Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: You gotta see it to believe it.
Speaker 3: Here so it's trying real soon. Last step from not to the feeling of the drill. That's something the road just telling your Robert that's fine.
Speaker 4: The corner that Steven gonna standing m.
Speaker 3: Killed and the neverood never got tie out of lock of my thoughts about and.
Speaker 4: I'm gone waiting for the worst.
Speaker 3: But the first won't card shop quite that.
Speaker 4: Those ship cholmn step.
Speaker 3: Wants what the running the sun is a lot of cops got stop sound okay, and a mena's going dangye wow. That's a bote said.
Speaker 4: That's to the right out and the fis claim for.
Speaker 3: That moment in time the final come back and stowing me ad man, listen here, what is calling in real soon?
Speaker 5: Feeling isn't here, it's just telling you.
Speaker 3: Don't stop sign lokay and the minast with dang wive.
Speaker 4: That's a pot of the saying out after the things. Clay, my man, fine, uncle back call me and s flying.
Speaker 3: Come in.
Speaker 4: Not a number number there.
Speaker 2: That intro makes me smile every single time. See my daughter, Hey, how's it going to everybody? Phara was not feelingal this morning. She got sick she has. She's had a cough for a few days. Is pretty deep one, you know, flim me, And so she stayed home and that altered the showtime. Today I spent time with her and she's in her room right now with mom. Just got some soup. He got her some mullion, which was great to be on with Doctor Beyond with Stefan last night, Stephan, he stop and because one of the people in the chat was talking about all the different types of herbs, the conversation came up and then you know, natural remedies, natural herbs and all that stuff came up, and he said mullion for lungs and I was like, oh, and this is before Pharaoh threw up this morning, so uh, the plan was already to go get it. So I wrote it down in the pencil there and picked up some as sprouts. It was a fight to get her to do it, but she took one that was so far. So we're gonna look at behold a pale today, silent weapons for quiet wars. We're gonna look at lots of things, so lots and lots of stuff. Let me just show you what I'm talking about here, baym All right, and I've got some things marked here getting packed. I think it's like page ninety four or something. Yeah, submit future problems to the computer for solution. This is what we're talking about with AI, right, This is how old now? Uh huh yeah, with added comments by William Cooper. Excerpts so not the full thing, because excerpts me not the full right from Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. And and you mean there's more there is, There's more. We're gonna be looking at this, Benjamin full fourth guy a little bit. I got a couple of the a lot of videos here that we're gonna look at, including this gruesome newsome motherfucker here, and probably some stuff from the telegram chat as well. And you know, I'm feeling a little bit saucy today. We tried doing this last time. Didn't really pan out as well as I had expected. But hey, whatever, let's go ahead and put this where's FTJ. I'll start with you guys today. Let's make sure that it's rolling first rolling. Oh and I have one more video, uh song that I want to play for you as well, called I was having a hard time deciding between war Zone and see you to believe it that's not even the right picture of my shirt. What the fuck's going on here?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 7: What is going on?
Speaker 2: Fix yourself? Hopefully it pops up right here. Yeah, it's right here. It's awesome. So we have TJ medium Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, good. I'm glad to see it's working. I'm and drop this in the chat. If anybody has anything to add or input, you have the stream yard link now, and so we'll rumble and bit. Shoot. I think I have to integrate you guys with an OBS or something like that in order to get a chat going. I don't know. I see a box for it, but it's empty, so I don't know what's up with that. Anyway, there's a stream yard link. If anybody wants to jump in there, welcome to. But I'm going to be going through a bunch of stuff too, so you might have to stick quietly for some parts of it. But you know, you're always welcome to jump in whenever ice with those lists or those links. And I'll just drop one here in the bull Busters do here, let's go that. Oh the way you guys can see why you can't? Yeah, okay, you saw that? All right? Cool? So I don't want to bore you, but I want to show you this, and I'm gonna probably have to do it with the audio this way, So just listen to the lyrics because this is what's what matters here, and I think I'm in a good spot. Let me back out of this real quick and show you. So this is the actual concert I was at. I'm in that crowd somewhere and it was Transplanted. See it to believe it. They opened up with that, and it was at the House of Blues in San Diego, July twenty eight, twenty thirteen. They played two nights. I'm pretty sure this is night that I was at it, and yeah, almost positive it was. And yeah, the Interrupters were there and Rancid, so transplants Rancid and Interrupters and a band called Oh my God, I'm Gonna Forget now. Another local band, punk band that I liked, Rat City Riot. That's who it was, all right. So it's a little bit harder to hear the lyrics on this, as Chris, because it's live. So we'll start with this right here, even though it's just kind of a screen.
Speaker 8: All the props in the past Missionary.
Speaker 5: More kiss Up Shop. You can't see it. To believers, well, pay.
Speaker 9: All this well being, they getting the line, don't don't check this governments banding, the government.
Speaker 4: Rules, you can't see it.
Speaker 10: The believer cover from expending, come fools, you can't see it. The lad boarding of buildings, the boarding of schools. You gotta see it, said, he's a shamble and life with the rules.
Speaker 6: You can't see it.
Speaker 10: The believers ballot, that's not by the end of the line.
Speaker 11: No, don't check the all time, Yeah, the rules, get the whippos, the board of.
Speaker 5: You gotta see it. New color bombs ever one bigger.
Speaker 8: You gotta see it.
Speaker 5: Leada, no new coloring. Lo hum, you gotta see it, Alida. From my point, mon Cocusha.
Speaker 12: You gotta see it.
Speaker 5: Swell Pagna numb all that swell page and the end of the line. No, don't drink number in the nuclear night, mam blea the bonds, you gotta see it. Leadah, the fight and everyone's gone.
Speaker 11: You gotta see it.
Speaker 5: To Lada knowing the bracte because know where it's lasting.
Speaker 10: You gotta see it, Alida, everybody fulling pick the door, horrible.
Speaker 11: Dad, you gotta see it.
Speaker 4: Sna do all.
Speaker 5: That swell page and the end of the line, no lord, don't you.
Speaker 2: All right? So for those of you who you aren't aware of familiar the Transplants share Tim Armstrong in common with Rancid as a as a lead vocalist, and then they have a skinhead Rob and you have on drums Travis Barker. So that was twenty thirteen, that's when that album came out. That's when that tour occurred. And I'm not gonna I'm not gonna play too much of this, but I'm just gonna see if you see over the far right, the little skinny kid, that's the guy from the from the Interrupters playing bass for them. So there you go if you want to explore Transplants.
Speaker 7: Uh excuse me.
Speaker 2: It's called war Zone is named the album, and it's actually a pretty good opening song for them too. H Oh, that's a d it.
Speaker 9: This song.
Speaker 2: The lyrics of this are pretty freaking uh telling as well. Let's see where is it who's gonna use this one? I hope he's not commercials that We're already no.
Speaker 4: Out sorry and out of mind bounce.
Speaker 5: It's got the buckets. They take up the means the rest, no protection if what good.
Speaker 11: It says, by your part, by the le, protect your right, touch your soul, hill and.
Speaker 5: You're the rights. Watch it gold watching it, Watching your soul.
Speaker 11: Soccer power fascist phrase set saddle present.
Speaker 9: Day, my pen, what to hell?
Speaker 4: Take the day, cut it.
Speaker 11: The house for the builders, all.
Speaker 2: Work, sat the chill, shout the children. Yeah right, all right, exactly, Mike. It's good ass hit and uh. One thing Rancid and Transplants have been really good at is Uh. They don't know. They don't ever say the Jay word, but they describe them quite freaking vividly all the time, or at least the element that they produce from their actions. Okay, now let's have a look over. It's good.
Speaker 13: I have to.
Speaker 2: Mute this real quick.
Speaker 14: There's so much harassment telling everybody ever knew that I'd gone insane, that I was taking drugs. You know, they've murdered more people than anyone else in history.
Speaker 2: Their respond Okay, so huh. I was given a set in the clip as well. And I've seen this thing before and I I swear I saved it, but now I can't find it. Maybe I could find it again, Maybe I even should. No, I didn't. The guy who was talking to Alex Jones a while back, and he was talking about his relation with Rockefeller, and apparently this guy was killed after the fact, but he had This seems to be a common theme with Alex Jones is because you know, Jones is again not just a clearinghouse to promote agendas and promoteople who promote agendas, but also he is you know, you disclose to him. It's like a confessional when you tell people all the stuff that you know about things, and all of a sudden these people end up dead. And although you know, Roddy Piper was sick with cancer, which he probably was given, he probably didn't acquire naturally. I almost think there was a natural way to do that. He was he died very shortly thereafter too. And you was talking about how they lived with documentary might have been as the words you should have never said, so anyhow.
Speaker 14: Possible for World War One. They're responsible for World War two. They're responsible for the Holocaust. They killed Kennedy, they killed Martin Luther King, they killed John Lennon, they killed Michael Jackson. Okay, they've murdered leaders all over the world. They are the worst type of gangster and criminal and they have turned the United States into a banana republic, and they're trying to turn Europe into a fascist dictatorship. And all they have as their weapon is an illusion, fake money that's not backed by anything real. Remember the Rothschilds need war to control us, They need war to put us in debt. There's no need for humans to fight each other. We can have world peace. We can accomplish that within a matter of months, once we get rid of this murderous Satan worshiping cabal. We had had world peace. We can have all these good things. We're just being blocked by a tiny group of old men who worshiped Satan. That's a fact. After so much harassment telling.
Speaker 2: It, there you go. And even he was careful not to say exactly who, at least not in that statement. I mean he did, he said Brodchels. But what do they represent? Francis Zionists? Tell mu, crazy fucking Jewish ship? Right, all right, yeah, yeah, this is this is funny and it's quick.
Speaker 15: So so eight Ukrainian generals mansions burned down in Los Angeles. Wait, why do you eight Ukrainian generals have mansions in Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: So right, all of that uh and all that opportunity and that pride and spirit that comes from not just hosting those three iconic games and venues, but also the opportunity I think to rebuild at the same.
Speaker 7: Time, and that's why we're already organizing.
Speaker 2: Somebody quoted or a commented word, salad is Zach exactly what I was thinking. Just a bunch of babbling bullshit here, But you know, there's also a message being conveyed that he's really excited that everything has been cleared out for the smart LA.
Speaker 7: I think a Marshall plan.
Speaker 1: We already have a team of looking and reimagining l A two point zero, and we're making sure everyone's included, not just the folks on the coast, of people.
Speaker 2: Here included in the disaster that we're ravaged by this disaster.
Speaker 16: You just said you're organizing a Marshall plan for the rebuilding of California.
Speaker 7: What is that Marshall.
Speaker 2: Use Listen to the words, do you know what the Marshall Plan was? It's interesting to invoke that into the into the into lexicon, into the into the public mind again.
Speaker 7: Starting to lay out.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're still fighting these fires, so we're already talking to city leaders.
Speaker 7: We're already talking to civic leaders.
Speaker 2: He didn't say the Morgan thought plan. Jesus fucking Christ.
Speaker 1: We're already talking to business leaders and nonprofits. We're talking to labor leaders. We're starting to organize. How we can put together collection of individuals on philanthropy or recovery, How we can organize the region, how we can make sure that we are seeking federal assistance for the Olympics.
Speaker 2: More broadly, change terraforming, creating the smart city, that's what he's talking about.
Speaker 7: But also federal assistance for the recovery effort.
Speaker 2: No rebuilding if they say no high speed rail, you know, because you have to push, you know, even though it never happened the way they said it did way back when they want to usher us around in you know, cattle cars and put us in our little in our little pens Fritz.
Speaker 7: And how we can galvanized the community with folks.
Speaker 2: Oh, Gavin's gonna Galvin nice that.
Speaker 1: Love this community, to really develop a mindset so that at scale we're dealing with the scope of this tragedy and responding to it at scale with efficiency.
Speaker 7: Like the executive Order.
Speaker 1: I talked about time value of delivering projects, addressing building codes, addressing permitting issues, and moving forward to rebuilding and being more resilient.
Speaker 2: Does that sound like a build back better plan to anybody? Yeah, you have to destroy it before you can build on top of it. Right now, this is interesting since since we don't want to lose sight of this, and I want to read what it says on the front here too, because this is something that we've covered, but it needs to be repeated. Kamala's husband is a he's a invested in the Blackrock project. Right, it might even be blas Stone there for the for the courts and for the lithium that they've been wanting to do, and they couldn't get they couldn't buy people out, they didn't want to move, and so they had this happy flood accident.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 12: There was tons of volunteers, men and women from all over North Carolina and Georgia and New Hampshire and Connecticut and different places that had come down to work. But the evidence that I found as I was interviewing people was quite shocking.
Speaker 6: It's not just a land grab.
Speaker 12: I know we've heard the term land grab with Chimney Rock, Spruce Pine, Black Mountain and what they're doing with Albemarle, but it's way more nefarious than we could have ever thought, to the point where I had to tell you leaving here today before I left, what really is going on.
Speaker 6: So it's not just those areas where.
Speaker 12: They have completely collapsed those communities in order for the government to come in and then put their lithium mine and then do their courts mine as well. For those who don't know, North Carolina houses the largest amount of lithium, which is what is used to do the boy battery operated cars. And because electric cars are going to be the wave of the future, they know this. And it's not just that it's all batteries and they use lithium for other things. But there's courts up here. It's the largest amount of courts mineral rights up here in all the world, the entire world. It's shocking that we would house that much of that mineral there. But they use the courts for the little computer chips which are used.
Speaker 7: All over the globe.
Speaker 12: So we're wanting to bolster our chip production here. That's been a big thing in government talking about that because our deals across There was tons of volunteers, men and women, all.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, Now, just give me a moment here, try to see if I can find the spot that I want to.
Speaker 12: This at.
Speaker 2: The other day, we were watching a little bit of a dollar rigility video and there were some more stuff that came up. Okay, here it is right here, this is what I was talking about. Right, let's see wow, Okay, hello, ah, Okay, it's not quite cued right because it's hard to get this like zacked, but it'll come up within the next oh, let's see ten fifteen seconds from this place. Mark, So I'm gonna let it play. I want you guys to listen to this. I've had fifteen thousand cups of coffee, so I have to use the patty. I'll be back in just a moment. I went twice before I even started today. Good lord, all right, but this is the part. This is the Alex Jones thing. And I don't know if people don't pick up on this, but a lot of people happened to you know. It's they have a hard time living after disclosing all the information to Alex Jones's got some kind of skin thing going on his neck.
Speaker 16: Anyway, Order and a much bigger government getting a closer and closer to a one world government. But like I said, a lot of people have been talking about this for a long time since, like the mid two thousands. Aaron Russo, who had his film from Freedom to Fascism and then was killed soon after that, was talking to you, I think Alex Jones about it.
Speaker 17: Like almost twenty years ago.
Speaker 18: I had a friend Nick Rockefeller, Okay, who was one of the Rockefeller family, and he when I was running for governor of Nevada. He came to me, introduced himself to me to an attorney, and we became friends. We started talking about things, and I learned an awful lot from mister Rockefeller. And one of the things that we used to talk about was the ultimate plan of the banking industry, what they wanted to accomplish, and the goals of the banking industry. Not just a fellow was our system, but the private banks in Germany and England, all over Italy.
Speaker 7: All over the world, they all worked together.
Speaker 18: They were all central banks, and they were all part of the Communist manifesto. You know, es, central banking is one of the major planks of the communist manifesto. We talked about it being a capitalist the country. But yet at the same time, we have a central bank that plans everything for us, right, and the graduate Lincoln tax is another plank of the communist manifesto. Right, So right, they have two major planks in the communist manifesto. They've been brought in because of the Feller reserve system. Okay, So the ultimate goal that these people have in mind is the goal to create a one world government run by the banking industry, run by the bankers where and then they're doing it in sections. The European currency, the euro and the European Constitution is one part of it. Now they're trying to do it in America with the North American Union, right, and they want to create a new currency called the Amero Right.
Speaker 2: And the whole what do you think the acquisition or annexing of Canada would be other than a North American Union.
Speaker 18: The whole agenda is to create a one world government where everybody has an RFID chip implanted in them. All money is to be.
Speaker 17: In those chips.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 18: There'll be no more cash and this is giving me straight from Rockefeller themselves, is what they want to accomplish. And all money will be in your chips and so so instead of having cash, anytime you have money in your in your in your chip, they can take out whatever they want to take out whenever they want to. If they say, oh, it's just much money in taxes, they just adduct it out of your chip digitally, total control. And if you're like me or you and you're protesting what they're doing, they can just turn off your chip and you have nothing. You can't buy food, you can't do anything.
Speaker 7: It's total control the people.
Speaker 13: And that chip's connected to a database that has your purchasing records.
Speaker 18: Everything, everything is in there, you know. And so they want a one world government controlled by them, everybody being chipped, all your money in those chips and they control the chips and they and you become a slave, you become a serf to these people. That's their goal, that's their intentions.
Speaker 16: And now Alex Jones is on board with all this stuff because Trump are you starting to see what's happening at And this plan has been in place for a long time. The Club of Rome is basically one of the top sort of Illuminati type things, you know, Jesuits, Jews, Club of Rome, Masons.
Speaker 17: CFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Masons have been pushing the chips and the real idea hard for a long long time, and they were huge proponents of the COVID vaccine. Obviously, are all.
Speaker 16: These things and they talked about this decades ago. Here's their regionalized adaptive model for the global world system. Now in this map, I'm kind of happy because they don't include Mexico. They say Mexico is part of the South America, which will be ruled by Javier Malay, who's an Handcap but also a Moloch death cult supporter. But I much prefer that to the US. But they wanted to break the world into ten different countries. Now, of course, that just gets closer and closer to one world government. Yeah, the Club of Rome Committee of three hundred.
Speaker 2: Is still in one mortal government. If the power structure is the banks that control all ten segments. They don't. They can be in different sectors, you know what I mean. So I mean continents are broken up, it doesn't mean that they're not still under the same umbrella.
Speaker 16: Under This group was organized in nineteen sixty eight by the Morgenthal Group for the purpose of acce Morgenthal Group bringing the plans to have the New World Order in place by the year two thousands, so they've been slow on that as well, which is good. In nineteen seventy six, the United States Association of the Club of Rome was formed.
Speaker 2: For the remember Trump said Greenland too.
Speaker 16: Purpose of shutting down the US economy. Gradually, the Club of Rome developed a plan to divide the world into ten regions or kingdoms.
Speaker 17: Yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 16: A lot of the right wing people, not all of them, but a lot of them, we're totally against.
Speaker 17: They play them. It's it's it's ah, I have to give them respect. They are so good at what they do.
Speaker 2: It's not really because you can't fail when you control all aspects. It's not like they had to convince and sneaking.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 2: The only people we don't understand, I think, is that they're not talking to us ever. They're talking to one another. And the only time that they want to convince anybody, if anything, is when they're you know, pumping it out in the media to mold your minds to accept it gradually through predictive programming and just conditioning over time. But it's not like they have opposition, because we would have to be that opposition. So when you have a free range to do anything you want. It gives you all the time in the world to the planet. So it's not really all that clever, and they use our minds to do it in the in the so's that's them using us to destroy ourselves because of the fellow travelers and the well, I guess you could just call them traders to their own kind, to mankind.
Speaker 17: They play with me. And that's exactly that. They actually said exactly what they do.
Speaker 16: On sixty minutes recently where they're talking about that massive terrorist attack in Lebanon, they had a guy on from who's like a massad agent.
Speaker 2: Even though this is completely contrived, the information is still is still real, right, even if it isn't even if it is a performance rather than reality, what said is still true.
Speaker 17: And he said exactly what they do.
Speaker 6: We have an incredible array of possibilities of creating.
Speaker 2: He must be the invisible man.
Speaker 6: Foreign companies that has no way being traced back to Israel, shell companies over shell companies who affect the supply chain to our favor, we create.
Speaker 2: Somebody put a wig on a skeleton. Who is that? Lady?
Speaker 6: Pretend world. We are a global production company. We write the screenplay where the directors where the producer.
Speaker 2: They called that jesuit theater. Everybody, even though it can mean everything else, you know, jew theater, whatever you want, but it's there's an actual term called jesuit theater.
Speaker 6: There's where the main actors. The world is our stage.
Speaker 16: And that's exactly what's happening. They're doing all this stuff and I super smart. What other group is like this?
Speaker 17: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Uh, demonically treacherous is a better way to put that than you know, super smart. That super smartness is coming from those who they've h commandeered from a good European stock, that actually have ideas that actually create the technology that they use against us. You know how much of Tesla's you know, design and his uh, his will to free mankind from these types of people has been inverted to destroy mankind with as one example, like the.
Speaker 16: And they're everywhere, like you just have to at the very least kind of like respect or how good.
Speaker 2: Tesla wanted the directed energy weapon type of thing to stop to prevent wars, like a sentinel, right, like a Plateau type of bot from a the day they understood still that would prevent anybody from doing harm to one another. But then they just they decided, well'll turn that on the people. Let's uh, let's fuck with the weather because of course, you know, ball is the storm god and all. And who knows how long that technology has been around? Makes you wonder how many of these resets were Uh, you know, maybe there's a storm god with a different connotation that actually has a very technical aspect to it, that has been around for quite some time. Who knows, Who knows, Because when the oceans can swell, drop your drop your your vessel into basically dry a land because of the swell, and then overtake your boat or you know, tidal waves, convenient tidal waves, convenient floods, convenient fires. With the directed energy weapons, we are at war, but it's a war by a different means, as they coined after World War Two when discussing Germany, the war continuing by a different means. And of course in the Rhine they you know, starved millions upon millions of people.
Speaker 17: They are at what they do.
Speaker 16: And the thing is, though, that if everyone woke up to this and like read my book, Franks, but we're described.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, plug and plugger. There was might be one other spot here I wanted to show, and it wasn't that one. Oh here, here you go. Here's a Jiggity Jones over here. Let's see if this is the part. Look at how different he is now. He's he's in he's in his his full uh agent, he's in agent shape again like he was when he was younger. Almost he's got like I said, he pulled that Dana White body transformation, Dana White. I don't know if he took a bunch of t R two or whateverever, but he built up he was.
Speaker 17: And here's new look alex On.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 17: People were obsessed with the Jews.
Speaker 13: And one of them, I know, there was two guys on the show.
Speaker 2: He acts so stupid here like oh oh, oh, is that what they meant? Oh, they're so obsessed. Listen to this idiot.
Speaker 13: The other one I've seen and know he's a fighter m m A and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've seen all of the shields. He's talking about shields.
Speaker 13: But don't really know much about him because usually you know what he's saying. It just gets old. It's about Jews all day, and I'm just like, oh more juice stuff, let me go on the next day.
Speaker 2: It's the guy that had well, unfortunately, he had Ian whatever the fucking is Connolly or whatever that that douchebag, that yuppy douchebag. But he also had oh now I'm gonna mess it up, Dan Blazarian, he had him on. He also had I believe he also had Kennel Keithan recently too.
Speaker 20: Okay, And it's just but I was supposed to know everything about these people. And again, it's not about them. I'm not bringing these people up to get to fight with them or anything. I'm bringing up about how crazy this is.
Speaker 2: And I do get Elon's point about Oh Elon has good points. Yeah, there you go. Yeah, I pick your.
Speaker 13: New pieces. Itching.
Speaker 2: His new earpiece is itching that tells him what to say?
Speaker 19: Is is that?
Speaker 20: That is from my perspective. I'm not saying censor to you for it. It is negative when you read something and it's some weird infighting thing and and and.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget the fact that this is on Elon's Twitter. So he's got he's got to suck some some some dick here, and he's got one of the biggest channels, of course, the biggest UH accounts. All these guys that were kicked off of other places, come over here and uh have massive followings, right yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just consolidating thing. And of course if you get attacked, then you seem like you're front You're an outsider, right, You're not. You're not part of the system, because the system's attacking me. Jews attack themselves all the time. It's part of their playbook. So there their their minions will be you know, washed of any wrongdoing the same way, so people will continue to trust them because if they're being attacked, if their accounts are being shut down, if they're if their payment plans or you know, payment methods are being closed off to them, then they can't be they can't be the bad guys, could they?
Speaker 13: And you you don't even really know what it is.
Speaker 20: I've always tried to make my broadcast about things that people generally understand, and then I can bring in some terms and try to walk people.
Speaker 2: Because you're so smart, Alex, Yeah, you're kind of running a little dry on all the shit that you're still from Cooper, by the way.
Speaker 13: Put into a more complex issue.
Speaker 20: But I'll be sitting there all the time and I'll be reading something and I'm like I'll be like, what does that?
Speaker 13: What does that mean? It'll say something that's like.
Speaker 20: Like, oh, I'm surprised Alex is on air on Saturday wearing his little hat, and I'll go and I'll go, what little hat Saturday? Oh, Jews don't orthodox, Jews don't work on Saturday, and they wear little hats.
Speaker 13: And it's just like it's like, dude, you're obsessed with Jews, and.
Speaker 20: Look, talk about them all day. Just say the word over and over again. It makes you you have orgasms. But my point is is that I'm not Jewish.
Speaker 2: And I just I just I just am affiliated with all of their power structure, right, I just speak on their behalf and push their agendas. I'm not one of them.
Speaker 20: I'm an Anglo Saxon Protestant and I don't hate Jews or anything.
Speaker 13: I just like, dude, you're obsessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, part of that Protestantism movement. I'm not saying all of it. I'm not saying all of it, but you have that Christian Zionism aspect to it too. The brethrens man.
Speaker 20: I mean, I'm obsessed with freedom and my family and liberty and technology and ideas and engineering and art and literature and music and culture.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're so cultured, you're such a brilliant man.
Speaker 20: And then it's the same thing like reading what the radical Muslims say. It's all their own gibberish, all their own little weird world.
Speaker 13: And I'm just like, oh, so I just don't. I don't, I don't interface with you.
Speaker 17: And that is like acting like he is an actor. That was or war what there.
Speaker 16: Like, they're all actors and they're all having a great time as they just lead people into this new.
Speaker 2: World ordered pied pipers of the apocalypse. As I've said, dystopian basically take over the whole world, massive depopulation, which will probably be happening this year. I know a lot of people don't think it's gonna but.
Speaker 17: I think it.
Speaker 16: Probably will in many ways. But we'll see, we'll see. But uh yeah, that's so. That's Alex Joe is basically you can't get in unless we check your credit score on grock and you have to be thirty eight or below.
Speaker 2: This is interesting.
Speaker 16: Here's the hidden meaning of thirty eight in Jamatria ordin Old Death is thirty eight and Murders eighty three. You can see Sandra Bullock. They have the murder by numbers.
Speaker 2: So this is based on postpon ax yours X scorer or Social credit scorerh blah, that's me to be around thirty eight out of one hundred. This score reflects bla blah blah blah. So you have you have a social credit score on Twitter? Now you bet you'd be bad boy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, thirty eight And it's actually a pretty big number, thirty eight. So that's probably why they picked up. This guy posted have you been fucked in the face with positive positivity yet today? Or would you like some unregretted user seconds after Elon Musk posted that he'll fuck you in the face if you disagree with them on importing Indians.
Speaker 17: You're not being positive. You said we could have free speech. I want to say free speech. Be honest.
Speaker 16: You've got billions to buy X and uh, we're starting to find out who some of those people are.
Speaker 21: Must just forced by a judge to release the names of the people who bought X with them. One of the names was the creator of Oracle, Larry Ellison.
Speaker 2: The name Oracle in and of itself goes back to Delphi and all the other bullshit that's all riddled with Eden kite cult human sacrifice shit ye yep, yep.
Speaker 21: The priestesses the matriarch via the Lawrence j Ellison revocable trust. Funny thing about the Oracle data collection software is that it started as a secret CIA project three years before Larry created it.
Speaker 7: I mean, he didn't even change the name of.
Speaker 21: It see Project Oracle, and his biggest contracts were always with the CIA. Elon Musk uses the illusion of freedom of speech as a smoke screen, so we forget that x is like every other social media platform data collection software with ties to the CIA. Another weird name.
Speaker 2: Freedom of speech, that freedom of Reach'm.
Speaker 21: On the list with Sean Comb's Capito, adding spy software to the list of other Diddy investments.
Speaker 16: And Elon Musk XAI raised six billion dollars in new funding. A lot of computer is needed, mister Muss said in a post about the financing at which Blackrock Fidelity as a KOYA participated.
Speaker 17: Of course, the.
Speaker 2: Blackrock participated in Do we need to even say any more about this.
Speaker 16: Good That is Mark Zuckerberg, who's a Jew who I don't know if FBI book even still exists Facebook, does anyone still use it?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 16: Anyone who still uses it. I've been off it for I don't know, six seven, eight years. They banned me and super bam me like I could go to like an internet cafe.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah that's all right. So that was enough of that one. But you get it. Okay, you gotta go back over to Instagram for just a moment. There's a couple short ones and then we'll we'll get into Silent opens for quiet War and understand how the oldest plan is and just exactly Alex Clones. Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: It rhymes with Jones for those of you out there don't get why that's funny. Yes they are not super smart polka, yeah, absolutely right. And then Focus says they are deviously clever. Yes, yes, they know how to funk people over. And then they know how to they lie without any conscience that would make other people hesitate to go not to go so far or too far, and they will lie to you as they're doing the exact opposite right in front of your face. Gaslighting. All right, all right, let's see it's supposed to do whatever the hell that is. Okay, it says Jews, your world rules ending lawmaker yeah, mister Braun, is that grigors, this is greg whatever. He's Polish, so there's lots of consonants.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: Braun standing for president puts out Hanaka flame in Polish parliament. Yeah, he used to. He used the fire extinguisher. I go love that breaks mike and speakers at Holocaust lecture. Trasha's COVID sign refuses to wear a mask. It says your time is coming to an end. Interesting thing to come out of Poland, since you know they freaking slaughtered a bunch of Germans. It has already ended, both you Jews from Israel and you Jews from the U.
Speaker 12: S A.
Speaker 2: You will no longer rule over the nations of this world. You will no longer dictate to nations around the globe. He must be talking with Kogo Mayo VI, whom they can choose as their representatives, and how they should honor their ancestors and their suffering. I like that point that he brings up our ancestors and their suffering at the hands of them, instead of it had always been about their fucking fake events that happened, or how they're so oppressed about history because they keep on getting kicked out and we were just what what what did we do?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: She said, So, yeah, he smashes the mic at the Holocaust memorial speech thing there and then he uh he sprayed the freaking minora and a bunch of people too. He owes them as well. There's a whole big, uh you know clip of that that I've seen quite nice. So remember the name Braun. Maybe he's Ava's relative. So this this is going to get into the smart meter thing because you know, it all comes full circle back to talk about the fires now, right, And this guy is from New York Health Department. And let's see if she says anything about him. His last name is Carpenter, which is in the name that I'm aware of familiar with. I don't know what department in New York if he was in Albany, and my stepfather might actually know him because he worked for the health department. He was a was there for quite a time. He just uh retired recently, and now he can talk about the type of bullshit that he saw and all the fraud and all the fake eight research places that were just being they're basically empty buildings like you see in that movie Boiler Room where it's just a little cardboard sign in the window and an empty office building where there are funneling millions upon millions of dollars in.
Speaker 19: David Carpenter, I'm a public health physician. I graduated from Harvard Medical School and I worked for the New York State Department of Health for eighteen years. During that period of time, I was responsible for administering a program in electromagnetic fields. I subsequently became the dean of the School of Public Health, and presently I'm a faculty member in the School of Public Health and the director of the Institute for Health and the Environment of the University at All.
Speaker 22: Thank you, and Central Mainpower says, there is no reason to be concerned about smart meters. There are no health effects, and everyone who's worried about health effects, So.
Speaker 2: I should clarify. My stepfather was in the audit unit of the Health Department.
Speaker 22: RF from smartmeaders or from the MESH network really has nothing to be concerned about.
Speaker 7: And what do you say to that, I said, that's absolutely false.
Speaker 19: The question to ask them is what is the evidence that smart meters are safe no adverse self effects? And the answer to that question is that there is no such evidence. And in fact, well no one has actually done human health studies in relation to people living in homes with smart meters. We have evidence from a whole variety of other sources of radio frequency exposure that demonstrates convincingly.
Speaker 2: And magnetic fields. Radiofrequency exposure the whole reason why you don't want to live in near power lines or transformers and things like that because of the electromagnetic radiation, right, it interferes with your own and that's how you transport data through your body, right, So when there's interference and changing there, that's where mutations occur, corrupting your signals going through your very innate wisdom body level. That wasn't a good grammar, but you give what I.
Speaker 19: Mean consistently that exposure to radio frequency radiation and allgated levels for law periods of time increases the risk of cancer, increases, the damage to the nervous system causes electrosensitivity, has adverse reproductive effects, and a variety of other effects on different organ systems. So there is no reason for no justification for the staking that smart meters have no adverseals. Well, it should be up to each individual to identify whether or not they want to be continuously exposed twenty four to seven to elevated levels of radio frequency radiation. The smart meter is for the benefit of the utility. Saves them money because they don't have to then have people going out reading the meters, and it's at the expense of the consumer. You have to live in the house that has this constant exposure, So an informed person should demand that they be all I would keep.
Speaker 2: I'm right, and so now you understand why it would be easier to lock in on something that's already admitting it frequency if you're I don't know, directing an energy weapon.
Speaker 23: So I talked to the owner of this house right here in Pasadena. I talk to the owner. The owner does not have a smart meter on this house. On the front part of his house, there's no smart meter, no smart meter. So the house did not burn. The back house is the part of the house that had the smart meter. And everything in the back of his house is burnt. No smart meter, smart meter, no smart meter, nothing. Nothing's burned, well the trees, but the house state is perfectly fine. But the back house is completely gone, and that's the one with.
Speaker 3: The smart.
Speaker 2: Sure is just nothing to worry about here. Everybody just carry on. Here's somewhere sick shit, just real quick.
Speaker 7: We're dealing with a myriad of issues.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking to Josh Green and the governor of UH down in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Interesting he'd bring up Hawaii slash Maui slash Lahaina and listen to what he says.
Speaker 7: You've had some ideas around some land juice concerns.
Speaker 2: He had to look at them, bobbling and concerns.
Speaker 4: He had the fuck is that?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: A's rods speculators coming in buying up properties UH and the like. So we're already working with our legal teams to UH to move those things forward.
Speaker 2: And move those things forward. He starts presenting it as if like they're trying to protect the people from that prospecting, but he's not. He just then he goes he wants he wants to steal a deal as quickly as possible.
Speaker 7: We'll be presenting those in a matter of days, not just weeks. We're dealing with a myriad of issues.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm almost talking to Josh Green and the governor of UH down in in Hawaii.
Speaker 7: You had some ideas around some land juice concerns.
Speaker 1: He has run speculators coming in buying up properties, uh and the like. So we're already working with our legal teams to uh to move those things forward, and we'll be presenting those in a matter of days, not just weeks.
Speaker 2: It looks like he's trying to wiggle out that one last turd that's trying to clean on you know. Ah, all right, so here we are, Yeah, imagery out of the same gay energy for sure. Uh, let's get into the readings are a part of this. Now, did you do you do you? Why do they make that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is there anything else that we want to? Let me see what's on the telegram thing? But real real quick, because we can always go back to it too, you know, uh really at the bottom. Okay, so I guess yeah, this is this is important to do, all right below that, Uh, let's go to Yeah, let's read this one real quick. Is this be zik subbar Treblinka?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 2: No, and no Dakau buccan Wald No, No, it has to be Ashwitz then Nope, these prisoners aren't even Jews. Look at how emaciated the skeletons of these human beings are. They're walking corpses. These prisoners aren't even Jews. They're Ukrainians. And when you say that, you have to understand we're talking about Russians. Okay, We're talking about not other Jews. We're talking about the people who they targeted in Soviet extermination goologs. You don't know it because Hollywood hasn't made a movie about the Helodomar. I don't think they spelled it right. But it's okay, Yeah, And just to accent this fact, that says, who knows, but this is a bit of a coincidence. You know, the same thing with the Paradise fires, right, Paradise burning an interesting way of going about that too. It stops a crime dot org or whatever hell it was with the I forgot her name. I forgot her name, but you know who I'm talking about, Lady with the glasses. She did some work on this, a lot of it. Actually. I think one of her her home was like very close or maybe a casualty of it in that area in the fires from a few years ago. He says, who knows, but this is a bit of a coincidence, isn't it. How incredibly lucky for the developers building California's new high speed rail network. The wildfires almost perfectly matched the proposed route, clearing the land and making it essentially worthless. Oh and by the way, there won't be any rebuilding because it won't be insurable. And that's how you work each one of them. So it's not a direct it's not direct. It's indirect from all the little things that these you know, this colt, this Saturn moon Colt controls. And of course when people allow say this again, when people say, oh, this is an insurance scam, like insurance is a scam. Insurance itself, by its very fucking nature is a goddamn scam.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, in this w R shock, as choc K says, thank you, like I stated days ago, the chemical fog is saturated with trillions of parasites, well Satia, Marsien hold on marcesssens bacteria are parasites, bacteria fage's pathogens.
Speaker 21: So now you have it.
Speaker 2: Friends. I don't know why people do this. It makes them sound stupid when you use the idiot fucking you know social media term. But anyway, they dunped millions of tons of biological warfare on us. Again, another silent weapon, it says, samples of the fog taken from Naples, Florida. The test results in the gate the foggotins uh Ceratia marcissens bacteria M D R O Ram think yeah, and that was from that was This is Joseph Polka from our group that's putting up Listen there, he's actually in our chat right now. So say hi to Joseph. It contributes a lot, So does Alex. So does a bree Karen. All right, So samples of the thick unusual fog. This is again part of this the top part of this part here right, Samples from the thick unusual fog that I shared a video of here in Florida in the backyard and many states had experienced, were taken to a lab for testing. They found it was saturated with Ceratia I want I say, it's how you spell it or pronounce it uh Marses marcessens, right. Bacteria also considered a parasite. This act of releasing these pathogens onto society is considered biological warfare. And it would be just like a parasite to release parasites, And who's to say, who's to say that that's not what's controlling them as well? You know, we talk about demonic possession, we talk about their messing around with with with dark magic, black magic, human sacrifice type of magic conjuring. But with all of these initiations going back five thousand years, part of the initiation is always to drink something. Sometimes it was blood, but what was in it? And was that their way of You know, you've accepting it your own free will and accord, as I say in the Masonic lodges. But then you drink the kool aid, you drink the thing that has the parasite in it, or you get it injected in you these days, and now your free will is no longer your will at all, because now you have the parasite and it's going to it's going to operate the controls from here on out. Types And imagine that this thing, the Serraya our Sents Marc Sessens, on the backdrop of that idea of the Black Awakening, where anybody who sucked up this fog or got the shot or can be you know, you can use it lize EMR electric magnetic radiation to change people's moods and thoughts just without any other interface, simply because it acts to suppress or excite parts of your brain, right, the mind in the brain being completely different, right. This is just the processor for understanding the information that's out there. Types of instration max and marsisens marcissens. I always want to put an end and that there's no marcessens. Infections observed in humans can cause urinary tract infections, bloodstream infections and pneumonia hocky the older infections, the respiratory tract infections, meningitis, information of the of the membranes, right, meningitis, wound infections, and osteomylitis. Isn't it strange that large amounts of people have been ill in the last week, yet they're preparing us to take the next vaccine for another virus. Of course, and a lot of these things have similar symptoms to oh, flu and all those other things like ammonia and you know, respiratory infractions and stuff like that. So they'll just say, yeah, these are the symptoms that match up with the poison or or the parasite that we just gave all these people. So the oh, look, I think I have this, and of course you do, because that's what the test will say. Because the tests are fucking bullshit and off you go to your next shot, which is where the real magic is there some more of the real potion is isn't it strange?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: They said, okay, so yet they're preparing eda da and replace it from sudden and unexpected aka to baffle. I'll tell you, Oh yeah, okay, blah blahah. I proof positive communism is Jewish from the start? Where is that? From nineteen fifty seven? Nice Felix, Frankfurter and Bernard Baruch look at that, and rabbi wise it was Carolina Fires Service with warns of high fire dangers for western North Carolina. Know it's Carolina four Services warning residents that fire danger will be high over the next week. Oh isn't that nice? So first you flood and then you take off the outlying areas with a fire, and they're just gonna let you know ahead of time how long before their insurance gets canceled? Two data declares war in Germany? Of course, says Normany is realizing natural disasters keep happening in the same place as smart cities are being planned. Oh well, then I gotta make sure this isn't something I need to add to our show today. Oh, tonight's the wolf Moon everybody. Yeah set in Wolf cult, right, the Totems. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we had a little bit of fighter here in Yuma as well. Oh and also I had noticed today when I was watching videos with Farah, videos of all these super rich YouTube families, like the Rebecca Zamoa Zamfaan bullshit, and uh that the family of Feran. Those are the two that I saw. But I'm sure they're all doing the same thing as they're hyping up this this event and acting even if they're outside the zone, acting as if they're in direct immediate danger and you know, over dramatic dramatizing their their them fleeing and packing bags and stuff like that, because they're all I don't know if many people know this, but a lot of these people who get super huge on YouTube have a Disney connection. So yeah, you should see the homes that they live in. It's insane, and they do videos in them. So you know, the whole time the parents are watching this, they're seeing their children becoming you know, material, you know, obsessed, because they have every toy in the world, and they got every every they got tons of rooms in our homes and all kinds of really cool stuff. So yeah, so I was just watching at Front's farras videos over the superrish YouTube families making use of the crisis to exaggerate the drama as they evacuated quote unquote. Some of them may actually be in danger of losing their places because they live in the most expensive hills areas. But they took their time to make videos as they were packing, and it's a little put on. These videos were highly edited with their normal post production effects and image pop ups, et cetera. So not only did they video themselves, but their Disney team already processed, processed, and posted these high quality, polished videos. And apparently there's a huge list. But Mel Gibson lost his own Paris Hilton, Billy Crystal, apparently Ricky Lake is still a thing. She lost hers. I guess there you go. Deborah Tavaris, Yes, thank you, Karen, thank you. I got because I always thought that last name sounded like a Spanish name, like like, you know, maybe it's not, but whatever we are. Here excerpts from Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. Now I'm just gonna slide down. There's a couple of pages I needed to skip. The illuminatious declaration of war upon the people of America. William Cooper's author's note, I read top top secret documents which explained that silent weapons for quiet wars is the doctrine adopted by the Policy Committee of the Builderberg Group during its first known meeting in nineteen fifty four. A copy found in nineteen sixty nine was in the possession of naval intelligence. The following document, dated May nineteen seventy nine, was found on July seventh, nineteen eighty six, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale. Technical manual Welcome aboard. This publication marks twenty fifth anniversary of the Third World War. What to who? Anniversary of the Third World War called the Quiet war? Oh yeah, being conducted using subjective biological warfare. Right, it's not it's not direct, it's not Hey, we're poisoning you now. They just do it, and then they act as if we're gonna they're gonna sell the crisis that they just caused or fires. Didn't you know that fires happened naturally? Or that let's send out a bunch of homeless people who they promised something through their fucking free cell phones to go light fires. Hey, go light fires so that people can record you, so it looks like this was an event done by fucking idiots. Right, Homeless people have been homeless and crazy for a long, long, long time. But all of a sudden, now they're organized, coordinated and starting a fire in eight as in the number eight for Saturn, different places at once, and they just like ignited. They literally, like you could see it on the on the on the time, last photos in the hills, like you see three spots that just ignite at this time, Like huh interesting, almost as if it was a directed energy weapon, you would think, you know, and all the accelerants that they've been spring over the top of US metals burn not. It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or automation. It's got a damn it fuck off how far I gotta be to do that? Okay, patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of society, i e. The engineering of social automation systems, silent weapons, social automation systems, social automation automation systems, silent weapons on a national, worldwide scale. By the way, this Internet to Debaran is one of those weapons. It molds our minds and molds our thoughts. It excites us to think it, you know, it occupies our minds with thoughts that they want us to think about without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life i e. Slavery and a genocide. And Cooper says that he's the one that you know, made these big, these words bigger. This manual is in itself an analog Listen again, thought, remember without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life.
Speaker 12: I e.
Speaker 2: Slavery and genocide. That's awfully uh selfly jewish of them. Weve a this manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny, otherwise it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person, and even if you don't believe that some of this verbiage would be something that they would out outwardly outright state because they are so clever or so cautious as to not be direct. Ever, it doesn't matter, because what does Cooper say? The proof of the plan is in its execution. And you can't deny that this is not happening. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodology for economic conquest, it must be under economic conquest it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public. They just told you we are at war with you. You are the enemies of the state as of the you know, enemy combatants, as they say through the Emergency Banking Act nineteen thirty three. The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral, or cultural values or any values. Yeah, cultural values, Yeah, they don't want that. They don't want you to have any ties to your ancestors whatsoever. Either. You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without a loss of discretion or humility. Almost sounds like the weather underground. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them. That sounds like a little bit of a threat there. William Cooper's authors note All above emphasis are mind as are those in the following two sections and including brackets additions, Oh, including bracketed editions throughout. I do recognize this document based this is him. Still, I do recognize this document based upon the document's own admission as a formal declaration of war by the Illuminati upon the citizens of the United States of America. He says, Illuminati. Let's just call them what they are. They are the cults. They are the Saturn Moon cult, which obviously incorporates all those who claim any one of the three Abrahamic religions as their religion. I acknowledge that the state of war exists and has existed, between the citizens of the United States of America and the Illuminati aggressor. Based upon this recognition, I present to you that the peaceful citizens of this nation are fully justified in taking whatever steps may be necessary, including violence, to identify, counterattack, and destroy the enemy. This is Coopersburg's man. I base this statement upon the god given right no of any peaceful people to defend themselves against attack and destruction by any enemy. Waging war against them. I cite the principles outlined, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution United States of America, and the fully recognized and acknowledged historical precedents that have served as the justification for destruction of tyrants. Historical introduction, and we might have to skip up to the computer. Jibber jabber. Here, we'll see what page A were on right now, we're on forty three. Let's see where we want to be. That starts at forty four. So sorry, all right, yeps, you so of the bitch, bring this back down. Silent weapon technology has evolved from operations research, a strategic and tactical methodology developed under military management Eisenhower in England during World War Two. The original member Eisenhower's also the same fucker who is starving many many Germanic people to death. They weren't just soldiers. And even if they were, what the hell is that all about? Who was exterminating? Who was genociding? What that sweetish jew perhaps, you know, killing a bunch of Germans?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: The original purpose of operations research was to study the strategic and tactical problems of air and land defense with objective and effective use of limited to military resources against foreign enemies. Minimum input, maximum output, right, And that's what it's also cowardice. They want to do as much destruction with the least amount of damage casualties to themselves. You know, we're expendable. They can, they can put all the puppies in. You know, too many puppy eas dude, you know I'm talking about primise. It was soon recognized by those in positions of power, the Council on Foreign Relations, he puts in that was bracketed by Cooper that the same methods might be useful for totally destroyer, totally controlling a society, but better tools were necessary. And now we're talking about getting into the techno technocratic shit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Social engineering, the analysis and automation of society, requires the how do you get social engineer through influence? What do you how do you influence create influencers on both sides. You have your mainstream media, you have your controled op all media, you have all your little ssyops. You have your media that you control. Forget, I mean not just social media, but all media, movies, television, magazines, newspapers, they control all of it. That the founders of a lot of it socialation engineering. The anlysis that requires a correlation, the correlation of great amounts of constantly changing economic information. That sounds like metadata to me. So yeah, that's that right there. So a high speed computerized data processing system was necessary which could race ahead of the society and predict when society would arrive for capitulation. Capitulation. So remember the original one was allegedly in nineteen fifty six and then twenty fifth anniversary either talk abouts. I don't know if that's actually true though, that they said that the wars started. Maybe the onset of silent weapons required war like initial outline, because that would they said this was found in the like seventies or something like that. This original one was this one right here was drafted then. So they were already in the computer age, right, a very very low level according to according to what we believe that they are capable of, right, because the people and the commerce, the consumer gets stuff that's fifty years out of date. Typically, relay computers were too slow, but the electronic computer, invented in nineteen forty six by J. Presper Ecker and John W. Mouckley filled the bill. The next breakthrough was the development of the simplex method of linear programming in nineteen forty seven by the mathematician George B. Dant Zig. Then in nineteen forty eight the transistor invented by J. Bardeen Wait, wh brat it doesn't mean their name doesn't matter?
Speaker 7: And W.
Speaker 2: Shockley promised great expansion of the computer field by reducing space and power requirements with these that all happened that earlier, right, with these three inventions under their direction. And funny how they would come at the tail end of the World War two, when they had total global domination with these three inventions under their direction, those in positions of power strongly suspected it was possible for them to control the whole world with the push of a button. Hey remember the song that we were listening to. One push of a button and everyone's gone. No one to brag too, because no one has left. Everybody fall of victim to a horrible death. Right Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making and who were they funded by? And who they pushed by? The Rothschilds anyway, by making a four year grant to Harvard College funding the Harvard Economics Research Projects for the study of the structure of American economy. One year later, in nineteen forty nine of the United States Air Force. This is the beginning of the USS to CIA to MK ultra and cybernetics. Right, that's the same time frame. One year later in ninety thirty ninety. United States Air Force joined in in nineteen fifty two. Right, So why is the United Oh wait what? Yeah?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: This isn't happening in the quiet seclusion under the sleeping Uh you know this under the noses of the sleeping government. You mean the government itself is involved in this? Does that mean that we were Israel before Israel was Israel?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 2: Ever since that uh that discussing horrific piece of garbage Federal Reserve Act. Yeah, or one could even say at the end of the Civil War, it was already done deal. It was just a matter of time before they incorporated and put their Federal Reserve Bank in there. It was already done deal. The government was already no longer a government, just acting as a government to keep us stupid as they destroyed the South with the reconstruction and doing that. Still, if you've seen the mayors of the mayor and all the other retards, trans and lesbians that are running la right, and our military putting people who are completely incapable of doing the job in those positions because they're not really the ones doing anything. They're just taking the salary and not obviously they don't have a mind of their own to do anything. They're just there, right, tokens. They're fucking tokens. In nineteen fifty two, the original grant period terminated in the high level meeting of the Elite was held to determine the next phase of the social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in nineteen fifty three, suggesting the feasibility of economic social engineering studies in the structure of the American economy. Coybright nineteen fifty okay engineered. In the last half of the decade of the nineteen forties, a new quiet war machine stood, so to speak, in sparkling gold plated hardware on the showroom floor by nineteen fifty four, with the creation of the Maser in nineteen fifty four, the promise of unlocking you and limited resource limited sorry, promise of unlocking un Okay it's unlimited. There's just no hyphen there. Okay, that makes more sense. Of unlocking unlimited sources of fusion atomic energy from the heavy hydrogen in the sea, and the consequent availability of unlimited social power was a possibility only decades away. The combination was irresistible, so in nuclear powered machine interesting. The Quiet War was quietly declared by the international elite, which is strange that they would call themselves that, but anyway, the Builderberg Group at a meeting held in nineteen fifty four. Although the silent weapons system was nearly exposed thirteen years later, the evolution of the new weapons system has never suffered any major setbacks. Yeah, because the authorities are controlled by them too, right, And if some stupid beat copper, you know, detective doesn't understand that they get quieted, or they get ushered into a suicide or a heart attack, it's all good, no worries. This volume marks the twenty fifth university of the beginning of the Quiet War. Already, this domestic warheads had many victories on many fronts throughout the world. Critical introduction in nineteen fifty four, it was well recognized by those in positions of authority that it was only a matter of time, only a few decades before the general public would be able to grasp and upset the cradle of power. For the very few elements of the new silent weapon technology were as accessible for a public utopia as they were for providing a private utopia. Yes, and again going back to the whole idea that everybody lives at the same level of you know, prosperity or technological advancement. No, it's like and you look at Papua New Guinea. Yeah, there's still people who are throwing spears at each other and living in you know, running around half naked or naked. It's not to say that all of the rest of the world is that way if you just looked at them, But the same and the same token, right, super super rich, you know, group of chosen people because they self elected to be chosen, because they're the Edenites. Getting back at the Goths there, when they're describing the future in the terms that are that are you know, promising and wonderful, don't make the assumption that you're included, because you're not. You're either going to be long gone or you're going to be serving them, or you're going to be in a state of complete and total hell, in despair for their amusement. The issue of primary concern, that of dominance, revolved around this. That's around around the subject of energy sciences. Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on Earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science theoretically expressed as economics energy economics. Remember every time there was a post by Trump talking about the economy when he was president the first time, it's no passing to those who know how to decipher the know in what it really means. People think, oh, wow, the economy is great. They're talking about is their ability to control and to influence man and their energy because of what they believe in. So what they held loyal to and how you can predict their behavior to human energy is what they're referring to when they're talking about economics. A point that needs to be very well understood is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Economics is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science, and the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping. Going back to legal lees, that doesn't just happen in the courtroom. A lot of these things that they have you screaming for, demanding Nuremberg two point zero. I want more people who are innocent to be tortured, have their nuts crushed in and then behung. That's what you're saying. Or you assuming that Nuremberg got rid of some bad doctors and some bad people in Germany that never actually did anything. You see what I'm saying here to have you rooting for your own demise, You'll be screaming for a carbon tax soon enough. All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge, the end is control. The end always justifies the means. Beyond this remains only one issue, who will be the beneficiary. In nineteen fifty four, this was the issue of primary concern, although the so called mortal issues were raised. In view of the law of natural selection, it was agreed that anation of or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no longer are sorry, are no better than animals who don't have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and stakes on table by choice and consent that I believe is is a straight up straight is that?
Speaker 12: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why shop too said that. I think it might have been Adam why shopped okay, And that was a Jesuit and his father was a rabbi. Oh look, there's that jesuit connection with the rabbis again. And by the way, the frankest Jesuits like this, right, first, espionage spies, spies, whatever you want to call them, were actually the uh. I mean that the whole idea of these fraternal orders in this underground society, of these cults that were broken up by the by the goths, that's where you're finding your first you know, spy networks, and you're finding your first espionage and and cover ops. Right, That's where these uh, that's how these initiations and these uh, these fraternal secret societies developed. That's where they go to regrouping in a real organize and head out to try to conquer and regain territory. Oh, consequently, in the interest of the future world order. Oh yeah. By the way, everybody, I do have a gifts and go dot com forward slash ballbusters. Okay. Also, if you're on FTJ media, there's two little coin things in the chat. The one on the right is if you have a wallet, you can support the content creators. That way on the left, it's a direct link to the gifts and Go. In addition, there is a Patreon that has ad free podcasts versions of this, so the audio versions of this, and additional stuff too, and things that I find articles and stuff like that. Throughout the day, I post kind of like I could do on the telegram group, and it's called Patreon dot com cam backslash. Disguise the limits, not the skuis disguise, like bringing a disguise consequently, in the interests of the future world order peace. By the way, peace is another one of those Legalese words. It's the absence of resistance to socialism. That's what they consider peace because it means they don't have any more opposition. Because weasels always talk about how you know their own safety, right, weasels and cowards world order peace and tranquility for them. Remember the perspective from which this is coming from. Not for all, not for man, their peace, their peace is your destruction. It was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with the ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy of the undisciplined and iris responsible many into the hands of the self disciplined, of course, because kind of polished their brass and sucked in, you know, suck their own cacts, because that's they think they're so special, self disciplined, responsible and worthy few. In order to implement this objective, the same people who rape children are self disciplined, responsible and worthy in disgusting. In order to implement this objective, it was necessary to create secure and not just rape children, but freaking drink the blood, eat them whatever. In order to invent this objective, it was necessary to create secure and apply new weapons, which, as it turned out, were a class of weapons so subtle and sophisticated in their principle of operation and public appearance as to earn for themselves the name silent weapons. In conclusion, the objective's not very concluded. This is really long, but anyway, In conclusion, the objective of economic research, as conducted by the magnets and a tees capital and the indo industries of commodities and vices is the establishment vices is the establishment of an economy which is totally predictable and manipulative. In order to achieve a total predictability economy, member like I was saying, when he's talking about the economy, when he's talking about economy, and all his fucking stupid Twitter posts put it in blue because that's their color. They love that cyan color, don't they. In order to achieve a totally predictable economy, the low class elements of the society must be brought under total control or total influenced by an orange man.
Speaker 12: I e.
Speaker 2: Must be hunks, broken, trained, and assigned a yoke and long term social duties for it from a very early age, before they have an opportunity to question the propriety of the matter. In order to achieve such conformity, the lower class family unit must be disintegrated by a process of increasing preoccupation of the parents and the establishment of government operated daycare centers for the occupationally orphaned children. Occupationally orphaned parents struggling to provide the life for their children, occupationally orphaned, and when they come in to help you, they're there to mold and groom your children through education. Of course, the quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the most oh sorry, the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class, meaning even if they got a hold of information, they wouldn't know what the fuck to do with it because they couldn't comprehend it.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: With such an initial handicap, even brighter lowered class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life, serfdom. This is a class or caste system, right, And if you're a Christian, guess what they just tricked you into signing on for the sacrificial class. So whenever they want to kill somebody, whenever they need a good culling, this form of slavery is essential to maintaining some measure of social order, peace, and tranquility for the ruling upper class. Descriptive introduction of the silent weapon. Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators only, but only in its own manner of junctioning to shoot situations instead of bullets propelled by data processing instead of chemical reaction originating from bits of data to data everybody, instead of grains of powder from a computer, instead of a gun operated by a computer, I'm sorry, operated by a computer programmer instead of a marksman under the orders of a just like a coward. Would be right, They don't want to see you in person under the orders of a banking magnet instead of a military general banking magnet. What does that? What does that? Just openly admit to who runs the fucking government, who runs the world, and who runs the show put in pink because there are a bunch of faggots. That's why the zion is Jewish whatever you want to call them, Edonist, Babylonion papers, curse money printers, the Jews or Deedonites or the Saturn colt, whichever way you want to. You know, proceed that it makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone's daily social life. But it does because the social life is the social media these days, and it's being completely controlled and manipulated. Yet it makes an unmistakable noise, causes unmistakable physical and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with daily social life. You are at war.
Speaker 12: I e.
Speaker 2: Unmistakable to a trained observer who knows what to look for your ideas and your and your personality being molded. Be very careful how long you let your child, you know, do the flipping of all the garbage being pumped into their brains through the blue flicker on their phones, and the and the and the lowering of their of their standards of ethics and morality, and the replacement of them with other things that are going to be driving a wedge between your love and your connection with them. Yet it makes an unmistakable noise. Yeah, the public cannot comprehend this weapon and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon. The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, isn't that the truth, says Cooper, But because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it. When a silent weapon is applied, gradually the public adjust adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure logical via economic becomes too great and they crack up. So, yeah, those are just contrasts. That's just that's natural. Yeah, Oh, you're making too much out of this fog. Oh my god, I'm sick. Oh my god, there's fires before it was. Yeah, let's explain it away because we don't want to deal with it. Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological or the encroaching vaccine schedule that's murdering your children and yourself. Oh three, five, twenty four, Yeah, seventy nine before you're eighteen, and then consecutively after that, just tons and tons of you know, loosers. So's nobody can survive all that. It's intended to kill you, change you, make you a chimera in the very first dose. Therefore, the silent whip as a type of biological warfare, it's it. Yeah, Another silent weapon would be a shot. Because anything that's socially acceptable where people just you know, don't question, that's a silent weapon. If you could, could you imagine, could you imagine you're at war with another country, you're at war with another tribe, and they're like yeah, yeah, no, no, no, we're totally going to fight on the battlefield. Just first let us give you this shot, because for your health, we're totally gonna totally get into this fight. Don't you think they would poison you and kill you off if their whole goal was to conquer you in a battle anyway? Would they weaken and destroy you from the inside? Like, would you trust your enemy, which is who these people are in your government? Would you trust your enemy to provide your healthcare? Well you are surprise, surprise, in case you didn't catch on, most of us are not doing that anymore. That will listen to this. But and that's why I present to you people like doctor Monso and doctor Peter Glidden and stops and stops showing you people like doctor Artists, who, by the way, has said some really fucked up things lately that I think are going to be you know, if there's not liability to the ship he's saying in the in the situations that they're either making up. If if it was a real situation, what he said and his advice should land him in jail, but it probably wasn't it was probably just for the effect that it was going to have on the viewer, so it was probably all made up in the first place. Therefore, there won't be any lawsuits when he kills the person through his advice. Sorry. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses. Say that again, it attacks the vitality options and mobility. Oh, now you have to have a smart car, I mean not a smart you have to have a lithium battery operated completely remote access and remote control vehicle. And you have to give up the one that you know they can't manipulate to drive you into a tree or lock you in and burn you alive, or whatever else they want to do with that fucking bomb that you're sitting over the top of. And the mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources natural and social energy. Right, they can steer the herd, and they can predict where the herd will goal based on the types of stimuli. Types of agitation that they.
Speaker 7: That they.
Speaker 2: Subject to too. Right, Like if in a very obvious example, like you know, if they start a fire, you're going to move away from it, Well, you're gonna move up a hill, or you're gonna move into it further so that you can get on the other side of it. You're gonna go around it, you're gonna go down away from it, you're gonna go straight line to ocean. Like it's predictable where you're gonna, if you're smart, how you're gonna get evade. Right, So these types of you know, these all these situations where you're gonna evade something that you don't want to do, and you feel like you're being forced to do, like they know where you're gonna go and how you're gonna get away from it, and that's already planned. And that's more social media alternative uh al media quote unquote, and these uh counter these controlled ops also operate in that fashion too, because they know that they're gonna push you to them. But they're they the same people, just with a different performance for you, are already waiting for you to steer you right back into the flames, just like a moth, you know, gotta go this right instead, let's there's the pipe piper theoretical introduction. Give me control over nation's cnnurrency, and I care not who makes its laws. Meyer amschel Rosschild, seventeen forty three to eighteen twelve. Today's silent weapons technology is an outgrowth of a civil idea discovered succinctly expressed. Now, I want you to remember this, and I want you to think about this German I mean, I sorry, not German, German German name. Yeah, but it's a Roman shield. And what do we talk about? See if I still have it up here? Adel, Yeah, I think it's in this one, but I don't know if I can let me see it might not let me ah sonma bitch. Al right, so oh yeah, I got it right, idea goddamn Eden knights as rams. Okay, so here we go, this edic version all right here, I think it was a little very See where does this start? The Mountain of Eden is referred to by Ezekiel said God, say thou hast been an Eden of the Garden of God. I tell him thou art anointed cherub that coveteth And I alright, I think it starts here. Ram or Rome as a title of Eden and it's mother son cult, which is this Moon cult, Saturn Moon cult. Right, this is the Eden Knights. This edic verse is of immense historical interest and importance in that besides fixing Eden beyond dispute with Karcemish, which is in Turkey. Where where do you find in Turkey? You find go Blackie, Tappy, you find care and Tippe, you find darren Cuu underground tunnels, These little weasels, these little these little rodents in their tunnels. This etic verses of a men's historical interest, okay, by by reference to its well known hill, apart from the numerous ancient sculptures there representing the past history of Eden, it also designates the Ionites as ROMs or rooms I should say, because there's a long enough cross the top, as rooms. So the Uni Knites were designated as rooms prehistoric romans of the wolf Suckled tribe and devotees of the Mother Goddess. I'm telling I was telling you this, and I've shown you this before, but now this is more context. This is this is what we need to start referring to in us and seeing in our mind. Even if we don't speak it aloud. What when this only calls, you know, talks about Judaism and talks about the Jews. Where do they come from? Where do they? What happened?
Speaker 13: First?
Speaker 2: The Goths destroyed these fucking murderous, psychopathic, human sacrificing Saturn moon cult, serpent wolf totem. These edenited these these this cult right, and they were they were called the ROMs. So when Rome was established and they have the whole Romeos and Remas story and they bringing the wolf again wolf suckled, means that they came from this Edenite tribe, this Edonite cult. They were the descendants of that raised by that. So Rome and the Jews having that strange relationship starts to make a little bit more sense. Now, So why would rothschild have a Roman shield? Why would they be seen wearing there? Either the the Cross of Saint Sylvester potentially because that's like an award for for duty to Rome, or they're actually in one of the the night the Knightly uh Orders, therefore working on behalf of operating for or or in equal equal ground with the Roman Catholic Empire. And who knows how old that Rothschild's bower family is and how many name changes they had gone through before we catch up with them in time. This designation of the eden Kites as Romes is confirmed by the Sumerian, which gives to Eden the irrigated plane or garden and sacred seat of the oracle oracular priestess. The synonyms the synonym of rum So saysays for Sumerian Hittite and Cadman Cadman Cadman's British versions of King adam Thor's enthrone in Eden and on the title of Rome or Rome because it's r O M or r O m A for the sea of the mother Son and Wolf cult and its devotees. Note dragon forming throne and the Gothic horned hat of king and of the lady offering adoration. Behind the throne is a man uplifting a monkey, probably representing the uplifting of Adam Thor of the primitive Aborigines. Note his got emblem as goth and his treading on the vulture or raven of the sanguinary Wodenist cult. Remember, they always show and they mess They mess up this Odin character with Woden, and they even give him a fucking raven right, Woden is not Odin. Odin is Thor, and Thor was a Goth coach. Fucking completely different people, completely different objectives. That's how they poison everything. But there you go. Today's settling weapons technology is an outgrowth of a simple idea discovered, succinctly expressed, and effectively applied by the quoted mister Meyer Amscheld Rothschild. Mister Rothschild discovered the missing passive component of economic theory known as economic inductance. He of course, did not think of his discovery in these twentieth century terms, and to be sure, mathematical analysis had to wait for it the Second Industrial Revolution, the rise of the theory of mccan and electronics, and and finally the invention of the electronic computer before it could be effectively applied in the control of the world economy. So they're talking about the first and second Industrial revolutions. What's that, freaking psychopath Klaus talk about the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which is the revolution of the human body, soul, lack of soul, the structure of soul into autumn into integration with computer, right general energy concepts. In this this continuation, Klaus may as well be seen as another rothschild in that respect. In the study of energy energy systems, they're always up here and look at it. Look at him. Do you not see let's see clash web his and his snake suit. Do we do we want to not, you know, point to the fact that this dude is also a member of a fraternal order and cult, a serpent wolf cult. Let's go for it. Let's do it. Images it should be one of the first things that pops up. God damn, my eye sucked. Mm I guess snake off. It wasn't the proper way to go about that. But here, here's here's part of it. There there, it's kind of blurry that. Let's see if you can find a better area, you go, there, you go, that's a nice one anymore. Here he is at the podium. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 2: Here here's another variation of it. The fuck is this?
Speaker 7: But this is.
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 2: This is this is g Ai? Yeah, this is Ai. All right, hold on, let's get said. That's not Ai. H Where was I at here? So? Yeah, that's not Ai. He promises food surplus every seventeen years. How funny? So are we gonna be eating the cicadas? That is that the joke there? Ah, funny, funny, Yeah, Jesus Christ. Every seventeen years, the cicada's come out of the ground, right, and you want to see bugs. So he promises a food surplus every seventeen years. I think that's supposed to be a joke. I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 13: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: He though he didn't detail what event would occur every seventeen years. World leaders were nonetheless pleased they'd solved the world hunger at least to some degree. My god, oh man, they're not even trying to They're not even making that connection here. What the fuck, really, dude, he's talking about the cicadas. I can tell you he's talking about the cicadas. Well that that was not a slam piece or a joke at all. Wow, talking about eating bugs and cicadas every seventeen years. Yes, anyway. The study of energy systems are always appeared at the three elementary concepts. These are potential energy, kinetic energy, and energy dissipation, and corresponding to these concepts, there are three idolized essentially pure physical counterparts called passive components. In the science of physical mechanics, the phenomenon of potential energy is associated. What are we what number page forty seven. We need to go bit further ahead there mister Rothschild's energy discovery. Didn't you know he was so smart. What mister Rothstel had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence and control over people as applied to economics. Make them dependent on something and then make it scarce. Yeah, wow, real brilliant, and be in control of that which prints it fraudulently. Right, be the counterfeiter, good job, Wait to be and how do you do that? Will you lasso in? Because you aren't just by yourself. And this is the whole thing. The only way this came about was able to come about the way it did is because there was an awful lot of these Edenites remaining, and a lot of them were you know, finding their way into real blood or at least being the priest craft who were the advisors to these kings, so got them dependent on this type of system in the first place that they then, of course had full monopoly of control over. Mister Rothschild had discovered that currency or deposit loan account accounts had the required appearance of power that could be used to induce people inductance, with people corresponding to a magnetic field right into surrendering their real wealth in exchange for a promise of greater wealth. Instead of real compensation. They would put up real collateral in exchange for a loan of promisory notes. Mister Rothschild found that he could issue more notes than he had backing for so long as he had someone's stock of gold as a persuader to show his customers. Yeah, see it's look at all this month right, fractional reserve. Mister Rothschild loaned his promisory notes to individuals and to governments. These would create over confidence. Then he would make money scarce, like I just said, tighten control of the system, and collect the collateral through the obligation of contracts. Yeah, when you defaulted and you couldn't pay back, now I have something real your land, your home, your farm, your children. The cycle was then repeated these what do you think these cycles are? Right? You build something up and then you pull the rug out from nderneath it it falls, and then you buy it all up at cheaper value. And everybody who defaults in their loins in the same process have to give you over their property, and so it goes until they own everything, until they block rock everything. Sorry, I'm sure Larry Fink's incredible man, not that he's not, as you know, frankest Zionist and best buddies with the guy who wants to inject everybody, Bill Gates. Then he would control the availability of currency to determine who would win the war. Okay, what I'm miss something. Psucho was repeated. These pressures could be used to ignite a war. Then he would control the availability of currency to determine who would win the war. So it's not about who they funded, like oh blah blah blah got funding from this bank. Well, they own all the fucking banks, so what does that mean? Doesn't mean anything. And then you realize what they do, Like they want you to put up some fight because they need the death because death is part of their culture and the part of their they don't have a culture, part of their cult, part of their their sick fucking game of misery, human misery. That's what they get off on, and it makes for a nice ritual sacrifice. Then he would control the available to the government which agreed to give him control of its economic system. Got his support, And of course I think mister Hitler made it very clear when he held for ransom one of the Rothschils that he didn't give them his support. Collection of debts was guarantee. Oh he made them scrub floors and toilets. I'm sure that is one of the major one of the other contributing factors to why they were so harsh later on to the German people, because you can't how dare you? How dare you make these superior beings work like there? What do you think they are? Goham, Come on now. Collection of debts was guaranteed by economic aid to the enemy of the debtor. The profit derived from this economic methodology made mister Rothschild all the more able to extend his wealth. He found that the public greed would allow currency to be printed by a government order beyond the limits of backing and precious metal or the production of goods and services. Hmm, I need to get us a little bit closer. Oh, here we go. Application in economics to the use to use this method of airframe shock testing. In economic engineering, the prices of commodities are shocked and the public consumer reacts. Reaction is monitored. The result, the resulting echoes of the economic shock are interpreted theoretically by computers and psychoeconomic structure. Yeah, here's the other thing too, like the whole stock market thing. Like if you have the influence over the company is to tell them to pull their money. You don't even have to create a crisis. The pulling the money creates the crisis. And that you know the whole you know the confidence and the economic confidence. Well, monkey, see monkey do so if the big guys are pulling their money or they're putting their money into something, all the little other monkeys will do the same because they think that those guys are the smarter ones and they're going to follow their lead because those people don't lose, right, So that that causes the event in itself. The resulting echoes of the economic shock are interpreted theoretically by computers, and the psychoeconomic structure of the economy is thus discovered. It is by this process that partible, differential and different difference matrices are discovered that define the family household and make possible its evaluation as an economic industry, dissipative consumer structure. Nice way to think about your household. Yeah, then the response of the household to future shocks can be predicted and manipulated, and society becomes a well regulated animal with its rains under the control of a sophisticated computer regulated social energy bookkeeping system. Hey look, Google just was listening to my conversation and asked me if I wanted to buy something, Isn't that nice? Eventually, every individual element of the structure comes under computer control through a knowledge of personal preferences. So such knowledge guaranteed by computer association of consumer preferences, Universal product code you PC, Zebra stripe pricing pricing codes on packages with identified consumers identified via association with the use of a credit card, and later a permanent tattooed body number invisible under normeral ambient elimination. The economic model, the Harvard Economic Research Project ninety forty eight to DA DA DAT was an extension of the World War II operations research. Its purpose was to discover the science of controlling an economy, at first the American economy and then the world economy. It was felt that this with sufficient mathematical foundation and data, it would be nearly as easy to predict and control the trend of economy as to predict and control the trajectory of a projectile. Such has proven to be the case. Moreover, the economy has been transformed into a guided on target interesting analogy. The immediate aim of the hybrid project was to discover the economic structure, what forces changed that structure, how the behavior of the structure can be predicted, and how it can be manipulated. What was needed was a well organized knowledge of the mathematical structures and interrelationships of investment, production, distribution and consumption in walks the internet right, all that metadata you think, they can predict that every fucking thought and way you you've expressed how you feel about things all this time, for this last twenty years. They know what they can do to excite and agitate you to go to steer you in the herd. To make a short story of it all, it was discovered that an economy obeyed the same laws as electricity, and that all of the mathematical theory and practical and computer know how it developed for the electron like a field could be directly applied to this in the study of economics. I remember, economics is the control of human energy. This discovery was not openly declared, and its more subtle implications were and are kept a closely guarded secret. For example, in an economic model, human life is measured in dollars, and by the way, you have a value to and they can cash in on their their deficit, their debt. What do you want to call it to the banks by you know, breaking that trust, breaking your skull, relieving themselves a little bit of the debt through the mass die off measured in dollars, And that the electric spark generated when people when opening a switch connected to an active inductor is mathematically analogous to the initiation of a war. The greatest hurdle which theoretical economists faced was the accurate description of the household as an industry. This is a challenge because consumer purchases are a matter of choice, which in turn is influenced by income, price, and other economic factors. This hurdle was cleared in an indirect and statistically approximate way by the by an application of shock testing to determine the current characteristics called current technical coefficients of a household industry. We know what a big shock tass was recently COVID. Trust me, you're not going to get out of the next lotown this hurdle was cleared. Yeah, yeah, yeah, finally, because problems in theoretical economics can be translated very easily into problems in theoretical economics and the solution translated back again. It follows that only a book of language translation and concepts definition needed to be written for economics. The remainder could be gotten from standard works on mathematics and electronics. This makes the publication of books on advanced economics unnecessary and greatly sympathies product project security. It also dumps down to people because they're being manipulated, so it's easier predict them when you're already manipulating to do a certain thing. It's not like they have the freedom of that choice or thought anymore, because these types of stimuli, these types of agitations, force people into reacting in a certain way or certain set of ways, and they can predict then what's what of that set you'll pick most of the time, but that the whole time you're always in a reactive state of living. You're not making free choices anymore because your choices are constantly being funneled and filtered through the agitations that they keep sending at you. Man that sounded man, that sounded smart. Just now what the wow? Industrial diagrams and the ideals industry is defined as a device which receives value from other industries in several forms and converts it, I always want to say, converts like I'm talking about some kind of like you know, some kind of religions, and converts it into one specific product for sales and distribution to other industries. It has several inputs and one output. What the public normally thinks of as one industry is really an industrial complex where several industries under one roof produce one or more products. Right, And what's that big giant umbrella, State Street, Vanguard, black Rock. Yeah, all of them want to poison you to death, and yet all products come from them. And that's the reason why you've seen we know people have been commenting about quality of things and how it's decuriorating. Well, that has in a nonu and in a in a in a state of lack of competition because you're not trying to make a better product than the next person. And then when you're when you have the minds of these freaking savage edonites, these Jews, they're not there. It's all about cheap, cheap, cheap, cheapest, right, whatever will pass as a matter if it breaks, it was so cheap it doesn't even matter. Uh, that's what you're gonna get for your vehicles, as you're gonna get for your appliances, as so you're gonna get for your homes. And how they're built, it's gonna be a lack of integrity and a destruction of you know, Look, they don't make them like they used to Well, no, they don't make anything like they used to do anymore. I can look at things, even freaking bungee courts for God's sake, that I bought a decade ago, and how they're built now, it's trash. They just become cheaper and cheaper and more poorly made everything, everything, power tools, all of it. And why because when you when you step back back far enough, they're not competing with anybody. Only on the surface does look like these are other, you know, separate companies, but they're all controlled by one big hand, so therefore competition is gone. The only competition that they literally have anymore is smaller businesses, local small businesses. Get your hot sauce as send per FRYLLC dot com fight, the fight the New World order. But yeah, that is an example, right, Like you know, mass produced big box ship that's all coming from the same the same spout, but in different bottles with different labels on it, from different companies, but it's the same fucking sauce. I mean, that's that that that that's a that's a good metaphor or a good example of what they do with everything. And then there's the people who are real and the real ones of what they knocked out with the lockdowns, a big chunk of the the entrepreneurs, right, the ones who actually have honest business practices. Let's move on. A national economy consists of simultaneous flows of production, distribution, consumption, and investment. If all these elements, including labor and human functions, are assigned a numerical value in like units of measures, say nineteen thirty nine dollars, then this flow can be further represented by a current flow in an electrical electrics sorry electronic circuit, and its behavior can be predicted and manipulated with the useful precision. The three ideal passive energy components of electronics, the capacitor, the resistor, and the inductor, correspond to the three ideal passive energy components of economics, called the pure industries, the pure industries of capital, goods, and services, respectively. Economic capacitance represents the storage of capital in one form or another. If it's not getting creepy enough to you yet to understand that all life activity and functions are being that they're making an analogous to something that would be digital or I don't know, not real happening on a simulation or a computer, right, kind of strange. Economic conductance represents the so where are we then, We're just a nottive energy economic conductor. We're one, We're one. We're one U magnetic field in in a conductor right. Economic conductance, funny represents the level of conductance of materials for the product of production of goods. Economic inductance represents the inertia of economic value in motion. This is a popular phenomenon known as services. Let's move on. You gotta get to the page sixty something. Well, you can always find this right and read the rest of it yourself, but I'm going to get to the part that I wanted to discuss, all right, So the same thing is achieved by a government by printing money beyond the limit of gross national products, an economic process called inflation note by William Cooper. Remember that inflation is only the act of printing money and excess of gross national product. They could blame it on the price of widgets or oil only because you never knew the real cause. The real cause, and the only cause of inflation is the printing of more money beyond the gross national product. This puts a large quantity of money into the hands of the public and maintains a balance against their greed, creates a false self confidence in them, and for a while stays the wolf. Oh boy, they said wolf from the door. Remember wolf only tonight too. They must eventually resort to war to balance the account, because war ultimately is merely the act of destroying the creditor. And the politicians are the publicist are the publicly hired hitmen. The politicians are the publicly hired hitman. The public doesn't actually hire shit. They might think that they're in favor of one person another, but it's selected that justify the act to keep the responsibility and blood off the public conscience. If people I've heard people actually say this, well, we're at war with this person, you know, talk. Obviously they don't have a son or daughter that's about to be sacrificed on the on the field, because they're like, oh, at least, you know, the economy will get better. If the people really cared about their fellow man, they would control their appetites so that they would not have to operate on a credit or welfare social system, which steals from the worker satisfied. The bomb steals from the worker to satisfy the bomb. See, they know that what they're doing is erosion and destruction and you know, weakening of a nation and a system. But if the people really cared about their fellow man, they would not control their appetites. They would get rid of the controllers, and they would do so at any cost, and they would demolish them, devastation, annihilate since most if they cared about if the people really cared about their children, forget about the fellow man, because that's that's too dissociative their own children. They would destroy the controllers. They would get rid of the jays, They would push them out of power. They would say no more of this ship. You do you somewhere else, or you do you outside of our government, outside of our banks, outside of our fund funding, outside of everything. Since most of the general public. When when I say Jays, I'm still of course meaning these Edenites, this is a cult. This is a bigger thing. It's a bigger thing because the roots of them is what matters, not what they made up for themselves in the fucking uh in the Hellenistic period and sold to the world. Hey, look, we've found a book that we wrote that tells you, that tells us, that tells you that we're the chosen people and you're not. That isn't that convenient? You're better than all of us, and you have no history, you have no new accomplishments, and all you've ever done is erode and destroy other nations that you've ever touched. You're a vampire that sucks the life out of something. A vampire can't suck the life out of another vampire. So you need people. Uh huh, okay, gotcha, you're the better ones. Sounds good. They are the lingal leaders. Since most of the general public will not exercise restraint, there are only two alternatives to reduce the economic inductance of the system. Let the populace bludgeon each other to death in war. How about how about how about option whatever they said there's only two options. How about option three is get rid of the fucking controllers putting us in this situation, causing this thing, and with their false economic structure in the first place. This is a spell. The reason why there's limited options is because it's a spell. They all they get what they want every step of the way. However way the system reacts, it's like a chemical reaction. Right, is still going to benefit them because they're the ones controlling the experiment to take control of the world by if this is part two, it says, this is let's populous plashing each other to death and war, which will only result in total destructions of the living earth. Or take control of the world by the use of economic silent weapons in a form of quiet warfare and reduce the economic inductance of the world to a safe level by a process of benevolent slavery and genocide. That's where we are. And they think that this is better. Well, they don't care because they're not talking about themselves. They're talking about everyone else. They're talking about the goss they're talking about the Germanic, They're talking about anyone who isn't them, And they're going to use the biggest mongrels to uh to to you know, set the power kegs off too. They they gotta do that, you know, minorities and zero IQ people are useful to them. At the moment, the latter option has been taken and as the obviously better option, because the other one puts them in danger too. At this point, it should be crystal clear to the reader why absolutely absolute secrecy about the silent weapons is necessary. Yeah, because it's a planted murder people. The general public refuses to improve its own mentality and its faith and it's fellow man. Well it it has failed to get rid of you, is what you're trying to say. It has become a herd of proliferating barbarians. They always like to call other people barbarians. These are the people that were committing human sacrifice, throwing people in a wickerman and lighting them on fire, taking and insisting and taking your children and then throwing them all in there and lighting it on fire during the druidic time of these edion like coults. Give me a fucking break. Mm hm, you gotta get a little further. Yeah, that's not the yep. Hold on, oh, game theory. That's great that they got that from Nash, didn't they. Oh no, that was a law of governing bodies.
Speaker 13: I think.
Speaker 2: Maybe those game theory too, maybe expanded game theory. Let's get a little out of those short list of out plus blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 12: Dah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, diversion, right, misdirection, I could say distraction the primary strategy. Experience has proven that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and getting control of the public is to keep the public hello, keep it rolling, undisciplined and ignorant of basic systems principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand. Did we do this is achieved by Hollywood affairs that didn't say that, disengaging their minds, starting fires, sabotaging their mental activities, providing a low quality program of public education in mathematics, logic systems, logic, comma systems, design and economics, and discouraging technical creativity. Discouraging all kinds of creativity. Remember, you have to dumb yourself down to the lowest form of human life in your in your class so as not to make them feel, you know, self conscious. So if you if you show brilliance, they don't want you to express it, and that that that uh, discourages the bright from continuing to behave right now. They want to just be like everyone else, and they're shamed into feeling bad about being better. It's a horrible, horrible thing. It's a very Jewish thing. Engaging their emotions, increasing their self indulgence and their indulgence and emotional and physical activities because remember they're envious, So suppressing your your prowess and your and your and your superiority I thought and mind around other students who don't belong in your class because they are, you know, not of the same level of ability as you know. You have to bring yourself down to meet their level. Unrelenting emotional affrontation and attacks, mental and emotional rape by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media, especially the TV and the newspapers, giving them what, giving them what they desire and access junk food for thought, and depriving them for what they really need. And you can say that is done in the medical level too, with nutrition and having food deprived of the nutrients that make your body function and your brain operate properly in the first place, or healing itself and all that stuff, your brain and minding your body of all that stuff. Rewriting history. Oh well, here you go, rewriting history. Oh there were no goths, consumer, no, no, no no. And we brought morality because we're the chosen ones, and we brought culture, even though we're the ones that destroy culture, says the chosen ones. And everything has been semitic since the dawn of man. You're welcome. Yeah, actually no, that's actually the opposite. You're a piece of shit, fucking parasitic cult of human sacrificing, child killing rapists. You've brought nothing but just death, destruction, and misery and poisoning to people and pharmachia. Thanks a lot, appreciate it, but no, no, no no, regarding history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities, also losing touch with their ancestry. They're strong roots. Once you pop something off, it's easy to blow away, right. Disconnecting from the strong roots of who they are, and then you can also supplement those roots with your own confuse their identity, make them feel like they're included in this future of yours, and get them to work on your behalf because of the promises. Yeah, as long as you keep a mother away from being fulfilled as a you can have her racing around fighting all different types of causes because it's that motherly instinct that you're preying upon by filling it with garbage instead of what the prime instinct that is motivating those types of responses should be. These preclude their interest in it and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology. Right, because once there is dependent upon the system is you want them to be, they don't want to try to tear it down. They identify with it, just like they do with their religions that you've fed everybody. Jeez. The general rule is that there is profit in confusion. The more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approaches to create problems and then offers the solutions. Hey remember remember everybody, Oh, what the fucus here?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: That people doing that? One definitely doing that. Okay, we are on rumble right now you click this thing and then you can rumble rent me and you can pick however much you want, right and then you just type your rent and you hit Cindy button or whatever it is after you typed your comment, and then it's like a super chat. All right. That's one thing. The other thing is to go over to simple fy llc dot com. One stop shop is the new coupon code ten percent off plus bonus sample packs. Now this was not supposed to be big. It for some reason got big when I was It's supposed to be stuck in between here in the in the middle column, but now it's not. So there's this big, wide open space here, which pisses me off. It looks awful on the on the mobile phone map now, but if you're not saying, this video is kind of fun. And then there's the book, there's the creating, there's the sauces. Okay, all right, all right, all right, same thing. If you're on FTJ media, you can find the same stuff. You can also find the gifts and go here or right there, and you can go right there. What is going on? Oh there's people watching, there's just nobody talking the fuck talk away. I left you guys to streaming other thing too, in case you wanted to join, let's just do it. Check make sure it's working. It's incoherent stupidity. Yeah, I just typed the word noodles just to see if we come up. Bunny Tree Publishing dot com. Hellstorm is a good book. I bought three of them for gifts this Christmas, and I got the ones I had the the signed author's signature plate in honor of mister good Rich and rest in peace he was murdered by doctors. Ball is the code for ten percent off.
Speaker 13: Use it.
Speaker 2: We've bit far behind with doctor Peter Gladen fifty percent off. I know that I'm throwing a lot at you, but here's this guy's the limits. This is the Patreon. Support the show all right, and definitely subscribe on your way out if you haven't already, and share it on your social media.
Speaker 15: The video.
Speaker 2: All right, Like the goddamn thing on your way out too, giveson goes right here brough mma da da all right, there you go. And like I said, you can find the same thing from just hidding this strew more button. You see the same fry. There's a way to do it through stripe buy me a coffee, gifts and go all right, it's all right there, all right, good back to the book. So we were talking about rewriting his chase of jecting public to DV creation. These preclude their interest in the discovery of the sound weapon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The general rule is that there is profit in confusion. The more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, chaos is a good place to make money, order and capital. Ob KAO. The best approach is to create problems and then offer the solutions. Yes, they will inject you with disease, poisoned death, and then say here, here's another injection to save you from that last one we gave you, because you should totally still trust us after the first one. Or when you inhale or eat something that they've already poisoned or drink something that they've already poisoned because they love that man. Those are like some of the best longest running mineral supplement producers out and the plant it right for all the quote unquote minerals that they put in water over the years. Division summary media, keep the audit, sorry, the adult keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues and captivated by masters of no real importance. Ah Trump schools keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history. That's what we fix here, because this is the most important one. You can see. You can recognize the pattern of the deceptions and how they do it and what they lie and how they lie about. And then you can also see the true interpretations and the true translations from the select few people out there who were bold enough to speak the truth. And that's what we found in La widell And for our true roots and ancestry coming from the North and becoming these world disseminators of culture, civilization, and justice and morality and nobility throughout basically every single continent. I'm going to say in every continent. I'm going to say even in China, possibly Japan. They touched everything. North America, South America, Central America. Think they've been everywhere. Remember, oceans were not obstacles, they were highways for the people who knew how to navigate and when to take it off. Entertainment keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level UFC and UFC content creators like Shields work. Keep the public busy. Oh again, you know, Joe Rogan, keep the public safe, busy, busy, busy, right, make them have to work, work, work, work, so they can barely still fail, you know, to get all of their bills paid with no time to think. Back on the farm with the other animals, except they don't want you to have a farm. That was totally a metaphor there. They don't want you to have farm because that makes you independent. Consent the primary victory. A silent weapons system operates upon data obtained for a docile public by legal but not always lawful force. Right, they make laws, but laws that go against natural order, natural law, common sense, and common law. Those are in laws. Much information is made available to silence not valid anyway, is made available to silent weapons and programmers through the Internal Revenens Internal Revenue Service, Yes, and also your social media accounts. This information consists of the enforced delivery of well organized data contained in federal and state tax forms collected, assembled, and submitted by slave labor provided by tax payers and employers. Furthermore, the number of such forms submitted to the IRS is a useful indicator of public consent. Yeah, don't pay for your own, just your own slavery or for the murder of children in other countries just because it's somewhere else. Because as many people have said, you let it happen someplace, that'll happen every place. And what you don't even have to wait for that to be a thing. Look at what's happening to our country. That's not natural disasters. Those are not natural disasters. I have to get a little bit further head here, Oh, the artificial womb. For the time a person leaves its mother's womb, it's every effort is directed toward building, maintaining, and with drawing into artificial wombs various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells. The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity, to provide a shelter for the evolutionary process processes of growth and maturity i e. Survival, to provide security for freedom, and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity. This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems. We needed to get to ninety four here we go. I'm going to jump ahead. They're talking about YadA YadA, Knights of Malta, right, so, Consolin formulations, Triladal commissions, Knights of Malta, and as says, the center was set up by now here's the part of where it gets interesting. The center and what are we talking about again, Let's get to the front of this. The Vatican has founded the Pope John Paul the Second Center for Prayer and Study for Peace at seventeen eleven Ocean Avenue, Spring Lake, New Jersey, in the in the mansion overlooking the ocean. The mansion was given to the New York Archdiocese by the estate of Elmer Bobst who died in nineteen seventy eight. He was a multi millionaire and chairman of Warner Lambert Company. Richard Nixon was a frequent visitor directors of the Center. Of the Center where and then a bunch of names, you know, United Nations, YadA YadA, YadA, Triladle Commission, Consolo Foreignlations, Knights of Malta. Okay. The Center was set up by the Vatican as part of the Pope's New Peace Plan which will bring the world together. The center has two roles educate Catholics and their children to accept the new world order. You know, the poison from the pulpit. Yeah, that's that straight up communist stuff going on right there. You're talking about Bolshevism, You're talking about Frankism, You're talking about all that wonderful little stuff, the Zionism poison that all goes into wet. We have to protect the Chosen People because it's part of our religion. Provide residence for the World Peace Solution Computer. It's called the World Peace Solution Computer in this document, and an ongoing study for peaceful solutions to any future problems which may endanger world peace. Remember, peace is the absence of your resistance toward tyrannical control over your every movement. Once they've subdued you, now they have peace. It's not your peace. The computer is hooked to the world capitals via satellite. This is a little dated. All nations have agreed to relinquish sovereignty. Listen to this. All nations have agreed to relinquish sovereignty to the Pope and submit future problems to the computer for solution. How does that now sound like AI? Those are the three knocks of the Pope, the most recent Jesuit crypto Jew Pope doing his three knocks on the five Portals. Of course, this will not go into effect until the New World Order is publicly announced. I believe that New World Order was born in secrecy on January nineteenth, nineteen eighty nine. Now you know, acquint yourself anew with the teaching whatever, the teachings of the other SIOP created by the Jews. Yeah, let's do that, probably based off an arian with actual moral values and culture and all that good stuff. But then skewed and then skew word because what better dark mockery would it be to give you a savior and then murder him and show you that he can that they can do that and get the full support of whatever government that they find themselves in at the time, because they don't need to be even in control of a type of Rome in order to manipulate its leaders to do what they want, even to go so far as to condemn an innocent person. Right, that's what the true message of that is. And then they say, okay, well, what can we best do this? Over time they decided, well, because the Cross wasn't part of the even part of it, in the beginning, right that was given to them, that was stolen from the from the Goths, and the cross of Saint George So which was five thousand years old, which was again back to Thor. So let's bend straight a couple of the lines here, and then let's throw their dead guy on there so that they know what they won't know because they're idiots. So they identify with being the sacrificial class for the Jews. So whenever we want to start killing a bunch of people for our collings and our rituals and get rid of these goy the ones who adamantly declare Christianity or Catholicism or any of the other denominations, it was our sacrifice. Compare his teachings with the tenets of the Illuminati, and then compare it with the following. The Vatican has stated various times that the Pope is for total disarmament. That's the un thing, that's a communist playing, that's the YadA YadA, YadA, YadA, and the irs falls under the United Nations. Oh way that the only nation's imf is club of is sorry Knights of Malta, and who are Knights of Malta? As I showed in my book, throst Childs are wrapped up in that and they've bailed out the Holy Seek majorly twice in history. The Pope is for the elimination of the sovereignty of the nations, the nation states. Yeah, this is a Jesuit thing, and this is what it's CIA thing, because I almost like saying the same goddamn thing twice. All these cults are always about, and this is the main cults. From the Saturn cult. You completely give up your own will and your own desires and you become a manipulative instrument for the will of the cult, whoever their leaders might be. And if it's a computer system, whoo, the computer. And it's kind of interesting that the Pope wants everything to be sold by a computer. What do they know about what they're making these systems for or what is acting through them? Huh d wave computer. Well, the Pope is for the elimination of the sovereignty of the nation states, right, one world. The Pope is also stating that property could Remember this is all part of the kind of reformation war, right, They don't want people to have self determination. We're being punished. The Pope is also stating that property rights are not to be considered true property rights right because they've already declared through papaballs that they own the world everything on its surface, the people, and your souls, those are all property of the Holy See property property can't own property. It can only be caretakers. That's why you have a warranty deed right, That's why you have a certificate of title. The Pope believes that only the Vatican knows what is right for man. Of course, because he's the Vicar, he decided that he's going to be the go between, like a good Jew would, between you and God. In the early nineteen forties, the Ig Farming Company employed a Polish salesman who sold cyanide to the Nazis for the whatever as a disaffectant. But excuse me, the same salesman also worked as a chemist in the manufacturer of the poison gas. This same cyanide gas, along as ziclon B and maltheon, was used to exterminate millions. No it wasn't, liar, See this is where you fuck up, Cooper. No it wasn't. The buys were burned to Ashton. Where's that? Where's the ash Cooper do the math Cooper wrong? But this part after the war, the salesman fearing for his life. Yeah, no, it wasn't fearing. It was just he was assigned to his next assignment, joined the Catholic Church and was ordained as priest in nineteen forty six. One of his closest friends was doctor Wolf Smusinin's The Mastermind behind November seventy eight to October seventy nine and marked with experimental Hepatitis B vaccine trials conducted by the Center of Disease Control in New York, San Francisco and four other American cities that loosed the plague of AIDS. So appetites B shots AIDS and actually more like that plus azt right. The salesman was ordained Poland's youngest bishop in nineteen eighty eight after a thirty day reign. His predecessor was assassinated by our ex cyanide gas Salesman assumed. That's what they say, assume the papacy as Pope John Paul. The second they're saying that Cyanide itself was possibly a the poison used to kill Pope John Paul, who maybe not have been as friendly as he should have been with the Free Masonic Order, and you know, had his own mind. So everything apart from that whole jew thing is is true, true, and true about the Pope John Paul the second, and that they're and they're fascination for fucking Cyanide, these people, and the and the color blue in general and blue in the lasers. And it's just as I was on and on Isaac Luria is you know, his uh burial site, Everything in that in that cemetery is painted with that same fucking blue color. It says, nineteen nine is the right time with the right leaders ex chiefs of the Secret Secret Police Mikhail Goiberchov, ex Chief of the CIA, George Bush X Cyanide gas salesman, Pope John Paul A Second, all bound by an unholy alliance to ring in the New World Order, says. The Pope has challenged the world leaders by claiming that the people of the world already recognized the absolute authority of Rome because they observed the Sunday Sabbath that was ordered by the Pope and the Council of uh Lodosia. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember that. Okay, all right, So here's the funny thing about that when you're when you're giving a day off and we actually, by the way, we're given Saturday and Sunday off. Typically, fucking moron in your church is only you know, doing services on Sunday and not Saturday. It's not that look look, asshole, it's not that the people have you know, made a conscious decision to just follow what the Rome says since since the three sixty four A d uh you know edict or whatever. It's because that's the way the fucking system works, you jackass. If they show up on Saturday, no one's there, moron, and that's Saturn's day anyway. Ye fuck go there on Thursday, Thord's day, the original ten Commandments. Give him a movie. Blah blah blah. Shut up, who cares about all that shit? It's all jew lies anyway. But that's it. I think we're good now, ring ding ding?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What am I doing here? I gotta get, I gotta go, and Hi, I'm miss looking her. So it's forty six years christ me long? So you said he or number winding? Okay, yeah, I think I love governing dynamics or something like that, or end games. It wasn't that wasn't that our John Nash didn't he do that too? It kind of fell in the same vein. They weaponize our virtues and natural, primal primal instincts. And this one says, I love Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. You should give it five stars on Amazon and buy a copy for your friends. Well, thank you. Opes, I clicked the wrong button. Hey bush Master, what's Upboddy? I see you popping up on aluerman a lot too. I hear him saying your name, and uh, because I watch the lot, I've listened to replays, so I'm not seeing you in the chat at the time because I'm not ever catching him live. Usually every once in a while i'll catch a little bit of it if i'm working. But I've seen your name, mister Bushmaster over there too. That's cool. I'm listening while I'm working in the drizzling rain. Fingers are too cold to type. Yeah, yeah, you're in a You're in the East coast, right, aren't you? Northeastern area?
Speaker 3: Like? Is it like?
Speaker 2: Is it Pennsylvania? I don't remember, somewhere around there also also, and uh, that's what the hell just happened. Okay, let's cool that one. It's said, there's like fifteen scroll bars on the side of this thing. I don't know which one is the right one, Probably the closest one. Yeah, there we go. Second, I was trying to say, remember it's not oh yeah, yeah, stay out of the fog. That was That was That was it. It wasn't gonna go any deeper than that, stay out of the fog. I don't want to tell people to wear a respirator because that doesn't work. So anyway, have every wonderful and support your local ballbuster. All right, thank you you know who the descriptions are. See you tomorrow. It probably won't be the same bat time. Hopefully I'll be able to start earlier. Bute, and thank you all for showing up.