Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, welcome to the show. Here to the show. Everyone, Welcome to this. M M h to do this.
Speaker 3: What's I got a surprise for you? We are we are now, got a little surprise for everybody. Yeah, let's see if there's I hope everyone is staying safe. Yeah, yeah, we have. By the way, we are. We are here. By the way. I just want to let people know that we are doing a dual stream. You could see us two ways on YouTube. You can see us two way, you can see me two ways. You can see us. I want to say thank you to our good friends at stream Yard for doing this. Now there's a mobile stream and there's also a desktop stream. Yeah, m but what's going on? Guys? We got a double stream? Hey, what's up? How's everybody doing? Yeah? Hey, I like it.
Speaker 4: What's the name I'm talking?
Speaker 3: I'm talking. I'm doing a stream right now.
Speaker 4: Where's your streaming with the.
Speaker 3: Just oh me?
Speaker 4: I thought you were streaming somewhere else with someone else. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Did you see something different? We are actually doing two streams at the same time on YouTube.
Speaker 4: I see that. What is that? Tell me?
Speaker 3: This is called mars. This is a new thing. The stream yard just put out.
Speaker 4: Okay, so where does it go?
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. We are vertically, So we're we're vertically and we're portrait and lit on YouTube and just portrait on you.
Speaker 4: That's fascinating. I love how you know how to do all this fancy stuff, Jake. I can't wait to hire you as my producer one day.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can talk about but uh, did you see the MLC went crazy? Actor? We dode with the posting notes Gillis notes, I did.
Speaker 4: I've caught up on everything. I'm just disappointed in the state of the entire dollars. I'm disappointed in the people we watch. I'm disappointed in the way we continue to support them when they're so wrong on every level. And I don't know what everybody's ends game or motivation is. I'm just trying to have some fun and show off my new bangs.
Speaker 3: We're all going to try to have fun here in these you know. And the thing for me is I'm getting like I'm getting my my butt cheered because of the whole Pulper situation.
Speaker 4: But what did you have to do with the Pulper situation?
Speaker 3: Because people are saying because he gave me gift cards. They I'm taken from a canterpatient. And here's the thing. You know, Papa is a good person.
Speaker 4: I love paper, okay.
Speaker 3: And the thing is Paper has always been very respectful to me. We you know, I've never had an issue with him.
Speaker 4: You know, can I can I interrupt? Did you ask him for these things? Or did he offer you these things? Then I wouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Mumbling Nick released a clip talking about.
Speaker 4: It, mumbling, Nick, behave yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But you know, also, you know we've been dealing with you know, by the way, food we got our we got our stamps, to say, our food stamps.
Speaker 4: Oh good, all right, are you did you go food chopping yet and get everything you needed?
Speaker 3: We got everything?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you must be so full right now? How much fancy did you get? What is it called that you drink? Fail fail.
Speaker 3: The the But but I just want to say, by the way, I keep saying, but I digress, because you can't.
Speaker 4: Pick up all these other people slanging and there. Let let them digress. We're gonna improve our vocabulary. Okay. But you were bigger and better places, so.
Speaker 3: You know, Chad says that he's you know, Chad says that he's doing better than some of the comedians, but.
Speaker 4: Good for him. Good Chad. I'm happy to hear that.
Speaker 3: The only reason why he's the reason why he has the viewers is because of a certain fluarentine just quarantine.
Speaker 4: You know, I mention fluarantine reasonly.
Speaker 3: You No, Hey, everybody's met him, not me, but oh, I was.
Speaker 4: So excited to meet him. I was like, you know, I get a little starstruck. So I tried not to be like fangirl, but I was like, Hi, nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let me let me say, let me ask this. Do you think that you know.
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: You know? Number one? I also want to say this, I do. I don't think you kept up with this on Twitter about the whole thing with Matt Nead and Scarlet.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I actually did, and I posted and I was I'm gonna be perfectly honest. I did post something saying like where are her friends? And I tagged Chrissy and Piano because from the only time I know Scarlett from when they were in upstate New York, so I only know her through them. So I was like, where are her friends? You know, because if she needs help, maybe someone needs to intervene and maybe just just be there right now, just to keep them apart.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: And we do not on the on the instew we do not.
Speaker 4: We do not condone violence.
Speaker 3: Domestic violence, and you know that that's a real serious thing in America now.
Speaker 4: It is. And it I just her voice, the way you could hear her screen that made me very uncomfortable. So if she does can hear this, or if there's anything that she would need from the community, I'm sure she can reach out to somebody and ask for her.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, you know one of the things that you know, and the thing is the you know. I just want to say, a nice podcast, stupid. It's nice podcast, stupid. So they love the haircut, thank you, thank.
Speaker 4: You those time for things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dan's by the way, Dan is live right now with the Buttman thing.
Speaker 4: I was told I'm too old for the panel, so they sent me over here and I was like, I want to hang out with Jake anyways, so goodbye. They're like, sorry, you were not accepting anybody over fifty.
Speaker 3: Oh you're not fifty. But I digress something too.
Speaker 4: Digress with me, mister. Did you see I posted something on Twitter today about an interaction I had with Raymond h.
Speaker 3: I haven't been on Twitter because I've been been asleep most of the day because of stuff that's happened. But I just want to also say this. But I want to say this like the people that that that say, oh, they they're free speech. You know, I had several runnings with Merch. Merch and I never get along. I don't know if he's been talking to Aaron im Holt or he's if he's been watching the shows. I'm a good person. You see how how I do stuff. Sorry, Merchan is also a drunk. They keeps Jesus chick, all right, versus a drunk. You see his videos.
Speaker 4: I'm familiar with who mercies. I'm I've been around for a long time. I didn't canna tell no. And this is his style. I don't think this is anything abnormal for him. I saw this coming from I saw this coming from him a mile away. I don't know, but I watched like maybe a little deeper. I read into things a little bit different. But yeah, I thought this was pretty par for the course for him, and he stoked that flame. Let me tell you he is a bear poker. I have a couple of them in my life, poking the bear just every chance they get, pokeing, poking, and it's like trying.
Speaker 3: To get like yeah, and you have those people in your life that keep poking you, into you into you get disrespected.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also I want to say that, you know, you know the one thing that I think that people need, you know, people need to touch sometimes some days you need to touch grass and.
Speaker 4: Touch grass. Jake, I love you. I swear I love touching grass. I am an outdoor girl, which is why I don't know how I Again, we had this conversation on Saturday. I don't know how I ended up in New Jersey other than like, but my father's from the West coast. He was born in Oregon and grew up in California. Why I ended up in New Jersey, I'll never understand.
Speaker 3: You know what. But the thing is, you know, the thing is, it's like people, you know, I'm to be honest, I don't know why I'm in Mississippi exactly.
Speaker 4: But you know the thing is is once you're like from this area, you can't leave it. It's like you think, by the way, I there was a TV there, but I don't like TV in the bedroom, so I got rid of that son to take that down. But I don't know how to use one of those like that. I don't want to hurt myself. Yes, so I have to have somebody come take it off the wall. And I just just leaping there.
Speaker 3: So I just want to say this. Number one, I know that you know, I try to be very respectful, you know, because I know you, and also know doctor Stephen.
Speaker 4: Hrer back on this Mine and doctor Stephens feud, so he collects a little more money than I do.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, but the thing is, you know, you know, John Edward Melendez is not a sorry I'm saying this, but you know the thing is, but I have a problem with people using my voice, using my photos and stuff, okay without my permission. And I'm I'm the one that had you know, here's the thing. I've been on YouTube for ten years. I've had people, I've even had people still videos for me.
Speaker 4: It's not rank. There's definitely got to be a better way. We're working on it. Just give me some time.
Speaker 3: I want people to know. This is, by the way, the fourth Wall. Now we now have a donation thing with fourth Wall you can do. You can do the donation through fourth Wall. And I'll just tell you this. I think that people who respect respect who you are. And by the way, dead Fool's one hundred dollar membership showed up. Dead Fools a herd All member.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dad fool, one hundred dollars members membership showed up. So you'll get priority here you're a VIP.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, Dead fool. So I thought he was going to cancel his membership because of the whole thing me and Bobby Nick. But I'm going to say digress.
Speaker 4: But not everybody's love is conditional, Jake. Some people just love you unconditioned, he brings.
Speaker 3: So. So here's the thing we had met me and so combat the iPad. Remember we remember we said we brought up on one of the comments I had to delete promoting you mumble and Nick saying you've told it people. Here's the thing I didn't say on my show.
Speaker 4: It's okay, Jake, Why do you let these people bother you? You know, mumbling Nick? You know how that's out here? You and I could go find him and give him must start talking to if I want to, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the things that I worried about. And by the way, I love this new setup now because I have friends that they watch on mobile. They can watch it on mobile if they and they're on their computers.
Speaker 4: I noticed that because it is like when I'm swiping, I see you now and I'm like, oh my gosh, this is so perfect and it keeps like popping up. So whatever you're doing, it's working because you're in indeed all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, I'm taking advantage of a thing called shorts and shorts, YouTube shorts, YouTube shorts like TikTok for your family, does TikTok? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes? Shorts? Yes? I thought you said, yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm a moron.
Speaker 4: I thought you said something totally different, you moron.
Speaker 3: But I actually so. I so I went into Karma x stream and said, this moron thinks that that Gilly likes him. I'm talking about Karma x gee.
Speaker 4: Love is love. The heart wants what the heart wants. Have you ever fall in love?
Speaker 3: I haven't true love yet.
Speaker 4: So so you haven't found true love yet. I can't understand that. But have you ever felt like butterflies and got excited about being around somebody at all?
Speaker 3: Little Lemmy.
Speaker 4: That the sweetest little egg. Oh, that made me so happy.
Speaker 3: But the thing is you need to see let me tell you something because my friend do you remember you know Oscar Electricus.
Speaker 4: I'm familiar with that character. Oh her cat here is still, she's tall, and you're wearing your little overall. That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Also, I have I also have other stuff. I also have this.
Speaker 4: I can't that's excellent. Yes, he makes some very interesting AI art.
Speaker 3: If Grady got let me.
Speaker 4: So you felt that feeling right for you know, you get excited when you see the person and they make you happy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but the thing is she was with Granny at the time, and I didn't want to like disrespect.
Speaker 4: But I'm going back to what you had originally asked or said about Karmik and Gilly. You know, so maybe he just needs stuff feeling and if she's not hurting him and she's just enjoying like being there and being a part of his life. I mean, as long as there's there's a very clear communication between them, then yeah, we're not privy to everything.
Speaker 3: Mother and Jay actually said that me and b y B were having shoes are you No, I'm not. I love Derek, I love what Gary Quadfile gave me a chance.
Speaker 4: And he introduced me to Bobby p rest in Peace and Jared we miss you, Jared Saloon. You know, I didn't mean to get suppressing.
Speaker 3: Two years we just I had October nineteen was one of the we had the we had our Hollywood thing, and then they did even more that. They did the Bobby p Memorial and then the next night they did a karaoke thing for him at unludted on either Lutan or no filter. But mm hmmm. But here now, I'm like, you know, you know everybody, you know a lot of people are doing the Benefits show. Now with cut of the gym, Jiff says he's retiring because of what happened. That's interesting, does anybody? So this is something that I've always old people. I was a little nervous to do these these new things. Okay, I don't want to like disrespect anybody. Uh. Some people are saying, just go cute. I'm gonna share that before.
Speaker 4: Hey, okay, do you look so familiar.
Speaker 3: The the I heard the ladies called Granny cute.
Speaker 4: The lady, Oh yes, Granny has come on like clean shaven before and looked very handsome. Yeah, and I'm not that friend. I'm just happy that I like chilling with Jake.
Speaker 3: And the thing the thing is, you know everybody that thinks that, here's the thing this show. I just want people to be happy. And if if someone you know.
Speaker 4: After bed Jake, We're not supposed to be happy. We're supposed to be miserable. We're supposed to not like each other because that doesn't create good content if we like each other. And nobody wants to hear about that.
Speaker 3: By the way, Kevin, So, so here's the thing. A lot of the times Kevin Brendan now has like people that he doesn't want to pay them. You know that he doesn't pay any of his guests. Well Dan paid, So I was owed money from Kevin Brennan. But they that surprises that doesn't That doesn't surprise you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it doesn't. Can I interrupt for a second. Uh did Bob Levy? What did Bob Levy have to do today? I know you too are thicke as thieves, So tell me what it was.
Speaker 3: So bob Levy did so? I think bub lev went on on the show with Pat Dixon.
Speaker 4: No, but he said that he had like some big talks with some networked television people. Did you hear.
Speaker 3: No, here's the thing. Here's the thing. The hardest thing about Doney shows. Bob Believe and I haven't talked in months. We haven't like done anything. The only thing that I've I've tried to get him on the show several times. They sent them links. He doesn't respond. I've I love Levy Levy is the last time I was on Levy's show, I ended up Scott Fitzparatter ended up screwing up my mic.
Speaker 4: You do that, Jake?
Speaker 3: He called? He called me and the mic fucked up.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't say it like that like he was being nefarious.
Speaker 3: No, it was. It wasn't being furious. He was just He's just like.
Speaker 4: I get what you're saying when someone calls and then yeah.
Speaker 3: The screws up a lot. But I just want to see this. I just want to say, everybody that does you know, so why he didn't? So? Why didn't surely because so Suly has a friend named Vince and Bessie, why didn't he I'm joking, tell me more.
Speaker 4: About this than this guy.
Speaker 3: But by the way, if to the people that want to like you, know, I just want to say this to the chat, to the people that are watching, you know. Uh dude, I want to say thank you very much to the people that but these these people they're like, you know, by the way, the audios go on to my audio platforms. But I might put this as a special Monday because you were at you met your debut on him Monday, not Jake.
Speaker 4: I may have. I don't know. Maybe things are coming full circle.
Speaker 3: You know what. That's the circle of life.
Speaker 5: You know, you do someone show and then they then then the thing is, it's like so many of these people, they they they they get too big for their bridges.
Speaker 3: Like take me.
Speaker 4: My pitches. My breeches are big, so I'm not gonna get too big for them. Please, I hope, I pray, can't get bigger. Not my pitch. Sorry my language.
Speaker 3: He listen, we by the way, and I'm and I'm better than Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand times better than him. First of all, you get us till the top of the hour. Times, okay, five minutes to the top of the hour. That's my guy, right there. You someone says, you know, turn on the camera, go for a walk. You go for a walk, you play around, you like to have fun, you engage with the audience. You're a thousand times better than these people, Jake, you always will be. You're authentic. That's what they all lack. Authenticity.
Speaker 3: And also the thing is, it's like I've had Tony Reality on my show. Check the track I've had Tony Reality. You know a lot of these guys, you know, they they The biggest gizzuh Kevin could have got was his big gifts for shows he could have. He had to get met Mead from from the secret shows. No.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna say, kat O Caitlyn.
Speaker 3: The biggest one that he could have gotten. You know, here's the if Kevin and Neil could put could put their podcast together, there will be a better podcast.
Speaker 4: Jack, save save all your ideas, because Kevin won't listen to anyone. He thinks he's the arbiter of all good things, thoughts and ideas. So just let him have his little phone number one finger and we'll just carry on over here.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing though, he's like he you know, he says that he doesn't do other people says he had he was on my show.
Speaker 4: To your teacher, was I remember he.
Speaker 3: Was on here, He was on here, Chad, Chad Lee was on here. By the way, we gotta get back. We gotta get Chad back on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you want to ask Chad if you could ask him anything right now?
Speaker 3: I want to ask him that, you know, I want to ask him, do just he still have? Does he had? Is he gonna buy him a house in Cleveland when he retires from comedy?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah, interesting question.
Speaker 3: Because because he's he's from Cleveland, he could Cleveland houses are more. But also if it wasn't Paray, we had never met Ariy.
Speaker 4: And we love her.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 4: A gem.
Speaker 3: But I also want to say that, you know, I just want to say that, I just I have no hate in my heart for youbody. It's just when you hear all the stuff that when he keeps bringing up like the cat incident that I had, we we we don't have the cat. We're right now, we're j s.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what the cat incident is. So maybe you just don't talk about the cat incident and people won't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was a I just want to say that I think Dan's watching us right now. I think Dan's watching us.
Speaker 4: Who is that Dan Bean from.
Speaker 3: A nice podcast?
Speaker 4: Stupid Jake closed your eyes for a second, but okay you could open them again. What nothing?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 4: I was just saying, hi, uh oh, anyway, go.
Speaker 3: On, Yeah, but I want to say that I do appreciate everything that people have done.
Speaker 4: Hold on, do you have to get off?
Speaker 3: Haye?
Speaker 4: Dan? I heard I'm too old for your panel. So I'll just sit here with Jake and I'll drink my red wine.
Speaker 3: So the roommate waiting gottch chocolate pegs the hot chocolate.
Speaker 4: Yum. I love hot chocolate. Do you make it with milk or with water?
Speaker 3: I got this pat.
Speaker 4: Ooh swissness delicious, the good powdery stuff. Yeah, don't have the little marshmallows in it.
Speaker 3: I think, so I'll check like open it. But I just I just wanted to I just want to say this. I think that people who you know, I just I just do miss like doing these podcasts. I hate to be honest. I've watched Tia Soon and I cannot stump it watching tis Soon the Chili Network.
Speaker 4: I know what TSN is.
Speaker 3: I can't watching it anymore.
Speaker 4: You know what I've It's just I feel like I've we've made every joke, We've laughed every like, I don't know what else we could do. They yeah, it's John. We we know what he's gonna do before he does it. It's just it's over. It was fun while it lasted, but whatever.
Speaker 3: But no, it's like no, it's like they're they're they're making the same jokes that we we've heard.
Speaker 4: Like, right, that's what I feel like. You know, the first year, the second year, the third year, I got can and it's still go ahead.
Speaker 3: What would you go to Hackemania next year if you're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually I was texting with Mikayla today and I've reached out to a few people. I just want to kind of feel the vibes out and see what's happening. I don't know, I'm not any tickets to anything.
Speaker 3: So yeah. And I would also say to this, to the people that that that that are more important. You know, your family, your family is more important if something happens, family is more important. But you have these you have these people that don't have families that are.
Speaker 4: Well, some people this is their family, the community. You know, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: But you will never see me in Vegas. You will never see me go to Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Excuse us? Is there a reason why you know?
Speaker 3: I would rather go to Biloxi or go to Titica or go somewhere closer if I wanted to do but I don't do casinos. Yeah, if I go to Biloxi, it will be I would be going to like car lots and stuff and look at cars.
Speaker 4: Ah. Yeah, I mean I think Vegas has so much you can do aside from casinos, so you would be fine. But it's, by the way, nice because everybody's gathered in one place and it's nice to see everybody. So it's I'm not gonna act like I'm so cool, like I would like to see everybody.
Speaker 3: One time, I sent Patrick Patrick Fromboddy's podcast. I got his address and stuff. I sent him a crystal light pad. My roommate, no, I'm not age. She just covered up. My roommate just messed me, are you looking that that? What was booby?
Speaker 1: She messaged me that, sorry, it's okay, We're just I think that she's watched.
Speaker 3: Are my niece watches my shirt. Now she's the enforcer, so she makes sure that everything is safe.
Speaker 4: Good. I like that Jake, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate people who I saw have made that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, that's hysterical. You're right. I shouldn't have the girls out at this time of night, tucked away in bed. So I'm gonna let you go. I just wanted you to debut my new bangs. I thought it was time I changed my hair up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So on a scale of one to ten, if you had to zero being like okay, one obviously once a one being like th worst hair you've seen it, Like, are you just saying that, Jake, No, it's good okay because they got off special.
Speaker 3: Hey, and if we I just want to say that, No, I'm not paying to the people that are saying I paid Mommy, I never paid. I've never paid a person to come on my show unless.
Speaker 4: It was like, would never have to pay me to on his ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if people that say I pay, I pay females to come on my shows, we pay.
Speaker 4: You to come on your shirt, you let them know I'm about to send you a twenty anyway. All Right, you have a good night.
Speaker 3: We'll see you. When we'll see you, bite, I'll do a few minutes by myself.
Speaker 4: All right, but let me figure out how to sign out at this thing.
Speaker 3: I'll take care of it, Okay, child, that was a great show. I had no I deal with. Yeah, but I do appreciate everybody that shows up to the show. By the way, Dan, mm hmm, if you need a honey house, sparks house Sparks is also and also yeah, I'm a leader. M yeah. Hey, jain't a robot there?
Speaker 4: What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, alrighte love you guys. Bye.