomas there because they've got like a brewery and a tap room and like a little restaurant with our dervs and stuff and what we have today.
Speaker 3: I wish I hadn't.
Speaker 4: I want to tell people about this because a lot of local people have reached out to me and said, hey, I tried this or that and it's really good. Okay, thought levitation bourbon barrel aged imperial stout. That sounds like my wife. Imperial imperial stout is like a Russian thing, and she's quite.
Speaker 3: Russian, and she's quite stout.
Speaker 4: She's quite stow.
Speaker 3: She's basically Gimli.
Speaker 4: My wife gimbley. Oh yeah, good thing, she doesn't watch you watch this will be the only episode. Yeah. So levitation here very good. And then over here all decorated for Christmas. Give me a give me a camera one there, Gary, we've got a moon shake and this is a lichten.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: I don't know either, but it's a bottle condition, unfiltered, unpasteurized, and I wanted to see if I could get what was in it, brewed with oak, smoke, wheat and four. I can't even read these words, it's very good.
Speaker 1: You know what's awesome about beer is everything in it sounds disgusting, but for some reason, when you just put it in water and let it.
Speaker 3: Sit, it turns awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and that beer is awesome. You will love it. It tastes a little bit like white wine, but a little bit like Scotch whiskey. But it's beer, so I know you'll like it. Interest you won't try fricking lettuce, but you'll try. I've literally any kind of beer.
Speaker 3: I tell you, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Let us is the worst food that there is. People should not eat it. I don't understand. Well, the little ball of leaves on the ground, let's put that in our faces.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm stupid. Let's keep doing that. Merry Chris, come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well, big thanks to the Patreon supporters. Yes for sticking around all frickin' year, and look forward to some new merch in the new year. We've been talking about a couple of little projects that haven't really started rolling because.
Speaker 3: It's it's Christmas time.
Speaker 4: Destroy your liver season. It's going to be a long week for the livers out there, So shout out to them too. And the new stuff that we were talking about. I want to say the number one thing that we've ever ever been asked for, the number one thing. We tested them out in Calgary, remember, oh yeah, Yeah, so super exciting there. And of course some some maybe new playe map this year. Yeah, maybe some new merch not a Christmas sweater because these were these were an exclusive, but but lots of new stuff and it's gonna be a ton of fun. And twenty twenty five we're going to talk about this in a couple of weeks, the year of giving back to the community. Yeah, I want to We're.
Speaker 3: Gonna send grenades to everybody. Yeah, pulled baby, I.
Speaker 4: Want to send grenades to people I want to put Uh No, I was going to start to say stuff that would probably get the show canceled, but twenty twenty five, no grenades. Probably guests more producer and he likes it or not. Yeah, we've had some people, some people that want to learn about magic that Uncle Brando has become fast friends with through the the Dufferin Avenue studio. Yeah, and we're gonna utilize the studio more. Gary doesn't know that either, But I want to use this thing to its full capacity for the show. More effects, more overlays, more cameras on the ceiling. We got a second set now I want to like use it and show it off.
Speaker 3: Agreed. So I'm gonna play that arcade machine over there some more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll just do cutaways of you playing that arcade machine and me and me and producer Gary doing all the freaking work.
Speaker 1: I never get any better at that game. I just sit there and play it and play. I can never get any better.
Speaker 3: You don't understand it.
Speaker 4: It's it's really an accurate representation of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in order how much you try, you're never gonna get any better.
Speaker 4: We just we should just suck, and just we should just suck. We just suck.
Speaker 3: Just appreciate that you suck. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, okay, we've done some fistive greetings.
Speaker 3: Ye's gonna be a gruel good. I like that.
Speaker 4: Like that one too, Hay, fistive greeting good. YEA last thing before we get to the deck. Okay, how much of what are you going to eat this year?
Speaker 3: How much of what?
Speaker 4: How much of what thing are you looking forward to eating the most? This is this is a totally spring on brown or never never warmed them up, even didn't even spin in it.
Speaker 3: That's a hard question.
Speaker 1: Although my favorite thing around any holiday, not just Christmas, is my mom makes these really really good meatballs and she usually makes like a double batch with extra sauce around like Christmas time. Meatballs on Christmas, Yeah, well we get we do a ham and like a we don't do a turkey because I'm the only one in the family that likes turkey. So she makes like one of those like little loaf turkeys, like it's it's like a ham but made of turkey. Yeah, so we have like an actual ham and then like a little turkey ham, and then these meatballs and then all the other ecout slam all that you normally get.
Speaker 4: That's French for a kotma.
Speaker 3: That's right. But the meatballs are my.
Speaker 1: Very favorite, mostly because they're delicious, but balls, they're one of those things that.
Speaker 3: Are better the next day and I always get the leftover. It's like Chinese food.
Speaker 4: That's Rebecca said, Yeah, she's the key. We're asking the boy, what's what are you looking forward to the most, and then he's and he says like hammer, turkey or whatever, and then Rebecca says, yeah, I'm looking forward to the next day making like a turkey bun with some mao and some cranberry sauce on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buns though, get them out of here, cranberry sauce. Leave it in the dirt.
Speaker 4: Oh no, hey, let us know in the comments, because cranberry sauce is one of the very polarizing things of the holiday.
Speaker 1: To be fair and fair and honest journalism never tried cranberry sauce.
Speaker 3: I should you should? You should it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: It really is like candy that you put on top of your turkey or on top of your potatoes or Perge's or whatever.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll dip something in it today. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And there's different kinds right, Like there's there's cranberry like sauce where it's a most kind of like gravy. It's like blended cranberry kind of like apple sauce.
Speaker 3: Okay, and what that is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And and then there's like the cranberry jelly that comes out of a can and there's like a like a sand castle of cranberry.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen those on television.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then there's like the the stuff that's kind of like jam, which I guess is the same thing that comes in the can, but you just like kind of beat it up, so it's like jellowy or like jam yeah whoop it as you whoop, it's as yeah, you give it the old gruel beat down. Yeah. Yeah, so Cranberry. The second question.
Speaker 1: Question, actually, what are you excited to eat a Christmas? You didn't tell me your thing?
Speaker 4: Oh you know. Rebecca makes a mean ham. She does like she does like a brown sugar glaze. As it's cooking, she'll like spoon the glaze on and it's pre cut, so it like soaks into the ham. And I was a grown ass man before I had ham. At like literally any holiday, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, it was always turkey, turkey, turkey turkey. My dad and brother loved the dark meat, like the legs of the turkey, right, and and my mom and I like the white part. I have a sister too, I don't know what she likes, but we always had turkey. So it goes over to Rebecca's grandma's house. Like she's one of those people that's in her mid to late thirties and still has like all her grandparents. It's kind of weird, yeah, really weird. And there was ham in addition to turkey. So I'm taking all this turkey and I'm like, I'm gonna try ham. You guys, I never had ham at a holiday before. They all like put their shit down all heavy, and they're like, huh what I'm like, So I just I loaded up on ham and I went ham.
Speaker 1: That's because like in Soviet Russia, whatever animal you can catch, kill and cook, that's what you get for the holidays.
Speaker 4: Have turkey, I guess it turns out it's a turkey, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Turkey or pig or what other animals? Can you pheasant?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm sure there's peasant hunting in Russia.
Speaker 3: There's probably snakes there too.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what lives in Russia.
Speaker 4: My second question, okay, ohhamn is my answer.
Speaker 3: My second question.
Speaker 4: What's your go to Christmas drink to celebrate the holidays, Whether that be like playing magic with the dude bros, going to the Coachman licensed beverage room, shout out to them, or when you're at your in laws house, like what's the what's the thing that you say? I can do this all Christmas, no questions, I just I just drink beer ry, just regular asser something like the holiday bland or nothing shake.
Speaker 1: There used to be a Christmas beer from a local place here that I used to really like, but they don't make it anymore since they're under new ownership, so that has kind of gone by the wayside. So I'm mostly just kind of my regular beer that I have around the house, or or I actually will do I while I like playing eggnog, I will do the old khalua in eggnog kgnog.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: I like if it's some chocolate syrup, if they have oh my god, you ever had diabetes before?
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, and everybody doesn't every have the Beatles.
Speaker 4: Uh, yes, no, well I thought we all did. I like. Uh. I like when when we used to record at the other place. I liked when we found the Bailey's and the eggnog in the in the in the staff fridge and just jumpstered a whole two liter while we're h and a whole bottle of Bailey's while we're recording CEO. It's like, hey, we ran out of we ran out of eggnog. So we just have a giant solo cup of fricking basil drink, which is drinking sugar and alcohol. Yeah, those are some of the best grueling Christmases I've ever had. But you know what I like, and and most people like eggnog and rum, right, but we we live in the North, the Great White, if you will.
Speaker 3: So it's whiskey, like we talked about yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Crown Royal whiskey, which I know that they don't have everywhere in the Land of the Free. Really, Yeah, lots of people have never heard of Rye whiskey before. That's what we make here. Gimli, Manitoba, that's where it's from.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: And also Gibson's, Gibson's Canadian Finest it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Gibson's and another Canadian whiskey that I'm sure that they don't have everywhere.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: But if you see those two, they're they're good in eggnog. I like them with a slice apple in there.
Speaker 3: Oh weird, that's some weird ship. Yeah, No, very good. Put a celery stick in there too, just make it a caesar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then take out the eggnog and put clemato juice and take out the whiskey. Put vodka. Put pickle in there. Yeah, and they very festive green and red.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Put some like salt and ship on the rent of the glass.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, you know what I had.
Speaker 4: I had two Caesarsars.
Speaker 1: I know you're doing that my strange addiction thing where like you get the lady has a baby and then she has a whiff of drywall and there's something in the drywall that her body wants since she becomes addicted to eating drywall. Yes, it's called pika, except you had a seeson to Caesar, which is much more regular, which I appreciate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Caesar much healthier than drywall. Yes, you know pica. Yeah, it's uh, your your brain tells your nose. Hey, that's that's really good. Should probably I'm probably lacking that nutrient in my diet because the baby's sucking it all out of my body. You should probably eat that. Don't give into the peak of cravings their mothers to be. Dry Wall is common one. Dirt paint is another one. Probably you're not getting enough protein in your diet.
Speaker 1: It don't paint, no man, what a public service announcer from CEO, Yeah, don't drink paint.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: Don't drink paint just because it's colorful.
Speaker 4: Paint thinner. On the other hand, well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean sometimes life is hardink shaming.
Speaker 4: In the nation, No exactly. While speaking of no kink shaming. We got a deck to do, and this one from and and I added things to his name. Okay, okay, I'm gonna see if I can do this. All Filler put them on ice, Chiller killer, Miller right, put them on ice. Was like, I don't know, it seems Christmas.
Speaker 3: Shirt or murdery.
Speaker 1: That's much more murdery, given given who aiden all Killer? No Filler, No, yes, yes, yes, but he sent this in Emperor of Grilled Cheese or something on the on the internet.
Speaker 4: I also added chiller in there because Christmas. Maybe maybe you're chilling your your egg nog. I don't know. Maybe you're putting ice in a drink so it's cold.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's cold outside.
Speaker 4: I'm doing the best I can. I don't know. Okay, we have got Carlac Fury of a Urnas with the hearty Outlander background. So do you want to let us let us know at home, let everybody know at home what these cards do.
Speaker 1: Carlac Fury of a Vernas is a five four t fling barbarian for Red four. Whenever you attack, if it's the first time you've attacked this turn on tap all attacking creatures they gain first strike until end of turn. After this phase there is an additional combat phase and she can have a background.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the background.
Speaker 1: The background is Hardy Outlander. It's an inch for green one Commander creatures. You have whenever this creature attacks a player if that player has more life than any other opponent target creature, that another target creature excuse me, gets plus x plus x or x is your commander's power in this case five.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 4: So you tack the player with the most life yep, and then one of your creatures gets like.
Speaker 3: Double power gets plus five plus five.
Speaker 1: Unless you've got a bigger creature, unless you've got a bigger dude. Yes, well, if the bigger dude also gets to.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you just make your commander bigger than somebody else, gets even bigger.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're we're gonna fly through some of the stuff relatively quickly, I think, because we're gonna start to see a pattern. This is what this deck wants to do.
Speaker 3: This deck is nuts.
Speaker 1: For the record, we always talk ah math is for blockers just turn their stuff sideways.
Speaker 3: That is not how this works.
Speaker 1: This deck is way more complicated than I think even all killer Filler Chiller Miller thinks, because there's so much layering and whether things will happen or not, and there's a lot of like before you even move to blockers, it's like, can't turn my stuff sideways. And somebody says, yeah, well how big are they all start doing some blocking, and you gotta what whip your Calgary calculator and your float chart to see which things actually trigger it?
Speaker 4: How many times if this, then this, if this then not this. You need to be a programmer. You need to have an abacus, if your uncle Branda.
Speaker 1: You gotta have all the things layered properly so that a lot of those if vans will actually happen.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, dude.
Speaker 4: Okay, well let's get some of the main stuff out of the way so we can get to that. Okay, so we've got some ramp and atypical ramp at that, but we're not gonna super go into it all because we spent a lot of time talking about Christmas. Okay, Tanuki transplanter. This is a dog equipment.
Speaker 3: An equipment dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's got reconfigure, right, so it could be a creature or an equipment. And when equipped creature attacks, add an amount of green equal to its power.
Speaker 3: See here we go.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you you attack with let's say you're your four to four, That isn't Carlac. You put that ability underneath the enchantment's ability that gives the creature plus five plus five, and then instead of you getting four mana, you get nine nine.
Speaker 4: And then you attack again with Carlac you get nine again, or this time you get plus nine, so you get eighteen man of the second time. Yeah, okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, Grand Warlord Rata. Uh. Whenever one or more creatures attack, you add that much manna.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you attack with five guys, you get five red or green, depending on what you want.
Speaker 4: Primeval herald is enters or attacks. Search your library for a basic land. It's not about a field tapped.
Speaker 1: Three to one with trample. Very important because when you attack with Carlac, she becomes an eight one or an eight and eight six with trample. That finds you a land and puts it into play. It's a good card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, enters or attacks attack very important. We've got Goblin, a narco.
Speaker 3: Mancer, filthy phil as we call them, the Nation.
Speaker 4: Greens and reds costs one less. We've got indulged to indulge to excess, indulge, indulge in excess. It's in not too uh no, these ones are they're all.
Speaker 3: Two now they're in mm hmm. We'll see about that. Very Christmas y indulge in exits. Hell, yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: Whenever a creature you control attacks this turn created one one green and white citizen tapped in attacking, and then the aftermath one is create a treasure for each creature you control that dealt damage this turn.
Speaker 3: Ooh yeah, really good, it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Savage Vent mods a dragon when it attacks you add green green, green, red, red red.
Speaker 3: Pretty good, yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, green, green, green, red, red red. Then it attacks again greener, green, red, red again. Yes, and then Captain Lannery Storm when they attack you get a treasure. Mech treasure maybe and you can sacrifice a treasure to give plus one to her until underturn.
Speaker 3: But she's already a seven to seven, so you probably don't need to do that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'll sack all my treasures and then get a second combat face. So then she becomes fourteen fourteen.
Speaker 3: That's good. Doesn't should trample yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well if she doesn't, got no blockers in front of her, it's fricking Okay. We've got some control, which I don't know why this deck needs it, but here we go.
Speaker 3: We sometimes you gotta just get shit out of it.
Speaker 1: And one of these cards is actually really good, and we'll talk about that one a little.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go over a few of them quickly though blasphemous Act swift foot boots, cross and grip uh over protect target creature you control gets plus three and trample and hexproof and indestructible till under turned Chaos Warp, Guaya's Gift plus one reach, trample, hexproof, indestructible.
Speaker 3: Stump stumps.
Speaker 4: I can't stump stump stomp. I'm gonna get.
Speaker 1: No King shaving in the nation. Just if you like the stump stump, go for it. It's a sorcery target. Great, you control those damage equal to its power to target creature or plans mark you don't controls.
Speaker 4: Stump Oh man, there.
Speaker 3: It only costs two. It costs way more in real life to get that done.
Speaker 4: Well, it depends on where you go. If you saw the art on YouTube where you should be watching, yes you would see a totally different interpretation than what I had.
Speaker 3: In my head.
Speaker 4: Yes, I imagined my stump getting stomped, but in the art it's actually a stump that's doing this stumping.
Speaker 3: Very good, very good.
Speaker 4: Okay, Waltz of Rage.
Speaker 1: This is the one I actually want. Okay, this is the cool ones. This is a sorcery for red red three target creature. We control des damage equal to its power to each other creature.
Speaker 3: Then until end of turn.
Speaker 1: Whenever a creature we control each shit, we exile the top card of our library and we can play it until the end of the next turn. So it wipes out essentially all of the creatures. Probably everybody's gonna take nine or ten or whatever, and you're gonna lose guys, which are also going to draw five cards for your next turn. It's like a Chondra's ignition that doesn't kill players. That kind of lets you rebuild, which is important in a.
Speaker 3: Deck like this.
Speaker 1: That's a good choice, a good card and for fitty cent it's a good card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cool art too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then we've got a Return to Nature. Yes, that's a removal spell. Yes, okay, now draw cards because you got a draw card. Yes, we've got Range Frost, fang It and Blasphemous Act the two most expensive cards in the deck after Carlac.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Then we got a Beast Whisper Rishkar's your expertise, Return of the Wild Speaker Werewolf pack leader.
Speaker 3: To three three for green green. That's what's already pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whenever it attacks, if we attacked with creatures total power six or greater this.
Speaker 3: Combat, which we would we draw card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also has green three until end of turn it becomes a five to three with trample that isn't a human because it like it morphs into a wear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's a sexy werewolf.
Speaker 3: That's a non shitty werewolf, is what that is. Yeah? I like that card. I like that because instead of having to time walk yourself to make it be good, you just pay some manu.
Speaker 4: Then we got a Duran Duran the Yawning Portal. Man, man, what is this guy?
Speaker 3: Even freaking too many words?
Speaker 1: You look at some number of cards off the top of your library. You can show a creature from it, put it in your hand the rest of their bottom.
Speaker 4: Then we've got Lalia the Blade Reforge. This card is actually really good. When she attacks. I remember she's gonna attack twice, Exile the top card of your library and you can play that card this turn. Okay, so you can do that two times.
Speaker 3: And every time you exile the cards, she gets plus one plus.
Speaker 4: One counter plus one doesn't counter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hunter's Insight. That's Cho's creature you control. Whenever it deals damage, you draw a you draw that many cards.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh I feel like nine, then eighteen, and then see freaking twenty seven cards.
Speaker 3: Yes, into your hand. It's pretty good. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Caves of the Chaos Adventurer Initiative initiative. That's why in that sometime when you take the initiative, you're gonna draw a card, right, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: So it comes into play.
Speaker 1: You get the initiative, it attacks you progress through the dungeon. Once you've completed the dungeon, you can exile cards tom the top of your library and.
Speaker 3: Play them for free. Sure, it's pretty.
Speaker 4: Good tectonic giant. Whenever it attacks or becomes the target of a spell your opponent's control, you either three damage to each opponent, which is pretty cool, or you can exile the top two cards your library play them.
Speaker 1: You can play one of them, sure, which I mean that's pretty much how it usually works.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you don't get both with you only get one.
Speaker 4: So this is when I attack draw four. Yeah, because we're going to attack twice.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Okay, Synth Eradicator, no kink shaming in the nation.
Speaker 3: Let's follow.
Speaker 4: I guess this is a synth Warrior three three for three with haste. When it attacks, exile the top card of your library. So you're gonna do that twice probably and get two energies, and you can go pay a tap energy Energy Energy, and it deals three damage to any target.
Speaker 3: You may get three energy. Why wouldn't you get three energies two energies, two energies. Why wouldn't you? I don't know. I can't think of a reason why we wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I want there to be a reason why we wouldn't. I want that to be a card we're going back to. It's not calaidish anymore. What's it called?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, that's coming up early in the new year. We're gonna look at all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna talk about that on the look Ahead show.
Speaker 4: Yep okay, and then our last card no sorry, second to last card, draw card is oh innocuous researcher. It's got parlay. So you're gonna like attack and look at the top something and you're gonna investigate or draw or something. Sure, it's probably fine, and then connect the dots.
Speaker 3: This is a cool card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So it's an enchantment for red one. Whenever a creature you control attacks, which is twice for every creature you control, exile the top card of your library face down, and you can go red one, discard your hand, and then sacrifice connecting the dots and put all the xiled cards into their owner's hands.
Speaker 3: Neat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually I think that that's a good card. That card feels a little bit like memory jar that I attack with yes, or I attack instead of using manna to memory jar.
Speaker 3: And you're never going to run the risk of somebody memory jarring into something that they need to just wreck your whole.
Speaker 4: Ass yeah, wheel of Fortune, but I have to attack, which is something I already want to do, So if I want to do that in mass it's going to be better than Memory Jar or Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, And if you need any further convincing that this card is probably good, I'll let everybody at home know what I told Brando the last time I saw Memory Jar in a game. I said, one hundred percent of every single game I've ever cast an activated Memory Jar in, I've.
Speaker 3: Won that game. It's a pretty good card.
Speaker 4: Every single game ever. Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not too bad.
Speaker 4: It's why it's like one hundred dollars. One hundred dollars now are pretty expensive. Yeah, the foil ones from the from the Vault ones like, yeah, those ones are. I'll look it up. When you're talking about our next section, which is, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It's just all giant stupid idiots, so all killer, no filler, Aiden Miller says, nearly every single giant stupid idiot also has an attack buff, so they're gonna buff themselves two times in addition to our background.
Speaker 4: Hardy Outlander also buffing guys. Yes, so it's gonna be like the last Navy pain for well done.
Speaker 1: Yes, First for your opponents, I'm gonna wish you a Mary fist miss.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna mast that. I like. That's my favorite Christmas song.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody. Oh dude, and look at the fanngering first missed it?
Speaker 3: Born of the Fish.
Speaker 4: Yes, and look at his big old for stump stomping.
Speaker 3: Oh is it? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got a stumpy I'm just.
Speaker 1: Now realizing what this picture is. That he's like running and he's got his feet out and stuff. Man, I should have had glasses my whole life.
Speaker 4: Yep, Uncle Brando doesn't wear glasses. Uh special when.
Speaker 3: We can go back to me not knowing what anything is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uncle Brando interprets art with no glasses on. That was my favorite. Okay, four to two for four when it attacks, put a plus one counter on mother ass each attacking creature you control.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna get this out of the way now. So not included in this deck budget. Cards that would fit the budget and the theme of the deck. In Wolfguard of Ice wind Dale, that's the commander that I play. That helm is the deck that does the same thing, doubles all your attack triggers, and it has melee, which is just fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: That's like plus one when you attack for each other, guys, right.
Speaker 1: For each opponent you're attacking, it happens twice. So any attacks, if you attack everybody, he runs into a ten.
Speaker 3: Ten. It's pretty that's pretty good and blossoming bog.
Speaker 4: Beast blossoming bog beasts, which is fun to say.
Speaker 3: And whenever it attacks, you gain two life.
Speaker 1: Then all your creatures get trample and plus x plus x, where x is the amount of life you've gained this turn, so four.
Speaker 4: So in well two and then two and then two.
Speaker 1: First they'd get plus two and you get to life. Yes, then when you attack a game, they would get an additional plus four and you would gain oh.
Speaker 4: Because it triggers twice because you've gained another two life and so it's plus six total.
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's a it's a good budget card and it gives the much needed trample and it's for like two or three dollars of.
Speaker 4: Money unless you go to Fusion Gaming Online dot com use ccial holiday promo code. Oh and update, the Canadian postal workers strike is over, so you can order from Canadian retailers with confidence, please go there and support Fusion because, like a lot of people around this time of year, they got frickin' pound by not like sending as many orders out right, So Fusion Gaming, we we like working with those guys, so go and support them. Yes, Memory Jar, the foil one is forty, the non foil is about thirty three.
Speaker 3: So that's a little bit wrong there, but well it's still a fairly pricey card.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good card.
Speaker 1: Let's go back into these fricking guys, so Vangrin. First, we've talked about cards that aren't here. Let's talk about cards that are here.
Speaker 3: Going to gore Claw Terror of Calcisma.
Speaker 4: When it attacks each creature you control with power forward Greater gets plus one and trample until undturn. So that's going to turn into plus two and trample, trample.
Speaker 1: And it makes some of your dudes cost less when you play them. Yea fewer than you think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, guys that cost four or more.
Speaker 1: Right, guys with powerful power form and lots of the dudes in here are actually kind of small, but they get big when they attack.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, Cranco Tin Street Kingpin, this is the one that you get a goblin and then plus one.
Speaker 3: You get a plus one plus one counter. Then you get goblins equal to his power.
Speaker 1: So this is another one that you have to stack properly so you can give him plus five plus five, then.
Speaker 3: He gets a plus one plus one counter. Then you make seven goblin.
Speaker 4: Ah, very good, very important, Helena A Line Partners.
Speaker 3: This card is underrated as.
Speaker 4: I've lost to this card. This is first strike reach two three for four in gruel colors. If you will, at the beginning of combat on your turn, put x plus one counters on another target creature like your commander. That's right, and sorry, oh wait, oh got the Christy's costs another creature you control. Where X is Helena A Line is power, and that creature gains haste until end of turn.
Speaker 1: So on your second combat phase after she's attacked and gotten big because of your car Lac background, now you're gonna put seven counters on your creature that you just played this turn, give it haste, and for the second round of beats.
Speaker 3: In she goes Yep, very good.
Speaker 4: Goblin. Rabble Master should.
Speaker 3: Be cut immediately for blossoming bogbies.
Speaker 4: Okay, moving on.
Speaker 3: This card is emissary Green.
Speaker 4: This is a clue card.
Speaker 3: People do not respect some of these clue cards.
Speaker 4: We told people that this card is good. Hey, yeah, this is a three three for five humid Advisor.
Speaker 3: Already know it's good. Yep.
Speaker 4: When it attacks, which is twice returned starting with me, each player votes for profit or security. You create a number of treasure tokens equal to twice the number of profit votes, and put plus one counters on each creature you control for the number of security votes. Most likely, in this deck, you're gonna get only profit votes.
Speaker 1: All the treasure except for your own vote, which is gonna make your dudes bigger.
Speaker 4: Yes, so your dudes are all gonna get plus two at least.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: And then Carlac Carlac's background, and Carlac is going.
Speaker 3: To do all the damage. Yeah, so so good.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna make like you're gonna make eight six treasures twelve treasures because it's two x yeah two twelve treasures a turn.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, so.
Speaker 4: Good, Okay, ether Wind Basker. This guy's he's all he is all out there seven seven for seven Trample Lizard. This could almost be a lizard deck. There's actually lots of lizards in it, and when it enters or attacks, you get an energy. So it lines up with the energy card that we saw earlier, and you can pay an energy to give it plus one plus one until end of turn.
Speaker 3: Cut it for Wolfgard.
Speaker 4: There you go. Orcish siege Master, Oh, I play this card. This card Fox, This card is gonna take your lunch money. This is a zero five great.
Speaker 3: Starts already perfect with trample zero five for three with trample perfect.
Speaker 4: Other Orcs and goblins you control also have trample. Sure, and we've seen some couple goblins already couple. Whenever Orchish siege Master attacks, it gets plus x plus oh until end of turn. Where x is the greatest power among creatures you control.
Speaker 1: Put this ability at the very very bottom. So Emissary Green gives everything counters. Then Carlac makes everybody bigger. Then Blossoming bog Beast makes everybody bigger and gains.
Speaker 3: You a bunch of life.
Speaker 1: Then Fangrin Firstborn puts plus on counters on everybody. And then this guy punches you in the dink so hard it becomes your lips that then fall off of your face.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it punches you so hard right down the end of your dink, blows it straight out the back of your ass d like a wind sock. Oh oh oh orsiege master, Yeah, routinely a ten to five trampler. And my my sur on thick daddy.
Speaker 3: That very good.
Speaker 4: At the very least, I'll reanimate him with my my sourn sure, and he's a nine to five casurons nine. And if there's any other buffs or bonuses, man, this guy's good. And he gives my orc army trample. Yes, yeah, very good. Okay, good rampaging bronto don seven to seven and for seven trample when it attacks, it gets plus one until end to turn for each land you control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's probably gonna.
Speaker 4: Be a thirteen thirteen, No, we cost seven. Let's pretend we have seven land. Let's just say so.
Speaker 3: I was saying that maybe we're gonna have a have a rock in there too.
Speaker 4: No, okay, okay, Well we're going to attack for seven and then he's gonna become a fourteen ye, and then his power is gonna double.
Speaker 3: Ye. Then we're gonna give him infact oh no.
Speaker 4: Sorry, his power is not gonna double. He's gonna get plus five. So now he's a nineteen and then commanders you have.
Speaker 3: That's the one that gives Oh yeah, sorry, sorry, So.
Speaker 4: He's nineteen and then we're going to attack with him twice. Yeah, and we're gonna put somebody to two.
Speaker 3: Probably into the ground, is what we're gonna is what we're gonna do. That's probably what we're gonna do with that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yes, very good. Okay, Wild beast Master this kind of does the same thing. One of the attacks, each creature you control gets plus x until and to turn, where X is beast Master's power.
Speaker 1: So this is another one where she goes in you give her. Does the other creature have to be attacking.
Speaker 4: With with the partial art islander? Okay, Commander creatures you own have whenever this creature attacks, so Karlov has to attack if no opponent has the blah blah blah, who cares another target creature you control, so you don't even need to attack.
Speaker 3: The other don't even have to be attacking.
Speaker 1: So you just give the bonus to her, and then your whole team gets plus six plus six, and then when you attack again, you give the bonus to her again, and then your whole team is gonna get plus eleven plus eleven.
Speaker 4: At seventeen pluses.
Speaker 3: That's and this is probably true. This is brandonomics well plus her power.
Speaker 4: Right you did you account for that?
Speaker 3: Ok? Which is and this is true enough?
Speaker 4: Usually Yes, Yes, rubble belt Raiders attacks, it gets plus one for each attacking creature you control. Oh good, we could, we could start to see the trend. Yes, we've got an ember Emberath Skyblazer. That was harder than I thought.
Speaker 3: It was gonna be. On our turn, it has flying.
Speaker 4: Yes, and when you attack, you pay red two. If you do creatures you control get plus x until a turn, where x is the number of opponents you have.
Speaker 3: That one is fine.
Speaker 4: That one's fine. We do have to pay for it, and it's only a plus three.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could probably get so And again I'm assuming, I'm assuming that this whole deck was built on a budget.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're gonna talk about that for sure.
Speaker 1: And I feel like we could probably do better if we wanted to invest. I'm not saying substantially more dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you.
Speaker 1: Wanted to pay more than a buck for a card, you could probably do better than that one.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're gonna talk about that and why this is even more festive for the reasons.
Speaker 3: That that it is being a budget deck and stuff.
Speaker 4: So we've got Death Gorge Scavenger when it attack, enters, or attacks, that's super important. We've seen that a whole ton of times. You may xil target card from a graveyard. If it's creature card is exiled this way, you gain two life. It's a non creature exiled, it gets plus one until end of turn, so that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of a removal spell. Also, it gives you life for your blossoming bog.
Speaker 4: Beast from a graveyard, not even my own graveyard.
Speaker 3: It's right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that is good because it's graveyard hate when it attacks and it gets bigger. Cultivator of Blades fabricate two and when it attacks you, you may have other attacking creatures you control get plus x plus x where x is Cultivator of Blades is power.
Speaker 3: So are we all doing math? Like? Are we all very similar to much math we're doing when we attack?
Speaker 4: Similar to wild Beast Master there with Cultivator of Blades, Kate Cage Brawler. You know what this one does?
Speaker 3: No, No, I kind of do it. Let me let me see if I can do it.
Speaker 4: It's got one punch man on the art.
Speaker 1: Getting one punched, so it's a one one for cruel. It's indestructible in our turn. Yes, when it attacks the player that's defending and us each discarded card.
Speaker 3: Yes, and if we discarded the card with the highest man of value, she gets counters two plus one counters. Is that it? Yes, get rid of her.
Speaker 4: Player each draw card, then discarded card, so it is card draw too.
Speaker 3: Get rid of her.
Speaker 1: Get rid of her and play who's that Silvalla some visitsts invest.
Speaker 3: A few more dollars.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you have a silvaave taps for a thousand, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What about just like the things that say on your turn, your guys are ten tens. What about just colossification.
Speaker 3: Dolman Gate would be really good?
Speaker 4: Your guy becomes a twenty twenty the epic proportions.
Speaker 1: What's the card that double during each combat? It doubles the power and toughness of your creatures.
Speaker 4: Oh that one, that's a pretty good one.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it says and this is true each and when you have two, that's twice.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's exponential. There you go.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about exponential growth yesterday and what.
Speaker 3: I learned ash root ass boot in a.
Speaker 1: Mist because you're gonna kick them so hard, and the ass we're gonna ship themselves.
Speaker 4: This is a four to four trampling lizard.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: When this creature attacks other target creature you control, gainst trample and X until endo turn, where x is this creature's power.
Speaker 3: So it's sort of the background. Yep.
Speaker 4: We've got Tuya bear claw. What sure? When it attacks, it gets plus x until under turn, where x is the greatest power among creatures you control. Which is another math one that's gonna change depending on who or how many times, or who got what targets.
Speaker 3: Right, you're layering everything you get what's of legends in here.
Speaker 4: We've got Targner demon fang Nol.
Speaker 1: We did a deck with him, right, We'd like a maybe a CDH deck with this guy.
Speaker 4: I think no Targinar attacks. If you attacked with creatures with total power six or greater this combat, which we would attacking creatures get plus one until end of turn and you can pay four to double his power.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Surffarren. The hinge Hammer this is a good one too.
Speaker 3: The you know what ahnge is, hinge hammer, it's like a bush. Yeah, let's fist it.
Speaker 4: This a two to two for two when it attack. When it attacks another target, attacking creature gets plus x where X is Sirfarin's.
Speaker 3: Power dang, which again is gonna be bigger.
Speaker 4: Because surfarre and hammer and some hinges and now we're gonna be the slimy Piper. This is a two to one.
Speaker 3: We give him the old slimy Piper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a merry old town in the time to now you wear the fuck up talking about shut up brando, let's talk about Slimy Piper.
Speaker 3: It's a two to one for green one. Whatever it attacks, it.
Speaker 1: Gets plus one plus one until the end of turn. If you control four or more creatures, it gets plus two plus two.
Speaker 3: In games Indestructible instead.
Speaker 4: I like this one.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty cool look at him.
Speaker 4: That'd make a good cosplay.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna play him in your weird fungus.
Speaker 4: My mono green sapling deck with that weird looking guy that's like thirty dollars because he's a jumpstart uncommon legend.
Speaker 3: Told you that one told you on the pre show. I told you.
Speaker 4: Man alive, Holy Man, there's lots of cards left. Ruby Daring Tracker. This is a man of Rock. But when whenever Ruby attacks while you control a creature of power four or greater, she gets plus two.
Speaker 3: She is a house with wolfguard. I play her my wolf guard deck.
Speaker 1: I've actually killed people with her because people don't realize that she's attacking for sucking five.
Speaker 3: Yes, pretty good.
Speaker 4: Rubble belt rioters. When it attacks, it gets plus x, where x is the greatest power. A monk creatures you control is big, reckless detective. When it attacks, you can sacrifice an artifact or discard a card. If you do draw card and it gets plus.
Speaker 1: Two, that's a card drawing card. I think that that should probably go in the draw section instead of the attacking attacking section.
Speaker 4: Ornery del Dilophosaurus Delafosaur.
Speaker 3: I think that's the one with the frill around it in Jurassic Park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the one that spits the black gunk at Newman from Seinfeld. Yes, yes, call.
Speaker 3: Apparently those aren't real. This is like the real version of it.
Speaker 4: Magic's totally real.
Speaker 3: It's a two to two with death touch.
Speaker 4: When it attacks. If you control power for a greater creature, it gets plus two until end of turn.
Speaker 3: Sure, man, why is this a card that exists?
Speaker 4: We've played this card before. Yes, we have Joven's Ferrets. God damn, this is a Homelands special, so you know it's going to be just a monster. I'm willing to bet that all killer. No Philler. Miller opened this card when Anthony Bockley brought Homeland booster packs to Vegas. This is this is just me doing detective work and he has one, and now it's in the deck. Okay. If declared as an attacker, Jovin's Ferrets gets plus zero plus two until end of turn. Sure, at end of combat, tap any creatures that blocked Joven's Ferrets. Those creatures do not untap during their controllers next untapped phase. This card has no reason being in this deck, but I assume that my math checks out as to why it's in here.
Speaker 3: If you own it, play it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's a fun little guy. It's those little guys. Iron Claw Crusher. Well, okay, this is a prototype two five or four to six. When it attacks target, attacking creature gets plus x where it's iron Claws power. Yes, yep, hungry spriging.
Speaker 3: This is a cooler card.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is a god. This is a green Goblin. Yeah. When it attacks plus three until end of turn one to one Trampler Gruel beast Master. It's got riot, so it enters a battlefield with your choice of plus one or haste, and when it attacks another creature you control gets plus x where x is its power. Coastline. Marauder has encore. You can cast it for six out of your graveyard, and you put a token copy for each point you control.
Speaker 3: And then you exile that copy at the end of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they all gain haste, and when it attacks it gets plus one for each land defending player controls.
Speaker 1: There's a I think from I want to say Balder's Gate, there's a card that's this exact card, but instead of having encore, it has Myriad that might also be a co include for this deck.
Speaker 4: And then we've got final card in the deck, a boll Tound. When it attacks other creatures you control other creatures mind, you may get plus one plus zero until end of turn. It's a two two haste for three.
Speaker 3: Also play Braun Braun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if it's in graveyard and you control a forest creatures, you control. Have trample.
Speaker 3: Trample is so important in this deck. I can't even express it enough times.
Speaker 1: Yes, because we don't have it and we want it, and it's cheap to get it.
Speaker 3: Yes, so get it.
Speaker 4: Yes, sell a beat the season, Oh yeah, sell a cheap amount. Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: So strengths and weaknesses, strength and weakness.
Speaker 4: Strengths and weaknesses for the last couple minutes. This deck so cheap. Seventy nine dollars so cheap. Yes, pounds dinks into the dirt.
Speaker 1: We've been through this weakness with that strength is there's a lot of math.
Speaker 4: Don't care.
Speaker 3: There's so much of it and people are gonna miss it.
Speaker 1: And because you're playing a budget deck with like a fairly straightforward wind condition that is quasi easy to disrupt, those swings are gonna either matter a little bit where they're gonna build up over time if you're missing something or that guy was dead last turn and then you didn't do your math right and he should have taken thirty more damage.
Speaker 3: And this deck is going to produce numbers like that. Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: I will say this. There's enough seasons beatings and merry fistmas and hairy squish mits yep, I don't think it's gonna matter. No, if you miss a couple maths, but get them, but.
Speaker 3: Get them, get them, get your maths in.
Speaker 4: So yeah, weakness, lots of.
Speaker 3: Many I'll put it down, lots of maths.
Speaker 4: Lots of math And you know what, aggro deck is it gonna run out of gas if you draw only creatures. But then there's a wrath of God and you randomly didn't draw card draw spell.
Speaker 1: It could You could actually run into a situation where decks like this they run out of gas or they get blown out by something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bello of course being the example.
Speaker 1: Of one that doesn't get blown up by around of God, but this one certainly would, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 3: But you can build up.
Speaker 1: You have a fair bit of card draw if you can just get any creature which includes your command.
Speaker 3: Right, Carlac is a really great commander.
Speaker 1: Shits five power, all of the big green drawsbells are gonna get you five cards back, and that should be enough to get you back into the game.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I'll say this of Carlac is man, how often is it gonna be that you just hit somebody randomly for five and then the next turn you hit them for like eighteen and they're dead from just from Carlac.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, depending on what creatures happens, that happens, probably probably happens. Yeah, yeah, well it probably doesn't matter because everybody else is just inside the same smoking craters to pour some of it.
Speaker 3: Basically hit by Carlac is right. Oh man, this deck punches so hard. This is one of those decks.
Speaker 1: With somebody I'm gonna attack Brando, and then you look at them and say I'm gonna feel hard I can punch, yes, and they go how hard could it be? And then you whip up your abacus and you smash and you tell them a number that's very large and they go yeah right, and then they start reading the card and people are helping and everybody else is laughing, and then they're like, well, I guess I'm dead, and they just pack up the shit.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, very much. So okay, and all of that, all of what you just said for the low low price of seventy.
Speaker 3: Nine dollars, that's insane.
Speaker 4: Yes, And a lot of those cards I've seen in pre cons over the years, not some of the like specific ones from Dark steel or some of the weird ones, but sure, lots of the card draw and lots of like the little ramp things and the mana base so easy, like you could probably just do Christmas trees and Christmas balls like red and green and be good with no non basics, which would cut maybe another eight bucks out of the deck. You could build this deck, Okay, The two most expensive cards Blasphemous Act. We probably don't need that.
Speaker 1: Card, although, and playing it is fun. Play chain reaction instead costs less.
Speaker 4: There you go, and you can do damage and your guys might not die.
Speaker 3: Well, they'll definitely die.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, sure, and Orn Frostbang is a card drosspell cut that you're gonna save eleven bucks. Cut the non basics, you're gonna save five more. You could build this deck for like sixty bucks.
Speaker 1: And there's only I think there's only one card that has like tons of colored pips and it's Fangrin Firstborn, right, it has three. Oh, there's two of them, el Wind Basker that we're gonna cut for blossoming bog Beasts anyway, and uh, Fangrin Firstborn. The only ones that have.
Speaker 3: Like many many three or more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could play strict basics in this deck, yeah, and not ever be man of short.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Super cool, super cool that Fangrin Firstborn is actually the most expensive creature at two fifty a whopping two dollars, guys, so super much super budget deck. So much so that with a couple cuts, you could actually give this out as a Christmas present. And that's ultimately for me. That's the reason that I love that you pick this deck because not only is it gonna bring the pain, it's gonna beat. You're gonna wish your friends and Mary fist miss oh yeah. But then after you beat the hell out of them with it, you can literally give them the deck and say this is yours now, right and you're now you're paying it forward.
Speaker 1: You're gonna body them so hard they die in real life, and then give them the deck.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Yeah, just put it in the coffin with them. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so in the coffin because they're dead in real life because you bodied them so hard.
Speaker 4: Like it's man, I like to put it in the coffin. I like that. Put it in the coffin, baby, yeah, yeap.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this is a cool deck.
Speaker 1: I like this lots, So thanks Aiden for sending it in. And it's another new thing that Graul does.
Speaker 3: What is that math lesson?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, math not just for not just for yore, teaches you ever.
Speaker 3: It teaches you multiplication yep, and addition yep.
Speaker 1: And subtraction because your opponents are losing life. And division because you have to divide the damage you have amongst three opponents.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, subtraction very important to well.
Speaker 1: I have three hundred and sixty five thousand divided by three is enough.
Speaker 3: And then your opponents back up their shit and they go home because they're.
Speaker 4: Beaten so bad. Yes, oh man, so fun. Well, big thank you to all killer no filler, put them on Ice Miller for sending the deck in and everybody because I asked for Christmas decks last week or whatever, and a bunch we came in.
Speaker 3: We got a bunch.
Speaker 4: Came in via the discord, which you get onto if you want to support become a patron. Very much appreciated, especially in the new year when we've got the new merch coming and we've got a couple of projects and stuff that the patrons will be apprized of before anybody else. Yes, yes, big thanks to producer Gary for hosting, and of course, as always, Pile of Bones and Nicomas for the delicious beer that we are going to drink immediately once this camera gets turned off. Correct and uh Fusion Gaming online dot Com your source for all your Christmas needs. Get your what are we gonna tell them to?
Speaker 3: Get Fangrin Firstborn?
Speaker 4: Get your fanger in firstborns. Yeah, spend two fifty minus your discount. With CEO Holiday Promo code.
Speaker 1: You can get Emissary Green for ninety four cents. Oh yeah, make people cry when they have to Emissary Green with Wolfgard. Last thing we'll say is super fun because he does the voting thing twice. Yes, you have to explain it to them, and everybody kind of does it. Think what the hell are we gonna do about this? And okay, now we're gonna do the whole thing again. Oh my god, what the hell?
Speaker 3: And then this deck.
Speaker 1: After you've done it, you're gonna do it again with Carla with car lack so good. So get your Emissary Greens or your freak. It's almost boxing day in Canada. Get your clue box sets. You get a really cool Chokland that you can only get there, you're gonna get a set of all the Clue guys, all but one of which is actually a really cool playable card, and you get some cool interesting jump start things with a couple of new art reprints on cards aren't really worth.
Speaker 3: Very much, but maybe you'll play them. It's really cool. Yep. Yes, on that note.
Speaker 1: On that note, it is in fact Christmas Eve. So if you were joining us on Christmas Eve, we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: As you're on your way to your family or friends, whatever you'd like to do to celebrate the holidays, I hope you have a very happy one for Ryan and Gary and myself and everybody here in the nation. Just to you have yourself a very merry Christmas, a very happy holidays. And we're going to back next week with our year in review session.
Speaker 3: Of Commander Cookout podcast. There