Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. There was a story in the news about bad passwords, like the top ten worst passwords, and I was wondering how we could creatively ask people about their passwords.
Speaker 2: I guess you could tell us your passwords.
Speaker 1: I don't know who they are if we don't know who you are, but I bet some of them are pretty funny. Like my password to get into my computer here is it was a funny joke a while ago because I couldn't I couldn't get it to work, which is similar problem having this morning. But anyway, so I had to change the password and they said what do you want your password to be? And I gave a sarcastic response, and that is stuck for about two years, and every morning I have to log in with this password, which is makes you laughing, it does, but it's kind of depressing. You know. Some some explotives in there.
Speaker 3: Some you have kind of the King of all explatives in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, I do.
Speaker 3: Yes, We'll do that story coming up in the in the eleven o'clock hour. So if you have passwords that you think are funny, I mean, and that may be part of the problem is that people think they're funny, but when we hear them, they're not funny, right.
Speaker 1: But usually it's like a birthday right, or I don't know. I'm curious about what other people use. I've used, you.
Speaker 2: Know, sports teams, sure, things like that.
Speaker 3: Sports. Do you use players? No players, names, coaches, something like that. No, that's always a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you because then you could throw in a jersey number in there too, or something like that, or a significant number that for a long.
Speaker 1: Time, I used password I did. I used password one, two.
Speaker 3: Three, you'll admit it lazy. The Kremlin is warning that Washington's decision to let you hit targets inside Russia with American supplied long range missiles would stoke the war and escalate international tensions. US officials said that Washington is easing limits on what Ukraine can hit with the American made Army Tactical Missile System after months of ruling out such a move over fears of escalating this whole thing. A Kremlin spokesman said that Washington is quote adding fuel to the fire and provoking further escalation of tensions.
Speaker 2: Remember that accident on two forty one in Irvine.
Speaker 1: It happened during that big fire there, the Airport fire is what it was called. It was the one that started in Tribuco Canyon in September, burned thousands of acres Orange Riverside Counties. There was that crash with Orange County Fire Authority firefighters. It was the Santiago hand crew and they had just worked like a hellish shift fighting this fire, twelve hour shift or something, and was an accident. A ladder fell from another vehicle that triggered this accident. The driver of the fire truck swerves over the ladder and the truck strikes a guardrail, flips over, and we heard that I think it was was eight firefighters in that hand crew who had to go to the hospital and.
Speaker 2: The information that came out of that.
Speaker 1: I just kept waiting to hear news about them recovering and everything being okay and things like that. We finally got a little bit of news and it comes in the form of an Orange County firefighter who suffered spinal cord injuries in that crash. Thought he would never walk again, thought he was going to be permanently paralyzed, and now he is back in Orange County after being in the hospital in Colorado since that crash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andrew Brown, the firefighter, as you mentioned, they were coming home from this long shift on the fire on the airport fire and driving in one of those large vehicles and these guys are hanging out in the back and it's night and it's late. A ladder falls off of a vehicle in front of them, and the driver of the fire truck tries to avoid the ladder. So when that flips and it goes. I mean, the images are still We saw the images the day that this happened, but the images are still a gut punch to think that. First of all, to think that those guys were able to survive that, but then the extent of their injuries. Andrew Brown went from thinking that he was going to die in the ambulance, saying, I was just praying that God would take care of my wife who's pregnant. That that was my biggest concern. That was all I could think about during the entire ambulance ride.
Speaker 1: He says he was told in the ICU to expect to be bedridden for months, but from September to the beginning of October. Doctors felt he was strong enough too. Traveled to Colorado in a gurney for this rehab at Craig Hospital in Englewood, Colorado. A contingent of firefighters escorted him to the airport. By the time he got to Colorado, he had to relearn to use his arms and legs, but he says, I had a strong motivation and it was the pregnant wife, his unborn child as well.
Speaker 3: Very emotional scene when he came back to the airport and still having trouble with his hand, you know, in terms of mobility and everything, obviously if he's relearning it and that side of his body. But it's in quite an incredible story. Now there still is one of the hand crew that is in the hospital and is still recovering.
Speaker 1: At the same hospital that specializes in treating people with the brain and spinal injuries. So we don't know. That's all very anonymous. Obviously the family wants to keep his name private. My goodness, what a story makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Oh so, whose fault is it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Since you're not at your house, you can't blame your husband for something like this, Like what well, it's your WiFi is broken, your cable's not well.
Speaker 1: I kind of think your Netflix is like it's your fault, which is why I brought it.
Speaker 3: Up when it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: How is it my fault? Because you're in the room and you haven't fixed it. You haven't asked me to find I've been vocal about walk over and go move and then fix your computers.
Speaker 2: That's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Would you like me to see if I can fix it. I can't guarantee that I can fix.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have to ask for help. You should just know. Why don't you just know?
Speaker 1: Why can't you just see that my WiFi is not working and fix it?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have to tell you.
Speaker 3: That's what I need see.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when Chris Little gets fired. Last shouted unassuming people.
Speaker 3: At least he was. He was a good foil for you. President Electroump has said that he's gonna name Brendan call Are the next FCC chairman, positioning him to do battle against social media companies and TV broadcasters. A forty five year old Brendan Carr, Senior Republican, among the FCC's five Commissioners has vowed in recent days to take on what he calls the censorship cartel that includes Facebook and Google and Apple and Microsoft. It's been a pretty big supporter of Elon Musk and an advocate of tougher restrictions on China. An attorney representing a couple of women who claim to have attended as many as ten sex parties with Matt Gates.
Speaker 1: Oh God, those words together again.
Speaker 3: This lawyer, Joel Sheppard, told Politico that his clients have already told the House Ethics Committee that they attended between five and ten sex parties with Matt Gates between mid twenty seventeen and the end of twenty eighteen, when he was serving his first term in Congress.
Speaker 1: Not just my laptop, it's my phone as well. No internet connection. You're not having this problem over there?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Is it Russia? Did I say something about Russia? Or China?
Speaker 1: Did the FCC shut me down completely to make me feel like I'm in China with no access to anything?
Speaker 3: Mine is trying to connect, My phone is trying to connect to the Wi Fi interesting not currently connected. It may not be you. It may not be you. I mean, it may be more than you.
Speaker 1: But when I walked outside the studio with the laptop, it connected, So it must be something in this room.
Speaker 3: Hmm, what's in this room? Mmm? I know that makes no sense me now it's back to me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying that's what Why what I said?
Speaker 3: What's in this room? That's not an an and it makes no sense, makes zero sense that my brain is somehow preventing your computer.
Speaker 2: Well in yours.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all right. Maybe it is me weird seeing yesterday over at Fairplex in Pomona where a small Piper PA thirty two crashed well short of the Bracket airport and in fact into the parking lot while they're doing the nhr A drag races.
Speaker 1: I have a question where does in and out come into play? They sponsored the dragstrip, so were their in and out burgers at the event?
Speaker 3: Probably? Okay?
Speaker 1: Is there any chance they crashed on purpose to get in and out?
Speaker 3: I did think about that, That's all I.
Speaker 1: Know people who would have done a lot more just.
Speaker 3: Just crashing a plane wasn't just to avoid the line were you air crapped down.
Speaker 5: It was a single engine plane that made contact with a couple of vehicles before ultimately hitting the ground. From what we know, the units rendered life saving emergency medical services as well as mitigating any fire potential from the surrounding vehicles, generators and things of that sort.
Speaker 3: LA Fire public information officer Jonathan Torres there about ten thousand people were there at the National hot Rod Association Championship drag Finals. They actually put that on hold, you know why, because the plane crashed in the parking lot. They put it on hold for a couple of hours. Four people on board, a pilot and three passengers. They said they had taken off from Apple Valley and were making their way towards that airport there. And while it obviously the bracket Field Airport is I mean, if you've ever been, you've never been to drag races, I have not really incredible, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It sounds like finally, it sounds like something.
Speaker 3: I never experienced, noise like.
Speaker 1: That, and then you work in in and out like a Chansburger and drag races.
Speaker 3: But the Bracketfield Airport is right next to the drag race track. Fairplex Drive basically is the only thing that separates them. So it's not unusual that an airplane would go down, you know, short of that runway. It's just that they did it while there was a huge event, and they were amazingly lucky that they didn't hit more cars, They didn't hit anybody on the ground. Norman Wade, a guy in Corona, had parked across the street because he wanted to watch the drag races from a parking lot and not pay the fee. So he's in his car with the door open. He's watching a plane fly over for the National Anthem at the drag races, and he notices two smaller planes headed for landing at Bracket Field. Both of them appeared like they would land safely, but he said one of them stalled and the nose dropped, and that was the one that crashed into the fair Plex parking lot and his Again, Norman said, he just dropped right out of the sky, big loud bang, a plume of dust and debris and some smoke. But he said he was afraid there was a fire that was going to erupt, but it didn't again because they had fire crews maybe a few hundred yards away because of the drag races themselves, so they were already unseen, so it didn't take a long to get there. Next Monday. They're planning a Thanksgiving dinner lunch. Here are you saying you're not going to eat that? I am not Spirit Airlines.
Speaker 1: I'm going to eat yams with the sales department. Spirit Airs sounds sanitary.
Speaker 3: No wonder they don't like you.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Spirit Airlines has filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy protection after struggling with losses, growing debt the failed merger.
Speaker 2: It's okay, they don't listen to.
Speaker 3: The show, the company said in a stock market statement. That's a good point that it had secured a pre arrange deal with bondholders. It includes about three hundred million dollars in financing to keep it afloat with the business planning to end it's bankruptcy, they said, probably by the first quarter of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Walking pneumonia cases are very frequent.
Speaker 2: I think you may have had this.
Speaker 3: That's not what I had.
Speaker 1: They say, Well, they they say that they're very mild, but that it's the wind pipe and a little bit of wheeze is affected. They said that it's the immunity gap that occurred after COVID still that we're dealing with, and so that the rates of walking pneumonia are huge, they say, yeah, it It affects the throat and the wind pipe. Symptoms include some coughing, some wheezing, very mild, much milder than lung infections, so people don't stay home, which is why it has the name walking pneumonia.
Speaker 3: Right, and then they give it to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Right, Thanks for that, did you?
Speaker 3: How is that possible? You and I both came in on Monday, last Monday, and you.
Speaker 1: Said it started on Friday. Mine started on mondayyeh.
Speaker 3: But I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 1: Every time I hear yeah, but I remember that scene in Uncle Uncle Buck when John Candy is on the phone. Yes, that's a great scene. That's a great movie. I do miss John Candy. I mean a lot.
Speaker 3: You think about him.
Speaker 2: I do think about him.
Speaker 1: There go, No, it's just because those are great movies and they hold up. You watch a John Candy movie today and it's still masterful.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hannah Kobayashi is a thirty one year old woman who was last heard from two weeks ago. No, sorry, last week. Heard from last week November eleventh. She missed a connecting flight. She was going from Maui to New York City through lax on November eighth.
Speaker 1: She's not tiny, She's five ten. She brown hair, brown eyes, freckles. The family received text messages from her that were out of character, they say, just before her disappearance. Her aunt told the USA Today, we started on that day, November eleventh, getting texts saying she didn't feel safe, that someone was trying to steal her funds, that somebody was trying to take her identity. Weird things calling us babe, things that were not quite the normal way that she speaks.
Speaker 3: Would you be able to tell yes, someone just by their text messages or sing because someone.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, like I'll take you for example, usually I'm talking to you, and it's rare that you text me, and sometimes when you text me, I think, huh, like.
Speaker 3: My wife got a hold of my phone or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just seems not in your character, or just different from talking to you, which I'm used to just talking fate, which is an experiment and zone.
Speaker 2: Right, the way communication has changed.
Speaker 1: If you're just texting with somebody that that's your primary communication with them, like a friend that lives, you just don't pick up the phone anymore. It's a different relationship than it would be if you saw the person every day, or you were used to just talking to them face to face and that was your primary It changes the way you communicate. But there have been sometimes when I've gotten text from people and be like, huh, that's weird. But I never thought they were missing or anything or is Sometimes people just come across differently in texts than they do face to face or in person.
Speaker 3: I know a kid I made him. He one time to chat with a girl pretended to be his own friend and said something like, hey, I just got a hold of Calvin's phone. He went to the bathroom. Do you like him? Or whatever? The huh something along those lines, But he did he lied about himself to text her to ask if she liked him.
Speaker 1: That's cute. How old was he? Like, seventeen thirteen? Maybe, okay, yeah, that's fine, that's normal behavior.
Speaker 2: How old is this woman? Thirty one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's thirty one. So here's the thing. They said that they have security footage of Hannah leaving Lax on November eighth, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, tiede eyed leggings, and a dark green backpack. She had been seen twice at the Grove once more around noon by employees at the shopping center's bookstore at tash In Bookstore on November ninth, and seen on video at a Nike event on November tenth. A photo from the two day Nike Lebron event was posted to her Instagram that same day. She goes back to lax on November eleventh, last Monday, but does not board a flight.
Speaker 1: She has an Aubrey Hepburn phone case, which to me signifies Okay, she's thirty one, she loves Audrey Hepburn. Her family seems a little overbearing. Sounds like Hannah just wants to live her life. She wants to be like Audrey Hepburn and breakfast at Tiffany. But then why thirty one? Then why the message is about not feel safe because she wants her family to get off her case. Well, that's an awful way to do it. Hey, I'm being threatened. Well, it feels either lie or tell them the truth, which is I don't want to be in this family right now.
Speaker 2: I need some me time.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a Hobson's choice. At that point. Statement did not say when the footage was taken because they said they have obtained surveillance footage that shows her in the vicinity of the Pico.
Speaker 1: Metro shopping She wants to go see Lebron James. She wants to live her life in La on her own without answering questions from the family.
Speaker 3: And the family has come here. I mean, obviously, of course they have.
Speaker 2: That's what this family does, would he.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about she's you.
Speaker 2: She's thirty one. I'm sure she's fine.
Speaker 3: Well, that is, that's the the age thing is something that is unusual, right for when I read this. Yeah, the family has started to go fundme page to offset the costs associated with this. The says they hope to find her, but obviously the time is of the essence.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The mom texted her asking if she had arrived in New York, and she just wrote back, not yet.
Speaker 3: To me, the writing's on the wall that this is a family thing.
Speaker 2: It's a family dispute, all.
Speaker 3: Right, dangerous carrots. Why do the things that are the healthiest for us end up being the potentially most dangerous. This is the kind of stuff that RFK Junior is going to have to fight against.
Speaker 2: Equal I and carrots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Actually wash your hands.
Speaker 3: It's probably a USDA issue more than an FDA. But yeah, wash your hands and don't eat carrots.
Speaker 6: Oh, Deborah, I just bought carrots yesterday, but they're Trader Joe's carrots. It doesn't matter what Trader Joe's organic carrots.
Speaker 3: It's not part of baby carrots.
Speaker 7: Okay, I did I always wash my hands?
Speaker 2: Is the tum tum Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I just don't know if she got into the carrots yet.
Speaker 3: Ummm the tom tum tum.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow maybe a different story.
Speaker 3: Well, you told me was your tummy fussy?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: You told me I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't say tummy, so I changed it to tum tum.
Speaker 3: We'll get to the bad news here in just a moment.
Speaker 2: But no, I think we should tell her now. It could be like a life saver, you know what.
Speaker 6: A listener just sent me an email, And I know yet Trader Joe's carrots are on that.
Speaker 2: Front, You're not going to be able to eat those. The tum tum. The tum tumb will not do well with the dead.
Speaker 3: Your tummy could get You're.
Speaker 1: So small it could kill you. Yeah, so let's not do that.
Speaker 6: I was actually going to be eating carrots today, but then I decided not to. Well, I bought the bag yesterday and as a snack, right so I was going to bring him in to eat, and I decided not to.
Speaker 7: I brought other things in.
Speaker 2: I stopped and I got a salad.
Speaker 1: I made my own little salad from Whole Foods there with you know, salad and cucumber and some garbonzo beans. Ye, And now I'm just terrified of it. And I think I'm gonna have a cup of noodles and stay eighteen dollars. It wasn't actually because I made it small and I learned, you know, to be judicious with the weight of my salad. But I'm scared of it. I'm scared of everything healthy right now because of the carrots. I don't think I think I'm gonna eat salami and cheese.
Speaker 3: You know what this is, it's people fighting back against RFK Junior.
Speaker 2: Is that what it is.
Speaker 3: They They poisoned the carrots on purpose, poisoning all the healthy stuff so that you continue to eat the fruit.
Speaker 2: Look, they went to the bathroom and did not wash their hands.
Speaker 7: Now, who would do that?
Speaker 2: John? Did that?
Speaker 7: Don't tell me there's.
Speaker 3: All kinds of people who don't do that. Why because they're moral?
Speaker 7: I mean, that's I mean, that's basic.
Speaker 6: I mean, now, look, if there was ever a time that I did not wash my hand, let's just say I was in Europe.
Speaker 7: I have my purel, and so I'm purelling.
Speaker 2: Why in Europe? Why would I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe there was something, Maybe there was no soldier that maybe there was no soap in the restaurant.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there was just a humble brag that slipped in there. Oh did I tell you?
Speaker 7: Okay, whatever, maybe a third world country.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that.
Speaker 3: When I'm not in Europe.
Speaker 1: When I was building a church for the poor, I may not use the soap.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's put it another way. I always have the purel.
Speaker 6: So if I for whatever reason, I don't know what, Okay, maybe I'm at a concert and I'm using one of those what are those you know, those makeshift toilets you know, yes, yes, right, sometimes they don't have soap. Lots of times, or at a park, a park.
Speaker 2: I'm a woman of the people.
Speaker 7: I always have purels.
Speaker 2: Love you so much, give me so much joy in my life.
Speaker 7: I'm so glad.
Speaker 3: I yeah, but nothing else. I know, we talk about bathrooms, all right. So the carrot story is grim Way Farms is the is the company headquartered in Bakersfield. They voluntarily recalled these carrots after CDC found that they may be associated with an outbreak. So far thirty nine cases as of this morning, fifteen hospitalizations in one death across eighteen states. And they said in this news release that some of the organic hole and baby carrots sold at their several grocery stores, including Trader Joe's, Wegman's, Whole Foods, Target, may have been contaminated with the E coli shigotocs and producing E colats.
Speaker 2: And I remember that word from you know.
Speaker 3: From your time. The Dark Days, which most severely affects children under five years old and the elderly, can cause bloody die you know, severe stomach cramps and vomiting. In rare cases, it can actually cause hemolytic uremic syndrome.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Which can lead to kidney failure and death? Wow?
Speaker 1: And you told me to shake it off? Remember that, here's here's me to shake it off. You recovered beautifully with medical intervention.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 1: If I had just gone home, put on sweatpants and had to shot a whiskey. The way you told me, I would have maybe died of kidney failure and unhealthy.
Speaker 3: You'd be fine.
Speaker 1: That was very nice of you to say. You don't give out compliments a lot, and I'm going to take that one. I am young and i am healthy.
Speaker 3: Grim Way Farms. E Coli usually spreads through animal or human feces.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't need to. I don't need to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm warning you off of having a fussy tummy, and I don't want. They recalled carrots to distribution centers in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico and sold them under multiple labels, Trader Joe's, Wegman's Bunny Love, Nature's Promise, Simple Truth, Good and Gather and three sixty five. You can go to grim Way Farms. There's a bunch of different versions of the pictures of the affected labels. The whole carrots that were recalled were sold from mid August through in late October, the baby carrots from mid September to mid this month mid November. None of those recalled carrots should be on store, shehels. So if you're buying carrots now, like Deborah, you bought them yesterday, you should be okay, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Taking any chance right back to take chances with bloody Diaryia Leus, I give those carrots to my dogs too.
Speaker 2: Oh, and you don't want dog bloody diarrhea either.
Speaker 3: Feels like, well, I don't know what I feel like. Dogs would have a better shot at it, right, the husband she fed them to the dogs. You you have your husband test them and then you're gone, try this how you feel it. And you have a small dog too, right?
Speaker 6: I do I have small dogs. No, I'm not taking I don't take chancers, Gary car I love them both, and that that is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: To say that that is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: This, of course, is just on the heels of last month's E coli outbreak that was linked to believed to be linked to slivered onions that were served on specifically McDonald's quarter pounders. In that case, one hundred and four people got sick and one person died.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about that salad I got? Do you think that that's safe?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Are there carrots in there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: And don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what about cucumber. I mean, what if the carrots lived with the cucumbers fart time.
Speaker 3: I don't think they did. They were they come from separate farms. Hey Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 4: Hey Gary, this one's for you. Shannon was just testing you when she said you're supposed to need to know when her computer needs to be fixed. The real story is she just wants you to listen to her. Oh Gary, my computer needs to be fixed, And all you need to do is say, oh, Shannon, I'm so sorry to hear it. Darn computer. There there.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it, beginning, middle and end.
Speaker 2: He's been through it. He has been through it.
Speaker 1: He maybe had to go to some sort of therapy at some point, like because the wife was like, you don't listen to me, and then they went to therapy and the therapist said to him, she just wants to be heard.
Speaker 2: She just wants to know you're listening. And so that's now his life.
Speaker 3: That's his mom.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: He has to say, he has to say. There there sucks.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I am sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would. I don't think I would get the second there out.
Speaker 1: I was doing it. I was just doing a joke. When I said that, I was being cliche woman of you should just know. I shouldn't have to tell you. Could you imagine like living with.
Speaker 2: That though.
Speaker 3: With the requirement which part like living with him or living with somebody who is now made.
Speaker 2: Make it weird.
Speaker 1: I meant like if your wife was one of those people who was like, I shouldn't have to tell you, should just know that X.
Speaker 3: Y or Z. There are people like that.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds exhausting. I don't want that for anyone.
Speaker 3: I just hope that if that comes out in a relationship, it comes out early on.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm like that, make no mistake. But my husband just knows that. I know that, he should know.
Speaker 2: He knows.
Speaker 3: So you are exactly what you're railing against.
Speaker 2: Yes, we all are.
Speaker 3: We are not all like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not you. I met my species, not yours.
Speaker 3: Oh got it? Well, they not like us.
Speaker 1: Trump announced yesterday he has selected Brendan Carr, a Republican on the FCC who wrote a chapter for that Product twenty twenty five. Everyone was worried that the Project twenty twenty five authors would infiltrate the cabinet, and people are pointing to this guy and saying case and point.
Speaker 2: I mean, he wrote a chapter on the.
Speaker 3: FCC and it's not like he got pulled out of Poughkeepsie. The guy is literally an FCC commissioner right now.
Speaker 2: I texted one of my friends.
Speaker 1: She happens to be liberal, and I said, how come we're not seeing any memes about how Nick Bosa got hurt and and Gino Smith was able to run in the game winning touchdown because of it. If you know the memes, you know the story behind it. And she said, that's because it's state run media. Now we're going to have TikTok and we're not going to have memes.
Speaker 2: We'll do swamp watch when we come back.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app