Speaker 1: Man, that is so eff and Rob Zombie. It's the Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one, The Eagle.
Speaker 2: Uh. We got lots to get to today.
Speaker 1: Coming up in the Hollywood Shuffle, we're gonna talk about overhype shows. But I got a I got two questions for you. One is very important involving what I'm thinking about for tomorrow. First of all, I'm always the last guy to see any sort of a trend or a meme or whatever. But I've noticed that everybody has a likeness of them as a Dollhere, what what's happening?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I saw this.
Speaker 4: I think it's some AI stuff, right like I saw that you could take a there's some program where you can take a picture and turn it into an action figure that you can then crush with your fingers.
Speaker 1: That's what I should say. I should have said action figure. But also now it's just they're just going back to not even you don't crush it. It's just like a creator. It looks like you packaged as an action figure. You guys, really, you guys really haven't seen Okay, I've seen it everywhere, so I just assumed I was the last person to see it no Groubs and Rhiner.
Speaker 2: I was looking at their action figures in the commercial books.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll send one that a friend sent earlier today and you guys can look at it.
Speaker 2: You're talking about real or online.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna send this to you right now. It's online, but you just use an app. I thought it was maybe chat, GPT or maybe Snapchat or you know. I wasn't one hundred percent sure what it was. But whenever I see something everywhere all at once, I'm always like, okay, I've missed another thing. It's slown right out of my head and now here I am in the two thirty year olds on our show have no idea what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's amazing. Also, my wife sent me one it's a b eleven minutes ago. It's a Barbie. It's like, that's Barbie logo, right, is that Barbie packaging? Yeah, that's why I said doll. But Ben's right, it's like an action figure.
Speaker 2: I okay, and it's but it's not real.
Speaker 4: Well, you could put any package that is Barbie, but it's all online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all online.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it's so it's like, what would you look like as an action figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no idea. I feel like I saw this for about an hour straight today. I was like, okay, I just give something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like when I was three days late for hawk to a girl. I get it, but everyone's it to it, So now I don't feel so bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had no idea. This was the thing's first time seeing it. But it's really cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is supposed to be some dad stuff. Now I have a philosophical question for you. I'll start with Christina Potatotak.
Speaker 2: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we talked about that at dinner last night. Tell me the write this down, everyone, write it down. The first word regularly, What is the first word that comes to your mind when I.
Speaker 2: Say day drinking?
Speaker 5: Okay, Christina, what do you got?
Speaker 2: Tizzle? Headache? Yeah, not a single word came to my head. I'm interesting. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's always a navigation that comes along with day drinking for me, because I'm like, all right, am I gonna be in bed at six pm tomorrow night. And the reason I bring this up is there's a really fun thing that's happening tomorrow at fair Park. In fact, Rollertown beer Works, which is a brewery been and I are partners in, is one of the many breweries that are at it.
Speaker 2: And it's the big Texas Beer Fest. H that's a big one. Yeah, And it's.
Speaker 1: Fun and there's food vendors and tons of breweries and it's in I think the Automotive building at Fair Park. And so I'm looking at that and I'm going, all right, I'm gonna go, you know, I'm gonna hang out for a little bit. I love things like this, but I'm like, what time will I be in bed on a Saturday?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: If you're drinking early? Right, what do you do? And that's a long uber too? Yeah? Uber there, golly, we're there. We're back over there. Day drinking.
Speaker 3: For me, I've soured on it over the years unless I've got the plan of you know what, we're going the whole night.
Speaker 2: So okay, but we just gotta keep it going. I gotta have a nap.
Speaker 1: I gotta have a nap at my age if I'm day drinking and doing something that night, and.
Speaker 2: So I usually fall asleep underneath the dartboard at a dive bar.
Speaker 5: Then turns into you waking up at like two am, and then they're like, crap, I ruined my entire weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, you feel like you've lost it.
Speaker 5: All that happened to me like a month ago, and I was so mad at myself.
Speaker 2: So what okay?
Speaker 1: But what about just like one little uh you know, tropical drink by the pool.
Speaker 5: Oh fine, Yeah, if you pace yourself, you're fine. But that's not fun day drinks and pastes themselves.
Speaker 3: Right, I do.
Speaker 4: I do remember the last day drinking I did was in Mexico, Like you know, if you're just at a resort. In case, you at a resort, and yeah, I mean I was in bed by eight thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know me, What do you think the chances are I'm gonna pace myself if it's something called Big Texas Beer Fest, I think you will not face yourself.
Speaker 2: All right, one of the most overhyped shows.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it next, right after we listen to Weezer right here on ninety seven point one, The Eagle