Speaker 1: We are probably live. It is April twenty third, twenty twenty five, eight twenty a m. I had to restart and start up and set up everything all over again. I don't know why. It was probably shut off in the middle of the night by you. I what do you call it? Fucking windows forcing updates when I say no, no, no, no, I phone did the same thing. I'm pretty sure that that restarted itself too, or it's trying to get me to every time they do that. But if it comes to the phone, they're trying to trying to force into plant obsolescence. So I always say no to the updates because in the past, and I didn't fight it enough the moment they actually finally got through, and I would like, you know, try to find a way to get off that screen, even if it didn't have an ex or it didn't have a yes or no response. I try to get off the screen somehow, pressing anyone I could to get away from it, like subvert it, circumvent it. Sometimes we just do it anyway. Then we come back and malfunction. I'd have to buy a new phone. So I never ever, ever, ever allow for updates. And when they try to force them. I get infuriated. So now just doing the same thing with my computer, and you know that in October they're going to do stop what they call providing what do they call it support is the word that they use, but not going to provide support for Windows ten anymore, which basically means once that happens, all the certificates for websites won't be recognized, which means you won't be able to use it. You're getting forced into Windows eleven, which is gonna be absolutely help from as people including myself and I al serve because of the augmented well let's just say modified custom Windows ten that I have on this computer. I'll have to talk to Josh about that. Whether or not the update it's gonna recognize it as being invalid because it's not, but it's you know what I mean, or if it's going to do something else to screw up my computer I do. I don't want to mess with Windows eleven. The whole purpose of not doing Linux so that I could use da Vinci resolve. So I'm stuck with until until the venture you're resolved makes an actual Linux and not a freaking arch Linux. What the hell it's called the stupid one. Then when they make one for uh mint cinnamon, then I'll be in I'll be in business. But until then, I have to use this crap. All right, enough of that. Here we go, well kind of kind of do you do? You come on? Single thing? Uh, don't do it yet, I know? Shut up? Oh cool, I can move it there, all right? Now, I got another video final here deep breath, there you go. I gotta do the other one. Hello, it's gonna pop up, and I gotta stop it again.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Shut up, that's what I'm saying. No, it's nice that I can pull this up, though, I just should have done it before I started, because it's automatically sets it, which is gay, Like, who the hell needs that? Well, how about I decide? Uh then get rid of all together? But damn, all right, we'll start here. Right, you're rue beneath me, you're routing, you relating? All right? That works, that works. That's gonna remove all these other ones? No I did all right, boom, there we go. Cool, and I can just sleave them there if I wanted to. Okay, all right, all right, I can get there. I can get used to this. This is kind of This is kind of like doing it the way they do it over on Rumble Studio. So screw you, guys, whatever Rumble Studio. Get a bigger screen to look at though my monitor is only like this big to see everything that's on the screen. Now, let's see if I can pull this off. Excuse me whilest I whipped this out? All right? No, not that one. Oh shut up, jesus. You press the button and it starts it? Yeah, something my phone, My computer restarted itself like an ass fucker, That's what happened. It's being an ass. Now where's the one that I had set up for today? Are you fucking with me? Now? It was there? Okay, I see it. Pieces of corrap, that's what they are, all right. I know it's too really for my colorful language. All right, So here is Ripchi from bostonio. And why am I on that side again? You dix? Stop fucking moving around? If I put myself on the spot, put leave it there like that is how I added, asshole. Why donna put myself in the corner here now and let me do this too, because I'm fancy. I can be fancy, do you know. Let's see do that. But I'll go like this. There there you go, just right now. Okay, Richie, oh, Richie, this is actually pretty good. It's only like seventeen minutes. I'll be doing commentary. Of course. How's Everba doing out there? Talk to me? Do it now? Well you still can? Why is this not? Oh? Fuck your face? Hold on, hold on, I said, refresh bag. All right, let's see it was supposed to take it. No, there it goes. Yeah, we have a grand total of dose and I'm one of them. All right, Well, good morning over there on FTJ. I know I had to have two set up today for the stream yard, so I couldn't use the because I have to go back into the destinations and change it again, and I just will probably forget and I probably still have to do that for doctor Glidden when he comes on. So even though there's there was a place marker for this video, it popped up a different one to start the show today. So if everybody, if people were sitting waiting on that one, it's still not starting because you'd have to refresh and go back to the uh the page, my page, my channel page on job based FTJ in order to see what's happening and let's see. Yeah, there's nobody over in the chat here yet and YouTube. I'm just check you around, see where everybody's at. Just seeing what everybody's doing. Let's look at this guy here and yeah, don't forget that. At eleven am Pacific time, we have doctor Peter Glidden on for ask doctor Glidden. I want to asking about mammograms. I spun the questions. I'm going to try to figure out how to look at my bookmarks in order to ask him questions about the book of his that I read that I bought. So this brand new book is how to Leave Big Farmer Behind. And you get twenty percent off the physical copy when you become a member, and you get fifty percent off of that when you use my link plus my code in that order and you get that off my website or you get it right through the description here. You can actually see it in either green or whatever color appears on your screen. It says, you know the ah GTPs Leave Big Farmer Behind dot com question mark via equals PG and d health. You colick that and then you type in ball bussers all lowercase in those spaces when it comes to the screen to sign up. What am I looking for the fun?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, come on, No, son of a bitch, there you go? All right? Cool? So here it comes you guys ready, it's gonna be a tip. Well, I don't know. I go through this type of information often. It's just that, how do I put it? It's not some of some of the some of the leaps and bounds that other people take, I don't because I know better than you get wrapped up in the little trails that they want you to follow. But this is good, this is this is a decent one.
Speaker 4: Pope Francis has died. The eighty eight year old Pontiff passed away just hours after he's surprised many by addressing the Easter Sunday.
Speaker 1: You look like the same dude they have dragged out there?
Speaker 5: Does it?
Speaker 1: Does it? You put anybody in a white student a funny jewish hat, and they kind of look the same. Old people have this tendency of all looking old. Isn't that convenient? Just like when they said, and then this could also be true, like Barbara Pierce is Awiser Crowley's daughter. That could very well be true because her mother was banging an Alsa Crowley in a ritual sex magic, so that checks out. But when they take older pictures of both of them, that's retarded. Take showed two pictures of them next to each other in their youth and compare those. They never do that, they only show old pictures. Well, people age relatively the same way, and that's a stupid way to do it. That's a retarded way to do it.
Speaker 4: Out at Saint Peter's even riding through the square and his famous Pope mobile.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, my girl Worm founder Klaus Schwab has officially stepped down. What are the odds indeed that Klaus Schwab would be stepping down on the same exact day that Pope Francis passed away at eighty eight, ran.
Speaker 1: This article from some suspect that he and Kanye West have something in common, at least in a complexion. The guy who's talking now.
Speaker 6: Echoes on to say that the Geneva based World Economic Forum made the announcement on Monday, after revealing earlier this month that the eighty seven year old Schwab hoover a decade.
Speaker 1: It's probably that sensation that I get that you know, he expects he's expecting higher praise for lower effort. Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 6: It has been the face of the Davos get together, would be stepping down without giving a firm timeline.
Speaker 3: In this scatter eighty eight constellations eighty eight. And this gets back into Freemason and all of the lodges, the old lodges, especially in England, when you go into their temple, they have a black and white chick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do mental gymnastics to avoid saying Jude, don't they. Oh it's the Freemasons. Yeah, okay, thank you Bill Cooper for that misdirection. But how about we talk about what's really going on? And if you don't want to call them the j word, and then you go and you say, I don't know what they really are, Saturn Colt, They'll could the mascuerraiders, the liars, that thieves, the cutthroats, the bandits, the ones who are not just balls but like over their head in black magic, not balls deep. No, they're only balls deep in children, because that's how they roll to floor.
Speaker 3: And for years people finally complained about mostly the old municipal buildings, all of them had black and white, the old DCT towel black and white.
Speaker 7: Libraries, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in the you're saying the black and white tiles, mixing the good with the bad, or what they do in Cobbolism, which is what Cabalism is, what they what Freemasonry has been based on since the seventeen eighties seventeen upper eighties, right, because you have people like John Robison, which I talked about my book, and I'm probably gonna have to talk about him some more. And Sama Morse in the next one, he was he was witnessing in the British lodges in France and in Germany the infiltration of the Frank of the Francists and the Jesuits aka the Perfectible List, and how they were changing the the nature. And if you don't know, this is a thing, it is a thing. In every lodge they have a grigory or a what do they call it, a familiar type of spirit. So when all their energies are together, that makes it it creates like their quote unquote archetype type of thing. And so each lodge has its own character right, its own presence because they do shit there right, at least the at least the uppers do when all the other tards are gone home drunk and filled with food. That's what they do.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: A grigory is a sense, right that that was a whole thing that was applied to that post the seventeens eighties, because they were dabbling into sicker magic from these old seven cults that we talk about that has lasted. And if I'm going to go through more proofs today, we're gonna go through an awful lot of them, actually, and I'll skip around a little bit when we go to the makers of civilization and Racian culture, because we'll get more out of it if I do that, right right, crack on my screen, nigga, please No, I don't think so you could, but I do have it's birthday. Yeah, yeah it was. He was one hundred and thirty six. He doesn't look at day over. Well it's a picture, right, Okay, all right, I'm just getting myself ready for the next section. So Nicholas in nineteen sixty eight. It doesn't make sense, but it's just a going through the largest thing. At first, I'm like, okay, can I roll my eyes? Yeah? And then he then he actually does express things that actually are important for most people. They don't get it, which is the black and white tiles. You see the same thing on the chess board. I think he says checkers. Checkers is usually red and black, not wait and black. So I think he might have made I think he may have said checkers. It's he says, there's eighty eight squares there. I never counted, and sit there, encounter. I don't have. I don't have what do you call it. I don't have aspergers like that. I'm not I'm not rain Man. So I know I didn't look at the board and go eighty eight eighty eight. You know there's still four in the box for in the box.
Speaker 3: Free Mason temples now and some of the nichel ones still up and everything they have the black and white floor, okay. Now in the garden.
Speaker 1: They God told them it's like something that kids made for their high school, like theater, that freaking little metal bug thing.
Speaker 3: Take of any tree, anything whatever, but stay away from the tree of good and evil. Black and white.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the mixture of magic and good. So that's what they're talking about there, you win the knowledge of good and evil. So this guy's trying to make a case for Christianity in a way, but he's missing the whole point here. It's the it's the devil cult, it's the Satanic Saturn chronos set Yahweh cult. That's telling you. These Jews that they decided to call themselves after the fact, are telling you through their perspective, telling their people don't touch the tree of knowledge of good and evil, don't learn the difference between good and bad, because then you'll understand our nature and you will run scared from us, and you will hide in fucking caves like they did. Why Adam and Eve are covering up when you know, good old psychopathic Yahway comes storming through saying, where's everybody? You're God, idiot, you should have already known that. But you're not God, and you should have known what was going to happen before it happened. Jack asked, But you're not God.
Speaker 3: Or whatever you want. Don't partake of that. You're not supposed to. So anyway, what the Freemason said, and I told you earlier in this this this video is they're building a temple the wrong way.
Speaker 1: They're trying to are building a religion. We are building it better.
Speaker 3: Hell, Realda the rebuild man, a transj you man. Okay, So anyway, going back to the piano. You've heard them as above, so below, okay, anything magic? David Carperfield will tell you, David, when I tell you what is the formula in the basis for all of magic? It is as above?
Speaker 2: So what.
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 1: That's not how freaking me?
Speaker 3: If they're really good at magic? Okay, So in sky or eighty eight constellation stars. See the floor in the temple, there's eighty eight squares black and white.
Speaker 1: So so if that's true, then a room can only be so big if every room is eighty eight squares in so each each each room can only be that those those dimensions like how many across, however many down eight and ten if you want to go that way floor, whatever the fuck it is, right, that doesn't make sense. I don't agree with you. It's sorry. It doesn't matter how many are on the floor. They're not gonna that's not gonna govern the size of the rooms for their holes. That would be stupid. But we get the concept. You're stuck on the eighty eight a little bit. But I get it because one thing they don't say, the one thing they should say. Let's look it up, so you don't think it's just me saying this, what is the number of Saturn? Question of mark? I said, question mark mother. In numerology, the number eight is associated with the planet Saturn. Saturn is the ruling planet of those born on the eight seventeenth, twenty six of any month, as well as those born in the zodiac signs of Capricorn, Aquarius, and Libra. Like that means something to somebody that's not a fucking tool bag. NASA, Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun. Oh thank you, NASA. You're a retard. Let's see the number of Saturn and astrology e eCos Saturn eight seventeen and sixteen born blah blah blah blah blah Jesus Christ. So the reason why seventeen and twenty six is because when you add one to seven, you get eight. When you add two and six, you get eight. And that's how those that Jimatria crap works, right, since there's no you know, forty fourth day in the of the month, so you know, because four plus four would be eight. You see what I'm saying here, You see what I'm getting that? All right, I'm glad to do. There's no thirty seventh day or there whatever do math. There's no thirty fifth day either, So three plus five you get it, you get it, you get it? All right? Good? Um, let's see this article number five eight is number seven. The planet is called the Malific. It is a planet of problems. Therefore, if a person has problems on all fronts, then it is a planet that oversees them. Everyone who was but get we already know that. But in the Vedic, oh here we go, we're getting into our people. Maybe kind of is it post corruption or pre corruption? Because we got a little stupid too, And I'll talk about that today. In the Vedic treatises, it is very it is very written about that's just stupid. This person that's not smart. I'm very writing about this now. It is often written about is whatever the treatisey, it is written about him that this teacher constantly provokes us to karmic situations. Oh, look at that, like magic would force you through its will. Yeah, it has been made into many films. In the Veda tradition, when a person makes efforts, when he overcomes difficulties somehow tries, then Saturn begins to rejoice and help him. Yeah, if you're playing along with her, his sick fucking game and giving him what he wants. Sure, but at first he observes and strengthens events and difficult in a difficult direction. Then he sees that the person has passed these obstacles. Sounds like Satan because he's the adversary who is also the tester. Sounds like job, doesn't it? Then another obstacle, and then will I'll be more inteligent, I'll help his comrade. He's trying about bullshit. So content one in the manifesture and human manifestation of human beings to Saturn and ignorance, Saturn and passions with all that means Saturn Day is Saturday, and we have many weddings on Saturday. In fact, it is contraindicated. Why would somebody use that word. You don't have to get out either. You need to devote this date of meditation. This person is not smart. We need to have a different person talking. They think they're saying something that they're not. An Indian propet says that if you want to prolong your life, rest on Saturday. Okay, well, then don't don't go to Quora for answers. Third idiots, Oh, here's a guy with the Dotata said, let's see what he has to say. Hindu mythology about planet Saturn. According to Hindu mythology, planet Saturn is also called Yama, y a m a or I would imagine that would also be Yam from the stories of Ball in the ball cycle of Yugaridic texts, ball cycle number two actually a ball cycle number one is when he fought Yam and Mott, who is the the deity of dead. You know, the be the Ball character isn't really a bad dude, which makes me think he's more of a Bell character be Ill. And there was Mardok, the son of the duke. That would make him his son Kane if they kept with the same tradition. But if it's bastardized, then it could be anything but Ea or Inky. His son is mardk according to him, do mythology planning centers. I was called Yama is chief governor of longevity. Really, it basically carries forward the duty of Shiva is a cold, icy planet. How do you know? You been there? Fucker?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Did you believe in anything that they tell you? And here's a rude draw. I should have said that, rude da. It's a message to you rude draw Oh it's a message, all right, you don't know, you don't know specials. Stop you're messing around. Better think of your future. Then, uh, let's see. So longevity does that put him in the Kronos category or the three Fates gods category? A consort of Hecate I E Lilith I E. Oh, I don't know what's the other chick Airis, who is always followed by saturn Aris was also the name of the strain of fake. I can't say that in this channel, can I the fake thing that they were talking about since twenty nineteen? You get him sign to talk about? Yeah, okay, that thing cooties there. That strain that they said was only that was more affecting kids. Oh you mean like Lilith who steals them? Okay and her fourteen uh children? Fourteen? Again, there's a number of osyrus right, saturn is a barren, binding, cold, constantly dry, defensive, hard, nervous. They're not talking about the freaking big ass hexagon HEXAGRAMA hexagon whatever I body parts, It rules over system, bone, hair and growth, ears, teeth. But how do we know this? Shut up? All right, we're done, We're done. With the dumb stuff. Get back to this.
Speaker 3: Okay, as above, so belong. The piano represents that as well, and anything.
Speaker 1: That is black and white must be. All right, let's get back to this guy real quick.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the whole thing. When you see and then it'll come up wrong.
Speaker 1: This was the weak part of the of the video. So here we go.
Speaker 3: Good and evil. You're not supposed to that's what it stands for.
Speaker 1: That was a blended too. But the tree itself isn't the problem. The tree of knowledge. That's just saying that somebody taught people that they were being screwed, and that's not good for the people who are screwing, and therefore don't eat from that tree. And also, by the way, the actual tree, their own apple tree, was an antidote to their poison, their pharmachia, their venom. They're purple that Ammon talks about. So that's another reason why you're not supposed to eat from their tree.
Speaker 3: That floor and checkerboard. The pianos as a bottle of so below tones frequencies. Control it with tones and frequencies.
Speaker 9: Okay, he's got well, yeah, things are getting pretty spicy now, aren't they do you guys, remember the time I told you about a book called The Last President where Donald Trump would be the last president.
Speaker 10: Well, it would appear that we've had the last Pope, or at least that's what the rumor is, because things are falling in line like I've never seen before ever, the use of the number eighty eight. The Pope dies at eighty eight. Klaus Schwab steps down at eighty seven. He's living in his eighty eight pear on earth. Do you see what I'm saying, The numerology, everything that was at the last Olympics that Nicholson just explained, and what seconds of Horror is about to explain.
Speaker 7: Things are going to get crazy. They are doing this.
Speaker 10: They are doing all the magical incantations they need to do in order to bring on the new World order. And meanwhile, don't forget this. Meanwhile, in order to do a magical ritual of this magnitude, you need to have constant, constant human sacrifices. And that's where our fellas on the other side, over in the Middle East.
Speaker 7: They take care of that for us. They hold it down. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I can't say it here on this platform, but it will be on Richie from Boston TV, probably Bitchhoot and probably rumble for it. There can't post everything here because what I'm going to show you is horrendous, horrendous. They're not fighting a war, They're just simply erasing an entire people with men, women and children.
Speaker 7: But on that, I'll digress back two minutes of horror. Seconds of horror.
Speaker 6: Right, Pope Francis passed away at the tender age of eighty eight. Now I'm not going to go the whole quote unquote conspiratorial route. People in their seventies, eighties, nineties not really a surprise when they pass away.
Speaker 7: It's what they do.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, let you know what, just because he passed away at the age of eighty eight and it's what older people do, doesn't mean we can't take a look at a few things that may seem a little suspicious, doesn't It doesn't really take that off the table. It is like when Peter Higgs, who the God Particle is named after, just happened to pass away on April eighth, the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's okay though, but it's not the God particles, so people need to stop calling it that. It's the goddamn particle because they made it up because they couldn't find it, because not everything is matter for these being counters and listen to Ken Wheeler for a while to understand what the hell that means. There's nothing called a photon. That's another occultic fucking name or something that doesn't exist. There's no matter when it comes to an irritation within the ether that causes illumination, there's no matter there. So if it doesn't have matter to it, they can't measure it. If they can't measure it, these retards says, say, it can't exist. So actually electrons can't exist either, because they're points of a magnetic field. There is no matter there. It's like the null point of a magnet. Oopsie, So this is all bullshit. They called it the goddamn particle because they couldn't find it. It was changed god part particles so they could mystify it for retards and constantly drive that in people's says, thinking that they found some magical thing that's going to either create or destroy the world and it's not. It's the goddamn particle because they're having a hard time trying to find something that's not really there, all right, now we're here.
Speaker 6: Hey are the solar eclipse when Cerin fired off the large hadron collider looking for dark matter.
Speaker 1: They had a large hadron that day. Must have been watching some funky skin Max.
Speaker 6: Yes, he's over ninety, but again, what are the odds?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 6: There are people out there that are really focused on the fact that he passed away a day after Easter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but let's not forget what we saw yesterday and twenty twenty one. That news anchor was like, uh, he died at Whoopsies, all right, and she was talking about him, talking about Cootie's Cooties nineteen.
Speaker 6: For Monday, talking about how big of a coincidence that happens to be.
Speaker 1: He said, everybody should get the lethal single thing into their arm, like I didn't actually, and then this doesn't even look anything like them. I don't care. How boy, did you make a face? It's not the same, dude. I doubt this person probably died, but I don't think he was. Frankie. No, Frankie Brigoglio. Brigolio will live on in the hearts and minds of all the children he's made suffer through his uh rapes and sales of their of their souls to other people.
Speaker 6: But he actually passed away on the day that Rome had been founded. Now, according to tradition, on April twenty first, seven fifty three BC, Romulus and his twin brother Remus found.
Speaker 1: Rome of the Wolf cult of the freaking eden Kites, remember that, because they're suckled by the mother wolf. Who's the mother wolf Heidi. So they're saying that their descendants of not because they're in the same contemporary times. No, it's not that. It's because they're of this cult that still existed. Even after our Gothic ancestors put down their leadership, they still did their thing. They still had sorcerers out there, they still had people underground, like we said, and they continue to come back. Do you think it's easy to get rid of a parasite. It's not a parasite cleanse. They just you know, we basically were doing the the allopathic method of just cutting out the tumor, but not finding the root cause of it. Right, we just cut out the tumor that we saw, see what I mean, home on.
Speaker 6: The site where they were suckled by a she wolf as orphan infants. And if you really wanted to get technical mythology states they founded Rome the year seven fifty three. Pope Francis just happened to pass away seven thirty five in the morning. Where have we heard that name before? Romulus and Remus they also just happened to be the names of the two dire wolves that were supposedly brought back from extinction. Now, I'm not going to go through the whole thing again. I did another video on them before.
Speaker 1: Remember, there's like fourteen or twenty million differences in this fake science that they have called genetics that they would have had to have altered in order to but they used a gray wolf. They said, there's fourteen million different things. They changed twenty of them twenty and they're saying that this is a dire wolf. No, they just made a gray wolf. Way, congratulations, retards, and it might get bigger, who knows, maybe the growth of roone will continue on a little bit longer. Cute, No, it is a cute animal. It's not really an abomination. That's just an alteration.
Speaker 6: Yes, they are gray wolves with their DNA or genes manipulated. But again that's their names, Romulus and Remus. And it was announced right before Pope Francis passed away five days before Elon Musk named his most recent child Romulus.
Speaker 1: I did not know that that is funny interesting because we already know everything with this dude is X right, and it's not because of the Cross of Saint Andrew. I can guarantee you that everything about this guy it's extas X that brand, X Russell brand. This is all part of their cult, right, and they they hijack, co opt and repurpose in the inverted manner everything that was important to our people and our sun worship or or not really a sun worship, being a sad I mean the Sun cult. It's just call it the Cult of Roaldo now or the Church of Roalda. And you should become a member. I'm not saying I want to lead it, but I mean I think I think you need me too, at least until list until I pass it on to to Voodoo Ranger or someone.
Speaker 6: All right, So what is up with the name of Romulus and Remus heavily focused in the news lately, and now we have Pope Francis pecily.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, where's my aspin to excuse me? Your balls are showing Bonby.
Speaker 6: Dona way on the day in Roman mythology that Romulus and Remus had founded Rome.
Speaker 1: I wish think they tried. Did they even try with this guy to can look the same? It's like, here, give us an old bald dude and we'll dress them up the rest of the way. We're good, And what the hell?
Speaker 6: It was rather interesting because we also see this name pop up in Hollywood too, in the most recent alien movie that had.
Speaker 1: To do with this, was like a straight to video, even though that's not really a thing anymore. Straight to video alien movie Force Pregnancy.
Speaker 6: The movie is called Alien Romulus. So was it some sort of sacrifice or a ritual that the pope would pass away?
Speaker 1: I no, dude probably was already dead. They just announced these things when they want to, and then somebody made some big deal about it happening on the on the What was it the birthday or the death of the queen? Who cares? Who cares? I think it's more important that it was the dave Rome was founded. If they're trying to concentrate, consecrate, even though you would think that the Jews would be against all that, No, it's not, because it's part of their cult. That's why they survived through Rome's existence in the first place, because they were of the cult, and they were not the ov San Heedron was actually the hierarchy sorcerers of that cult. So that's why they didn't get screwed with very much. They took down other groups of Jews like Tacticists did, and did all kinds of Titus I'm sorry Titus did and uh Pedaslavius starved them all out, made some and then Josephus comes along and writes some story about this chicken named Mary who cannibalizes her own son. I think that might have been a reference more to even though the Romans were quote unquote appalled by that, I think that was a little shout out to their homegirl, Heidi hecatea well whatever, bolder or sacrificing her son. But it could maybe it's not, maybe that's not related at all, but yeah, they made it. They made it a point to really get graphic about how that woman like cooks her baby, because you know, Titus had a themb what Jews do starve people out? But he was a Roman. But doesn't matter, because isn't that what everyone who works in them does? Two isn't that like their whole.
Speaker 6: M again on the day of Romulus and Remus.
Speaker 7: I mean, who really knows? The man is eighty eight. Stop being selic.
Speaker 10: Let me remind you of the important Satanic holiday.
Speaker 1: I need a calendar like this for the house point in Satanic holadays, market calendar. Don't don't miss outs.
Speaker 7: Or there's important seasons.
Speaker 1: Blood blood is demure. That's not shit, is it? It says or a no vaginal or just the ball or ball one to twenty five, female one age one to twenty five. What the fuck? April twenty six, it's like you got chores to do. April twenty six to May. First you have to do. You have to find some chick from one to twenty five. Hopefully you're going on the high end of that oral anal vaginal and whatever that will corpus the ball is. I think that's meaning you have killer after afterward. I could be wrong. Drinking of human blood on March first, strength of the strength and homage to the demons. Wheever this all came from they maybe it came from those freaks in the garden.
Speaker 10: Probably good Friday Day of Passion, Death of Christ. It's a blood sacrifice. It requires a human sacrifice. Easter Eve Day blood.
Speaker 1: They don't, it doesn't. Male only adult doesn't make sense. Children are the power source. So if they're gonna do something on Good Friday, they're gonna use a child, not a male only adult. Might be a male child, but it's still gonna be a child. The child is the innocence. The innocence is what they want to destroy. It would make no sense to take an adult for any reason except for extras. That's like, that's just like extra credit or whatever. That's that's a shit assignment. That's not that's not something that's going to derive thempon power that they want. Doesn't make any sense. That's bullshit. They're just trying to pair it with what they think that the story of crisis about. And it's I don't think that's accurate either. And these people know the truth because there the ones that create.
Speaker 10: The lies human sacrifice, and then of course you've got the twenty first to the twenty six abduction, ceremonial preparation and the holding of.
Speaker 7: A sacrificial victim.
Speaker 10: Yeah, does that sound something like we hear about this every single solitary April, not that this entire year hasn't been NonStop, back to back from day one, rituals, sacrifices, and every other thing going on in the United States, especially with the weather, things that just don't make any sense whatsoever at all. But here's the final straw, here's the last man standing. They are going for the new World Order, and they're not going to stop because no one's stopping them.
Speaker 1: They're doing He has a hard time saying the J word right out in.
Speaker 10: Our faces, right out in the open. Everything we need to figure out what's going on is a mouse click away for the most part.
Speaker 7: Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 10: So if you're not seeing the connection between the two, let me read what Klaus Schwab had to say following my recent announcement and as I enter my eighty eighth year, I've decided to step down from my position as chair and member of the Board of Trustees.
Speaker 1: With he looks a lot better. Oh, I know this is probably this is twenty twenty two, so what was he eighty six? Eighty five? But still does that look like an eighty five year old man? In relation to how freaking Pope Francis looked, That did look pretty bad.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: It's all about how you take care of yourself. Go to doctor Peter Goodden's website, get the ninety essentils and you can look as nice as Charles Carl. Oh my god, Klaus Schwab. Charles Schwab is a fucking investor, fucking firm. I'm retarded anyway, Klaus Schwab, you're eighty eight. You get the voice, doesn't come with it, though. You just get the nutrients and you live longer and healthier, and you know, exercise from time to time. Don't do what he does. Don't drink children's blood to look like that. That's the wrong way to do it. That's a bad bad Knock it off the immediate effect.
Speaker 7: And what does that mean.
Speaker 10: It doesn't mean anything. It means that they got These guys are doing this. They're just following all the steps period. All the steps and all the correlations that seconds of horror made are completely one hundred percent valid.
Speaker 7: Everything ties in so well. It's insane.
Speaker 10: This is a massive ritual because they're taking on a massive undertaking. They're going to try to take control of the entire population.
Speaker 8: Have that.
Speaker 1: It's called Jewish banking. Okay, it's called controlling your minds and your behaviors with religion and the society of the artificial society that they constructed with media, and they're freaking screwed up entertainment that melts your brain and makes you anti family. They've got you. Nobody's doing anything. It hasn't been for one hundred and sixty freaking years. Maybe maybe in our DNA, you're still shell shocked from the hell that happened in Civil War. I don't know, Well, maybe something else happened with multiple cataclysms and resets that just makes us a little little squeamish about things like that and reluctant to get into it. But hey, here we are. They're about to close the curtain, and no one's going to stop them because everybody's a pussy and they made us into a jello, so it's easy. There's always room for jello in the catacombslation.
Speaker 7: Of the world, killing off.
Speaker 10: Seventy five to eighty percent of it, in making us do the heavy lifting while they take control. And they've shown that they can take control because every time you turn around, there's property tach, water tax, air tax, carbon tax. They're taxing everything on this earth. That God gave us dominion.
Speaker 1: O sending people who are natural born citizens to form to foreign prisons and then saying nope, on both sides, they're not coming back and we're not letting them in and we're not letting them go. Oh sounds legit great. Can't wait till they come for the people who are anti Sene, coolin Jesus.
Speaker 7: Fuck over, all we were supposed to do was tend the garden, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, kind of sort of, buddy, but you think that the garden was a good place pre Adam, and you're blaming Adam for something and Eve that they didn't do. If you just said, all we were supposed to do is tend the garden after we got rid of the Edenites, that's true, but you had to protect that thing, right, and they did for quite a long time. And they did protect their kingdom and their people, which was the most important part. And you were going to get the star on and now he fought and cleaned up the corruption in his time, which is probably yeah, it's actually pretty quite a long time after thor so, she got dirty and gross again pretty quick after a couple hundred years, decided to rapidly the parasite was in the ear. The black magic came back, the corruption in the you know what I mean, the j control the freeze craft, influencing society and turning it into garbage. Sargon came along and said everything straight again for a while. And his name was never Stargun. That's a Jewified Semitic name that they wanted to make him to be one of their people so that we don't look into our own history and see what the problems were actually caused in who they're caused by, because then it points at them, and it points at them in a different in a different form than they are now, which shows their true identity as being these satanic human sacrificers and child deductors, which they are.
Speaker 2: Gone with the pope dying. I just want to share with you these coincidences. Eastern jd vance are vice president visited mine the pope.
Speaker 1: H hello, so good to see you, and so give me a tie in piss color please, I went mustard.
Speaker 3: I'll bless you now find yourself have aster to your father.
Speaker 1: I know you've not been feeling camera shutters a knowing, isn't it great?
Speaker 7: But it's good to see you in defer health.
Speaker 1: These are these are thank you, thank you for trading your children to us, for these kinders. These ones have the toy inside. You can't get those in America. It's like, thank these are for your children and h thanks for leaving the mountain back well be picking them up.
Speaker 7: Oh, these are the gifts. These also gifts for you, as.
Speaker 1: Here's a ten dour kindred basket for your child children, because you know we're sitting on a stack of gold ten miles high. But yeah, yeah, here's your here's your ten dour kindred package here. And then there's some cologne for you to not smell so bad next time you come see me.
Speaker 7: Beautiful and tie.
Speaker 3: And then there were the rosaries for your white, white for your children, and the red one is in the red Thank you very much for your visit, of course, of course, and thank you for seeing me.
Speaker 1: Thank you for seeing me. Oh, by the way, we have something else in common. We both wear a hat on our back. I go to the willing wall where I cry about balder and Heidi, Oh, I'm sorry, blah blah blah is the actual reason, but it's not. Yeah, okay, I'm sitting here with the pope. But I do do things often? Why because they're both the same thing same? What can people created.
Speaker 3: Both pray for you every day you're joey?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that the pope was had a shit together like you're praying for me, bitch, I pray for you.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing about this is his visit came exactly two thousand, eight hundred and eighty eight days after Donald Trump visited the pope on May twenty fourth, twenty seventeen. And when Donald Trump was there, he stood before the dragon. So the Pope dies this morning. He's eighty eight years old, two eight hundred and eighty eight days after Trump visited, and the vice president now visits, okay, and it was exactly four thousand, four hundred and twenty two days prior.
Speaker 1: He makes no reference as to buy forty four and twenty two or matter, or that these are all basically twos because it's two plus two because four plus you know, and then there's two and two, or that they're all fours. How are you want to look at that, right? Or that four plus two or six so you can make that into sixties. You can do all kinds of stuff with it. But that's not the point. Forty four and twenty two are cowblistic numbers are as well, forty two actually and twenty two are, but he doesn't make any reference to that. He just mentions the numbers like you're supposed to know what that is, and then moves on like says it all auspicious, and you know whatever, This is kind of stupid that the.
Speaker 2: Pope was selected to be the pope. Now, when the pope is selected, it's done in the Sistine Chapel and they pray and prostrate themselves before the dragon. Now I want you to look at this mural very carefully, because you are looking at an image of the dragon.
Speaker 1: Okay, see it, because it's real.
Speaker 2: So our eighty eight year old pope dies twenty eight, eighty eight days after Trump visits and stands before the dragon sitting.
Speaker 1: Before the assisting chapel, which is Michaelangelo's painting. They'll get all fucking stupid about.
Speaker 2: It, eving him a gift of a lotus flower, among many other things.
Speaker 1: That's weird because that goes right into ties, right into the Indus Valley stuff of the corrupted Buddha crab right the lotus that that's that's that's a whole other direction and completely different, because that cult finds itself over there too and corrupts even Buddha. We talked about that yesterday. I think it was yesterday, and the day.
Speaker 2: Before, incidentally, Easter was Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 1: See it's not all bad, so they can't call Ada. They would be ah. Actually his name isn't Hile, you fucking retards, hh is eighty eight. This is stupid. And that's all this would mean is that there's a counterbalance because good people, the Hayesus of his time right also was born on April twentieth, not twenty first, So what are they even getting at here? That was Easter, right, I said, Happy Eastern, Happy one hundred and thirty sixth birthday to him. And that's also my mother's birthday.
Speaker 2: First birthday Yesterday the twentieth is one hundred and thirty sixth birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure this is all planned. This is fucking this is stupid.
Speaker 2: This part the side note. We are in the spring ritual season now leading up to bell Tane, very interesting.
Speaker 1: May Day is also May first, which is seventeen seventy six perfectible list and then changed to Illuminati.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: It's also the biggest day in communism, because guests, who's behind both the perfectible list in slash of Luminati and their take over of the Masonic lodges and communism. It's all the way Vase, It's all that old cult. That's why they came together so nicely in the Masonic lodges. These Jesuits, which are you know, the assassins for the Pope in Rome, right, and these oi motherfucking fay Francis who are super fucking crazy and all. And the franc Is just personify what the old cult was all about. They did, they practice out in the open, and so did the frank to an extent until they wanted to get involved more into churches. But here's the thing, here's the here's the trick they did have. You could say that, well, they already controlled it, and they did, but different monarchies in different countries, different monarchs who actually believed in their religion for all the right reasons, and who were these old bloodlines. They had to convince them that they were the proper past. You know, they were the go between between, you know, settling things with the Jews and making Catholism slash Christianity and Judaism at at peace with one another, and Frank has tried to pretended to fill that role and that they were. So they were all baptized into Catholicism slash Christianity. Twenty six thousand of them were under Jacob Frank. So they infiltrated in places that normally would have had their guard up more. They didn't go there. They weren't. They weren't doing it in Italy and Rome when the fucking valid. They weren't doing it there. They were doing it throughout Europe so that they could work their work, their sorcery if if then I'm saying that kind of ingests, but they're you know, work their their infiltration, the co opting, and their and their erosion their parasitic element into their cultures and their societies. So that's the reason for that, and the reason why that they burned the Talmud in public was to show that they're anti Talmudists. And because that that that got all the clergy in these different different countries all excited, right, oh good, so you're not gonna, You're not gonna. And they're doing things that are even even worse than what the Talmud says. Is okay, but at the same and you know, the only thing they didn't do is follow the law is because it was the It was the age in the mesiak according to them, how convenient every time nobody wants to follow the rules, like it's because I'm the Messiah. This is the Meschianic age, so I don't have to follow your rules. That's how Jacob frank Rold, that's how Barokia Russo rolled, and that's how Sebatize they rolled. And I'm sure there was more after that, but we just haven't heard about them as much because they don't want you to know.
Speaker 10: Time here far, so you see what's happening here. This isn't coincidental. This all lines up because numerology is one of the most important things to the Satanic ritual worshiping fruitcakes.
Speaker 1: Well, it's in alignment with Slustjiel patterns. That's when the numbers mean more. And that's why dates matter.
Speaker 10: Freaks that run the entire world, and we have never seen so many different rituals with witches and warlocks, and it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But you won't ever look into the past and see where it came from. Maybe he and I should talk sometimes, but I doubt he'll actually, you know, I don't think he's He's the type of person has the time to sit down and like he wants to read this, you know, Confusion in Christianity book five times, but he doesn't want to look at something like what Dell's work because it requires too much allowing yourself to accept the information from its facts and its evidence rather than from what's been driven into your head by the churches. And he's a Christian, so that's gonna be tougher for him.
Speaker 10: Understand, understand and believe that this is coming to pass and there is no stopping it. There is no stopping it. You tell me how we're gonna stop this, because I can't figure it out. And I've spent the last ten years of my life, my entire life.
Speaker 1: Doing just his entire Let's see that he should't have said entire life and say ten years.
Speaker 10: It doesn't make sense this traveling the country and meeting with people that we're gonna do something about something, and nobody does anything because they're just too tied into the system. They're too dumb down, they're too worn out, they're too low testosterone, they're too afraid they've got their kids and their job and this and there.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, And I get it. I get it. I praised God.
Speaker 10: For making me single with no children during the event that occurred in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's also making you a pussy for not having to deal directly with it. You're thinking that you didn't have to make hard decisions or do or stick your neck out. The very thing that you're criticizing other people for, you're thanking God for allowing you to fail at life and not appropreate and to be lonely. And those aren't successes as a male. That's not a success. You're supposed to experience fatherhood. You're supposed to know what it's like. It's supposed to change your life in a good, better way. These aren't good things. These are mistakes. These are going astray. But you can rationalize anything that you want, especially when it comes time to things you don't want to have, things that you care about in the world, when you have to let go of or you have to take a stand. So the very thing that you're criticizing others for, you're thanking God for not making you have to face those obstacles yourself. That's fucked up, Richie.
Speaker 10: Mean because unlike others, they didn't have any leverage over me. Well, if you don't get your kids squared away, they.
Speaker 7: Can't go, you know, like I didn't have any of that. It was just you. I ate doing it.
Speaker 10: And when I met with all the other guys that kept saying, f you were not doing it, crickets, crickets. Man, it's crazy, absolutely and utterly crazy. So prepare yourselves, be ready because this.
Speaker 1: Is happening, and then everybody can take their YouTube money build a one hundred and fifty thousand dollars freaking off road vehicle. Suspensions aren't cheap. I'm not sure how much it actually costs, but a floor runner isn't cheap either, and neither is a land cruiser. I'm not sure which one he has in the moment. I think used to have alancruiser and you know, drive around everywhere on the YouTube dime or whatever. Other means that you're getting and live life, not ever having to grow up, so you don't you don't live. I mean, that's fine if you can do it, but if you you should be able to understand how other people have other details that they have to consider.
Speaker 7: It's speeding up. This is insane right now in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, I know far too many coincidences, and I find it interesting also that the pope was chosen before the dragon on three thirteen, twenty thirteen, exactly seven years before Donald Trump, the Commander in chief, declares a national emergency for the COVID on three thirteen, twenty twenty, driving the death knell into the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Oh, you missed the detail.
Speaker 3: Today I am officially declaring a national.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surprise of price. Yeah that on three thirteen twenty Yeah, I got you that. Three years later at the same date, right, three one three three, Yes, we get it. We understand the thirteen and threes, and we get all that. But here's the here's the bigger thing though, What was the timeframe of this? What is the son of a bitch here that we're looking straight at in the direct center of the screen. What did he do prior to that? He signed the USMCA. USMCA allows for foreign unelected officials to dictate and override our constitution and our laws for the sake of quote unquote trade. It's worse than aften and in many ways, the United States Mexico Canada agreement? Who runs both of those countries? OIVA?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Who does this help? OIV? Is this just another way of circumventing the structure and the system that was once in place by our founders. Of course it is. And so once that was signed, the ink was barely dry, and we're in a lockdown, sure, because by three sixteen or three seventeen we were He called it on this they it took about three days for most people to enact it, even California emergency.
Speaker 7: Two very big words.
Speaker 2: And don't you find it interesting that the commander in cheap is the exact title that some of these people who have signed a deal with the Devil used to identify their lord and master Satan.
Speaker 1: See, this is why it's hard for me to watch anything anymore, because these are not terms by that mean anything. If you're not a Christian because Satan, it's like you're doing that hocus pocus bullshit, whor you're scared of every shadow because you're a Christian. Again, it's like, come off it, and you're seeing everything through that same fucking filter in that same lens, missing the bigger point. It's a cult of human beings who are doing maybe ritual black magic, most certainly, and that's we need to figure out who they are at all, you know, not just some of them. If they're the cause of problems, you need you need to know who these people are and put it into their nonsense. If you're missing people, then you're missing you're missing something big. Because did I do that? Right? Hold on?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe I did. Hold on, it's supposed to put me back where it was. Hold on, what's going on? Okay, I don't know why I had to do that. That's weird. Why Why am I gone again? Why am I small? There we go? It's just weird. Yeah, So let's find out who these are and what the root is. So we're not miss we're not miss labeling, and we're not you know, being led by another title at another mass by these people to only focus on a certain group of people. Let's get all of them, because some might be decoys, some might be sent out for us to focus on them while the others do all the do all the damage. We don't want that, we don't need that. So when you realize that Rome and Edenite are one in the same name in the roots, when you see that Romulus and Remis are suckled by a wolf mother when it's the mother son cult. And I'm gonna show you the proof today that and I said to you yesterday. Yeah, that's not exactly what it meant. She treated Abel or Balder like she would a husband, if you catch my drift, in addition to it being her son, because that's what these freaks do. And that's what the Francis did to.
Speaker 7: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Why is what is going on with you people?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool, we've got some we've got some noise up in FTJ media, Thank god? All right, bitter ball. I am a Catholic, but the last pope was evil. Everything has been infiltrated, including Booty. Yeah, of course it was Jeers. I'm not sure where you said that, but yes, at the end of he drops one generic threatening group, the evil. Yeah. Yeah, don't don't ever call it what it is. I mean, it's that man many other things. But it's not like they don't have a plethora, if you will, of people. How do you put this working for them? I'm there behalf fellow travelers is what they call it. When it comes to communism or freemasonry. But it is what it is. Now, there's a couple of things here in Instagram I want to show you, and I need to get up for second too, because let me see this is this? All of them doesn't seem like it is. Why didn't I Why do I feel like I'm missing something here? Yeah? Belt Oh, so here's the funny. You guys are want something funny?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Kanye West lose lost his mind again and it says this song is called this is Yay's but I don't know what it came out. But so this song is called Cousins about my cousin that that's locked in jail for life for killing a pregnant lady a few years after I told him they wouldn't look at dirty magazines together anymore. Perhaps in my self centered mess, I felt it was my fault that I showed him those dirty magazines when he was six, and then we acted out what we saw. Listen to this. Listen it's get it's gonna get weird. My dad had Playboy magazines, but the magazines I found in the top of my mom's closet were different. So this is a choice being made here. Listen to this. He sees he sees Playboy, which are basically just pictures of girls. He sees his mom's porn, which is strange enough about the family of Dynamic and their values, is the system and all of that crap, and to begin with, but obviously it's a little bit more graphic. They're showing penetration, you know what I mean, that type of thing in her in hers right. And then he says, my name is Yay and I sucked my cousin's dick until I was fourteen tweet scent. Wow, because that's everybody's childhood history and story, right of course, of this must be that's that's just normal. Everybody does that right now. No, there's no, there's no Oh, I can totally get by that. No, no, nope, nope. Sorry, I'm not sure who's trying to appeal to with that. But now there's a person who murdered a child old. I mean, there's persons in jail for life for murdering a pregnant woman because he wouldn't continue to blow him. Is that what he's getting at with the What that's a strange way of looking at things, whatever way, however way you put that together. Wow, anyway, is this gonna be long enough for me to now, I don't need to look at that one. I thought that i'd put more up here. This is long enough. This on the be irritatingly long. And I don't really like conspiracy Truther because he's a little too he's a little too wrapped up in h Adam the bullshit, lying son of a bitch, probably half away vade Green, who refuses to talk about certain aspects of Judea or you know, their history. He doesn't want to actually know anything. He just wants to call them out because that way anybody who follows along with him in comments can be easily pointed out as being an anti you know what, anti semi colon. I think he's just another one those honey drafts. I don't. I don't think there's anything positive about Adam Green anymore than fucking his fake his fake antagonist or whatever he's he's. He's got a fake feud going on with with Stu, who's also a piece of ship, lying operative himself.
Speaker 3: In my opinion.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, it's pretty solid, I think, at least in that in that respect, cheer screen bam. So that's why I don't conspiracy Truther has gotten gotten it into it with me when I've criticized his uh his boyfriend Adam Green before and his his uh statements weren't all that impressive. Let's just feel like that they didn't. They didn't win me over to oh you had I had him all wrong? No, that didn't happen, and just made me think, Yeah, I'm bringing a total piece of ship, and so is Nemos, and so is stew and so are great many of other people. She let's throw Jones in there too. Who still wants to talk about China. It's like, hey, that's actually an indirect like coded way of saying ju because who do you think is owned them? Since mao, right right, it's might have. They might have, They might have eyes that look like this in China to add in their leadership, but they're not the ones in control. Where am I ad the screen wrong? You screwed up again? You there right there? And actually I have to get up for something, So enjoy this.
Speaker 5: Weirdo now and then you will six thousand we will have all these to offices that we read Messiah the Resurrection of the Day, cleaning the word from all the evil, wicked people. Flattering the satan no more et the ramband said that it won't be in the last six in a six thousand years or at least two hundred years before men means a year fifty eight hundred. That means any minute now we are very close, any minute. How many more years we have left? If we are five seven hundred and eighty five, we have maximum fifteen years. Most of you are young here, you'll be around when it happens. Amy too, So we have a match moments before we hear the shufabu Mashia. But the question is that a shame.
Speaker 7: Will ask us did you expect this day?
Speaker 1: Every day? What are you gonna lie? And even if you did, some Jew speaks so much about Mashia. Now we want machine, Now we want.
Speaker 5: Why did you want Macha? You want to come to take care of this Arab Nazi t alwaist. That's the list of the problems we will have. We're gonna lose eighty percent of our people and Gualtia trimhazal. What we say, Mussaf I will save you in the end, just like I say.
Speaker 1: You, I'm going to go grab another cup of coffee. It takes about three minutes to make it, so I might have to pause give and I don't want to be gone for that long, So I just know I'm getting more coffee. God damn it.
Speaker 5: Beginning, twenty percent came out of Egypt. Twenty percent will be saved when Machia comes. The big question is are we going to be among those twenty percent? In case you think you have a guarantee ticket to the show, many people will be disappointed. The machier never make mistakes. Didn't you read yesterday? After that of initial perce, he will smell. He will not judge people by his eyes, how they look, or by how they talk.
Speaker 7: With his ears.
Speaker 1: It's clear VLS.
Speaker 8: We read it yesterday and after all, rather it will smell people. He will have smelling its spirituality. Spirit It's a very high thing spiritually.
Speaker 5: That's why in all to smell bad places, bad things, he will smell people.
Speaker 1: Ashah Sadik.
Speaker 10: And all the wicked people.
Speaker 5: Will come to fight him, and he will begin to say, welld versus and they're all gone fire. Who knows how many wicked people will be burned?
Speaker 7: And fun of our eyes if we won't be burnt?
Speaker 5: Depend we have weekend. We also go down. But if we'll be righteous, we will see all the wicked people that make fun of the Toua and the religion. Your uncle, your friend, your neighbor can be on parents, no discrimination, and when one will get what they deserve. Jews non Jews, if they're righteous a wicked And that's what's that's a clear prophecy that we read yesterday from your Shaiah, Isaiah, open them Psachimini of Pa read it. Those who will be left among the Jews, and the going will be in the highest level ever like Adam before the scene, no more desires. Imagine life without fatigue, laziness, jealousy, desire, without materialism, without sackness, without lies, without corrupted ideologies, without gaze, without dirt, without horrible behavior of people, without all of that, without Nazis, without all these filthy murderers all over the Arab world wants to slaughter and burn people, All these evil people that you see them in all these videos that are keep coming from all over the world. All these terrorists are all gonna be gone, All these lefty Jews, these liberals, Bernie Sundays, all Mert Bennett, Barack, the other garbage, Barack.
Speaker 1: Has it gone around on socil already?
Speaker 5: Imagine what the world question is? Are we gonna be there to see it? Oh, we're gonna be one of them between that.
Speaker 1: There it goes. Okay, yeah, I got here just in time. Okay, so there's all that coffee's brewing. Good morning, Anna, heros. I see your activity over on Patreon too. I noticed it, and I think I let me just refresh this. Yeah, there's a Patreon everybody, and there's also a community check as well. Let's like, I have one direct message in here. I think that's from Karen. Yeah that was the reply yesterday. All right, so let's get into it. I'm gonna put my keep myself up on the screen. But then my guy just jumped out and scares his crap on of me. Who this guy was in the room. He's he gonna start bother to me. Now I better get him out of the room. Hold on one second, hi, Rascal, hold on, come on, good one. Okay, mister bow Tie here kind of kept me up all night too. But he is snuggling, So what do you do?
Speaker 3: You just.
Speaker 1: He's a cool guy. He sleeps on my pillow, his head on the pillow around my shoulder or whatever. Sometimes on my face. It's a good dude, all right. I'm trying to read from snapshots on my phone. But now I've got this guy in my way. Let me see if I put it right on top of my I'll put it here, you know, any place in your eyes, your hands move. The cat wants to be right on top of that, all right. Thus our comparison, now this is from Makers of Civilization and Racing History by Eli Waddell. Thus our comparison between these two Old Samerian Kings lists prefixed to the Kish chronicle by the Aisen priests, and our Indian lists. The Indian lists are what straightened things out and chronicles of the early Arian kings which I provided the key to the discovery and identification of these lists. Supplemented by comparison with the existing inscriptions of leading kings themselves in these lists, discloses that these two Old Samerian Kings lists proved to be two independent versions of the Lost King's List of the Great Gap. There was four hundred and thirty years where they couldn't pin down who was in charge of what, and there was some anarchy during that time, so there was a lot of localized leaders, not so much united territories.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, yeah, he gets a little excited. Not on top of the keyboard, dude, please you okay, uh huh, all right. In the second dynasty of the Kish Chronicle, which we love, which was lost to the Kish Chronicle, Icen and other Babylonian scries because it moved. The immense and fundamental port the immense and fundamental importance of this discovery for ancient history is that at here now is that it recovers from old Sumerian sources two independent old official lists of the lost kings of the Great Gap for a period of four hundred and thirty years within with twenty seven kings, including the Great Arian Emperor Barat and we're ra Ash first panch or a Phoenician Aryan dynasty. At the same time, this discovery further conclusively exposes the entire falsity of the chronology prefixed by Eisen Priest to the First dynasty of the Kish Chronicle, a holy false chronology which nevertheless is universally accepted by a stereologists for their reconstruction of the early history of Babylonia and the rise of civilization, and thus has been misleading students of history. Okay, Moreover, it strikingly confirms the authenticity of the official Indian kings lists and chronicles as in a unique key to the kings lists of the Sumerian and to the traditional forms of the king's names, and as an independent and fertile source of authentic traditional information on laws Sami in history. And it again affords still further conclusive proof of the identity in race, language, and tradition of the Samerians with the early Arians. Oh, the most outstanding fact of critical historical importance discovered by the comparative table is that, oh, my god, you're so cute. Is that the first of these kings of er whose name has thereto been conjecturally read ast Misanipata, reigned subsequently to the dynasty of King Uraj, and his date is thus definitely fixed for this first time. Buddy, Buddy, you gotta something, move hitherto. His date has been replaced by the Ian priests Isi in their misplaced prefixed King's list at four nine and forty two years before the first dynasty of the Kish chronicle, or about seven thousand PC according to the ice in list chronology, which despite its obvious fabulousness is nevertheless now universally accepted by a seriologist as the basis of their history. Though with characteristic liberty, they arbitrarily reduced the day to about four nine and sixteen years. In the Maha Barta Epic, the king Drupada is a hero of a lengthy romance which now acquires general interest in view of so many of the splendid personal belongings and works of art of his dynasty, if not of himself having been unearthed at the royal tombs at Earth. Briefly, that romance tells us that Drupada was a schoolfellow and friend of the Brahmin priest Drona, son of Barwadjah barwad Waja there you go, who became the religious tutor of the Kuru and Pandu princes, which seems an anachronism, as these princes are made later to take part in a great intertribal war of the Barats over the partition of the Gangetic India. So it was possible that the old tale of Juwpata and the Pandas had been transplanted into the Maha Barata epic, which contains many anachronisms. As we shall see, Jupatta mortally offended his friend Drona when on succeeding to the throne, he repudiated his acquaintance with the latter, who, in revenge instigated his pupils, the Kuru and the five Pandu princes, to capture Duprata in his kingdom. The rest of the tale relates that the elder brother of the five Brima was the inveterate gambler, and significantly, a finely inlaid gambling table with men and dice was unearthed in one of these royal tombs at Earth. Yeah, so what does that tell you? Corruption? Right? And in the playing and then playing against his cousins in Kuru or Syrian Princess, he stacked, he staked and lost his kingdom in a in a card game. Basically stupid. Hopefully this is this an allegory and not really this is but I mean they have physical evidence of this. And thereafter staked and also lost his wife, the Princess h dra Upadi, the joint wife of all five brothers and of his pre eminently as the eldest brother. After this, the princess, the Princess drew Patti, who becomes a slave, suffers in numeraal vicissitudes and gross insults, but is eventually restored to her five fold husbands. So already there's corruption here in the morality all over the place, including the shared wife. So you're seeing you're seeing it creep into the Gothic culture. And why is that happening because the cult is still around the Startling Discovery, So funerary murders or immolations regarding sati in in this Er dynasty. The Startling Discovery discloses by the er excavations of the prevalence in the period of this Er dynasty of the barbarous burial practice. And they actually equate this to Vikings too, who again came what three thousand plus years later in history, and they're all magiced up by that point, but not not not not their ancestors. This is this is something that happened over time in exposure to these other freaks that we're talking about. Barber's Barrier practice of relating the wives, the concubines, and personal servants of the dead king in the royal team shows how it degraded. This particular Phoenician dynasty had become by the adapt by the adoption of this revolting Aboriginal Chaldean Semitic custom analogous to the adoption of human sacrifice by some of the later Phoenicians of Carthage no reference to. And this is what they do with the Phoenician thing. Early early on Phoenicians Gothic slash, I think Gothic and Arian noblemen, and then the later corruption and mixing with this what we now call the away vese. But this this cult, right, this influence of the cult and the magic and all this other stuff. The priests, they're always the priest there, always over time, you know, especially when it comes to the human trafficking and drug trafficking that started with the Phoenicians. We don't know who's who. We don't know if this is Semitic or if it's Gothic with the influence of them corrupting them over time or both. But we know damn well that these industries of human trafficking and drugs originate in this Oave culture, right, But they just lump them all together and say Phoenician. So it ruins the reputation of everybody because they're associating the bad that came much later with the good that was there originally. These funerary murders are disclosed in the ur tomb are obviously related to the Hindu custom of sati, or self immolation of widow is on the pyre of their deceased husbands, a long established custom in India which has only been stopped by stringent British legislation since a few generations ago, though isolated cases still occur in this sati, which was actively supported and urged by the Brahmin priest. As Orthodox, the Brahmins not good people right as Orthodox, the victim was usually a consenting party. Well that makes it better, because the they're mind fucked too, And these what happens to the children? They just become orphans. And then what the priests say, how does this help anybody? Then the priests get the worm in their way into their brains, possibly poisoning the children because they want someone else leading or disinfecting their minds and manipulating them because now they don't have a rental figure in their life to guide them. See how this works for the demons. And these discoveries at the U Cemetery appeared to disclose the period and circumstances in which this inhuman degraded practice crept into the rights of the Indo Arians. And it is of historical interest to find that in the Indian epic romance of King Dupata, there is an actual reference to the practice of funeral immolation. This states that Jupata's daughter, the Princess Draupati, the one that we just found out, landed landed five dudes and was lost in a bet whilst a slave girl was was beloved by Prince Kichaka, the leading man in the kingdom of Burrata, who was at the instigation of Drapati's Japati, who, at the instigation of Dropati, slain the senior husband of the latter uh Bema, the same who had sent her into slavery, whereupon she was ordained to be a burnt to be burnt alive on the funeral pyre of the dead prince, but was rescued. So how stupid is that? So she's lost in a bet to this other guy, they kill him, and then they're all set to burn the girl who was slave auction basically by by by gamble, to burn her with the guy that they just killed to take her back but they rescued her. Wow, Samerian role royal tombs that er, I don't think we did that one to me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. The great discovery of the royal cemeteries that er by mister Wooley and subsequently at Kish by the weld Field Expedition, has disclosed that these Sumerians of this period buried their royal dead in very much the same fashion as the Egyptians in the Old Kingdom buried theirs. The embalming of the corpses is also referred to in a Solar version of the ancient Indo Aryan Chronicles. This states that the body of the second king of the First Dynasty, under his title of Nimi, which I have shown to be equivalent of a Sumerian title of Nimrud or Nimrod, which is Kine, was so preserved. The record says the corpse of Nemi was preserved from decay by being involved with fragrant oils and residents, and it remains as entire as if it were immortal. So unlike the Egyptians, I guess they didn't put his brains in his organs and little jars next to him hitherto Sargon the Great has been dogmatically stated by the Syriologists, following mechanically by all modern writers parrots who don't actually do their own work. They just point in reference materials ay and then repeat it, and they get their grade for memorization and then move on become other quote unquote experts and authorities when they don't actually know shit. Mechanically by all modern writers to have been a lowly born adventurer and a semi in race, notwithstanding that there is nothing whatever to support such conjectures. Conjectures. On the contrary, neither is his own records, nor in those whatever to his being a semi or non Submerian. All his inscriptions that have hitherto been found in Hesosopotamia are written in the standard Samearian script of his time. In the Sumerian or Ariyan sun wise direction left to right, so sun moves across the sky, and they're saying left to right right, so that's why they're writing. Apparently by writing, we still read left or right at least here left the right, and usually, if not altogether in the Sumerian language. The very occasional introduction of a Semitic word or idiom, which is doubtful in regard to Sargon's own inscriptions was obviously, as I have shown, because by far the great majority of his subjects in his vast empire were Chaldeans or Semites who spoke a Semitic language. And Sargon himself doubtfully, but certainly his successors in the dynasty tended to embody a few Semitic words in their official inscriptions for imperial purposes, just as other Aryan emperors did in later times. If you want them to understand your decrees, don't you write it the way that they are are used to reading it? Yeah, and then they go us Semitic writing. This is a Semitic king. Like think about Fetus through a little bit. First, Hey, Rascal, stops it. Man, you're just moving all over the place a lot, buddy, good boy. He heard his name, but he doesn't usually actually respond to his name, so that's kind of interesting. Maybe responding to the pets. It's a combination. Yeah, to touch him and then say his name, Okay, where was I at? And Sagam himself doubtfully, but certainly his successors in dynasty tended to embody a few Semitic words and their official descriptions for imperial purposes, just as other Aryan emperors did in later times. His religion also was purely Samarian and Arian. He worshiped in invoked solely the Sun, a non Semitic cult with its associated later Samerian or Arian Sag with its associate about Sag or Sak, and neither he nor his dynasty ever once mentions a Semitic deity. And now we have discovered positive contemporary documentary proof that his father was not only an Aryan or Samerian in race, but a lineal descendant of the first Samerian or Arian king, of whom he was the three sixth in descent in direct succession in both the Indo Aryan and the Old Samerian kings lists of the Issan chronicles, and he was the hereditary Samiran king of Kish, which carried with it the imperial Samerian title. Sargon never mentions his father's name in any of his own extant contemporary inscriptions, knew or is it mentioned in any of those of his descendants. Sargon's own proper person name, we shall find in the next chapter, was not Sargon, but it was variously phonetically spelt in Sumerian by himself and others as Jin Organi or Guni or Shar or Sharguni, Lord Ghuni, Shahguni Shah like a Shah. They still call them people the Shah with the tuttle of Shahgur Sugar and thus equating with his name in the Indian kings lists and chronicles as Kuni or Shah Kuni with the title of Sagara, the current modern name of Sargon being merely a Semitic corruption, arbitrarily adopted by the Syriologists to make the name of this great Samerian and Aryan emperor equate with the Hebrew Old Testament name for the notorious Semitic Assyrian king who sent the Jews into captivity, and thus introducing another of their many confusing confusions into Samarian and Mesotamian or Babylonian history. Buddy, we're gonna have to just let you sit down. As the fictitious name Sargon, however, has thus been forced into currency, we now have compelled to use it. Are we now are compelled to use it because it's you know, people don't understand what we're talking about. So there we go, compelled to use it. But the reader must bear in mind that it does not express the real form of that great emperor's name, but rather disguises it. The only instance hitherto known in which Sargon's father's name is mentioned in Babylonian records is in a caneoformed tablet copy of about twenty twenty two hundred BC of that Old Sumerian record found at Warka, the site of Old Arek, which is, you know, narrating Sargon's negotiations with the usurper King Zagisi, usurper King Zagisi, Remember that of a Wrek who had dethroned Sargon's father, and that can uniform tablet, the name of Sargon's father is given, and it has hitherto been conjecturally read as Leipham, but as shown in detail in the next chapter, reads in the Palifaunas are polyphmoush Samerian writing, and as deciphered by our Indian keys to the traditional forms of the ancient names bar guine Buzz or Bardiu Buzz. That name thus equates substantially with the forms of Sargon's father's name in the Old Samerian list misplaced in the Ice and Chronicle, and with those preserved in the Indian list, and it is confirmed by the shorter forms of his name on his official seals found at the Indus Valley. Sargan's father under his name King Rudu Gina or Gina or Uruku Gina, a name obviously dialectic with his name and title Barughina in the old Samerian lists, and cognate with Barduzabaz, equating with the Indian form of his name. Of the most famous reforming kings of the Samerians, indeed, so great and enlighten the statesman was he and reformer of abuses in the public service, in priest craft, in the administration of justice, and in championing the welfare and freedom of the poor, And so very modern his deals and methods that they bear favorable comparison with those of present day Europe in the twentieth century of the Christian area, and show how very little real progress has been made in civic government, legislation for justice, and free institutions since the days of those areas son worshipers about five thousand years ago. They also show all unexpectedly that a great deal of the administrative talent of Sargon, by which he held and extended his patrimonial empire was obviously inherited from his father. I have a cat in my lap. When they said preescraft, I one behold up my book. Just pretend I did, because there's a cat in my left arm, all right. Fortunately several it's too far away to reach them, right as to go across my body. Several details several Fortunately, several detailed copies of King Arudu Dina's edicts and laws have been unearthed from the ruins of the old Samerian seaport city of Lagash, in which he styles himself King of La Gosh, just as he his predecessors of Urash dynasty were kings of Lagash as well as of Kish, he appears, who have resided a great deal laterally at Lagash in purging its administration from the gross abuses which had crept into the local government there. Good. In one of his edicts, he describes a rampant oppression and corruption by a great army of officials, lay and priestley which had prevailed in the Lagosh city state since distant days, and he then goes on to enumerate the reforms which he introduced, by which he claims to have ameliorated the people's lot. These contemporary records give a vivid glimpse of the economic and social conditions of his time and of the daily life of and occupations of the people. So listen to this. These contemporary records give a vivid glimpse of the economic and social conditions at the time into the daily life and occupations of the people. That's pretty cool, right. He especially lightened in the grievous burden of taxes and a forced feudal labor which oppressed the people. You know what, Sorry, Gaddafi still went up to you on that he shared the wealth. So here's what Jays will never do, because they want everybody to be under their thumb. Like when they found five hundred and forty million or billion freaking dollars of quote unquote lithium brian or whatever in the Sultancy and they're talking about what they're going to do to got that all out and destroy the destroy the environment by doing so. But at what point do do the people get any of the stuff that comes out of the ground, where do they live? What? Just kind of why do the Californians benefit from that money? They're not going to just like oil coming out of the ground. It's always a corporation that no one said, why, how does that benefit the people? And so nationalizing things like that makes sense because then you can enrich your people. But that's something that they want to do here. But they could easily do that with any of the natural resources that we have or that they find. They could improve the lives of everybody. But they're only concerned with our constant downward trend, downward spiral into oblivion. So they're just going to loot everything. And people are going to think that that's just how things go because they don't know any different. They should have spent a little time in Libya before they got rid of Goadafi. It would have seen a whole different type of life. And mister Adolph was doing the same thing. I don't think he. I mean he was given out, well, it's cheap, cheap, all kinds of stuff housing, he's look at the look at the air of a series. I mean Gadafi did go a different step and taking it to profit share for people who were actually functional members of his society, which is amazing. That should be done here. That should be insisted upon by us that we who are contributing members of society who are doing our best to provide for a family and better ourselves and the people around us, that we get a share of what the country produces. If they did that, I'd make like your value. Like you know, you have value. You have an ability to either teach or do things or whatever to get rewarded for that that would encourage you to do more of the good things right. And that that uh, that incent incentivization of doing right and doing well is necessary for people to become great, not just good. There were, he says, armies of corrupt taxpayers. I see yep where he says armies of corrupt taxpayers and priests who plundered the populace wholesale and grew rich themselves at the expense of the state and their temples. This is what's going on here, and deprived the impoverished people of the fruits of their own labor, in trade and in produce of their fields. This is what's happening here. Arudu Guia, in attacking the abuses, abolished the greater number of the tax inspectors and cut down the fees of the extortionate priests and lay officials. There were inspectors of granaries fisheries. But wow, all back then they were doing this bullshit. The inspectors need a fee. The inspectors can screw you up, they can shut you down. How about that two thousand plus BC, a long long time ago. This type of bullshit, This is about how you know corruptions, corruption, And when you see this happening, there were inspectors of granaries, fisheries, boats, cattle and herds and others who farmed out the revenues all over the state down to the sea. All officials who had taken money or shekels in place of tribute, I'm sorry, in place of tribute, and who had given bribes to the priests and higher officials were dismissed. Get out of here. The fees of the priests were reduced by more than half. Thus, the burial fees of the priest for an ordinary burial, which had been to the chief priest seven urns of wine, four hundred and twenty loaves of bread. Could you imagine one hundred and twenty measures of corn, a garment and blah blah blah. It was cut down the more in half A garment a kid. I hope they're talking about a child like a baby goat and not like an actual kid. A bed and a seat where were reduced by King of Rudoghina to three urns of wine, eighty loaves of bread, a bed and a kid. I really hope they're talking about a baby goat. And likewise the fee of the priests assistant was reduced from sixty to thirty measures of corn, And similarly the other fees of the priests and of the lay officials were revised, reduced, and regulated. The laws regarding murder or theft of goods and cattle were enforced with drastic penalties. Good He especially sought to protect the poorer classes of his subjects against the oppression of their richer and more powerful neighbors. Good Thus he enacted that if a good ass I think he means sonkey, we're followed in the stable of any subject of the King and his superior Richard never wished it, he must buy it at a fair price. So if a good donkey was raised in a stable of any subject of the King and the Superior Richard nibber Bunch, he must pay him a fair price, And that if the owners refused to part with it, he's superior, must not molest him or the donkey, and he alleviated Okay, bye bah no, here he goes, and he alleviated some of the grievances of the feudal forced laborers. He also abolished the practice of superstition. Okay, listen to this, because what is Christ, the anointed one anointed by with oil? Think of that for a second. Now, I'll listen to this. He also a the practice of superstitious divination by oil, by which the priests extracted huge sums of money from the people. In divorce cases, the governing officials charged five checkels of silver, and the Grand Vizier an extra one, and they justified these high charges on the plea of deterring divorce. But as divorce and infidelity were rife in the king were rife, the king abolished the divorce fees, but inflicted severe penalties for infidelity on the part of the wife. Sorry bitches. Altogether, the king claims that he is champion of the week against the strong. In place of servitude, he established liberty. He delivered the children of the gosh from want, theft, murder, and other ills. Is reigned to the widow and Orphan, the strong men did no harm. Significantly, his Sumerian lawcoys are generally similar in character to those laterally codified by Hammurabi, who by the way, is a goth, which were obviously derived from the same Aryan Sumerian source, and we shall see in the next chapter in the traditional version of the Aryan Commandments in which the Prince Saragon was instructed, as preserved in the Indian epics. It is also noteworthy that King Arudugina piously ascribed his codes to Lord nimrod Kin, the patriot saint of the Gosh, who we have seen was King Kan the canoni is, second king of the Samarians and son of the first king UKUSI or Adam the Sun worshiper, just as later the Babylonian Aryan king Kamarabi with a K in the beginning of it, ascribes his famous law codes on the tables stone to the Sun God, whose representation he models on that of the bearded and Gothic horned capped deified first Aryan or Samarian King Thor, and still much later the Hebrews and extracting from the Aryan law codes deleting ethical commands for their mosaic code also borrowed this legend of their divine origin, of their and of their being graven on tablis the stone. These people are fucking pathetic, aren't they. Here's the thronement by the usurper Zagisi. Did I go into this? Let's see? Yes, the last king of the Great Gap of the Kish dynasty of the Kish Chronicle was dethroned, as detailed in the next chapter, by the usurper Zagisi, who had been local governor and priest king of Uma city to the north of the Gosh. So you have a great king who does all these reforms, and it pisses off the nobles and they conspire with the Sagisi guy to have them overthrown. How does that not sound like fucking jew shit right there? How does that not sound like what happens with good nationalist leaders. Zagiesi, who was evidently considered a usurper by the Indians analysts as they do not give him a place in the Indian main Lineless, became emperor and transferred his capital to Erech or Enoch. From this, from his votive inscriptions at Nipper, we learned that he claimed to have conquered the land from the rising of the sun to its setting, and made it straight the path from the lower Sea to over the Euphrates Antigers onto the upper sea Mediterranean. Thus was presumably the same extent extent of empire over which Sargon's father ruled, like the latter. Also, he claimed to be king of Uri, which he spells ki Uri. Significantly, he was a devotee of the Kaldan or Semitic mooncol Surprise, surprise, they put one of their own guys in because this guy was doing reform and stopping the corruption. So there you have it. This has been going on for fucking thousands upon thousands of years, the same goddamn story. This guy was one of their freaking moon Colt Saturn mooncal freaking Kaldian or Semitics, freaking right there. Either Goth or half Goth. The Sagisi asshole is helped in his in his usurping of this good king because he was stopping the corruption oh the moon cult of er and claimed the Moon god and several goddesses as patrons, although he also invokes the Sun and Lord zach right for the people, just like President Trump will let people call him a jewel or he might as well be. But at the same time he's I love my Christians, Love my Christians. To which letter he ascribes his victories. He also claims to have it's called It's called politics. He also claims to have rebuilt during his twenty five years of reign the chief temples in land to have doug canals, and that he caused lands to dwell in security. Really, because it seems like they're pretty secure under the previous king, which was Sargon's father. He watered the lands, caused the lands to doe. Okay, he wanted the lands with the waters of joy. That's that's very olyveyish. It means nothing. Zegisi's harrowing sack of the Sumerian seaport of the Gosh is described in an unofficial tablet by an eyewitness wherein the deflurned king Rudu or Rurukagina say he's called a Rudu or Ukagina. So that's obviously that's Sargon's that they're talking about. Sagiesi forms by himself the so called third dynasty of the Kish chronicle immediately after the last king of the Greek gap. In that chronicle, it was only only one king long and it was only twenty five year reign because then a pissed off Sun comes by to set fucking things right right, oh boy. In regard which the term dynasty is used by modern writers for the change of capital, you move it from one place to another, it's new dynasty. Zigisi was dethroned by Sargon, and the fourth dynasty quote unquote then follows as Sargon's dynasty, which now requires separate chapters on an account of the vast amount of new historical discoveries now elicited regarding him by our new keys and new inscriptions, complete recovery of all of the king's great campus blah blah blah. It cares about the next one, Uh what I miss? Following the Samerian dynasties are the first and falling dynasties of the early Arians, and therefore the identity of the Sumerians with early Arians and race, tradition, and achievements are confirmed basically, and thus we recover for the first time the fundamental basis of early Samerian or early Arian history, the oldest concrete history in the world, with its real chronology. At the same time, the falsity of the knowledge of the Icing Chronicle, with its dynasties of fabulous ages prefixed to the first dynasty of the Christ Chronicle is fully exposed and the hopeless current confusion introduced into Mesopotamia and the world by the two credulous acceptance of following. Okay, this is the same. Okay, I think I just cut off. Well, I skipped over and took more snapshass. So this is interesting though disclosing his race unknown royal ancestry posts posthumous birth, so his dad is already dead when he's born because his mom still was carrying him around training by priest orva orva is the fire priest recovery of father's kingdom, entertainment of world empire including Britain, Mediterranean Asia, Minor Syria, Mesopotamia, Persia in this valley, and Egypt one of the biggest kingdoms.
Speaker 7: Ever.
Speaker 1: This is Argon, not Sargon the second. Don't get it confused that dude's not even anywhere near to this. The other guy, Ika Vaku, first Arian king had a hundred sons or descendants Kavaku would be or, of whom the eldest were bikuk Shi, Mimi, Bachus or Nimrod and Danda, fifty Shikuni or Sargod and others were the protectors of the northern countries. And this isn't the Vishnu Piranha epic, having established the through our Indian kings, having established through our India keys, confirmed by the older Samarian king list displaced by the Ian priests, and by a massive concrete inscriptional evidence, including Udu bull record that the Rudi's Bull, that the Kish Chronicle is the sole authentic Babylonian chronological record of the Simerians from their first dynasty continuously down to the later historical period, and the first dynasty of the Kish Chronicle is the first dynasty of the Simerians, and that the last king of the Greek gap in the second dynasty of that chronicle is a father of Sargon, the Greatest, the great as king of Kish. We now come to the glorious King Sargon himself, an epoch making hero who never calls himself by that name, which is merely a Semitic corruption of his name. But hold on a second. What they're talking about here is that the Kish Chronicle in India preserves for us the Samarian king's list right, and he never calls himself by that name, an epoch making hero who never calls himself by that name, which is nearly a Semitic corruption of his name adopted by the Seriologists, and adding to the confusion, they have introduced into history Sargon, whose proper name is disclosed below, with his dynasty forms of the fourth dynasty of the Kish Chronicle, in which the third dynasty consists merely as we have seen of King Zagisi of Erek, who dethroned Sargon's father, and who was in turn dethroned by Sargon. By the Indo Aryan Chronicles, which are especially rich in record records regarding his birth. The Indo Aryan Chronicles, which are especially rich in records regarding his birth, Aryan genealogy, upbringing and exploits, we recover a great deal of Sargon's lost history for the first time, which revolutionizes the hitherto current conjectures in regard to his origin, birth and race, and make him now one of the best known great emperors of the ancient world, of which he held a vast empire, the famous world monarch who has hitherto been universally regarded by a Syriologists, and through them by all writers on ancient history as a low born adventurer of a lowly mother and a semi in race. Is now discovered on the contrary to have been the son of a mighty emperor and his queen and the hereditary king of Kish and a Sumerian and Aryan in race. By his great world conquests, we have esteemed by the Babylonians and Assyrians as the most mighty and famous of all kings in the Indian epics and chronicles. Also he is an Aryan world monarch under his solar title of Sagara and as Shakuni. He is as cited in the heading, especially he descend to the chief representative of the first Aryan king ik Schwaka Swaku, the first Samerian king UKUSI of the Kish chronicle. We're talking about Thor. He's a direct descendative Thor, and Saragon himself, in his own inscriptions repeatedly states as we shall see that his patron lord or god is Saga. The name of the bull hero or the bull the cauldron is inscribed by Udu to his great grandfather Thor and equating to the Saku title of the first Aran king, the deified Indra in the sig title of Thor, the first King of the Gos and the Eddas in the Eddas. The extent of his empire has hitherto been only vaguely inferred and greatly underestimated, from his title in his inscriptions as King of the lands of the Lower Sea in the Upper or Western Sea terms, which lower Sea has been supposed to be restricted to the Persian gulf As meaning no more than the Syrian coast. Now, however, he is seen to have ruled an empire in the ancient world so vast that it has perhaps never been equaled in the old world. It is seen to have included, besides Mesopotamia, the great part of greater part of Asia Minor and Syria, Phoenicia, also Egypt and the Mediterranean based in Persia and the Indus Valley with the Arabian Sea, and extending beyond the Pillars of Hercules to Britain. Sargon's name and titles and Samarian babbling descriptions above. Ah, let's see current name, sar Agon. I gotta get going. We have doctor Glyndon coming on. We'll finish this up tomorrow. But uh here, let me leave you with something that's not that, Jess goofballs. Yeah, why do you do and change things? Leave it right headed? All right, nothing new on this one. All right. We went over to the FGG and looked, Yeah, that's the wrong one. Uh the yeah, the cat. Thank you for the for all the Patreon content. There are parts of the ed series I'm still going to catch up on. Yeah, it's a long series. Three four hours almost almost more than that. Sometimes the first two were like three hours. There's there's that being the the the lighter of the of the load of the whole series. Let's see what else forgot tubes, just me saying a lout myself. I guess all right, cool, it's all right. We will build it. We will build it, and then they will get all excited. Right if he did this, did we do this? We didn't do this, It doesn't matter. It's time to go. These will be for fun for tomorrow. Maybe it's just a little fun. Oh yeah, this is the song. We're building a religion. We're building it better, right, hell Roalda. So you should all support the Patreon channel that's in the description, or throw down some other way. Get doctor getting on the Doctor Glynn's website. That's better, right, Do that that links in the description too, and you can get fifty off, twenty percent off his book, access to discounts on the fuel, health nutrition products, and ten percent off of full script. All right, bye, I'll see you guys in about twenty five, right around half hour with doctor Peter Glyndon. Be here for that. Ask questions because I still have to try to figure out how the hell to use this thing to read what I'm trying to read, because I have like a bunch of tabs and I had questions to go along with those tabs. That's why I bookmarked it. But I don't got to read through like thousands of bookmarks, not that many, but you know what, I mean to figure out which ones more questions and which ones I just found of interest, right, m hmm, good times for me. It don't let you highlight on these I don't know, not at least not this program I'm using reader. All right, Later, I said goodbye,