Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners, Nor did I tell them that I would be using their questions. I'm in an emergency situation here. I throw away something went in the garbage yesterday, and that's just me.
Speaker 2: I got papers all over the place around here, Ashley with an e y good morning, Good morning. How are you doing. I'm doing all right, you know, I'm just scrambling as always. You know, It's just it's like a duck.
Speaker 1: You see the duck on the pond, and it looks calm and cool, but paddling like an MF underneath.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: You're going for win number two? Yeah, okay, taking on Daniel today.
Speaker 2: Daniel, Good morning, Rod. You haven't played a couple of years. Huh, it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, good to have you back, dude, got some It seems to be an underlying story right now, people coming back to us after a couple of years playing the game. Good to have you back in there, Daniel, Ashley's only going for win number two.
Speaker 2: Anything can happen.
Speaker 1: I've got Saint Vincent tickets April eighth, White Oak Music Hall. Nothing's changed Daniel, nothing's changed. I know you said it's been a minute. You just got to shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Okay, Okay, Ashley you ready, yep? Either one of you guys know Mundo. I'm gonna use a couple of his questions today.
Speaker 2: Do you know Mundo? Daniel? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ashley, here we go. Question number one, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Acorns come from what kind of tree? What do you got on that, Alex Ashley by a biscuit, Ashley, by a biscuit, Ashley, an oak.
Speaker 2: Tree is correct answer? Okay, need you bots just to kind of speak up just a little bit.
Speaker 1: You would have said an acorn tree.
Speaker 2: Why I don't play the game. Not wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, technically, Daniel, were you gonna say acorn tree?
Speaker 2: No, sir, I wasna. You would have been wrong. It's not an acorn tree. Oaks fall from an oak tree. Come on, guys, it doesn't seem like it's that crazy you an idea. I mean, apples do come from an apple tree? Right? Most trees have whatever the trees name after fall off moon? What are you trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: With these questions? Next question, let's go, Daniel, step it up. You were just I mean, you guys were right there. Question number two, what city is hosting the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Daniel? Oh, Daniel, New Orleans. It sure is, Daniel.
Speaker 1: You convincingly, convincingly beat her on that.
Speaker 2: For the win.
Speaker 1: Oh God, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Ashley and Daniel. What is the name of Alex's podcast? A?
Speaker 2: Daniel Ashley? Oh three, sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Wow, Hang on, Daniel, what is the name of Alex's podcast?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hi? Three? Two one? Bravy? What the hell in the game? Oh boy, talk about all the time? Everyone's still in it. Everyone's still in it. I kind of hate everybody. They should both lose.
Speaker 1: Okay, great question, Daniel and Ashley. I'm going to Nicole's questions now, Munda, you're fired.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Shout out your name when you think about the Gravy podcast.
Speaker 1: By the way, the answer is passed the gravy.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew that. No they didn't, No one did. Daniel yelled out gravy at the last second. Gravy something with gravy, some good, pass me something. Here we go.
Speaker 1: See if Nicole does better on her questions. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. In billiards, what color is the eighth ball? Daniel?
Speaker 2: Actually, Daniel? What win? Oh you know that one? Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? Ah, Ashley one slam clam.
Speaker 2: You're rut of here. That's okay. I already won yesterday, all right, Ashley. Hang on, Hey, Daniel, you want to play tomorrow? Absolutely all right. If you lose, I'm dying. Thank god Alex is not playing read my lips today. He would be a terror. He's just gonna time. Keep all right, Daniel, you're invited to play tomorrow. Hang on, great, great game,