Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding. I got a string going on here, something just because my dog. Something killed your dog. My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know how it did it, Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and he was dead. And once you hit the ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat what are you putting? We got some wonder or something prowling around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 2: Or was it was?
Speaker 1: Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. Jesus Quice, you better Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quin I'm out there? I thought of a bitch about tech forty nine. I don't know. Easy ann ount there, Yeah, I'm working right.
Speaker 3: Hey, uh all right, folks.
Speaker 4: I want to welcome LEVI back to the show for round two from Missouri.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 5: Hey, how's it going? Glad to be back?
Speaker 4: I am good. I am glad to have you back. You're here to talk about some of the things we didn't get into on your last visit to the show some of the weirder stranger experiences. I've had UFO experiences. I've had experiences multiple times with what I believe to be alien craft.
Speaker 3: I know that is your forte.
Speaker 4: Why don't we talk a little bit about your experiences with UFOs ufology and get into some of the weirder things that we didn't get into last time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Sure, there's a lot to go around, not just from Missouri. It's a pretty wild phenomenon. I run what's called the North American Research Center of pera Ufology. The term pairuthology is a term that's not really used now. It's parken back to the older thought of what UFOs are and what the phenomena is. But the term pairuthology is great because it's not just focusing on UFOs or UAPs or whatever people want to call them. It has this ideology of all of the stuff is intertwined versus just separate cells of phenomena and through research, not just reading listening to interviews from geez at this point, all the way back to the forties up until stuff that happens. Something could come out today and I'll read the report and be like, Okay, I've definitely started to notice that the thought of everything being connected is much more likely than I think people really understand or want to accept or believe. You hear of people having bigfoot stuff happen and then they see a craft or forbes or whatever. And we touched on that stuff a little earlier in the last interview, but for me it was starting narcop as what we call it, was a way to focus on everything without focusing on everything individually. I personally don't think it's really beneficial to just focus on one thing because there's much cross evidence, and it's not just from reports. There's a lot of hard packed data that you can see between some of the BFRO the log on their website or the Bigfoot Mapping project. If you backtrace and you start to cross reference UFO activity with bigfoot or sasquatch activity or orb activity or whatever the case may be, you start to see that there's usually as little as a couple hours to a seven to fourteen days, well basically two weeks, there's a spur of of encounters that are happening from everything. It's not just I saw UFO and then I saw a bigfoot. It's one twenty minute drive down the road from you might have a totally different experience, but it's very close timeline wise. I built this pretty ridiculous graph that overlays everything. It's wild too, because historically Missouri, for sure has the UFO flap of the seventies from the Piedmont area, and there were a lot of reports. You drop a pin fifty miles, there's a lot of reports that came around the same time. That was a very huge, long term lap. Yeah, looking at everything as one hole under the term paer uphology, and then also trying to become what people consider a tray evenance expert, going to sites and seeing soil compaction and very odd burn marks on the ground that only affected an inch of the grass. There's no depress, foliage or anything around. Just trying to go out and see stuff and categorize and log all of this to try to have it potentially makes sense. It will It never makes sense, but it's beneficial to look at everything try to pile it in and be like, oh, okay, yeah, these are happening here. This is happening here, this stuff is happening here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you have any questions on that, or we can just go straight in.
Speaker 4: Before we dive right in. That's one of the things that the longer I've been in this subject, and for me, I'm saying Bigfoot is the subject that I'm primarily into. I thought that everything was separate, right I started interviewing folks and I would hear them say, there was these strange lights, or we saw craft over our property. Then the next day we saw a sasquatch. I was always putting those things into boxes, going and that's really weird that you've got these weird lights. But I want to talk about the bigfoot stuff, and I didn't correlate the two. I started interviewing a couple of people.
Speaker 3: Talking about UFOs. We talked about it offline.
Speaker 4: I've had a couple of UFO experiences in my life, and I've always been very interested in the subject. But to me, sasquatch has always been a flesh and blood creature, some sort of undiscovered relict, thomannoid haminan that had nothing to do with anything flying around in the sky. Outside of some of these experiences that I've had where I've interviewed folks and they've said, hey, I interviewed one gentleman who said he saw a landed craft and saw a sasquatch either coming off of or going on to, or in very close proximity too, said craft it was an alien craft that this thing was coming and going from.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty direct correlation with what.
Speaker 4: People would consider to be a UFO UAP alien technology and Bigfoot at the same time. The more that I've had these conversations with people, Preston Dinnett, I've talked to Preston many times. I've had him on the show multiple times. Preston has always said to me, Brian, everything is connected, and it took me a long time to break out of that paradigm that I was stuck in to say, you know what, you might be right. I'm still not completely there, but I am open and willing to listen to anybody's theories on this, because if you're not looking down multiple paths and you just get in this.
Speaker 3: One lane and drive ninety miles an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah you'll get to a destination, but it may not be the right one. You might have should have taken an exit before you got there. I'm anxious to hear some of your theories about this and how you approach the subject. But before we get deep into that kind of stuff, let's talk about your own experiences with what you would consider to be UFOs or alien craft.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You're definitely right, and I'm super interested to dig in. I have a pretty solid theory that's not my own, but it makes the most sense to me, and I see it getting accepted here and there, not across the board, but enough to where, oh, okay, people are starting to pick it up. I moved to Missouri. I'm from Indiana Originally. We do have some stuff happen in that area. There's more what people consider ghost phenomena or pontings and all of that. It's a very religious state, and it seems that there's a lot of focus on that versus what other things it could potentially be. Came to Missouri almost immediately started researching about the historical aspect of what had happened here as far as sightings and everything, and a lot of people don't know it. Movefon. The Mutual UFO network was started in Missouri. All the key players from ufology, they came from basically US down to Atlanta and then some people in New York and then the West coast, but this little, tiny state. It's not little, it's big, but you get what I'm saying. There was just stuff happening constantly, and a lot of people were paying attention. One of the first things I started to notice, and it was always happening when I was coming back from doing a hike or whatever. The areas the entire state is just covered in forests. You go out and you start noticing lights that don't make sense, or there's a lot of nuclear around here, and there's a lot of private and commercial airports, and I started noticing that if you just sit and hang out and look, you start noticing stuff that's coming in. You start having these experiences where there's movement that you can't explain and it's flying in the sky. One of the first ones was I was out at my research area. I was getting towards the end of the night and wanted to go to a point where there was a closed in conservation area and they closed the gate at ten. I knew that there was a lake and I had heard some stories, not historical reports, about people having experiences at this lake. And the first night I'm out there, I always take photos. I always use my iPhone. It would be great to take a DSLR or a crazy point shoot at this point, but iPhone cameras are getting really hard to beat. They pick up a lot more than most people think. I thought, okay, subject matter. I'll stand at the back of my truck, put my phone on a tripod's stationary and it's not moving, and then just take some photos. I was working with some lighting stuff to try to figure out how to boost the bitrate to where I could get more exposure for really dark because other than moonlight, there's no ambient light out there. I go and I start reviewing the photos, and I noticed that there's this tiny little pill and it's moving up and down vertically. Maybe it was at the other side of the lake, but it's moving to where it's one hundred two hundred feet above the tree line. Pretty high above the tree line. But in this photo i'm stationary, there's red light from my camera lights, and then in the background there's just this light that's traveling vertically and it's stopping and you can see it twists. I just let the camera roll. I tried to turn up everything I could to make of the aperture as bright as possible without admittedly affecting the photo. I just kept getting these weird little dots that are vertical lines. You start looking at it from an aeronautics standpoint, we don't really have stuff that travels straight up and down. We do. A rocket, A helicopter still will drift during takeoff. Even the Harrier jump jets or whatever the current version of that is, they wobble. But this is a vertical straight line. Turned around, watched, didn't see anything else, got back in my truck and started to drive out. Right before I hit the gate, there's a right hand turn that goes out to the main road. I'm looking ahead and I see these two points of light that are going straight towards each other in an arcing v. They're not big, and they're not really bright, but they're bright enough to wear it noticeable. But they're almost erodescent. They're not what you would consider a white light from a lens, or what at a lightning bug would potentially be. And I watch these two things come together and they get maybe within I would say a foot, and they don't touch, but they stop and then they just completely disappear. And this is only forty feet off the ground. My truck's not very tall, it's up enough to where I'm driving and I'm looking up and I stop, and they came from two totally different areas. The one on the left did this kind of odd curve and then a stop and then came down and that a foot apart. They just and then out of nowhere. The thing that was interesting for me was it's ten o'clock at night. I'm rushing to get out of the gate because they shut that gate at ten. There's no one else around, there's no interference that could have caused it. Lightwise, I tried to look at it as what could have caused these three things to happen? Two lights interacting with each other and then one moving vertically. Nothing. Wit Holm tried to do some research and was maybe it's a shooting star. But as you start doing this research, you start seeing that the possibility of one turning back on itself, and then both of them coming together and not touching, but stopping and then disappearing, there's just no explanation. There's no drones, the windows down. At that point, I was, okay, we're onto something here. There is an airport that's just over a pretty big river, but it's nothing that's going to come from there because they're tiny. They probably honestly were less than six inches circle wise, maybe four to three inches. They didn't look led, and they didn't look the light that would be admitted from a lens. They were parl lesson eerodescent. When they came together, stop and disappeared, there was no flash. It was just completely out. It was they flew into each other, said hi, and then gone de materialized or whatever. That was the really the first big one here. There was another time where I was driving down the highway on my way out to the research location. The highways are pretty wild here. You can get pretty much anywhere in fifteen minutes. It's nice to be able to get on the highway and not stop in traffic. The only downside of that is if you see something along the roadway and you're going and there's a bunch of people going sixty behind you, you can't stop and pull over and look at it. I'm right by the zoo on the highway in traffic, not going super fast. It was a little bit of redlock, but not enough to where we were at a dead stop, and I saw the black round ball just hovering right by where the edge of the parking lot for the zoo is and then the highway, and it's just sitting right there and it's maybe beach ball size, but the same thing. You could see through it, and you can see that there's rotation or there's movement, but it's not bouncing movement. It's stationary sitting there and it's spinning. I kept going past because I couldn't swerve off and pull over. I looked back and as I look back, I look in the rearview mirror, look at my side mirrors. I watched this thing just go straight up in the air as fast as possible. I know other people saw it because the people next to me were doing the I gotta look down from the wind shield movement.
Speaker 6: And stay tuned for more sasquatchy out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: This is all going within sixty less seconds, and people are looking out the window and we just watched this thing shoot up in the air. But you could see that it's a beach ball size black sphere. It's clear but illuminated from the inside but not enough to where it's bright. And this is the middle of the day. This is full daylight, clear field of vision, no obstruction whatsoever, and it's just hanging out right by the edge of the highway. I found out later on that this is a common occurrence in this area. I'm a firm believer. This is a wild theory I have, and this doesn't come out usually when I talk to people, because everybody's, oh, yeah, you're crazy. We have two rivers that basically surround Saint Louis, right, we have a giant arch that was built for whatever reason they want to say. But this thing is big and was weird for the time that it was built. Construction wise and material wise. It draws stuff in constantly. My theory is that somewhere in that area, unbeknounced to everybody that lives in Saint Louis that doesn't care about UFOs or magic or the paranormal, this thing is either a beacon or a portal. Because people have regularly seen stuff fly into the arch but not fly out of the arch. It's pretty well documented. We don't have a ton of high rise. We have maybe sixteen by sixteen block of tall buildings and the baseball stadium, but security cameras for the news, security cameras for some of the buildings around the areas. Weather cameras have also picked up quite a bit of really odd travel from stuff that you can't explain. The wild theory is this arch was built for a different purpose than what most people think. Someone knew what was going on, and we have to look at this in the perieuthology realm because you get sucked into even some of the dumb conspiracy theories. You can find a thread that makes sense and then you start to cross reference and you're like, oh, okay, I get it. But yeah, that's one of the things. I found out that there's phenomena that happens all the time on the highways. The really big one was I went out to an undisclosed location. I got an invite. I mentioned it earlier in the last time we talked. The area's pretty secretive. We had some wild stuff happened that night. But the big thing was this cloud, massive cloud, shelf cloud. I start to notice there's the horizontal line of the cloud is just a flat bottom, and there's this little cute turned on its side. I see the point and it's sticking out this far and it's blackish, kind of the same thing, the shiny but not shiny, and then I started to notice from that bottom point at three degrees from the point, not a sharp angle, a pretty gradual angle, there's these three flat sides that I can see and they're just going out into basically infinity. They're massively long, and I just watched this cloud pulling straight out, no erratic movement whatsoever, moving very slow. But it's one of those things where it's you see it, and it doesn't click until you start looking and your why is there at the bottom of a cube on its point and angles that are super super shallow, just floating in the middle of the air. You look above the cloud, you can't see anything. I was pretty shocked at that point. The night was wild, had a lot of really weird stuff happened, but that was a big one. And then started doing the expedition stuff, started noticing stuff that was going on there and within the area as we're out doing Bigfoot research, and then that kind of just drove it home for the Okay, this stuff's connected. The other big one was the bfro in Missouri that I went to the expedition I went to with Mary Anne. Just seeing this light bouncing around I mentioned before, we walked up to it and everything. Another group went to try to find it later on in an attempt to try to prove what we saw. I had a theory. I pretty much knew what it was the moment we saw it, and pretty drastically said, what burn it with a light to see if it reacts against everyone else's better judgment. This stuff's for me as normal. If I see something, I'm gonna blast it with the laser of blast it with the light to try to get it to react. I started checking what we use pretty regularly in ufology and UFO research. There's a company that makes these tiny sensors and they basically plug into your router, but they're totally dormant, and what they are is non linear radar. You can buy these sensors, they've been vetted. People obviously go, oh, that's just someone creating an elaborate hoax, but it would be really hard to do that. There are a lot of people, including the US government, that's looked at them and said, yeah, this is factual data. What this non line of your radar does is it basically measures anything between a mileage or a mile per hour. I don't know if it's nautical miles for air whatever it is, whatever they measure airplane stuff in, and it looks for erratic flight patterns or erratic behavior. It won't pick up the smooth, continuous arc of a jet, it won't pick up the extremely far away gradual atmosphere curve of a satellite, and it won't pick up the helicopter. They're tuned very specifically. You start to see these things where you can look at one section of the sensors and you'll see flight patterns that are ninety degree turns. Stuff that's going from two miles an hour to four thousand miles an hour out of nowhere. And the beauty of this little node that you plug in is they're all over the country at this point. I think in Missouri now there's over two hundred. They talk to each other essentially when they're all based on a grid. Basically, the company that makes them figured out some super genius way to ply all this stuff together. But you can start to see these flight patterns that don't make sense. They're calibrated very specifically to where they won't pick up the usual suspects of planes or helicopters or even rockets. By backtracks historically and made a couple calls and sent some texts and said, hey, we had this experience on this date. We went back the next day it was happening again. There was another gentleman that went back a week later and saw the same thing that we saw in still the same vicinity, but in a different location. Through all that data that I recorded, I was able to go and look at these nonlinear radar plots, and I noticed that for two weeks before and after we were there, there's this really erratic bouncy turning on itself, curly Q flying grid patterns, really low altitude, sometimes down to under what you would consider actual altitude below one hundred feet up. And these centers, there's three sensors. If you drop a pin where we were, there's one ten miles to the left, there's one ten miles to the right, and then there's one more twelve miles two miles past the one on the right, and they're all picking this same thing up. And it's not flying along the curve, which is also pretty interesting because you would think, oh, okay, it's got to fly in the flight pattern of where these sensors are, and they don't which is cool because it allows you to focus in on a forty by forty mile area and you can start to see what's going on through cross referencing and everything. I noticed that there was this activity before we were there, while we were there, and then after we were there. There's another podcast that added gentleman on he lives very close. He lives on a family farm. They have a ton of big footstep. They had no clue that we were there until after the fact. I double check because I asked the guy that interviewed him. I said, Hey, did this guy know that the BFRO expedition was going on while we were there? We had no clue. He had reports of bigfoot activity, plus seeing what he called orbs in the same timeframe that we did, plus a week and a half before that. The other cool thing about these sensors is the only way you know that your neighbor has one is going on the website and then looking in the area and it shows you this map. There's an app called Enigma that has them plotted, and this app is arguably it's not the best for data, but it is pretty helpful because it's the instagram of UFO stuff. Someone sees something that they can't explain, and they take a photo or a video and you always get the video that's the shakiest video ever. Everybody should go buy a tripod and just leave your phone. And that's the biggest thing you could do, is you want undeniable video proof. Hold your camera steady. It's not that hard. You go on this app and you can see this stuff. But they have plot marks for where those nonlinear radar are from my house. I think there's twelve or fifteen around this area within a forty five mile radius, which is cool. There's a lot of UFO people that live in Saint Louis that don't really communicate, probably for a good reason, but yeah, just cross referencing this stuff with hard packed data that is really hard to disprove. We saw these lights, and I knew the story was going to come out and people were going to be like, Yeah, that's bullshit. Whatever that didn't happen. It's okay. I check everything I possibly know that I can check to verify, and we did. It's a pretty large chunk of time where people were seeing the same thing or having the same experience, or sensors were picking up the same flight pattern. That we were seeing. It was weird because it's just minute movements, and every night it was in a different spot. One of the questions during was being the only UFO guy that apparently seems to go really into any Bigfoot type of expeditions or research. People are what do you think it's doing. My theory is at some point they're either standing for a mineral, which Missouri has a ton of ground mineral and a lot of really weird rock outcroppings that historically are tied to UFO activity. My thought is they're scanning for something, and it's looking for something, and it's probably not doing it just in this area. Those were the really big ones that kind of started to stick out. Now it's to the point where I will say this, I go as deep into the crazy as deep into the non normal avenues of trying to figure out what's going on as possible ethology, whether people want to admit it or not, has really long term, very relevant ties to occult magic and some of the belief stuff that's happened and been processed or come up with or invented in that realm. I dabble in the occult magic realm basically just because through research and trying to figure out a way to potentially make contact or have these experiences more than most people do. Everybody did it in the sixties. Everybody was doing it in the fifties. There were a couple people that were doing it in the US and the forties, some very famous rocketeers that are essentially the reason we had airplanes that had jets to take off during World War Two. The main guy, Jack Parsons, was a very high level a cult magician. He was America's version of Alistair Crowley and very tight with Alistair Crowley. If you're into UFOs and you don't think that magic is tied in, you're probably wrong, because these guys were making scientific breakthroughs way before they should have. Most of them were all doing some sort of accult magic or some sort of weird mystic whatever you want to call it. I have stuff that I subscribe to, I have stuff that I have used pretty regularly with a lot of really fascinating, really strange and sometimes creepy results. But now it's to the point where almost daily there's something that comes through that's super weird. I took a trip home to Indiana to hang out with some family, and there was a point where we went to a spot where I had thought that there was maybe some stuff going on, or where you look geographically would be a good spot to go and do some research. I'm out there with my son and my mom. We're hearing stuff in the woods. I've got these highly tweaked shooting muffs to amplify sound, and I start hearing this hum. Everybody in the UFO world knows that there's a sound that goes with some of these things. That's not across the board. It's not every type of phenomenon, but you start to hear this hum. As I'm hearing this hum, I immediately start looking up. I'm okay, we're getting something from somewhere. And within a good forty five minute to an hour block, we had seen seven separate lights at multiple altitudes, from different directions, all turning in ninety degree turns, basically in a very pointed location. It was almost stuff was coming in and looking around and then dropping down turning out. And we started noticing this. And there's three of us at this point. We're all looking up, we're watching them, and we just start seeing stuff moving around. Now every time I go to the woods anytime I'm somewhere where there's potential high activity, and I will say it's probably my fault if I totally understand that the phenomena potentially attaches to you, the more your brain goes okay, yeah, I'm open to this. I just start picking up on stuff all the time. I can go near an airport and we'll probably catch a glimpse of something that no one else will see. To someone who's not paying attention or train to look at that stuff, they just think it's a satellite or they think it's a shooting star, which sometimes it is, but the ones where you see them and you're okay, that's not either of those. It's hard to explain. Almost every time I go on an expedition at this point, we have really weird interference. For me. I think personally it comes from more of the UFO stuff and more of the open minded mental acceptance that there's a lot of stuff that we can't explain. I always get backlash about the magic thing because everybody thinks it's worshiping the devil in black magic and all this hooha shit that you read on the internet or hear from the fundamental Christian just put it out there. My mom was the youth minister for eighteen years. I grew up in a Catholic church. I've probably spent more time in a church than most people have in their entire lives, maybe combined by five people. I would go to church on Sunday and go with her every day after school. I didn't go to Catholic school or anything, but I was constantly in a church. I grew up with Jesus, and I get this little he is secretly worshiping the devil, blah blah blah, And it's no, you don't understand.
Speaker 3: That's not what it is.
Speaker 5: It's the attempt to try to understand a phenomena that has no boundary and should have no limit or cap on what you do to try to either a experience or be verify and then attempt to prove or help prove whatever's going on.
Speaker 6: And stay tuned for more sasquatch Otasy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: This kind of brings me to a weird point we were talking about. You had mentioned people only see bigfoot phenomena. One guy you said saw a craft land and then saw a bigfoot come out. People see orbs. A common thing in ufology is this theory of what everyone experiences obviously is totally different, but your experience or your visual sighting or or what you heard in the woods compared to the person that's right next to you could be totally different. There's this book It's a Big Deal and the Paranormal and the UFO world. It's called The Trickster and the Paranormal. Through ufology, there's this theory that stuff materializes or shows up basically as whatever your brain or your perception of reality, or whatever you're comfortable with. If you're cool with seeing it, it'll show up as that. If you're only thinking about bigfoot, there's potential that bigfoot that you saw could be a totally different phenomena, but it's manifesting itself as a bigfoot because your brain goes, oh, I'm out here looking for bigfoot. I know what this is. It's a bigfoot. People talk about tracks disappearing in the middle of nowhere. They'll find tracks and they'll follow them in the boof it's gone. People talk about seeing the things moving in ways that are really just not possible. I've heard crazy stories of these things booking it through razy thick brush without making noise, but you'll see them before and they're snapping trees. This trickster in the paranormal. It all brings up a good point that whatever the phenomena is, regardless of what camp it falls in UFO paranormal, ghost hauntings, it has the ability to basically appear as whatever you're accepting it to appear as our rules of physics and reality do not apply at all. People say that bigfoots and alterterrestrial I really subscribe to the potential that the people that are having those experiences are maybe only able to grasp that potential thing. But someone else in that group could see a dog man, or could see a skin walker or a wendingo, or you could have the told opposite and someone's in an expedition and they see a tall gray or they see a Nordic humans alien. That book really got me thinking, maybe these things are all connected, but maybe they're also able to go I'm going to show up as this. This person doesn't freak out and run the other way, because people are obviously walking into the woods or walking into remote areas to try to have these experiences. For me, the dog man thing is very creepy, very scary. I mentioned before, I don't get really spooked. I spend so much time in the woods. I spend time in these areas where most people are. You're an idiot for going alone. And that's the other thing too, I'm not researching with other people. Open invite. I'll say this, if you live in Missouri and you listen to one of these podcasts, or you listen to this episode and you want to come to my research area, I will meet you there, send you the locations, take you out the first time, and you could go out there as much as possible. I hate the fact that people are gate keeping, especially on land that they don't know. If you don't known the land, fit back, let everybody else go out there, because you never know what they're going to experience. People do this thing where they go and there's only bigfoot here. It's not an alien. But someone else could go out and have a totally different experience than you could. For me, it's like, yeah, show up, I'll take you out. I'll tell you everything that's happened. I'll show you all my evidence, and if you can debunk it, cool, Let's move on and go to another spot. Because I have a ton the dog man thing my brain. I would flip out if I was in the woods and saw a dog man, because it's just one of those things that's Yeah, I've seen weirder at this point. I've seen purple portals come out of nowhere and then clothes. I regularly have experiences our power will go out. I'm in my apartment right now. Our power will go out. There's sixty other apartments in here, and none of the other power goes out. It turns back on, and there's no trip on our board that says there was a fault here. I constantly get electronic interference. I literally have I'm not kidding. I have radio a foot from me because if there's some weird interference that comes during this call, I'll pop that on and try to scan and see what's going on, to maybe pick up on something that the computer was not able to handle going out. And if I see a dog man, I'm gonna freak out because my brain doesn't capture that and hold on to it and think, Okay, that's something that's tangible. That whole phenomena a dog man, all the stories are just they're really terrifying they're almost the worst of the worst. I'd rather see the devil than a dog man, because at least I can talk to the devil. Hey, what are you doing? Are you here to hurt me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Cool, all right, I'll see you later. Here's the LBRP to get you out of here. With a dog man, everything sounds they're just gonna eat you or chase you or scare the shit out of you. I don't want to see that, especially if I'm in the middle of the woods alone with no rifle and I've got nodes on, no light whatsoever, and I'm running a microbeacon red light and that's it. If I hear a growl and look up and see the equivalent of my border Collie's teeth, this huge, pitched off dog, I'm screwed. I'm done. That's it. I'm not going back to that spot. What's one of those things? Maybe whatever I'm experiencing knows that I'm absolutely terrified of dog man right now. Until I shoot one, I'm going to be totally freaked out forever. The minute I can pop one, then we're good. But the likelihood of that happening is probably one in one hundred thousand but everything else. If there's an alien in the middle of the trail, or if I'm driving down the country road in the middle of the night and there's an alien standing in the middle of the road and he ment and blacks me or take me wherever. That's cool. But it's one of those things. It's maybe the phenomena is paying attention and goes, Okay, this guy's really deep in. He can handle this. He can handle the daytime sightings of weird flying objects that he can't explain. He can handle getting the weird text from someone who took a video where there's kind of a hovering what people call the pill or the rod, and then one comes in and flies almost at a ninety degree angle, and they're within a couple inches of each other, and as the other one flies in, it's going mildly slow, and then it both out at two thousand plus miles an hour. I have that video. I'll send you that video too. It's perplexing, beyond belief. It's hard to explain. And this is I think a twenty five minute drive from US, right next to Scott Air Force Base, which is in Illinois, which has a ton of stuff that goes on there and this is a daytime video of a dude on a farm. That's yeah, I have this stuff happen all the time. This idea of being accepting and trying to understand that what you're seeing or what you think you're seeing may not be that. But it's also at some point it's respectful of the phenomenon, going Okay, you can handle this. We'll show up and do this. It's also hard to try to tell people in the Bigfoot realm that this is a possibility, because it's beyond wo to them. There's no way. I didn't know you you were an expert on Bigfoot. First of all, I didn't know there was such thing as an expert on bigfoot. Are you a scientist or are you quantum physics guru or whatever? Can you please explain to me why it's only bigfoot. I get a lot of weird books and then we go on an expedition and seventeen people see a light that's moving around erradically. In my brain, I'm going, Okay, there's potential that this is here because of me, because I focus on this stuff and it knows that there may be other people around, but it could be an isolated incident to where I was the only person that noticed it. But that's not what happened. It said, Okay, there's a couple of people here, we'll have one person see it and we'll get the UFO guys attention, which is exactly what happened on that certain one. It's trying to look at everything in a different way than most people are, and then trying to compile all of the data and going Okay, what's the possibility of this actually being this or this? It's hard to do, but it's also I think it's very beneficially. I don't know if you have questions on that point.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got tons of questions.
Speaker 4: But I know that you mentioned before we got on here that you had some questions about some of the things I had talked about that have happened to us here on our property. So if you want to get into that, we can certainly do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah. One of the things I know that you had mentioned that when you moved to the property, did you know that it had history in that area of sidings?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, are you from there? No?
Speaker 3: I was originally born and raised in Georgia.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you have family that's ever lived around that area. No, okay, cool, There's this thing that people have experiences, especially when you go back to your hometown or whatever. In the UFO world, we see a lot of lineage sidings. When I first heard you mentioned your property, you had moved out there and you started having stuff happened. That was the first thing I was. I wonder if he has family from here, or if he knew that AREO, had that stuff happen, or if you would experience something prior in that area. What came first? Did you see orbs or craft? I know at one point you had said that you had seen a craft when you were younger, maybe two times. I don't have my notes with me. Are there overlapping things that are similar between those two younger sightings versus what you're experiencing now.
Speaker 4: No, there was a sighting of a UFO large craft with my mom when I was sixteen.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: The other stuff that was going on earlier in life wasn't UFO related. It was ponded houses, weird, strange, demonic things in the house that we were living in when I was ten to thirteen ish. Then the other UFO stuff has been after that I've had experiences where I've seen them at the beach, flying over late at night when we're down on vacation. I had to experiences while I was up in Radium, BC, Canada, with God standing back at the end of twenty twenty three, one of the first or second nights of that expedition, Todd and Ashley were not there with us. It was Kyle, his dad, Richard, and myself. There's only three of us there. We watched UFOs for two hours plus.
Speaker 5: Okay, this was at Radium. Have you talked to Les Stroud? I know he had an experience up there where he said that he saw lights that he couldn't explain. I can't remember if you talked to him or not. I'm wondering if there's any cross there, because that's pretty concerning data in my eyes, the likelihood of two people having similar experiences in the same spot. I'm not saying it's a hoax. It seems what it would be is whatever was happening to both of you, knew that you were there, and knew that the group was relatively small, and maybe said Okay, we're going to go interact and this is a common thing that happens I mentioned earlier. Your buddy next to you can have a totally different experience and see a total different thing than you saw while you're both looking in the same exact way, or one person can see something and the other person can't. But it's interesting to have two people on the same timeline have the same experiences in an area that not very many people know. You're at Todd and Ashley. They're probably the only people that knew that you were there or your exact location. It'd be interesting to hear has he ever said that he's had stuff in that area.
Speaker 3: Let me start with Less.
Speaker 4: I've had conversations with Less about some of his experiences in the past. I actually have a call with him tomorrow because we're going out on expedition together at some point in time. But we're still trying to narrow down exactly when that's going to be and where it's going to be. Yeah, and I'm going to have some conversations with Less about tons of things his mind speak, some of the other experiences he's had with Bigfoot, and we're going to get into some of his UFO experiences as well and talk about that during the expedition as far as Todd is concerned, we were stoked. We being meet Kylin Richard were excited about what we'd seen. When Todd and Ashley got there, we were stoked to tell him about the experiences of watching these crazy aeronautic dances that we were watching seventy five eighty thousand feet above us. Todd could give a shit less. He didn't want to talk about UFOs. He doesn't care about UFOs. He's not into UFOs at all. It's all about Bigfoot all the time.
Speaker 1: With him.
Speaker 3: We just dismissed it and let it go.
Speaker 5: When you talk to Less, I would ask him see if he remembers general time and if you can cross reference time and then direction of travel too. A lot of times people see stuff coming from the same area. I think I listened to the podcast where you had mentioned that and was, oh, that's really crazy, because something eighty thousand feet in the sky is absolutely impossible to hoax. I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're Robert Bigelow or the US military or whoever. You're not flying fake UFO to make the erratic movements at altitude that high in crushing pressure. It's just not happening. It drives me crazy when people are oh, yeah, that's a drone. If there's no drone, that's a rocket. At that point, just sit down and use your brain. It would be interesting to see if you guys can cross reference those two incidences and see if the direction of travel was the same or relatively close. And then time wise is a big thing. People talk about the witching hour. That's a whole nother rabbit hole. We can go down on your property to get back to some of the questions I had When you're seeing stuff on your property, are you seeing structured craft or are you seeing lights in the woods, or are you seeing orbs.
Speaker 3: Never seen orbs? Okay, we've had a couple of experiences.
Speaker 4: I would say three experiences that I can recall immediately since we've been here on the property full time, which would be around the end of twenty nineteen through present day. Yeah, where we have been asleep, typically late at night. I don't really pay attention to the time. I usually cut my phone off, our Wi Fi off, we cut phones off, everything's off when we go to sleep, and we're totally in the dark. We don't even get to sell signal out here we would wake up to. There's no other way to describe it other than the entire area.
Speaker 3: Is lit up.
Speaker 4: That inside of the house is lit up by this light source. Whatever it is outside, Yeah, enough to wake both of us up. Danny and I are both sitting up in the bed. As soon as that happens, it goes dark. The entire area is now dark. That's happened at least three times. We are in the middle of nowhere. There are no lights next door. We don't have neighbors next door that have lights on. We don't have street lights. Nothing makes sense.
Speaker 3: There's no noise.
Speaker 4: It's not a search helicopter. I was a police officer. We had multiple helicopters of Atlanta Police that would search for people.
Speaker 3: They're loud.
Speaker 4: I know what a helicopter sounds. Yeah, it's not a drone. It's not any of the things that I can come up with to try to rationalize it. A wait, I can't tell you what it is.
Speaker 6: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: There was one time that we were out in the hot tub off the front of the house. Here, off the front of the deck and there was something similar behind the house, this big bright source of light that just lights up the area behind the house, and it's moving towards us, and by the time it gets to the back part of the house here the light goes out.
Speaker 3: We never saw what it was.
Speaker 4: It just disappeared, went completely dark. The only physical thing that we've seen, this really weird thing that happened. This is the most recent thing. And I've never talked about this on the show. I've only told a couple of people about it because I don't know what to make of it. There's a big ridge behind us. Our property goes up. It takes about forty five minutes to hike to the back of our property up this ridge and off to the left a bit i'd say maybe a mile from us, give or take. We have a neighbor who purchased property and he built a house way on the back of the very top of this ridge. The only way that I know the house is back there is I flow in my drone over it, and I was able to see it. We were looking in that area, but way to the right, to the back of the ridge, there was a light that was lit up pretty bright through the trees. At first we thought it was the moon, but the moon hadn't made it to that area. The moon was probably due west at this point, and this is almost directly north that we're seeing this. It was me and Danny out on the front porch. He actually, I think, called my attention to it, and I go out and what is that. I get my binoculars and start looking through the binoculars. There's tree cover, it's thick back there, but I could see this thing. It appeared to be stationary, but I could see the light through the trees in the binoculars. It was three points of light that made a triangle. It wasn't moving that I could tell. The light seemed to be equidistant between each other, but it formed a triangle.
Speaker 3: Two lights at the top, one at the bottom.
Speaker 5: Did it have a center light, not that I recall, No, I just recalled that three lights. It was less beam but more ambient from the three light sources on it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: Do you have any estimation of how big it was?
Speaker 4: Hard to say. I don't know how far away it was. It's very difficult for me to say. We have this little small trampoline outside that you use for calstenics and whatever. About that size is the feeling that I had from what I was seeing. Now, again, it could have been smaller, it could have been bigger.
Speaker 3: I don't know how far away it was.
Speaker 4: I really can't tell you exactly, but that's the feeling that I got was it was about that size. You're talking maybe what four feet around?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's crazy. The black triangle thing is very interesting if you look historically at what people have seen over the years. I will say this just before I get into this goes back to the whole trickster in the paranormal. Whatever your brain is able to accept at that time, stuff may manifest as that. If you start looking through the timeline of craft, you have the two pipeans, the pie ten flying saucer, and then it goes into the more smooth flying saucer. Then we started hearing the rod thing for a long time, and the black triangle in varying sizes, or the fast movers that are these tiny little rods or balls that just burn through or radically at very high rates of speed. It would be interesting to look in your area at some of the UFO reports and see if people are seeing the same thing. It would also be really interesting to get a sensor to you, because then you would be able to tell even if your WiFi is off, this thing will still record via power. It doesn't need the Wi Fi to do anything. It just reboots as soon as the Wi Fi goes back on, and it would give you a direction to travel, especially if it's that close to your house. There's no noise whatsoever when you're seeing lights. No most people have the experience where they hear the hum or a high pitched wine, or they notice a rumbling in the ground when they see this stuff. The fact that it's absolutely silent is wild to me. It's probably aware that you're there and aware. This goes with everything being from the same thing or everything connected. It knows that if you hear a sound, you're probably going to run out and be go, what is this? That's really wild. It would be really interesting to see it on a sensor. Do you get electronic manipulation or interference out there.
Speaker 3: No, because there's nothing to interfere with us.
Speaker 4: But I will say this, and I was racking my brain as you were talking because I don't want to talk about this and then not be able to produce it. I'm almost positive I saved this audio because I ordered the audio recorders that I still take in the field. I was just on a camp out speaking gig this past weekend and I took audio recorders with me, and these are the same ones that I took. I ordered these audio recorders and I started using them on the property here. Okay, a couple of times I put them both out. They're identical. They're the exact same thing. I put them out get very good results. There was one particular night shortly after I bought these recorders, and it's only happened one time. I've still used the recorders and I've never been able to replicate it to this day. It was a very strange. I literally put it on the deck of our house. It's right outside the front door, on the deck. It's very difficult to explain the only way I've ever been able to explain it. I've sent it to Doug Hihcheck. I sent it to a couple of people that I trust that are pretty good with audio. They've said, I have no clue what that is. Some of the things that you would hear in a movie about aliens when they're trying to portray a sound that's alien.
Speaker 5: Is it the high pitched warp? It's not a hum, but it's almost what you would assume a ray shooting a laser. And it's got a weird, not mechanical sound.
Speaker 3: It's more on the staticy kind of sound.
Speaker 5: It would be interesting to hear that. You'll be at the Ozark Mountain conference right. Yes, you can bring it. Even if it's just a sound file that I can hear, it be interesting to hear. When you first started talking about it, I was, Oh, this guy he's gonna get it because he's having experiences on his property. Have you ever experienced any type of time dilation or have you taken any video or photo in the area where stuff seems to lag? You're panning with your camera and then you get to a point and you go and you're moving fluidly, but when you review the video, there's a point where it's smooth, and then it lags really hard, and then it's smooth again.
Speaker 3: Nothing that I can think of off the top of my iad No.
Speaker 5: I saw you perk up at the time dilation.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think of anything that I've consciously experienced that I could quite to or relate to that. I can't think of anything right off the top of my head.
Speaker 5: Now, okay, there's a dumbest experiment possible. You can attribute it to mass hysteria. At this point from X files, we do this thing that's I'm almost ashamed to even mention it because it's low tech and it's ridiculous. Two stopwatches, You click them, you have a control, they're set at the same time, and you just let them rit leave them for whatever. Put one in a Faraday bag or something that blocks any type of electronic interference, whatsoever. The best thing to do is I do this digitally, but if you can get who old school wind stopwatches and make sure you wind the crap out of them before you do this, Take an electronic stopwatch and a mechanical stopwatch, put two of them in a Fara day bag, set them off somewhere, and then just leave them. I would be highly surprised if you had an instant where you saw these lights and those two were not affected, either the digital ones or the mechanical ones. This is the stupidest low tech, scientific controlled experiment to prove time dilation that you possibly can have. But it's wild because I've seen it happen, and I've seen video and photographic evidence of watches being off quite a bit. I get a ton of interference with the compasses. I have a risk compass on all the time with a watch, just to make sure at least if I'm having an experience, I can set the time and mildly note where I'm at in my research area. I started having literally one compass that doesn't move, and then another one rotates, and it's clockwise counterclockwise. I talked about it on another podcast. I separate them. They're isolated from electronics. They're both in a Fara day bag. I pull them out separately and can set one on the ground and then walk twenty feet away and set the other one down, and walk back and forth and watch one of them spend. Someone had said, all the area that you're in has a geomagnetic anomaly in the point where you set a compass down. I'm not an idiot. I picked that compass up, move it, and then move the other one, and the compass that was spinning will still rotate in a totally different location. These are low tier experiments for morons. Basically, there should be one of those how to check for time dilation dummy books, or the how to check for geomagnetic anomalies in your area or magnetic stuff that can affect your electronics.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you really quickly before we get out of here. Is there a couple of things that you can give folks because people are going to hear this and there will be those people that say, man, I want to go out there and try to look for some of this stuff. Is there anything that you can recommend as far as maybe a tool or two that is pretty easily accessible to people that are interested in this if they're going out and doing bigfoot research or whatever kind of research they're doing, that you could recommend that they could go out and maybe pick up on Amazon or find a radio shag somewhere and pick up to take out to measure some of this stuff. They can verify what they're experiencing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's three big ones that are really easy to get that I recommend for everybody. The first one is two identical stopwatches and two identical watches that record time. Those are the two biggest you can get. I wear a relatively cheap cassio and a risk compass that goes everywhere with me that way. It sounds dumb, but you can really grab a lot of data, and if you're experiencing something, you can click the time notote on your watch and know exactly what time something happened, and then potentially go back and try to cross reference data with recording video whatever. The other one is. It's two pieces of sound equipment. A recorder that connects to the end of a stick or that you're not holding in your hand, or a recorder that's isolated that you can connect to a small tripod. The reason you don't want to hold it is because the more nervous you get, the you're gonna grip. But as your heart rate starts to slow, you're gonna get interference with a low audible but not really audible and hard to explain heartbeat in those recorders that everybody's death gripping when they're hearing something going on. The other thing to go along with the recorder is a set of shooting earmuffs minor highly tweet I run a pair of impact sport. You can get him at fast pro shops. Give this man some money for this free ad here or any place that sells firearm stuff. Put those on. Wear him in the woods as soon as you get out of the car, put them on, turn them on. You'll probably start having stuff that you start noticing. And then if you have that recorder, click that recorder on, click your watch. Cross reference those three pieces of data. The last one, without getting really crazy tech wise, is get a UHV or a VHF radio. Amazon has the bow thing. I think the cheapest one I have is thirty bucks, and I run it all the time. If you learn how to scan through both sets of frequencies, most people don't realize it, you're going to start to get electronic interference from potentially something that's around, whether it's the UFO or Bigfoot, and sometimes even the whole EVP that's a radio signal. Essentially, you should be able to pick it up with an ultra high frequency or something the equivalent to where you could start getting static. People don't pay attention to static, but it's very important from my field because I start hearing patterns in static that don't make sense with other things. The last thing that's really easy to get is use the on X map. Get an on X map on your phone. When you start having stuff happen. Mark a pin or a waypoint. Do you know where you were, and then you can go back. If it's nighttime or something happens and you got to get out of there, then you can go back. I have a lot of issues. I get waypoints that go a million miles away from where I put them, and that's my fault because of all this stuff I'm into.
Speaker 1: But use it.
Speaker 5: Those maps on a phone allows you to very easily pinpoint. I had an experience here, and if you use all of those in conjunction, you might be surprised with what you start to see when you start uploading stuff digitally. Those are the three big ones, the higher tech stuff. I think I mentioned it before. I'm doing a book that basically gives a few page rundown of all the electronics that I use, where they come from, how much they cost, and how to use them without going into a whole entire episode on tech. It's hard to mention some of that stuff because it is detailed and it's really weird compared to what most people are using. Those are the big ones. Those are the easiest that everybody can have.
Speaker 4: You mentioned it earlier. I'll be in Missouri for the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference on October the fourth, and then we'll be at the camp out google Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference. Go to the website, reach out to Marianne and get your ticket and come by and see us there. I am looking forward to hanging out with you there, Levi, and maybe even getting into some things in your research area. Who knows what we have time for, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Man, Thanks so much for coming back and sharing even more of your knowledge and experiences with us.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, anytime, if anybody wants to shoot me an email or house questions or whatever too, I always put it out there. It's just Levi at narcop dot org, the same as the gene Levi na r cop dot org. I get bombarded with crazy emails. Some of them are really weird and usually lead to some other crazy finding or cross reference. If I don't get back to you immediately, I promise I will when I can, Because since I started doing all this stuff and putting it out there, the response has just been insane.
Speaker 2: They say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay inside.
Speaker 7: Step Step said step.
Speaker 2: Chid the child that chart.
Speaker 8: Everything came right back pride back, joy for me, You Joy stay right there, you come it right away, and still still stay said things.
Speaker 2: Fast, fact, do do do, talk about the.
Speaker 7: Games. Still steps us Stassus THESS