Speaker 1: Big Food and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. These guys are your favorites, so like to subscribe and raid it.
Speaker 2: Lip stary and me.
Speaker 1: Righteous on yesterday listening, oh watching Lim always keep it squatchy.
Speaker 3: And now you're hosts Cliff Berrickman and James Boobo Fay.
Speaker 4: How did Cliff? Hello?
Speaker 2: Bobo? How are you doing today?
Speaker 4: Excellent?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I am also excellent? What's new in your environment? Anything special going on? Do you want to share?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We got someone else to look forward to today, another old Squatch buddy of a friend of ours from before the show, but who worked on the show, The Mysterious and elusive, just like the Squatch himself.
Speaker 4: He's a little hairy guy, Tyler Bounds on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tyler Bounds, Loston Bounds is a nickname. He was, of course on Finding Bigfoot. He was he had a variety of jobs, but he was basically one of the main camera guy for all the camping segments. And Tyler is sitting right next to me. We're both sharing a mike here. So Tyler, welcome to Bigfoot and Beyond with us.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me Cliff and Bobs and uh yeah, good to be good to be on your show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guy, where do we even start?
Speaker 1: I guess we should probably start with people who don't know you, like like why would they even care? Like like who are you? And what are you doing on our show? Like you've been a bigfooter for a long time. Fill us in a little bit about how it out started.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I've been a lifelong enthusiast and interest. And you know, I had when I was really young, had a siding with my grandfather that I barely remember, but he did cast footprints and when we went back to his ranch, he had a dozen or so prints up against this outbuilding and you know, and I remember going back over the years and going out and staring at these casts and like wow, that's wow. Grandpa has a bunch of these things, and you know, and then reading books in the library and you know, doing the whole thing, and you know. And then in nineteen ninety two, I was driving through California, went to Bluff Creek, went to Willow Creek and bought a map in John Green's books, The Red and the Yellow One, And from Al Hodgson at the store, he gave me a big Foot map and I went and drove around the woods and went on my first quote unquote bigfoot expedition in nineteen ninety two, which is just was me driving around on logging roads at night.
Speaker 2: That's how we all start.
Speaker 5: I think, Yeah, it's hilarious that you're from Washington and you choke to northern California to look for big But.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I was coming back from Tahoe, so I made a special little side train like to go to Willo Creek and go to all the places that I read about and heard about, and you know, and then just cut through and did that whole thing, and.
Speaker 2: You know, and then.
Speaker 6: Eventually I got wrapped up with the BFRO going on expeditions and then becoming a investigator researcher, and then organizing and facilitating my own expeditions with customers and clients and other bigfooters, and you know, doing doing that whole thing here in Washington and in Oregon, and you know, just going on bigfoot expeditions, trips, going bigfooting or squatching, whatever you want to call it. And you know, and that's how I met you, Bobo. That's how I met you, Cliff. You know, and then one thing led to another and you know, I'm not even sure how I fell into finding Bigfoot. I ended up in Georgia while you guys were filming there. You know, kind of got lucky in Georgia and then became a fixer on some other episodes and then got brought on full time to you know, follow you guys around out in the woods with the camera and everything else that came with that.
Speaker 2: Being a production assistant and face you.
Speaker 4: Had you pull, they had you pull in double duty.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean when I volunteered to like, hey, why doesn't somebody just drive the U haul from locational location? You know, and then that became a job for like four and a half years. So you know, watch what you watch what you say on that show, because they will like, oh, you want to do another thing.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 1: And also something to point out is that first season and which includes the first Georgia episode, and we didn't have a camping segment. The camping segment came about because of the cast like dissatisfaction.
Speaker 2: With the way things were going.
Speaker 1: And once we had that kind of blowout of the meeting in Oregon where the network executives came out from Manhattan. That kind of is what gave birth to the camping segment. So if you notice and go back to the Finding Bigfoot episodes, there was no camping segment during first season. That came about because we were complaining, we can't do real bigfooting under the circumstances. So we got the camping segment. And that's where Tyler fell in because he's a camper man. He's backpacking all the time, he's camping, he knows the gear and he would be there for us. And yeah, he was our camping technician dash you know, film dude for the camping segment.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because Tyler is like a master outdoors.
Speaker 5: I mean when we would even like for Renee, who's you know, scientific background, like Tyler would be telling her what the what everything was like. He would tell all us like this is he'd know the Latin word for these kind of trees, these bushes, what barriers or what are edible. And also Tyler was known in the backpacking world. He was a reviewer for their products. The companies would send in the Backpacker magazine and they'd send him gear to when we were out in the field finding Bigfoot. They'd give send him stuff to test out there.
Speaker 4: That he'd write reviews.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a pretty sweet gig because they were really happy that, oh, you're going to be in Louisiana Bayous this week and then in snowy Montana next week and then you know, so they would send me here to test out this winter gear here, test out you know, because every week we're in a different part of the country. So it was, Yeah, they were really stoked on me, like we can send you all the stuff and you know, you're going to test it in every every ecosystem, every.
Speaker 2: Climate, every type of weather.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, that was, you know, a pretty sweet side gig that I also fell into.
Speaker 2: So that was pretty funny.
Speaker 7: So the first episode you worked on was the George episode, right, so you said, not officially, I was just there visiting. I would just happen to be in Georgia and then met up with you guys, and then was kind of tagging along with our friend Matt Pruitt and then you know, and I remember the producers Bisha and Chad like who.
Speaker 2: Is this guy? Why is he here?
Speaker 6: And you know, just kind of hanging out and yeah, so I wasn't even employed or working on the show at all.
Speaker 2: But you got some FaceTime on that episode, didn't you.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we Yeah, when we went up in the went up in the woods in our big caravan, and yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was part of the Georgia b f ro.
Speaker 6: O, right, and you know, and hanging out of the side of a car with the thermal and like, let's go this way, you know, just Mayhem, just making TV Mayheim, but.
Speaker 4: We'll run down the hill. What for bro just run down the hill exactly.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I wasn't even employed. I was just there.
Speaker 6: I was just kind of a hanger on and uh, you know, and then you know, I found some footprints when we were up interviewing a witness Bull Mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, those those footprints that we that they showed me casting on camera.
Speaker 2: Tyler is the guy that found those.
Speaker 1: And we were such sticklers for the truth because we saw what direction the production company was pulling us, and we're refusing, and so we were such sticklers for the truth. That was a very difficult thing. Is a hard lesson for me, but I think we handled it correctly. Tyler, I was filming with the witness, and I think Renee, if I remember correctly, about the footprints, he found just two weeks or something beforehand.
Speaker 2: Interesting footprints.
Speaker 1: You can see him on my website if you go on the Cliffberrickman dot com and check out the cast database. And then Tyler comes back. He's like he's out of breath. I think he got clearly excited, and he goes, footprints. You go, really are their toes? He goes, yes, Oh my gosh. And then we went and looked at him. Actually we didn't look at him. Tyler kind of pointed us the right direction, and I was Chad, I think was a producer on that one, and I told chat like, hey, well, Tyler needs to get credit for this, and he goes, well, Cliff, we can't do that as well. No, that's as important. Tyler needs to get credit because he's the guy that found it. But I mean, I'm happy to cast them on camera. I'd be thrilled to do so, but Tyler needs credit, goes clip. The audience won't get it. I think about it as a viewer of the show. Somebody who's not on camera finds the prints and then tells you to That just doesn't make sense. And I said, oh, well, okay, I can kind of see that, you know, I kind of understand that. So Renee and I played that we found them and then we cast them in the whole nine and stuff. But I want to point out that, like for the truth part of it all, I used to do videos and write ups for every single episode that we did. I've always given Tyler full credit for finding those and in fact, those casts are on display here at the North American big Foot Center, and Tyler also gets credit for them on the wall.
Speaker 2: I understand the TV part of it. I didn't like it, but I understand it, so I you know, I agreed for that, even that was hard. I don't. I just strongly dislike misleading the audience in any way, but that was an important thing.
Speaker 5: Well, originally Tyler was supposed to was not a PA. Tyler was supposed to be We were going to do our squatch and like during the night investigations, he was going to stay out there and record audio and firm and anything. Any recording audio he got, we would just you know, we wouldn't attribute to him. We would just put mix it in the show saying like this was recorded, so that way, if he got it, we just blended into the show.
Speaker 4: As a compromise, you can said you can't just have this guy.
Speaker 5: Pop in, you know, which I get at the time.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, we got to do it totally, you know, by the book. And then we did it.
Speaker 5: We all agreed at the end, like, Okay, he's he's part of the team, so if someone from the team gets it, well incorporate it into the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I didn't mind, I mean, because I knew that I wasn't on the show and you know whatever, you know, like those footprints in Georgia, you know, as long as it didn't really matter to me a ton, but it was cool that I found the footprint and that in the real world, you know, Cliff was always advertising or pointing out that Tyler actually found these and you know, and but you know how we did play it is when I pointed out the footprints to you, Cliff and said they are over there. So actually when you did see them on camera, you were seeing those for the first time. It wasn't It wasn't like a fake like here's the footprints and like, okay, now pretend like you're seeing the footprints.
Speaker 1: No, no, it wasn't a fake reaction because like like I literally said this today to a customer in the museum here is that we're not actors. And if you need proof, look at the parts of the show where we were forced to act. Yeah, we're not actors, right, Yeah, so that was cool.
Speaker 6: And you know, whatever I could do for the show, and you know, any audio or incidental stuff that I filmed or recorded, you know, was always used throughout the show, you know, no matter where we were, Like I would film a moose in Idaho and then they would show it in a different episode.
Speaker 2: Like that's cool. You got a lot of b roll. Actually, I got tons of b roll.
Speaker 6: And I even got to I got a call from Keith one time.
Speaker 2: At the network. Yeah, at the network.
Speaker 6: I got a call from him and he said something like, hey, I'm in the editing booth.
Speaker 2: Amazing work on the b roll, man.
Speaker 4: You got this.
Speaker 6: Animal and you know, because I would lay on my belly and getting ground squirrels coming in and out of holes, or the moose in the pond, or birds or snakes and you know, or like Bobo when we're in Louisiana, I.
Speaker 2: Think, and like that cotton mouth coming through the through.
Speaker 4: The water and came out and chased Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know, stuff like that and you know sunrises and sunsets and moon and whatever and uh, you know, so it was really cool that you know, they would use that stuff and that I actually got, you know, an adda boy from Keith like keep up the good work.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, doing great, you know. So so that was cool.
Speaker 6: Like you know, me not really no knowing what I'm doing or how to you know, be a Hollywood cameraman, but I know how to be a cameraman out in the woods running round and you know, following you guys around.
Speaker 2: So so it all worked out.
Speaker 4: Don't be so modest, Tyler. You were in the av club in high school.
Speaker 6: Actually I was, you know I for a little while, and you know, just making like skateboard videos like we were all doing and you know, the late eighties and dumb jackass type stuff before there was jackass and jump off this thing and set that on fire and that sort of nonsense.
Speaker 2: But that was a long time before that.
Speaker 5: So you know, when I think of Tyler Brown's been finding big Foot, three things popped vine right off the top of my head.
Speaker 4: One is, uh, well four things.
Speaker 5: One for is just the Lost and Bounds handle, which he got because he found this walkie talking that was in the in the pitch black, and I don't think it was even on, was it. I don't think it was even It was out of batteries or something. It was somewhere along two miles of forest trail and the block and he found.
Speaker 4: So they got the name lost in Bounds for lost and found.
Speaker 5: And then I think about the dented up rental van, that the night where you hit something in the fog.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Virginia.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I also think about the time you and I were spooking out in Alabama.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, that's only three though, Boss one more?
Speaker 5: Oh, getting the reports on the funniest things money Maker said and did on his solos.
Speaker 1: Well, let's attack those one at a time. Yeah, Tyler Bounce, of course, is this gentleman's name. And we nicknamed him lost in Bounds because it was just more more than that radio. That radio event happened. Moneymaker dropped the radio somewhere in New Mexico, I think, and Tyler miraculously found it. But that wasn't it. I mean, I remember you got on one of the you got Heather's phone or something at one point.
Speaker 6: I remember the first time I found when you guys were running through the woods in Rhode Island with the fire fire.
Speaker 2: Torches running through the woods, right and and.
Speaker 6: Somebody dropped the radio then, And that one was fairly easy to find because I just had to follow the trails of burned up fabric through the woods, following off your guys's torches, which was an amazing episode. And you know, and I'll never forget when you guys were all standing there with your backpacks on and torches, and some ATVs came up and you guys just turned around and like held these torches up, and those guys turned around and zoomed off, and like, I wonder what those guys thought was going on. Just they they come around this corner and there's people just standing there with torches and these backpacks with these armatures, and they just turned around and gone. And I'll never forget that. And then yeah, we lost a radio in Idaho when we were filming in Pocatello, and I went up and down that mountain like three times.
Speaker 2: Found a radio.
Speaker 6: And then yeah, one of our story producers, Heather lost her phone.
Speaker 2: Was Kentucky or something.
Speaker 6: It was Kentucky, and you guys had gone down road on ATVs and it was in the fall.
Speaker 2: Oh that was Virginia. That was a Virginia.
Speaker 6: Well it doesn't matter, but yeah, I think we were like on the border and we would have to like go into Kentucky from Virginia or something. But went down this road on ATVs. And then Heather got back and realized that she lost her phone, and everybody was like, you can do it, Tyler, and like it's dark and you guys just rustled up all these dead leaves that are on the ground when you go over on the ATVs. They all get, you know, get flung up in the air and they're just going to fall and they could land on the phone and cover it up and I'll never see it.
Speaker 2: And I don't have an ATV. So I'm on foot.
Speaker 1: Long story short, I did find it. Was there anything you couldn't find? Did you fail? I? Well, bigfoot? Well no, no that's.
Speaker 2: Not true either. No, we'll get to that. We'll get to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was what did Oh? Then actually I found Keith's phone in Florida. We were doing that behind the scene. Yeah, that's slidified And he dropped his iPhone and then he's like, well, you're the guy or I think you said, Cliff, like, Tyler can find anything, and Keith said, I'll throw I'll give you one hundred dollars if you find my iPhone. And I walked around in the dark and found his phone and he gave me one hundred dollars right there.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and also talk about kudos. I mean, that's the boss, boss boss, that's Keith from Animal Planet and you found his phone. How stoked was he? Yeah, he was on Tyler bounds. He was pretty stoked. That was hilarious. I mean that was just hilarious. Behind the scenes thing when Keith is playing with Tuba, he busted out some bas drum. I remember something.
Speaker 2: It was one of those behind the scenes episodes out there and we're doing but yeah, what, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know if there was anything that I could not, anything that I failed.
Speaker 1: That's what I'd like to remember you as, like, like there's nothing he cannot find. Yeah, that's how I'd like to remember this whole thing. Yeah, it's pretty cool. Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. Will be right back after these messages. So three to six months doesn't seem like a long time right in bigfoot Land. It's not very long because we've been looking for sasquatches for decades and decades and decades. But when you think about what can happen in three to six months, like, what would you do in three to six months?
Speaker 2: I'm going to give me six months.
Speaker 1: Go squatching squad of course, of course, And how much do you think is going to get done during that time? And squatching you're gonna see one in six months? Probably not, But in three to six months, what you can see if you're not going to see a sasquatch is thicker, fuller hair regrown from hims our sponsor, HYMNS. Not bad for just three to six months.
Speaker 5: What if you start using HYMNS now in six months, just imagine that thick, full crop up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because HYMNS will give you a convenient access to a range of hair loss treatments that work all from the comfort of your couch.
Speaker 4: They make it pretty simple, man. They use real doctors.
Speaker 5: It's clinically proven ingredients and they use like finesteride and monoxiville.
Speaker 3: And I love that.
Speaker 1: I did no doctor visits because first of all, doctors who wants to go see a doctor. Nothing personal doctors. But also you make an appointment now you get in August or something forget that. So this process is simple and one percent online. And I know you have access to the internet because you're listening to us right now.
Speaker 5: You can pick how you want to do it, like chewables, oral spray, serum, treatments, whatever, whatever you want. I mean, they can work with you and customersage to your preferences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it could be a one time thing, it could be ongoing care. No insurance is needed at all, and it's all at one low price and that covers everything from these treatments to the ongoing care.
Speaker 2: If you so choose, well.
Speaker 4: Then why I said.
Speaker 5: The proofson the pudd And there's hundreds of thousands of subscribers that trust it and you know, give it positive reviews.
Speaker 4: So they're there.
Speaker 6: You go.
Speaker 1: There's your pudding, thick hairry pudding search for free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 5: That's hi ms dot com slash beyond for your personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 2: Hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 3: Results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidil and Finasteride. Prescription products required an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if prescription is appropriate. Restrictions apply. See website for full details and important safety information.
Speaker 1: Well, now, the second thing you mentioned, Bobo was the dented up rent a van thing that happened in Virginia. And I'd love to hear Tyler's version of this, especially after all these years. What do you remember about that night and what happened? Because our viewers probably don't know anything about this. Yeah, I ask viewers, is I said viewers again?
Speaker 2: Viewers?
Speaker 1: You can't see me, right, listeners, Okay, that's good. My hair is not done.
Speaker 2: You can see my voice.
Speaker 6: I actually remember this fairly well because I recorded after this happened. I recorded it on an audio recorder, just like dictated what had happened, what I'd been doing, what time it was, where I was, so that I would remember. And it was actually your suggestion, Cliff, when I called you like two in the morning, like I don't even know what happened, like get recorder, record it while it's fresh. And I listened to that recording over and over for a while, and I don't think I have it anymore, unfortunately. But so it was something that is pretty uh pretty not fresh, but I can remember a lot of details. So what happened was I was in Virginia and I was given a task to go make the greatest bigfoot bait pile the world has ever seen. And our producer Aaron said, here, take this liver, take this trout, take these apples, peanut butter bagels, I think some dog food, and go out and make the greatest pile. So I went out and made this big like mandala out of apples and bagels and donuts.
Speaker 2: And took some pictures. Uh oh.
Speaker 6: We had the tracking powder, the UV tracking the powder right, and put all this tracking powder.
Speaker 2: On this bait pile so that when Bigfoot.
Speaker 6: Or any other crater comes and takes part of it when they walk away, this tracking powder, which is a powder that's really sticky and here's everything would fall on the ground and we'd be able to follow it with our special UV lights. And then when I came back to the hotel, because it was a long ways away, it was like an hour and a half drive each direction.
Speaker 2: When I went back.
Speaker 6: To tuck the producers and like I did it, and I showed them the photo and the executive producer said, no, no, no, you were supposed to make a pile of donuts and then apples and then peanut butter, because then the team is going to go out at night and you guys are going to Did they.
Speaker 2: Like the donuts? Did they like the apples?
Speaker 6: You know, it doesn't make sense for the show to have one big pile, and like, all right, well there it is, and you know, and then what so. But I was upset because then the other producers like, yeah, that's what I told you to do, and I said, no, that is not what you told me to do.
Speaker 2: You told me to go make the greatest bait pile ever. So I was I mean, I want his name. It was Aaron.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was a cool guy, but you know when he kind of threw me under the bus for that, and I'm like, it's not what you said, but whatever. You know, crap rolls downhill, and I took it like a took it like a champ. So I was given I was given a credit card and they said, go buy more stuff and go back out in the woods and set up these piles like we wanted you to. And I said okay, so you know by this time it's dark. I drive all the way out there, it's dark. I remember walking down the road and I see these lights bobbing through the.
Speaker 2: Through the trees ahead.
Speaker 6: Of me and realized that there's a couple coon hunters out there with a dog, and the dog has a light on his collar. And I'm walking down this road in the dark with grocery bags pull of peanut butter, beef, liver, donuts, trout apples, and I'm like, I don't want to have to answer questions like what I'm doing out of the woods at ten o'clock at night with groceries. So I went and hit off the trail, hid behind this log waiting for him to go buy. But this dog sniffed me out and came right up into my face, and I'll never forget the guy like, Apaulo, get back over here, A Paulo.
Speaker 2: Get away.
Speaker 6: And this other guy's like, I think he he has something up there, and I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't please don't come up here, because the only thing weirder than seeing a guy walking down the road with groceries is coming up on a guy hiding behind a stump with groceries in the middle of nowhere, and they came up within feet of me and grabbed the dog and walked off and never saw me.
Speaker 2: So that was strange.
Speaker 6: So yeah, So I went out and made all these piles, put the tracking powder on them, you know, in the middle of the night, like marking them all with the GPS, because I'm doing this in the dark. We have to be able to find these spots, or you guys have to be able to find these spots when you go out for a night investigation.
Speaker 2: Later. So I did all that and then I'm driving back and I'm.
Speaker 6: Super tired from going out here and doing this thing, truck twice, making the drive twice.
Speaker 2: Long day. I mean, there was a lot of long days working on that show.
Speaker 6: I mean there were days that you know, sixteen eighteen, you know, or like when we filmed in Olympia, we were, you know, we were still filming at like seven in the morning after our night investigation.
Speaker 2: Like let's just keep going, let's just keep doing it.
Speaker 6: And so I was leaving and you know, way up in the mountains and I was coming down this road headed home. I finally get off the dirt road, get out of pavement. Here's the highway. Here I go, you know, and it goes through this draw. There's mountains on each side, fields on each side of the highway.
Speaker 2: There's a creek that goes through there. It's all foggy because you know, it's.
Speaker 6: Bottoms or haulers or whatever those things are called foggy dark. And I get on the highway and I'm looking down at my dashboards. I'm putting it on cruise control because i just want to get home, and you know, doing the thing looking at the dashboard, and I look up and right there in front of me, I had half a second to react. There was something standing in the middle of the road, like on the line, or maybe just a little bit to my side of the line. And the next thing I know.
Speaker 2: Hit it.
Speaker 6: It smacked the rear view mirror on the driver's side, and then something hit the roof of the mini van. And I immediately stopped and didn't see anything behind me. You know, the brake lights were like lighting up the fog. So there's just this big pink mist behind me. Turned around, didn't see anything, turned around again, didn't see anything, and I was certain that I had hit a person. It was upright, it was standing there, and you know, I was like, I just ran into some drunk hillbilly that was standing out in the middle of the road at two in the morning for some reason. And and I was really I was really upset. I was very distraught about the whole thing because I thought that I hit a person. So I was like standing, I pulled over and standing on the guardrail and yelling like, come.
Speaker 2: Out, mister, sorry, I hit you.
Speaker 6: You know, I'll help you, and nothing and nothing, and you know, and then the little thing in the back of my head it's like, why would there be a person out here standing the middle of the road at night, And why were you out here setting up bait piles? Because this is a big footy place. This is why we're here. Looked around you. There's a river right here, there's fields with deer and cows and steep mountains on each side, like bigfoot dude, Like no, you know, yes, no, yes, and so yeah. And I called Cliff at the called you at your hotel and you were like, if you're calling me at two thirty in the morning, then you know something something's up. And like, I think I just hit a person, but maybe a bigfod but probably person, but I don't know. And then that's when you suggested, hey, record it all fresh in your mind, where you are, what you were doing while you were there, what happened.
Speaker 5: So you looked, I mean you went out with a thermal and you were you looked around for like forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: It was like you just yelled up the bridge and then left.
Speaker 2: I mean you oh, yeah, no, I was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was really upset because I wanted to I didn't want to leave and have somebody injured, you know, on the side of the road. So yeah, I had therms, and that's how I knew, like looking out these fields that there's there's deer out there. I mean there's you know, half a dozen deer mingled with these cows. And then I look on the other side of the road and there's deer over there and all sorts of little rabbits, and I mean there's briers alongside the road. So there was a lot of wildlife out there, you know. And like I said, there was this creek that went through that was right there, so you know, there's all the aquatic life and frogs and fish and birds and all that sort of thing. I mean there's tons of food there, which is why, you know, I was thinking, like, you know, the only house is way over there. Why would there be a guy standing here? Face it, dude, was this was a bigfoot. But then there's the other part, like so the bigfooter guy that's working on a bigfoot show is out setting up bigfoot bait piles, then hits a bigfoot. You know that it's too much to you know, it's a little much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, looking at the van the next morning, because you're like, it could have been a person. But it was clearly hair striations because it was we draw off road all the time, so the cars always covered in dirt and dust, and it was hair stration marks from the top from the roof of the mini van down like to the wheel well, it was clearly you'd hit something covered in hair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I didn't. I didn't even stop to look at the car after it happened. I was more concerned with everything else. And you know, when I didn't find find a person, I was down off the side of the road, you know, And I drove all the way back to the hotel and I didn't get back there until like four in the morning or something and uh, you know, and then having to tell the producer Chad like, hey, I messed up a rental car and he's like, well, what'd you do? Did you go off the road you know where I'm like, no, I hit something or maybe someone, And it's like wait what and you know, and I knew, you know, I was expect I was expecting to be in trouble that I messed up a rental car, which I mean it, you know, I didn't really get in trouble for it, but it is like, you know, bad, no, no, but it's not really your fault. And I told him like, if I had gone off the road or got you know, ditched the car or something, I would have totally told you and you know, faced the consequences because you know, I'm up prep, upfront, honest.
Speaker 2: Chad was always upfront.
Speaker 6: And honest with me, and so you know, pay him back by being being the same with him, you know. And then we were going to you know, somehow use it in the show, but then once again it's like, well, how do we play this that tyler, you know, how how does this happen? You know, and can we even use it on the show. But nevertheless, we did have the DNA kit evidence kit that had in the U haul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bobo scraped that stuff off if I remember right, And I don't know what happened to that.
Speaker 4: But no, first, this is the part of that Droe be insane.
Speaker 5: Like I honestly thought at this point, is Renee some kind of government plant to cover up any Bigfoot evidence?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she looked like she was in a trance.
Speaker 5: And she goes up and she puts her hand where the because there was body damage or do you have to fill out accident report or whatever with the insurance company because and.
Speaker 4: She ran was rubbing her hands over the whole area, like touching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she touched it.
Speaker 6: She was like, oh, right here, you mean right, here's where you And we're like, dude, yeah, that's you just touched with your bare hands, and you know, and I but I thought that we did. I thought you did, but well, like you got some of it. But then yeah, Renee, yeah just touched it. And we're like, okay.
Speaker 5: She rubbed her hands over like like feeling the dam like all but the whole even in the part where the damage was just with the marks where she just rubbed her hands over all of it like, and I was yelling at like, yelling Renee, Renee, stop stopping, and she just like she had this blank look at her face.
Speaker 4: She was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I think it was kind of like the reality of it slapping her in the face, like this is this she was trying to get like a physical I don't know, you know what I mean, like some it was it was odd she didn't It was the only time she did anything like that.
Speaker 4: It was just so strange.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's a robot. I've never really considered that before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's a possibility, you know what, Renee with a blank face on what No way, never saw that, never anyways. But yeah, so that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then the next day, because I was still really bothered by this, even bigfoot or no bigfoot, I hit something and I was really you know, and whether it was I mean, I've I've thought about the possibility that it was maybe a deer or something that was on the road, and because it was so close to the headlight, like maybe its shadow on the fog made it look tall and big. But I would have seen I would have seen a deer. I mean, I would have hopefully I would have known, you know, I wasn't like that tired, and I wasn't hallucinating that, you know. I would hope that I would be able to tell the difference between a deer and a person.
Speaker 5: And then there was hair marks at my eye level on the mini van. There was hair marks on that part even.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, whatever it was, it hit the top of the top of the roof of the van, and so, you know, and kind of what I thought is I hit this thing and it spun it around and like and flailing arm. Maybe hit the top of the van or some I mean somebody part something hit the top of the van. There was marks on it.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. Will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 6: But the next day we went up to that location and one of our pas, Nick Crow, went and got food and then he came back and he said, I called all the hospitals within like two hour radius of this spot, and nobody was admitted that, you know, had been hit by a car. And I'm like, oh my gosh, thanks thank you, Nick, thank you.
Speaker 2: Relief.
Speaker 6: But that also doesn't mean that I mean, we're way out in Virginia, you know, where the people might not go to the hospital.
Speaker 5: This is like western western Virginia like people think of Virginia, you know, like Washington, DC.
Speaker 4: This is it's hill country. I mean it's as hillbilly as Kentucky or West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I mean it's like hilly.
Speaker 6: It's like moonshiner country, you know, where people like get off my property. You know, we will shoot you and bury you and not even think about it. So and then Chad grabbed me. He's like, grab your food, let's go. We're gonna go down there in the daytime. We're gonna look until we find something. Just I can't I can't stand you sitting here looking like this. You know, I'm like sitting up against a tree head between my legs, like, man, no, hope, I didn't kill somebody. And uh So we went down there and I crawled through rabbit trails and the briers and the brambles looking, you know, even looking for a hurt deer, did deer, coyote or anything. And when you know, I was all over the place on both sides until Chad like we gotta you know, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: We have to go film the thing.
Speaker 6: And so it was really cool that he took me down there to put put me at ease, you know, take this weight off my shoulders.
Speaker 2: And also like, dude, what if.
Speaker 6: We'd have what if we'd have found a bigfoot, you know, down there hanging out in the in the brambles and uh, which you know obviously did not happen, but yeah. And then also at one point Matt Moneymaker tweeted something like Tyler Bounds finding Bigfoot scout bfro o whatever hits bigfoot with with car and we're all like, whoa, whoa, whoa, dude, no, and but it was too late. It's out there. And then you know, he got in trouble for one announcing where we were. So we used to keep the locations secret so that people wouldn't come out and mess with us, and you know, and then he just tweeted out where we were and what happened, but not what happened what he wanted to happen. So because of that, I also got a lot of you know a lot of stuff in like the the Bigfoot forums. Back in the day when there wasn't as much bigfoot stuff online, there was like the Bigfoot forums and a couple other things. And that was it really online for discussing bigfoot. You know, not everybody had a website and.
Speaker 2: And podcasts and that sort of thing.
Speaker 6: So I also I had to deal with a lot of ridicule and and you know, I just did it to get attention or attention for the show. And of course he hit a bigfoot, he faked it, he gets paid and you know stuff like that. Like so I just kind of gave up on that whole thing, like I don't know what I'd hit. I'm never going to know what I hit, and so let it, let it lie. And so yeah, that's that's what went down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well today's e DNA techniques, so we could have got we would have found out what we would know what he hit.
Speaker 4: Nowadays, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was I mean whenever this was when was this two thousand and you know, ten years ago, twenty eleven, So yeah, that was a that was a big fiasco for a little while.
Speaker 1: It was really interesting, you know, like, oh, we're trying to figure out what else could it be, and more than anything, most importantly, trying to eliminate that it was a human being, because that you know, because nobody wants, you know, to involuntarily kill somebody, you know, obviously like holy smokes and this. And once we eliminated that and we're satisfied with that, then it's got a little exciting.
Speaker 2: It's like, wow, what can we do with this?
Speaker 1: And unfortunately I don't know what what the production company has that swab somewhere that Bobo took. I don't expect to ever hear about it or see it again because I don't think they care.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's out there somewhere. I don't know. Well anyway, that Bobo. The third thing that you, of.
Speaker 1: Course think about with mister Tyler Bounds here is the solo camping trip you guys filmed together in Alabama on that place that we nicknamed Creepy Mountain for a good reason as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Still you know that video, that video that thermal that the preacher got Paul.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, it was it is yeah right, I mean.
Speaker 4: I talked to the guys at Flair.
Speaker 5: They said whatever that was was live and it was nine foot tall approximately, you know, because they took the because he gave him the measurements and like daytime and video footage, you know, comparing whatever so I mean I felt pretty good going in, like they're here on this mountain and oh, let Tyler take it from there. It was Tyler and I on a solo camp. We were walking up the mountain and we were just we had just left camp not long. You know, we were a quarter a half mile from camp. We had only been walking up there for maybe fifteen to twenty minutes into the into the night investigation and take it from.
Speaker 4: There, Tyler.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we had left our camp spot and where our vehicle was, and it was dark. It had been raining off and on, and so we were going up this road and following Bobo and doing the thing, and you know, and Bobo, you were wearing that big, heavy duty like car heart rain slicker thing that you had. Yeah, we walked for fifteen twenty minutes something like that, and then I realized that I grabbed all the dead batteries and not the live batteries for the video camera.
Speaker 2: So I had to go back and get the batteries. Rookie, rookie mistake.
Speaker 6: But you know, if we all do it, and like, oh I thought it was recording, Oh I thought it was on.
Speaker 2: Oh the batteries are you know of course when it's important.
Speaker 6: So I ran back to the ran all the way back to the car, swapped out the batteries, and then was kind of booking back up where we had split up because you know, I have to fill them. And then coming up coming up the road, and I saw you standing on the side of the road and you know, it's it's dark, but you know, one of the you know, one of the things that we really adhere to, even on the night in the solo stuff that we would do was you know, no headlamps unless you needed them, you know, And so running all the way down, running all the way back, no headlamp, I had pretty good night vision, you know, just with my eyes and being able to discern individual trees and bushes and that sort of thing, but not detail. And was coming up this coming up the road, and the road curved to the left and right on the right there was kind of a little just a little wide spot in the road right there, and you were standing there and I saw you and you had, you know, you had your big rain slicker on, you had the hood up, and you know, with your the hood up, so you know, it's kind of this pointy thing and you're standing there and and I said something like hey, Bobs, you know, hey, what are you doing? And you know, assuming that or I was assuming that you were like peeing, and then like, hey, Bobes, you.
Speaker 4: Know, what are you doing? Hey? What do you got?
Speaker 6: Something like that, and then you just like walked off into the into the bushes in the trees. I'm like, oh, he's he's got something, you know, he's I need to go film this.
Speaker 2: So I go.
Speaker 6: Up there and you know, have the camera going like hey, Bobes, you know, whispering, Hey Bobes, where are you?
Speaker 3: Bob?
Speaker 6: You know, Bobo, where where did you go? You were right here and you know, and Bobo, you're a big guy. If you're going through the bushes, I can I would hear you, I could you know, find you.
Speaker 2: And there was nothing. It was totally silent, and I'm like what the heck? And like where?
Speaker 6: So I went up the road a little bit more and I was like booh boo, And then you were further up the road, you know, one hundred yards or something like on the road on the road, yeah, yeah, and like I'm up here at what's up? I'm like, no, you were just back there, like no, I'm up here, and like, well, then, what did I see back there? There was something at that white spot, and you said, well, I stopped there. I think you said that you would stop there, and like you pede and you know, and then kept on keeping on. Then I come up the road and there's something standing in that same spot.
Speaker 2: Your size, your shape. I mean I could see it's.
Speaker 6: Like it's Bobo with his reins, like you're on the hood up and you know, just standing there, dark uniform color, and you know, because I think we were wearing all of our rain gear because it had been raining like off and on or something.
Speaker 4: Well, I did, cause I waited there for about ten minutes before.
Speaker 5: I was just kind of milling around, therming, and I was hearing something on the other side of the road behind you.
Speaker 4: I took a leak right.
Speaker 5: There, right where you saw it, because that's where it went into the trail went in there. I took a pee there, and I heard something behind me, like brush popping, and I went over there and looked and looked nothing, and then you came up, I don't know several minutes later, and.
Speaker 4: It was it was chilly out and cool.
Speaker 5: And I remember looking at the ground where on the therm, and I could see the hot urine where he had peed over where I'd peeded like he had taken because I could see like where it had been there was cool, the cool spots where it was mine because it had been several minutes, and then the hot warm like it just had come out, you know, like on like mixed in with it. So yeah, I mean I think I thought I was marketed to territory and he said, no, you're not.
Speaker 6: There's nothing like hot urine on a on a nice cool night.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of things, but we don't want to get into that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that was That was very interesting, and once again you know, tried to go into the into the brush and was really thick. And I think we went back there the next day bobo like in the daylight to see where it went. And obviously, you know, if it went in right there, there's going to be like hair strands and stuff stuck on these bushes and trees. And went in a little bit, but it was really thick, and you know, maybe my depth perception may have been off or something, and it didn't you know, like it went in another direction and maybe not straight in there. Maybe it went somewhere else where, you know, it wouldn't be struggling to get through brush and I just didn't see it or you know, And I think I was also filming, like looking down at the video camera because I want to have I want to be rolling when I walk up on you, So you know, my eyes might have been a little blasted from that screen or something.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what it was where it went, but I definitely, I mean, I was one hundred percent positive. I was walking up to Bobo and like, hey, dude, what's going on? And you know when you just walked up and like did I say something wrong? You know whatever? And but it's like, well, maybe he's on something. He's got the firm, he's going in, and you know, like, hey, wait up, bots, I need to film you because this is my job.
Speaker 5: And and you heard him. Remember later that night there was two of them around camp.
Speaker 4: Were you awake? Were you still awake when they I clearly heard when walking I didn't. I didn't know what because I don't think we set up camp. Well, we did set up camp.
Speaker 5: There like late in the afternoons, get just about to get dark, because we went out after that, but I didn't realize the there was a deep goalie about ten foot deep that ran parallel and I kind of looped around the camp a little bit, and I kept hearing walking and like some you know, footfalls, Like definitely it was a squatch.
Speaker 4: I mean it was bipedal, so it wasn't boots.
Speaker 5: There was a lot of leaves on the ground and there were some bare spots of a dirt and I remember hearing that going back and forth, and I was Thurman. I'd keep Thurman out of my tent. I kept I kept my tent on zipped and I was Thurman down there and I never saw anything, like.
Speaker 4: How could they?
Speaker 5: And then the next day when it was day going to there going oh my god, I wish I knew this cut was in there. I would have known there were you know, I would have known what was going on because that was that was an active spot. That was one of the spots that I really wanted to go back to.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, that was.
Speaker 6: And it's funny because I had totally forgotten about that actually, you know, And that's one of the downfalls of being on the show and being on it so long and going to so many different places that it all kind of becomes blurry, and you know, like so many places, you know so much, you know, walking around out in the woods.
Speaker 5: You did the most squats of anyone, anyone on the show, I mean, because you got to go on all this. I mean we'd go every fourth one and you got to go on all of them, so you got to go squat.
Speaker 4: I mean we'd all go out two nuts of the big the big group ones, whatever, but those.
Speaker 5: Are kind of I mean, we always felt like we had a shot on the solo, like it was such a different scene.
Speaker 4: It was such a different vibe.
Speaker 5: It was so much quieter and not constant battery changes and you know, one person's down, so everyone's down.
Speaker 4: It was just you were You're just it was. It was awesome.
Speaker 6: It was super awesome. And you know, and I also oftentimes I would be there a week or two in advance at a location, you know, because I would drive the U haul. You guys would be you know, off somewhere else on the globe, or sometimes you guys went home for a quick you know, one or two week break and I would go to the next location and hang out and do pre production and hang out with the advanced team, you know, Natalie or Melissa or whoever, Joe James, And sometimes I would go out then too, just go like, well, I have some stuff to test for Backpacker magazine and this place is hot and it's going to be good weather. So I would just like, I'm going to go out in the woods for three or four days and you know, and kind of get my bearings and check out places beforehand so that when you you guys showed up and I went to this really cool spot, it's cool, it has potential, or there's something cool or unique about it, like a mind shaft or some creepy hollow or you know, something like that.
Speaker 2: So I was really lucky to basically.
Speaker 6: You know, I got paid to go camping with my friends and go look for bigfoots and travel of the country and this was the greatest job ever.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back after these messages. So I think this would be a great opportunity for Tyler to tell maybe one story, maybe a favor, maybe something that just sticks out, maybe something like the only story that you can find that's appropriate to tell in public.
Speaker 2: About each one of us.
Speaker 4: Let's just go around, could like find an appropriate one for public.
Speaker 2: Well that's on him, not us.
Speaker 1: Man. We just hosted this thing. He's gonna talk, so I don't know. So who do you want to start with? Who comes to.
Speaker 2: Mind first time? Or told us a good story about any of us?
Speaker 6: Oh man, I have a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Were either when money Maker fell asleep in the cave.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Moneymaker. Me and Moneymaker in the cave and that was in the same location is where I hit the.
Speaker 2: Thing with the car. Yeah, I think that was Virginia or somewhere. Yeah, I think that was the same spot.
Speaker 6: And went up and I found this cave, this little slot underneath this rock that went into this big room and like, wow, this is a full on cave. And went in there. Moneymaker and myself like sat in there and hung out and you know, and he did this whole spiel about how he's going to sleep in the cave and this is where bigfoots would go and weather it gets bad. And I sat in there with him, like this is gold, this is amazing, and I was he you know, we're in this pristine cave, and like, dude, there's probably never been a person in here ever. And he was sitting there and he's smoking cigarettes and like flicking butts over in the rocks. I'm like, no, dude, no that's not no, no, no, So I'm like scrambling around reaching down these holes to get his cigarette butts, like we can't know. And there's these crazy cave crickets and these spiders and these centipedes like wow, you know, these could be new species. Who knows? This is amazing and money maker like, oh, spider, squish, what are you doing? So yeah, I mean that was that was legit. He slept. He did sleep in the cave, he really did. He spent the night in there, and but.
Speaker 4: He passed out before he pulled out a sleeping bag and stuff.
Speaker 5: I thought it just laid down on the rock and was going to set up his camp and then he just got up like eight or ten hours later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was yeah, exactly, you know, And I don't even know if there was a sleeping bag. I don't I don't remember is yeah, I don't remember that part for for sure. But I mean it was company in there. We hung out, we cooked food, we did our thing, and just talked and hung out in a cave, nice in a cave, and I got tons of stories.
Speaker 1: We only have so much time, though, So what do you what do you remember about solo camping with Renee?
Speaker 2: Like, what's a nice story on that one? A nice story? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Renee, Okay, you know, I think I think I'll let you do me next and then we'll save Bobo for Lass.
Speaker 6: One of the things that I remember about are one of our trips Cliff, was it seemed like you and I always were getting like the short end of the stick when it came to solo camping, because I would really I really like spending time with you in the woods, and it seems like we would go and we'd get stuck in Rhode Island or Massachusetts or something and like, you know.
Speaker 1: It was Connecticut, actually Connecticut. I actually went to Massachusetts because there was nothing.
Speaker 6: There was anything, and you know, and it seemed seemed like like, Oh, I get to go out with Cliff, but we're in the really terrible spot and not really you know, quote unquote squatchy or whatever. And I remember being bummed, like, oh, we're going to New Jersey and Cliff and I are going to go out in New Jersey and I camp.
Speaker 1: Behind the dumpster or something I can't understand, Like, well, I didn't understand how great New Jersey was at the time.
Speaker 6: That's and that's exactly it. I was so bummed. And then we're giving the keys to that nature preserve and all those cranberry bogs out there that were being reclaimed by by nature. And it was easy, hands down, the most alive, vibrant with life area. We had deer, we had beavers, we had turtles, we had you know, we were in the pine barrens and these cranberry bogs and there's so much life and there's so much everything out there. And you know, pine pine barren snakes, you know, they lived nowhere else in the world. And we saw one and then we actually came up on this biologist who was studying them and said, yeah, they don't live anywhere else.
Speaker 2: They only live here, Like hey, we saw one of those.
Speaker 6: That was cool, and you know, and it was so alive and I you know, apologies in New Jersey. I you know, had nothing but bad things to say about you before I went there. And it was easily, I mean, the most diverse amount of life of any of the places that we went out and we missed a bigfoot, and we missed a bigfoot. Yeah, there was We heard strange calls and once again like is the recorder out?
Speaker 2: It had died. The recorder was.
Speaker 1: Out, but the batteries had died during the night, because back then I didn't have a recorder good enough to go the full you know, six or eight hours of sleep that we could get. It would die after four or six hours. And it was right at dawn. The thing woke me up, and it kind of takes a lot to wake me up. Yeah, the thing was loud and right on the other side of that river.
Speaker 6: It was pretty amazing, it was, and you know, and there were so many yeah, so much life, and it was cool.
Speaker 2: You and I went up in a.
Speaker 6: Fire lookout and you could from the top of there you could see New York in the distance, New York City, and down the Coasta Ways you could see the lights of Atlantic City, and for one hundred miles in either direction of where we.
Speaker 2: Were, it was like pitch black.
Speaker 6: Those pine barrens, thick woodsy not a whole lot out there, and even the towns that are out there really little and old, and there's cranberry bogs and the Ocean Spray cranberry factory that we found in like piles of skins outside and deer all over the place eating these cranberry skins, and you know, and the guys from Huffington Post came out with us and we took them out in the woods and filmed that whole video thing with Andy Campbell and who I'm still friends with.
Speaker 2: To this day. It was really cool, and.
Speaker 6: I was pleasantly surprised at how woodsy alive the biodiversity there in New Jersey, So that was really cool. That was a highlight of my entire time at finding Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Why don't we move on to Bobo now? And Bobo, maybe you want to hang up or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: We can finish this without you, but if you're brave enough, you can hang on. And then and here Tyler's story that first comes to mind about camping with.
Speaker 5: You time Tyler heard his leg and I carried him out over my shoulders a lot for eight miles.
Speaker 6: Oh, I have a lot of a lot of good memories with you, Bobo, going out there, and but I do remember when I was being frustrated you and I went and spent an awesome time out in New Mexico and the was it the Kaye Voldera out or Viller Caldera and all those elk herds and.
Speaker 4: It was negative five now I remember that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was coold and and and I remember I remember talking about talking about whatever, and you had your backpack on, you know, but you didn't have anything in your backpack.
Speaker 2: And then you said, I just hiked twenty miles from this.
Speaker 6: Side to that side, and you know, and it was awesome and amazing. And I'm like, oh, well, you don't have anything in your backpack.
Speaker 2: You can't hike twenty miles with an empty backpack. You're like, oh, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: I was actually trying to be funny at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was, but yeah, yeah, yeah, but it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 6: It was alerious, like, dude, you can't say that you don't have anything in your backpack?
Speaker 2: Where did we? Where do you sleep?
Speaker 4: And it was full when I started.
Speaker 2: That's why you were there emergency provisions.
Speaker 6: Last I had to eat the sleeping bag survival situation. But that whole time in New Mexico was I mean, we were way out there. We had permission to be in places that people don't usually get to go. But yeah, I do remember having a great time out there and like following elk herds and it was just a wild another one of those like this is my job, this is what I get to do. I get to go out here with my friends and experience this, you know, and have you know, once again, like we have a permit to be there, we have you know, we get to go behind lock gates or whatever that people don't usually get to and you know, and just kind of go out and do our thing and you know, and just one of those like I'm getting paid for this.
Speaker 5: I remember were like ten thousand feet or something like that and just behind lock gates and just look at you. We're on the clock. Like look at this, like this is the most beautiful view in the world and we're on the clock.
Speaker 6: It was awesome, It was, it was it was super It's one of those like never forget it, and you know, I got to hang out there with you, Bobo.
Speaker 2: And it was it was, it was great. It was super good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a beautiful spot. I still look back like we were paid for that.
Speaker 2: Right exactly.
Speaker 1: The entire run of Finding Bigfoot holds so many treasured memories for all of us. And the fact that I got to go out with and Bobo, I think I'm speaking for you as well, got to go so many good friends and experience just the country, if not the world.
Speaker 2: And Tyler is a big part of that. Man.
Speaker 1: He saw us through a lot of stuff. He was right there when some of the best things happened on the show. He was integral and all of that. He was just just what an important piece of the Finding Bigfoot family. So thank you so much for coming on and sharing some of the memories with us about Finding Bigfoot. And thanks so much for just being a friend after all these years. I really love you, man, really do.
Speaker 6: Right back at your Cliff and Bobo, you know we were friends before the show. We're friends now, and you know, we got to share a lot of experiences, adventures highs Low's good weather, bad weather, you know, being out.
Speaker 2: In the woods and like whoa what we.
Speaker 6: Don't have any toilet paper, and you know, and you guys, you know, writing writing through with me, and you know it's it was amazing, It was amazing. It was one of the best best experiences I've ever had, easily the best job I've ever had, And if.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for you guys, it would have been hell.
Speaker 4: Right on, Tyler, that was good times.
Speaker 2: It was okay, Bo, just take us home, man.
Speaker 5: All right, Tyler, thanks for joining us, brother, that was a fun little reminiscence, and thanks for not throwing me under the bus. And so, folks, thanks for listening. We appreciate it. So yeah, I hit that like button, hit the share button if you don't know might be interested in this. Past the word. We appreciate it and until next week, keep it squatchy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond
Speaker 2: As a un standing wats again const