Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, Welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go A Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. It is one twenty am on Sunday, July thirteenth. We just wrapped up Day seven of the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker Main event. Speaking of twenty five, they are down to twenty five players in this thing. Is that right? That's not right? No, okay, then they're down lower than that. What are they down to?
Speaker 2: I thought I saw twenty four, But of course the clock is gone.
Speaker 1: Of course the clock is gone. You gotta go to the next day. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to count the There, you got three open seats.
Speaker 1: Count the hip counts. There, you go twenty four. So I was wrong. I stand corrected. Twenty four players left three tables of eight. Let's go, baby. They should play eight handed. They get to like day six of this tournament. That's what it should be. That's my opinion on that.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're knit and you'd probably rather have this play ten handed. Okay, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Nine handed poker is ridiculous, fans.
Speaker 2: This is all I like nine handed for this Azie millions, that was six handed. Let's keep it wbt A playing the first of all.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I know we're supposed to talk about it was from man, but we got to talk about this for a second. No, this, that's ridiculous. All tournaments these days should be trying to go eight handed as soon as humanly possible. They should try and start handed. If they can't do that because of space, they should be eight handed, NonStop. Okay, with increased rank, then why would it be okay with increased rake. They've already increased pay for more deals. They've already increased the rake. Okay, is already increased. Okay, So if that's the case, you say they got to pay more dealers, well, then you just do it later on in the event. So the hit is not that bad. It creates a better product overall. It creates a better product for the players, It creates a better product for all viewers out there, because eight handed poker is simply the better. All right, let's get to the main event. Baby, there are twenty four players left. Tim's got the chip counts, so we're gonna go over those in a second. Of course, we're gonna touch on everything else that's going around here at Horseshoe and Paris. But as far as it's concerned for Tim and I, we really don't leave Horseshoe once we get to this point in this event.
Speaker 2: There's another casino.
Speaker 1: Yeah there is, I mean there is it. Well, if you ask them one of our qualifiers, Nicknack Castro, you have to go outside, down the streets and crazy come back. No shout out to Nick Nick Castro, love you. I mean, it didn't mean to shoot that shot there, but I did. Any Kenny Hallett Chip Leader.
Speaker 2: I put him in table old.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's how picture this guy's outrage.
Speaker 2: And I was literally about to start like counting and ordering until you threw it to me because I thought we're gonna have a little bit more time. But yes, he is the chip way to sixty one million on the dot. He is a head of looks like Brexton Dunaway, same table bioworks common fifty one point one million, thirteen chips. Looks like we have Muhammad Perrati fifty.
Speaker 1: Point one said, didn't I say look out for PARTI a couple of days ago, and I played with him I said, this guy is gonna make a run one thousand percent. He was very very, very very good. And then we also said in an interview today with the WSP, he said, I'm rich. I'm rich, not about the money, really love. I don't know if it was like I don't know if it was like he meant to say something else, but that's how, just how he said it, because there's a little bit of a language barrier for him, but it was still funny to hear him tell dre Orne. He goes, I'm rich, No big deal.
Speaker 2: So PARATEI your boy has uh fifty point one million. The next fourth in chips, big drop Adam Hendrik's thirty nine point five million, and then another decent drop thirty three point nine million for Luca Bojovi. So three kind of you know, obviously Kenny is is Kenny at the top. Then this, you know, Braxton and Muhammad right there fifty million, and there's a big job to Adam Hendrix another job. So there's some separation amongst the top five. And I would say probably the most scariest thing is we look at table one, the feature table to end the night kind of we mentioned Braxton, we mentioned Kenny Hallett both at the same table. Adam Hendricks also there with that thirty nine million plus you got Daniel Ishan twenty eight million, your Dai Hung Lee twenty five million. You got Ltara Guerrera eighteen million, you got Anthony Greig twenty two million. Not only do you have maybe the best players in the tournament, you know, like both for you know what people who are people are rooting for people with the most you know, the most famous of all the players. They're all at the one table, and they will have all the chips. We could have like a two hundred million chip leader. There is a world where that could possibly happen in this table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this this is kind of the juncture of the tournament where we start to see I'll say, anywhere from like one to three players really separate themselves from the pack. I get the sense, you know, just kind of thinking back without actually going through everything that we see that sort of every year, you kind of get the haves and the have nots. People really do start to excel and really put some distance between some of the other stacks. And then you know, some of those middle and shorter stacks, they're kind of like trying to just maneuver their way somehow to one get pay jumps to make the final table, right, And but that sort of playing style doesn't necessarily lead to chip accumulation. So you have the big stacks really accumulating, and you have those shorter and middle stacks just kind of trying to hang around. So then that creates this gap. So of course we'll see how this plays out, you know, going into the final table, but it is going to be interesting. Another interesting points I believe, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, is no redraw. I believe they told the players up there, same seats.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is that you've been put around Parker quite a long time, right, too long? You know, there is no regil once you get to three tables, and if it feels under one hundred, it's not until the two tables. There is a TV that asked me that question, is that Ragiel right? I'm like one that yes, And then I had.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's just people that just assume end of day. End of day equals redraw, Like, I think that's just what they assume.
Speaker 2: And then a deal a dealer asked me, I'm like right, you a dealer, So, uh no, they're no redraw. These are the three tables. There will be a redraw at eighteen players. Now, I'm going to assume that our production team they're going to probably just do the same features. You know that that table one is very good, you know the Kenny Hallett, d Young Lee, Miss Rah he I forgot to even mention miss Rohilettaro Guerrero. Well we're gonna go with Hendricks and Greg. That's the best feature table we have had all summer. So I assume that stays up there. I think two will stay at two, Three will stay at three until we get down to that final eighteen before.
Speaker 1: We continue to do want to remind you guys out there, if you're listening or watching on the Poker Go YouTube channel, like, subscribe, follow comments, raid it five stars, whatever the heck you guys got to do to help us grow, please do it, because it does truly help us grow. The more the algorithm sees all the listeners and the viewers out there interacting with our content, the more our content gets shared, the bigger it gets. And then you can always say I was an og I was with them before they blew up. That's what that's what you gotta say. And then if you love free online poker, well let me tell you about play pokergro dot com. Even though Ali Najade kind of dumped on it a little bit doing the read on the promo on the broadcast recently. You know, he was like, it's past one am, whatever, I'm not really gonna do this read yah yah yahda it's got gold's got this whatever. You know, Ali's doing his thing. Shout out to the goat though, But playpoker gro dot com. It's free to play. It is super easy to jump into and yes it does actually feel like real poker. It's got real players behind the screen. Real hands are being played there, having real fun, Real competition is had, ring games, tournaments, sitting goes, it's all there. Hit up. Playpoker groat dot com. Or you can download it to your iOS device. You can download it to your Android device and we will see you at the tables. If you want to look for Tim and I look for one the us some avatar, both of us. But it's coming, it's coming, you know. Or two poker Go ducky is it pokerro Tim or Poco Poco Tim and Poco Donnie, and then producer rich Is Rich Trying, the producer of the podcast, So we're all on there regularly. Come play with us. It's a lot of fun. I often dabble in the I used to play a lot of the just hop into the ring games, you know, play some high stakes whatever. But now that it's subas the p season, I've been hopping into those free roles, the one million goal free roles that happen every hour. On the half hour. I get in there, but I always just get dusted. I don't know what the hell it is. I can't beat those damn things to save my life. So I'm kind of on this weird mission to freaking win one, and it's really driving me nuts. So I'm gonna keep trying until I finally get one. But play poker go dot com. All right, So let's go through a little bit more deeper on like who's left in the field. Obviously we touched on Kenny Hallard. He is the chip leader, the Belgian. He kind of lives in two parts of the industry. He's like half player, half industry person who does some tournament directing. He does the big SPACEYFCB spreadsheet, which is obviously a thing every single year that you know, lays out It's a Google doc, I believe, and it lays out all the different tournaments around Las Vegas, so you can take a look at that. Kenny had an epic run to the main event final table in twenty sixteen when he finished in sixth place for around one point five million dollars, and it's very much shaping up like he's going to make it back to Poker's Pinnacle, back to the WSB Main Event final table. If he's able to ride out this chip lead, I would guess he's a heavy favorite to do so it's going to take a pretty big demise from him. He did get away with a fairly decent bluff today. I forget who exactly it was against trying to look at the chip Counstan and see if I can find it. But but Kenny bluffed on the river with Queen high and his opponent had ace Queen and rivet a pair of aces in a spot that it seemed like it was just an obvious check call with your hand with ace Queen, but the player went with check fold instead. I might have been Schultz but I was extremely shocked to see that fold. But that allowed Kenny Howard to get some chips. Braxton Dunaway second and chips Braxton Donaway one. What did he win? He won the Monster Stack or the Milli Maker one of those two.
Speaker 2: Before I want to say that, I wish that I could I interviewed him after he's win. Actually, well, then, why don't you know because it was like seven years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you should know he won the Monster Stack and it was not seven years ago. It was in twenty twenty three, which was two years ago. It was like seven years ago. Yeah, it does feel like seven years ago, but it was not. Yeah, he won the fifteen hundred dollars Monster Stack in twenty twenty three for one million, one hundred and sixty two thousand dollars. So Braxton Dunaway is not a stranger to the winner circle. Here at the WSP is up to over forty million in chips, second in chips behind Kenny Hollard. We got Muhammet Parate, the Italian. He's the one I played with on day five. I thought he was very very good. He wasn't like good in the sense that he was like in a lot of hands, overly aggressive, he was selective, he was very calculated, aggressive at the right times, played some big pots. A couple of times they didn't go to showdown, so he didn't know if he was bluffing or not. But a very very very solid player. Chatting with him at the table, he's one of those guys where when he's in a hand he looks like a stone cold, freaking killer. When he's not in hand, he's chatty, he's smiling, he's a pleasure at the table. Lives in San Remo, place that I love. Used to go there for the EPT Mohammed Prati. I would not be surprised if you see the Italian make the final table and ultimately win this thing. You heard it here, guys, you heard it here. I have firsthand knowledge of playing with this guy, and he's a freaking beast. Okay, really a freaking beast. I joked about the interview he did with Drea Renee earlier in the day, which you could find on the Divisipy Twitter account, but he you know, he joked about first, he joked that he wasn't in the main event. He was in the tune or fifty dollars daily deep stack, which of course is a lie. Then he joked about you know, being rich. But end of the day, he did say what a lot of people feel at this point. It's a dream to get this far, and it would be a dream to make the final table. So you know, I'm kind of rooting for Mohammed Pradi. I feel like he's the last one from that table that we had and you know, let's go. We were joking, We were like, well, we can all just you know, fold to the final table, right, I think we can just fold around. No, but uh, Prodi's actually making hit and happen. We got Adam Hendricks, obviously a beast, so it's funny with Adam Hendricks. He's known as the Iceman, which I don't exactly know why, unless it has to do with his roots in Alaska. Probably is there any chance people think he looks like Valcoma from Top Gun or is it like some sort of combination of the two?
Speaker 2: You know what, I didn't say it until you mentioned them.
Speaker 1: Like, it's very subtle. It's not like it's not like it doesn't jump off the screen, but it is very subtle. Okay, So I just wonder if that's the tie. I also wonder if it's the Anchorage Lastka thing. Well, you and I know him well enough that we should just ask him tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I think what we see online name is like Alaska, Egypt or something like he guys but like something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, because we grew up in Egypt. He did, Yeah, he did say that the other day. Yeah, I remember that. But he's crushing it a while.
Speaker 2: We're all, why can we sign Henrick real quick? Because you know, we are obviously one of our PGT players regular players, and you kind of mentioned this is a pretty big spot for him for you know, the PGT Million Dollar Championship and you know everything that that entires of being a PGT player. You know, he currently attaint seventy eight points. You know, we're looking out looking upwards. If he can win this main event, right, he's gonna get fifteen hundred and fifty points. That's going to put him right into second place, right behind Alex Foxon. So even with obviously that's the dream scenario, but let's say he you know, bus right now, he is in that kind of points region of eight hundred points where we think that will qualify him. Obviously we've got a whole half of the season left, so there's a big spot for him for you know, locking up firstly a seed in the pg tam million dollars Championship, but then being in a position to firstly build upon your starting chip stack because you know, chips are waited to lead up a position, but also you know, potentially being in contention to win PGT Player of the Year and that fifty thousand dollars bonus for finishing is the top dog and the leader one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, you know, Adam has been around the game for quite some time. As you mentioned, he's always in the studio plane. Everything other than the mixed games he plays in a no limit he plays the PLO. So seeing someone of his experience, his skill set, you know, go deep in this event, it's pretty cool to see and we'll see if he can ultimately break through and get that win. You know, I would say, given everything we know of Hendrix, his how good he is at poker, how well he's playing right now, he certainly seems as locked in as ever, he's got a pretty big chip stack to go along with it, I would say he's probably gonna make the found table you know, I know, it's like it's one of those things where you seem like you're so close to making the final table with twenty four players left. You know, you only got to get down to the final nine, but it really is still so far away. I mean, a lot can happen in a day of poker. You know, Coolers can be had, bad beats can be dealt out.
Speaker 2: So if you got it, you got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you got it, you got it. And we're going to talk about that that guy at some point today on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Are we allowed to Why? Why wouldn't we like we might get escorted off the premises if we talk.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we'll get escored off the premises, but he did get escored off the premises. Just scanning through the chip counts Tony Greg Greg yet on that fat table. He's also up there on that feature table. Tony Greg doesn't play all that often these days, but looks like he hasn't lost a step. You know. Greg Merson on the Table one podcast, he said that he probably believes Tony Greg is just one of the best minds in poker. He's just one of those guys that can really understand anything. Lives in Hawaii now doesn't really have a ton of involvement with the game, but here he is absolutely crushing it, making a deep run. We did lose his buddy Greg Merson earlier on the ban. Yeah, the milkman, who I believe was trying to order milk right at the start of the day from the server, which was very weird. I'm sure the server he has a jug of milk, no, but I don't think he had the jug of milk with him, so it was very weird.
Speaker 2: He didn't bring the jug of milk, and he was eliminated today. Shonder m Greg, you boy.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing with Ronnie Barta. I brought him hoopoo a the it's the a car protector, but the hoopoo is the national bird of Israel, okay. And I brought him this and I talked about with him what it signifies. Because I'm a big I like the car protector things, so I brought it to him. He had a great Day one in the main event. He finished with like one hundred and forty one hundred and sixty thousand or something like that. He busted on day two and he left the hoopoo at home. So it's his fault. It's his fault exactly. He left the hoopoo at home. I know we got to bring the thing.
Speaker 2: I know when we were like run running date, when we kept surviving, we were like, I'm doing the same thing every day.
Speaker 1: You gotta do the same thing every single day. I don't know how you can't.
Speaker 2: Pock the same spot or like, yeah, have a similar.
Speaker 1: Routine, park in the same spot, drive the same car. But at the same time, you know, I don't think similar things.
Speaker 2: I don't think we both feel like it's this superstitious thing. To me, I feel like then it's just one less thing you can kind of blame. That's the way I see it.
Speaker 1: Well, that would tell me that that's superstition. But for me, it's about routine, like like when I would go in to play soccer, when I played soccer my whole life, like I would have basically a pregame routine, like this is how I would get dressed, and this is how I would warm up, and this is where I would put my stuff in my bag to go to the games, and et cetera. Just because I don't know it just it just gets you ready. It gets you in that mindset, you know, and there's obviously a lot of athletes that do similar things. You know. They they dress a certain way, they get get ready a certain way, they listen to certain music, all that sort of stuff. So I did the same thing. I listened to the Bill Simmons Podcast every drive on the ride in. You know, I didn't want to put music on because I at times I feel like music gets me too amped up to go play poker, and then I do some movies. I do some crazy shit when I play. So I just decided, you know what, let's just let's just chill out Bill Simmons and Ryan Russulo, you know, for the most part. Yeah, that's what I go to.
Speaker 2: That's my go to sleep, it's your go to sleep.
Speaker 1: I mean, I really like listening to Bill Simmons. I don't like to sleep to.
Speaker 2: It, no, like if, like what say, I have trouble sleeping, so I put it on and shuts my brain off, like listening to sports, and I fall. I've been getting through, Like I think last Sunday is Bill Simmons Pod. Since that last Sunday, Yeah, I listened to five minutes and then I fall asleep. I wake up the you know, next day, I just do the same spot. I can't get I can't finish it. No, I can eventually get through them. But yeah, I got a sleep pod.
Speaker 1: So we got Tony greg He of course famously had a piece of Greg Merson. He was backing Greg Merson when Greg Merson won. So Tony Gregor is going to go from winning quote unquote in the year that Gregy won to possibly win actually win an event, which is crazy. Maxim piece of Enco still in mixed game guy. These next two guys that we're gonna talk about Max and piezer Enko and Latar Guera both not hold them guys. Yeah, Pieza Arenko was a mixed game guy. Guera I had no idea even played Nolan maan Hold. I honestly thought Guera was Obviously he plays Pielo and he's freaking incredible. I thought he might be one of those guys that like skips the main event type of guy. Yeah, like, you know, just because like I've honestly never seen him play anything other than plow you know. Now, he kind of does give me shades of Mickey Dueck from a couple of years ago when he ended up finishing third. Kiki Dock not known as a Nolman Holham guy, known more as a polo guy. But I would even say Guera is even more of a plo guy than and Mickey Dueck is. But still, you know, both doing very very well. Guera towards kind of the end of the night to get a double up with Aces. I feel like pisa Enko is kind of flying under the radar with his play, Like I haven't really seen a bunch of big hands from him in the times that I have been tuning into the broadcast. But every time I check, he's got more chips than did before, So he's cruising along quite nicely. Leo Margette's crushing still in there. She got a double up today with She actually doubled up through Guera. Believe it was a ten high flop. She had Jack ten versus the eighth of Guera. So she's still alive, looking to chase history, looking to be that first female since Barbara Enry to make the WC main event file. Say, well, something you know everyone always hopes for every single year. Every single year, we got somewhat of a decent shot. But here we are again. We got Leo Marguetz her second time. It's her second time being the last woman standing there. Yeah, I didn't. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't her third time, but her second time being the lost woman standing. And to be honest, I remember doing commentary when she played Day one. She pulled this wild bluff which I think was a bluff when she got her opponent to full two pair like I'm pretty sure she she wasn't doing this with value she had. I believe she had a pair of ass her opponent had two pair aces and I think tens, and he ended up folding and she would have been out if not crippled, if I remember correctly. It feels like seven years ago Day one. But here she is right now, going deep. She's kind of right in the middle of the pack with twenty four players left, and we'll see if she can make it happen. Obviously that would be historic if she is able to make it happen. But you know, as I said before, still quite a long way to go. But many people are rooting for Leo Marchette's Michael the Grinder, Miss Rocky. Now what do you have?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 1: Tim has Brownie's which we're gonna try We might as well try him, now what we're talking about. Yeah, so these are first of all, let me talk about Rich is gonna kill you for this sound? By the way, context, oh yeah, adds a ton of context. Rich is throwing his headphones across the fucking room, Michael's hinder, Miss Rocky. This guy is just an absolute freak of nature. I have no other way to describe anything about this guy. He plays like an absolute freaking animal. Like that's how I would describe it. He's an animal. He's a bull in a China is like he's he's not a theory guy. He obviously understands things in poker, but he's very much a live guy, a field player, exploit. He'll hit you with table talk at times, like he'll do certainly unorthodox things. He probably plays way too many hands more than he should. But like it's just the grinder has the grinder style, and he gets it done. He's gotten it done four times in the PPC. We've talked about that this summer at length. You know, now he's it's looking like he's gonna make the wsp Man event found table again again. What year was that? Twenty fifteen was it when he made the final table, but he also won the PPC that year was one of those PPC titles. No, I think it was early in then or well whatever, I mean, it was one of the years he won his PPC titles and then he made the final table. He has a chance to do that feat again. I mean, there are so many things about this, like the fact that he won the PPC file table the main event in the same year, and it is you know what is this now fifteen players away from doing that again. That is that is out of control. We're never going to see that ever in the history of poker ever again. Also, if he does happen to go on to win this tournament, we will never ever ever in poker see somebody win the fifty k and win the main event in the same year. It's just never gonna happen again. So I don't know what the heck I'm watching, but this is just the most insane shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Twenty ten, he won the fifty k PPC a game for one point five million. That was like one of that was the one of the opening events of the World Series. That was different. He finished He followed out with a sixth place in the stud Championship, an eighth place in the Limit HoldEm Championships Plural, and then finished fifth in the main event of two point three million?
Speaker 1: Did he two? Did he win Player of the Year that year? Who won the main event that year?
Speaker 2: Prank Cassella won. That's what the That's the year he won the two bracelets.
Speaker 1: And I think I think Grinder like could have won Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: I think he had to. Wasn't it like win the main event? The points have changed so much, you know, so that's but yeah, he Frank Cassella won that one. But yeah, you want to try these brownies.
Speaker 1: The reason why we're going to try these brownies now is because if you guys have been watching the broadcast on Poker Go, you'll see that Grinder will either have a little pack like this, which is about the size of a pack of baseball cards, of the all in Brownie, which is Frankie C the vlogger, his his brownies. He launched his brownie company, and I guess he got Grinder to be the ambassador. I don't really know how that all worked out, but whatever. So Grinder either has like a couple of these on the table or he's got a box. Yeah right, So Jared Bleasnik brings sports cards, Grinder brings all in brownies.
Speaker 2: So I guess first question is maybe the worst packaging I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: The packaging is quite off. It's like quite awful. I know exactly what this was going to taste like. It doesn't have much of a taste. Have you ever gone to Protein House in Vegas?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have these protein browners, these exact same things. Yeah, I could eat forty of these.
Speaker 2: You could eat forty of these, sure, I could even even finish one. It's just like they're so good, dry and pasty and not much flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm a weirdo. My friends call me a serial killer, so I kind of like these. No, it's not that dry.
Speaker 2: Come on, maybe bad one not dry, but like I can taste. I feel like I can taste the flour. No, I don't think. So. I eat a lot of protein bars and a lot of different types. You can have the rest of mine. It ain't good, sorry, Frankie. Packaging, terrible taste, terrible macros not bad. The packaging is two seventy calories.
Speaker 1: The packaging is the worst thing about this, it's it's not even remot close if.
Speaker 2: You're getting one to one on protein and packaging is so big, like mad people will pick up things based on packaging.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna pick this up. I'm sorry, Frankie, Like you got to switch up, You got to switch with the packaging on that. But I do like the product. I'm a fan of the product.
Speaker 2: Slide mine over to you. There you you have them more So.
Speaker 1: I heard on the broadcast Jared Minghini mm hmm, was on the US snowboard team. Is that true?
Speaker 2: You had a bitter idea than me thinking of access to the bio sheets.
Speaker 1: So I wonder if this is him?
Speaker 2: So I was born and raised in West Virginia, grew up in the slips of Snowshoe Mountain Resorts seventy moved to Tahoe with his brother Bobby better riding and training as well, have more opportunities to progress in the spot. So, okay, does does he look like this guy? Someone else?
Speaker 1: We'll fact checked out.
Speaker 2: You know what? I'm following Jared Man, Jeanie Snowboll, Snoper, outdoors, poker, travel Tahoe, followed by twenty one people. I follow and the first two of Ben lad Loo China Raims. So they're like, yeah, that's probably him.
Speaker 1: That works for me.
Speaker 2: That's good enough.
Speaker 1: I just devoured your brownie. I told you I could et forty of those.
Speaker 2: You are syracle mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Rich is gonna be like, don't eat on the podcast on.
Speaker 2: You got mad at you for sniffing, because I'm not the one sniffing. You're the one that's been sniffing in the last few days, So Rich, you might get mad. You can get mad at him for sniff and you get mad at me for opening the packet, but you get mad at both of us.
Speaker 1: We'll snacking full of Chris Dombrowski, an og online guy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I believe he used to live in Connecticut but now lives in Florida. He's still in mm hmm. So yeah. I mean, at this point, even though there's a lot of names on here that we might not recognize, you know, or faces that we might now recognize. And I'm sure if you and I don't recognize people, there are plenty of viewers. There are plenty of listeners out there that also don't recognize people. I think when you get to this point in the WSP Main Event, you have to have some sort of chops, Like you can't just be completely fing around out there. I mean, you know, like it's just like the cream rises that that's just how it is, and exactly everyone left has some sort of game.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think I, like you said, has some chops, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, and it's not it's not that everyone left. Also it doesn't go the other way, like not everyone left is also a world beater, right, But they're all they're all very good, very solid poker players. They're also whatever they are on like a regular day playing poker. I would say that there are probably a few notches up because when you get deep in a tournament probably is most especially the WSP Main Event, when you're going to to day eight, like your confidence of it just has to be through the I when I was making the run, like every day, I felt more confident, more confident, more confident. I knew in the back of my mind, yes I'm not the best player in the field, okay, but that doesn't matter. I can only be the best version of myself that I can be every single day. So like, if these players are feeling that same sort of way and being on this ride and now going to day eight, they have to just feel supremely confident and everything that they're doing is kind of working. So that that makes you a better player overall if you're able to have that belief in yourself. So I'm sure they also have a lot of you know, support around them, a lot of people motivating them, all that sort of stuff. So you know, everyone is has game. Yes, there's going to be mistakes made, of course, I mean, it happens, it's poker, But overall everyone is very tough, very competitive. So I'm really looking forward to, you know, the final couple of days here, especially making the final table. I think that this is my favorite day that I've seen an event. I think I've said this before, is the day they make the final table. I think that it's my favorite day that WM and men because that's when like the the in a weird, sick, painful way, that's when the dreams are ultimately shattered. Like you know, I mean like for nine people they're going to like go on to this other thing, you know, make a million dollars. That's the dream, make the final table now, independent of whether they win. It's like you have, like one dream is like make that event found table, and then like obviously the ultimate dream is to win it. But here it's the last day before you make it, so like you're so close, the heartbreak is going to be real. I'm sure if you're watching on poker, you're gonna be able to feel through the screen. It's got both things. It's got the absolute pinnacle of feeling great that you reached the wsmana and found table, and then on the other side it's got just absolute sheer devastation that you were so close. It was right there. You could almost freaking touch the bracelet, you could almost touch the ten million dollars, but you ultimately fell short. I don't know. I just like that theater of it all, And this, to me is the day when when the theater is the biggest. Now I think that w main Event Final Tables is its own kind of different thing. It's a different little beast that I love as well. But I don't know. It's always been this day for me, and it's it's just so crazy now. I will say that I do absolutely hate that they go ten handed. I know you probably love that. You'd probably want him to go twelve handed, but going ten handed, I think it's still silly.
Speaker 2: Wow, I like you, they don't need to five and five is balanced, obviously, but it's it's the history of the thing. That's why they do it that way. And I'm okay with that one. That is the only time I like. I honestly like ten handed. No, it's ridiculous. Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into some of these eliminations that we lost today. They can They came in with what was it, fifty seven players remaining fifty seven, so we went from fifty seven down to twenty four. Ben Jackson was the first player to bust.
Speaker 2: No, it was fifty nine.
Speaker 1: No, it's citty seven.
Speaker 2: It was fifty seven. Last Yeah, fifty nine is yet.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna go with I'm just gonna know because we lost Munir tayu Yah. That's right. Ben Jackson was the first to go. We lost Greg Merson in fifty second place. He did get a pay jump up to two hundred K, So that's gonna buy a lot of milk for the milkman. Yeah. Mitchell Heinem, the player who busted me busted in forty ninth place. He lost a big flip. Believe he had queen No, I believe he had queens versus Ace King, or it was the other way around. Either way he was on. He was on the losing ends of a queens versus Ace king flip. However it went, he ended up busting, and no he did not deserve. He ended up busting in forty ninth place. Leon Sterm who I honestly thought was gonna make the final two tables for sure, like I was, just like, it's it's heating up for Leon. We obviously know how good he is. He looks lock the a f in so but ultimately he falls in forty eighth place. Another high roller, guy Thomas Eschien forty seventh place. All those places there taking home two hundred K. We lost Johann Schumacher in forty third. We lost Nick Papeo in forty second. Papio made a crazy good call with King nine against Eric Afriat went on the river in a hit and clubs came in. Papeo did not have any clubs had a para nines on the turn. I believe with his King nine called it off. Afriat just had high cards and that was a six six sick double up. But then later on Papio did a bust in forty second place. We lost Chad Power, another player that I thought was gonna make the final table. To be honest, I just just watching Chad Power. He looked he looked like Final Table. If Final Table was a player at the table, he looked like that. He was also constantly chipping up all that sort of stuff. So I was like, you know what, this just feels like it's his year. And then we got to get to thirty third place because we got to talk about Will Kasoof show nonsense, well circus. I don't even I don't even know where to start with me.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't even hear by that whole.
Speaker 1: I was at home. I was one nursing a fucking migraine that was killing me too, trying to get caught up on some different sort of work that I had to do for social media and emails and all that sort of stuff. But I was watching the coverage. I was very much glued into social media and the coverage for the entire Will cassoof debacle. I think it's safe to call it a debacle. I mean, but you tell me what was like, kind of walk me through the day being here on.
Speaker 2: The floor to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, be as honest as possible. Come on, this is the podcast. If anything, you know, we are honest to the listeners.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved it. Was causing so much hate all day. He's been doing it all aholl event, but today it really kind of magnified. You know, he was on a ten second shot clock yesterday didn't start that way, but closing a bit of a rock as he was, you know, antagonizing other players. We get down to four tables, I think even from five tables. He was up on the feature. All his tables had all the table mats had the little ear plugs in. You know, everyone might have saw that clip Adam Hendrix handing out ear plugs to everyone. But the biggest incident was he was I don't know if this is true, because it's quiet. I believe he caught Dennis Jones a monkey, which is this guy's pretty strong. It's not really a curse word, but it's it's not a good thing to call someone a monkey anyway. So that's how he got.
Speaker 1: He's actually a staff member who's the tournament. Yes, I mean, so he got can disagree with the guy, yes, but you know, abusing him verbally is for sure crossing law.
Speaker 2: So he got a one round penalty and Dennis Jones the top dog for the day. He knew he knew that Wilkersouf was going to just go stand behind the table and continue his show. So he had insecurity to escort him out of the room basically, so he did that. He went, took a little while. He came back and he was maybe a hand away from playing. Everyone with a camera was filming him, and he gave them. He cut you know WWE promo like he was about to you know, crash the championship match. So got back in immediately. It was back. It was all back on. I sat there with my phone. I was with Marios, with Dennis Jones, small blind folds. I clicked the timer. He was in the big bine first hand clicked the timer, you know, counting down, counting down, like somebody raised, someone raised, foled. When it got to him, I saw the timer thirty seconds, said look at his can ninety seconds to fold, you know, players calling clock, And it was just kind of Yeah. It was just okay, here we go again, Here we go again. I think that was the first hand, the next hand, and the same thing we had we had. I believe it was Kenny Hallett that opened right. They bust at him. He was in a small blind with fucker seven's and ninety seconds moved all in. Kenny called him. You know, I think it was a King five, right, King five suit versus sevens. There may have been some people cheering for a seven. There was a lot of other people cheering for everything, not a seven, because you know what it was. It was. It was entertaining to me. It was a bit of you know, I wasn't really experiencing. I was not Adam Hendrick.
Speaker 1: Can you often go on YouTube and just like watch train wreck videos? Yes, exactly, So that's why you love it.
Speaker 2: I mean, but the reason Look, I don't want Walkerstift to win, but like I knew that if he stayed in, more chance of things going viral, We're gonna get more clicks on poker go, Like I was singing with that kind of thing. Anyway, he buss let's we'll just skip through heat bus king on the turn. He needed a queen on the river to chop for a seven. I may or may I've been cheering for a seven or queendom come a lot of cheers from media members and the audience. You know, maybe some chance started some I mean.
Speaker 1: You heard the chance on the broadcast. A chance? No, no, hey, goodbye.
Speaker 2: So he if you're watching, he busts, he doesn't leave his seat.
Speaker 1: No, he kept it.
Speaker 2: He kept it up. Finally, I don't know, three four minutes say they finally got him, just off the set and he's cutting more promos with random meat. Not even our meat, he just random media outlets. He walks ten to twenty feet down down to the three tables down. Everyone is there watching, cameras are out. We start trying to interview with Natalie Body from Pokago. You're mister Cassuf, I'm Natalie gom my microphone here. She asked one question, she asked two questions. Eighteen and a half minutes they were talking.
Speaker 1: Well. One response was fourteen minutes, yeah it was, and then that I would have walked away. Personally, if I was interviewing him, I would have said, listen, sir, I gotta go. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: The producers were saying that it would be funny if Jeff went over and grabbed the mic and did a switch because Natalie was so tired. I was like, yes, that doesn't mean actually, but yeah, eighteen minutes with Natalie, then he spent time with or he spent time with other people, so I wasn't leaving. Kind of came back and then that's when kind of the big kerfuffle sided happening. Is basically escorted him to the payouts to collect his payout and basically barred him from playing any more WSP events. Might not sound like a big deal, but that's seven events, you know, remaining in the series. But you know, he's he's been a menace and you know, a right way to put it, he's been a menace to poker players, which, to be honest, I'm okay with that side of things. He's trying to get under people's skins.
Speaker 1: Well okay, but it's the staff that I yeah, I agree, But also like some of the menacing stuff, he can't he can't go as far like when he was calling them bitches. Yes, can't go that.
Speaker 2: He can't go that far because he would call them bitches and then someone would complain and then he would get upset at that and you can't And a lot.
Speaker 1: Of what he did from from what I saw. Again, I wasn't here, but I was watching the broadcast. I mean a lot of what he did, I felt like as a viewer he brought on himself. M like he was constantly tanking, constantly taking time and constantly trying to play the victim card, but also doing things that would make other people actually be the victims and then trying to play the victim card after. It was a whole It was a whole freaking mess from the start, Like right when the day started, it was like he had a clock on him. Right at the beginning, he was arguing with the tournament staff. Marshall was Jack Effel came down. You didn't mention that part. Jack Effel came down at one point literally told him it's on the broadcast, told him to shut up at one point, like shut up, you're done.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing a live tweet right now that says yes, William Kasof is still at the horsestree talking to anyone that will listen. He's at the old the kind of the Hookah Bod near the van Stake I.
Speaker 1: Mean this, this guy is just simply incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The stuff I was okay with is, you know, I like some of the speech play that if I got it, you don't have it. But if you if you have it and I don't have it, then I'm in trouble. But I've got it, And if you've got it, then it's a cooler. Like some of that stuff I'm okay with. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: But he would he would take it, and he would he would go very close, if not over the line to like talking about the contents of your hand, which is not allowed. Like he would say this and that and whatever, and like there was one time when he he played a hand against Kenny Hollard. He had queen jack and then the next hand, this is on the broadcast. The next hand, I think he has queen ten and he's tanking preflopp and he gets the clock called on him because he was annoyed that he lost the last hand against Kenny Hollard because he flopped the best hand, but Kenny Hollerd river to king. I think Kenny had king ten and he ends up rivering the hand and winning the pot. So then Kazoove was on tilt he's complained that, and then he's the next hand. He's tanky, he's hanging with Queen ten. They get the clock called on him bos the floorman comes over and issues the clock. His hand gets dead or he folds or whatever, and then then he's like, I had to sit. He said, I had a very similar hand to what I just had on the last one. He says that out loud, so everyone knows. It's like in that rain, It's like it's like, well, what are we doing here? I feel like since it was it was twenty sixteen, because it was the same year when Kenny Holler got sixth plays. That's when Kasoof got what's seventeenth I think that year, yeah, but that was the same year. That's when he broke into the scene with the whole nine high Lucker boss thing. He had the big thing with Griffin Banger at the feature table. We showed that clip again on the broadcast. You can find it on YouTube if you want to look that up. When Gryffin Benger told to check his privilege. I mean, that was that was out of control. It's just not about the poker, like he makes it about himself in a way. That's just again, it's not about the poker. It's about the antics. It's about the fucking penalties that he gets, it's about all the backlash. It's it's it's the whole thing. And through it all he tries to play this victim card that is just so unappealing. It's it's not even funny. And you know, once again he goes deep. He finishes thirty third, which you know, if you're if you're talking, you're being a character. We've we've had plenty of those in poker, right, we have not had anyone go so far, at least in my opinion, has to cross the line like he does with the I mean, he gets repeated penalties. He got two, if not three penalties today. Excessive tanking, like just outrageous, egregious tanking, NonStop table talk, like he doesn't even talk to just your table. He talks to other terriorties. It's just wild. So I mean, I think, I think when he talks about like when he hints at the contents of his hand or your his opponent's hand, like that's kind of skirting the rules and really walking this fine line. He's extremely disrespectful to his opponents. He's extremely disrespectful to the staff, like outrageously disrespectful to the staff. It's freaking wild. It's just crazy how he acts. And I got the feeling today watching the broadcast that I thought he was trying to get disqualified. But I thought he was trying to get disqualified in a way that he like he could he could argue that it wasn't warranted for him to get decued. That's what I thought he was trying to do. Like, I thought he was trying to push button so much, yeah, that they would finally just snap the staff and be like you're ef and gone, and then he would turn around and like sue them or something. That's what I felt like. He was trying to get to the point, which if you got to go that far, that is too far over the line, dude, Like you need to just like bring this back to earth. Okay. I mean, it's just it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was disruptive, you know. I think that I know that there was a lot of people you mentioned, like the viewership and that sort of stuff. I mean, there was certainly a lot of people you saw in the chats, you see people responding on social media. You see it when there's clips posted like whatever. Like a lot of people love watching the Guy. Yeah, but kind of, like I said to you, it's not necessarily that you love the guy. You just love watching the train wreck. Yes, like that's what you want to watch. It's like when you know, Americans came up watching Jerry Springer, you just turned it on to watch the train wreck that was on your TV. You're just watching this for a train wreck and you're seeing where like when this train is flying so fast down the tracks, ramming through everything in its way, and you're just waiting for it to like finally hit the wall and explode. Yeah, like that's what you're waiting for. So that's why you're watching. So it's not like you actually enjoy that. You just you're watching it because you're watching a train wreck happen in real life. Right, it's reality TV, and the train wreck is the main character, or at least he made himself the main character, and that's that's unfortunate. So you know, that's kind of where I'm at with it. And I think one of the easy parallels that people can try and draw is Willksoof to Martin Cabrell, And that's another thing. You know, Now, we talked about Cabrell earlier and many times, you know, because he's been a focal point of this summer of the WSP. But like to me, what Martin Cabrell does is certainly much more entertaining, and he doesn't get nearly as close to the line that Will Casoof does, like I think Will Kazoof not only gets close to the line, crosses it. Martin Cabrell. He's intense, you know, he's theatrical with all of his sort of stuff. But I still think it's well within the bounds of the game for the most part. And I think a lot of people would probably agree with that. Now, there's gonna be people that don't like that stuff that Cabrell brings, they don't like the energy with it. I would certainly say that what Cabrell does is not disrespectful to the staff the way that Will ksoof is.
Speaker 2: Not to that level. But he is a little disrespectful too.
Speaker 1: I mean, Will Kazoof is like out of control staff. I think it's why I think, you.
Speaker 2: Know, a lot of people have asked me, and I've asked other people, would you prefer who would you prefer to play with I. The tanking bothers me the most. With Kassouf, the stuff that Cobrell does that doesn't bother me as much. So I'd rather play with Corbrel than Cassouf. And the tanking and the constant talking is just next level.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not even sure I can just like fully explain it and put it into words. But I know what I see. I know what I've saw all summer, and my gut tells me that what Kasoof has done is way too far. What Corbel has done is probably as far as we should let anyone go. But cassoof is just like he's just way out of control. And it just got worse and worse and worse and worse. Like it was just like again, you were just watching this train wreck. You just kept watching it, and you kept watching, you kept watching, and you're just like, when is it ultimately gonna just happen? You know, when is this train wreck gonna actually happen?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: And yeah, it was out of control. I think you know, Cabrell certainly did his fair share of stirring the pot. Casoo, if you know he is, he's out there just poisoning the well. Is really what he's doing. I mean, it was It's just crazy. I'm like, I think Cabrell does a lot to bother people. I don't ever feel like, actually anyone is actually gonna punch Cabrell in the face. I honestly thought somebody might just fucking punch cassoof from the face. I didn't know if that would be a staff member or somebody else, but I honestly thought somebody might just hit the guy. Like it got to that point. And honestly, I also felt like if somebody does hit him, I'm not sure anyone's gonna do anything to that person because he's so outrageous. Yeah, Like I was like, somebody's just gonna punch this guy, and he probably deserves it. I mean, so, I don't know. The whole thing was just was just freaking crazy watching it happen. I don't know so much about the like the banning, Like I think it should have happened, but it also doesn't feel like it's enough, Like you probably could have banned him, like for all WSP events through twenty twenty five, which would include Paradise. I mean, I don't even know if you can you can.
Speaker 2: Add to the band I think they just wanted to like get it off their play for the rest of the series. They didn't want him to I think the biggest fear for WSP was him going to cash out, get his three hundred k whatever it is, and then just come back in, sit on the rail and continue the show as an audience over. They didn't want that, so they basically wanted to get him out of here. Obviously, there's only a few events left, seven events, I think it was that doesn't matter much. But you know they want to ban him in Europe or ban him for Paradise, they can obviously do that. At least this was basically, hey, you know, we don't want to We have three more days of the main event. We don't want to deal with your shit anymore. Just get collecting money, go home and go from there. Now. Obviously the biggest issue for Kasouf is if he does come back in here. Like the fact was still see him at the Horseshoe. You know, he was escorted out by Caesar security side.
Speaker 1: But it it did sound like that he was banned from playing WSP events, which would tell me that maybe he can still snay up.
Speaker 2: I think he can, but I'm saying if he comes back here bothers again, like bothers the stuff again, you know, it could lead to a most stronger punishment through seases, which would mean, you know, potential banning from Caesar's properties, which is a bigger thing than being banned from the World Series. So so so if take money, go home, leave us line for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And obviously he has that the checkered past thing with the stealing or palming the chips at the roulette table. You know that led to him getting dropped by his sponsor. So like, there's a lot of stuff that that involves Will Kasouf, so you know, it's kind of all wrapped up into everything. I will also say that, like the the super poker fan in me kind of hates that we do have to lean on the Kasoof types to generate the amount of buzz that has been generated the past couple of days, at least to the height that it's been generated. Not that there wouldn't be buzz because the manav it's the biggest event in the world. There's gonna be buzz anyway, right, But there was definitely some gasoline thrown onto the fire with Willkasoof and a lot more people tuned in. I mean, there was a lot of people that I follow on social media that I've never once seen talk about poker, and I just they're from different areas of life that I'm you know, interested in, and they were commenting on the Will Casoof stuff. So like it's reached those thing even like when I was at home today because my parents are in town, like my mom is glued to like what's happening, Like my wife is like commenting, you know, they never watched poker in their life, Like they're like common you know, it's like that sort of stuff. But it's like it's like I wish that like this could just be a highly competitive, highly strategic game with great personalities and great stories, and that's the sort of stuff that we could focus on. But it always seems to fall back on the fact that we have to focus on the side shows and the train wrecks in order to get the eyeballs that we want. So you know that that just kind of stinks, but that I guess that also speaks to the fact that like the general person in the world, they want to watch train wrecks. They want to wake up in the morning and turn on Jerry Springer, Like they want to watch all the reality TV shows where everyone's just a disaster. Yeah, what's the biggest show right now? My wife watches it Love Island, like fucking train wreck of a show. I mean, you know, but again, like she puts it on and then I'm kind of like, oh, like, well, this is you know, this is just the this is nuts, like you know, like that sort of stuff like. So, I mean, I guess that's just how we've been trained and developed as humans. But yeah, but I will say this, We've gotten it out of the way, right, We got the whole train wreck stuff out of the way. Now it's time for some real serious program as we go from twenty four down to the final table and then onward to a ten million dollar winter. So I'm looking forward to it, right, bits and pieces of the casof stuff we're entertaining. Until he really did start to cross the line, and yeah, today it was just it was a bit much. I mean it was definitely a bit much. So Yeah, I mean I don't know some of the staff, the patients that they had with him. I mean, God blessed him, holy shit, because I'm not sure I would have had the same patience. I was also like a lot of the players had a lot of patients. Yeah, I might have just started yelling at the guy, Like I mean, I like, at some point, you can only have so much patience and you're just like you got to just start going off, you know. And I kind of was like looking around the field, being like, you know, who would go to like his table, That would like miss Rachie Woody, you think miss Rockey, miss Ry doesn't give a fuck. I know he doesn't give a fuck, but like, yeah, I mean I I think that too, because Rocky might actually put him in his place.
Speaker 2: I mean, Eric Affrey, it is probably that classed second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was only on his table for.
Speaker 2: A little They didn't play that much together, bed wah. I mean Adam Hendrick seemed to have a few choice for as to him, I went there on that out of table. He didn't seem to give fuck. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, the whole thing is just it certainly is. And even like even Nick Shulman today, you know, because because Ali brought up to Nick, you know, you've obviously had your run in with characters like this and kind of kind of cited the incident where Nick Schulman say my name. Well no, when he said what's up pussy to Martin Cabrel right, and Nick basically kind of said, like, listen, you know sometimes I mean you just end up take going to blows or whatever, like you know however he phrased it, but like he was basically saying like, yeah, you know, I've been in pool halls, I've been at the poker table, like sometimes that stuff escalates, you know. So I mean, all things considered, I do think cooler heads prevailed, maybe not Forksouf himself, but for everyone else involved in the fact that nothing like really got out of line, Like there was no like throwing objects or punches or pushing or whatever. But yeah, so the Will Kasoof experience, Holy how holy holy hell? All right, so he went out thirty third, we lost theotran another og of the game in thirtieth place. We lost Eric Afriott in twenty nine. Someone's gonna have to explain to me what the hell happened to Eric Afriott. He had thirty million chips.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what happened. It's Eric Afriott. That's say you named him.
Speaker 1: I watched him full the full house on the broadcast and I wanted to fucking throw my computer through the fucking room, like and like, I couldn't exactly tell from what he was saying if if he knew he had a full house, or if he thought he had trips and misread his hand, so like I was very confused. But he bet the river with a full house, and he got raised by his opponent, and I believe the positions were cut off to button and it was king eight eight nine six, and it went it was King eight eight and then the nine hearts brought a flush straw and the six of hearts completed the frust raw and his opponent I believe had King ten of hearts. So I had two pair on the flop backed into a flush. I would say button or sorry, cut off for his button because the Afriat had eight six full house that it's very hard for your opponent to have better full houses there, I would think, I mean, there's just it just doesn't feel like there's that many combos, So I don't know, and if Eric Afriad did misread his hand. Listen, man, it's day seven of the WSP main event. There is absolutely, positively no shame in looking back at your cards the amount of times that I looked back at my fucking cards before doing stuff. The deeper I got was unbelievable. You just have to you have to be sure, you have to be sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any time I look back obviously would have made as deep as you in the main event. But is when I get shoved don and just just when I'm like, let's tay about kings or I thought I had kings, I always just checked, make double check, and then going. But like if I've raised ice Queen and I see a flop, like I normally never change.
Speaker 1: I always look at my cards, do my pre flop action. So if that involves putting chips in the pot, great, before the deer pulls in, I look at them once again just to make sure I have everything, and then I play the handout. And normally I don't go back to looking at right because I have good memorization. But if there are spots where like my bust out hand right when that guy put in the format to nine hundred thousand, I looked back at my hand. I was like, I have kings, correct, Okay, yes, I have kings.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, Eric Afria could have looked back and been like, okay, I have trips, but let me just make sure, or even you want to look back and you want to see, like okay, what exactly are my cards? But exactly are the suits because maybe it interferes in some sort of blocker effect or you know, whatever it may be. So I don't know. I find it hard personally to think that Eric Afriat has experienced, as he is a poker misread his hand. I just find that hard to believe. And I think he has made some other interesting folds at times. He folded two pair when like a flush came in on the turn, like to start the day on the future table, which I thought was an outrageous fold. Maybe he just made a really tight fold, but I was like, that just seems like a crazy fold. But anyway, he later lost a big hand to Parate. I don't think we saw Afriat's card, but he bet the river and then called a big rays from Parate and smacked the table. Afterwards, thought we were gonna get a little Eric Afriot blow up. So he lost that and then he was short after that ends up going out. So Eric Afriot, you know, probably gonna have some time to have some thoughts of what could have been given the chip leader, given the chips aack that he had coming into today, and then ultimately finishing in twenty ninth place, taking home three hundred thousand dollars, and then we lost kohe Arai out of Japan in twenty fifth place. He was the final player to bust on the day, three hundred and sixty dollars for him. Everyone left, All twenty four players are guaranteed three hundred and sixty K. The next pay jump is not until the top seventeen. They'll get down to eighteen, two tables of nine, and then they'll be on a pay jump from three hundred and sixty k up to four hundred and fifty K. Millionaires come in at nine. As we mentioned earlier, they will combine at ten around one table. Everyone in the final ten will be guaranteed seven hundred and fifty K. But that's that bubble two hundred and fifty K bubble quarter of a million dollars, And it's also a bubble off if we'll remember you or not, because tenth plays we never remember. If you make the final table, we remember you, so that's always a fun one there. So that's what's going to be going down on Sunday, July thirteenth, and of course you can watch it all on PokerGO dot com. All right, let's move on from the main event.
Speaker 2: All right, what else we got? Three K midstakes continued today, thirty seven hundred players with nearly thirty eight hundred plar. That's down to twenty six is Sham Bahler, he's a chip leader, twelve point five million, brown bowler, Brown Barler. Yeah, they are playing playing sorry for one point one eight nine million dollars. That's a pretty big day there. You're going to do this real quick. The triple seven's another flight for that one. So we're going to kind of wait till tomorrow. But it looks like hershel Levy is the overall chip leader. In their eight thousand entrance down to three hundred and forty eight fifteen hundred part Limonoma that was won by caspiros Clesias first, wspre Bracelet. He won two hundred and eighty k change, Paul Gannas PGT Guy he finished fifth, dour Fish six, Tony Sar seventh, Nacho Barbero eighth, Andres Pachenko ninth. We also had the Poker Hall of Fame Bownie. That is down to five players from the one one one five field. Joshua Bolton, chip leader, Rob was was second in chips, David Debonnardi or Yemendy and Jimmy Kabibi still in playing for three hundred and eleven K. Three K tours just ended. Sixteen players remaining, David Prociak chipleader chasing two hundred and seventy three K, Toby Lewis still in, Annie McLeod, sill In, Ryan Miller, Bradley Jansen, Sillian Hollywood, David stan still in. That should get to a winner tomorrow and then the ten K sixty and kicked off today. Let's see how many we got. We've got four hundred and forty eight of that. I think there is day two registration, so that's going to get bigger. Chip leader is Benjamin sh a lot with five hundred and fifty two K. Mikey mattis our second in chips. Wow, look at key yep So, Mike Watson fourth in chips. One event that you cannot find on the Perconese website or really anywhere was the five K online Noliman hold Them high Roller from WSP dot com. Jonathan Lettle was at that final table. Melanie Wisan was at that final table. John Little finished second runner up. He was, you know, obviously in contention to the second two time race the winner for the summer both would have been online, so not really much about that. But yeah, if anished second for one hundred and eighty, K kind of tell you the winner because I can't really find any information.
Speaker 1: It's kind of upsetting, yeah that you know, it's just it's just how we again, we want to cover these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, unless Perkinese brought an utically kind of got buried with some of this Cassoe stuff because they have a lot of I mean, well the Cassoue stuff was just yeah, they have a lot of stuff today, but it don't seem to say.
Speaker 1: It probably it'll probably be in their recap tomorrow. But yeah, I do think there could be some better coverage of the online events, but we've talked about that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fast forwarding to Sunday, July thirtieth, we're nearly done. We've nearly done thirtieth thirteenth did say thirtieth two events like an eight hundred and no them hold deep stack you went jumping there with me. No, okay, three k partlmit on six mats is kicking off, and then after that there's just four more more events, so six left. The summer is coming to an end, and that's kind of what's gone on the Shoe today. I got a quick community cause I'm trying to pull out the name. Mostly chout out to our boy Chat Holloway. He gave us these kind of cool little WSB glasses that we decided to add to us set.
Speaker 1: So like he gave them to us getting rid of these.
Speaker 2: He want him. I was like, I'll take him. I was like, I'll put him on the set. You know, whatever happens with the show going forward, it can become part of it. So thanks Chad for doing that. As check him out on the Poconese podcast that was your old podcast. It was. And I met John from Memphis today, gave him a hat. Well, little Chat, he was looking for you. I said, he's not here right now, but he'll he'll be back later. But John from Memphis, thank you for listening. Had a hat. Fifteen hats left, so we're here. We three more days. You're in town. Come grab one from one of us. You got to see how this yeah, this summer.
Speaker 1: All right, sweet, well, that's going to do it for us. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peters. We will be back to Tim's over Tim's over the Brownies. We will be back for the next episode. We will have the w s P main event Final Table set. We will talk all about it, and then we'll probably do another episode after that. We'll get into a little bit more of the preview of said final table because there is there is a day off in between.
Speaker 2: We should do that one we did last couple of years where we kind of do a recap of the summer. We talk about how favorite moments, you know, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know we're gonna for sure get into it. So that's coming up again. Tim Duckworth, I'm Donny Peters. We'll talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 2: J