Speaker 1: With Dan Ray. I'm telling you Boston's new video.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back every hour, hour number three coming up here on a Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: I must tell you.
Speaker 2: That I think that the topic last hour, which did not light the phone lines up, disappoints me. And I feel that I'm I've been around long enough with you that I can tell you when I'm disappointed. I think that I expect more from the audience. This is a good audience, it's a great audience. And that's a subject that I think a lot of people need to be concerned about, in my opinion. In my opinion, and if you sat there and you listened and you thought, I think you missed an opportunity to express your opinion, whether you agree with me or not. Please don't be intimidated. I'm here to generate conversation and to give you an opportunity and to an opportunity to speak and others to hear your point of view.
Speaker 3: So will you know.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do a talk show on which I'm going to say, give me your favorite color, because you don't have to think about that.
Speaker 3: I like blue, I like red, I like green.
Speaker 2: That's not what we do here on nights side by the way, I will mention and Rob you were supposed to remind me that, but that's okay.
Speaker 3: We've had a busy night here.
Speaker 2: I want to if Paul is listening. Paul, you were the winner from last Monday night. It turned out that Donald Trump secured three hundred and twelve electoral votes, and you picked that Trump would win, and you also picked the number three point fifteen. You were the closest in terms of electoral votes. And I'll give you a couple of nights. If you just happen to drop by that night and you're not a regular listener that I'm probably gonna move on and find someone else who is the second closest.
Speaker 3: But you are the winter Paul.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is call Rob call him right now or whenever you'd like you to give me a name an address so we can get you the night side tote bag that you won by predicting not only that Donald Trump would win the twenty twenty four election, but also win it with three hundred and fifteen votes. So I say congratulations to you, and congratulations everyone else who had the courage to take a guess, because it really was a guess no one, I don't think could know for sure. However, there was an interesting article yesterday in the in the Boston Globe written by Karen Miller Miller the big idea want to flee the company get in line. Apparently there are lots of Americans who are at least investigating the possibility now that Donald Trump is the forty seventh president of the United States, investigating the possibility of it would what is possible to is it possible to leave America if they're unhappy with the next four years or what they anticipate will will happen in the next four years. And we found out that a lot of these companies that are making themselves available. In Kara Miller's piece in the Globe yesterday, she spoke with a gentleman with a company called Latitude. I believe my producer Maria found out today that Latitude is actually located I think in South Africa, and they are helping people, or they can help people secure citizenship or residency in countries from Spain to Saint Lucia. Cost of such programs can range widely from one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for an Anguila residency that is one of the poorest islands in the world, to a one point two million dollars for a residency the Cayman Islands, which is one of the the most expensive islands in the world. I don't think that it's a good idea for anyone to leave America, but I must tell you there are Americans who have expressed that very opinion. And as a matter of fact, for those of you who don't believe me, there are people who are thinking about it. I found today, late today, I found that there is a company, a tour company actually, that is offering a four year tour of the world, a four year tour of the world on a ship four years. Basically, I will rEFInd that here in a second, but essentially said, yeah, here, let me pull this up here, a four year world tour.
Speaker 3: And this is an unbelievable tour.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's called ville vis A residential cruise ship has a four year round the world voyage. To escape politics, a residential cruise line offers a four year voyage for passengers seeking an extra long vacation. Now, obviously you have to be pretty wealthy and you can't be able to work, although I guess you could work in this day and age with with Wi Fi and all. A single person room on the ship for four years costs two hundred and fifty ninety nine dollars, not a penny.
Speaker 3: More So, when you think about it, it's like about.
Speaker 4: Seventy thousand dollars a year. Seventy five thousand dollars a year. You'll visit one hundred and forty countries. The Odyssey will set sail in September. Now, so you have to you have to be here while Donald Trump is president. But it's amazing. A double occupancy room. That's for a single occupancy. So a double occupancy room starts at three nineteen and you visit one hundred and forty countries across seven all seven continents. They also have a two year mid term selection package for one hundred and fifty k with a single cruise of one hundred and eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Look, there are some celebrities in America who have talked about leaving. I don't know how many are going to leave. But here's a here's a couple. We're all we get a couple of soundbites.
Speaker 3: Here. This is a songstress Barbara Streisand she was talking with Stephen colebyt about a year and a half ago, and she said, yeah, she's going to get out now. I don't think she'll leave.
Speaker 2: But this is this is Babs Barbara Streisand in the spring of twenty twenty cut number fifteen.
Speaker 5: Rob what do you make of the political climate of the United States?
Speaker 1: Knowledge bad? Well? I like Biden. I like Biden.
Speaker 6: I think he's done a good job.
Speaker 1: I think he's.
Speaker 6: Compassionate, he's smart, he supports the right things.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about the specter of a second Trump administration?
Speaker 1: I will move.
Speaker 6: I can't live in this country if that's if he became president.
Speaker 1: Where would you go? Where would you go? Probably the England? I like England.
Speaker 2: Well, she has that opportunity. She has enough money to get to England. There are some in order to move to some you can visit these countries, but it's not as easy as it sounds. Okay, some of these countries you have to have the means. Barbara Streisan would have the means. Well, what about Robert de Niro? He was interviewed at some point by Chris Wallace, by the way, who today announced he's leaving CNN. Wallace, he used to work for Fox. Now he works was working for CNN, and I guess he's going to do a podcast of some sort.
Speaker 3: Robert de Niro doesn't like Donald Trump. This was cut sixteen.
Speaker 5: Rumm, do you really worry that if he were to win again? And I'm not saying this like it's such a far fetched notion if you were to win again, that he would not give up power?
Speaker 1: You know he won't. You know he won't.
Speaker 7: He even said it. He's never going to give it up. And anybody who deludes themselves in thinking that he is a shame on you.
Speaker 5: You have compared the Trump family to a gangster family, which is something coming from you.
Speaker 7: They are well because he thinks he's a gangster. He does everything like a gangster. I don't think that gangsters in that world would want to think much of him, because you in any there's honor among thieves, there's.
Speaker 1: Honor in anything.
Speaker 7: If you don't keep your word and do the right thing with people, no matter what profession you're in, you are going to get ostracized.
Speaker 1: And in that world is a little harder.
Speaker 3: So he's no fan of Donald Trump. I don't know. Maybe de Niro will.
Speaker 2: Leave Share before the twenty sixteen election, says she was ready to get out of town.
Speaker 3: This has cut seventeen rub I have.
Speaker 6: To tell you something. If someone said that my daughter was a hot piece of ass, I would put my fist through his face. Someone who would bring down the country because he doesn't win, does not deserve anything, deserves nothing. He deserves nothing. He does not deserve any kind of respect, loyalty. I don't think he has two moral fibers to rub together. He wants to be the king, but he doesn't want to do the work. And I mean, I kind of imagine it's like breaking news South Korea has bombed North Korea and President Trump comes up to the platform, into the podium and says, what you know? What? What could he possibly say? He doesn't know anything about anything. You know, I'll call my friend Vladimir and he'll tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: I don't think Share likes him, and I don't think that probably I don't know if Shaer would leave. And then Whoopy Goldberg actually had Vice President Biden on her gad Fast called the View, and Whoopy was was really very articulate. She's critical of Trump, but her command of the English language is extraordinary. Cut eighteen. Please Rob.
Speaker 1: He was like a bug. He just kept being there.
Speaker 3: Who was like a like a bug right there? So you felt.
Speaker 8: You were doting and you did it.
Speaker 7: And I just want to say thank you, but thank you for everything you've done.
Speaker 2: Uh except not getting out early enough so that Vice President Harris can wait. So my my question is, do you think any of the celebrities we're going to lose any of our celebrities? And if we are, who could we sacrifice? I mean, who would who would you not misleaving? I mean could you live here with al Barbara streisand share whoopee? Join the conversation six one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty. It will be expensive, and those are the folks who can afford to go. I can break down some of the countries for you too. It's not as easy as you think, but if you had the money, it's it's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: We're back on nights. I feel free.
Speaker 2: Join the conversation six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty, six one seven, nine three thirty Back on night Side Now.
Speaker 1: Back to Dan ray Line from the Window World Lake Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: By the way I find a better cruise here. This is on a USA today, yesterday. This cruise company invites passages to skip forward four years in a world voyage. Okay, four years. The four years skipped forward vacation program currently starts at less than forty thousand each year based on a four year commitment. So you could be in one of the Villa v's for about one hundred and sixty thousand dollars for four years. Now that's a lot of money. But hey, maybe maybe you'll see barbaris rising. Let's go to the phone, see what people have to say. Where we're gonna go, starting off with Henry in Sutton, Massachusetts. Henry, are you sticking around or are you heading off somewhere.
Speaker 8: On heat?
Speaker 3: You're here? Good? Okay, so you're not going on a four year cruise.
Speaker 8: No, but it's not hard. It is not hard to announce your US citizenship. All you have to do is raise your right hand and you renounce that. The key is is you have to be vetted in other countries. You want to move to Costa Rica, great, but you have to go through their vetting process. You want to move now, if you're a Jew, you can move to Israel. I don't know why Bobara streisand would want to go to England. She could go to Israel. I have no idea. She's eighty two years old, and you know, I really don't know. Robert de Niro eighty three years old. You know one thing about and Share. Here's a good one for you. Mentioned Share. Well, let me tell you something about Share. In her biography, she stated about after her and Sonny broke up, they still lived in the same house, and Sonny was living on one side of the house with his new girlfriend, and they'd all eat breakfast together. Chastity Share and the new girlfriend, and she's got room to talk about Donald Trump, talking about locker room talk. And she's sharing a house with a new girlfriend and a who knows what they all these people Shares had so much botox injected into the face. Who knows where her brain is? You know the people in Hollywood. I would look up to my friend. And I served four years, and I did my tour of duty. I was thirteen months right after I got off the plane in Vietnam, I'm seventy eight years old. I came under fire three hundred and sixty five days of my life. I got off that plane and there wasn't a I mean, we didn't know who we were the hell we were shooting at over there. I was in uh dun dang. But ahead, I was sixty six. I was there, yeah, sixty six when things started eating up. But I was there sixty sixty. But Eddie Albert who I look up to, Eddie Albert.
Speaker 3: Sure, remember Eddie Albert Green Anchors.
Speaker 8: Ye, well, go look at his citation. He saved over one hundred marines. They asked him, what would you have done different? He said, I would have saved more lives. I look up to somebody like Charles Bronson twenty five combat missions. These guys there you wouldn't even know football hard bronze star Lee Marvin twenty one amphibious landing. So he was one of six members alive in his platoon. Hack Bauer, the old ballplayer. He survived the Okinawa. My god, yes, he survived. That's right that these players wouldn't these guys they are They couldn't shine that Robert de Nirol, he couldn't shine any of them shoes. Robert.
Speaker 3: By the way, when.
Speaker 2: When Bauer played for the Yankees in the fifties, the Yankees used to do a good will tour after the season to Japan. Baseball, you know, had become a big sport in Japan before the war. Bauer would not go. He absolutely refused to go. Uh he was a bird.
Speaker 8: Well one thing too, we was not covered. I noticed. Hopefully you'll have him on the he's from ras must and Pulling. His name is Mark Mark Mitchell and he works with ras Mussen Polling. Hopefully you'll have them on. Because they had the cameras outside the count rooms in Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee and they were trying to walk the ballots in again at midnight and they stopped. Trum lawyers were there. Yeah, the lawyers.
Speaker 3: I think. I think this election went very smoothly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well maybe cameras well. What talk to Mark Rasmuss, and the cameras were there. They had the people on camera trying to bring the ballots and they couldn't do it. They were going to get caught. I'm just telling you what, Mark.
Speaker 2: Rasmuss again, you told me what he said. That's fine. I wasn't there. All I know is that this campaign, no one seems to be fighting over it.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy that it worked out.
Speaker 8: I'm still not convinced. I believe that sixty six million votes that she didn't know in the all how many illegals voted, three or four million. I think she got what he wanted to two million.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: You know you, I can I can feel your blood pressure going up because you're making my blood pressure go up.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: The only take, Henry, the only thing this is, please take this in the way in which it's offered.
Speaker 3: The only thing worse than a sore loser is a bad winner. You won, Henry. You one.
Speaker 8: Oh, we haven't won anything yet, Patriots, we have. Don't about that.
Speaker 2: It is going to give people some ideas. Trust me, Henry. Thank you for your call. I got you. I got your blood pressure. Go have a glass of wine and relax. Okay, thank you for the call. Appreciate it. Let me tell you, that's what I was not expecting. That's okay. We'll be back on Nightside right after the break. At the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: It's Nightside with Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: We talked about those teachers strikes continuing during the nine o'clock hour. We're talking about ways in which some people are looking to leave the country and there's a there's a lot of talk about this once again, and it's by the way different countries. Canada is not easy to get into their closing their borders up there. The United Kingdom. This according to an article that I have pulled for consideration here. Ireland is not easy. New Zealand's not easy. The United Kingdom. Most work visas are required and you have to be able to earn a salary over there with at least fifty thousand dollars a year's They do offer visa for those with at least one grandparent. If you have one grandparent, you can become a potentially an Irish citizen. So there's a lot of stuff to consider here. Where we're gonna go next, We're gonna go next to Susan in Worcester. Susan, how are you?
Speaker 8: Dan?
Speaker 9: I just want to say one thing about Henry. Henry we must watch the same show because I heard about it till.
Speaker 3: It's well, yeah, what are you watching Newsmax or something?
Speaker 9: Watch it's someone that you don't like very much, Alex Jones. Oh jeez, oh my god, he's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Susan, you you had some credibility before that that guy is a complete nutjob. I mean, what did you What did you think about what you said about nutjob?
Speaker 3: What'd you think about the stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't want to get off on this, but what do you think about the stuff that he said about Newtown, Connecticut? Those parents have sued him and they own everything of his He's nothing, he was nothing but a liar on that case.
Speaker 9: Well, people from all of the world listen to him. But I want to get that. You know, dude, I can't stop laughing. Something's wrong with me every time I see one of these creams talk about true, I'm unpretty controllable. I think I need to go see a doctor.
Speaker 8: I just can't stop.
Speaker 3: Some people might think that Susan. To be honest with you, I'm just giving you a hard time, believe. So who would you like to see?
Speaker 10: Leave?
Speaker 3: Are you concerned about people? Leave? All of them?
Speaker 9: All of them, all of Hollywood?
Speaker 8: Call land Wait a second.
Speaker 3: Way second?
Speaker 2: Are you How are you going to get through the day without watching Whoopy Goldberg in the view?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: That group? You know what they are? So they have boga old women they really had again. But if you say one thing good about Trump, they go, they go nuts. I can't stop flopping.
Speaker 3: Did are you a big fan of Bara? Are you a big fan of?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 9: I want them off to go magona ship the Narrow? Look at this crazy life?
Speaker 2: About Megan the Stallion? What about Megan the Stallion? How do you like her?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 9: They're all they're just gonna truckt arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 9: They're gonna go to a psychiatrist. But I think I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: Go for one.
Speaker 9: Every time I see one of these actors and seconds I stuck flopping. I can't.
Speaker 8: All right, Okay, Susan dropping?
Speaker 9: Did it again? You're the come back Kings?
Speaker 2: All right, Susan, you're you're, you're, You're in good humor tonight, which which makes me happy. Have a great night, okay, Susan, all right, you keep laughing. It's better. It's much better to laugh than to cry.
Speaker 9: Trust me, that despicable all of them.
Speaker 8: Dea.
Speaker 10: Don't be ambiboling.
Speaker 2: Now, tell them say what your mind don't you know? Don't sit on the fence, be in, don't be ambivalent.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 9: The only time I just want them all to call it would be a beautiful country. Really, get them all out here.
Speaker 2: Have a great allright, gonna gotta go from Susan and Wooster to Marty and Florida. I think Marty's gonna be singing from the same song sheet. Hey Marty, how are you? It's Marty not there. Put money on hold. We'll come back to Marty in the moment. Dave is in Brighton, Dave, you're next nights. Well, Dave's got his phone burd up. That's a beautiful it's two in a row. We're gonna lose Dave. Okay, that's fine. Let's try Joe.
Speaker 10: Brother show.
Speaker 3: It saved me.
Speaker 2: Joe got Guardian right, and who was asleep in the phone to day but he couldn't have his his his radio turned up any louder down.
Speaker 10: You got you got me by default.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you your your your your your top shelf in my in my opinion, who you're worried about leaving town?
Speaker 3: Who you're about worried about leaving the country.
Speaker 12: Joe, Actually, I'm not worried anymore.
Speaker 8: Then.
Speaker 12: I was worried and scared before the election because I told her these people were going to put her in the bag again because four years ago they that elected they selected Biden from his space.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's let's look. Let's focus on twenty twenty four. I think it went pretty smoothly. Uh, there is still some confessional seats, there are still congressional seats. All don't know what the final result is in Congress, the Senate. We know the presidency. We know Trump has won the popular vote as well as the electoral College vote. A lot of people in the media were wrong.
Speaker 3: I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that he would be able to win a head the head match, but he got over fifty percent of the vote and he has a mandate, and we'll have to see how it goes.
Speaker 12: But yes, I was scared, damn because I told we were going to lose the Republic, our republic that I.
Speaker 10: Love, my newcomer to this country only.
Speaker 12: Being able Fordy's going to be in January forty three years.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't consider you a newcomer.
Speaker 10: I know what.
Speaker 12: You afraid that we were going to lose our republic because if these people won, they were just going to change everything.
Speaker 10: Ding guy. At least we got a reprieve for the next four years.
Speaker 3: But to take one of those tours around the world for four years. You're gonna say I'm not.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm taking a tour all over the United States.
Speaker 10: And I love it and I just want.
Speaker 12: Dam the best for all of us. I mean nothing else. I do nothing else.
Speaker 3: And I mean when what my concern was, and you heard me, Joe, I was concerned that it would be a close election and that would go through the same thing we went through in twenty twenty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and it could have been.
Speaker 12: I was afraid of people turning against people, people turning against each other. The only people that are turning against each other are the Democrats playing them.
Speaker 3: Most of them have taken it in pretty yeah.
Speaker 10: Which is good, easy way you should be Dan. Earlier this evening I went to my brother in law. He works, uh for the city.
Speaker 12: Let's put it that way, uh, the city of Alston. And he's at all to the last guy. I do not know why, but yes, And he used to.
Speaker 10: Just rub it up my face, rubbing over my face. This evening I went there to visit him.
Speaker 12: I showed up with my Macca hat.
Speaker 10: Do you know what he did, Dad, What he came and gave me. He goes, hey, you got us. You guys got it for him.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he sounds like a good brother in law. Then okay, that.
Speaker 12: Said, because that's the way it should be, because it's the way it was before. You know, they was next to neighbors in my in my story, they were like probably about three or four signs for Kabala and then there was no signs for Trump.
Speaker 10: On the other side of the neighborhood. There was one side for Trump. This guy is brave being in high Park.
Speaker 12: However, everybody gets you have to be afraid of the guys who have.
Speaker 10: No signs up front. Because I'm on my neighbors.
Speaker 12: I know most of anybody in my neighborhood, and I knew that they had the same leaning that I had. But you know, but nobody will put us. I'm afraid somebody come and burn my house. Just taken decide.
Speaker 10: But I mean, we'll keep you happy. I'm happy for us, for America.
Speaker 3: Well, what I like.
Speaker 2: About you, Joe, is that your spirit uh is good uh and and you are you're happy and and you should be happy.
Speaker 12: And that's that unless hope for the best for all of us. Because if these gentlemen is successful, we all will be successful.
Speaker 10: You know, and that's all we want.
Speaker 12: I want to preserve our republic absolutely a chance.
Speaker 2: And guess what, Joe if if he makes mistakes, I'll criticize him.
Speaker 3: If he does well, complement him.
Speaker 12: I'm the charge one that I used to cringe, even though I like his father some about his policy. I used to cringe every time he helping his mouth. But it seems to be a little bit more settled these days. And I think the one thing that because the last time around, he was just speaking people that he did not know. It was just you know, recommended to him, like Christopher ray Oh that he was recommended. Now he actually know who he's putting in place, so hopefully we'll do it all right.
Speaker 2: As I said, he was able to pick some competent people, and he was able to pick some loyal people, but he had.
Speaker 3: An inability to pick competent people who were also loyal.
Speaker 10: Yes, because I was a mess the first time around.
Speaker 12: It was, you know, talking about just a little bit. Mark Cuban when he says that.
Speaker 11: Trump he could I say, around, uh, smart ladies. Now a whole bunch of his small ladies, especially the chief of staff.
Speaker 10: That lady is amazing. I looked her up, you know, yeah, Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, she's her. Her dad was a fellow named Pat Somemerl who was a great place.
Speaker 10: I remember to the New York the best duel in uh calling games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he and John and John all.
Speaker 12: Right, man, you know, not too many words, but they just say the right things every time.
Speaker 3: You got it. Hey, Joe Whatew calls man, I'll talk soon. Okay.
Speaker 10: I love you. I wish all the best of you and your family.
Speaker 3: Right back at you. You give what they get, my call, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Okay, take a quick break. We'll get everybody back here. The only line opened six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. That just filed, So stop diland for now. I'll let you know when lines open up. Coming back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios. I'm WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go. Let me go to Florence and Groveland, Florence next on Nightside.
Speaker 13: Welcome, Haha, good evening, jan Uh, since you brought up my number one favorite a Stray Santon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what do you think her?
Speaker 13: Love her? I am she's a pretty smart lady, very smart.
Speaker 3: You think she's going to leave, She sounded like she wants to leave.
Speaker 13: She might and she might not. I would give her the.
Speaker 3: Two possibilities covered the floor.
Speaker 13: Won't You're right, benefit of the Dodo giver. And as far as Trump goes, I didn't want him to win. And I had a little piece of written and a couple of times I wanted to call you and read it, and I kept putting it off. And it's just as well because he won.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know, it might have swung the election Florence. He should have called and yeah.
Speaker 13: But it wasn't anything that would have helped him. And I still say to a few people that I think a lot of his fallers are caught up with his celebrity status.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well we'll see.
Speaker 2: I mean, the problem is whatever they caught up with. He got more than fifty percent of the vote, He's got the electoral College. He's going to be the next president unless Joe Biden. What do you think about the idea about Joe Biden resigning and let Kamala harrisby president for like two months. I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 13: It wouldn't be a bad idea. I think she really would have needed help. Had she won, she wouldn't need and you know, a lot of good people working with her to guide her.
Speaker 3: It's a big job.
Speaker 2: I think they all I think they all need to help a lot of help. And hopefully President Trump surround himself with confident people who do a good job. And if if he does, we'll all benefit. If he doesn't, then then we won't.
Speaker 13: So a lot of people nervous.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of people nervous when when he lost.
Speaker 2: I mean, the problem is, I think the country was so badly divided for the last four years.
Speaker 3: I hope that the country can come together.
Speaker 2: I mean we you know, Barack Obama said, we're the United States of America.
Speaker 3: We should start to act like the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Florence, I've got to run. I got a bunch of calls. I'm going to keep rolling here.
Speaker 3: You call anytime. Okay, Thanks Florence, thank you, thank you. So good night. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's next up. Marty is back in Florida. From Florida, Marty, we missed you before. You're back, right ahead, Martin.
Speaker 14: Okay, first of all, I want to say I'm very happy and I like the You've had some very good calls that I agree with.
Speaker 8: Let me just go.
Speaker 14: Back in history. Madonna, the first time Trump was elected, she said something that somebody should blow up the White House. Some of these people have made terrorist threats, and I don't know why they weren't prosecuted. As far as Share, I always liked Share up to a point. I liked her when they were friends, when she broke up with Sonny. But the one thing that I don't like about Share. What she doesn't mention is that she had a daughter called Chastity, and she was responsible for helping transition Chastity into Chas.
Speaker 10: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But again it doesn't affect me, so therefore I know, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I learned a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Marty all kidding aside, you never know what's going on in someone else's family, and so.
Speaker 8: No, that's true.
Speaker 3: But to Lenyway, the grace of God goes you were me.
Speaker 14: I always liked Robert de Niro. I especially liked him in the Bronx Tail. But when I saw him at that Awards ceremony and he said f Trump, I don't know why he said it. And let me just make this. I'm gonna say something that's positive.
Speaker 2: But when Obama, remember money, I said, be a good winner, be a good winner.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know where you where your heart is.
Speaker 14: When Obama was president, there was a rumor going around that we would never have another election, and and that was nuts. Also, I was in the tea party at that time, and people were trying to talk about he wasn't a birth I think Obama was a smart person and he wasn't the worst president that we've ever had. I didn't vote for him, but I hate none of these people. So I just am impressed right now. I saw on on a on a YouTube where Donald Trump, our president to be, is hooking up with robats Swami and Elon Musk, And I think that we're possibility of seeing the best that we've ever seen this country to be. And I help everybody, and I like your program and I'll keep on calling, and I'm glad that we could still be friends.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, And again, you have a right to take a victory lap. You've been a big pro Trump guy, and as I say you were, I don't know how confident you were, but I've never been an advocate of Trump in the sense that I liked Ron DeSantis as a candidate.
Speaker 3: I thought, I like it. You know, I think he's done a great job. You live in Florida.
Speaker 14: Let me just say one thing, one thing to be fair, because there are a lot of idiots on the Republican side. And the day I went to do early voting, I passed by some Republicans who were waving signs and I went over to a girl. I'm not going to mention her name, she's formerly from New York, and I said, what do you think? And she said, I think the Democrats are going to steal the election. I don't think the previous election was stolen. I think Donald Trump just annoyed a lot of people. So anyway we.
Speaker 2: Did, I mean he had yeah. But again that's all in the review. Marra, this one went well. It reminded me of elections in previous years. Bill Clinton won, Ronald Reagan won. There was not a lot of controversy. I'm very happy the way it worked out because it was decisive.
Speaker 3: It was decisive.
Speaker 14: I told pe Boys says, in third world countries they changed governments with tanks and bullets. We don't do that here.
Speaker 3: We do it with balance. Thanks, thanks Marty to.
Speaker 14: Run in America.
Speaker 3: God bless America. You bet you. Good night. Let's keep rolling here.
Speaker 2: We're going to get one more in before my friend Jim, Jim, you were next on nice I go ahead.
Speaker 10: Jim Dan, thank you for taking my call. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great? What's on your mind tonight?
Speaker 15: Well, your your subject is I have four things to say about it, and you can break in here wherever you want to. First of all, I think they're being disingenuous by saying they're going to move to a foreign country because most of these people probably already own residences in Europe or Canada and several so I think they're being a little so they could very easily move there. They probably I.
Speaker 3: Don't think any of them will move, Okay, I don't think any.
Speaker 15: Okay, Well, this is my second thing. I said they they won't do it, you know, So that's that's further disingenuous ingenuity. That and my my third thing is I wouldn't miss any of them because they do all this c GI stuff. Now it's all cartoons. They're irrelevant. When's the last time you saw a movie with Robert de Niro in it?
Speaker 3: He has a right to his opinions. I don't have to listen to his opinions, I know.
Speaker 15: But would you miss but I mean, I wish he would do a movie so I could miss him when he leaves. But he don't do no movies. The last movie I remember with him it was was Heat. It's like twenty years ago.
Speaker 12: Here's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, not a big I'm not a big movie guy, so I'm not gonna miss him no matter what.
Speaker 15: There's the other thing, Dan, here's the other thing. They should move. They'd be happy there because a lot of the things that uh, that we didn't like that they would like about these European countries with is all that euro socialist socialist stuff. Moved to Amsterdam where you got to ride a bicycle.
Speaker 2: They can go over they want, they could they could ride bikes. They could go to Cuba. Cuba is nice this time of year. I remember Michael Moore did his movie about how great Cuba was, and the day that Michael Moore they should as a major medical issue and he's he's going to go to Cuba as opposed to going to uh, you know, Sloan Kettering or the Mayo Clinic. Or mg h here in Boston. Then I'll stay fine. But when he gets sick, he's going to look for medical care in America. So hypocritesis.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, so I mean just so saying that there. I don't know they're they're saying it to kind of think make themselves seem like they're important, but really they're not important, and really they should move to these foreign countries because they'd be happier there.
Speaker 3: Uh, they probably wouldn't be happy anywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, in all out of state. Hey, Jim, I got it right here. I'm up against that. I got gan under the wire.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thanks for your service. Thank you very much, Thank you, sir, thank you. We'll take a quick break here.
Speaker 2: We're going to stick with this right after the eleven Are there any celebrities who you're going to miss who are going to move? And as they say, there are actually now four year cruises that people can take, uh, and they're they're expensive, but they're not like exorbitant. I'll explain all of that as well.
Speaker 3: We'll be here. We'll be back right after eleven o'clock news here at night side