Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Valentine's Day weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much, disyll, Let's do this.
Speaker 4: Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: YO, good morning, guys, Happy Valentine's Happy, chill Will Friday, no happy, whatever you want to call him. But anyways, Gram, You're right us guys, we don't think about Valentine's Day till the last minute. Thank god. I got a local Safeway that clothes pretty late and when over there from my break, got me some nice roses, some chocolate and the card and no crowd. Oh man, winning are you guys?
Speaker 3: Go Mets go, mets got Safeway will always bail a guy out in the last minute. I can't tell you how many times it's Safeway has saved my own butt. You can get your flowers there, you can get a card there, you can get a balloon there, you can get the chocolates, you get everything you.
Speaker 4: Need, champagne and a good whipped cream and.
Speaker 3: Not crazy Valentine's markup. They don't have the handcuffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 6: Okay, Graham, do you feel like a little bit embarrassed knowing that people are kind of judging that you went to the last minute.
Speaker 3: I know. He just said every guy is last minute. Did you hear the first talk Every guy is last minute?
Speaker 6: So you may not feel judgment from other guys, but maybe from other.
Speaker 2: Ladies like, oh look at this guy. I don't judge because what are you going to do? Go pick up the flowers a week before.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Chocolates are gonna melt, the strawberries are going to turn, you know, all moldy, and the flowers are gonna Well, you got handcuffs, they're still there. Do you get the furry ones or like that?
Speaker 2: When I said that, I imagined pink furry handcuffs, got it?
Speaker 3: Those are the ones you have in your night's doan?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 8: The second talk back of the day, yeah, I said, happy Friday, enjoying your long weekend and happy about Oh the lady is single on the La California at least it's nightfall point night and for a man on.
Speaker 9: The weirds on the Warriors, let's go Warriors, happy, I said.
Speaker 3: He said that JV show's number one in LA. I hadn't checked, but that would be a huge check on that. Yeah, wait, yeah, JV show number one in LA.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: That's huge. That's a big market. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: Four nine, Now it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day is not a drill.
Speaker 2: I repeat, this is not a drill. People. Apple and Google have restored TikTok to their app stores after the band.
Speaker 3: But I've just been ten thousand dollars on a phone on eBay that had.
Speaker 4: To return it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you got a new phone, or if you deleted TikTok Peking, it.
Speaker 4: Was over for good.
Speaker 2: You don't listen to me right now. You get on the phone, you get in the apps, and you download it back right now, do you know me?
Speaker 3: It's back temporarily though we don't know if they reached it yet. The Warners are heading into the also break with a win, and they beat the Rockets in Houston last night one O five to ninety eight behind twenty seven points from Steph Curry. Jimmy Butler despite crapping his pants to night before bounce back in a fresh pair of shorts, score that videos on Jamie Morning fifteen points. The Warrior Shood out twenty eight and twenty seven on the season still in tenth place in the Western Conference, but appear to be trending upwards since acquiring Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 2: Oh, Matt, Yeah, we've made it through the rainy guys.
Speaker 6: A few lingering sprinkles, but nothing that will ruin your Valentine's Day plans.
Speaker 2: So enjoy the day today. Bundle up and hidesepee in the upper fifties.
Speaker 3: So you're saying it's not going to be a wet Valentine's Day, No, just a little dry one. Enjoy the dryness. Hey, Pyce's besty day today is going to be a nine. You are exceptionally brilliant Over the next few weeks with Mercury in your sign, write record and share your creative ideas. Slena is jess a pie season? Is that why she's all juiced?
Speaker 2: Is? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have any creative ideas?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Are you like a.
Speaker 2: Rapper or anything that we don't know about.
Speaker 3: I'm not give us some creative ideas. They give us something I.
Speaker 6: Don't have any today. I need to come up with them today. That's what my mascope said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, a nine. I'll take it. I'm here for that.
Speaker 4: I mean, not if it doesn't really like apply to you though, But I said, I'm.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, and it does exactly.
Speaker 3: It doesn't apply to you.
Speaker 1: I must have read the wrong one the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So all the.
Speaker 2: Earthquakes yesterday, Grammy, you're I mean they were in Hayward, that was the episode or you're a napa.
Speaker 4: Did you feel anything at all?
Speaker 3: Well? What was to do? What do these things mess?
Speaker 2: Okay, well they weren't really really big ones, but me being in Hayward and I felt like, oh my, we felt like we were on top of the earthquake, like it happened literally underneath our house. So we got didn't work yesterday. Remember I told you about the smaller one that had happened like five am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was like a two point It was a.
Speaker 2: Two point seven.
Speaker 3: It's like an old man shaking his fist at the rain, like that's not it, that's not in earth.
Speaker 4: I didn't even feel that one, right.
Speaker 2: But then before just before noon eleven fifty two, we had two back to back ones at three.
Speaker 4: Point four and a three point two.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can feel those.
Speaker 2: That one shook the house and it was just like one, at least for me. It felt like one big jolt. We thought because of the storm, like a tree had like fallen in our house. That's what it felt like. The entire thing shook. It was so scary me. Maybe my daughter was like, Mom, there was an earthquake. I'm scared.
Speaker 4: Like it's kind of it's a lot crazier when it hits closer to home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the epicenter being Hayward. Hayward, it's clearly your fault.
Speaker 4: Fine, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Earthquake weather. I mentioned that yesterday.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you get that big storm, the rainy weather. I always thought earthquake weather was like when it was hot and rainy.
Speaker 2: But earthquakes don't discriminate apparently, fine, Hey, we're not a discriminator.
Speaker 3: Story show earthquakes just like the rain. I guess, hey, it's raining, let's shake things up.
Speaker 2: But then there was another one a couple of hours later at three point seven. Really after all of that, really, hey, I think all of Hayward is pretty shook.
Speaker 4: Also, like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Good? Yeah? I mean, look, is it the sign that a bigger one is coming? Is that all the tension that needed to be released from that section of the fault and we're good now for a little while. You don't know. That's always the crazy thing. Even when you do have a really big earthquake, they're always like, well, there's a twenty percent chance that's just the before shock basically, and then there still could be a bigger earthquake that's on the way. That's always the thing. That's always the thing that's kind of interesting because you think of there being a big earthquake and then a bunch of smaller aftershocks. It doesn't necessarily always work that way. Sometimes you get it a smaller one and then the big one. Be prepared, everybody, all right, Graham, what do you have? All Right? You have to go to JV Morning Show on Instagram to see this crazy video. There was a father and son they were kayaking off the coast of Chile and a humpback whale comes breaching out of the water and just totally swallows the side. Oh right out, My god, goes right in and then luckily, luckily he gets the whale spits him out. When the whale realizes like, I ain't trying to eat a whole dude in a kayak, Like that's not for me, bro, And he gets spit back out. Can you imagine getting swallowed by a whale?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: The thing that again, go watch the video because it's crazy and you just can't. You just can't get bobbing along mind in your own business and a kayak and I love. You can hear the dad now he's said in Spanish, but he's basically said. You can hear him saying, relax, just relax. What do you be relaxed? I just got smaller by a back dad. There's nothing case about it.
Speaker 2: Who would be in a calm, nice mood and very scary.
Speaker 3: Because the area that there are, the water's really cold, and you know, it's just kind of a sketchy area. But he was able to, I guess, swim over to the dad's kayak and they made it safely back to shore. Wasn't injured or anything, but relax.
Speaker 2: I think for most of it relax, like you wouldn't even know what's happening. It happened so fast you have to see so fast, you would just see, like the lights go on, and it came from behind him. I don't even think he realized that it happened.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like in the movie Pinocchio and then you like light a candle in there, and then eventually the whale sneezes because of the smoke, and hey spits you back out. But this guy gets spit back out really really quickly. Is that from the movie Pinocchio? Am I making?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That is? I feel like I've seen it somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, so I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Just checking. Thank you JV Show research to part two on that me and es, we're not the best. Thing I was thinking about, though, was this is not the first time we've seen a video of a kayaker nearly getting swallowed by a whale. There was one like a year or two ago.
Speaker 2: I what the heck?
Speaker 3: I've often thought, man, be kind of cool to go out kayaking and you know, get out on the water, and then I go, no, I don't want to get swallowed by a whale. That happened to me one time in college.
Speaker 2: You're just going to leave that what you want to explain?
Speaker 3: He wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 2: Set out, you know what, a lot of people are going to be doing that today.
Speaker 4: So it's I think that's fine.
Speaker 2: It's very very fitting.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Valentine's Day to you.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about Valentine's Date deal breakers though you guys mainly for gifts.
Speaker 2: Here are the dues, well, mainly.
Speaker 6: The dones actually forgetting to get your partner anything. But this is obviously different if you establish that you're not getting each other something, right, But we've.
Speaker 2: Also established even when that trick. Yeah, even when you say we're not doing gifts this year, you still low key like expect that person to get you something, and when they don't, you're disappointed.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, ladies this, well, has there ever been a Valentine's Day where you got snubbed? You didn't get anything? Yeah, when I was younger, did you want to talk about it? Not really, But you were expecting that you were going to get something. You were waiting for the roses or whatever, and then nothing came.
Speaker 2: Maybe in the beginning, but then after a while you get used to not getting stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, little piece of fine heart just broke into little pieces.
Speaker 2: It's like we're learning why Selena's heart is so tined. I don't have I'm not the grinch.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm fine, it's four sizes too small.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not I'm fine, but we've got into the root of it.
Speaker 3: That's part of It's definitely we've we've peeled back one layer of the onion and tried to figure.
Speaker 2: Trek or are you what g just me if I'm Shrek because feeling the onion, I don't understand the refereel.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me get back to the Valentine's Day and the gift thing. Yeah, here's one question from a guy standpoint, because guys we probably want to know this. Okay, is it acceptable to just get flowers or whatever? The gift is right? And no card? Or is a card a must where you like pour out all your mushy feelings, Like I can't imagine spending my life with any what about you? You're a mass again, this is I'm so lucky I get to spend Valentine's Day with you. Do we have to do that also? Because I usually do that, but I feel like sometimes i'ming, Oh, here's this big bouquet of flowers or whatever, and that's all you know, happy Valentine's Day? Does there need to be the sappy card?
Speaker 2: I'll answer suggests just open your mouth and nothing was coming out, just like there's.
Speaker 3: A bubble bub her head with no words in it.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm gonna say. There doesn't always have to be a card. But if there is going to be a card, I expect a long, sappy message about how much you love me and how I'm the greatest person ever and this and that and that, or I'm fine with no card at all. Don't do a card, though, and then just say Happy Valentine's Day, love so and so. I'd rather not have a card if that's all you're gonna if that's all the effort you're going to put into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes sense, No, totally, But I guess to reiterate, there doesn't so there doesn't have to be a card for me.
Speaker 4: That doesn't have to be one.
Speaker 3: Because I was going, I don't have a card yet, I've got the flowers for today, I don't have the card, and I was like, oh, I better get to the store and fill something out.
Speaker 2: A card, I will say, puts your gift to the next level. It does, I save. I still have every single card my man's ever given me.
Speaker 3: My wife does too, and I have most of the cards that my wife has given me as well. Just something nice to keep But what I noticed in the move was that each year when I write the card, look a whole years passed. And each time I'm writing that card, I'm writing that thing like it's the first time I've ever written a Valentine's Day card. And then you see some of the ones in the past, I'm like, oh, man, I wrote the exact thing the year before, but I can't remember what I wrote you before. So each time i'm I think, I'm like, wow, this is really I'm literally putting into words I feel this year, this is it, and not realizing that I've written damn near the exact same thing the last eight years in a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like, how.
Speaker 4: Many different ways can you say I love you and Happy Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, But.
Speaker 2: It's special every year, so just do it again.
Speaker 6: Fine, Yeah, I think a card just elevates the gift. Okay, Another Valentine's Day deal breaker is something.
Speaker 2: That is clearly regifted. I'm gonna I don't know who is doing this, but.
Speaker 6: Maybe if if a guy has a bottle of wine that they were given once and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, here you go, sweetie, what about.
Speaker 3: Some lingerie that I think you look good?
Speaker 2: In these So lingerie is actually on this list of the worst gifts you can give to someone for Valentine's Day. And I kind of touched on this yesterday when we had doctor Sadie Allison in studio. But according to this, lingerie is the one thing we're one out of a few things that you do not want to gift to your girlfriend or your wife for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Interesting, have you ever done this, Graham?
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: I think this can go sideways for a couple of different reasons. One like, when you're giving it to someone, are you expecting her to like put it on that night?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of preparation that goes in, you know, for a woman to be ready to like show that much.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I think in a guy's mind that's like, yeah, cleaned up enough.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I think in a guy's mind, if you are giving giving that gift, I think you're expecting that it's getting broken out, if not that night, very very soon. The reason I've never done that, well, I don't know. It seems a little cheesy to me. But also if I had, if I had to go into the store, I wouldn't even know where to begin I don't know what size she wears, like, I don't you know what I mean, And it's and.
Speaker 2: It's very awkward, and there's so many different styles and there's only a couple that I think, you know, women are comfortable, Like, everyone has their own styles that I'm trying to say, there's going to be a lot of different types that she might feel uncomfortable in. And for you, I mean, you just find the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that, yeah smuffing. Hey, yeah, if you did not listen to Yesterday's a show when we had doctor Sadie Allison on a lot of good Valentine's Day and adult love topics covered there, that was really our Valentine's Day episode was Yesterday, go back and podcast that part of it very very It was very informative and also very funny.
Speaker 4: It was also really quick.
Speaker 2: On the list of things to not get, someone from Valentine's Date says any alcohol, which, hey, I welcome that. Yeah, that battle of Champagne. I will gladly take that. I don't know why bath salts is on this list. Do not get somebody bath salts.
Speaker 3: Drug or the actual bat.
Speaker 2: Actual bath salt. But that sounds relaxing. Of the best Valentine's Day gifts, watches, chocolate scarves. I do not want a scarf for Valentine's Day. Give that to your grandma. I don't want it, Okay. And then Graham, you're gonna love this one kitchen where one of the best Valentine's Day gifts.
Speaker 3: What get your woman that queasin art? She's always wanted.
Speaker 2: An art.
Speaker 3: It's not like a mixer thing is like the brand. Yeah, whatever they make, they make a kitchen mixers. Yes, get your queens and arts.
Speaker 4: We feel like that's kind of sexist. It says, get in the kitchen, you know me.
Speaker 3: Returning the air friar.
Speaker 2: I was kind of with the flowers, but according to this expert, sure get the air fryers and the toaster events and all that. I get it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four show day, I want to give a Valentine's Day shout out to my baby daddy, Anthony.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Today, Love you. Yeah, get your happy Valentine's Day. Talkbacks in do those get it?
Speaker 2: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 4: Or is that only birthday?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. I think they do.
Speaker 1: Who the far.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you.
Speaker 10: Need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the Bay Boro fans are accusing Shakira of straight up copying Beyonce's Renaissance tour.
Speaker 6: So Shakira just kicked off her lets muheids Yan no Yoran World tour.
Speaker 2: She had her Jess as our resident Spanish speakers les muchetts yan no Yoran. So just to make sure everything is pronounced correctly, we just, you know, we leave that to Jess here. She had her first Shakira, She had her first tour stop a couple of nights ago in Brazil, and everyone was like, oh my god, this is clearly Beyonce's Renaissance tour. People are talking about this huge screen that Shakira used to display the name of her tour, which again is less muheids Yan no Yoran because Beyonce did the same thing on her tour. And the signs look really really similar, like the silver writing, even like the size and the shape of the sign. Shakira also during her show she brings out this huge like metallic wolf, remember on Renaissance. On the Renaissance Tour, Beyonce had the giant like horse.
Speaker 4: So for Shakira's different, they're different, but they look the same.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it goes with some of Shakira's songs, but you just bringing out a giant silver metallic statue.
Speaker 3: Come on, yeh. Beyonce did that and it had horse hoofs, which was the weird part. They clearly used the prom just put a different head on it.
Speaker 2: But then also her tour outfits. Go to JB Morning Show. That's our instagram is this posted? Just go check out Shakira. There's one picture in particular that is going viral because it is exactly Beyonce's outfit. Like, tell me, this is not giving renaissance jab Morning Chef our instagram.
Speaker 3: Her off, it's giving me more Michael Jackson vibes to be honest, but.
Speaker 4: Maybe just posted the wrong picture.
Speaker 3: I think I have posted the right but all silver get up and then Beyonce, he's got a silver thing. It's a lot more verb.
Speaker 2: There is another outfit that I'll get up right now.
Speaker 6: But if you look, I also posted a Beyonce's outfit and that's the one that people are comparing.
Speaker 4: It is dead too, but I will get that picture.
Speaker 2: The correct one. While doing that, we got to talk about Justin Bieber, because what the heck are you doing? What are you doing? He's only reigniting rumors that he and Haley are not on the same page. He left to comment on one of Keky Palmer's Instagram posts and included a hard eyes.
Speaker 3: Emoji Bieber did, Yes, how dare you Bieber to do that?
Speaker 2: I even a fans are like, what are you doing? I think something might be happening with him?
Speaker 3: You guys, is this We've made some JV show prediction journals about this. I'm almost certain and that the story is just keep coming out.
Speaker 6: It's ending about there for sure, you think so? Yes, so you want to change your prediction. That was my prediction before your prediction. I gotta go back to the prediction journal. But I'm pretty sure you saw them staying together for at least a while longer.
Speaker 4: No, this year, this year, it's over. Okay.
Speaker 2: I did see a blind item, you guys.
Speaker 6: Somebody said, Now, as you may remember, blind items are just things that are submitted like anonymously. Somebody said, the North of the Border singer is like in a really bad state right now. He really needs some professional help that he's not getting and people seem to think that there might be some substance abuse issues. And he was recently seen out and about in public wearing just a rope. He was like a comfy outfit but with a robe out in public, So people were like, something's going on here.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there that one time that he was out in public he was like sitting in a tree talking to squirrels. Wasn't that? Member?
Speaker 2: Also?
Speaker 3: I mean he's had moments. He's had moments like this. I swear there was a time climbing and squirrels. Is that climbing in a tree in the park. Don't you remember that?
Speaker 4: I remember he was like eating a burrito like sideway in or some weird way.
Speaker 2: I think that might be what you're talking And if that ain't drug, don't know. But we do hope that he's I don't think he and Hay are going to last. But on seriousness, Justin's been through a lot. He's clearly got something going on that's nothing to joke about. I hope that he is Okay, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Unfortunately, for NBA fans this year, this year's All Star Weekend, which is upon us. It's this weekend. We are not going to be getting a rematch of Steph versus Sabrina, Not Sabrina Carpenter Sabrina Ionescu. If you remember, Steph Curry took on Sabrina the WNBA star in a three point shootout and everybody loved it. I thought, wow, this is really cool, it's groundbreaking, something new. Curry ended up winning that shootout twenty nine to twenty six. But afterwards they both agreed rematch going down again next year. Well, here we are, it's next year. And everyone assumed it was happening this weekend, but the NBA announced yesterday that it's not going down. So clearly it was in the works up until I don't know, things fell apart and they said they weren't able to They said they had a plan in place, but they weren't able to execute it. I don't know how hard it is to get two people out on the court and have them shoot some baskets. The other thing that there were apparently talks of happening was a two on two format where they were going to have Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Caitlin Clark joined into the mix because Clayton Kaitlin Clark was a w NBA Rookie of the Year and there was some talks of that, but that also fell apart in recent weeks, so I guess we're just back to regular old All Star weekend stuff, although there will be that new NBA All Star Game format where there's four teams. I broke this down in previews, so it's very confusing. So I guess they're just going to focus on that this year and their traditional three point shootout. But a lot of people, myself included, I thought they should have done Steph Curry versus Caitlin Clark this year, like that would have been a super cool three point shoot out. And why is that difficult to put together? I'm still trying to figure that out. WNBA, like WNBA and NBA. Here, where was the breakdown of this? It's not that hard.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys, It's Joanne from Conker.
Speaker 7: Just wanted to send a quick shout out to my son Jackson getting ready for his Valentine's State brunch.
Speaker 2: Happy Valentine's Stay, Jackston, Mom and Dad love you. Valentine's Day Valentine's Day brunch sounds nice. That happening at school Valentine's Day brunchet skill me either. I wonder if they get little heart shaped like waffles and little mimosas for the kids, extra heavy on the champagne obviously to make them tolerable.
Speaker 4: All right, we were just talking about Shakira.
Speaker 2: Fans are accusing her of completely ripping off Beyonce's Renaissance tour for her new tour that kicked off this week Morning JB Show.
Speaker 11: Beyonce actually copied Lady Gaga and Katie Perry on their tour stuff if you ever look at their things. But you know, everybody copies everybody. It's honestly just the wardrobe people making outfits for them, and.
Speaker 2: They probably all share the same wardrobe people and like set designers and stuff.
Speaker 3: But like, how if somebody uses fireworks at their show, are they, oh my god, you copy that other copied somebody else uses fireworks at their show.
Speaker 6: Like there's only so much you can do, right, So I feel like it kind of sucks for every artist that tries to use any sort of metallic outfits after Beyonce, because then everybody's sorry.
Speaker 3: That good morning.
Speaker 12: You gave me show a nast off from Conquer. Happy Valentine Day and happy four day weekend off for you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, huh, you know you guys.
Speaker 12: Don't work on Monday. Selena, you're wrong with Takira. I don't know if you remember, but long time ago she has a.
Speaker 3: Big cobra and a huge just cream too.
Speaker 12: I was a long time ago, and I can improve it. I can send it to you a video if you want to. So, you are totally wrong. I'm not defending her. I'm not from Columbia, from Mexico. I'm just telling you, yeah, take that, Selena.
Speaker 2: Two things.
Speaker 4: Are we taking four days off? This is news to me? Are we off for four day?
Speaker 3: We have Monday off his President Day? But let me to do the Matthew Saturday Sunday Day and then carry the waves.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're wrong with your next though. You're wrong. Wait, so does that mean Arnessa wants us to take Tuesday off as well?
Speaker 4: I think it does. Then we're totally down to do that.
Speaker 9: Wait.
Speaker 3: Didn't Taylor Swift the Giants naked her Shaw? Yes? Wait, then that means secure you stole that from Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Here's what I want to say.
Speaker 2: Don't come for me.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you why fans are mad and what they're accusing her of.
Speaker 2: Okay, how dare you say I'm right? I'm not just lying up here? Okay, Yeah, she had the copra on stage in twenty eighteen, but this week she unveiled the big Wolf and people. She already copied everything else on her tour from Beyonce, so having a big creature.
Speaker 3: Okay, Selina is not from Colombia either.
Speaker 2: If she's from Mexico, yeah she gets Selina's but whatever, let's get tell what the bleep where you can win this JV show, Chuck mug, She's gotta be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word is always leave those guesses on the top. Back Mike on the new and Improved iHeartRadio app. All right, here is today's clip.
Speaker 3: I think it's best practice to pull out, but some people like to leave there all the way in there, which I think is a total gamble. Seriously, you are rolling the dice on that, all right. You know the rules. People, This is a family show, so keep those guests PG. But you do want to get those guests in quick, because only the very first correct dance of the morning is gonna win that JV show. Chuck Munk the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. Hi Graham, what's up? Selena?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: Ja?
Speaker 2: And you listening? Happy Valentine's Day to you. We're trying to give you this JV show. Chug Mug just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always, if you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the talkback Michae on the iHeart app now in case you miss today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's best practice to pull out, but some people like to leave there all the way in there, which I think is a total gamble.
Speaker 2: Still paying for it thirteen years, lad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well all the way for eighteen years. We have to fall for me right right now.
Speaker 2: I know it's a family show. You said, goes God.
Speaker 4: You're so gross. That's why you love the Jamie Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 4: By the way, All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jami Show. This is Mark from Hayward and I think the fishing word is stocked.
Speaker 3: Stock to put your money in some stocks. You don't you want to leave it in there? Leave But that's not a really good guest.
Speaker 5: So my guess is going to be credit card. Gave it card.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, that's a popular guest this morning.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I do always feel sketchy when it's like, leave your card in here and then it locks it in there? Why does he stealing all my information? Why can't I just tap this thing and go.
Speaker 13: Good morning GV shows.
Speaker 10: Fanta, My guess is tea bag.
Speaker 9: It's the clean version.
Speaker 3: One tea bag. That's not it.
Speaker 2: Great guess though. All right, you guys continue to leave those top bacts. What do you think today's bleeped out word is? One rule? This is a family show, but you already knew that. Get those guesses in now, Gonna play more coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena Groom and I'm Jazz playing What the Bleep? Where you just got to be the first person to get today's bleeped out word and we'll send you a chuckmug, Easy peasy, So if the case so, in case, excuse me, in case you missed today's clip here it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's best practice to pull out, but some people like to leave their all the way in there, which I think is a total gamble. Totally sure.
Speaker 2: I just remember this.
Speaker 4: This is a family show, so that word is always something clean, we promise.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses. Good Morning JB Show. This is Alicia and Genessa from Balleo and we think the bleeped out word is toothbrush.
Speaker 3: Tooth b you gotta leave that in there so it could do its work. Do you guys have an electric toothbrush?
Speaker 2: I used to. I don't, but I would want to get one, and.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna switch back one elect twenty five.
Speaker 3: You guys are still using the old old Trustee from the nineteen forties.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I just like most electric toothbrushes, they turn off after two minutes or whatever the recommended time was. I was just curious if you guys ever get to the two minute mark.
Speaker 4: Now, even when I had the electric I never shut off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: This is Brian Dominic and Nico from Conquered. We believe the bleeped out word is four oh one K.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's a good man, I was pumping the guest this morning, the four one K. I don't know. I wouldn't know. I don't have one.
Speaker 2: Don't come to us for.
Speaker 4: Financial or truth brushing advice.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JB Show. This is rely Chality and I guess this.
Speaker 3: Is have a good day guy? Have you valete saving? Similar to that four one k? Those were popular guests this morning, but nope, nope, no Good morning.
Speaker 14: Gaby Show, Charlie Concord, no guest today. I just wanted to say, Happy Friday. I love y'all. Have a good Valentine's Day, enjoy your evening, enjoy your weekend, and joy your Monday. And Graham, don't worry about it. One guy to another, this is the Lady's Day. Our day is March fifteen.
Speaker 5: If you don't know what that is, look it up.
Speaker 2: Love you When people bring that up, nobody actually celebrates that taking day. Nobody does that.
Speaker 3: It's a stake in a jay day. Yeah, why not? That's it? Seems like that's the holiday that us guys really want. Yeah, we don't want a heart shaped box of chocolates. Okay with that day, got it?
Speaker 4: But have you ever actually celebrated that day?
Speaker 3: Not until this year twenty twenty five, US guys no longer we'll be cast into the shadows. Day, I'm organizing a march down to.
Speaker 2: City Hall one pm that day, Graham, So did we not winn?
Speaker 3: We did not have a winner? Today? We stumped them. Today we stumped them. I wanted to give away a Valentine's Day Chuck Mugg couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: So here's today's clip, unbleats.
Speaker 3: I think it's best practice to pull out, but some people like to leave their more all the way in there, which I think is a total gamble more. Now, that was a tricky one, But what's your guys' technique, because in my mind, there's the proper way to make us more, and that is too. You got to get the marshmallow in by the coals, and then you have to pull it back out let it cool down because it's gonna start smoking, like it's gonna catch on fire, and I'm not a catch on fire kind of guy. And then you got to put it back in, let it get super hot again. It's about to start smoking. Then you got to pull it back out again, and you got to go back and forth, and that way it cooks evenly all the way through for maximum meltiness. Those of you that just throw it in there. It catches on fire. The outside gets black and crispy and the inside is still cold and you're doing it all. No, you want that thing when it baked all the way through, so maximum doing it.
Speaker 4: I don't have the patience.
Speaker 2: You light it on fire, you play around with it like it only lights.
Speaker 3: Like what are you five?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pull it out, funny back in a six.
Speaker 3: Year old makes her smores, make it the real way, the right way. Nah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyways, no winner today, got no no monion. Next week. Who knows what day, I'm not sure. Maybe maybe Monday, maybe not, maybe Tuesday, we'll see, maybe Tuesday.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Good crew. I'd like to wish my son Eric with the curly hair, the happy thirteenth birthday in song form. Ah, here voice is changing, and hair on your chin. You'll grow some hair even down there. And I think to myself, welcome to puberty.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Really hope my daughter heard that because she thinks I'm an embarrassing parent that.
Speaker 3: Might take the cake. All right, well, happy birthday, Welcome to puberty.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Happy Valentine's Day, JV Show. This is Anna and I'm enjoying my morning coffee out of my chug mug. Thanks again for hosting the most fun super Bowl party. And I cannot wait to see who's chugging today. Guys like chug remind us Anna? Was she the one that had the chicken noodle soup? Yeah? She did have to chug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very interested in watching somebody else maybe chug that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones Waldony for nine.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who is this? This is Eleanor and d and Jemney. Oh all right, Happy Friday. You guys. You're gonna be playing the JV show. Yep, nope, game, I'm sure you know how this works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Yeah, I just gotta get three correct and you win tickets to see Jane Shane Jake Shane at the Shane. Are you guys ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're ready?
Speaker 2: All right now, I do you want to say this? Because of course you guys can play as a team, but don't take too long deliberating, okay, because you'll run out of time. Get it that way. So here's question number one. What is the foliage of palm trees cult Bronn on top of it.
Speaker 3: I like, yeah, did you know that's s Lena?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Okay? Question question number two? How many meters are there in a kilometer? Do you know that?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: A thousand? Wow? All right, let's see if you know this one? Andre three thousand and big boy. They were the founding members of what hip hop duo?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 4: I like randomly wearing an outcast T shirt right now too?
Speaker 3: Oh, I just noticed that.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: Question number four. You guys don't even need this one. You've already won the game, you smarty pants are question for who's crime was witnessed only by Cindy Lou?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Cindy Lou who was the only witness, and she totally narked on I would too, like, dude, like, ease back, that's not your business. That dude's trying to steal Christmas. Let him steal it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Yes, you.
Speaker 6: Got four four, and you just got tickets to see Jake Shane at the Masonic.
Speaker 2: Mason, Happy Valentine, Happy Valentine's Say, you guys, there's a lot happening this weekend. Do you guys have any plans?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I won't. Do you have any plans, Pat, Yes.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 15: Over the weekend, I'm going to go to my family.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go visit some family away.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 4: How far are we talking?
Speaker 3: That is very far away? Is that they'll be Axay NOx might as well be Selinas. I know for real?
Speaker 2: All right, well you guys have an amazing weekend. Hang on there for the winning Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of dms, A lot of dms, so buckle up, Ago and says, hey Graham, just a wife sliding through your DMS. Wanted to wish my wonderful husband Kevin a very happy birthday. This will be the first time celebrating our birthdays as a married couple. I hope he has a wonderful day. That's from his wife Natalia. So happy happy birthday, Kevin. Fart and congrats on the wedding. Another one, Hey Graham, can I do a shout out to all the single people out there?
Speaker 7: Duh?
Speaker 3: Do we let? Do we want to do that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine's Day. I was singing to people, and that's from and Helica. But really another one, Good morning, Graham. If it's not too late to ask. Would you mind giving a shout out to my man Caesar and my daughter Valeria and son Junior for me. I want to wish them a happy Valentine's Day. To the loves of my life. Thanks, and that's from Mom Maria, So happy Valentine's Day, you guys. Another one, Hey Graham, Happy birthday to our baby girl. Are you a happy sixth birthday? You've been such a huge blessing. You're such a smart, carrying and beautiful little girl. Mommy, Daddy and Sissy love you so much. Have a wonderful day at school. That's from Mom Serena, So happy birthday, are you? Who? Another one? Hey Graham, Mom and seven year old sister in your DMS that might get me arrested. Little sister Harper wanted to write a birthday message for her big bro Landon, who turned seven turned seventeen on Valentine's Day. She hopes you can give him a shout out, so here it goes, Landon, you are the best brother in the world. Thank you for always playing with me. I especially love playing Minecraft with you. Happy Valentine's Day and happy birthday. I love you, Love your sister, Harper.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so sweet.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Land, that's true. Another one, Hey Graham, Wife Slide and your DMS wanted to ask if you could please greet my husband happy ten year anniversary. His name is Joe Salinas. I know who gets married on Valentine's Day. That's us, they say. She says they have been married a decade, they got a daughter, blah blah blah. There's a long one. Sorry. I love Michelle, Mikayla Buster and Chime, so happy happy anniversary. You love birth Another one, Hey Graham, I'd like to have a birthday shout out to my son son Thiago. He's turning eight years old on Valentine's Day. We listen to you guys every day. We love you, Santiago. Hope you feel very special on your special day. Happy eighth birthday, Love mommy, Papa and the boys. Happy birthday on Hey Grahama, hoping to get a shout out tomorrow. That's today, as Marlow the Wonder Dog and I listened every morning our way to work. Marlow is turning two years old on Saturday, and she went on to describe what makes Marlow a wonder dog. He's gone through a lot of very difficult, challenging medical conditions in his life. So happy Birthday to Marlow and that's from birthday mom Amy. So Happy Birthday, Marlowar.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: What's up JV Show. I want to say Happy Valentine's Day to everybody and remind you that it's Valentine's Day, not Valentine's Day.
Speaker 10: If you're use an M at the end, you probably single.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, is it by you when people say Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, don't do that Jamie Show commercial free on Wild that was not supposed to be well. Play this talk back instead.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Nancy. Happy Friday to you guys.
Speaker 9: I just want to say Happy Valentine's Day to you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you for getting me through another week.
Speaker 10: And I cannot wait to see who's gonna chug on the chug wheel.
Speaker 3: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 4: We don't need energy.
Speaker 3: You can't wait to see you chugs as long as it's not me, me too.
Speaker 4: I'm manifesting, Ess, Jess, I'm manifesting.
Speaker 2: Anyone, Bobby, I didn't shoot me last week. Yeah, I'm still manifesting. Graham what stops Anyways, that's gonna be eight twenty. We'll find out who is chugging, if anyone.
Speaker 1: The hottest things, it's.
Speaker 10: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the So Kanye was in Bianca splitting up. Oh no, there is all these reports.
Speaker 4: That they are heading towards a divorce.
Speaker 2: They've been married since January twenty twenty three, that's when they supposedly had their secret wedding ceremony. According to sources, both sides have reached out to divorce attorneys, so it is only a matter of time as for what went wrong.
Speaker 3: Besides, how long is that? How much time do the lawyers have to listen to that they're getting charged by the hour.
Speaker 2: I think there was a lot that went wrong, yes, but the last straw, according to reports, was the swastika T shirts and every anti semitic things that Kanye was saying on X. That was the last draw because Bianca's like, that's not who I am. I cannot be associated with somebody like this or married to somebody like this.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I mean, you have to hit your breaking point. But I think most of us would have hit it all the long, long time ago as we listened to nightly five hour rants. Yeah, but once it hits that point, and it already did hit that point, that's the thing. Like he's exhibited this behavior in the past, Once it hits us again and again and shows you that like this is probably who he is, what he actually thinks. I don't know. You got to get out there.
Speaker 2: And then there was a lot of talk of her force of sorry, of Kanye forcing her to do things like the Grammy Stone be naked on the red carpet. Yesterday, Kanye quickly posted like the definition of coercion but then deleted it, which is which is kind of weird. He posted like yeah an ai over overview saying coercion is the act of forcing someone to do something against their will through threats or intimidation. It can involve physical harm, psychological abuse, extortion, blackmail, or you know, assaults.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's implying that people coerced her to try to divorce him and break up with him.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's trying to fight the claims that he which. But it is what it is.
Speaker 3: We already know I kind of wonder if it's the first thing, like you have to get out, you have to divorce this guy.
Speaker 2: Do you guys believe it though? Do you think that that they're splitting up? Yeah, because I kind of, I kind of, I do.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think they're done.
Speaker 2: I do. I think we're I hope them together in the future. Unfortunately, all right, lock that in the Prediction Journal. One more thing on Kanye was he's got some sex tape drama going on. There is like a sex tape broker who posted.
Speaker 3: This sell their business card.
Speaker 2: Says, I know I don't even actual title, but here's what he posted. He said, remember that sex tape I helped to take off the market for you in twenty twelve with that hooker in Vegas. Well, this jew didn't forget. Apparently he did him a favor and like did like, you know, keep it quiet and stuff because it was him in like, you know, a random hotel room with you know, some random lady. But after everything that Kanye's been saying on social media and selling the T shirts, He's like, you know what I'm through, I'm gonna put this back up on the market. We're gonna it's gonna be seen. He posted a screenshot of it. It's Kanye shirtless on a bed and he was talking about Kanye's lackluster performance.
Speaker 4: The size.
Speaker 3: Free the tape.
Speaker 2: So we might be hearing a little more about this, you know, in the next few weeks.
Speaker 3: I think that, or he's just using the opportunity to extore some money out of him, or that.
Speaker 2: I guess this thing is going for like a quarter million dollars.
Speaker 3: Price just got it just got more expensive once that more people find out about it.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All Right, if you're coming to the city this weekend, here is your official warning. Let me get the official warning sound effect, because this is serious. Streets are gonna be closed all over the place and at varying time, so check your plans and then double check your plans. We have the NBA All Star weekend events and the Chinese New Year Parade. They're both happening this weekend, so it's gonna be a little tricky getting around, But don't let that deter you from coming into the city and having some fun this weekend, particularly because the rain is done, so you can have a beautiful weekend here in the city. All Right, there's gonna be closures for streets near Chase Center as well as along the parade route. The parade starts at five pm tomorrow, so look out along that entire route. And then a few hours after the parade starts, that's when the slam Dunk and three point contests are going to be taking place at Chase Center, So there's gonna be a bunch of streets stuck closed around Chase Center as well. And then also near Moscone Center. There's other All Star weekend festivities that are happening there today and on Sunday, so basically each day it's like a tetris upstreet closure, so you really need to look out for that. I can't really list all of them here because there's just a bunch of them.
Speaker 4: So follow the sign.
Speaker 3: You just need to be yes, you need to be aware. Now, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors is like, look, we get it. There's a lot of people going to be in the city and a lot of street closures, and we need to help people get around. So public transportation in San Francisco it's free this weekend, all weekend long. They're shelling out close to three hundred thousand dollars in city funds to cover free transit rides. This is going to be all Saturday and all day Sunday, so you don't need to tap your clipper card. You're good to go. Just hop on and ride. So that'll help make things, you know, get in around the city a little easier. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 7: Nine, Amanda from Meba and I just want to say Happy Friday, you guys. But I also want to just give a shout out to the mister Valentine's Day. I know typically it's all about the ladies and the wives, and I just wanted him to know that I'm going to be spoiling him. Brought in this entire weekend and we're playing that fun card game where it's like he gets to pick and choose, so this morning he's having.
Speaker 4: To do so tacos.
Speaker 2: I love you, You're the best.
Speaker 3: Talk with.
Speaker 2: I think I would like some of that.
Speaker 3: The euphemism for something the fun card game, I thought was more of a you know, like you draw a card and it's like this is what we get, Like, yeah, that's the fun card game that I'm thinking of. Which one just makes you eat delicious food.
Speaker 2: I like the food.
Speaker 4: One better, okay one, Hey.
Speaker 13: Good morning JB's Show, Happy Valentine's Day. Enjoy your night today, Jeff and Selena. Good luck getting seated on time. Good luck getting your food, and be careful as all of the workers are probably tired and pissed off, so they're probably going to do something to your food too.
Speaker 11: So have fun.
Speaker 4: But good luck.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why are you so negative.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. I hadn't thought about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's clearly someone who does not enjoy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're just stating facts like restaurant workers like we're tired that night, we're like sick of this. Oh we get it. You're here for Valentine's Day and then yeah, we're gonna spit your burger.
Speaker 2: I'll just drink extra alcohol so that it like burns off. Yeah, I've had worse in my mouth, like justice shoe point.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: If I can drink out a jessic'e shoe, I feel like I can.
Speaker 4: I can eat anything.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Yeah, you're right by the way.
Speaker 2: Chug Whale coming up eight twenty Crazy Cash coming up in a few minutes. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Uh, this outrage has been sparked. Let's put it this way, And I never really know when it's when you read something like everyone's outraged? Is everyone outraged?
Speaker 2: No? I would like to say that sometimes it makes it seem like a bigger deal than it really is.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll let you decide if you guys are outraged by this or not. Because somebody posted a video online of the card section at a store I don't know what store, and the section was for work wife and work husband cards and there was a bunch of different Valentine's Day cards meant to give to your work husband or your work wife. Now, a lot of people in the comments of this video they were outraged. One person said, if someone gave one of these to my husband, their house would be on fire.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: And the cards, you guys, they were kind of cute. One of them, you know, says work wife, work husband, and they've got a bunch of hearts on him and it says I've finally found somebody just as inappropriate as me, and they're kind of like cute and funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want my man inappropriate with somebody at work I think that was the sentiment.
Speaker 3: Another person said, my husband would be forced to quit his job and then forced to quit breathing. Actually if they gave this card out. Someone else said I hate this to my core. What an insanely inappropriate concept. Another person said office work husband is just a decorative term for an office affair. There's nothing that's good about this concept.
Speaker 2: Not always a lot of times.
Speaker 3: Now let's not I want not always. Now, let's unpack this. Ladies, would you be outraged if your man gave one of these cards to his work wife, or if his work wife gave one of these cards to him on Valentine?
Speaker 2: Yes, like I'm feeling the rage right now and it hasn't even happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, But back to somewhere on them you said not always. You are the one defending me.
Speaker 2: I said, not always, because me and JV would be like a haha, work husband, work wife. It wasn't anything romantic, it wasn't an affair. And I think it's only okay if you are single, if you're in a relationship, you're married. It is highly disrespectful to have a work anything.
Speaker 3: I think you're right. One person's comment said, the only context this is cute. Is for two people who aren't married and just have a crush at work and calling them work husband as a joke or being flirty in all other contexts, it's gross. I yeah, I'm with you guys on this one. I would be not happy if some dude gave my wife, hey, you're my work wife, Happy Valentine's Day and whatever little comment on there. Uh, I'm burning my own house down. No wait, I gotta go burn that, guys out. Or in either way, I'm burning something down because I'm pissed their.
Speaker 2: Job site so that they have to work from home and not see each other anymore.
Speaker 3: Now, what if this is you giving your card like you consider Selenna, you could consider Jess your work wife, like, oh my god, we're work wives. Maybe that's what these cards are intended for.
Speaker 2: I don't think No, I know I think so either. But I can't picture my man going to the card section and being like, yeah, let me get one for Jess and let me get one for my work.
Speaker 3: What I think that was that would be the thing that would really piss ladies off the most, is like that their man who puts in very little effort on anything at all. Is putting in some effort to go out of their way to get a card or get anything for their work wife. That's the thing. Regardless of what the card says.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they've sold any of these. I bet they have, or if it was just to like get people's feathers all ruffled up.
Speaker 3: I kind of think it's funny if we either way, it's kind of funny, but it better not be The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Not a shout out, Good morning j family.
Speaker 5: This is Adam from Salsa.
Speaker 3: Just want to wish my wife Rosa a happy Valentine's I love you, and to my kids Johnson, Xavier, Nathaniel, Michayla, I love you guys so much and we'll have some fun later later.
Speaker 2: Everybody nice.
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine Day, everybody.
Speaker 5: Hi, JAV Shows.
Speaker 3: This is a Gabby gaz Andre and we just wanted to wash our parents, Donna and Mark, Happy Valentine's Day. We love you, we love you.
Speaker 2: Valentine's Day, Donna, Mark, I love They're still going to say our parents, Mom and Dad. Took him a minute, but happy Valentine' Day everyone. Do we have another shout out?
Speaker 3: Somebody slid into my d MS. This is actually I missed it yesterday. This is a bit of a belated woman says. We want to wish our daughter Lola a happy half birthday. Yes, half birthday, which was yesterday. They celebrate this at school because her and other kids birthdays are in the summer, so they're not at school. She's ten and a half. A Lola listens to the JV show every day at our way to school and loves every minute. Happy half birthday, Lola. That's from mom and dad and we love you.
Speaker 4: Half birth I didn't know we did half birthday.
Speaker 3: We've done a couple lately. Don't let it become a thing balbony for nine Hi.
Speaker 2: Who do we have on the line? Hi? Hi, Daniella, call it Toddy.
Speaker 6: You just got a pair of two day general admission tickets to check out Rolling.
Speaker 2: Lave My God, that's gonna be a.
Speaker 7: But not just that.
Speaker 2: Now you get to play our game. Yeah, hopefully you can stick around for a few minutes because we're going to get to the chug Wheel game and we need your assistance.
Speaker 4: If that's not too much to ask that, I can do that, all right?
Speaker 2: Perfect? So this is our game where well, this week we do what we did it amongst ourselves. Last week we had Jess out on the streets. She has a random person eight questions for today's edition. Graham asked me eight questions.
Speaker 3: Because it was pouring rain yesterday. I didn't want to send us up.
Speaker 2: Right, We're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you can guess my answers, Daniella, you gotta get Are we doing four or five? Graham?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: You can get four correct, you win the game. We're gonna have to draw names one of us beIN in the chug and we check in okay, and you're also gonna get a JB Show chug mug Graham, what's some of the stuff on the chug wheel for today?
Speaker 3: All right, on today's a chug wheel, We've got chicken bone broth, tonic water, lemon juice, bean sprout water, the soup de jour, which is the soup of the day, and it is again a chicken noodle. I checked with the chef. We have a new spot on the wheel this morning for some saki. Hope you guys like saki and pickle juice, amongst probably a few other things up there.
Speaker 4: All right, Daniella, are you ready?
Speaker 11: All ready?
Speaker 2: Let's get to it. Here is the first question, what super.
Speaker 3: Bowl halftime show did you like better? Kendricks or Rihanna's all right?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I said?
Speaker 13: Oh, I think Selena would have said Rihanna Kendrick.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say that too, Lena, but I know those are probably neck and neck.
Speaker 2: For you, They're pretty close. I really really did like Rihanna, but after the Kendrick one and learning more about it and everything, it.
Speaker 4: Did really grow on me. Were just so powerful.
Speaker 3: Agreed. Next question, fill in the blank doctor what do you What do you think? Selena said? Doctor sus? Doctor?
Speaker 2: How do you guys not.
Speaker 3: Say doctor dre or doctor Pepper? Doctor SEUs?
Speaker 9: What I.
Speaker 13: Would have held?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: All right, you guys are super cool.
Speaker 2: About We're like SYNCD up right now, which is not a good thing.
Speaker 3: The next question, in a life or death situation, who would you say, jess or your dog? You can only save one? Oh? Who do you think?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: My dog?
Speaker 4: Obviously every one.
Speaker 2: I think you would save nor pet too. Yeah, I would actually thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd save here. But sorry, yess.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Daniella, you have one point one point incorrect.
Speaker 3: Next question, have you gotten more or less than four speeding tickets in your life?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I said?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think you said probably more?
Speaker 9: That was?
Speaker 7: That was?
Speaker 2: I thought that was?
Speaker 3: What do you is, Slena? If you could ballpark it for us real quick? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I guess seven? But between five and ten?
Speaker 17: For sure?
Speaker 2: It wasn't even in my name. It wasn't my sister's. Remember I lied to the office. Maybe that one doesn't count.
Speaker 4: Let's knock that off the list.
Speaker 3: Does count?
Speaker 2: Doesn't?
Speaker 3: All right? Next question, what would you rate yourself on looks on a scale of one to ten? Danielle?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Selena said? What does she rate herself on looks on a scale of one to ten?
Speaker 2: I would say like eleven. Oh my god, so here's my answer?
Speaker 3: Six? Oh my god, did you say six? That makes my heart hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm very critical of myself in the way I look, and we shouldn't be like that. But I mean, I'm open about my insecurity, change my answers.
Speaker 3: I mean I would have said seven. Just kidding. You need to be saying ten about yourself.
Speaker 2: You need that come on.
Speaker 3: That makes makes me sad on the inside.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe after I get some lip filler and.
Speaker 3: We'll go back. Now, Daniello, the pressure is on because you've gotten four incorrect thus farce that, which means in order to get one of us to chug you got to get the next three questions correct.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, here's the next question.
Speaker 3: If you were guaranteed to make twenty five grand a month, would you show it all on OnlyFans? What do you think Selena said? Would she show it all on only fans? If a guaranteed income was twenty five grand a month?
Speaker 2: Yes, no, Oh my god, whatsh So for twenty five K I need at least a couple hundred month? I would you would for just twenty five?
Speaker 3: For twenty five?
Speaker 6: I do it?
Speaker 2: Wait everything every day a month.
Speaker 3: Every four months, you have one hundred grand?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going that's not enough.
Speaker 4: I may be a six, but I'm worth more than that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Danielle. Unfortunately that's the end of the road for you. No one will be chugging this morning. A lot of disappointed by people in the.
Speaker 6: Bay Area right now, but happy Valentine's data.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, you still got your rolling loud tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you doing, We're giving you a shot.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you so much for playing along. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: Like why all right? Hang on there?
Speaker 4: Who was going to draw?
Speaker 2: Was it your turnaround?
Speaker 3: Was going to be me?
Speaker 4: You would draw just to see who would have had?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 3: I can and it would have been me? Yes, thank you, Danielle, Thank you. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, What Love is Blind? Oh my god, it is the day drop today? You know what I'm doing tonight? What we're not watching that? I know we're not going but maybe tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, It's Waldey for nine, the base number one hit music station. Happy Friday, Happy Valentine's Day. I'm Selenam and thank you so much for hanging out with us. Good morning JV shows.
Speaker 3: This is Charlotte from Houston, Texas.
Speaker 2: Would if I just wanted to wish you guys a wonderful Valentine's Day and I hope you have a wonderful day, never change. I love the way you guys are. You don't mean no filler, no nothing, You're perfect. That was mostly a joke, but I don't know I'm considering it, but thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay too, well you two things there. One, thank you so much for listening from she said, Houston, Texas. Right, so I just pulled the data and we are jav shows number one in Houston, Texas. So that's huge. Yes, thank you so much. And her second comment about you don't need no lip filler. That was to Selena because during our Chugmuk game, one of the questions to Selena was what would you write yourself on looks on a scale of one to ten, and she said six, and a piece of us everybody listening felt hurt on the inside. Selena, and you said, well, maybe I would feel higher on the ranking if I had lip fill on, and blah blah blah, and all of us collectively in our heads and I know we're not supposed to say that if it's some procedure that somebody wants, but we all collectively said, you don't need that, Selena, You're beautiful.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was really creepy. I think I'm gonna have to go to HR.
Speaker 3: But tell you, that's what we all collectively were thinking when you were saying stuff like that, and that everyone hurt on the inside.
Speaker 2: For Graham because it is weird coming from you, although.
Speaker 4: As Valentine's Day, I know that's what makes it even more creepy.
Speaker 3: I know, Jess, could you take that out of the podcast?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I might have to keep it in there for evidence when you beleep it.
Speaker 3: Could you bleep it?
Speaker 2: Case against you Baurs?
Speaker 4: All right, well, but thank you everybody. I do know what you're what you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you Graham. All right. So single on Valentine's Day not necessarily a bad thing, no, but singles, listen up.
Speaker 6: This is the place where apparently all the singles are going to be hanging out tonight.
Speaker 2: So the gym is where you need to be at on Valentine's Day night.
Speaker 6: Yes, I have seen multiple people, like people that I actually know, on posting to social media and random people on TikTok too, that they're going to go to the gym on Valentine's Day because they'll know that the people that are there are also single. So it's a It's a good way to not only work on yourself self love, but also possibly you know, meet somebody.
Speaker 3: Else in the steamroom.
Speaker 2: Not a bad idea.
Speaker 6: So what do you guys, think though about meeting somebody at the gym, I feel like normally any other instance, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It's very I'm just speaking for me. I don't want to be approached. I don't want to be looked at. I don't even want you to know.
Speaker 4: That I exist.
Speaker 2: That's the gym.
Speaker 3: I think that's the majority of people share that opinion.
Speaker 2: However, if it's like a like a known thing that everyone going there is going because they're single and they know everyone else there is single, tonight might beat the exception.
Speaker 3: And everyone there is just doing that one leg machine where your legs open. There's just like a huge line for that machine. Yeah, and then the hip thrust with the bar. Everyone's just doing those exercises today.
Speaker 2: You know that move right?
Speaker 3: Clearly I'm single. So watch this leg spreader thing. That's the most ridiculous piece of gym equipment ever invented.
Speaker 6: By the.
Speaker 2: Much for what's the glues? Hello? Yeah, you want a shelf of a booty? That's what you come on? Look at.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the thing that's getting flexed there. You're it is you're flexing that something else is flexing anyway, Look imst Slane. I don't think most people, and most ladies, I'm speaking for most ladies. I don't know if I can do that, but I don't think you want to be approached at the gym unless the guy is super super hot, of course, but I don't think you want to be.
Speaker 4: It depends what they look.
Speaker 3: I don't think you want to be a perched there. But on Valentine, I think this is your one sort of there's an asterisk cards, there's an exception.
Speaker 2: I think on any other day, you have to play the long game like it has to be a gradual game.
Speaker 3: That's something you do in the sauna. I think your best hope, if you do want to meet somebody at the gym, your best hope is that you run into them in the real world and then you can say, hey, I always see you at the gym, right, Because you can't go up to them and talk to them.
Speaker 2: At the gym, Yeah, follow them to their cars, find out where to hang out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have to dig through their trash for a while to find like bills and receipts from restaurants that they go there, and then you just hang out at that restaurant for a long time. Hoping that they come in and they bump into and you're like, hey, I always see you at the gym. Nice to finally meet you. I want to go play the long game. Stupid story that goes We're.
Speaker 1: Idiots The JV Show on Wild nine.
Speaker 16: Morning JV Show. This is sept from what Happy Friday. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you guys and your partners. Can I give a shout out to the best daddy in the world, Matt Daddy. You are the best and my life has changed for the better after meeting you, and I thank God for you. So oh and he will be bowllying at a bowling tournament this weekend in Daily City, So good luck to you, Matt Daddy.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Happy Valentine's to you guys. How would you feel about spending your Valentine's Day in a bowling tournament in Daily City? Because I can think of nothing better.
Speaker 2: No, and it's all Star weekend. I'm not going to tournament.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, but good luck to you. Knock those pins over, honest things.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: Graham.
Speaker 4: You have to go to JV Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That's our Instagram.
Speaker 4: If you don't know, make sure you give us a follow.
Speaker 2: Check out our story because Selena Gomez and Benny Blancobay did photo shoot together for Interview magazine and the photos are so ridiculous and disturbing. I honestly, when Jess showed me this morning, I thought it was Ai. She's like, no, this is a real photo shoot. But if they're so bad, but you also can't look away, and the one with her feet on his face, I can't.
Speaker 3: I just thought the hair is what I'm looking for.
Speaker 9: The hair.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not I'm not hair shaming.
Speaker 2: You are, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: I just he's just he's just as Harry's I thought he was. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: A lot of shoulder hair, which means it's on the back too, and the front everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's everywhere.
Speaker 6: The more pictures I see of them, though, the more I see it, I see it somehow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like because they seem like they're like, yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Look at that first picture they kind of do look like siblings.
Speaker 2: A little pigs.
Speaker 3: Just imagine Selena Goman's with a lot more body hair and I could totally see all right, I got.
Speaker 2: Those photos JB Morning Show.
Speaker 3: They are kind of funny though, right, I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Honestly love them as a couple.
Speaker 2: They've really grown on me. Look, I'm still I'm still not a fan of the shoulders slash back hair and you know, it's funny to laugh at them, but I do like them together.
Speaker 3: They seem like a good match.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, for those who haven't heard yet, Selena Gomez, she's unretiring from music and she and Benny Blanco have an album coming out together that's going to be dropping March twenty first Nice Now, Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni. They are ready for a showdown in court. We already know this whole mess is going to trial. There is a date set from March of twenty twenty six. But you know, before it gets like there, there are other ways to find a solution. They were offered mediation. You know, maybe we can settle this whole thing outside the court. They should well, they both opted out.
Speaker 3: Their attorneys yesterday.
Speaker 2: Argued that engaging in settlement talks at this point would just be inappropriate and premature. Like they want this to go to trial, and so why I just want to see it unravel in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I guess, you know, for the entertainment we do, But don't you think at the end of the day, there is mediation that could work where there is no The settlement talk is not monetary. They settle because they just both apologized to it. We both did stuff that was messed up. Let's just sit back and laugh on this giant pile of cash that we made on this movie that made it a lot of money and just move on and not never work together again. Like there's your there's the outcome, right, they don't want that. So wow.
Speaker 2: Also, I thought this was kind of interesting. Colin Hoover. She's the author of It Ends with Us.
Speaker 4: You know, it was a book before it was a film. She wrote an entire series.
Speaker 2: She reactivated her Instagram after being gone for a while following all this drama, and she's wiped her page clean of anything having to do with Blake Lively or Justin Baldoni, even promo for the film if it had them in it, it's gone.
Speaker 4: That was a little interesting, Graham.
Speaker 3: What do you have party? Major Major dry Spell has just been broken, you guys, Yes, yes, yeah. The city of Las Vegas recorded its first drops of rain in the last two hundred and fourteen days and they didn't get much. Just point zero one of an inch, which isn't much. That's one hundredth of an inch. It's just that's just slightly more than the drizzle from an old man's wet sneeze. But again, the dry spell is over. This is only the second time in the last eighty eight years that Las Vegas has experienced two hundred days or more without rain. According to the National Weather Service, the last time rain fell over Las Vegas was seven months ago, on July thirteenth. That's a little summer yeah, I guess, little summer monsoon storm. The longest stretch with no measurable rain stands at two hundred and forty days in Vegas, and that was a record that was set in twenty twenty. That's one hell of a dry spell, two hundred and forty days. They say the winter there has been unusually warm and dry for the region, which is not good because basically all of southern Nevada and most of the state currently in the grips of what they call extreme drought. They are going to get a little bit more rain over the next couple of days, as I think the storm that just came through here is the one that maybe dropping some rain there. But I got to check my weather maps and charts, but they might get as much as almost one inch of rain over the next day or two.
Speaker 2: So well, I get that they need it, but SE's for them. It's Valentine's weekend.
Speaker 4: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: We don't have any rain here do we? Just a few sprinkles today, but that's about it. That's it.
Speaker 3: Remember when you went to Vegas, Atlanta, it was like flooding and the streets were full of water everywhere, and then they just went totally dry after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome. Interesting, Maybe you should go back, you should, you.
Speaker 3: Should go back there. Help the farmers out there. If there's no farmers in Vegas either.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 17: Good morning, JV family. This is Louise from Houston. Just want to wish everyone happy Valentine's Day. Also to Selina, Jess and Graham, Happy Valentine's a.
Speaker 5: Day to you as well.
Speaker 17: And it hurt me to hear Selina say that number. And honestly, we're all at ten and because we're wald for n listeners too, so we are definitely have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening from Houston. We checked earlier JV show number one in Houston. WHOA, which is great news you so much talk If you missed it, he was talking about an answer from our Chug Wheel game earlier. If you want to go back and podcast that, that'll make a little more sense. You should podcast that JV show podcast number one.
Speaker 2: Also, Yeah, add it to your process as well, and that new and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 15: Morning JV Show. Uh, Happy Valentine's Day for me, it's just a regular day. The guy I'm seeing he doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day because it was the day a family member got into a series accident and it's it's an anniversary of that accident every year, so he doesn't see Valentine's Day. So would you would you date someone if they don't celebrate that?
Speaker 2: That's a really tough situation.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. Let's go around the room, Slena. Would you date somebody that says Nope, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day. It reminds me of something really terrible.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be a deal breaker because you can't You can't argue with somebody's grief, do you know what I mean? But it would hurt me. And look, if I'm being honest, I could feel the pain in your voice. That's just the conversation that you have to have of it's something that means a lot too. I mean, I feel like you should do something, even like the smallest things that don't mean a lot to people.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I was thinking. Well before I get my opinion, Jess, could you date somebody that says I don't celebrate I don't care if you like Valentine's I don't celebrate it because it reminds me of something awful.
Speaker 6: If it's because of something awful, then yes, I could still date them because we can find a different date to celebrate.
Speaker 3: But what if I guess I'm slainer to your point, Like if it's something that I knew. Look, I let's just say I think Valentine's Day is the worst day and it reminds me something awful and tragic that happened, and I don't it's not something that I feel strongly about celebrating. But if I started dating my wife and she was like, I love Valentine's Day. It's such an important day for me, I would change the way that I look. I'm gonna be sad on the inside and it's not still it gonna be day for me, but I'm still gonna do something. I would want to do something for her because I know that, because I know it's important.
Speaker 4: To her exactly.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's just a conversation that has I don't I don't think break up, but definitely talk to him about how you're feeling and thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Talkback. Don't you love to talk back?
Speaker 2: Mike on the iHeart app. You can wait in about anything.
Speaker 4: You can leave us questions. Hey, we give great advice, if I do say so myself.
Speaker 18: Sometimes yeah, usually right, But I really I feel like today I've given some spectacular advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can keep it on it. Did you guys see the Jordan Brand drone show over the Bay? So I saw a picture of like like the Jumpman next to the Babyridge and I was like, oh, that's kind of cool, and I reposted it to my story I didn't know what it was, and then I found out this morning that Jordan's did.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what it was, so I just I just thought it light school.
Speaker 2: They did a whole drone show where they have the Jumpman there and then they have like the some ones and they got the twenty three. It is so go to JB Morning Show. We have some of this on our Instagram story. Isn't that cool? Obviously we're also our weekend.
Speaker 3: Well, how come we didn't know this was happening.
Speaker 2: I wish we would have known that. I would have loved to like drive driven by and seen it. Yeah, when I saw pictures, I had no idea it was drones. I thought it was like some.
Speaker 3: AI like me too.
Speaker 4: Everything's AI these days, I know.
Speaker 3: But the stuff that they do with these drone shows. Can we all collectively agree once and for all that drone shows are better than firework shows?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know you're clinging to firework shows because I feel like it's a part of our history and we're used to do it on Fourth of July and whatever and other holidays. Like the drone shows are better.
Speaker 4: I would rather see a drone show.
Speaker 3: They do cooler stuff. And this like this Nike shoot that they did's pair Jordan's like wow did they Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So JV Morning Show if you want to check that out the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 17: Good morning JV family. This is Louise from Houston, just one of the wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day. Also to Selina, Jess and Graham, Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. And it hurt me to hear Sadina say that number. And honestly we're all a ten. And because we're will day for nine listeners too, so we are definitely ten.
Speaker 3: Have a good day to thank you for listening from Houston. We checked earlier JV Show number one in Houston. Whoa, which is great news. Thank you so much. Talk if you missed it, he was talking about an answer from our Chug Wheel game earlier. If you want to go back and podcast that, that'll make a little more sense, you should podcast that JAV show podcast number one.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, add it to your precess ye as well on that new and improved iHeartRadio app Morning JV Show.
Speaker 15: Uh, Happy Valentine's Day for me, It's just a regular day. The guy I'm seeing he doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day because it was the day a family member got into a series accident, and it's it's an anniversary of that accident every year, so he doesn't see Valentine's Day. So would you would you date someone if they don't celebrate that?
Speaker 2: That's a really tough situation too.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. Let's go around the room, slannin. Would you date somebody that says, Nope, I don't celebrate Valentine's Day? It reminds me of something really terrible.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be a deal breaker because you can't. You can't argue with somebody's grief, do you know what I mean? But it would hurt me. And look, if I'm being honest, I could I could feel the pain in your voice. That's just the conversation that you have to have if it's something that means a lot too. I mean, I feel like you should do something, even like the smallest things that don't mean a lot to people.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I was thinking. Well before I get my opinion, Jess, could you date somebody that says, I don't celebrate I don't care if you like Valentine's I don't celebrate it because it reminds me of something awful.
Speaker 6: If it's because of something awful, then yes, I could still date them because we can find a different date to celebrate.
Speaker 3: But what if I guess I'm slainning to your point, Like, if it's something that I knew, Look, I let's just say I think Valentine's Day is the worst day and it reminds me something awful and tragic that happened, and I don't. It's not something that I feel strongly about celebrating. But if I start a dating my wife and she was like, I love Valentine's Day. It's such an important day for me, I would change the way that I look. I'm gonna be sad on the inside and it's not still gonna be day for me, but I'm still gonna do something. I would want to do something for her because I know that, because I know it's important to her.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Anyway, it's just a conversation that has I don't. I don't think break up, but definitely talk to him about how you're feeling and thank you for that talk back. Don't you love to talk back? Mike on the iHeart app? You can wait in about anything. You can leave us questions.
Speaker 4: Hey, we give great advice if I do say so myself.
Speaker 18: Yeah, usually right, but today I'm given some spectacular advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even on it. Did you guys see the Jordan Brand drone show over the Bay? So I saw a picture of like like the Jumpman next to the baby bridge, and I was like, oh, that's kind of cool, and I reposted it to my story. I didn't even know what it was. And then I found out this morning that Jordan's did.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 2: I just I just got to light school. They did a whole drone show where they have the yup man there and then they have like some ones.
Speaker 4: And they got the twenty three. It is so go to JV Morning Show. We have some of this on our Instagram story.
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool? Obviously we're all start weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, how come we didn't know this was happening.
Speaker 2: I wish we would have known that. I would have loved to drive driven by and seen it. Yeah, when I saw pictures, I had no idea it was drones. I thought it was like some edit AI like me too.
Speaker 3: Everything's AI these days, I know, But the stuff that they do with these drone shows. Can we all collectively agree once and for all that drone shows are better than firework shows. Yeah, I know you're clinging to firework shows because I feel like it's a part of our history and we're used to do it on Fourth of July whatever and other holidays. Like the drone shows are better.
Speaker 4: I would rather see a drone show.
Speaker 3: They do cooler stuff and this, like this Nike shoot that they did this pair Jordan's like wow did they Wow?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So JB Morning Show if you want to check that out the
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine