Speaker 1: Has the Bend and Skins Show ninety seven point one, the Eagle, and we are at Dave and Busters seventy five and Walnut Hill, and man, this place is cool. If you need a cool spot to watch the Natty tonight, you want to watch Ohio State Notre Dame tow.
Speaker 2: Down, you need to come here.
Speaker 1: We are in the back of like when you first walk in, you'll see a bar area. We're right back behind it, up against a giant wall of enormous ledtvs.
Speaker 2: It definitely looks like a Vegas book.
Speaker 1: And there's all kinds of because it's MLK Day, There's been NBA games going on all day long, so there's games on now. There's gonna be the National Championship Game here tonight. And then on top of all of that, we have the best set of giveaways we've ever had for any of our remote But you gotta get here in person. That's because you can win a four pack of tickets to the Saturday, February eighth MAVs Rockets game, which I don't know if you've been checking the standings, Rockets are second in the West and parking pass and these are really good seats. Row A of section one oh eight. You'll be opposite the MAVs bench. I think these are really really good seats, high value. You have to be here and get signed up before five forty five. We're gonna draw it five fifty five, So if you can get here in the next two hours, you have a chance to win. Plus, we have gift cards from David Busters one hundred dollars gift cards, fifty dollars gift cards, and if you are a Cowboys fan, we will give away one Micah Parsons autographed official NFL football.
Speaker 3: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: Get on up here right now, It's time for.
Speaker 4: This Juice in your moves, Hot gossh come.
Speaker 5: Stay on top in the boot shovel shut back.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Dave Chappelle hosted Saturday Night Live and he's broke the record for longest monologue. He went for sixteen minutes and nine seconds.
Speaker 1: I actually, so, I was watching it live and I actually I picked up my PHONEO on point and said, what's going on here? Yeah, like in a good way. I was like, I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 4: Ten is fairly common for a good stand up who's well respected. Bill Burr could go to Tim Mullaney could go to Ti, Chris Rock could go ten minutes. Usually Lauren doesn't like to let him go more than that. And I've heard comedians talk about it over the years that Warner Beck, come on, let's cut it down to eight minutes. And the dress rehearsal show at eight o'clock he went for nine minutes.
Speaker 3: So it's possible he just went out there and held the mic. Yeah, it's very possible. So let's find out what everyone wants to know. Did he offend anyone? Here's the first one, just kind of setting the stage here very casually.
Speaker 6: I am in quite the pig one tonight.
Speaker 5: Starting in October, Lauren Michael was called and he asked me to do Saturday Night Live the first episode after the election. And I was like, nah, man, I'm cool, And he's like why not? And I's like, man, things are going good and finished magnificence day. I got all this money and stuff. I tell you just to get off the phone and go. You know what I'll do. I said, just save the date closest to January sixth, I'll do it. At the moment I said, yes, la burst into flames.
Speaker 4: So we got to talk about fires, you're wondering or we got to talk about today?
Speaker 3: Is the big augmentation? I think that's that happened today.
Speaker 1: Right, I think it's called an inauguration but yeah, yeah, so short.
Speaker 7: I didn't know if it was another word for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a big you're to do a big augmentation day. I like big ones. Yeah, big days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to apologize to America, but I prefer understand it's fine.
Speaker 1: I prefer naturals. Natural inauguration days. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you like Biden being there or not? Okay? So, uh another fire joke.
Speaker 6: Of course, it's a tough one.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, because I'm tired of being controversial. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, and it is way too soon to do jokes about a catastrophe like that.
Speaker 3: Then he looks at the audience like, you guys know me.
Speaker 6: You know what's crazy about it is this one is close to home.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I don't live in La.
Speaker 5: I've never been like a big fan of LA, but I've built many many memories there. And then I go on the internet and I watched these fire videos and I read the comments sections and everyone's like, yeah, it serves these celebrities, right, I hope the house is burned down. You see that that right there. That's why I hate poor people.
Speaker 6: I said, can't see past their own pain.
Speaker 3: They can't say fester on pain.
Speaker 6: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: He's the king of punching down.
Speaker 3: God, he really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I normally don't like that style of punching down.
Speaker 2: But what he doesn't does it?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 8: He looked He's rocking a twenty thousand dollars suit, smoked a.
Speaker 1: Cigarette, like, just smoked everywhere, holding it down.
Speaker 4: Looking for I was telling I could tell he was looking for someone to bring an ashtray out to him, because he was kind of like yeah, And they probably weren't planning on him to be on there for sixteen minutes because he was also the first host since like season ten, so forty years to not appear in a sketch after the weekend update. Like usually if you're the host or in the show, the whole show, he's probably like, well, if I'm doing it, I'm I'll be in a couple of sketches, but I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 2: What was the sketch after the Do you remember the one after the update.
Speaker 3: Okay, what it was?
Speaker 4: So there's one where they're making fun We'll not making fun of. This's like evacuees, chaos of evacuees, and he's uh hiding a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of drugs in his house.
Speaker 2: That was he was in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was after that was Oh oh yeah, No, I was asking you which one was after the update.
Speaker 4: I don't remember nothing. He was in nothing after weekend update. Nothing at all the stat Yeah, oh wow, that nothing after that.
Speaker 3: It's the first host since like it did, not being anything after weekend up.
Speaker 2: I thought he so far back.
Speaker 4: No, they definitely cut some sketches, a bunch of sketches because of the monologue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that first sketch he did. I don't know the name of the dude, the Latin dude. That's funny, is that is that his name? Man? That sketch was awesome where they were in the backyard smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, oh yes, the immigrant dad told us. Yeah that was great. Yes, that was a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know that there were three or four things that were cut that he had done, Like, I mean, he had done stuff. There was one that was a game show about being gay or not you know that type of thing.
Speaker 3: You know, classic Chappelle stuff. Uh this one. Uh yeah.
Speaker 5: The other day on the news they said that these fires were the most expensive natural disaster has that ever happened in the United States history. And you want to know why. I think that is because people in LA have nice stuff. I could burn forty thousand and eight in Mississippi for like six to seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: It's kind of true.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think about that, you know, talking about how much it is. Well, yeah, it's a bunch of nice stuff getting torn up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And not only that, man, it's like just the price of the real estate.
Speaker 2: And I mean, there's so much that goes into this. Oh my god, are they still going? They're contained right now, but they're still burning.
Speaker 4: Contained and there's a big thread of those Santa Ana winds today again. So I don't know our buddy Jesse who I think he's in town. He might swing by David Busters today we're at right now.
Speaker 2: He was gonna just come by anyways, he didn't even know we were here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because he wanted to play some games.
Speaker 7: Can I have a question, yes, did you say he was smoking while doing this. Yeah, so this is indoors. They're just like he's like the only person who's allowed to smoke. Okay, well, I mean you can tell immediately in his voice because I saw him not too long ago and he did smoke throughout the entire like hour long set.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they would let him do that.
Speaker 4: He might just have it like, look, it's a part of the deal, Like, yeah, can smoke.
Speaker 2: If I won't, I will be there with cigarettes.
Speaker 4: And like I said, he's typically the post election SNL host, and Laurena was asking.
Speaker 3: Her to and he's like, I don't need to.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but if I do show up, I'll do whatever I want.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then of course you got a joke about did he right?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I've been in trouble in my th But man, let me tell you something. This guy, Puffy Buddy, this guy is an enormous amount of trouble. I know.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've ever seen anything like this.
Speaker 5: My friends answer me, did you know anything about those free golf parties? I'd be like, no, man, I don't know anything about the free golf And they'd be like, well, how all these people you know? Was that free golf. But she's the only one that wasn't at the free golf. And I thought about it for a minute. I said, oh my god, I'm ugly. That's a tough way to find that out.
Speaker 3: Sid It was good.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 3: It didn't go on long.
Speaker 4: And you don't wonder if what was cut would be funnier. Probably not.
Speaker 2: No, it's the stuff at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Next week you have a double dose of Timothy shallowmey.
Speaker 2: He is he singing his Dylan I don't know he is.
Speaker 3: I thought I saw that.
Speaker 7: He was gonna sing some acoustic Dylons.
Speaker 4: You would assume that's what he's doing a lot if he's launching his own little music career.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All Right, there you have it. There's the Hollywood Shuffle.
Speaker 8: As we continue to broadcast line from Dave and Busters Walnut Hill and seventy five in Dallas, We're giving away four tickets to a MAVs game. We're giving away one hundred dollars gift cards, fifty dollars gift cards to DNB's. We're giving away to autograph Micah Parsons football. You've got to be here. Just stop buying in to win with our promo crew and you'll be on your way to winning some cool prizes. We're gonna have a lot of fun here today. We're gonna do the drawing probably about five forty five. You don't even have to be here when we do the drawing. You just have to stop buying person at some point to enter to win all these great things we're giving away from Dave and Busters in Dallas. But coming up next, we'll go around the sports talk about the Cowboys head coaching search and the Divisional round of playoff football from this weekend.