Speaker 1: Are you guys ready for second date up date? Let's make a love connection in Manchester this morning. Ryan is on the line.
Speaker 2: Good morning Ryan, Hey, good morning guys. How's everybody good?
Speaker 1: Welcome to second date Update. I hope we can figure out why you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, that would be nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the producer says, you went out on a date with a girl named Hannah.
Speaker 3: Tell us all about this great first date.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Hannah and I were actually set up on a blind date, which you know can always be hit or miss. Yeah, but it happened to be, in my eyes, a really great date. We went out to a winery. I brought like a little charcouterie board that was really you know, fun and nice. Yeah, and you know, when it's a blind date, you never know what they're going to look like. But Hannah was just beautiful. I don't know, I wasn't expecting her to be so stunning. So, you know, as the date was going on, like it just kept getting better and better because I just I realized she's also she was smart, she was funny, and you know, it just went really well, I thought. And I just think she's ignoring my text at this point and and you know, kind of ghosting me. So I'm just trying to figure out what happened because I felt like she also had a good time.
Speaker 1: And you felt a connection. Did you feel like there was flirting between the two of you?
Speaker 2: Oh, there was definitely flirting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, did you pay for like the wine?
Speaker 2: And yeah? You paid good.
Speaker 4: She didn't get too drunk at the winery, did did she? Because I know sometimes maybe maybe she felt embarrassed by her behavior.
Speaker 3: That's actually not a bad question.
Speaker 2: No, No, she was very ladylike and you know, she had a eating amount of wine without going overboard.
Speaker 4: Okay, gotcha, Yes, like Courtney. It sounds like Courtney sometimes go overboard.
Speaker 3: The minor martiniz.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, well listen, it's you sound like a great guy. You sound like a stand up great guy. It sounds like a great date. I know it was completely a blind date, which is can be like, you know, daunting, but.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you guys had a good time.
Speaker 1: I think we should just call Hannah and ask her why she's ghosting you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know?
Speaker 2: I would love that? Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, So listen, you're going to be listening in.
Speaker 1: Ryan at any point if you want to talk to Hannah, you can, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, ok, sounds good? All right?
Speaker 3: You does he sound like a good guy. He sounds like a great guy.
Speaker 5: And I actually give him a lot of credit because I don't know if I would be brave enough to go on a blind date.
Speaker 3: Oh you think it would be?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 4: Let's set you up then? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, is Hannah there?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi Hannah, it's Courtney.
Speaker 4: Hannah. It's Walmart Cheff.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hannah, it's Savannah Andah. I love that. Say that again, Yeah, Hannah, Savannah. It's like the twentieth anniversary all over again. Guys, I love it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, we are calling obviously from Kiss ninety five to seven. You're on the radio this morning because you're on second Date Update, Hannah. Oh and second date update is when uh, somebody gets ghosted, then they call us because I want to know why they're getting ghosted. Ryan called us, and you guys went on a great first date. He took it to a winery. He said, you walked in and it was a blind, blind date. But when you got there and you walked in you blew him away.
Speaker 6: Well, that's so sweet that.
Speaker 1: You were beautiful, you were funny, you were smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said he didn't drink too much, had a good time with you.
Speaker 3: Which is always a very good thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, he wants to know why you're ghosting me. He sent you text messages. How was the date for you?
Speaker 3: Hannah? Tell us how the date was?
Speaker 6: It was really good. He was really sweet, he was very kind, He was a gentleman, and he was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's reached out to you for another date, but you seem to be blowing him off.
Speaker 3: Is there a reason for that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, he was nice, but he wasn't just exactly what I was expecting. So I don't know a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was a complete blind date. You didn't know what to expect. So what did you see that costs you not to return a text message after a great date?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well I'm a little bit taller girl, and so I just was a little bit okay, I just a little bit surprised about how much shorter he was than me.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so all right, but so how tall are you are?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Like six foot tall?
Speaker 6: I'm five to nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, and he was shorter than you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ryan's on the line.
Speaker 3: Ryan, are you hearing this?
Speaker 1: She said that you're shorty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that way.
Speaker 3: She didn't put it that way.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not a gigantic person, but it's not like I'm like Kevin Hard or Danny Divita.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. You're really nice.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 6: I did enjoy hanging out with you. I just I've never really dated anyone shorter than me. They're not you know, It's just not usually what I'm going for. And so I don't know. I'm I'm sorry that was that. You heard that? Head?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you should give it a chance. You just you seem like a tree i'd like to climb.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, but he's got the Kevin Hart Danny Deavido humor.
Speaker 3: Okay, Ryan, Wow.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you know, let me, let me build the treehouse, let me, you know, give me a chance.
Speaker 3: Can I just put out this offer? Okay, Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm offering to pay for another date and you could just go as friends, because I feel like Ryan would be up for it. Would you be up for it Ryan again? Or no?
Speaker 2: Of course? Okay, yes, of course.
Speaker 1: I feel like can I don't want you to miss out, like I feel like you should just go. No expectations that two of you go as friends. Don't look at at as a second date. Go out as friends. We'll pick up the tab and see where it goes from there.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Can I also add something really quick?
Speaker 5: Go for I think it says a lot about Ryan that, like, you know, he acknowledges he's short, which you know, everybody comes in different shapes and sizes. But instead of getting like insecure and like angry about it, he took it so well.
Speaker 3: I think that says a lot about him. It's funny he jokes about it like that says a lot.
Speaker 4: Can I throw something else out there? Oh, Jeff, stay away from weather jokes. Don't ask her how the weather.
Speaker 3: Is up there. I'm sure she'd probably heard them off.
Speaker 4: She's really tall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't make jokes about her, but you can about yourself.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, you and I want to joke about our own heights.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so Ryan is it?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hannah, would you like to go on another date and we'll pick up the tab.
Speaker 6: I else you why not?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, you both sound like great people. Give it a shot. You never know.
Speaker 1: And I'd love for you guys, either one of you, to call us and give.
Speaker 3: Us an update.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I like that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm gonna put you guys on hold, and we're.
Speaker 3: Going to pay for that date.
Speaker 2: Thank you.