Speaker 1: His jem come man ge, Hey, what is up guys? How is everyone doing it today? Test the my internet right now? Because testing because we had a little issue this morning. Wake up no internet, I wake up to no internet, said, but luckily they got it fixed. They said it was the whole town. Yeah, they said it was the whole town. But they said the whole town. But but I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope that everyone is staying safe this morning. Yeah, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to test my internet a little at today. I'm not I'm not doing a stream to do a panel today. I just wanted to test this to see, uh if it's fixed. Yeah. I just wanted to say thank you guys for always showing support, always showing what we do. I apologize and sometimes my words sometimes get I just want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel, support me what I do every day. Everybody. You know, I didn't grow up with a silver spend in my mouth. I didn't grow up like a lot of other these rich kids. I grew up learning the basics of business. And I want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel, support what we do here as a as a number one. Yeah, and I want to say that I do appreciate people loving people and that is the important thing in life and people loving people. That doesn't whoa someone gave me? Let's see, we gotta who did it?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 1: Immortal AI? Thank you very much for the lolly the rose? What is that for?
Speaker 2: All that?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Boom boom boom boom boom, thank you so much, Immortal AI. Thank you immortal? Is it in Immortal AI? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Or al or a l or Ai?
Speaker 1: What's up? How is everyone doing? I'm sorry that I'm getting people's names mixed up. Sometimes I get people's names mixed up. Yeah, I had internet out in Immortal l okay. Sorry I thought that was an eye because I always think AI say bye. I apologize, l thank you so much for that you guys over on d live or we love you guys on d live. Brother, we love you guys over on d d live. I apologize if I made a mistake there and said the wrong name. I was just doing a test dream y'all. I was just doing a test dream too, because we screwed up on our internet screwed up. So I'm trying to test it. But thank you so much for coming and supporting the channel. Yeah. I have a I have it all my links and all, and I have some fundraisers that I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys so much. I appreciate everybody. Support. Support is is what we do. This support doesn't mean you know, money, it does. It means going to saying hi to someone being someone you know. And I love you guys, and I'll talk to you guys late. Alright, I'm leaving, guys. I'm gonna get out of here. I love you, guys.
Speaker 2: He's a little corn bread.
Speaker 3: Yeall.
Speaker 2: Love guys,